Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Monday. That means it's mugshot Monday. That means I'm here with Keisha. Hey girl, heo, Keisha, this hair is just killing it. Your hair is so good, it's so cute.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Thanks, Now you know next week gotta hack can have eighty eight inch hair stitches on my head.
Speaker 1: So I don't know how long that is. I assume that's like a proposal. So like one of the Mormon wives, like Downtown.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, but it's so hot, like this feels good too, but I missed.
Speaker 1: The bundles I do. Yeah, well, wait till it's the longest. I don't know when it gets cold there.
Speaker 2: Like January, de yeah, February, and like I had a long time, so.
Speaker 1: Well, I will tell you guys that. So today's Monday. So on the free Feed today. In addition to this episode is an interview I did with Mallory of ninety Day Fiance. I never, I never like said that she was coming on or announced it in any way because I've been burned in the past where I've like I put it on my social media and they were like, oh she has to change.
Speaker 2: So we did the interview.
Speaker 1: She's super cute, super fun, and so that if you're on the paid feed, then you got it on Saturday. But if you're here on the free feed, thank you, and you are getting it today. And it was very fun and you can watch the whole thing over on YouTube. Her hair's a little different, she had like kind of different makeups. She looks she looks great. She's a really cute girl. And her Turkish fiance has I've had a couple of episodes where he's doing a little bit of that I'm the man and you're not allowed to talk to you know, a little bit of that. I think I think it's all going to come around where it's gonna be fine, just just just my bo on it. But right now it's people are like, did you ask her about like why he's being so like I'm the man. I'm like, no, I'm not gonna ask her that. I'm going to ask her stuff about the show, stuff about the story. I'm not going to ask her like, hey, he's your guy, like a massage in his asshole, Like I'm not.
Speaker 2: Gonna say that. This this waight, and you just see if he really is or not, so yeah, because I cannot.
Speaker 1: She wouldn't. She's a very very strong other woman, and she definitely is like, okay, you shut your mouth.
Speaker 2: Don't talk to me like that, you know, so get over to hit over the head with a skillet.
Speaker 1: Yes exactly. She had on that show ke Should they had a white trash bash where they had, you know, kind of like making fun of themselves and they had people sort of dress a stereotypical rednecks to welcome rush sheet from Turkey.
Speaker 2: It was, oh gosh, was he in shop? Was he scared?
Speaker 1: They got an outfit for him that had like a a bandana with a mullet like Jim Beam shirt. Like they kind of leaned down and it was very funny. And she put like a beer can as a roller in her hair. I mean, so funny. So I I enjoy her. And she did call me yes, ma'am more than once.
Speaker 2: So look as she didn't call you Mary. When they call you Mary, that is like a punch to the good.
Speaker 1: People go crazy, people go crazy. The last couple of times I've had people on I have really you know, I always put it in my link. I always say Mary pain not Mary. I always put it, Oh you do put not Mary. I put Mary pain Comma not Mary. I put it in every email, us, into every person, and then.
Speaker 2: I sound like the title of a book.
Speaker 1: And then I tell and then I tell them as well, and then sometimes they still say it. And what can I do? I've done all I can.
Speaker 2: I mean, at least they they call you pink like Dia, Hey pink. I mean.
Speaker 1: We're starting with her, and.
Speaker 2: Oh god, they are made perfectly perfectly for one another because they are so stupid.
Speaker 1: This week, there was a lot of stuff on social media about some arrest she had had. He was like, mostly with her ex husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, okay, so we know of the ex husband, meaning this super horrible person who's an alcoholic, a drug user or whatever. But then we see this week, well you're the one who got arrested, right, he did it. So I was shocked, but not shocked. I didn't think she'd be smart enough to commit.
Speaker 1: A crime, but you know, uh, she's got a bad picker, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: That's for sure.
Speaker 1: I'd like to know if the mother has been to jail, because now both daughters have been to jail, so or prison. I'd like to know what the mother has any kind of record as well.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with no.
Speaker 1: She seems horrified by her children.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I think that she. I think she's straight laced and exceptionally disappointed and a little bit scared of her daughters. Well I'd be scared of the oldest daughter too. I mean, the bitch carries around her car from prison.
Speaker 1: She was in federal prison for cocaine trafficking. So go not necessarily people, Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: She does.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Dia and Cyrus, So here's where we start. Cyrus is telling Dia and the sister Claudia that he's spent a lot of his life in Jubie and a lot of his adult life in prison. And he's done, and Claudia goes, okay, good to hear. All right, I need a shot now for real. So they go insout to take shots, because that's what you do when you've been out of prison for ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also what you do when you lie. It makes the lie go down a little bit easier if you take a shot afterwards. So they're gonna be dropped by the end of the night. A very good point.
Speaker 1: But then we see her daughter Cassidy with the k aged nine and asking him about all his teeth, and he explains, he shows other parts of his mouth that have fake teeth, like flippers, and he just I guess he just hadn't gotten one, that front one yet.
Speaker 2: Cassidy was all of us, yeah, thank you, because we all had questions. And I like the fact that she pointed out, Yeah, she's like which missing hole she was talking about? Like, thank you, Cassidy, because we we would not have known that there were other missing teeth. We just thought it was a front tooth.
Speaker 1: And he said he got the first one. The front one got knocked out by somebody punching him in the face.
Speaker 2: That's what we figured is he does not have meth mouth. He don't uh uh we know how that looks. This is this is a punch.
Speaker 1: So he goes out to talk to his mom and the talking head. The mom says, Cyrus was doing okay. But then, you know, as we were growing up, I was a single mom and I opened a frozen yogurt shop and the dad was sort of in and out, and I was trying to build a future for me and my child. But I was gone all the time and he found the wrong friends. So this poor woman blames herself for trying to like open a yogurt shop.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, you can't do You cannot blame yourself for your child's life for crime. Well, you are serving the community with froyo. I mean, what is better than froyo after school? Nothing?
Speaker 1: Thing? God so good?
Speaker 2: How can she be so sweet and kind and like that? And he's just I don't think he's a criminal mastermind, because when you're a criminal mastermind, you don't get arrested that many times. No, no, just contos so many. I'm behind the eyes with that boy. You're right, it's just nothing. It's almost scary, Like I'm like this, is there something more wrong with him than what we know?
Speaker 1: We're gonna find out because he is back in prison, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll be out next year or is it this year? I think I saw October of this year? He may be a Libfest.
Speaker 1: Do you know why he won't be at librifest because it because.
Speaker 2: It's sold out. It's sold out.
Speaker 1: Remind me at the end of this episode and we'll talk about what to do if you still want tickets.
Speaker 2: But I can fan girling out about something that I'm included in. Yeah, I still fan girl out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have so much fun. So all right, So Cyrus tells his mom, you know, She goes, are you, you know, glad to be out or whatever? I'll you want a dumb question, and he says, I'm glad to be finally free, and it's great to have a good little family to come home to and they love me. And mom says, okay, well, based on what we talked about, I purchased a ring and shows a little I mean, you know, it's from Cols or whatever, but I mean good, it's better than.
Speaker 2: That that was in a Crackerjack box. Listen.
Speaker 1: She got it wherever she got it, and it's a ring, and it's a symbol, so it doesn't have to.
Speaker 2: Be a symbol of doom gloom, symbol of what unclear.
Speaker 1: So I purchased a ring if you want to move forward, and he goes, yeah, Mom, this is beautiful. Thanks, But I don't want to propose or marry her yet. Like it's been one day.
Speaker 2: That's what shimarta saying. He said, so thus far.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and she says it's okay to take your time, and they hug and it's sweet, and he goes, mom, let's go take shots New Year's. I mean, okay, so I'm talking to daddy, goes, I'm not ready to get married.
Speaker 2: It's been one day.
Speaker 1: We have to see how it is to live together, like I have to get to know her, not on the phone.
Speaker 2: Well, but here's the funny thing. If he were to say, hey, Dia, let's go get married tomorrow, she.
Speaker 1: Says, yes, yeah, absolutely she would.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they go inside and he is, let's do a shot, and DIA's mom says, interesting, I didn't think he'd liked to drink, and and he goes, well, I don't really and uh or I just said that because you get away from me. And she says, you know, I'm asking a lot of questions because I am the mom and I never asked questions of Jaden and Dia has had a lot of men who have not treated her good. And he says, I understand that, I understand you don't want to repeat that. I'm fine if you ask me questions, and I hope I can prove you wrong, right, And he says, let my actions show to you how I feel, and the mom goes, Liz goes, well, the drinking scares me. I'm going to be honest, And Cindy comes in and goes, Liz, don't worry, I promise, like he's not a big drinker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, but I mean none of this is all of this is too much going on. Yet nothing is going on at all, you know what I mean. Like she's making a big deal out of the drinking. He's literally taking three shots of Crown Apple, of all the drinks. I'm like, God, my stomach's bernie just looking at the bottle. Here's the thing. She should be more concerned about the stupidity of her own child than the sobriety of this guy who has taken three shots.
Speaker 1: Well, in the talking head, Liz goes, I don't like this with all the drinking. I think it's a bad example for the kids. Every single adult of this bitch is drinking.
Speaker 2: So they're all bad examples.
Speaker 1: And I just wanted to get to know him without the drinking. And I don't think he deserves to be with my daughter.
Speaker 3: And she cries, Hey, but here he's not drunk. Yeah, I mean, right now, he's not drunk. So Jada, one of the children, eleven, comes in is like, oh, are you ready, We're gonna go watch fireworks. So I guess they're gonna go, like to the downtown area, y'all. The best summer pieces are the ones you end up wearing on repeat, Comfortable, versatile, somehow right for every occasion. So I'm at the beach, or I'm at home, or wherever I am, I always am wearing these same pieces over and over from Quins. They are linen. They are so light and so beau. People are constantly like, where'd you get that dress? Let me tell you what I'm loving right now? From Quints.
Speaker 1: I've got this short sleeve swing dress. I've got the linen shirt dress. My favorite is the short sleeve pop over top, the long sleeve popover dress, the long sleeve popover maxi dress. I have it in a light blue color. I bet I wear it once a week and people stop me, where did you get that? I mean it looks like I got it at like some sort of fancy European store. It is from Quints, and it is so affordable.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They have these lightweight, effortless styles. They start at thirty two dollars. They also have this amazing denim you can get some really cute white denim jeans. They have these organic cotton sweaters and that's really great. Sometimes at night you need to just like throw something on your cute linen pop over top. They also have this incredible jewelry and I've told you guys don't sleep on their bedding. They've got these amazing cashier throws for the end of your bed you guys. Quints literally has everything. And let me tell you something else. I'm loving their luggage. I'm telling you they have everything. They've got candles. I can't even I couldn't even like name all the things they have. You got to go check it out. So make your summer wardrobe feel easier. You're going to go to quints dot com slash peak Shade for free shipping on your order in three hundred and sixty five day returns.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 1: It's available in Canada now too. That's q U I n CE dot com slash pink Shade. That's free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns quints dot com slash pink Shade. Now, all these adults have been talking about all the shots they're taking and they're all I's driving with kids in the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And I feel kind of bad that they drove to see that horrible display of fireworks. That's pretty bad. I didn't need that. I didn't even see it was about your fireworks. It's bad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Dia and Cyrus get in her car to go see fireworks, and they're obvious it's just the two of them, and so somebody else took all the kids. So they're obviously running late for whatever reason. And it could have been production, had them talk, or you know, it could be anything.
Speaker 2: It's it's New Year's Eves. There's traffic, there's all kinds of there's drunk drivers.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's probably everybody left thirty minutes before, and so they could get a good spot or whatever, and then they left later, maybe because they were talking.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's to his mom or you know, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking to Dia says, you know, my ex husband had a drinking problem, so that was probably triggering for my mother. So they arrived and everybody is pissed. They're like, you already missed it. More broken promises, already, this is supposed to be a new family tradition, and you didn't. Not everybody's just just coming at them.
Speaker 2: They're coming that hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So mom pulled the mom, Liz pulls Dia and Cyrus over, and Dina goes, Mom, there was traffic, there's no parking. We did our best to get here. And mom says, you were late and this was supposed to be all about the kids, and they were very disappointed. And and if you left at the right time, you would have made it. And if you could have stopped drinking earlier, you could have made it. I'm like, again, they're just talking about how much they drank or they all drove.
Speaker 2: And I just don't feel which is wrong in itself, but I don't feel like any The sister smote the blood outside and I think she was the driver, So this bitch was high and drunk. But the mom says, so laser focused on this one person who is not behind the wheel, thinks about Cyrus that he wasn't dr doesn't have a license.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't have a license, and the and mom goes, you need to put your kids first, and Dia goes, I always do, except for that ramshackle bedroom that they're in. So bringing home a method and besides that, other than that, So in the talking head. Cyrus goes, you know, I felt great and I don't care. I don't care what she's got going on, and Dia goes, well, I can see why she's upset, and I I love that. Mom's like, excuse me, I know you're talking head. It's supposed to be private. We were you talking about me?
Speaker 2: I mean she said what you said? I loved it.
Speaker 1: She was so close, and she goes, did you just say you don't care about what I think? And he goes, uh, what I said was I didn't care.
Speaker 2: Uh? And Dia goes, you heard wrong, and.
Speaker 1: Cyrus goes, no, I just said like I'm not going to let anything affect me, and I hope eventually you'll accept me, which is not the words that came out of his mouth, but.
Speaker 2: He probably does. Remember. I mean, I don't think his brain makes a full circle. It just stops halfway with everything.
Speaker 1: And he hadn't had a drink in four years, but he was doing drugs in prison, remember right, No, no, no, no, no, that was Brady. That was Brady. They kept getting his day pushback.
Speaker 2: He wasn't doing drugs in prison, but.
Speaker 1: And Cyru's like, eventually, I hope you can accept me, and Dia says, yeah, Mom, if you don't accept him, then you and I won't have a relationship. I was like, well, girl, you fucking have your babysitter. I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I'm sure mom has to help pay bills every now and then. I'm I'm sure the mom has a GoFundMe set up to finish the back room for her grandkids. I mean, I think the grandma does a lot for Doya.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the talking head Dia goes, you know, if I have to choose between my mom and Cyrus, I would pick Cyrus because he's my family.
Speaker 2: You have known him one year.
Speaker 1: If I have to pick between my mother and Cyrus, I'll pick Cyrus because he's my family. Your mother is literally your family, Like what are you talking?
Speaker 2: She gave birth to you, like DNA is shared and you're walking around with this guy who's the equivalent of the fucking scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz because his brain has to be made of straws. Then we're talking about the hair. It just I didn't personally want to be seen with him.
Speaker 1: I would either, I just would not.
Speaker 2: Like. We got to make some changes before we go out of public.
Speaker 1: You know, she says, at some point, you know, you do have to pick your partner over your parents.
Speaker 2: This made is such a partner.
Speaker 1: You've been talking to him on the phone for a year.
Speaker 2: Girl. I mean your kid was just literally counting his teeth. She didn't come very high because there's not that many teeth. But I mean, this is the person you want to pick over your mom.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy. So and the mom says, you know, I do worry that I'll have to pick up the pieces like I did with Jaden.
Speaker 2: And probably the ex husband and who knows how many other boyfriends in between. Yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: And so they're like, all right, everybody's getting cold, the kids are cold, let's go to the hotel. So they get in the car. Now it's the two of them and some of the kids. Yeah, and Dia says, my mom didn't even say goodbye, and the kids go grandma's cranky. And Dina goes, why were you being naughty?
Speaker 2: Yah, you were being naughty. That made me so mad.
Speaker 1: I'm like, don't.
Speaker 2: Yep, that is just she is not a good I don't think she's a good person. I really don't.
Speaker 1: And the time talking head Cyrus goes man, tonight's been bad. I was put through the ringer. And if DIA's mom is not willing to accept us as a family, she can kick rocks. And this man has the audacity to say to these kids, doesn't seem you're gonna doesn't seem like you're gonna be around your nanny too much anymore.
Speaker 2: And that is when she should have stopped the car.
Speaker 1: And opened the door.
Speaker 2: Open the door. I mean, really, she didn't even have to stop the car, just open the door. If he rolls out, he rolls out, and you tell his mom to come pick him up. But she likes that.
Speaker 1: Kind of stuff to actually, oh, he's in charge. She's gonna tell my kids they can't see their grandma. Terrible.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's crazy. What can you imagine how much her mom cried when she watched that scene. You know she cried.
Speaker 1: She probably also cheered because he's probably already back in prison. Okay, Kirsten and Brady, all right now?
Speaker 2: Is interesting.
Speaker 1: At some point on this episode, Kirsten calls Corey like Corey like. She says Corey a smage different than Corey. She says, like Corey correct.
Speaker 2: Something does she look like she pronounces where it's correctly all the time. Mary Payne, Well, I mean the girl's name was core with a K.
Speaker 1: The girl's name was core, so it's hard to understand how to pronounce it. So I get it.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe like her friends call her Corway sometimes to just be funny, like why'd your mom named you that?
Speaker 1: Why' she spell it like that?
Speaker 2: And then we also found out she's got a couple of months shots too.
Speaker 1: I know she's had a glow up though.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, not like a normal person glow up, but like small town. Yeah, I'm a small town. She's the hottest girl in that town. No, Corey is That's what I mean? Is? Oh yeah, no I met that Kristen. Is it Kristen A Kirsten?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're saying, you're saying Kirsten has mugshots, Cory.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think so she's got a whole life together.
Speaker 1: She looks she's the hottest girl in the town. Okay, Kirsten, yees, she's got mugshots. What were they for?
Speaker 2: I don't care that much about her that. I just saw him and said, ha, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I gotcha, Yeah, got you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Because Cory. I think she's either her nerves or she's in something in the medical field, because there was a picture of her with scrubs on. So yeah, she, like I said, she either went back to school, got her life together, married well, got her life together. But she is living much better.
Speaker 1: Than Kirsten is okay, kristin a Kirsten Kirsten Kirston k e I R okay like Keisha.
Speaker 2: Kay, but not as great? No, obviously. I mean, how many mugshows do you have? I mean, let me see what three and a half?
Speaker 1: No, you don't, okay, So all right. So at the arcade, Brady is saying Corey called and said, Remy, the daughter has swollen lyft nodes in her neck, and he goes, I feel like it's more serious. So then he reads a text from Corey who explains it and says it's been going on for a few weeks. They're taking her for a scan, but it's probably some sort of lesion that could be easily removed, but it could or could not be cancerous, but they have to get it scanned. They have to wait for these test results. So it does sound serious, you know.
Speaker 2: It does sound serious, But I think the timing of it is quite questionable, Like why all of a sudden did it become so important right when we were supposed to make this trip right, and it's been going on for three or four weeks.
Speaker 1: I think the kids are like, we don't want to do this. We don't want to be on camera. That's embarrassing, you know.
Speaker 2: I get it. Well, I don't get it, because I'll take camera time anyway, I can.
Speaker 1: Get it right.
Speaker 2: But as an eleven year old girl, it's enough to her dad's on a show about prison. But then you got and your stepmom trying to fuck in a bathroom. I mean, yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they're like, no, we have to be around it.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: So he shows these sex to Kirsten and they're both like, god, why did Corey not tell us she's onn this for weeks? But and Kirsty goes, well, we need to get back to the hotel so I can cancel that room, and like, I get it, Like I can get that too. To pay for a hotel room for like two nights is a.
Speaker 2: Lot, it is, And she doesn't have this extra cash. I mean she's probably pushing a bill back, so she could be able to afford this trip. So, yeah, that is important. I get it.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to Kirsten, goes, Corey gave us no notice, and yeah, the money is hard to read. It is a big deal. I do need to cancel this room. So she says to him, so we won't have any time alone on our anniversary, and he goes, yeah, right, and she goes, well, I guess that's convenient, and I guess I'll also have to cancel our dinner reservations and so. And I kind of get her point here too, which is like, we made all these But then again, why is he going out to dinner with her when he hadn't seen his kids in five years?
Speaker 2: He needs to be hanging out.
Speaker 1: With the kids.
Speaker 2: But I mean, he can't hang out with his kids unless the mom brings.
Speaker 1: The kids, right, But the whole point is the mom was bringing the kids, and then Corey was gonna babysit all the kids so they could go out, Okay.
Speaker 2: I misunderstood that. I thought they were all going to dinner. No, okay, and then she was going to keep the kids, cord I want to give them damn kids. I don't blame her, like no, my kids can watch themselves. Okay, that does make more sense than why she was upset. Okay, okay, got it.
Speaker 1: So they're talking, Eddy goes, she's pissed off at me with the situation. But does she think I'm not mad I don't get to see my daughters who haven't seen years, but I'm getting bitched at Yeah. So in the car, she says, so she's telling the kids Corey and her girls can't come, and the kids are like, oh no, we're sad, like why can't they come? And he goes, well, Remy had to go to the doc. And she goes, so you don't get to meet him today. And then she goes into well nothing ever goes my way and that's what I get from being married to a felon, and I'm sick of things always getting thrown or rich every time I make a plan. He's like, so wrong. Wow, Okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: She totally made it all about her. I found it funny. Whenever he was telling the kids why they the girls couldn't come, He's like, well, she's got this medical condition, that medical condition, and when you add that medical condition with this medical condition, tell her she's fucking sick, like these kids, do know what you're talking about, Doe.
Speaker 1: You're staying a swollen lymph node in the set. Oh yeah, He goes, what about our life? Like I wish I was at home with you working a job every day. He goes, you know, I get it, you pay for everything. I'm stuck in a halfway house. Like I get it, And she goes, I'm stressed out and I need help, and I just did all of this stuff and then I just feel like it just for nothing, because everything always falls am Art.
Speaker 2: I'm overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: And of course I am also worried about your daughter having throat cancer. Last, lastly, Yes, So they head to the room and so she sits on the curb because she's talking to production, and so he goes.
Speaker 2: Come with me.
Speaker 1: Your mom is mad at me, and they're all like, okay, do dad that they're used.
Speaker 2: To their mom being mad. I would not let my kids go anywhere with any let's say this person was not a Fela addicted to drugs and all these other horrible things. I wouldn't just let my kids go off with a man that really I just started dating and who also stole things off my front porch. You got to and used to live in a meth a crack.
Speaker 1: Then remember they are married, yes, her husband, yep, and this is the first time the kids, first.
Speaker 2: Time I ever met him exactly. This is still a stranger. No, you cannot go anywhere along with them.
Speaker 1: No, So they head to the room and she does you're talking about with production and she goes, you know, we have all planned this co parenting thing, and everything seems to be like great, and I really hope that Corey wasn't planning this all along to like screw us and not come here. And then we see these photos. I forgot to pull this up, and I'm pull up right now. We see these photos of her and Corey together.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we were all sitting down watching this. Okay, look at this. I know the bikini one. What is Well, So the question was, it's like, okay, wait, were she and Corey friends before she dated this guy wish? My answer was no, I don't think so. But then I'm looking at this, maybe they were.
Speaker 1: Did they become friends after she started dating her ex husband? I thought, and now they're going to hump each other on upon Sharon Raft and she both left.
Speaker 2: No, she straddled there's just one leg right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she's straddling her.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. That's I would never want to straddle my baby. Daddy's new wife strangler perhaps not straddle No, but Corey looks great.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she walks back in to the hotel and the front desk lady gives her some flowers and it's like, oh, that was nice from Brady. So she comes in and the kids all go she got the flowers, and she's in a happier mood.
Speaker 2: Because they notice how much she's I mean, she shouldn't be acting like this in front of the kids. She should be saying these things in front of the kids. Yes, yeah, correct.
Speaker 1: So they all lay down and uh.
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 1: Brady goes, okay, guys laid down his nap time. Yeah, that's the way to get a kid to take a nap snaptime, lay down. They give him a bit of drill or a melitonein or something.
Speaker 2: They'll just tell that makes a kid want to stay up because they know something's going on.
Speaker 1: Are the kids like seven and six or six and five?
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Seven and six the first groupie, yeah, seven and six, So they're too old.
Speaker 2: For a nap. But I think that because one is never too old.
Speaker 1: Well kids at that age think I'm too old to take a nap. But I think it's the kind of thing like She's like, they've been at this arcade, over stimulated for four hours, retired, they should take a little rest before we get ready for dinner or whatever. So they're all laying down in riot. The little kid, little boy was like, it's not nap time, as any little boy that age would do, and Brady goes, it is nap time. Go get in that bed, just like yelling him about the bathroom. I don't you've met this kid for one day. Do not speak to my child that way.
Speaker 2: Well, and not only that, you're not even a parent to your own kids. You never were, So you want to come out of prison a parent my kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you hadn't seen your kids in six years.
Speaker 2: She's stupid. And she laid right there and said nothing.
Speaker 1: Said nothing. I hate this tone. So they snuggle and she goes, I have an idea. I give you five minutes. So they leave the kids in the room and go fuck next to the vending machines. And if we did not need this footage, I did not need it.
Speaker 2: It was the worst idea ever, but also a very smart idea because when he said, yo, you're just gonna throw your bra right there, she goes, yes, so no one will stop. She's right because if I were to pass by the vending machine. No, I'm lying, because if I'd taking an edible and passed by the vending I don't give a fuck what's going on? And now I'm getting the snickers, like I'm going in like carry on, carry on. But of all the places that go, why not the bathroom with the shower water running. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they're not utilizing that bathroom. It makes no sense.
Speaker 2: I mean that's pretty freaky though. I mean, like she gets her freak card. Yeah, that one right there. But the camera was on. They're like if the hotel camera was on, yeah like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder if like the next day they were like, I remember when you allowed us to film in your holiday and express, can we get that vending machineage from ten to ten forty two or whatever.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even like a quick pull your pants down because they got fully got dressed.
Speaker 1: They were getting naked.
Speaker 2: Girl. You may have a Korean only fans because she's free. Jeez, this is something else. I mean, fuck, then a snack some of its spark.
Speaker 1: No, all right, let's talk you about Rich and Felicia.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: First of all, Felicia has become a full alcoholic since the last time we saw her.
Speaker 2: But she looks great.
Speaker 1: She looks great, but I don't know. She's got a drinking problem, or a weed problem or a pill problem.
Speaker 2: She's never all three could be true.
Speaker 1: Just closed, eyes closed, Yeah, yeah, it's bad. So yeah. Felicia goes out with her friends Diamond, Maddie and A and cousin and Haley, brand new hair, brand new face.
Speaker 2: Who does Haley? All these bitches needed subtitles. They needed subtitles. They needed someone over there doing sign language. Because we understood nothing that I would have understood the song. They could have had it in brill, and I would have understood the braill better than I would have un to set these bitches talking at this table, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But when you get the screener, there's no subtitles. So if I don't watch it on screener, see I watched the screener, I kept having to rewind rewind, so I'm just just kept looking at each other.
Speaker 2: What part did you catch? Because I thought this snippet of it, like I it was hard to watch. It was bad.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Is talking so like minions?
Speaker 1: So cousin Haley, who has brand new hair, looks great. Yeah, she goes, y'all know about rich To these girls now in the talking hat with their eyes completely closed, Felicia says, I'm working as a super dome. I'm working my dad's liquor wholesale business and living with Mazilla and Richards ghost at me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean rich did he No, he didn't ghost. He ran away from you. We saw him stirrying down the streets.
Speaker 1: Ran literally all the way back to Yes, literally ran all the way back to so. So she's talking to them and she goes, yeah, like we tried to ask him by his divorce and he got all mad, stormed out, and then he ghosts me like I just want to know who you is, and Haley goes, hold on, we're gonna look up see who he is, and they're like shots eyes. I mean this was like this.
Speaker 2: Was like no, no one needed to be driving that.
Speaker 1: Night, No, no, no, no. So now over at aunt Stephanie's. She is saying.
Speaker 2: Regarding let's not go past her new hair color. Now, well, it's like she switched it up a little. She had a little razzle dazzles to it.
Speaker 1: I just saw that it looked like burgundy.
Speaker 2: It was so our friend who does not watch the show, he's like, I want to watch this.
Speaker 1: Okay, rhy but okay, oh.
Speaker 2: He fucking loved it.
Speaker 1: Of course, Oh of course, okay.
Speaker 2: He goes, well, and he's from Louisiana. He was like, so, okay. I told him. I said they are Sicilian cagnes. He goes, yeah, that's the such thing. I'm like, okay, the rest of us didn't know that. He goes, no, they are very Sicilian. We don't know what they are. But he was like, what is wrong with her hair? What is going on with this woman? There was like, no one can explain it, Like, we don't. We are thirteen episodes in and we have not figured out her hair. We just we don't know.
Speaker 1: It's been shocking every time we see.
Speaker 2: It and we get to add color to it.
Speaker 1: And did you notice so much better that her like her decorations in the middle of her table, like whatever, like her like the centerpiece. It was like, so it was like a wine bottle on its side with grapes and leaves all around it, like, oh, I've seen that before.
Speaker 2: I was like, I've seen that because she's Sicilian, I got started to have a Marty Gros beat on it or something like that. So Silian flag.
Speaker 1: So Aunt Stephanie is, you know, mumbling to herself looking on the internet for things about Rich and she goes, this is just some some bullshit and I can't contone this, and divorce papers should be public information. Oh what is this? Now we're at the table and Hayley's like, ooh, I got the text from my mom and it's a Rich mugshot.
Speaker 2: Yes, And Felicia's.
Speaker 1: Like, whoa, why is he arrested? That's a mugshot. Let me see it. September twenty fifth, twenty twenty five, so could have been around right they were filtering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so those couple of days he was gone.
Speaker 1: This is why possession of weed. Now She's like, now you know they got dispensaries, now why is he getting.
Speaker 2: To do it so for weed?
Speaker 1: This is so sus I was like, I do wonder if it was like a lot of weed or he was like driving and smoking or.
Speaker 2: It could have been so. And she said the dispensaries, Yeah, but it's fake weed. It's not real weed, right, illegal? And where she is and where he is? So I didn't get I was like, she doesn't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: So it's not like he lives in Denver, so felice, She goes, So he was a fraud and I was real.
Speaker 2: And it was a judgment that she and Haley had on this man when your entire fucking family has either been in prison or will soon be in prison. Ye, you went for agrava what was it aggravated.
Speaker 1: RAMERI yes, ten years and she was sixteen.
Speaker 2: He did nothing, yes, literally when they said possession. And we're just like, oh, that's really nothing. Nothing there, nothing, no.
Speaker 1: So the talking head Haley goes, we didn't know he got down like that. If we would have known, we would have never brought him around our fine family of upstanding citizens. I was like, girl, you gotta right now. Your your family is fell and fell and fell and fell and fell in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and possibly methods because they all got that meth look about him.
Speaker 1: Sure do remember that brother that came up. We're like, okay, he literally just ran out of the gutter.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Anyway, they're all drunk and annoying all this. This is my note. They are drunk and annoying. So Haley and Felicio go to the bathroom and Hailey goes, you should call him, you you should call him and let's see if he is who I said he is from day one. Let's call him. So she calls and and you know, if he's ghosted her, he sure didn't answer pretty quick, real quick. He goes, hey, how you doing. She goes, was you in jail?
Speaker 2: Was you in jail?
Speaker 1: And he goes, oh, yeah, that was just a bullshit. Yeah, it was just like weed.
Speaker 2: And she goes, and that's exactly what he did. Lie. He didn't lie at all.
Speaker 1: But I'm wondering, like if it was between when he went and got her out to now, like if September twenty fifth was between these times he got arrested in between. And she goes, can I come to Houston and see you? He goes, uh, yeah, sure, I mean I'm busy doing some training shit. And I was like, no, that's a red flag, uh because what kind of training?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it could have been he's in real estate and they sometimes. But here's my thing, if you really want to see a person, it doesn't matter how busy you are. You're like, yeah, I gotta go do these classes, but when I get home, I want you to be there and I'm gonna show you a good time. He wanted her to move there. Well, now her family ran him off, literally ran him off.
Speaker 1: Now he's terrified. So he goes, yeah, I'm sure, but I'm busy doing some training shit. And she hangs up and she here like, Okay, okay, we're going to Houston. Yeah, road trip. There are some shots I'm gonna pop up on his ass. Let's go. I was like, Okay, nobody knows what you're saying, all right, Uh no not.
Speaker 2: It was like they were acting like too people before a football game, like pumpik each other up, like like.
Speaker 1: They're gonna go right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like you gotta call in the work, figure out who's gonna drive.
Speaker 1: You gotta check it with your po.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like there's a lot of steps before this can happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, Kaylee and Michael. Now they've been on the internet a lot this week because I do believe they are divorced. And he's out there with his new girlfriend, who uh, she looks rough. I'll just say that. But she did go on the internet to explain to everybody that she has, like, you know, three masters.
Speaker 2: She's smart. Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's smart. You never judge a book by its cover. You know.
Speaker 1: Just because you got face tattoos doesn't mean you can't be smart, but it generally you're that you go with your guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because you just should not get a face tattoo. No, no, we shouldn't.
Speaker 1: So Kelly's mom is coming to babysit because she and Michael are going on a date. And she says, you know, you take vows and therefore the better or worse. And I'm hoping this is the end of the worst of our times. So mom Laurie comes in. I just want to remind everybody that her mom did still ring off a dead person and I mentioned that.
Speaker 2: I said, just I said, her mom has been arristed a lot, but in the words of your pain, because she wants everybody, i'll planet Earth to remember this, that said she did still a ring off of a dead person's finger. Yes, And there was a shockwave that went through the room. It's disgusting. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: So Laurie comes in and she was like, you know, Kaylee, I didn't like getting kicked out of here the other night. Like I have a lot of feelings about what went on, and you know, I just got to tell you, like I find him controlling and I don't want you to go down the same path I went down. I'm just sort of worried about this relationship. And Kaylee goes, it's not a relationship. We are literally married, and you can't just start to be interested in my life and be concerned now I'm thirty five years old and you never cared before.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Truly, she has a lot of trauma from being righted by this felon, And it does seem like the mom has been sober for a good amount of time, and it is trying very hard to make amends.
Speaker 2: Yes, and she does trust her with her children, so she can't.
Speaker 1: Write her mom too much, right, true, A good point. So mom goes, how can I help you? And how can I fix this and show you that I care? How can I do that? And Kaylie goes, you don't get to fix what you broke. The time has passed for you to be a mom figure that shit out with a therapist, and she's being very mean, And her mom says, look, she's right. I was not a good mother. I chose men over my children, and I just don't want her to make the same mistakes I did. You know, I made it out okay, and I have vow to be a better person, meaning like she let the prison system help her, because what she means this is sad. And she says, I don't think Mike is doing that. I feel like he's using her as a stepping stone and I think she's the one that will get hurt now since they are divorced. And he did have a DV charges against him from her where he apparently hog tied her and what graped her?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What?
Speaker 1: And the kids were banging on the door begging him to stop. Yeah, where did you see this?
Speaker 2: Like, I did not know any of this, But is it true?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It is a police report, a full police report. He got a wrestled he did this to Kaylee?
Speaker 2: Yes, so wait, okay, you said he beat.
Speaker 1: Her, so he according to the police report, they were and I'm sure I got it from Mary Pants or Starcasm or one of those places that has all the news. The police report was that they were he was at the halfway house, she was at her home. They were fighting on the phone, and he got a pass and came over to the house okay, and told the kids to go in their room okay. Took her into the bedroom, locked the door, hog tied her with zip ties and took off all her clothes from the waist down and assaulted her.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: She was seemed not back in prison, and she was screaming, and the kids were banging on the door.
Speaker 2: And then it seems like the.
Speaker 1: Kids called the oldest sister because they have a lot of it blacked out right, because it says that this was the three younger children, the older, the older. The older child was at a house party, like that's a specific thing. The older child was out, and it seems like the younger kids called the older kid who came home and like banged on the door and made him open it, and then he opened the door and then he left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so he was arrested for this.
Speaker 1: No, she refused to call the police. Stuff, and she had the daughter take pictures of all of her injuries, which the pictures don't show much. It just shows like you could just shook like a huge welt like on her ass, like right above that tattoo, and on her face there's a little red mark. Doesn't mean it wasn't terrible. The pictures just don't show, and probably there's twenty pictures, and just for this article they show too. But then I guess that either her mom or the daughter somebody made her follow the police report, because then there was a police report. Yeah wow, But initially she didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Right. They are toxic, like both of them are.
Speaker 1: And it said in the report it said her ex husband. So I also don't know if the police report was made like six months later when she was trying to divorce him, but it did say, you know, victim does have photos of the injuries.
Speaker 2: Da da dah. Yeah, this is crazy, like these fog tied her, I mean, good god, hog tied her. Yeah, I mean, neither one of them. This is a situation where both people are assholes. I mean they are. They both accuse each other of doing the things that the other. They're both doing these things, agreed, they're equally bad. But this I had heard that one that's so investigative recording.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is alledged to just read it on the internet. So Mom says to her, Look, I know I did a lot of damage to you. I made some bad choices. You're doing a great job a break in the cycle. But with this asshole, it scares me for you. And Kaylee goes, he's in the halfway house on an ankle monitor. Let's give him some grace. Let's give him some time, okay, so Katie. So Kaylee says, I wear a heart on my sleeve and I won't change that about myself, and any mistakes I make are mistakes of mine to make. Like, I don't need you know, my mom to get involved.
Speaker 2: So right, and her makeup looks great this episode. It did not so much in the confessional.
Speaker 1: No, but we coasted dinner. It looks really good.
Speaker 2: Someone did her makeup.
Speaker 1: It looks like someone did It looks professional.
Speaker 2: Because we we we have seen what she does with her face and it is not great.
Speaker 1: So back over to Michael and his mom and her pigtails their third character on her tip top. So Mom is like, wait, so Kaylee never paid your six thousand dollars DMV debt and so now half your money that you earned while your in prison is gone. Because he had the fourteen K. They keep saying half. I'm like, can y'all not do math?
Speaker 2: Note half?
Speaker 1: And he goes, I can't call her, Like, I'm just gonna talk to Drama and see her tonight. I'll talk to her in person. And Mom's like, she sets you up for failure. And she's awful, just like her mother and then her mom. The mom was like, check your credit score. Check your credit score. He's like it's four fifty. Oh my god, it was like six hundred da da da or to hurt. Yeah, And Mom's like she's an idiot, she's ruined your credit blah blah blah. Okay, Now my note here is why was Kaylee in charge of his six thousand dollars debt? This is bullshit Unless Kaylee know ed him some sort of belief that she's got all this money and six thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I think that's what she did, So six thousand. I could run to the DV and pay that, No big deal.
Speaker 1: He should have showed me a receipt that you paid it.
Speaker 2: Well, he needed a confirmation on a lot of shit with her, because she stole it. She stole money from this man.
Speaker 1: Why didn't his own mother just say. And by the way, I bet those debts were like when he went in probably two thousand, but with all the interests and all the finds, that probably got up to six thousand, and his mom could have easily gone in there and done that for him with his own mind. I agree, you know.
Speaker 2: I agree. But if I have my own money and then someone goes, you know what, don't.
Speaker 1: Worry about it.
Speaker 2: I got you. I'm gonna take care of this. And I think that's what she kept saying, is don't worry about it. I'm gonna pay it. I'm gonna pay it. So he just blieve me. I think he should have paid his own shit. He does, he should have, but she says she would do it, but she fucking lied. Yeah she yeah, she lies a lot.
Speaker 1: In the talking head, he explained, He goes, the reason this is one hundred percent unfair that I had to pay these fines is that it myself when Kaylee told me she would pay them. I believe that she would pay them. She just didn't tell me the truth, so I didn't know. Yeah, And the talking head, she says, at the she's at the restaurant, she goes if he comes at me aggressive in this public restaurant, he will find out I'm not as nice as he thinks.
Speaker 2: I don't think you think you're nice. No one thinks she's nice. And she has told moral lies that she has told more lies than Mummu's and all the other criminals. That's rough, but if you think about it, she really has told the most amount of lies.
Speaker 1: So she's at the restaurant, she's all dulled up like she's going to a cocktail party, and he shows up in like a T shirt and baggy jeans, and he's thirty minutes late. And she goes, Okay, I've been sitting here, why are you late? And he goes, well, I went to this job interview. She goes, great, and he goes and then I went to the DMV. Now suddenly, in the middle of the sentence, we go to a commercial come back and they all have like they have six plates and I hate when they do that.
Speaker 2: Show me what you look at her face when he said the DMV was like, ohh shit, he knows, he.
Speaker 1: Knows, and he goes So I went to the DV. You know what, I found out you didn't pay those fines and have you been honest with me? And she was like, and he goes, isn't that the whole point of being married to somebody is like you're honest with the person. She goes, I have been honest. He says, you told me you paid it down to the one thousand, and we see a cliper her saying it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did say it. Yep, she said it as recently as when they went to that meat market. Yes.
Speaker 1: Then we see a clipper for saying it, and he goes, you told me you paid it down to one thousand dollars. She goes, hey, I wasn't the one who fucked up and got all the fines.
Speaker 2: True, which is what you should have said in the beginning. I didn't know this is yours. You got to figure it out. I've got four kids or how many kids she's got.
Speaker 1: So he says, but you told me you would pay it, So don't say you're going to do things and then not do it, because now it's worse for me.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So in talking to her, she says, I'm not delusional. I definitely lied about paying the fines just because he wouldn't stop talking about it. So I was like, okay, I'll go pay.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's stupid. You should make that sense at all. And I'll tell you what. Like I I agree with the majority of the things that he says, but he kept doing something that I did not fucking like. And I don't know if you picked up on it or not. What is it? When he's talking to her, he keeps doing this to her, I'm like, is this sign language? Like? What is It's like a tribal signals, like he's he's touching her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's touching her on the chest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like on her shoulder. Like, but you said, remember but if you had he kept doing that?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I think that I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I think that's aggressive behavior.
Speaker 1: I think that's a sign of like, I'm letting you know this could get worse.
Speaker 2: And I could fuck you up. Yeah. I think if you tap me like that three times, I'm gonna fuck you up before you ever have a chance to fuck me up, because that is aggressive to me.
Speaker 1: I was, please please stop touching me. We're having a conversation.
Speaker 2: That is like me touching you right there. Every time I tell you something, I'll just touch you. Isn't it weird?
Speaker 1: Back into a corner and be like, get the fuck away from me.
Speaker 2: He touched her more times in that scene than I will allow my husband to touch me a month. Why do you keep touching her? Like? Yeah, it was very weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't notice that, so I'll take note for next time. So I'm sure we'll show it again. So she says, well, I'm confident you've lied to me, but I don't need to sit here and point out all your falls. I mean, okay, girl, Like, it's just like you said, there's gas flighting and they're actually doing the exact same thing back, exact same thing, yep. And he goes, it cost me six thousand dollars to get my driver's license, and she says, okay, great, so how did you pay that?
Speaker 2: And he goes, I save some money in.
Speaker 1: Stocks and she goes, oh boy, okay, what do you mean, So how much money did you have? He goes, well, now only have half of it. She goes, so you're telling me you had twelve thousand dollars in stocks.
Speaker 2: And you're talking head.
Speaker 1: She goes, what a tool?
Speaker 2: Sure he said a same shit about you.
Speaker 1: She goes, what a tool? Marriages should not have secrets.
Speaker 2: Here we go again.
Speaker 1: It's the exact same thing, back and forth.
Speaker 2: They literally, like we always say, shared a brain, but these motherfuckers really do share a brain.
Speaker 1: They say the exact same thing. Yeah, marriages should not have secrets. And this just shows me that he doesn't care if I struggle as long as he does not.
Speaker 2: Now that seems to be true. He didn't care she was given all that money.
Speaker 1: He didn't care where it was coming from her kids at all, or certified nursing assistant job. And she's got all these kids and all these baby daddies, and then she's got a fellon mom who's going to come in and deal something, fill.
Speaker 2: Her money at any give a point in time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the mom did steal money from her, remember yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she says, So this was interesting.
Speaker 1: She said, I moved from an apartment where I was happy, but into a house that was felling friendly for you.
Speaker 2: Well, could that lets you know it's a rental.
Speaker 1: But my question is her the apartment building that she lived in where she was happy not accept fel Well, not a person cannot be on the lease if they have a criminal record.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, that's exactly what it was yep, this was interesting, she was.
Speaker 1: And I moved into a house that was felling friendly for you, and not once did you offer to help me pay for that. And now you're getting mad at me about d d MV finds for things I did not do. Again, she's missing She's got the point, but she's missing the point that she told him she paid it, so.
Speaker 2: She didn't just say it once. She kept saying it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So he says, I told me, just don't tell me shit that you didn't do, Like, just tell me the truth. And I could have taken care of my own fines when I got out, she says. She says, I'm forty two thousand dollars in debt and I have no money, and you're sitting on six K and you lied about it. And he goes, that debt you have is because you own two cars and you got a new house. She got the new house because and he goes, I have a two hundred dollars credit card. Me, did I have a credit card with a two hundred dollars limit? But it's one thousand dollars in debt? How do you do that shit? And he says you should win an Award in the Fucked Up Olympics. He said, you fucked up my credit score, you stole money from me, and you're like your own mom stealing money.
Speaker 2: Now, he didn't have to throw the mom part of.
Speaker 1: All right, And she goes, oh, you want to talk about moms, keep this because you're married to yours. So she takes off the ring and throws it out, puts on the table whatever, and he goes, ooh good, is this enough money to pay off my credit card?
Speaker 2: And she throws me throws hot sauce on him. Okay, because I was confused, I thought she threw a drink on him. Me too. But then we see him and it's like, is that mustard? Honey mustard all over you? Like? What the fuck was that it was? It was gross, and it was the fact that he didn't try to clean it off that was really toasted my cookies. I didn't like that at all.
Speaker 1: And so she yells, enjoy prison when you go back, and she peels off. I'm like that either she's always smiling because she doesn't know how to act. She's smug, and then talking daddy goes the way she acts is the learned behavior from her mom. So he calls his mother and goes, hey, where are you. Can you come and get me, And she's like, no, I'm already back home. It's an hour away. And he goes, Mom, she threw hot sauce on me and told me she shows I go back to prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was so. I don't like it when they throw the prison in their face, Yeah yeah, because it's like, you chose this life, you chose the thug life. Now you want to throw the thug life in my face, like they should not wave it over their heads with everything, like you're going to go back to prison.
Speaker 1: So the mom goes call her right now and tell her to come back and get you, like you've got to be back at the halfway house in thirty minutes. Like I'm too far away to come and get you. So in the talking head, she says, I found out he had money hidden in stocks, so he's willing to drain me while he's building his own stuff up. But I think he got that original money to invest in stocks from me because I sent him forty two thousand dollars over the last six years.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's accurate.
Speaker 1: I feel like I remember where he ever he said he got it from It doesn't matter. He shouldn't have been taking all this money from her when he had money, But she also shouldn't have been lying about what she was. It's they're both wrong.
Speaker 2: B stilly from each other basically.
Speaker 1: So I'm talking to daddy, goes, she has to come back and get me, like I have to have a ride. I need a miracle here, like my own wife calling over.
Speaker 2: You checked you. We just watch you check your credit score, so you know how to use the phone. You've got six thousand dollars. Your freedom is on the line. Call a fucking ober.
Speaker 1: So stupid. He could literally walk up to the owner of the Matred at the restaurant and be like, hey, do you have a number of four taxi company?
Speaker 2: Because I need to get a taxi like so easy.
Speaker 1: So he says, my wife's trying to send me back to prison. She's supposed to be my number one. She fucked up. She fucked me over our way hold on, she's calling me. So he's like hello, and he goes, you got to come back and get me, and she goes, call your mother. Figure it out. Call an uber. If you're the one that needs a favor, you should learn to talk to somebody, like somebody who needs a favor.
Speaker 2: Bye, hangs out. That was so rude.
Speaker 1: These people are both petty, they really are, and I'm glad they're away from each other.
Speaker 2: Because this could have ended well. I was gonna say it could have been. It really bad. But if just like it happened happened, that was pretty bad. It's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to end with Gigi.
Speaker 2: Momo and body so paying I swear to God, yes, where to God? M hm. That scene with Moomo and Bonita, I didn't know if I needed to call the police or CPS. I'm like, the best of violence or mom beating her child. I didn't know which one it was because this was hilarious.
Speaker 1: She's so mad and she's trying so hard to keep it together for the cameras.
Speaker 2: You know, he better be glad that camera Coo was there. Otherwise he would have been in New York. He would have been in a real urgent care yes, for longer than an hour. Yea.
Speaker 1: She could have knocked out that bad tooth. So yeah, we opened all the others we opened with him, and he's got yet another box.
Speaker 2: It's a different box. It's a different shoe box this time. It's almost like it's a purse. Yes, he keeps switching his purse like it's weird.
Speaker 1: So he walks into Benita's house and she says, go into the bathroom. He's like what, she's going to the bathroom right now. So they go into the bathroom.
Speaker 2: When you hear the.
Speaker 1: Audio and she says, pull down your pants so I can smell your.
Speaker 2: I have been there, done that. I have said the same exact words.
Speaker 1: This is the craziest shit. He's like what, And then you hear her go, why does it smell clean? You watched a bitch off? He's like, what too clean?
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a such thing as you know what happened before. Like, I either smell that you've been with someone else. There's a proper smell you've been walking around Baltimore. Okay, there's that scent. And then if it's too too clean, No, that is not right. It smells too fresh. What are you hiding? She was she was one hundred percent correct.
Speaker 1: He's like, what are you talking about? In her talking head, she says, all penises have a natural scent, and his ball and his balls are saggy, they are used.
Speaker 2: It's true. This is well. I mean, look, I don't know if you if you've never been with a cheaty man before, I have.
Speaker 1: I have that I've never inspected as Penis to try to smell it.
Speaker 2: Well, I was pregnant, so I'll blame it on the pregnancy, okay. And I was like, well, I need to smell your dick right now in this car. I need to smell it is crazy.
Speaker 1: You and Bonita need to spin off.
Speaker 2: I called the K nine detective because I'm a dog right now and I'm about to sniff this shit out. Yes, it's insane. Well I was insane and hormonal.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So she says, where did you get these clothes?
Speaker 2: Where did you get this money?
Speaker 1: Who did your hair? Where did you get these shoes? And he goes, god, you damn, I brought this money for you. She's like, oh my god, she just like nor Sim and he goes, oh, my mouth really hurts, because I don't give a fuck about your club.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing he was say. I told you, I said, Mary Pain. He is not smart enough. No, let's say these bitch were absolutely dumb. He still isn't smart enough to get away with this. He he gave her the full confessional because he posted on his Instagram story where he was and what he was doing.
Speaker 1: Yes, with his he was proud of his new hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And here's the thing, she knows, nine times out of ten, whoever braided his hair was a woman.
Speaker 1: She was right, and she if she clo shes she knows nothing about Gigi, like never heard of her. Ever, then she wouldn't put that together, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So the talking Eddy goes, I don't know what's going to happen here, pray for me, so you need him. He opens his shoe box, his purse and he has some paint pills and like some mouthwash for his mouth. And I couldn't tell what I was in there, but he goes, I had to get my hair done. And she goes, who who did your hair? And he goes, my mom's homegirl did it? Like she came to the house. He is so lucky that she did not pick up the phone. But because I'm sure his mom does not know all these lies that she's being included on, you know.
Speaker 2: But he needs to include his mom well, but his mom did say. She goes after this, I'm done with his lies. It's all on him. So he needs to just exclude his mom out of the because that's the easiest person for her to call.
Speaker 1: Yes, because they're close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she goes, all right, tell me what you were doing.
Speaker 1: So you were in urgent care? Then what he goes, And then I just laid on my mother's couch all day. And she said, and what time was that? What time did you get out of urgent care and go to your mother's and land on the couch all day? It was that early in the morning. He goes, I don't know, like twelve, and she goes, okay, hold on. So I texted your mom at twelve twenty three and your mother says, I have no idea where he is. She wrote me back at twelve twenty six and said, I have no idea where he is. Now if you got out at twelve and you laid under it, she is just.
Speaker 2: Boom boom boom boom boom. Yep, she's too smart.
Speaker 1: And then he goes, I maybe it was later, I don't know, and she goes, okay, and so and then I went to your page, and when did you record this? And that's him with the hair you know yep, And he goes, well, it was right after I got my hair braided, and she goes, okay, so now I'm gonna rip all this hair right out. You better start telling me the truth. So she should.
Speaker 2: Have ripped the braid or two.
Speaker 1: But then she shows him a picture on her phone that I had to pause and go back. It looks like it was like brown circles. I was like, what is that a.
Speaker 2: Picture of it? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, first I was like, is it like hair bundles?
Speaker 2: Brown? Well, he sends her a picture, remember she said, he sends her a picture, a dick pic, right, and then another picture, so maybe it was one of those.
Speaker 1: It was a picture on her and it looked like brown circles on and I just pause it and I looked at it. I was like, I don't know what the fuck that is? And so and she showed them in the picture. He goes, I don't know, and then talking to it, he goes the problem with Bonita is she's so smart and she does her research and she knows what she's doing.
Speaker 2: Well, she don't have to do it, I'm research.
Speaker 1: No, he does it himself.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she brings him into dick waffles with the ring on it, and he laughs and which I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Laugh at this far off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's like, I have caught you in three lives. It's like, you want me to crash out. And now she puts a pillow in front of her face because I think she's trying very hard to keep it together yep. And he's like trying to touch her. She's like, don't touch me and get the fuck out of here. Don't touch me, and she says, you already know how I feel. You made me sleep by myself. I'm being alone now, bro, Like you already know how I feel. And he goes, can we just talk? And she goes, I'm about to snatch this mic off and get the fuck out of here, like I'm really about to crash out. So he's like, hey, hey, and she stands up and she's yelling, I keep telling you you want to play with me, but these are real fucking emotions we're talking about. Stop playing with me. Because now she's like, we're not doing this for a TV show, Like, no, this is real, this is real. She starts taking her mic and everything off and she just one hand.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Teresa judicies Andy co and pushes them.
Speaker 2: Right now, that was not full strength. That was that was just a little warning call to him, and he still felt he felt.
Speaker 1: But he laughs because he's like, all right, he's.
Speaker 2: Been he's been beat up by Bonita before. He knows right now, this is like a level zero and a half. He believe me. She has put her hands on him before.
Speaker 1: This is for play, So yeah, this is nothing and talking, Eddie says, I'm not cheating on Bonita because at the end of the day, I plan to be with both women. They just don't know it. It's my hidden agenda.
Speaker 2: It's so stupid. All you can do is laugh at him because he really believes this. He believes he is really in his head creative And did you see all he was all looking He's scared. He's scared. He's scared, but still trying to lie. It's just and he just looks smaller and smaller. He really got mad that we said he looked like he was in sixth grade.
Speaker 1: That was so funny. He was like, not sixth grade. Yeah, I was like, we love you, don't come back.
Speaker 2: I said, she loves you. Would you still look like you will?
Speaker 1: So he goes around the corner and finds her, and he says, he goes, I'm not trying to break your heart or lie to you, but you won't even give me a chance to explain. So in her talking head she goes, I feel dumb. I put my whole life on hold for this man for so long, and I feel like I don't know who he is. And so he keeps talking to her, and he goes, look, I am your significant other. I am your partner. I am chasing you up and down the street, and you keep throwing rings at me, and ship I am in I'm in pain with my mouth.
Speaker 2: I'm sticking here about that, damn. Go to the dinners. The only person who should be cleaning him complaining about anything with their mouth should be Cyrus. That's it. It should not be mumu. No, go to the dinners. You were at the club last night. Your tooth was not hurting that. So he goes, I'm in pain.
Speaker 1: He goes, and you know what, I'm keeping this ring and when you're ready to earn it back, and he puts.
Speaker 2: It in his pocket.
Speaker 1: So the talking head, she says some stuff. She talks so fast if there's no.
Speaker 2: Even I don't think that they can calk each worth as she's saying, it's so fast, and then that Baltimore accident added on to it, and I understand.
Speaker 1: She says, listen, I'm too old to be blues clues and Dora following the map. So he can put that ring where the sun don't.
Speaker 2: Shine, and she said the moon nor the sun shines. Oh okay, So you don't get sunlight. You don't get moon light, no star dust, nothing from the sky. Okay.
Speaker 1: And she says, you can keep that ring because it's fake. So he pulls it out and looks at it with his phone light like he's a fucking jeweler and he knows, yes, a gemologist, and he goes, this is not even the same ring, and then talking head, he goes, I got hit with a curve ball. I thought I had one up on Bonita, but she had one up on me. I never knew she had a fake ring, but when I asked her in the car, she did snatch her hand away real quick.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That hers that hurts so bad.
Speaker 2: Well wait till you find about your car. We'really gonna kill that's gonna kill you.
Speaker 1: So she goes upstairs and he throws the ring at her and he's smiling at her, and she comes down and pushes him back on the couch again.
Speaker 2: Yes see here, And so he walks.
Speaker 1: Up and following her and goes, now, wait a minute, and wait a minute, now, how much did I pay for the ring? As a matter of fact, let's go to storage. You got to show me where all my shit is. Now you're playing dumb ass games. And she goes to the bathroom like closes the door, and in the talking head she goes, you know what, I should have sold all his ship at the storage auction and never replaced anything if I would have known all this, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so here here, here we go again. This is also the woman who knew he had another woman pregnant at the time, at the same time as the exact same time and not doing anything new and by our calculations, got too who was pregnant?
Speaker 1: After that?
Speaker 2: She is not new to this after that?
Speaker 1: Yes, so what he does? So he walks up and goes, hey, can you give you the Wi Fi? Because I don't have any WiFi, so I can't I can't call anyone to get a ride.
Speaker 2: And these two women are chasing a man who does not have a phone plan. He has to have Wi Fi my bus services to make phone calls. Yet you girls are chasing him all over Baltimore, Maryland.
Speaker 1: Oh, And she goes, why don't you call your other bitch? And he goes, who is this imaginary person? And he goes, I've been only home a couple of days. How could I have another woman? And then I would not come to you and be like what is it? She goes, what are you talking about? What are you talking about? And he goes, I'm not even tripping about the ring or a couple of bands. And she goes, how did you even get here? And he goes, uh, a ride share?
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Then we just kind of briefly go over to Gigi's whose houses are at and.
Speaker 2: Why does she have that? She's losing? Like he is draining the life out of Gig. Gigi's hair isn't done, Gig has on no eyelashes. Ggi's dogs don't have leashes. She has a trash can made out of a brown paper bag.
Speaker 1: And the ship all over the island. Every hair is not done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's only been out of jail four days.
Speaker 1: Just let herself go. Yes, So She's like, boy, I am tired. You know, I was up with him all night long and now I'm overthinking, like where he is and what he's doing and uh the talking him we see, Bonina goes, I'm gonna get to the bottom of this, and she puts him in his shoe box out on the curb.
Speaker 2: While she's doing her Now, mind you, this woman went upstairs after committing domestic violence to this child. I don't know if it was child welfare office needs to be called, I don't know, but she went up stairs in her bathroom just start putting pasilla all over her fucking face, like where are you going? But she all hilarious. She's so funny, so she really is.
Speaker 1: Uh, next time on, maybe we're gonna get to see this guy named Charlie in this redhead who knows who knows? And then she says she's bougie, but she got arrested for.
Speaker 2: Meth and she has an orange eye shadow.
Speaker 1: That's all she could afford to head to make it out of Jolly Racher's. So Cyrus says, Jaden is in love with Dia and he's got to protect his woman. I'd like to see these two Brady acts get in a fight, you.
Speaker 2: Got to try to protect the other front too. Write about that instead.
Speaker 1: Of oh my god, I can't wait to see these masterminds. I'm right, Uh, Corey, Corey, core and Kirsten have some sort of like back and forth and Corey's like, do you want to get the fuck out of my house or whatever?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: We see Hayley yelling at Michael. I don't even know what that was about, and then we see Mumu saying that he loves both women. Now maybe we're finally gonna get this scene where.
Speaker 2: It's season finale, I think.
Speaker 1: And then are we going to continue on with Yeah, the lockup?
Speaker 2: They need to be all. Look if Michael and just could have fifty five fucking seasons of life after lock up, we need these three, Yeah, they really do. It's like watching the Three Stooges.
Speaker 1: It just we just need Bonita on our screen. She's so damn funny. She is so funny. Yep, that is it, everybody? Now, I told you at the end I would discuss Librafest, right, Is that what I said?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes you did.
Speaker 1: Librafest is sold out. Guys.
Speaker 2: We warned you, we warned you.
Speaker 1: We warned you the tickets were going, and they went and now they're gone. So probably here within the next month, people will start realizing like, oh, whoops, I can't be in New York or I've got to go to a school play for my kid or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they'll put that in a universe.
Speaker 1: Now listen, because people are upset they didn't get tickets even though we told them to go get the tickets.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying we are popular girls.
Speaker 1: We were telling them it's going to set girls. We were like, it's eighty percent sold out. So it did sell out. So when we get started getting a little closer, probably more like August September, well, in Amy Archer's Facebook group and in my Facebook group, we'll set up.
Speaker 2: A one post.
Speaker 1: People don't need to post a thousand places one post where if people are not able to go and they have tickets, they can either I mean, the tickets are fifteen or twenty dollars depending, it's not expensive. But if they want to give them to somebody, they can or if somebody needs them, or they can sell them whatever they want to do. So as we get closer and if people have tickets available, we're going to make like a big Facebook group so that people can be like, hey, can somebody help me out? I wanted to go to New York and somebody think I just found out I can't go. That happens all the time. So we want everybody that wants to come to be able to come. But if you didn't get tickets, I'm really sorry. We're going to start working this process in a month or so for people that need help. But it's not going to be like a million posts. It's going to be under one post and then it'll be up to you to work it out amongst yourselves.
Speaker 2: Don't involve.
Speaker 1: Anybody, don't involve us because sign it's going to be amongst everybody with the honor system. So that's it everybody, I think. But there is merch and there's a link to the merch. The merch is cute. Cute shirt. Yeah, I'm got to get a shirt too, I don't have one yet. That's it, everybody. Make sure you're following Keisha, the Libro Lounge with Keisha, make sure you're following on social media me as well, Pink Shade Pod and like we always remind you if you want to do something nice, and free. For any podcast that you love, go and leave a five star review and say a couple of nice words. It always helps, and it helps to get the podcast into the universe for other people. I mean, you're listening to this right now. All you gotta just scroll down.
Speaker 2: It's easy.
Speaker 1: Anytime you listen to a podcast, you should do that.
Speaker 2: It's nice. Is if you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything. That's not hard either. Just say a prayer, say a prayer.
Speaker 1: And say hey prayers like Madonna says.
Speaker 2: Okay, everybody, that's it.
Speaker 1: We'll see you later this week.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye,