Speaker 1: Hey, it's the Sandy Show, Sandy and Tricia on Austin's eighties station one O three point one.
Speaker 2: Hey, just a heads up.
Speaker 1: You know those coffee condiments, the creamers and the sugars and all that, those are for people that purchase coffee.
Speaker 3: Right at the store where they're being offered.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can't just go in and grab them and leave.
Speaker 4: Oh is that what someone did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a woman was arrested for taking one hundred and sixty coffee condiments from a convenience store. Oh my god, didn't buy any coffee. The manager saw what was going on, called the police. They arrested her on suspicion of theft es. I guess walked in with a bag and just started taking. Oh I'll take an Irish mint one, that cream looks good.
Speaker 2: I'll throw some sugars.
Speaker 4: In here, dumbing them in her bag. Yeah, just thought you went and then walk into the bathroom and leave with all their rolls of toilet paper.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: That probably would in the straws. Yeah, all the free stuff.
Speaker 2: Wow. But it just reminds me of my dad. He'd never do something like this.
Speaker 1: But if we went out to dinner, we used to go the same Italian steakhouse all the time called Piccolos, and we it was a lot of food for a good aunt, for a good price. And he would we had had leftovers and he would get it boxed up, and then he'd ask for a bag and he would take did you ever eat somewhere?
Speaker 2: This is how classy this joint was.
Speaker 1: The sour cream came in like a little milk carton container, the same material that a milk cartons made out of, and he squeezed the sour cream onto your eaes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, a little tiny like a little tiny triangle almost.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He would take he would ask for an extra take that. He would take the sugars, he would take the bread, He would take everything off of the table, like all.
Speaker 3: The sugars out that sit in a little metal thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, for coffee, yes, yeah, he would take that with him. It was so embarrassing. If you go into my parents refrigerator at any moment, in the back of the refrigerator, on the top shelf is a one court ziploc bag full of ketchups, mayonnaises, mustards, uh, so weird, the soy sauces from the Chinese store, or for Chinese restaurant, the mustard from those restaurants, taco sauce.
Speaker 3: I find this so crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't know how I haven't noticed this because I've been with you for twenty years. But your dad tighter than two coats of paint when it comes to furniture yep, or cars. Maybe certain things that he does not come up off of as many for, but he'll buy everybody in their dog dinner at the nicest restaurant. He never skimps on dinner and family gathering.
Speaker 3: So I'm shocked at this news.
Speaker 1: I had this, this exact conversation with him because he needed a new pair of shoes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, bad, Let's just get you a new.
Speaker 2: Pair of shoes.
Speaker 1: He's like nine, n they're too expensive, I said, Dad, I said, my entire life, you have never flinched at a dinner bill.
Speaker 2: So there's been some big ones.
Speaker 1: Yes, you've never ever flinched at a dinner bill, But you won't buy your self a pair of seventy five dollars shoes, right, doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: What do you say when he said that?
Speaker 1: He goes, yeah, I guess you're right, that's that's true. I have different priorities for people. I guess right, I don't know, very very very stressed. So again, just a reminder, when you go into your comunience store, you gotta buy a coffee to use the condiments.
Speaker 3: Don't just go in and take them.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's not that's not what it's for. And don't take their toilet paper. While you're fun, stay with us, we've got more coming up. One O three one Austin dot com. Jelly Roll continues to do good things with his wealth and his fame. You're gonna hear all about it in our daily audio file. Thanks for being with us. It's the Sandy Show. My name is Sandy. This is Tricia. Hi. Everybody Instagram is at the Sandy Show Official Facebook, search The Sandy Show Radio and shoot us a text anytime you want. Seven three seven three zero one ninety six hundred. He's your daily audio time. First, let's go out to that wacky state of Oregon.
Speaker 2: Crazy things happen in Orton.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't feel like I don't hear about Oregon.
Speaker 1: You don't hear about Portland. I mean, yeah, we've been to Portland. Yeah, it used to be once nice city. Yeah, yeah, a little dangerous. Now. Guy in Oregon claims someone keeps leaving gallon sized bottles of urine in his recycling bin. The police say this is a crime, but the person hasn't been caught yet. Here's Alex Van Dunn talking about his problem.
Speaker 5: So I went to open the blue bin and lo and behold there was a nice deposit of gallon sized bottles of urine, to put it plainly, and there were six of them. And I don't know why he's hitting the same location so many times. That doesn't make any sense to me, and or why he is doing it. Somebody was like, maybe it's a you know, a ring that they've they've kidnapped some people and they're trying to get rid of their their equal matter.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's watching. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Please stop, please just just don't do it anymore. Yeah, they leapt too. There's a kidnapping green and they're trying to dispose of the captive's bodily fluids. That's weird, strange, it's really weird.
Speaker 1: Anyone else I find strange is that at the outside of our office building, there's a lot of medical inside, and they have a little box there that they put their samples in the go to the lab. They pick them up at night and they have to put on the top of the box. There are no drugs in here. This is all human excrement. Why does that to sit right in front of the building? What and why could.
Speaker 4: Anybody just yes pick it up and walk away with it out. It's weird to just leave it outside like that.
Speaker 2: I agree. I'm like that is dumb.
Speaker 1: Can't they put a little lock box inside or give them access to the building ors?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean think about that the next time you give it blood or urine sample. Right, it's sitting outside in a box for someone to pick up at ten.
Speaker 2: O'clock at night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really weird, dumb. I know it seems. It seems gross.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 1: We should start a business where secure your ear and secure your urine.
Speaker 2: That's our business. That's our business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also, welcome to my building.
Speaker 4: Walk past this big box of human fluids and pew and blood, but pretend like you don't see it, and please don't take it.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous. Jelly Roll did something really cool for a fan. Give a free car. Give a car. It's happened in Canada. Now, this person that received it used to be homeless and on drugs and now works to help get other people off the street. Now, if you remember Jelly Rolls story, right, he been to prison. Yeah, I saw this video. It's cool how he picked the person he gave the car to. Here she is helping someone, then finding out she's getting free tickets to see Jelly, then his big surprise for her.
Speaker 2: Oay, I'm not okay, I need shoes.
Speaker 3: Give you of course, come here.
Speaker 2: Thank youss Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for three years I didn't need shoes. Okay.
Speaker 2: I was just trying to find someone who's gonna be kind and help me. Okay, Before I go, I have one gift for you.
Speaker 3: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: You will not be home tonight because jedlie Will wanted to personally invite you to a show.
Speaker 3: VIP tickets. You're going to the show tonight. Thanks for coming out, Thanks for having me here.
Speaker 2: Gifted this box for us we got to open.
Speaker 5: The windshield is bigger than the rear view mirror for a reason, because what's in front of you is so much more important than one is behind you.
Speaker 2: Put on this blindfold too great. I thought it was gonna say it was so much so worried that you get a phone call.
Speaker 3: On the street.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: It's very cool.
Speaker 4: He sent one of his people out to find a nice person who deserved to get the car.
Speaker 3: Wasn't just a winner who entered a contest.
Speaker 4: Like this woman made sure that this man who she thought needed shoes and was homeless and had issues, she left and went and got him what he needed and came back and brought it to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's when he was like, yeah, I didn't really need the shoes.
Speaker 1: I love jelly Rolls approach. He does a commercial for Tunnels to Towers. Have you ever heard of that? It pays off mortgages, first responders and veterans that were killed.
Speaker 3: Oh, I never heard of it.
Speaker 2: He does this whole thing.
Speaker 1: He's like, he goes, hey, man, I'm just a big fat guy that plays a guitar. And now it's time to say goodbye. Got to get out of here. Get here a little bit earlier tomorrow. Grab the podcast firs in the show, stay in touch by texting us at seven three seven three zero one ninety six hundred.
Speaker 2: But before we.
Speaker 1: Wake our way out the studio door, Trish is going to share with us some of the things we learned.
Speaker 4: So we talked about the Yellowstone effect, the new trend in boys baby names we have directly related back to the TV show Yellowstone. All Western related. The name's Wyatt, specifically the name Dutton, the Dutton family. No, didn't or they didn't see any ERPs. They did throw an ace in there.
Speaker 1: Who was the who was the guy killed in Deadwood? That famous guy in Deadwood, South Dakota.
Speaker 2: Hitcock?
Speaker 3: Oh, wild Bill hiccock.
Speaker 2: Na wild Bill? Name of dog, wild.
Speaker 3: Bill wild Bill.
Speaker 1: That's a funny name. That's I'm telling you my favorite dog name ever. My cousin Chris named his dog feisty Critter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a funny one. I have to tell you though.
Speaker 4: You met out on the trail of dog named Bertie Bertie.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: I think if we ever get another dog, I think Bertie might be the name.
Speaker 1: Actually, the dog's name was Minnie. I thought it was Bertie. Remember Bertie's better?
Speaker 4: Okay, No, the Australian shepherd that y'all met when you were watching that that y'all you and Landry ran Oh, that's right, yeah, Bertie. Ye, Bertie was sweet, our sweet dog, shiny was an Australian shepherd. Another thing that we learned was Sandy asked him in Rapid Fire Q and A if you had any kind of a revenge plan planned out to initiate on those who have wronged him when the time is right. Oh yeah, he said yes. He said, there's three people he's planning on doing something to. Andy said, he's patterned it after something he learned watching Dexter.
Speaker 2: I said, I learned a lot watching and that is to have a plan.
Speaker 4: And Dexter didn't ever do anything that didn't involve murder and knives. I'm just saying, this is my prediction is that this audio is going to be played during your court trial.
Speaker 3: It's not going to be good for you.
Speaker 1: Sandy h You're right, I'm incriminating myself, you really are.
Speaker 4: And finally we learned that the people in North Korea think that one of their leaders, Kim Jong Ill, invented the to hamburger in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in two thousand and nine, he probably just started serving up and they just told everyone that the great leader he.
Speaker 4: Went somewhere and ada hamburger and loved it and came back and introduced it to his people and said, I just invented this.
Speaker 2: Oh Kim Jong. Not much forgiving credit where credits due.
Speaker 3: No, not at all. But the hamburger. I find that in very funny.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard how many times how good a golfer he is?
Speaker 3: No, but I'm sure he's perfect. He gets a hole in one every time.
Speaker 2: The story is the manic client.
Speaker 1: Here it is in his first round, Kim Jong ELL's first round of playing golf. Kim Jong had eleven hole in ones. Yeah, shot thirty four, which is thirty eight under car.
Speaker 2: This is what he told That's what he told the people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And as people believe it, this is actually the everything.
Speaker 2: This is the old guy, not the new guy, the new young one.
Speaker 1: I don't think he plays golf yet, but I mean he was only five foot three, but they say he could hit the golf ball four hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: And he did this when he was fifty two, shot thirty eight under par with eleven hole in ones on a seven seven hundred yards championship golf course.
Speaker 2: And they believe it.
Speaker 3: That's incredible.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 3: They don't know what else to believe.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine if North Korea gave their people a rum springer, you know, like the homage. Do we want you to live, but we're gonna let you be gone for a year experience the real world. You can decide if you come back. No one would go back to North Korea the homage. A lot of the Amish people do go back after their rum springer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good thing. They have their springer. Yeah, they need a fun right, Have a great day everyone. We had a lot of fun with you. Hope you'll join us again tomorrow. Until then, don't take any crap from anybody.