Speaker 1: Hello ladies, gentlemen, and welcome back to the gimmick. This is an exciting time because we are starting I know, Roy Rumble is the road, but we're starting the road to the cold, so the road to the road to WrestleMania season. And you know we've done the game back twice now for two WrestleManias. The first year was great. The second year was a rocky road to Dublin. So that's why I can't resume season. Always is interesting to talk about what you're gonna do today. I'm the Canadian nightmare Tress. Now I'm enjoyed by the podcast general. Oh, David, how's it going, David?
Speaker 2: So far, so good? And snowy time here in the Midwest. Other than that, keeping warm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good good s. You're in Florida, so I think you're okay, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been getting cold for us here comparatively.
Speaker 4: But what's what's what's cold to Floridan?
Speaker 2: It was negative five here the other day, So what's cold Floridian.
Speaker 3: Is like i'd say, like i'd say like forty or lower. It is like cold to Florid.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go. Have you have you ever been to in your travels. Have you ever been to somewhere big snowstorm or like in Cana where it's like a negative forty Well, I've.
Speaker 3: Been to Seattle a bunch of times because I there, like I think one day it even snowed, like right on Christmas. But the thing that always happens I go Seattle. Family always says it's like it's always raining Seattle. But every time we go, like the week that we're there or whatever, it never rains. But I have seen snow, and I have been to like Alaska and stuff and like on a placer or something like that. But I like the cold, so it's nice to get it around here. But a lot of time and here in Florida it's like it'll be cold, but it'll be like it'll literally be like two days cold, two days back to like eighty five degrees, and then two days cold again. Like it's just very random. I don't know how.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I hope one. Yeah, everyone out there, especially where you guys are got in the storms in America. I hope you guys are safe. Everyone's packed up and whatnot. And yeah, we'll talk about that trust totally this week because the box office is fucking just cratered because no one's goingside to see any movies. Not that anyone's going to see murrracy stuff, but yeah, I hope everyone is safe out there for litanar reasons. And yeah, today is gonna be we're tuning this off here pretty much a W heavy show, so if you're big aw Mark April, you can probably skip this episode. But we will talk about a little bit of the back half because we had Hobbs coming over, and if anything comes out throughout, we will. But we're gonna be doing our draft final shake up because we're near the last two months, which we'll explain the second. We're gonna te world rumble. We're gona talk about certain and it's live on the January twenty fourth show. We're gonna talk about some other topics here and there on real a little bit and then whatever comes up. But yeah, the Royal Rumble is upon us, so some big changes might happen, might not happen, I'm not sure. So s Pubs, do you have the current taally of our drafts? As some of people don't know, it works like a fantasy football thing where we at the b in the air drafted eleven Superstar ours ten for points. One is a jobber that we want to lose, and it's based off of title wins and rummel wins or appearances. There's a whole litany of points system we have, but we we end ours at the chamber because this podcast started a couple of weeks before WrestleMania, so that's why WrestleMania is the kickoff to our new year. So we got about two more months right now, so this is our last time that we can drop or pick up anybody. So I suppose what's the current rankings right now?
Speaker 3: If you have those, well right now, I just have to put in the last few matches of Sory Knights.
Speaker 1: So then what I will read off the current picks right now? I'm pretty sure got update because it says I updated this early January, so right now, or we got we got David right now, you got Cody Rhoades, Stephanie Valker, Chessea Green, La Knight, Bronz and Reid, Stephanie Stratton, Tiffany Stratton, Jay Cargill, Finnbaler, Dragon Lee, and then your jobber of the year right now.
Speaker 3: That's the one's wrong. He has Illi instead of Dragonly.
Speaker 1: I probably just put dragons. That's my best You got ye, No, you got Dragonly, Sorry, Helias. Back on the market, David. And then your job of the year, which I'm sure is going to change right now, is Carmelo Hayes, who's just going overtime to make sure you don't get those points. Uh. Currently I have Ria Ripley, Brown Breaker, Charlotte Flair, Jay Usso, Becky Lynch, liv Morgan, Rome Range, Drew McIntyre, Lyra Valkyria, Sammy Zain and my jobber is the miss And then s Bubs has John Cena, which I'm assuming he's saying goodbye to today, Goonther Panta Eo Sky, Chris Jericho which well, we'll get an update from him later on. See them Punk aj Styles and rock sand Perez And I didn't have it. Who did you have your jober S Bubbs. I didn't have that right down right? Always a classic yeah, JD.
Speaker 3: Like I'd rather have. I don't want the well I was gonna say the Solo Secos attrition, but now I think we're gonna call it the Carmela Hayes situation.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I think getting from your jobbers better than getting negative points every week.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, he's the best job where we've ere ad, which thank goodness, you know that's great for him. But yeah, so that's what's gonna happen. We're gonna drop some. Obviously, David will drop first. So David on your list if you want to. Is there anybody that you're dropping before the Rumble in the Chamber is your last chance?
Speaker 4: I am only dropping my job.
Speaker 1: You're only dropping That makes sense to me. So okay, so you got that going on, and then let's see here. Yeah, I I'll go because as I'm still Talian, I think I'm I think I'm dropping one. I really don't have I don't know. I think I'm dropping one. But I'm pretty happy with my list right now. Like Ria, Ripley always contended to win Rumble, Brawn Breaker, Sharp Flair, j So Becky, Lynchake, all people doing stuff live Morgan Roam and like Rome, I'm keeping up there for the Chamber rumble has to happened. She was doing good for me. I gotta match with Sammy. So the only one is Larra Vikira, which is like I know, she's still wrestles and picks up wins here and there. But just I don't see, unfortunately for her, anything big on the horizon. So if I don't get my one of my picks, I might just repick her up again. But I just don't see anything big happen for even at Mania, Like I think there's a good chance she might not even be on the card, you know. I think there's a chance that her and Bailey are in like a multi woman take thing, or it's just ah, yeah, she's on the the SmackDown before wrestling wrestling is smack down. Because yeah, I just don't know. It's just I feel like a lot of momentums lost there. So I'm gonna just drop Lyra for now. But I might welcome her back in about ten minutes. We'll see, so not someone soups her. I don't know. That's why the draft works. You never know, but s pubs obviously you gotta keep John Cena right because you never know what if they big surprise at the roll around. Could you imagine that's the thirty, that's the thirty comes and wins it. But obviously you're dropping scene, you're dropping anybody else.
Speaker 3: He sticks retirement to our shirt. Yeah, I'm definitely dropping Sena. I have a bunch of fe like I have a list of a bunch of people I want, but there's a bunch of people well there's actually okay, yeah yeause there's a few that was considering dropping and then they started like doing good again. So I'm like, maybe I don't want to drop this versa Like I'll say, like ten that I was close to dropping, but now he's like now he's just like he's just destroying these vision guys. Yeah, so I think I'm gonna keep him.
Speaker 1: But for drop, what's the Jericho situation, He's still just that hope.
Speaker 3: I'm all in. I need that.
Speaker 1: I need Tony to draw that Chris Jericho is all on again graphic and I don't I don't want him to be in aw but to win me, Like Jericho is the thing keeping me from like he's the thing that could get you above me because we're about what like one hundred hundred fifty difference, maybe maybe a little less.
Speaker 3: After like seventy difference.
Speaker 1: See seventy difference, and what Jericho he's a hundred, right, because that would be a legendary turn. So I would just have to I think the only chance I got here, which luckily I got Rhea, Ripley and Live who are the two current favorites to when the the woms were a rumble? And I got Roman le Bron who are the two current favanits when the men's were. So if both my picks win the rumble, I think I'm covered. That can that can that can stop Jericho from running Ayatola on me. But Jericho that's a risky one. So Jericho's saying, eh, yeah, I think, and we'll talk about it later.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna drop a.
Speaker 1: J whoa, You're not gonna get one last point for him?
Speaker 3: No I need any more points.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: It's just cutthroat business.
Speaker 1: I want to hear you really think he's a he's retiring there, Hey, it's he did not. I would be so fucking pissed if I was triple h. It's just like for a week, stay quiet, like, don't say anything, like it's just like it's it's so, it's so. And even then too, I think retroactively, WW kind of wishes that I know we're gonna drop it. They kind of wish didn't say anything because my uncle's hyping up this match. He's like, well, aj Styles said he was gonna retire twenty twenty six, but like he didn't think it'd be this early. It's like they should ever said anything. I know, we know as the online people, but for the the other people, it's like it just feels weird, like, oh, he's already leaving, like it's not as big a deal. But okay, aj is AJ and Johnson are back on the market, David, if you want to put in Johnston's your job of the year, you got that, but any any other? Drop? Oh?
Speaker 3: Who is this? And I deleted it? Oh? Oscar? Oscar?
Speaker 1: Drop Oscar? Okay, Oscar? So three drops? My goodness, okay.
Speaker 3: Because he needs the space for for people I want. Actually, I'm gonna drop my my job or two.
Speaker 1: You can drop j d Oh my god, wow, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Might re draft Thom. Yeah, I'm gonna drop him for a.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, oh, David, who are you? Because you go first, who are replacing as your jobber for the next two months.
Speaker 2: I almost went with Matt Cardona, just because I have no faith that they are going to use him properly.
Speaker 4: I mean, man's been on the indie run.
Speaker 2: Of a lifetime, and I feel like they're bringing him in just a job and to ride with Chelsea.
Speaker 4: But I am going to go with Johnny Gargano.
Speaker 1: Johnny Gargano, Chopa's gone and he has no faith. He's just putting people over. Okay, all right, asked bubs. You got four picks, obviously, one jobber and then two regulars. What are you going with first?
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna go with my regular pick, and that's gonna be another one hundred pointer right here with Royce Keys.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, do you think it's gonna happen at the Rumble? Eh?
Speaker 3: I mean, it doesn't need to happen at the Rumble. It could be any time now in the illumination chamber. And I still get those points.
Speaker 1: Because that's just it's like a day that's a what is it? What is the term again?
Speaker 3: That's right here? Legend return or wwwute debut?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, because I was just trying to think of anybody to counteract that. But I miss Grace can draft.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know the Undertaker, and if he shows up in the rumble, you got it's.
Speaker 1: Always a chance he's gotta get ready for sat he is Saudi Arabia. He might lace him up. Yeah, that's a problem because I had a feeling to get Hobbes, and that's why I was trying to think of anybody you might have somebody. I was trying to think of anybody else that's like on the market that would debut open his account because he's already wrestled in ww right with the events right, So that's the problem, is like I can't think of anybody that is they're gonna sign and bring over, So I try to think about that. So I think for now I'm just gonna I'm gonna take the opposite. I'm gonna go and uh, I'm big proposent of him, big thing in GMO, which I will annow. GMO will be back February. What did we say It was the seventh, right, I think, yeah, seventh one thirty pm PSD. Finally we're gonna finish the season and then after we're no matter what's still gonna do the best of five with wrestling. The next season will determine on what happens with two K twenty six, so TVD on that. But for sure we're finishing season three and then we're gonna do our even if it's just for bragging rights, we're gonna do our best of five there, but I think I'll just go with Carmela Hayes with David's drop, I just think that he's gonna get me more than Lyra. I think there's a good chance he get hold that until Man. Yeah, he might lose it there, but I don't have to worry about that right now. I just don't like he'll be in the rumble and I don't think he'd lose it till the Chamber and Eve. Then I don't need to lose the Chamber, So I think I'll just right now, I'm in the situation where I need to saye picks because like I said, I think I got a lot of good on something unless something goes wrong. I think I got a lot of good rumble potential people. So I don't want to risk making any moves that Royce was a good pick, but for me, I got potential good people there. So because what rumble, what rumbles the fifty or what do we decided on? Rumble again? Yeah that's one hundred. Yeah, I gotta keep those four there. So just get put caramel on for Lira because I just I just don't know what she's gonna be doing next. Little bit. So, uh, all right, so I suppose all the floor is yours. Now you gotta two more picks at a jobber. Yeah, all the picks, but you got cooking.
Speaker 3: Well for Drover, obviously, I have to go Kit Wilson. He was who I was gonna pick. I almost picked him over JD last time, and no, I definitely have to pick.
Speaker 1: I thought about that though, but is he not? I thought about dropping miss and do that, but is he not gonna get a push down? People are liking the song he's getting pops.
Speaker 3: I feel like he's still gonna just lose. Well, that was the I don't know I supposed to leak from wrestles, so I was like, they see him as like the next heaths. Later was the report where he can just be funny and lose to everywhere.
Speaker 1: But but you never know he's slayered. Did get that big run with Rhinos, so you never know when that's coming. But yeah, it'll be very telling to me when he has that match with Matt Cardona, what they do. I think there's a good chance, Matt Cardona that you may lose it. Yes, I could if that happens. I feel so bad for Matt's like, man, you just signed up just to be like an enhancement talent guy. But hopefully not hopefully maybe he gets a good rumble showing or something. I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, Wilson, I think I'm gonna take oba.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you have a good rumble showing. I thought about too. I just didn't know when he was like fully debuting, and I worried he was gonna get like more.
Speaker 3: Like like rumble feels like the right place to do. Like, I don't think they'd save his debut for after the rumble if they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it wasn't the rumble, that'd be very odd to start with these vignettes. So but I just wonder, too, is it one of those situations where he like goes in the rumble and then after for a few weeks he's still gett vignettes. I don't know, but I hope it's rumble and then he's on the main roster. So, okay, who's next?
Speaker 3: I sent my last one. I'm torn here. There's a lot of good people that don't want I can't decide who's gonna be used more. Really, I think I think I'm gonna go with Javan Javan.
Speaker 1: Okay, who was your because none of us kinda craft. Who was the other one you were debating against?
Speaker 3: I was between Javan, Trick, and Jordan.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think with Jordan you never know because you hit that secondary title. And Trick I think, like, I think you'll be around wrestling. But I don't think he's winning anything major anything like time soon, even though he's got like he's got good our going on, so.
Speaker 4: Kill me in the hunt, but not winning anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, not yet unless there's a bunch of injuries. Yeah. What are the points now? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So Dad has five hundred and seventy six points. Uh, I have eight hundred and ninety three points, and Travis has nine hundred and sixty two points.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dave, you got blame Carmelo. I mean, the.
Speaker 4: Man a lot of negative points.
Speaker 3: I need to do the I completely forgot to do where we picked like the the random numbers and stuff for the rumble, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then did we yeah, because and I can't remember last year did we do did everyone get one point if they for eliminations? So I thought we did some gimmick like that. Yeah, okay, so random number? Yeah, we can do that now because we.
Speaker 3: Were doing I remember, I think, I think what I did last year was okay, yeah, I have it. I still haven't written down. I have notes with a bunch of this stuff. So what I did last year was I gave everyone five random numbers. So that way there's still some numbers that we might not have, right, and then you would get ten points if someone from one of your numbers one either men's or women's rumble.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you have the wheel, we can do the wheel numbers alert.
Speaker 1: Let's see, Oh did we get did we random did we randomly get a signed that was numbers?
Speaker 3: I randomly picked five numbers.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, so I'll get Oh, you randomly picked Wait a second, like.
Speaker 3: A wheel spin with like thirty numbers?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what Okay, Okay, I could get that wheel going, So I'll get I'll throw to you guys first for rumble predictions, and then I'll have the wheel going. So we will do that. So we got the draft sole, I'll get that second. So David, I'll throw to you, Uh, what do you feel about the men's rumble? Right now? Obviously we talked about before where there's lots of uh, we're gonna talk about everything with starting its main events, but like it's been interesting where a couple of months ago, like December November, we did the Survivor Series Cats and that's where it's like, Okay, a bunch of screws, like we got the face down with Roman and Cody, and then even Meltzer and other people like, yeah, that's the rest of the main plan they're doing number three and then in the middle sound like ah, like that's kind of up in the air. And now it sounds like every Scooper is like, you know what, that's not happening for whatever reason. Some people say they couldn't come to creative conclusion. Some people say that, oh, Triple H felt it was a fatigue to do that match again, even though the rumored matches Cody and Drew, which doesn't make sense. I feel like that. I feel like that first reason of they just couldn't cratively, and I think we kind of talked about that is like that's gonna be hard. So right now it does feel like we're getting rumors of Drew and Cody, but on the raw side, nothing and as we've seen what I'm real and last year the May even scene can change all the time. So what do you feel right Nowaday with the Men's rare rumble in the situation there?
Speaker 2: The Men's is probably the hardest for me to predict right now. Everything just seems so up in the air, and I'm kind of it all hinges on what they do with Broun Breaker, because right now I have it down to either him or Roman winning. I'm leaning towards broun Breaker, but they could also put him in. They could scramble and throw it together another World Heavyweight title match with him and Punk, even though they just had that on the first raw of the new year. They could go back to that. Well, But right now I have bron Breaker winning it all and that be his cat pull.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have any particular men surprises or that you'd want anybody? Because also we've gotten lots of It's I feel like now with the NXT's call coming. Before before we've been like, Okay, we're gonna get javaon, We're gonna get Oba, that'd be their debut and then they're on the roster or it's mini after. But I feel like now with us get a lot XT people, I actually, especially with it being Saudi as well, I don't expect too many like surprise surprise, like I know, I suppose I legitimately don't think they're doing Jericho because I don't. I don't. I just I don't know. I don't know where they're gonna save it. That would be the place. But they've always said that the reason they won't do big surprise is because it's hard to sneak over anybody to Saudi Arabia, right, So I don't know. Maybe they just announced it this week. I don't know, but is there anybody that you have kind of marked for that.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be super hard for them to do big surprises. I do think that that they will lean heavily on n x T and TNA in order to fill that gap. So I do think that you will have at least one or two TNA people. They do have a chance to do something no, absolutely more hilarious than that, and use Trey Miguel.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, that that would be fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: You two have predicted Moose in the rumble like.
Speaker 1: You didn this year. At least yeah Mos saying in that call yeah would be something Yeah.
Speaker 2: That would just be a hilarious f you to a w I could see them being that petty. Obviously they don't care about people's past, as evident by them bringing U brock Lessner back.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I think that we can you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that could be a hilarious thing. Uh more, so I see like Leon Slater being someone that they plug in there, you know, one of those guys that they like because he can do the bouncy spots along with Javon.
Speaker 1: So that's just a regular employee by now.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna say, because I guess right, they're watching Javon for just a concussion, but we're assuming he should hopefully still be good to go. I imagine, right, Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, oh, they're definitely spots.
Speaker 3: Yeah it maybe I feel like it's fifty to fifty because literally last year Dakota got like like a concussion scare like but hers was because Javon is technically two weeks. I think hers was like the week of the rumble and then she wasn't in it.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, So yeah, no, I guess we'll have to see there. So yeah, and then who do you think David would be? Because they do this every year. I'll actually I'll give you two. Who do you think also we don't know the whole field. I'll say I hate these rumble graphics the whole Like especially with the women, it was they have four slots last night, they didn't have enough announce so it was like Jordan, Charlotte, Alexa, and then there's it was just blank. It's like throw anybody up there, like there's nobody who's it just it just looks like it's like unprepared in that way. Like I just I don't love the the graphics. I don't like anything about these graphics so far. But David, I'll ask you who do you think will be the standouts, the person they're always like the most eliminations or big spots, And then who do you think would be the iron Man in the men's.
Speaker 2: For now, I think iron Man is going to be brodn breaker. I think they're going to bring him out early and let him have all have just a show. But I don't think he's going to get the most eliminations. I think he's just gonna be the one who lasts the most and has like memorable spots.
Speaker 4: He's gonna have memorable eliminations.
Speaker 2: But not the most eliminations. I think the most eliminations they would probably use like a Bronson Raid or somebody like that, one of these big guys of the vision. But who aren't going to be we know, there's no way in hell that they're winning.
Speaker 1: Theory Also Theory get the most big highlight for.
Speaker 3: Him iron he's breaking a record, but he's breaking Santinos quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Roman's going to a big dog spear them out of the ropes. And Roman, you know, he landed on his He's fine, you know.
Speaker 3: But uh, for I think, uh, like who's gonna be the stand well because I think it's different thing the standout and being like the Iron Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's why, because that's why. Yeah, I said, like the standout to me is either like eliminations or a big spot and then iron Man's who's in there the longest. So yeah, that's why so didn't have the eliminations.
Speaker 3: But it's just it was like stand out and he's in it. I could see Javon like doing some like crazy spots for like an iron Man. I could see like, I think there's a world where like Gunther goes like if he like retires agent and then is like number one in the rumble or something like that.
Speaker 1: Is he confirmed in the rumble though, yet.
Speaker 3: He said, Well, the whole thing why he wanted to wrestle aj was he said, I'm gonna be in the rumble one hundred percent, and I'll only do double duty to wrestle you if you agree to put your career on the.
Speaker 1: Line, right, Okay, yeah, okay, So because I didn't see that full pro so he's in there. Yeah, I guess there's a world. I guess the only reason I'm I'm if you're on Gunther's because they've they did that with him once.
Speaker 3: Break and he comes out of like twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Well, well yeah that too. I just think they did that one with Gunther. Remember when Cody won his rumble the first time he was that So I think he's one of the ways.
Speaker 3: Would just be like Ilia. I don't know why. I feel like he would just last.
Speaker 1: That's good minutes or something, because honestly, I didn't have an iron Man yet. I was gonna pitch and make it Carmelo Hayes. But like Ilia actually is like he's a perfect number two or one entrance that's in there till the final six point four and he tossed him out. So I like that when I'll try to think of another one. I think for me, I was surprised to know that you guys said OVA's getting the massive spotlight in this rumble. They're gonna make him look.
Speaker 3: Like the most eliminations. Yes, I was like, I think I could see like Brock having the most eliminations up to a certain point, and then like Ova eliminates them and then he gets the most eliminations or something like that, like if it's like four and Ova gets five or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with Brock, you just never know when they put him in there, because they've done those multiple rumbles where he's in there like alone and he just gets some eliminations for a while, or it's like he's in quickly for two minutes, throws three guys over, then he's out. So it's like you could generally see a rumble where Rock eliminates eight guys or just like one guy, you never know what they're gonna do with them. I feel like this is a more one guy year because they have Brons and they got Oba, they got Braun. I think he's gonna come in and hit a He's gonna German the fuck out of everybody, Like I think you'll see a lot of Germans and f fives. But I think he's getting eliminated, and it's just a question of we've talked about this now where we'll get to knock and war and all this stuff. But it definitely seems like Ajay's done unless this is a great work, great shoe work tweet by or post by knock. But like, I think he's done, and I think I agreed with your pitch. When people start talking about spos like oh, Brock might be settling down next year, it's okay, so he'd probably do goother and Brock next year. I still know how I feel about Brock and Oba at Mania because like Oba has to win that and then that's left for Gunther. I don't know. So I'm very curious of when they place Brock in here. I'm gonna say near the more than twenty because I feel like God, they're gonna run back a Browlan Brock stare down. I know that's gonna happen. They're gonna think it's as big deal as us for always so but yeah, for Iron trying to think that's been my toughest thing. I've been trying to think like who's newer and there like, because like Eli would be the pick like so many trick I don't think tricks getting that uh treatment. I don't know if he's right around the ball as the iron Man, yet, I say Braun as he could. I could see him coming at one or two, like somewhere in there. And before I go, Spops, who do you have one? Right now? David'scot Braun? Where are you feeling?
Speaker 3: I think I'm on the Roman train, especially if him and Punk, which is what I kind of feel like because I've changed. Like I said Braun last week, I think I'm on. I think I'm on the train that that Seth's coming back before man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Seth is the other like brock Lesner curve balling. And that's why, Hey, I've been saying this for a while. I've been saying the big dog's gon wanna rumble, and I'm keeping the big dog. The only reason is now I think if the Cody and Roman thing was locked, and I think that's why Braun was the early favorite, because I think they thought, well, we'll do that and then we'll give Braun the big Rumble win and he'll do punk or whatever. But I think because that's up in the air at least for some reason, if Roman wins the Rumble and a month from now they come together and be like, you know what, actually are we gonna do Cody and Roman, it's like you go either way with Roman, right, Like you could do Roman punk or you could do Roman Cody. Where as much as I actually would love Braun and Cody, I think that's a really interesting pairing. The whole Stein of Roads thing like that easily could be a Mania main event. I just don't see them making that jump. And I agree with you that I think now unfortunately for Braun, he's gonna take the back seat. He's gonna go he I think he's gonna not that it's a back seat, but he's gonna be with Seth, which is still I was gonna how would you guys feel about because I was watching on real and they're talking about all this stuff and talking about like bringing Brown up and Braun everything, and I feel like, because Broun's cool, would you guys think it'd be like a two out of the Realm swerve if Seth were to come back and the kid the group were to kick Braun out and replace him with Seth and use it almost the reason like, hey, Broun couldn't beat Punk, we thought he could be the guy because I think we've said this before and just watching him real since like brought this up again. To me, it's like, I don't think people are gonna be dying to cheer stef Roles and then gets back like he'll go pop when it gets back, but like at Mania, people are gonna be barking, like I don't think they're gonna And that's where to me it would be safer to batista him. It's like, you know what, this is a reason Paul thought you were ready, You weren't you fail against Punk sept In And that's where it's like even Austin theory has the ties to Seth Rawlins already Bronson reading and stuff has some ties Like that's to me what they should do because I just feel like the four and you can get Braun as a heel layer, but like people, it's like trick, like people want to cheer Braun right now, they want to bark. They love this fucking like Geneta freek guy, like and where Seth it's like they're gonna cheer for a little bit. And then we said before like Seth was kind of getting bland as a baby face, It's like he just goes right back to that. So do you guys think there's any chance they could run that or you think Seth is just coming back. They're gonna force feed the baby facing and hope that the crowd goes with it. I think, God damn it. Okay, I was trying to that. That's my pitch triple like Trivy out there listening. Get Braun in the hot hand, because that'd be a fun swerve though, right because if he comes back and gets that popp and you think that's happened that and it's Seth facing down the vision and then from behind Theory and reis take out Braun and you get the whole evolution turned on him. Like I don't know, I because I just don't even know. Also the at the fact, like once Seth's done with Braun, what do you even do with Seth? You know, like I don't know, I have nothing for him to do. Who are you putting them with? Who you putting them with? U? I said, punk, Oh yeah, you could do that. Run and plus don't it The other reason I thought they do the heel thing is don't they still want to do like the punk and Seth blow off too right eventually? Like they never got to do the full Seth as a heel punk is a face like I'm telling you, I'm not saying it's not real possible. I'm saying I'm saying there's say there's a chance, you know, telling you there's a chance. Yeah, I'm trying to think if there's anybody else for the iron Man's But okay, so I do have the numbers here, so I will bring up the will generator. David, you're gonna go first, So I suppose write these down. These are David's number for the rumbles. So in the man's or women's if he has anyone wins from these spots, gets a nice ten points, there is it? Ten points? Yeah, that's pretty, it's pretty. It's pretty low rumble. Let's see. Yeah, I guess that's true. So you got number twenty.
Speaker 3: One right, because because I don't want like the to be like a huge amount of that's fair.
Speaker 1: It is a lock thing. Yeah, it is luck, it's not I was picking that's fair oh, we almost got the I actually think with the men, that's a good number because I think Roman's coming in that back twenty five. I think he's gonna win. I think twenty eight could be a good option there for you. So alright, so got twenty one, twenty, He's got some of the high numbers here so far. Oh my god, stop, he's got twenty one, twenty eight, and thirty. Okay, we need a Fronman win here, and Roman's not doing that. Let's see here we go. Number ten Okay, good, more in the middle there for you. Well, that's good for us. I don't know if there's been a winner at ten. That seems like a weird number. Okay, there we go. We're getting some more low balls. And thirteen. Okay, so you got twenty one, twenty eight, thirty, thirteen, and ten. But those first three, that's that's some tough ones there, So I'll take you on. Yeah, I'd be happy with those numbers. These are as, bubs. Yep, lucky number seven gonna be lucky this Sunday. We'll see. Just stopped the eight, all right, that could learn a seven. It's the first time that's gonna triple. He's just swerve booking and mag all. We gotta look at these numbers. Five Okay, there you go, spebs defin man are yeah, okay, he's climbing up. He's climbing up. Fourteen Okay, at.
Speaker 3: Least one one twenties one.
Speaker 1: That's happened for you. This seven lower he went to twelve. Okay, here you go. This is s Pub's last number. Nice niceness. Yeah, you're you're hoping for those early picks there. All right, So I spose what were your found numbers there?
Speaker 3: Hi seven, five, fourteen twelve and eight.
Speaker 1: Fourteen fourteenth hies. Now okay, like this, come on twenty on the boards there for me, Come on slow, slow, you know what? Not that the one and two have have good success RaSE that's the ultimate Iron Man winner. Okay, So if I'm gonna take any one or two in the lower numbers, I'll take it halfway. Fine, all right, I guess fifteen. Sure, Okay, let's see who I went on here. Geez, David got really lucky with those those big ones at the start. Four My god, I got cheese a Louise. Okay, LA's two. So I got what two, four, fourteen, four or fifty Okay, okay, I got number one. Number three moved to the last minute. There, Okay, I would actually prefer number one. Okay, that's my last pick.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I feel like you have to get a twenties one here just statistically, but I guess I know.
Speaker 1: And eleven so wow, David just so me and as those are hoping for some iron Man wins, David has the flour of the twenties that what was it, twenty eight, twenty nine and third or no, you had thirty twenty eight and then what else did you have? One?
Speaker 3: Yeah, David had our David yeah, David, Yeah, twenty one, eight, twenty one, and thirteen you had twenty one, twenty eight, thirty.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see that's okaya. Dave might need some of those to do a big catch up. So we got that going on. So in that spectrum we move over. Well, I guess I can say because we're talking about the Satay Nights women as well, and I guess we didn't.
Speaker 3: Talk about it about the women's rumble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll wait, We'll go there because we'll talk about the Drew fought to Cody stuff. Because we're talking about the men, so alsoly Cody and Drew or sorry, Cody and Jacob are both in there. We got Drew on the Sammy side, which we all kind of thought about once we found out Montreal Mario. But David, what do you think about the brawl last night, because I think we're talking about, Okay, we've gotten in this sense of Cody was fine until the John Cena thing, right, and the John Scena thing made sense because okay, he's retiring. People want to see the seventeen thing meant makes sense. I might get some blowback. We last week talked about that promoqun Vegas where it's okay, you could see people were still digging Cody because they boot him and then they turn right and then he gets back. They run that back and that's fine. They do the Summer slidn match, that's great, and then he wins the title. It feels like for a little bit he's just kind of coasting. And I think it's prooftop about before where they did a lot of these Drew matches, and it feels like the audience was kind of getting a bit more mixed, like obviously when he lost the title, Big pop for Drew but because the hometown place and feels like the reaction I feel like is very much, in my opinion, not there yet. But it's like oh five Sena where people people always say it's six. Don't forget I was there alive. They did a summerslame main event of jerich O versus Sena, and that was the first time scene was getting like the fifty to fifties. But when he won, people like cheers. It's like, oh yeah, yeah, we still like Sena. People always just think it's O six, but like, oh five, the summer was like the beginning of oh some people are like starting to boo him. Obviously. Last night I thought it was very smart they did a brawl because you kind of stop some of that. But yeah, what do you think is going on with Cody Rhoads? And then right now the rumor plan is to do Cody and Drew, but Jacob seems to be uh, I don't know. Around there, it's getting good reactions, good reception, So what do you do with them? At the rumble with Cody and Jacob and what do you do? Do you think it is just Cody and Drew or do you think Jacob's gonna sneak his way in there.
Speaker 2: I think they're going to do the triple threat. That's been the thing that's been talked about recently. Another thing is like the way that Saturday Night's Mad Event went. It's another example. They've done it a couple of times before with Cody, where you don't want him to lose, but you also can't have him wins, so you have shenanigans throughout the match.
Speaker 4: Triple threat is the best way for.
Speaker 2: Them to protect Cody in my opinion, because we've seen matches like what happened at Saturday Nights Main Event happened before where it's the big brawl and everything else, but the match still starts. We still eventually get a start to the match. This was just a no contest whatsoever, so there was no no wins or losses at all with this. I mean, you can't do a DQ because the match never started, Like how do you call that? So it was a way to protect both Cody and Jacob. So I think the triple threat is the way to go with I feel like if they were to do this immediately, if they were to do this at Rural Rumble Ors sometime.
Speaker 1: Earlier, Chamber even but I don't think they do a chamber but.
Speaker 2: Drew retains because I don't see Cody winning until WrestleMania. If he wins it back, I think they're gonna save that for a WrestleMania moment, like Drew, we let you run with the belt with people, now give it back.
Speaker 1: Do you not think that's like a Do you not think if it's just Drew Cody and Cody just wins up straight as the quote unquote babyface, is that not backfire on them at Maye, especially with many me in Vegas were last year Cody didn't get the greatest reception.
Speaker 4: Oh, it definitely will.
Speaker 2: I think the fans, the smart fans especially appreciate Drew. They like Drew as like Twitter, Drew is still undefeated, and so in that case, if they just go one on one and then Cody beats him, it's like, Okay, we saw this coming, Boo, We're tired of loll Cody wins. He's the new John Cena. Like so, I think if you have the triple threat match, that kind of opens it up to have a way for him to win without completely just having the fans go oh it was was crappy at least you get a fun triple threat match out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about us bous, What do you think is gonna happen with this situation here as backdown?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like with last night, it definitely led me to thinking that it's going to be the triple threat match at Mania, especially that was some of the rumors that it was either Cody versus Drew or they were also thinking of Cody versus Drew versus Jacob, and I feel like that's happening now, especially with obviously Cody. You're saying like the mixed reactions, and I think it very much depends on where he is. I feel like some places have it, some places don't.
Speaker 5: But I feel also Drew or Jacob has been getting really good reactions like pretty much everywhere, So I feel like if they do a triple threat match, that could Yeah, like you said, protect Cody but still give Like I.
Speaker 3: Think if they did that much, I feel like Jacob would win. Uh, Like that's my feeling right now.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Drew would take that pin I think I agree to you that I don't think would.
Speaker 3: Take it like like Drew Claymore's Cody, he falls out of the ring, like hits the Moon, sod on Drew and wins it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I I no, I agree with you that. I just I was hoping that because I liked what they did. I think that's always smart to do what they're doing with Cody, and I think it's the same thing as Sina, where I think it's not always so. I think with Sina there's a little bit difference too, because Sena was like the rapper edgy guy, and then when he got the title, then they they cooled down on that, and that was probably the reason I think people turned. With Cody, he's still the same character he was, if anything's a little bit better because they've changed some things. I think it's just that it's one stuff like that Drew run where it's like they're not doing anything too inspiring with him as a champ right now, and to just give him a story to where he's not around the title for a bit. They don't have to because he's what since i'd say, what resume a forty, he's always been around the title. He's not had just like a straight up feud, right, And that's where it's like, if the situation was Cody and Drew, I would say, then if you want a one on one, then just do Drew and Jacob and that get Cody and Randy. I don't know when they're pulling this Randy thing. I don't know what the deals with Randy. It's just like it feels so weird, especially because he's like a triple H guy. It feels like he's just so just I know, he's like twenty twenty six, the Year the Viper, but it don't feel like that. It's just it just he just feels he feels like it sounds weird, but a main event jobber that should not be a thing, but that's what he is. Where he's there, he's into the pops. He's gonna look strong, he's never never gonna take the pin, but he's never gonna win anything like that meaningful, and he just kind of goes away because at least with like I think he's kind of working in a similar style that Sean Michaels did in like oh four to eight. But Sean still like won some big stuff, but you know, like he still got like closer, like had these different stories. Ran he just like our KOs guy goes away for a bit, saves jelly roll goes away for a bit, takes Cody goes away.
Speaker 3: For it, like like oh, like if it's Cody versus Drew ors Jacob, what's Randy doing at Mania? And someone quotes reated it with like he's sagging with ice show speed against Logan.
Speaker 1: And allso oh yeah, and that's It's just it's just weird where I would understand it's like triple h and him worn't guys like, oh, but he's a draw so I got a book them. It's like they're notoriously very close. It's just I maybe it's random. Maybe RAN's like, yeah, I'm good, I don't actually need to do all that stuff. It just feels like he's just cool down so much because at that one point I thought, oh, what if you add him? But I was like, you know what, and even though he's still like a great worker, I don't know if him in the four where were like, I don't know if it would add much, you know. So I hope that they're doing the triple threat. I think that works. I think it's good for Jacob. And the good thing is if they for some reason get to Mania and they feel like Jacob's not ready, they can't just put on Cody, right, I think that's obviously not good for Cody can I think people boo. But at the same time, I don't think even if it's Cody and Drew or the Triple Threat, I don't think that would main have. Like I would love it too if they had Jacob winning and that's main event. That's Billy a new star. But I feel like they'd go the safer pick with one open yeah, night one or Night two opener, Like I think that's I think you're right about Night one because I think the women would main event then, and I think I do think Rio versus EO would be safer because I think James's gonna be a big pot. But I just see them being like, well, we don't know, but and I guess Roman and Punk, which we'll get there.
Speaker 3: But I feel no matter what, it's main eventing like absolutely two like unless like especially because it's like, you know it's Roman if he wins the rumble, and also you know, for you, Travis, you can say Punk had a real wrestling in the event.
Speaker 1: Absolutely they should. And it's so funny now though because it retroactively with the way the story is. If Seth was good to go. This should be the year that last year they should do Punk a Roman and this year should be the triple threat. It would make way more sense for him trying to get his title back and all those stories. But I guess that's where they'll do set unless you know, well, we'll find with the stone cold thing is, you know, like again, they just report he's coming back, so I don't think he's wrestling, but man, that'd be a nice monkey ranch. But no, I hope they do the triple threat. I think that'd be a good story. I think that gives them and then after maybe that's what they're saying Randy for maybe after Mania, like you can just do Cody and Randy just straight up right, because like Randy did say, what if.
Speaker 3: He had like Randy, like if it was his triple threat and ODQ where if he had like Randy run out there and like plunt Cody and like that takes them out of the mad.
Speaker 1: I'd be fine that you would just have to set up how that would happen. And I guess like technically it would fit his character. Cody could just eliminate Randy from the rumble and he's just bitter about that. Because I suppose you wouldn't notice. But when Edge came back, Uh, they were like teaming up in the rumble Randy and h Okay, yeah, they're teaming up. And then Randy tries to throw out Edge shows him out and just for being eliminated. The next time raw, Randy tries to murder this man. So that's why it's like for Randy Orton, he does have a history of the smallest thing just setting him off. So or maybe it's chamber. I actually prefer chamber where it's standa that's what. Yeah, but that's oh, that's right. That's what I want to talk to you guys about. How do we get to the triple threat though?
Speaker 3: In the chamber?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I mean, Like, how do we get to that though? Because the Rumble, I don't think they're doing the double elimation spot. I think they'll just give it to Roman and in the chamber if it's number on contendership, there's usually never a like a tie in the chamber. So how do you get to Cody and Jacob versus Drew?
Speaker 3: I feel like, well, spare something out.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, it'll be like seaw Michaels when you do in the rumble he just sweeched him music Bend Watcher why he just signed the contract and Eric Fisher was like, what do I do? Even though in real life it says Chris ben Wall, that's Shaw Michael's sendingy shirt that would not hold up. Didn't they just do that recently the last.
Speaker 3: Y Bianca Okay, like yeah, they had like the official graphic for never.
Speaker 1: Mind, never Mind never Mind, the same way trip Ah spams the Hoodie Attacker. They'll just do that. They'll do it, like and I actually think that would be better for Jacob to do it, because I think if it was Jacob and Drew and Cody signed that contractor we're like, oh fuck this guy, like he always gets what he wants, like do something where Drew, like Jacob somehow gets screwed to the chamber and feels like, oh like maybe Drew comes into interferes or whatever, but yeah, like he.
Speaker 3: Has something like how he beat Drew with like oh, use the chair while the reflats are looking at something like yeah, he cheats in some way against like Jacob, or like even if it's like accidentally, like yeah, he like accidentally pulls the turbocal pad off or something like that, and then Jacob goes into it and it's like or Drew comes with.
Speaker 1: The title uses the title shot, right, it's like a and even then like as like, this is why it would be so weird for feel the boo Cody as that character. You you not boo him because Jacob fucking cost him the title, Like he should be able to like just like cheat on the sky. And that's what I did like about last night with Jacob. I love that he interfered with him during the entrance. I love that he is, like, that's a real tweener. There's so many times when people be like, oh, he's gonna be a tweeter, but just like he has like a bad attitude, but then he follows the rules in the match. That's a tweeter. Is a guy that's cu of the promos and the crowd hyped, but technically Jacob is cheating. He like he started the match before Cody's ready, And that's what I like. And they need to keep that energy with Jacob because that what makes it good. And same with Cody, Like they should keep that energy and Drew, you can just keep doing what he's doing. Drew, He's got Sammy. There's no surprise here, right the round bull right for predictions, this is Drew going over. They keep the story going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know for iron Man, I could even see maybe Sammy like like I don't think like, I don't think he wins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Drew.
Speaker 3: Beats him and he comes out with like the bandage around him and he's like in the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they could do that, especially because he'll get another Well, the only thing is the only reason I wouldn't do it is the pop's big Just if they plan him on winning next year, then I'd oh, wait, no, the rumans non signing next year, right, yet the mania is right, Okay, so.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's any really rumors for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, no, you're right. You could do the you could do the Sammy double pop then that night, so yeah, and then that's the And yeah. I thought that Fatal four Way was good. It was fun. There's a lots of good spots there. I loved all the table spots. I actually think between the Cardona match, I did not watch it. You can tell me I didn't watch the prismatch. But in between the Cardona match and the Four Way that's always been knocked on Trick. He's not the greatest wrestler. I think he's like holding his own. I'm not saying we're gonna get like a five star classic from Nytime soon, but it's like, I think he's doing good. He can get a base off enough of aura to like like get him going for There was that screw up that Sammy down the ropes and they recovered really quickly, So like, I think he's like, to me, like passing the test, and I think he's got like a secondary title run coming like next six months, you know, That's what I think.
Speaker 3: The pres match on Snack Demo's like pretty mid, but I felt like they didn't really have much chemistry. And also Sammy was at ringside, so it just felt like you were kind of just waiting for him to like run in like Q and DQ like they were fighting at ringside. It was pretty funny though, like like Sammy was sitting in like the chair like next to the commentary desk, like hell they do when someone's at ringside, and Trick grabbed Damien like to throw him like uh like into the ring, and then he just like he's like instead of he did the action. But then he's three six. He turned around and threw Damien into Sammy and like knocked him out of the chair, and then Sammy ran in and just hit him.
Speaker 1: Which that was something fun for anytime. Priese was like getting ready to hit one of the signature that the crowd like Priest needs to they need to turn Priece. I'm not saying I'm back with Judgment Day, but I think him as a baby face is like he's flat lined. Now they need to do something with him, Like, ohly, it's probably because he's been stuck in a few of alser black for eighteen years, but like they need to do something. And also you could always heat him up and just put him back with a Judgment date. But they were your thoughts on the four Way.
Speaker 2: Four way what I felt like it was underwhelming for the ending of the Saturday night's main event. Like it was cool, there was some fun spots in there. Sammy winning seemed predictable, tricks seemed out of place at times, like he he had some spots, but than that, he just seemed out of place at times. There were whole sections of the match where Randy was just missing, like my man.
Speaker 1: In the crowd you know, you want to you want to take it.
Speaker 2: Like take some selfie, he signed some autographs. I don't know, but there we was just whole sections where he's missing.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I really wish the A J Knockingmore match had ended that pay per V because that fatal four Way was just very underwhelming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you guess any thoughts in the four Way?
Speaker 3: I thought it was just like a fine like TV like main event match. I would say, like, I wasn't expecting it to be bad, but I wasn't really expecting it to be great either, so my expectations were like met I'd say, yeah, I give it like a three point five on like drough kick, like I had a fun time waking it, but it wasn't any thing like crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I agreed that it was. There was a fun time, but I like, like, again, I don't dislike priest, but when you have priests and tricking there, I wasn't expecting like a big class. I wasn't like all four workers in there, like we're gonna get the best four Way of all time, you know so? But uh yeah, and then we got through and Sam we talked about that that should be a good match and we all trews winning that and then yeah, to transition over to the women. Other than the women's tag, which we talk about now we forget the rumble, which I really enjoyed. That was a good time. All of them have good chemistry. I'm fully support Rocks and telling that fan to fuck off. You know, uh, people again, it is a show. But at the same time, you gotta be like, I don't know, just low key cool. You don't gotta you don't gonna get two worked out. These are just like fictional characters.
Speaker 3: You know. Uh.
Speaker 1: But no, I think it was good. I the gymly thought Judgment was gonna take it in that back half there that lasts closing five minutes away the match, especially when Raquel came in, I thought, oh, this is away, and especially.
Speaker 3: The slow like when when Raccael hit the power bom on Theo and like rock Sand was like dead but like went on Io and the ref like he did the dramatic like slow cot where it's like, oh, they're gonna win by cheating, and then Leo kicked out at the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I thought, especially too because that oh well that probably means like they for sure think they have Rio or EO. Winning the rumbles, they get those titles off them so that can come they can make them move to any pore or keep them whatever. But uh, no, I thought it was really good, really entertaining. I thought these girls like the chemistry and given like enough time, I could have taken a little bit more. But yeah, they definitely got me with the fake out spot because I thought it was changing up there. And Rhea Ripley did a great sequel on the pretzelping to live.
Speaker 3: But this is like.
Speaker 1: A folder completely like on our legs. But yeah, I suppose what do you think about the woman's stake?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I really love this match. It was it was a really fun time. Say, like you said, all of them, I think individually have really good chemistry, and putting them all together is really good. I think Live is especially always really good in the tag Mattress, and I do like her in singles Mattress, but I think he really works in the tag matches. Really with all the partners she's had, I think all the different combinations of the Judgment day are really good together. And this new one, yeah, with Live and rock Sand worked really well as well. And yeah, like we were talking about in the discord like that ref bump spot. I'd never seen anyone do it like that where just fell on top of the rest when that knocked him out. Was really funny, but it was creative.
Speaker 1: Was well, he got winded, he was out for a long time, this stress. At one point too, they went to him. He was holding his head. It's like, what are you doing while you holding their hand? Like she hate you at all, but you know, love love the wrestling refs well, very creative one.
Speaker 2: So David, any thoughts a good match, Like I think all of them have some great chemistry together. Other than that kickout botch that you know was a little iffy, everything else with the match was hard hitting. It was fun to watch some incredible spots. I mean, I really like Roxy and President a lot of the stuff that she does, and so it was good stuff. And then you had the interference with uh. It's it's weird whenever I hear the announcers refer to Roquel Rodriguez as big sexy I know, you.
Speaker 4: Know, a not to Kevin Nah.
Speaker 2: It's it's weird when when I hear like Wade Barrett say, you know big sexy right now?
Speaker 4: Rodriguez and I'm like, keep it in your bands, bro.
Speaker 1: Better than that fucking NXT account that I don't know who that wrestler is, but they tweet out Toothless Aggression last week, and like, oh boy, let's not bring that back. Let's not bring that nickname. All right, That's that's what I need. I'm hoping it's just some intern that wasn't watching wrestling in the two thousands. But you know what's some I'm finding on steal some nicknames, but that name, let's let's keep it there, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so on that and then you got Stephanie Vecchier coming out, keeping that going, and she's out of the boots.
Speaker 4: So that's that's good.
Speaker 1: Noose, what does that match happening? Just like a random brawler? Are they gonna be a certain event?
Speaker 3: I think Dave Dave said like two weeks ago, it's like, yeah, it's probably just like a raw.
Speaker 1: Match, Okay, yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 4: For a random match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Stephanie's been her, They've taken her out multiple times like.
Speaker 3: Division.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would like to see though, especially with this match. I think a Rio and Stephanie versus like all three of the Judgment Day women would be a fun match to see, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they should. They should definitely run that back, good visual to with all the titles.
Speaker 4: The internet would go crazy for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, match, Well, I think you will see that match, whether it was before or after Riquel loses. So that's a good one. So but we'll use that to transition into the women's rumble right now. As we said, not even enough people for the graphics that are in there, but uh, the usual suspects are in there. And yeah, this one's tough for me because I've been I've been rocking the Rea Roman thing for a while. I know there's those odds about Live because I guess there's been rumors that want to give her a big push and like, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like it's lived. That was my prediction last week, and I think her taking the pin, especially over Roxland, she feels like she's winning it.
Speaker 1: I guess I just don't like it's so funny. I feel like the year before when I was like a big supporter and I was pitching like do live in Mania Ria Rena, I was doing long game, I keep going then do that. I just don't see the slot for because like because what so it's like because if they do her and Stephanie. Then I assume Rih and e Ore and be the tay Chance. But I feel like that's like kind of below them for Mania. In my opinion, I think it's below them unless they have something big. I don't mean the bellas like even Charlotte and Alex, like I feel like they could have built that, but that's already gone. And then I do not see Live in Jade like that's just like a I don't know that that's a in my mind thinking of Live Morgan for Jake Cardinals, just like there's just I guess that's the problem. I just I have a hard time believing they're gonna go with I want them to. Lives worked hard. I think she is underrated because I think for a few years she was very average. But I think she's gone better and better. She's better in the ring. I think it's more of her character work. I think with the tag team stuff, like they're already setting up, like the stuff with tension with her and rock Quell and you got rock sand like I don't know, I just I can't. So I suppose what is your pitch them? Do you think Lives winning? What is her Mania match? Stanie just Stephanie.
Speaker 2: Eh, yeah, that's the only plausible chance that you have to even think that she could win, because I mean, she's not she's not going over the Powerhouse of Jade. This reminds me of this scene from WW Unreal where they're like, all right, she wins, what does she do next, and everyone's just like, shit, I don't know, because we don't have enough women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so funny. That's like season one. I don't think did that. Season two I think actively because I was watching with Emily and like, I think season two actively. People that don't watch product be like some of these people are not good at their jobs. Like it's just like it's just and I know it's edits, but it's just like they edit them sometimes and not look good. And it's cause you know, the in a fucking TV show, what you do is you have road Dog and team like, I don't know what we do, and then three minutes later you're paid off with we cracked the story, we came down with this, we figured it out, and here go. That doesn't happen in the show. They never cracked the story. And that happens multiple times unreels where they're like, well, we don't know what's next. They tell about the pental like what we're gonna do is bah blah blah. You're never gonna answer answer what's next? Repentanta like they never they never talked about like we gotta make big plans from you never see any of this, But this one's gonna rang up because me and Ema were talking about our last Night Live or Beyonca either living. I know she's in SATs What is the sass of beyond right now?
Speaker 2: Is she.
Speaker 3: The status? Is that like she's probably not coming back at the right That's what I haven't heard any talk at all from any source that she's like, I haven't even heard a rumor like, oh they're considering her to maybe be back, like I heard it, yeah.
Speaker 1: And yeah no no Evince, Like this is no disrespect you. I feel like this is same way because I with wrestling Twitter, I'm most online when events happening, but when it's throughout the week and I just see it here and there. I have seen me multiple people talk about Beyonca, but I wasn't sure if it was like is this reporting of Beyonca or is this like an aj Lee's back in the bank. Where everyone's just like she's coming back. She's coming back. If Beyonca was cleared, I would make her my pick because I feel like that's way more safe you get the pop. And I also think her and Jade makes sense.
Speaker 3: You know, like I'd say, if she's in the rumble, she's winning it.
Speaker 1: Yes to me, that's like the Roman thing is even then you could transmition r RAW if you wanted to. I'm not saying they would, But Beyonca's like Rome where it's like you could kind of go either way with her if live win, she's just going with Stephanie. I just and then what it's just ri andeo. They're just in a tag team title match at Mania or is it like a.
Speaker 3: Solo title singles match with them with the belts. That's a some pit that they wrestled both nights, Like if they did like a tag they did like those singles match, and that'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: I And then to me, you make them lose the tag because then you had them like if you're on the night before. I would actually be completely down with three one night one singles and then the tag and like there's some difficial.
Speaker 3: The people leaving Manium with the tag titles are a Bailey and Lyra. That's why I actually hu.
Speaker 1: That's what because I thought you though were on the bandwagon. Where if you thought Ria and EO were gonna so are you? You're more sold on EO and Rio just one on one just by itself.
Speaker 3: I think somehow they would get to one on one even if it was like even if they literally did like the ray and like they're tag champs and they do a single.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then so I can't get behind you here. What if Raquel beat Stephanie and we have Living Roquel Mania match? Man Like, I think Raquel's gotten better. I think lives gone tremendously better. That is not a Manium match. That is a serience manvan or like a maybe other pay per view. I in my opinion that story with which would have where Heat would be doing that with roxand I know Raquel lived bit longer. About that to me is if you were a pitch me hey, like let's say it was swap right down Lin Roquel, we're still team and rocks where it beat Stephanie. I could see you get into that story, right because you could also have Rocks like turn on Dom and live like you could do a bunch of stuff with Raquel. It's like, I guess you could do that, but I don't think so. I think Raquel's gonna be holding the tag rope with one of them and whatnot. But okay, so David may this makes sense for me because so he's believing to live. I'm I don't know where to go. Where are you right now? With the women's row rumble?
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm with Rhea unless they decide to shift her to tag team ton of match at many of a Right now, I'm with Ria because I just I don't see anyone else right now. I don't see when it comes to the rumble, I put the rumble and I put money in the bank, kind of in a similar situation of if you need to propel somebody fast, if you need to make a storyline fast, this is a good way to do it. I don't see Live winning. I could see her winning money in the bank. I think that'd be a way better chance of seeing her win a title or being a title match more believable because she's the slimy heel. But I don't see her winning World Rumble and then going on definitely not defeating Jade, and I can't see them to this throne Stephanie Vakir just yet, So I'm gonna I'm gonna go with Rha.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the only reason I'm I'm leaning there is because I bet don't be wrong. I'm completely fun if they do the Stephanie thing. I just as I've said before, they need to heat Stephanie up because they feel like she has lost a little momentum and maybe it is her winning the raw Women's Chamber and beating a bunch of like that's what I think she needs. She needs to beat some of these main one. It reminds me very much of Punk's first title run where Batista and seeing her funeral over there and DX were back together, but he's like fighting like JBL and he's fighting like other people where he was the world champ, but he wasn't ever interacting with the top guys and other than Stephanie beating EO, which same thing Punk beat Edge. After that, Punk was on his own someome and then like Stemanie feels the same way where it's like okay, like for some reason, Ivy Nile's stepping up to think she can be into the challenge, right, So it's like I would like that. So if they can do that, and they put her in a big RAW women's chamber and she gets to beat a bunch of main peel not like Raquel, Maxine, Natty who, David, I'll give you her moment. We want to say anything on Natty. She turned heel this week on Raw. This is I feel like this is her last shot to have like one real big run before she retires.
Speaker 2: So this is definitely probably the last row for her. And I think this was all right. Look, we know you're going to be out the.
Speaker 1: Door damn here.
Speaker 2: We know you're going to transition into just like a straight up trainer mode and we're going to be taking you off of TV probably with the next year or TUSA here. Just have your little run with this, get it over with it. We'll go for there. But I get to see like Natty go full Natty, and you know, as someone who has been watching her from the farting gimmick, like, I'm happy to see her be able to do something more like I always for someone who put up with that, and I get it, like you're you're young in the business and you're taking whatever they give you so that you can stay on TV.
Speaker 1: But no one will the last name should ever fart gimmick to go.
Speaker 2: This isn't some random kid you picked up off the streets and things like that, or you know, this isn't one of your nil kids that you're just here or you know TV enjoy it like this is something. So the fact that she dealt with that and dealt with some of the other stuff that they have given her to work with, like, I'm happy to see her get a little bit of a shine.
Speaker 4: Oh trust you meet it.
Speaker 1: I'll say Ria for now because I'm just I think one is wrong. I think the women's one is wrong because I did for myself because I feel like I actually I don't know, because I remember last year they did Jay and Charlotte and the whole Nerrave was two worst winners, right, Because at first I was gonna say, would they do Ria and Roman because I think a lot of people that's really safe they've won before, but they've shown that they don't mind if they get that criticism there. So I think I'm just gonna say Ria for now because even for some reason, if we get to an altern universe where you do like Ria versus Jay Cargo. I could still even see that before I see Ria or Live versus Jade, So.
Speaker 3: I feel I'll just say so, so if Real wins, you'd have her and Stephanie Atmania for the title or.
Speaker 1: What I originally like months ago, the whole year I've been saying that that I think they would do Rie and Sevny. And again to me, I think just because Stephanie's cool off, I don't know if that's the main event match now. And my theory is you would have that happened, and then EO wins the chamber, uh chamber, she wins the title chamber, and that's so you get there. It's kind of like accidentally because to me, if Real like.
Speaker 3: EO versus Stephanie as a match at the Chamber and like no.
Speaker 1: I say, put in the chamber chamber like protect Stephanie maybe like Judgment Day, screws are out of her or something like that, like and maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: But that's why it's say, you know what, like Rio wins the Rumble, EO wins the title before Mania, and then that's.
Speaker 1: All because it's and then even then you can keep this tag chance right because then it's like, oh, like accidentally we're facing each other. Because I just feel like it all depends on what those other matches are. If it's a closer. I don't think Stephanie and Rhea will close a mania, but I think Stephanie or Ria and EO could. Now you know where I swamped from like last year, because I think EO's her, Like we talked about her not being booked for the world title when she won it for three weeks. She's somebody that when she's gone missing comes back, the crowd's still hot to see her. Where I feel like with Stephanie, they're still like hot, but it's not like originally what it was, right, And that's not Stephanie's fault. EO's been around for years, right. I just feel like Io's proven she can contain that audience reaction reception and people love her. And I do think if Ria gets a win over EO, it has to be I guess you could do non title, but if it's a title situation, I don't think it's a defense. I don't think that's as hot as like Riha has the title ready and then defends it. I think it has to be too sure it's a one month run, but like, ww is it all the time?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: So that's that's my theory. But maybe they can do Stephanie and same thing. If Stephanie and aren't the main event, maybe they don't do or maybe they just maybe tripley. She's like, yeah, we're pushing Stephanie to the sky and they're main eventing. Because I thought I could have saw that a year ago. So who do you guys think will be a standout who gets the mostlimations or some moments here in the in the women's rumble.
Speaker 3: I saw someone predicting that like that they would put like Jade as the champion in the rumble. Oh god, because I think I think they. I think no, because because Brock did then in twenty twenty but I think Charlotte also did that in like twenty twenty two or something like that. But I don't think that's actually happening. I just saw someone pretty like that though. It was funny. But as for the standout, I could see, like if a soul Ruka or something like that is in the rumble, I could see her having like a standout type performance. But I guess not counting NXT who I could seem.
Speaker 2: Say I think Jordan Grace is going to be one of those high elimination people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I think.
Speaker 2: This is the time to give her a shine without giving her any titles, because god damn they do not want to get for a title.
Speaker 4: At least at least let her have this.
Speaker 2: I could also see lash Legend having some standout moments.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Who else I think? I mean, obviously I could see like like Rineo, who are gonna be in the rumble? I mean their track champs are probably gonna tease obviously like, oh, they're gonna be I mean I could see them even doing like a number one and number two for ren Eo. It's like, oh, I mean they lived in like, oh they're the they're the tag champs, but they gotta fight each other now or something like that. Or they're they're friends and they gotta fight each other now. So I think that could be cool. Uh, I'm just looking at the chat. If it's the same about the Bella Twins reunited, I do think do we think Rebella is going to be in this rumble? Oh yeah, you highlighted there. I wasn't sure if you kid because I think the interesting thing was, like, because I feel this might have even been last week or the last time we were talking about like how they don't want her to be in W because of AW and how he thought that was dumb. But I did see one of the clips in the in Unreal had like one of the plans for SummerSlam was supposed to be the Bella Twins reunited against the Judgment day. So today that kind of says like, I mean, they at least sort of considered it. It's not like it's like, oh, she's never gonna be in W again because of Brian and AW, but like that's that they at least considered it. But that being said, I don't think she's in the rumble necessarily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, Now I do like this Chelsea should be in the final four.
Speaker 4: I could see Chelsea going far.
Speaker 2: I don't know about Final four, but I see her going far and having some good spots and then just being taken out on some type of fluke and then absolutely losing it on the outside. I mean that would just be so on part for her character. I love Chelsea, like I love everything that she does. She has amazing character work. I feel like she kind of got shitted one at time during w W unreal because she has been an absolute workhorse for them, and she just smiles and goes along with whatever they give her, and she puts on one hell of a show. So I could see her lasting pretty long in there, coming down to one of those final groupings and then just getting taken out and throwing an entire fit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd say.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She always has fun performances in the Rumbler and has memorable moments, so I think she'll definitely have that once again. Like you said, I don't think final four, but I could see her being in the Rumble throughout, probably like the whole middle stretch, Like I could see being there from like ten to like twenty in the twenties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just at least give her some fun moments, because again, she she creates those memorable comedic moments, and I think that it would just be fun with that. I'd rather see her creating memorial comedic moments than bringing back Our Truth or Santina or something like that.
Speaker 4: Just give it to Chelsea Santina.
Speaker 1: You could do Santina the TENA relationship, right, you could, You could bring you run it back? Uh, because I had believe help the babies, did you guys? Mention was pitching the Jade thing or just saying with Pere pitching that they did that with Charlotte in the past. Yeah. I only like that is if someone's had the belt for like a year, they beat everybody, Like, well, I have to go for the other ones, like Jade's don't have for that long and god just be Chelsea Green again, like they really need women over there. Could the Bell Twins thing happen and then be?
Speaker 3: We were just talking about it saying like how I think it might have been even last week the last time we did how were we talking about Like we thought like, oh, like they don't want to use Bree at all because of like the Brian thing. But I think with w and I just mentioned this though I'm repeating it for those listening, but I think with the summer Slam like plans and unreal like that was being considered was the Bellotsman sports So yeah, kind of like it's not like a complete like it's she's never gonna be in here again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that wasn't completely us, remember, didn't one of them say on the podcast, I feel like Nicole said that like, oh, because he's with data, Like I feel like Baker insinuated that's the reason why, or they thought that might be the reason why. So I hope that happens. Paige, I don't know if it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I just feel I'll say, like people look like she has like a like convention appearance, like both dound the day of and.
Speaker 1: Like nonsorty like tea yeah, yeah, yeah. I don't know. I feel like there's just a little bit like I feel like there's a there's a litany of things. I think there's like obviously some past stuff, but I feel like she's passed all of that stuff. But even then at the past few years, I know it's her ex boyfriend, but she's dating a gut it like he searched his name online. Not a lot of good stuff comes up. And then I think there's a little bit of bad blood because I've talked about this before. Where with Punk, when he came back to wrestling, it made sense to start AW because he was very anti guy. It would have never made sense for Edge's first place back to be AW. It's like he had to come back in w because he had that history there, and I feel like they kind of felt like that with Paige, like hey, if you're cleared and good to go, and like if you're not gonna wait for us to clear you like you kind of she ruined not room. But I'm saying, from their perspective, she spoiled the she's back pop or she's resting again pop, right, So I feel there is some people that can go and leave and be with AW and it works, and there's something like that. I wouldn't as much as the vantage. I wouldn't want him to start in AW and he was talking with Tony two back then like he got a lot of money but the offer supposedly, But I just I think that's how they feel, like, Oh, you should have waited to come back with us. You know you you played your hand too much. So I don't think Paige fellas maybe and sure get the bells we said before, get them together, get them together for Mania. My personal two is I think I think it could be I'm kind of torn. So Jordan Grace I think could be in Boslots. She could either be an iron woman or she could be like the Highlight. I think, just like the war games, they're probably gonna have lash be a highlight. I think obviously they do that with the bigger yeah and the other person. Though for the Iron Lady, that I'd like them to do is fucking give Julia some credibility already, Like give her something where it's like her being us champ is not the credibility. Her being umber contender to the taketiles not credit billity. Make it be like she's like final four. She's in there for forty seven fifty minutes, Like give her run so finally people will stop, like when she comes out, it's just crickets, like make it like of note, like oh, like that's one thing they did great, and they follow up with her booking. But the first time Roxanne was the main roster, she's in the rumble. She wins to the end with Charotte. Now, granted, as I said before last year, I still had her top three because that spoiled the winner because Roxanne was never beating Charlotte. But still like the run they gave her because she holds the record, right, like the women's record is.
Speaker 3: Just the when they break it like every year. Yeah, I think I think the men's well, and I think goon theirs still has the man's one. Okay, Kim and Cody went like thirty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they broke Ray's record. That was like the oldest one for a while. So that that to me is like they did a great job with right away. If you don't know who rocks and presses, they put her on the map. Julia has been on the main roster for what eight months now a little more than that, and it's like people still don't know or care who she is. So it's like, put her on the map, give her some big eliminations, make her look like a fucking badass. Don't just have her with Keanna James and are doing tacting stuff and she's in the corner and then gets thrown out, Like, to me, this rumble is really gonna show because they still care about her in a sense, like she has the guest title, she's in this tag thing now. But to me, the rumble's gonna really show right now where she's currently of like do they really want her to be a big deal And they're just like they just haven't connected with the booking yet or they've already kind of like given up face. So that's my hope is like make Julia the Iron Woman. That's what I think they're gonna do. They're gonna give her something and if not, then we'll talk about it on Sunday. But did you give your two? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I said, like me and Dave had like the My only extra one I had was like maybe a soul ruka.
Speaker 1: If Yeah, she could be the like a big highlight reel and stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 3: As for like any other like surprise entrance for the women, I can't really think like there's not really any like free agents or anything like that that can make like a big debut that have been like at least reported about. I mean there might be some that's like I don't know, some secret aw release that like knows.
Speaker 1: NJ NJ, fat ass, bad attitude. She's making her big your big debut. No, I thought that, you're mister XS. What the hell is going on with Blake Monroe? She has the title, she lose it, and I hear all this stuff we talked about wasn't full on report, but like, oh she make go up and now she's just like Fune with Jada Park randomly like that feels very like it feels odd. Why did they just put the title back on her, or why is she not in the main tail seeing like what's happening with her over there?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like that's pretty much what you just said exactly what what she's doing.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: Punished for not kicking out? Is this We're gonna see this on on real in a couple of months, you know. I know I would have said her, I would have said she could have debuted here, but now with her doing the Jaya Parker thing, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also I think she's like advertised for like an NXT like half show or something like that. But I mean, yeah, I guess, well, there was like the poster with like all the supposed like NXT names to be in the rumble, so I guess those would be like the most surprised type entrance. I guess.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, I don't think the I don't think the iconics. I don't think they're getting the I don't think they're getting the call.
Speaker 3: The rumor well it's not really rumor, but like I think it was IVU who said it. That's like like he hadn't heard anything, but like he thought it was they would more likely be to a W than because he said like he did say that like Triple A hated them, but it was more like it was more like he doesn't see like the type of stuff they do, Like it's like the opposite of what Triple AH wants because of like they do like comedy and they're not necessarily like the like super Workers. But at the same time, AW is kind of like the same thing. But the thing AW has more going for is like they really want tag teams.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 3: Also, they're like really good friends with Harley Cameron, who's like obviously one half of the Tag two Chimpions, and they have a show in Australia and like a month.
Speaker 1: That's true, So yeah, over there, I'm sure getting over there you can do some comedy stuff. I I like the iconics. I think that like it's all that Triple She feels the way because like so much of they are giving the DX is doing the comedy stuff, So it's like, I think the iconics can always been used in the right way. But yeah, no, we'll see any anything else from Women's Remo surprises or thoughts, Ria, Rhea and Live and David didn't say if Bianca isn't the saying, would you agree that do you think she'd be winning it.
Speaker 2: If Bianca is in it, then yes, I think that this is a great chance to throw her back into the main event, saying amazing, so live.
Speaker 1: But we're all at Bianca is in it. We all reserve the right to say we picked Beiyanca because we just think that's the And I feel like maybe she's gotta those mixed reactions. I don't think she get those mixed reactions now. I think people missed her. She's been gone for a little bit. I don't think she's gonna be in the situation she was where she's in between like two hot baby faces right now, like sorry you put her and Jade at Beyonce, Beyonce and Jay WrestleMania. I don't think the crowds turning against Beyonc. I think and that works as Jade's the heel there. So we'll see see what we talked about. And then the only thing we didn't tuble we kind of talked around loosely gun there and AJ. I think now I think we're all locked in. I it's funny the wave we're going because I thought they were. I thought like you were talking subs in the discord, like some of the funk was gonna happen, because like this feels all like it's kind of a rush, and it's just like they know that we know that ages contracts up students. Is like what a perfect way. And I was like, well you can't you know, I don't think is losing, but you also can't have gun through lose. But again I'll plaud them if this was on purpose, but just radomly given knockmore on AJ styles like thirty minutes on Saturday Nights of the Head, Yeah, which was a fantastic match, Like you said, David Discord was the best match they've had. No Dye that series was so disappointed, Like man, okay, describe go back if people have not watch if you new your fans, go back and watch sin Ky and Nackamoora's fucking rumble win. The finals is Rome Rains and John Cena versus Finn Ballard Knockamora. Finn Bower throws up roam Rains and when he says, hey, the crowd fucking loses, it's mine. People were ready for Knockamora. People for years. People have been like, oh, when is there gonna be an Asian or Japanese world champion Vincent, come tos all the Asian the what is it? Not the Asian barrier, but I'm sure he said that the Asian barry, the voice bearry, the you know the lately we can't talk. You know that's old. In Japan, their draw finally had this guy who's red hot and cool and what do you do? They have the match, well, who knows who the Asian was? Match wasn't great, and then you have Knockamore low blow them and kill like there was no reason ever turned Knockomore heel and since that little blow, Knockimore has been dead in WW for several years until he did that cool like whatever showgun gimmick, but then that died very quick too, Like it's just crazy, but it was really cool to see this Knackamara I think looked a little look. There's quite a few spots that he was kind of mixing up. I don't know. I don't know if it's just because he just doesn't wrestle that much or he's getting older. But this match, for me, I really enjoyed it, but also just made me furious because I just was reminded of like, oh right, Shinsk probably could have been a top like ten guy for the past five years at least or since media.
Speaker 3: But like that's also terrible, Like they did this match like eight years after Mania, Like what would that media mantion look like if they just like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's why I feel like because they're like, oh, turn heel, we gotta do it this sort of way. It's just like there's so many people.
Speaker 3: Like Vince was like, oh he's a heel, he's got a wrestle slow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, and then like of course, like the first heel promo Knockmore cuts is I don't speak English, it's like, oh no, like it got a good pupa. It's like Vince and like foreign characters would get just such like tunnel vision because like the eighties and stuff. But it's just it just made me mad because like man Knockmore could at least been doing some stuff like it was a little bit better. But no, this was a great match, but yeah, gun there is uh. I guess my question is like how does he win? Is he win by pin? I don't think he just tapped. I guess Seena tapped, Like I don't think he just tappened out. But I don't think he tapped because like, I think it's almost too similar to the age because he beat gun through with the whole two right, but the sleeper or do you just paying gold Goldberg?
Speaker 3: I think Goldberg passed out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So I wonder if they're gonna want to change up a little because they've had him retirement guy via pass out, one guy tap and that just kind of adds was ar arsenal, like, hey, you can't make you tap. He's gonna beat you so obviously good, there's gonna win. I think I would love it if they gave Gunther an AJ the same amount of time they gave Gunther or a j knockmore like even roughly around that, And I'm looking very forward to it. I think it could be really good. But yeah, Gunther's getting that big win. What are your guys takes on this?
Speaker 3: I think I think AJ is probably tapping out as well because of the story for it, because I mean the stories that AJ wants to make Gunther tap out true, I feel like it's gonna be the same thing. I mean, I could see it being like I feel like they'll do some creative finish for it, like he catches him in mid air for like like it does the phenomenal for him and like catches him in the sleeper mid air or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he should do some like he should do some crazy ship like count.
Speaker 3: Spiral. He catches the spiral tap you know it's the last match the last movie does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or he should go, yeah, he should do the he should go do the Bernie Hammer and then when he goes to slam, their transitions into the boom not so Yeah. What do you think, David?
Speaker 2: I think we're about to see AJ's last match. I think Gunther's gonna take it. I think he's gonna end it with this sleeper as well. That's gonna be his signature. Puts you out to pasture.
Speaker 1: I really hope. I think Age is losing. Austin has been the conspiracy hat on. Don't think it's happening, But man, I hope it's not AJ's last match. And you know there's a spot right there and all in I was, even though you know, I'm really digging, I don't agree this is gonna happen. People are trying to get I think they're doing the mind fuck thing where they think that Kenny's gonna beat M Jeff and Allen's gonna be Kenny and Osprey. I actually would prefer that because that would be great for Ausbrey win his first title off of Kenny, the few they've had for years, that'd be amazing. Don't think that's gonna happen, So I think Kenny will be free for all In time, AJ, there's a there's a big paycheck and a five star match sitting there right for you, man, like just like just do it, just one, just like go over do two months of program like it's in right. The thing with.
Speaker 3: AJ and people talk about is like I think he thinks he's worse than he is, and I think I think so, Yeah, yeah, because I mean, if you if you do read the thing that Knock Himore put out, it seems like from the Sina match with AJ, he knew he was retiring, like he says then because that's when Knocklemore says he finds out on the Japan tour and that was like a few days after Crown Jewel.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And that's the thing because I don't know if it's booking right now, because I know you've seen us as he does want like a big retirement. It's like, oh, like we kind of deserved. Like I'm so surprised we didn't get like one singles aj Tyle run during this not even the main time just like us or I see, but uh yeah, I think it'll be something good. But I I helped TK Tony Kahn. Even if he says he's retired, at least give him a call, like you know, madd Nick, have his number, give him a call and then like actually first text him, say call me, and then have a dollar amount at the bottom of that and then call him and then call him.
Speaker 3: Make sure it's a million for for one match. Do it?
Speaker 1: Do it? The buzz will be there, especially now Dooty's running that fucking event like what three weeks before all In or something. Now it's like, you know, people are gonna be spending money to w and luckily UK has a lot of wrestling fans. They don't always get the bigger events. I'm sure most of them will go to two that want to, but there still will be people that would have gone to aw Oh you know, I only have the money from one go to b add a little more juice on there, I'm telling you, and I I think it won't happen, But I'm still gonna five percent chance because anything's possible. And wrestling people are.
Speaker 3: Like we were talking about like Bailey, like AJ, like he has said like once I retire, I want to be like a coach of the PC and sometuff like that.
Speaker 1: So you got w mind, you got fed mind controlled, you know. So he's just hoping for that White House invite too. You know. That's that's what they keep doing. We're gonna bring you one time. AJ, We're gonna bring you. I can't wait when you retire and sign the Legends deal. That's that's why if I was Dodey, how do you not have someone retire and then the second they're done, like signed to a Legends deal right away, you know, like their lawyer should be having that faxed AE right now, like hey sign this when you're done. But yeah, we will see. And then what were some of the notes we had here, you know, just talking about a J Syls s Bubbs, talk about TEENA David Because you didn't watch the show, did you?
Speaker 4: I watched the first show. I didn't watch.
Speaker 1: Okay, surefect which we don't have ratings on that second show, so I'm excited. So yeah, obviously this show has been much maligned. It was their debut on AMC pulled about one seventy three, so we'll see how it does. That's probably the high end. But uh, yeah, you guys describe something because I only see the memes and I only heard podcasts talk about it, and it sounds like a nuclear war. A nuclear bomb went off for this show. Like I've seen everything, so I know what happened in it, but I didn't watch it. But yeah, we'll start with you. How was I'll start because you've watched now two weeks of the TENA on AMC, so you can be back.
Speaker 2: For a third.
Speaker 3: I might. I don't know. Maybe, I guess I only forgot what they advertised like for next second and well even even to a more little TNA moment, they like leaked like three weeks ahead, like so if you if you like, because you can watch on AMC, or like they have like their own shoe shirts like TNA plus and so on the TNA plus feed like after the show ended, because what they do is they do a live episode and then they tape like then like a.
Speaker 1: Few that the same crowd still with these last wow no.
Speaker 3: No, no, it was the first week was live. Second week was live as well, and then after the second week they taped like I think like one more week and then the day after they usually do like a weekend of like taping and stuff like that, but they like taped. Like honestly, if you're there at the show and they just like do another match, you don't necessarily know like when that's gonna be four because they're not hearing the commentary or anything. But what what happened is like the TNA Plus feed and like the show ended and just have like thank you for watching TNA, but the audio like kept going and so you could hear like the match that was going on, and it just like leaks a bunch of stuff, like because commentary's talking about it like this would be airing like three weeks from now, and they're just talking about stuff that like like oh, this person after they won this match last week or something like that, and like they kind of leaked a bunch of stuff, which was pretty.
Speaker 4: Like a little tl I think they leaked one of the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they leaked that they leaked like what the main event of like the next pl is.
Speaker 1: He spoilers everyone is want to know. Skip ahead five minutes I don't know what's the next main event.
Speaker 3: I think it's it was it was Santana and Slater against Nick Nemath and Eddie Edwards because Eddie Edwards has the world title briefcase. But also they're teasing, which is very funny because they might not have Leon take a pin. They're teasing that Leon my use the option ce and like vacate his title they get a world title shot.
Speaker 1: So like, so is it did you say this is a four ways?
Speaker 3: The tag team tag match sore? Just like they're just gonna have like Leon and Santana team teaming up against the heels. But it's like, oh, Leon could could cash in on Santana too, but so like their tag.
Speaker 1: Team matches, or they managed to take team match with the idea of someone could use a briefcase.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and technically three people in this match could cash it, like Leon could cashion his option.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: Nick Nemmoth has like his money in the bank trophy and then Eddie Edwards has the freecase as well, so they have like three money in the banks.
Speaker 2: There's there's the call your shot thing, that's what Nicknammoth has, and then there's option see, so they have three different ways that someone could at a time cashing a championship match, and all of.
Speaker 4: Them are going to be in this match the option.
Speaker 1: See thing, I'm fine because that's somebody was stablished. You should not have like two like money in the bank briefcase at the same time with see it, like I mean like for the same title. Like that's just like ridiculous. The only way I will forgive them for this if they have all three men cash in on the same night and you have four people hold the title at the end, like you have Leon do it, and then who's the other guy that has it Eddie Edwards, have Eddie Edwards do it, and then you have Ziggler at the end or Nimah boom. That's the only way I'll accept it, because at least it'd be something fun. Or if they all like cash at the same time and fail. But like, man, that's a that's gonna be some that's like bad ww like like cinema storytelle, because it's gonna be a lot of like always looking at me, you always get a cash You're like, that's man, It's just it just befuddles me out every decade somehow ten ends up like this. I don't know how. I don't know how like since the two thousands, I just I don't get it. But how is the actual watching the shows.
Speaker 3: That we Honestly the first Threek everyone talked about it. It was just like it was not a good show, like even for TNA standards, Like it was three matches over like two hours.
Speaker 2: And like they were a saying that he needed to be quick speaking. There's a lot of wrestling to get to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just like a bunch. It was like, well, people say, it's like it was like the Ron Netflix premiere if they had like no budget, Like it was like like they could get like three celebrities. They're like quote unquote celebrities and they're just like people from like an AMC show and like and like they literally did like the celebrities and the crowd shot and it was just like people on the roster, like a J. Francis like in the crowd. It's like, oh, look A France is here.
Speaker 4: He's contracted to be here, he's roster.
Speaker 1: I saw those I saw those celebrity shots with like there's no crowd behind them.
Speaker 3: It was just like bad production, Like they even messed up AG's team song, like when he came out, like they put his Titan tron off and then the music didn't start playing for like ten seconds and the the TNA plus stream crashed and missed the whole first match, like the Hardys were making their entrance and the stream pros and it unfroze like fifteen minutes later when they were like finishing the match.
Speaker 1: And also he didn't talking about remember too, they add and this was before like storms went on. They had a bunch of towns, but they didn't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had a bunch of some of that visa issues, like people have tracked the timelines like the Leon Slayer thing was is not like a visa issue like that was like asked where they're like, oh, it's a visa issue.
Speaker 1: Which is crazy too. But even then when le N cut that promo, so I couldn't be there. It's out of me and Teena's hand. What like you unless your family is having emergency, it is not out of your boss's hand, like what is going on? Like made the call he did, and that's why it's like, Okay, if you know a certain talent that could have actual legiti visa issues, don't book them for the premiere, have them kind of.
Speaker 3: Promo besides Leon, like the people they announced as having VI said, well, the thing is like for the like Danny Luna is one of them, Like there's like, oh, she couldn't be at their premiere because she'd these issues. But like if you go by the segment that it was going to be, it was just going to be like a promo segment. The real issue was for the pay per view where that was like some people actually miss that dude to like like she couldn't be there. But for the actual premiere, it's like even stuff like there's just so much they could have done better, like like uh like Nick namth like he wasn't even on the first show, I think because they actually did run out of time because they said it like the main event of the pay per view wasn't mean like seen or mentioned at all on the actual premiere because it happened. They have to really says a digital exclusive like Santana won the title and like the show ended like that came out. It's like, oh, it's gonna be a Texas death match at Genesis, but none of that was on the actual show. So if you if you got no social media and just watch the show and you saw Saintana win the title, like you would have no idea what the main event of the paver. He was like two nights after Jesuist. I tell yeah, it was not a very good show the premiere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't ever want to fucking hear anybody, anybody Bischaw or any of those people talk about number two promotion. It ain't it ain't happening. It's never happening. I still say I'll never say never because AW goes away. But it's just like I have more faith than New Japan recovering right now than I do Teena ever do, because again it's it's what we talked about before with the AW New Japan thing. This partnership is not good, especially in the pay Review and Liam like sends in that promo and it's like, I don't know, a big shot to my boy Joe Hendry for covering me. So it's like, imagine if you're going to pay Review and you're gonna see a title that right, even if you think Leon's winning it, right, a nine nine percent always a chance it could happen. So you go from an even storyline wise how does that make sense for two people going for the ex division title to instead of reschedule the match, It's just well, Joe Hendry's now here, and it's just like for the purse, it's like what like dudes like figure out some way and just fucking leon lose that tit already put him in a mat maybe that's what triple there always were, But put him in a fucking thirty man battle royal and have him get like them all team and throw him out, like get it off.
Speaker 3: And clearly that's something very funny about the Joe Hundre ATCHI justis it's like, you know, he's there just making this entrance to the crowd is like waving their hands and stuff. Encounter he's like, wow, the crowd remembers the days of Joe Hendry and TNA like talking about it like he was there like fifteen.
Speaker 1: Years ago, months ago. It's not like I get when AJ comes out. You can say that, but it's like, and are we really not because like the rumbles this week, like they're really not like ages not having a teen a match at all? Is that not happening?
Speaker 3: The rumor was like they were expecting him too, but he's not. He's like he's watching that premiere. He's like, I'm not doing this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me Knocket sign his event. Sorry, Frankie, I hate calling up for the next pay per view. They were your thoughts on what you've seen so far from the new scene, and.
Speaker 2: It had a strong first opening five minutes and then it has been a steady down hill since that.
Speaker 4: I mean it seems like even in.
Speaker 2: That first episode, like the lighting design changed mid episode, like it was just I have no idea what's going on with.
Speaker 3: All the cameras are color graded differently, Like half of them are just like yellow. Yeah, they shots and the colors.
Speaker 1: Of Michael Bay type of shit going on right now.
Speaker 2: And this the fact that most of the first episode was taken up by the Elegance brand and bringing in this just like like random dude from OVW that everyone's supposed to get excited about and no one just gives any shit about it fell so flat and everything else from it, like none of this is has been good. I do hope that they they find their footing and they at least, you know, put out some good product, But they will, I will say, like never be to.
Speaker 3: Like watching the second episode, like even just like the first like twenty minutes of the second episode was like just already miles better because actually and also oh yeah, Carlos Silva like opened the second show like it was like he's just on all these shows.
Speaker 1: I hear he likes to be on the shows as much as more than Tripleah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so and I mean I saw someone say like the end of this obviously has to be like like someone's putting him through a table like they did like Dixie Carter.
Speaker 1: But uh and man makes he coming out again? Bood, Like I'm with It's it's so tough, right because I always thought.
Speaker 3: About fifty to fifty opinions where it's like half of the people stay like, oh, it wasn't really her fault, and then other people like reply to that with like examples of how it was her fault.
Speaker 1: Yeah, That's that's a tough thing, right because you may argument that she did keep that company going Peytontown. I think it's like luckily we never got this, but in the thick of it, when people fucking hated scene and like like go away heat, like I wom them off with TV. I always want I'm like, man, if we ever get to the hall fame, like he's even me the first whole thing and that gets booed and luckily never nowhere near that, right. But I always think like, oh yeah, and wrestling, it shows like enough time passes, people forgive you and they just do some cheer. And it's like not for Dixie Carr, Like if I was there life, firstly, I wouldn't be booming her. I don't know, I don't know if I'm gonna cheer or clap, but it's like there's a lot of bad decisions and I think that's saved to me for people like the way Hogan was, or like the way people should boo Vince, but you know what, Evince came e. Vince was number thirty at the Rumble. People would fucking pop and they'd do backflips if he won. You know, like Dixie Carter does not deserve to be food. I think like that there is tons of things that she didn't do great, but it's like like not all like Jared made a lot of mistakes too, That's how she got that coming, right, Carlo Silva making a lot of mistakes too. It's like it's not like all these bookers make mistakes and stuff. So it's like unless you're doing something like like illegal or physically ill, it's like it's so and I don't really care. So I don't care about Dick's Carter. I think there's tons stuff in Teena that sucked under her. But I just could not believe like man like that, like people just would not let it go for this like special time. And that's one thing I've heard too about the show and the clips I've seen, Like I get that Teenage has been around for a while, but it's like the companies shouldn't have been doing that. They should have have been doing like, oh, twenty years ago we had this and they show these montage of all these stars they had and stuff. It's like, I guess, but like you're just showing them it was a better time. It's not. It's not like ww wh and they're showing you like from the eighties, like oh, that was so far ago. It's like this was twenty years ago. Yeah, they're not exactly right. It's not like NXT where it's like, look at our college brand that they all grew up and went better. It's like, no, like these are all the people you lost due to money or bad booking or whatever it is, Like I don't know, it's it's a weird thing. And I again, I wish them best of luck. If they could every second company great, like more places for people to work, the better. But other people have said, like because I listened to like a Boo show last week when she's like, there's a reason all these people are leaving, It's like, yeah, like saying that New Japan, there's reason all those people leaving. That wasn't creative, that was money. That was because in New Japan they're not paying you shit all. So it's like we're leaving, We're getting the fuck out of here. It's like and you can't expect that. You can't expect no matter how good. Like the only people you could expected us is the fucking nineties ECW people that would accept like a piece of gum from Paul Hayman and go out and take a glass spot. That was a That is the exception to the rule. Not most workers are gonna do that. People were like, pay Paul, I haven't been too paying two months. It's like it's all coming next month.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like that doesn't happen anymore so, it's just yeah, it's it's wild, it's you know, that's a lot too.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah, I saw well speaking of like I was talking about, I guess going completely off DNA's being about like Japan now, like oh like in same with TNA, like a reason the leader is just because of the money. I was seeing people talking about with all this news of a bunch of people like rumored to be leading New Japan, like Fin Lane, gay Kid and Evil like that. Yeah, but there's something people are talking about. Like there was a like a promo from from Yoda Suji like last year, and it was honestly a heel promo, and he was talking about like like oh like and because this thing is like you know, he's the very like nu like anti like aw and Japan. Yeah, but he was like it was like a heel promo. This was supposed to be. But he was talking about like, oh, like all these people wouldn't leave if like you just paid us all like one hundred million yen and stuff like that, like that's a good price for us. And it was supposed to be like a very exaggerated like like number, but if you look at that, like the pay is basically just like that's like Dorty like main roster, like minimum money. They would probably like that's probably like half of an AW pays as well. So you can just see like that's the reason, like they leave because they're just not getting paid, like and they don't have the money. Everyone like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it makes sense, right, and that's where you need the other companies to start do better. And I've heard people saying good things about these last New Japan shows, so I hope they can keep them up the momentum and get those crowds back and stuff. But uh, yeah, those are all interesting. Like we touched now we get the free agency stuff because we got rascals going to AW uh and then Trey mill Gal not going there. He's back in teena.
Speaker 3: When he made his entrance on DNA, like he worked the match and he did some cool stuff, but his face when he made his entrance, it just seemed like he did not want to be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's such a it's such an interesting situation because like obviously this had happened with the Briscos right where they like in twenty ten made some video and they had like these like homophob book slurs and stuffing. I never saw the videos, but like it's it was specifically Jay Brisco and then that's why the Briscos couldn't come up. And then obviously he passed away and all this stuff happened, and I guess it's the same thing that happened with Trey, which is like this one I understand like a bit more because but Jay not that any of it's good. But Jay Brisko was like that's almost like it was like over a decadego where this is like apparently like five twenty twenty, like it's like in the post COVID it. So it's like I understand. It's just like from I get from their perspective of tating all that stuff a lot why it must suck for him and the crew of like you're all together, you leave, you get signed, and then Warner Brothers doesn't clear you. He probably made the smart thing that yeah, go back there and see what happens rascals like with aw I see two realms with him, right, they could be the next Jet Speed where if like both Bailey and Kevin Knight are getting pushes and their inmintenant stuff, they're getting titles, or they could just be guys working roh in the Trios title losing for the fifteenth time, Like I really don't know, because like there's a lot of similar guys to them work rate wise, so I could see that Finley, this sounds mean I don't really care where he goes. I don't want aw. I like the guy enough. I just always thought he's like a good hand. I've never even the times when I was watching New Japan full time, I've never seen him as like the guy evil to chase you sure, get him in there, get him in there, evil. Uh, I don't know, go hang over the you o and just go take a NXT paycheck for a while. That's fine. I don't know what he has left in the tank.
Speaker 3: And gave is Like I feel like, weirdly, I feel like it kind of does fit in like for WW type heel with like the interferences and stuff like that. Yeah, I feel like he's on that like like people mean about like the like when we're getting Solo versus Evil. But I feel in terms of like a character and stuff he would do would kind of be in that range of like I think.
Speaker 1: So, I think his ceilings maybe it's a little bit above but I said in the discord, I think he's fucking j C. Matteo. I think like he literally could also just be like, oh heavy, they bring in a judgment day who just interferes a bunch, and that's like, I don't think there's much for evil. His work rate's gone down. Gave Kid doesn't matter how much money they give you, do not sign to the FED. That is not the place for you. You're just like he's going there. When Dave was like, oh, they're gonna offerim lots of money, it's like, I sure hope they don't fucking do. Like I like I gave Kid in W is not the right comple That's like Darby and W. It's like that's not the right place for you, Like this is the place and then h before Yeah with Hobbes or now Royce Keys just makes sense. We unfortunately tell about the bunch of the discord. This is like rumored and that happened, so it's like us repeating. But it's just like Tony never ran with the guy. He always made sure he had his spot, he always made sure he's on TV. But there's multiple times where he did great performances and this is a guy. If you look at his debut versus now, this guy got in megastar shape. He was a big guy in AW but he was not trim. He was not shredded now or Winnie debuted now he looks like a fucking nineties at you the guy, and I imagine he's not on any juice. I guess we'll find on w W. Actually, I don't even know if they do the Welles Paulic anymore. I don't even know if that's a thing. But the thing is like he like, I don't know what his ceiling is with in WWE, but it's I think better there, and even then I feel like it's worth trying where AW he just never like why was Hangman in that match that could have been a pay like a main event of that paper viewer one of them, Right, Like there's just certain times where it's just doesn't matter what money he was gonna get from AW. I understand from his perspective, because he was always just kept there. And as far as some of the other big guys, like he's one of the best ones, I understood why they never pushed Lance Archer because like Lance Archer is like a black hole charisma I'm sorry, Like he has nothing going on there right, like he can get the job done. Brian Cage kind of similar thing where it's just like he doesn't have like another factor Hobbs does have that he does. I don't think he has it or factor, but he has like a next level toom where if you give him more reps is like a main guy or even like a eighth ninth guy down like you could get something there. So I never understood it because like even with we talked about, like even with Ricky he still ran with him for a bit, there's never like the full big push of Hobbs. There's minor pushes, but never the big pushes. So this makes sense to me. I hope he does well. I hope he doesn't just become a stable throw him in the Vision to eat pins or something like that, like and again feel like, what's going on theory, what's going like traps broken record but saying this for a year, I don't know, you guys, person.
Speaker 3: The report for theory was really like He's coming to the Vision to take pins and people are like no, like he's gonna get a push finally, and then he shows up loses his first match DQ and then just taking pins like it's.
Speaker 1: All it's it's all about the person night. It's like what we told about Cardona, Like he lost to fucking Trick Williams. It's over. It's done, Like like he is like push it and save them. The theory, this is like the Nanny thing. It's his last shot. Same thing if Nanny loses like Maxine first go around, David, it's over for that's it. The push is done. You can't do the ship where all Maxing got a quick one and then Daddy talked after the match that ship's lay. That doesn't work anymore, Like Austin theory, it's that project's dead. So the same thing with Hobbes is like I just don't I worry. There's two routes he can go and that is a word where he could get in the sable and he is just kind of like the fifth fourth guy there. So I think hops with some great potential. But yeah, Dave, what do you think about some of those free agents out there? Signs got Rastle aw keep Kid, Evil Finley, Hobbes or Royce Keys. Where are something who takes on these?
Speaker 2: I think rascals will be fun in aw but I could see them on a ring of honor pretty soon, Like aw is just blooded and they move things around so much it's hard to see. Unless they can find themselves with a feud with the don Kallis family so that they can stay on TV, they'll have that seems to be the only way to stay on TV at this point is to interfeed with someone from.
Speaker 4: The don Kallis family.
Speaker 3: Evil.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they're gonna do with Evil other than he's gonna take the shin skate route where he just comes to America, chills out, goes for a good surf, pass some coffee, and hangs out with EO's guy, just.
Speaker 4: Calls it a day, rides it out.
Speaker 1: He's gonna do like the fake hype lord that Knock Moore and Tong are doing smacked and like you remember the past, Yeah, I remember the past. And then just like you know, you remember this they used to wrestle in Japan, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So outside of that, I hope they do something good with Hobbs or Royce Keys now, Like I could see him taking the if they let him really explore, like his personality taking the big Ee route, being the big powerhouse but can still be fun and talk and things like that, so we'll see. I don't have too much faith that he won't just get lost in the mid card after a while because they have a lot of call ups and a lot of other things going on.
Speaker 1: Right now, where's Russe Man? Where the fuck is Russa? How do you go from he's una versus Cody at the King of the Ring finals to like he's not on TV for months now, like unless he's injured or family stuff. Where the fuck is this dude?
Speaker 2: You know something, he's purposely keeping him off of TV so that he can have a big return.
Speaker 6: But that's just like I get thrown out five minutes in the return I saw it was like how W saw Russo before SummerSlam, And it's like that photo where it's like a fourth Kenny Kurt angle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the same thing, right, Like I know, W's like we're always trying to find new town, but it's like you got a lot of new town, Like you got a lot of talent like both like which is funny because like I can't remember some I can't remember it was day but but someone put up there like oh yeah, both eight. I mean I've kind of put out they're not really hiring right now. It's like then the past weeks they're hiring.
Speaker 3: People like it was a boot and then Dave was like that is not true. Yeah, like always hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like there's so many people and I don't think they need to be but it's just like same thing. It's like, do you like I guess it depends what you're paying for RUSA and get Russom, get your bank.
Speaker 3: But just like they just hired like like seven guys because that men's division was like they called up everybody. So they're just like literally every week they've announced like two new people come straight to that. See.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I think.
Speaker 2: Back to was it last year when Nick con said we don't hire people just to bench them? And now they've got all these people benched, like all these people who you're just like, where the fuck are they? Where the fuck are the street profits? Where's right?
Speaker 1: Where are the street profits? Apparently they're just chilling. But you know, it's that one I'm almost kind of fun with because it's like if Beyonca is also home, I'm sure Montest It's like, yeah, sure, I'll take some time off hang off with my wife, right, But it's like, was it. Are they just gonna come back like nothing ever happened, because remember they were splitting up and TV they were like being mean to each other and got me.
Speaker 3: Remember, but I forget their last TV appearance. I mean I feel like they were friends again.
Speaker 1: Were they Oh my god, it's just like my like it's yeah, it's just it's crazy. So any thoughts any of those free agents or signings that have happened this last month or are happening.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think you pretty much said the thoughts.
Speaker 1: Where's Hop's going to be in a year? Going to be in a year? Your prediction? Select champion? Yeah, my next year team with Henry.
Speaker 3: I could see him, like I don't think he'd currently be. I could see him having like a US title run sometime in twenty twenty six. I could see him be being the one to beat Mellow for it if they don't, because I mean right now, Mellow like at I could see it even though they stand on the liver match was not really good, but they might do it.
Speaker 1: Do you think they do that one on one or a multiman?
Speaker 3: I mean, if they wanted to, if they wanted to do like an actual good match. They would do Ilia versus Trick versus Mellow because they gave Trick like his greatest match at all the time.
Speaker 1: They could and then maybe through Royce in there, you could have a thing that where Trick beats Smelling. Then maybe that Hobbs or Keys takes it off of him. So yeah, I'm also interested if he's gonna be a facer or a heel. In my opinion, make him a heel. It's tough because you go Braun. Yeah, I guess that is kind of tough because I say, do the monster heal thing, but he got he got opening.
Speaker 3: Up bron monster faces, So I guess, yeah, so do that, and you know I agree with the meat match with that'll be you. That'll be his first win, like n WW call now like Russa will come back and they'll.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh, like I remember to challenge and then yeah, he'll.
Speaker 3: Scream about you know, he'll he'll do Russa will do like a Lore promo. They be a debut match and he'll beat Russo.
Speaker 1: They should get someone they need Jimmy Johns or someone to sponsor that match. It should be if they don't call it meach madness. They should have a meat sponsor that match and just make it big. But yeah, we'll see. Yeah, I think babe. I've liked people's pitch. I don't think it's gonna happen. I like the pitch of Punk bringing him as backup to fight the vision because to me, it's like, rarely do you see baby faces do that. You always just see the He'll be like, oh and here's my new protection. It's like, hey, this guy, you can break Now, I break the fourth wall. You just be like back up. You could just be like, hey, I know this fucking bad ass who's now free agent. I brought him in. He's here to help me done and what a good like whether it's Bronze and or Braun, what a good way to debut where it's Punk standing there and he has a face off of one of those guys be like, I got a fucking meet he some on bitch over you too. Like that to me is like could actually work. I don't think they're gonna do it, but I've liked people's pictures like, yeah, have funk just say yeah, I'm bring in the sky. I need back up. The looches aren't doing it. They're not big enough, you.
Speaker 3: Know, so let's get them so or he helps heal Cody win at Mania.
Speaker 1: Oh he'll oh yeah, and they just do uh Diesel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the Nightmare Family.
Speaker 1: Because Hobb's first match I think was the I think it was the the TNT Open Challenge, right David.
Speaker 3: I think it was like Dark before the Right Austin like thirty seconds on Dark or something like that, and that made them like, oh, this guy is like up for for doing anything.
Speaker 1: Oh look what happens when you're losing aw right for they think Willow.
Speaker 3: I think her first match was awesome. I'm dark like losing like.
Speaker 1: Same as hard of the Cameron same thing was. Yeah, you're right, it was a dark match. I'm trying to find when it like main roster was okay, so technically I guess his first main roster match was a twenty one casino Battle Royal, so he was just in a whatever match, but match, that's the first Yeah, I thought it was Cody, Okay, Yeah, look, I thought it was Cody. I thought he was one of the people. But no, I'm seeing that it's maybe Lee Johnson. So I guess I just mendel affected myself. That he was like a because I know it was Eddie was one.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Ricky was one. I know David who was that wrestler. I suppose you might know too. There's a wrestler. It's like an ultimate Order Horse war Where is he nowadays?
Speaker 3: It's still on the I think injured.
Speaker 2: Okay, He's made some appearances on on Collision and things like that. He does a lot of dark matches for them. Okay, but yeah, now that that's Warhorse because it was a huge deal. And then when they came to Saint Louis, he was on the pre show.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I remember, I have his first uh parahoobs first Dynamite mat.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is it?
Speaker 3: It is FDW title Brian Cage defeats Will Hobbs.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a nice little start. Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his first actual match was aw Dark Orange Cassidy defeats Will Hobbs in thirteen seconds.
Speaker 1: Oh no, well, you know, good on Will Hobbs. He took that job and now he's going to fucking do too be So I hope I like him again. Good Worth epic. I think wc's that their body people as well. So, like he like said, it has just been shred looking great. So I think if barring big injuries and barring stuff, if things go well, I legitimately think he could be like like I'm not saying like the guy mana venture, but he could be in that top twenty, like so independable an act, or he could just be another mid cart guy. So I guess we'll have to see. But uh yeah, because no, I just remember wars because he came with so much hype but then like they signed Eddy, they signed Ricky and they didn't sign Warhorse, and then uh yeah that was it. So but anything else we've missed, anything else we've talked about, touched the poem before we end this episode.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think, and I think pretty much everything we've covered and just gone in all sorts of different directions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing said, We not much in aw right now. They're just kind of their holding pattern because they don't got a PVV til March. Fucking man. I couldn't believe Kenny wrestles a match, and then right after Don Cow's music hit last week, obviously, uh we got him in Uhlexander, which was good, and we're getting him on draft eventually, which was years. Yeah. But like man with that music hit. I was so bummed. It's like manly two weeks of it. But uh, yeah, we'll see. I think Night and Swerve out good match on the show and stuff. So I think they're just gonna gonna be in a holder and pan for a bit and then we'll see, because yeah, we'll and next yeah, so I guess damn. I did an announce the beginning of the show that yeah, we will be plans to go live for The Rumble next week right after because Rumble is in the middle of the afternoon, starts at two pm Eastern eleven am specific or whatnot, so we should go being live relatively soon after that. And then yeah, and then GM Mode will be on the seventh at one thirty pm PST. And then after that, I'm not sure what's after the because Chambers not till February, right, is there like some sertiings main event, I.
Speaker 3: Think pretty much the next thing would be the Chamber.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty six. When is that? That is February twenty eight, So okay, there'll definitely be an episode kind of in between there, but so probably like a predictions or something, So we'll see. So yeah, stay tuned for either next week or we do the GM mode. We'll keep more updates on that, but or you can just describe it and you get updates all the time. Thank you guys for join me as always and yeah, we'll be back next week for the Royal Rumble, which is always a fun show and we promise you it'll not be boring.
Speaker 2: My