Speaker 1: Yeh boy x Q four twenty Here wocome y'all back another episode of Day zero. There's Day two thirty three, two thirty three. My goodness, Hey, hey, we just we're moving along steady, rapidly and we got the entire crew with us spiritually in the amagiclan when the powerful one.
Speaker 2: Be the one? Guys, are we doing whale this sea?
Speaker 3: There are giant spiders in Louisiana. How big branchlas the size of people six foot cross I just seen a I just seen a video. It was in the air of Bigfoot, you know kind of video, but it was talking about all the legendary sightings of these big six foot fucking spiders in Louisiana.
Speaker 4: Harry Potter was right, what about camel spiders? Have you ever seen those?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So I they actually crabs. I think they're texting on crabs. The Australian ones that are like bigger than your face.
Speaker 4: No, these were the ones in Afghanistan that the troops would throw grenades at.
Speaker 5: Oh Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're real big. They're camel spiders, and they'll they hook onto a camel and eat it like from the inside, eat it insides and shit like paralyze it and eat it inside. I don't know, they're they're awful. Apparently. I'm not an expert on spiders, to be fair, but if you can throw a grenade at a fucking spider, it's a big spider, you know what I mean. Like, if you feel like that's the tool you need for the job, that's not where I want.
Speaker 2: That's not what I want to interact with. Dude, where I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've been blessed my whole life to live in Washington Stay where there's almost no fucking bugs at all, and then now in Colorado there's some bugs, and some of them are pretty creepy, but they're like tame compared to like Asia, Afghanistan, Australia. These are the places in the world that are cursed. There's dark, dark energy there.
Speaker 4: I remember it rained one day at my high school in California, and we were right our football field was right up against the foothills, and for whatever reason, I don't know, time of year, plus the rain, it activated something. And when we came out for practice that afternoon, there were thousands of tarantulas that had come down from the hill and had decided to go to the field and we were just like, what in the fuck is going? It was like stomp as many of them as you can, like you could see them coming. It was crazy. It was like nightmarish for me because I'm like, I don't love spiders and this is certainly not helping. Like there's a sea of fucking tarantulas coming down hill at us. God, just because it rained, like it never rains really, but it did and whatever happened, man.
Speaker 5: He's just like having flash eyes. Like you wish you had the flamethrow from aliens.
Speaker 2: You just take them.
Speaker 4: I use the whole whole tank.
Speaker 2: I would not.
Speaker 5: Stop a bunch of trancelers. They're just cute, little fuzzy guys.
Speaker 4: It was not as enlightened back then. Imst confessed. I stomped a bunch of tarantulas.
Speaker 2: But tansellers can't even bite.
Speaker 4: Hell now, but whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know that though.
Speaker 1: Yeah good, yeah, yeah, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like only the yeah, yeah, yeah, I kill bugs, That's what I do. It's like, oh, well, only thee yeah, only the female mosquitoes bite you. I don't know that, Okay, so that's why they that's why they made all the GMO misty Mosquitos males, because the males don't fight allegedly.
Speaker 4: That really is my question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not exactly Yeah, yeah, so I'm not exactly sure. So I don't want to take any risk. I know what you're telling me. You're telling me that this tarantula is not going to do any harm.
Speaker 2: But I feel like it is.
Speaker 5: I even let the little like what are they called jumping spiders. They're fine, They're cool in our house. They're allowed to be here. All the other spiders have to catch and release, but jumping spiders can go wherever they want because they don't bite you, and they eat all the other bugs, and then they keep your house nice and clean.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, I could do an alliance with them, but those other ones too, are not gonna just nice. It's not gonna work.
Speaker 2: It's transla.
Speaker 4: Sorry. I know you can't help being a spider, but like, I'm repulsed, so you gotta go.
Speaker 2: I like that. It's not you as me. Hey, this' that's the.
Speaker 4: That's my bigotry. I'm a spider. Uh, I'm an anti spider.
Speaker 2: I'm not even mad.
Speaker 5: At black widows. When I find them, they're they're so scared of everything. They just roll into a little ball and hope you don't like notice them again. They try to roll away. They're like, please don't look at me. Tiny little kitties that can hurt you a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, in the desert, we would get those those were you know, they'd be you know, you'd find them in a corner of your garage, like if you knew where to look, you could probably find them. Not great, you.
Speaker 2: Well, for some people, Scorpions Spirit Airlines. I mean, the niggas just shut down.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just seventeen thousand jobs going when they a blink.
Speaker 2: Of the NYE.
Speaker 5: Somebody said that it was Elizabeth Warren's fault, which I didn't know.
Speaker 4: She blocked a jet acquisition.
Speaker 3: I heard it was Trump's fault.
Speaker 5: It's like everything in the world. But yeah, she like blocked their acquisition and then so they went out of business. So she and for some reason she said if they were acquired by Jet Blue or whatever, then it was going to cost the American taxpayers all this money, which I don't evenally.
Speaker 2: Understand the logic or if that's true.
Speaker 5: But instead it cost us all these jobs, all these jobs, and those are just the ones that are gone in the initial wave, right, there's other jobs that are sort of like connected ancillarily, like.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh, there'll be there'll be somebody working for for this what company is it again, Spirit. There'll be somebody working for Spirit, like five years from now, who just has to manage like the eye, the fucking IP or something. He sits at a desk and he gets the call every once a week, you know, for something IP related. Like these companies never really go out of business. There's somebody who watches over there. There's somebody who gloats over the ashes for many many years after a company dies to handle their shit.
Speaker 4: But they they there's something that you can't quantify about Spirit Airline. You see, they worked as a filtering mechanism for the rest of us. They took all of the shitheads and put them on one airline. Right, so you knew, just avoid Spirit, you're pretty good frontier if you want to get there, you know, and things like that. But now it's like it's just like you've you've opened up that cancer and it's now spreading everywhere. So good luck. Now you get now you get all of the riff wrap of Spirit enough to be fair. Every time I flew Spirit, and I flew Spirit plenty of times from Denver to Vegas because it was so cheap.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I never saw any sort of shenanigans. I never saw, and I was watching for it. I was actively looking for people having mental breakdowns. Never saw it.
Speaker 3: It's shenanigans related to.
Speaker 4: Well I was looking for, if you know what I mean. We're being honest here.
Speaker 2: Not in the same rail. It's adjacent. It's adjacent.
Speaker 4: It's not that everybody was you know, like Southwest has plenty of retardation too. You know, let's not pretend like they're not a magnet for like, any place that that bills themselves as the cheapest is going to get a demographic that is flying there because that's what they can afford. And you just run the numbers and there's a better than average chance that you'll have problems.
Speaker 3: So they're all going to go.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I know they're going to go to a frontier now because I bought the stupid frontier pass, Go wild Pass, Okay, So.
Speaker 2: They gonna be up there with you, Corey. It will be hanging out with.
Speaker 3: You be, cuz I got it. I got it in January. It was three hundred and fifty dollars, and I get to go wild until April of twenty twenty seven, which fundamentally means I can get these flights to anywhere they fly for like fifteen bucks. Now it was there a catch, of course, is a fucking catch.
Speaker 4: You have to pay the taxes.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I don't think so it's fifteen dollars covers everything. Yeah, so you get everything for well, sometimes it's sixteen, I've noticed. Sometimes it's sixteen. And so I feel like I wasted my money because already four months gone by, I ain't gone nowhere. So I fucking well, i gotta go to Florida, okay, because I'm doing my fraudulent tax base moving to Florida so I can not have to ever worry about Colorado coming after me because fuck these communists in this fagett state. And so yeah and so, and then I got to go to fucking see Iron Maiden in September. So I figured that's two flights there and back that would pay for the whole thing, and it should if if I actually do that, and then I can go a couple more times of Florida. Here's the motherfucking thing. I wanted to go to Sarasota. And so there's only one place in the country for Frontier that flies this Arisota and it's Cleveland, Ohio. And so I was looking and for a while I could book the flight from fucking Denver to Cleveland to Sarasota, get in by seven pm. Awesome. Well, all this Sarasota shit has been removed from Frontiers flight pass, the go Wild Pass. I can no longer go to Sarasota. So that's fucking out. And so if you want to actually do this and have it be worth it, it's really like you got to be a free spirit and just want to go like tomorrow, Like you can't even you have to if you want to get the fifteen dollars deal, you gotta do it within twenty four hours of the flight. Right. So I actually flew Frontier and spend three hundred and fifty bucks on a ticket to go to Florida and back like in November. And the guy sitting next to me at the Frontier Pass and he's like, yeah, I got and I like to travel, And he's like, uh, I get off work on Friday and I'll just go to the airport and I'll see where I can go, and I'll just go there for the weekend and then come back and go to work on Monday.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: So that's what he does with his flight pass. But if you actually want it to do specific things, it's a royal pain in the fucking ass. And you gotta wait till the day before. Like if you want to, like I'm going to see Iron Maiden in San Antonio and I want to I gotta be there at that exact specific time, you know what I mean. So if I wait to the day before and then I can't get the ticket, what the fuck do I do? Then? You know what I mean, You're screw screwed, right exactly. So, yeah, I don't know if it's.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, So you can't book the If you book the flight, you got to book it for the day before, so.
Speaker 4: That buyer, right, it's a seat that nobody else is taking, they'll give it.
Speaker 3: To you, right, you can. Oh, so you can book further out through the wild Pass and it is a little cheaper, but you get more than a couple of days out and you're up in the hundreds of dollars for the ticket.
Speaker 4: Well, you should maybe book it a couple of days out then for Iron Maiden, for to go to San Antonio.
Speaker 5: Just.
Speaker 3: Up to three or four days out. Up to three or four days out, it only added like ten dollars a day from what I saw. I think four days out, I think the ticket was like sixty five bucks, which isn't bad. And that gives you a little bit of peace of mind for four days, I guess. But then you can still get there and they'll be like, now.
Speaker 4: Get a reservation that's cancelable on Southwest. It's going as well, just in case as a backupd it's Frontier. By the way, God forbid it fucking snows and they closed down for an entire week. They have done that before.
Speaker 1: They're like no water falling from the skies cold.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna well Iron Maiden, and then after that, I want to go to Daily Plaza for a day. So anybody wants to go meet me in Daily Plaza in September. End of September. I will be there for a day.
Speaker 2: He don't go to the Holy Land Tea. Just let you know. Frontier Frontier they fly to the Holy Land.
Speaker 5: Ooh do it.
Speaker 3: I ain't going to no Holy Land.
Speaker 2: You can go touch the wall, Corey. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I have to go to Vegas in July because I'm going back on Jake Shield Show. Uh so that'll be in July.
Speaker 1: Did in Southwest? Didn't it didn't? The bags used to fly free, went there, the whole thing. The bags fly freak.
Speaker 4: They don't to be able to do it just by seat groupings. You know they're.
Speaker 2: Changing your bags, don't. Yeah, the bags don't fly free anymore. And I think I remember this.
Speaker 1: The CEO got up there and he was like, well, you know, customers are asking for something a little different from us. I don't remember any customers asking I'd really like to pay y'all to put my bags on airplane.
Speaker 3: Need no bags, bro, you don't need no bags. All you gotta do is you put on like four or five pairs of underwear shorts. I've been making your joints over everything.
Speaker 4: I watched to catch a smuggler on National Diagram. Personne man, what are you smuggling?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get out the retina pay in the bag feet.
Speaker 2: I'm about to say, they're gonna check you.
Speaker 3: They the kid and fucking you walk up like the kid and the Christmas Story when he's in that suit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they come, they come in to check you out. They're like, okay, they're gonna strip all them draws off of you.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you can't get you you can't get your bag flying free, nomore, you can't get your your cheap ass flight. Hey look, that's really scream Folks who thought they had a flight that day.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. They like, I got somewhere I need to be and they just just hey man, we ain't open. It's like, what do you mean you know today?
Speaker 3: Also fucking and even the notifications were like and customer service is gone too, so nobody.
Speaker 2: Ain't my.
Speaker 3: I mean so, but shouldn't there be like if they screw people out of money and like they had tickets booked and they just go sorry, like can they do that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't they have to pay back?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah they've got they've got like a they probably got a separate sectord that goes through all day, and then issues of the refunds.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be like half of what they paid somehow after like fees, you know, you know.
Speaker 3: Like we die and people we die owing money, and motherfuckers would be looking to find our estate that they can extract fucking cash from. But a business they fucking fail owing all this money and on the last day they're like sorry, so yeah, thanks, it's been fun.
Speaker 5: And they're just keep all their savings, keep all their houses. Dude, you guys, before you die, before you die, you have to give all your money away. You can do it once a year.
Speaker 2: An you got to be careful. You got.
Speaker 3: There's another scandal, another sc recently. It's in the it's either brewing or just gotten brewed or something. Is the Delta Dental scandal. Have you guys seen that? Not really this bitch. Okay, So they started this company and they put this woman as the CEO, and her initial pay was like four million a year, and within two years she raised it to forty five million. And now they're like going out of business. And it's like now that they're being looked into by like the fec or with all these sec and all these different organizations, because like how you becase it, how you'd be so stupid you want to grift? You can't grift that quick, you got a grift in slow motion, and they're the.
Speaker 2: Ones that happens.
Speaker 5: So I could be you could just go to a dentist. You go to like the Delta Dental Center, and all their dentists are like farmed out of various Asian countries and so you're just seeing some random random person who knows what their sort of cations are or whatever. That's where I got a root canal, and then I got another root canal in the same tooth because they fucked it up, and then another one and then a fourth wive for root canals on one two through Delta Dental before I finally.
Speaker 2: Just there's a tooth. There's a tooth. Is a tooth? Limp, Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: So wild, so saying so much over the years, and finally I was just like when it started hurting again and I had already gotten the fourth roo canal.
Speaker 2: I just I was in Turkey.
Speaker 5: I just walked into a dentist's office, had someone translating. I was like, can you get this tooth out of my face? He was like sure, when do you want to you know, sit down or whatever? And I thought he was just gonna look at it and then like schedule the extraction, and he just fucking yanked.
Speaker 4: It out of my.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh shit, wow, very efficient, very different from how we do things in the US.
Speaker 2: But it's cool, it's done, We're good.
Speaker 4: So there it went.
Speaker 3: Fucking man, So I brushed my teeth. But I haven't been to a dentist since I stopped being a cop because I had no insurance and that's expensive and ship and so like, I think you needed to go to the dentist is just a myth. They didn't have dentists before like eighteen fifty, so I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Man, I almost died from the upper jaw infection.
Speaker 2: So sometimes you but we can't be careful with Corey. Me be careful with Corey.
Speaker 1: He gonna have you with STDs and fucking damn fucking black build up.
Speaker 2: Yo, shit, be damn glued together with plat. Be careful, okay, coys, and it ain't real black build up, ain't real. You tough, Corey.
Speaker 3: She's gotta brush your teeth, man, Just brush your fucking teeth and it'll be a slacker and you'll be fine.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, And this is a legend. Okay, there's gonna be some nigga that come out. Well, Day zero told me all I had to do was brush my teeth twenty years ago, and yeah, now they an't falling out. It'd be like, oh but look, man, Corey, you voice does not reflect.
Speaker 2: The over.
Speaker 3: They got state of the art dentros these days that are better than your own teeth.
Speaker 4: Man, don't do that. You have.
Speaker 5: Hydroxy appetite toothpaste that's gonna be remineralizing for you.
Speaker 2: You have to flo there you go.
Speaker 5: And also you got to do the water pick. Do all that and a little bit of hydrogen peroxide in your water pick, then maybe maybe you'll be okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it makes your makes sure you you get a close old agent so it can damn map out when you need to do that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I gotta chemical free body has nano silver toothpaste and nanosilver mouthwash. So I got both of those, and then I got alpha vedic.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Do you know doctor Berrylando, Have you met him? Lindsay, No, He's got this formula of this tooth the serum and so so it's a couple of ounces or whatever. You put that on your toothbrush with your toothpaste and do it all up. So I'm trying that. Yeah, it's like mineralization sort.
Speaker 5: Of effort the other like really good method that works so good. I had a cavity in a tooth and it disappeared without the dentist.
Speaker 2: You know, they were like, what do you have?
Speaker 5: Who you're cheating on me? You went to a different dentists, Like, no, the cavity is gone because I remineralized it by eating fish oil, fermented cod liver oil with fermented grass fed cow butter.
Speaker 2: Little pills and you take it just every day. You can get it.
Speaker 5: The cheapest way is liquid and then you're like kind of gonna taste it, but you can get pills. You don't taste it at all, and dude, your teeth will just reform themselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pills broke off.
Speaker 3: Won't taste Are you serious?
Speaker 2: You won't?
Speaker 4: You won't burp up like fish oil or any like that.
Speaker 5: Maybe I don't, but maybe someone would, uh, but I didn't. But I also don't even mind the taste. So I just got the cheap oil shit, just like you just squirt it down your throat.
Speaker 4: That's savage. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I grew up poor as fuck.
Speaker 2: I could do anything, okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it's really it's evidence base. So if you look into various like you know, the full holistic like Dennis, there's studies and shit in the Western Price Foundation, they have studies on all of it too. So obviously, like with a healthy diet, because this is the other thing I noticed when I was super sick a few years ago, and like I was pretty sure I was gonna die, and that's maybe why the tooth fell out of my head and tried to kill me. I don't know, but my teeth were fucked up. And then as I got better and healthier, like my teeth aren't as fucked up. So your teeth are obviously a reflection of your internal health too. Yeah, not just about brushing and stuff. You have to be healthy.
Speaker 2: Well, wasn't then At one point in time, like you were like heavy on the drugs. Oh yeah, hardcore.
Speaker 5: So I was smoking that for a while, but like that was so long ago and.
Speaker 3: I didn't know my never fell out.
Speaker 2: Yeah did you're smoking for teen years?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yeah, well close, I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking I'm talking about I'm talking about like standing ley.
Speaker 3: No, I got five year old steady, I got maybe six. Yeah, it wasn't a problem. It wasn't like I was an addict. I just did it all the time because it was there.
Speaker 1: Okay, literally that's me. Look, look when you when you see when you when you hear us talking. Now I don't have any stories like this, but when you hear us talking, we're not giving you the indication that you should probably go and do math for a long period of time and then you just gonna come out all right on the back.
Speaker 3: Because unless you got at check with you.
Speaker 5: I feel like Corey and I are like exceptions to the rule because everyone else is super fucked up still.
Speaker 3: Because here's the dal Like when smart people do drugs, they like discover the DNA molecule, you know, and when dumb people do drugs they like fucking end up crack and robs and whatever that is actually smart.
Speaker 1: They already wanted to They already wanted to suck like it was already there reason.
Speaker 5: There's the other reason too, It's the i Q as a part of a piece of it. The other piece is like severe trauma. I have pretty severe trauma, but people have even more severe trauma than me, but are very intelligent. Also didn't make it out, so that could that could definitely be a piece of this.
Speaker 2: Ye Okay, most people don't make it out.
Speaker 1: So if you could avoid doing the whole spectrum of drugs, I would probably.
Speaker 2: Because it doesn't work out for most people. Okay. I mean, it's just holl there is to it. It's like when folk when what was that I was doing? It's doing a video and some.
Speaker 1: Dudes like, yeah, man, I smoked weed every day and I'm the best worker at my plan. I'm like, I don't know about that, but don't put that out in the ether because other niggas think they can do that and they just suck ass, you know what I'm saying. But it's just not good. So like you gotta be careful with that. Just because one person can do it doesn't mean that fifty million people can do it. It just won't work for Okay, that's all that's true. You just got to keep that in mind.
Speaker 4: So, hey, you do benefit from Crystal Mething doing that at work, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. Yeah, whatever I'm saying, Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: You get a lot done until you get to the point where you can't get anything done because you're every single thing you see is like a new explorative experience. And then all of a sudden, when you if you sober up, you look around and there's just like sixty five unprefinished projects and like backpacks dumped on the ground and like close everywhere, and you're like, holy shit, what does happened?
Speaker 3: And I can't focus because I'm too focused?
Speaker 2: Thing? Yeah, look at this. Oh overly focused. Overly focused, that's what we got. Okay, okay, overly focused.
Speaker 3: It was good for writing music. Like I get all tweaked out and I would get in front of my my I had a whole sense set up with all my trackers and stuff that would be awesome. That was the ship, dude.
Speaker 2: I still have a letter.
Speaker 3: We would all we would dj all night long.
Speaker 5: I have a letter from someone who was hell of high still for days or whatever on end. And the paper she gave me this letter on is like you know, what's the extra big one fourteen by seventeen or something like big pieces of paper, four pages front and back, micro handwriting.
Speaker 2: I was like, I can't. I'm never going to read this novel, dude, Like sorry.
Speaker 3: I did that shit on acid one time when I was like, team.
Speaker 2: Is it like the story of creation?
Speaker 3: Is I no longer have it? I no longer have it? I wish I did, but it was like I was tripping balls and I was like on a roll, and like this is the universe, bitch, and like it was all there, so you had to.
Speaker 5: You can't you can't keep it. You have to let it go when you come back.
Speaker 2: So the universe was like guide this.
Speaker 3: That's exactly it. It's funny because you'll like be it's like trying to see an entire globe at once. Like when you're on the acid, you can you can see that whole globe at once, and you can even try and start to explain it to people. But then all of a sudden you hit a point where you're like, uh, like the universe just shuts off your ability to relay the information.
Speaker 2: Can't freak it back.
Speaker 5: It's like trying to explain to someone like spiritual experience you can do really good sometimes and you're never going to actually be able to do it.
Speaker 4: Sheould all do acid one time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, God, I'd rather fucking hurl myself off of goddamn bridge at this point, man, like, I've done so much acid i could never ever do it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: We used to uh take and go to the library at our college and in the basement they had all of these metal bookcases that were set up like catacombs and we would just run from one side to the other and that was the funnest thing of all time. It would just laugh. And as you'd run through the metal book you know, all these metal bookcases, there was for some reason, one section, very small section that was wooden, and as you would go from metal to wood back to metal, it would just kind of blow your mind as you were running by it, because the sound.
Speaker 5: Is going to change, the visual is going to change, the feeling of it's.
Speaker 4: Going to change. Uh huh. What if that was a trampoline? Yeah, like the holy fucking shit, and you know, but you have backpacks on to it look like you were a student. I mean we were a.
Speaker 5: Student, But that'd be cool if they had adult like the trampoline places, but it was for like adults on mushrooms. Yeah, it's like the walls of the ground are all trampolines. There's like a ball pit somewhere.
Speaker 4: Have you seen Have you seen that AI video the Shape Store? Holy shit, it is that. It's that, but in this one it's it's made almost specifically for the black community, and it's wild Man, And it went around the internet like a couple of months ago and it was everywhere, and then it just kind of disappeared. But that video kind of is what you're talking about, Like if it were a real place, that's where you'd want to be if you were on mushrooms minus all the people, of course.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well, well everybody who got it off, you know, unfortunately or you know, basically as fire.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I probably wouldn't go and start doing drugs, yet I tried to get into the job. And do we think that some of these other airlines, I mean, I wouldn't go and start doing them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, don't you know when they go out of business today, can they all get unemployment? Because your unemployment is paid by the company. But if the company is going bankrupts, they ain't paying nothing, and so those people might get screwed out of the unemployment too.
Speaker 5: Elizabeth Warren, you high cheeked bitch.
Speaker 3: Well, honestly, like I'm against like all these stupid social programs like period, I got fuck unemployment, fuck any fuck government health care, like fuck social Security, Like what the fuck are we it? God?
Speaker 4: The employment pay unemployment, the whole thing. I agree, I agree, I agree. You shouldn't have to pay into it. It's dog ship.
Speaker 3: But but or there should be a private, a private uh industry fucking solution.
Speaker 5: Or you just save your own fucking money because you're a rational human being. You take care of yourself, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And if you can't figure that out, then it's oh well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but people don't save their People are not saving their money because they don't believe there's any hope. Well, I mean, if you won't be straight up, they're like, shit, man, I ain't gonna have I ain't gonna have shit in no way, so I might as well fucking spending.
Speaker 2: Hell.
Speaker 1: They're like, man, you got like five credit cards, you got two after page, you got chlorina, you got you know, as a white ship, why not fucking I just won't pay them. They don't nothing matters anyway. Well, and that's when it when it starts to get dangerous. Yeah, that's when it starts to get dangerous when people feel like nothing matters anymore.
Speaker 2: Like because then they start doing like crazy shit. You know, they come checking folks out.
Speaker 1: Of their house and shit like that, and then it's out. You know, we get to the point where, you know, eventually people start going up to a people of wealth, rich people's places and they start dragging them out.
Speaker 5: They do it.
Speaker 3: Not in Los Angeles, Yes, yes they are.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm like.
Speaker 1: Dude, Oh my god, man, I'd be so it'd be so easy to roll over. People just just make it seem like life has meaning okay, and they're able to afford something, and dude, they.
Speaker 2: Won't even fuck with you. They won't. It won't even matter. They won't fuck with you at all. They're like, man, life's good. Buh. You know what I'm saying. I can take I can take a vacation, vacation every year, and I can take you know, three three day weekends, but we go somewhere.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I can afford to take my kids to uh todaycare. You know, we got two cars. I ain't get me a house and it not cost me three thousand dollars a month, you know, and then it'll be like Man's and this is great. Man. I ain't go out to eat, you know, I ain't go to McDonald's and feed yeah and feed four people for you know, thirty dollars and all of them.
Speaker 2: It's just like and the majority of it is just niggas just want more money. It ain't even that they.
Speaker 1: Got to raise the prices, Like, don't even have to really raise the price. Because when I look up there and I think this is one of the most gross testue things that we do. But we go when we fire people and then I see the CEO get the bonus of like thirty million dollars, I'm like, hold on a second, man, I y'all just fired all the subset of people and they just got threat well he'll get eight two fifteen million.
Speaker 3: Businesses in general are a bunch of people getting together and conspiring to make a lot of money. That's exactly what the business is.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 3: That shit that should not shot anybody.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's once upon a time it was like there was pride and what you did, and let's provide the best service of the best product. You go and look at it made in the thirties through like the sixties, and it was like the bomb and like shit, nowadays they don't give a fuck because they can squeeze the stock price and all this stuff. I saw a little mini documentary on YouTube about how all this corporate shit is fucked up is all Reagan's fault, and how Reagan helped pass the law that basically restructured how corporations do business and it changed the focus to the number one priority being the servicing of the shareholders as opposed to the customers being the priority, and duty right, the fiduciary duty right. Like all that stuff got implemented under Reagan. That changed the way that businesses approached everything, and so fucking that you continue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's once again, as I say, you're overplaying your hand. It's all good to the virus gets dropped on the side of the table. Like if you just keep getting rid of folks, NIGGI, you ain't gonna get no money no more, because ain't nobody got no money to give you.
Speaker 2: Like think you you squose everybody out? So what so what do you do then?
Speaker 3: Is that the real word? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I spose. Yeah, we we say we slose them out. Put there we go.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but that's what But that's what I'm saying, like, like, so it's ai productivity. Okay, they tell me how much more productive they are. Well are you being productive for? Who are you being productive for? Well, you're firing people, people getting laid off over I mean.
Speaker 4: But people top part. That's who's who it's running. As soon as they can figure out how to do all the things that the people used to do, they'll get rid of all the people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it used to be like there was also the thing where we turned it was it like eighteen forty or something, we turned corporations into people. Essentially before that they all had to have a corporate charter if they were going to operate in the state, could a given or not give it. And before that it was just people, Like you couldn't have a corporation.
Speaker 3: It was just you.
Speaker 2: Here's your family maybe and you're selling the fucking.
Speaker 5: Beats you grew, or you're like a building a house, or like you've got a product you developed, and everyone can see it's you and they know it's you, and if you fuck them over, they still know it's you. It was like person to person, like it's a little bit more effective and you know, closer in and then we turned it into this big, faceless, fucking personhood that didn't have to be accountable to anyone and can come into being and do all this damage and then it can fail to exist like spirit and leave everybody in the lurch and nobody knows that.
Speaker 3: On top of that, they got to become people too. Yeah, yeah, everything you just said and there are people too. It's unfucking real. I guess these people this is like don't should ever pay taxes? Like yeah, but rigged games.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But what I continue to see. I continue to see corporations saying that they're not meeting meeting their revenue, and so the thing they do is fire people. But I'm like, when you continue to fire people, that means that they can't buy product, so you're gonna continue to not meet it. Like like like if it's the old company, then it don't fucking matter because everybody needs old Like you ain't set.
Speaker 2: You can do about it.
Speaker 1: We can raise the price to five dollars and say, oh, you know, supply to man. It ain't supply to man, nigga. We just something's happening, and so hey, now it's a good time to fuck y'all. All right, that's what that is. All right, Let's just let's just get that straight.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 1: The barrels are all ain't got to be two hundred dollars, all right. I mean, that's just all there is to it. Don't give me no supply demand bullshit. It's somebody sitting around hitting a couple buttons. Oh yeah, yeah, we're the own supply, you know, because the the man so because of the strength.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 1: Please, I ain't trying to hear all that bullshit, okay, but I think I think it's all crocod shit. I'm like, like, you can't continue going on the path that we want infinite growth. We'll all so firing everybody, Like, you can't continue to grow when nobody has the money to pay you to grow.
Speaker 3: So, you know, one thing that fucking really boggles my mind I can't figure out at all is like, how the fuck you got Elon Musk talking about let the robots take all the jobs and give everybody not even basic inco but hi based paying right, high high income. So does that motherfucker has he never read a book on economics in his life. You don't understand the concept of how money works because you can't do that. If everybody in the world had five thousand dollars, I guess what that five thousand dollars is worth zero row. Right, the only reason that there's rich people is because there's dirt ass poor people, right, So that you have to have that differentation there. You can't have everyone the same because that means that what happened in the Soviet Union, everyone had the same and they were dirt ass fucking poor. There was no innovation, it was no nothing. It's a fucking ultimate failure. The it's just so stupid to me, Like, I hate the idea of anyone giving me money except my fans. My fans can send me money for donations anytime other than that, Okay, so I'm not taking a handout from the government, you know, fuck them? Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you understanding what he's saying that he's saying that once the robots come in and they're able to do audience, there's no need for your innovation anymore.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, I mean, that's what you need to do. But that's right.
Speaker 3: But like we were talking about last the other day, you can of the time tell an AI video even if someone's talking. You can tell if it's AI are not because it is not human. It doesn't have the same human quirks and characteristics. Right And like I said the other day, and AI ain't going to be mid sentence and all of a sudden think about tits and have to pause so they get to regain their composure, right like, and AI will never do that, but we will, and so you will always be able to tell the fucking AI. And no one likes it. It's like we rejected. It's like yeah, and so I think that applies to AI at every level, not just in the video stuff and everything does. It's it's going to need massive amounts of human.
Speaker 5: Oversight and it can't innovate by definition. It's the whole thing is regurgitating what it's already taken from human.
Speaker 3: And it's the reason Apple just put out a fucking paper. I got it here somewhere.
Speaker 5: Oh, and it'll delete your entire database if you just let it do for you, that fucking company, and it's just like and then gone.
Speaker 3: And then the AI was like, yes, you're correct. I may I made a mistake and I shouldn't have done that. Sorry.
Speaker 5: It was like I guess I guessed what to do and I guessed wrong, and I is very destructive and there's no going back. There's no way to recover those records. There's six months of their company's data as just erased.
Speaker 3: So Apple just put out this paper, like six people from Apple wrote this paper and Apple published it. It's an official Apple paper and it's called the Illusion of Thinking, Understanding the Strengths and Limitations of reasoning models via the lens of problem complexity. And basically what it says is this thing doesn't have a reason at all. It doesn't reason, and what it's doing is actually just following this formula that we programmed it with. And like these people are, like the whole notion of artificial intelligence is so stupid, Like can it do some things right? Can it? Fucking guess the hell? Gumballs are in the gumball jar? Sure better than us, definitely.
Speaker 4: But like, h, well, it's not the Turing test for AI. Moving forward, as you ask how many times did you think about tits today? You know, and if the answer is anything other than a million, then it's not there yet.
Speaker 2: It's a good one.
Speaker 3: Thus it will never be there. That's what are we doing here.
Speaker 5: It's a pretty simple test. Section you just ask it, like are white people okay, and it'll be like no, they're bad, they're evil, Like, okay, it's an AI.
Speaker 3: If they just spent all this energy into building bitcoin infrastructure, we'd have a million dollar bitcoin already. I can't have that shit done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 2: Is Bitcoin doing badly?
Speaker 3: I never look, Oh, it's fine, it's it's it's doing relatively well, but it's on a downward slope. It still hasn't hit bottom. It's going to bottom in the fifty thousand range. And it's kind of funny because, like, going back like six to nine months, I remember people saying that and I was like, ah, you're full of shit. But it's looking like it's a definite possibility just based on the charts alone. So bitcoin's doing fine. I bought some new crypto the other day because that came out on day one and it had the full shebang of fucking infrastructure already built up around it, released on coinbase on day one, and it's called Yeah. So I'm like, oh, this is definitely gonna be a winner, but I forgot if I'm gonna buy it, it's gonna tank. This is how the fucking world goes right, So I bought this new thing called mega eth. Mega eth. That's it. No, I've already lost three for math. Oh no, because that would that would be going up. It would be going up if that was the case. No, it actually looks technically, it looks great. It technically it looks like it's its own blockchain. It looks well, it's it's a layer two on top of ethereum. But basically, when you have your own layer two, you have it's you have your own fundamental entire system, you know what I mean. So it's pretty much. But it looks pretty good. I mean, you can do like one hundred thousand transactions a second, blah blah blah, you know, millisecond settlement. So it looks really good. But I think we're at a point where in crypto people are burned out. They've been burned so many times they don't know what's good and what's not. And even if it's something is very good, that people give a fuck anymore, because even the stuff that's like a tier hasn't done shit in years.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: People are in a very melancholy kind of feeling right now. Yeah, So, but everyone out there needs to buy independent media token because that is going to go to the moon. Trust me on that one.
Speaker 5: Bang zoom, yeah, get some.
Speaker 3: I mean, but.
Speaker 4: Everybody's not enthusiastic about stuff in terms of like popularity for the last year or really ever since that October hammering where Crypto just got destroyed. It took the wind out of a lot of people's sales. So yeah, but that's when you buy it, not when it's peaking, you know.
Speaker 1: I think also that also that when they said that Epstein was involved in it, I think that that could have a little my nat good for people.
Speaker 4: That don't understand how it all works, I suppose. But mm hmm, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: That's fine because I mean it still is a major it still is a major topic for some reason.
Speaker 2: The Epstein files, I'm just like, they're not.
Speaker 4: Really well, I mean, it's probably had to do with them eating kids.
Speaker 5: No, but they don't even think that. The people who care what the Epstein files don't think that. They think Trump and Epstein got together and like raped a bunch of prostitutes or something and like maybe a few teenagers, and that that's like the whole story. Nothing else happened, no one else is involved. It's like they're all insane. If you try to tell them anything else, like additionally to that, or like what they might want to look into, or how much worse it gets, or you know the laptops, Hillary Ship, Anthony Wiene or any of that ship, all of that stuff. They're like conspiracy. There's you q Tar, you Trumper. I'm like, what the fuck, dude, Like, how did they work this mind magic on these people?
Speaker 2: They're just so retarded.
Speaker 4: It's hard.
Speaker 2: It's a hard world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I guess if you know how to break people's minds, it's it's not as difficult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true.
Speaker 5: Or if you injected them all with graphic oxide, which works on a five G wave wavelength for you to implant beliefs and memories and update thoughts, then maybe it's that.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's that.
Speaker 2: Man, that's that's a little deeper.
Speaker 5: I think it's hard for that. I don't know if they can have independent thoughts.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: I feel think it's as bad as like that that black mirror where like everybody was seeing the alien bug people, but actually it was just other humans, but they had been like tagged to be like transposed into this alien creature, so it was easy for everyone to hate them and kill them and starve them and beat them. And I feel like it's that bad, Like if you just don't fit into what I was told is good, which is basically like a furry blue, here haired, screeching face piercing leftist. If you're not that, you're que Trump like Russia loving.
Speaker 2: I don't know what else.
Speaker 4: The good news is they're the most inconsequential people that you'll ever interact with. Like they're not going to be really your bosses. They're not going to be in any position of power because they view power differently. They're not going to they can ruin your job and to the extent that they just weaponize their autism and go after your try and do try and ruin things like that. But they're not going to be builders who are going to hire you and then fire you for your radical beliefs. They don't enough jobs, so and they're not going to beat you physically because they're weak in like gray ish and.
Speaker 5: They're trying to go to the gym. If you go to gyms, you'll see them. They hate everyone and they're like they're like scowling at everyone while they're like trying to lift weights and they've got like facial piercings in blueh and you could tell they're training for trans Tifa fights.
Speaker 4: Keep training, Sally, keep training. Yeah, you're more you know, well, listen, you should be. They should really be focusing on not killing themselves, which they're six times more likely to do than other people. So that should be the focus more than like doing push ups. It should be like, I don't know, build up your confidence or your self esteem or something or I don't know, maybe push ups will help you do that, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: What do I know?
Speaker 5: Read a book by someone who you don't agree with. Go into nature, sit there for a while, spend some time there. Talk to humans who aren't in your instant circle of butt licking furry friends, just like you know, a little a few things, few tips for help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that's gonna be difficult.
Speaker 3: Then, you know what, I guess realized. You know. I'm sorry, I'm fucking still dressed. I'm still kind of on this AI thing. So I just read here in this abstract for this paper from Apple, like they're talking about how the way that they phrased this was that the AI's thinking model, and it said something along the lines of even with an adequate token budget, meaning we have we have to buy tokens basically to use AI, and it's like a token system. I didn't realize that the actual reasoning mechanism of the system is fully integrated with that token system, so it has to spend tokens itself. The AI is the one who is spending the tokens, so it is really what it's doing is it is fundamentally limiting its own energy restraints, like by it being by it having to reason through spending tokens. The tokens are meant to allocate a direct energy to thought mechanism type type thing going on there. So that is fucking crazy. That to me seems like an instantly limiting factor that the fucking AI itself has to worry about its token budget to think about anything. That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: Nuclear energy, yeah, if we want AI, oh maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah budget or maybe we should do just get those like onion things like the Territaria electricity system.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, it's even better.
Speaker 5: Step down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it had some it did something with red mercury or something. I don't know, but it seems like everywhere had that ship.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's what they were talking about. They were like, look, the as shit that we got right now.
Speaker 1: Is cheap, but it's actually not cheap, like it actually costs a lot of fucking money, but it's currently being subsidized. So it's gonna be a fucking problem.
Speaker 3: If you want your bot to do stuff like twenty four hours a day, you're spending hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of dollars every month. So you're basic twenty dollars a month package you get like well, on groc we play, I pay eight bucks for the blue check and it comes with the grock you know, advanced or whatever. There's one of them that's higher. It's like forty bucks a month that Chris gets because he's using it to make a movie. But that fucking thing, I asked it too many questions. One time I asked it fifteen questions within twenty hours and I got cut off. That's nothing. That's nothing. If I'm like researching actively and I'm asking it to pull documents for me that's done in like twenty minutes. That's done in twenty minutes, the fuck that's not. That's not feasible or sustainable. I don't know how they think they're gonna get people to spend hundreds of dollars. They need to make the shit cheap. It needs to be like the internet. You pay the money and you can use it unlimited, or.
Speaker 4: They will, they'll get there. That'll they'll get to that business model at some point. Be like phone calls that used to be like a dollar a minute now there's no charge, or text messages that used to be ten cents of text and now they're it's just bundled. It'll it'll go that way at some point. It'll just be like an arms race where so many options are available that like, at some point it's like, all right, we're not making money with this. We just have to It has to be so it is to get people in the door to do something else that does make money.
Speaker 3: These data centers, Like, why can't they just mandate that these fucks have to build their own energies, their energy.
Speaker 4: I agree, why I don't know why they wouldn't do that. If you want to build a data center, you have to provide the energy that's gonna run. It has to be self sufficient. I don't know why they don't do that.
Speaker 5: And they can and you have to salinate water to use that instead of whatever fresh water people are already tapped into.
Speaker 3: Well, see, I don't even know why they're using water at these fucking places, because they got that fucking fluid that the computers can just be stunk in, you know, like they're just like sunk in the fucking it's like a bier. It's some sort of like you know I'm talking about. It's like a cooling fluid, and you can just the shit just soaks in it all the time, and you don't need water, so you just got to change your fluid periodically. So I don't know why they don't just use That's.
Speaker 5: Us about what they're doing with the water. Maybe they're carting it to their underground bunkers for the doomsday scenario.
Speaker 3: See, why don't some motherfucker just come out. They want the AI. You got to come out with the free energy, the free energy shit that comes out of the ether. You know, they got plans for that. They stole that year.
Speaker 5: Of course, dude, Tesla fucking had it. Yeah, it's never been lost. Actually, it's just suppressed. You just murder it if you figure it out.
Speaker 3: I saw a recent conspiracy video. I didn't even watch the whole thing because it was kind of ridiculous, but it did have a couple of points like that fucking flying is like the biggest like siop of all time because there's no way they can actually fit all that fuel in there, and therefore the engines have to be the engines have to be running on free energy because there's no way that you could put all that fuel in a plane.
Speaker 2: It's not free energy.
Speaker 4: It's not it's not even compressed air. It's that the the mechanism of the jet engine is such that once you get it going, it it spins itself essentially.
Speaker 5: Which it makes sense to Jack Parsons is what it's all fucking built around, right, And he was just I was just doing an episode for tonight where he's you know, summoning demons in the desert through sex magic or whatever. And a long line of black magicians that goes all the way back to the you know, rabbinical Judaism start and earlier, all the way back to the fucking fall, the flood, pre flood, all of it on Jack Parsons, and you know they're talking about too that I didn't do in the show, but it is something that I've talked about before that the jet engine itself is like sacred geometry layered inside of sacred geometry, and that some people even compare it.
Speaker 2: To like what Enoch saw.
Speaker 5: Right, So there's all these like esoteric levels to it, which would definitely work with the etheric side of free energy, with the Tartarian step down transformers built into the architecture too, So that's also sacred geometry based, but not necessarily sex magic summoning demons related. There's good forms and bad forms. Don't go with the Jack Parsons rout. Yeah, but then what are they spewing out of the What are they just pretending to have exhaust?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: What's that they just bring some chemicals with them to spray while they're going.
Speaker 4: No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure we haven't gotten.
Speaker 3: The more you're looking at how the world works, the less it makes any sense.
Speaker 4: That's true, I mean, just the simple math on the jet fuel. I would love an explanation from somebody who builds commercial airlines.
Speaker 5: Well, I just saw there was this funny it's I guess comedian talking to somebody sent me this and it was a comedian doing like crowd work and one of the people in the crowd was a jet engine Did you see.
Speaker 4: That a defense contractor? Was that the one I saw?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he works for a defense contractor on jet engines. And he's like he needs trans and he's like, you're trans and you work at the defense He's like, you're probably the only trans person, right, He's like, no, there's a lot of us. And he's like, at the defense contractor building jets, there's a lot of trans. Like what the guy's talking about it. He's like, yeah, I'm in therapy whatever. The people building our jet engines, holy shit. You know.
Speaker 3: Then there's another conspiracy. Chris keeps bringing this one up that like this motherfucking people eating steaks and hamburgers all the fuck over the place, and the amount of cows you'd actually need to feed all these motherfuckers. You'd have cows like from here to the goddamn moon or whoere these cows at? I don't even know so well.
Speaker 5: I saw someone debunk that though, and they're like, well, the basic premise of how many like pounds of meat you get from the cow was like wildly reduced in this equation, and so it's actually.
Speaker 2: Like super wrong.
Speaker 3: So you get more meat to the cow.
Speaker 5: So you get way more meat to the cow than they were assuming.
Speaker 3: I did see a picture recently of a guy who had a whole cow like cut up for him, and he was like, holy fuck. He was in a room and it was like it was like ten tables worth of shit. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, like I grew up, we would buy like part of a cow, as you know, for the year or the winter or something I don't remember. But our regular sized fridge freezer stand up is packed with meat. And we just got like an eighth of the cow or like a quarter of the cow. So it's a lot of fucking meat. And that's like, that's if you don't eat organs and like the tail and all of the other like stuff that you can actually turn into food in various ways too. You're still that's even more food. Seriously, hubs, Come.
Speaker 1: On, eat the liver and eat eat the heart, eat the tongue, eating the ears. See what you do in the balls, Rocky Mountain Oysteres. You eat that ball, go and take a bite out of it and pop in your mouth. Oh my goodness, I'm not happening. Come on, man, Rocky Mountain Oyster. The first time I seen that she was a fear factor. It was like, here we go eat eat two Rocky Mountain Oysteres, the fucking will be too. I was like, oh, well, then I said, what the fuck is a bull nuts? I said, oh no, oh, for somebody to have that name for it, that means an eating nuts.
Speaker 3: It's been a thing. It was one time they had to make they made him eat this ship. It was like it was like a partially fertilized duck egg that was like it had it was like gross and slimy, and it had like that fucking half a duck embryo, and it was like it was just gross, dude, and these motherfuckers are eating it.
Speaker 5: And they're like, oh my god, no the worst one.
Speaker 2: I didn't even watch this shit.
Speaker 5: I just saw one clip once that disturbed me enough that I never see it again. And they had those big they're called potato bugs, which is different than what I called potato bugs. I called roly poly these potato bugs, but these are like big, chomping, fucking I think they're Jerusalem crickets actually is what they are. And people had to eat them alive, and they're like biting them as they're putting them in their mouths. I was like, dude, I would rather like chop.
Speaker 2: Up someone with a machete than eat that thing. I tried to choose.
Speaker 5: I'm going with bert I'm going with eggs.
Speaker 4: I think my survival skills might not be as sharp as that they need to be, because I'm almost convinced I would die in all these situations. If that was like the last thing to eat, I'd be like, well, it looks like I'm there.
Speaker 1: Jump off that click, Charlie, Charlie. That's why I say it, fine, fine, fine, where they're dropping. Where you're dropping the big When the big bomb, that way, I can mark the spot.
Speaker 4: I'm starting to come around to that.
Speaker 5: There's a restaurant here. You can get Rocky Mountain Oysters stuff in Denver or something. So people go out together, buy and eat.
Speaker 2: And it's a delicacy too, right, delicacy right, it's got to be a delicacy.
Speaker 3: So it seems like it's getting reservations to Cossa Banita now seems like it's pretty easy and not that big a deal. So meet up one day. Yeah, the hypees over. We should meet all meet up and then go to Cossa Banita one day.
Speaker 2: Well, that'd be fine.
Speaker 5: I told my friend from Canada, I wouldn't go until she came here, so she.
Speaker 2: Has to come to.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 3: Casaba is the fucking Mexican restaurant on South Park, but it's the real one is here and the guys from south Park own it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it used to be really weird and now it got a makeover, and I think it's still a bit weird, but my daughter's been.
Speaker 3: I went when it was. I went there on a date when it was like the old Casa Beanita and it was fucking okay. It was like eating dinner. They sit you down. It's dark and it's damp, and it's like you know when you walk into a y mc a pool and you just get hit with that fucking heat and chlorine. Like then you had to sit down and eat your dinner in that. That's what it was like.
Speaker 4: In your dinner is a TV dinner, a Swanson's TV dinner. It comes out of a slat in like in the wall, on a tray and it's just like pushed out and it's like and you're like fucking like you're you're looking at it and you're planning, like where you're gonna go for real dinner afterwards, because.
Speaker 3: It's just like that's why they call it the.
Speaker 5: There's just like a chain gang of midgets back there, like putting your meal together.
Speaker 2: What the fuck are they hiding?
Speaker 4: I think I think they were people that were in some sort of work release program maybe, so.
Speaker 3: They fucking they bought that place just to give you an idea what kind of condition it was in. And they start like pulling the whole place apart the walls. Everything is coming down and there was so much mold and mildew and gross ass ship in the fucking walls. They were like, are we we don't even know if this can be repaired at all? Right, it was like it's a miracle that those guys hadn't been shut down by the fucking county like long before. Yeah, but those guys got are swimming in money, so it's like a big fucking deal they spent place this stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but there is there is for those who don't know, there is a pool in the restaurant. There's a pool, and there's a some a show where a guy is up on a cliff and he jumps into you know, in the like it's all happening. There's cliff diving, people in the restaurant jumping into pools. So it's just like the weirdest. Like if if you didn't know, if you were like somebody that had a friend in town and you got and you didn't tell him what was what and you just went to this place, he'd think you dosed him in the parking lot or something. You'd be like the weirdest restaurant I've ever been to. Like, first of all, the food is inedible, but like the atmosphere is also very weird too, And the astro turf in there is like from the eighties and none and the video games are from the eighties, which would be amazing if any of them fucking worked. They don't work. The buttons are all gone, so it's like, what's even the point of having the video games here? So the whole thing is like it's like a case study and what not to do for business. And yet they were quite literally printing money at that place. They were making so much fucking money that that it was it was one of the most it was one of the busiest or the did the most number of turnovers of any restaurant in the country. I think there's not enough.
Speaker 3: Something places, you know, even in Vegas. Well there's a bunch couple of places in Vegas. But like it's to be able to go to dinner and have some kind of entertainment going on that the restaurant is providing. It's not like most people's experience at restaurants, and I think it's kind of a shame. There should be more restaurants that have some kind of thing, yeah.
Speaker 5: Right, like someone playing music or some fucking shit going on.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 5: We need more people doing real things in real life with each other.
Speaker 2: Yes, nobody wants to do that.
Speaker 3: Well they disagree, I disagree.
Speaker 1: No, No, don't know, you know, yeah, and they still don't want to look all I hear. Yeah, But here's just because they burned out.
Speaker 2: Don't mean they know what to do. They burned out, they don't know what to do.
Speaker 5: But I did drive down last night Friday night. I drove downtown like right at the peak moment, and motherfuckers are not done being out together in public.
Speaker 2: There's like packed. I was like, oh, yeah, young people.
Speaker 5: Do ship like this still, How is it just like people fucking everywhere?
Speaker 4: Colorado Denver, Colorado.
Speaker 3: Where you have you have concert venues and stuff and it's like bars and it's just people.
Speaker 5: There's like people go clubbing and stuff. I don't I fucking stay away, but like, yeah, it looks it looks like people are having great time down there. It's a pretty weird downtown because we have a height restriction on buildings, so for a long time you couldn't go above three floors, and then for a long time you couldn't go above five. And now they're putting in like some larger apartment building stuff. But really our skyline is like very low down, which is nice.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: It's old school.
Speaker 5: There's still a bunch of old brick buildings and ship it feels like it's not this hyper industrialized city or whatever. Yeah it's pretty cool, but nobody should ever come here, so stay far far away.
Speaker 2: Hopefully I'm not selling it.
Speaker 3: It's all the same thing. The downtown area Fort Collins has a lot of that old you know, like etched in the wall. It says like bank building, you know, and like all the businesses were like they actually like took the time and spent the money and etched your name into the fucking marble that they haven't said it, just putting a little sticker on there it says, this is your business. Yeah, so those are cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that kind of shit.
Speaker 5: So there's it's it's pretty cool culture that everyone should stay away from and never come here.
Speaker 3: So the only yeah, it sucks about being up here in Denver. If I was in Denver, I'd be going to like see metal shows every week, like without fail. I'd gone to two last week. You know, well, fucking Behemoth just played. We've been so good. But but yeah, finally we have a concert coming up. We have the Reverend Horton Heat is coming to here next month. So that'll be one of two good concerts that.
Speaker 4: We get all year, the other one being.
Speaker 1: Uh d or.
Speaker 3: I just played here at Mishawaka, but I couldn't go to that m because here's the deal. They're fucking there are no cash business and so I'm like, gooth suck a dick. I just won't ever go there. Yeah, And I've said it publicly enough times that I can't go there now because I would be a hypocrite and fuck that. Fuck those people don't take cash. What are you a fucking communist? You fucking fagot.
Speaker 5: Yeah you're globalist, democratic takeover.
Speaker 2: Piece of ship.
Speaker 3: My dollar says good for all debts, domestic, all debts.
Speaker 2: Yeah here.
Speaker 4: In this place, Well I hear.
Speaker 3: What they do is if you actually do only have cash, they take your cash and put it in a machine and issue you a gift card, and then they make you pay with the gift card.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 3: It's like the idiots who have the fucking electric car, but then they got the generator with the diesel that they're plugged into the electric car as they drive down the road. Yeah, communists are going to communist. This is how he knows.
Speaker 5: Hey, but we just got like a thousand win projects shut down in the US.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 5: They said it was a foreign security risk or something. I love it.
Speaker 3: Can somebody explain to me how the fuck this mandate for cars to have a shutdown and AI scan your fucking balls every time you get in. How the fuck did this get by everybody in pass? How congressman talk about it?
Speaker 5: I think that one guy did who always talks out everything.
Speaker 2: Wait, what you talking about this? You tell about the stop star?
Speaker 3: How has there not being a fucking lawsuit?
Speaker 5: How is there not remote shutdowns? They decide they can just shut your car down, you can't start it.
Speaker 3: Our Supreme Court has been hitting fucking home runs. Yeah it has home runs. So fucking they just undid the fucking Voting Rights Act, which yeah, I never realized how fucking much. Okay, the Civil Rights Act and the fucking all that shit. All that did was take away from white people and give to everybody else at our expense. Period. They created created that. Oh was technically Kennedy started at Johnson oversaw it, but it was the fucking Jews. Give me a break. We all know that.
Speaker 5: Communist agenda.
Speaker 3: If it smells like communism, it was a Jew. Okay, So.
Speaker 5: I found you have to go back now before nineteen forties, because that's when communism really got like encoded via whatever universities and various organizations and stuff, and so it's like snuck its little dirty teeth. And even when it was and calling itself communism, and it rewrote old philosophies and dogmas and things that we had known were true for most of our fucking existence and made them into total lies. And now we only know the lies. You have to go back before nineteen forties, like read shit or find information that's untouched by this maybe, and some of that's still all fucked up, Like people don't know anything. We don't know, and we thought that the schools were lying to us about other things, that they're actually just lying to us about what we think is the truth through the lies.
Speaker 2: It's like the double triple whammy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fucked up.
Speaker 4: Old trouble, triple whammy trick.
Speaker 5: I just didn't I didn't realize how I didn't realize how many things I believe that were lies that were inserted into our educational dogma by communist fucking faggots.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the history is a greats, you know.
Speaker 3: Like the Hitler thing is proof of that Hitler thing is like everyone knows Hitler's the evil guy of all time, Right, everyone knows that, and they did a very good job with that. Yeah, level of very good job there.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, it's exactly like that.
Speaker 4: But not Stalin and not Lemon, right, nobody ever thinks about that.
Speaker 2: They're good. It's all good.
Speaker 5: Like what about all the deaths and all of the starvation. No no, no, no, no, no, you misunderstand that was the capitalists somehow, like even though the communists were doing it. I'm like, wait, what it makes sense? They don't care what makes sense though.
Speaker 4: No, No, they're communists. They're not interested in facts and things like that. They're interested in feelings.
Speaker 5: It's as religious as any religion. Like anything I don't like is capitalism. So even if communism fails, it's capitalism's fault. Even if there's a bad communist, they're actually just a capitalist in disguise.
Speaker 3: Anti capitalist argument is so stupid because I don't give a fuck where you are, who you are, what you are, what you got. Every single thing in the world revolves around a system of buying and selling goods and services, period. So what the fuck are you talking about? You know what I mean, it's a very basic concept.
Speaker 4: It's not communism, you know. The thing is they get all wrapped up in communism, but the part that they're always missing, whether they're Marxists or communists or what fascists or whatever, they conveniently have no fucking understanding of economics. Yeah, that is the common denominator. It is magical thinking and rainbows and unicorn farts to them. It's it's the food will just appear because we want it to, and will magically know exactly the right amount to grow at the state level to make sure that everybody's fed. It's like it's just deluded thinking by people who haven't run any thing or done anything and are just it's all theoretical to them. It's like, none of this would work. Your ideas for communism breakdown. After we get into like just a thousand people in the group, the whole system breaks down. It's not gonna work.
Speaker 5: Remember, mom, Donnie's I don't know if it's his wife or just some lady that he works with or whatever. But when they were campaigning and people were asking her, like, well, how are you guys gonna pay for all of this, she was like, I mean they print money, We'll just do that. And she wasn't joking, and she literally thought that was a good answer. And then like months into like and they're gonna they're elected now and they're doing whatever, and she's like walking down the street just crying because people are like, what are you doing and what are you gonna do it? And how are you doing it?
Speaker 2: What about this?
Speaker 5: And why does your mom live in a fucking two billion dollar house or whatever, and she's just like doesn't know how to handle any of it, and I'm like, cause that's actually who you guys are do. You haven't thought things through, you don't know how things work, and then you cry when like it doesn't just automatically work somehow with magic and like flock of shame to get yours out of here.
Speaker 4: It's so much more infuriating because it's like you have injected yourself into a situation that you are unqualified to handle as the mayor of New York City. You have intentionally done that. You think that the solution to all the problems is you, and you come in and you don't know anything about anything. The fucking arrogance and stupidity, the dunning kruegerness of it all is just on full display. It's like you quite literally don't have a single fucking job on your CV. You had to put that you were a rap producer on one song and you want to be the mayor of New York City. The level of delusion that like, so there's that, and then there's everybody else who's enabled this because it doesn't happen in a vacuum, right, You got to get money and people have to be behind you, and all these other people that go, well, this is a great idea. What part of this is a great idea? He is quite literally unqualified by every metric you can measure a person qualifications for this, completely and utterly unqualified, and yet they made him the mayor of the biggest city in the financial capital of the world, the biggest city in the United States. He's the mayor. Like, I don't know who to blame in this situation, like the arrogance of the khan man who just who just made it happen, or the stupidity of the people who cheerly did it on. I mean, I honestly like my feelings towards New York City is you get everything you deserve if you voted for this. I'm sorry for the people who are held hostage. But if you voted for this and your life is turned upside down in the aftermath, oh fucking well, too bad.
Speaker 3: Would willingly live in a place where you have to pay federal tax, stay income tax, and then city and county city and county tax. You can fucking suck my dick.
Speaker 5: What sales tax?
Speaker 4: I did the math on it, Corey, It were in New York City Because there's separate there's several separate taxes it works out to fifty one percent.
Speaker 3: And then if you have added and then your money most county is going to go to sales tax, which is another let's say five percent of your money at.
Speaker 4: Least, yeah, on whatever your whatever you're's so so, why if you live in the Nordic countries and you were giving away fifty percent of your revenue, but you had socialized healthcare that actually was healthcare, it actually worked, and you were consistently ranked as the in the top five in terms of happiest countries in the world, that would be a different story. But this is New York City, and the shine has come off New York City. It's not this amazing paradise that they made it out to be. It's not the city is so nice. They named it twice. It's a shithole city. It's a low trust society. It's it's disgusting, and and and and the people of New York City, their inability or unwillingness to recognize this will be at their own demise because they are so delusional and so defensive about their city. No, it is the greatest.
Speaker 2: You don't know what it's like. Deliver you.
Speaker 4: We have everything. Oh, you know what man, if I dropped you in the middle of Tokyo and you spent an hour there, you would go, holy shit, this is what a big city should be. New York City is garbage dump. And uh and you know what, Oh, well, because they voted for that, and they and they want that, and so they get that and that's their problem, not mine.
Speaker 2: It sucks too.
Speaker 5: It seems like it's an indictment of voting in general, because you're like, yeah, if you're all stupid enough to select someone who literally can't think through of like a simple fucking economic equation, it all has no like you said, any sort of merit to him, why should have this job? But you chose him. Then it seems like it's does voting even work? Like should we even allow it? Like as stupid people should may be allowed to choose?
Speaker 3: Voting is stupid? Okay, I don't know. Retarded. The whole system is fake. It's all theater. If you think we live in a democracy, hence the voting is for the democracy, then you're fucking kind of retarded. Like the whole thing is this joke. It's like such a joke that we needed to get rid of the whole system. Get rid of Congress, invade Poland, and I'm telling you we'll be all better off.
Speaker 5: But it's also like, it's unfortunate because the people voting in New York, but it's something like fifty percent of the people in New York City now were not born in this country.
Speaker 3: And yes, I think that's a travesty. We need a dictator to round these people up and put them in a meat grinder.
Speaker 5: And it's crazy because you know, not only first they were like, well, people who are illegal or people who are whatever, and then they can't vote. And then they were like, well, some of them are on the voting rules, but that's just like a slowly mistake, and there's not many of them. And now they're like, we're going to change the laws so anyone can vote even if they don't have citizenship. Great, So it wasn't there at all. And then it was like only kind of but a mistake, and now.
Speaker 2: You're going to legalize it. That's where we went.
Speaker 5: So we already know they all fucking voted, and that's why he's elected.
Speaker 3: Well, as far as voting goes, a couple of positive developments happened this week. Besides the voting rights restructuring district thing, which is going to basically eliminate all the Democratic seats in the South. The Supreme Court is about to probably next month hand down their ruling on whether or not ballots that come in after election day can be counted, and it's looking like they're going to put the hammer down on that too. So if it's not in and counted on election day, it's fucking out again.
Speaker 4: Back to like common sense one oh one. Yeah, no shit, your your vote is my vote didn't get counted five days after the election, Yeah, dumb ass. Didn't you turn it in before for the election?
Speaker 2: You know, a better job?
Speaker 5: Like like.
Speaker 4: They announced the guy as the president, Like you think your vote five days later? Give it matters? The guy's the president already, like talk about it.
Speaker 3: And like Alito was great. Alito was great with this. He's like, so it's called election day, are you right?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Election day? And he's like, tell me how it's okay for there to be multiple days of counting ballots after the day. He's like, when I think of things like this, he's like George Washington's birthday or Independence Day, an election day, it's one day. He's like, tell me where I'm wrong, and.
Speaker 5: And all you have to do is make Bilin voting illegal in the entire country. And it's a holiday. Everybody gets a day off, so everybody gets a chance to vote, and the polls are open from seven am to seven pm. You have twelve fucking hour window.
Speaker 2: Go vote. Done?
Speaker 3: Now, if there was some way to be able to do it from internet or your phone, that isn't fuck aroundable?
Speaker 2: No, but everything's around?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Can we bet on it somehow that now? Now I'm interested?
Speaker 5: Couldn't the blockchain fix this?
Speaker 4: Could I sell my vote?
Speaker 3: Can I want to bet or not?
Speaker 4: My market?
Speaker 3: I want to bet. I want to bet on whether or not my neighbor is going to make it to the poll before three pm or after three pm?
Speaker 2: Poly Market that I think you did that on Casshi. I think Caoshi where you can do something.
Speaker 3: How to fuck? Am I seeing all these ads for Calshi and fucking ya. I don't really see ads for poly market, but like there's a lot of talk about these markets. I'm seeing these things on American media, But you can't be an American and use these platforms. How to fuck does that work?
Speaker 5: I don't know they poly market like pharmaceuticals to me, So I know pharmaceutical.
Speaker 3: Pollly market right now, you won't let you do shit. It'll say, we recognize that you're in America, so fuck off.
Speaker 2: What if you have a VPN, can it tell?
Speaker 3: I'm well, I'm sure a VPN is fine. And then see if man VPNs just makes it so easy. Yeah, you know, they don't give a fuck if because if you go around the rules and use a VPN, it's not on them, and if they catch you, they can technically keep your money. So they might as well encourage that kind of shit.
Speaker 4: You know that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I mean, so let's put let's put a little something on Koshi. You know, we can get a we can get something going in.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you those prediction market companies are backed by intelligence agencies.
Speaker 3: Well, the CEO of fucking Polyymarket's like twenty three or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, let me that code probably came out of INQ till so you're telling me, you're telling me that it's an operation. I'm saying it's a psychological operation because if they can get the prediction markets to say, hey, sixty seven percent of people are in favor of World War three, where they're on You're like, holy shit, like just if people are betting on it, then must be true, right, they're putting their money down. Must be true unless they're But of course they could be rigging the numbers, making it look one way and make you feel subconsciously a little bit like the herd has made a decision, like the betting market has spoken. Now it's not the CIA on ABC News telling you this. It's the better is like it's smart money is saying that this is gonna happen, Like, holy shit, it must be happening, right, So I feel like you can make self fulfilling prophecies. You can. You can make things popular by bye bye or unpopular consequently to just something that you would think would be like a hugely popular thing comes out and like it's four percent approval and everyone what the fuck? Maybe maybe it is, maybe it isn't any good, and that's all.
Speaker 5: They do, and yeah that because they do it already with like that's what shadow banning is for. If we can make people think that no one likes you or watches you, that you can't be seeing or whatever, then everyone's gonna think you're a piece of ship and I'll listen to you. It's like perception is everything, and they've already done it with Poles before fucking polymarket or whatever anyway where they're like, yeah, the Poles totally say like sixty percent of people love this guy.
Speaker 2: And you're like, I mean, who did you ask?
Speaker 5: Like, how did you phrase it?
Speaker 4: And people that we that worked for us in three of us, I said what we wanted and so there you go.
Speaker 5: There's the pole and then so they've already been doing all that ship the perception.
Speaker 2: It is a sigh up, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 4: Could you imagine how you make your money in the future. It's like, oh, I bet I'm on the prediction market. My conspiracy theory background has made a perfect candidate. I'm predicting false flag events. I'm parlaying that with the stage terror attacks and things like that.
Speaker 2: You have a file, you have a five parlay?
Speaker 4: Did you get a five leg parlay on that false flag? It's I've seen this movie before, Like I was talking to Holy damn the Guard. We put a bunch of money.
Speaker 1: On this, you know in that whatn't somebody supposed to get paid out on one of those markets and they didn't.
Speaker 2: You mean, like, a what was it about about all? You're like, I think, what was it like? Old?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, with the old.
Speaker 4: Prices and ship when in recent Oh, there's they're always doing that when they know they're going to go in there. They've got people, you know, placing financial instruments and bets in advance about Yeah, of course they're doing a ton of that. That's how Trump's kids are making a bunch of money too, which is here we go.
Speaker 2: Hey, I mean, I guess you got it. You gotta get it by getting good.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 1: Look, the only thing I said, the only thing we messed up with is that we didn't get our skam gang goal.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We didn't.
Speaker 2: We didn't win, didn't up it's a twenty twenty. That's what you could.
Speaker 1: Really, you could up to any of this game game as long as you didn't go by Lamborghini's and ship. You all right, dumbasses niggas went bought Lamborghinis and yachts and ship. It was supposed to be for fucking for people's wages at the at the corporations.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, you gonna get caught on that.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like, yeah, oh, we gave you three million dollars and you bought four Lamborghinis.
Speaker 2: It's like, huh, that's weird. Let's go and listen. Yeah right, all right, it's like ship, but it's supposed to go to people.
Speaker 4: Well again, what if they do the the energy lockdowns? But then they do like the Paycheck Protection Program Part two electric boogaloo where it's like all these businesses are forced to shut down again because this energy is and you're like, oh, you made me shut down my business as well. Right, you start to do that? Does that? Corey think that's coming. You're gonna get the get get getting not miss out the second time around.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: They're just gonna say everybody, you're on your own.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: It's good. Look, if you run out of gas, you run out of gas. I mean.
Speaker 1: Now, the thing you have to worry about with the energy locked down, his niggas out there with a with a fucking siphoning.
Speaker 2: That's what you have to work. You walk outside and somebody got their mouth on a hose, you'd be like, what the fuck are you doing? Damn?
Speaker 1: And it's like for your ship into a jug. You know what I'm saying. That's why you don't you don't want ship to actually hit the fan bo. It's not gonna be a pretty time, you know what I'm saying. It's gonna be It's gonna be ugly. It's gonna be real U. And it's gonna get ugly quick too, Like it's gonna be ugly. With the quickness, like what the fuck has happened?
Speaker 4: And the time it takes to draft seven rounds of NFL football, you will have an utter chaos on the streets. I tell you, seventy two hours plenty of time to get people hungry and angry. And then it stops being like Netflix and show after the second day, and then it becomes.
Speaker 5: That's why you always have to keep at least a few bullets for yourself.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Hey the hey what I said that one of the greatest endings in cinema is the missed My man shot everybody in the car, including the sun.
Speaker 2: He didn't have one one bullet left for himself, and here comes the government found out how to kill the fucking put and missed away. That ship was to up. I think Stephen King said that that that wasn't his original ending, and he was like that was for him, that was even fucked up. You know what I'm saying. That's when you know that you that you got that you got something good there.
Speaker 1: When the original writer was like, yeah, he's like, whoa, I mean I see that one coming. Oh man, Yeah, shot the sun in the head too. If you ain't seen the miss, sorry, but yeah that was two other people in the car and then the sun was in the car. Yeah, so they the car shut down, the miss was all around them. They're like, well fucked so as we're gone, and just you know in this thing, I ain't have enough bullet stave. So he got to live the rest of his life.
Speaker 5: No one, you haven't fling everyone up head to head.
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, creat how many heads before it stops?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you see what we gotta We got to know if we do we have full metal jacket bullet, you know what I'm saying. So just regular ammo. You know what I'm saying. If you got if you got your your you know, your regular standard bullet, then yeah it could go through. But if you got the one that expands when it hits soft tissue, got run into an issue.
Speaker 2: There, it's gonna be that's gonna be the problem. So depends on that.
Speaker 4: Which ones do you want for the zombie apocalypse? Do you want the ones that explode when it hits off tissue or or or.
Speaker 6: Not expandinglow tip okaylips, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, So that's that's the ones you want.
Speaker 2: Like, but that's cost more.
Speaker 4: Okay, so yeah, but in the zombie apocalypse, like you're not price sensitive?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, you're just gonna be stealing ship.
Speaker 4: Anciety is broken down considerably. If you're shooting zombies with hollow point bullets, you're at a point. You're at a stage where the meaning of money is irrelevant.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, at that point in time, hopefully don't run into day you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That might be next week for all we know, ship yours been turning on so far.
Speaker 2: That's the if it's bad off.
Speaker 1: We appreciate everybody for being with us on this episode. We're gonna go ahead and hit the round table. Everybody give us what they got in they We'll go go ahead and go with Charlie.
Speaker 4: I have Scott Armstrong on the show on Macroaggressions to check it out. It's fantastic. You can go to activistpost dot com get your news over there. That's it.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Lindsey.
Speaker 5: Check out the podcast episodes tonight. I'm doing that sex Magic Unleashed on the unwinning public. The ancient jujay are rabbinical orders and worse. And you can get everything on any podcast platform. You can check it out on the streaming platforms. You can go to roguesoul dot org for everything else I do.
Speaker 3: Did all those sex magic people that they have meth back in the day or what?
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, well, yeah, substances are always used too.
Speaker 2: It's very interesting.
Speaker 5: Not always math, but there's always some sort of psychoactive substance and there's the sex magic.
Speaker 3: Going on, and they have to have some kind of boner pills.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gotta have the boner pills, Gotta make it through the whole ritual or else.
Speaker 2: You know, who are you even?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 5: Right? You know what?
Speaker 1: You know? One of those things that he talked about was like with a foreskin with more sensitivity and stuff. I was just like, ladies, do you really want us to have more sensitivity? We won't even get ten strokes in, you know what I'm saying? You know, what I mean, I don't know if you want bet or not. Cory's got a book out. Yeah, yeah, Cory's got a book out.
Speaker 3: O ya books out?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: He got books? He got volume two? What we say within a month, Corey? What we got on volume two?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be out this month, okay, So because people want to. The first one's been selling, so as long as it's selling, I ain't really in a rush because then people are gonna have to buy the other one. So I'm gonna try to drag this thing out as long as possible, so we know it'll be out like two weeks.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, people, what's it to you?
Speaker 5: Home?
Speaker 2: People won't you know what, nigga. People won't sign coffees. I mean, we getting messages. They're like, hey man, we can I get a signed coffee? Of course? Like ware, I want to get the volume two and you know you're damn dragging his feet. Folks won't it. They won't have signed copy so.
Speaker 4: We can.
Speaker 1: Oh, boy, esk you for twenty dot com for everything I do.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: We won't be with y'all next week because it's Mother's Day, So go enjoin your mother's You know what, I'm saying, if they're still around. Uh and yeah, so we.
Speaker 1: Appreciate everybody being here. We'll catch y'all in a couple of weeks and you know, beyond the keeps on Thursday night so you can check us.
Speaker 2: There be sad