Speaker 1: Hello, hello, Hello, Hello, good morning today. It is September third, twenty twenty four. Started a little bit late today. I was unnaturally. I got up unnaturally today because I heard my daughter yelling. So I jumped out of a very deep sleep and I just was sluggish after that.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't anything big. She had stepped over.
Speaker 1: The arm of the recliner and stepped into some cat and she had freaked out, so and I would have too.
Speaker 2: I've been a little bit.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, so I got up thinking that I had to jump in the action and kill motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: But luckily it wasn't anything.
Speaker 1: Big anyway, So we are going to continue on this book. I have been reading it on the elliptical, and this is one of those ones that really like grabs my attention and keeps me engaged in it, because I if the book isn't catching my attention, like I feel the distress and you know that thing dinging off in your head telling you to stop.
Speaker 2: You know, you always have to work through that.
Speaker 1: And then there's like that phase where you go from blah blah blah to lactic acid and then like once you get over that hump, like you're kind of on a plateau and you can go a lot longer.
Speaker 2: So I'm the elliptical.
Speaker 1: I'm at twenty max because the things broke, so I have to start off at the highest resistance and then I crank up the U. I have an incline on mine too, so I go up to like eighteen twenty towards the end maybe sixteen and the into twenty. But it's not like one of those sit back and read a book type of fake exercises. No, I'm like sweating soaked its shirt, drip it down the floor, could wring out my shirt afterward, that type of exercise, right, And I go for over a thousand calories, which usually ends up being like four and.
Speaker 2: A half miles something like that.
Speaker 1: But I try not to stop until I hit the first hour, right, and if I stop, because I have a fan blowing on me, and I just get off the drink my first swig of water, blow my nose because usually I'm like congested after all the exercise and jump back on. I'm freezing because I'm soaked, and so I try to avoid that to at least an hour into it. But I was, you know, once I get past that two three minute mark where you really like feel like you want to stop, and then like right around seventy eight minutes, that happens again, and then you're good. I looked up again and it was like forty minutes into it, and I didn't realize the time had gone because I was so you know, engaged in the book.
Speaker 2: So I think there's a lot there. It's a long book.
Speaker 1: It's about the same length as Mind comp which I didn't really share too much on because I wasn't There wasn't anything that really grabbed me. There's some things I screen captured, I mean, some stuff that I took away from it, of course, but I'm more I'm more about the history, right and we'll talk about the other book too at some point. It's not like I'm I'm shelfing it in my mind or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I picked up some ideas and in uh methods and all kinds of structural ideas and stuff like that. So nothing, I mean, he does talk about the history of Germany, but it's like I'm removed from that.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not my position in life.
Speaker 1: It's in the world, you know, and we have some we have some news to look at, we have some videos, and then we're gonna jump back into the book, and I must say, welcome back to a world that typically does its best to shrug its responsibility and hide from any type of any any effort to engage and resist anything. And people said I'm critical. The reason why I am is because there's more of the people who aren't going to be anything but dead weight, and that makes our life and our ability to survive that much more difficult. Now a kick in the ass, you know, is also the whole point here is if you sometimes you have to motivate people in different ways and then somebody says, well, what do you do sitting in this fucking chair? The first thing you have to fix is this the mindset. Otherwise it doesn no matter what you're attempting to do, because if this is weak and you don't have a strong, you know, set of values or determination, or it doesn't matter how big your army is, is going to lose. Right, that's just a metaphor. I'm not talking about building an army. I'm just saying you have to have the And that's one thing I did take away from mind COMF is that you have to get your mind right first, and then your body and then be ready and if other people want you.
Speaker 2: To jump in.
Speaker 1: And this person kind of who said this, give me the impression that they wanted somebody to kiss their ass, tell them everything's going to be okay, and then tell them how great they are.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not the way. That's not the reality of the situation.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Most people need to get some.
Speaker 1: Work done and better and you know, work on themselves and get that squared away, and then understand that there's a responsibility to their family that other people aren't. Shouldn't have to go in and save because you should be handling your own home. And if everybody did that, we would be stronger because everyone would be resisting.
Speaker 2: And that's just the way it goes.
Speaker 1: I can't fix the reality of the situation to sit somebody else's desire to be praised and told everything's going to be okay.
Speaker 2: You know it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not the way it is right now. And the closer we get to this election, the more insane life is.
Speaker 2: Going to get.
Speaker 1: Okay. But I don't all let me see what I can do with that. Perhaps, so there was a couple of things that caught me here. Yeah, so listen to this shit. We went over this a little. We saw the video yesterday. But Israel agrees to a three day pause of war in Gaza, bombing and shelling and sniper shooting children and everything like that. They're gonna stop that for three days so they can murder them with a polio vaccine.
Speaker 2: Is dead, slow, painful death.
Speaker 1: Nice you and report amidst that the virus found in sewage was vaccine derived. Yeah, FBI repeatedly botched child abuse investigations. New report finds. Is that surprising to anybody? Who do you think does them the majority of the child kidnapping? Is it the same little group of penguins with the big hats and the funny hair that run around in tunnels?
Speaker 2: And is it the Jesuits? And is it the Roman Catholic Empire?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the traffickers, the CIA, the FBI themselves running the show. It's a world wide operation to steal your children and torture them and kill them. And they are The FBI was created to protect the interests of the Federal Reserve and that's the why do you think the g men were the first thing that jump out of that and start gunning down people in the streets who had robbed federally funded banks, federally quote unquote Federal Reserve funded banks.
Speaker 2: California.
Speaker 1: Group of migrants tried to board school bus, sparking terror in parents, Brazil bands. Twitter outrage spreads after Elon musk social media platform is suspended. And then universities, you know, the ones that are controlled by the cults and the fraternities, the secret societies, which, by the way, I.
Speaker 2: Think I talked about this yesterday, the.
Speaker 1: Gang symbols are very strikingly similar to the Greek hand gestures for fraternities. Universities unveiled new rules to ban anti Israel protests and criticism of Zionism.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's pretty specific. How the hell is that not all.
Speaker 1: Jews are Zionists, but it's Zionism specifically that they're.
Speaker 2: What fucking country do you live in? Yeah? The reality? Or do you want?
Speaker 1: Or the or the what we're supposed to live and who runs it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Shocked videos venez Bielan gangs and with guns take over apartment complex in Colorado. We knew that Judges Clear Judge Clear's former police officer failure charges Brionn Taylor's death good because that was a bunch of lies. That's a positive there uh Uk arrest journalists on terror chargers after he criticizes Israel and terrorist laws. So you can't be a journalism and speak the truth because you will be arrested. In the UK, we know this. You can't impost anything. Somebody just mentioning something like objectively or in passing or saying, hey they are over here, look at them. That's enough to get you get a knock on your door, like, hey, look there's a bunch of people who don't belong here generally walking down the street by my house. That's concerning boom knock knock, Just like that rising pushback in government and media against the Zionist influence in American politics, Well they better learn what the other one said. Can't be doing that, can't be pushing back.
Speaker 2: There's some stuff about the AI stuff I found pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: There is a Joe Rogan clip which I don't listen to, but I just happen to catch it on Instagram because he's controlled up up yin Yang. But in he I mean Jordan Peterson says, by come on now, So he did have this guy on that was talking about how this one whatever AI program was, And I don't know how they get this. How do they know if they have to ask computer whether it's real or not? How can they say it's never wrong. They're taking the computer program's word for it if they can't figure it out on their own. So it's kind of a ridiculous logic there. But they're saying that it's never wrong when it comes.
Speaker 2: To deep fakes.
Speaker 1: There's that term again. And apparently they were showed still. It was showed still pictures of the Apollo moon landing and the oh, what's that some Chinese unmanned space probe on the moon? Right, and they said that the Chinese one was real, And then it picked apart and shared why everything was fake on the photograph from the Apollo moon landing. DHS nearly three hundred Thousan children missing under Biden Harris. The miners have been trafficked. Yeah, the capitol gains tax. Yeah, but it says here's where people freak. I know, it's a it's a step in the wrong direction, and it would be getting closer and closer to doing this to everybody, because that's the whole point, is to seize your assets and make you rent everything, including your toister, but tax proosal twist to raise taxes on corporations and high income households. First of all, the corporations are not separate from our country.
Speaker 2: So this is just for our These are just words.
Speaker 1: This is just more of the smoke screen that doesn't actually end up happening unless you're not one of theirs, unless you're not already in this what they call mercantilism connection with the government corporations in high income households, the top marginal income tax rate for individuals would climb to forty four percent across almost all across almost all income types, compared with today's lower rate of twenty three so practically double. And then it says income and over thirty nine percent of wages. Here's proposal of creating a novel system would tax the unrealized capital gains from unrealized capital gains from investments that have not been sold, such as an increase in stock market gains or an increase in property value. How can you tell what the stock market is going to do when they can tell, because they're the ones that manipulate it. Over in the City of London, they also fix They also call in the price of gold every day.
Speaker 2: It's such a fixed system. Hey, shiny metal. Eh yeah.
Speaker 1: The unrealized capital gains tax would apply to people with net worth exceeding one hundred million dollars. So it's not everybody at first, but it is a step in the very, very wrong direction. They don't want you to have any This is all about dependency, right. New study explores how food choices shape mental health and effect depression. Oh, since we're talking about that, let's jump over here real quick and good morning everybody. Unrealized games, Yeah, I know that's that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Make sure there's a very low percentage of these little green like thumbs. I just wanted to point that out to everybody. And if you look up in here, it says get up to speed on the history you were denied, getbooks and videos here, and then the money Tree publishing link is there. Use code BAA L for ten percent off. I just want to show you again with this looks like, well, look there's a new one. George Lincoln Rockwell's That's Siege was the last one that was on there, so he just added this, so he says new And if you scroll down here you'll see your Europa the book I just read I heard this is really good, and that's Dave right there, Dave Gaherry. And then we read some of this together Deering National and Jew by Henry Ford. It's two book volume, two volum book whatever. It kind of looks like Regigan's machine. The way they wrote that on the cuver, I'm sure that was on purpose.
Speaker 2: Let's see using the problem. This is what Rachel had gifted me.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rachel. A great impersonation. There's some talk about the Sissians Scythians in there too. So once I finished this, I'll take a closer look at it exposing the.
Speaker 2: Lies of history.
Speaker 1: And then here's a good oh wait, the secret may Sonic victory of World War two.
Speaker 2: That is really important.
Speaker 1: You have Stalin, you have Truman, you have FDR, and you have this crazy little Churchill some of a bitch there too, and that would be interesting. I should get that communism by the back door. These are videos so you can watch them, right. And then there's Hellstorm. If you haven't read this book, it's great if you've seen the documentary. I played the one hour documentary on here before. But if you haven't read the book, it's you have to.
Speaker 2: It's you are.
Speaker 1: You're obligated, you really are. And I read that book before watching Europa, and I think that was the perfect order to do. So I wasn't a huge fan of that one. I think they did a much better job than Europa. So they actually took a couple of clips from this. I think when they used your rope, I couldn't. I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: It looks similar.
Speaker 1: The host in the parasite, what do we talk about Senegague of Satan in the name of yahweh And yeah, but if you click on this one that says MTP Boom, you can do this if you like. I mean, there's so many other ways I show you generically from me, But if you want to, here's all the people from Speak Free Radio slash FTG media, right, you just look for the one that says Daniel and it's an increments, right, so when it pops up, you can say, well, I'm going to do that many, that many, that many, that may and it's it's actually not incremental in five.
Speaker 2: It's just it's base set at five.
Speaker 1: So if you want to send twelve, you can send twelve, you know, and that would be awesome. That's just one way to do it, and then Dave handles it and disperses it at the end of the month, and there you go. I sent him my book to you. I hope he gets a chance to read it. All right, So there's that. But then I think this is still active.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard back from doctor Gladon yet to say that he stopped it. And you know, we were on a long vacate, long weekend because of Labor Day.
Speaker 2: So I think that this code will still work.
Speaker 1: If you're the last minute purposing like I am, and you missed the bus and you missed the window, I would say try it again. I would say try it, I mean now, and try the coupeon code. That would be what I would suggest.
Speaker 2: If it works, let me know.
Speaker 1: Well I'll know anyway, because if you use my if you use my affiliate link, I'll get a notification saying that you did, because this is how you can also support the show in a great way, all right. And then the last two things is that guy right there is a super chat and then this subscribe thing will get you personal special perks and membership access to things that I will be able to put on Rumble in a separate spot just for you and you get free, you know, better parking, you'll have more sex appeal, all that good stuff. All right, So let's get back to the work. I think that's about it on these things. I was just gonna run through a few and see if there was anything that we missed when we couldn't get to it yesterday.
Speaker 2: We know that he dropped out Pavlav.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is we are caught up Syrian man arrested for murder of three people at German Festival of Diversity.
Speaker 2: There's a joke there somewhere I just can't or no iron ironic all right.
Speaker 1: Now, last thing before we get rocking and rolling into the book, and we started eight thirty, so we're gonna go a little bit, get ourselves a chance to get some of this.
Speaker 2: Other madness covered before we get into reading.
Speaker 1: There's a I mean, if I keep on getting this inspired by this book, there's a chance that you're gonna end up seeing or hearing this whole book on the show, which is a long book. But if I think it's important and then tells us how we under how we rediscover who we are and identify some of this madness to live worth it all right, Let's see some of the stuff. It's so weird how this unfolds like it doesn't do it all in one spot. You have to like sit there and wait for it.
Speaker 2: And whatever. Instagram is kind of.
Speaker 1: Decrepit when it comes to the desktop version, Holy shit, did it just die there?
Speaker 2: It goes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sure did. There's a dude that looks like vanilla ayes. I'm not sure if it is, probably not, but it just kind of looks like them. See now that more of them are up, all right, so I'm gonna start at the top here.
Speaker 2: That one is not that important, but I guess I guy looks sater than that one. Yeah, I just do like that. No, I don't have to. I can do it like this.
Speaker 1: Yamm get my stupid ass out of the way again.
Speaker 2: The way it keeps changing it all right, So tell me if you can hear it? Says I hit.
Speaker 1: So it says what happens when you cambine aluminum and murcury red. Why is that important? Because they're both in every injection. Doesn't matter what injection they're in it, right, They say that they use the aluminum to aggravate on purpose, and YadA, YadA YadA, alchemical, alchemical bullshit, deep deep preest craft sorcery, nonsense and what they call science.
Speaker 2: You know, you could put any label on it. It's all the same ship.
Speaker 1: But they're using alchemical metals. Luminium isn't one, because there was no element back then. That's an but mercury most certainly is a big one. And when I saw this, I said to myself and maybe even wrote it. Here there's your clots quote unquote.
Speaker 2: You know, so here you go.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 1: M hm, says Imagine this represents both injected into the human body, which would be.
Speaker 2: Together in the shot.
Speaker 1: So why it doesn't do it in the actual little tube is a question I'd like to ask him. Unless they're wrapped in lipid nanoparticles and they don't touch each other until later when they deteriorate. Speaking of lipid nanoparticles, they can be agitated at any time, and it doesn't necessarily have.
Speaker 2: To be deliberate.
Speaker 1: It could be because you're near something that has a frequency that's strong enough to do so, or the right tuned into you the right way, or into into the material the right way.
Speaker 2: And I think that's why.
Speaker 1: We're seeing all this West Nile stuff and you know, monkey pops and all that is, these payloads of poison.
Speaker 2: Are being.
Speaker 1: Randomly relieved us, maybe deliberately at some points when they set out whatever frequency in a certain areas, so they can call it that an outbreak because the the sabotage and the in the scheme, the scam is about to kick off in a big way. And they have told us about West Nile, some other thing with mosquitoes, the AVN flew monkey pocks and that's apparently an emergency according to the World Health Organization. So I think that just leaves three more before they're the they complete their seven deadly right?
Speaker 2: Oh, I think starvation, isn't it?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: Pestulence?
Speaker 1: And I don't know anyway, And this is without graphing as a component.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it look just like the stuff that they were looking at in the microcope.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's material, it's not the same, but it just looked like that. That's why I made this mention here just after four hours.
Speaker 2: All right? So did you hear the music that was playing during that? If you did, let me know in.
Speaker 1: The in the chat, please because if not, I just have to adjust for the next one. And I know there's a slight delay, but I would appreciate if somebody just let me know so we don't waste our time here. I have to always ask stuff because Streamyard does different things every time I.
Speaker 2: Set it up.
Speaker 6: These people are.
Speaker 1: So this should be rudimentary, elementary, my dear Watson for us. But we never know who's going to join the show and view this later.
Speaker 2: So here we.
Speaker 6: Go going into hospital. They had not taken the COVID nineteen shots.
Speaker 2: This is really important, and this is what they did to Scott's daughter.
Speaker 1: So there's an example of real life example that this is a this is and was happening is and was was and is I guess there's a better way to put it.
Speaker 6: Because every single person that sat on that or virtual story, I asked them the question, first of all, did you take the COVID nineteen shot. No, they did not, And it was becoming increasingly clear that the unvaccinated as they're called, were being targeted and they were being health and the people who are thinking, to me use the word murder. It seems to me, Mike, that you came into hospital and the first question they asked, did you take the shot? And if they said, yes, they did take the shot, they went and got different treatments. The ones who did not take the shot on a vaccination was straight into remdesipear.
Speaker 1: You know why they do that so that they can artificially say that the shot protect them from getting it too badly while they go and they murder the people who didn't get the shot, right, So then it's like, hey, look, if you got the shot, it wouldn't have been so bad. Remember those family members that I guess were paid off are just that stupid. That program that they said, Yeah, my dad or grandfather just died miserably in a hospital, But just imagine how much worse it would have been if he didn't get the shot. He's dead, right, how much? That's kind of a bad outcome, wouldn't you say?
Speaker 6: Ventilation? Fenton on the tell of drugs and killed on those ventilators.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's literally what happened, except they used Precedex and some other like euthanizing drugs, drugs that they used for convicts, you know, condemned prisoners on our friend Grace.
Speaker 2: That's a very strong accusation.
Speaker 8: But let me add to it that I've interviewed other guests lawyers who have pointed out that the hospitals were financially incentivized to produce COVID related deaths because some of them received in California as much as about half a million dollars per death if someone was diagnosed with COVID beforehand. Do you think that that kind of financial incentive played a role in this flow chart that you're describing right now?
Speaker 2: His Mike sounds great now.
Speaker 6: One hundred percent. And we have coders and whistleblowers people walking inside the hospital telling us that they were just jabbing people for this COVID test and they would keep going over again so they got a positive. The minute they got a positive, tick that box, that's some money onto the next thing. When death. These people are going.
Speaker 1: In there, you go, just more confirmation. Be aware because it's starting all over again. And that's what I said, you reminder because it's coming back with a new name or names.
Speaker 2: And this is hey, families, parents.
Speaker 1: I've made mention of this before, but this is just a public service announcement for me to you because I care.
Speaker 9: Right all right, your research has people.
Speaker 1: And they're and they're a little too specific on this, like like somehow there's a there's ones out there that don't have the chemical that somehow you're gonna be okay if you take it. Don't use sunscreen, period. Don't use sunscreen period. Doesn't matter what chemicals you're looking for, and the just don't use it.
Speaker 2: Don't use it.
Speaker 1: A little frightened you think, if it's this, this is a soft admission, do you think that that might be misdirection too, just to steer you into thinking that, oh well, this one's better, No.
Speaker 2: Use it.
Speaker 9: There's a new study out that says after just one day, chemicals and sunscreens enter your blood stream before.
Speaker 1: You you know how long it takes for chemicals to enter your bloodstream from epidermal layer, like seconds or minutes, Like if you have crap, if you don't have a filter on your shower, the soaps that you use and the blue dyes in them or whatever dies and whatever chemicals they're in your bloodshin Quickly.
Speaker 3: Grab that bottle of sunscreen. The first thing you need to do is check the ingredients on the back.
Speaker 10: They are chemicals and they can potentially be dangerous.
Speaker 3: Look at any bottle of sunscreen on the store shelves and it'll more than likely have one of these ingredients.
Speaker 9: Avobenzone and oxybenzone are very commonly in your chemical sunscreens.
Speaker 3: But a new study finds when you apply sunscreen with those chemicals along with it to other ones known as as scancel and octocraline, they can absorb into your skin and into your blood stream in.
Speaker 2: More than eighty percent eighty zero percent of the sunscreen products sold in the USA were now considered potentially unsafe for use.
Speaker 9: The research has people a little frightened to use it. There's a new study out that says after just one day, chemicals and sunscreens enter your blood stream.
Speaker 3: Before you grab that bottle of sunscreen.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to research has just imagine Travis. I just wanted to read what he said because someone else, I think it was Amlass or Alex who mentioned this about the sunglasses. So sunglasses apparently seed oils eating them will cause you to get sunburned. So it says Living Proof. As a kid, I was slathered in sunscreen against my will. I was blonde hair, blue eyed, fair skin, so I better use sunblock or else. Guess what, I always got burned. The worst sun poisoning you could imagine fast forward to adulthood. I cut out the processed foods, dish the sunglasses that maybe look cool, cut all man made chemicals from ever touching my skin.
Speaker 2: That's pretty hard to do. That's really hard to do. You get it? Like with soap? Do you use even like.
Speaker 1: I'm out of I'm out in the sun for hours a day. I do not burn. I do not get sun poisoning. Skin is healthy, soft and glowing. Beef tallow or high quality coconut oil is all I will use. Mmm, maybe diet consists of mostly grass fed beef, very little process food.
Speaker 2: Cut the sugar. That's a smart thing to anybody to do. Yep. And he says they keep you sick to sell you the cure. Correct.
Speaker 1: And I don't know who that guy is, but he just got famous, all right. The biggest breakthrough in this is this one's a funny one.
Speaker 2: This guy.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he's making bold claims that probably aren't real. But if it is true psychos of science, I called.
Speaker 11: It the biggest breakthrough in the history of science. I could make a sperm out of your skin cells and an egg and fertilize that so you can clone ring. I could clone you I won't do that because it's a legal black biloge.
Speaker 2: So think about that.
Speaker 1: In these all these swabs that people took to test for COVID nineteen, which by the way, I took a picture of at my local Albertsons because I was right there at the checkout.
Speaker 2: Still still right at the checkout.
Speaker 1: It's either ten or twenty dollars for a freaking test kit for COVID nineteen, because we have to pretend that that's a real thing, and not that that swab itself isn't applying something to you and also taking something away.
Speaker 2: Cly, we could do that.
Speaker 11: I can make organs mini organs from you and test drugs. What we're doing in the lab is we have yeah, yeah, personalized medicine. When you come to my lab and you have to promise you're gonna come, I'll show you. We grow these mini brains in the lab, and we've got.
Speaker 2: Them from people that mini brains in the lab that is what he's claiming.
Speaker 11: Or predisposed to Alzheimer's or not. And we have a way to age those brains so that they now eight.
Speaker 2: No such thing is predisposed to anything.
Speaker 1: So if you're on status in a low cholesterol diet, you're gonna have Alzheimer's. If you're takinging in chemicals that you shouldn't be taking and heavy metal toxins, you're gonna get that same result.
Speaker 2: And since we're on.
Speaker 1: The topic, I should probably tell you that, at least for me, I don't use antipersperants because there's aluminum in it, and the stronger the antiperspirant, the more aluminum. So it's really by like a percent and a half from seventeen to nineteen percent or whatever. They this is our this is our world, this is our government that's supposed to care about us, right, the FDA whatever who thatver fuck handles this. Right, you're not allowed to call something in an anti perspirant. If it doesn't have aluminum in it, you're not allowed to put that on the label. So it's the same type of rules where you can't call something a cure or you can say borne enjoying. B can't say, you know, fixes anything if it's not a drug. Right, So when it comes to you know, these aluminum based antiperspirants, you're rubbing that into rate where you're you know, your lyphnoides are, you're you're absorbable through your skin, obviously, so either use that or use magnesium oil, which I use, and it's just as strong. Using magnesium oil spray, it's just as strong of an antiperspon, if not more.
Speaker 2: It's not scented.
Speaker 1: Some people use essential oils, but I have had no essential oil that I thought smelled good enough to put on the you know, mix with it, so I just don't.
Speaker 2: I don't dilute it.
Speaker 1: I just have the magnesium oil spray and I shoot myself with it and I'm good to go.
Speaker 2: When I go on the elliptical.
Speaker 1: I will sometimes apply or hum at the gym, just because you know, being around other human beings. I put the antipersperan like swagger from old spice on, but I don't lather it on. I don't slather it on. I just want one stroke, one stroke and then I'm in.
Speaker 2: The gym or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's because I'm gonna be sweating harder, right And it's funny because I have to put some on the upper shoulders because when I am doing like lake presses or exerting myself really hard, and even if I'm driving in my van because it's super super hot, like I don't know if it's like a response from being uh, like that, like that fear response that triggers that you know, stimulates.
Speaker 2: Growth or hormones to be produced.
Speaker 1: But I have the scent, the odor, the pheromones or whatever come.
Speaker 2: Out of my back.
Speaker 1: It's not my armpits comes on my back and I can and I sometimes have to switch about tank tops on I'm at the gym because I'm like, the fuck is that.
Speaker 2: It's in my back that I have to do? So sometimes I put some on there.
Speaker 11: It is old, even in a few months old, and they lose their ability to fire electrically. They become demented in the dish. Little mini brains on Instagram?
Speaker 2: How do they measure that? Anybody ever asked that? Like, they give up? This guy's a little sick fuck right.
Speaker 1: I created something, a little brain, and then I've screw with it to make it demented.
Speaker 2: He's demented.
Speaker 11: I've shown some photos of these.
Speaker 2: They're pretty cute.
Speaker 11: And so we give them mouseis and dementia in the dish. And then what we do is we have the system to turn on those three embryonic genes OIS and K, and those brains go if that's how it even works back in age.
Speaker 2: But here's the cool thing.
Speaker 11: Alzheimer's goes away, the electric electivity comes back. Now we do this in a mouse. We make the mouse older, just let them age out. We we acceel it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because let's do it this way rather than proper nutrition and avoiding everything. Right, it's always the magic trick. It's always the magic cure, it's always the magic pill, it's always the magic whatever.
Speaker 2: That way you need them rate it.
Speaker 11: And we've been now reversing the age of those brains on the mice, and you can guess what happens. They get their memory ability to learn back unbelief.
Speaker 2: With no side effects. Bud, Do you hear what you're saying.
Speaker 12: It's almost like, Man, if you can find a way right now stay on this planet healthy for the next ten or twenty years, if you can manage to do that, that there might be an extension of your life.
Speaker 1: Right, if you can manage to do that, given that they're trying to kill you on a daily basis in multiple directions.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but a magnitude of another twenty or thirty potentially healthy years possibly, And you said ten earlier, I think it is final way to extend your life. That there may be a completely different world we're living in in a matter of a decade.
Speaker 1: Right, and since they want us dead, do you think that would be technology for us or for the parasites?
Speaker 2: They're not trying to extend life.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've been paying attention to what the allopathic medical system does.
Speaker 2: One more, maybe two more.
Speaker 5: In an old video from nineteen ninety five, a theology professor named Pierre Gilbert warned of mandatory vaccines that would turn recipients into zombies. He speaks in French, so I will translate in the biological destruction. There are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is the contamination of the blood streams of mankind.
Speaker 1: Remember the whole corruption of the blood aspect of the tales of the Bible, and that was yahweh, the psychopaths excuse for annihilating the whole world with the flood, Right, the corruption of the blood. What do you think they're doing with shots and everything else that they poison us with? Then they have their excuse to wipe us out. It's a little game that they play. It's like a ritual. It's like stage performance thea theater.
Speaker 5: Creating intentional infections. This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory, and these vaccines will make possible.
Speaker 2: Laws and mandates are different, though, just keep that in mind. Well.
Speaker 5: To control people, the vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become posted in the brain cells, which will become micro receivers of electromagnetic fields.
Speaker 1: I think what's her name the w band lady see would agree with that, right.
Speaker 5: Where waves of very low frequencies will be sent and through these low frequency waves people will be unable to think. You'll be turned into a zombie. Zombie. Don't think of this as a hypothesis.
Speaker 2: This has been done.
Speaker 5: Think of Rwanda. There isn't much information I could find about Pierre Gilbert, but what he said twenty six years ago, all.
Speaker 1: Right, and then they cut it way too soon, couldn't finish his thought. Oh this is an interesting one. And I think if Nick nick Demus watches this one, he could be interested in this aspect because he's in the Kentucky area, if.
Speaker 10: You asked me, originally as America Egypt. More mummies are found in America in this time period that I cover by a million miles and that many of the mummies in European museums were actually stolen and rebranded from America. What I re shared an article that I posted many, many years ago, quite recently about a cave in northern Mexico where they found thousands of mummies, and my anomalous America can tell the episode. I bring up an old article where they found so many thousands, again thousands of mummies. They were just burning them because they couldn't transport them. They were just lighting them on fire. This is the Mammoth Cave in Kentucky. Probably familiar with that cave. It was a giant tomb full of thousands and thousands of mummies.
Speaker 1: That was not too uh promote sam Tripoli in any way, but I just found that interesting.
Speaker 13: All Right, you work here, has the right, I've right to be here to tell students they need to tell.
Speaker 1: Okay, background, So an Irish teacher arrested in Ireland that's refusing to comply with in order to call a male student preferred she her pronouns.
Speaker 4: You're arrest your own.
Speaker 13: School teacher.
Speaker 3: Being arrested for not accepting transgenders.
Speaker 13: And I'm not going to turn my back and my juicy to my students. You know, you don't have a duty to do what's wrong, to bring before the court, to bring before the court.
Speaker 1: He's very he's very calm. It's very polite, but he and he makes really good points. You don't have the obligation to do what's wrong. That is correct, that is correct. What is your first duty, not to the state, to the people.
Speaker 3: Yes, surgery mutilation, mutilation.
Speaker 10: Mutilation. Yeah, but he has to take chemicals.
Speaker 3: But he has.
Speaker 2: Ye heavy, he has to take mical.
Speaker 11: He has broken.
Speaker 2: Shame upon you, Shame upon you, Shame upon you.
Speaker 5: This is an innocent teacher.
Speaker 2: And I'm a question man.
Speaker 13: Shame upon you, broken no law, broken right job? You work here right right to beat you your arrested, to tell students they need to tell you're arresting, They need to.
Speaker 5: You just see what happened.
Speaker 10: There were here at the hospital, schools and.
Speaker 2: Actually working all right, coming soon to a home near you. So this is a funny one.
Speaker 1: And I don't know who the hell this guy is, but I just called him Vanilla Ice because that's what it looked like to me.
Speaker 2: And you talked about how I would be surprised if it's not Vanilla Ice. I don't know who the other guy is.
Speaker 8: But there's advantages of actually burying someone.
Speaker 2: In your backyard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he said something about it.
Speaker 8: When Trump buried his ex wife in his backyard, he got rid of all the Leans.
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I need a body so I can get rid of all the all the obligations on my property taxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty twenty four, bro Trump.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not just That's how I was, way beyond just Leans. I don't know any property tax forever never ever again. This is why they just found out that this whole hoax that went viral about Elvis Presley in the state. Did you see that it's impossible. You can't go bankrupt with graceland. You can't maybe the business part of it, but the property will always remain with the family because of the burial site. It completely grandfathers it in. So you actually will ever never owe property tax on the entire property forever forever. You will also in every state, yes, in the United States of America.
Speaker 12: So if I put a dead body in my backyard, anyone, right, any dead body.
Speaker 4: Your family, only my family to be your family.
Speaker 12: Okay, I kill somebody, all right, be related to them, so that you have the tie to.
Speaker 2: Them, and you talked to them, so no, you don't have Vanilla Ice has been up too.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is, but it kind of looks like them, I think. I mean, if I remember correctly, that's what he looked like. All right, thank you?
Speaker 4: It did?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think yeah, I think so too. I think it was him. A thing's going weird on me. Okay, I guess I have to read now. All right, let's do it present screen. Quoll, what's in the race spot? I think I'll just going down.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, so we left off here. This is page twenty eight of seven hundred and eighty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's good though, because I I I get anxiety when I finish a book on the elliptical and the next day I gotta figure out what's going to keep my attention so I can get this exercise in with the least amount of resistance by my brain telling me to stop and quit. You know, it's always there. It's like, all right, you've done enough. Oh, oh, you've done enough. A, you've done enough. And then it's like, but if you're engaged in reading, I think the stimulation of the exercise, and your blood flowing and all that stuff too, I think helps you retain more as well. Activity when you're reading is an amazing It's an amazing thing, all right, so it says. Such are a few of the many outstanding results which so far have followed from comparison of the monumental inscriptions with the literary remains of our aryan ancestors. It's going to take me a while to get in the group, so just bear with me. Important in themselves by placing universal history on a firmer foundation than before, they are still more so by the promise they afford of the harvest of new knowledge that awaits us when the methods of research of which this comparison is the key, have been more fully exploited.
Speaker 2: He writes, well, I'm glad about that.
Speaker 1: The enforced delay of nearly a quarter of a century between the making and publishing of most of these discoveries, however regrettable, has not been without its compensations. The interval has witnessed the remarkable confirmation of my observations as to the Sumerian origin of the language and the civilization of India, that is supplied by the unearthing of two dead Samerian cities in the Indus Valley, in the Indus Valley, Samerian cities in the Indus Valley.
Speaker 2: So we're talking, you know what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: With numerous monuments and inscribed seals, the first batch of which, in my pioneer readings of the inscriptions, disclosed the name of that Samerian colony and of the several of its chief governors and high priests, the Samerian emperor who founded the colony, and the date and also furnished the key to that early form of cursive Samerian script for writing with pen and ink on parchment. It has afforded by the unearthing of fresh inscriptions, further and more complete old Samerian kings lists, and also titles of.
Speaker 2: Many of the kings.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you remember from yesterday, or maybe he hasn't gotten into it yet. Is that the reason why they discard the some of the stuff that they find in India in the Vedas and all that stuff as being not real, being fantasy, being artificial, is because they're trying to place those kings in the wrong area. So when Babylon was taken over, by the Assyrians, and then there was a migration on seven hundreds BC. They already had all their histories with them, they had their culture, their all that stuff, right, they was already written down, so when they transported it with them, it was from a different area that they were referring to. So that he's he's compairing it back to the Samerian and what is what was left there as far as evidence writings and seeing that the names may be slightly vary variation in like spelling or whatever from one place to another, but.
Speaker 2: It's just that they line up and with the dates.
Speaker 1: Yea king's lists and chronicles as an independent source of Samerian history, and also confirm my readings of the endo Samerian seals and my revised readings of the personal names of Sargon and others.
Speaker 2: And he says Sargon never called himself that.
Speaker 1: What has been mys's a that's a recurring theme. A lot of the names that they've given us for certain things, these labels are very misleading. The Romans did a lot of that renaming of things and placing in the wrong areas, or the assumptions that are made by saying overhears the Persians. Over here's the Indians, over here's the Egyptians. Over here's the Samerians. Over here's the best right, So it's like same people. These distinctions of where they are take away from the fact that they were populated and brought to cultural significance by the same group of people who are racially connected. It has been my uh it has seen my opinions on the drift of civilization from the Near East to the West, as to the part played in the dissemination by the Phoenicians as a seagoing branch of the Arians, as to unique culture value of the Arian.
Speaker 2: Tradition and physique.
Speaker 1: So before you say, well, I thought that you know, these are supposed to be noble people. Phoenicians were the ones that were doing child sack forr YadA, YadA, YadA. Again, we're talking about utilizing a name that applies to an area. So when the Semites the Syrians conquered certain areas with the Syrians andsumer or in Babylon, the changing of the people who were predominantly there, sticking with the same names and not paying attention to.
Speaker 2: The time period.
Speaker 1: The earlier people that were in control there were not the same as they called the later Phoenicians. So there's a seafaring Phoenician and then there's the non and people mix them and then it's like, oh, well, Carthage blah blah blah. They murdered hundred babies when the Romans arrived, so says the Romans, for sacrifice, because they thought the gods were med And I write about that in my book. But again it's because you're using the same name to categorize two separate groups of people. As to the unique cultural value of the Arian tradition and physique, as to the dicadence produced by some and the improvement resulting from other mixtures of the Aryans with foreign race strains, and as to the comparatively small account of Semitism as an original creative force supported independently by antiquaries who have approached these problems from the western side, so that it has become a commonplace of anthropologists that all over north western Europe the decade the descendants of the men who built the Palace of Minos applied their industries and buried their dead as the by the way, you know what the Scythians did, mounds burial mounds, so that whole thing about the mummies applies here if we were just talking that way. Just saw the video of there's the mounds, there's the mummification, there's these these practices that give away who was here.
Speaker 2: Very early on.
Speaker 1: And if you remember the Orlandit book, there's a guy named inca Ika as they spelled it in the Orlanda book, who ventured off towards this continent. And then they stopped writing about him because he didn't come back, or they lost touch with him and he came back later or whatever. But he could very well have been the influence in the Americas as to this volume, like its predecessors in the series, is primarily intended for the education for the educated general reader as well as the historian. I have placed as far as possible, the more technical details, and it's a testation of proofs in footnotes and appendices. And I have arranged the chapters generally in the order in which the discoveries were achieved. Thus the reader may take part, as it were, step by step in the adventurous exploration into the unknown and gain acquaintances across the gulf of time, like that with our noble Aryan ancestors and their molding, in their molding the destinies of the world, in their struggles with the hordes of primitive men, in establishing civilization not only for themselves, but for the welfare of mankind, and the manner in which they developed and propagated and controlled it by worldwide empire, ensuring widespread peace like an embryo League of Natures. Bad bad representation of that, and the Leagan nations are bad news. But anyway, I I gotta turn that off. Hold on, it's just gonna keep peeping at us. Mhmm, all right, and well did the heterogeneous primitive tribes into nations and the apparent causes leading to the decline of civilized nations? Yeah, when other people so again? Erosion from within, the trusting of a certain group of people who have eroded our country.
Speaker 2: This is what it's been plaguing.
Speaker 1: The Scythians, Goths, Germanic people, Europeans since time began. Is this welcoming in of people who do not have any plans to assimilate, to get along, and who do everything they can to weaken the country so that an invader can just walk in the door and there's a change of power.
Speaker 2: And the Assyrians. If you look in my book.
Speaker 1: Priestcraft Beyond Babylon as a Risha Banipal or one of those guys Asher Bannipal, one of them was very happy to document how he used to flay the skin off of living captives, chop off their heads, all for his guys, collect the eyeballs, collect.
Speaker 2: The tongues, ears his noses. Ears is did I say? Ears? Is a wow? Anyway?
Speaker 1: The exploration is thus perhaps not one of the least attractive of the romances of science in which truth is stranger than fiction. The not infrequent references to my former works have been found necessary in order to avoid needless repetition of the proofs which are already detailed there, especially as this work forms part of the same story a series, and most of these references are to new research and new discoveries not to be found outs, where a few of these references are to the proofs of refutation of some of the more common faults and misleading statements which are mechanically repeated through ignorance by writers, such as that Aryan is not a racial but a linguistical term, or a linguistic term to lose my spot Yep and Kati or Hittites. In early stock of the Aryans were arm arminoids. I guess some Indians right, or low browed Semites. That Caucasian is a synonym for Aryan and Nordic, despite its unscientific inclusion of Semites and other roundheaded people that the Phoenicians properly so called were.
Speaker 2: Semites and so on.
Speaker 1: So those cannibal those cannibal giants that they talk about, and was that cave that they burn? There's something to this mix mixture of the Phoenicians or the the Scythians, the Aryans with other groups. They may have taken on allot of their traits, but they also had their own corrupted values, right, So not all Aryans weren't just rocking around eating people.
Speaker 2: That's not what they did.
Speaker 1: But some people who might have been of the same height may have had different practices. And then they're like, oh, giant's bad, right, probably so called semis and so on. Somewhat positive style of expression adopted in many instances will I believe, be found justified by the fully attested facts on which they are based. In the appendices will be found details of the official signets of the Egyptian pharaohs, and of the Gothic dynasty of Mesopotamia, recently unearthed in the Indus Valley and now deciphered for the first time, as well as of the Samerian writing on prehistoric pottery from the Danube Valley attesting the early presence of the Samerians are primitive Goths in Middle Europe, then there are always assigned a later date. Right An unusually full index is supplied in order to facilitate reference to the vast number of new historical facts elicited, and a perusal of the contents table will help the reader to keep a clear view of the immense extent of time and territory over which the work travels. No pains have been spared to make this pioneer work as free as possible from errors of commission. Covering such a vast and as yet largely unexplored field with so many aspects of history, prehistory, civilization, religion and historical geography, with the ransacking of ancient sites and museums and specialist works and periodicals scattered over the world, and fishing up truth from the bottom of the of her Well, it is too much to hope that no mistakes may have crept in. Yet were these far greater and more numerous than is at all likely They are, I believe relatively insignificant and cannot affect the force of the main facts and the cumulative effect of the greatness of concrete historical proofs.
Speaker 2: My cultural things are due to.
Speaker 1: The authors of blah blah blah blah. Let's see if I can get back to that. I think this is where that ends. Okay, Yeah, there we go, and that's April twenty third, nineteen twenty nine.
Speaker 2: L A. Waddel. It's got to skepesast this.
Speaker 1: This is I can read the table of contents to you previously, but it's pretty long content. It's a long book, and of course he basically summarizes somewhat what's going on there.
Speaker 2: Jeez. All right.
Speaker 1: So portrait of the first area of Samerian King Darthor or Saint George of Cappadocia taming or civilizing the lion Totem tribes from Ivory handle of stone dagger, first Arian Samarian king deified as the sun god on King hamad Rabi's law code Stelli.
Speaker 2: So here's another thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know, sir If, because everything's corrupted and turned sick and evil by the priestcrafts that surround us. After the Semitic influence on these cultures. They adopt the culture to keep people in check, and then they, you know, they do the wrong thing on the other side, and then they corrupt with their priestcraft the way to worship these deified people that they.
Speaker 2: Now call gods.
Speaker 1: I'm not one hundred percent sure that son worship is any different than saying God, or any different than saying Raalda, or any different than saying anything else.
Speaker 2: And I'm not one hundred percent sure that that's a bad thing. Just leaving the space there. Jesus Christ scrubly scrily scroll scroll.
Speaker 1: Introduction to my previous historical discoveries leading up to the present ones, and says there was and is an Aryan race, that is to say, the characteristic modes of speech termed Aryan were developed among the headed blond, long headed alone, the long, blonde headed alone. However much, however much, some of these may have been modified by the importation of non Aryan elements.
Speaker 2: That's Huxley.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that would be Thomas, or if that would be Yeah, probably Thomas, right, Arambi it's the other one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably not Thomas.
Speaker 1: I think he was around during the Thomas Huxley was the bulldog of Dormaism, so probably not.
Speaker 2: That guy.
Speaker 1: Might not even be related, I don't know. Although there is nowadays a considerable consensus of opinion in favor of attributing to the Aryan race, the race now generally called Nordic or Northern europeion a special share in the invention and diffusion of our civilization, which is the prime factor for the progress of mankind, and more especially in the invention and diffusion of European and Indian civilizations, as the languages of Europe and India are of the Aryan family. There has so far been little or nothing known as to the origin, the origin and early history of that race, or even its early homeland. Arguing from the location of its chief modern representations, historians have variously placed our primitive Aryan stock in Central Asia, in northwest, Central and southeast Europe, and have been hoping that archaeological research in one or the other of those regions may unearth the lost history of the early Aryans.
Speaker 2: This hitherto where it gets on me hitherto the hope has not been realized.
Speaker 1: And authorities, whilst adhering to their opinion as to this. You know, when you want to out come to be and you're pretty darn certain about it, then you only find and see what makes it substantiate. Right, You're like, yeah, well that piece fit. Let's ignore the other details that don't make it fit. It's a problem with logic, right, you only see through the scope of the lens that you're trying to see through.
Speaker 2: Adhering to their tells us, oh yes, let's see whoever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Aryan race strain, and the authorities a well sadhering to their opinion as to the special Aryan race strain and civilization and its vital importance for the progress of civilization, are inclined to look upon the problem of its beginnings and the personalities of its authors as insoluble from the point of view of existing scientific data. In former works, I have suggested that a chief cause of the failure to solve these problems was the non recognition by scholars of the essentially Aryan character of the earliest extant written records, those namely on the Mesopotamian and Egyptian monuments, and I have given many illustrations of the way in which my discovery of the predominantly Aryan character of the language of these inscriptions, and the Aryan personalities and histories of their authors assist us in identifying the civilization from which our own has descended, and in recovering the lost history of the Aryan race continuously back to the rise of civilization. Why did it arise because of these guys? A brief reference to otherwise they still be living in their own pie and poop and throwing twenty sticks at each other. It's not exactly culture. A brief reference to some of the main results of these earlier researches will prepare the way for the right understanding of the present work. Nothing had been known of the racial and linguistic affinities of the Siberians, the oldest of all civilized people, whose vast city ruins in Mesopotamia, with magnificent inscribed in sculptured monuments and other works of art, with libraries and hundreds of thousands of official private documents, et cetera, began to be unearthed some fifty years ago, and whose treasures now enrich and adorned the galleries of the National museums in Europe and America, but who seemed themselves, But who seemed themselves after suddenly appearing there with a fully fledged higher civilization to have as suddenly disappeared after a comparatively brief existence as a nation, leaving no descendants to continue their culture and language. Yeah, that's the Semitic effect. I would say, study by leading a seriologist of their language and writing tended rather to deep because there's no A lot of times there's no there's no record of a great battle either because of that erosion, because the enemy was already within weakening the walls. Do you think if they controlled the minds? And that's what I said, you have to start with the mind right, If you want to strengthen and fix something, you have to start with your mindset.
Speaker 2: If you're in this.
Speaker 1: Zombie effect of what they do to us, and if you already understand that the military is controlled by the same people that want us dead, well, then if somebody was a quote unquote invading, you wouldn't even know it because it's just going to be a change of guard without your even it. Just things will change in your life as they have been, and that should tell you that you don't live in the same environment that you once thought you did. It hasn't been like that since one hundred years or more. Study by leading in seriologists of the language, yeah of their language and writing tend rather to deepen, and then rather to deepen than dispel, the mystery surrounding them. For it led to the conclusion, crystallized by continual repetition into a dogma, that these people were certainly not Semites or children of shem like the Jews, bore no affinity to the Aryan or Nordic race, nor other well known type, and that their language had no affinity with any recognized linguistic group, and that in particular, it had no affinity whatever with the Aryan languages, the English, and the continental languages of Europe and India.
Speaker 2: Thus, the Samerians, with.
Speaker 1: Their marvelously high civilization, art, culture, and language, have hitherto been universally regarded as a sort of fossil curiosity, a remote and totally extinct alien race, in no way related to any modern people, nor to their civilization or language. Though from the monosyllabic and agglue nativetive forms of their early language, they are supposed by many to have been physically related to the Chinese or Finno Tartars.
Speaker 2: Hold Ah, excuse me.
Speaker 1: Aryan race of the Samerians discovered the direct reverse of these current views on the Samrians. Was I observed the fact, and I established it in my previous works by a mass of fully attested, concrete scientific proofs.
Speaker 2: It's very confident, which I like.
Speaker 1: This new evidence proved conclusively that the Samerians were Aryans in physical type, culture, religion, language, and writing. Remember the first ones, not after somebody else kind of took their place and donned the name, as the historical record will show. Because the historians are blending and mixing and confusing this situation, and that they were our own kith and kin, living under our Aryan civilization and laws, and speaking radically the same tongue.
Speaker 2: So what happened?
Speaker 1: Why do we have this negative view of all this stuff of Samerian life, this whole nimrod thing the Babylonian in the myth of the of the of the Tower of Babel, right, Why does this all creep in? Because the authors of all that stuff were not Aryan. They were not the people. They're the people who impersonated them. Over time through the rewriting of history, so to give them a more significant position in our minds as to where all of our good stuff comes from. Oh, it must be because they brought us culture. Yes, that the Chosen people are so wonderful. Look at all the wonderful things they've done. Their aryan racial physic, a physical type I showed was clearly seen in their portraits on their own contemporary sculptures and seals from the earliest periods downwards, and it was especially evident in the engraved portraits on their seals. This disclosed them to be predominantly prepondery. Yeah, preponderantly preponderatingly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. It's a little messy.
Speaker 1: This discloses them to be preponderatingly of the longish headed, broad browed, and large brained Nordic type. And they were obviously a fair in complexion, as attested by the blue eyes of white shell inlaid with of white shell, blue eyes of white shell inlaid with Lapis lazuli stone insect. Yeah you know that's what polutical eth like. Yeah, Jesus at least spot so quickly in some of their statues, as also by the darkest color of much of their jewelry and a fair hair, and their general term for their subject people was the black headed or black haired people.
Speaker 2: That's who they their subjects, right, And the.
Speaker 1: King's and officials on state occasions usually wore the Gothic horns. So they were comparing themselves by calling them the black headed the black haired people.
Speaker 2: That was not a character trait of them, right, darker features, and.
Speaker 1: The king's and officials on state occasions usually wore the Gothic horned head dress of the ancient Britons and Anglish Saxons.
Speaker 2: Now, let's look at that. And the kings and officials on state occasions.
Speaker 1: Usually wore the Gothic horned headdress of the ancient Britons and Anglo Saxons. Okay, inky do Gilgamesh's little buddy there that dies in the in the epic, he had horns? Right, Moses is depicted sometimes with horns. This is an an indication that these stories were lifted.
Speaker 2: From other.
Speaker 1: Traits and characteristics of the Gothic people, not Semitic in relation. And now it makes sense why they would even be there. Why would they depict people like that? Because the kings and officials the hierarchy would often wear the hornheaded dress, so it was a distinction. And then they semitify it if that's if that's a word, and and and co opted it impersonators.
Speaker 2: The fuck where'd it go?
Speaker 1: This Aryan physical type of the Samerians has significantly just been confirmed nineteen twenty seven by Sir Arthur Keeace's examination of several skulls on Earth from the Samerian cemeteries at er member the ergotic texts Ergaritic text from.
Speaker 2: Yes, you get it.
Speaker 1: That's a different place, but it's we're getting closer to where this candone shit comes from and versus what we're looking at here. I know it is different by anyway linguidistically. Also, I proved that the Samerian language was radically Aryan and its words and structure, and that it was the parent of all the Aryan family languages. Samerian language was radically Aryan in its words and structure, and that it was the parent of all the Aryan family of languages, ancient and modern, as demonstrated by my sumer Aryan dictionary. It's another book, he is, And in particular it was the parent of the English language. So when they tell you oh, English is a jacked up language, really, really really, and in particular it was the parent of the English language, over seventy five percent of the English words being shown to be derived from Samerian roots, with identical forms, sounds, and meanings. The Aryan alphabet, including the European or Roman writing. I demonstrated in my Aryan origin of the alphabet, which was what I was reading to you from yesterday a little bit when I was going through the letters to be derived from Samerian picture writing with the same phonetics. The culture and religion also of the Samerians I showed, were identical with the Aryan culture and religion of the Samerians, identical with the Aryan and the Samerian worship, and Samarians worship the same god or gods under the same names and under the same representations, with the same attributes and symbols as the Aryans. Ancient and modern including the Britain's Anglo Saxons, Irish Scots, Scandinavians, Classic Classic Greeks and Romans in pre Christian Europe, pre Christian Europe before the Great Deception and the present day India, and they possessed the same heroes and saints. You're gonna you're gonna get surprised when you hear where archangel Michael comes from. The same Sumerian which has been arbitrarily applied by a seriologist to this ancient imperial people, now disclosed to be the area of the early Aryans, was never used by these So then the word Samerian was never used by them. By these people themselves, that name is merely coined by a serio ologist from a Semitic territorial territorial title of Schumer. For the name spelled by the these people, key Engine so Kei Ejin is supposed to be Schumer right Chuck Schumer right, and supposed to designate Lower Mesopotamia, to which these people have hitherto but as now seen erroneously been believed.
Speaker 2: To have been reached.
Speaker 1: That name Sumer or Schumer indeed well illustrates the unscientific methods of leading as seriologists in the fantastic liberties they take with these old names. Thus, they dogmatically declared that the idiogram key engine, according to phonetic laws, became Schumer as also showing its as also showing its ambiguous character and usage. This sumer title was for long applied by a Seriologists in the diametrically opposite sense, so they switched the meaning. Namely to the supposed Semitic people of the Mesopotamia and their language now.
Speaker 2: Called by them a cod and who were then called by.
Speaker 1: Them Sumerian, but laterally by a complete somersault. They arbitrarily interchange these titles. As however, the name Sumerian has obtained currency for several decades as the title of these earliest civilized imp imperial people in Mesopotamia, we are now forced to continue its use as a general designation for them.
Speaker 2: The name Aryan, the.
Speaker 1: Title area Araya English as a verb into Aryan, is the usual term employed for the white race, now called from its western stock Nordic from the very earliest Vedic period by the Eastern or Indian branch of that race, who have uniquely preserved its early traditional history and records. And the same race is similarly so turned by the ancient Persians, who also belonged to its eastern branch, and the title was and is solely used by them in a racial and in no other sense, and especially it is never used by them in a linguistic sense, as it as is popularly supposed, a usage which was only introduced by European philologists a few generations ago.
Speaker 2: You know who is a philologist, right amen. The title araya or area.
Speaker 1: Literally means in both the Indian Sanskrit and Old Classic language of India, and in the ancient Persian language, the exalted or noble one. The araya is the exalted or noble one. And it is derived, as I have shown from Samar from the Samerian are arah exalt, lofty, shining, the shining ones.
Speaker 2: Oh geez, look at that. It's not fucking aliens glory.
Speaker 1: So when they camp something, it's some kind of mystical fairy tale, right because they can't give any credit to the actual originators of culture. Now it's got to be aliens, because if it was high tech, high society certainly couldn't be a slowly shitthole humans, right, well, you can't be under the direction of these pieces of shit that overcame the world. But definitely, when we had the aryans, the exalted or noble ones at the helm, which is also disclosed as the remote Sumerian rut of our modern word aristocrat. Hey, look, if you're aristocrat, you're an arian. T like that or noblest or most excellent governor, derived through the Greek a word which well defines the older ethnic meaning of the word Aryan. For the civilizers of the old world are now disclosed to have been more or less exclusively of this Aryan stock, which was essentially an aristocracy of master men. Be proud of who you are, the ruling race who established civilization, who civilized the Aborigines by their enlightened rule and science and kindness, which their trust is what was their downfall? But you know, for me, twenty times, shame on them, right, because at least you're still being noble. And that's about how many times probably that they've been routed out of their homeland and destroyed and eaten from within by these parasites. Just as in the Greek Classic period of Europe, Greek civilization reached its zenith under the military aristocracy of this same Aryan race. You have ancient Greece. You have Aarians to think for that, and weakened and became practically extinct with the weakening and practical extinction of this Aryan racial element from the population. There we know what happened to all these empires. They were semitified, if that's a word. Indeed, the later Samerians, and I'm talking about specific chosen right, and before that, before they called themselves that, especially in Hellenistic in Hellenistic Greece, where we learned that they were first taught Greek and had a Greek education, in Greek culture and Greek language. These people went ahead and wrote that Torah false history, stealing all of the accomplishments and assuming the identity of the Arians that were before them, the Arians that made up the culture that actually just taught them something kept them from being mostly illiterate bandits, merchants and thieves, cutthroats, treacherous, child traffickers, human sacrificers. Try to domesticate them and give them the honor of being brought in into their culture and educated and given access to the called the gymnasium right and the vast libraries at Alexandria.
Speaker 2: So what did they do.
Speaker 1: They concocted a history utilizing all those resources that were burned later. And here's the other thing too, They needed people to Obviously, when things were getting old, partsment was getting old, things were deteriorating, they had to have people who would be copying right, copying and preserving the information in those scrolls or whatnot, that there'd be a newer copy when the other ones were starting to deteriorate.
Speaker 2: Where do you think they got their ideas? And who do you think was in there doing that? H Where was i? Abner is by the enlightened rule of science, Just as.
Speaker 1: A Greek Classic period of Europe, Greek civilization reached its sceness under the military aristocracy of the same Arian race and weakened that became practically extinct with the weakening and practical extinction of this Aryan racial element from the population there.
Speaker 2: Indeed, the later Samerians do.
Speaker 1: Appear also to have used this title in a racial sense in the aspirated form of Harah instead of area and right, which is defined in the dilingual Assyrian glossaries as the host of the nation or people. Host is an interesting parasite relationship this title or araya, because remember the Assyrians Semitic, they called them the host of the nation or people, and they're the parents like okay. Anyway, this title Aria or Ariyan is found as a designation of rulers or masters to run throughout the whole family of the Aryan languages, including the Egyptian, including the Egyptian, presumably because the early rulers and masters were of this race. Thus it is an aspirated form of Era hera her yord or master. Maybe that's the lord, but whatever of the Goths, Scandinavians, Germans and Anglo Saxons, the the aree or chieftain of the Irish, Scots and Gaels, and so on. It is the arios haw Arios or hare of the Medes and the Arayah and area of the ancient Persians in a similar exalted and racial sense. And it is thus proudly used by Darius the Great on his tomb, where he calls himself an Aria of Aryan descent, and Xerxes called himself a Hari. The early seagoing branch of the Samerians, the Moorites or Emirites who have left, who have left many prehistoric inscriptions in the British Isles, whilst calling themselves Murrh, Goot or Goth and cod forms of Khati, Khati or Hittite, also called themselves Ari, which now appears to be the dialectic form of this title Aryan. This next one of those Samarian origins of Britain's Anglo Saxons, Himri, Irish, scott Scandinavians, early Germanists, the Goths and their civilization, language and writing, Ancient Britons of Samerian origin, Goths with approximate day for the Samerian mining and colonizing operations of parts of the British Isles by several immigrations from the Sargonic period of about twenty seven hundred BC onwards. The evidence includes a few linear Samerian inscriptions, the first decipherment of the Samerian sacred cup mark, inscriptions on the prehistoric monuments in the British Isles with their Sumerian symbolism, including votive inscriptions to the Samerian sun angel Tasia, who I show was identical, a name, representation and functions with the well known Tasio figured and inscribed on the pre Roman coins of the Kati kings of ancient Britain, and the decipherment of a bilingual inscription of the Brito Phoenician king of the fourth century BC. The identity also of the religion and leading folklore of the ancient Britains and Gos with that of the Samerians was demonstrated in particular, it was shown that the patron Saint Saint George, Saint Andrew and the Tutelary Uh and the Tutelary Britannia, as well as Saint Michael, King Arthur and his Grail legend and the thor Odin legend of the Britons and Scandinavians were of Sumerian origin Sumerian origin, all of which is now confirmed in the present work, which discloses the human originals of these saints and heroes as historical Samarian kings of fixed dates with an existing contemporary inscribed monument. So they even lifted the archangel Michael idea from real people who were then deified over time of these arians a simulation in personation co opting so that they can erase your true identity. And now look at these amazing people who've given us all this stuff bullshit, bullshit. The ancient Greeks, Etruscans and Patrician Romans and their civilization, language, writing, and religion of Samaran origin. I guess, Rebecca, so doc Lock or we got a package. The Samerian origin of the ancient Greeks, Etruscans and Patrician Romans and their civilization with its language, writing, and religion was also evidenced on the Samerian origin of Greek art. See the instances incidentally demonstrated in Fig. Six and seven and play well yeah, get it on the Hitto Samerian origin of the crested helmet.
Speaker 2: Of the Greek song I Didn't want to burn on you, and of the Grecian representation of the god Bachus.
Speaker 1: Now here's where I'm like, Wow, I have to rethink everything, because we get the later forms of everything, and that's how it's recorded, you know, the Bacchic frenzy, the Dionesian practices, all this weird shit, right, weird evil shit. But it's because it's the corruption of something that didn't start out that way. And I even see this with Ball, Like I talk about this in my book. It wasn't the stories in.
Speaker 2: Y Grit that were It wasn't the stories in Ygrit that were the problem.
Speaker 1: It was what they did with the worshiping practices, the priest craft that came in and sort of manipulating mankind with this sick ritual, these sick rituals of child sacrifice. But that's not part of what you read on the yugurrit a text. Ball seems to be a pretty noble dude. It does go through his twelve labors, just like Hercules, just like Samson in the sense and uh yeah, you don't really see any of the of the of the weird shit.
Speaker 2: Excuse my language.
Speaker 1: So cross helmet of the Greeks and Grecian representatives of the god Bacchus or Dionysus, so Samarian origin, the crust, the helmet of the Greeks. You got that in the shorter form at or Haati or Kati as the Briton coins was seen to be probably the source of the Greek.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's hard to read.
Speaker 1: I think it's at k and Atij or Attica, wherein the effis the effix represents the Sumerian key or he or Ghee land, Trojans, Ionians and Cretan Cretans and their civilization in the language, writing and relation of Samerian origin. So we're tying the Trojans and the cret Cretans into Samarian religion and writing. The Trojans and Ionians and their civilization were demonstrated to be of Sumerian origin and considerable detail. The Samearian linear and cup mark. Inscriptions of the on the Trojan amulets were deciphered for the first time and disclosed the same religion with the same invocations and symbols of the same deities as on the grave amulets of Sumerian of the Sumerian and on the Indo Samarian seals, and as on kind of dark, Oh, There's a long head, and as on the prehistoric monuments in Ancient Britain. The ancient Trojans physically were of the Aryan or Nordic or Sumerian type of as evidenced by their skulls and skeletons, and historical and other evidence was cited confirming the authenticity of the Ancient Britain traditional chronicles of Geoffrey or Jeffrey that Britain was first systematically colonized by King Brutus the Trojan and his tribe about eleven three BC. The Ionians of the same area in western Asian Minor, who had previously been identified as Indianists with the Javin branch of the Arians in the Indian Epics and chronicles, had that identity further confirmed, and evidence was adduced for the Samerian origin of Minos. The Cretan and his civilization, the real date, which is now fully confirmed and established in the present work. And the other thing too is that they have a shallow history too. So we're talking about three three hundred for the dating. And what they do is they kind of sneak and skip over the era and time period of when the Samarians were Arians, when the Babylonians were Aryans, when the Egyptians were Aryans, when.
Speaker 2: And they kind of and they like ah vague explanation of that time.
Speaker 1: Then boom everything Semitic, right, the so called heth hit or Hittites of the Hebrew Old Testament, the great civilized, civilized pre Israelite people of Jerusalem and Palestine, who called themselves and were called by the Badabolonians Hati or Hati, and by the ancient Egyptians the great Hata or Hitta, who were the white Samaria, the white Syrians, who were the white Syrians of Strabo, and of whom the Hati kings, and they're ruling tribe of Britain's in ancient Britain, I showed were a branch the we're the same, I say, were.
Speaker 2: They were there? All right?
Speaker 1: Goddamn it, we're the immemorial civilized rulers of Palestine.
Speaker 2: So let me say that again.
Speaker 1: These Hittites, who are Arian at least began that way, showed where a branch were the immemorial civilized rulers of Palestine, white people with their sacred city at Jerusalem at Samerian and non Semitic name Syria, Phoenicia and Asia Minor, and were fully identified by me as the residual stock of.
Speaker 2: The early Arians of Samerians.
Speaker 1: Their old imperial Hittite capital at uh Petrateria or whatever Terias in the heart of Cappadocia cemp is now disclosed in the present work as a pre Mesopotamian capital of the Samerians. Their monuments and numerous artists and delicately engraved seals disclosed them as of a fine Aryan type, and they usually wore the Gothic dress with the conical Phrygian cap, which was often adorned with horns like that worn by the ancient Britain's Europeans goth in eng of Sacans and once again a giveaway the horns thing that they carried on to signify and identify and in that time period, I guess they must have had to do that because that's what people would recognize as an authority. They adopted into their retelling of history with the horns, and now you know what that represents and what it means, and it's dead giveaway as to who they really are. The Phrygian cap which was often adorned with horns, the horns ancient and the current statement by anthropologists, the one mechanically repeating the other that the Hittites were Arminoids, that is, a Semitic people of the Armenian type with round heads and low receding brows, was shown Where's My Mouse to be purely fictitious and grossly misleading, and merely based on a false impression gained from a few rude Hittite rock carvings and from some of the conventional drawings by the Egyptian artists of rather vainglorious Ramsey's the second depicting disparagingly his conquest of the Hittites, wherein Ramses himself significantly is also sometimes figured with a receding brow. These writers entirely disregard the much more important and patent facts that in the numerous fine Hittite sculptures, as well as the finer rock carvings come on, it's chonical. This feature is wholly absent, and that even in the Egyptian drawing on the same monument, the Hittites are also represented without receding brows and of finer and of fine Aryan type. The monuments of the Hittites themselves naturally furnish much more authentic evidence of the hit type physical type than those of their rivals and enemies, the later Egyptians. Let me say that again, the monuments of the Hittites themselves naturally furnish much more authentic evidence of the Hittite physical type than those of their rivals and enemies, the later Egyptians. Later the later Egyptians, the numerous fine Hittite sculptures uniformly represent these people of good Nordic or Aryan type, as for example, Plate three pictures soldiers about two thousand BC, and in much more realistic and artistic style than the Egyptian much more realistic and artistic style than the Egyptian. Below this Hittite sculpture, I have placed for comparison a photograph of a modern Kurd from the eastern hit type area as an Asia minor as a herds are disclosed in these pages to be remnants of the old imperial Hittite ruling race, and they still speak in Aryan language and are of good Aryan physical type, fair in complexion, and mostly with blue eyes and yellow hair. And the numerous Hittite sacred seals uniformly picture the Hittites of good Aryan type and wearing Aryan dress, and often with horns on their caps, like the Anglo Saxons and ancient Britains. Incidentally, those portraits of Hittite warriors in Plate three disclosed the Hittite or Northern Samerian origin of the crested war helmets of the ancient Greeks. The Hittite language also has written in their caneiform tablets. Their old hieroglyphic writing, not having yet been deciphered by a Syriologists, is found by Professor Rosney to be radically Aryan, though incorporating many alien words, as indeed was to be expected in the language of a great imperial people, whose archives in their old capital cities contain also many official documents written in the foreign languages of their tributaries and their law codes earlier than the Babylonian. Their law codes earlier than the Babylonian from which later from much lighter than mosaic code was derived. Huh, g wow, g oh, that's inconvenient. It didn't come from God with some stablets no ah yahweh didn't know what the fuck is thought?
Speaker 2: Oh darn.
Speaker 1: Was derived and substantially identical with the Samarians, which were essentially Aryan. You you know who Moises was talking about talking to up on that mound. He was talking to a freakin' Aarian. That's right, that's metaphor. But you get the point here. Then, wasn't divinely inspired?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was actually because the divine people were the ones that are discussing right now in religion. Also, it was demonstrated that the Hittites were Sun worshippers of the Samerian or Aryan type and terminology and symbolism of that cult. You know, when you take the away the special people get to talk to God aspect of this, then you look at how they actually behave and how vicious and evil they are to children and human life, and you know, in general kind of kind of loses that that the ether starts to rub off, that, doesn't it, And you say, oh, my God. These people lie about fucking everything, and they've turned me against myself. Even in their later period, when they formed a pantheon of the local patron saints or godlings of their provincial states, the Sun continued to be the first invoked, and in their treaty with ramses A second of Egypt, who is usually regarded as the pharaoh of oppression of the Israelites in Egypt, and significantly their next highly highest divinity, tash of the plow, tash Up was demonstrated to be the solar archangel Tutelary and corn spirit Tasia or Tasha of the Samerians, so freely represented as I showed on early Sumerian seals and monuments, and proved to be identical with the Tasio of the ancient Britain monuments and of the Kati or Hati pre Roman Britain coins, on which the latter he is represented in practically the same form and with the same ears of corn, as in the Hittite sculptures and seals, and in the Samaran seals and in Phoenician coins. It was also shown that he was the deified second Aryan or Samerian king who developed agriculture and invented the plow, so real person deified later and born in Sameri in the title of Bacchus. So now we know where Bacchus comes from and why there are there are grain gods and all these these fertility things, and god of the wheats and.
Speaker 2: All that stuff.
Speaker 1: Right with the epithets or epithets of lord of plants and liberator of the wine of life. And he was disclosed as the human historical original of the later Aryan god Bacchus of the Greeks and Romans and name representation and function. So bassardize over time, clean roots, bashardization over time, all right, Hitto Samerian origin. Every time they touch something, they they make it ugly, right, Hittosamearian origin of Greek art with reference to Bacchus and his representation, this early Hittype representation of the second Arian or Samir in king.
Speaker 2: Bacchis or Bauj, lord of the agriculture, and just showing you the picture real quick.
Speaker 1: So that's the says hittit Arkati, part of the Bacchis, the deified second Samaran of the or Aryan king surname tash of the plow, real person, not a mythical creature. So or Lord of agriculture and mead. Mead is like fermented honey right of the Nordic Eeda's and the Basu, lord of grain and wealth of the Hindus, the traditional Simerian extender of agriculture and wine lord, was shown to be of immense historical importance in disclosing the Hitto Samerian source of the Greek tradition. Regarding Bacchus or bah Ko says, they write it there or Dionysus, not only in his name and funk you must be the picture. There you go, come on, not only in his name and functions, but also of his representation in early Greek are and of the identity of the Greek tradition and mythology.
Speaker 2: With the Hitto Samerian.
Speaker 1: This Hittite source of Greek art and mythology is strikingly shown by the comparison of figures six and seven, representing alongside representatives representatively the forms of this god in the early Hittite rock sculptures and in one of the earliest Greek drawings of him. It is seen that the Greek artists over two thousand years later, Bodily took as the model for their self same Greek Greek God, Greek and Greek and quotations God, the old conventionalized and ready made Hittite picture of him and reproduced it in all its essential details.
Speaker 2: They merely modernized his old uncouth.
Speaker 1: And that's in quotatients as well, because remember we're sophisticated now that we're Greek Gothic dress of the mountains, to adapt it to the fashion in vogue in their warmer climate of Helenic Greece. In both he has bearded and has long curly hair, and both the grapes are disposed for and aft on a vine passing over his left shoulder, and both the cornstalk reaches the ground below with its ears on the level with his face. The points the pointed ornaments on his chaplet and the Greek version are presumably modeled on the pointed horns pointed horns decorating his cap. So when you see these people with these horns, it's not mythology, it's a sign of being hierarchy decorating his cap. In the Hittite original, and even the satyr which is added by the Greek artist. The little dude with the tail right in the in the in the horse legs, who's added by the Greek artists, is taken from the old stereotypes. Hittite piper. Hey, that's theirs too, look at that with the right pan. The flue players hit the Hittite piper with double pipes, of which a representation from a fragment of Hittite sculpture is placed for comparison. Here again we thus have another instance of the Hittite source of the Greek art as well as of mythology. And the Hittites I showed were Nordic Nordic and an early stock of the Samerians. Hit Tites early stock with the Samerians Nordic, just as the Greeks themselves were a later branch of the same stock. Change everything you think about, right, or whatever you're the aret of, you know, surface level impressions used to be the sacred symbols of the Hittites, also, including the True Cross of the or the sun Cross or the Red Cross of Saint George or of Cappadocia and England, and the Saint Andrew's Cross are identical with those sun crosses of the Samerians, Trojans, and ancient Britons as displayed in my comparative plates of these crosses, and Saint George and the Dragon and Saint Michael are represented represented on their early seals. How did that happen pre Christian pre whatever, blah blah blah. How was there a Saint Michael already? How was there a Saint George?
Speaker 2: How is there?
Speaker 1: And their grave amulets bear the sacred cup mark script with invocations to the same divinities as the Samerians, Trojans, and ancient Britons, the morts or Amorites, the Maru, the Maru and by the way, remember all the people that were supposed to, you know, hate because the Bible says there should be that, you know, taken out and blah blah blah. Yeah, they superimposed their crimes and discussing behavior on the people that they wanted everyone else to hate so that they could get us.
Speaker 2: All spun around backward right.
Speaker 1: The Maoris, Ramurtes, the Muru, and the Maruta of the Samerian were shown to be the early seagoing branch of the Samerians and identical with the early Phoenician Mariner and merchant, colonist branch of the latter Phoenicians and their civilization, language, writing, and religion of Samerian or Aryan origin. We're at page eighty one right now, eighty two Phoenicians of Aryan origin. No I missed something there, all right? With the Phoenicians, we reach a paradox. According to current modern opinion, the Phoenicians are universally believed to be Semites, that is, children of Shim Shem being the traditional ancestor of the Hebrews, though incongruous, incongruously made by them, the Uteran brother of Jafet or Hafet the Aryan. So how they do that in their impossible scheme of the origin of the different races of mankind from one immediate common father killed by their having killed off all other human beings by their flood myth, Yeah, you missed a few, You missed a few, and then they came back and gave everybody culture again. And this supposed Shemite racial origin of the Phoenicians, of the Phoenician is nevertheless believed, notwithstanding the stultifying fact that the real Semites, the Hebrews who ought to know best who were Semites, and who were not definitely state in their Old Testament that the Phoenicians therein called Canon Sa'adan Sidon were not the children of Shem at all, but were children of Hamm, that is, of Egypt, the old name for which was ham or com and in which land we shall see in the present work was the chief settlement of the early Phoenicians on their advent to the Mediterranean from the Persian Gulf. Despite this positive testimony of the Semites themselves against the Phoenician being Semites, modern writers nevertheless arbitrarily call them such, and point to the inscriptions of the later Phoenicians, the later Phoenicians of Phoenicia and Carthage from about the ninth century BC onward, as being written in Semitic dialect and inscribed because they took over again, they wrote, they erode what's there until they're the only thing that's left, and then that falls apart because they're not meant to lead themselves, because they're parasites.
Speaker 2: They need something to suck off of, and they move on to the next host.
Speaker 4: But they.
Speaker 1: Co opt, they impersonate, and and they allow the historians, and they direct the historians a full lot of influence there to merge Phoenician to Phoenician and as if it's the same thing, and there that is what Unfortunately, you know, I think Phoenician. I think bad all the time because of that, and I have for a long time like, well, these people were child sacrificing psychopaths, right. Nope, Nope, nope, not the early ones. Takes a while to let it all sink in, but it's like when you see this deception, as deep into as dark as it is, it's it's quite It puts everything in perspective. It makes things make a lot more sense. It's like, no, the history of man isn't evil and disgusting, just like the or Linda book showed.
Speaker 2: No, there was nobility. It was just co opted in a race from history.
Speaker 1: So you think that this is all that there is, and then you self hate and you sit down for punishment because God is going to fix everything, because you are pieces of shit and nothing else is going to save you except for this thing that they made up. And by god, there's there's We're just horrible human condition, rotten individuals who should suffer in hell. Right and let let the let the Jews lead the way, because they're the chosen ones and maybe we'll be saved. Fuck that, despite the positive testimony to the Semis themselves against the physicians being Semites, modern Raberry so that Phoenicians, Phoenicia and Carthage from about the ninth century BC onwards is being written a Semitic dialect and.
Speaker 2: Inscribed in the reversed or retrograde direction.
Speaker 1: They even reverse the lettering because they're all about everything from right to left with reverse letters as adopted by the Semitic tribes. The Semites even wrote even though they have no freaking language or culture of their own, when they're writing that which was handed to them, so that they acted like they had their own culture, they would invert everything. They invert the letters when they wrote it. But mere retrograde writing with reversal of letters does not imply that it was written by Semites. And then here you go, because that there's a chart on the the Aryan origins of the the Cythionarian origins of the of the alphabet, where apparently, depending on what region they were in, they would also do this. I'm just I would just kind of put throwing a little shot there at the Semites for how they invert everything else.
Speaker 2: But it's not necessarily a negative thing.
Speaker 1: The early Samerians regularly wrote in the reverse direction and their ceilings. So the early Sumerians regularly wrote in the reverse direction in their ceilings. Some of the Greek writing in the sixth century BC and earlier is in the retrograde direction with the reverse letters, and sometimes lines run alternatively alternately left and right in the ox flow furrow.
Speaker 2: So this is kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: They'd write left to right and then the next line and be right to left and then left to right, like right. That's not what they're saying here, But that's just something else that I remember reading about in the in the previous book. Some of the Greek writing of the sixth century be senior leader direction of the ox plow furrow fashion, as with the Hittit hieroglyphic writing, and the great Indo Aryan emperor Ahsoka in the third century BC wrote his edicts in the reverse direction with the reverse letters in those provinses of his mighty empire were the majority of the population were Semites and accustomed to retrograde reversed writing, so he wrote it so that they could read it. They Yet no one has ever on this account called the Greeks and Osaka Semites, right, and we shall find in the present work of that Sargon the Great and his dynasty, whose Aryan race is completely So let me just go back and make this point again. When we're talking about the Aryan emperor Osaka in the third century BC, wrote his edicts in the reverse direction.
Speaker 2: So he's laying down the law the edicts.
Speaker 1: We wrote it in the style that the Semites were accustomed to because they were laws to keep them in order, because they were the subjugated ones, right, they were they needed a little bit of guidance. Let's just say that way, because the population was accustomed to retrograde reversed writing. But so they're saying it doesn't mean that they're written by the Semites, but it's how they did write it. They wrote everything that they did backward, wrote everything that the Arians wrote backward. Yeah, no longer said bad guy. So finding the I just want to make sure that that was clear. Find in the present work that Sagon agree and his dynasty, whose Aryan race is completely established. Herein whilst writing their official documents in Mesopotamia in the non retrograde direction and with non reverse signs write most of their documents in Egypt, where the bulk of their subjects were Semites, in the retrograde direction with reverse signs. So they're telling you again that when they're having to write a decree, they have to write it in a way that the people that they're expecting to follow the decree.
Speaker 2: Can read it.
Speaker 1: So the Semites are fucking reversing everything from the get go. Similarly, the Greco Roman overlords of Egypt wrote their edicts there in Egypt in Egyptian, in reversed writing. And as to the so called Semitic Phoenician alphabet of these later Mediterrans, remember they claimed the alphabet. Remember these guys think tell you that they gave you everything. They gave you everything in the world. I write about that in my book The Superman Moses talks. You know, he gave everybody everything, gave everybody culture, that guy. That's why they had to back datum so that they could claim all the accomplishments of mankind for themselves by their super Moses that didn't even exist. And as to the so called Semitic Phoenician alphabet of these later Mediterranean Phoenicians, I have demonstrated that this alphabet was derived from the non Semitic Sumerian signs for those alphabetic letters. That's the other problem naming these things the same thing is that you then are able to assume the accomplishments of the prior just because you happen to be in the same area. Moreover, I showed that the relatively few words of these leader Semitic Phoenicians of the Mediterranean basin which are known to us are radically Samarian, that is, Aryan, though written generally in the Semitized idiom, that some of these Mediterranean Phoenicians were an Aryan non reverse style and in the Aryan language. Maybe those were the ones I'd like to assimilate and that were actually not bad dudes, perhaps, But it's really important. See, when you think Samerian, you also think Semi And that's the problem because once you realize that they had an Aryan roote, then again you have to ask yourself, okay, well, what accomplishments were attributed to who? And that's again that's another thing. People don't even won't even question that because they never thought of that as being a particular potential, like were there's arian Aryans were the first founders of Samarian and Babylonian and really yeah, well okay, well then why did I say, Well, because they came later, after they eroded the walls and got their own people in there all right through written to around some days even that some of these Mediterranean Phoenicians wrote an Aryan non reversed style, and in the Aryan language, and that the Phoenician religion and civilization were essentially Samearan or Aryan and nah Unseemitic. And it is a matter of common observation that no Semitic nation, ancient or modern, has ever known as a great has ever been known as a great seafaring people, once again separating them from the Phoenicians that people talk about. The Phoenicians are seafarers, semic that know, not the same Venicians, my friend, not the same Phoenicians, the seafarers that brought culture everywhere. Those those were Rian. Besides Herotodus, which comes up a lot, Heroticism man, besides Herotidus, especially reck besides Herodotus especially records that while the residents in Phoenicia, that is, the Semites who formed the bulk of the population there, practiced circumcision. On the contrary, the Phoenician mariners, that is, the real Phoenicians who traded with Greece. The chief mart of the Phoenicians mart shop marketplace of the for the Phoenicians of Tire and Sidon were uncircumcised. Who the fuck would do that anyway? A mental patient, Hey, God says, give us your piece of skin that he forget. He forgot, he didn't want you to have. And the monuments and coins of these Mediterranean Phoenicians showed them to be of fine Aryan physical type and non Semitic as seen as accompanying illustrations. As seen in accompanying illustrations, so the body missing coins of the Mediterranean Phoenicians showed them to be of fine Arian physical type and non Semitic as seen in the accompanying illustrations. It is thus evidenced that even the later Phoenicians of the Mediterranean Basin, who are regarded by modern European writers as the typical Phoenicians, were not traditionally Semites at all, but were class but were classed by the real Semites as non Semites, that their civilization and religion was Aryan, not Semitic. That the so called Semitic Phoenician letters were derived from Sumerian or early Aryan writing that some of these Mediterranean later Phoenicians wrote in the Aryan language and a non reversed writing that their seafaring instincts and achievements were non Semitic, that they were uncircumcised, and that they were of fine Aryan or Nordic racial physical type. Bam, And we're at ten thirty three thirty five, page eighty four. The first Phoenetian dynasty in Persian Gulf about thirty one hundred BC, of Aryan origin. We will start there on Thursday, because tomorrow I'm pretty sure I sent the lingual see what Happens to Dwayne Hayes with an E for Bulletproof Pubvert's Bulletproof Wednesdays.
Speaker 2: So hey, guys, we need to do what we can to share around. Get this, get this word out. This computer I'm having I'm struggling with the daily Uh. I need I need to get this this. Uh.
Speaker 1: I need to get this thing. I need to get the parts. I need to get the ability to get the parts so that we can continue this. And I'm gonna show you what I'm talking about here. Okay, if you're on Rumble, you know or if you're in anyone any place that has a description. I don't think Twitter has a description, but you'll stroll down and you'll see computer fundraiser here. This is the Gibson Go dot com. This is one way to support the show. Okay, I'm only I'm under half way to the goal, and that goal will get me what I need to build my own computer with specs that I need, make it bulletproof, probably use Linux, stay away from Microsoft if I can. If not, it's fine, but I'll do what I can to bulletproof it. And also I have the software that I need and capabilities and keep this and independently like it's what do they call it, dedicated to doing the live shows and writing the next book and doing video editing and making documentaries and edited videos in the future with really good software. We need to do this because this thing is fighting me every day. I don't know what's going to happen next with this computer, and it's going to end causing us to lose time, and it might be one of those things that one day it's just that's it, all right, So if you could, if you think about it, gives good dot com backslash b A A, L, B U, S T E R S.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I've showed you in the beginning. Other ways you can support.
Speaker 1: You can click this thing right here and put your message in there and then select what you want to contribute. Okay, it takes about sixty days to get here, but it's fine, all right. The subscribe button here is five hours a month, so we're talking about sixty year, right, not that big of a deal. And help support the show. Okay, now gives go. I showed you the Patreon dot com is right here. Okay, we're get We're getting more people on, which is great. Yesterday's commercial free podcast version of the show is right here versus what I put out on the other end of things when I when I distribute it through the pot cast uh spreaker right, it has it has monetization and they overdo it a little bit, and nobody likes interruptions. So if you want to have interruption free, then the Patreon dot com backslash disguise the limits would be the way to go. All right, You get the niche and dance Woo done it on the second tier and above the first tier. Uh, you have access to everything else put but the niche and dance woo done it.
Speaker 2: Just keep that in mind. A lot of people upgrade when they find that out. So and then boom, I think the doctor Peter glynn thing is still active. I don't know. You jump in down here.
Speaker 1: You can just click it from my site and you're in and check it out, see if it works. If it doesn't, if the kupon code doesn't work, it might still be worth it.
Speaker 2: But just let me know.
Speaker 1: Let me know if you try it, because I can't because I'm already in member like I have to log out and go it's it would be and then just to do what to stop at a certain point and say, okay, I know if anybody else who's not already a member of doctor Peter Glynnon's membership site wants to test that, let me know and send me a message on the telegram group or at ballbusters at outlook dot com. Let me know if it's still active, because doctor Glynnon might be away, and if he's not by his computer, then he's probably not manually disengaging the coupon code. So I think you might still be able to use it for the fifty percent off, all right, five percent off my slite and about in a sample pack of sample size pack of sauce. When you go get the hot sauces down here, please graft me on Babylon book right there, and there's links to it from Amazon for Amazon and Barns and Noble two in case you want to get it quicker. There's creatine hydrochloride. It's signed when it comes to me, but I have to get it from them first. That's why it takes a longer. There's the sauces, there's the books Doctor.
Speaker 2: Monzo, as you're well.
Speaker 1: And the last thing I need to show you, which is I think I put it on the top this time, did I?
Speaker 2: Yes? The money three publishing thing? All right? So info that you can use seems like pops up.
Speaker 1: There it goes, see computer, I have really a pretty decent process around here in RAM. But yeah, it's the computer. It's the computer itself crashing. So you see all this and there you go. And then you can also go through here and click it if you want to donate through MTP. If you feel better having Dave handle the thing, you can just choose the option and look for Daniel.
Speaker 2: And there you go.
Speaker 1: This this list is is climbing because we have a lot of contributors, a lot of people contributing content to ftjmedia dot com, which is where you should definitely get a log in and subscribe to me over there. In the event rumble takes me away like Caligan in the middle of the night. That's what they should call the FBI and the law enforcement call them Calagan because they take you away. All right, there you go, All right, thank you so much. Anybody have anything they want to say or share or use this thing to help they can. I'll go ahead and have a conversation before we leave. Oh that's the wrong one.
Speaker 2: There you go. And we did a lot of today. We got a lot of accomplished.
Speaker 1: I would love to continue reading this to you all day long, but I guess stuff I gotta do, and I want to be able to read it one more one time to myself first so that it comes out faster and better when I read it to you.
Speaker 2: So I've been reading this book.
Speaker 1: This is the book I'm reading on the elliptical, and then I come here and I read it the second time, which is good for me too, because then I know, if you know the first time I was reading and missing something or the structure of the sentence, and that means something different because I didn't catch it, right. I like to read things a few times, so that's good. Yes, fuck that, somebody said that ten twenty seven. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah I remember why Yeah yep h. But this is why we call this the impersonators the impostors, And what does the parents I do? He's working through you, right, He's you're there, You're the mirror it right, He's the pump master. So a lot of stuff lines up with that type of host parasite relationship.
Speaker 2: It's about the show.
Speaker 1: Love you and by the way, you guys are awesome. I appreciate everybody who shows up. I appreciate everybody for being here, supporting it, being kind enough to leave a message, leave a comment, share the video, all that stuff, and just being here and getting the information because I'm learning the stuff along with you right now. And this is only gonna benefit us more because now we're not gonna be deceived by these people because we already know that everything they say is a lie. So I follow their religion. It's not your culture. They made you think it was. It's not your culture. It's not your people. Sure as hell, isn't your sick practices? Why the hell are we following their lead into hell where they want to take us because they think that they're gonna survive. It doesn't make sense, So let's snap out of it, please before it's too late. Save your families, save yourself, and if we'd all do that, then collectively we save each other too.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Bye. He did not do it. There goes