Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows?
Speaker 4: Where the truth we find?
Speaker 2: They built their tails on grafts and lives on.
Speaker 4: Theories they stake their designed put down here on this solid ground.
Speaker 3: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files. We're recording on this Saturday, November ninth, about one pm Eastern time. It's a beautiful day. It's about sixty degrees sunny, and we're expecting some rain. Like I was talking with our guests Darren just a minute ago, we haven't had rain, I think in some four to six weeks, and we are in desperate need of rain, looking forward to that. And you know, the election is coming gone, and look, we've all survived, so I hope everybody as well. God bless y' all in the coming weeks. Here in the United States. We have Thanksgiving just around the corner that time of year. Spend a lot of time with your family and your friends, and you know, keep the world in prayer as we are certainly still in tumultuous times. But again, worry more about your house than the White House. As we say, ladies and gentlemen, please do take the time to check out our website. It is theflatearthfiles dot com. There's a chat room we have. Every episode that is now really goes out in a blog post. All the things we talk about, the notes, videos are all right in there. Please take the time to check it out. Again, it is theflat earthfiles dot com. By the way, do me a favor if you do want to support this program. Whatever you listen, if it's Spotify, if it's Amazon, take a moment and just give us a review. Because there's a lot of people out there who just can't stand flatter so much. They just go around to the different podcasts and give it a one star. It's kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to go to a podcast about a musician I don't like or a subject I don't cover and give it one star because I think it's nonsense. So you could help us out that way, counterbalance the trolls. Give us a five star review if you think we've earned it, and what else. Of course, if you'd like to join the program, like Darren is today, simply email us and it is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. F E Files Guest gmail dot com. The email address all the information is always in the show notes. So I think we've covered all of our bases today and we're going to jump down to the great state of Arkansas and we're going to join Darren today. Darren, how are you hey?
Speaker 1: I'm all right, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing really well, beautiful day. Your audio is crystal clear, and please take a moment and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I'm I'm Darren. Like like George said, I'm from living in Arkansas. I'm an elder in our fellowship group. It's kind of unique because I've listened to well, I'm caught up on all the episodes, so I've listened to them all and it's I've heard many times about how people have talked about the early church and how they met and everybody's homes, and that's that's exactly what our church does. Is we we have a few families that open up their houses and uh, we we would do we up until this circulation, we we did that in our house. But our fellowship has actually grown so big that our house is literally too small now, so we uh, we actually had to draw by and just go to the next rotation because we we wouldn't be able to set it up. The unique thing is is uh when it comes to flat earth, and I'll just share it is h. I hadn't ever heard of the phrase a flat earther until a couple of years ago, and I think that's I think that was looking back, was the first time that I actually emailed you, George.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: But we can get into all that a little bit later. But I've always questioned things, and I guess it was just from being raised. I guess you can say, in a dysfunctional household, you know, because you start off with wise like this, why is it like that? You know, because things weren't explained and not just flat earth or just like the way you were raised, and you would see how the other kids it seemed like they were, let's just say it, raised in a happy household. And then you so you start asking, You start being self taught. You know, well, how come their life is like this when our life is like this? So right off the bat, you learn how to question certain things that don't really make sense. And I think That's what's got me to the point now of just if it doesn't make sense, I have to question it.
Speaker 3: So that's a great point because I know when I was in school, the smart kids who continue to ask questions and you're looking at the clock and you're just like, stop asking questions. And then as you get older and start to realize that asking questions is something that we don't do enough of. And I think we kind of before we hit the record button, we were talking about a certain subject. I think this time, more than ever, people should be asking questions about everything.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know, you know when I was well, I guess since we're both the same age. When we were young, I don't know how often you watched That school House Rock.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm just a bill. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's funny because the one that the one that I like the most and I still sing it today, just just like a couple seconds of it. Is that that one that where it's the ice skater and it's two times four is the number eight and the number eight is two times four.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because looking back, there's there's an episode of That school House Rock where it's a shows a globe and then all the different races of the world. But it's actually showing people standing on the globe and summer right side, but some are upside down. And I remember looking at that when I was in grade school, going, so if we if I'm up here, because it always showed America up and I was like, you know, if I'm up here and I stand on my head, they say that because of gravity, all the blood will rush to my head. But the people on the bottom, let's say Australia or South America. But if they do the same thing, which they're already technically upside down, if they do the same thing, gravity will cause the blood to rush to their head. And I remember when I was in grade school thinking, well, how is that even possible? You know, if gravity is just the force of pulling something down, then that you know, And then I started thinking about it just a few weeks ago. I was like, well, then gravity is a whole lot more magnificent than what than just pulling something down. It's actually pulling something to the quote unquote global core because but then it's also magical because it actually knows if you're standing on your feet or if you're standing on your hands, because if we're standing on our feet, gravity doesn't cause the blood to rush to our feet, but as soon as we turn over, it rushes to our head.
Speaker 3: That is a great observation that I don't think anybody has ever made before on the show. If it's logical one way, it should be logical the other way.
Speaker 1: Correct. Yes, yes, And that's one of those things that I've you know, it's almost like an apologetics thing. You know, if one rule applies this way, then it also has to apply the other way, because exactly. And just to share a conversation I had with the guy because he wasn't a believer, and I had asked him, uh, and I say believer. I don't know if I said that at the well, yeah, I guess I did say that I was a Christian at the beginning. But he, uh, this guy was he he didn't believe. And and so some people were around him and and was asking him why he didn't believe, and he said something about, you know, well, the Bible's too old, it's written by people that we didn't know. And I just you know, and I wasn't there to see it, and this and that, and and I ended up sitting down by him, and I said, uh. I looked at him. I said, is that literally how you believe? And he goes, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, that there's no way that I can literally verify all the stuff that is written in the Bible because it's just so old and the supposed authors just there's no way that I can verify what they say they saw. And I looked at him and I looked around like I was suspicious, and I leaned over and I go, I appreciate you saying that, and he goes really really and I was like, yeah, I said, because I never thought George Washington was the first president. And he just looked at me and he goes, oh, well, George Washington was the first president. And I was like, I was like, no, no, no, no, because the only way that we have proof of that is a book that is just so old that I can't verify the authors of it, and I don't know the authors of it. And other than that, you know, I mean, it's just happened so supposedly so long ago. There's no way that I can verify it. So because of what you said, it validates the fact that there's no proof that George Washington was the first president. And he like was like, what are you talking about? And I was like, I was like, dude, don't worry about it. I'm on your side. I'm on your side because if one rule applies one way, it has to apply the other. And if we can use that rule to apply to an old book like the Bible, we can use it to apply to an old book like a history book. And he just looked at me and he was just speechless. I was like, I was like, dude, that's how it is. And I said, but I appreciate you because now I'm going to go tell my family that George Washington wasn't the first president. He's like, wait, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, Maybe maybe we need to rethink this. Then that's exactly what we need to do, is rethink this.
Speaker 3: So that's really well done. And that is the sort of way that you really need to communicate with people. Again, if you just try to force information, force feed people, they're going to shine you really quick. They're going to back off. But if you take their logic and then they use it like you did as far as history and the founding fathers, it will at a minimum make them rethink their original theory, right, and that well, I can't believe in God because that book is too old. But you believe in you know, all the other historical tales from man's side, but not God's side. So maybe you gave him something to chew on, and maybe he had hard time sleeping that night with that running through his head.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think before he pass away he actually Now he wouldn't not my understanding, he wouldn't profess God or Jesus, but he would proclaim a creator. So I literally think he was heading down the right direction. Now, I don't know. I lost touch with him for a while, so before he passed away, I don't know where he was at, but you.
Speaker 3: Can only pray. Yeah, hopefully he did by the way you jarred some memories. I'm actually working on a podcast for the Fact Hunter about how children's television and its programming has a very nefarious meaning to it, and Schoolhouse Rock had more than that one you were mentioning that had something called Inner Planet Janet, which was from nineteen seventy eight. And if you do just a little bit of research about the people behind this, once again it comes off as educational, but there is a deeper meaning and possibly something a little more nefarious to it than just education. Now, not every single one, right, I'm just a bill and all these other things, but the they did touch on space and those type of things in the globe more than once, for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I remember one, and I only remember just a few of them, like the conjunction Junction. I like that one too. Yeah, but there was one where it was like a lady. It was like a female rocket going into space. But I can't remember what that was about. And yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Called InterPlaNet Janet. No, I'll have it in the show notes. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's from nineteen seventy eight, believe it or not.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, we are old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nineteen eighty four was forty years ago. And that's like, man, that's crazy. The freshman in high school in nineteen eighty four. I'd like to ask you your journey to the truth. Obviously, Christ has been a part of your life for a long time, but when I know you kind of mentioned to it, but was there a particular event that started you to lead to a road where you started to begin to understand that maybe this world really living in is falsely created and not everything is as it seems.
Speaker 1: Well, believe it or not. The most recent is was the Chris Jericho podcast Talk is Jericho Now? The questioning happened a long time ago. I know. The first email that I wrote you was, you know that big purple arm gas that every once in a great while that appears in the sky. And of course now you can google and you can find all the pictures of it. And I remember when I was a kid, you know, probably before seventy eight, asking what that was, and I was told by the adults, I'm assuming a teacher maybe that uh, that was the arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. And I remember thinking then, well, the the satellite that they said that they had sent out, which was way before the the the Moon landing. I remember thinking, well, it it hasn't even made it past any of the planets, so, you know. And then I found an encyclopedia that had a picture of what they say the Milky Way Galaxy look like. I'm like, but none of them, there's no, no, there's nothing from Earth that has actually made it that far out to see the spiral arms formation. And I remember thinking, well, how do they even know if nothing is out there to take a picture, and you know, so I started questioning them. But fast forward to uh, it was pre COVID, and I was because I'm a I'm a pro wrestling fan. The down the downside is, uh, right now, I have no way to watch wrestling, and I have to admit and it's a fleshy side of me. Excuse me. Uh it bothers me that I don't have a way to watch it. But anyway, so, uh, I was listening to the Chris Jericho podcast and and he would have interviews on their wrestlers and stuff and and uh and then all of a sudden he had David Weiss and uh, and I was like, I don't even know who that guy is. And and so then I started listening to him and he started bringing up all these things that you know, kind of made sense and and then uh uh and I listened to I actually think I went back and listened to it a couple of times and I was like, I was like, oh yeah, So that kind of rekindled the whole question everything. And the unique thing is, is is it where I used to work? I would Uh, I was walking through the truck shop one time where the mechanics were and and uh, and you know, and I would just walk through, not to really stop and talk or anything, which I did quite often anyway, but I would walk through to say distance of having to walk around. And Uh. There's this one guy that came up and he was always hitting me up about stuff and and and he goes. He looked at me, like the day after I listened to that podcast and he was he goes, so, what's going on? What's new and Darren's life? And I looked at him and I said, well, I'm pondering if we actually live on a spinning globe or if we're on a flat earth. And he started laughing and he sat there and he was like, He's like, why would we be on a flat earth? And I was like, I don't know. Do you see any curves around and he just he was like, well, well know, because there's hills around here, there's no way. And I was like, yeah, but if we got high enough, do you think we'd see curves? And he was like he was like, well, well, well wouldn't we. And I was like, I was like, I really don't know. I said, uh, but things add up to where I said, if we stood on the hill and we looked, you know, towards the horizon. Should we even be able to see what we see? I said, because of the curve of the earth, it should actually be going down. And because where we are, where we live is like there's mountains everywhere, and uh, and the more I thought about it, the mountains shouldn't even be straight up and down. They should be literally leaning one way or another. Because of the curve, I shouldn't be able to see the top. You know, it's like, let's say a ninety degree angle, it would be more of a leaning. I don't know the degree, but it would be leaning like forty five degrees the other way if it was on the curve. And so every day I would walk through there and he would he would look at me and go, dude, you got you got me thinking? You got me thinking. And I'm like, I'm like, man's that's what friends do is I need you to think and you need to make me think. And so it was just one thing after another. But it all started with that podcast.
Speaker 3: And I remember that podcast and hearing it for the first time. Actually, Dave, I think Dave's been on there two or three times, but the original one was I think four or five years ago for the first time. And I think it's cool too because I grew up my family was wrestling fans. My dad used to take me to the Spectrum in Philadelphia and we'd see Hawk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior and that era as well, So you know, I knew who Chris Jericho was caught onto his podcast and then I had already at that point I had personally talked to Dave. I talked to him I think five years ago in my other podcast for the first time, and he is really blessed with being able to answer every question. He's someone who is driven on one particular subject that is extremely knowledgeable. And for those who don't know now, he's actually doing these Zoom meetings with junior high and high school classes now, so he is actually at the forefront for waking people up. And I've kind of I haven't. I'm so busy with everything else. I haven't been keeping up with this podcast. But he's at least like your friend, he's to the point where going from I guess atheists who at least he acknowledges the creator as well, which you know once you come to the fact that yep, that you know we don't live on a globe, and you know, you know the firmament and everything else, you realize that there has to be a creator. And you know, through all the emails, this has made a very big impact on people's lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I'm I'm impressed by the way that there's been lots of people that were atheists before that when they when they noticed the level plane that that they got them to start trying to figure out, okay, so what caused this, and then they they see the causation and then they see the the cause maker, which would be the which would be God. I know, now, if if I could just speak it up, because I know that there are some people that uh and just a few that have been on the podcast that they're consumed with flat earth and uh and to me, it's the and not that it in a hole is is bad. But if you're consumed with it, then then the the the flat earth model could be be an idol and we need to I get the whole we need to get all the facts about it. But then but if you start idolizing it, then you you're losing the part where Jesus is the main part of your life. And I mean, and I just had to throw that out there because and I forget, just a few weeks ago, I was listening to one of the episodes and there was a person they were just boom boom, boom boom, you know, and and I'm like, you know, the Bible warns us about having idols, and uh and you know, like there, I've met people that their kids are their idols. They will do anything and everything for their kids. And there's grandparents that will do anything and everything for their grandkids. Well there, it turns their the kids and the grandkids into idols. And you know, and with that you as important as I feel that finding the truth. You know, if you spend every waking moment to prove the flat earth, and all of a sudden it becomes your idol and you start slipping away, you know, from from the importance of Jesus being who we need to serve. If that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent. Moderation is the key to everything it is, you know, in the realm of conspiracies. You know, I tell people, you know, whether it's nine to eleven, this and that. But I do think this is one of the great deceptions of man. I put it up there. You know, I call it the Big three, you know, evolution, the Big Bang, and heliocentrism. And you know, I have the book two hundred Bible verses, which some borderline, but the Bible does lend to the fact that we do live on a flat plane. We have hills, we have you know, oceans that are eight thousand feet deep, et cetera. But scientism as the word I guess that the Truth community has chosen is dangerous as well. But you're one hundred percent correct. All those things fall under Uh, you know, Jesus has to be number one then everything else, and it's important in the message. And i'd like to think that most of our episodes, most people come on are uh, followers of Christ for the most part, which is great. And that is something that you know, as we have these discussions. That is also you know, Satan's biggest conspiracy is making people think that God doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the distortion of the truth. Uh, we're we're we're told that he's the father of lies. You know, the best if you if you you can look at and uh, you know, your your other podcast, which I have to apologize, I don't listen to quite often.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no worries.
Speaker 1: But I have listened to a couple of them, and and it lets you know which you know, the the a couple that I've listened to. You don't come out and say but just by description alone. The way they're able to achieve things is, uh, in their deception, is by making their deception looks so truthful. And that's exactly what That's what are the enemy does is that's what he did with Eve was are you sure you will die?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Are you sure that you're not supposed to have any of that? Yep? And she made he made her believe that that's well, well maybe you know, because then she misquotes the rules because she she said, well, we're not even supposed to touch it. Well, it doesn't say that, you know, you're just not supposed to consume it. And uh And as soon as soon as that little bit of doubt gets there, or uh another way to believe, then all of a sudden, then the enemy has has got that little bit of thorn right there, ready to start growing a briar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great point. And you know, while the Bible doesn't really specify what fruit evate you know, it's commonly depicted, at least here in the West, as an apple. But with that being said, you know, I kind of wanted to get to the other thing. What would you correlate you know, the apple to eve as the vaccine to you know, Satan's weapon of twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Oh, massive deception. Yeah, yeah, because it the word lets us know that Jesus came to divide, and the division that he came was the righteous and the unrighteous, the sinful and the basically the the unforgiven and the forgiven, the people that want to live in sin and the people that don't want to live in sin, you know, and the best, like I said, the best way to propose the lies to make it seem like the truth, so you know, and with that that's that's what the devil did with the the the COVID and the vaccine is is he made it seem like, well, here's the answer, and in fact it was it was pushed so much that it was u this is going to be the answer for everything, and so much that you're going to find out the people that you shouldn't like, which you know, as far as medicine go, that you know, I don't remember any time in the past before COVID where if somebody said, well I'm gonna wait to vaccinate, where the world would just blow up or your neighbor would just have a hissy fit, you know, usually be like, well come on, you you know better, you know. And but now, like like with me, the when when it hit, I remember, I was in the break room where I used to work. I worked for a huge company for twenty six years. And uh and I remember when COVID hit, and I was like, I remember telling people, well, we need we probably need to watch this because if it goes any further, something's going to happen. And so fast forward of course, you know, it gets this global thing going. And and then but when the vaccination hit, I remember, well I was off the fast, you know, and like like we were chatting before that, you pushed record. You said something about how in the army, you know, you got these moments where you get severely vaccinated before you go on deployment. And uh and I remember in my life I had I had joined the army. Unfortunately I ran too slow, so I didn't make it out of basic training. I got five extra tries and I just I could never run fast enough. I was able well when I got there, I couldn't even do the push ups or the sit ups enough. But I got to where I passed them. But I just couldn't run fast enough. But I went through everything until the very last days. And there was a time where they let us know, hey, you're going to get vaccinated. And back then I was still, you know, very much pro medicine, you know, I was. I think I was eighteen nineteen. I didn't as far as that goes, you know, didn't know any better. And but I remember in one day I got I think I got twelve, twelve shots.
Speaker 3: Did they give you the air guns?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We had, Yeah, there were we had to we had to hold our sleeves up on the left and right, and then there were there were three air guns on each side. So that was six. I think we got a total of thirteen, which is a weird number, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah? That is uh huh. Where did you go to Basic Training?
Speaker 1: Fort leonard Wood, Missouri?
Speaker 3: That's where I I was there July to September nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, No, I was. I was in there October and November.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was in a I T at that point, but I was still at Fort Leanderdwood during that time. I think I was echo to ten.
Speaker 1: I was in the I was Bravo company.
Speaker 3: Okay, wow, we we have cross paths. I made us. Saw you at the chow hal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I probably uh, I probably saw you, you know, because they're you know how they always have to have that person by the door yep, yep, yeah, wow small world. Yeah it's awesome. But yeah, so, uh, I don't like needles. It's weird. I don't like needles. But I wanted I wanted to be in the army enough that I manned up to get the vaccinations. And but anyway, so fast forward, all of a sudden they got this rush vaccination out and uh and so then it starts clicking down because I had until November November first, I think of twenty one to get fully vaccinated or face the consequences. I'll just put it that way. And so I get you know, it's goot times clicking And if I could just share the rest of my story about it and they I actually have Like there there was a couple of guys that were like standing their ground too. Man this is this is garbage. You know, We're not going to put up with this. And they don't have any legal rights. And there was there were some people in management that were saying the same thing and just oh my goodness. And now now we're like, October, I got, I got thirty one days to get fully vaccinated. And I remember I would actually have people that claim to be friends walk up to me and just plead with me, man, you got you got to get the shots. And I'm like, I'm like why, and they're like, dude, I don't want you to die. And I'm like, did you just tell me that I would die if I don't get the shots? And they're like, man, it's so important. You got you, you know. And and one guy he used to work I think in the old rigs and he started working where I work and he uh, and he's like, man, I didn't sign up for this. I didn't give up that really good job just to come here to be by family, to have to put up with this bully mentality of have forced me to do medical And I was like, I'm with you. I'm with you. I've been here twenty six and I didn't sign up for this twenty six years ago. And he's like, yeah, he said, I've already got calls back and and I'm waiting. As soon as the first phone call, I'm gone. And this was like the last day of our work week. So fast forward the next week at the beginning and uh, and he's walking in and he's you could tell he sounds under the weather. And I looked at I said, dude, you you're getting sick. And he goes he goes, well, it's from that shot. And I was like, what shot. He goes, well, I went and got vaccinated. I was like, three days ago, you were like against it, just solidly. You were ready to go back to the oil fields. And he was like, he's like yeah, but and he and all of a sudden you could see something changed in him. And I noticed that with everybody else that had had recently taken the shot, they went from like one personality to another personality.
Speaker 3: And would you say that it made him more docile?
Speaker 1: Kind of yeah, because this I mean, well, I mean stereotype of what you know, what all well workers look act like. This guy was kind of a rough person, you know, and and he wouldn't take any garbage off anybody. And then all of a sudden he was like, he's a daring you know, it just makes you so it makes you sick for a little bit and then your arms sore. Man, I'd sure hate to lose you. And I'm like, who are you? You know, it went from you know, like forget this and just really aggressive. I'm taking a stand and you know they ain't the boss of me too, buddy, come on, and I'm like that. It just floored me, you know, And but it uh with that, you know, it just there was one guy and this this is where you know, you could kind of see a little bit of deception and a bothered me was he was also taking a stand the whole time. For months and months and months, he was taking a stand against it. You know, they can't make you, they can't force you. It's not right. And then right when it came down to where they were like, dude, you got two weeks, he literally looked at me and said, oh I got vaccinated back in March. I was like, what's all this garbage you were talking about about how they can't force it on you. Well, I agree with that they can't, and we need to take a stand. Well you need to and I'm like, but the whole time you've been vaccinated, and you're saying, you go, oh yeah, yeah yeah. And I was like, man, that kind of hypocritical.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And but with that, you know, I had had interactions with the corporate people for the company and it just you know, they they let me know my options was was I could I could quit. I could because I applied for religious exemption and I you know, I found some documents online that I printed off that just had everything spelled out on how you cannot go against my religious belief and I was so thankful for that and I turned it all in and so I was given my choices. If I could quit, or I could show up the next work day after the deadline, and if I still wasn't bullye vaccinated, they would ask me to lead the premises I'd be escorted. Or I could take a leave of absence. And I know every company's leave of absence policy is a little bit different, but with this a leave of absence, I wouldn't be allowed to work anywhere. I mean, I've been there twenty six years. I was in a lead position the last five and I just I knew how things work. Because I'd seen enough people on a leave of absence due to like a broken leg, or they'd be in a car wreck, you know, and and just or even just family problems. And one person in particular, they found out that he during the leave of absence, he'd got another job somewhere else, and they they they literally called him up and they said, this violates the loa. So you know, I hope you're established there because you can no longer come back. And I'm like, unfortunately, I have to agree with that because you agreed to the rules right l away. So then they come to me and they're like, so, are you're going to take the loa? And I was like, well, the problem is is if I take the loa, then you're literally you're going to make me lose my cars, You're going to make me lose my house. You're gonna, you know, I'll be homeless. And they're like, no, you won't, and I'm like, well, yeah, I said, because by LA I cannot work anywhere else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're not tell you during the leave of absence, or if they do, it'll be a fraction of your normal income. Correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, they that the company I worked for wouldn't pay us.
Speaker 3: There you go. So they are holding your bank account hostage if you take a leave of absence.
Speaker 1: Yep. And then and literally the last week that I had, they all of a sudden they changed it to what they called la plus. And I was like, I don't even know what that is. That wasn't an option before. And they're like, well, that's what it is. And and so la plus was I could work, just not for a competitive wage, and and they didn't have a way to trace me anyway, and blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: And I was like, well, why all of a sudden the last week are you going to tell me that so and so my trust was.
Speaker 1: Already gone with the company. So I what I did was I ended up working for a friend and he helped me out a little bit. And then to show you how God helped me through it all, was I got to a position where I couldn't work for my friend anymore. And I literally reached out to two of the elders in our church and my son, my oldest son, and said, hey, it doesn't look like and work and work for this guy. I need I need help, I need I need God to find me a job. I just don't know what's going to happen. And so and I literally thought that it would be in the same field that I had been working for, you know, thirty years, twenty six at one play the last place. And and so my son reaches out to him and he goes, hey, have you thought about asking so and so? And I was like, so and so is a carpenter. And trust me, nobody wants to pay me to build anything I am not. I'm not a fabricator. I'm a I'm not a carpenter. I'm not a mechanic. Trust me, no, no, no, he does something different and I was like really, so uh fast forward. I get a desk job and working, you know, doing and everything is over the computer and I'm like, which, I'm not a computer person either. And so literally there were times where I was in behind my desk just you know, praying, crying literally, Lord, why am I here? I have no idea what I'm doing? And uh. And then I come home and I told my wife about my emotional breakdown and and she looked at me and she goes, what it's because God answered my prayer? And I was like, what are you talking about? She was for thirty years you worked at the in that same type of plant, and you you were always outside if it was if it was thunderstorming, you had to work outside in the thunderstorm. If it was if it was snowfall, if it was sleeping, if it was hailing. Your job was always out there in the weather, she said. And after thirty years and then you finally get you know, treated the way you were treated, no loyalty, no respect. And she said, I just my prayer was, Lord, he spent thirty years out in the weather, can you just put him somewhere it's climate controlled. And so I'm behind a desk. I don't have to walk in the rain except from my car to the front door. If it's too hot, I turned the ac up. If it's too cold, I turned the heater up, you know, and it it was such a blessing because you know, the alternative was to get the shot, and you know, and the literally because of all that has that's what kind of fired it up, you know. After listening to that Chris Jericho podcast, was I was sick and most of my life, I would I was suffered from chronic bronchidas. So I knew what was coming, and uh, and I didn't trust doctors. I still don't trust doctors. And and I remember getting sick and I looked at my wife. I said, I'm gonna have to call in issues. You know what's going to happen. And I was like, yep, they're gonna want me to test and blah blah blah. And I said, but first I got to see if I can get some medicine. I got to get over this. And and there was there's an app. It's called Doctor on Demand. It's one of the video medical things. I don't know if you've heard of it or not.
Speaker 3: We actually do one for our pets. Obviously it's the same thing different, but yeah, I'm very familiar with what you're talking about yet.
Speaker 1: So I a couple of times before this go around, I had used it and they were like, yep, yep, bronch iis, you know, and we'll give you some antibiotics and or actually I think it was like it could be bronchitis, but it sounds like some sort of virus. That's the key, right there, some sort of virus. We're going to give you some antibiotics. So then now we're into COVID and we're uh we get to I do a doctor on demand call and uh and this lady's like the doctor's like, oh, you sound like you're sick. And I was like, I am, I'm very sick, and just I'm miserable, and and so she was, will tell me everything. So I poured out, you know, the congestion, the coughing, just the sore throat and just man and she and just instantly she was you got COVID. I was like, you can tell that by a video call. And she's like, oh, yeah, yeah, you got COVID. And I was like so we we almost argued for like ten minutes, and then finally I was like, listen, let's stop, let's stop this. What are we going to do to help me? Because I feel miserable? And she goes, well, if you think I'm going to give you antabiotics, then you you're thinking the wrong thing because you have a virus. COVID is a virus, and I cannot give you antabotics for a virus because that be medical malpractice.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, she probably wanted to get you packed slovad or something, right.
Speaker 1: Well, no, actually all she gave me was cough medicine. So literally when I when I ended that, I looked at the other two medical records from the other two doctors I saw, and both of them were they were viruses, and both doctors gave me antibiotics. And I was like, so, which is wrong the first two doctors. Did they literally commit medical malpractice by giving me anibal virus? Or did she commit medical malpractice by not giving me antabotics to treat whatever it was that was wrong with me? And then afterwards, you know, like you had shared before on several podcasts where you know certain things, go to Google first and see what Google has to say about it. So I got on Google and I said, what's the number one treatment for COVID nineteen antibiotics? And I was like, Google says that she should have gave me antibotics if it was COVID nineteen, And she said, it's medical malpractice. So fast forward, you know, because of that diagnosis, I tell my HR lady and she goes, well, you're gonna have to get tested. Oh boy. So I had that seven foot long Q tip shoved up my notes. Oh my goodness, and uh and it tested positive, which is weird because before before that and this is key, I think is, I said, uh, I looked at I. I looked at the lady that was doing the test, and I said, I have a question. She goes, what's that? I said, so on the news they had this gigantic nationwide recall of the PCR tests that were defective because they were giving eighty percent false positives. And she goes, yep, yep, that's correct. I remember that. And I said, uh, the PCR test that you have are those those tests or the replacements? And she goes, no, they're the ones that are recalled. And I was like, so, why am I going to take a test of something that we know can be eighty percent incorrect? And she goes, because it's all we have. And I was like, does that even make sense? You know, that'd be like going into a store and you know, and eighty percent of the food is rotten, but we're going to eat the food anyway, because it's food we wouldn't do. And she said, she goes, she goes, whats all we have? And so I went ahead and swabbed and I tested positive. And the HR lady said, well, you got to miswork for two weeks now. Granted I got paid for it, but but that two weeks it was me and my bedroom and my laptop. And in that two weeks is when I I think I revisited that Chris Jericho podcast. I started looking at David Weis's videos. I started, and with that, I think, is when I stumbled across, because I think on Spotify it gives you suggestions. So there I am looking at a pro wrestling podcast, and then the suggestion, the number one suggestion was flat Earth Files, and I was like, how does flat Earth files have anything to do with Chris Jericho. I mean, and I understand the topic was flat Earth because of David Weiss, but I'm like, because literally it was like that was the number one choice. And then after that it was all these other pro wrestling podcasts, and I was like, that doesn't make any sense, so we're going to look into this. And but with that, I started looking into their things, like so here we are twenty twenty one. COVID has taken over the world, and at no other time in history has every other government agency decided to agree to do the mirror exact same protocol globally, if you can use that term, right and then and then, but the vaccines and this is what killed me? Was the vaccines for it was made in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 3: Right, how did they know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm like, but then I told my wife. I was like, does that even make sense? And She's like no, No. I was like, it was almost like they made the vaccine and then now they had to have a disease that it would help with.
Speaker 3: And I wanted to revisit something real quick. Did you say it was actually the person who gave you the COVID nineteen test? Was your HR person?
Speaker 1: No, it was the Health Department?
Speaker 3: Oh oh okay, okay. I just wanted to clear that up because I have heard stories of like just random HR people were running the test, not even like doctors or anything. I've heard so many wacky stories. Our intelligence just fell off the cliff in twenty twenty. It just we just stopped questioning things, not all of us. But I still go back and revisit the audio from twenty twenty and just did that really happen? I always tell myself, did this really happen?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: And it just but with that the people that finally decided to stop fighting, it was like once they got the shot, their whole mannerisms, their whole demeanor changed, and you know, so it was almost it was weird how all that was, because that part caught me off guard. I was like, you're not even the same person. I mean, do you know anything about.
Speaker 3: That well, I mean, anytime you start messing with the very core of your body. I asked on my recent podcast for if anybody had any first hand witness to you know, my cousin, my sister, my friend got the vaccine, and I looked. I started to get some emails. I haven't had time to sit down and read them yet, but I have noticed. It's weird. It's kind of similar to what was it the anthrax vaccine where I did see a change, and obviously you can't. I don't think you can see a change in yourself. But I do see some of these vaccines as making people. I choose to use the word docile because if you look at the exact terminology of docile, it's ready to accept control or instruction of I'm sorry, ready to accept control or instruction, being submissive, and that is really what they want. They want to eradicate the middle class. You go back and listen to the great truth seekers of the sixties and seventies, and eighties, whether it be Ralph Epperson or John Coleman, William Guy Carr. Right, their whole goal is to eradicate the middle class. They want total serfdom. They want a one world currency, a one world government, and a one world religion that does not involve Jesus Christ. And you know, getting people, whether it's through COVID or a central bank digital coin, there's going to come a time and maybe even in our lifetimes, when they get us to be docile in these fifteen minute cities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something to think about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that is their endgame for sure, right, I mean, they don't hide. It's all over our money. You know, Order through chaos is literally right right on our our dollar bill. The all Seeing I is on our dollar, Moloch, the owl is on our dollar. The perramid of power is on our money. All of these things are in plain sight. And Manly p. Hall said that once the veils fall for man's eyes only then will we be able to turn the tide on this thing. And COVID was certainly like yourself. You know, how many interviews have you heard on this podcast where people's awakening was through COVID.
Speaker 1: Oh? Absolutely, it's It's one of those things where you said that the how did you say it? They they played their hand too early.
Speaker 3: That they overplayed their hand.
Speaker 1: I feel, yeah, by by giving some people two weeks at home, quote unquote quarantined, Well, if you give two people alone to you give people two weeks alone, and especially people like me, that's an overthinker, you know. I mean, I'm gonna watch TV for a little bit, but then after a little bit, I'm gonna have to start digging into why the heck am I sitting here? What caused me to be sitting here? You know? And then and of course, you know, with other things, you know, like with with your flat earth file popping up, you know, you know earlier you said something about how people just they just get aggressive when when you hear stuff like that, and and then you know, and it's the opposite of the people that got the COVID vaccinations, you know, because uh, they were one way beforehand, and then all of a sudden, it's like a change in personality, you know, like with the uh I'll touch on that later, there was. But the people that get aggressive when you just bring up the the flat earth stuff, you know, because I'll be honest with you, I don't know a lot of people that around here that are flat earthers. My family is not, you know. And that's that's one thing that I I, you know, pray about from time to time, is you know the stuff where you were talking about how marriages have dissolved because of it, and uh, I do use it because of just the type of person I am. I do use it when I'm messing with my kids. If something comes up about the world or the globe or the planet or gravity, I will just give them this look, especially my daughter, because she's got such a huge similar type of humor as me, which is very weird. But she she'll look at me and she'll be like, no, no, we're not doing that. I got friends coming over, and I'm I'm down, calm down. I just did that to get at you. And if if, if, like with my wife, if I start going off on a tangent, she'll she'll just very quietly and politely just look at me and go, I see the curve. That's my cue that I've been on this rant for way too long. Let's get talking about roast b for mowing the grass or call the Yeah. So I mean I don't. Uh, you know, I've noticed on the last I forget how long you started bringing up the sixth silver bullet. And I'll be honest with you, I don't really have any because, uh, I mean, if somebody brings up a conversation, then I have. I have things that I like to say, you know. Like the big thing that got me was one of the first documentaries I watched, I think was on Rumble. I think it's called Concave. I think that's what it's called. But uh, and they literally it's about them being too far. They did laser tests and photograph tests, and it just I was like, what in the world, you know, and they would they would tell you on that documentary, you know, if the curve was actually there, laser's only going a straight line, photography only goes in a straight line, and therefore, you know it, you shouldn't be seeing what you're seeing, and the laser shouldn't be able to be received on the other end, you know, X amount of feet away or miles away. And I'm like, wow, that was I liked it, you know, And it was weird because I stumbled across something where the guy was a flat earther and he was like, he was like, that's one of the worst documentaries ever. And I'm like, how can it be? I mean, production wise, maybe it could have been better, But if they literally run tests to prove a flat earth, how can it be one of the worst ones? You know, it's not like that what Netflix did, which I haven't watched. I haven't been able to find that thing that Netflix did with Mark Sargent and that that lady can't remember her name. But I was like, you know, if you manipulate it, then yeah, it's probably one of the worst ones. But I mean, if the whole premise of the documentary was to prove flat earth, and in the documentary you prove prove flat earth seems like a success.
Speaker 3: Was that the movie with the NASA whistleblower in it?
Speaker 1: Oh? I I want to say yes, but I cannot remember. Okay, it's been a few years since I've actually watched. I keep telling myself I'm gonna go watch it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd like to check that one out. I don't recall seeing that one. If you do send me the Lincoln, I'll drop it in the blog post if you ever have a chance. It's just enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't recall seeing that one. I know there's one talks about the straight lines with the cave and convex area fifty one flat Earth, all that stuff. But there was a NASSA whistleblower, I think his name was Matt Powerland or something like that, and he analyzed the image of the the Virgin galct that you know, the high altitude flights they do Richard Branson, those guys, and they did a video on that one. That's the only one I recall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it's a different one off to when I get off here, I'll look on rumble and see if I can find it and then I'll email you awesome.
Speaker 3: And then of course the moon landing. Did that come before or after flat Earth? Where you started to analyze that?
Speaker 1: Well, it's weird because when I met my wife, we've been we just had our celebrated our thirty fourth anniversary congratulations, And I don't know how we got on the topic, you know, back in nineteen ninety, but I said something about it and she looked at me, issoes because she was raised by her grandparents, and she looked at me as she as you know, Mama said that we never went to the moon. And when I met when I met her her mom and dad, it was they were in their eighties and I was like, I was like, what do you mean and she was yep, she said, Mama said we didn't go because if we would have went, then how come we haven't been back? And then that kind of that kind of struck a chord with me. I was like, so from nineteen ninety on, I was I was thinking about it, you know, you know, but it wasn't until I started listening to your podcast that it kind of solidified the fact that man, you know that and that that goofy interview with the NASA director where he said basically said, yeah, we destroyed all of it, all the.
Speaker 3: We'd go back in a nano second, but we just destroyed every other technology. You know, you not only preserve, but you build upon. And you're just like, well, we're done. You know, there's some important technology we've ever had. We're just gonna take it out to the landfill. It's just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be like, that'd be like Henry Ford saying, yeah, well we wouldn't build a better truck, but that you know, or I think he was also the one that came up with the assembly line, Well, we probably find a way to do production better, but we just yeah, and with that, we decided to take all the warehouses of assembly lines and just throw them. It doesn't even make sense it, you know. So it's it's it's like the deceptions right there. All we have to do is realize that, for the most part, we are being lied to.
Speaker 3: So for the people who are completely on board with yeah, we never went to the moon, what do you think their reasoning is why they did it? Like, I obviously believe they do it to solidify that we live on a ball with an endless outer space, right, And I think a lot of people miss that that's really what the deception was about. People say, well, you know, it was a race with Russia for what Yeah, right, why did we spend billions of dollars? And then I show my friends and families pictures of the Lunar Lander, that the four wheeled vehicle that's got like two lawn chairs and duct tape, and it was like, I forget how much money that thing costs. I'm like, you have to at some point stop believing everything that you were told, even though their name may have a PhD at the end, and start believing your eyes and your ears and your smell and your taste for what it is, because you know, especially if you trust in the Bible, right, the Bible tells us that the world we live in is full of deception, and put your faith in God, not man. And we just saw that this week. People got hyped up again. It's twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Uh, but I'd digress from that, but you know, my point is that you have to correlate these deceptions because they all, every single deception, every single conspiracy, at the bottom of every rabbit hole is Satan.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I know the when I started looking at the lunar landing, you know, of course, my first thing was that that aluminum foil spacecraft that they had, it just it looked wonky from the beginning. But then I i which you know, like I mentioned before, I'm not a mechanic, but I got to I forget. It was like a couple of months ago, something something popped up somewhere and I was happening to see them driving again. And uh, because my whole, my whole thing about the lunar landing and landing on the Moon or going into space is literally literally how do they know, you know, Let's let's say it's all true. Let's say that they did go to the mood. Let's say there is outer space. Let's say there is a globe. How do they know once you get past the certain level of atmosphere that it is a vacuum out there? What kind of tests were they able to run? Because I don't know of any type of radiometric device that they can use to just point it up in the sky and then sit there and go, oh, yeah, see it's a vacuum, you know, because the reading says it's a vacuum. And and just from what talking to my buddies that were that are mechanics. You know, when you go up to uh whereas Pike's Peak, you know where the oxygen level is.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 1: You a lot of especially older vehicles, you have to make adjustments on the engine because of the oxygen levels. So how is it that they were able to do that with that car on the Moon before it ever left the Earth to where it would be able to drive in a less atmospheric position. And they not once did they ever show them under the hood adjusting the carburetor, because if it's it had Basically they said that they had to wear those suits because there was no oxygen, not enough to breathe. But that jeep that they had up there didn't have an oxygen tank to feed the engine.
Speaker 3: And the astronauts on the Moon, I mean, what did they walk for twenty hours?
Speaker 1: They had the time of their lives that looked like they were jumping and floating. And that's the other thing is how did they know how much gravity that the Moon had just by pointing something at it? You know, I just don't understand how we can run a test here and say that, well, the gravity on the Moon is half you know what I mean? Yep, absolutely all kinds of questions, you know, because if gravity and I don't know, I can't remember the exact poundage, but let's say gravity, let's say it has one hundred pounds per square inch pull. Well, how how does the gravity on the Moon not have the same pull or gravity on Jupiter or whatever? You know, how if gravity is one hundred percent right, then wouldn't gravity be gravity wherever it's at it would always be one hundred pounds per square inch pull If that's what it is which I'm you know, like I said, I don't remember what they claim, So it doesn't make sense that they would actually know that. Well, on the Moon it would be half gravity or a quarter gravity. So therefore we've got to make these type of changes in adjustments. And once you start asking all those questions and just look at it, then everything points to the fag wall. There's no way that they could have known because six months before they actually went, they still couldn't even fly that rocket in a straight line. Right.
Speaker 3: It never does, it goes up. I've watched space launches of space lunches. I've seen rockets launch from a Virginia from the beach down in Delaware or Maryland, i should say Ocean City, and like everything else, it'll go up and then it'll it'll hangs the left right. Yeah, And going to your other point, they claim that the gravity on the Moon is weaker than the Earth because the size, because of the mass. So they say it's weaker gravitational pull the because of a smaller and less massive of an object. So they claim that is the difference, that's why there's less gravitational pull on the Moon versus the Earth.
Speaker 1: Oh well, it doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 3: No, gravity itself is a theory, and yeah, more or less a hoax. It's you know, buoyancy density, and there's other factors in it as well, of course, but those are the two big factors in it as well. But again, it all goes back to scientism. And how whoever it was LBJ. Nixon said, if you make a lie big enough, people will believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the the the item I was talking about about then six months before couldn't even flyind a straight line was and I probably won't be able to find this documentary, but there was one that we're talking about the NASA organization, you know, the basically the space race to get to the Moon. And they were talking about how six months beforehand, on land on wheels, the rocket that they used to supposedly go up to the Moon, they on wheels, they couldn't drive it in a straight line. And then all of a sudden, you know, fast forward, there they are, they got these astronauts on there and they're blasting them directly at the Moon. And I'm like, I'm like, oh my goodness. So six months before that they couldn't even drive it like a car. But yet now they've practiced enough to where they can you know, use the aeronautical things to actually get it all the way to the moon and back. And I was like, that is so unbelievable.
Speaker 3: And then fast forward to the Apollo one crew just two years before the quote unquote moon landing. Gus Grissom, he was he was incensed everything all their simulators thing was working. And he actually he had a lemon try in his backyard and he brought it to NASA and he hung the lemon on the I don't remember if it was actually the spacecraft or a simulator. And they were having communication problems just between like the rocket that was outside and the headquarters which was you know, two hundred yards away, and he saying, we can't even communicate to the building next to us. How were we supposed to communicate, you know, to the moon? And he hung a lemon and then five days later, you know, he and the two other gentlemen burned up in that accident.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, i'd heard the story about the communication, which I was. I was kind of impressed when I saw, you know, where they were using a landline phone to talk to the people on the moon. I was thoroughly impressed. I was like, wow, we have gone so far backwards, because I'm I mean, here we are. We got digital technology now and I can drive down the road listening to the radio and it'll go out. But we you know, back then they could use landlines. Yep. That was Yeah, not to mention what I think it was. I think it was you that mentioned in a few times that they had the technology less than the Atari twenty six hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically that was the technology they say they went to the Moon on and here we are today. I mean, that is nothing compared to what we have to today. And still nothing now I think. You know, a couple of weeks ago, come on came out and said that we're going to have a man mission on Mars now in twenty twenty six. And it's what every administration does. They kick it down, They kick the can down the road, they announce it, and then everybody forgets about it. But they do have the AI and the technology and the Hollywood green screens to pull off if they wanted to, they kick get people to believe, because look what Hollywood has done, Like you know, they could certainly create the illusion that they're landing on Mars, and but it's just not possible. You know, you read Genesis and it's very clear how you know we are created?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Yeah, I mean it's it's unique that you bring up Genesis, because I have to admit I haven't. I've studied Genesis for several years now. In fact, I'm trying to. I'm trying to write a book about the study and the study and I've done and I've slacked on that. Oh my goodness, I'm slow, so slack on that. But uh, it's difficult. Well, it seems like every time I go back, and you know, part of my story was I was I was trying to find I was trying to learn the Bible and uh, you know which my my battle with Christianity and the Bible is just we went to a church a long time ago and uh and they the how do I put this? They they the Bible lets us know that as as disciples of Christ, we are to go for making more disciples. Yep, and uh and the you know a lot of churches say that, but this one church that we went to, it was just I was, I was new into Christianity. I was started at Genesis one one and started reading and then they get to parts that I didn't understand, and it, you know, just and basically the answer I always got was, what you got to read the whole Bible. Okay, well I'm I'm in chapter three of Genesis and I'm stuck, and well, you got to read the whole Bible. Well, that's not discipling. And so I literally got to a certain point where I just wanted to live my own life again and about ruined my family. Through the grace of God, we're all back together and just uh. But with that, it seemed like every time I had questions and I would pray about it, God would be like, we'll go back to Genesis one, and I'd make it a certain way, and then he'd be like, we'll go back to Genesis one. Now I need you to write it. And so I'd started writing, and I wrote a few chapters. Then he's like, He's like, now go back to Genesis one. It just kept over and over and over and I could never figure out why and uh. And finally I was like, Lord, I need somebody to be with me physically to take me through this and uh. And it was funny because he said her and he goes, well, you gotta, you gotta, you know, go to Matt, which I knew that I got a friend named Matt excellent Bibles, uh uh teacher, and but that wasn't the mat And I ended up having listening to the radio and there was a guy that was teaching stuff on on you know, just verse by verse in the Bible. Now granted he's I don't think he's a he's probably not a flat earther, but I'm that all goes back to, you know, there's so much more in the Bible that we need to see as a picture of salvation and the love of Christ, you know, that we need to focus not always on flat earth. But so I was like, I was like, oh my goodness. So I literally started listening to a lot of his stuff and just literally the picture of salvation and who Jesus was, you know, because there's a there's a part in I think it's a Matthew where Jesus is talking to Nicodemus and Nicodemus is like, what do you mean it's born again? Stuff? And I'm paraphrasing, am I as a grown man supposed to go back into my mother's womb? What in the world. And then Jesus is like, aren't you like the teacher of teachers? How is it that you don't know? And so that lets me know that, you know, Nicodemus had to have known about being born again from the Old Testament and a lot of people. That's like a new revelation to him. So you start at Genesis one one and you start moving through the Old Testament. There's so much there about being born again. You just got to see the picture of it, because it's not it's not described as the born again experience, which is a you know, a catchphrase that we throw around lightly in the Christian world today is you got to be born again. You got to be born again. Well it's cool to say that, but you need to understand you have to be born again. And when you see the pictures of it, you know. And and then I think that's why God kept telling me go back to Genesis one, you know, go back to Genesis one until you can grab hold of the information that I need to tell you. And uh, and I just wish I had the same, you know, I could I could just sit down and just start writing and I got one chapter, but I need to I need to I need the commitment like you have for the podcast, where I could sit there and get all the way through the Genesis, because I already got a title. I get people in our fellowship when I start saying, let's turn to when I preach, I go, let's turn to Genesis whatever, and they start, oh, there, we go back to Genesis. It's well to me.
Speaker 3: It's the old saying you have to know where you came from before you know where you're going. Genesis has always been very important to me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yeah.
Speaker 3: And that comes full circle to here's a book that is literally telling you about the place we live, how it was built, how we have one light that was made for the day and a lesser light that was made for the night. It's not a rock that reflects a light that just happens to be colder than the temperature around it, you know. And when you take all those things into consideration, that book helps you realize that you know, this matrix that they have built, that full of lies, that makes you say, hey, this is how you have to live, you know, which is to be honest, and you know we all dab in it. But it is a world of sin. Everything much of the things within entertainment and TV. Right, we just put it aside, well, it's just entertainment. But at the same time, you know, this entertainment is morally molding the minds of a lot of the children. You've got to be more vigilant than ever, especially with the Internet and some of these video games and all of these other things that are available to children. You really have to put on the armor of God to fight off the evil in this world.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and she's not.
Speaker 3: Playing mister downer, right, But at the same time, you know, it's a wonderful, beautiful world that got built. Unfortunately, there's a lot of people trying to pervert it and bring upon the things that we talk about.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, you brought up the two lights. And with that, that's one thing I do want. I want to thank you for that because for you know, most of my life, I just couldn't wrap my head around how the how they could be. You know, the sun could be millions of miles away but still apply warmth to the earth, and then the the sun could be hundreds of thousands of miles away, but yet it's still light up the night sky and it just you know, and I couldn't find answers and then uh, I was listening to I Forget an earlier podcast that you did, and and you touched on their lights and they're hung in the firmament, and and I was like, oh, my goodness happened. I'm studying Genesis repeatedly for like ten years, and and I've read that scripture over and over, and for some reason, you know, the whole uh public school system thing just kept going. Yeah, but that's that's just you know. And then but when you said it, and I wish I could remember to the guests that you had on that that really explained it, I was like, hold on. So I literally walked outside and I went, okay, now I'm gonna quote George Hobbes. It's sitting right there. It's close that you can touch it. And uh. And that's one of the things that I went back to my wife and I told her. I was like, I was like, oh my goodness. And and I think it was a Saturday, and I pulled her outside and she was she was, what are we looking at? I was like the sun? And she goes, what about it? And I was like, doesn't it seem like it's close enough you can touch it and and she she just gave me this look, and I'm like, I'm not even doing flat earth. I'm not doing flat earth. There are to me, it's two separate things. The sun is right there. Just look. And then fast forward I think to this past August. I think there was a something that was on fire and it put a lot of smoke in the air where we lived, and I happened to be outside and I I looked up and the smoke literally made the sun look red with a red ring around it, and you could see the crispness of the ring, and I went, oh, my goodness. So I called a buddy of mine who he doesn't he doesn't believe in flat earth, and but uh I called him and I was like, I was like, you got a minute and he goes he goes yeah. And I said, dude, I said, are you out? Can you are you outside? And he goes yeah.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like, this isn't flat earth. I said, this is something different. I said, I said, we're always looking for biblical truths. And he goes yeah. And I said, dude, I said, the sun and the moon were hung in the firmament. And he goes yeah. I was like, can you see the sun where you're at? And he goes no, And I said, I'll send you a picture. I said, dude, the crispness that the smoke applied to the sun, if it was millions of miles away, it wouldn't be like that. And uh, I said, so that's that's it. That is it right there, just so then you know, And I sent you that picture last week or two weeks ago, and.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at it right now.
Speaker 1: The picture does not do justice of what was actually in the sky, but the rays that were coming off of it, and then the fact that the clouds were just I mean, they were so bright right next to where the sun was. I was like, if anybody needed evidence of the sun being hung in the firmament, not sixty seven million miles away, this is what they need to see. Because and I try. I think I took like a dozen pictures trying to find the best one where I wouldn't have people's cars and people in it. You know, I didn't want to invade their privacy that way. But I was like, so I sent you the best one that I could take, and I was like, I was like, lord, it just literally you hung it right there, and we struggle with that, and I think I think part of the deception that Lucifer Satan has put into us is we in our flesh have to figure out the answer to everything, and where we don't. We need to, We need to rely on what God has already told us. You know that he hung him in the firmament. The firmament is up there. They're there for a purpose, for seasons and signs, you know, and what you know, and then of course we distorted and and uh. But anyway, so I share that because I want to thank you, because that's that's something I literally learned from you, and the the guests that you had on the show was literally it is. It is just right there, yep.
Speaker 3: And I have it in the notes. I'll put it in the blog post. So if you're listening, make sure you go to the flatter of files and click on the interview with Darren and you'll see the picture there amongst all the other notes I'll put in there. You just see the way the rays are coming through the clouds. There's no way it's ninety three million miles away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, awesome stuff.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're just about out of time. But as always I like to give you the last few minutes for anything that you may have not had a chance to touch on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm terrible. I was going to take notes, but the problem with me taking notes is I never read the notes. Same thing when I get up and I preach as I write notes. Like the last time I had I think I had five pages of notes of what I wanted to share. It was, which was about born Again, and I made it I think three quarters the way through the first page, and then I lost my spot and I just I told everybody, asked, well, sorry, you're just gonna have to listen to me talk. I can't reference anything. So but the big thing is is is I have to. I have to give honor and glory to Jesus Christ, our Savior. And this is whether whether you're a flat earther or a glober Jesus is the king of kings, the Lord of lords. He loves you regardless of where you think you're living. He'll meet you where you're at. You can you know a lot of people nowadays think that Jesus will meet you where you're at, and you're going to stay where you're at. But the thing about Jesus to see he wants you to be where he's at and you may show up one way, but you're going to leave another way. And and I just I can't get over how much He loves us and it's loyal to us, and how we need to be a reflection of that to where we can show just as much love and loyalty as Christ has shown us so much so that you know, he died on the cross, and you know, Scripture lets us know that we we need to die to the flesh daily and and that's a reflection of who Christ is in us. And uh, that's the biggest thing that I can say. And you know, if anybody, and I'll just throw this out there, you can share my my email if anybody has any questions. I'm not going to say that I have the answers, but I'll definitely pray about it and I'll dig in to see if I can help you get the answers in Scripture, mainly because I just I just somebody was there praying and helping me when I didn't deserve it. And I want to be that person for the next that thinks that there's no answer to what they need.
Speaker 3: Pay it forward as they say, right, yes, absolutely, Well, we're all flawed and we're all trying to be better as this world, you know, in this world as the days goes on, and you know, we see the headlines and everything, and they try to keep us in a constant state of fear. And it's for a reason. It's so that we depend on man to solve our problems and not God. But the further way you get from the mainstream media and things of that nature, the more things become clear and just as clear as the picture that you emailed me with the rays coming through the clouds right that it's all crystal clear, and you surmised everything perfectly with you know, at the end of the day, it's all about Jesus Christ and his love for us. So, Darren, thank you so much for joining us on this beautiful Saturday afternoon. I can't thank you enough for sharing your story and again to the listeners, I'll have Darren's email address as well as notes and little videos for everything we've talked about during this last ninety minutes. So Darren, thank you again for your time. Sir, I greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you, and I have to throw in one more thing. I just I was gonna catch you earlier, but one of your guests on there because I'm, like I said, my weird sense of humor. I kept wanting to call you Greg at sometimes because one of your one of your earlier the guy kept calling you Greg all through it, that's right, and you you were you just manned up and you just said yep, yep, yep. I was like, I was like, you know something sometime through this, I'm gonna have to say, you know, Greg, But I never couldn't go without saying it.
Speaker 3: I just I forgot about that good stuff. Well, uh for Darren, I'm Greg. Thank you guys so much for joining us today. Again, Darren, thanks, thanks so much for joining us, and and folks, thanks for your continued support. Please do stop by the website, uh, theflat Earthfiles dot com and again if you'd like to be a guest, it is FE Files guest at gmail dot com. All the notes are in the show description and again on the website. God bless you everybody. Have a great week. We'll see you next Sunday night for another edition of The Flat Earth Files. Keep your head want to swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see it.
Speaker 1: I know it's baby struggle.
Speaker 4: I don't know you've had spain.
Speaker 7: I know you feel tied, hell down all the way. Yeah, I know you feeling you smile ain't the same. That's all we're going from.
Speaker 4: You feel like.
Speaker 2: You've lost your way. Don't give it, No, don't give it. He never is home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet, he's gone.
Speaker 4: I'm glad. Why it's away? Time got up? May me come?
Speaker 1: Why wait?
Speaker 4: God recor.
Speaker 7: I can see the street beside you.
Speaker 4: Childs are putting up five.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're stronger than a thing.
Speaker 5: You are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found beautiful.
Speaker 1: You're shoving ride. Yeah, you're living, breathing, moveing. You can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 4: Don't give up, No, don't give in. Nevertheless home, don't they gone on the primes me ain't done yet. It's God, I letting wins a way down, the God of Merica. Don't give up. No, don't give in. You never love home. Don't let go on the primise. It ain't unlife. It's worth living. What's a play down? The God of baby Colt why's spray down the god steaming cold? Oh? Yes, what's a pray down the god baby Colt? Oh yeah, got the team cold? Oh, don't give up?
Speaker 1: No, don't give in, never lose.
Speaker 4: So do they go on the primise?
Speaker 7: I mean, and this god I'm saying, why say God of if it comes, and don't give up?
Speaker 4: No dog give any help, but never hold, don't let go of the crowds, gettin't done.
Speaker 1: Love is worth living.
Speaker 5: Watson and Died, the god of every coors ah, the god of need cos whys don the god of a coach.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the facts, ma'am.