Speaker 1: Hey, we are going old school today. Until I can figure out a little bit more on Rumbo Studio, I can't really use it because I I've been I was doing the obs. You don't need to hear all this, but I mean, let me tell you what my what my issues are trying to use it, because it would have been great to use it today obs virtual camera over to them. For whatever reason, you can only hear my voice. You don't hear whatever's played on the on the screen, so you don't hear the game if I'm if it was a game, you know, and so I don't know if you're not going to hear a video if I play it the screen share over on Rumbo Studio. When I when I did the screen share option, I still saw myself on the monitor even though I went through the whole thing. It looked just like stream Yard when you set it up, but it didn't like pop up. I don't know if I had to do an extra step to you know, select it a second time to make it work or whatever. But until I get all that ironed out, I can't really you know, sabotage a whole broadcast just to find out that I have to restart a different way and do this to it this way anyway. So here we are in the old school stream yard way of doing things. But if I get to if I get the Rumble studio thing set up properly, it's really cool because I can just press one button and it automatically will pull up the other preset screens that are that are already like what do you call it presets? The problem with the other is it has to be like a video or something that you've already uploaded to it. It's not like you can go to a browser page and then play a video on it. So that that was the issue I was having. I wasn't able to show it wasn't coming up on the screen the way I thought it was. I was trying to read something and I didn't see it up there. I could see the little box as if it was another screen, but it wasn't the one that was on the main monitor. That didn't make sense. So I have to figure out what's up with that and why you can't hear it if that's If it's it's it's something to do with that from from obs to roadcaster to whatever destination, whether it's stream yard or it's Rumble Studio. There's some there's something lost in translation from the obs to the road cast or and then to the next thing. So I got to figure out what that's all about. If anybody else said any ideas, please, I should talk to you. Just happy about that because he's he's really good about that stuff. Anyway, we're gonna look at some stuff today, and we're gonna start with a couple of clips from Instagram that are interesting. And I do have my phone here, so i'll set it up for people. If I want to call in, let me see. And if I'm not mistaken, did I take it down? Let me take a look at the description will correct and see if you guys have the the link in there still, Let's see yep, it's still there, all right. So just notice another thing. So when you first set up Rumble, it doesn't always it doesn't always like populate to telegram. So you just see a freaking code, right, You just see the stupid url, but you don't see the picture that go with it. And that's the eye catcher, right, So I have to wait, and then sometimes I forget to even post it because I had to wait. When I was ready to do. It didn't fucking work. So let's see. Uh now there we go. Now the Telegram audience is aware. You know, things just worked the way they were supposed to. You know, you would do a would think logically they would work, then there would be no issues, would be a rocketed roll on. But yeah, the the Rumo Studio, by you know, by and large, as far as the stupid technical issues, seems like it has a lot of promise to be a way to broadcast from here on out. And uh, I mean you can you can add your destinations right into that and broadcast from there. And then if I like the way I have my rumble my obs scenes as they call them, set out to where I can just click from one to the other, it looks it's it goes faster than all these Hold on while I pull up a precent screen, you know, it goes a lot better. But until I know you can hear it, it's not gonna make much of a difference. It's not gonna help out too much. Oops, No, that one all right, We're gonna start off with this one right here. Look you saw that, if you saw the thumbnail, you can kind of get what we're gonna get out here. And as far as you know the Super Bowl, No, I didn't watch it. Yes, I did do the math though, two plus two as in twenty two plus four because you dropped the zero equals eight and eight is the number of saturns. So the total score was the Saddurn number if you do the basic you know, number side by side equivalent, you know. Addition, I don't want to say they were jamatic because that irritates me, but you know what I'm getting at. Yeah, let's start with the believer. No no, because we're keeping it in. We'll we'll go to that one. But let's have a look at this first.
Speaker 2: Faith, mister Jones having flicked a tremendous harm upon.
Speaker 1: The first of all, the caller sounds like he's a staged actor, right, like people who call in to have a skit for a program. They do this a lot with like Our Bell and you know, Caravan Midnight, whatever the hell else is on those channels, you know, the the Newry stuff and all that crap. George Nuri, Norri they all do that, A lot of them do it, and and Jones is no different. They have a fake collwork and I I honestly think that a couple of times Bill Cooper did the same, Like when you had that guy call in and he was some of it might have been true, but I think some of it was was staged when you had and I really wanted to believe it, but I looking back at it now, it's like it kind of seems like it was a little put on. When you had that guy who was a quote unquote skinhead who did some time call in and he like straightens him out on the phone and turns him around, and it's it's all very dramatic, and it's all very heartwarming and all that stuff, but it also when you realize that's the national socialists weren't the problem, and he doesn't and and and Cooper doesn't do a very good job of like explaining the difference between communist socialism and national socialism. In fact, he makes that line as blurry as possible because I don't think he knew it or he didn't want to describe it in a proper way, so he puts more shade and more and more. You know, I don't know what you want to call it, just bad lighting on what was going on in Germany, right, because the people that are you know, standing for this whatever they call it, white nationalism, whatever is, is not what was going on in Germany. They want you to think that's what they were all about. That's why they created these groups and fund them themselves. I'm talking about pinne Breath and adl and every other Jay banker. They do this so that they have something to point at and say, look, look how bad these anti semites are. But they manufacture it themselves, and then people who actually buy into it because they're low intellect they then those are the real people. Those are the organic ones who follow it thinking that this is a way out of the their you know, their own problems with their lives. And it's not accurate. None of it's accurate. But but what it does is it keeps you. It pulls you further and further and further and further and further and further away from the truth of what was going on in Germany because they don't want you to know how valid and legitimate what they were doing was and how effective it was against this criminal syndicate Saturn Colt of bankers, that it was. All right, So I want to read this real quick. So this this woman cry maybe ninety two is making a case for Alex Jones. We'll wait till he says what he's about to say and then and then we'll get back to her, her uh, her statement here on the screen.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question from your perspective, should the Jews be gotten rid of?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: They should in every car.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna stop your right there. I'm gonna stop you right there. I am Jewish. Stop you're right there. I'm gonna stop you right there. I am Jewish.
Speaker 1: How many times has he said recently that he's not?
Speaker 7: They said on times, mister Jones haven't plucked a tremendous Let me ask.
Speaker 6: You a question from your perspective, should the Jews be gotten rid of?
Speaker 1: Yes? They should in every car?
Speaker 6: And I'm gonna stop your right there. I'm gonna stop you right there. I am Jewish.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is Kryberry baby ninety two, who isn't more than twenty years old herself. Well, I mean, I'm lying, but so since since she was about ten, she's been watching and following Alex Jones for like twenty years now. To make it simple, Oh okay, thank you for me, thank you for being condescending. Cry baby with tattoos all over you. He used to criticize the bad guys a lot. He was one of the first Americans on news on new media. No he wasn't. That was Cooper again to bring up who is responsible for our downfall? Then he married a Jew. That's why he's saying he's Jewish, because some laws say if your bofe is Jewish, you are too. Now conspiracy conspiracy man has become has became a conspiracy and now and I sorry, and no longer can criticize the bad guys, that's what she says. But he didn't state that. He said I am Jewish. And now, of course in real time he says everything about how he's not, and he makes up these fake scenarios like what is what do they mean? What do they mean? He made this space? What do you mean tiny hats?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh right, because Jews bear tiny hats. That that that was so put on anyhow, so he's an idiot. But we all knew that. Uh let's see, now this is interesting. So at first, this says, copilot jumps out of the plane mid flight. Did you need to do a circle or something? The guy who's supposed to be their air traffic controller. Sounds like a goddamn DEI retard. First of all, like you should be the one who is directing this and explaining what to do and what you should do, not asking the pilot who just wants to land safely. You have friggin' moron. So here's what it says. Unbelievable in a shocking turn of events, the pilot literally Okay, but I don't want to spoil it for everybody, but here.
Speaker 4: You go through.
Speaker 8: Ran out the back of the plane with him ran.
Speaker 1: Out of the back of the Now, we don't know if this audio is matching up with this footage. We're just assuming that right this is how you have to understand this, how spells are cast when you're watching something on TV. So we don't know. We can't confirm that this right here that we're looking at, this descent is has anything to do with this audio. They may have just grabbed stock footage of an airplane landing while they were playing this audio, so he had something to look at. Okay, they don't make that distinction, So I'm just saying that.
Speaker 8: You don't have Now, he didn't jump out the back of the plane.
Speaker 1: So nonchalantly talking about how a guy just jumped out of the back of the plane. No, and he's like irritated by it now, like, oh my god, I can't believe this happened. What just what was up with that dude? Why did my copilot just jump out of the back of the plane? You know, No, no, none of that. This is very This is very after shots type of mentality were everything is like automaton, right, no emotion. But you'd like me to where you're that bad? See that again? Brother? Yeah? What do you mean to say that again? Are you paying attention when I'm asking you? I'm a I'm a plain in descent here and you're asking me to repeat myself. Time is being wasted here he got out at.
Speaker 7: Or he got me on.
Speaker 1: So obviously if this is what is happening this plane, and this is why I say this, this is just matched up with any type of stock footage, be real that they had is because he wouldn't be asking if you wanted me to circle around it. If he was already that lowed to the ground, you understand, it wouldn't make sense. He wouldn't pull back up and then put himself in someone else's flight path. It wouldn't make sense to do that.
Speaker 9: Did you need something else?
Speaker 1: He's asking him if he needs something else? I just told him someone jumped out of the back of his plane. Who knows what that did to the cabin pressure, if everybody's death now, or what the hell happened? But if they can even breathe the door fly off of it, or what what happened there? Like, there's there's a lot of things not being explained here. But he's asking the pilot to do his job for him, and the pilot's asking him what he should do, and he's asking the pilot what he wants from him. This is absolute retardation from top to bottom. Did you need to do something else? Circle or something? Did you just hear what the guy said The co pilot just ran out the back of the plane and jumped without a parachute. Whatever would cause that, I don't know. But why are you still asking the pilot who's asking you if you want him to do a circle around so you can find the fucking body, so you could identify and have somebody send out there and look for him. Why are you asking him if he needs to do a circle? He's asking you if you want him to do one. No, I need a land.
Speaker 10: I'm just making you know where you're gonna have a dead.
Speaker 8: Body and power where I could have called you.
Speaker 11: Get jumped up and back of the planet.
Speaker 1: And does a pilot not give coordinates like he's saying approach eight two? But did they say the coordinates of when he started making his call? So even the audio might not be real here, right, unless everybody just has been so become so relaxing their job that from top to bottom they're complete and utter retards, which is possible. That can very well be the state of things. And then that's why I'm so so excited about flying all right. Anyway, it's unbelievable and a shocking turn of events. A pilot copilot actually literally jumped out of the plane, leaving everyone stunned. Well, of course, the sheer desperation it takes to abandon an aircraft mad f is mind blowing tower confusion. Meanwhile, the guy in the control tower seems completely baffled, struggling to grasp the gravity to say no, he doesn't. He seems like a retard. How does he not get it right? Thank you chaos? And this guys, this incident raises serious questions about what went down in the cockpit and how such a situation could unfold. Stay tuned for more updates from shred News. Now I think they went and ran with the story without knowing too much about it. That's my theory that this is like not very well researched news. This is what i'm This is what I'm assuming. I would like to do a flight number coming from where to wear? There's a lot of it's a lot of vagueness, right, is the air traffic controller working from home? Yeah? Do you need something? I needed to put someone else who has a brain on? Please? Can I get you anything else? Yes, I'm sweet and sour sauce. Please go work and drive? To do with those questions? Yeah yeah, The other guy says, I was waiting for control to say would you like any fries with that? Sorry? I was looking at my phone. What did you say? This person who is done for asking if the traffic controller is done? No? No, no no. See this is what Johnny player special doesn't understand. Traffic controller's previous job was Starbucks cash here not correct. You have to have at least two years of college in order to work at Starbucks and for for a manager. Can you believe that that's a lot of overqualification for working at Starbucks that traffic control got his degree off tmuses. Yeah, yeah, okay, whatever, that's okay, Abdallah, thank you for your stupid opinion.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Well the people who comment aren't that bright either, because they the only state the obvious. All right, So here is from the movie The Believer. And regardless of whatever the hell this movie is about, and I'm sure it was jaded in a way to make people who believe this in somewhat, you know, somehow into really bad people who have it all wrong. Sometimes they'll tell you some stuff that is truthful, and then to make these people do horrible things like violence for uncalled for violence in the movie, and then all of a sudden that paints people who have these ideals which are real as as actual dangerous domestic terrorists.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 1: So, I don't know what the rest of this movie The Believer is about, but I would imagine that if it came out of Hollywood, it's jewified. So even if they are saying something right now that makes sense, they're gonna they're probably through the course of the movie gonna make it. I'm gonna ruin it later, right, or have this person repent for his thoughts or some shit like that.
Speaker 13: So it's not that the Jew runs the media or that he owns all the banks.
Speaker 1: Sounds like he's talking to it. Looks like he's talking to one right now, curly hair glasses, kind of a schnazz. Yeah, you would think you'd be able to do is Tiele lit it better?
Speaker 12: Though.
Speaker 6: The Jew's clearly controlled the media and the banks.
Speaker 8: The undermine traditional life and then de raconate society tear out the roots. Real people derives this genius from the land, from the sun, from the sea, from the soil.
Speaker 1: You know, this is how from the sun from the sun. Cult of the Goths, who weren't actually sun worshippers, the worshippers of the one God who is responsible for creating things like the sun.
Speaker 8: They know themselves like Jews don't even have soil. You notice the Israelis, it's a fundamentally secular society. They no longer need Judaism because they have soil. Because the real Jew is a wanderer, he's a nomad. He's got no roots and no attachment, so he universalizes everything. You can't hammer a nail or a plow a field. All they can do is buy and sell and invest capital.
Speaker 1: And force other people to do all those things that are necessary.
Speaker 6: Pulate markets. And you know it's like all mental. He takes a life of a people that's rooted in soil, and.
Speaker 8: Then he turns it into this cosmopolitan culture based on books and numbers and don't forget so to me ideas. And then you know this is his strength. You can take the great Jewish minds ever Marx, Freud, Einstein, what all frauds?
Speaker 1: All frauds they're.
Speaker 8: Given us communism, infantile sexuality and the atom bomb in the mere three centuries it's taken these people to emerge from the ghettos of Europe.
Speaker 6: They've ripped us out of a world of order and reason. They've thrown us into a.
Speaker 8: Chaos of class warfare, irrational urges, relativity, into a.
Speaker 1: World without porn, hub red tube of the.
Speaker 6: Very existence of matter and meetings in question.
Speaker 8: Why Because it's the deepest impulse of a Jews soul to pull into very fabric the life tell us nothing left, but it's red. You want nothing but nothingness, nothing that's without edd wow, So it's not.
Speaker 1: Do what he says. Wow? Way they he said to that. He's often they'll tell us verbatim the facts of exactly how things are run. Their politics will tell us as well, we just turn a blind eye and deny it all, says Flurf. I don't know what that means, but whatever, Well, I got news for you. Unless you're with Trump's definition of Christian nationalism that stands for American nationalism and against anti semitism, you're part of the new World Order? What side? What does she not understand that Trump filled his cap? But she's retarded too, So she's a Trump. She's a Trumper. Christian you mean Zionism right, because it's not nationalism, And fuck your Christian shit too, because that's part of their cult and part of their control mechanism that they created for us to follow. So regardless of Jesus was a man or not, or a person or not or existed or not, what they've done with it and what they've done to you is different story. Oh yeah, you should check out that video, You really should. So here's something that's going on in places that suck even worse than here.
Speaker 14: Twenty six stories high. David Robinson has lived in the heart of Main Beach for over a decade. It's now costing him than ever and it was just.
Speaker 15: Out of the now. So then all of a sudden, straight after the election, we got a rotten view a tax.
Speaker 14: Hit with a forty rate hike, a so called view tax. The policy introduced on the Gold Coast last July.
Speaker 1: So step one put everybody in high raise hive smart cities. Step two tax them for that ah.
Speaker 14: It's property owners in towers. The higher you live, the more you were charged, starting from the fifth floor.
Speaker 15: I think the council is very quick and smart. They've targeted four percent of the Gold Coast residents.
Speaker 14: Fed up, twenty petitions were put forward to council today pushing for a backtrack of what many feel is unfair, but they were in the minority.
Speaker 16: The key fact is we want it to be fair and equitable, and that's the way it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, good buzzwords. They are fair and equitable. As long as you see those words. They don't have to be lived up to. Just see the words and then tell everybody that that's where your actions are working toward Younone actually had to be real. Doesn't have to be true, just gas like the fucking everybody.
Speaker 14: Right now, Council voting against considering any.
Speaker 6: Changes council rates will remain, claiming.
Speaker 14: If they don't, everyone on the Gold Coast will have to pay more.
Speaker 3: We got to set the rates. That's for a whole of our city.
Speaker 14: What's sparking the most outrage from residents is it doesn't matter what direction you're facing, whether it's the beach, inland or even another building.
Speaker 1: Yes, not supposed to make sense. And by the way, Nae suit from the Trump collection you got there, everyone pays the same.
Speaker 15: They've said that ground four units we're paying the same as penthouses above us. That's not true.
Speaker 3: No, you're going for case specific.
Speaker 15: You'll see the report today that we're setting the rates for a whole of the.
Speaker 14: City, outraging vocal minority champaign seven years.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Hm Kelly Willy said, my god, how is this world? How this world is becoming ridiculous? Someone else, how ridiculous and wrong? And then uh robo tarred over here said I don't agree with counsel's view. And I said, and Drew Banks, and you don't have criminal taxes. So there you go. This is interesting, but again, this could be a skit because this is what happens on shows that aren't like mine.
Speaker 17: Shh, I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how much did you lose? Because I just got kicked off line thanks to fucking stream uh without real this is spectrum for you, guys. This is why I cannot wait until Lallo is available. I'm stuck with this bullshit until then. I don't know what the hell just happened or how long ago I was gone? What happened? When did I go? I guess I could look like this let's say a lot. Well, no, I got to refresh. I have to refresh, I said, art like mine. I got clipped off. So all right, good to know. All right, let's start this over again. Let's try saying what about about to say here about this clip? So, yeah, on the this looks like kick that that is the kick you know? Chat So it looks like he's got a box over a box. Not that that matters. I'm just saying I'm not sure where this came from exactly, but this, even though this is all true, what this guy on the left is about to say the guy on the right, I mean, who the hell is this guy? And this exclusive just open admission, awfully convenient that does nonetheless makes all this stuff that the person says is true. It's just an awful lot of admitting for me to be like, oh, yeah, that's all right, must be true. This must this must not be contrived at all. It could be real. Maybe it isn't though, you know, and all for the effect of conveying the message, which is fine. But these things happen a lot where people call in and you know, it's all set up to do this thing because they want to convey a message and they want it to be real, like sensationalized, like people and I said this before, like people who called in and like I had it ciarly encounter. And yet it's all stories. It's all stories to make it sound real, like you know, Cara Van to mid Knight type of shit, but with different topics and different subject matter and different uh ways of manipulating the audience. But if it, I guess, if it conveys the truth, it conveys the truth. It just seems a little bit odd to me, and you're not seeing it yet, so fucking motherfucker's I'm glad I checked, glad, I checked, all right, now we're good, good, all right? God damn man, everything got screwed up and they kicked me off for no reason. The entire dne it just dropped for you know things. Thank you spectrum, Thank you spectrum. They're on the spectrum.
Speaker 18: And I know your language. It's okay because I'm Jewish, you know, I like business.
Speaker 10: I learned people language so I can fuck them in you see what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, it just seems like it's a little bit like very stereotypical for someone to talk like this. Am I wrong? Like I learned, I learned your language where I can fuck people in the ass. And so you're not expecting anybody else to see this. Apparently it's probably not even your actual accent. You're probably you're probably a bunch of I don't know Muslims, you know what I mean, pretending who knows, who knows. But the truth of the matter is everything the guy says is one hundred percent true.
Speaker 19: So there's no problem. We like the money, not like you guys. You go, you know what's going You did this very good? Yeah, exactly what is this?
Speaker 12: What is this?
Speaker 10: Eleven? Nine eleven? It's the best.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you Jews on everything.
Speaker 1: Uh everything will nine to eleven, it's the best. What what? Uh? Yeah, it's one thing man Netanya who says that it was really good for Israel. That's another thing that this guy says. It's super duper pull everything.
Speaker 20: Rather, you need to understand we eventually we ruled the world ten years from now. It's not France, it's Francis time. It's not Netherland, it's Doan Belgium.
Speaker 1: Is Oh are you saying because you're flooding them clerky style with Muslims? Or I don't get the stand part?
Speaker 13: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that a Jewish thing? I thought it is tine time.
Speaker 10: Wait, brather, you did that? Of course you deserve that. I swear I'm happy it's happened to the Europeans.
Speaker 21: The European is the most cheat persons in the life I lived in, I know who is the Europeans. Europeans can suck my dig brother, you your your work nothing?
Speaker 10: What is this?
Speaker 1: So? Why are you on a show so you can say this stuff doing? Is that why you get a chance to earn a carful of people and yet your screen I mean maybe he's got a screen. Turn the other way, I don't know.
Speaker 10: Every single aspect mass look like no other aspect.
Speaker 1: Of It was a perfect time for him to say, other side you stepid goy.
Speaker 6: It is Jewish.
Speaker 10: But I tell you we run the fucking world. You don't understand what I'm telling you. We rule the world.
Speaker 1: Rock shield people like this, you don't ross shield. So you even even the Jews use the Rothschild thing, they ever do, the Roussild thing. He didn't say nothing. Yeah, he didn't say Israel. He didn't say Federal Reserve Banking, he didn't say Central banking. No, he just said ross Shield. All right, all right, I don't understand.
Speaker 10: It's behind the scenes. Even with all this ilum, you don't know what's going on. You you guys will never understand because you're not Jewish. You're not a lot to know those things. But we know what's happening behind the world. I know everything good. But you don't deserve to know what you understand because you're going I will help the children. I will ape children in fo my dad, and then I will shoot the child in the dead and the mother.
Speaker 6: Did you do that in the army too, Yes?
Speaker 1: So a guy just said I will rape the children. I will rap the children in front of the mother and shoot them in the head and then shoot the mother. And then he asked you do that in the army, and the guy just said, yes, do you think you would openly admit that? And God knows what type of public space here. I mean, obviously they're protected at high by the Prince of Darkness, so they none ever get prosecuted for anything. But still still it's a little bit of a it's a lot of admitting here. Do you agree you see this?
Speaker 10: This is I swear from the well.
Speaker 19: Christians, we don't have that. We try to make peace.
Speaker 1: Christianity was set up by the same Jews, just saying just saying, look at your history of your church. You know, I'm not saying God, I'm saying Jesus, you know, I kind of am saying that they've manipulated every single aspect of his details in a way to make it seem a lot more favorable to them, and also mock you at the same time by putting him on a cross, and so he's forever being tortured. But you know, you know, we could have find a happier day in his life if you wanted to, and then, like you know, enshrine that for all of history. But no, let's wait for the Let's wait for the one day he's having a bad day, and we'll keep that going.
Speaker 18: We were we going to see the peace in ten years in Europe. We will see what peace you have. But don't statistically you all fuck. I mean, I know your language. It's okay because I'm Jewish, you know, I like business. I learned people language so I can fuck them best.
Speaker 1: There, you see what I mean. Like it seems a little it seems a little overdone, but you know, nothing he said there was was incorrect. Now here's a clip from I forgot. I don't normally Liberty Tree sent me this, so I figured it sends me a lot of stuff with love. It's like pro Trump stuff, so I don't usually play it. But this one's all right. It's how many people that tell us his name Jack Cruise, and he's got a bitcoin on this Let's take this with a grain of fucking salt. Here, right, he's got bitcoin on this on this Santa hat. And he's wearing a Santa hat. So we've got we've got Saturn Colt Representative represents, We've got bitcoin represented, But you understand what I mean here, it's all in our face. It's all right in our face the silent war. Are more people dying now than In'orld War two? Is what this says on the screen, And they don't this person is not really good at English because that's supposed to be van not. Then then is a time than is a comparison.
Speaker 3: People have died from the job by the estimates that you know, the low end to the.
Speaker 6: High numbers vary, but five hundred.
Speaker 3: Thousand, what's the high end? Close to seventeen million?
Speaker 6: Right rights worldwide? So let's just let's just okay.
Speaker 1: So if that's worldwide, then we're still only a couple of years deep in this and whatever will manifest or be activated afterward, how many more people will drop or become violently ill suddenly? Even though I don't like using that word because I'm some little queer who weighs one hundred and forty pounds, uses that in his documentary.
Speaker 3: Say it's probably neither of those numbers somewhere and be tweenou. How many people died in World War two from the United States four hundred and fifty seven thousand death, So we already have more people on the low end dead, and you want to talk about fruit loops.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, So.
Speaker 1: This is a good point. Today's making like you want to take the dies out of the food? Do you want to make you know, school lunches more safe? Because so maybe he's talking to a mahat turd here. It almost sounds like that's what he's doing. And yeah, yet you're going to save the world, but this you're going to continue to support the vaccine schedule and add the COVID shot to the child vaccine schedule for schools. But let's talk about fruit loops. It's a good point regardless.
Speaker 3: I want to hear you adapt to the data and you're not. This is a bioweapons program that spans seventy five years. That alone should end everything that's going on. Why SB forty is not on any of the FDA's paper sixty billion copies of DNA plasmids and SV forty promoter And do you think it's ethical for a doctor knowing that there's sixty billion copies, Let's put that into another human being.
Speaker 1: I think that they went a little overboard with the background music. They could have toned that down a little bit.
Speaker 22: You are saying.
Speaker 6: If what you are saying is true, then no.
Speaker 22: I know, if what you were saying is it wasn't that hard yet did the Republic ask for transparency when the Japanese bomb Paul Harbor or when the Masade ran two planes into the eleven.
Speaker 3: I just told you what the elephant in the room is, Jack. We have killed more people in the last four years than we did in any world war we've been involved with.
Speaker 6: And you want to talk about fruit loops? How many?
Speaker 3: How many people?
Speaker 1: That's the point? Will take it right either way, you animals. I know somebody actually took the time out to actually to at least take a stab at you or last names pronuncia properly. It was. It was Luke on one of the episodes of Davis Lehman's The Right Perspective, Alex So. I don't know if you caught that, but uh, he was saying if it's Polish, he's pretty sure it's Polish. That he said, this is how it would be pronounced. I think whatever he said it was, he thought that it was. It might it might not have been Polish. I think it was. Uh. And then he took a step at and I thought I was trying to remember it, but I was on the elliptical so that I would say it properly from now on if that wasn't in fact accurate. But I just you know, I was at this very first ten minutes of my hour and a half on the elliptical, so I didn't I didn't retain all of it, So I apologize. He said, it's a there's a different way that things are pronounced. Obviously in a lot of languages. The letters look like he would pronounce one way but not the other way. He said, yeah, which I'd never heard before. Oh so he wasn't accurate, he was not, okay, so that's cool. He took us well. He made it sound like he was. He was speaking from a place of under of knowing. So that's People do that a lot. Though their coverage of that movie Apprentice was lacking a little bit too. In my point of view, I think I'm just saying it should be tempered with that. With that movie, uh with James Woods in it from HBO in nineteen ninety two called Citizen Cone, I think they try to. They try to. They try to cram him in the jew box a little bit too.
Speaker 6: Much.
Speaker 1: I think he was a little bit more of an outlier, to be honest, even though he was just as ruthless. I think he used those tactics, but I think he was pretty ruthless to not just other goy but you know, I mean GOI, but other Jews as well, for whatever reasons he had, Maybe because he could. I don't know. I don't like he's a the word goy either. It's the word they gave us. Anyway, So let's move on over two. I want to give you a little bit of this thing here before I go into the next one. That's kind of maybe I won't. No, we'll just go right into it. Hopefully. Let's see if it pulls up. I don't know if we were not. No, it did, all right. This is very This is very specific. It's screen share is very specific. So even if I go to another tab in Instagram that's open, it doesn't, it doesn't pull it up on the screen. Okay, maybe this was no. This is Instagram. This is straight up Instagram. I don't know what to deal with there.
Speaker 4: But here.
Speaker 1: There's a couple different we might end up seeing more of. We might see this more than once from a different from the different angle. We'll see. But let's let's have a look. There are we. There is.
Speaker 6: Jake, the hostage necklace, the beautiful.
Speaker 1: The hostage necklace, so the commemorating something that is a friggin sygh op. Let's put this over your neck so that you can establish that you are in this cult of deception while you wear your expensive leather yamica on your tattooed head.
Speaker 10: Right, I don't know what's gonna fit on his head.
Speaker 6: Big brain, you got.
Speaker 4: A big brain?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the the ego massaging jew and the left here around the right.
Speaker 6: Jake, you're way too smart.
Speaker 1: You're way too smart.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, bring them home, bring them home?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 6: Yes, we want the hostage back. Baby.
Speaker 1: Did somebody say you fucking you? I hope?
Speaker 6: So you are giving Jake the hostage necklace? All right?
Speaker 1: So there's that. Now let's go with the next one. Uh Is that the right one? There's a couple in here. If it's not this one, then it's gonna be the next one. So yeah, this is from the other angle, apparently, and we have another. We have another one with him actually being tied up in his tiffle in here. If this isn't the one, then it will be the next one that show Pepper incorporated. We're gonna do it like when does the send there's a saturn, there's a cube now sometimes presented with the hexagonal shape, which is still obviously if your cube on its point is, you know, facing down, we're just going to show a hexagon shape then showing a hexagon itself kind of the same effect, right, But you'll see that in some of the some of the carvings, like in the in the the tengu in Japan, they show it as not a cube, but they show it as a not not as a Borg cube of the Borg Collective here with their AI integrated technological bodies and all. But instead they show it as the hexagon. Still straight up Saturn cult.
Speaker 6: Your mother's Jewish, right, yes.
Speaker 1: Her mother? His mother is Jewish, they said, so his so when you go online it says he doesn't have a stepfather his That doesn't make sense because his mother remarried in two thousand and two, So how does he not have a stepfather? But AI tells you he doesn't have a stepfather. His stepfather's last name is step Nick. That's where his mother gets her name from. Pamela Stepnick, right, and he's Jewish, obviously he's a doctor. And one of them, Pamela or David have friends in relations with someone in there, someone in Disney, because they got him in there, you know what I mean. It's like mocking and also discussing at the same time. Right So celebrates his bar Mitsa at the super Bowl today. That was at the super Bowl. They did this, they had they picked the the event they are, they picked the ritual ceremony for for this bar Mitso event there. Now I just have to wonder if he was, if he was already clipped or not. Someone in replies, he's not a professional boxer, right right, right, right, we get it. I think you should call yea. I think you should call in sometime to learn and when Luke's on and uh and say that to him. That would be funny, that'd be hilarious. Sometimes it's nice to have a friendly like you know, it's not really a smack to put the person on their knees, but it kind of puts their like ego and check a little, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 9: Uh, good times. Everybody use it if we'd like him or not. Let's see here we go.
Speaker 1: So here's a bunch of glorification. Here. There's dias tice and I don't even know if that ever actually connected or happened. That couldn't be AI on that one, you know, finding people who aren't boxers terrific, good for you. And then look at this. It says tepholon can cost between So this thing that looks like black duct tape with a little plastic thing on the top, of course would be expensive. And look at all the writing on there. It looks like the freaking Vietnam memorial on your head. And it says tepholon can cost between two hundred dollars and two thousand dollars or more for this thing. Because everything is merchandising, even to each other. Look this guy's fucking diamond crusted teeth. He's not wearing one though, because he doesn't look very Jewish. Does he Dickie on the right that they sold it to does? Oh my god, nice jacket too, bro my god. And unless you read in the mirror, this is a mirror image because everything's backward on as neck gianass necklace here anyhow, So it's depending on the quality and style quality of the thing that you tie around your arm and head. Yeah, gotta have that being really high quality, right, inexpensive tefhlin. They even have different names for them to make sure that you're you're designated as lower class jew when you have them. This is funny, right, because they hate each other too. That's why they have to have laws that are you know what they call the law the stranger right. It only works amongst them so that they don't eat each other alive and tear each other apart. But you're fair game. That's how they can purge their their appetite. Inexpensive tefhlin are called duck out. I'm probably spelling pronouncing wrong. Guess what I hope I am? Fuck you to shoot him and to shoot him mehadaram. Yeah, I'm sure you have to look a little bit more than I did there too. Sound like you're spinning every time you speak. Higher quality teflin are called gasol and can be made from thick leather. So ooh, thick leather bands that are absolutely useless for application anywhere else except when you do this stupid thing. Got to have that inexpensive two hundred and four hundred up to eight that's what they call inexpensive, durable, you know, the durable kind you know, gotta have adjectives nine hundred to twelve hundred or more, top quality, twelve hundred to two thousand dollars or more merchandising. They are predators, even unto themselves. Okay, so here's this again.
Speaker 6: Let's he's from.
Speaker 12: Your mother's Jewish right, yes, mother, your mom's mama Jewish.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 4: I hope he's knocking them like directly, like that guy who just wrapped him up and tied him up in the string and freaking uh.
Speaker 1: Because he doesn't have that weird curly hair ship coming off the sides. That's so annoying looking. No, I want to see him spin a dradle before his next boxing match in the middle of the ring. He's got to do it. It's gotta be done. He's gotta he's got to pay the piper, you know what I mean. Got to make it very clear to everybody who didn't see that that he is in fact Jewish now, because now's the time he has been told it is the time. H So there's there's a stepfather right there who apparently isn't his stepfather, and it says, why did Jake leave Disney. Jake Paul was fired from Disney Channel show a Bizarred Arc in July that sounds like a great, great show a name like that, in July twenty seventeen due to several controversies surrounding his behavior. So they used the show to promote him as the bad boy so that they could have a bunch of controversy and a bunch of you know what, he called it publicity around it while they kicked his out, kicked his ass out, and created him. That was Disney creating him and basically assigning him his next task. Not because he was fired, fired from the show. All antics, his antics, What about the freaking Disney's antics, which included disruptive pranks and a series of public incidents, drew negative attention, right because Disney wants you to focus more on work, politics and sex with children. And this was put this little core thing was put out on my birthday, August twenty eighth, twenty twenty. There he is. There's the guy who apparently doesn't exist according to different sites. Oh, I'm sorry according to AI. When you say, what ready, let's see if we can do it here? Come on, here we go Jake Paul doesn't have a stepfather. Everybody his father Okay, this day, I not understand how things work, apparently not showing once again that it's retarded. His father is Greg Allen Paul and realtor, a realtor. Jake's mother is Pamela and stepnik. Well how does she get that name? Asshole? Who worked as a nurse. She worked as a nurse, and this guy's a doctor. David is Jake is his older brother. Jake and his older brother Logan were raised in Westlake, Ohio. Well, she lives in Cleveland, Ohio by their parents. Both Jake and Logan are media personalities. No, thank you for telling me all about that. But when your mother he marries, that's called a stepfather, jackass. Really not that hard to figure out. I don't know why AI s had an hard time with it. Oh why they didn't straight up denying things that are right there? But hey, what happened the guys? Am? I still? Yeah, it looks like I'm still on. I have to check now, gotta be all paranoid about it because I just dropped out earlier. See right now we have thirty seven people on, which means if I was on Rumble Studio, I could be using this to my advantage, or if I didn't, I didn't have to worry about any of that. Think about this, there's like four thousand, five hundred and sixty five people who followed just on Rumble alone. If now let's judge, let's let's calculate for the fee that is assessed. The three people just dropped off when I started talking about this. Here you go, the fee that's assessed for you know, the transaction and all this other crap, and you know, Patreon's cut or whatever. If thirteen percent of that number of followers were just the first level tier on my Patreon, this would be my job. But it's not happening yet. It hasn't happened yet. So here I scrowned and run around, rather than focus on making these shows bigger, better and more edited and more processed and more cool. I did one video that took for freaking a long time. It takes a long time to do a little simple things when you're doing the post production and putting all the pieces together and editing and cutting and looking it over and finding music that isn't going to get you kicked off of thing, so you don't have to copy all kinds of stuff. You know, it's it's work. And you know, I didn't get into the nodes because I didn't have time to learn all that. But for the video, I just want to get one out. I could spend a whole lot more time on that stuff that could become more technical, that could help other people with their shows if I got to the point where I was pretty confident in the way I was doing it. So for a moment, I hear my daughter. I think she's coming home since she's going to music, So let me go say hello to her. And while we do that. While I do that, we'll watch a little bit more of this right here from our good friend, Sir Patrick mac all right, all right, back in a moment.
Speaker 12: And does foreign policy advisor for the Reagan, Bush and Trump administration, Abrams is a Senior Fellow for Middle Eastern Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations. It was involved in the Iran Contra affair, giving false testimony to Congress about his knowledge of the affair.
Speaker 6: Abrams was pardoned by President George H. W.
Speaker 12: Bush and Ray Cohen, producer for Saturday Night Live and employee of International Creative Management. Dector is mother in law to Elliott Abrams, Jewish American lawyer who served as foreign policy adviser for the Reagan, Bush and Trump administration. Abrams is a Senior Fellow for Middle Eastern Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations and was involved in the Iran Contra affair, giving false testimony to Congress about his knowledge of the affair. Abrams was pardoned by President George H. W. Bush and appointed by President George W. Bush to the office of Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Democracy, Human Rights, and International Operations at the National Security Council. He is a longtime vocal supporter of the State of Israel. Train's foundation receives annual donations from another curious consulting company known as Issi Enterprises, run by Michael and Barbara Leadin, Jewish American historians and political analysts. Michael was also involved in the Iran Contra affair as a consultant to National Security Advisor Robert McFarlane, meeting with its Raeli officials and the CIA to arrange meetings with Iranian officials who would be given weapons by Israel and negotiate with Hezbelah for release of hostages in Lebanon. Wife Barbara was a staffer for Senator Chuck Grassley and launched an investigation in twenty fifteen to investigate Hillary Clinton's emails.
Speaker 6: Both are close allies of General Michael Flynn.
Speaker 12: Both were involved in Flynn's testimony about the efforts to obtain Clinton's emails. Michael Ledeen is a promoter of universal fascism. The Train Foundation has involved itself in numerous international destabilization efforts along with the International Rescue Committee and Freedom House. Both projects involved Jewish American economist Theo Churn, former CIA chief James Jesus Angleton, Jewish American activist Jay Lovestone, who served as leader for the Communist Party USA and later as an anti communist and ciaad, as well as Jewish American investment.
Speaker 6: Banker Felix Ronton.
Speaker 12: John Train sits on the board of a Paul Kletnikov Fund created for Trained's son in law, Paul Kletnikov, Moscow editor for Forbes Magazine. He recently published a book exposing Russian mobster Boris Berezovski. Also on that board, Jeltsin Era, oligarch Hoorus Jordan, CEO of the Sputnet Group, once CEO of gas Prom Media, and board member of Russian billionaire Olig Dea Paska's the M plus Group, one of the world's largest producers of aluminum. Train's fingerprints were on the Afghan Relief Committee, another arm of a sprawling private intelligence apparatus during the Reagan era that backed Jahadeen Kingpin Gobodin.
Speaker 23: Hekmafierta harm A and he's a the.
Speaker 6: Dom. They did a Dorman band prod so.
Speaker 1: Harsh Sali for the Salis singing. They came with very heavy weapons. Sorry, I didn't know that they were going to be doing this quest and but what we're wrong for this mountains terrain.
Speaker 12: Ma.
Speaker 1: Later they began he's in helicopters and very light.
Speaker 6: Weapons Felen and Hartsoul. That's allow.
Speaker 1: Each year they will change sa re knew their weapons making. Each year they get better. In my opinion, Russian tacticsts have improved each year.
Speaker 6: Tasta.
Speaker 1: Now their forces are noticeably more mobile. Is this all that important? Moral is also noticeably weaker because a lot of Russians have been killed in Afghanistan, and the barrel was especially low after the Battle of Who's gore one or two months ago.
Speaker 6: See.
Speaker 12: With the invasion of Afghanistan by the Soviet Union, came a resistance campaign under the Carter and later Reagan administration which would fund and train Afghan Holy Warriors or Mujahadeen think tanks. Private agencies and other interests rallied to get in on the fight against the Soviets.
Speaker 6: These agencies acted under direction.
Speaker 12: Of British intelligence, who lobbied Congress and even arranged military training for these resistance fighters.
Speaker 1: British Italian Intelligence aka same Jys, Right Bank of England owned by them, established almost totally by them for the collection of interest of course, Right Central Bank first Israel, then US, then Russia under the Bolsheviks, and then Israel Israel.
Speaker 12: Many of the members of these organizations were the very same involved in the Iran contra networks of Oliver North under Vice President George Bush in attendance at trains three get LaRouche meetings held at his home.
Speaker 6: Right wing journalist John Reese.
Speaker 12: Reese emigrated to the US from Great Britain in nineteen sixty three after being fired from Robert Maxwell's.
Speaker 6: London Daily Mirror.
Speaker 12: It was discovered that he had obtained unethical gratuities from restaurants and hotels in London. He moved to Newark and started New Careers, a program designed for providing.
Speaker 6: Jobs to black residents.
Speaker 12: It was later discovered that Reese had been overcharging the city for his services. Reese went on to Chicago, where he would work as an undercover.
Speaker 1: Where all the criminals have absolutely nothing but a heyday waiting for them, because Chicago is one of these hubs of complete and utter depravity and corruption.
Speaker 12: For informant targeting groups that opposed the war in Vietnam. He would continue selling information and later political disinformation to the FBI as a columnist for The Washington Times. Reese's Maldon Institute, a right wing national security think tank, receives funding from Benay Breath and the Anti Defamation League.
Speaker 1: That I should tell you everything right there a.
Speaker 12: Way of oil billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife, who at the time was one of the largest funders of right wing and neo conservative organizations. SCAP's funding of the Get Larouge sessions and journalists who wrote Larouge hit pieces proved.
Speaker 1: He's got a Patty Hurst's column.
Speaker 12: In there Liddle in the prosecution and jailing of Larouge, the same group that went after Bill and Hillary Clinton in the nineteen nineties, John Reese, Dennis King, counter spy journalist Russell Bellant, and chipperleg one time Washington bureau chief of High Times magazine who authored He Wants to Take Your Drug Away and War on Drugs.
Speaker 6: The Strange Story of Lyndon LaRouche.
Speaker 12: Skaithe had briefly run the CIA funded propaganda group known as Forum World Features as head of its parent firm, the Publishing Arm, operated from the National Strategy Information Center in New York. Most operations were overseen by CIA agent and grandson of former President Theodore Roosevelt, Kermit Roosevelt Junior, a major role player in the CIA's nineteen fifty three efforts to overthrow the Democratic government of Iran.
Speaker 6: Another key member of John Train's Git larou.
Speaker 12: Sessions DC FactFinder under Irwin Sewell for the ADL.
Speaker 6: Mira Lansky Boland.
Speaker 12: She is the granddaughter of Jewish gangster and Zionist Armsteeler Meyer Lanski.
Speaker 1: Which is it's suiting because you know, Israel was established by a bunch of gangs and terrorists.
Speaker 6: Her husband John C.
Speaker 12: Boland, is a financial invent estment journalists whose works have appeared in Barons, The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times. John's close colleague, fund manager Walter Schlass, was treasurer for John Train's think tank Freedom House, a suspected CIA front that was in the middle of the Iran contra affair. As a recipient of hundreds of thousands of dollars used to fund domestic propaganda in favor of the contrast, Schloss and Train facilitated funds for Freedom House on behalf of Project Democracy. Jewish American economist and foreign intelligence advisor Leo Cherns served as honorary chairman and as chairman of the world's largest refugee agency and another training project, the International Rescue Agency. Train Boland, Schlass, Churn, and Freedom House are all just elements of the National Security Council, created and directed by Walter Raymond, junior intelligence and media operations official with a specialty in Soviet flocks and Western European affairs. Raymond worked for the CIA and later served on the National Security Council. His name appeared more than any other White House staff member or government employee on Oliver North calendar during the Iran contra scandal when he told a committee that he had resigned from the CIA so there would be no question of any contamination of this. The very next year, President Reagan launched Project Truth, a propaganda campaign aimed at countering the Soviet messaging.
Speaker 6: This was now a domestic and international campaign.
Speaker 12: Under Project Democracy, Reagan placed Jesuit CIA director William Casey in charge.
Speaker 1: Just think of that name too, Project democracy democracy the gateway to socialism, which is the end result or the end goal being communism, which of the public, which is what the CAOL and Sanhedron pulled their own people in a system of that. They are a communist, hive minded individual doesn't matter and definitely a hierarchical in nature. When it comes to money, if you don't have it in your jew you're not worth anything to them either.
Speaker 12: Diplomacy apparatus, and Casey would appoint Walter Raymond, who had already spent two decades implementing clandestine media propaganda campaigns overseas in the name of spreading democracy. Raymond's involvement signified the wholesale integration of intelligence and pr at the National Security Council. An entire chapter dedicated to Raymond's and Oliver Norris activities was drafted for the Irankantra Report, but House and Senate Republicans kept it from being included in the final report. Casey and Raymond included Australian media Baron Murdoch in their endeavors, and director of the US in you.
Speaker 1: Know the Fox guy that everybody says, Oh, everything's great now, He's CFR.
Speaker 12: Information Agency, Charles Wise, set up the meetings between Murdoch and President Reagan. Following the CIA's Global Operation scandals of the sixties and seventies, the Reagan administration was looking for ways to influence global policy with private funding from political action groups or non governmental organizations.
Speaker 1: They say that like it's the United States government and not the Federal Reserve Bank controlled area that used to be called.
Speaker 12: America NGOs, in order to relieve pressure from government intel groups. These activities could range from influencing media coverage, organizing and training militias, or act.
Speaker 1: This is how criminals behave now, how a constitutional republic is supposed to carry.
Speaker 12: On tabs and preparing countries for regime change. Declassified memos from nineteen eighty two depict the transition between the turbulent CIA scandals, and the new formation of secret and permanent institutions such as the National Endowment for Democracy created in nineteen eighty three. Murdoch's meeting with Reagan included lawyers Thomas Bolan and partner Jewish American prosecutor and fixer Roy Comb.
Speaker 1: Ah, there we go, that's when we were going to get to him.
Speaker 12: The meeting took place five days after NSC advisor William Clark notified Reagan in a memo that we will develop a scenario for obtaining private funding.
Speaker 13: Charlie Wick has offered to take the lead. We may have to call on you to meet with a group of potential donors.
Speaker 12: Murdoch appeared to be that source of funding. Another memo from August nine, nineteen eighty three, shows that Casey had met with ad executives on how to sell Reagan's policies to the public, and Murdoch was mentioned as if he were already involved. Also mentioned Get Laruche orchestrator John Train's Freedom House. We recommend funding VI your Freedom House for some other structure that has credibility in the political center quick via Murdoch may be able to draw down, added.
Speaker 6: Funds for this effort.
Speaker 12: Another memo from nineteen eighty four regarding a private funders project shows Raymond mentioning journalist and Cia Asset, as well as director of Richard Mellon's case Forum World features Brian Crozier, like, many.
Speaker 1: Are you glad we go into this type of stuff on here, and you know, oh, look at Bohemian groove. It's like, yeah, okay, that's the that's their little party's ceremony whatever. But it's why don't we just get into the actual details of their daily goings on and their criminal behavior and who's involved in the names and how suspicious that would be, and what they're connected with and why they Beennighboreth and adl would be promoting such things and all that stuff, all these indicators that tell you directly that this is not our government, it's not our people, it's this isn't our country anymore, it hasn't been for a long time. Its surface area perception and then the reality, and then the reality. They're constantly working tiressly day and night, like parasites would to take down, dismantle weekend, and destroy everything about our way of life here and abroad.
Speaker 6: The others.
Speaker 12: Krozier had a Communist past but was now anti communists. He had a long history of keeping stories for the CIA, which funded for Our World features. According to the National Archives, there are other documents related to Murdoch and which Usia that have yet to be unclassified. Murdoch, whose empire had yet to venture outside of Australia, now had a foothold on American expansion and would later purchase State in twentieth century Fox. He also benefited from a number of East rediss from the FCC and a few years later in nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 1: It's funny how they just bend or change or obliterate the rules or ignore them for themselves when it comes to what they want to obtain and acquire and achieve. Everyone else still, of course, will be following the same rules as always that are impossible to overcome that way, only the people that they want in the perfect mercantilists fashion. The same thing happens with social media and your exposure on platforms they can make or break, illuminate hahaha, or put in the dark anyone so that they can form the opinions and the perception of viewers. Given what they see and what they don't see.
Speaker 12: With the removal of the fairness doctrine requiring networks to broadcast politically balanced opinions, Murdox Empire would expecise.
Speaker 1: I remember that they used to have to have a counterpoint to every argument.
Speaker 6: Lad.
Speaker 1: So if they had one person saying, you know, they're they're pro this ideal, well, they had to have someone else who was in the other camp or camps allowed their time to present their argument as well, so it was fair and balanced. As they would say. They still use that rhetoric fair and balanced, but they don't actually do it.
Speaker 12: And even further a November four, nineteen eighty two memo, as Raymond writing to NSC advisor Clark about the Democracy Initiative, a.
Speaker 13: Critical piece of the puzzle is a serious effort to raise private fonds to generate momentum. Casey's talk with Skate and companies suggests they would be very willing to cooperate. Suggest that you know White House interest in private support for the Democracy initiatives.
Speaker 6: The present.
Speaker 13: May I also refer you just to.
Speaker 24: On the second page he got a document. It will reflects he cannot mention this, but it will reflect for your eyes and ears who the particular individual was was at that country, and ask if that further refreshes your recollection.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 1: It so this is four years after he put his little Johnny Hancock on the thing that would weaponize vaccines even further.
Speaker 16: Oh, I know this man, of course very well. Met with him a number of times in his own country.
Speaker 1: I don't recall, you know, I wish I was still sometimes. I mean, I wish it was the world that I believed that it was, is what I'm trying to say. Not that I wish I was still unaware of it. I guess that's the better way of saying it. Not that I wish that I was still not aware of it, but rather that it was more like I thought it was this world. Because when he died, I saved his like New York Post, big huge page, like multi page, you know, photographs, one of him with a cowboy hat on the guys. I was like, oh, this is a great American president. Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is what I did this in well, I don't know what year it was. Was it twenty sixteen or seventeen, I don't remember, But no, it was before that because I had carried that I actually brought that that paper with me when I moved to Florida. No, that would have been two thousand and seven. I moved, Yeah, two thousand and seven, that is when I momber to Florida for a little while. So wow, yeah, things change.
Speaker 16: And I don't readly know whether of such briefings were given to others like the Secretary of State or not. Who are going to be meeting with these people? I don't recall seeing this, and as I know that in my policy was not to involve others in this. I mean, I wanted them involved, but I didn't want to be on record as doing it.
Speaker 12: Somehouse led the charge against Nikaragua Sandinista government, while Casey and Reagan attempted to overthrow them by covertly funding. The contrast, the CIA's role would be concealed by White House staff.
Speaker 1: Oh look, they have people other than themselves fighting conflicts for them. Oh oh, and a lot of them are women, right, mothers got to get rid of them. Those are child bearers. Yeah.
Speaker 13: Obviously we here should not get out front in the development of such an organization, nor should we appear to be a sponsor or advocate.
Speaker 12: Standard written responses were used when speaking to the press about Raymond or his involvement with the CIA. In regard to the public Diplomacy program, Raymond was rarely photographed in public, but from behind the curtains of Reagan's White House, he would bring in Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North, the NSC member who orchestrated the Iroan Contra affair.
Speaker 7: Senator John Carey of Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: Uh, let me help, let me help fill in his details. Sculln Boone's member who attended and was in the sort of the fraternity, might as well have been authority the way they acted with each other alongside what would then become Senator John McCain and these two pieces of crap. Oh, let's see if I can go find that book while we're watching this and read you the part about how they shut down the p O W M. I A talk forever shouting down what weren't even considered really widows yet because their husbands were still alive at that time, but they were closing the books on them because that was the initiative to do so. So they you have people like McCain screaming at grieved women in Congress. It was discussing. It was very despicable.
Speaker 7: Better of the Vietnam War is a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
Speaker 6: They were willing to literally put the Constitution at risk.
Speaker 1: This guy's going to talk constitution. He's the climates are for the United Nations, talking about how we need to starve you now so we don't have to kill you later, so that we can bring the temperature of the planet down when a half degrees. So there has to be initiatives taken on farms to starve millions upon millions, maybe billions of people so that they can achieve that at the end.
Speaker 13: Because they believed somehow there was a higher order of things that the ends.
Speaker 6: Do in fact justify, are justified by the means.
Speaker 7: Looking back, it's stunning how easily the Cold War entysed us and the surrendering popular control of government to the national security state. We've turned the war powers of the United States over to where we're never really sure who or what they're doing, or what it costs or who is paying for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a child's casket there. That was maybe shocking to people this far back, but it wouldn't be too much for the desensitized American public who watches what's going on in Gaza and seems to have absolutely no reaction to it. Meanwhile, the pictures that I've seen in the horrific reality of what's going on there, of guts being blown out of infants, heads being taken off, burned to a crisp an empty skull where there once was a brain, with a big, huge chunk of the skull flapping around on the skin. Well, the father was carrying his son. Yeah, that also sticks to you, and it haunts you, and it really traumatizes the hell out of people who still have a soul.
Speaker 7: An open society cannot survive a secret government.
Speaker 12: Jewish American neo conservative and co founder of the Project for the New American Century Robert Kagan and any Deep President Karl Gershman, a Jewish American civil servant who, like so many others, somehow went from being a socialist to a neo conservative. Gershman, during the time of the Reagan administration, was serving as ambassador to the UN Human Rights Council. These nineteen eighty two memos described discussion about funding for the Asia Foundation and the need to keep the government's.
Speaker 6: Role in it a secret.
Speaker 12: The Asia Foundation is an international nonprofit organization focused on cultural and educational activities in Asia on behalf of the United States, but for decades it seems to have operated as much more.
Speaker 13: The Asia Foundation is the principal CIA front and funding conduit in Asia. Like Soros in Europe and SKATE in the US, the Asia Foundation provided money through scholarships and fellowship programs for Asian scholars and American scholars in Asia, particularly for anthropologists, meanwhile documenting personal information from all parties involved. This went on for decades until a nineteen sixty seven New York Times article revealed that the Foundation was receiving indirect.
Speaker 6: Funds from the CIA.
Speaker 12: The CIA had been developing personal relationships with academics within the American Anthropologists Association program that disbanded after the New York Times article. These contacts were involved in a wide range of activities such as foreign espionage and recruitment of CIA operatives. One of these nineteen eighty two memos is from William Schneider, junior of the Office of Management and Budget, to Deputy National Security Advisor Robert McFarlane, referencing the budget which had just been cut for the Asia Foundation but was later reconsidered.
Speaker 13: I now understand that a proposal to continue US funding for the Asia Foundation is included in the political action initiatives being developed by the State Department and several other agencies.
Speaker 6: The change of heart likely due to Walter Raymond.
Speaker 13: The Department of State underscored that the Asia Foundation had made significant contributions to US foreign policies through fostering democratic institutions, and as a private organization, had accomplished things which a government organization cannot do.
Speaker 12: By the time of the Reagan administration, the nineteen eighty four fiscal funding for the Asia Foundation would be directed through USIA or US Information Agency Budget, a group which was funding dozens of Reagan's democracy initiatives.
Speaker 13: It is essential the State maintained its operational and management role with the Asia Foundation.
Speaker 12: In the twenty sixteen Annual Report for the Asia Foundation, it is stated that the Foundation is funded by an annual appropriation from the US Congress, competitively bids awards from governmental and multilateral development agencies, including the US Agency for International Development, Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, United Kingdom's Department for International Development, and by private foundations and corporations.
Speaker 6: Ninety four point five million dollars.
Speaker 12: Now coming from multiple countries and intelligence agencies. Freedom House was included in these memos, and, like the Asia Foundation, advertised itself as a human rights organization. Since its inception, the NED has given out hundreds of millions of dollars to NGOs around the world, outlets, activist groups, and political candidates all on the receiving end of the NED and its subsidiaries, such as the twenty fourteen coup of elected Ukrainian president Viktor Yanikovich. In twenty twelve, the Russian Parliament passed legislation requiring recipients of foreign political funds to register within the government, similar to FARA.
Speaker 6: Both the NED and Freedom House.
Speaker 12: Opposed the law, saying the Duma would restrict human rights and the activities of civil society organizations and their ability to receive.
Speaker 6: Support from abroad.
Speaker 12: Changes to Russia's NGO legislation will soon require civil society organizations receiving foreign funds to choose between registering as foreign agents for facing significant financial penalties and potential criminal charges. Gershman and the NEED were stoking the fires of hostility between Russia and Ukraine.
Speaker 6: In twenty thirteen, Gershman said Ukraine's.
Speaker 13: Choice to join Europe will accelerate the demise of the ideology of Russian imperialism that Putin represented.
Speaker 1: Oh whoa, and we thought this was irrelevant, look at that. September twenty sixth, twenty thirteen, Washington Post Carl Gersh Gershman, all Right, so when when did things really start to hit up? They were they were still playing around with Georgia. Then they went moved right over to the Ukraine in twenty fourteen, with Victoria Neufeld Newland really whatever name you want to give her. Right, this thing's been going on since twenty fourteen, the constant antagonism of Putin Russian imperialism, meaning it's more like Russian nationalism, kind of like you know national Yeah, you know who I'm talking about. That's why they don't like him. And I'm telling you, yeah, maybe he played the game until he got to the part where he you know, the spot where he was in. But then they found him maybe possibly be a rogue agent in the sense where he wasn't playing by the rules anymore. I don't know, I don't know. I want to think the best of the guy, because what else have we got left Honestly, he seems to call the Jay out quite a lot. So there's always that, and he's very, very descriptive and doesn't play around, and neither do any of his his generals. When they talk about the problems of the West and who's really behind it, they make they make no, they make, they make no. What do you call it? Vague? Uh? What do you call it? That's wrong with my brain today? Allusions to it, they tell they they they're pretty straightforward about it, which is refreshing at the very least.
Speaker 12: This covertly funded meddling has long set the stage for the current situation.
Speaker 1: In you, oh Benghazi. Yeah, you know what's funny? Uh, yeah, there's ben Ghazi. There's burgers KOI comes up a lot too, But we'll leave that alone.
Speaker 12: Or now Sean and the Russia Gate allegations leaked emails that hampered Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. Outwardly, the Asia Foundation appears to be a long standing nonprofit dedicated to the developments in Asia, donating books and empowering women in the region, but the reality is that it was a CIA creation since nineteen fifty one, used as a propaganda vehicle and front for covert psychological operations.
Speaker 6: These revelations come.
Speaker 12: From declassified CIA documents in reference to DT Pillar, the acronym for the Committee for a Free Asia later known as the Asia Foundation to this day, false information regarding the foundation.
Speaker 1: Destabilization tactics by communist Bolshevik style Seturn cults. To put it more specifically, but you can call them jas if you must. It's true. They are a lot of them, but this cult is not isolated to just them, although they might be in a lot of the power positions, and of course it's always gonna be them in charge of the goings on of things with you know, the silent partner, of course, being a Roman Catholicism and the Jesuits. Maybe not maybe not so much silent on the Jesuits part, but they much more low profile these days than in.
Speaker 12: The pastation's role in overseas intelligence gathering is promoted on the group's own website, which states its inception date from nineteen fifty four, but project outlines show clearly that DT Pillar was created and receiving covert funding since nineteen fifty one, along with various NGOs, associations and universities.
Speaker 6: Displayed here is the rejacted name of the foreign.
Speaker 1: It's kind of funny, even though he says fifty one to be focusing in and zooming in on the because it confuses people. Nineteen fifty four are found. You know, they're talking about the San Francisco whatever after or whatever, But that it's funny that you would say, which clearly represents in this documentation, and then you've zoom in on what looks like documentation. It is not the same year. It's just something I noticed.
Speaker 6: Branch chief, later known to be George H. Green.
Speaker 12: The CFA's role was to create groups to fight communism and assisting the Office of Policy Coordination.
Speaker 1: So you know that's always a lie, right when they say that they're trying to fight communism. That'd be like, well, quit hitting yourself, Quit hitting yourself, right.
Speaker 12: Psychological Warfare Division of the CIA, any officials associated and receiving funds should be placed on a covert contract basis with CIA. By nineteen fifty three, the Asia Foundation was able to provide cover to such groups covertly established to lend propaganda support to major Far East projects which aim at the development of and popular political resistance movements. The CIA's desire to keep a lid on all of the Asia Foundation's activities, even reached to the FBI instructing them not to investigate any operations of DT Pillar after the term.
Speaker 1: Which is fine, and of course they would oblige because the FBI is created to protect the interests of the Federal Reserve. It's a weaponized, armed branch specifically created for that purpose.
Speaker 12: Firm of President George Green, the agency appointed Jewish CIA agent Robert Bloom. He had served as a chief for an ECA mission to Asia. Later that month, a memo states that the agency's objective was for the CFA to act as an instrument of psychological warfare and a vehicle for covert operations. The CFA's main objective was clearly stated in their priorities developing leaders who are friendly to the United States.
Speaker 6: Other si OP programs would follow.
Speaker 12: And transfer to programs under the CFA, always involving the recruitment of covert operatives one programming.
Speaker 1: Hold on, before we get into that, let me just show you this real quick. I'll read this to you, all right. So this is from the book Hidden History by a former guest of ours, Donald Jeffries. He also wrote the book Crimes and Cover ups in American politics, which is kind of like a prequel as far as the timeline that he covers. So this one goes from sixty three on and the other one goes up to from seventeen seventy six to nineteen sixty three. Okay, so this is called the pow MIA missing in Action cover up. For years, independent researchers had been claiming that there was solid evidence that the American government had left POW's and miias behind in Vietnam. In November nineteen ninety one, the US Senate finally decided to look into the matter. Oh great, so they formed a Warren Commission. Huh. Pretty much earlier that year, in June, Colonel Millard A. Peck, one of army's most highly decorated heroes of the Vietnam War, had tacked a five page resignation letter to his office door, vacating his position as the diia's top pow MIA officer. Peck blasted not only government officials and its dramatic gesture, but also Ann Mills Griffiths, the executive director of the National League of Families, a group, according to Peck, that occupies an interesting and questionable position in the whole cover up process. Peck charged that Mills Griffiths is adamantly opposed to any initiatives to actually get to the heart of the problem, and more importantly interferes in or actively sabotages pow miia analyzes or investigations. Of course, but in the world of inversion that these frankest style saturn cults operate in, you have to put the name on the outside of yourself to represent something that's positive, so you can do the exact opposite, and you're in the right position to do so and be most effective because you're privy to all the information that would sway the perception of people, and you can filter it through your bullshit before it even gets to anybody. Let's see, she insists on rewriting or editing all see what I said filters, editing all significant documents produced by the office. This is then touted as the dea position. She apparently has access to top secret code word message traffic for which she is supposedly not cleared. She was brought from the outside into the center of the in brillio and then cloaked in a mantle of sanctimony routinely impedes real progress and insidiously muddles up the issue. One wonders who she really is and where she came from. Following Peck's resignation, Mills Griffiths appeared on CNN to deny his allegations. So it was a strong enough statement to make her have to go on to the CIA, NN, CIA, and N to deny it. CNN then interviewed another MIIA relative, Judy Tabor, in California, who backed up Mills Griffiths because anybody can be bought right. A severe conflict of interest that went undisclosed to the national audience was the fact that Taber and Mills Griffiths were sisters. So she's a grieving wife and she's also the sister of Mills Griffiths, but no mention made of that. A furious dolorous Alphond heard of the National Alliance of Families, called CNN to find out if they'd been duped or were they merely being predictably biased, as CNN official told her he would take care of it, whatever that meant. Peck wrote further in his letter of resignation, I feel very strongly that this issue is being manipulated and controlled at a high level, not with the goal of resolving it, but more to obfuscate the question of live prisoners and give the illusion of progress through hyperactivity. Yeah, busy doing nothing right, but at least looks like you're busy. It's called like frantic being frantic. Phones are ringing, people are you know, there's a lot of commotion in the office, papers are flying in the air. But what the hell you doing? From my vantage point, I observed that the principal players were interested primarily in conducting a damage limitation exercise. Damage control? Is this another way to say that? Or you know, mitigation and appear too knowingly and deliberately generate an endless succession of manufactured crises and busy work right, Like I said, like that picture of that office with a bunch of phones ringing, you know, the old curly chords being stretched and people yelling and shouting and like like a like a freaking uh you know, stockbroker's office, right, but nothing really being being done. The mindset to debunk live citing reports is live and well. So the mindset to debunk live citing reports is alive and well. It is held at all levels and continues to pervade, pervade, the pow MIA office, practically all analysis is directed to finding fault with the source, right right, right right. It's like going to the cops with a problem and they start investigating you, right because wherever you're bringing to their attention to something that they don't want to be public knowledge. So what they do is they investigate you instead. Be careful, Be careful who you trust with information that I can't believe. I just saw that. I would better go tell somebody, right, then you'll put a target on your back. From what I've witnessed, it appears that any soldier left in Vietnam, even inadvertently, was in fact abandoned years ago. And that was from the spotlight June tenth, nineteen ninety one. Anyone who watched the televised hearings before the House Committee on POW's and MIAs a year after Peck's bitter resignation could not help but come away with the feeling that Committee Chairman Senator John Kerry, that guy we just saw scolln Bones Member Senator John McCain, Skolln Bones, who actually caused a bunch of deaths when he was dicking around, caused a fire on deck and like one hundred and something people died. Yeah, so they're like, yeah, let's put him in a box somewhere for a little while so it doesn't cause a more damage. But when you're I think his father was like an admiral or something like that, so they couldn't they couldn't get rid of him, rid of him, but they had to put put him someplace and then call him a pow after the fact, right, So having a pow on there means he must really care about other POWs. It must all have been legitimate. Of course it was anyhow, and others were indeed concentrating their efforts on debunking and finding fault with the source. So you go in there, you know, already emotionally driven because your family members are missing and you think you can that they're suffering. So you go in there and you dorew your best to be as even tempered, and you know emotionless is not the right word, but you know, productive as possible, carrying yourself properly, and then all of a sudden you're under att And it happened over and over again. They were touching their efforts on debunking and finding fault with the source. The Spotlight obtained White House documents that indicated the League of Families was actually set up by President Nixon to counter real criticism of the abandonment of POW's and MIAs. In light of this, it was certainly understand sorry, it was certainly understandable why some would suspect that Mills Griffiths was a perfect figurehead to deflect investigations and suppress the truth. A memorandum initialed by White House Chief of Staff HR Haydelman og look at that name or Haldeman sorry, written by one of his aides and sent to Richard Nixon concerning in April fourteenth, nineteen seventy one, meeting between Nixon and then Republican National Committee Chairman Robert Dole Bobby Dole. I just was thinking of, uh, what's his name? The community, the Saturday night Life sketch stories. I'm Bob Dole. The memo states there was also some discussion of the prisoner of war problem, and the Chairman made the point that this is a tinderbox that is about to explode, and there is a real danger of great numbers of POW wives reversing their supporter of the president. He suggested therefore a fairly major move for cosmetic purposes, and the President asked that the this possibly be explored. Okay, here we go. The memo went on to say, according to al Hague General Alexander Haig, at the time a two National Security Advisor Henry Kissinger and later to become Secretary of State under President Ronald Reagan, the next eight weeks are critical and the efforts of the ad hoc Coordinating Group on POW MIA matters will be devoted to keeping the families on the reservation in order to buy this time. This isn't the wrong words, and the guy was directly associated with Henry Kissinger, whom If I have to get get into explanations of why that guy was a very evil man, it's probably the wrong show for you to be watching, or you know, maybe I should just explain it. Russian President Boris Yeltsen wrote a letter to the US Senate Select Committee on POW and Mia Affairs in nineteen ninety two. Boris Jelson did this in which he flatly stated that the Soviets had held US prisoners of ward dating back to World War Two. He added that some could very well still be languishing in prisons and or psychiatric hosts throughout the former Soviet republics. White House and Pentagon officials, of course, had consistently denied any Americans were held in the Soviet captivity. No, yeltsin, you got it all wrong. Those are Americans over there. Silly you would, You wouldn't know trust us, we're over here, You're right there. Yelson then reiterated this his opinions to newsmen abroad, sorry the newsmen abroad in aircraft en route to Washington for his summit with President Bush. He added in his comments on okay, that should be one word. He added in his comments on board the plane that American POWs from the Vietnam War were interrogated by Soviet intelligence officials and that they too could still be alive somewhere within the vast territories that comprised the shattered Soviet Empire. So not only World War two, but as recently as Vietnam inflict then probably prior to that, probably the Korean too, because that was all communism based, right. The Senate Select Committee on POW's and the MIAs wasn't interested in this or any other real information. Chairman Senator John Kerrey clashed bitterly with Senator Robert Smith. Probably not the guy from the Cure who seemed genuinely interested in ascertaining the truth about the issue they were tasked to investigate. Two staff members. Oh, that makes it look more legitimate when you have real people in there that aren't part of You know, they're not they're not privy to the to the joke. You know, they're not. They're not let in that this is all for show. You got to get a you get a better performance out of people that way.
Speaker 18: MM.
Speaker 1: Two staff members fired by Kerry charged afterwards that the committee suppressed documents showing a clear pattern of betrayal and abandonment of POWs by the US government going back to World War Two. The two were Deputy staff director Gino Carluccio and former Representative William Billy Hendon. I left because Senator Carry fired me Hendon explained at a press conference on the lawn of the Capitol. Hendon called for a special prosecutor's prosecutor to investigate the cover up by the Defense Intelligence Agency and Congress, calling the suppression of information despicable treason. Hendon also alleged that documents had been shredded. A key investigator for the Senate Committee, John F. McCreary, accused Chairman Carey and the panel's staff of violating federal law by ordering the destruction of the original copy of a report that indicated that POW's and MIAs were still alive in Southeast Asia as recently as nineteen eighty nine. Remember this was nineteen ninety two, and the accusation was aid in a memo to the committee's vice chairman, Senator Robert Smith, dated May third, nineteen ninety two. The memo stated, in part, on April ninth, nineteen ninety two, Senator McCain produced a copy of the intelligence briefing text, with whose contents he strongly disagreed. He charged that the briefing text had already been leaked to the pow Mia activist, but was reassured by Kerry that such was not the case. He replied that he was certain it would be leaked, whereupon the Chairman assured Senator McCain there would be no leaks because all copies would be gathered and destroyed, and he gave orders to that effect. McCain was a scumbag through and through Following the briefing. On April third, the staff Director, Miss Francis Zwenig. Oh, there's another one of those words names, restated to the intelligence investigators the order to destroy the intelligence briefing text and took measures to ensure execution of the destruction order. During one telephone conversation with the undersigned McCreery, she stated that she was acting under orders. The undersign was also instructed to deal all computer files in a meeting back then was like what floppy discs? In a meeting. On April fifteenth, nineteen ninety two, the Staff's Chief Consul, Jay William Kadena, minimize the significance of the documents and of their destruction. Of course, that's what they do. Oh, that's nothing, don't worry about it. We we're just cleaning the office. There's nothing important in those ones. We've already determined without anybody else seeing them, that there's nothing to see there. So it's all very law legallyes, you know, court practice type of crap right, which they've created, and so they know how to the ins and outs of it. He admonished the investigators for making a mountain out of Mohill. Well, if you let them see what it was in there. Maybe they would have agreed with you, but obviously you didn't, so they can't. I said that. When investigators repeated their concern that the order to destroy the documents might lead to criminal charges, mister Gadina replied, who's the injured party? He was told that, he was told the two four and ninety four families of the unaccounted for US servicemen, among others. Mister Gadeina then said, who's going to tell them it's classified. This is how the quote unquote government works internal Defense Department memo is obtained not only by the spotlight, but mainstream press outlets such as The Washington Times revealed that Kerry, along with his loyal staff director Francis Zwennig. Zewendig, had even coach Defense Department witnesses, of course, through threat and buy out. I'm sure of one of the two or both, you know, get just without saying words, slide over pictures of your children and where they go to school, across the desk, tap your fingers on the desk, and dodd your head, and I'm pretty sure everybody understands what you're getting at. The documents reveal this inequivocally. Okay, hold on second, I think I missed something. Oh yeah, the documents reveal this inequivocally, so that there was certainly were being coached. Carrie also during the Ballyhood trip to Hanoi to show how cooperative the vietname Vietnamese were now, actually apologized to the Communist leaders for inspecting the Vietnamese military compound, and he referred to the search as silly. Remember, this is the communism that was installed through the fake effort of trying not to install. The wiped out in one mission at the very beginning of the war. If you want to call the conflict the actual resistance, the homegrown resistance to the commune, we wiped them out. One of Kerry's cohorts, Senator Thomas Dashel, answered reporter Mark Mooney of the New York Post who accompanied the delegation, and asked if the purpose of the trip was to convince remaining skeptics in America to close the book on the emotional issue of MIAs by saying, you got it, absolutely. The member of the Senate committee, so yeah, again, perception management, as mister Luhmann, you know, frames it as the member of the Senate Committee who most rapidly disavowed any notions of a cover up or conspiracy on the part of the government, however, was Senator John McCain, And they called that asshole a Republican and he you know, I wasn't living in Arizona yet at the time. But this is what it is. This was seemingly bizarre, and that McCain's political career had been primarily built upon his own experiences as a Vietnam prisoner of war. Right, that and a whole lot of networking by Dad got you there. And of course you're skull and bones membership, which they don't mention in here, which is I find interesting that they don't. But McCain was hostile to every witness called before the committee who was claiming that the government had withheld information about missing soldiers in Vietnam. One would logically have expected him to be dogged, be a dogged crusader for the truth about this issue. Well, if he really was one, maybe, or if he had the typical experience of an actual officer or even definitely not an enlisted but at least of an officer in wartime or in the military. But you know that that wasn't the case, or if he even had a legitimate experience as a pow himself. So you have people like Bill Cooper who frame it this way too, Is that how do you allow him a person who goes under interrogation even if so, let's because so he he assumes that the truth of his his uh, you know, capture, and that he wasn't just put up in a nice hotel for a little while with an armed guard saying he can't leave, but we're gonna make it really nice for you here. You know, is there even if he was in fact, you know, tortured and you know, worked on psychologically, that somebody who could be turned into a Manchurian candidate like that and filled with the propaganda communism would be a sleeper soldier agent for communist ideals. And why would you have that person in government? Why would you even let them in there? Why wouldn't that be a disqualification and of itself. Anyone who's ever been kidnapped, if you will, or captured by a foreign entity hostile to our country for a long period of time, or any given period of time where they could have been worked on psychologically, why would you risk them being, you know, of dual loyalty or of a hidden loyalty by allowing them close to the operations of government. That's assuming that the rest of the system is legitimate too, or that that actually happened. Anyway, one would logically have expected him to be a dogged crusader for the truth about this issue and a strong supporter of those individuals and groups who were working so hard to expose high level treachery. However, despite official documents, radio this is all the stuff that they had before them, official documents, radio intercepts, radio intercepts, witness depositions, satellite photos, electronic messages using individual code numbers belonging to missing airmen, rescue missions aborted by Washington, and admissions from high admissions from high level government officials that men were left behind. And let's not forget the whole Yeltson thing. McCain was not convinced there was any reason to delve into the subject. McCain viciously attacked those like former POW Eugene Red McDaniel who were actively seeking answers as frauds, who were praying on grieving families. So now they're not the predators, they're not the ones doing something malicious, the people who are trying to seek justice for others and you know, maybe save some lives here, they're the predators. They're the ones trying to make a quick buck and and you know, at the expense of the families. See how did see how these comebacks work? It's always and it's always who shouts loudest with the with the greatest number of people uh in their in their rigged jury of public opinion, you know, that create the public opinion. I should say that Win McCain had even bitterly opposed the so called Truth Bill introduced in nineteen ninety, which called simply for openness and disclosure of all records and information, including live sightings, pertaining to soldiers missing since World War Two. Why would you oppose that, Well, unless he has something to hide, that should be pretty obvious that he did. That they did. It was certainly a reasonable and non controversial measure. What were they so afraid of that they were going to have on their hands if they, you know, brought the soldiers home that they would have had some interesting stories about how war's really conducted, or you know, have sympathies for their enemy. Or worse, you know, have direct accounts of horrific actions being taken at I don't know, administrative level or you know, direct order to do so by their command. Who knows? Or were they just part of that, you know, that cult and their their sacrificial offering type of thing to where having people being in torment and misery is good for them.
Speaker 25: You know.
Speaker 1: It was certainly a reasonable and non controversial measure, but McCain preempted this by introducing his own countermeasure, which permitted the Pentagon to basically control what was released. One of the committee's first witnesses was Tracyre not USURY, but Usree, former chief investigator for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee US three, testified that the Soviets had an interrogated US POWs in Vietnam. This, of course, would be verified by Boris Yeltsen's comments the following year. Senator McCain became incensed that USI's allegations, interrupting him repeatedly, so Tracy is a key, apparently interrupting him repeatedly and shouting in stoutly declaring none of the returned US prisoners of war released by Vietnam were ever interrogated by the Soviets, and he would know that just because he knows that, okay. Colonel bu Ten, former North Vietnamese Army officer, testified after USREE and informed the committee that his position in the Communist Party had permitted him access to the most top secret information in the politic bureau. He reported that not only was USRI correct about the Soviets questioning American POWs, but that they had been badly mistreated as well.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: As a result of these embarrassing disclosures, Usury and all other members of the Minority staff were fired. So that's how, that's how you get rid of people are telling the truth is just fire normal, that's and none of this, none of this and the you know, has an effect on the public for them to say, like the fucker's lying, obviously, and he's telling more truth by telling by by denying it, then he would be any other way, right, Like all these measures show how guilty the person is. In subsequent hearings, McCain would treat Dolores Alfond, head of the National Alliance of Families, so shamefully that, in her words, I mean he was yelling and screaming at me and had me in tears. The only committee member who initially attended Miss Alphon's appearance was Vice Chairman Robert Smith, again probably not the guy from the Cure. However, Senator McCain was so inered by her testimony that he burst in at one point and loudly accused her of making allegations that are patently and totally false. He shook his fist at her and pointed his index finger in a confrontational manner, and chastised her for insulting President Bush's emissary to Vietnam. Of course, deflection. So telling the truth is an insult to the people who are saying otherwise. Right, He's not saying, you're not telling directly that person is lying, but that person is not trustworthy. You're saying, here's the evidence, and here's the truth, and here's what we have. That's an insult to the people who are telling you something different. Sure enough, he charged, why those people saying something different when all this is in front of them. He charged that she was insinuating there was some conspiracy without proof and some cover up, which there was. Mcane became so out of control that he eventually stalked out of the room to shouting booze from the from those in the audience. Senator Robert Smith would later say many many documents were held back for no reason. Some of some in the pow m i A community even believed McCain's war record was severely tainted following its ridiculous it Following its ridiculous investigation, the Senate Select Committee was further aided in covering up the massive governmental record of misdeeds in this area by American officials. Governor, I'm sorry, General Thomas Needham, looking at the name Navy Commander Dale Hayes and an unidentified CIA employee. Well that's that's the only kind of CIA employee really, right, don't suppose to know who they are? Virtually took over the US embassy in Bangkok, Thailand and destroyed pow MIA case files that filled from twenty in twenty inches to thirty feet of wall cabinets. Oh sorry, from twenty to thirty feet of wal cabins. I was reading the quotations under the quote as inches because but it was on the wrong side, So twenty to thirty feet of wal cabinets during the period of March twenty fifth to March twenty ninth, nineteen ninety three. So yeah, damage control, let's just burn it. All the documents were invaluable and had been declassified under executive leordered by President Bush. So yeah, sure, declassify. Hey, are President's working for us?
Speaker 13: Burn it?
Speaker 1: He's he's the same guy, right, Yeah? How where we at? Once they were shredded by Once they were shredded by the Trio of Heroic Patriots, there was no chance of the public seeing them. After the committee had finished its honorable quotation marks work, the revelations kept flying. In April thirteenth, nineteen ninety three edition of the establishment flagship The New York Times, the findings of researcher Stephen J. Morris of the Harvard Center for International Affairs and the Russian Research Center at Harvard were published. The most explosive of all the documents of the former gru the Chief Intelligence Directive Directorate of the Soviet Red Army, unearthed by Morris, was a report by General Tran Van Kwang, Deputy Chief of Staff of the North Vietnamese Army during the war. The report was dated September twelfth, nineteen seventy two, and revealed that two d and five American prisoners of war were being held by the North Vietnamese. At one point in the document, a Quang's states, in reference to those one thy two hundred and five servicemen, the government of the USA knows this very well, President George Bush during a nineteen ninety two speech before the Annual Convention. So let's stop there for a second. Why why, what's the point? What's the purpose? Why? It's not because they can't fit the foot the bill for something to get them over here, you know what I mean. So what is the purpose? Well, the purpose is because the Government of the USA is a fictitious thing. It's only a concept in our minds, and it hasn't been in existence for oh, I don't know, over one hundred years or more. But if it's run by a bunch of malicious human hating jays or this saturn cult that I keep on referring to these Edenites, this death cult, will the more misery the merrier for them. So the more despicable and horrible and horrible you can be to mankind, well that's all the better, right. Whenever you think you can get away with it, you do it. You do it. The most despicable horrible things you can That's their motto. President George Bush, during a nineteen ninety two speech before the annual convention of the National of the National League of POW and MIA Families, had excuse me, had a run in with some vocal protesters. Bush had apparently only agreed to speak before the group because the organization's leader, an Miils Griffiths, had been charged by Millard Pack and others with participating and covering up any real efforts to find out the truth about missing servicemen, and he thus was expecting a receptive audience. The President became ruffled when the demonstrators, many of them elderly women, began chanting no more lies. Flustered, he finally told them to sit down and shut up. This says HW, former CIA director. HW also Sculling Bowens Mills Griffiths perfectly in character defended the president and Bush's campaign director, the talentless Future television talking head Mary Madeleine commented, I did not think Bush's response to those rude people there was inappropriate. Interestingly enough, the woman considered to be the ringleader of the protesters, Gloria Bristow of Arlington, Texas, who later claimed she was not the first to stand up during the speech and chant tell the truth, no more lies. Was just coincidentally, of course, fired from her job only a few days after returning home from the convention. President Bush solemnly declared it an October twenty third, nineteen ninety two Rose Garden ceremony. Today, finally I am convinced that we can begin writing the last chapter of the Vietnam War. John Kin was standing at his side. As long as we've just given you your your kangaroo cour your your public ritual, your your little performance are Jesuit theater for you, and we've determined that we've we've already decided ahead of time that we're not going to tell you shit, and we're just going to make up our own reality. Once we've done that officially and we can put our stamp on it, there's nobody who can argue about it anymore, because we've already done it in an official capacity, right. President Bush solemnly declared in October twenty third, nineteen ninety two Rose Garden ceremony, totally, finally, I'm convinced that we can Okay, already said that McCain would continue to clash the pow Mia activists. Jeanette Jenkins of Atwater, Ohio claimed to the total silence of the National Establishment press that the Senator shoved her in a hallway outside his Senate office. On June twentieth, nineteen ninety six. Jenkins was among a group of about fifteen family Men members and activists who attempted to hand deliver letters protests and McCain's bill to amend the Missing Personnel Act. Jenkins was pushing the wheelchair of her aged aunt, Jane Duke Gaylor of Senator I'm Sorry of San Ohio, whose son Charles R. Duke was a civilian MIA missing since May thirtieth, nineteen seventy in South Vietnam. Gaylor was a longtime pow Mia activist confined by health problems to a wheelchair. In nineteen ninety five, she had somehow avoided the headlines when she changed herself to the White House fence and protests of President Clint's handling of the pow Mia issue. Jenkins filed a complaint with the Senate Ethics Community, wherein she declared, we were attempting to hand deliver letters to Senator McCain requesting him to please drop his amendment to the Missing Personnel Act. McCain came out of his office with a young woman, apparently his aide, Nancy Ives, and began walking toward our group. As he approached us, Carol heard Lica, the wife of a confirmed pow, asked the senator, may we speak with you? That sounds pretty polite. Then John Parcels, a former pow who was returned by the Communists, asked him if he would take the letters. That was when his face changed and he became very angry. He then burst through our group, shoving me with unreasonable force in a hostile manner. I was standing next to my aunt, who is in a wheelchair. Senator McCain did not give me a chance to get out of the way. His look was very angry and hostile, and he shoved me without cause. Gaylor's letter to the Ethics Committee echoed her niece's story. Senator McCain shoved my niece hard in a very hostile manner, not caring what harm it could have caused. Her heard Loka of Conway Springs, Kansas, as a well known and respected activist, supported the other's testimony. McCain stated he would not accept the letters and knew think of the missing personnel act. Her Look has stated, he then shoved his way through the group, pushing one of the ladies into the wall as he hurried down the hall away from us. So here we had a US senator charged by a number of witnesses, one of them the age wheelchair bound mother of a Vietnam MA civilian, with an unprovoked physical attack upon a woman in a US Senate hallway, and yet the mainstream media was not interested in the story. Her Look as Attorney Arnold Beezier was still bitter over the incident in January of two thousand and eight, when he stated missus Gaylor filed a complaint for assault against the senator, but the matter was squelched by the powers that be. Ted Sampley, Yeah, you try that, tried, you tried even touching somebody who actually deserves it, and see how how squashed that gets. Be fucked because the little, the little bottom feeder bloodsuckers that are the lawyers will have everything that you own by the next morning, or drag you out so you can be slowy bled to death and then take what's left of you after that. Ted Sampley a highly decorated Vietnam veteran and publisher of the US Veteran News and Report, had earlier in nineteen ninety two, reported a very similar experience, albeit not with McCain himself. While dropping off a copy of his newspaper at a Senate office of John McCain, Mark Salter, a top McCain stafford, became belligerent with him and challenged him to a fight. After filing Sampley down a flight of stairs, blows were exchanged between the two men. Sampley was charged with assault and hauled away in handcuffs. So the guy who was delivering them who got attacked was charged with assault. Do you see how the world works? By police in the city lockup, where he was held in solitary environment for thirty hours and denied the right to make a call to his attorney. Although Sampley claimed the McCain h struck the first Blowsalter was evidently not charged with anything. Sampley would also become a bitter foe of John Kerry, whom he dubbed Hanoy John, establishing the website Vietnamese Veteran of Vietnam Veterans against Johncerrey dot org during his two thousand and four president run presidential run. A book was published in nineteen ninety four, Prisoners of Hope Exploiting the Pow Mia Myth in America by Susan Katz Cats Kats Keating a reporter with the Washington Times, which towed the new establishment line that there were no POWs left behind, the government didn't cover up anything, and that those who claimed otherwise were perpetrating the worst crime in American history. Of course, shame you, Shame you, shame you, so you're to speak out. Keating's book is filled with errors and undocumented assertions, but it is in her acknowledgements at the beginning of the book that she shows her ulterior motives. Among those whom she thanks are Colonel James Nick Rowe, as previously noted, also connected to the Frightening Operation which Watchtower program, whom she praises for all the insights he gave her. In fact, Roe was one of the few American POWs to have escaped, and had been assassinated several years before Keating's book was written, taking to his grave the firm conviction that American servicemen remained alive and in captivity in Vietnam. Keating also acknowledged the previously mentioned so he was he had been assassinated. Keating also acknowledged that the previously mentioned Dolores Alfond, head of the National Alliance of pow Mia Families, who had no knowledge of contributing anything to Keating. So she took real people who really did fight against us. And you know, just by using their names that insinuates that they agree with the ship that she's writing in conflict to what those people have been saying for years and years and years about them still being out there and that there's still pow m i A that they need to come, they need to get She puts in prisoners of hope, exploiting the pow m i A. And she thanks these people only a J, only a J. It's so treacherous, this this cult of Saturn is uh who had yeah, and Albo Lundy the third whose father is that's m i A and who considers Keating's work and outrage, so she thanked him too. Most amazingly of all, Keating described Marion Shelton, wife of Air Force Colonel Charles Shelton, who had recently been declared dead by the Pentagon after having been listed for years as a pow as a victim of pow m i A activists, when in reality she was one of the most dedicated and visible of them and grew so despondent over the way her government treated her that treated her that she eventually took her own life. Apparently, establishment journalists Lars Eric Nelson and his lauda tory review of Keating's book in New York News Day didn't even cursorly examine her scholarship, where he termed her work a courageous new book. So there's that, and that's again from Hidden History. Maybe we'll get Donald Jefferies back on again. So and if maybe, if I maybe I should get myself over to the the librari safe they I doubt it that would be are one of the first things that they would slash and burn right if they had any old uh copies of the Spotlight in like A yeah, I doubt it. I doubt they would. How much we got left on this, let's say thirty minutes I will finish.
Speaker 12: In particular focused on the destabilization of the Soviets, a project known as QK Actor, operating under a similarly named American Committee for the Liberation of the people of the uss R using methods such as Radio Liberty and Radio Free Europe, and the Institute for the Study of the USSR, led by Jewish social activists Stanislaw Steinkibitz DT PILLAR was operating all throughout m Alex.
Speaker 1: That was probably by accident though, just because of the deterioration of quality of soldiers. They just probably don't know how to fold anymore, right, the standard of everything has been diminished. That's their dei effect right there.
Speaker 12: Asia And was fully operational in Cambodia even after the withdrawal of American citizens in the nineteen sixties, an entire team of agents staying behind, bolstering propaganda, training militia, implementing PsiOps, recruiting, and passing intelligence to the CIA and State Department. None of this was publicly known until years later, despite multiple accusations from Asian governments.
Speaker 6: In a nineteen sixty six.
Speaker 12: Washington Post article, the former Communist Cambodia King and Prime Minister of Cambodia, Nora dom Sahanu, accuses the Asia Foundation of staying behind in Cambodia and operating despite the will of the government and the people. It wasn't until the Katzenbach Commission would suggest removing the Asia Foundation and other private organizations from You.
Speaker 1: Know why this goes over the heads of Americans a lot is because we think that we are morally superior to all others, because we hear the horror stories of all these other countries, and therefore, if there's any of us still around, we assume that we're keeping them in check. We're keeping the rest of these countries honest.
Speaker 25: Right.
Speaker 1: Isn't that just the thing that we normally default think not in understanding that we're the ones that caused the conflicts in the first place, that stirred people up, that install these vicious, bloody dictators and cause these problems to spread. Everybody was doing fine until they met the country that was overtaken by the international banking right, and then they wanted to expand their power and influence throughout the world. Everything was going along just fine until.
Speaker 12: Then CIA funding that the Asia Foundation attempted to cover their financial tracks using Radio Free Asia and Radio Liberty as created entities for support. In came Henry Kissinger for assistance and receiving more funding by nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 1: There is.
Speaker 12: Since then, the Asia Foundation has attempted to distance themselves from their CIA TIS by skewing information on their website and progress reports stating that it receives almost half of their support from private entities, but their own filings show that more than eighty five percent of its funding comes from governmental support. At the foundation's helm, Robert Bloom a name many would hardly recognize, but Bloom's impact on American foreign policy and intelligence gathering is enormous. Very little is published for a man who's held multiple influential positions. Bloom had been assistant to Secretary of Defense James forrestaal assistant Deputy for Economic Affairs during the Eisenhower administration.
Speaker 6: He was a decorated soldier.
Speaker 12: Earning the Qua de Guerre and the US Medal of Freedom, the highest award given to civilians by the President of the United States. For an individual to be held in such esteem, why do we know so little about Robert Bloom? There is not even a Wikipedia entry for the man who served as first president of a foundation that has been established well over fifty years. Following the nineteen fifty two presidential election, President Dwight Eisenhower created the President's Committee on International Information activities, otherwise known as the Jackson Committee. The resulting Jackson Report would outline a series of propaganda initiatives for.
Speaker 6: Years to come. Bloom was an instrumental part of this result.
Speaker 12: In a correspondent with then CIA Director Alan Dalles, Bloom is preparing for a series of questions to be presented in a meeting between the CIA and the President's Committee.
Speaker 13: His question is psychological warfare a technique in its own right or an illusion that risks distorting the proper conception of foreign policy as a whole.
Speaker 12: The objective was simple, to win the Cold War and for American propaganda to be narrowed down to simple phrases that were to be constantly repeated.
Speaker 6: These ideals and phrases.
Speaker 1: Here's what it says. First of all, if you look up Robert Blue, let me get a German politician from who lived From what it looks like, it says eighteen oh seven to eighteen forty eight, which was a very short life. But that's what you get, and you get nothing else. So I wrote Robert Bloom and Ellen Dulles, and it says Bloom was a protege of Dulles, The director of the CIA, Dulles wrote a forward for the United States and China World Affairs Dullis, So it's all du still stills, and it says Bloom and Dillis exchanged letters. In nineteen forty nine, Bloom worked for the Office of the Secretary of Defense. After leaving the CIA, Bloom directed the Asia Foundation. So that's a little bit of information there that you get. And then it says you can read about Bloom and Robert Bloom, the spy who shaped the world. A series of articles on muck rock.
Speaker 12: MuckRock I'd often be implemented in college textbooks used abroad published by the Asia Foundation during Bloom's time at the ECA in Southeast Asia. During the Vietnam War, Bloom appeared to be on the verge of Francophobia, which prompted French General Don delap to call for his removal from his post and calling him the most dangerous.
Speaker 6: Man in Indo China.
Speaker 12: Bloom was transferred to Indonesia in nineteen fifty one, at a time when USA to Indonesia was to be scaled down once again. Bloom called for continued AID, warning that communist factions would see the dwindling AID as a sign of failed support. In a nineteen fifty six edition of Pacific Affairs, Blooms Too have said that the Asian Foundation helped Asians adapt Western knowledge, warning of the impending dangers of communism.
Speaker 24: Yin yan.
Speaker 6: Lang do it?
Speaker 1: This is a little harder our subtitles, Yeah, I don't speak this language.
Speaker 12: The Asia Foundation was actively involved in the film industry as well. Their first sponsored film, Ludo Kan or The People Win Through, premier in nineteen fifty three, produced in Burma, based on a play written by the first Prime Minister of Burma nationalist Hunu. The Asia Foundation helped finance the film.
Speaker 1: Through Nationalists Who Knew or Hunu Who.
Speaker 6: Knew Skate Pictures.
Speaker 12: Working as a liaison for the Asia Foundation in charge was Charles M. Tanner, founder and director of Christian mission based theater company Covenant Players, and writer for the hit American TV show Bonanza. Asian cinema historian professor Sang Jun Lee cites in his article titled the Asia Foundation's Motion Picture Project and the Cultural Cold War in Asia that a meeting occurred on the seventeenth of December nineteen fifty three between Tanner, Italian film director Frank Coppra and head of Paramount Pictures Foreign and Domestic Censorship, Luigi Luraschi. This meeting was to drum up support for the Southeast Asian Film Festival, an annual event sponsored by the Federation of Motion Picture Producers in Southeast.
Speaker 6: Asia CAPRA too.
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 12: This was to take place in Tokyo in May of nineteen fifty four. Tanner had already gotten backing from American film producer Cecil B. De de Mill, president of Republic Pictures, Herbert Yates, the man who launched the careers of Roy Rogers, Gene Autry.
Speaker 6: And John Wayne.
Speaker 12: The meeting was moderated by CIA agent Carlton w Alsop, brother of newspaper journalist and CIA agent Joseph Alsop, who was working.
Speaker 6: Undercover for Paramount Pictures.
Speaker 12: Their brother Stewart, also a journalist, Their father American politician Joseph Wright Alsop. All of them came from the influential Alsap family, which included Republican Governor of New York John A.
Speaker 6: King.
Speaker 12: Carlton had been the contact for American intelligence officer E. Howard Hunt in obtaining the rights to George Orwell's Animal Farm cartoon film, along with American film writer Finnis Barr, believed to be Luigi Lurashi. Coppra represented the US at a previous festival in India nineteen fifty two and.
Speaker 1: Was eager to inv we could do the whole damn channel need Howard Hunt and everything that he's touched holy shit.
Speaker 12: Influenced the Japanese industry to promote anti communist material. Coppra's first sound film, The Younger Generation, was a comedy about a Jewish family in New York City. He quickly became Columbia pictures most trusted director under Jewish co founder and president Harry Cone. Luigi Lurashi, who reportedly wrote under the name Owen, often corresponded with the CIA. He made sure that paramount content, in particular war content, was not to be disturbing for Jews overseas. He censored bits of the nineteen forty four film The Hitler Gang citing multiple anti Semitic statements. He encouraged the idea of more positive roles for Black Americans to counter the foreign propaganda. Details of Larashi's involvement are still unclear, so he was genuinely working for nationalists purposes or acting on behalf of the CIA is difficult to determine, but Larashi, Copra and Danila's activities aligned with the Asia Foundation under the leadership of Robert Bloom. Producers and directors from Burma, Hong Kong, South Korea, Vietnam.
Speaker 1: Oh, would you look at that, because that look like get the hell out of here.
Speaker 4: This out there.
Speaker 1: I don't even see him listed, but that looks like it. I ain't to me. Maybe every.
Speaker 6: Malaysia, Thailand.
Speaker 12: We're now getting support from the Asia Foundation to orient the Federation towards the west instead of the East. By nineteen fifty five, the Asia Foundation had offices in Tokyo, Taipei, Manila, Hong Kong, Karachi, Waladumpour, Rangoon, Docro Column, Bangkok, Soul, and Cobble. Most agents were university professors and journalists. Board members were film executives, writers and educators. Historian Tony Jut estimates that by nineteen fifty three, the Asia Foundation had cost Americans one hundred and twenty seven million dollars. The radio broadcast Voices of Asia had emerged as a new front focused on targeting political and young intellectual minds, but with Bloom's arrival, all of this would come under the Asia Foundation, an allegiance of anti communist filmmakers.
Speaker 6: What the Foundation and the CIA later discovered.
Speaker 1: And yes, I just looked it up. Even though it doesn't look like he's built in the thing. Yes, that is Ronald Reagan and Runda Fleming. The reason why you don't because it's not the top nine at the bottom and some of the words that. Yeah, so there you go. Hey, I guess he plays like an Indiana Jones type character, even justice like him in some of the scenes with the hat and everything. So your first Indiana Jones was of guided by the name of Jeff Williams played by Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 12: Was that Asia itself was not ready to define Asia, much less unite. Political instability, currency regulations, and equipment shortages just some of the many reasons this project would struggle. Robert Bloom helped create the Armed Forces Security Agency, which later became the NSA. He set the stage for the Vietnam War and reshaped the way US and foreign intelligence operates to this day, all while.
Speaker 6: Remaining relatively unknown.
Speaker 12: Bloom died as he was working on his final manuscript for the US and China in World Affairs, a multi book project for the Council of Foreign Relations. The project was not released until the Kennedy administration.
Speaker 5: There is always a question whether a democratic country is capable of having.
Speaker 1: Notice. They say democratic there notice. They never can say anything else but that notice. They can never distinguish between what they mean by that and what is meant by that when it's utilized in a malicious fashion. That you just assume that mobrel is a good thing because that's the quote of public opinion, which they mold with their media politics, so it's always going to be in line with their desires. So you feed people a bunch of dog crap and then you say, well, you have the choice. No, you don't. You have their choice. You don't have a choice. You have their choice because they taught you how to think about everything, every single facet of life. That's why they want mobreled. That why they want and to look, you know, keep dumbing you down with the education systems. Then more and more people default believe what they're being told. They don't question things, they don't analyze what they're being told.
Speaker 5: Intulient service of any great merit simply because of the building inhibitions. It usually takes a national crisis or Pearl Harbor for people then understand what survival means. But you don't have to be a great or a large or wealthy country to have a good intelligence service. As long as you have the norms, as long as you have the disciplines, as long as you have the motivation, a singleness of purpose, you can be a small service, have one great penetration, then you can move the world.
Speaker 6: Why do we need intelligence at all for survival?
Speaker 1: I'd like them to answer that question, and both ways it could be asked.
Speaker 6: Fundamentally for survival. Have you any regrets about going.
Speaker 5: Under the circumstances? I have no regrets, but I regret not being in Cia. You miss it totally.
Speaker 12: Whether it was the Jewish led KGB and their leftist army of largely Jewish Soviet spies, journalists, and scientists, or the right leading neo conservative nationalists. One loyalty that appeared to remain constant was that to the State of Israel and Zionism.
Speaker 6: Since the world wars.
Speaker 12: The relationship between the US and Israel has developed it an alarming.
Speaker 1: Does this surprise you? Does this surprise you here? Does any of it after what he just said? Does any of this surprising.
Speaker 6: Great.
Speaker 12: An early architect of this intelligence and counter intelligence sharing relationship was American operative James Jesus Angleton, one time chief of counter intelligence for the CIA. Angleton oversaw a group of Communist informants known as the Lovestone Empire after former Communist Party leader Lithuanian Jewish activist Jay Lovestone, who, like so many others, somehow found a change of political heart and we're now using covert funds to organize anti communist unions. One of these men that Angleton.
Speaker 6: Tracked US Marine veteran Lee Harvey Oswald.
Speaker 1: Angleton appears, but they were going to frame and use as a patsy, not because he actually did anything that day. Don't don't go reading books when the President's coming by.
Speaker 12: Jee have obstructed the efforts to investigate Oswald, and much of his Senate testimony regarding the matter remains classified to this day. He had been receiving reports on Oswald's movements for years, and at the time of John F. Kennedy's assassination, would have been well known to Angleton and senior officers. In July of twenty twenty three, declassified documents revealed the identity of another Lithuanian jew involved in screening Oswald Ruben Ephron, a lieutenant colonel in the army. An immigrant from Lithuania, Efron had an extensive knowledge of Jewish spy tradition and had contributed writing to the Jewish Bible Quarterly, three pieces of which are part of a series military Intelligence in the Bible. These memos implied that high level CIA agents.
Speaker 1: Were military intelligence in the Bible. Well, I mean it was literate with a bunch of Jays that created that too. The same cult, the same Saturn cult. That's why all Abrahamick religions are death cults, because they all stem from the same Saturn cult.
Speaker 12: But hey, we're interested in even the most minute details of Oswald's life over a year before Kennedy was killed this morning.
Speaker 2: A recent decision by President Biden concerning documents related to the JFK assassination is raising new questions about what the government knew and when. The President late last month issued a final order certifying documents from the JFK investigation to be released, but The New York Times reports four thousand, six hundred and eighty four of the files remain either partially or fully withheld from the public's eye.
Speaker 11: On June thirtieth, President Biden washed his hands of the JFK matter and said that this would be his last order about JFK.
Speaker 2: Jefferson Morley is editor of the blog JFK Facts.
Speaker 6: He says, some of the files.
Speaker 1: Be this is very weird in my headphone, so it's stereo, but it kind of is because when the reporter talks, it's coming out of my left headphone. When the other guy was on the screen, it came out of my right. So why didn't they just pair the two audios together and make its to I don't know.
Speaker 2: Whatever being withheld could shed light on the CIA's investigation before JFK's death.
Speaker 11: What remains is about forty four hundred documents from a variety of federal agencies, primarily the CIA, that still contain some redactions, ranging from a word to a paragraph to a page to the whole document.
Speaker 2: Morley says there's one name that's been a mystery all these years and was made public in the files, Rubin Efron, who worked for the CIA and was intercepting Lee Harvey Oswald's mail in the months before the assassination.
Speaker 11: Ruben Efron died thirty years ago, So they're not protecting the name of a living person, they're protecting the operational activity that he was engaged in, which was reading Lee Harvey Oswald's male What it shows is that the CIA was running some kind of intelligence operation. We don't know exactly what around Lee Harvey Oswald, the accused assassin, while President Kennedy was still alive.
Speaker 12: The relationship between the Kennedy's and the Jews is a complicated. One One of Kennedy's first acts in the Senate in February of nineteen fifty three was his sponsorship of a resolution condemning the persecution of Jews in the Soviet Union. His father, Joseph Kennedy, was perceived by many Jews.
Speaker 1: Which is a discussing disgrace, but not surprising discussing disgrace, because it would have been no Bolshevik revolution if not for our country already falling to the cult the Jay the Jews, because they had all initiated, was funded, they were trained, they were giving gold, they were supported throughout the war. I mean, none of that would have been would have been possible, but by just the Bolsheviks on their own, they would never even there would have been, there's still been a czar and his family alive if it wasn't for the entanglement with what we call the United States, which is really just Federal Reserve Area America.
Speaker 12: As an anti semi for his opposition to the Second World War, he welcomed Hitler's ideas as a proper solution to world prop.
Speaker 1: Joe Kennedy answers the Jewish question, shipped them to Africa. Why didn't he stick with that idea? This week marked the anniversaries of the beginning of the end of the Holocaust and Churchill's death, Well, the beginning of the end of the hoax. But anyway, every America's ambassador to it's been nice of it was the end of the hoax. Uh, America's ambassador to Britain JFK's father was on the wrong side of both. Yeah, of course they need to make sure that they put that in there, right, of course they do. It's first and nice thing I've heard about Joe Kennedy ever and this series a bootlegger.
Speaker 6: Problems, but warned of the jew media.
Speaker 1: Jewish I wonder if he was friends with you know, if him and Ford got along Jewish Punna. He's gonna read this anyway, just shut up.
Speaker 13: New York and Los Angeles were ready to set a match to the fuse of the world.
Speaker 6: He also told a British reporter that the democratic policy of the United States is a Jewish production.
Speaker 1: But John Kennedy, with the democratic policy of the United States is a Jewish production. How because they landed their fucking embassy in our in our country called the Federal Reserve. Because they took over our you know, issue of money. That's wow, that's how and bankrupted us in the twenty years, within twenty years. It took them just up, down of down dead boom Okay, Now sign these, mister, fellow traveler, thirty thirty degree Freemason FDR.
Speaker 6: Thank you, would prove to be less problematic for the Jews.
Speaker 12: He had planned to create a public conference in Washington with prominent leaders of Jewish organizations to appeal to the public sympathy for the plight.
Speaker 1: Oi where's all their curly hair and dirty beards? Oi, where's the topheads.
Speaker 6: Of Russian jewelry?
Speaker 12: But the one issue he did have may have been the crucial link in discovering the reason for the president's demid In nineteen sixty three, President John Kennedy warned Israeli Prime Minister Levi Eshkol that relations between the US and Israel would be seriously jeopardized if Israel would not agree to.
Speaker 1: Raise It't it funny to see a Jew with a short pastache like that. They can get away with everything, They could even cover their bald spot, and we can't buck ambassadords.
Speaker 12: Regular US inspections of Israel's nuclear reactor.
Speaker 13: As I wrote Mister Ben Gurion, this government's commitment to and support of Israel could be seriously jeopardized if it should be thought that we were unable to obtain reliable information on a subject as vital to peace as Israel's effort in the nuclear field.
Speaker 12: Kennedy was not bluffing with Israel. He knew that the Soviets could use the knowledge of Israel's burgeoning program as a reason to increase their own presence in the Middle East. Seven weeks later, Eshkol would submit, according to a report from the Foreign Ministry of Israel, Kennedy had surprised the Deputy Defense.
Speaker 6: Minister Shimoone Perez during the meeting.
Speaker 12: Perez had scheduled with Kennedy's advisor Ukrainian born Jewish American.
Speaker 1: Look they say, Shalom Perez, or chemon look at the profiles to say.
Speaker 6: Yer Mayer Feldman.
Speaker 12: The President pressed Perez personally on the topic, to which Perez replies.
Speaker 13: I can tell you most clearly that we will not introduce nuclear weapons to the region, and certainly we will not be the first.
Speaker 1: Okay. It should also be noted that he did also sign Public Law eighty seven Death two ninety seven. Right. Yeah, guns are pretty much already going. It's just a matter of when they're going to decide to take action on that very unconstitutional of mister Kennedy here, and they've only beefed it up since then.
Speaker 26: The day every inhabitant of this planet must contemplate, the day when this planet may.
Speaker 6: No longer be habitable.
Speaker 26: Every man, woman and child lives under a nuclear sword of Damaic hanging by the slenderest of threads.
Speaker 1: Ela and Musk will come one day and he will introduce AI and open AI and will come about and everybody will be under the oh sorry, carry.
Speaker 26: On, capable of being cut at any moment by accident or miscalculation or by madness. The weapons of war must be abolished. Before they abolish.
Speaker 12: US, James Angleton was holding secrets that would have likely led to the specific reasons for Kennedy's assassination, and perhaps much of it centered around Angleton's desire to keep even his own intelligence community from discovering how Israel was acquiring nuclear weapons in the first place. For a non Jew, Angleton was fierce in his loyalty to Israel, although his mother was a suspected supart at crypto jew.
Speaker 13: Angleton's loyalty to his.
Speaker 1: That article that they had on the screen was penned by Wolf Flitzer. Just keep that in mind.
Speaker 13: Three O betrayed US policy on an epic scale. He was a friend you could trust on a personal basis. It was the biggest.
Speaker 6: Zionist of the law.
Speaker 12: Angleton was one of the founders of the CIA in nineteen forty seven. Two years later he would become head of staff of the Office of Special Operations and a few years later worked as liaison with Israeli Massage and shin.
Speaker 1: Bet So James Jesus over here, Engleton was the biggest Zionist, bigger Zionist than the Jews.
Speaker 12: There he worked closely with future heads and MI six Kim Philby, part of the Cambridge five spy ring, the devulted British information to the Soviets during World War Two. Philby's wife, Hungarian jew Lizzie Friedman or Ali Coleman, was an active Communist. Philby was expelled from Washington after being discovered as a Soviet mole based on the decoded communications in the Venona Project.
Speaker 6: He later emerged as a general in the KGB.
Speaker 12: Angleton didn't particularly care for Jewish business practice, but was fascinated with the Land of Israel and saw it as a perfect location to cultivate spies.
Speaker 6: From Eastern Europe.
Speaker 12: In the early nineteen sixties, two KGB defectors came to the West.
Speaker 1: To offer, how much you're gonna bet?
Speaker 19: Uh?
Speaker 1: Let's see, Let's see if i can find an adjument background for this guy. I'm just curious.
Speaker 27: Let's see.
Speaker 1: They just say heav'ntlested as spy. As an American intelligence operator who served as chief of Counterintelligence depart the Central Intelligence Agency from nineteen fifty four to nineteen seventy five, what's the CIA. Well, that's a very very oive way of you know the same thing. That also, that's I mean if you say CIA, you may as well be saying Jesuit, because it's the same type of clandestine operation where the spies are spied on by their own spies as well, to make sure that there's never any leaks and there's never any acts of your own individual will, but that you only carry out your orders. Let's see, I'm gonna write down Jesuit and see if we can find anything. Nope, not seeing anything doesn't mean anything though. The Ghost The Secret Life of CIA Spymaster Spartacus Educational. Oh boy, look at that Spartacus was the was the code name for adam yshop h Yales. Oh so he went to the same place at the skull Villings are your old second most famous by the first being Nasan Hale is a central figure in this book. Okay, let's see, nothing's coming up for Jesus. I was just curious. I was just curious.
Speaker 12: Offered their services to the CIA. Anatotly Golitzen and Uri Mussenko. Golitzen convinced Angleton that Nussenko was a double agent set by the KGB. Angleton canceled Nosenko's deal and held him at a black site facility in Maryland, where he was kept for the next four years and allegedly dosed with LSD. Nosenko was eventually released without ever being proven to have been a mole. Philbey's betrayal had caused Angleton to believe more moles existed.
Speaker 6: His suspicions were correct.
Speaker 12: Soviet intelligence officer Peter Popov went missing after having passed.
Speaker 6: Secrets to American officials.
Speaker 12: Soon after that came the arrest of Oleg Penkowsky, who had been spying.
Speaker 1: Popoff's kind of got a little bit of another painter. He's a payter, but I'm talking about a Peter kind of looks a little bit like the STU Peter, doesn't he a little bit a little bit and also like a little bit like a maybe I don't know. Paul Rubins.
Speaker 12: Peewee for the British Golitzen claimed that the Soviets wanted to convince the West that the longtime alliance between the Soviet Union and China was beginning to show cracks. Angleton was convinced, but appeared to be wrong about Nussenko and his mohunt, which would lead to an eventual lack of support from his own peers. With the arrival of director William Colby in nineteen seventy three. Angleton's resignation to the CIA and quiet rehiring would come years later.
Speaker 13: Admiration for the Jewish State became an obsession with Angleton, who fell captive to the magic of Israeli intelligence.
Speaker 12: Where there was disillusionment with the Soviets, there was clarity with Israel. It was Israeli spy chief and former Hagaanah arms dealer Teddy Caller who tipped off Angleton on Kim Philby.
Speaker 6: But it was Angleton.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me just answer this question to archangel real quick. The reasoning for that might be if you ever muted something, or if you had to set defaults to just mute new things on your telegram, you might have to go into the top right and just click it and then say unmute because I don't get if new people try to send me messages. I muted it once because the notifications pop up in front of my phone, and when I'm on the elliptical, I'm reading a book from my phone, so it keeps on putting something in the front of what I'm trying to read. So I did that once, and now I have to manually because I can unmute all I guess. But I don't want to do that because there's I follow too many channels on there. I like to go to them on my time if I have time and look at I'm not having pop up three thousand times a day, so I don't do that. But I also miss new people if they're trying to direct message me. So just check that. Maybe you can actually fix your notifications for the Ballbusters Studios telegram channel that way, you know when I post the link for the show, because I usually do it pretty close to when I'm about to go.
Speaker 12: On's willingness to look the other way. When enriched uranium was making its way from Pennsylvania to Israel from nineteen sixty five to nineteen eighty, the FBI investigated Jewish American chemist Zalman Shapiro, company president, who also happened to be the former president of the Pittsburgh chapter of the Zionist Organization of America.
Speaker 6: The plant itself was purchased.
Speaker 12: By Zionist I mean turing the years of nineteen fifty nine to nineteen sixty eight, two hundred and sixty seven kilograms of uranium went missing.
Speaker 6: At the new Mexic plant.
Speaker 12: At the same time, Israel was constructing a plant in the Negev Desert town of Demona. While Angleton mad have been directly involved, he had to have known about it. He was aware of Masad spy raffe Ian and his visit to a compound, as well as Iton's connection with convicted spy Jonathan Pollard, who just so happened to have been an early housemate of Mere or Landscape Bowling. The Department of Energy struggled with their investigation thanks to an uncooperative CIA.
Speaker 1: And sorry, I have to interrupt one more time to address something. And the thing so he'e school fish. If you're not in the telegram group, get in it so that you can post these links to where they're clickable afterward. Because on Rumble it's not like other platforms. If you put a link in, it's definitely if it's in the chat, it disappears because there's no chat playback that I know of on Rumble, So it's gone unless you catch it right now, and it doesn't let you highlight it. That doesn't let me highlight it. Maybe it maybe it works on you, but on my screen here I can't that way, if you have something you want us to look at, you can put it in the telegram if we can look at it later, all right, all right.
Speaker 12: The President, Shapiro and Congress seemed unwilling to investigate further, despite Angleton's scope of knowledge. On Neumack, he was certain that Israel was building a bomb and did nothing about it. What he was doing was meeting regularly with Itzac Rabbein and Mossad chiefs. I meet an Ephraim Haleb as often as five times a week. In nineteen seventy four, CIA director William Colby.
Speaker 1: Said, deformed black cube. Black Cube is obviously all for what they call him former. That's like saying former CIA. There's no such thing, right, IDF and Masad that they call it a law firm. But that's who Weinstein hired to alter the allegations of victims when he was being accused of a great many sexual misconducts. Right, they're pretty much they're on little assassin organization.
Speaker 12: You fired Angleton after a mass surveillance program was revealed by the New York Times. The operation, known as Chaos, targeted anti war protesters and those deemed as dissidents and black nationalists.
Speaker 13: Angleton's most significant and enduring legacy was to legitimize mass surveillance of Americans.
Speaker 1: And that's why it's relevant because they've only the only injected with steroids, those things that would take down America. Now, it's a slow progression, but it's always the same players, right. It's this heavy hand of the minority, the minorist of minority, who has all the power in this country. I can't say this government because it's not one. It's a facade of government controlled by these people and their their organizations, their banking establishment there, you know, multi cooperation, conglomerates and of course infiltrated into every other facet including the justice, all that stuff. It's their world. We just live in it right now because we let it go, not knowing rug pulled out from underneath us, or the tablecloth from the table, but the glass was still standing, right, so we thought everything was okay because we're still sing well, no, I no know now here we are now here comes the digital prison being set down over our heads.
Speaker 12: Angleton's firing came four months after President Richard Nixon's resignation, which was another.
Speaker 6: Embarrassment for him.
Speaker 12: Oopsie's denouncement of The Watergate situation prompted Congress to investigate the CIA, uncovering multiple abuses from male opening speak of assassinations, new organization infiltration, and even the mind control efforts of MK Ultra.
Speaker 6: But the early efforts of chaos was.
Speaker 12: Initiated on your President Lyndon Johnson, a man who is even more friendly to the Young State of Israel. The Kennedy's and the Johnson's were not exactly fond of each other, and according to Kennedy's secretary Evelyn Lincoln, Johnson had some sort of information to blackmail Kennedy in order to convince him to put Johnson on the VP ticket instead of his first choice, Senator Stuart Symington. Rumors of wild parties, orgies, and infidelity have gone around for years, but it likely came from FBI director and neighbor of Johnson, j Edgar Hoover. Jewish law allows for Lyndon Johnson to be considered Jewish by way of his maternal grandparents.
Speaker 1: A fact yeah that's actually brought up in Erasing The Liberty, the book written by Dave Gaheri, the fact that.
Speaker 6: Would please his Jewish supporters and Israel.
Speaker 1: Not specifically because of this reason, but basically showing that Lyndon Johnson was very favorable to them and more than happy to you know, allow the well. The liberty was supposed to go to the bottom in the ocean. It was supposed to be forgotten about. But then of course they called back. They were sent out planes to assist them twice, and both times they were called back, I think once from the USS Saratoga and once from the Americana or something like that. You know, check me on that, but I'm pretty sure those are the two votes.
Speaker 12: In the coming years, the United States became Israel's chief diplomatic ally and primary arms supplier. As a congressman in nineteen thirty eight and thirty nine, Johnson arranged visas for Jews in Warsaw and allowed for the illegal immigration of Jews through Galveston, Texas. His aunt, Jesse Johnson Hatcher, was a member of the Zionist Organization of America. His grandfather and father lent support to Leo Frank, a Jewish factory superintendent who was convicted in nineteen thirty team of raping and killing a thirteen year old employee, Mary Fagan.
Speaker 6: The defense of Leo Frank.
Speaker 12: Came from wealthy American Jews and Freemasons of the Benet Briff later known as the Anti Defamation League. The murder was supposedly a blood libel ritual, The trial a major media spectacle, and the stunning decision to commute Frank's sentence.
Speaker 6: Led to an outraged public.
Speaker 12: On the afternoon of August sixteen, nineteen fifteen, eight cars broke into.
Speaker 1: Justice was served for once. That's what they should have said, Justice was served for once. The following lesson is intended for secondary students grade nine through twelve and should help them explore the complex issues surrounding Leo Frank case. Students will develop an understanding of how Nope, that's not true, Anti seventies race and Miller social forces effected the post rec reconstruction. No no, no, no, no, no, no, no silly say no no no. Students will develop an understanding of how justice is served when the justice system fails you. Okay, yes, this is who really has the power if we ever decide to claim it again us at least until that you know that world that's coming up right around the corner of robotic dogs and fucking Terminator two style shit lands. Yeah, we still have the power until after that. No, it won't matter what we decide to do after.
Speaker 12: That Millageville State Penitentiary and abducted Leo Frank. Frank was hanged at seven am facing the direction of Fagan's home. Because of the Johnson support for Frank, the KKK had threatened to burn their home. Lyndon Johnson often referenced Frank's lynching as a symptom of anti Semitism. Less than a week after taking office, President LBJ sponsored a bill that would naturalize Polish and Lithuanian Jews. He publicly offered residency to Jewish Austrian conductor Eric Liinsdorf. In addition to flooding Texas with illegal Jewish nationals, he helped sell war bonds to raise funds for underground Jewish militants in Palestine using crates marked his Texas grapefruit.
Speaker 1: Uh oh oh oh. Someone should tell mister sir Patrick mack here that there never was a Palestine. It's it's not it was never legitimate, right, yeah, bullshit. So they never let any any any even if it's a strike against them. You see how that works in their favor. Right, These sodomites will find a way to utilize this as a cry of victimhood and establish more. If they can't legitimize it through law, they'll just do it anyway, and the sympathies of people who you know, have feelings will be like and don't really look in of things. We were like, yeah, they kind of did have you know, they kind of did have a little bit of a problem there, So maybe it's okay if we let this slide. This or that happened, that's all right. I mean, you know, they kind of deserve a little bit of our help because of I mean, look what just happened to them. Kind of bullshit right right?
Speaker 12: Soon after, tanks and fighter jets would be approved for sale to Israel.
Speaker 1: How do they put how they put those in crates fighter jetson? Let just be funny.
Speaker 12: One month after succeeding the slain, jfk LBJ attended the dedication of the Aguda Sakim Synagogue in Austin, Texas.
Speaker 13: We can't thank him enough for all those Jews he got out of Germany. During the days of Hitler, Johnson was.
Speaker 6: Well connected with another familiar character, Jewish mobster Meyra Lanski.
Speaker 12: Lanski's associate New Orleans mobster Carlos Marcello was sending money Johnson's way during his time as Senator in exchange for helping East legislation that might be convenient for organized crime. Lanski's other associate, Jewish mobster Benjamin Siegelbaum or Bugsy. Siegel had invested with johnson associate Bobby Baker in the purchase of a bank and vending machine company.
Speaker 6: With Kennedy now out of the picture and LBJ in control.
Speaker 1: That's kind of a funny, uh pairing rate. It's like bank and vending machines. It's like you put money in, you get garbage out, Hey, just like a bank.
Speaker 12: US Middle East policy would now shift towards a positive view on Israel. The US involvement in Southeast Asia could move forward and would empower.
Speaker 6: Israel, the ADL, the CIA, and.
Speaker 12: Lanski's organized crime factions to flourish throughout Asia, trafficking narcotics seventeen billion dollars of USA to Israel since nineteen forty six, ninety nine percent of it since nineteen sixty five. But perhaps and Johnson's greatest show of loyalty towards Israel came again at America's expense Thank You.
Speaker 6: A nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 12: Israeli jet fighters and torpedo boats bombed, torpedo gunned, and even napalmed the USS liberty in international waters near the Sinai Peninsula. It occurred on the fourth day of the Sixth Day War between Israel and Egypt, Jordan and Syria, when Israel seized the go On Heights, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. The destruction killed thirty four crew members and injured one hundred seventy one. According to the testimony of former Strategic Air Command B fifty two pilot Jim Nanjo, his unit in San Diego, California, was placed on high alert just before the attack.
Speaker 6: This alert could have only come from one man.
Speaker 12: President Lyndon Johnson Israel offered an apology claiming mistake and identity, but many believed it to be a deliberate plan devised to place blame on the Egyptians and justify US intervention. Israeli politician Mosha Diyan admitted in a letter to his daughter released after death, that most incidents were created by Israeli provacation at least eighty percent. Official records state that three Mirage fighter jets were unmarked.
Speaker 6: The Liberty's communications.
Speaker 12: Were jammed, as was the international distress frequency, which is damning to Israel's claim of mistake and identity. Lyndon Johnson's first action upon hearing of the incident was to have his secretary compile information regarding a plan for his re election campaign by ten am on order to keep the press from photographing the event went out. Johnson did not want public opinion to sour on Israel.
Speaker 13: President Lyndon Johnson came out with a comment that he didn't give a damn at the ship, saying he would not embarrass his allies.
Speaker 12: Lyndon Johnson most likely orchestrated the murder of JFK, the USS Liberty attack, and could have possibly brought the US into a Third World War once again.
Speaker 1: On behalf of it with the prompting of the Jews, though, I mean in every situation here, it's not. He's not the mastermind of anything. He's just cooperating and doing his part right, Like you can't say, oh, it was it wasn't in Johnson that wanted Kennedy dead. It was it was Kennedy who the Jews wanted dead, and therefore their little conspirators would do whatever it took to make that happen. Same thing with the liberty he's covering for his buddies of.
Speaker 12: The international Jewish interest. The man he assigned to shape the narrative, Admiral John S. McCain, father of US Senator John McCain.
Speaker 25: Admiral McCain.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, the asshole comes back into the play. The last name of the asshole, right, So now dad is dirty too, and that's what we're going to find out, right now, the signators dad. Yeah, and I know, well he didn't get it from his dad. So that horse fucking jaw that McCain had must have come from his freaking horse face. Mother. I want to see what she looks like.
Speaker 6: Oh, he had ors, just like we had ours.
Speaker 27: You know, I'm going to talk about this. He was supposed to find it was an accident. Israel said it was an accident, So it's an accident. The only hand made me mad is when he wrote the cover letter for the thing.
Speaker 25: But in his cover letter back to DC Chief Naval Operations, he took a paragraph and kind of congratulated Egypt or Israel for the efficiency of the attack and how accurate and penetrating their weapons were and I didn't get that two years later when I saw that, Why in the world on a Navy.
Speaker 6: Admiral commend the people who are attacking? And I don't care what John McCain says. The Senator, sir, if you ever see this, your.
Speaker 16: Dad was a coward because he lied, he got bought paid off period sway feel.
Speaker 12: This international Jewish interest has only grown since these events. Operations like Chaos have grown under Reagan Bush and a growing intelligence apparatus. Soon the country would experience these brutal effects of yet another international Jewish interest.
Speaker 1: A Project not US says until September eleventh, nineteen fifty four, support Subproject eight, subproject eight. Some project eight? What is eight? It's the number Saturn? Is that the reason they chose that number? Maybe they had seven before that and this was subproject eight. Possibly, but it's just interesting.
Speaker 6: Jack known as MK Ultra.
Speaker 1: So Subproject eight is what spawned MK Ultra and it's the number of Saturn. I'm sure there's gotta be something to this, all right, So there you go, Yeah, okay, there it is. We've been on for enough time. I think I gotta go grab some things I'm finishing some internets. Oh, by the way, allow me to just do this real quick. I'm gonna skip to the end of it, but you should watch the whole thing. You should have fun watching it too. It's it's it's meant for entertainment and education and to sell hot sauce. Let's let's be honest. Put all those other things too. Oh so that Hong Kong movie. The other title of that movie, the alternate title is, uh, where is it? I just saw it? God damn it. Mmm, Jesus, No, it's not called Jesus. I just saw it. It was like the bombing of Hong Kong or something like that, or the bombing of China. Goddamn it. I just saw it. And now I can't find another screen whatever it should be right here because I didn't scroll anywhere. Huh. Well, it does have an alternate title, and then alternate title was more specifically like the bombing of the bombing of China. Anyhow, I'm grabbing it. Hold on one second, so it's oh, why is it taking so long? Don't you dare? Don't you dare until I hit it? Okay, Oh, you can't make it. Thankesperio. Okay, So I mean you saw, hopefully you saw the the what do you call it? The thumbnails for that already, and I'm just gonna scroll to the right about here, all right, So I tell it. I show you how to use your your keep grill as a smoker. You gotta go through the whole process, and I make it entertaining as I do it, and then pretty awesome. At the beginning of this video, I showed you a sauce called wind pigs Fly and I was using it with that delicious smoke chicken that I made. You get that at semper fry llc dot com s E M p E r f r y l l c dot com. There's a coupon code just underneath that. It says one stop shop for ten percent off. You scroll down here and you'll find that sauce and many many more. There's the windpigs Fly ray there. Click on it for more details each and every one of these, and you can scroll down the list of Further down you go, the spicier they become. Plenty of sauces here available and ready to go. Send per fry llc dot com s E M P E r f r y l lc dot com is the place to get awesome hot sauce. You know when you go to the grocery store, it's mass produced. Human hands may never even touch any of the ingredients. There's no soul in it. This is a two person family operation. They handschop everything. It's award winning, handcrafted, made to order. They've been in business for over a decade now best ingredients better known family run. You know what I mean. Neither the you can feel the soul in the food, you know what I mean. And also also if you are in old town San Diego, you can find a whole entire shelf section dedicated to these sauces at a store called the Crazy Pepper. And if you're in you Make Arizona, you can go to the Arizona Marketplace until the end of March and find their kiosk there but everyone else. Semper fry s E M P E R F R y l LC dot com is where you go to get awesome hot sauce and use the coupine code one stop shop it's the number one and then stop shop all caps, no spaces. Have you ever asked yourself what does a four pound sledge member have to do with grilling. I mean, I hope you didn't we a psychopath. All right, there you go, I get canceled. All right, there you have it. Should check out that video, should make some comments on it, share it around, Tell a friend, tell a neighbor.
Speaker 25: All right.
Speaker 1: It took a long time to put that together, the video, the whole video was I mean, first I had to do it in real time, and then I had to edit it. It was a lot. It was a lot, very very much. I enjoy it. I enjoy it. I always freak out though these days when I don't have a store constantly producing something that my my free time isn't really free, you know. I have to find ways of cleverly doing things and getting getting what we need for the family each and every month. Oh nice, Karen, you're having WIMPISLI right now? Cool?
Speaker 25: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I I finished my bottle of it in the very beginning of that of that show, of that of that video. I actually am using it on my chicken. Then I cooked on the grill that day, dipping it in butter first and then into the sauce and into the face melted butter with that smoked chicken. It's I mean, it might not texture might be different than what do you call it? Like it like I smoked the lobster tail, but man, you could you could barely. I mean it could pass. It's so good.
Speaker 6: It's so good.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Alex. I appreciate that too, Yes, thank you. And like I said, share that video around because it's it's fun I had. I had a lot of fun doing something a little bit different. Uh you know, video wized and it was, uh it was. There's another one where I show how to fund this stud in your wall so that you can hang things, you know. Like I put up my daughter's TV a couple of days ago. I brought it for Christmas. I got the thing, and then I just finally got down. I was I was concerned. I was concerned that once I put her TV in a room, she was gonna be more isolated than she already seems to be. Uh So that was kind of dragging my feet on purpose a little bit. But I'm the one who again, like I'm the one who bought her her phone, I'm the one about her tablet. I'm the one who's the name all this you know, disassociation kind of stuff, and I'm like TV too now. But it's good. She's a good kid, so we're good people. So anyway, I hung it and stud fighters are retarded, and I kind of I kind of show that, like explain why you should also use your brain when you're when you're looking for a stud. First of all, you can measure. Second of all, you can you know, and if you know, it's like fifty and a half inches blah blah blah whatever. But you should also just listen for the hollow news. You could take the the end of a of a of a of a screwdriver even and just tap it. You'll hear hollow this, and then you won't. If you hear hollow this on this side and hollown this on the that side, you get a pretty good idea in the middle when it's not that hollowoise that that's probably where the stud is. And then you can narrow it down to where exactly it is, so you hit center. It's it's not that, I mean, people freak out about that. Like people we don't do stuff, you know what I mean, Like people that didn't have dad experience very much in their life, they have a hard time with stuff like that. But it's not that hard to do like my friend I have a couple of ol let's say, I have a few friends that are like that, but I don't know. So so the video will be helpful for some people. And most of you guys out there, your your hardened male humans that are that are hardcore, so it might just be fun to watch when you hear you hear me talking about how I do think it'll be entertaining one way or the other. Ah, ladies, the studfinder advice works on me too, Ah, are meant too? Yeah, I of course had to make the joke right, so I brought the thing across my body and it had something in underneath my shirt to make a beep, and I was like, oh, it knows. So yeah. I don't want to give away too much of the next video, but all right, take care. Oh yeah, and that thing that banner that I didn't put up that I should have just right here. So as soon as the Patreon gets me back on the things, I'll be putting more stuff. I put something up on there today when the doctor Glyndon the last Doctor Glyndon thing. But they need to give you my They need to switch out my email address so I can upload things from the new computer onto it. Once they do that, I'll catch up with the other ad free podcast versions of the shows. But I mean that would help a lot if, like I said, ten shit, if ten percent of the people were on the first tier, that would be amazing. Ten percent of the forty five hundred that we have that come that have you know, followed the show. Ten percent isn't a lot of that number, And if it was thirteen percent, that's awesome, right, But anyway, what's this? Oh yeah, that's like what seven hundred bucks? Though? Yeah, that's what I was trying to show people how they could still do the same thing. It's going to taste great, and you have to make that investment. So yeah, and then all you do with that is smoke, right, I mean, it's it's like a it's like a one trick pony. I'm not saying that. I'm not trying to put that down because you put he invested a lot into it. But I'm just saying there's other ways to do it, and it's you shouldn't be deterred from doing it just because you don't think you can without one, you know what I mean. It's like getting a rice cooker, like you can still cook rice without a rice cooker, you know what I mean. So that's that's I laughed at my ex girlfriend when she wanted to buy a rice cooker. I'm like, you're lazy enough, can you just make rice on the fucking stove? Like literally, I would come home from working the electricians' job, and I'd find her on in the same spot on the couch, or she'd move to the bedroom and the bowl that she had for cereal and her launch plate would be sitting right next to the fucking couch on the floor because she couldn't want We had a small apartment. It wasn't a really long journey to go to the fucking sink, even if she didn't put it in the dishwasher, and I would I'm home and I'd have to pick pick up after an adult. So yeah, a rice cooker just was just the epitome of more laziness, you know what I mean. That's that's that's the same mentality. That's cool, man, But but is it harder to be a aster with what type of grill that I used, or with something that's specifically made for that I'm just saying saying, it's like it's really it's it's a lot easier to to win to the mister universe if you're on Royds than if you're not. You know what I mean. I'm just messing with him. Like, have a good day, guys, and yeah, and join the patreon. Everybody, Yes, join the patreon. You don't even have to think about it afterwards, and then you get access to cool stuff. Join the patreon. Join the patreon. Join the patreon you will. These aren't the joys you're looking for, but you are looking for that patreon undernathing. Hey,