Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing Emo has conding living Mon's property of all times.
Speaker 2: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master.
Speaker 1: Then you did it. Then you did it. There you did.
Speaker 3: Allowed to play, Allowed to.
Speaker 2: Play, allowed to play, coming to play. The pistols, the wolves in the.
Speaker 3: The sun is rising, God, wake up, wake.
Speaker 4: Up now, don't worry.
Speaker 1: We're on here to show you how.
Speaker 3: Jenna Witz hors Laws Station, k m moo t home listen.
Speaker 2: It is a family be.
Speaker 1: Don't turn down town jass wait and say.
Speaker 5: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Are you ready to drop in time to start to show class, pick a play about Frisco. It's a big mass Marne show. Welcome to the organ week. It's all such a board, kick back, makes up, best, up it and.
Speaker 1: Make it hardcore. Hay your whisby and then mess.
Speaker 3: Pick up your phone there line you're on the air on gow.
Speaker 1: Good morning. It's the Big Mad Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. Listen online. The website that rocks is kmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under b MMS. Listen with your cell phone. Get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash BMMS six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning, Corbin, good morning, get good morning. This is the week a lot of you have been waiting for, as we are giving away rock Lahoma tickets, pair of weekend GA tickets to rock o'holme and Labor Day weekend over in prior, God's Matt Popper, Oachs, Slayer and more. Full lineup and link for tickets is at the website that rockskmod dot com and so we'll give those away at seven point thirty and all week long we'll be doing that. Ray Yeah, Hooray?
Speaker 5: Who Ray?
Speaker 1: Who's Ray?
Speaker 5: I don't know a guy name Ray. A couple of guys name Ray.
Speaker 4: Are you Jamie Ray?
Speaker 6: Not the movie quote I would have gone with, but I can't say that on.
Speaker 5: The radio, so fog you'll memory.
Speaker 1: We got best and worst of the weekend. What's the best thing that happened this weekend and the worst thing that happened this weekend? We'll do that at seven bmms and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. I'm going to talk to one of our listeners because they're awesome. All you need to do is send an email to show at kmodi dot com or textas while you think you're awesome, maybe you've that you don't have to be awesome. You just have to have life experiences.
Speaker 6: Hey, everybody's got a story, man, pockets and pockets and pockets.
Speaker 5: Full of them.
Speaker 1: It's always fascinating when give people, you know, talk to these people ahead of time, find their story, and then we discover something that they're like, oh, yeah, you know I want you know, crossed Santa's path. It feels pretty monumental.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: A lot of people think, oh, I just live a boring life, and then I'm sitting talking with them and I'm like, oh my god, oh my, oh my, And here you thought you were boring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't matter if you've had some questionable things happened in your past. Everybody makes mistakes. Just because you've done things that maybe got you, let's say, in jail, doesn't mean your story isn't wild and interesting and awesome. So show at chemoty dot com or you can send a text to be one of our listeners. Are awesome. Jeff Finsley's gonna join us. And if you're going through a divorce, custody, guardianship, any of those things, Jeff can answer how that works and how to navigate that. I know it can be challenging. I saw a question that I wanted to ask you guys, what is a hobby that is it's like silently dangerous? Can you think of a hobby that is silently dangerous? Like like you could die doing it?
Speaker 6: And when you say silently, you don't think about it, like like riding motorcycles? Right, it's a hobby. And hey, everybody that gets all one knows that they're dangerous.
Speaker 1: But I'll give you. I'll give you a really good one. Uh huh making pizza or baking?
Speaker 5: Okay, how is that silently dangerous?
Speaker 1: So if you don't wear a face covering when you're around flower that long, you can get something called baker's lung and it can kill you.
Speaker 5: Really, I did not know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a really famous chef and he is having to step away because of it. And oh man, I gotta find his name because I don't remember exactly what his name is and when you hear him talk, you can hear like he's like this now. Okay, So that would be a silent killer. That could be a hobby. Okay, what do you got, Lindsay?
Speaker 4: I liked where Gimbi was going with the motorcycle riding because that's that's how my dad died. That's how I love it.
Speaker 1: But it's not silent.
Speaker 4: I think everybody about indoor like shooting.
Speaker 6: Okay, you don't think about that if you go to a gun range, indoor gun range, there's a chance it could ricochet, yeah and come back and hit you in the head, or.
Speaker 4: You think you're using blanks and it ain't a blank.
Speaker 5: Who goes to the shooting range with that?
Speaker 4: I know, I don't know he's made for sure. I thought of the actor Alec Baldwin.
Speaker 1: I mean, it wasn't the shooting range. What do you got, GIMPI? How about glass blowing? Nobody named glass.
Speaker 5: That movie with Samuel Jackson.
Speaker 6: Well you think about that though, Like that's a hobby for some people, right or or like milling and stuff like that, Like you don't think about it, but there is a level of danger there that goes with it. With glass blowing, there's a lot of fire and heat. You easily burn yourself if you don't. If you're not careful with milling and stuff like that. Let's say you're like do woodworking and you're like making chairs and stuff. You know, there's a chance you can get an article clothing caught up in the mill, you know, and rip your arm off, or god forbid you wear a necktie while you're doing it. Next thing you know, you're all wrapped up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, woodworking, I think is a is a perfect one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, saw blades, all kinds of stuff that goes in with that one.
Speaker 1: I would argue, anything you do by yourself, okay, fall and hit your head, then you die.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah right.
Speaker 1: Horseback riding is a great one. Ask Christopher Reeves, we didn't die.
Speaker 5: Well, he's dead now.
Speaker 1: He did eventually die. Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 6: True, But I mean he got on that horse, been doing it all of his life, but for a long time, probably rather skilled at it, and then you know, gets kicked off, falls off, whatever, and then he's paralyzed for the rest of his life.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he doesn't like the phrase gotta get back up on that horse. No, that's not what he says, I think you can talk.
Speaker 6: If I remember correctly, he could talk. The only way he could move, though, is why like blowing into.
Speaker 5: That straw right right?
Speaker 1: No matter how hot it is today, you hate your life exactly. Think about that.
Speaker 5: You're not blowing in a straw to move.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, unless you know someone named straw.
Speaker 4: The man can't scratch his own itch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh that's gotta suck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying that. Like, when it's hot like this, you get miserable pretty fast, or your tolerance for people driving, or your employer or your family gets real short. Yeah, you're not blowing in a tube to move around, right right.
Speaker 5: That is a great way to look at it. It could always be.
Speaker 1: Worse, right, Oh nail polished tech.
Speaker 5: You don't think about that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the fumes, well then they do the drum all and they file it down and all that dust gets in their lungs. Man, a lot of respiratory things.
Speaker 4: Huh. Right. I go in there and I say, well, and that's not really a hobby. It's it's a career choice.
Speaker 1: Fair, yeah, or it's not.
Speaker 4: But I do get pissed when I go in there and I see that they've got the mask on. I'm like, can I get one of those breath.
Speaker 1: While they're doing that?
Speaker 5: Here's something that they they have cave diving.
Speaker 1: Dude, dude, people that do that deep diving or any type of spelunking, They're like, what do you do? They show those people going into those really tight places. I'm like, said, till down, Why you.
Speaker 5: Get your hip stuck on one? Little crabs done?
Speaker 4: What are you expecting to find?
Speaker 1: I'm always flabbergasted on these people that go into like old buildings and they find a tunnel, and then they get in the tunnel and go around. I'm like, how do you find.
Speaker 5: Your way back? Right? Breadcrumbs just part of the adventure? Y you?
Speaker 1: No, thank you?
Speaker 6: Like free divers, the ones that have no tank at all whatsoever and they just dive down as deep as they can on one breath.
Speaker 5: No thank you.
Speaker 1: There is a free diving document, is it The Deepest Breath? Yeah, that's on Netflix. It is wild. Why someone? I get the beauty and the serenity of it, so sitting in silence? Yeah right, get some noise canceling headphones.
Speaker 6: I would rather read a book than dive to the bottom of the lake on one breath.
Speaker 1: Nothing is more panic inducing than the ability to not breathe and knowing that if you do breathe, you're going to suck in a bunch of water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have those water pods that you can go sit in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not underwater. They're pretty serene.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 1: Exactly are you supposed to be naked in those?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean it could be.
Speaker 5: Were you naked in one of those before corse?
Speaker 1: I thought you were supposed to them. There's salt water, so.
Speaker 4: It's fine.
Speaker 1: There's absolutely a camera in there. I bet there is.
Speaker 5: I've never been in one. I don't know. Dude.
Speaker 1: They're awesome, they really are. Do you fall asleep like that in them? I hear you can have some pretty spiritual moments, because sensory deprivation chambers is what we're talking. No, no, no, no, no, that is a thing, And you are right that people have really trippy experiences. These are just like like, there are these pods and they don't always have to be a pod but with a lid. But it's salt water and it's really quiet and the lights are dim and you just you float on top of the water because there's so much salt in the water and you just zone out. Okay, interest, Yeah, it's like the best bed you've ever laid on.
Speaker 6: All right, Dan, this is a parkour is another one that they fail on this list I found.
Speaker 1: I think people know that that's pretty dangerous though. That's part of the thrill of it, because there are some hobbies that the thrill is why you do it.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Uh, it has bull riding on here. I think you know the dangers behind bull riding. Yeah, somebody said that he was paralyzed. He does feel the itch.
Speaker 4: Well, he feels it. I said he can't as long.
Speaker 5: As it's from the neck up.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you would feel it. You just can't use your joints and muscles. Your brain can't tell it to do that. But you, oh what the worst?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: You got an inch? You can't tell people. You can't move your eyes fast enough to tell people.
Speaker 6: Right, And your old lady is there to help you, and she's pissed off at you at the time, so she just lets you sit there and she's got her.
Speaker 1: Air pods in because she's tired of hearing your ventilator and your car move around. Right, some me text them working with cement puts you at risk.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, And you know what, I've been watching these videos of this woman who makes the coolest craft ideas with cement. I'm like, I could really get into that.
Speaker 1: Give me an example she's making.
Speaker 4: She's taking old blankets, right, yeah, she'll place them and she's doing it all outdoors. But she'll take these old blankets and she'll place them over a bucket. She'll dip them in a bucket of cement and then place them over, say a giant bucket, and so it's lounged and when it dries, it is this big blanket. And she makes a big potted plant pot for plants in it, and it just it looks so neat, and then she'll paint it and she just does the coolest things. Or she'll make stepping stones for a garden and just in the coolest ways.
Speaker 1: You and I have different definitions of fun and cool because pods and stepping stones, yeah, do not rank for me as like really cool things. I don't know if there's a stepping stone or pot that could convince me to do anything.
Speaker 4: Wow, you get creative.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's a pot or a stepping zone that could trigger me to get creative, because I'll just go buy a forty nine set one from Lows right and drop it where I need it.
Speaker 5: No, I kind of like this.
Speaker 6: I bet you you I can make one better, though, I'm gonna take it. Pottery, yeah, No, pottery is different. Like people that make stuff out of the spinning wheel and do all that.
Speaker 1: I think that's I couldn't do that. I'd be the one that's spinning off and flying everywhere. Same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need Tom, I need Patrick Swayzey behind me.
Speaker 1: A ghost. That feels weird for you to say that you don't like ghosts. I love ghosts, not haunting you.
Speaker 6: Well, but if they're hot, like Patrick Swayzey likes man, you're like, hey, get.
Speaker 1: On back there, A big fellow staying glass. Somebody said from doing all the soldering.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, cheating on your spouse got a little level of danger there.
Speaker 1: If you'd call that a hobby. It feels weird to call that a hobby.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Combat sports okay.
Speaker 5: Right, m M A jiu jitsu stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I mean jiu jitsu, there's I have no I do know someone the how to grab her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean you've came in with the black eye before.
Speaker 6: But that's not it's death. It's still mildly dangerous. Just because you got the light into the stick. I mean you could have you could have, you know, had an aneurysm and daed, but no, you.
Speaker 5: Got lucky and just got a black eye.
Speaker 1: I know someone that would go to like just working out and they had a muscle degeneration thing get triggered and it put them in the hospital four months. Okay, wow, and one of the toughest dudes ever. Not muscular like intry ear when he walks, right, just a normal looking dude who was in law enforcement and just a straight but ass right right, his wife a but ass like just their whole lineage as tough as nails, and it dismantled him.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I can imagine if you were.
Speaker 4: A volunteer fireman, would that be considered a hobby? Okay, yeah, and that's dangerous.
Speaker 1: But I think fireman know that that's dangerous. You know that that is dangerous. Yeah, you go in knowing like I could die today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, any kind of public service like that, I think, you know, police officer, whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the cheating on your spouse one's funny, right, because you're not wrong.
Speaker 5: No, you're after shagging some dame. Her old man comes in.
Speaker 1: Catches you in your old lady comes in, catches.
Speaker 5: You in the ache, the witch way. You're getting shot in the head or hit with a shovel.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I could shoot somebody for having sex with my partner.
Speaker 5: Could you hit him with a shovel? Though?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 1: Maybe in the moment like I think I'm coming home to you know, unpack the groceries, right, maybe, But finding out and then hunting them down, Oh yeah, that is a whole other thing that makes you a bit of a crazy person. Yeah, justifiable crazy, let's not just Nope, you can't use the word justifiable and crazy next to each other. Only people that want to defend being reckless. Those two words do not connect.
Speaker 6: Come home, fine or cheating? You go out, get you some dinner, think about it for a little bit, and then grab the shelvel.
Speaker 1: If you believe in justifiable craziness, then you believe that it's okay for a woman on her period to kill somebody.
Speaker 5: Right, what is a justifiable homicide?
Speaker 1: I don't think there is one. No, I don't think there is a justifiable homicide. Out there. You may think it's justice. That is not the same thing.
Speaker 5: My illegal standards.
Speaker 6: Justifiable homicide as fully lawful and carries no criminal liability. Justifiable homicide, somebody breaks into your house, Okay, stand your ground, stand your ground. I think that's justifiable homicide. Here's what it says, self defense, defense of others, law enforcement, and duty. Those are three types of justifiable homicide.
Speaker 5: That's fair.
Speaker 1: I didn't consider defending yourself as justifiable homicide. But there are people that defend themselves and aren't in.
Speaker 5: The just to do that.
Speaker 6: And then defensive others, protecting another innocent person from immediate deadly attacks. So let's just say the three of us are out and then you know, some raper comes up, manhandles, you know, Corbin, trying to get him in the back alley. Lindsey pulls out her piece, shoots the guy in the head, the raper in the head to protect Corbin from getting raped in a dark alley somewhere.
Speaker 5: That's justifiable homicide.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there a guy here locally? I think that he his daughter I believe, was with a child predator, and he killed the child predator and he ended up not facing any jail time.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, like in the act of deadline, because I think that's the only way that you could get away with that.
Speaker 1: You as an individual cannot decide a punishment for an appeared crime, whether you see with your own eyes or not. Yeah, you have a right to defend yourself. You were right to defend your family right, But to do it because you think they're diddling does not feel like in line with Staniard ground.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you have to catch them in the act.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like that that UFC fighter that he thought he was gonna shoot the person that is on trial for allegedly molesting a family member or something like that. He hunts them down, shoots them from his car, Yeah, shoots through their car, hits the person's father, and he gets caught. Obviously, goes to jail, and people are like, he shouldn't be in jail. In jail, you shot somebody that wasn't a part of it, right, Granted it was an accident, but you went out it wasn't an accident. You recklessly point your weapon in a direction He did not mean to shoot the person's father, is what I mean by accident? Start shooting at you. One Holster yea, and in an accident at that point, as far as I'm concerned you being reckless.
Speaker 5: Wow, man, we went longer?
Speaker 1: Were we supposed to? Tickets to Let's see Hobbies Dangerous Man soil? Okay, tickets to Rockaholmer up for grabs today. We'll do that here in a little bit.
Speaker 8: The Big Med Morning Show returns next.
Speaker 6: It's time for news quakies, world news, local news and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbi and Lindsay with what's going on news quakies from The Big Man Morning Show.
Speaker 1: In ninety seven, five kmod.
Speaker 4: Man charged after chasing ramming car over sugar baby disputes. This happened at the Villages in Florida, where a sixty seven year old Florida man faces five felony charges after a tender sugar baby arrangement turned violent. David O'Brien met twenty one year old Mariah Turback on the dating app offering one thousand dollars per visit plus dining and shopping. After giving Mariah eight hundred dollars and taking her back to his village's retirement community home, she became uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Retirement retirement home.
Speaker 4: Hey you know the villages, Yeah, villages exactly. So she was uncomfortable there and she called her friends to leave. Well, mister O'Brien demanded his money back. He's like, I ain't paying you to leave. So when she refused to give it up, he pursued her friend's vehicle in his Ford f one point fifty. He rammed it twice at a traffic circle until it became disabled. He told police he felt scammed. He's being held on a ninety thousand dollars bond facing aggravated assault and four counts of aggravated battery.
Speaker 5: Oh, because all of them in the car. Each one's a yeah, separate count.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was expecting some nookie after buying her gifts, taking her shopping, and giving her eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: That's not surprising. Yeah, I cat's see why he would be accecting.
Speaker 6: Man walks into a convenience store naked because he wanted to out of Japan where Last Wednesday, about two in the morning, police started getting calls from people passing by saying there was a naked man walking down the street.
Speaker 5: Well to ours Aletta. They finally went and decided to go look for the man. So around four a m.
Speaker 6: They got a call from a convenience store employee who said that a naked man had just walked into the store and then turned around and left. So police are canvassing the area. They find the man, a guy that goes by the name of Rio Kubo. They found him in the parking lot of the store. They went ahead and arrested him. They asked him why he was naked. He said that he simply felt like walking around nicked and that he had done it before. Police say he was not drunk at the time.
Speaker 1: Didn't say what I sober?
Speaker 5: Sober going around he was walking around do some crazy things.
Speaker 4: Gets to you.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it ever will be hot enough for me to be so insecure of my naked body against all right, just being honest, that was gonna say me too. Woman throwing boiling water on coworker. Memphis woman is accused of throwing boiling water on her coworker. The incident happened at a taco bell last weekend. The victim says he was playing around with fellow employee when she said she was gonna burn him. She then allegedly walked to the back of the restaurant, grabbed the hot water, and threw it at the man before fleeing the scene. He was taken to the burn unit to be treated for second degree burns to his leg and stomach. The nineteen year old suspect was later rested and facing aggravated assault charges. This is one of those things where you might think you're being fun throwing.
Speaker 5: Boiling water on somewhere.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no, not knowing the other person is extremely agitated. M not touching you, not touching you, not touching you. That's how you get smacked on a bus coming back from Oklahoma City, had a work event, right, gimpee, I'm just saying that, like you think you might be like, we're just joking, and then you just go, I'm telling you I'm gonna dump boiling water on you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, whatever. I bet you won't do it.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, you pansy.
Speaker 4: Right yeah, I'm just around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, boiling water sucks. Why did you do that?
Speaker 1: I told him, right, It's not my fault. He didn't heed the warning. Yeah, I'm confident that's what was said.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, I tried to warn him. He didn't want to.
Speaker 1: Listen and those last forever. I don't think second degree is as serious.
Speaker 6: Still pretty rough, right, yeah, I mean you're not looking like one of those shiners kids, but it's still leaving the mark.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think I don't know if it does. I don't know if it's as it's not awesome.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 6: When we were kids, my brother was making iced tea and of course you got to boil the water with the tea bags, and he accidentally spilt it on his leg and it burnt his thigh and it left him terrible scar that you can still see to this day. It's lightened up quite a bit, but you can still see where it had burned him. Yeah, just stop a boiling water just like that. It wasn't hot, grease or anything.
Speaker 1: But I'm not trying to downplay burns. Yeah, I'm just saying that first degree is you're like, ow doesn't blister. Second degree blister, third degree I can see underneath the skin, Yeah, like the skin is gone, so a couple of blisters would be which I've had that. I've had second degree burns out in the sun. Yeah, right, not that he shouldn't be complaining.
Speaker 5: Right, It doesn't stop him from sucking.
Speaker 1: He gets any shifty once at the bell right, Oh yeah, sure what he got burned. He probably could sue them and win.
Speaker 5: Sue the company. We can sue the company. The company have to do with it. She was the one that did it. Sue her totally.
Speaker 1: Where was the manager?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I am the manager.
Speaker 1: Where's it was? Is their training that says don't throw boiling water on people?
Speaker 5: Rightly?
Speaker 1: Why do they need.
Speaker 4: Boiling water because that's how they get.
Speaker 5: The meat because the meat's in a bag.
Speaker 1: Bag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the meat's in a bag.
Speaker 1: I thought they just dumped it in the thing and then it heat it up.
Speaker 5: I never worked at a Taco bells.
Speaker 7: I don't know either.
Speaker 6: I know they got those really cool guns that shoot out the sour cream. It's just kind of neat sour cream cock gun.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I like the cock gun.
Speaker 1: Yes, and the guacamole. Yeah, kind of like when you get whiped cream in the can.
Speaker 6: Uh ha ha ha.
Speaker 5: You know those employees are back. They're doing it, shoot it in my MoU.
Speaker 1: All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back. If you're listening to The Big Mad Morning Show Morning Lindsay.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning Corbyn. And at eight o'clock this morning, be listening for your first chance to win one thousand dollars in gas cash. We're giving you thirteen chances throughout your workday to win, beginning at eight o'clock and ending at eight o'clock tonight. When you hear that keyword, enter it online at kmod dot com or if you're listening to KMOD on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Good Luck, Good morning Gimpie, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 6: The Drillers are back in action this week as they're taking on the Arkansas Naturals this Thursday. It's a Thursday Thursday, and it's also Driller's Margaritaville Jersey Giveaway night down at one Oakfield, So go down there and get your your limited edition Margaritaville Drillers Jersey buy and bring your tickets onlinetels Drillers dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do best and Worst of the weekend. What's the best thing that happened this weekend? And the worst thing that happened this weekend? BMMS and whatever that is? Eight two nine four five, lindsay, what's the best and what's the worst.
Speaker 4: We had a really busy weekend Friday night, we hung out with some dear friends of ours who just moved into their new home. Actually they moved into it last month. We've just been too busy to actually hang out. So we did that Friday night and they got a big, beautiful home with a nice backyard pool and all that. And celebrated my son's sixteenth birthday a little early with them.
Speaker 7: So that was great.
Speaker 4: Bad news is now that they live like a half hour away from us. I guess the worst part of the weekend would be the heat. It was pretty miserable. Our yard needs to be mode and we can't even do that, not only because of the heat, but because of the city working across the street from our house, and it is they're blowing up so much dust in the air. It's so bad anyways, we can't even be out there. And then you add mowing, it's just unbearable. So that's probably the worst.
Speaker 1: Best and worst of the weekend. What's the best part of the weekend. What's the worst part of the weekend? Gimp Friday was probably the best part of the weekend.
Speaker 6: After the show, you know, hung out for a little bit and gave my motorcycle a much needed bath after that long ride on vacation.
Speaker 5: She's covered in bugs.
Speaker 6: And then I went hung out with my old lady for a little bit my brother, and then after that I rode out to round the corner bar and grill there and Broken Arrow did the karaoke night.
Speaker 5: That was a lot of fun. I got to see what this battle karaoke was all about. It's very interesting.
Speaker 6: The worst part of the weekend really, isn't It's not bad like I woke up in jail.
Speaker 5: Worst part of the weekend, right, But as as a fire sucks.
Speaker 6: My daughter, who was recently engaged, informed us that she's going to be moving to Washington August or September. So it just sucks to watch your little girl grow up and then become this woman, and then you know, getting married and then moving away so far away.
Speaker 5: It's just kind of.
Speaker 1: You know, I get that, but you get to add some states exactly.
Speaker 5: That is true. That is very true.
Speaker 6: I don't know if she's moving to DC or state. She just said Washington. So we'll get together this weekend and find out more about that. Best and worst the weekend. What's the best thing that happened this weekend and the worst thing that happened this weekend. Best part of the weekend would have to be I've been taking a break from reading, started reading again. I've hammered out like one hundred pages in two days. Pretty good, And yeah, it was nice and quiet, let my mind rest. And then the worst part was I was super sick yesterday. That's sick where I was like, I don't know if I'm gonna be able come in Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh, I just laid on the couch under a blanky book, fell asleep a bunch off and on and was better.
Speaker 5: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's not the cycle spora.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you hope.
Speaker 1: Best and worst of the weekend? What's the best part of the weekend. What's the worst part of the weekend. Here's the text that came in. Best of the weekend, got to take my kids swimming and spend some quality time with him. My wife also took a shot at a new career opportunity and got it. She starts this morning. I'm genuinely happy for her. I did not have a worst of the weekend. That's awesome. Would why do you gotta tell me you're genuinely happy? Can't you just be happy. Sometimes you're happy not genuine Maybe, so maybe he's faking it a lot and he's like, no, I'm serious guy, this time, I really mean.
Speaker 4: Maybe he thought he was going to be a little bit jealous. I've heard making that career move like he.
Speaker 1: Was like he's surprised he's that happy for her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like maybe he wishes it was something that he could do for himself.
Speaker 1: Okay, probably just the worst had to work Saturday. It was hot Sunday, and I had to go grocery shopping, and then we started putting our new bed frame together and we didn't get it done till twelve am. A dim time, did you start eleven? Anytime you get a project like that, some sort of in a box put together, I always love to see how many screws there are?
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: We're like, we're gonna do how many screws? Right, because when it's all said and done, you don't think about it. But there's some of those packs you get, you know where it's plastic molded on. Right, there's two hundred screws.
Speaker 5: You're like, what what?
Speaker 1: The best thing I ever did was invest in a low torque automatic screwdriver. Oh yeah, so I don't have to sit there and crank it. But I'm also not stripping or overdoing it. It's fun during crankeet sometimes, yeah, but with low torque. Best spend some quality time with the wife cutting back the bushes and weeds in a couple spots that had turned into a full on jungle. It's insane how fast that stuff grows. House looks way better worst the heat. Felt dizzy a few times and had to keep stopping for breaks. Okay, full disclosure. I don't know what it is in the last year, but I get that way in the heat. Oh yeah, Well I used to be able to just chug along man.
Speaker 5: Same it's called getting older, man.
Speaker 1: But I'll be like, like, thanks to jitsu, I know what it's like when the curtains are closing. You know, when you're about to faint, and I'll see those curtains come around the corner. I'll go, whoa, it's getting inside real quick. Yeah, just sit down.
Speaker 4: It happens to me mostly when like I'm in the weed pulling zone.
Speaker 1: So I'm down like on you're on your knees, yes, uh huh pull, but I am like.
Speaker 4: I'm halfway done and I can I'll get up real quick and then it's like, oh, I have to take a break. I have to stop myself. But my adhd ask will will just keep ongoing and not know when to stop. Yeah, it's okay to leave weeds. Oh I can't stand it, but it's okay. No, but it's an eyesore.
Speaker 1: Because they'll come back. You eventually have to go back and get them anyway. Are you a pullar tugger or do you use a tool?
Speaker 4: So I I am a pullar, but I do have the tool that twist that you twist you have to make it easier. Yeah, yeah, helps you so much more.
Speaker 5: Do you use it?
Speaker 1: When you twist it can be right? Like because they have those ones, you gotta use both.
Speaker 4: Hands, yes, yes, both hands.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And when you do that, like, how happy are you when you pull that thing right out?
Speaker 4: So satisfying, So satisfying.
Speaker 1: If you have a stubborn one, how much do you get into it? Because I have this, like, you will not break me. I will beat you weed.
Speaker 4: I mean you can. My muscles muscles will start showing because I will. I will yank that damn tool until I'm sweating until that that we loosens.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's really hard to get it out.
Speaker 6: So I heard that if you spit on it and grab it with both hands and start tugging, yeah, it makes it a lot easily.
Speaker 1: Wear gloves. Yeah, you gotta wear gloves. Best part was my vacation. I was off all last week on the Emerald Coast birtha be damned. Worst was coming home to dead ac at a ninety four degree in my house.
Speaker 5: That's gotta suck.
Speaker 1: Bess went to creek and swam with the friends and pupps. Worst found out my girlfriend was cheating with her ex. You know you could argue that's the best sex with the ex. No that you found out your girlfriend was cheating with your ex, because now you know it's not having behind your back and it's over.
Speaker 4: Yeah right.
Speaker 1: Best I had all you can eat crab legs and shrimp boil at Grand Lake. Worst part is I broke down on the jet ski in the middle of the lake for a while until I had to whistle someone down how long because I'd be mad at some friends if I went out and I'm on a jet ski and I'm not back in like twenty minutes, and you're like, huh, he's fine.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, then you gotta get towed in.
Speaker 1: Best part me and my seven year old son went camp together. Worst part it was hot fooh. Best part of the weekend getting the ac of my truck working. Worst doing yard work and being drained.
Speaker 5: By the heat. Another one.
Speaker 1: Best of the weekend is I got to mow the yard in the heat while the dirt blowed on me from the neighbor's yard. The worst was I had to drive my neighbors to my neighbor's house who won't mow their yard in the heat because the dirt's blowing. Best, got the first Dungeon Crawler book. Worst, had to work all weekend.
Speaker 5: Good for you.
Speaker 1: Glad you're joining the colt about one hundred and fifty pages and.
Speaker 5: You'll go, whoa.
Speaker 1: It starts off a little wild, but it's worth it, all right. We gotta take us to give away Rockaholma tickets are coming up here in a few minutes. If you want to win those, you need to get your phone ready as we'll be playing a game to win those tickets.
Speaker 8: We'll be back as you're listening to the Big Mad Morning Show.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 6: But it says here that the former FDA chief says that Cyclist spor is.
Speaker 5: Not under control. Gee, you don't say formerly.
Speaker 1: I would have gotten it under control. I just don't work there anymore.
Speaker 5: NU, that'll doubt.
Speaker 6: Former FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb says that the agency, excuse me, does not yet have the Cyclist spies outbreak under control. He said in an appearance on television that while the FDA has done well in tracing the issue to central Mako and specific farms, the situation remains unresolved. Gottlieb says that officials cannot be certain the identified growing region is the only source of contamination. Trump orders warning signs outside of the Smithsonian. President Trump is calling for signs to be placed outside the Smiths smith Yeah, that big museum, Smithsonian Museum, warning of alleged quote historical inaccuracy.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 6: On Friday, he ordered the Interior Department to place signs in front of the Smithsonian National Museum of American History in Washington, DC, notifying visitors that the museum exhibits need to be renovated. The administration recently accused the museum's director of radical activist ideology and undermining the faith in American institutions. Smithsonian Director and the Heart told Congress last week that the museum was simply adding the evidence that earlier tellings left.
Speaker 5: Out of American history.
Speaker 1: Chaos man constantly what else we got here? The US strategy from other things exactly like you know, explosive diarrhea or explosions. US to reopen border to Mexican cattle imports. The US will begin phased opening of the country's southern cattle ports. The decision by the Department of Agriculture on Friday will allow a limited amount of cattle to be imported from Mexico after the ports were closed in May to control the spread of the New World screw worm outbreak. The USDA will reopen the livestock ports in Douglas, Arizona, on August twenty fourth. Other ports will reopen later, depending on Mexico's compliance with the Joint Action Plan. And then lastly here the Tulsa Zoo to close early due to extreme heat. The Tulsa Zoo is set to close at two pm from Sunday through Thursday due to the forecast at extreme heat. Admission for the zoo will be available until one pm on those days. Tulsa Zoo Summer camps will continue as scheduled. The Zoo said it will continue to monitor the latest weather forecast, but plans to return to normal operating hours on the Friday. Good morning, Lindsay Who, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 4: We want you to go places with gas cash one thousand dollars could be yours. And if you missed this morning's keyword, the first one, well that's all right. You've got twelve more chances throughout the day to win. You've got up until eight o'clock tonight. When you get that keyword, you enter it online at kmode dot com or on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Good Luck, Good morning, Gimpie, Good morning Corbin.
Speaker 5: Funny Man.
Speaker 6: Gabriel Iglesias is going to be at the River Spirit at the Cove inside River Spirit on September nineteenth. You want to go for free, let us hit up the contest to have on a free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Good Luck, Hine time for our listeners are awesome. This is where we chat with the listener. They share part of their lives with us. And Casey is on, Hi, Casey, how are you good?
Speaker 5: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Casey? It says here you're married for been married for eleven years. How did you meet your wife?
Speaker 9: We originally met in middle school and then I moved away. Hadn't seen each other for about five or six years, and I went to Rocklahoma to work the concert and right end up run der at the gas station on the way.
Speaker 1: You ran into her at the gas station. Yeah, and you're like, hey, what's up?
Speaker 9: Yeah, from my buddy pointed her out, was like, hey, man, didn't we go to school with her? That's shin And I said yeah, And we hung out for most of the concerts. She's sneaking the beer in her mug, so I went and't get in trouble. And then after the concerts, all we're over. I found her on Facebook and her a message. Been together ever since?
Speaker 5: Nice?
Speaker 1: And you guys have kids together? Kids right?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: You got quite the age difference in these kids.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I got a ten year old and a twenty year old, you know, one in college and one going into the When is the fifth grade?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: That's that's quite the difference in age. It says here that you've you were paralyzed for a few days. How does one get paralyzed for a few days?
Speaker 9: When my son was about two or three years old, I was laying down on the floor on my stomach watching TV and he started climbing up on the back of the couch and I was like, hey, man, get down, I don't want you to fall and hurt yourself. Him, being a kid, jumped off the back of the couch and threw his speed forward. Well when he jumped, he then butt first right on my lower back and I heard a loud pop and it felt a sharp pain shoot down my legs, really hurting. It in my l four disc in my lower back forward and it pushed into my nerves, paralyzing me. I didn't realize it until I kind of went to push myself up and just kind of fell over looked down. I had peed all over myself. It's like this thing good, I can't stand up.
Speaker 1: That is a crazy moment. So you go to the hospital, you go to the doctor.
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 9: The first thing I did was Army crawled my room and changed my pants because this kind of embarrassed a pete all over myself.
Speaker 1: You wait, wait, hold on, you like you urinated yourself just from the force, or your bladder was.
Speaker 7: Full or.
Speaker 9: I so I guess when it hit me and it pretty much just paralyzed me. I had no control, I couldn't hold it in.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'd never heard this real common. Yeah, I've never heard that happen anybody, But that is crazy that had to know what Yeah, would have been embarrassed too, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: En, I called my dad and he came and picked me up. Of course, bringing a two seater work truck, so we had to take my old car that was real hard to get into. Went to one hospital, was there for about a day, and they didn't have the step to figure out what was wrong because I got shipped to another hospital in Tulsa, and I was there for about three or four days before I really could start moving around. And it was just real stiff for a long time.
Speaker 1: And they put you on medicine or.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, I was on some medicine for a little while, and then you know, the whole insurance thing ran out. So I just kind of what I can give by with Today. I gets some a lot of feet numbness and tingling, but well it didn't kill me.
Speaker 1: So sure, so it never got resolved.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 9: I got a shot probably three years ago in the back and that helped a lot, But now it's still have a herniated distance pressing forward, I got. If I was to get hit wrong in the same place, it could probably happen again.
Speaker 4: So no physical therapy even.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, dah, that's crazy man. That yeah, that's crazy. Uh all right, so you that happened. It says here that you've been held at gunpoint? What happened? What were you doing there? How old were you? What were you doing that you got held at gunpoint?
Speaker 9: Just told you how old I am. I was going to take a Netflix movie back to the box when you could rip from the red box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boobies, yea.
Speaker 9: I was going to take it back. And I stopped at the gas station to get me a soda. And when I sat back down in my car, the guy just opened up my passenger door, sat down in the seat, pushed the gun out through his little side hoodie pocket, and said, you're gonna take me to Walmart. I need a phone charger, And I was like, okay, So I took him to Walmart. And when he got out, he had left his phone in my car, and I waited to see him go through the doors, and then I threw his phone out the window backed up and haul ass.
Speaker 1: Wow, did you ever hear from him again.
Speaker 9: I did hear him again. Unfortunately, I lived about three blocks from the walmart. So on his walk back, he seen my car, walked into my apartment complex. It only has about four apartments. It knocked on my neighbor's door, and my neighbor went, oh, yeah, that short guy he was over there. Yeah, he's right there. So he started beating on him, like yeah. He started beating on my door, freaking out because he wanted his phone back, and I'm yelling at him through the door. You know, I my son was just born. I made them go to the back of the house, grabbed a big o knife, told him you know you come in here. I can't help what happens to you, and called the cops, and the cops ended up showing up, calming the situation down.
Speaker 1: Calm the situation moment, Wait, calming the situation down. Was he gone by the time the cops got there? Uh?
Speaker 9: No, he was going up to my car. He was gonna bust my window, and the cops showed up right when he was fixing to hit the window, guns drawing, got him down the ground, handcuffed, took my statement, and took him to jail.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he had his gun on him? Yes, oh okay, he said, call me the situation down and that felt a little little undermined. Happened a little bit.
Speaker 9: Nobody got shot or anything. There was no big drama or anything. It just it just a weird situation. Guy was like, take me to Walmart. I need a phone charger, Like, most likely if you would have asked, I probably would have took you. Anyways, I was going to Walmart to return in the movie which never got returned. Had pay late fee on that.
Speaker 1: Did you know what happened to him?
Speaker 5: Did he go to jail? Like?
Speaker 1: Did there was there a trial?
Speaker 9: He went to jail, but I didn't didn't end up going to trial. I had to go out of town and start working trying to make money, and I couldn't get back for the trial. So if he just had probation for having a gun and not supposed to be having one. So I mean he got in some trouble, but I didn't press any chargers.
Speaker 1: Somebody holds you a gun point lindsay and quote unquote kidnaps you, makes you take him to Walmart, pressing charges, Yes, I am yes, So you you must have a you must be better than us, my friend, because that is no way I'm letting that happen.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: It says you worked at a dispensary.
Speaker 5: What was that like?
Speaker 9: It was pretty crazy, spun on all the times, crazy customers. I've had people pee on themselves, pee.
Speaker 5: On the counter.
Speaker 9: I've had things thrown at me. We had a guy in a wheelchair come in in his quality bag was so full of it was overflowing into the floor. Yeah, horrible.
Speaker 5: How does pee on the counter? Like, how did they get up there?
Speaker 9: She actually climbed up on the counter.
Speaker 1: Nobody saw that one happening, right, Nobody expected that to be a girl.
Speaker 9: No, Yes, older lady got mad because we didn't have a public restroom, which most dispensaries don't. And she was like, well I can't hold it. Caughtened up on the counter with pete right all over the counter. I was just stud just shot. I didn't even know what to do. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And she's.
Speaker 9: Gotten right down and just left the store like, hey, no big deal.
Speaker 1: All right here? So how far into working there did that happen? A month? A year?
Speaker 9: About the lady that Pete on the counter was about a year I've had vates throwing up my head, like my very first day because people thought it was too They used to get real mad about if it tasted too much like menthol, had too much menthol, people would get mad because you can't return them.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very first day.
Speaker 9: Guy hucked it right at me.
Speaker 1: I mean, somebody chucking something at you feels like an like that's not normal. Somebody climbing up from the counter to urinate that does not feel like those are the same thing. But I could be wrong.
Speaker 9: I see that we had people crash their car to the front of the store on my birthday and then just everybody climbed out the windows of the car and ran.
Speaker 1: It feels like a horrible thing to ask for for her birthday.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, it was awesome. The only person that got a little bit injured was a FedEx driver, And all that guy was worried about was, Hey, you think I could walk under this car to get to my truck. I got deliveries right. He didn't care about anything else. But he really pretty much just got hit by a car. It threw him back a good three feet, but he did not care. He just wanted to get his job done.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is that which one stands out the most? Is the story that lives in your brain? Rent free the urinating on the counter? Or is there another one?
Speaker 9: Oh no, there's definitely uh, the one that lives in my head one hundred percent for I'll never forget. We had guy came in in a wheelchair, different guy than the cossmy bad guy, and asked for a bathroom til I didn't have one, and then he proceeded to pull his pants down and ask if I could help insert his pee tube so he could pee properly.
Speaker 1: So how long did I How long did it take you? No?
Speaker 9: No, We ended up having to pull the batteries out of his wheelchair because he kept trying to drive away from us. We end up having to unplug the battery and roll them out of the store and wait for somebody to show up and come get him.
Speaker 1: Just disabled his transportation. Huh yeah, yeah, wow, I don't know if i'd know how to do that. I may throw, you know, a thick quilt down right, I don't know about a battery. Did he just yell at you from his seat?
Speaker 9: Pretty much? He yelled and he would try to swing around backwards. But that's all he could really do was move his arms and scream. The rest. He was just paralyzed. He just kept asking that you got to help me put it in. I can't go and really good, we're not.
Speaker 5: No, that's not what we do here.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is okay. All right, let's go full circle because it says you're you're a criminal yourself. You did something in Minnesota.
Speaker 9: A while back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a while back?
Speaker 2: How far?
Speaker 1: How far back? A while back?
Speaker 9: This would have been before I met my wife, so probably about thirteen years ago, fourteen years ago?
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 9: Started off in Maine and I was building grain silos. I'd got a job with my buddy. Started off really good, and then we drove to Minnesota to build some other wins and started to begin in winter season, and they were like, we're just gonna drive back, and I was like, all right, awesome, I'll just ride with you guys. And we drove to where they're from in Minnesota, and then they decided, oh, we don't want to drive you to Oklahoma. You'll have to figure it out. And they took me to the owner's house, walked me into the shop, was like, you could just stay back here with these two guys. Which pretty sure were illegals, ended up being pretty guys. Guys made really good tacos. But but I was like, I can't stay here, it's too weird. And when they went on the shop and I took the keys to the van and drove about two or three towns over in a crazy snowstorm to the bus station to be able to make it back home.
Speaker 1: And what happened to them? Did you ever get in touch with them again?
Speaker 9: Never heard from him again. My buddy had called one time. I was like, hey, man, here where you at. They're wanting to know, like where you went? And I was like, yeah, I'm not. I'm not coming back. I'm not gonna stay in kind of like a prison cell sped up with two random illegals in the back room. I got. Now I gotta go back to Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Is that the worst job you've ever had?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Pretty close. I'd have to stay pretty close. It was good for a while and then just took a weird turn all of a sudden, Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: Is there another one that comes to mind?
Speaker 9: Not that I could think of at the moment. Man, Yeah, I've I've had a lot of crazy jobs over the time, just odd stuff happening. I pulled over to help a car one time I was working when I was younger, sixteen seventeen, pulled over to help a car, and when I got out to try to help the guy, three of his buddies came out of bushes and hit me with brass neckles. I got back in my car, ran one over and sped across the highway to get home.
Speaker 1: Ran him over like he was laying on the ground.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he rolled over to the top of my car. Because when I got back in my car, he one of them was standing in front of my car while the other one was trying to punch me through the window. And I had already had a big gash over my eye where they hit me the first time, and I wasting. So I just leaned away as far as I could put the far and drive and punched it and just he rolled over the top of my car and drove off.
Speaker 1: I feel like I got to ask this any other crazy events? That feels pretty wild, man.
Speaker 9: I mean, I grew up in Tulsa in the nineties, man, I got all kinds of crazy stories.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Tulsa in the nineties isn't the nineties, Tulsa known for being wild.
Speaker 9: I mean where I grew up, I guess so I'm not a very big guy. So one of the stories it sticks out when I was really young, sixteen or seventeen, now full grown up, five foot tall. Put that in perspective for you. I looked early on before I had a beard. I was at Driller Stadium and I went to the bathroom in some weirdo I believe thought I was much younger, and stepped in the stall behind me and started saying some weird stuff. I ended up getting to a fight with that guy and holding his head in the toilet.
Speaker 1: Holding his head in the toilet.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I held his head down into the toilet and set on his back and then started screaming for my friends. And when they came in there, they went and got security, and security put him a handcuffed, took a barrow.
Speaker 1: What happened to him?
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 9: I don't know. I went back and watched baseball, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it feels like some me just forget about and go back to balls and strikes.
Speaker 9: I'm pretty sure he thought I was some young kids, because I mean back then I was probably you know, like four to seven. It was a real small, real smokey and I'm sure a little.
Speaker 1: Guy, right, No, I get that, or he thought, yeah, listen, I get it. Nothing proclaims your attractiveness.
Speaker 5: Like the f wort.
Speaker 1: That's right, dude, You've had a wildlife, Casey, and I appreciate you sharing your story with us, and good luck with everything, and thanks for taking the time. No problem, all right, buddy, see you later in case our listeners are awesome. Take a break, we'll be back.
Speaker 8: More of a big men morning show is next.
Speaker 1: Not something we normally would cover. But Wendy Williams she sued A and E Networks for her docu series Where's Wendy Williams? You might remember Wendy william She had a pretty successful daytime talk show. Yeah, a lot of people watched it and loved it, and she started acting a little kooky. Yeah, yeah, like fainting quote unquote right. Some people it looked fake. It looked fake, but of course they're going to say it's not. But it looked pretty fake. Some people say she had a substance problem. Some people say that she was just kind of losing it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Some people say it was an outcome from her divorce and her divorce was her husband, of course, but he was pretty much the person behind the scenes pulling the levers.
Speaker 5: All.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he was like the brain child, even all the way back to her radio days when she was an afternoon jock on KTU if I remember correctly New York and just evolved into these next step, next step, next step, and she he was this fingali behind the scenes and they got divorced and she just tanked. That's the perceived story that's out there. And so they did a docuseries on her and they've settled the lawsuit. The lawsuit claims that when she lacked mental capacity to give valid consent for filming the documentary, court filings asked the settlement remained sealed to protect Wendy Williams from people seeking to exploit her financially. That's probably fair. Yeah, The agreement still requires approval from the Guardianship Court, and the lawsuit had sought the documentary documented documentary's profits to help pay for her medical care because she apparently needs around the clock medical care.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, because she was diagnosed with the same thing. I think Bruce Willis has a form of dementia.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, so I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why she's living in a facility.
Speaker 5: And well what's her old man doing? No, they're done.
Speaker 1: Okay, he turned in that model, got a younger one. The new ones have cup holders treated.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: She was diagnosed with three front do temporal dementia and primary progressive affag asia afic asia, which is that that's what Bruce Willis hash. Okay, sixty two is young?
Speaker 5: Yeah, how old is the Bruce Bruce douce.
Speaker 1: Bruce got to be seventy? I would think, right, seventy one one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, that's not that far apart.
Speaker 1: No, he Bruce Willis is one of those things you hear about, like near the end, he was wearing near piece and they were just feeding his lines to him. Right, that's how far. But he was like I just got to work right, or someone was making him work right.
Speaker 5: Wanted to keep that lifestyle. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love learning bizarre things about celebrities, like you know what I learned about Guy Fieri. I just went down a rabbit hole about Guy Fieri. I was watching Flavortown because I'm fifty.
Speaker 5: You got your fire attire on, no, and I was looking at him like.
Speaker 1: He doesn't really age. He's kind of looked the same the whole time.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 1: He doesn't he look he doesn't appear to be a guy who's gotten a lot of plastic surgery. Maybe some bowto maybe, but he doesn't appear to age. And so I just went down the rabbit hole about him. And when he was in college, him and some buddies were out drinking, got drunk, wrecked to the car. Their truck killed some people.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 1: He woke up handcuffed to a gurney.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, he was being difficult.
Speaker 1: And then they eventually dropped the charges and he says nothing. But if he don't remember, it never happened.
Speaker 5: Isn't that a while?
Speaker 1: Because he seems like such a nice guy, just likes flavor, right, likes a little spice.
Speaker 5: So you gotta watch out for those ones.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: It's the ones that seem the nicest that always have some kind of Oh I don't.
Speaker 1: Know if that's always true.
Speaker 5: Well, you just said it yourself.
Speaker 4: He seems like such a nice guy, and he does.
Speaker 6: He's got a good clean look to him, but he's out there killing people.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, him and Mark Wahlberg. Yeah right, I wouldn't put them on the same planet you brought Rick all right. Yeah he was driving though. He wasn't drunk though, No, he was just driving and you know, playing cannonball. How many celebrities have killed people with their car? I bet that numbers high.
Speaker 6: Oh, accidentally going to say more than two handfuls.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say more than shark attacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in the history of time. I say there's gotta be a leasa one hundred and fifty six. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, Vince Neil's done it. Yeah, Matthew Broderick's done it.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: I got a good list right here of celebrities that have killed people. Lead Belly, the Blues Singer nineteen eighteen. This this gunshot though, yeah. Laura Bush, former First Lady, Yeah, she killed somebody in a car accident. Yeah, that's for sure. Rebecca Gayheart, Yeah she killed somebody in a car accident.
Speaker 5: And these are all people, celebrities. I just did it in a car act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, William Burrows, Okay, Christian Brando, I guess that. Marlon Brandon said, don't count Don King. He beat a man to death, Okay. John Hudson I don't know that is Henry Ruggs. Yeah, I did. Keith Moon in a car accident. Charges were dismissed. Oscar Pistorious, Yeah, Vince Neil, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Didn't hash and Hayes died in a car at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she died in a car at in a fiery cocaine.
Speaker 5: And car accident.
Speaker 4: I thought that she had ran through someone's house though. Yeah, she did killed someone.
Speaker 1: Oh I killed him, but yeah, Ted Kennedy, Brandy Gains, Oh yeah, Phil Spector, that's different. He killed them with the gun. Howard Hughes, Matthew Broderick. We know, Suge Knight. He killed someone with a car.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and probably guns, right, Uh.
Speaker 1: Caitlyn Jenner Yeah, Venus Williams.
Speaker 5: Really did she really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I never heard of that.
Speaker 1: Twenty seventeen, no charges were filed. Happened in Florida resulted in the death of Jerome Barson in twenty seventeen. His wife was driving their Hyundai Accent when it crashed into her Toyota Sequoya at an inner. He died two weeks later. Was eventually determined that the accident was caused by an unidentified third driver, and the case was dismissed. With prejudice after a settlement was reached between Williams and the the person's estate. So she didn't even do anything wrong, right, and she just went ahead and.
Speaker 5: Said, here, take take my money.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: That's probably nice, right, like ah, I feel bad. That sucks. That happened. Lisa Lefti Lopez. She died in a car crash.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, you can watch that video on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wild, it's a wild video. George Patten died in a car wreck. Huh.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that. Interesting? Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 1: He lost his life when his cat, when his Cadillac of course he was in, collided with a truck in Germany.
Speaker 5: Okay, but he didn't kill anybody, No, he just.
Speaker 1: Died in a car wreck. Jane Mansfield died in a car wreck.
Speaker 5: Oh Jane and them jugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She allegedly had an affair with John and Robert Kennedy. She was killed nineteen sixty seven when the car she was riding in rear ind a detractor trailer. Interesting, m you don't say.
Speaker 5: I think it was on purpose.
Speaker 1: Grace Kelly died in a car reck driving home to Monaco. She suffered a massive stroke, lost control of her car, critically injured died fifty two years old. Okay, do you know Princess Diana died in the carrec Yeah? Do you know James Dean dinacaruc Yeah, cars man, how about that too? All Right, we got to take a break. We'll be back in Lindsay.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Corbyn. Happy twenty sixth the porn Star Birthday to Natalie Porkman. You can watch this Nimble throat at Vixen and Milk and Nookies, Nympho Nurse and Slappy school Girl. She was a twenty twenty one AVN Best News Startlet and Hottest Newcomer.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Gimpie.
Speaker 5: I don't think you're supposed to do that. Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 6: So you got another keyword to get yourself thousand dollars cash for gas.
Speaker 5: That keyword was check.
Speaker 6: You can take that keyword on over to the contest tab on the free iHeart Radio Web, plug it in and get yourself thousand dollars. And if you don't make it, that's okay because you've got plenty of other options throughout the day.
Speaker 1: Just keep on listening, enjoy us. In the studio now is Jeff Heinsley and of Hensley and Associates. Good morning, Jeff.
Speaker 5: How are you.
Speaker 7: I'm well, How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm great. Jeff's here to answer questions you might have and have to do with family law and now that can look like anything has expected, like a divorce or maybe custody or guardianship, or it can be a little more intricate, like maybe adult guardianships or things like that, and Jeff is here to answer those questions. A couple of ways to get it to a show at kmod dot com. You can text bmms whatever your question is to eight two nine for five or call it eight three three four six zho KMOD. This Texas just came in said in the last two days, last two years, my family and I I've had to live with my father mother to rebuild our life. We've since moved out and got back on our feet due to certain violent situations out of my father that caused an unsafe and deadly environment for my kids. My mother had passed away less than two months after we moved out. My wife and I had to take my children away from their grandfather. When we moved out, he made life threatening threats and performed physical acts of violence against my mother and I in the presence of my children, why we had to stay with them. I'm not happy about the decision, but I always do what's best for my kids before anyone. My kids are terrified of him and don't want anything to do with him anymore. Here we are, all this time later, and he is now threatening to sue for grandparents' rights. My father and I both agree. My wife and I both agree that it is not the children's best interest for him to see them, and we are worried in a situation like this, what can we do well?
Speaker 7: I mean, for Olyvia Files, he's not going to get him. I mean, here's why. Not only are grandparents writes then in Oklahoma, and even though they live in the home, all right, so the kids worse with them with their grandfather a lot, and things like that. When you've got domestic violence and something unhinged like he has, Okay, it's just not going to happen. So let him thump his chest all he wants, but at the end of the day, he's not going to get that visitation because of him being a danger potential danger to the kids. And it sounds like they've been out for a little bit now, which means if they haven't if he hasn't seen the kids in several years, then that doesn't give him any rights to come after grandparents rights anyway. So you know, it sounds scary, absolutely one percent, And especially when you've got some crazy maniac on the other side thumping his chest and threatening. Just understand that even if he files, give us a call, we'll shut it down because with him being the way he is and having done the things that he did, that's just not going to happen because it is not in the children's best interest to continue any portion of that relationship.
Speaker 1: Jeff Finsley's in the studio to answer your questions about anything that has to do with family law, and I think we probably need to bring up the story that out of aasso with Sarah Duffy and how she there was some sort of investigation against her soon to be ex husband and she found a protective order against him and it resulted in her death and apparently by his hands, apparently, And.
Speaker 5: It's a scary deal.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's the school right across the street is where my kids go to school. So I'm a little more invested in this, I think than others, simply because I've got kids that go to that school and it has nothing to do with the school, okay, but the location and all. So you know, understand, protective orders are great if people follow them, but at the end of the day, they're a piece of paper.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 7: They're only a piece of paper. And if someone is not going to follow it and they're going to come in and do it what happened like this last weekend with the people in Waso, It's gonna happen anyway. That's why you should always take steps to protect yourself above and beyond that protective order, because at the end of the day, even though the judge issues a protective order, again it's a piece of paper, and if some maniacs are not going to follow it, then that's just all it is, is a piece of paper. There was a case I'll never forget. It was about ten years ago where a judge here in Tulsa County got rid of a protective order and the guide showed up and killed the kid and himself. I mean again, at the end of the day, protective orders are just pieces of paper. So you've got to always protect yourself above and beyond that. And of course this is all made national news I mean, I saw that it was on People magazine and all this other stuff. I think the reason these people, I mean, these things happen every day is just the latent problem of it. But I think the reason these two made national news is because they were both on TikTok. They both had followers. The crazy maniac guy had over three hundred and fifty thousand followers on his account and she only had something like fifty or sixty thousand or something. Point being is because they were quote influencers. I think that's why this is made national news. But I think it's also a good there's good that can come out of this in the sense that I think that there needs to be some sort of rewriting or redoing of the Protective Order Statute simply because we need to have more than what happened to protect people that are out there.
Speaker 1: Well, and there's the internet's kind of having its day with this story as well, and some of the details are getting fed up, are messed up. But I want to ask you about two specific things. One, if you find out that you are being investigated for a crime like he was, what should you do and what should your if you're you find out your husband's this is happening to your husband, What should you do?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 7: So, first of all, remember this guy was a member of the O Sage Nation.
Speaker 1: So that's a whole other wrinkle.
Speaker 7: Well it is because everybody's going to go on OSCN and look and see, well where there any charges felt against Well, no, because he was a member of a tribal nation, which means it got turned over to the O Sage Nation and the FEDS. So you know, my understanding and reading what I've read is is that he was being investigated by the FEDS on this particular issue because again he was because of the McGirt ruling in him being a tribal member. It got all turned over to the feds. They were doing their investigation. As far as if you're having that issue on yourself, whether it be for this or something else, you want to give us a call so we can go through exactly what to do and what not to do, and how to act and things you should and shouldn't be doing. I mean, you should never talk to a police policeman by yourself. You need you should always have legal counsel with you. Most people don't realize that when you're being interrogated by a police officer, whether they be on the city, state, or federal level. Those people are allowed to lie to you. They are allowed to lie their asses off to get a confession out of you. It happens all the time. It is legally allowed. What you see on TV like on Hawaii five OHO and those others where they come in and they lie to get, you know, to coerce whatever.
Speaker 1: That's what they can do.
Speaker 7: So you never ever want to meet alone with a police officer during this sort of investigation. You always want to have legal counsel, So please, you know, give us a call. We'd be more than happy to help you out with that issue. If you find out that a loved one that you're tied to is being investigated for such a things and you're worried, I mean, you do what she did. You gohead and get to get a protective order. But you also contact your attorneys so we can a start the divorce process. But make sure you're taking care of in all different ways so that you aren't ending up like this, that you aren't having someone come in and threate you. Now, at the end of the day, obviously there's nothing anybody can do if someone breaks into your house and Middle Knights and shot che in the head, Okay, that's really dark, But at the same time too, that's kind of the reality that happens sometimes. But we can go through all the things you can do to protect yourself at your home to try and prevent these things from happening. So you know, this is a big deal. And again, I hope it's used as a I hope it's used as a jumping off point for things to change moving forward, for victims who need protective orders so that we can figure out new avenues to help protect them moving forward and protect their children and things like that.
Speaker 1: Jeff Finsley's in the studio from Hensley and Associates. You've got a question about divorce, custody, guardian ship, any final law thing. He is here to help out. A couple ways to get your question to us eight three three four six, Oh kmod. You can email show at kmod dot com or you can text bmms and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five. This one says my daughter had a fallen out with us. She just turned twenty and next month our granddaughter will turn one. We haven't seen them for almost a year in late October. Since then, there have been multiple pos against my wife and against her they have always been denied. Lately, her and a bunch of her friends have been making a lot of fictitious TikTok accounts with slander and throwing mud at my entire family, including my fifteen year old son. Is there anything I can do to stop this and hold them accountable?
Speaker 7: You know, you've got a sticky situation, and that's kind of one of the things you've got with the problems of social media, the way the Internet is, and how people feel that they can get away with anything they want to do behind a keyboard, right, everybody is a superhero behind a keyboard. So as far as what you can do, I mean, we can send cease and dessist letters. If that doesn't work, then obviously we can threaten this, sue them for libel and slander.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: The thing is is that if they're fictitious accounts, obviously there's gonna be a lot of investigation of who's opened those accounts, what's the IP address, who does attract back to who it doesn't. I mean, obviously it's going to take some investigating to make happen, but it's something we'd be more than happy to help with so they can shut those things down because it can do a lot of damage.
Speaker 9: To your.
Speaker 7: Your reputation and all sorts of things, especially if it affects your business and you know, things at church or whatever it may be. I mean, this is the problem with social media. There's no accountability whatsoever as to who's opening what accounts, and that's a big problem.
Speaker 1: They send an update and said, my daughter has also been in jail for domesticating b against me directly and we're still going to court for that. It's in Rogers County. At that point, could he do a po well, I.
Speaker 7: Mean, if they're making that's the thing is when you're doing a protective order, you have to show harassment, which they might get to. But again with fictitious accounts, you have to prove that she's the one behind the accounts. You could potentially get one if there's any potential if there's any threats actually being made to them, if you've got any threats of harm to you or to your wife from your daughter or from these accounts. I think that's one way to.
Speaker 5: Go at it.
Speaker 7: But the bigger issue too is make sure that the district attorney who's prosecuting her for domestic violence, make sure the DA knows, and the DA can start their own investigation. I mean, depending on the county. I mean most of them have some sort of people who handle those internet things and they can do the investigation and pull the records from TikTok or wherever it may be. So make sure the district attorney who's prosecuting the case knows, so they can add charges if they need to.
Speaker 1: Jeff Heinsley from Hensley and Associates is in the studio with us. A couple of ways to get your question to us eight three three four to six oh kmod or text BMMS and whatever that question is to eight two nine four five. So one says, my son came home from his dad's last night and told me his dad has a new girlfriend who screamed at him and threw something. He's seven. My ex has him again this Thursday, per our agreement. I do not feel safe sending him. What are my options?
Speaker 7: Well, as I always say, Step one, talk to the other person, find out what's going on. Did that really happen?
Speaker 9: Did it not?
Speaker 1: The kids?
Speaker 8: Seven?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 7: Seven year olds tend to make things up. I mean, they just do. I have a seven year old, Okay, he likes to make things up that are goofy and funny. Sometimes there's you know, get his brothers in trouble or something like that. Maybe you just didn't like her.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying your seven year old is a liar. Please don't misunderstand. I'm merely saying I have one.
Speaker 5: I know what it's like.
Speaker 7: First of all, and I always tell this to everybody. Step one is always talk to the other parents. Don't just automatically start threatening things or filing things or whatever.
Speaker 5: Talk to you.
Speaker 7: The parents say, look, our son came home and said this, your new girlfriend did this, this, and this. Did that really happen? And they'll say yes or no. And if it is yes, then you say, well, don't you think that's a little inappropriate? And if it happens again, then I'm gonna deal with it. I mean, just automatically shutting off visitation based upon the word of a seven year old, we can't do it. We can't file and notice the suspension or get an emergency custody over something a seven year old said. Unless the kid came back with bruises and is bleeding and those kind of things. Always step one, talk to the other parent. Mana talk to the other parent, find out what's going on. If there's an issue, call us.
Speaker 5: We will deal with it.
Speaker 4: But if it's.
Speaker 7: Something that can be addressed without starting war all of a sudden, do the right thing.
Speaker 1: But I can understand somebody's eye. I understand it adversity to wanting to have the confrontation and feels like it may blow up and maybe an already tender box of a situation.
Speaker 7: And it may be, but it's always, you know, unless unless there's protective orders and things like that, you should always trying and get along in coperent. I mean it sounds like this is a week on, week off kind of thing based upon their schedule changes. Maybe not either way, even if it's not. The point is is always try and talk to you the other person. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, then you can contact us and we can help facilitate that. But we need to find out more information before we start trying to file things. Based upon the word of a seven.
Speaker 1: Year old Jeff Finsley's in the studio from Hensley and associates, bmmassed and whatever. Your question is to eight two nine four five like this one? What steps do I need to take to force visitation on my ex wife? She won't allow me any contact with my teenage boys. We have a standard visitation order. I had a drug problem but have been cleaned for four years and just want to have a relationship with my kids.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sure, so you know. The first would be motion to in force visitation if if you're not having any visitation. If you're we can file a contempt citation for her failure to follow the court orders in regards to visitation. If it's been a number of years since you've seen your kids, there's obviously going to have to be some sort of reconciliation therapy or something done between you and especially the teenage kids, because heaven knows what mom's been saying to the kids about you, those kind of things. But we can help. So please give our office a call. We'd be happy to get that going for you can so you can start seeing your kids.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's an uncommon thing where guys feel like the other person is keeping the kids from them. One they don't have that power, right the other party does not have that power. Typically, they don't not legally know. I mean, does it happen all the time, Absolutely, because people just say, well, you're not going to see your kids, or I'm not going to make it happen, or screw you or whatever it may be.
Speaker 7: People do it. Do they legally have that power? Absolutely not, typically unless there's you know, inxtinuating circumstances like abuse and sexual assault and things like that. But my point is of it is is that if she's telling you no, and you've got an order that says yes, you need to call us so we can enforce that order.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first step has got to get legal representation. I feel like you heard that more than once today, because these things can get out of hand really fast, and you need someone that knows how to navigate the system and can give you the right advice. That's why the folks at Hinsley Associates are there for you, and you can call them at nine one eight three nine eight five six nine two for hinsleyan Associates nine one eight three nine eight five six nine two. If you find yourself in other areas of the law and needing help besides family law, Jeff, and the folks at hinsleyan Associates are at your disposal as well at that same number, right, Jeff.
Speaker 7: That's right. So we've got an attorney and office and another location that can definitely help with anything in addition to family law. So if you've got anything as mundane as a dui, all the we have to murder and everything in between as far as criminal is concerned. If you've got contracts that need to be drafted or reviewed, if you've got a probate issue, if you've had someone pass away and now their will or their trust needs to be probated, we can help with that. If you need a will drafted or a trust drafted, literally anything in addition to family law, we can help you with. Gives a call, We'll help hook you up with Lea, who's our attorney that handles all that, and she'll do a great job and take good care of you.
Speaker 1: Nine eight three nine eight five six nine two for Hinsley Associates. Jeff, thanks for joining day. We'll be back more crazy breaking sports news. I guess it's sports news, especially if you're a Chiefs fan. The new offensive coordinator Eric Benamy's wife has been shot at her home. Oh my god. All, according to ESPN, has been hospitalized. She's fifty seven. She was at their Virginia home while he's at training camp which just started.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: Comps told ESPN a person was being treated for serious injuries. She's reportedly in stable condition. You get the corporate jet right, yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, emergency flight home.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, say Joe's not far from the airport. But I would think you go immediately. Yeah, sure, I gotta go. Why mama shot? I'm horse cup running? Yeah, you know, like when he catches the touchdown and he keeps running.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, or when he finds out his mama was sick.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he jumps off the ship. Yeah, I don't know if I did that.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't jump off a ship. I mean, swims is really far. Wait till it's doctor.
Speaker 1: Boat feels like a better way to get to shore. Usually is you know, just saying, uh, some not surprising news. The CEO of Cracker Barrel is stepping down.
Speaker 5: What this isn't because of the terrible remodel? Was it? Probably?
Speaker 4: Yes, can't take it anymore.
Speaker 1: It was still fumbled.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was bad.
Speaker 1: New York Circus performer airlifted to hospital after female colleagues arrow misses the target and hits his neck.
Speaker 5: Yeah. See, there's no need to play William tail ever.
Speaker 1: They have those on America's Got Talent all the time, and they're just like, oh man, just waiting, waiting, waiting for that one arrow to slip. My kids are like, what happens if it hits the I'm like, it's pre recorded. We ain't seeing it right, it ain't live and that's why, Thank goodness, think goodness that that happened.
Speaker 5: You put this apple on your head. Let me shoot it up.
Speaker 1: No, have you seen the funeral pictures from Oliver Tree's funeral? No, you gotta go look.
Speaker 5: Ah, what makes it so special.
Speaker 4: It's the amount of people you'll see.
Speaker 1: You'll see when you see the photos. It is on brand for him. I feel like I feel like it's on brand for what we know about him, which is very little except for his videos and stuff.
Speaker 5: Well just click on images here. Okay.
Speaker 1: Everything looks normal until instead of the casket laying down, it's leaned up and they're hanging out of the caskets.
Speaker 6: Okay, oh yeah, well you know, people do things differently. There's even like a logan.
Speaker 1: Paul up there, like touches his face a loved one, like a loved one mom, dad, brother, wife, kids. I could see touching their face, right, anyone else know?
Speaker 5: I mean how close were they?
Speaker 1: I mean he touches the face.
Speaker 5: I mean I mean like personally, like were they best of friends that they talk every day? Or is he one of those Hey hey let's get this on YouTube, get some likes.
Speaker 1: I think it's that.
Speaker 5: Go if they draw a little mustache on him, well he already had a mustache anyway. I think it's that I wouldn't done it.
Speaker 1: People being like, hey, you're gonna go up and Carress's face. No, I don't want death on me.
Speaker 5: Y'all want to touch a dead body?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And all those other people, other people that are up there, like, hey, who do we chopped liver?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: We deserve attention too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a little weird.
Speaker 6: It is a weird one, right, Yeah, but you know, just looking at the guy, he seemed a little weird just based on looks.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: Oh, in his videos his music is pretty good, Yeah, was it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? It was. It was pretty good for what it was. It was good.
Speaker 1: Not my cup of tea.
Speaker 5: It is fine. What kind was it like? Techno music? Yeah, kind of okay, seems like it just looking at just based on looks. Not k pop. He's not Korean, just electronic.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man seventy two died after nursing home workers shoved him, claimed he slid off of his chair.
Speaker 5: What did he do?
Speaker 6: Did he grab a boob? One too many times? She's like, I'm stop touching me.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. Shoved feels like a shoved off of a chair feels a little different, feels like there's other disciplinary actions, like the police. If you've been assaulted right by an elderly man honking your bobos, you know they do things differently at the nurse home. Twelve year old forced to stay in the laundry room without ac fed contaminated food and water.
Speaker 5: According to cops, Oh, contaminated food. Huh, I wonder how it was contained?
Speaker 1: Okay, right, old food, maggots, I don't know. Dad shocked seven year old with taser. If boy fell from push up position as family ate dinner.
Speaker 5: Well, I told you. You can't say I didn't warn you.
Speaker 1: Eat your broccoli or you're gonna do push ups.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're you're like, oh, not that, it's okay. But if you, as the dad, were a drill sergeant, I might be able to connect the dot. Why why you act that way?
Speaker 5: Right? That's just you were programmed that way.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna wager this dad was not. What if he was a former, No, former, I don't think he was. No, not even a coach, well not an excuse. A coach doing that, even to a player in real time, is bizarre. A couple arrested after five year old dies from catastrophic injuries all over body.
Speaker 4: Oh, I see.
Speaker 5: I hate it when they do that. They don't tell us what it is. Well, what happened?
Speaker 4: Abuse?
Speaker 5: Clearly? Was he hit with a royal rose? Was he smacked around? Was he pushed out of a chair?
Speaker 1: For honking Bobos?
Speaker 5: For honking Bobos, there's a lesson we learned for today. Honking Bobos.
Speaker 1: Told investigators that in the morning of the child's death, she left the five year old alone with him and returned forty five minutes later to find that the belt used by both adults for disciplining had the buckle broken off. The mother added that the belt was intact before she left that day.
Speaker 5: Is she getting any trouble for that?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think she reported it when she came back. Right, it sounds like right. Woman smashes jeep into Harley Davidson motorcycle, kills cop and his girlfriend.
Speaker 5: What a bitch.
Speaker 1: Victim walking to greet two men at front gate gets killed before suspects hide gun and fridge.
Speaker 5: Huh Oh, they never look in the fridge. It's the first place I always look for something. Right, we all see my pistol. It's around her somewhere. She checked the fridge.
Speaker 1: Anti gun activist killed man with close range headshot at child's pool party.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, Now all those kids are traumatized.
Speaker 1: M h ah. Maybe he did it off to the side.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, hey, let me let me let me speak to you for a minute, real quick. Yeah. And then out of nowhere the kids are just, you know, playing.
Speaker 1: And then you hear the sound.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man walking friend to her car after night out shot dead along with woman. Okay, woman leaving leasing office killed by neighbor who was upset over spilled water.
Speaker 5: Well, you know it's not spilt milk.
Speaker 1: Spilled water. You ain't breathing, you ain't trying to steer your wheelchair. With your with a tube.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: A couple arrested for starving nine month old who had gained only one pound since birth.
Speaker 5: That's terrible, man, how does that even happen?
Speaker 1: You're just a dick.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Woman poisoned ex husband many times by putting vising in his seapap. Oh my god, I'll kill you.
Speaker 5: That will kill you.
Speaker 1: How much vising did you buy?
Speaker 5: Right? I don't think it.
Speaker 6: Takes a whole lot of vising to kill somebody. I was at my brother's house and he likes to watch those crime shows and stuff, and there was one on about the lady who had accident late quote unquote killed her old man with visine.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: She told police that she just wanted to give them the squirtz, you know, yeah, after case of the diarrhea and uh, and just overdid it and ended up killing him with advising using.
Speaker 1: This says that it's called tetrahydels poisoning small adoss small amounts can lead to serious illness, especially in children, and large amounts can be fatal. But it is not given actual amount, which probably feels like a good idea if they don't want.
Speaker 5: You doing it.
Speaker 6: I would imagine advising bottles aren't that big, right, Yeah, so I would imagine it's going to take at least a whole bottle of vising.
Speaker 1: But a seapem holds like maybe two cups cup. Yeah, and you're just breathing it, uh huh. Yeah, but you're still getting that the liquid's going into your lungs a little bit. That vaper's going into your lungs.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So as where it's supposed to be distilled water, you're putting deadly chemicals.
Speaker 1: In there, and then it's still a vapor, right, Yeah, so that would make sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's still getting into your system, getting in your lungs, getting into your blood. Then you crap all over yourself and die. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wonder how they figured it out.
Speaker 5: Well, the machine could see clearly.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there was some sort of test when he was like, WHOA, what's going on? I'm just using distilled water. It's easier now more than ever to test chemicals.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Or maybe there was a residue left in the machine, like.
Speaker 1: I know, my mom, see pat machine communicates to a computer. Oh so maybe they they know when there's not hey, you're not putting distilled water.
Speaker 5: Something don't seem right here. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, distressed eleven year old flags down police and says her dad is trying to kill her.
Speaker 4: Yikes.
Speaker 1: Man who caused wild West style shootout that killed nineteen year old girl learns his fate.
Speaker 5: Wild West style.
Speaker 1: Huh Like they ten paces and turned around. I guess so raw had a couple of friends up on the roof with rifles, you know, a guy nearby making pine boxes yep, another guy hiding in a barrel. Woman left son one with feeding tube and other child while with people she just met, mother of the years. I need more context. Was she trying to get it go to work okay, and had a hard time finding a babysitter and there are people from church right or did she just go down the street and find, you know, Clifford who's on the corner and say watch my kid. You might be the latter half, because that feels completely different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Clifford and June seems like such a nice lady to be watching your kids. It'd be like Clifford and.
Speaker 1: Beatrice. Barbara, okay, Barbara. Yeah, new trouble for couple after boy five found walking on road after escaping dirty home. Oh okay, how dirty? How dirty? Does a house have to be to be claimed, like for the box to be checked dirty, a.
Speaker 4: Hoarders home where you can't even walk through rooms.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like that's pretty extreme. There's roaches almost we live south of the Mason Dixon Almost every house house roaches.
Speaker 6: I think there has to be animal and or human feces on the floor. Okay, okay, like living room dishes piled up, you know, rodents. Yeah, I mean you say we got roaches, but I mean if you've got a mouse problem, yeah, more than just one or two here and there.
Speaker 5: I think that's you.
Speaker 4: Can't fall asleep without one crawling on you.
Speaker 6: Or you open the door to the house and you go, oh god, right, that's that's how they deem it.
Speaker 5: You know, as soon as you open up that door, you can smell it. Oh.
Speaker 1: Woman trying to scare partner by dousing her in alcohol.
Speaker 4: Okay, like Tito's or.
Speaker 1: I mean Tito's is flammable, Yeah it is.
Speaker 6: I think it was more rubbing, but okay, that's scary. That's scary stuff that alcohol burns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you leave after that. You don't work that out, No, No, you you try to scare me that you're going to set me a fire. Yeah, feels like our relationship's over at that time. I will I give you one more chance. Hey, that's your only warning, right?
Speaker 4: What kind of party are we throwing tonight?
Speaker 1: Ran face first into a tree. Girl's odd death is being probed by police.
Speaker 5: What she dared to do?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 5: Dared to face versus the tree. I bet you won't.
Speaker 1: I've been drunk and done that.
Speaker 5: I've done it before. I put a motorcycle helmet on and then ram the tree before I had explains so much. I just wanted to see how safe the helmet was. But it like.
Speaker 1: This girl was twelve.
Speaker 5: Yeah, face first into it.
Speaker 1: Some people are saying she was being chased.
Speaker 5: Okay, George Georgie joun watch out for the tree.
Speaker 1: No, I got it. I shot him. Romance novelist charged in slain of motel owner. At least they admit it. What is it with writers and killing people? I feel like I've had a lot of those lately. Dad's stepmom kept starving girl locked in room with metal chain without bathroom.
Speaker 5: Oh my little black snake moan action going on.
Speaker 1: There like a mop para professionals shoved nonverbal students to ground in.
Speaker 4: Own Urineugh, is that it a dispensary?
Speaker 1: Woman spit on her uncle while standing over her grandmother's dead body.
Speaker 4: Goodness.
Speaker 1: A couple arrested for baby's death told people it was a prank.
Speaker 5: Gotcha.
Speaker 1: Man killed wife as their son watched after she rejected reconciliation effort and taunted him.
Speaker 5: Some people man.
Speaker 1: Last one man found dead with girlfriend's hair in his hands, was shot during a quote fit of rage. We're gonna take a break. We'll be back.