Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, hey, hey, welcome to the Snart tag.
Speaker 1: You're about to teach.
Speaker 3: Your d He's glazed by the Great Chris Ray God, Derek black Bet, and Tom Sweety.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare.
Speaker 2: For some shiit.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some glazing by.
Speaker 4: Hey, everybody, welcome, it's the It's another episode of this. That face was crazy. Man, Holy shit, you're like your brain got hit by a car.
Speaker 1: I was picturing.
Speaker 3: Uh, this this the whole my grandpa when he was in the Hospit little looks horrible and it haunts me.
Speaker 5: Okay, man, well we're gonna start taking podcast. It's me Chris, it's him. Uh, it's him, Sweetey, It's it's him. Derek.
Speaker 1: I'd like to meet that goat. Nigga's a metal guy, of course, you know that, isn't that like I feel like that's yeah. I don't know. I don't care about any of that ship, but I.
Speaker 3: Care about the fact that the fact that it makes people mad is what I think.
Speaker 1: It's to be excited excited a little bit that there's the goat. What is what is it?
Speaker 5: Why is this a subject. Is this in the dudes or something?
Speaker 1: Just like I just like that symbol. I think it's just funny.
Speaker 5: Isn't it just like a guy doing this guy?
Speaker 3: And then it's like has a goat head or a skull, isn't it? I think it's just a skull, not actually is it a goat or is it a skull?
Speaker 1: I think it's a goat.
Speaker 5: Is it a goat? Yeah, because it's the greatest.
Speaker 1: Crazy you think. You think, Okay, you think if if you if you subtract, if you go blow for blow a boff me, then you can win, like if you're just like blow for blow.
Speaker 5: With Bapho Mat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like no, no demonic power. It's like, oh, square off his bill, based off his build, but simply off his build. I'll tear the dude.
Speaker 3: I've never seen a buff version of bath mat and straight off build.
Speaker 1: You also probably don't.
Speaker 3: If you have a goat head means you probably have a goat brain, so you probably give.
Speaker 1: At least a human average human brain, well an average Twitter person brain probably just runs at you, you know, like how a goats? Do you know? I would just get next to a brick wall. I always wonder run it on anovery zombie movie. Everybody's like panicking. Just go near a window, or go near a brick wall. What do you want to Zombie's gonna run it and you move out the way and it into the brick wall turns in a pink miss. I think.
Speaker 3: It's either its body's integrity is really low or that Nika was moving.
Speaker 1: So I'm thinking of.
Speaker 5: Like they're never moving fast enough.
Speaker 4: It's usually like maybe like five miles and they bursted and missed.
Speaker 1: Like if it's moving fast enough to move and turn into miss, you're not gonna be able to react enough to get out the way.
Speaker 5: Of it before we continue.
Speaker 4: Patroonic compass, a snark tank, snark tank, got shop, go over there.
Speaker 1: I just I hate forgetting Please please do it. We need it, we need it.
Speaker 4: All of this is a crazy coincidence. All of our uncles were diagnosed with dying, so we need You.
Speaker 1: Don't need dying right now. You gotta give me money off all of us.
Speaker 5: At the same time, it was crazy, Yeah, we need the uncle money.
Speaker 1: Please local money right there. I love exactly one of my uncles enough to care. Uh yeah, exactly one. I love one of my uncles enough to care about that.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 5: Do you just not like your family? I guess I love some of my family your family. I really like most of my family.
Speaker 1: Actually I don't.
Speaker 5: I can't think of many people that I don't like in my family.
Speaker 1: Actually, I love the people that were. I love my grandma's brothers, so my great uncles.
Speaker 5: I think they're my stupid mom and dad's sister and cousin and uncle and aunt and grandmother.
Speaker 1: And I love my grandma and my sister and her kids.
Speaker 5: I don't give a shit about who you love.
Speaker 1: I don't give a shit about you. You know how.
Speaker 3: I didn't say you right? You know, so I didn't say I love you right, because I don't. When you die, I'm a.
Speaker 5: Laugh me too, probably me too.
Speaker 4: I definitely think I'll probably laugh because I feel like the situation where I would never really put myself in a situation that would be particularly obviously like I wouldn't be I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Go spelunking, you know, or like paragliding or anything.
Speaker 1: Like bad people that die in those situations like this is like like imagine, imagine while your head's trapped between two fucking rock formations that every few minutes they shift an inch closer to each other, and you're just like you're half your mouth's in water, and you're like fucking wondering, like, oh my god, my dad told me me not to do this.
Speaker 5: A snake like crawl like wanders up through the crack and like through your mouth.
Speaker 3: It's like you're gonna die, you know that, right, And you're like snakes, like, yeah, of course we can talk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm only telling you your dad.
Speaker 1: You're never gonna get out of there. You can't tell anybody. Look like, give me my friends.
Speaker 3: And he gets a bunch of snake friends and looking at you, how you're gonnauck die idiot?
Speaker 1: They point at you.
Speaker 3: They have a little hands, and the little hands you know, I could let you out, but I could help you. You won't learn any lessons.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna call the cops.
Speaker 5: If if I call the cops, you won't learn it anything.
Speaker 1: You won't learn anything.
Speaker 3: I could call the cops with my little snake cell phone.
Speaker 1: Mouth open with its tail nine to one. Nah, nah, snake pocket.
Speaker 5: Did you see in New York that they were trying to They're trying, They're trying to make a specific hotline specifically for CEO crimes or whatever, her crimes against CEOs that was like separate from like a hotline that was separate from nine to one to one.
Speaker 1: They are sucking them so hard.
Speaker 3: I'm tired of like it's so odd, Like, come on, people, it's so obvious that they never do anything like that for us. Oh yeah, and then one little gay as CEO fucking you know, meets his untimely demise.
Speaker 4: The thing for me is like he literally just like he tripped. I mean essentially there's no real footage of the bullet entering what he just like he just tripped on the street, which happens a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: And then that one bitch and luckily her charges got dropped because of how fucking dumbass circus bullshit it was.
Speaker 5: Oh that's right. The this was a lady prea something in the last like week or two. Where did you see this?
Speaker 4: I think she got in trouble because she was like talking to insurance people on the phone.
Speaker 1: She was talking to like one of the phone representatives.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then she said they were denying it. And then she what'd she say?
Speaker 3: Well, she just says something like she said that the phrase like you guys are next, and you know, not the smartest thing to do in the given what's been happening.
Speaker 1: But then they took it altero seriously. There was this like fat, gross sheriff, like stereotypical sheriff that I'm like, of course, this guy's like the sheriff of wherever the fuck they are, and they're.
Speaker 3: Like, we're gonna pick those threats very seriously. And he's like drooling and the like cheetles on his desk.
Speaker 5: They like arrested her, like they brought her in.
Speaker 3: They arrested her. They were fucking like one hundred thousand dollars bail and all this shit. So yeah, and she was just like putting her hands on her like this is she was just like, oh my god, like I ruined my wife.
Speaker 1: This is so crazy.
Speaker 4: Exactly why she's right though, by the way, yeah, that's exactly like there's no way to there's no way, there's no better way to justify that feeling of like, oh, yeah, fuck these people, what the fuck are you gonna put this woman in jail for like one hundred thousand dollars because she's like frustrated.
Speaker 1: Instead of phrase.
Speaker 3: Uh and fucking luckily they said they dropped everything because there was a GoFundMe and then people said that's going to be refunded.
Speaker 1: So that's good.
Speaker 3: But I think it's like somebody figured it out that hey, maybe this is gonna lead to maybe more bullshit happening add more.
Speaker 5: Oh no, right, so they charged him with terrorism, Yeah, which look, I understand the textbook definition of terrorism.
Speaker 1: I understand would argue heavily against it.
Speaker 5: Me too, But like it's just well, because you know, they wouldn't if it if it happened to anybody else for the same exact reason, it wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Exactly, they wouldn't, that is exactly. Yeah, But like the ku Klux Klan is in a terrorist.
Speaker 5: Group, They're not, no, what are they like?
Speaker 1: They are? No, they're not what are they?
Speaker 5: Classic is like a charity, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, a fucking radical slightly radicalized group, even though that is literally they are radical larbraries. I think that's their official titles. Yeah, Like.
Speaker 3: That's actual terrorism, Like that is like textbook like domestic terrorism. Like if you define what the word means, they are actually terrorists.
Speaker 4: Right, I wouldn't have a problem with it if it was consistent, if it was consistently applied, it's like sure, yeah, okay, but it's not, and so like fuck.
Speaker 5: You, like, well, it's just it's just that's not terrorists, particularly the textbook.
Speaker 3: Particularly the way that we like the way that like, regardless of what it says in the textbook, the way that we like said, the way that we perceive it, because that's what that's what words are exactly. And so I'm like, I'm sorry, this guy, what were his demands? I think he was just mad and then killed somebody. That's not that's everybody else that kills people and then to jail.
Speaker 1: So it's like and there's always a.
Speaker 4: Vaguely political reasoning behind every single crime, like like it's.
Speaker 3: Political is a very let is a very wide spectrum, like when you're using the word politics, and so that's not just fucking dudes in suits or whatever the fuck whatever people are thinking their brains, but that is so yeah, it's I saw I literally just saw this on the way back. I pulled up my phone and I saw the terrorism thing goes to sn I was like, George, terrorism is ridiculous or something, and then Excuc was like to pull this up on Google, Google, look with just on Google?
Speaker 1: Why is this guy? Why is exq C trying Canadian?
Speaker 4: Just a dumb moron too, that fucking Canadian methodic control dollar Get this motherfucker out of here.
Speaker 3: Isn't he like a gambling streamer or something?
Speaker 5: That's crazy?
Speaker 1: But I'm just like, why is he? Like I feel I need to get involved in these American politics, like like hate any badly informed Canadians are about American politics. They never have the right to be fair. I'm also never do. I'm really I'm really stupid about Canadian politics anything. That's why I shut the.
Speaker 3: Funk up exactly those in the hower for like nine years, those maybels, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Put somebody effort on a video that's crazy. Really, somebody went up to him, He's like, look at this, look at this effort and he ran and I was like, this guy is so funny. But I know for the wrong reasons I like him. Now is that real?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: Had it had to be edited? I think, I'm like, this is like, like it doesn't seem edited, but like I can't believe he would say that. But also he's worn black face more times than I have, you know, so it's like what I.
Speaker 3: Do Like, well, I mean, yeah, I guess it is that is an easy bar to clear if you've done it one time, or are you implying that you've done blackface many times and he's done many more?
Speaker 5: Are you inherently doing blacking?
Speaker 1: I think is that the exactly? I think that's part of the joke. But it was like ridiculously, Yeah, I'm a white man a whole time. I've just been choosing to be fucking have a disadvantage. Yeah, it's case.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a lot of there's a lot of people that like to live do things on hard mode, you know, yeah, from software so popular.
Speaker 1: Don't be black if you don't have to be. I don't know. I would say that would.
Speaker 4: Be crazy if you found out that every black person is just a white person playing like a from soft game with Life's just like, ah, we're actually just like playing on hardware because there's challenge, it's skill based.
Speaker 1: The stats don't balance out.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that that is the height of privilege, because I imagine there would be a lot of white people that are bored as ship and they'd be like, you know what, yeah, I'm hard mode and then all of a sudden, they just real they just turned black hair brown and then I'll say, here we go. It's like the fucking the Asylum Demon just immediately just pops up. The Asylum Demon had the first the first well, it's the first boss that you're not supposed to beat right away when you run into in Barxels the first one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you go through the door and then that fat motherfucker Bam, the chubby dean with the mace, right yeah, and you can't.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't beat him, but you're just supposed to run through, go get like some more leave and then go and then fight it later.
Speaker 1: I played very.
Speaker 5: Little at Dark Souls one.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just it's it's so special to me.
Speaker 3: I hope x you see hope you see it opens so one day and it does nothing but radiation.
Speaker 1: It pours on him like hope he gets hope he and I hope he or like bowling.
Speaker 3: He does like a sonic fucking like somersault into it.
Speaker 5: And it's insane the mechanics of that. I've always been.
Speaker 4: White like he likes because like they thought about like we need to have some there needs to be like physics here, but none of it makes sense. It's like he spins really passive on location.
Speaker 1: Then he zooms, and then you think what happens is that he can he can He's he's curling up into a ball so many times that he's creating a lot of torque, and he.
Speaker 5: Goes, yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 5: I have no more questions about sonic.
Speaker 1: There you go. He became.
Speaker 3: That's why he has shoes on it like that you can talk. Yeah, that's exactly why. I feel like a terrorists absolutely is having a terrorist.
Speaker 4: I think the most most protagonists are probably terrorists kind of are by by the definition that like you know, by the textbook definition.
Speaker 3: I would imagine, yeah, that kind of yeah, because I mean that's how we've always the way that because it is technically true, right, the somebody who's like a rebel resistance fighter, right, a freedom fighter, they're technically a terrorist. They technically are, but they are a terrorists in the definition. The definitionary sense and also to the aspect of the people that are in control, they're like, you're terrorizing our nation.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's all perspective.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like playing a fucking hero shooter and you're like, that is harassing as fuck that tank and then on their they're like, damn, this guy's doing a great job.
Speaker 1: We love this guy.
Speaker 3: That's why do you remember this was like what twenty twelve, maybe Chris Christopher Dorner.
Speaker 5: Uh, yeah, that was the guy. That guy, that's the guy who was in that cabin that got fucking nuked. Right, Oh yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta turned down this. I think it was in a mountain as well too. Yeah. The cop, that cop that went rogue.
Speaker 3: And now, to be fair, he killed some people that he shouldn't have I think, or at.
Speaker 1: Least he's not mistaken.
Speaker 3: He killed he was the family, so he killed like and the thing is, yeah there was I think there was, like, yeah, a wife or a girlfriend or something.
Speaker 1: He was He basically wasn't like it was wanting wanting violence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had like, oh targets because he's like, oh, this it's all corrupt and ship. I'm like, well, yeah, duh, dude. But you know, you know the cops.
Speaker 1: This whole story is really fucking crazy because he goes to the military dinner. Okay, he goes to the military he stays there for like five or six years he comes back and he's like, the way we treat people over there is the way they treat people of color here, Like it's relatively the same way it is that we try to act like it isn't. And then he just got but you know what's crazy. That happens a lot to a lot of like black men particularly going to come out of it. They come back warped.
Speaker 5: Well, most people come back warped for war. It's literally in the.
Speaker 1: Word warp wared crash, war just post war crash, just holding you know what I mean. With the guy that's based like Mester back with and he's like you never saw the meme with the guy like the dude from the military. He's like the fucking helmet on and it's like the background and he looks like they put the helmet on this ideauing crash like that. Yeah, but he goes it's his ship as well. His manifestos fucking crazy too. It's yeah, that was that was It was hard Like I do like that absorbed. I was those I do like that.
Speaker 5: There's always like an there's like always a pull to like I gotta write something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's always a.
Speaker 3: Manifesto, like people are always they can't people can't accept that. Some people just might be like I just want to do it, yeah, and there always has to be looking like even though there was another school shooting, Go Figure, Wisconsin, and uh, they were just like, oh we found the man off like it just at a certain point where I'm like, I understand why some people think this ship's fake. You write some crazy dumb assholes that are all conspiratory. The one people that would listen to Alex Jones because like they all write something they yeah, it's so cookie cutter that it's so easy to convince somebody this is fake.
Speaker 5: But it's like, well, no, people are un original. They're they're yeah, this is what I have to do. I better write something. I would love to see somebody write something. And at the end it's just like I don't know, Yeah, I made all this up. I really like, I really like Poal World. Remember I want that to be the last word.
Speaker 3: Did the guy did the guy that said subscribe to Pautie Pie?
Speaker 1: Did he have a manifesto?
Speaker 4: I feel like that was just his Now I think he just died and exploded or something. What I mean, I don't remember he shoot, I think he was the synagogue one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Actually, I literally there's too many. There's too many. There's literally too many. But yeah, oh, by the way, if anybody hasn't played it yet, Christopher Norner's Last Stand, it's a pretty good doom mod.
Speaker 5: I forgot about that entirely.
Speaker 3: In the cabin, Yeah, so it's in the cabin, so you're basically your it's your last standing.
Speaker 4: Is in the cab, I see. So it's like it's like a world of war zombies.
Speaker 3: The only problem with it is that there's that inward song that by the group Gangster Rap or I don't know if it's a rapper, but you know the song. It's just a bunch of inwards, you know.
Speaker 1: Nigga nigga, Ni ni nigga.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just that you got to go into the cabin and and like or uh, you got to turn off the settings or something. But it's because I'm like it, it's funny, but it also kind of dampens the uh, it kind of dampens the experience a little bit because you're like, is this like directed towards him?
Speaker 1: Is this like is this.
Speaker 3: Towards him, you know what I mean, made that, That's what it's like. No one, but it's like, but.
Speaker 1: I usually racists like really respect cops, and you're just blasting cops. That's all you're doing. But the idea is that we know is like.
Speaker 5: There are a lot of racist who probably don't. We probably just don't hear from them.
Speaker 3: No, you're you're actually it's it's just just like the the United the CEO people like all of those rednecks hate cops too because they get they get cracked by them too because they're poor and dumb, and then cops love just beating on poor dumb people. It's just it's easier, right, Like why would you go after like smart, crafty people who probably not how to defend them, have.
Speaker 5: A lot of resources and have money.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, fuck that.
Speaker 4: An infrastructure to supports this tem the fight back because it's like, now you're just gonna go after the fucking the toothless guy in a fucking minivan with fourteen pounds of meth where the car is leaning to one side.
Speaker 1: It's like that looks pretty fucking suspicious.
Speaker 5: Crazy.
Speaker 1: That's what radicalized me. Bro. There was it's funny that.
Speaker 5: There's so much method in a car, it pays in a good picture.
Speaker 3: There. I'm sure that's facts too. Yeah, that's that's normal those regions.
Speaker 1: It's more meth than car.
Speaker 5: Bro that cars moving like a waterbed.
Speaker 1: That's a fishing though.
Speaker 3: Like you, you're like, fuck, I can't carry any more mets. So you start replacing the parts with myth so that you're actually carrying more.
Speaker 1: So you but.
Speaker 3: Then you just can't get back home because you're deliverering the problem of a dumb idiot.
Speaker 1: That's like, fuck, I shouldn't have replaced the engine with part.
Speaker 4: It's like selling your clothes. That's like selling the clothes that you're wearing to somebody on the street. They're like, I really like your clothes. It's like okay, here's all right, take him.
Speaker 1: Would you would you sell your car?
Speaker 3: Would you sell your clothes for like a ridiculous amount of well, like on the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like so if somebody came up.
Speaker 3: To you like, hey man, I really like your your pants, I really like your pants and underwear, I'll give you ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, not my underwear, no, because then I'm a criminal.
Speaker 1: But yeh, But there's a lot of outlet stores pretty close by. You're not gonna be able to go and buy a Look.
Speaker 3: Guys, I saw a down syndrome dude with giant balls standing on the street in downtown and he was fine.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's true. He might have been fine for the moment, but I'm sure someone evolved eventually. There's no way.
Speaker 3: I like to call the police on that poor fellow. I like to think everyone was just as enamored as me. Ed We're like, no, you leave him. Aload I was. Jojo was actually a little bit annoyed. How upset I was that we were on the way to the movies and I wanted to turn around, and she was like nah, And I kind of got mad that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why don't you want to see it?
Speaker 3: Like I wanted to go back and get footage and share it with the world.
Speaker 1: I was. There was one time when I was in Seattle. Some guy was pissing. He was pissing and a guy kicked him off the bus while he was pissing, Like the bus door open, He's pissing out the bus. Some guy kicked him out. And I remember me and WHI we were in Seattle, always saw it and I was laughing my ass.
Speaker 5: Imagine landing on the pavement on your door.
Speaker 3: Everywhere too, You're still you're fresh too, you were fresh as fun.
Speaker 5: I can't imagine getting a scrape on my dick.
Speaker 1: And then getting it infected by piss. Why would a fun why right off the bus got kicked him out, And I think it was so funny cause I was laughing and he was like, what the fuck? That's so ridiculous, and I'm laughing like a hyena, as you should.
Speaker 5: It's funny.
Speaker 1: I think. I think people.
Speaker 3: I think if you saw what I saw, man, like I want I wish I could draw, because it was.
Speaker 5: That's your experience.
Speaker 4: It's like you're gonna you're gonna be able to take that. It's like, this is my own unique, lived experience.
Speaker 1: This is my dude. No one else has let me down.
Speaker 3: Because I tried to put in keyword surges to see if anybody else tweeted about this or talking large ball or somebody else filmed it, because I'm like, bro, really, no one.
Speaker 5: That's funny about this place is that like people really don't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's my favorite thing about this this specific location is that like I feel like I I remember people, the one time I ever heard of something in the neighborhood happening was like an explosion apparently happened or like the sound of an explosion.
Speaker 5: Did you hear that fucking explosion?
Speaker 4: No, Like I was absolutely not aware, m but that was the only time. It has to be something like that, like crazy, a transformer blows up or something.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck about most things going on and people. I'm being honest, but.
Speaker 5: I think that's not surprising at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just you know, so passionate, but like, yeah, I just I love seeing people get hurt, so like got hurt really bad. Like I remember that Star Wars. It was actually kind of not that funny. But it's uh, one guy was on Like nah, not worth telling. If someone dies. Every started that story. Someone dies. It's just really sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great, sometimes sometimes people gotta go, you know, sometimes people gotta go.
Speaker 1: It's kind of sad because like it's a guy criers motorcycle and hit someone else and killed them another person, just like that's just unfortunate. Yeah, it's funny. Charged. I don't think he got charged. I think he didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, I mean I guess he got cut off.
Speaker 1: And he just fell off as well. He probably got charged because that's still vehicular manslaughter. I think technically, I.
Speaker 5: Think if it's still if you kill somebody by accident, that's still.
Speaker 3: Like, well you can still get a manslaughter charge. However, in that you can't like that. I'm pretty sure in that case, I think you would probably like only take that a silvil court. Yeah, because you're not gonna I don't think you're gonna be found.
Speaker 5: I feel like even for that, I feel like even slaughter, yeah, Like I feel like even the family the Vicon would be like.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because it was like you didn't do it. It was like it you, somebody caused it. Like you could actually technically, if you caught up with the person that caused the accident, you would charge them for manslaughter, you know, right, like thee like, oh you started to cut off and then it caused somebody that chain reaction, right.
Speaker 1: It's like the kid that kicked that kickball and it hit the fucking plane. That's why nine eleven happened. Yeah, yeah, I remember that kid ain't do shit wrong.
Speaker 4: That ship was crazy when we found that out, like four years later that that was the reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, little it's a little like seven year old kid just kicks it up.
Speaker 3: I also felt like it's really strange that not many people talk about it, you know, even though it was in the nine to eleven Commission report.
Speaker 1: It was, Yeah, it was in there. Small all seven year old boy kicks kickball into jet, jet into plane, ends a plane, plane crash in the buildings. Other play that wasn't even the full story.
Speaker 4: The full story was the kickball flew into like at the plane, broke a window, hit a guy in the head and made him think he was a terrorist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I keep forgetting thank you for reminding me, Like, I know, I read that book cover to cover. I just I just like, uh, you know, it's important. Details like that just escape them.
Speaker 5: It's really easy for them to get filtered through time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You just remember the kickball playing. That's really it.
Speaker 1: Remember the towers terrorists playing, Like there's a whole kickball.
Speaker 5: What's crazy about it is that there was like there's actually three towers and there's one that like fell before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one tower just kind of laid down and fells was just tired. It got down, and then another one fell down to crazy.
Speaker 5: This is so stupid. But should we just move on to questions?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Luigi, man, people damn people are I'm glad that people are still interested.
Speaker 1: I'll just tell you that much. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I surprised it lasted this long because usually these things kind of.
Speaker 1: Like flashing, like how is it?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it is a testament to even uh like Trump's fan base that how much they really didn't rally behind him almost you know, loading where it was like ah, I see you, and then they kind of just went away. It was like that guy when they're like they're still in the election. It was it was in a it was in Vegas. They're stealing it and then he just walks away like a fucking MPC dude.
Speaker 5: That was crazy.
Speaker 4: It's it literally you could watch his animation cycle. It's crazy like that, like you know that weird like that quick like slight. If you if you're you play a lot of video games, you'll catch it. But like when an animation cycle has done it.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, there's there's a quick reset, there's like a slow snap. It happens with that guy. It's they're stealing the election.
Speaker 1: They're stealing the Biden cried, family stealing this election.
Speaker 3: And then and then walks away when it's when you it's when you de agrow somebody. It's so funny, it's so crazy, classic skyroom whenever you sneaks all the way up and you sneak, you crouch, and then they just stopped being fighting anymore. And it's like, I love it, Uh did you? This is probably one of my favorite things that Trump's ever did. Where he's watching I think high school cheerleaders or some ship whatever of course, yeah, and they're performing. He starts doing his specific dance for like three seconds and then it's like he just stopped. You know, you just toggle your analog stick to stop.
Speaker 1: Them of the emotion the idol. He was just like doing his thing and then.
Speaker 5: And they're like, like.
Speaker 1: He just stops.
Speaker 3: I was like, wait a minute, I've never seen a human like people say the NPC thing and I'm like, I've never seen people behave like this.
Speaker 1: And now I'm like, I'm on line, I'm online, I'm like, what happened? I feel you remember it's his mom. I feel like it's just it.
Speaker 3: Maybe Mom was like, Son, everything you're doing right now sucks.
Speaker 1: Son. You are being such a dumb ass nigga, and I raised you replicitly to not be that. When's his next arc? Man, I'm kind of I'm where I think we're due. I think he just needs to shut the fuck up forever now. But he's what's he doing right now? Nothing? He's I think he's lying in way, he's baking like.
Speaker 5: He's some marinating.
Speaker 1: He's always whenever there's like a version of like hip hop relevance, he always tries to like jump in and get like a piece of the relevance. And Kanye just shut the funking up.
Speaker 3: What do you think a new uh, another buzzard album and it's gonna be like another condoor.
Speaker 1: I would love if he made a good album again. That'd make you really happy. But I don't think he can.
Speaker 3: Do It's just like it's just like Eminem, there's certain certain artists needed something specific to motivate Kanye. I don't whatever he's he's on a different path, so he can't make good music anymore. Eminem not on drugs, doesn't hate his mom, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Like he's he's cooked fantastic rapper. But I think he just doesn't He just he doesn't make the same, he didn't have the same infantymore, you know, and it's and that's fine, you know, it's nothing wrong with that. I'll take a good song over a great talent, if you know what I mean. If he I think, if you already, if you've already displayed your great talent already or your your great song, He's like, all right, that's not. Everybody needs to be relevant forever, you know, Like, I don't think Freddie would still be making great music now, Freddie Murker, Yeah, probably not. No, Michael Michael probably wouldn't be putting out hits any well.
Speaker 3: I mean he fucking he released an album in like two thousand and two or two thousand and four called Invincible, and it.
Speaker 1: Was it was it wasn't bad, but it wasn't It wasn't but it's exactly what you would expect it to be. He's fine. He's much older.
Speaker 5: I'm ancient.
Speaker 3: He has a fucking a sketch with Chris Tucker talking about like pulling bitches and it's so fucking.
Speaker 1: Oh, you rock my world. It's a good song. Though you rock my world didn't suck my dick or something like, what's I think that song is mad? Good. But I understand what you mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's okay, it's not good, but it's not it's not a bad song. It's just not like I have a certain when when when when an artist puts out some fire and then it's just like okay, it's it's not great, you know what I mean, it's unfortunate thing that they have to do with, Like, oh, I made such amazing ship before that, people are gonna hold me to this standard.
Speaker 5: It's unfortunately always aim for mediocrity.
Speaker 3: If you're dude, be like disturbed, if you just put the same ship out consistently, people don't have expectations for you to like, you know. That's why I like, say, doing that cover of the sound of Sound and Silence was so astronomically because it was so different than when they're just nobody going that mad or like that waiting the whole let's be bad, you know, and like they were mad last night we were playing Rivals.
Speaker 5: Yeah that was on the show, remember before you got there. Oh maybe I don't know he was doing that on the show.
Speaker 1: Like literally I didn't.
Speaker 5: Autism rhythm, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a I don't know. I think there's Verde Arts that can continue making great music for a long time. It is it's very rare. It is so rare that that is an interesting subject to tackle. Like thin you think I've been costly? Do that right? Probably?
Speaker 5: I don't think a single, is there even one?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know any better.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they've definitely gotten better because there they started off being insane and then they just started writing like some good songs. I would say some people would disagree, probably people who are into like terrible metal, Uh, bring me the horizon. Because they started off I couldn't stand them. They were they were, but like they're old fans. I don't like where they are now. They're like kind of like pop rock now. But I think they sound infinitely better.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: They dropped a song called kool Aid at the beginning of this year, and it's one of my favorite songs I've ever written. It's fucking and I used to be like, oh, their twenty thirteen album, you've heard that, Giga Chad.
Speaker 1: Probably can you film my Heart? Was like.
Speaker 3: So like that was my anthem going to work like in twenty thirteen, Like every fucking morning I'll just played there.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that you listen to that song. But also it makes sense.
Speaker 3: Bro that was it makes sense that it was funny because I used to not like that band at all. I used to think they were trash, and then they released that album. They had one before that. I was like, Oh, they're getting better. They released that album and I was like, this album is fucking really good, and then everything between it was like they're starting getting radio play.
Speaker 1: They're just getting better and better. They're like way better now. I think Telor Creator, like I didn't like his album at first, but like there's like four songs on it that are like really good and he's only gotten better as it. Like I didn't like Igor, I've never liked that album. I think it's a cacophonist. But that's what the point of It's supposed to be like different kinds of like your mental state, so it'supposed to be like different kinds of shit, and like whatever, that's cool. But like this newest album got a lot of fucking respect and like plays, I'm like, I guess good, I like it. Yeah, there's a bunch of songs that I'm like, this is a good song, Like I would listen to this album from Back to Front Samuel Kendrick Kenrick to those albums probably the condition he's gone so far. I don't think it's his best album because I just don't like. I don't like I like condous hip hop. I don't like someone bitching, and I f like, though Kendrick is bitching in a really good manner, it's still bitching.
Speaker 3: You know. It's still yeah, Yeah, I'm still I gotta I gotta.
Speaker 1: Listen with a few more times to really make up my mind. It's a West Coast bop though, like I think if you like West Coast music, then that's an album.
Speaker 3: It's just more of like the placement of like where I'm like, where would I put this? Where would I put gn X? I don't know necessarily. But I'm also I've been very distracted, so that's why I haven't been absorbing. I haven't been listening to anything with like two I even I was driving myself nuts with A I Try to Do A. I started hearing a bunch of shitty denied Defendi Pose like songs. But obviously people are gonna put that stuff out. So I went through and I was like, I'm gonna listen to I want to see if anybody wrote anything good.
Speaker 1: It's all it sucks. It all sucks.
Speaker 3: So then like I was like, All'm gonna throw something together real fast. And then I started like adding more things to it, more and more things than I was like, I feel like I'm going insane because this was just supposed to be a dumb like kind of a the side thing. So then I just like at one point, like Trump, I just stopped and then I was just like it's done. And then, uh, I don't know it'll be out in a few days or some shit, but like it's I've just been absorbed with this bullshit and not listening and like anything that I'm hearing in passing just sounds like not a real listen if you know what I mean, Like, oh, I'm gonna listen to uh say, Like when I was listening to Kendrick album, I was like, I feel like I need to something needs to change. I don't know if I need to, like, you know, leave my wife. I don't know if I need to if I burn down my apartment, I need to, Like do I need something needs to change?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sometimes you just gotta like.
Speaker 1: They gotta go.
Speaker 3: Yeah whatever, whatever, whatever impulse you know you have, stop Asian hate.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was a thing. Wow, I forgot about that.
Speaker 5: I forgot about that issue.
Speaker 1: Made me laugh, bro. I was like, oh, it's a hate crime. Now, it's crazy. It took it took you took a week. That's crazy. I mean, how come that's crazy? That's crazy. I didn't think it.
Speaker 3: I didn't think it was pretty funny that there were beating up pis like that.
Speaker 5: I think it was like old people too. It's just like, what the are you doing?
Speaker 1: Ever since nine eleven my brain has been confused about the way people do like that. It's like, oh, yeah, let's hate these It's like that guy has been here his whole life. That guy has deturbining.
Speaker 3: Good him.
Speaker 1: He's like clearly Indian, just injured and.
Speaker 5: Coming out of a hospital.
Speaker 1: It's like, I hate, I hate he's coming out. He's coming out. It's like a gash in his head and he's coming out.
Speaker 5: It's like, oh my god, that was a crazy, like gosh in my head.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 5: He's like standing on the streets.
Speaker 1: It's like terrorist, we found one, and it's like it's so stupid. It was just like hit him with the buts and what made me laugh, It's like and strike him. That's great, should be a guy that's the guy's second generation Italian man. But it's like that guy's face here longer than your family has. How are you called hipno terrorists?
Speaker 5: Like America is a really hilarious This country sucks hilarious. To get some yeah, we get some questions. Yeah, well, wellt Disney breaking and breaking the Santas kneecaps.
Speaker 1: That would rule they sucked them over.
Speaker 3: Dude, you think you think you're the king of Florida. I don't think so. And then he just fucking like just space mountain, fucking just.
Speaker 1: Rye just runs through his legs, takes off like in his not are you like the whole structure or the whole the cart? Okay, okay, he's missing most of his fucking quad. Ship's gone.
Speaker 3: Justice where Batman fucking tases you, knees you, and then a car, a car just runs you over. He flips, he does a backflip over the car as it runs you over, and then get an injustice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like at one hundred miles an hour. I don't Batman, he just like he fucking hits he shoots you a bunch and he flies a plane in you.
Speaker 3: Oh that's in the second one, and I'm like, what he fucking he takes you up, Like what are those things called the middle gear five where you know you take somebody Fulton, Yeah, the fall, So it takes you up and then fucking his uh that wig fucking just shoots a probably sixty or one hundred calibn bullets and then a bunch of missiles. And I was like, so he's killing you. He's a he's killing the ship out of you. But they have a pill that makes them the strongest Superman. That's how they justify it.
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Yeah, That's how they justify it.
Speaker 5: Injustice.
Speaker 3: Just forget that part the game's fun. Forget that part. That's it's it's really fucking They have a pill that makes the because like Superman goes insane, right yeah, and then and then now they have naturally they just have they have these pills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know Superman goes insane the game that we're going to kill everyone, the game breaks.
Speaker 5: The game doesn't have.
Speaker 1: Characters like it's just like, it's why I like as much as I love Invincibles, it sh it's so stupid. It's like, dude, I mean, but that's like I love it, but like it's a whole but it's like satirical. It's not trying to take itself seriously at all. It's Invincible. Yes, uh, it's not trying at this point. Yes, I agree, argue with you. I mean that's the it's yeah, that's it's like The Boys or something. I wouldn't say that. I wouldn't say that. It's just a kind of story. The Boys is very very satirical. It's like, what was that tired? But The Invincible is more like are you watching The Invincible? Yeah, I watched over the comic book. It's I think what happened is that like it's supposed to be like a callback to like all the Superhood things, but like made with the idea of in person. It's like, oh, this is like if it was made and it made sense or more like a real world perspective of it. But I but keep watching. I won't say anything.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it's kind of lampooning the idea of Superman, like in the way that like say, like I said, oh, this would be more this is just what a our idea of a you know, a god king tyrant thing most likely would do, and just the antithesis of of like say, a good story, like what you would expect from like Oh, we want somebody who's strong to protect the week and all the ship, and they're like, that's how he came off as. But then we learned later, oh, oh, the viltermites are pieces of ship and they conquer fucking entire you know, they're an empire, and so like that's why it starts off, not with him just invading immediately, but with.
Speaker 1: Being like, yeah, I look at me, I'm I'm with that Superman, this fucking flying motherfucker came from space and they's about here. Everybody's kind of like what yeah, also yeah, but like I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Kill him if well, if superhero media exist already, I could see that what that might be like, if there's already like comic books and superheroes and then a person like that shows up, I could see that.
Speaker 3: But is that true in the world of Invincible? Is there any superheroes the other other superheroes? And I don't think he was like the I don't think it was like Superman where.
Speaker 1: He like he wasn't the first alien, there's other aliens on there's like the whole gun at that point whatever whatever.
Speaker 5: This guy asks, hello, am I degenerate archaeologists? Wanted to let you know that me and my roommate ended up doing an Indie marathon. I really forgot how much I loved Chia as Indie's Sun. And now I'm just angry that a younger me that helped. And now I'm just angry that angry at a younger me that helped four Chance steal his flag.
Speaker 1: This guy helped.
Speaker 3: I don't know how, but like I mean, I wonder if his like impact actually made a difference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like that's what I'm curious, that's what That's why I read this. I was like, I'm really fucking curious. Is there anything specific for your past that you look back at and just go, God, I was the bad guy?
Speaker 5: Uh No, Well, well I'm sure a handful of times.
Speaker 1: I've been a villain quite a few times.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 3: I mean sometimes I felt like Batman were in a way that the Dark Night where you take on the role as the villain because it needs to be like that, like you need like I can take it.
Speaker 1: What does he say? So these there's that whole like monologue at the at.
Speaker 4: The end where he's like, who's that and he goes, son, that's Batman and then it ends.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what was that that happened?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he runs away.
Speaker 3: From he's the hero.
Speaker 1: We need that, we deserve it. Yeah, and he says like that in the movie. He says, so something because that's a fan film. It's not.
Speaker 5: That's that line is not from us. No, it's like it's like the same thing with like E T.
Speaker 1: Phone Home.
Speaker 5: It's like, it's not in the movie. It's like a fan thing.
Speaker 1: No, he does say phone home, says phone watch go watch the movie again.
Speaker 5: Your mind is gonna be blown.
Speaker 1: I think somebody he says phone home, doesn't say e T phone home.
Speaker 3: He says phone home, right, right, But that's that's misleading what you said. You know what you said sound like that, like there's no like that's not in there.
Speaker 5: The line is not e T Phone home, which is crazy that it's phone home. You know, the line that everybody remembers is e T Phone home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm saying the line of media, right, So it's written out as a script et phone home. That's et dot dot phone.
Speaker 5: You know well, you know that, you know that.
Speaker 1: You know that that is right.
Speaker 5: It's a colon.
Speaker 1: Colon, don't do it? Or is semyones with with with them? Its colon?
Speaker 5: My colon fell out by script all the lines, no one has specific lines and every but he's saying the characters names all the time.
Speaker 3: I was reading. I was reading the script E. T. And I was like, oh, you T colon And I was like a coincidence, my coen fellow. At that moment they both splat on the floor fucking colon and figurative scent and literally and I thought, I'm gonna have to reboot this to be.
Speaker 4: Shack as et would be amazing shock and prosthetics.
Speaker 1: I was like, eat, yeah, but he's still fucking feet.
Speaker 5: Do they use force perspective like in Lord of the Rings to make him small?
Speaker 1: Like where they.
Speaker 4: Flax him like four miles away they have him like lapped up, So.
Speaker 1: It's like, why us just use the right a small kid? No, well he was a puppet.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: What do you he likes a candy?
Speaker 3: What candy was it was it?
Speaker 5: No, it was it was species. I remember them when I was a kid. I remember them as m and M's it was recent pieces. I don't even remember them being that old Recus piece.
Speaker 1: That's what. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The way they are way old, dude, I remember. I also feel like I remember them coming out as well.
Speaker 5: To Reese's pieces. I feel like I remember.
Speaker 1: Them starting the release. That's what I feel like. We can't I remember the preleasepecies.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's so weird because I remember being like, oh, what an inferior candy, Like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I thought they've been around.
Speaker 1: That's so weird.
Speaker 4: It is weird, Like I feel like I swear to God, like maybe they came around in like two thousand and one and two.
Speaker 1: Also a side note, anyone who says.
Speaker 3: Rec's pieces should be should you know, should join the CEO.
Speaker 5: If you say rec Species you should eat, you should eat e feces is what you should do.
Speaker 1: The things I decided to put that on giving giving every the idea of alien coming to earth, right you meet it, the versus that makes contact person. You're like, here's some vent and all here.
Speaker 3: I mean, it makes sense because then also if if it's dangerous, if it's a threat, you might neutralize the threat or it might actually really like it and then build a friendship and give you like the key to actual fucking faster than light travel or something, because they must have FTL to be here, right.
Speaker 1: I wonder I want aliens to be nice, friendly creatures. This coming You're like, hey, what's up? But if they come here and they're nice, we're gonna harm them, you know, like, there's no there's no good interaction we have with aliens. I think period, we just can't. Well, if they land, if they're genuinely like peace, no, no matter what, I just no't matter what, we can't. We don't think city people are going to do anything to it. I think the cops might try. I think you think too well of people. It's not even thing. People well each other. People hate each other. Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 5: Even aliens are exciting more people than I think there are other people.
Speaker 1: But also I think like they're exciting for the moment until they do anything that makes them feel ncomfortable, and then.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh I hate this. Sure, which you're gonna do? They're aliens, They're gonna have to do something straight.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like it depends on just what they look like that.
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's it's all cool until they do something that's strange to us.
Speaker 4: If they look like people, I feel like everybody's gonna be like, whoa, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: And if they're like big titty blue bitches, everybody's cool until I may have like, until they do something, they're always gonna be cool. I don't care what.
Speaker 3: You you to. You like, I'm gonna try to funk one. I'm like Lily, it doesn't count if I funk. If I fucking alien, Lily doesn't count.
Speaker 1: It mean it's like fucking like like a sandwich or something. It doesn't matter. That's not it's not a human yea you I fucked this alien fucking chicken on Twitter. He I was like, what Harna? That was the peak Twitter?
Speaker 5: That was crazy.
Speaker 3: It's like the guy that the poked dude, Oh my god killed me. Bro people do that ship many he blasted all over his phone.
Speaker 1: That's his phone. That better be a burner, that better be a backup.
Speaker 3: Because the girl's thinking like it probably is because you I think he was recording with the fun.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, like, yeah, there's a picture of it, so there must Yeah, unless he bust out the fucking disposable camera, take a picture of pumb coveredon.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe getting that developed at a wall. Oh man, I've thought about that.
Speaker 3: What I've never took an obscene picture with film for because I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Poor, poor worker. Like no, I feel like they have to say absolutely, like I used.
Speaker 3: To develop ship and you're going to see it because you have to see everything he developed, well, at least I don't know how like nowadays things if there's some type of factory thing, but like if you went to like Walgreens or whatever, you'd go into the fucking dark room and you would fucking develop the you see everything there were people like probably may be excited by the prospect of seeing some tits, but then imagine everything else they gotta see, like some guy's asshole shitting or something.
Speaker 1: You know, think it's like hilarious, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta develop a picture of someone. But then there's also not on a picture and it's not come like little, it's come in the picture. You know, look the picture of Come. We're talking a picture of come.
Speaker 5: And it's like that's so insane, that'd be really it's the entire premise of this, but.
Speaker 3: It's so bananas, like developing a picture would come in it, it'd say to me. You just be like like, you know, like what are you gonna put on yourself? Then too, but then you know, one of them might be a nice pair of tits, like oh she's hot, you know, cool, And then the next one is literally like a guy would come all over his face and you're like, oh no, I didn't want to see that. And then the next one is some guy killing his grandma and you're like, oh, fuck, same guy. This is on the same night. Report report Do I report at that?
Speaker 1: You? Do you want to get involved in?
Speaker 5: Is there a customer developer confidentiality in that sense?
Speaker 3: No? Absolutely not, absolutely not. There's not a fucking therapist.
Speaker 5: That's terrible.
Speaker 1: If there's like bombs in a photo, that's the trick.
Speaker 5: You get your therapist to develop your photos.
Speaker 1: I feel like therapists can also still say if you're threatening you, if you're endangering your life.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's some certain caveats. I'm sure there's certain things. I know that some rules are trying to be changed with like with Catholicism and confessing.
Speaker 1: What they did?
Speaker 3: What do you mean, because there was like a ton of pedophiles that would be like, oh, yeah, I fucked this boy or whatever, and they'd be like, okay, say twenty hell marries, you're.
Speaker 1: Fine too, hell marries and you're good.
Speaker 5: No, no, no. They would be like, listen, all right, fifty hell man, then you're good to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, hey man, just just try to slow it down a little bit, you know, like just because they you know, obviously with the shuffling around, it wasn't like they were saying no bad boy. It was kind of like, hey, chill out. It's like the cops were like, hey man, you know, take it easy. I'm not telling you to stop beating the take it easy.
Speaker 5: You didn't have to put a Tesla coil directly on that child, you know, Like that was kind of crazy for you to do. Yeah, take it easy. You have to push a child into the elephant's foot like that.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: Like I think about it a little bit too long, and I'm like, damn, this world's fucking come on.
Speaker 4: This is this is confession. Due confession boots are crazy. I just told the story. I'd sacred a couple of times. But like there were times where they would There would be weeks that would go by because we did confession every week or something, and they were just weeks where I was just like, I don't have anything to confess weekly, yeah, like what the who the fucking people there? Or like it wasn't weekly, but it was frequent enough that I found myself in that situation where I was just like I didn't have anything to confess, so just lie and say like, oh, I don't know, I fucking stole a candy or something. And then the next time that I would confess, I would I would confess about lying about the candy.
Speaker 1: So he just had more more AMMO for Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was like two words with one stone in some way, because I was just like I would get I would get this confession out of the way, and the next week.
Speaker 3: I'm not you remember ever being like almost interrogated in a way that they're like, I don't believe you.
Speaker 5: There is something there must be something like You're like I got nothing. I feel like I do. But it wasn't crazy.
Speaker 4: It was like are you sure And I'd be like no, yeah, and then there would be like I don't know, say the hell Mary for good measure or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I remember what the prescription that they would give. It was weird.
Speaker 1: I never went to a Catholic church like that because you know, I'm not. Yeah, never, Yeah, I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: My closest friend when I was in elementary school, he would tell me about his the Catholic church, and I would just we would compare my Southern Baptist experience when I go visit my grandma versus his ship, and like he was so jealous, but then I was telling him, no, you won't. You're not jealous because you're telling me you're your church is like an hour long top bro. Baptists Baptist church five six Bro, I'm there all fucking day.
Speaker 1: I would go to church with my grandmother until I was like sixteen. I would go to church. You would go for the beginning. We would go for the beginning, early morning service. I would stay for Adventist youth. Then we'd have lunch there. Then we would do the evening. Yeah, so then we would do the evening service. And I'm like, I'm glad that Nigga died. Bro, I fucking hate this. I hate that. I hate that Nigga. I hate.
Speaker 3: I hate you guys, it really is.
Speaker 1: It's a cheap.
Speaker 3: Fucking Also, Caribbean churches full of a bunch of snobby assholes.
Speaker 1: Bro, I want to go. Everyone thinks they're better than everybody else. Bro, it's in the Caribbean.
Speaker 3: Preachers preachers like they like plats wine, like where they popping off. Well they had accents off, but it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I don't. It's it's weird because I don't Patoa is so damn near English unless you're like from the sticks of Jamaica or fucking like Saint Thomas or something like that, where you don't even sound it's like your fucking howl a monkey or some shit. So like so like it's just it's it was like, I guess he's speaking Patsa, but it was just like it's so first of all, the past was fucking everybody named MoMA. Every single woman in that church was fucking yes, all of them. All of them are competing to try to have money in every church, every every every single church, all the fucking single this single fucking man that's just putting his dick in every single person are there taking all that money to fucking for the church. And then motherfucker has a fucking tax exempt They want to fucking escalate fucking g wagon.
Speaker 5: That's life, really, and you're there every Sunday. You just say a bunch of ship where the.
Speaker 1: It's so, let's just do that's so easy.
Speaker 3: Actually, I was just watching so somebody to school theologist like that.
Speaker 1: No, no, they don't have to do anything.
Speaker 4: I think you just have to say. I think I think it's a multiple choice. No, listen, listen, I promise you.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 5: I think it's I think it's a fine question.
Speaker 4: It's a it's like a multiple choice, and it says like who is Jesus And it's like four options, like the son of God? And then it says like I don't know, a carpenter, a dead Jew, and then all of the above, and then it's just like it's obviously all the above, and.
Speaker 5: If you get all the questions right, then you get to be a theology.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't think so, I don't do.
Speaker 3: I think there's only like four I think in Catholicism there's some levels that you have to have some sort of something.
Speaker 1: I think I think there's a bunch of fucking it's one of the reasons to say four.
Speaker 5: Thousand hell Mary yea something I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: It's one of the reasons why there's Look at you're probably right into some degree, but I know the barfer entry is so low because what why there's so many arrest weekly of like religious leaders. Well, it's it's also because they're just joining to abuse people.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing is also it's just like it's not necessarily that like I'm sure there's probably like some structure there, but there's no way it's rigid, you know what I mean, There's no way that's absolutely there's no way that like somebody can't just go there and be like, oh, I know, I know this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, the barber entry is probably incredibly low. And like I say, if you just look at the numbers, if any of you were bored and feel like being horrified, just look and see how many religious leaders are arrested.
Speaker 1: Like don't yeah, I guess I wasn't talking. My apologies. You don't need to go to school, but most churches are nothing America acquire at least a bachelor's degree. A bachelor's degree most yeah, I imagine I don't believe that entirely, but also and it's.
Speaker 3: Probably just like oh, communications like you know, you don't have to Actually it could be any degree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably because.
Speaker 3: You know, they've they specifically made it like this. They made it easy as fuck. And then the idea that you can be a megachurch will be taxing ZMPT is so funny.
Speaker 1: We'll do it's funny.
Speaker 5: I remember I remember going to church. I didn't like it. It wasn't that long. It was like an hour.
Speaker 4: Like the Catholic church is like it's boring, but it's like, I'll take it over all the every other church I've ever been to. It's like oh yeah, it's like like I've been to like a Baptist church and it's fun for exactly thirty minutes and then you're there forever.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I think that's the only good thing about it. The lunch there goes fun.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what it was good about the Catholic church that I went to too. It's like it was just all these old ladies. So they would just like after church, they would just bring all this. It was just all of them would baked ship. It was so fucking good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was like the only thing.
Speaker 3: I best big biscuits I've ever had at my Grammar's church.
Speaker 1: Biscuits.
Speaker 3: Oh god, they were so good, and I can't I've been trying to chase that. I was like, what fucking biscuits were? Where they fucking home me?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I have not had baked goods better than I had at that church. Sincerely.
Speaker 3: The church, like the community in church, man, if that's all it was, if it was just a community of decent people and then just doing potlucks and shit, like just take out literally the mysticism and then like church is pretty dope, right, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Just don't take out the main point of the church.
Speaker 3: Well, the main point of that. That's the main point for the people get in the bag. Like really a lot of people go to church literally for just community. That's the main that's the Actually, yeah, that I would argue that's the main purpose.
Speaker 1: I think the main portion of churches, like I agree, like community, but they find that community in believing in it.
Speaker 3: I mean technically, if they if they, if they actually read their blook, they would know that you're not even supposed to churches exist, Like it's it's literally you're supposed to You're supposed to worship in private. Yeah, you're supposed to pray in private, it's not this whole idea.
Speaker 1: That's why a community setting is the way that they praying. You're not the praying. But actually, that's not what Jesus says. Are you? Are you sure? I know I made this up. I'm just making it up. Well not because because I distinctly remember a passage where it's like, that's not what I'm saying. Sounds like it could have been like I just made but no, you literally just.
Speaker 5: Talking about tower.
Speaker 1: By accident, the twin twin towers just great.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is, there's when Jesus got onto the scene, the idea of you're supposed to be Yeah, when he when he bursted, when he burst it onto the scene, like you know, strutting, he was like the idea was supposed to like all like fucking hubris, fucking arrogance, wealth, like just all of these things that and and gaudiness was supposed to be stripped out. And then you know pastors that were like trying to make money like no, like yeah exactly, and now they do this they're like, oh, the more you donate, the more God will reward you.
Speaker 1: That's the whole thing. That's all.
Speaker 5: There's that, there's that, there's a saying to it's like, what is it. It's easier.
Speaker 4: It's easier for a camera to eat a box full of needles than it is for a guy to eat a box full of camels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. That's that's that's just true. That's just true. I love it. It represents the same point.
Speaker 3: It kind of it represents like it's but then it's like, yeah, it's supposed to be about get in the heaven, but what you're saying is like, well, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: Well it is true that it is easier for that to happen, but it's technically not relevve.
Speaker 1: I'm I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know if we have a satisfying answer to that question.
Speaker 1: I've been a bag up before. I've definitely I've definitely told people lies to make them make them hurt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure, I'm sure I have been.
Speaker 3: I've heard people somebody can like if your mind me, Oh, that's why I brought up that Batman thing where I've told this story before about breaking up my ex because I thought it was going to ruin her like like, so I feel like in that a sense like I was technically like the villain, but I was more I was saying, like Batman in a way that I'm gonna take on that role.
Speaker 1: And even though I'm not saying.
Speaker 3: I'm Batman for anyone who's autistic, like I'm just saying, uh, yeah, but I'm being honest. Man, I'm not a fucking I'm not of I'm such a I want to believe. I don't believe in it, but i want to believe in justice and good. I'm a very uh, I'm a very class I want to be like I've never I've never had to like I'd never want to do affairs or revenge things to people or nothing like that. I've always been like i want the world to be good, and I'm always disappointed obviously. Yeah, Like that's why it is like I'm like, I'm incredibly gay in that sense, like bring gun.
Speaker 1: All. Yeah, that's I don't believe in anything. I don't have any fucking allegiances. I I don't care about anybody. I can't feel shit. I'm amazing.
Speaker 4: Scatting in the Holy Ghost as the Abys takes, he wrote, and he says was taught to believe in actually.
Speaker 5: Kind of scatting in the it's actually somewhat relevant. Was taught to believe in, believe demons were real, and how to speak in tongues as a child. But now I don't believe. I don't even believe God exists. What do I do now? I don't write fiction or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, start a new religion. Yeah, be a writer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, be writer actually, because I feel like a lot of this stuff is cool for stories.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just like just fucking make a story.
Speaker 3: The tongues one's wild to me because that was just dudes just tripping on gas. It was literally just scatman sat literally is what scatman does.
Speaker 1: It seems very true speaking tongue before, and I'm like, this is the dumbest fucking thing ever I was. I was so unimpressed.
Speaker 5: There is because you know, you can just do that mpressed.
Speaker 3: There's not one person like if you ask them if you wanted to say hello in tongues, you know, there's not one.
Speaker 1: There is not there is not a mapped out language.
Speaker 3: Like it's stupid that this is such an important thing to some people, but like Klingon is more of a serious.
Speaker 1: Language, you know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually, like it's kind of like it's it's a it's annoying, it's it's.
Speaker 4: Really stupid too, because you have to imagine that like the first incarnation of this was probably what like somebody with rabies who was genuinely losing their mind. It was like somebody who had for somebody had a stroke and like the I don't even know the year minus twelve and they started babbling incoherently and they were like.
Speaker 5: The twelve years I don't know, BC, sir, Yeah, BC, what do you mean.
Speaker 1: Before cock or before and before Christ? No, before cock? For Christ, people didn't have cocks before Jesus. Yeah, day dude, completely the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was all immaculate conception in all of it. And then after he was the last one and then everyone had cock. So we don't have to do that anymore. We can actually oh yeah, God was like you guys, can it feels awesome? Yeah, I've been tired. I've been doing it to everyone, so like you guys, I'm finally gonna that's fun now.
Speaker 5: But no, yeah, like the out of the planet, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think like you know that that's probably like the root of it is this somebody like going insane. We're just like literally having a stroke and like forgetting how to speak. And they're like, oh my god, the devil's taking and it's like, no, he's sick and needs help.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They're probably some somebody important too. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then there was just like, oh, this is like a king's uncle.
Speaker 3: This is the thing we should all do. The sky go quiet.
Speaker 5: It's like, OK, Wow, it's so fucking easy.
Speaker 1: That's it. I think that ship she literally just did it.
Speaker 5: That's there's so many of the audience.
Speaker 3: Crying right now they shut up the podcast that they break their phone.
Speaker 1: It bothers me so much as I used to be so scared of that ship, and now I'm just like, what, dude, I don't I'm just feel.
Speaker 5: Scared of that.
Speaker 1: I feel so dumb. That's she used to scare the funk I was. Now I'm just like, oh my god, because I think metaphysics there is I think, well, no, just like Demonologist like that just scared of me. Then I'm just like, this ship is so fun.
Speaker 4: Demono was just cool like to me, Like the thing that scared me was that I didn't believe anything, but I thought it was possible that Hell could be real, and that was the thing that freaked me out because I was just like, well, what the fuck does that mean?
Speaker 5: Like I don't know what any of this means.
Speaker 1: I didn't that didn't it was too fantastical.
Speaker 3: And I also thought it was I feel like my brain was kind of onto it really early that I was like, how come there is infinant descriptions of all the layers and rings of Hell and then there is no actual real.
Speaker 1: Descriptions of Heaven.
Speaker 3: I was just like, this is stupid, Like if you like it's it's vague cloud bullshit and a gait and there's literally nothing, but they will tell you in detail. And I know that's what I figured this out early that I'm like, this is they're just scaring you.
Speaker 1: There is every.
Speaker 3: Detail ever about fucking Hell, all the rings and how it's all tied to all these sins and all, and then literally no nothing.
Speaker 4: For I think it was probably literally like maybe eight or nine where I was just like, I don't know, I don't know about this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, really it.
Speaker 1: Was more of just like this is I stopped really believing when I was in like my teen to stop like really like yeah, I just kind of was like the people I love, like people I care about, like really believing this ship. Even my grandmother was kind of like I respect that. That's that's how I felt.
Speaker 4: But then like my mom would be like I would come home from Catholic school and she'd be like, I think there were moments where I remember like talking about like I don't know religion class and like science classes and like, okay, well just say you know, you don't have to believe any of that.
Speaker 5: And I remember being like, oh do we care? Do we not care?
Speaker 1: I guess it was weird because like I would always aim like, was that a good school? Like it was a pretty good school.
Speaker 4: Like they didn't like they didn't they taught like religion as like religion like, and then they taught they had like science, like we learned like Big Bang theory and all that stuff and proper interesting. It was in New York Catholic school, you know what I mean. It's not like Mississippi where they're gonna be like and.
Speaker 5: Then a donkey fucked a horse and then uh, nothing happened because the evolution don't work.
Speaker 1: There's no dinosaurs land before ship. Yeah, but yeah, we would have conversations about that. I'd be like, okay, and why what is Like why because my grandmother was doctor, so I'm like, well, this is a science thing. She'd be like, well, yeah, I feel like those things aren't exactly mitually excuses to each other. But I think there's things we can prove and there's things we take on faith. And I was like, oh, yeah, so do I have to keep going there? She was like, you don't have to go if you don't want to it. I was like bet. And then I spent my fucking weekends hanging out with my friends and doing should I wanted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was kind of excited to step going to charge.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 5: That was like the most that was the most liberating. It was so liberating.
Speaker 1: My mom didn't go.
Speaker 3: My mom's very religious, but she never because she follows like the you know, some of the scripture pretty closely at times, and so the idea of church and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: She was just like, I'm really not into this. I'm not. I don't like you see what it is?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, there's also but then you have to contain with God really not liking with not.
Speaker 5: Really, That's what I was like, It's a kind of distance whatever.
Speaker 1: That's what I was. That's why my siter was like never because I didn't know my sister was queer about she's s's bisexual. I think, whatever, yeah, whatever, But she was just like I was. I remember her like never wanted to go to church, and I was like, why she never want to go to church? I don't know these niggas And I was like, I don't know why. She remember when she like finally told me, I was like, bitch, I know you were gay like years ago. My nigga, you're like your your best friend's a girl who looks like DMX. What the fuck? Like, what the fuck the fuck is like? She was like like, what the fuck is in Damn?
Speaker 5: That is inconceited.
Speaker 3: It's hard.
Speaker 1: It's really conceivable. Like, nigga, you're gay. It's fine. I remember we had that top when I was like maybe like seventeen, and I was like, yeah, I'm aware, dude, Yeah damn what I am from Jason Track go a sleep.
Speaker 5: Walmart Brand wrote in well the Walmart band itself, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: You should definitely up your fucking donation tier. I know, Walmart, Damn, we'll make it.
Speaker 5: We'll make a two million dollar tier just for you.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I know this is a tired or a tried topic. But what cartoon slash fictional characters were at Diddy's freak coughs? What were they doing and what were they doing there?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we got animated link absolutely.
Speaker 4: Animated from the show. Remember we watched that at your dad house recently? Weird that was like the original eighties cartoon for Legend is Elda? Did you ever see that? No, no, this is real.
Speaker 5: We're not making us up. He's got like that line where he's like, well, excuse me, princess, and he's.
Speaker 1: Always like weirdly sexual aggressive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for oh, you's all a thing that came out on the CDI right, no, no, it looks a lot like that, but it was a show.
Speaker 1: It was an actual show.
Speaker 4: It was like the Super Mario brother The Super Show is around that the same time where they were doing like these those weird like cartoons.
Speaker 3: It was a every Well that show came out in the nineties though, right that was later. Yeah, I think it did, at least I watched it in the nineties.
Speaker 1: It looked like the fucking Ninja Turtle show.
Speaker 3: Uh, evil fighting something fighting Robots and Mega Man.
Speaker 1: I think it's like super fighting robots.
Speaker 3: Super fighting robots and that's that's like a South Park like fighting a lot.
Speaker 1: It's probably where they got it from Mega Man. That show sucked none of those moments from it, though. I like this show over, but I think that moment.
Speaker 3: Is so doctor Light is fucking like hypnotized and he's all like this and then roles like trying to reason with him and just tosses role. My favorite, like, I use I send that to a lot of women on Twitter. You know, when they would just say something stupid you you was implied that you wanted to toss them.
Speaker 1: Those were good. Pushing somebody over is genuinely just it's very disrespectful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my favorite cartoon of that stuff, like it was like a Sonic show. It was like a Sonic TV show. I don't remember which cartoon because I think there's a couple of cartoons now, but I don't even like Knuckles is falling off a cliff. He's like teetering, and Sonic is like.
Speaker 5: Need hand huh, And it's it's it's the most awkward fucking voice. It's the one with Jul White and it's everything is wrong. Like his hand, his hand is, his hand is fifty times bigger than he is. Knuckles is like fits in his palm.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 5: Then I'll pull it up, talk about it is the craziest fucking Look it up right now. You know what I'm talking about, right, need hand man.
Speaker 1: It's so fucking.
Speaker 5: Awkward, super Negro robots. But I think Sonic's probably at the at the Dinny party.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: I know someone who's gonna be there and they're gonna get absolutely no play because that is his his his plight Johnny Bravo.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, Like, oh, there's gonna be easy.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm definitely gonna score, like you know, everybody fucks there, but like not him.
Speaker 1: Not dude.
Speaker 5: Look at this fucking look at this clip.
Speaker 1: Giant hand, Look at one.
Speaker 5: Have you never seen that? Have you never seen that clip? He's first of all, his hand expands like crazy, and then knuckles he's the same height, and then knuckles shrinks at least two times, like two entire time smaller.
Speaker 1: What is that clip called?
Speaker 5: It's just Sonic need Sonic need a hand. You can look it up.
Speaker 3: There's what's interesting that it's animated yeah, so that was done on purpose.
Speaker 5: Like it wasn't even like, oh, it just looks weird on camera the way we shot it. It's like, no, they drew it this, but it's clearly an animation era.
Speaker 4: They were clearly like throwing these things overseas to get animated, and then the storyboards were probably like very unclear, and so the Korean animation studio or whatever the fuck they were, you know, whoever was animating it, were like, what the.
Speaker 5: Fuck do we do with this?
Speaker 1: That happens a lot.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of animation eras in like even in VADERSIM has weird.
Speaker 1: To think that Korea was a place in the eighties, you know, Yeah, it's weird, weird. Like I found out about Korea when I was like, maybe, like eleven, that's that's actually insane.
Speaker 4: But I guess you have no reason too because k pop isn't huge back then.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that there was nothing really going on. I knew there was.
Speaker 5: I know about China because of how much like it was, like, well, it would be on the bottom of all of our toys, So yeah, about China. But I was like, oh, I watched like Jackie Chan advendors and like fucking kung ful Flax is obviously my black man from New York. It was born in the nineties, so I saw all that fucking shit and I was like, there's another there from other places? Yeah, what, Like the fuck are you on right now?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 5: Cool, dude? My favorite animation?
Speaker 1: Where's Jackie Chan Adventures? Now you go, I'll go.
Speaker 4: My favorite animation mistake. It was like there's a scene inn Invader Zim where they have a giant.
Speaker 1: You are right, yeah, just my knees a little flat.
Speaker 5: Everybody was looking. Everybody's you both you look specifically down. It was like a raccoon or something.
Speaker 4: But they have this there's an episode of Invader Zim where there's like they I think the premise is like they have a class hamster and then they grow it like by accident to like a monster and it's like Godzilla. And I think in the storyboards they had like, oh yeah, and the fucking the fucking uh you know, the hamsters like tearing through the street and they have him walking through the street and it's supposed to be like a Godzilla thing, but then when the animation came back, he was like moving with like a swagger, so they just put like funk music underneath it and it works so well.
Speaker 1: They made a little song and it's so good. You walking like the men in black intro? Yeah, kind of.
Speaker 4: Actually it is very much black. It is very much the bended black intro like struts.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: No, it's not that song though it's boom boom, but the animated show, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And then sucking.
Speaker 3: Their shoulders are essentially separating from their chest somehow their their shoulders are moving, but also their arms aren't moving.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make any sense at all. You guys can look it up.
Speaker 5: It's called because his name is Ultra Peep Ultra, come on, this is what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was such a ridiculous walk.
Speaker 5: He's like, he's really.
Speaker 1: I just love the fact that like they literally there's some West Coast ship.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: He's just like they meant to be.
Speaker 3: Like keep a gangst dog, keep it gainst it, keep it so good, keep it out to the West coast.
Speaker 1: Man, y'all. I want to thank you. Oh, I want to thank you. Y'all. Hear man, y'all, hear you exists? Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you think mister crab said the freak off or now.
Speaker 1: He he would he would sponsor it.
Speaker 4: Sponsor he has like there's like a booth with Krusty Krabby patties totally like I said, like a pop up one thousand there watching people getting tossing to be here.
Speaker 3: He's just watching so many fucking roofies, just just making it every drink.
Speaker 1: And he's like, make sure what he's air breaker.
Speaker 4: I don't really think I have a simg nuity to help with these people, but I don't care.
Speaker 1: Some guys getting mills, getting tag team and he's wailings.
Speaker 5: That make mail.
Speaker 1: Looks like something.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry you got a score that I anticipated. You gotta help me.
Speaker 1: Squidward, No, I.
Speaker 5: Don't think I will.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think i'll help you. I'll think I'll just stay here and ignore your screen. I help your anal integrity is up to the challenge and walk with the anal rain crazy.
Speaker 4: That was one of the funniest things about Squidwards to me. It was just like the animation detail on him when he would laugh, It's like it cracked me up. It's the fact that he would go nearly asthmatic every time he breathed, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: And rufies canned rufies. They have it, canned fence and all.
Speaker 1: This place is great punch.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I need that photoshopped it says canned fence and all on the.
Speaker 1: I need it.
Speaker 5: I need it. YouTube pooped to where it's like can't fen you know what I mean, like that like the qude making sound. Yeah, I prefer like I want that.
Speaker 4: I don't want like I know you could do like the AI fucking voice and make him just say f I want.
Speaker 5: The artistry of the chop up.
Speaker 3: The sentence mixing is a beautiful art that no AI will never.
Speaker 4: That's the majority of the art of YouTube poops for me, is the sentence mixing.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 3: That's it's so good. I me and Jojo were just watching all the brager ones the other day. They're so fucking I know I mentioned that in the last time, but it's there's just a wealth of content from that guy.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense that, like you, how.
Speaker 3: Do you keep saying things that like have like like actual it's not even mixing him up to say some fucked up things like like the murder and killing all that ship. Like he just talks about these certain subjects and I'm like bro, you don't you're too old to understand the internet. You don't understand what you're doing. You need to change the way you talk.
Speaker 5: You do kind of.
Speaker 1: That's so blunt.
Speaker 5: You got to fix yourself. You're not compatible with this world.
Speaker 1: He's not, and he's on his way out.
Speaker 5: I guess, yeah, we haven't heard anything about him. He's probably like a oh Pranger, you dead good.
Speaker 1: I can't do a good squeaker. I think Old Spidward's voice is so fucking funny because it's so snarky.
Speaker 5: Like he's in one so depressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like, I really don't want to be here, guys, I don't like being alive. I don't like people. I don't like the sun, like the sun, not only.
Speaker 5: Want they're in a pretty shallow environment. Aren't they to get sunlight?
Speaker 4: I didn't think about this until recently, but like there must be like their sea level is pretty.
Speaker 5: High, their ground level.
Speaker 1: A few times they did. But then there's also people on the boats fishing. Remember when they played hooky.
Speaker 3: And uh it was the guy I like where you know they would jump off at the last minute and then they would cut to uh, the guys in the boats like frustrated because they're not getting any catches. One dude has his like hat off and he's like scratching his head like fuck.
Speaker 1: I was just like were they live action or were they like weird? They were live action the people, but were they.
Speaker 4: Like video live action because I remember like this one where they did like a weird kind of screen shot. Like there's an episode where, uh, SpongeBob unravels the universe.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that episode.
Speaker 5: Where he like pulls on a thread and it like unraveling. It's very weird.
Speaker 4: It might be later, but he unravels like when the fishing boat guy, but he it's a real guy.
Speaker 5: But it's like still images. It's like it's weird.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's funny, and it's it looks good, but it's not video. It's not like the gorilla, you know what I mean, Like he shows up in that fun I got that episode on VHS is a gift, and I had no like I watched SpongeBob reasonably.
Speaker 1: That episode is insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, where there's a gorilla or like there's like a gorilla and then he turns out to be like a horse or something and they're live.
Speaker 3: People rides out. He rides off into the sunset.
Speaker 5: Or on a costume horse.
Speaker 1: It was a costume Yeah, you're right. And doesn't he start speaking or something like.
Speaker 5: It's like I gotta get the hell out of something. Yeah, And it's like Patrick, he rips himself open and he's Patrick, and then Pat and then Patrick GRIBs.
Speaker 1: Himself open and he's the Gorilla something like that. That episode is a trip. That is like they were on crack.
Speaker 3: It's been a while. I watched a lot of this munch By episodes during the pandemic. Yeah, because I had nothing else.
Speaker 5: They're good, all right.
Speaker 4: He carries a farmer in the gap in his teeth, throw it in, says what's up? Professor Dad, Philip Seymour Johnson and Derek I was I don't know if I was just.
Speaker 5: I was not just. I was conceived on nine to eleven and was therefore born before born in two thousand and two, making me twenty two at the time of writing. Yes, I hope you feel ancient as no.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 5: For a while that freaked me out, but now it's just like, yeah, I'm thirty one, Like it's yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people with human capability who were born after me. But anyway, he says, as a result, I've missed out on the PS two and Xbox generation. I bought an original Xbox a while ago to play Halo C and Halo two on original hardware, and I plan on buying a PS two for MGS two Shot of the Colossus and Spider Man, Spiro and Crash Bandicoot. What other games should I get from that era that you guys like, is.
Speaker 1: It Pissed two? Well, you got a lot of the bases covered. Honestly, I would say Kingdom Hearts. I would say, do you know, it depends on the kind of person you are.
Speaker 3: If you're specifically trying to play on that old hardware, because I mean, there's some games that are on Steam now that uh that you know. I don't see why not especially, but if you're specifically just trying to go play those, I imagine you played the original RESONU before. Oh, that'd be a good one that I would say play. Uh they'll cry three. Uh, you don't need to play the other ones. The first one's kind of the second one is fucking they took out the fuck it to your ebony and Ivory, like the guns you can't even do the faster shoot. That was like the selling point. The faster you push a square, the faster you'll shoot. And then they took it out of the second one and just gave you a submachine gun, and everyone was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 4: The one is fucking fair Reasonable four is a great, greatful.
Speaker 1: I love that game.
Speaker 5: It depends on what you're kind of looking for.
Speaker 4: There there are I still would argue as a party game, I still would argue, dude, like Fusion Frenzy for the original Xbox is so fucking fun.
Speaker 1: That game is specifically twisted.
Speaker 5: Twisted system makes that game worth it by itself.
Speaker 1: I think the system is really good, and I think the the the d d R thing like the when we pressed the bunch. Yeah, yeah, it's fun fun. I don't think the rest of that game is very good. I think there's like four good mini games in that game.
Speaker 4: There's I don't think you're wrong necessarily, but I think those four mini games that are good.
Speaker 5: Are really good. Yeah, Samson, Samson, I don't know that that's the soundtrack of that game is pretty pretty dope too, to be honest.
Speaker 4: So, like I think that's a fun party game, but like, I don't know if you're if you're more into single player stuff, the Orison before Don't We Cry?
Speaker 5: Uh not Kingdom Hearts, I.
Speaker 1: Think, I think, I think one in two A games. I just think that, like you.
Speaker 4: Know, Okami, Okami is one that you should probably check out. I don't say that based on like a personal recommendation, because I even I haven't played Okami, but the fact that they're bringing that game back in any or like they're doing a sequel, like what twenty something years shen.
Speaker 5: Moo No, no, what Shen move?
Speaker 1: She moves fucking terrible.
Speaker 5: Shen Move is horrible.
Speaker 1: It's uh it to get into it.
Speaker 3: I really tried to get into Shen Move, especially one of my friends was so obsessed with it. Yeah, and he like sold it really hard. But every time I try to play it, I was like, bro. And then especially I don't know if if it was a me problem, but I couldn't like speed up the time. Oh yeah, like oh you have to meet at a certain time, and I'm like I actually had.
Speaker 1: To wait and I was like is this this can't be right. It's like I got shit to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, I would say, if you've got an original Xbox, check out Fable the first. A lot of people were like, I like Fable two personally more, but Fable one has its merits.
Speaker 5: There's also, like I think there's like one called Lost Episodes that has like it's like an early example of like DLC being packaged in. So maybe that's the best one.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but Rachlan Clank, Rechend Clank, Jackie Baxter, Sly Cooper.
Speaker 3: If you can get your hands on def Jam five for New York, that is a beautiful experience.
Speaker 5: I never played five for New York. I played. I played Vendetta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Snoop Dogg be in the final Boss is crazy. It's so funny.
Speaker 5: I like Vedeta.
Speaker 3: He has like fifty more pounds than he should. He's like he's still thinner and everybody.
Speaker 1: Still thinner, but like he's still way bigger than he should.
Speaker 5: They made him a tank.
Speaker 3: He's like, he's just a pink tank comparatively to how he's in real life.
Speaker 1: Right like he's I was like, oh, he has a muscle.
Speaker 3: A lot of but he's still way smaller than every because everybody else is a lot bigger too.
Speaker 1: Of course he's doing all this martial arts jump around a special he walks up your chest and kicks in a phase three times. That game.
Speaker 3: What the five for New York is? It's it's fan Dead on steroids. It's it's the perfect sequel. It's like everything you wanted. It's like, oh, they just improved.
Speaker 1: On its two as well as is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah I've never played fifty, but no, I.
Speaker 1: Played that game. Is way better as you right to be? Is it way like way better than that game should be. My friend got in, I was like, what the fuck is actually a cool game? Interested Marvel Ultimate Alliance? That two? Yeah? Really? I would no, no, no two? Is it? One?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: One? Is just one?
Speaker 4: I would say, if you're gonna play Marvel Ultimate Alliance, get the newer one. Like, if you can't, like, get play the you know, play the three sixty version.
Speaker 5: Not that the pscos probably work. I just imagined that.
Speaker 4: It must be because that's one of those rare instances back then where like I think the games were the same. I don't think they were like a different. I think it's just like literally just Mega pair down. So I would say, like, dude, yeah, Marvel Ultimate A Lines is definitely like a no skip in my I loved that game so so much.
Speaker 1: Dude, was its Rise of the Imperfect. The game was mad fun.
Speaker 5: So I liked that game, but it wasn't beat that game.
Speaker 1: I remember we talked about this forever ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I turned, I got mad, and now I wonder if I would still have the same problem.
Speaker 1: Maybe I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: But there was a level where you're iron Man and you couldn't beat hit. The iron Man was all fucked up and injured, and so we had to fight all those aliens and you literally could not be hit. And I remember having a problem beating it to the point where I don't know how many times I tried. It probably wasn't many because I wasn't so invested, but I was just like fuck this and I never I just put it down.
Speaker 5: I had a good time with that. The game is like far from perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember like having a where were you? I think you were? You could be.
Speaker 3: Uh Grim right Grim? Yeah, but like I can't remember the thing I could remember his name. I was like the thing, I remember his actual name?
Speaker 1: Venom you had uh You can play as Ben Grim because iron Man, Spider man, I remember Captain America. I think probably not Captain America. I don't remember him being in the game, but I don't. I just don't remember the New York guys, like the really New York guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah to play is Electra.
Speaker 4: I remember Johnny Om being like somebody that I really liked. I don't really, I don't remember specific like this guy Energy, the guy with like electric around him.
Speaker 1: Dude, he was like my he was like my go to pick. That wasn't Spider Man.
Speaker 3: But I would like to play it again because I do want to go back to that level and see like, oh, maybe I was just tribbing and it's not that hard.
Speaker 4: That game is busted though, by that game is not because like that's not balanced at all, because I remember.
Speaker 1: Remember the multiplayer when you play with your friends, Dude, I would throw you up stage all the time.
Speaker 4: I would there's a there's a Spider Man move where if you web somebody, you just throw them directly down. And I would always play on the bridge and I just go to the corner and just throw them directly into the water.
Speaker 5: And then they just couldn't they just couldn't do anything.
Speaker 1: It was so fucked and then Ben grab people and you would just throw them off, and I'm like, this is so stupid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good time. That was a weird game.
Speaker 1: There's a lot like, dude, and the we're probably not even mentioning all of it. There's probably so much we're not even The service was so many video games, dude, he already said he he already said, so many importants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you did miss that generation, maybe Guitar Hero because Guitar Guitar Hero two is dope.
Speaker 1: Really, I thought three was a good one.
Speaker 3: Three three is good, but two special like number one didn't hit nearly as hard as too. Yeah, two was the breakout for it. That's when I got That's when I got involved. I was like this, okay, plays fucking had a I had mother on it. Uh fucking had a from Danzig. Fucking I think that was the one that had got that late to rest by dude, I'm having a brain aneurysm right now. It's okay, I'm just like not remember speaking tongues lamb of God. It was even though it was the thing that was interesting about is some of the like I think they couldn't clear some of the licensing, so then they put covers on it and we're fucking awful, really, but it reminds me of like just a good like I was like, all those are the good old days, Like remember that shitty version of a Lamb of God song. It's the guy screaming sounds like fucking like there's cocks in his mouth that it's so bad. As a matter of fact, I need to look that up before I forget.
Speaker 5: It had dead by my Chemical Romance. Can't you hear me knocking?
Speaker 4: Uh beast in the Harlot bad reputation Hangar eighteen.
Speaker 5: I loved Hangar eighteen.
Speaker 3: I love the songs. My favorite Megadox song actually the only the megative song, actually.
Speaker 4: The only MEGANI song on my playlist personally, and it's literally because of guitar Hero obviously, free Bird Crazy on you, crazy fucking heart shaped box Dude is a killer killing in the name Ye message in the bottle Monkey wrench, Uh dude, it's good shout at the devil, Shout at the devil, shout, sweet child of Mine.
Speaker 5: Obviously I think they had. There was one called Soy Something Soy Bomb song.
Speaker 1: I like, Carry Me Home by this unknown band called The Living End. The Living end. Yeah that I really like that song was really fun to play.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 5: Pigs So they got me why y Z?
Speaker 1: Why y Z? Actually, du Why y Z is what actually got.
Speaker 3: Me to start listening to Rush really because all the other songs I would I kind of agree. I was like, I don't really care about Tom Sawyer. Like I would hear Tom Sawyer light then and then and.
Speaker 1: Then and then and then, and that.
Speaker 3: Song is fine, okay, But like I heard why Z, I was like, this is fucking I didn't know they were that progressive, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a fucking sick song. That is It's way better than what is that Tom Sawyer. I kind of hate Tom Sawyer.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's I don't know if it's because like I've heard it too many times. Shut the funk up. Nobody cares about Tom Sawyer, not even a little bit. This isn't a fucking library, you dumb nerd up.
Speaker 1: No one cares about Tom Sawyer.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Yeah, I I totally agree with you. It's played out, it.
Speaker 5: Has played out. It's it's I'm sure it's what.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. I'm sure, I'm sure it sucks. Rushes of they have a lot. They have a lot of variety.
Speaker 3: Milperk is a fucking fantastic drummer, and uh yeah, so they guitar hero man crazy that they got me into the rush.
Speaker 5: All right, let's see, but.
Speaker 1: I remember followed Troy heavy from that. That's follow Troy from.
Speaker 5: Because they weren't in two. So yeah, it must be three because it wasn't one.
Speaker 4: One had like I don't even know the theme song to Power Rangers, and maybe that's it.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't even know. I didn't play guitar one.
Speaker 1: I didn't play Yeah, it's just played three.
Speaker 5: I wonder what three was.
Speaker 3: I played three a lot too. That's when you get into that battle with the devil at the end.
Speaker 5: I think three had savior it did man right? Is that the one man Man Man Man, No prayer, the refuge?
Speaker 1: I think is that the one the man?
Speaker 5: I don't know the songs that guitar here one set list.
Speaker 1: I'm really don't suck me off. Now, that's that's savor starts the guitar going.
Speaker 5: That doesn't sound familiar to me.
Speaker 1: The beginning of the song is that one riffle the guitar.
Speaker 5: Is going from the beginning of the song is him talking and then.
Speaker 1: Wait, no, it's not Savior. That's different. You're talking about the song that goes like something, do we get that's Savior. I'm thinking of something different. Yeah, I'm not talking about that Savior.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm talking about the one that's on the one you said that's on guitar and it starts off with the guitar going nana, nana.
Speaker 1: They say it's just two chords.
Speaker 5: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: You're you're the guy, you know what.
Speaker 5: That's Savior.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about Savior.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about a different song that was on Guitar Hero, right, I don't know, Yeah, okay, yeah, I was just like, that was my second guest to be fair say that well me doing the riff, I was like, but it's like the iconic rift.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, derives against so much.
Speaker 5: One now the Guitario one set list, Ace of Spades. Of course, I think.
Speaker 1: It's it's I understand it. It is it is. It is overplay the son, but it's so it's a good He sounds like he's smoking a baby.
Speaker 5: It's insane.
Speaker 6: It's so crazy that song that song tell me, really me, he's he sounds like he sounds like he's evolving.
Speaker 4: Says he's taking a ship at the dentist while he's being worked out.
Speaker 5: Okay, so at that bark bark at the moon. Uh co cheese from Audio Slave, What is that? Cochese? I don't know. Cowboys from hell?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Crossroads Fat Lip Crossroads by cream Oh.
Speaker 3: I was liking fucking bone thugs. I was like, wait a minute, now you see you at the cross roads. No guitar, fat lip, fat lip?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would be good. Franket signed by the Edgar Winter Group. I don't even know what that is. Godzilla by Blue Oyster Cult, A Heart full of Black, Hey you higher Ground. I love rock and roll, of course. I love jone Jet.
Speaker 4: I hate that song. I want to be sedated infected by bad religion.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 5: That's a weird bad religion.
Speaker 1: Pull this just pulls it up, you stupid get out of.
Speaker 5: Shut it off. We're gonna get claimed.
Speaker 4: Iron Man Killer Queen. More than a feeling iron Man was on it. Yeah, it's not a bad set. Ziggy start us at the end.
Speaker 5: It's good.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's fine.
Speaker 3: Two was better for sure, looking for Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, I forgot about that. You don't remember that, kids, I forgot remember that. I could have gotten my entire life with that. That was so.
Speaker 3: Stupid, it was it was. It was funny as only a kid. They change the lyrics to Iron Man, it was. It was a ku kux Klan. I am the ku Klux Klan. So I don't remember the lyrics. I forgot about that, So do three?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm curious.
Speaker 1: I remember, Okay, because I was Weird Beast and the harle was on two. I thought that was on three.
Speaker 5: I mean it could have been on both. Maybe like they would they have.
Speaker 1: Done an songs because I specifically well also had DLC.
Speaker 5: That was the first one that had like, yeah, it is true, as far as I remember, we had a metric funk.
Speaker 3: So now it was on the It was easy since it was on the late the console three sixty and three.
Speaker 5: List, Shut the funk up, give me a straight list. Why can't anything work the way.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to? Heal corby Superman.
Speaker 5: Okay, so threes and sevens, threes and sevens by threes and sevens by the three Legends.
Speaker 1: Of Rock, Legends of cock. I remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, penis my alright, threes and sevens by Queens of so my anarchy in the US, anarchy in the UK, and the sex pistols Barracuda.
Speaker 1: Oh I am a christ, I am. I am the anarchist. I am the any Christ sexists.
Speaker 4: I forgot before I forget by the slipnot Oh yeah man, black magic woman.
Speaker 1: That's great, black suns, dude. That ship was cool to play.
Speaker 5: Imagine women, it's fun to play in general.
Speaker 1: That was that was a vibe.
Speaker 4: Uh Bullson parade makes sense, Chair of Rock by the Smashing Pumpkins, Cities on flame with rock and roll, Blue Oyster called uh cliffs of Cliffs.
Speaker 1: Of Dover, that fucking lick man.
Speaker 5: Culture personality even flow, I remember that that's not even that's.
Speaker 1: The right rhyth.
Speaker 3: I went when I went to Seattle, there was a pearl Jam exhibit at the museum at works.
Speaker 5: What do you mean.
Speaker 1: Burn it down in some places like Seattle? And I went through and I was like, these niggas sound so stupid. I found out Lily likes that I like that song. He really likes the song. I know it's not it is. I like it. I like the other subjective called like black or something. I don't know. It's like it all has all these keys. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't like pearls really, but even Flow hits that.
Speaker 1: It hits. Oh just about something which is nice? O, come come in my brain.
Speaker 5: The guitar battle versus lou You guys another one?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's when you know that one. You battle three people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you battle two people and then you battle the devil when you Charlie Daniels man. Oh okay, well that went down to my dick or Knights of That's what got me in the muse.
Speaker 1: That's what got me in the muse. It's a great one.
Speaker 5: That was the trail. That was the man that was the trailer for Halo five was Knights of Sidonia. I remember that. I don't remember that weird. I just remember why he is not an amused game at all. Where's a breaking Benjamin?
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 5: Holiday and Cambodia hit me with your best shot helicopter at block party.
Speaker 1: That got a lot of people into into the dead candies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ms murder the Metal Tenacious Tea, I remember, I remember that Lagrange lay Down lay Down by Priestess. That was a fun one.
Speaker 1: Seamen.
Speaker 5: My name is Judas Jonas. Yeah, that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna betrayed Christ.
Speaker 4: This is the be Queen Monsters one by Metallica, number the Beast. There's a lot of shot on here, raining blood, Reptilia by the Strokes, that same old song and dance arasment sabotage of course, like a hurricane story in my life, slow ride, slower.
Speaker 1: Story in my life. That's a social distortion.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, when we were young by the Killers. Weird choice for the Killers.
Speaker 3: It's a it's actually a fun song to play on the guitar because it's like easy. Yeah, it's just like a fun like I'm not like freaking out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's weird this. I just think, like, you know, mister Brightside or what is that?
Speaker 5: Welcome to the Jungle?
Speaker 1: I hate that. When did you say that I had a dream and it was crazy?
Speaker 5: You said that on an I think it was in an extra.
Speaker 4: I've been going through like some of the clips and just like because I forgot, I realized that you could. It's hidden in the It's hidden in Instagram, like in the details advanced settings where you can schedule reels. So like what I'm doing is I'm just kind of going through and like finding small clips, like really quick ones. Yeah, to just post an Instagram and I have them scheduled, one scheduled for tomorrow, scheduled for the next day, and all I figured, like, if I can do this in bulk, it'd be a lot easier than fucking that's a finding one in the moment.
Speaker 1: That is a good point, Yeah, to do that.
Speaker 4: So I've just been doing that. But I posted that clip where it's like I had a dream and it was fucking crazy. I don't remember where it's from though, I think it was from an extra AMM of course it is.
Speaker 5: Fucking but yeah, Gatario two is is sick.
Speaker 4: Getting your hands on that p S two original hardware is probably gonna be annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that the guitar.
Speaker 5: I played Guitario three with the controller.
Speaker 1: How did that? How did that work? So it was it was.
Speaker 4: I think it was left trigger right, left trigger right, but it was the bumpers primarily for the four and then like a I think was was the fifth the fifth one, So it's basically just like what.
Speaker 3: Was the the was the strum?
Speaker 5: I don't remember. I think it had been all at once or something.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I don't know if there was a strum.
Speaker 3: There had to be, I think, so it like turns it into like just like a d d R.
Speaker 5: Yeah kind of. It was just like a controller.
Speaker 1: Pa.
Speaker 4: It was kind of fun, actually interesting, but it's better with theitar.
Speaker 1: I never even thought to try that.
Speaker 5: I had to because I think I downloaded the demo.
Speaker 4: But then I was like, oh, yeah, the guitar hero controller I have is for PS two.
Speaker 5: This is gonna work.
Speaker 4: Oh interesting, But I already downloaded the demo, which and I think it was like a gigabyte, so it was like a gigabyte or like it might have been like seven hundred megabytes, but like back then, but it took hours to download. So like I was just like, well, I didn't just download this for nothing, So I boot it up just to see if I couldn't.
Speaker 5: You can. You can't play that game with just a controller. I would recommend it nice.
Speaker 1: I was really bad at that game, but I feel like it's just because I was just not My brain was dumb because I should have been bad at that. I should have been I should have been great, but I shouldn't have been bad. Game is so easy, it's well, it's not.
Speaker 3: I mean it's it's as a guitar playing easy when you practiced it after a while, because I remember, I literal really remember how I practiced was I went into the practice mode into and then so it was having me practice the solo in Danzig's Mother, and I just did that over and over until I was like, Okay, I think I got it, Like it's I don't like that I have to do that, but I'm like, I can't believe I'm fucking grinding this bullshit, like I feel like I'm not progressing.
Speaker 1: It's like I did.
Speaker 4: I didn't Hangar eighteen over and over again on like increasing difficulties nice.
Speaker 1: There was a game that was sort of like like finger d d R. I got really good at that game over a summer, I just like didn't talk to people and I played that game and then I remember, like someone's coming to the end. It was like fucking like late August. People are like, what are you doing? I was just getting good as that mania and they were like cool. I'm like, nah, dude, I really like my anime.
Speaker 3: Openings helps you get fucking better at fingering pussies anyway, or fingering ass.
Speaker 4: Which lapping Puss has Got to Do Halo three Mountain dew rode In. Yeah, that's a that's most of what we I think can offer. Like I missed out a lot a lot of games too from that era, So but I think you're on the right track. Halo three, Halo three Mountain dew rode In. They said, Hey, fellas, I've been been been.
Speaker 5: I can't read today.
Speaker 4: I've been binge watching an ass load of horror movies. So I wanted to ask a simple question, what is your guys' favorite horror movie or or last horror movie that actually scared you?
Speaker 1: No, favorite horror movie easily, Uh, Insidious one. It's not scary, it's really fucking.
Speaker 4: It depends on what you mean, because like, like there's a movie called I think the others. I really love that movie. It's not it's a you know what I mean. Like it's more suspense and it's creepy and eerie, but it's not like necessarily like a you know, there's no booga booga moments. It's more like upsetting. But I like that movie a lot. But like peer pure horror movie or like pure like camp horror movie like Evil Dead too is my favorite easily, like by a lot, like by a wide march.
Speaker 1: Those movies aren't Those movies are not scary at all to me anymore. But I guess thatart of the time, they were meant to be, because those are just fucking funny movies.
Speaker 5: Well they are hard that like that.
Speaker 4: I think what those movies understand is that horror and like comedy are very very very very very very close, and especially like ridiculous off there, like Freddy motherfucker, Freddy Krueger is dumb as ship, dumb as fuck.
Speaker 1: It's dumb dum young people. For young people, it's really scary when you're young and your brain is I was never scared of because he looks scary.
Speaker 3: Technically, are fucking up my uncle looks like that, yeah, my uncle Jaylen, Yeah, well yeah, you've never disclosed his information.
Speaker 1: Was making it funny.
Speaker 5: It's a different Jaylena, make it funny the whole time.
Speaker 1: I'm just shitting on him, the fact he got beat by the mob, and you're like, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, my uncle's funny.
Speaker 4: He's a funny guy, this guy, but yeah, evil too for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, consider that, But I guess I think it's like one of those things with Diehard.
Speaker 1: Is it a Christmas movie or not. I think it's just one of those things that this depends on how you interpret it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just the thing is for me, like I don't get the horror movies don't scare me. They don't, like it's.
Speaker 1: Impossible used to and I'm like, that's dumb.
Speaker 4: Horror games freaked me out more because because I think I'm in it and so because I have to react and it's I think there's just a little bit more effort put into like immersing you in that.
Speaker 1: I think hard games are also really not scary at all.
Speaker 4: They're not, but they're more they're scarier than movies to me because like if I'm in a situation if I see a horror movie and like somebody's like in the room and they're like, okay, I'm gonna walk into this room and I'm not gonna check the corners, right yeah, just like, well, you're a fucking idiot because I wouldn't have done that. And a hard game, let's it, you're kind of in the position where it's like, okay, I'm gonna check the corn and then you still get fucked over by something that you couldn't that that you didn't prepare for. Agree, that's scary, it's still not like dreadfully scary.
Speaker 1: But the thing about horror game is that you have the ability to combat them directly.
Speaker 5: I'm not all of them, most of them nothing.
Speaker 3: I would say probably the opposite. Yeah, most of the horror games made or your Defenseless.
Speaker 5: Defensive Amnesia, Outlast, Alien Isolation, you can combat at like the very end, running away combat.
Speaker 3: But usually the idea is really not like because you're thinking like Resident Evil, where you.
Speaker 1: Just fight them all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not hard.
Speaker 3: That's it's usually like all the people that make horror genres and stuff, they make sure you're you're helpless and all you can do is run and hide, and that's what makes it so scary, because you fucking can't really fight back. I personally don't like those games. That's you know, like I I like I I like the idea of them, but I like to do more. I like, I'm so used to a Resident Evil where I can shotgun something in the face that's coming at me.
Speaker 1: Off Like, I like that.
Speaker 3: But so I've played like some of the other games where it's like, say, I didn't have the I was trying to play The Evil Within, and I just didn't have the patience to deal with the beginning before I got all the stuff I needed to fight because at first and I was like, ah, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, hurry up.
Speaker 3: This fucking dumb assholes like chasing me throughout the fucking place, and I'm like, there's gotta be something laying around that ickon.
Speaker 1: He was just in there's the hooks and there's grab something. Anyway, dude.
Speaker 5: Even the Evil Within is a good example because there's a second game in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the clip from the second game where like two characters are talking and they're talking about uh they talking. I don't know, I remember the contents of the conversation, but they're like it seems like there's evil within two.
Speaker 5: And then they turned to the camera. Yeah it is. It's like in the game, so it's like they're really close, Like her is absurd.
Speaker 1: You remember you remember when you played Resident Evil when you found out how to get the like the critical headshow with shotguns where you learned to aim for the chest and then you always blow off their heads.
Speaker 3: When I found that out, I was like, oh, I'm god, now I just became god around blowing people's heads off. That's always when you eventually got the custom magnum and that that thing, it was the most powerful Christian gun. The uh, this was a no, no, no, this is the because you get into you get it and you can get a magnum towards the end. Right, Yeah, but then you would get this, you would get like you get you can get the custom so there was like a shotgun. There was a custom shotgun. There's the custom magneum.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just get these upgrade. There was just certain things that you would have to do to get like the upgraded versions of these guns, and they were just way powerful there.
Speaker 5: Maybe no, wait, this is insane.
Speaker 1: That maybe, but there's evil within two. Oh it's the same asshole. Yeah, I actually survived the first game.
Speaker 5: But it's a serious hard game.
Speaker 4: It is like the whole time it is and then it's just like, okay here, that's so fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: I think horror is such a weird it's because it's just it's such a weird genre because it just gets the older you get the less like because I think there's good horror movies like there's but there also it's more suspense, Like the best horror film I think ever is probably like genuinely it is probably like exis maybe that's probably that's probably what like a film school and number one would be like, oh, like this is the best one.
Speaker 5: Like Citizen Kane is a mask and it's the best movie ever, dude, ahead of its time. It's it sucks. Suisan Kane is so fun. Oh it was the snow Globe. Get a fucking grab.
Speaker 1: Snow old Blue. I think I think snow blow. I think that's a bit of a It is impressible what it is. But it's like, okay, this is good for like.
Speaker 5: You were the first people to do certain things.
Speaker 1: Cool neat, good job, but yeah that's what you get.
Speaker 4: This is cinc game isn't even as good as like Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaker 1: Like it's it's like, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: This isn't it that Apparently it's amazing. I gotta see it. I only know him from SpongeBob.
Speaker 3: No Faratu actually that the German Dracula actually used to scare me as a kid.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Also there's a Super Nintendo game where you have to fight him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you have to fight those Faratu it's it's actually the game is called and you're a you're a stupid fucking teenager, or maybe you're in your early twenties. I don't know. Your girlfriend's been kidnapped. It's so trophy and you're this regular guy and like Jane fucking and basically a Canadian tuxedo fighting mythical creatures.
Speaker 5: I know what you're talking about, bro, it's is that a side scroller?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's basically just punch. Yeah, you're kicking, yeah, and you're like beating up werewolves. Yes, yeah, I know exactly what this is. One of the bosses is two gorillas.
Speaker 5: I think you're right.
Speaker 3: I remember because he's dressed like in like an eighties kind of something like jean jeans. He has a blue jeans, he has the the asset, the vest. He's a Canadian tuxty too, he's got the and it's it's so fucking dumb, but I played the funk out of that game.
Speaker 1: I played it way too much.
Speaker 5: That's so funny. I forgot all about that game.
Speaker 1: Let you be able to fucking kill mythological Yeah, you can fight werewolves.
Speaker 3: You beat a werewolf tank fucking gorillas or something like their apes.
Speaker 1: They might have been ring a tanks. They're just savage beasts that.
Speaker 3: You clearly should not be able to be sitting in Dragular guy, I gotta tell you, the.
Speaker 1: Sound effects for the punches, the attacks so satisfying, and.
Speaker 3: There's something about it that I was like, they really made you feel like you were hurrying the fuck out of something.
Speaker 1: You're hitting, and even you're a regular person, get the game. And then it's sucking drags. There's no spots on the thing, and it's like humans are nothing but a bag of secrets and homosexuality. And he drops the glass and it starts to fight, and it's like, what the right? What is the original quote?
Speaker 5: I have no idea what the original would have man a miserable little pile of secrets, I think.
Speaker 1: And then what does it become?
Speaker 5: What are you talking about? They changed the quote and they didn't.
Speaker 1: They did, and for one I thought people would just change. There was a there was an original quote. There was a quote. They changed it too because of the like the modern one that I have in my PS fours and that's not the quote.
Speaker 5: What was what is the modern one?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just know that I remember that quote directly gay.
Speaker 5: I feel like they didn't change it because why would you? Why would you? People? People are people love that stuff even if it sucks, yearns for you. Dracula dead and loving it secrets?
Speaker 1: I know, what the hell is that?
Speaker 5: A spoof?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it might have been with Leslie Nielsen. I can't remember who it was. It's been too long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember the title?
Speaker 1: Was it Leslie Nilsen? I haven't seen that since I was a kid. Let's see you ever see Blackula? Of course?
Speaker 5: Do you remember Billy and Mandy that he just that was like, that was just a character in that show. Literally, I think it was like, literally was his.
Speaker 1: Name Blackul, not Dracula? Dracula Dracola? Dude?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I didn't know fucking mel Brooks directed this. That sounds right actually, but yeah, Dracula dead and loving it?
Speaker 4: So it was the title. Actually, now that I hear mel Brooks, it's yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a spoof with Leslie Nielsen.
Speaker 5: I feel like that was probably terrible.
Speaker 3: It was probably I remember liking it as a kid, but I didn't clearly I didn't like it that much because I've I've seen other mel Brooks films many times over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen many. Leslie Nilsen was all over and over. I didn't bother to go back to that one.
Speaker 1: And I was watching Airplane the other day.
Speaker 5: Dude, Naked Gun Naked kills You stuff is.
Speaker 1: Probably the best movie I've ever seen in my life. Actually, probably one of them.
Speaker 5: It's one of my favorite.
Speaker 1: And Lily is like, what the fuck is happening? I'm like, this is so funny. Two boys starts singing, Okay, they nail it and get out of here.
Speaker 4: The Naked Gun is probably one of my Dude, I've been on a kick lately because for whatever reason, my my I don't know if it's TikTok or Instagram or whatever, but their algorithm has been feeding me nothing but specific clips of animated shows. And I got into a rabbit hole of do you know the doctor from Family Guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I forgot about this character, but he's written His entire character is like is a Leslie Nielsen bit the entire time, Like everything he says is hilarious.
Speaker 1: He's always give you the wrong or diagnoses over and over again. He's like, it's also like always like objected, like Peter said.
Speaker 4: The doctor and then he's like, it's like, oh my goodness, you're going to die. And they're like, what's that And then he pulls out a comic. He's like, hey, go to the horrible. You live this way for much longer.
Speaker 5: Right right, right right.
Speaker 4: And it's just the whole shtick. He's like, now a sagrippa that the liver's gotta come out. And then they ask me. It's like, what do you mean. It's like it's been it's been in the microwave for three minutes. It'll get dry now, and it just keeps mooing and it's so fucking I was I was belly laughing at these clips.
Speaker 1: I saw that that's I.
Speaker 5: Have seen it, but I forgot about it. So they hit me like a trade again.
Speaker 1: I pulled this one. This is my favorite moment. This is I think, right, you probably you probably know what it is.
Speaker 5: You're fine, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: He's not coming on to you.
Speaker 7: He's trying to tell you that you're healthy.
Speaker 1: There's one where Joseph.
Speaker 4: There's one where jose in the hospital and they're like, oh my god, doc, am I paralyzed?
Speaker 5: And he goes, I'm afraid of ghosts, and yes, it's so good. It's just like, I forgot how funny that specific character was. There's one they're all clapping in an auditorium of Joe sitting down his wheelchair.
Speaker 4: He's like, get up, you jerk, dude, it murdered me. That's such a funny, fucking character. Doctor Hartman is sick.
Speaker 1: He's great. Kennedy both.
Speaker 3: It's the long pause before and after kills it perfect.
Speaker 4: Man, I forget sometimes that family Guy can be funny. Oh yeah, those original seasons are fucking fun. That's where that that one's from. You can tell about the animation of it.
Speaker 3: I remember that both it only hits it only hits hard once. But the him tripping and doing the like that. I remember everybody talking about that at school. I think this was I was my freshman year of high school. Everyone was talking about, like, dude.
Speaker 1: That was the wily Walk episode. Yeah, yeah, the fucking pot Tucket Get's Got a World of Dreams? That ship was then the Chumble Womba song. That's a great episode.
Speaker 5: It is good.
Speaker 4: It's a really good early family guys, really good. Anyway, what the hell is this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, right's get to get to some al right.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we're gonna read our audience twenty five dollars patrons now both.
Speaker 1: About lucky you're not a horse. They would turn you into dog food or to chumbo womba gobbledee glue. That actually yeah, pe uh yeah, Peter Graff like the fact that always come out and talk about death and like how God's not real and.
Speaker 3: Then finding get hard to go up and downstairs? What do you think of the one you called God is in his absence? Like lee and then maybe he's forgotten you.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 3: I be like, what the fun come from kicking his ass out?
Speaker 1: And he's like, I'm a fucking Coourse.
Speaker 3: Fan anywhere, superbolled, Like it's good, beautiful, beautiful fucking episode.
Speaker 1: Amazing, dude, I haven't.
Speaker 4: I haven't barely laugh like that at like a TV show at all long. I really just forgot about that style of right, I haven't watched.
Speaker 5: Of course.
Speaker 1: And then yes, and yes that I don't watch so much sappy show.
Speaker 5: You're gonna, oh my god, you're gonna you're gonna die when you watch these Dean Martin celebrity roses.
Speaker 1: The fun This sucks so stupid.
Speaker 5: All rights read the names are twenty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Whatever target man destroy a building celebration. In fact, yes, exactly what man read it in a wee. But that's an episode you're talking about with the Pace Griffin. He was like, he said, he was like reading weep, Brian, I'm not retired. It says I'm a genius. He's like, no, in fact, it says you're in fact actually mentally retarded. And it's like, what a retarded man destroyed his own house and celebration. He's like, yes, exactly what the what's the best family?
Speaker 5: I joke?
Speaker 3: You think, Oh, man, that's what that. I can't select. I can't select one.
Speaker 4: That's the one that comes to the one that comes to mind, aside from the doctor ones is my god, Brian's a message in my cheerio or there's a message in my alphabets.
Speaker 1: It says, ooh, Peter, those are cheerios. That's a great one.
Speaker 5: I love that one.
Speaker 3: There's just moments. I there's moments that I really like. There's things like say when Peter finds out he's part black, and like there was there.
Speaker 1: Was the part.
Speaker 3: It was the part where like he's he's about to leave Lois's father is about to leave house, and he like trips and accidentally whips him because like he like he grabs like the drapes, things like that, and he actually like it's things like that that it's so fucking.
Speaker 1: Absurd and insane.
Speaker 3: It's so funny up or he's trying he was trying to make a Luke Perry.
Speaker 1: Is that his name, Luke Perry. I think he's trying to like making him be gay or what. I forget. I don't remember why.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Perry.
Speaker 3: He comes up to him and he like puts ice on his nipple. It doesn't work, and then he's like, oh, I got this. He pulls his thong up like he's wearing like a speedo, and Peter pulls this thung up and starts walking by him, and he just goes running away, gagging, and it's just like it's so it's so absurd thinking that this is going to turn this kind of cave Peter Griffin in a thought.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's one shot from that show that like I love it because it's understated, where like I think it's like a chase scene and like Steue he's running through a hospital and then he jumps out a window and he tumbles into a dumpster and then he crawls out, but like the shot, it's him, it's Stewie running, and then when it cuts to the it's an adult black guy in Stewie's clothes and he lands and then real Stewie comes out. Like they just had like a obviously miscast stunt double yeah, and then they never addressed it again.
Speaker 5: That reminds me of you always wanted to do something like that.
Speaker 3: The only funny scene in I think it was called Date Movie, you know those like those spoofs.
Speaker 5: On all when like Scary Movie took off and then everybody was like, yeah, they made.
Speaker 1: A bunch of movie ethic movie. So the only thing I remember.
Speaker 3: Is is Date Movie where the main character, I think the chick is supposed to be she's on a bicycle and then she's supposed to be doing like a ramp, like just a jump, and then it's like a giant, buff black dude wearing the same dress doing it, and it was like the stunt, so it was like that same thing. It was the only thing in that movie that made me laugh.
Speaker 1: There's a scene where like they have that horse that's like dumb and it's just standing around doing nothing, and like the horse died, Like got it, Peter and horse. Peter puts it on the hood of his car and drives fast he can, then stops and he breaks it into the Jewish guy's fucking store. And I'm like, that's so fucking stupid, stupid. But also everything with John, Brian and Stewie, like Off the Road to r Island, I remember that a good episode, being like just really good. Oh yeah, he clearly just wants to make those Yeah, yeah, exactly eventually.
Speaker 3: Any best joke when I think it's literally from that uh where they're traveling and Brian trying to speak Spanish to one of those dudes in the truck.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Brian. He's like, he's Brian, Brian, you don't need to say yes, you know, you don't need to say and then he was like and he was just speak English. I remember that. I remember that whole hope, like back in my hand. Actually he's like, Mayamo s Brian. He was like, oh, very good, but you don't have to say this is me. I'm Brian works fine. He's like, no English. He was like, he's like, really, he's like to speak the sad I just speak what I said, and me explaining that I can't, and he's like, really, are you serious? That that is the best. I think that's the best in my life. That ship.
Speaker 5: It's very it's a very it's very Leslie Nilsen that joke.
Speaker 1: It's it's just just this line stating that and a line explaining it just what I.
Speaker 5: Said, and then the line explaining it. Okay, good, it's really good. I love think he has no Spanish accent at all either. That's what makes it so fucking perfect. It's just a guy, so good to say.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's from that episode.
Speaker 3: This episode, I remember he's trying to like he's trying to talk.
Speaker 1: It's good. Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 4: That's a great one. Rachel slur a snark we're reading the names now. Rachel slur a snark Tank theme tattoo of Fred Flintstone. Imagine getting sucked by a swarm locust. It's amma throwing dollars. Flexing being a Day one listener like a destey veteran. Flex is playing the D one beta when sharing a bad opinion, Sweeney accidentally circumcising Lily's showed with the gap in his teeth, bussy music, a whole new meaning to scatting on her face, metal gear Tao the tank that shoots women in the face with nukes, My uncle's fentanyl themed funeral man sneezing so hard your urethra shoots out like a nerf Dart Sween's trigger words are now colon and gap Broley sticking his berserker penis between Sweeney's gap Cat black cat black, I was wrong and gay. I'm sorry, have a nice day, stereophallax oo wu arar xd No, I'm not that guy. No, I'm not gay. My colon just fell out like that. Dutch just beat Stevie Wonder in a staring contest. Sweeney's down, Sweeney's Downzy Kid, Peasantston wearing a flower bag. It's not a name, that's just how I feel. Domo Nation, Von of the Dead. We all look at the same moon. I wore the scumbag shirt to the barbers nice.
Speaker 1: That's got bag.
Speaker 4: I can't wait till we see like well we we did see that one photo of our merch with the Costco guy Costco. But see I want to see one of those things that like, I would love to see that in just in the wild, like in a really bizarre place. Yeah, uh, because that shit was wild. I can't believe they ran it him at a Costco. Man, that's so crazy, it seems impossible.
Speaker 1: Are you guys still at the Costco?
Speaker 5: They lived there?
Speaker 1: They live under the Costco guys. Of course, we're fucking dye inside. We're Costco guys. This is our this is our lease. Of course. I live under a bridge, under a fucking rock, under a foot in the Costco one pair of clothes. Of course, I've lost my ball in the fucking war.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, mister Electric, send us enword to the penis explosion chamber and have his penis exploded immediately. The first line of sweat weather by neighborhood is and all I am is a man uh saying this cave isn't a natural formation too?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's fucking beautiful to see Ben Shapiro fans gaining consciousness when he defends health insurance CEOs astrobot canonically banging haters with his astro Coco sambon laden waking up, but instead of seventy two virgins, it's one.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump that'd be crazy. That's such a cruel joke.
Speaker 3: You think you're about a fuck a bunch of little girls, and then Trump comes and fucks your ass hard.
Speaker 4: Hello, Aloha, there's no idea where the fuck are from.
Speaker 5: He genuinely is colorblind. He just doesn't know where anybody's Aloha.
Speaker 1: I've been waiting for you. Alohakbar as you say. Oh no, this is hell, this is hell.
Speaker 5: No, oh.
Speaker 1: Not bad. Yeah, see it's better.
Speaker 5: Than Oh man, it's so rotund. We need adjuster copycats.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump bringing Osama bin Laden back to life and trying to pay him to start a new war on terror. But he can't speak Arabic.
Speaker 5: That's great.
Speaker 4: I wish we had somebody who could improvise it Arabic here none, No.
Speaker 1: No, I know. Uh. Maybe I.
Speaker 5: Gotta go to a pot luck tomorrow with a bunch of Arabs?
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Actually true?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 5: I don't know? Because I was invited? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Do you know Arabs? Yes, a bunch, a bunch of them, a couple, but a butchel of Arabs. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I know. Why are you surprised that I know Arab people?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, I don't know many Arab people out here. One what I know one Arab out here? How do you know one that's the only Arab person you know? Yeah, that's inconceivable to me, But.
Speaker 1: I know one. I mean how many? That is kind of like, not that it's so crazy, but it's like, I know one air about here.
Speaker 5: And I had at least like six friends. As they're not close friends obviously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't consider them friends. Maybe I would be like, oh, it was my friend, But I'm like, yeah, scary, Uh got sweet for moms to fix the pat you stinky butt.
Speaker 1: Flu Sorry got.
Speaker 4: We're Joe Gun death jackone world's fastest mawory begging you to put the show in title.
Speaker 1: Title on title do people use title?
Speaker 3: A handful of people good titles? To me, titles only good for music, Titles only good for music.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna getting better sound quality for us from us on title.
Speaker 1: The only thing.
Speaker 3: The best thing I can do for you is I can bump the I can bump the the rates of the quality of the rates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's.
Speaker 3: In we do a standard one twenty eight that's a standard for like MP three's and shit.
Speaker 1: But I could bump it up.
Speaker 5: Do we have even like the capability to put it on title if we want to. I feel like we might be locked in certain capacities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because like say, you know, my distribution company or the one that I go through for music, I can put it on title.
Speaker 1: My stuff's on title. But yeah, for podcasting, I don't know if that's even an option for the way that we do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it depends if there's like reason, Uh, we might check it out.
Speaker 5: I don't know, we might. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's a very specific pos we have to look into that, look into our platform.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, wake up in the morning, sucking off p Diddy? How long until porn stars get Fortnite Fortnite icon skins? Derek looks like the kind of guy to get his dick stuck in his belly button stuck stuck.
Speaker 1: So is my dick like that skinny the way like I can? And then it's all, yeah, my belly.
Speaker 5: Button, that's a lot to process.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't mind having to dick that small, you know, just to see like like like a slim jam.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but that significantly changed my life. You think it like probably, Yeah, if I if I was, if I grew up with the dick that small.
Speaker 5: I feel like pissing would hurt.
Speaker 1: It isn't already hurt. That's shouldn't that's not good off a little balloon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wish it worked that way.
Speaker 3: It really kind of does get a little bit of torqu if you just hold it for like a second or two. Yeah, But you ever like trying to stops I've done, Uh, I've done.
Speaker 1: I've done instances.
Speaker 3: Where I felt like I was gonna ship myself, so then like I stopped pissing because you know, it clamps everything, right.
Speaker 1: But I've never stopped pissing off to see if it wouldn't hurt.
Speaker 3: But well, I've never done that specifically to try to do an experiment to stop pissing, to see if it's gonna hurt.
Speaker 1: Sometimes power power to stop the stream.
Speaker 5: Big Meaty stinks.
Speaker 4: Kid Flash as an adult is still referred to as kid Flash and are back to Staring Forever.
Speaker 5: Danny Louis Armstrong playing Shout of the Hedgehog to draw.
Speaker 1: You're going down.
Speaker 5: I don't even know what I have no knowledge of Shadow of the Hedgehog the video game at all, no way more than I can't remotely improvise this.
Speaker 1: I've a sonic game and like, look myself more than fifteen years with my Wonderful.
Speaker 4: Girl Sweety canonically blasting an unborn child in car Karen Kart.
Speaker 5: Krab him. I don't know that Heath Smoker going is off to Vegas.
Speaker 1: You got to read it in the Wonderful World melody.
Speaker 4: I can't my voice like I'm recovering my voice right now because I was like sick over the weekend and my voice got fucked, and so I feel like that voice specifically would kill me.
Speaker 5: Okay, uh She Parker on my Peter with great power.
Speaker 4: And responsibility the force nature that is the in game currency, and Calton is called a cp gids Sweeney flossing his tooth gap with Shannon Sharp's Colon Sween comeback as Mario Jude already big Peepee, big Pimpin' by Jji Peep.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I think you just kind of I don't know.
Speaker 1: Big peepe sucking ds. What what.
Speaker 8: Mario?
Speaker 1: That's crazy?
Speaker 5: Oh? His brother, his brother's Mario Judah obvious, his.
Speaker 1: Brother's fucking Mario. Damn.
Speaker 5: He listened to his brother's song and he was like, Yo, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: After you run from me, little nigga.
Speaker 5: He's blasting that in his headphone.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna support my brother dog big Bear, Homie, I'm a lion. Oh my my, I have found you, nigga. Don't you run from me, little nigga?
Speaker 7: So you're not fast enough, you were not breathe enough, you were out of luck West for he did di very.
Speaker 1: You know, listen to arm Strong on the podcast.
Speaker 5: I listened to Louis Armstrong period and he can't possibly talk like that. He's more of like you've never heard him talk never he's Is he really sound like that?
Speaker 1: It's Drake. He actually sounds even debris. Vocal chords are all base, just base in trouble all the way up. Could you break me a motherfucker? Sounds like smile good, just laughing. Christ this is always South When I see.
Speaker 4: You're really false, You're really hitting the high outs there, Lily, Oh my god, Okay. He David's voice makes my colon far on my ass statting in the Holy Ghost as the Abyss takes you gay men, creams, are you listening to the Drain comic listening Kevin Durant's feet The Men are Black.
Speaker 1: I really liked the song. Yeah, this is great. I'm glad you're doing this. Why are the men black? I really enjoy the but I'm just a little asking questions. That's go, go, go, go go. You know do you know that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say something to have you have you guys stop snapping.
Speaker 5: There's a metronome happening, but like no reason, it's really the.
Speaker 1: Stop. I hear it, still know you don't. You're fucking dumb. Stop it?
Speaker 5: Why because I hear it in my brain.
Speaker 1: Your brain's dumb. Get over it.
Speaker 4: You're projecting, all right, listen whatever, I'm gonna ask a question, mister man, love and how I learned to stop worrying and love the cock?
Speaker 5: Fuck you?
Speaker 4: I am paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants. I want to see Ben Shapi Ga gangreat By, gay Clown's face, Unstoppable Paw Patrol counts as copaganda, cardboard Pie. Long time question, ask your first time listener, black Backshotting squirrel Girl until all liquid leaves my body, Jolly Old Dipship, Ghost.
Speaker 1: Of Yo d E, I.
Speaker 5: Like your dad, Oh my god, Gang Green Pea never thought of that. Now got a two month free trial for premium. Holy shit, I'm never going back. Hope the ten grand was worth it.
Speaker 4: You Burger flipping apsu yard dweller, daft punk into my asshole penetration, penetration into my asshole, into my asshole penetration.
Speaker 5: That person is totally It's really Yeah, it's like it's not daft punk.
Speaker 1: Because it's not like what what else of daft punk do they do? That sounds like that? I can't think of anything around the world, That's what I'm just I'm just thinking.
Speaker 5: Of it like that my asshole pan It doesn't work as well.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't even like it would be something probably like uh, around my girth around but around my b.
Speaker 4: Whatever, defeating rabbit sweety with a fire hose of calm melting and like us, why he's in cannon and is adults beast mister curing cancer to Spike Jimmy, Uh Walla, it's crazy Wallauegi the corporate assassin, Uh Smitchy the kids she picking on My pippup possum was actually homeless, but now they're back.
Speaker 5: Snark boys, come to Tijuana. I'll show you around.
Speaker 1: No i'l come tomorrow. Fun, I'm gonna dash, have a waking up butterfly blood raving, lose my.
Speaker 8: Colon, fell out, wake up in terms fool full of yes, I say to myself, where's my appendix gone?
Speaker 1: Where the fuck is my heart? Saying?
Speaker 4: Colim is already still alive, He's still breathing, mister Armstrong, the kidneys.
Speaker 5: Mister Armstrong, the Argentinians have stolen your heart?
Speaker 1: Where the wow? Where the is my cop?
Speaker 5: What? That's a wow?
Speaker 1: That's a dick is missing? Dude, his whole penis is gone. He's like reaction. I love the whimsical nature that his heads. Wow, whoa, my heart's gone? There's really badass?
Speaker 2: Is that way?
Speaker 5: I don't feel love no more.
Speaker 1: I'm like the Grinch? How can I sing?
Speaker 3: If I can't round?
Speaker 5: I don't know, mister Louis or whatever you're you have to.
Speaker 1: I rarely can't. He's checked out doing paperwork, he's playing subway s for You're still here. Yeah, I'm not even sure why you're alive, but yeah, just do shut the fun up and die. You know what? I come back next week. Wow, I got a four kind.
Speaker 5: Anyway? So I was your heart's gone.
Speaker 1: Speaking of hearts being gone, there's really badass moment in Marvel where uh Magneto gets punched in the heart. He gets like fucking his heart ripped out and he control mais he keeps pumping the blood through his body. It's cool. Shut up, dumb bitch, go for his heart made of metal. Go fucking know your blood is a fucking dumb bat.
Speaker 5: No metal is made of blood, you sir.
Speaker 1: But he like he has like this one like really cool final moment where he like he gets back to Earth and he like, fucking you. It's really cool, you guys.
Speaker 9: Pounce is gone here, gay bitch, I'm gonna carry you. Is cool than you long to plunge into your guts.
Speaker 1: I've got a serrated sacrificial blade, damn it, right in your fucking throat.
Speaker 5: It's a enchanted.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the dag? The name of the dag, the fucking ritual Diagga from some Skyrim I don't remember. There's a lot of tooth the fact that do you remember that? That's interesting because I don't remember. I've been having the.
Speaker 4: How regularly this happens where it's just like I just I feel urgent to go back to Skyrim and play it differently, you know, because I know that like Stealth Archer is like the default way that because the game kind of bleeds you there. But like I've seen a lot of videos. It's it's look, it's getting really annoying seeing public it's getting really annoying seeing public opinion on video games, like constantly fucking flip flop all the goddamn time, Skyrim's the greatest game.
Speaker 5: Everyone comes out then.
Speaker 1: Like literally, Skyrim fucking sucks.
Speaker 5: And then recently I saw one It's like I just realized I always thought Skyrim.
Speaker 1: Sucked after I used to really like it.
Speaker 5: I always thought skym sucked. And now I like, I went back and I played it actually paying attention to alcohol and actually playing attention to enchantments and actually paying attention to all the other you know, actually all the other systems and fucking game. And then I realized, like, oh, it's actually pretty good.
Speaker 1: Oh so you played the game. Whoa You played the game?
Speaker 3: WHOA?
Speaker 5: No Ship? The game that like, uh sold sixty million copies is good?
Speaker 1: WHOA? I it blows my mind having played the game so shallowly, like yeah, we didn't use conjuration. They didn't use fucking enchantment. They didn't get there fucking speaking ability up. It's like, there's this game is so it's.
Speaker 3: A really I guess they're stupid people, right, they just don't know they don't understand the intimidated.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing for me is that, like I didn't play with that stuff either, right, I was. I was a stealth archer, worry, I had a little bit of magic. I loved it because I understood. It's like, yeah, I understand that these systems are there. They're not my style right now, but like to imagine to be like, oh, this game sucks because there's not like enough systems, Like I just know I didn't eteract with those at all. I liked my time with it a lot. I've actually been thinking about like I started like last year, like uh, then I got pulled away from all the games that I had to cover. I started like a survival play through, right, you have to actually eat and like pay attention to that stuff.
Speaker 1: And it's sick. It's it's JANKI sure, but like, what the fuck you gonna do? H It's not that good.
Speaker 5: It's a little jake, you know what.
Speaker 1: I love Matures Mask.
Speaker 4: They're all all old games. At a certain point of JANKI, I just like there's so many people just just I think.
Speaker 1: And it's like I hate this. I hate it now too, everybody likes it. I hate this game. I'm fucking I'm some white guy from fucking Nebraska. I don't want We're a Depredyption two story.
Speaker 5: Actually, even though it made me fucking cry and like think about it for five straight years.
Speaker 1: You know, they think about it kind of getting dumb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where dumb people's make dunk content all the time about like like that's.
Speaker 1: Me right now, that's right now. People saying, oh, so Gutano is a fucking Mary Sue. It's like my nigga, So is Luke Skywalker. So is Anakin fucking Skywalker. Like every main character is a Mary Sue. They're the main characters. That so the point, that's the point of them. They are meant to be abnormal from the fadus quo because they're the main characters.
Speaker 5: Always have normal like plot contrivance.
Speaker 1: That's kind of did this character died almost sort of miskits Because of the fact that this character died, the story would be over there'd be no story if fucking loota.
Speaker 4: There are things where it's just like them finding the dagger or whatever. It's like, come on, like that was ridiculous. The thing is that all of that stuff is the way that the way that they found it is like, oh convenient, Derek said it. The best way possible it is just make it believable. All of this is bullshit, all its bullshit, but it's make it believable, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the only thing that's literally the only thing to complain about is it's like, bro, we understand where the destination is supposed to go, where it'spos to end up.
Speaker 1: Just make the journey believable. That's it. It's literally that simple. And I think it's just a laziness, right, You're like, I just want to make it hitty, and you can't.
Speaker 5: Make it believable and make it fun.
Speaker 1: Make it make it fun as fun to where people don't care anymore. People people will call the train bullet people bullet trucked on.
Speaker 5: That movie is so bad, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: To make the movie to the point of everything that we've been saying, we're what the fuck? That might be one of my favorite action movies in the last like five years, easily that it's one of those movies that, like I have the urge to watch every once in a while. Yeah, that was really fun.
Speaker 3: I kind of want to say that again. It's hilarious. It's fucking hilarious. There's so many good moments, characters, this scene, that one dude, that's you. You know that one, the British version of you. Oh fucking what do you call it?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know him.
Speaker 5: I get like a weird His name is like Tubbens or like honey or something. It's tangerine, tangerinee lemons and something like that. His name is John John Henry something, John Henry White or something. Of course, of course back the South, take a name out of my hate, the most niggafied nigga name ever.
Speaker 1: But it's just like, you know what, id it's great. That movie is so really good. But the fucking set the fucking shots when they were doing the thing, when they were destroying the fucking the Samura his house in Japan and it had the fire and a guy was bleeding and he came out with the rolling of pistol.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's fucking I was like this with the one. I was like, this is really good, awesome. The cinematography is was awesome too. He was great.
Speaker 4: If any number of those chefs we're in it like a Koma game, people would be.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what I saw? So I saw.
Speaker 3: I saw an instagram a reel of some of the Assassin's Creed Shadows gameplay of the chick and seeing, yeah, i'sp seen some of the gameplay, and I.
Speaker 1: Was looking at the comments and the comments. This is what makes me mad about these people.
Speaker 3: The comments were all things that if they were being objective, they'd be saying the same thing about like from software games, because it was just like, ah, man, it's the same.
Speaker 1: Thing over and over its copy.
Speaker 3: It's this there that the system was fine. I watched the gameplay, it was fine. I was like, It's what I expected it to be.
Speaker 1: But these people were complaining like it's like, oh, it's not they didn't reinvent the wheel.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, you don't care about that though We've played plenty of games where they don't invent the fucking wheel, and you like, just stop.
Speaker 1: That's the thing with.
Speaker 4: Indiana Jones is that like I want it uncharted, you want this thing that's actually new and weird and that friend And actually it's.
Speaker 1: An argument all the time where like people are like, it's fucking the whole Richard things like Witchers can't do. They're just like, dude, this cannon came from people that act like they read the Witcher books. A lot of them did it. Some of them probably are like probably did in the books. When they admit that, there's like, oh, that's not cannon because the games, that canon is like, my nigga, most of the cannon that people understand is the games. My guy, I just want to be you need to die fast on them all. I'm so over it anyway over the week, Yeah, totally.
Speaker 5: I don't remember where the I want to just wear somebody's skin brow fosses with his own.
Speaker 1: Saw a video that said do the Master Effect franchise still hold up? And this is this video is like a year old, and I'm like, nigga, the fucking legendary edition just came out for years ago. What do you mean this review? They got grave reviews?
Speaker 5: What everybody loved that video?
Speaker 1: Like I didn't.
Speaker 3: Of course I didn't watch it, but I just don't under I couldn't possibly understand what they want.
Speaker 1: You know what it is? This meant to engage. Actually, it's algorithm.
Speaker 5: It's it's literally like people, that's the reaction they want.
Speaker 1: Really like what the I gotta watch the ship, That's what I have to That's why. That's why my Twitter thinks I'm a fucking conservative asshole, because I fucking yeah, that's why I will stand by this. I do like fucked up ship, but I never ever ever tweet anything fucked up. I never tweet fucked up fucking right wing.
Speaker 3: You probably I've never done it. Interact with way too much weird ship, that's the thing. So my oh oh sorry, that just gave me a boner. Somebody's showing uh bring back.
Speaker 1: Uh this is an old that's cool. So the onnemoosha fucking look at this.
Speaker 3: They replied to this from June, so they bring back wish and the official page on Twitter like, okay, oh just store a random person.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: Oh that's that's so cool. And I was just seeing, uh look at that French piece of shit. Yeah guy, I'm just here bro.
Speaker 1: The sword whip is sick, man.
Speaker 5: I'm just here. So I don't get killed. Did you hear about us? Lucanus's new brother suck on us?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Uh, Star Coffee, I'm wiping. My dad left after going to prison twice. Can I say it? Chris was right?
Speaker 4: The American dad is pretty funny. Roger's not as annoying as you said. I am transferm gremlin Yush off to off work for a month, going full hunter Biden. Chris barely started to read and there was a knock at the door. Derek rose to answer, Oh my god, Well and Dafoe is here, he shouted. This is gonna be annoy Craig the Canadian. I'm I'm Jimmy Olson. It's your voice, shawnee dee uh, and rest in peace. Jeff the Shark, dying from a cocaine overdose in Long Island Friendly Neighborhood sex offender is a Cerberus agent. Two sixty seven. The Rizzler found dead after being shot twenty five times with cumbullets. Outide of a McDonald's play place in northern New Jersey one day, in the middle of the street, I saw a wheelchair with a bit of blood and a colon on it.
Speaker 5: What do you think happened?
Speaker 4: My getting jour out the completion by an arcadekal machine. I paid like five hundred oars. It was not worth it three xo getting no work done because of diarrhea.
Speaker 1: God saved me.
Speaker 5: My bowt movement was so bloody.
Speaker 4: I named my toilet sandy hook slurping's stroke and smoke and joking emoticons going like this. Goku and chi Chi boat speak with hick dialects in Japan, hence the dubbed being Southern Hale and hake leyland Lake Jayalen Jake Kaylon cake leyland Lake, Maylon make Nylon nake o'halon oake Quaalon Quake Raylan rake Obi wantsh to blow me uh waiting for the swen hunter tear. I want his pelt kept. Kremlin to gremlin Amanda kiss and hug drinking squirrel girls, colons wet, mister Beast or mister Meast, blinding kids, Lee Harvey Oswald right before shooting, right before the shooting, yelling if they set that Kennedy for you, it'll be the end of all of us. No I saw Daddy sucking Santa under the mistletoe. Well the right voice, Jesse, Why did you do a.
Speaker 1: Corn music video for Thoughtless Sorry's ass We need to.
Speaker 4: Cook waited say five eighty three Ppeni Brothers Carl Urban daring Jack Waide to stick his hand in de Fryer on the Novakaane movie. Uh for the Novakaane movie donk Donkerson o ueie is this was gonna be.
Speaker 1: A oy eweie.
Speaker 5: This was gonna was gonna be a cow ling j out, but the cons don killed it in the same fucking episode they started it.
Speaker 1: We murdered that thing.
Speaker 4: Uh gade six pp Uh sent my T shirt submission to Star Tank Team Gmail.
Speaker 5: Let me know what you guys think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we lost it.
Speaker 5: Last last episode subjects is Verily Chris Merry, Christmas gay Lords me be fishy? Uh Jay Leno witnessing nine to eleven, turning to the person beside him and saying, you're seeing this, It's good.
Speaker 4: John Strickland merch eighteen eighty nine. Sween takes Bendy Strauss to the bathroom because he likes to takes a piss.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: The first Tragic Key David fun fact. People who Collectezzant Spencer are called pedzophiles.
Speaker 1: Apparently this is a dad bod Okay what kind of dad is that. I'm just like, come on, and it isn't rage bait. Apparently that's why I'm like, yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: Dude, I like, I know, this is like obviously it's literally just not toned. It's fit, but not toned.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, he's just not he's not like, oh, competition ready, Like I'm gonna just lose the last bit of water and be like fucking like, oh now you can see how my how sweet my abs are like that. Literally it takes a weekend of pizza, like looking like completely and then just being that like it's it's incredible, Like what the how the body can transform?
Speaker 1: And like that guy's in fantastic shape is what I'm saying. I watch like and I know this is like obviously bullshit. This is like obviously your engagement, I know, but like watching like these things that like the young men are like talking to these women women are like I need a man that makes at least one hundred and fifty K.
Speaker 3: It's like, bitch, bitch, the fact that yeah, you do watch that, you don't don't don't that's why that's why they think you're a fucking right wing guy.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I just click it is. I'm like, this is, this has to be I look it for the comments. The comments would be laugh every time, right, but like they're like, I understand that. It's like the heavy misogyny group of people are the ones consuming that content. I know they don't know that. I'm like, I know, I'm laughing. Yeah they not. I'm like, yeah, I think you're just them.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 5: That's crazy and you're trying to pretend like you aren't if I've been put on a fucking long game, like I guess so, I'm yeah, because I just don't interact with it.
Speaker 1: I think it's funny. I think looking at what's funny about it, people's comments saying, shit, that's Banana's cartwheels. This is why.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like, hey, I think it's funny. I think it's boring and played out.
Speaker 1: I think it's insane. Uh. I think those bitches will be hitting that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the talk of uh, Sweeney carries Sweeney carries a farmer in the gap in his teeth. The lemon cello makes a man scream and kicks a man's head off. Pre raz I can definitely impregnant. Queen's Tooth Gap Blake eight ninety six. Who do you think you are? I am team are do you think Brian Thompson's last word was who it was the most It's the it's the most wonderful time.
Speaker 1: So much in the shot more than yeah, I moved, I.
Speaker 5: Was just, uh it is I don't know, man, that that one.
Speaker 1: We got it, we gotta we'll figure it out.
Speaker 5: Maybe we just pushed the table a little bit away from the wall.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll figure it out, like we're gonna we'll figure it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Uh proceeds to not.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: It's the most wonderful, It's the most wonderful full time to be queer facts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's a good time.
Speaker 5: There's that song you see that.
Speaker 1: There's like a tweet.
Speaker 5: There's a tweet that was going around that made me chuckle because it was like these these three people writing the Christmas song where there's just like they'll be they'll be something for hosting marshmallows, for toasting.
Speaker 4: And caroling out in the snow, and it's like some guy who understands Christmas and it's like that line and then it's a guy who has no idea what the Christmas is and it's there'll be scary ghost stories and tales of old glories of Christmas is.
Speaker 5: Long long ago, and like that is a weird that is like why like ghost story?
Speaker 1: I don't want that for Christmas? Wrote this Christmas Carol guy. Yeah, I don't want ghost stories like Christmas. Right now everything feels so grossly not like eighty degrees. I want to feel the Christmas really weird man, but I'm immune tow it, almost as I've never loved the Christmas ever. I've never been like a really big fan of it.
Speaker 5: Cut that off before he says Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never Yeah, I can't feel shit.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't know lasting.
Speaker 4: I feel trash because it here on most of MBS five is filler Millier, Texas, Tato Salad, Young Sheldon being swung into Sweeney's fat Head, Steve Erkle viciously raving Johnny five for Science, Plankton, owner of the blum Bucket, Nicky Ziggy, fifty Shades of Gay, Paul J. Just Watson's hands here. Dan Spraeger ain't doing too well.
Speaker 1: He is next.
Speaker 5: Preheated slaps him, uh preheated toast.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Miss Jackson badly Brave Dog, the Baby Hunter Etherian needs help blauring his Webon Hill with three Orange Man Hunter and Napram Melphis won and rounding out our.
Speaker 1: List as always, the illustrious King of Haphazard one granola bar.
Speaker 4: Wow, he hasn't even been fucking years. He's been in a comb in the hospital for years.
Speaker 1: They give him a piece of this. He's so excited.
Speaker 5: The rest of it's mine.
Speaker 1: I'm a doctor.
Speaker 5: I need my strength.
Speaker 1: You are so gracious, So you need a new heart.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm hearing.
Speaker 1: How about you alive?
Speaker 5: Well, mister Armstrong, I'm not quite sure. We're probably going to study.
Speaker 1: You, maybe because your strong arms arm Strong.
Speaker 5: With your lineage of strong arms arms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lewis, Ah, I'm looking to be alive.
Speaker 5: Thank you for the gilla. You can't leave the hospital. We have you hooked up to electrodes to keep you alive.
Speaker 1: You have no heart. I hope you're aware. Dude, you gotta do a lie. I am a pedophil.
Speaker 3: What