Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine the Games, Mike the Bulldog beyond you on jr R.
Speaker 2: Bulldog? Is the rumor true? You're sporting a New York Yankees beard trying to get one going there? What are you talking about? The facial hair policy change?
Speaker 3: Come on, man, No, no, no, that was the old George Steinberner policy.
Speaker 2: Since nineteen seventy six. Man, Yeah, it's out the window now.
Speaker 3: Can you believe it? Can you believe that.
Speaker 2: So much for tradition? Huh right, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: Tell you what, the Magic they grew a beard last night against the Washington Wizards. Man just blew them off the court one ten to ninety. No big surprise. They're the Wizards are tanking big time. But the Magic did win the game. After losing to the Grizzlies on Friday night. The franz a getting it done last night. Twenty three point seven of twelve shooting. Anthony Black also had twenty three points four or five from three point range. For Anthony Black, I'll tell you what you know. Good win for the Magic last night, But they still haven't won consecutive games since Christmas Let's see what they do tomorrow night when the Cleveland Cavaliers come to town.
Speaker 1: And that's a lot of a few back to backs because they won last week, then they lost the one you just talked about, then they won again last night.
Speaker 2: So but seven home games in a row, dude, I.
Speaker 3: Know, beat a good team. Let's beat not the Washington freaking Wizards who were tanking big time. Let's see what you got against the best team in the league, the Cleveland Cavaliers tomorrow night when they come in the Kia Center. If they can win that one, okay, then I'll say they're ready to roll right now.
Speaker 1: No, did we not beat the Heat or did they drop? So I thought we beat them. We haven't played the other night. I'm talking about like about three weeks ago. Didn't we beat the Heat? They're pretty good team or they were He's going back three weeks. Hey, wins a win, you gotta find it somewhere. Well, thanks for winning last night, guys, I'm just worried about the signs for.
Speaker 3: You see, if they get off the the snide, they'd lost seven in a row. They beat Utah and college basketball Yesterday's seventy six seventy two. Johnny Dawkins, UCF coach. He's in battled right now, so that was a big win for them. They need to close the season respectably if Johnny Dawkins wants to keep his job. The Gator basketball team, they continued to roll. They beat LSU. They're number two in the country, so they're still looking good. NASCAR, Christopher Bell breaks When was the last time Christopher Bell won?
Speaker 2: But it's been a minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was. Yeah, they it was sometime last year, June of last year. I think he wins in Atlanta, edges out. Larson was in the mix.
Speaker 2: Carson Hoosavar was right there a second and Larson was third.
Speaker 3: Kyle Busch, What's what's the last time Kyle Busch want to race?
Speaker 2: By the way, he was, he was in it most of yesterday. Man, right here up until the end. Don't I don't get he hasn't want to race. I'm looking here. Since twenty twenty three, Kyle Busch hasn't won a race, all right, Lench? You wanna tell us about your lightning? Oh? I know they won for one over the crack and I did not see the game.
Speaker 1: Whoa hold on, Brewine, You guys are going to talk about the Lightning before Orlando City soccer opening weekend.
Speaker 2: We just did.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the Lightning of won five in a row. Orlando City didn't do too well in their season opener against Philly at the Purple Palace on Saturday night. They lose four two in that game.
Speaker 2: So hey, is that stat I heard accurate? That's their first home opener loss ever.
Speaker 3: First time Orlando City has lost the home home opener in eleven MLS seasons. So yes, oh god correct? What else we got in sports? Oh h so wow. So the PGA Tour and live golf officials from both entities went to the White House. I think it was last Thursday or Friday. They went to the White House met with President Trump. Looks like a merger maybe on the way here with with Trump leading the way on the merging the two golf entities, so we'll see what happens there. I don't think it's gonna happen by the Arnie, but the Arny's next week. By the way, I don't think it's gonna happen by the Arnie, but it looks like it could happen pretty quickly here. So hopefully that does happen, because man, it would be great to get you know, golf unified again, would it not? Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey, we also so this happened as we were getting off the air on Friday, there was an arrest made in the Carson Back automobile Fate free.
Speaker 3: Right, the Lamborghini and the Mercedes Benz I think were abandoned by the car thiefs, as well as his girlfriend, Hannah Cavender, one of the Cavender twins. Her luxury suv was also recovered. I think, I think we're an arrest was made. Yeah, White Taekwon DeAndre Anderson has been charged with Berkeley has nothing to do, by the way, with the the Chilean burglars who robbed all the professionals.
Speaker 2: And they're still looking for two other dudes. I guess they broke in and just grabbed the keys and hauled out with the cars from the five million broken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they broke into her car, got the garage door opener, opened the garage door and broke in and took the keys from the other cars.
Speaker 2: I guess from the five million dollar mansion that their stay. They were on the counter.
Speaker 1: No, they were probably on that little key shape the rack nailed to the wall like back in the seventies, remember that thing, and everybody had a hook for their keys.
Speaker 2: Do they live in a mansion? Yes, yes, a five billion dollar mansion.
Speaker 1: Oh my God, helps you and il baby college athletic.
Speaker 3: This is where we're at.
Speaker 2: Who needs to go to the pros?
Speaker 3: I told you, I told you this last week. I'm predicting Carson Beck's not gonna have a good season for the Miami. It seems to me he's having way too much fun.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I've told you. That's been my theory for the longest time about the issues with so many South Florida sports teams over the years. There's too many distractions, man, too much to do.
Speaker 3: One of the twins that luxury conda or luxury mansion cars and mansions.
Speaker 2: Wow, I believe all right. Mike the Bulldog Byonkey, host of Open Mic and AM seven forty ninety six nine, to the game every weekday morning on it Jason does he takes time from his busy show to join us for a few minutes here on the sports page on j R R oh oh j R W j R R