Speaker 1: The sun doesn't shine every day.
Speaker 2: The storms will come. There are times when the nights will be long and dark and you will be alone. There will be times when the darkness seems to consume everything, But don't let it consume you.
Speaker 3: We all fail, It's okay. What is another care is that when you fail, you stay down. Whoever stays down is a loser and win. Us will fail and get up, fail and get up, fail and get up.
Speaker 4: You always get up.
Speaker 3: That is I went up. I can accept failure.
Speaker 5: Everyone fails at some point I cannot accept not try.
Speaker 2: It is your lostness that will humble you.
Speaker 6: It is that will give you a drive.
Speaker 7: It doesn't matter about what happened yesterday, doesn't matter what happens to you.
Speaker 5: The only thing matters what are.
Speaker 1: You gonna do about it?
Speaker 8: As long as you're here, you have a chance to transcend yourself.
Speaker 2: You can decide that you're gonna stand up to life.
Speaker 4: That's necessary. You take responsibility for it, that you don't give up.
Speaker 8: That you don't take any objection or disappointment or defeats personally.
Speaker 9: So, yes, I'm in charge here.
Speaker 7: I'm going to do something about this situation.
Speaker 4: When you give off this journey. You must know that it's gonna go down before it comes up, and when it comes up, it's gonna go so much higher than you've ever been sacrifice since the David Tomorrow's Betterment. But if you didn't know that, you didn't prepare for that, think something's wrong. Maybe it's time to stop. No, it's time to move for you and further, you have to be equipmental to endure this process knowing what you're about to go into a step one knowing it's not the battle, but a winnable one, and one that's achievable.
Speaker 3: Only those who are willing to risk.
Speaker 4: Going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
Speaker 10: I want to see how far I can go.
Speaker 4: I want to see what I could adopted.
Speaker 10: I want to see what I can do, what I can see, what I can have.
Speaker 4: I want to see.
Speaker 10: I don't want to see what I.
Speaker 6: Think I can do.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see what I think is possible.
Speaker 10: I want to see what my life would look like if I didn't count for cost.
Speaker 3: Because if you count the costs and you see how much it costs.
Speaker 6: You might quit.
Speaker 7: So you gotta go in knowing that I don't count the.
Speaker 10: Calls I do as many brush up to the take, as many sit up to the take, as many reps as the take. I pay whatever the price is.
Speaker 4: You'll get to a point when you don't tire.
Speaker 10: If you just do whatever it case to get whatever you want. See, you's gotta consider it before you start anything. What is the commitment level? And if you commit to something, you don't stop until you win. Wake up in the morning.
Speaker 11: You rise and you crying.
Speaker 3: You join an help club.
Speaker 7: Don't quit.
Speaker 4: You started that business.
Speaker 9: Don't quit.
Speaker 10: Your line has got to be stepped fast. Your line's got to be locked in. You don't matter what, because we are champions.
Speaker 7: You never quit.
Speaker 5: The official definition of self discipline is the ability to control one's feelings and overcome one's weaknesses. Also, it's the ability to pursue what one thinks is right despite temptations to abandon it. See, the problem with you is you rarely exercise your self disciplined muscle. You just go with the flow, no backbone whatsoever. And that's perfectly fine until you start whining and complaining about your lack of success, whining and complaining about your lack of progress, whining and complaining that you're not gaining any momental and you can't seem to get ahead in life.
Speaker 11: You're wasting them unch of percentage. Here we have eighty more percent that we're not tapping into because in this other eighty percent it's suffering, pain, failure, failure, failure, self doubt, darkness.
Speaker 8: And then a whole bunch of lights. But to get to this light, we got to go through all of this. So a lot of us know that I can get over here. But over here, man, this is much better because I gotta go through this journey that is not fun. This from twenty to one hundred percent, this shit in between is not fun. So we decide to live over here. So everybody was, how do you do that? You know exactly how, you know exactly. It's not a magic trip. There's nothing I talking about that's a magic trip. It's all back down to a very remitive.
Speaker 1: Mindset.
Speaker 11: A week as happy.
Speaker 1: It's like reading reading becomes normal, like.
Speaker 8: We don't know the debt that would do it. That's how you have to live your life.
Speaker 12: The truth of the matter is is that you have a lot of potential as a child, but none of that is capable of manifesting itself as freedom before you become disciplined, and discipline is a matter of the imposition of order, and the order is necessary, especially for people who are hopeless and nihilistic.
Speaker 6: And what does it mean, Well, it doesn't mean geez, I hate getting up at eight o'clock in the morning to get ready for work. That's just means that you're not very disciplined, you know, or or maybe that it might mean something deeper. But I'd start with lack of discipline before you know, rearranging your whole life, because you might say, well, I hate getting up at o'clock in the morning no matter what I'm doing, and then it's not your job. I don't mean don't do difficult things. I mean watch yourself. And if you see that you're doing things that make you hate yourself, then consider the cost of continuing.
Speaker 13: You know, if something's valuable, you'll make sacrifices to attain it. That discovery of sacrifice, I think that's what separates human It's one of the primary factors separating human beings from animals. Because we discovered that we could let go of something we value in the present and we would gain something we value even more in the future.
Speaker 1: And that long clock goes off at four or five in the morning, your mind says, no, you say, this is what we do, is what we do now, because to get to where you want to go, the amount of pain involved. I'm not saying physical, I'm not saying you got to break yourself off. The amount of mental pain of how many times you're gonna have to do something that you don't want to do to get to where you want to go. When I was tours in ninety seven pounds and I was fat as hell trying to be a Navy seal, the scariest thing in the world to me, even to this day, was that that could have been the rest of my life.
Speaker 11: I thought then I.
Speaker 1: Was trying hard. That's the scariest thing in the world.
Speaker 8: I thought then.
Speaker 1: Tours at ninety seven pounds, working for Eco Labs, praying for cockroaches, making one thousand dollars a month, I thought that was me at my one hundred percent potential. Come to find out, a few years later, I wasn't evenere near that one hundred and six pounds less, graduating Navy steel training, went on to do all these other things.
Speaker 8: Looking back on that, that was me trying hard.
Speaker 1: That's why people got to understand what is in us. We have no idea until we start trying hard, and I mean.
Speaker 11: Really trying hard. When you're obsessed with hey, this is.
Speaker 6: My new norm.
Speaker 1: My new norm is that wow, this is always fun is not always meant to be fun. And that's when you're your try hard. As C. S.
Speaker 9: Lewis said, hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny. People look at their past to decide who they are. People look at their past to decide who they can be. But the problem is oftentimes people mistake difficulties, suffering, pain for being bad, being less than being broken, and it erodes their sense of self esteem, it erodes their sense of self worth. But nothing could be more opposite from the truth, because in reality, no matter what you've gone through, no matter how hard it was, all of it was shaping you into the person that you can become. The hardships, the difficulties, the pain, the suffering, all of that makes you tougher. It is literally in the difficulties that you begin to find just how much you're capable of. It's in the suffering that you find out how resilient you are. It's in the pain that you can rise up and get tough and all of that. It's going to serve you as you move forward. But you have to know how to frame it. You have to know how to think about it. You have to know that whatever you've been through, that all of it is an opportunity to learn. All of it is an opportunity to grow, All of it is an opportunity to get better. But you have to use it to shape yourself. You have to lean into it. You have to know that the pain and the suffering, all of it is serving you. But if you're telling yourself a story that diminishes you, if you're telling yourself a story that bad things have happened to me, or I have done bad things and that makes me a bad person, then none of it is going to help you. And you're always going to move backwards, and it's going to be this stress and this pressure that's pushing you backwards. Instead, if you could put it behind you said, it pushes you forward, it propels you to be more. Then no matter what's happened to you, you can become something truly extraordinary. And as David Livingstone said, I'll go anywhere, provide it it be forward.
Speaker 14: You can't wait for somebody else to make your life better. You got to make your life better. You got to focus on you.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 9: I'm not saying.
Speaker 14: Forget the rest of the people, but I'm telling you to get rid of the things that are not making you strong. God, are not making you better, GOT not making you efficient, GOT not putting you in a better place.
Speaker 7: That's not giving you the strength that.
Speaker 14: You need to keep living the life that you have been gigging. Don't you give up on life, because once your life is over, you can't come back. Leave your mark.
Speaker 7: Help someone lift someone up when they're down, Be the strength for others when they're weak, And maybe when you're at the weakest point in your life, someone will lift you up.
Speaker 3: Because we all struggle.
Speaker 2: No one is immune to it.
Speaker 14: So keep fighting for it.
Speaker 3: Don't give up.