Speaker 1: This week's all about conferences. And you know, me, as a former conference program director, I find them not only invigorating, but they're very important because you can get a lot of data, a lot of information in one sitting. You know, you could go to an all day conference and here multiple people. You could go to a weekend conference and here, you know, hundreds of people. I used to program direct the Whole Life Expo in San Francisco and in Chicago. We also did one in the Austin, Texas and Atlanta, Georgia, and we had a three day program that featured two hundred speakers. Can you imagine that? Talk about burnout? But you know we did. We had a program guide and you would select, you know, you paid for your weekend pass and you selected two or three a day, and you had your breakfast and you had lunch and your dinner. And those kinds of shows are really really rare now because people just don't have the bandwidth. But we are a sponsor of the upcoming Cosmic Summitt June twentieth to twenty third, and this is what we're promoting this program. We are going to feature a number of individuals who will be speaking, including the producer George Howard, and I think that they're one of the best programs out there. Hey, this is Cliff your host of Earth Ancients, and I gotta tell you it's exciting to be a sponsor. And if you haven't heard about Cosmic Summit, go check out their website Cosmic Summit dot com. They have an a list of presenters and what makes them real special is that they have the academic side and then they have the research investigator side. These are not PhDs or master's students. They are just people like you and I who have a great interest, who in some cases have actually written books on their research, and they make it fun to listen to. Now, the Cosmic Summit this year features Randall Carlson, Robert Schock, Pravin Mahon, Scott Walter. They have Danny Hillman. Remember Danny Hillman is the geologist who excavated Ganoon Penang in Indonesia and discovered that it's over twenty eight thousand years old. He will be presenting new information on that. Hugh Newman, Chris Cartel, doctor Steve Collins, and the list goes on and on. They have like a really good lineup of eclectic presenters. And why I like it again is the diversity of presentations. And if you cannot get out to Greensboro, North Carolina for it's June twentieth to the twenty third, you can see it in streaming. They have placed it so the entire program from beginning to the end, is streamed to the comfort of your computer wherever you're sitting, could be in the front room, can be in your office, can be out enjoying yourself, and you're taking a few minutes to watch a program for only seventy five dollars. You don't have to pay anything more than seventy five bucks from the twentieth to the twenty third, and then there's some specials with Randall Carlson and some others that will also be included in that package. So you can see it at the streaming package by going to cosmicsummit dot com and checking it out. But today's program is going to feature not only the producer, George Howard, why he decided to start this, his background, but also we're gonna have Bob Grenier, who's a manufacturing engineer who has detected lost technology in the form of nano level particles, will also be talking with Tim Hogan, who is a Templar Knights specialist. He's the Grand Master of the Order of the Temple of secret initiatives has to do with the Knights Templar lineage. He is also a fascinating character because he is somebody who's followed up on the Templars and discovered some of the really interesting facets of the cathedrals that are throughout Europe, most notably France. And what makes these temples unique. Now, remember these cathedrals were engineered and does designed by the Templar Knights and many of them sit over to lyric energy fields, former temples, former rock formations that were used for ceremony prior to the finding or the establishment of Paris, France. And so these are much much more complex than we realize, and we'll learn a little bit about that today in the program. Again, this program, this podcast is all about Cosmic Summit, and so we're gonna hear from a different point of view. We're gonna hear from these individuals who are part of this conference and the very diverse subject matter that has covered. Now, the other thing that is unique about this conference is that there's an exhibit area of ann and if you can get yourself out to North Carolina that time of the year, that hotel Sheraton will have a special room set up with items like these unusual stone balls bowls that were found in Sakara, Egypt, and I've talked about these. I have one of these partial bowls that I have in my collection. What makes this unique is the fact that these bulls are cut within technology. We don't understand. These are granite bulls. They were cut using either some form of a lathe and if you don't know what the lathe is, it's a machine that spins at a very very high revolution. And they are the bulls. The vases are cut with a sharp instrument. We don't know what the instrument was that cut them. There's a lot of anomalies regarding these bulls. One is that they are paper thin, and so they're so thin that if you pass a light through them, and these are pieces of granite, if you pass a light through them, you can see they reflect like a light bulb. It's very very odd. The other thing, and they'll show there'll be the camera to show you exactly what these bulls look like. There's handle grips. Now, if a bull is spending at a high revolution. If a piece of stone is spending at a high revolution and you're trying to cut it into a bowl an oval shape, how do you leave space for handle grips. It doesn't make any sense at all, And this is one of the explanations. Ben van Kirkwick will be presenting the information on those bulls. You'll get all the details when he presents his talk. I think it's on Saturday the twenty eight first, and Matt Bial who is the actual collector of these items, will be on hand to actually present details about the collection itself and some of the science analysis that's been done on these items and why they are so odd. Again, most people think that they're cut with tools of some kind, but they must be harder than granted, and also not necessarily cut with cutting tools, maybe with lasers or some other technology that was in use prior to the dynastics of Egypt. So that's something to look forward to. That's also part of the package if you order the streaming media for seventy five dollars twenty twenty first, twenty second, twenty third, four days of presentations that are included. And I want to remind you you don't have to watch all the presentations. They are stored for you in a file that you can download at your convenience. So today's program is Cosmic Summit Preview, and my guests are George Howard, the producer, Bob Grinner, and Tim Hogan. Today's episode is sponsored by Insta three sixty, a leader in three sixty degree action camera technology. You know, we're in the spring summers, about the start, and you've got to have a good action camera, one with a lot of artificial intelligence. These new Insta three sixty x fives are amazing. I had a chance to use one recently, and not only are they really fast, you are able to edit on the fly, whether your images are in during the day or in the evening. The image quality is outstanding on these cameras. It's effortless to edit. They're waterproof and have a very long term battery. There's a lot of functionality that you will not get in another camera. And for the next thirty days, Insta three sixty is offering a free selfie stick with every purchase. All you gotta do is go to store dot Insta three sixty dot com and punching Ancients and the promo code. This is your chance to get the latest AI high functioning camera with all the bells and whistles. This thing is fast, it is convenient. It's an action camera, so you can move all you want and it will capture everything on the fly. The Insta three sixty x five is an amazing camera. We're gonna get that deal. Go to store dot Insta three sixty dot com, punch in the promo code Ancients and you get a free selfie stick.
Speaker 2: Check out this camera.
Speaker 1: It is amazing. Every year I highlight a series of conferences in the United States, and it's becoming a challenge really to find those that are really good, have good quality material, and speak to the earth. Ancients theme, which is ancient civilization's unique technology and forgotten civilizations as well. And one of my favorites is Cosmic Summit's been going on for a couple of years. It's June twentieth to the twenty third. This year is going to be held at the Sheraton Hotel in Greensboro, North Carolina. And I gotta tell you all the conferences that I have supported, Cosmic Summit is one of the cherries on the top of the whole Heap simply because it has a wide selection of excellent presenters, it's in a great location, and the producer, George Howard, is smart enough to have it streamed via the Internet, which makes it available to everybody around the world. So we're talking to a group of people today. We're talking with the producer George Howard. If you don't know who George is, he's the co creator, obviously of the Cosmic Summit. He has a great appreciation for ancient civilizations and science. In two thousand and seven, he co wrote a paper on the Younger Dryest impact hypothesis and would you believe? And we're going to talk about this today. He is the co founder of the Cosmic excuse me comment Research Group, which is this amazing organization that is continually researching this devastating event that happened at the end of the Younger Dryas. Welcome George, Thank you very much. Cliff, thank you for your COMMD words about the summit.
Speaker 2: Buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Our next guest is Bob Grenier. Bob is a manufacturing engineer. He is focused on lost ancient technology. He's studying the applications of confusion alternative energy solutions, which we want to hear about. And he's also investigating what he calls exotic vacuum objects and I have no clue what that is, but it sounds like a fascinating topic. And finally we have Tim Hoague Hogan. He is the Grand Master of the Order of the Temple of Secret Initiates. He's a King's Templar lineage. He's also the author of the Alchemical Keys to Masonic Ritual, The Elements of the Elements and the Way of the Templar. We're gonna talk to him about this. So welcome everybody. Great to have you on Earth the Ancient and we're gonna really look forward to seeing you at this at this summit. George, I want to start with you, how did you get this thing rolling? I mean, I know you had a lot of diverse inter interestsment putting out a conference is a lot of work, a lot of dedicated hours, a lot of money. And what got you? I have never asked you, what was the desire to pull this thing together?
Speaker 2: I was kind of in a milieu of credential scientists and speculators. Started with a credential scientist when we published the Firestone paper, so I had a good roll of decks of PhDs. It was just great knowing them when I kind of got to play ball Boy for the team, but thene having no credibility or reputation to lose myself in science. I got to know speculators like Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson and started meeting all those people. And then I sold a business that I owned for twenty five years. My partner and I sold it in twenty twenty two, and I was kind of looking at the future and got that kind of cliche who am I going to be in the future kind of thing in this land mitigation banker for decades, And I said, well, you've got to do something in my lane. What do I really like? What I really love? Well, I love my science and my speculative buddies, and what would And then I looked at the speculators and I said, huh, Johannah James got millions of people downloading her stuff. She's like a musician that has millions of people are listening to her songs, but where do they go to see her her concert? Right? So I said, humh If you take these scientists and put them with the speculators, I bet you people want to go see that in person, and that's the idea. So that's how the Cosmic Summit came about. Is kind of mixing too divergent rolodexes, and we try to waring in our third year, but the model is to have roughly one third PhDs and two third speculators.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love that. You got pure science and then you have what I call them research investigators, guys that are going out and doing their own work and actually in many cases going beyond writing a paper and they're writing books. Talk real briefly about launching the Comic Research Group, because that's a big part of this conference and everybody from Randall Carlson to Mark Younger are presenting data on this amazing phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the original authors of the Firestone paper used to call ourself the Younger, Driest Boundary Team, but that's kind of a mouthful and no one know what the hell it was. So we kind of changed about ten years ago and call the Comic Research Group. And that's those original twenty three authors plus now probably fifty or sixty more, almost universally PhDs from around the world, often in very very narrow disciplines, but have very very open minds, and well, I would say all of them, you know, in fact, some of them are not esoteric people particularly, but they just absolutely came upon this data in their own discipline and said, if I'm intellectually honest, and I may have to be brave to do so, but I've got to say, there was a tremendous catastrophe twelve eight hundred years ago, and Earth had a very very bad day. And these people were looking through their microscopes and did not seeing anything so interesting in their entire careers, nor had anyone in their department ever claimed something so bizarre. But they still put their name to the papers nonetheless, and suffer a good deal of criticism and personal, you know, ostracism in their own field, some of them, because they've come forward and been honest about what they're seeing in the microscope, what they're seeing in the geochemistry, what they're seeing in the paleontological and archaeological record, and that's that twelve eight hundred years ago, Earth had a very very bad day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to talk more about that in a minute, Bob, I want go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to say, so we put together the Comment Research Group being go to it. It's on the web at Research Group dot org, I believe, And it's just a loose affiliation. It's just so you can give a name and it's not a club and they're no membership rules or anything like that. It's just a bunch of geeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I have to say this, I was looking at it last night. You have an oppressive list of people. I mean I was scrolling and scrolling and scrolling. I was like, it's not at like twenty or ten. It's like you got sixty seventy people on that list.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the of the Comic Research Group. Absolutely. Yeah. Yeah, and it is impressive. And every time I don't go to the website that all, but I'm always like, hey, that's pretty cool and I'm a co director of it. But there's not a whole lot of responsibility there. Yeah, but no, thank you for checking it out. Then you've actually been to the website. It's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Alan West's many talents is web design. He can also type pottery and arrowheads, and on a transmission electron microscope and do geochemistry. He's pretty talented.
Speaker 1: Yuah, We're going to come back to that in a minute. Yes, Bob. One of the themes of this conferences last technology, And I'm curious as a scientist, as an engineer, what are some of the evidences of ancient signatures of technology, either machine that could look like megalithic stone works or emissions that we know now that the Maya built pyramids, some of them have been tested and have emissions. But what would you say is a signature for an ancient civilization that we can detect today.
Speaker 3: I started this journey in this energy research in twenty twelve, so thanks Cliff for the question, and I took myself at my own expense to a conference in South Korea, and Dejon and I met four other people who had been inspired to similarly take themselves there and we set up the project called the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project. And we were looking at the testing the claims of these parties who because everyone wanted to win the Nobel Prize, no one really wanted to help each other out, and there was no one actually verifying the claim. So we thought, well, this is something we can do well. The typical way that you verified these technologies was to look or you were being told to verify them was to look for neutrons, gamma X rays, these kind of normal expected particles out of these experiments. In twenty fifteen, I met a former professor of biology at University DCNA called Professor Francesco Pentelly. He discovered the nickel hydrogen system and something stuck in my head more than almost anything else. He said during the week or so that we were with him, and that was, don't tell nature what it is, let it show you. And so from that moment on, I stopped really looking for what I was told to look for. I looked for what nature was actually doing. And over a period of years it became clear that these very specific structures that look like vortexes, triangles, and very specifically hydrodynamic vortices. Now, what is a hydrodynamic vortex. If you take a plate and you push it into a swimming pool in a sunny day, it'll create two little dimples, and this is a vortex. Is what's called a Falico Solton. It's half of a vortex, and this projects the sunlight with the dimples in the water two spots, and it's a very stable structure and that moves across the surface of the water. Now we were finding similar structures in all kinds of reactors. And so if it's a hydrodynamic vortex, well, if it's got electricity involved, it turns out that it actually comes out of the thing called magneto hydrodynamics. And when you look at these structures, it dawned on me that these were the very same structures that you saw on the central pillar in a Masonic temple. It's an ionic swirl and counter swirl. Okay, And in fact tales from Tal's theorem, which is a principal person in a Masonic sort of understanding.
Speaker 2: He had this.
Speaker 3: Protige called an axiomander. An Axiomanda was probably the first in the modern era scientists to look at the natural world, and he was from the Ionian period when the ionic column was formed. And to bring this full circle, when Faraday was electoralizing water, he saw a vortex and an anti vortex in water, and some colymath came in and said, oh, that looks like an ionic column. So ions in electricity came from the ionic column, that the ionic column came from study of nature and ancient Egypt. And so thousands and thousands of years apart, you had went full circle. Now, what does this structure look like This structure looks like a circle which intersects another circle, and that produces the visica pisces, the first symbol of the Christian Church. And if you take the two inner circles of a hydrodynamic vortex, they meet in the center, and if you take half of that circle, it's just a Chai symbol, and it's a vortex going in which produces the triangle and a row, which is the second symbol of the Christian Church. Or to cut a long story short, I found that the magneto hydrodynamic vortex that I had derived from looking at independent experiments, including our own, from all over the world and through decades of time that they hadn't realized it exactly and precisely fits the internal structure of the Great Pyramid of Gizer precisely. Moreover, it is exactly if you put it down horizontal, it is the map of the standard Christian Church, including that of the Vatican. And it's also the same form of structure as the oldest temples in Gozo and Malta. They are five six hundred years ago, but more recent thinking is because they've never taken any data from under the stones that it may be as old, if not older than Gebecky Tepi. And those oldest temples that they have there are this clover leaf shape. And when I walked into one of these last year, I saw a vortex of like k pop or or dandelion seeds going around, and I just walked out and I said, to my words, holy beep mine to my wife, this is an energy structure. How has no one been able to see this? And when you look at it the temple in Tarkshene, it is an energy amplifier for Chi energy and it has a beam that comes off which we see in our experiments at the micron scale, and that goes into another one into the Holy of Holies where the altar is, and the altar in a Christian church is in identically the same position and energetically speaking, as you see in these temples in Gozo and Malta.
Speaker 1: Wow. You know, it's funny you mentioned the Templars, and Tim I wanted to ask you. There's a great deal of data or speculation that the Templars when they were in Jerusalem actually found some very high tech brought it back to Europe and then incorporated this into the cathedrals, and this is why when people go into these cathedrals and they sit for any period of time, they feel a calming effect, they feel a slight buzzing. Talk about what we know on the templars, I'm really curious to get an idea.
Speaker 4: Sure, well, you know, the Tumbler Order was it was said it was found to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land, which.
Speaker 1: It did do.
Speaker 4: But but what it was really doing was archaeology, and what it was specifically looking for was there was a belief that there had been an advanced civilization that had gotten wiped out. And they believed this from this originally from the story of Noah. But then as they encountered, you know, different groups and traditions, particularly of Arab nature, who were translating Greek texts, they came to learn of the story of Atlantis through Plato, which they rationalized was the same advanced civilization as Noah, and that the the cataclysm that Plato spoke of was the same cataclysm that was found in the Bible. And Plato put that exactly at the time of the Younger dreat cataclysm. So, I mean, there was a tradition they reason there was a tradition being passed down. And they also knew that because they had come from certain families that had passed down traditions related to this, that there were centers of preservation that had existed from this cataclysm. And so what they sought to do is go out and seek these centers of preservation, one of which was believed to be in Jerusalem. There were others that were in Egypt and other places. And one of the things that they were that well, the first thing they were trying to obtain related to this was arcs like the Ark of the Covenant, that was believed to be technology that had survived this cataclysm that were what we would understand now is electrostatic capacitors that would build up, you know, electricity just from its environment, and you know, and they would give a discharge. They the Templars also quickly realized that there was another science that had was being preserved amongst many ancient civilizations, but it seemed to be the same science, and this had to do with alchemy, what we call now alchemy, which was you know, the study of nature and how nature can transmute itself or change itself in different ways. And so one of the many things that they were looking at. Related to this was what was believed to be what was called in the Bible mana, which they quickly learned that the Egypt was also ancient. Egypt was also making this substance, and they made it out of a gold. They made it out of gold initially, and that they they were what they were making was what would we now described as monoatomic gold, or gold that had become it's it's outer on its outer valence ring. There are to electrons a spin forward and a spin reverse, and if you could get them to become both spin forward and enters into a high spin state. And when this happens, they the atom of gold takes on new qualities that as opposed to if it was bound with something and became metallic gold.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: And this substance, this new substance was superconductive and hence why it was put inside these capacitors like the arc. And so this is one of the things that they were looking at. So when they they went to build things like cathedrals, and they were the first people who is going back to your students, kind of a long way of getting back there, but it's important. So when the templars were went to build the first cathedrals, because they were the builders of the first cathedrals of France and Notre Dame. They tried to build them first of all as a almost a macrocosm to the human body, so there would be a correlation between the human body and the person. But they were also were building them according to certain energy currents that they could pick up in the environment, and they were usually built on points on the earth where there had been previous mounds or sacred structures in that area that were all put on almost like a world grid of electromagnetic lines of forces. So they're trying to capture that and they're trying to replicate the way that the Egyptians had done it with the Egyptian temples. So they also incorporated on these cathedrals alchemical knowledge, astronomical knowledge. They used alchemical practices to create the the metallic oxides for the stained glass that they put in there, and other things like that. So they were trying to but what they are trying to do is preserve the knowledge from these ancient civilizations that they believed all went back to this root civilization.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It was one of the main sciences of this root civilization that we would now call Atlantis, or at least we could say the pre civilization before the flood. So so that's that's part of what they were really about.
Speaker 1: Before I let you go. Is there a measurable emission that can be tested at some of these places like Notre Dame?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there's definitely electromagnetic potential that builds up of these areas more than your average place. So a lot of that has to do with normally how they were built, but where they were built.
Speaker 1: So wow, that's easy.
Speaker 3: I would also add to that the orientation as well, with regard to the planet, rotates east and that is moving into the ether flux, and of course these structures typically face east. In the case of the pyramid, the grand gallery is seven meters to the east in the center line, and that's very very important. It's facing north and so you'll have a north transept east and west, north and south a line, but east and west transit transet and this is a very important way the actual ether energy structures can harvest energy which I would call chi or prana or life force or holy spirit. And I would advise from my understanding for no one to ever stand in the narthex, which is the point in the church where the unwashed to the unbaptized, the unholy people would stand, because that is the point in the electrodynamics where che is extracted from an object.
Speaker 2: And if you go.
Speaker 3: Into a church and you're in the narthex, which is normally where tourists stand to look in through the windows, your chi is being taken from you and it's being given to the people. In the environment in Russia, they look at the torsion fields that humans set up and they say that if you have a person who's ill and they're in a bed for a long time, if you want to give them your chee, you stand at the end of the bit and you're helping them get healthy. But if you don't want to become unhealthier yourself, don't hang there too long. And it's very important to move them around because the human creates these four takes fields themselves.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest panel today discussing the Cosmic Summit conference coming up June twentieth, through the twenty third. We'll be right back. Program today highlights the Cosmic Summit conference coming up in June the twentieth through the twenty third. This is a interactive program with academics as well as research investigators. Many featured on this program Earth Agients, and it is an opportunity for you to hear some of the latest developments in ancient civilizations, new technology, and great discoveries. I'm trying to remember the name of the cathedral that has this design on the floor.
Speaker 4: That people can elaborate that it shocks cathedral shark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And apparently they use special stone to place this in the in the actual floor, and people are talking about going into altered states, and it's like it's almost like a cleansing mechanism. It seems like it's very very odd, fascinating.
Speaker 4: There's that that labyrinth symbolically represented a pilgrimage to Jerusalem, right, So back in the Middle Ages, people would Christians would take pilgrimage to Jerusalem, just like Muslims go to Mecca today. But they so what the tumblr said is well, look, you don't have to like actually go there, you can you can do this labyrinth, which kind of symbolically represented it. And it was based on the idea that the true Jerusalem was a was a state of consciousness, it wasn't a physical place on earth and that and so by walking this labyrinth, which was set up in just the right way where the energy flows and where the uh there was there was there used to be a shocked In particular, there used to be a Dolman that was in that location and it's still underneath the that labyrinth, and it's just the church is just built over the top of it.
Speaker 2: So amazing, you know.
Speaker 4: So yeah, there's this this this energy is directed to go there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, Hey, George. One of the highlights of your conferences Matt bial and his uh the car of bulls and these amazing cut vases, and I think you're gonna have a few of them there for people to look at it. Talk a little bit about these amazing uh I mean, talk about high tech first of all, because we've I've interviewed Ben ben Kirkwick and I haven't spoken to that yet, but the technology behind those bulls is off the charts.
Speaker 2: You got one example right there. I love these little three D printed models actually, and they're you know, they're true to size. To look at that little one.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, so yeah we're gonna have.
Speaker 1: Everybody's got one.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I got the Okay, I'll bring you one till.
Speaker 1: I got a box.
Speaker 2: I gotta send me.
Speaker 1: One too, Georgia.
Speaker 2: Damn right, Cliff, Absolutely, I will.
Speaker 1: Get your ass to North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Buddy. N No, you're but talk about the talk about but no, no, no, Matt Bell. Matt Bell is just an amazing human and so it's his counterpart working the different track but the same subject. The vases. Adam Young and Matt Adam spoke last year and it's actually our most popular speaker as far as YouTube views goes slightly above random and he's certainly not on hasn't been on Rogan thirteen times. But people are very interested in this vase subject. And what it is, Cliff, is that the important thing about these objects. Step one, you know, first off, is that they're pre dynastic. Okay, that might be a glaze overword at first, but what you're saying is that's before the Pharaohs, that before all this stuff. No hieroglyphs, no art, no pyramids, no giant rocks. Supposedly you know, stone megalithic temples and whatnot. They're just these pre dynastic graves of the Nakata people. And there's several other names called Nikata at the Metropolitan Museum in New York. And in these pre dynastic we call the snake bros called butt flap people. In other words, the idea that when you go far enough back in history, generally about seven thousand years, they're just walking around with butt flaps on, with bone tools, right, and we just ascribe them absolutely nothing. It's up the ability to hunt and gather.
Speaker 1: Right back the hunters and gathers.
Speaker 2: Somebody was doing something other than hunting and gathering, right, or early agriculture, whatever the hell you know, pre Neolithic those dates. Yeah, yeah, because in their graves they find their bone tools and their crude mud huts that they lived in, lived in mud huts. Somehow they found the time and had the skill to take solid granite and carve it into millimeter thick objects that when scanned first by Adam Young and later by Matt Bell, it turned out that a certain class of them, not all of them are perfect perfect, that they stretch the meta measurement technologies of our age, and we have incredible measurement technologies that or orders of magnitude greater than they were. Just a generation to go in its testing their limits. And one of the first stops on this stuff is you got to remember, in order to manufacture something that is perfect in terms of measurement, one has to have measurement tools along the way that are as just as sophisticated as the manufactured object. Now what did they give them? Copper chisels and bone implements and they show little pictures of them with like a rock on the end of a stick, like you're digging around and die right granted, you know, it's just absolutely ridiculous. So that's what it's. By the way, it's the best subject in our constellation of subjects as I call them, because they are a bunch of little you don't they kind of make a picture. But there's a bunch of subjects. And the one the phases is we got them on the runt. There's no answer for it. There is no answer for it. There it but it doesn't have to be Aliens did it? Or Atlantis existed necessarily, but give them come on, now, they had a lit lathe I mean let's just go ahead and admit the fact that. And they also had an interesting lad because somehow it managed to miss these little nubs on the side the handles. So if you're turning it around, how the hell do you stop the turning, come up, go around and pick back up on the other side and leave those things. So it's a hell of a lathe, but you got to give them that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some of them that were found in Egyptian tombs as well. If you go to the there's an m Hotep museum at Sakara in Egypt. They got a bunch of these vases in the museum there, and you know, as they were found in Egyptian tombs, and you know, the Egyptians also supposedly only had copper tools, so you know, it's a real question. And you know, they clearly inherited these.
Speaker 2: That's right, they were inherited. And it seems that there the pre dynastic peoples that they inherited them too, because they had many more rude ones that made it look like the good ones. So you know, you can't prove it, but it looks like they got these from somewhere else, and then they fooled around with whatever their cruel tools were, and made another class of them that was far from perfect. But but I really should have pointed out and put my pitchman hat back on. I need my cosmic Summit hat. That Matt Bell is coming and bringing the most extensive collection of these objects ever assembled.
Speaker 1: Will they be on displayed, George or just during his time?
Speaker 2: They will, And we're gonna keep kind of specifics, you know, on the QT. You're going to have to come to see what's coming. But because this is you know, these areceless priceless objects. But but but you, but humanity will have a chance to enjoy them and discuss them properly in the proper context, with the proper questions, not all the answers, but let's ask the right questions more fully at the cosmic some than at any time in human history as far as I know, at least since I'm and Hotep and Joe's are gathered them beneath the step pyramids. Right, they got me beat by you know, several tens of thousands of vessels there, right. But but Matt is our modern am.
Speaker 1: I hooked up Bob ben ven Krukwick went to it, took I don't know if it was Chris Dunn's lab Ors Engineer Center and they took a couple.
Speaker 2: I think it was.
Speaker 1: Somebody brought an actual piece and they measured them, and they were blown away by the not only the incredible precision, but there is even some questions that they were even cut on a lad because of the not only the handles, but just to the thinness of the curve.
Speaker 3: Certainly, yeah, I mean that they used metrology equipment and these kind of reverse engineering tools to see the perfection in the curves. They'll seuse three D scanning technology. All of these technologies I've used because I had a three D animation business for a good proportion of my career, so I understand them well. And they found that they were in you know, the sort of standards of fineness in perfection that you would be surprised to see in high engineering even in modern days. I have handled some of the finer bases at the pleasure of Matt Bell, and I can say that inside they do have less fine structure, and so whatever was going on on the outside, there was an extra finishing process that was dumb, I personally think because some of them fluoresce so that's like if you get fluorite and you're illuminating under UV light, it glows. And I think some of them have these fluorescent minerals in them, and he shows that, and probably those people at the Cosmic Summit will get an opportunity to see them under a UV torch, those ones that do. I have a hypothesis which I want to share with you guys for the first time, and I will conduct this with Matt Bell when the opportunity arises. We're working with this guy called Griffin Brock and he's like a prodigy of Tesler. In fact, he writes and styles himself on an eighteen hundred's electrical engineer. It's quite wonderful, complete with oiled hair and the right kind of attire and the right way he speaks and types his letters out. It's absolutely wonderful. But as a fifteen year old he replicated this device called the shadow graph, which Tesla actually generated ron Gen like X rays, but had a finer quality than Romjin did before ron Gen did the normal X rays that we know in love. It would appear to me that this device produces exotic vacuum objects, and these have high penetrating ability. And I believe that these are the sort of things that would come out of the type of manner that was being described by Timothy Hogan and would have caused the Phitticiens to be covered in sores and welts by exposing themselves to what was in the arc. And I believe that that's only when they're at the high energetic range. I believe that these things, if these vessels were used to store manner, then they would glow like lamps. And I believe we can test this by using this shadow graft tube with some of Matt Bell's vessels, and if they glow with this dark light, and we could project this dark light through walls of a building, so it'll come through the walls and then you can make the ves's glow. That'll be a very special thing. Well yeah, well, don't do it on film before the summit. Just don't do it. Paul Harris, who came last year, he can't come this year, but we're going to be I'm going to try and get Paul Harris together since since I've kind of worked out how the technology works. Unfortunately, Griffin has so many orders globally that he can't even do anything else let's barely breathe because he's got so many orders flooding in.
Speaker 2: So you say, we can't utilize this at the summit, or we can't. I don't.
Speaker 3: There's three people, four people that I know that are getting the tubes that are all waiting on delivery, and then I've got several people because what this technology can do is incredible. So then there's this. Perhaps we'll get onto the subject of the people that did the SAR analysis of the pyramids, but I like the fact that people are trying to find ways to look inside the pyramids, novel ways. It turns out that, according to Griffin Brock, I've worked out that the beam that comes out of this tube is colimited, which means they're like parallel rays, like coming from the sun. This means that at fifty feet away you can produce a crystal clear X ray, which you can't do from a normal X ray because X rays are fanning out and dispersed. Griffin Brock claims that they've beam he is tested up to one thousand feet, which is in excess of the base distance of even the greatest pyramid, which is two hundred and thirty point four meters, So I believe we can park these on drones and a drone and a drone receiver and actually scan the pyramid real time and from angles. So we've actually got Aswan granite up in Colonna where my colleague is and Aswan marble that was put on the Summer Hill Pyramid Winery where we've currently got an experiment being conducted. And we're going to take a cake a load of this granite and marble and we're going to see if we can see through using these this thing as a test, and then we want to propose this to the Egyptian authorities for scanning all of the large.
Speaker 2: Is there any chance that you'll get some of the devices before this.
Speaker 3: We're going to get We've got some coming here in Prague, there some coming to Switzerland. There's that we've got some coming to to Canada. So and several of people have got them on their way. They've been told they're in the post. So we're going to look at radiation remediation then at a distance that is triggering excess heat through an auditorium of people into a receiver material. But also one of the things that I want to test are the fluorescent vessels, because if it does fluoresce using this type of energy, it will be, in my view, the same kind of energy that would be emitted by the manner that would have been in the arcs or arc. And then it would imply that you could build these things and transport your manner around because I said when I was with Matt Bell, it looks like a drum skin. You put it over the top like you seal a jam jar because they have a lip on them. So you took something over the top and you would put a piece of fine or catgut or something around there, and that would hold whatever it was in there. But you know, this thing could be a lamp. It literally could be a light bulb. Continuing this light.
Speaker 2: Bulb, what about its as with the thicker with the that have thicker walls, I mean some.
Speaker 3: Have, it would still work because this stuff penetrates through great distances. A thousand thing. I mean, we told, Okay, that's it's a dial back version of the POV beam, which just.
Speaker 2: Real quick, I just cliff, I wanted to recommend that people and Bob if you hadn't seen it. Matt Bell's most recent Limitless podcast has a fellow named Bob something or other. I'll check it out. It's Bob. Yeah, yeah, And he had a similar take, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That we think our vases are actually machine parts. That would you suggest what he's suggesting, that that the viases in the place and stuff are machine parts rather than kitchen tool kitchen bulls and receptacles for liquids and things. I thought that was the latest theory.
Speaker 3: My my hypothesis is it would be a storage vessel for this stuff that allows you to do magic literally like it allows you to do alchemy. Man, it allows you to to expand your remote viewing greater connection to the one. But also it would be when it's stored, it would literally be like a light bulb.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. I think I'm thinking of Ben van Kirkwick's thinking of machine parts rather than utility. You know, but you're taking it one step further, Bob, which is mana material.
Speaker 3: Creat Certainly there are there's there's that weird kind of three something discs. Does anyone remember it's like this weird stone disc.
Speaker 2: Number Egyptian Museum. Yeah, yeah, it looks like an impella.
Speaker 4: It's just yeah, just yeah, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna spill the beans again real quickly, George, you are going to feature the Star Team Synthetic Capture Radar Group. You just to announce this, which I think is a big plus for you talk a little bit about it and what exactly they're gonna part three of the four. Two of the three team are going to be at the actual conference.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, it may be three of the three, but yeah, I believe he's coming to He doesn't speak English, so we're not uh, you know, I got to put him on stage necessarily, at least that's my understanding. But yes, thank you for the Seguay go back into promo mode that we have the cofre A Pyramid scan team coming that blew the doors off the planet in March with their somewhat clumsy announcement that they had brought forth the technology that can detect scan if you will, but can detect anomalies beneath the Earth at some distance and much greater than one of the associated technologies with their mix saar technology, which is already well established, been around a while, and yes it can see a couple of meters into the sand and can do some some mentioning stuff, and it that technology is certainly foundational to what's going on. But it is not the end of the story, and it is. They're not many science subjects that I take a dive on, but I take a dive on this one. And it's a little bit of trust me, but my guts and the trust me is not trust me, it's trusting Filipo Biondi and Karate Malanga. Filipo is a genius radar tomographer of some note, well published with many citations in a very highly technical, dense instrumentation, heavy data, heavy field. Okay, this is not pajama scientist stuff. I mean I do not understand a word of at least three quarters of their twenty twenty two paper. Okay, but what you can derive from that is people don't go write papers like that three years of advance of trying.
Speaker 4: To defral the world.
Speaker 2: With fake scanning, Like they went on the photo shop and drew this shit up.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yes, they had some kind of goofy drawings what they thought might be under there, you know, but scientists aren't known for their pr skills, and somebody in the art department at the university drew up some interpretations that everybody could say, Ah, they're getting out ahead of their skis saying their giant staircases under there and stuff. Okay, well maybe the apartment if that's interpretation. Those guys know, like many people at the Cosmic Summit, know how to do leave the day to world and look at it objectively and then go look at it subjectively and say, Okay, here's what my gut says, this is down there. And they did some of that right, So that's what seized on what people aren't quite picking up yet. These gentlemen are legit. They could have misinterpreted something, but they have a breakthrough technology, I believe, and it's combining several different things, including what I call micro sizemly induced acoustics in a sense a scan a pickup of that, and then it's combined with a pickup of regular radartomography SAR, and then there's some special saltce of AI, which is not uncommon these days. We should not be surprised that now AI is being brought to bear to data sets that normally weren't coherently couldn't be coherently mixed and interpreted. But now you've got the compute, and you've got the algos and all that stuff. We know it's creating miracles on our own desktops. We shouldn't be surprised that there's some miraculous things that emerge from other instrumentation that is being used in a different way. That's what these gentlemen have done. They're going to be on the main stage at one thirty June twenty first, okay, and they are going to reveal startling additional information in Greensboro exclusively, and you can come and hang out with them, and hang out with Bob, and hang out with Ten and Randall, Carls and all the rest of these interesting people. Because this is not a fly in, fly out, jump out of the limo, come do the song and then go jump back on the plane and fly away. Kid rock shit. No, man, this is like, come and meet the fucking people you're interested in hearing from. You know, you could end up having an hour long talk with somebody that was brought there to talk for an hour to five hundred people. It happens all the time. We did some calculation session and said that you know, we probably had sixty thousand discussions. You know, you get five hundred people together and they're talking all weekend. That's a lot of interesting cross fertilization.
Speaker 1: You make a good point, jud you do have an intimate setting where people can sit on the table as they're having a meal and speak to one of the presenters. It's it's a fascinating the setup.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: It's much like an open prison you want to stay. I've ever been to and I'm looking forward to being nervous year.
Speaker 2: That is high compliment, Bob, because you've been to many common Thank you very much, sir.
Speaker 1: By the way, for those of you who listening, you can go to Cosmic Summit dot com. You get tickets in person and he's got three different four different levels, and also again if you're not able to get there, do the live streaming. It's a very reasonably priced for the entire program. Does that think? Does that include the UH specials with Randall Carlson George?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, so that's part of the package. Yeah, it included everybody last year except Robert Shock that he doesn't which is just fine. But so we had forty four hours of content on the live stream that's available worldwide. It's a slick little app. It is also watch it anytime. It's not one of these things. There's not they need another word than live stream, because that implies you got to sit there and watch it live. Hell no, you don't. You're buying. Yeah, own demand is the best way to say it, exactly. And so you'll own an own demand forevermore. And and you can also kind of join in and ask questions and be a part of the community if you want to watch it live. But it's seventy five dollars, and we'll put a promo code, Cliff, if you're interested, we'll give you a promo code that you can drop down in your drop downs. That's right. You can also use that. People just have to be listening. You can use cosmic tusks or probably Earth Ancients that'll be the promo.
Speaker 3: Or Tesla's a good one as well.
Speaker 2: Let's in the who you're buying, right, George, Actually that code in and it's ten percent off ten percent okay, well, helps, that's right, that's right. I wish we could do more, but I'll tell you, the economics on these things are very very tight.
Speaker 1: I think seventy five bucks is very reasonable for the full program, and you're throwing in those special presentations too. I think that's that's very very reasonable. We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest panel today discussing Cosmic Summit conference, which is coming up June twentieth through the twenty second in Greensboro, North Carolina. We'll be right back with you. Conferences are really important to get a good idea what's going on current events, wise and alternative science and all things earth. The ancient subjects are there and they have a great lineup of speakers. You can see the whole agenda if you go to Cosmicsummit dot com and check it out. We got a few minutes left. I want to talk to you real quickly, Bob, about your updates on ColdFusion. Because our current energy production is still toxic. We're still using nuclear reactors, we're still using other toxic polluting systems. What's new with colfusion.
Speaker 3: Well, there are several players out there that believe that they've got technology that works. One is Randall Mills, although he says it's not ColdFusion. There is another technology called exotic vacuum objects that was developed by a guy called Kenneth Rad the shoulders. So if you've used a computer or a smartphone. He developed the screening technology for that. It's one of the things he invented. So we're all the modern world is largely dependent on that one invention that he came up with. But exotic vacuum objects are like ordinary evacuum objects like a neutron, a proton, an electron, or a neutrino. But those things can exist by breathing the ether in our space time to maintain their stability. They're self sustaining like a proton and an electron for all of time. However, you can by pulse discharging, you can create these things called exotic vacuum objects which have their own vacuum withinside themselves, and they need to be provided some form of energy like extra electrons or some vibration or other matter which they can consume and can be stable for a certain amount of time. But they appear to have this Yin yang type structure inside them which can synthesize both lighter and heavy elements even and all the way down to desynthesizing matter and synthesizing matter from the non perceivable matter energy that's all around us. And there are the people like Ng eight in Portugal they have developed several and there's another one called Biaco in the UK. In Sussex, they have developed Anatoly Klimoff from the Russian Academy of Sciences work which was built off ken shoulders work and it uses a Tesla coil to create these discharges into a vortex flow. And so there's also Iwamura and Clean Planet in Japan. They're going to be hosting the ISICF twenty six later this month in Japan and they will be showing off their technology. They have an all of Japan approach, so the car industries are in on this, the government is in on this, the universities are in on this, and they have this technology that essentially will be working on the same technology. At the base level. They have their own understanding of how it may be working. It works for them, but they're using very thin layers of nickel and other elements and diffusion of hydrogen. These technologies do not produce prodigious amounts of the sort of ionizing radiation that we all vary about with nuclear. However, nuclear should not be dismissed because it's at a very good base load and it can also be made into small modular reactors. A lot of people that are developing AI and data centers are looking into those at the moment. And also it can there's thorium reactors, and China is bringing some thorium reactors online at the moment, and they claim they have enough thorium to ask them to power all of China for sixty thousand years in a clean sense. And the thing is, even a thorium reactor will produce nuclear waste, okay. And you know how you clean up nuclear waste. You use exotic vacuum objects. It scoops up that radioactor material things you can eat. So the solution is the same solution whichever way you go. And it's like this universal clutch.
Speaker 2: As ken shop. That's short.
Speaker 3: It's like a and it is the sense. It is described very clearly by the thirty third Duel of the Scottish Rites Masonic Order where they say it praise be to God, keeper of the secret in Latin. And the secret is the actual teutonic cross with the chaos either side on each arm. And then the clover structure, which is exactly the structure that I gave as an example of the energetic structure in the oldest temple in Malta, and it has four of those pointing around in a ring, and it produces the symbol of god controlled power, which is the Maltese Cross, which is a variation of that, and it was around the Sumerian gods. So in the Swastik, which is one version of it, it's the first time this structure becomes stable. So we are understanding what actually is a thing called ball lightning. It's a natural phenomena in its responsible for all of this magic. And we have a great future ahead of us exploring this technology which walls pond of the ancient world.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Yeah, Tim, one last question for you. There's there's some evidence Scott Walters talks about the templars actually landing in what is today the United States. You know, there's there's all kinds of marks that are are buildings that are kind of anomalous. But what do you say about that? And if they were how far into the country do they get?
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you that they had all of North America mapped by probably twelve fifty. They were there, They were there that early, and they had associations with the natives. A good if you want to see if you want to look up like a good example of this, go to the There's a figurine that was found that Baffin Island up near Nova Scotia, and it's a it's a wood it's a wood carving done by the native people, and it's of a templar night and with his outfit on, with his outfit on, yeah, and even as a cross on the chest and the whole bit. It dates carbon dates to to twelve hundred, so that you know, that's just one of many examples. But they had they had put the Kensington Runestone, which is a land claim right in the center of North America, because they had already mapped all of North America by you know, they started bringing things over. They stopped bringing things over by about thirteen fifty, but they had already established relations with the Mayas. They were trading trading silver with the Mayas, which they were bringing back to Europe, and to this day, the Mayan tradition down there in the Yucatan they still have rituals that are identical to templar rituals, including having an altar that's based on a squared circle with a with an equal armed cross on it and everything else. So it's you know, as part of that tradition. And so when the Temblars found them, like groups like the Maya, they they were able to exchange certain grips, hand grips and knowledge that they realized they were practicing the same traditions. And the Temblars got it coming up through Egypt and into southern France, whereas the Mayans they had gotten it. You know, the Egyptians probably had gotten it from the Atlanteans, as did the Mayans, because the Mayans had the same They talked about a They came from a place called Aslon and which was just like Atlantis that had been destroyed in cataclysm. And even to this day, there are certain pyramids down the Yucatan, like the one at Nacomul, which is the second tallest Mayan pyramid, and if you climb to the top of it, they have two tridents symbols on the top of the pyramid, and they they called this their falling God because they said that the gods fell during this cataclysm, and they put it put the figure in the shape of the trident because that was the one of the main symbols of the cataclysm. Well, you know, puts Poseidon, according to Plato, was also the chief god of the Atlanteans, who symbol was the trident. So yeah, there's just one example of things that the templars found and so they associated timathy.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you to get your hilt of your sword in the background there and put it close to the charter because one has there is that come down the back part. That right there is the most important structure of a stable ball lightning. That is the little petals, the small VisiC so that it'll talk so we can see it. It'll it'll make your right. So the ovoid structures there are the interaction between an exotic vacuum objects for exotic vacuum objects non radiating boundaries and the actual teutonic cross that's there is centered on the actual center line at each of the visica pisces that go round in a loop. That right there is a symbol of the most powerful thing in universe.
Speaker 2: So there you go, very cool. Hey tell us, what what do you know about that sword?
Speaker 4: Well, so this sword, I mean, this is my grandmaster's sword. This is uh, you know what I used to night make new nights in the order including we do we initiate people in the Great Pyramid once a year, and that's what they're night did with. So this is to I went into the grand Master's house in Malta. This is obviously knights Haspatilia, and as you go in, the very first thing you see is really ancient at times of Crusades, suits of armor, and the left shoe has a vortex and anti vortex in the Yean form, and the right one has it in the Yang form with the vortex going on. And the last thing in the armor in bury mind. In the room next door, they ended the Cold War the Russians, and that's where they signed the thing, the Cold War. So the last item is a shield, and the shield has a toure on it made of forty seven torre, and that's the closest you can get to breaking the stability of an exotic vacuum object. So I went and asked the people that were running the museum. I said, I'm totally blown away by that shield. That the last exhibit you've got in the armory. I said, who is that? And they said, oh, that's the Grandmaster's personal battleshield, showing the most powerful version of the most powerful thing in the universe is on his battleshield. I don't know how they know exactly how it works. I think we need to have a conversation, Timothy. Well, a lot of it goes back to sacred geometry.
Speaker 2: You know it is.
Speaker 3: That's what it is. It's in our face. We are built in the image of the technology that runs the universe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's exactly right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so much content, not enough time to get it a criss and.
Speaker 2: For a can I make kind of a closing observation.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna say, I want to get your last I thoughts, George, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, just a just an observation, and it's maybe self evident, but it bears repeating. If just one of these people is right, just one of them, vast, vast swaths of what you think you know are wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, just one of them.
Speaker 2: That could be Antonio's and more in the Carolina Bays it could be then and lost technologies could be Joe am Ballard and the younger Druss, every single one of them. If just one of them's right, then damn we've missed something big. And I got a feeling more than one of them's right. So come to the Cosmic Summit and learn more in one place then you're gonna learn in any other place this year.
Speaker 1: George real quickly. It's at the Sheraton, right, tell us about the accommodations there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a great hotel. It's inexpensive because it's a pound that perhaps some people hadn't really heard OF's Burgh, North Carolina. But it's talk about kind of sacred geometry and flows and whatnot. It's at the confluence of four interstates, right, I forty, I eighty five, I seventy four, I seventy five right and I seventy which I routed. I used to have the routing thing buther. But it's easy to get to. It's the most logistically convenient place on the East coast. Right. Anybody can get to Greensboro within eight hours, right, unless maybe you live in Northern main or Miami, Okay. And it's a one thousand room hotel. It's the largest hotel in the state of North Carolina. And it's family owned. In fact, the convention center, that Joseph S. Corey Convention Center is family owned. And the first guy I'm calling after I get off of this is the owner of the hotel and the convention center and the mall and all of that stuff. Right. And the reason I say that is they treat us well there, right, it is it's home cooking for five hundred people, you know, and the hotel owners walking around. If you've got a problem with your room, you can tell the guy right is the biggest hotel you're in the state, and he is a huge Cosmic Summit fan. Out of all my social circle, it happens to be that the fella who is most into these subjects, and we all know that that's not a universal attribute of people, right, is the guy who happens to own the facility that hosts the summit. Right, So I just think that's really cool. The sherid in four Seasons is a really cool place, and it resonates with the vibe of the audience.
Speaker 1: Now you throw in breakfast, you throw in breakfast day.
Speaker 2: We got two breakfast to lunch and two dinners, man, and we got a bunch of parties. We got a field trip Friday night to Pilot Mountain, a granite monodnot that rises one thy nine hundred feet out of the relatively flat Piedmont, out of nowhere about forty minutes from there, and on the solstice. Please note that the conference is on June twentieth, the long day of the year, and it casts a perfect pyramidal shadow right to the east on the sunset of June twentieth. And we're going to take a couple of buses up there, and here a Randall Carlson lecture. I think we're going to have Yona french Hawk, a Cherokee elder there to do a ceremony. And the Cherokee used to leave the mountains. And you don't think of the Cherokee as leaving their mountains much, right, And they lived west the western part of the Appalachians. When you think of in North Carolina, it wasn't the front range of you know, like Colorado won the front range of the Apple I just said way back there. Well, not only did they walk all the way off of the mountains to the east, then they walked another forty miles into the Piedmont. And as the apocryphal story goes, you had to remove your moccasins twenty miles out when you approach Pilot Mountain. That the Cherokee revered Pilot Mountain and actually left their mountainous homes to go to this place that when we were growing up as kids, we just thought it was a field trip for elementary school. Didn't have any you know, it was all they said, is extinct volcano. It's not. Even geologists tell you it's not. There's no good explanation for that place. But yeah, so field Trip's party. We're premiering Atlantica, a top shelf atlantis documentary. It's us premiere. It's Saturday night, nine o'clock at the Cosmic Summit. And I'm telling you, man, I can't what do they call it when you give away the end whatever? I don't want to give anything away. It has a stunning conclusion. It is going to be premiered first at the Cosmic Summit Saturday night.
Speaker 1: You pack a lot into your conferences and that's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we got a good one this year. Bring home the.
Speaker 1: Hogan, Bob Greenier, and George really great having you on the program. For those of you listening Cosmic Summit dot com, you can read about everybody who has been on the show and others. June twentieth through the twenty third, Sheridan, Greenboro, North Carolina. Anything any last words, George.
Speaker 2: Not at all, which is rare for me. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you very much. Appreciate you having being on the show. Guys, thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I believe last year we had kind of a run on the streaming portion of the Cosmic Summit conference because the lineup was so good. I think was h maybe be in twenty twenty two when Graham Hancock was there, the price was almost double I think it was one fifty or maybe a little less than it was one forty, and then we give you a discount of ten bucks. Anyhow, it's really really critical that you get a chance to hear this and if you can, If you can't make it, if you can't fly out to Greensboro, North Carolina and see this thing live, the next best opportunity is to go and stream it. And to do that, go to cosmicsummit dot com, find the streaming button, click it and you can download it and you can get that discount. You can see the entire program live live, which is amazing by going to Cosmicsemmit dot com and clicking the streaming button. So it's a really I mean, it's really one of the best in the whole country. And I don't say that lightly. They have you know, archaeologists, anthropologists, geologists. I mean doctor Robert Shock's going to be there. His presentation alone will be worth the price, as well as Randall Carlson, Scott Walter and many many others. Ben van Kirkwick it just has come back from Egypt, so he'll have some news side. So check that out. June twentieth through the twenty third in Greensboro, North Carolina, which it could be there. I'll be in Turkey, so check that out. Hey. I want to mention that we have our last tour of the year. It's our Sacred Temples of Guatemala. It's going to be December first through the twelfth. We now have we have the full itinerary and a place where you can register. Go to Earthancients dot com forward slash Tours, look for the banner on the Guatemala tour. I think we're only taking twenty people, so it's about half full. One of the additions that we put on there is we're going to be going to Elmador and Guatemala and Elmador's in the Emiodor Basin, and that that features the Ldonta Pyramids, which are the largest in the Americas, and we'll have a private tour for a whole day. We'll be helicoptered in there for a whole day. We'll see the Ladonta Pyramids, We'll see the complex, we'll even see the Hero Brothers, this amazing Stecco sculpture that was found about ten years ago and I've always wanted to see it. I've never been there. Remember, we have Richard Hanson on the program. He'll be on the show in a couple of weeks talk about the latest discoveries at Elmador. So if you want to join us and want to get round one of the last seats, go to Earth Ancients dot com forward Slash Tours and check it out. It's really gonna be a great tour. We're gonna be with doctor Lydia de Leong and her husband Arturo. We're gonna be in to call for the first half. And one of the highlights is standing and sitting and meditating on the Lost World Pyramid. This is one of the oldest pyramids, estimated to be over ten thousand years old, and it sits on a tolleric energy field and in the morning we'll be there. I think we're gonna be there about eight am. From about eight to ten, you can actually feel the energy surging through the pyramid, which you actually is a collector, a transmitter and a unifier. So you sit on that thing and you're feeling it. You're feeling the energies. That's the tip of the ice pray. We're also gonna we're also gonna have ceremony with local Maya elders and it's gonna be amazing again. For more information, a full itinerary and a register, go to earth acients dot com forward slash Tours. It's really gonna be great. All right, that's it for this program. I want to think my guest today George Howard, Bob Greenier and Tim Hogan. You guys, looking forward to seeing you in June. As always, the team of guil Tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. Thank you. All right, take care of be well, and we will talk to you next time. The Master