Speaker 1: Oh that's are hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy. I am the Cajun night and tonight, as far as the Cult of Conspiracy is concerned, I'll be flying solo because Raven Lee had some things come up that she had to handle. But we do have on in a We've had them on before. We met them at bro Grove, not once, but twice. You know them, you love them. Brad from the Awakened podcast. Thank you for coming on this evening. Brother, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm great, man, Thank you for having me on. You guys are always awesome to me, Man, and I always give you your flowers wherever I can every time I go on somebody else's show or bro Grove, wherever it's at. Man, I'm always very thankful for you guys, because I know you'll built such a huge audience together, you and Jonathan and now Ravens an honor to be on here with you, dude.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, Dude. The honors are ours, honestly, because we try to keep the real ones as close as possible, and you are one of the realest ones that we know of. To be completely honest with you and speaking of tonight or today, depending on when you're listening to this good cult. Remember, we are going to be talking about disclosure propaganda. How there are so many lies woven into the story that we get told, but also at the same time, some of these truths are trying to break out, but they're also getting buried under more and more lies. Tell me about this man you talked about. There's disclosure movies that are coming out, right, There's disclosure documentaries coming out. Spielberg brought up one. I'm trying to remember who the other guy was it released the disclosure documentary, and basically they're all in your opinion propaganda.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Dan Fair had a.
Speaker 2: Ask the one disclosure movie, The Age of Disclosure, that came out a couple months ago. So this topic might seem like old hat, but it's really got a lot of it's becoming more relevant, especially as we approach Steven Spielberg's version of disclosure with his Disclosure Day movie. He's been disclosing stuff to the public since the seventies, you know, with what is the movie called again, Third Close Encounters of the Was it Third Kind?
Speaker 1: That was Spielberg? Yeah, I'll be damn yeah, yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Actually Dan Farra is an underling of his.
Speaker 2: If you will, Dan Farra is kind of like becoming the new Spielberg because you know, Spielberg's been doing this for fifty years. I mean, he's he's passing the buck on to someone. He's passing the baton on to someone else.
Speaker 1: Said underling? Was he like? Was he an understudy, a mentor was he one of his crew?
Speaker 2: Well, he's been a producer on a couple of his shows, like excuse me, Ready Player one, Yeah, the I believe a producer and executive producer and Ready Player one. That is Dan Farrah was on, you know, for Steven Spielberg. And you really have to question this guy, Dan Farrah, who has never had any major films that he's directed by himself except for Disclosure Day, and then all of a sudden he has access to Marco Rubio and all these other high level intelligence of visual CIA, FBI. Congressman, you don't just get that kind of access on your directorial debut R. You know, you just don't call up your buddy and go, hey, dude, let's let's do an interview together. You got to remember Marco Rubio, this I think he did some interviews with him before he became Secretary of State, but then also as Secretary State. And there's a big reason why you see Marco Rubio in the film The Age of Disclosure. For his film, he's talking about this whole movie, they talk about non human intelligence. Nobody really mentions the word alien or extraterrestrials. And that's a big thing that I actually am trying to let everybody know. The government is not lying to you per se. They're just not telling you their words. They're they're using a totally different book. They're using a totally different vocabulary. Well, let's let's take that back with it.
Speaker 3: Yes, the government is definitely lying to you.
Speaker 2: But if you go back to that, I can't remember the name of the event that happened, man, it was in like Michigan or Ohio or somewhere like that. Of it was one of those first stories where the government was like, oh, that was swamp gas. It was these two girls of the that saw like a UFO and they're like, nah, it was swamp gas. Well, they're technically not lying about that, and I'll get into that a little bit a little bit later, but so, yeah, they use different language than we use and you just have to know their language, and it's a very I mean, they use pseudonyms for everything they don't have. You know, they're not going to have like Brad Lao at the you know, the white House dot gov. Typically they're going to have something some kind of a pseudonym that's just like now. Some people will of course, but I think and I think they will still have one of those types of emails, but it'll be like, let's just use Barack Obama for example. We'd be like Barry oh at you know something something dot gov or whatever the case is. And they do this because for people who try to access these for your requests or whatever, they can't find that information because they're asking for Barack Obama at white House dot gov and they're not asking for Barrio at Secretary of State dot com.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: They get whatever it needs right right, it's making it up right now.
Speaker 2: But the point.
Speaker 3: Is is they all use pseudonym.
Speaker 2: You saw this with the Hillary Clinton case with her private server. A lot of the emails that were released in WikiLeaks, you saw a lot of those types of pseudonyms. I don't know if you remember this or not, but what was the guy what was the lady's name, Not Susan Rice. There was another no, no, no, she was the Attorney general. Short She was like a light skinned black lady, I believe short hair. I can't remember her name, but she had another pseudonym, and she was talking about this meeting on the tarmac with the Clintons and all this other stuff.
Speaker 3: But again, the.
Speaker 2: Point is is they used different pseudonyms, So I don't really remember why I was going with all that. But their language is very different, is what I'm trying to get at. Like, for the last seven years, they've had disclosure briefings in Congress. Every couple of years they'll have another. You know, it's just a dog and pony show essentially, where people come. You get all the Defense Department officials and all this other stuff, all these whistleblowers like David Grush and David Fraverer and all.
Speaker 1: These people, and I mean all the good cult members. Know I'm not exactly a huge fan of David Grush. Like listen, I am a full blown believer in aliens right and to what level, to what degree where they come from. We can debate that and speculate till the cows come home. But what I am saying is that every single syllable that David Grush has ever ushered onto a microphone has been DoD approved and greenlit. And they, by they, I do mean the actual US government, not the shadow elite. No, no, no, the actual Department of Defense and the actual White House has given him the thumbs up to talk about it. And it's like, Okay, y'all understand how much of a red flag that really is?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm throwing it out. It's the same as like a former CIA operative coming forward to tell you about some CIA shit. It's like, you understand, the agency has green lit them to talk about these things. Otherwise he would never saying with like you ever seen Andy Boustamante, No, uh. He has a podcast called I Think It's Modern Day Spy. He's this kind of looks racially ambiguous type of dude, big big afro, curly hair, but he's always got to kind of pull back a little bit. Yeah right, yeah, CIA guy. He goes on tons of podcasts and he's very likable, but you understand he was trained on how to be likable. He and his wife were both operatives, and they have a podcast together where they talk about it. Okay, now listen, I'm not saying that he is some sort of an all encompassing source and we should take what he says as the word of God. What I am saying is that, yes, he has a little more insider knowledge about the CIA than your average at Joe. That's fine, but you also have to take everything he says with a massive grain of salt because everything he's saying has been approved for him to say. And then you look at David Grush. Not a single bit of what he said was a first person account. Everything was third persons, everything was a story. Well, I don't know, but I was told that the answer to your question, mister Congressman is yes. And it's like, that's not that's not what we're asking for. No one asked for that. But yeah, to your point, he's the type of disclosure we're getting. There are some right, there are some former pilots, naval pilots, air force pilots who will come forward and say, yeah, up there we saw some shit we can't explain. We saw some balls alight, we saw some shit pop up on radars that like was defying the laws of physics, and like Okay, I listened to those dudes. These people, they're not telling you, Oh, it absolutely was pleadians. It was absolutely reptilians. They're not making speculative claims like this. What they're saying is there is something out there that we don't know what it is, and here's my story of my experience with it. I'm good with that. Then you have a lot of people come forward and say, oh, that was clearly in the arians obviously, and it's like, here we go, and that person will get three hours of airtime. Meanwhile the pilot might get ten minutes. It's it seems like it's all a part of the plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is, man, and you hit on it exactly with David Grush, all of these people. It's not just David Grush always second hand accounts. Well, I know a guy who knows a guy who heard over say, we know that there may be a crash retrieval program because we I know a guy who used to work in that department. He said this, do this is That's That's the whole point of what I'm trying to talk about here, is how it's just all garbage, right, It's like, none of it.
Speaker 3: You can watch those things till you're blue in the face.
Speaker 2: Literally, you can just sit there for hours and just I just I learned a long time ago. I used to be heavy, heavily into politics. I would sit there and be like, you know, come on, Republicans, you can get.
Speaker 3: These get Barack Obama or whoever it is.
Speaker 2: And eventually I realized, like, oh, this is all a show.
Speaker 3: Even when I was in the military.
Speaker 2: I saw it. Yeah, but I was I was a public relations I was a photographer in the public relations department within the military. Actually JD. Vance and I had the exact same job in the military. He was a commat photographer. I was a comet photographer.
Speaker 1: Dude, look at y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But but so essentially we were under the public relations and public relations is just propaganda, that's all.
Speaker 1: That is, right, right, So when something goes wrong, make sure you get to the local news station, tell him it was a training exercise. But everybody's okay the obvious jargon for sure, obviously.
Speaker 2: And also, you know, when we were in the Middle East, or I was in the Middle East. I don't know if you served over there or not, but when I was in the Middle East, they would have you know, they would say, the public relations officer would say, go get a picture of a soldier giving out some bread to a Afghan girl or something like that.
Speaker 3: So then you got to fake something and pose it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and all this other stuff. So again it's it's an information war that I think we're in a information war. People don't really realize that that's what that is. We're in the information war and that that will lead into what I'm going to talk about about propaganda in a minute. But yeah, all these people man this second hand hand accounts, all this other stuff. They never really have any kind of firm information. There's also another thread that people aren't talking about enough, and it's like why are they always talking to Department of Defense Because these people are they have heavy security clearances a lot of times, and they can be court martialed and they can be put in Fort Levenworth or whatever for saying some of the things they say, so they're very careful with their words, like you said, with all these these different top secret clearances tsscis, which are which is a compartmentalized clearance. Yeah, and then you need to know clearances and all this other stuff. So there's different levels different tiers, and once you get a top secret clearance, it doesn't go away.
Speaker 1: It does after ten years mine mine expired in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Actually it does. But what I'm saying is like if you left the job at nine years later, they can say, hey, we need you and you're activated back onto that.
Speaker 3: Sure, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Whatever you're so. So these people who are fresh out of the government, like lou Elizondo, who are they still have that good clearances while they're talking about all this stuff, right, they don't go away?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's also, Uh, Like you're talking about the clearance levels. There's different types. So I know guys who have a Yankee White clearance, which means they can carry a load of weapon next to the president. Okay, cool. That does not mean that they're in the war room whenever some shit's going on, like they're not red in or briefed on the higher level things that are going There's like a physical level of clearance, and then there's an information level of clearance. So everybody in the military has basically a classified it's a very very low level, very low wrong. Cool, cool, You're able to get onto military basis next up would be that secret, right, which is not that crazy. They're not calling your third grade teacher to see if you were a good kid or not. TS and TSSI Top secret is when that starts to get to that level of there are they're starting. They're starting to call your family members, They're starting to pull records to see if you have an uncle in jail for terrorism or things like that. And then from that part up it goes deeper and deeper into making sure that you are who you say you are and if you're somebody they could trust. Cut two. These things expire after ten years and grants it. Like you said, I had a TS if for whatever reason, the government was to knock on my door and say that they need me, they could just reinstate it. It's not this big thing where they got to cause clearances are expensive to get, right, it's expensive to run. We're talking eighty k to run a TS A very basic top secret security clearance TSSCI and everything on. Up that, yeah, we're going further and further because they we're talking about man hours for somebody to actually do deep dives into this person and that cost money. Then cut two for them to just like give somebody. We see these movies, right in the Transformers movies, for instance, they bring these computer nerds in and they just kind of read them in Boom boom, Now you're a top secret and let's go here. That's the thing that happens. That's absolutely thing that happens. The situation will dictate when it comes to things like that. But for those that already have had this extensive background check done on them, and it's just that easy to just reinstate it, especially when you have a very high up signature on there. It is what it is, right, one hundred percent. So you get these people like Loue Elizondo or the pilots, and not all these pilots. I don't know. I don't know how many of these pilots have top secret or higher levels of clearance. But whatever, when they're coming out and talking about it, they're not telling you how our defensive posture works, right, They're not reading out how our radars, what frequency they're looking for, whatever. Else. They're telling you about a story that they have from their time in So these things, okay, I can understand. But some of these dudes that clearly have a higher level security clearance and they're speaking very openly about the situation at hand. It's like, so somebody tapped you on the shoulder and told you you were greenlit to talk about this.
Speaker 2: Obviously, yeah, exactly, And it's like a field promote I actually witnessed the feel promotion because I used to work for an army general when I was in the military, and I literally saw it was like he asked the guy if he could do a certain thing. He asked the higher ranking guy said no, he has the lower ranking guy. The guy said, yeah, he goes, well, you're now the E six in charge. It was just that that's how it works with those kind of things because they have that kind of that that kind of a power to be able to do that. So the point is, though, man, is all of these all these people sitting there running their mouth.
Speaker 3: They're really not saying anything.
Speaker 2: You know, they can they can sit there all day, they look good in front of the camera, they say all these things. It's all intentional. It's all uh designed. It's designed to throw you off the path of what's really happening and what's really going on.
Speaker 3: That's really what it boils down to.
Speaker 2: So take my work for it. When I tell you, do not watch those things. They're literally a waste of time. And here's why. All you're seeing CIA, FBI, all these again national security organization, right, d I A, all these kinds. You're seeing these kind of do O D these kind of people. So it becomes a nasty So immediately when you think of aliens and disclosure and all this, they're making it seem like it's all national security and and you can ask questions, we had all this stuff. That's again that's all hogwash because what what does the word anomalists mean? Out of the ordinary, out of it's but usually it's like anomalous weather, anomalists, whatever, patterns, whatever.
Speaker 3: So what when when people see UFOs.
Speaker 2: And aliens and all this whatever you want to call them, u aps, unidentified aerial phenomena, whatever you want to call them. What's aerial phenomena? Right, it's it's happening in the atmosphere, it's happening in the oceans, it's happening in volcanoes. So why is there no one from the Department of Energy on that panel? Why is there why is there no one from the Department of Interior, Because the Department of Interior oversees like the oceans and the volcanos and the national parks and all this stuff, which is where all of this stuff is happening. Yeah, so how come we don't have a panel of anyone from the Department of Energy.
Speaker 3: Nobody has been.
Speaker 2: From the Department of Energy or the Department of Interior on that panel being asked these kind of questions. And that is the single solitary thing that should tell you that nothing of what they're talking about is garbage. Well, us knowing that information.
Speaker 1: Is Let me ask you this, though a lot of people and myself included, to be completely honest with you, the head of these departments are appointed officials, right. The head of the Department of Energy isn't some guy who was with the department for thirty years and worked his way up to the higher echelon. There are rare occurrences of people that have right and when the time came to President looked at the panel and was like, you know what, that guy or girl is obviously the right person for that job. So he put him in there, and they really do knock it out of the park. And then you look at people like who's in charge of the Department of education, and it's a person who never ever sat in a public school classroom in their life, right. Or you look at who's in charge of the Department of War now Department of War used to the Department of Defense. I like Haig Seth. There's issues with him. I understand that, but at least he's served at one point in time. Typically the person in charge of the defense has never served. And that's a whole issue. When you look at the Department of Energy or the Department of Interior, how many these people actually served their country in that regard or even worked in that department prior to their appointing. Right, So, whenever you're saying we never see these people in there, I agree that this is a red flag. But then you have a lot of people give you pushback and say, well, even if they were there, it's not like these people know what the fuck you're talking about anyway, So how can we trust that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're one hundred percent right, But what they usually do is they appoint someone like there's a guy named Doug Bergham who's the Secretary of Interior, for example, Well, he manages public lands, and who's the person who's buying.
Speaker 3: Up all the public lands right now is the Gates Bill Gates?
Speaker 2: Right, So Doug Burnham Burgham used to be business partners.
Speaker 3: He's good friends with Bill Gates.
Speaker 2: He actually Microsoft bought one of his companies and he was a higher up at Microsoft for a long time.
Speaker 1: Oh is this this new information to me? Dude?
Speaker 2: Right? So then, so now you got someone who is he's an insider. All these people are always insiders. They're always working in oil or energy in some way. So again, yeah, I'm not necessary worry about them because they are appointments and yeah they do come and go. Okay, why not have a panel of physicists on there and saying, hey, we see in these strange things, these plasmoids in the sky in New Jersey and New York? What is going on here? Why are the auroras at lower latitudes? How come we're not asking those kinds of questions? How can we see certain things at certain times of the day, et cetera, et cetera. Those are major questions that you should be asking someone from the Department of Energy. They have Remember these UFOs aliens whatever are always seen over nuclear energy research facilities. They are always seen, uh, dismantling these atomic bombs and all those newse nuclear weapons, right, and they're always So how come we don't have anybody from the Department of Energy answering like, why are we seeing these over nuclear energy facilities? Right? Yeah? How come?
Speaker 3: How come?
Speaker 2: Again? I don't think that they see them as a threat. I don't.
Speaker 3: This is not a national security threat.
Speaker 1: I don't think, no whenever the.
Speaker 2: Alien stuff is not national security threat when he does, because it's about their own self preservation, these aliens, these So I mean, I've explained this in other shows before I did a show with Tripley. I probably would on Temple Hat, which I was I really butchered.
Speaker 3: I was kind of all over the place.
Speaker 2: But what I was trying to say say is that these things are antimatter. They form up out of antimatter, out of plasma, and so anytime you have some sort of energy thing going on, their ability to remain coherent together is threatened. So high heat like from nuclear blasts will disperse these things back into the ether.
Speaker 3: So that's where that comes from.
Speaker 2: So they I don't think that they have this, and I say, they just mean this non human intelligence, which again goes back to what I was talking about. Nobody in these briefings is saying not aliens. They're not saying extraterrestrials. They're saying words like, and I got a list of them here for you, because this is how many there are. They're saying words like non human intelligence, unidentified aerial phenomena, unidentified anomalist phenomena, non human, interdimensional, recessive dogmatic et races human. Yeah, they're saying subspace C equals H types. They're saying recessive extra terrestrial races. They're saying, oh.
Speaker 1: What was that one that sounded like you were trying to control all delete your keyboard? What was that one?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, subspace C equals H types, like.
Speaker 1: These subspace C equals H types?
Speaker 2: Yeah, alright again again, who is gonna search for that on a on a four year request?
Speaker 1: What the fuck does that even mean? Like I understand you're saying, like, okay, we're carbon based life forms, so these might be some other type H is hydrogen. So you're saying these are these.
Speaker 2: Are carbon equals hydrogen types right there? They might be some that might be something related to that.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair maybe fuck.
Speaker 2: So then you got recessive non human ets, non human intelligent life, non human life forms, ultra terrestrials, non human biologics, non human biological materials, technologies of unknown origin, sentient intelligent, non human life form.
Speaker 3: I heard one the other day.
Speaker 2: It's called synthetic astrobiology terrestrial race. This is a new one, Saber, right, synthetic Yeah, astrobiology terrestrial race.
Speaker 1: Okay, so my favorites might be Saber and the ultra terrestrials. I think that I think ultraterrestrial might take the cake for me personally. I like that a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, that was the word that actually got me interested in like why are these Why is this word ultraterrestrial being used? And basically that means that they are not from They're not extraterrestrial and not coming from terrains that are extra They are ultra means they're part of the terrain. And that's the kind of stuff that really got me down the path of like that whole are they matter versus antimatter? And I've talked about it again on Temple Hat as well as neffl on Des Squad we talked about it a little bit, and I've talked a lot about it on my own show. But so essentially these it starts off as matter versus antimatter. We're matter, they are antimatter, and they exist the same way.
Speaker 3: This is kind of a condensed version.
Speaker 2: They exist. Think of it like a balloon. They are the space they You know, matter is anything that has mass and takes up space. Right, what is mass? The way I can tell you what mass is, I think that they are mass. The it's the expansion that they are. They are. They continuously expand and expand, expand, and their expansion helps us create continue to create life. And again I don't want to, I don't wanna. This wasn't supposed to be about all of that. But essentially, during the Big Bang there's matter versus antimatter. Boom, there's an explosion, and out of that explosion of photon of light is exhibited or is released. That photon of light animates the matter. What happens to the antimatter, the antimatter, the residue from that explosion is the anti matter. It becomes dark matter, and dark matter continuously expands.
Speaker 3: Okay, so long story short.
Speaker 2: They use plasma to get in to come into our reality.
Speaker 1: So correct me if I'm wrong. You are or are not a flat earther as of this moment.
Speaker 2: I'm not an either. I mean, I don't really know. I don't think it matters. I think it does matter, but it doesn't matter because I think regardless there's a sun, the Sun will hit the Earth on a certain spot of the day, and I think that that's the only thing that really matters to me. I'm not taking the shitty way out right. I'm not saying like I'm actually more of like it's a tole royal Earth where it's like in the energy field that is continuously you know, putting off a magnetic field.
Speaker 3: That's kind of what I think it is.
Speaker 2: It's a crystal lattice that have formed over time on top of this energy field.
Speaker 3: And again that crystal.
Speaker 2: Lattice is made out of all these different space dusts, and one of the biggest one is silicon. And there's a reason why that is because silicone is highly conductive. It's like it's so plasma is out there in space, it's kind of dispersed. Sun hits it, the Sun keeps it kind of electrified in the soup of ions. When the Sun cools, they form into what's called complex plasma. Sometimes it depends on if there's a space dust to attach itself to.
Speaker 3: And the most.
Speaker 2: Usable space dust is silicon. This is why you get you see Silicon Valley, and all these words are being used because silicon is the is what this is like the sem It's like the semiconductor of all of the technology. And that's the same in space. You have silicone in space and complex plasmas are actually supercomputers. They're literally supercomputers. They're not digital like we know them. They're analog. That means that that little speck of dust, that silicone that's in the center of the crystal lattice that forms within complex plasma, it's like a node of the brain. That thing stores information on it. It's an analog storing device. And so when you see words like synthetic, astrobiology, terrestrial race, they might be actually creating these kinds of races, these kinds of biologics and things like that.
Speaker 1: So by creating, do you mean something akin to clones or drones? And I don't mean drones in the sense of the earth bound you know, for propeller little thing that people are using in Ukraine and Russian shit. I mean drones as in like a like a worker bee of the hive mind or something like that. Do you mean something akin to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Because what non human intelligence is is complex plasma. It is literally that's what it is. So plasma is like is the best way to describe the plasma is like when you look up at the sky and the ionosphere is blue during the day, what is happening is there's an air glow that's being put off. What So, the sun hits the plasma, the complex plasma that's always in the sky at night. The sun hits the complex plasma and disperses it into a plasma, which is a sup of ions and free electrons. And when the sun goes away, it cools and quickly forms back into a complex plasma because it is self organizing. That's what complex plasma is, self organizing, and it's highly intelligent. So when people are talking about non human intelligence, they're literally talking about plasma. They're talking about complex dusty plasma, Okay, And.
Speaker 3: So this is why they're using these words, and this.
Speaker 2: Is why they're using all this other recessive and extra you know, all this other subspace each equals h types because I really do think that there are different types of these plasmas in different regions, different areas. Like in the Earth's crust you have magnetite, and magnetite is a mineral that's found in all rocks and when and it's encased in iron, and when the Sun, I know, I'm kind of going, I know, I know, it's hard, hard to follow. Do you believe me?
Speaker 1: Hey, we're here, brother, I'm here.
Speaker 2: The Sun is a giant magnet. Earth is a giant magnet. When the Sun crosses the Earth, whether that's flat Earth or rotating, I don't care. Whenever it crosses the Earth at a certain time a day, those two magnets create induction, which is fair Day's law of induction. It creates and all like current that electrical current unlocks magnetite and releases all these noble gases. Well, noble gases are what I think antimatter attaches itself to to then attach itself to plasma to come into our reality. So it goes antimatter, dark matter, noble gases, and then plasma and then complex dusty plasma. This is the path I think for the dark forces, the demons, the thing. This is the void. What I was just saying with the mass, anything that has mass and takes up space is I think I think it is space. I think they are space. It's the negative. And if you think about your body, there's so many voids in your body, in between every neural node and your brain and all.
Speaker 3: This other stuff.
Speaker 2: It's empty space, and in one little node that connects to a bunch of other nodes. So I think that they are part of that empty space. They are the void. They are lightless, they are there's no light there because light disperses them back into the ether.
Speaker 3: I know if kind of going.
Speaker 1: Way, No, no, you're good. So circling back to the situation in New Jersey and New York and Pennsylvania just a couple of years ago, where we had these glowing lights in the sky. Some are saying they were orbs, some are saying they were clearly drone. Some are saying they're clearly aliens or ups or whatever the case. I agree with you as far as the disclosure is concerned, because we have bipartisan cover up on this. Republicans, Democrats, junior senators or people that have been in DC for thirty five years, everybody all said, oh, that that's nothing, don't worry about that. Wait, wait what now? Wait? Listen, listen, they're not enemy, but they're not ours, but they're not going to hurt you, and you don't need worry about that. And it's like, okay, pause, I understand that not all of you are very well read into astrophysics and energy and what these things might be. But the fact that every single one of you are not even asking questions. You are all somehow you're not read in on what they are, but you're certainly read in enough to not be concerned about it, regardless of what political affiliation you have. That's worrying to me. I can't even think of a more massive red flag on the play. And so you are saying that this was something of the energy variety.
Speaker 2: One percent energy. It's all energy. It's all solar cycles and energy, plasma, electromagnetics, all the stuff that nobody's talking about in any of these things. They're like, none of these disclosure films are talking about this, none of these disclosure hearings are talking about this. And that's that's what it is. It's you know, when something can come in and out of reality, when when something can hover over nuclear bases and dismantle stuff, and then they're like, ah, no big deal, I mean, that would be a big, pretty big deal for if that was some kind of a real, you know, threat to national security. But the fact that there's nothing they can do about it because complex plasma is all around us all the time at night especially, and it needs electromagnetic energy to stay coherent. And when the sun comes out, it becomes very incoherent and disperses it because the heat heats up that silicon that's in the center of those crystal lattices within complex plasma, and it disperses too much energy, it disperses it back into plasma. So they need they need these complex plasmas need a low energy field to keep them sustained.
Speaker 3: And this is where.
Speaker 2: You're talking about UAPs and ball lightning and all this plasmoids. That's what that is. Because when something, when a plasma, a complex plasma, hits a magnetic field, it becomes a plasmoid, which is a plasma toroid. It becomes a golden halo, a golden halo. This is honestly where I think the idea of angels came from, because there's a guy named Winston Bostic who studied this in the sixties and he was shooting plasma into a magnetic field on accident. He was just studying something else and he saw that it was creating these little halos, these little golden sonic rings flying all over the place, and it was trans medium, was going through walls and stuff like that. So then he started shooting them at each other and it was they were forming these coherent structures like this complex plasma. Wow. So the complex plasma, I mean, I'm sorry, not the complex, but he was shooting complex plasmas at these magnetic field and it was becoming plasma toroids or plasmoids. Once these plasmoids become coherent, they form a little orb of like if you look up at stars, that's what stars are, dude, It like a you see a constant what looks like electrical field in these stars, right, it looks like they're underwater or whatever. Well that's what these things are forming as well. They're forming like stars that can inhabit or be on in Earth's at me sphere. And so so anyways, that the Jellyfish UFO video that Jeremyslopel release.
Speaker 3: Have you seen that one?
Speaker 1: Oh, I've seen it quite a few times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you and I have talked about this as on this show. Before, we've talked about complex plasmas and all this other stuff and plasma portals. So Jeremy Corbel's video is a comp plasma. It's just a big clump of things flying around. You can't see it can only be seen with like infrared type things, and it flies around until it finds a magnetic field, which is usually at these portal locations like stone hinge and pyramids and all this other other stuff. I think that this intelligence has been tricking people for thousands of years to create these portal locations so they can enter into our into our atmosphere, into our reality, because they need a sustained electromagnetic field to stay coherent. They need the need the end. So this is what lay lines are too.
Speaker 1: By the way, Okay, so explain this to me now. There you're saying that these plasmoids are forming as a result of our environment. For lack of better words, I'm oversimplifying it here. But it's not like these are coming from another dimension or another planet or something like that. These what we are seeing are not intelligent life. It's more like it's more like a vorticee in the water. Right when there's a boat and a propeller takes off. You see the swirls in the water. The swirl is not an intelligent being in and of itself. It's a reaction caused by something. You're saying that these plasmoids are something more akin to that. Correct.
Speaker 2: Yep, they and they and they happen. They form because of solar cycles. They they the solar cycles, which is the cycles of the Sun, which is eleven years, has a major effect on the turbulence and on the how cohi they stay together. And at the end of every solar cycle, it's called solar minimum. About halfway through you get solar maximum. Well, October twenty twenty four was the start of solar maximum, and November December when we started seeing all the Jerseys drones in the air.
Speaker 1: Okay, you get.
Speaker 2: More anomalous plasma, you get more anomalous complex plasma when there's a solar storm during solar maximum. So it happens during solar maximum, the poles of the Sun reverse and it causes a major disturbance. So I think all this stuff, I think that they've been trying to I think that they, the governments of the world, were afraid that there was going to be some major upheaval in the magnetic field, maybe pole reversals or something in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Four, because it's the it's.
Speaker 2: The strongest solar storm we've had on record in for as long as we have recorded this history, right, And this happened at solar maximum, and we're on the decline out of solar maximum right now. Solar minimum is when these plasmoids are more core coherent. Well, twenty nineteen December twenty nineteen was the end of solar was the end of the last solar cycle?
Speaker 1: And how long does that take to go? A solar cycle?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: Like, what twenty five years?
Speaker 2: Year eleven?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow? So the next the next solar minimum is twenty thirty, twenty thirty. Yeah. So this is why people were like, hey, something crazy is gonna happen in twenty twenty five or twenty twenty six, because they think that I think that they think that some major magnetic geomagnetic storm, some solar storm is gonna wipe out the grid or something bad is going to happen. So what happens during a solar storm at solar maximum when you got heavy solar winds pushing up against magnetosphere of Earth which is the big shield, which is the firmament in my opinion, around Earth. It protects us from solar radiation when you get heavy solar winds pushing up against that magnetosphere. It so how it normally works. So let's just say that Earth is round. At the north pole is the auroras. The Aurora Borealis at the south pole is Aurora Australia. Yes, okay. The reason why those two, the reason why we have auroras is because the magnetosphere is protecting those solar winds, protecting us from solar winds, and they enter Earth's atmosphere at the top. Those solar winds enter Earth's atmosphere at the top and the bottom of Earth through what's called Broklan currents. Those Brooklan currents hit our atmosphere which is oxygen, nitrogen, and helium, and it spreads across, so those are called Peterson currents, and it spreads across. I say, electrifies, and it gives off a glow. And this is why we see red and green and blue because those are different gases given off a different glow. So it electrifies the whole Earth, It electrifies the sky well. During solar maximum in twenty twenty four, the magnetosphere was so compressed because of the solar winds that it lowered the latitudes that we were seeing the auroras. So that's why people were seeing in Louisiana. Bro.
Speaker 1: And it blew my mind when people were seeing them in Louisiana, the northern lights in Cajun Country, that like, what are we talking about here? Yeah? And then your neck of the woods too, they were seeing it.
Speaker 2: Weren't thing yeah we saw in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: God dog, I mean it sucks because the night that we were supposed to be able to see them, we had like stupid cloud coverage in my area, so we couldn't see anything. Anyway. I look on the next day and there's so many Facebook videos of people seeing this, and I'm like, of course the one shot, the one time probably in my life were ever half something like this, and of course I can't see nothing. But then it's like, you know, as I'm feeling this way, one of the real life chances that I'm probably gonna get another shot to see that in Louisiana. And I know out loud that sounds crazy, but like, given another two years, and I just feel like some crazy other anomalous thing is going to take place. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, according to the solar cycles, you will see it in twenty thirty six, because that's the way that next solar maximum is going to be.
Speaker 1: No, explain this to me. And I know you're not an astrophysicist or anything like this, but if that is true, and this happens every eleven years on repeat, how can we haven't seen the Aurora borealis in Louisiana up until this point, like throughout the course of human history what.
Speaker 2: We have, but it's just been played down like we haven't, we haven't. It's it's also think about this. If there's a strong if it's the strongest solar winds ever, then it's going to compress it even further from the north pole all the way down to Louisiana. Okay, So the strongest wins ever, this is the strongest one recorded, It compresses it down. Now it happens regularly every twenty thirty six, right every eleven years or whatever, the midpoint of every eleven.
Speaker 3: Of the solar cycles. Okay, so it might not be as strong.
Speaker 2: It'll might maybe it'll press it down to Ohio region you're seeing it in Ohio.
Speaker 3: But it does compress it.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't always compress it down as far as Louisiana or Texas or whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, this makes more sense. IM about to say, Brother, I've been a lot of thirty three years, and I know I have not seen three rounds of this shit in my life, or even two for that matter. But okay, this makes sense. So the conditions were right for them to be compressed down enough to get closer and closer to the equator more than we've had in the last I don't know, two hundred years or however long we've been really observing and recording this type of shit. So okay, I get what you're going here.
Speaker 2: So you got to think about it from the point from I mean, I'm assuming from the point of the government, right, And they're like, we don't want to tell nobody about this because we don't know what's gonna happen when this thing presses the magnetosphere down so much that there's a spillover of solar winds and solar particles coming all the way down as far as Louisiana and New Mexico or wherever. They're like, what in the world's gonna happen. They're probably freaking hell out because again, they've never seen this in recorded history. They don't never, never see a solar storm so strong. So anyways, point of all that is is if they're not talking about the Department, if they're not talking to the Department of Energy, it's all horseshit, It really is. It's just it's just. That's all you can say about that is just there's nothing more to it than that. Because and here's and here's another reason why I know that. And let's go back to the Dan Farrah thing. Okay, I told you I was going to talk about propaganda. Sorry, changing my lighting now.
Speaker 1: You're good dude.
Speaker 2: By the way, man, I'm sick and I'm coughing. I apologize for people who are watching them coughing a lot and all this stuff. I apologize.
Speaker 3: It's getting over a cold.
Speaker 1: You good dude. But you know that actually gives me a really good segue to go ahead and give the shameless plug for anybody who is listening right now who would like to see our faces rather than just hear our voices. What you need to go is go to the link in the description below to patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcasts. When you get there, there's a couple of different tiers for entry here. You go to that lowest tier, you get the shows a couple of days in advance. You get to see our faces, see the articles, and see all the things we have pulled up. But probably the main reason why people go to patreon dot com Slash Culture Conspiracy Podcasts is because it is the only place to get these shows. Absolutely, that's right. Listen ads suck, commercials suck. We know that you want to kick those ads out of here and also help support the show. Come check us out Patreon dot com Slash Culture Conspiracy podcast But also, if you go to that third Eye All the Way Open tier, you get to join us every Tuesday night for the Cult Member Live. And we are still running that promo where if you sign up for the entire year, you're actually getting three months free. That's right. If you go to that Third Eye All the Way Open tiers ten dollars a month, but if you sign up for the entire year, you're only paying for nine months. Find me another streaming platform that is pumping out fifteen to sixteen episodes a week that is charging that low of a price. I challenge you good luck finding one. Come check us out once again Patreon dot com, slash Cultic Conspiracy Podcast. Anyway, back to what we were talking about here, So you are of the belief that there is zero percent shot that what was going on in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, all those things just a hop and a skip away, a go right, zero percent that that was actually man made drones. No, there's no way explain.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, that, this is the most the solar maximum was whenever this was happening, and so this is the most anomalous time for or plasma complex plasma. It's not coherent, it's forming and reforming, forming and reforming because it's so the solar winds are so turbulent, and so yeah, I mean, this was the opportunity for them, by the way, for disclosure, this was the time for them to say millions of people have seen this, thousands of videos.
Speaker 3: Out there online, here's what's really going on.
Speaker 2: But they didn't do that. Now, the only reason I think that they didn't do that is because it's demonic. That's just what I believe.
Speaker 1: Now, you have to dive into this one. So if this was something I'm going to use the term natural very big quote unquote, underline, italicized, bolt the word whatever you want to do on that one. But if this was something naturally happening because of the solar radiation plus the atmospheric pressure or whatever the case, as I say that, I know this very much sounds like, well, you know, it was sunlight refracted off of Venus through some swamp gas. And that's I know what it sounds like out loud, but hear me out. Okay. If this was something that was occurring naturally, they could be explained away through science. Why wouldn't they explain it? Why wouldn't they disclose that? And then, as adendum to that question, why then do you believe that this was obviously demonic? Like I make these connections for me.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that. Well, in the Bible, first, let's just start off with the I can't I can't remember the verse exactly.
Speaker 3: It might be in Luke maybe Luke twenty one.
Speaker 2: Where Jesus saw like he saw satan fall like heaven. I'm sorry, he saw satan fall like lightning from heaven? Sure, sure, well, lightning is plasma. And so when you start looking at like all the verses in the Bible, it talks about like we were talking about the gates of Hell, right, we're talking about the gates of Hades where Jesus built his church on top of the gates of Hades to prevent demonic things from coming out.
Speaker 3: These these this is where he locked Satan.
Speaker 2: I believe this. I actually think Satan is still locked away there. And I kind of have this like we're working theory of like maybe a little season is not actually like two hundred years, but more like every day or every eleven years maybe since it's a solar cycle.
Speaker 1: Now with that, do you believe that Satan is running the world right now from.
Speaker 3: From the depths of Hell?
Speaker 2: Right? I think he's yeah, okay, but I think that I think the demons are like, you know, running a muck there there inhabiting bodies.
Speaker 3: But getting back to what I was saying.
Speaker 2: About the Bible, right, it's like you see all these things in the Bible talking about iron, Well, iron it grounds etheric energy. This is why we have iron gates around cemeteries. It keeps the spirits in, it keeps the energy in, and magnetite is encased in iron. It's like seventy five percent iron. And so when you were when we were talking about swamp gases, right, that's what that is. It's it's uh so you have magnetite, which is a mineral, and inside the magnetite it has all of the different types of noble gases xenon and all these other differences. Right. Yeah, when again, when electric current unlocks that these noble gases are released, These noble gases interact with the atmosphere to become plasma. This plasma becomes complex plasma. This complex plasma becomes uh touroids, plasma toroids, which become orbs, which then become Bigfoot and aliens and all this other stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, you're putting bigfoot and aliens in the same the same, all of it playing field here.
Speaker 2: It's all of it. It's all. They're all demand, they're all, they all exist. Think about it like this with I was talking about matter and antimatter, and how antimatter is now the dark matter that's expanding.
Speaker 3: It's expanding.
Speaker 2: So matter has in the beginning in the Big Bang. Remember, God created the light in the dark. It says it in the bottle. God said I created the light in the dark. So he created matter and antimatter. Well, they're annihilating each other over and over. They're banging against each other, right, this is why, this is why they call it the particle collider. They're trying to recreate that big bang. They're trying to recreate the what happens to anti matter. And this is why they have Antimatter Day on October thirty first, which is the start of the start of the dark half of the year. Okay, So so Cern and all these people they're they're they look at it as antimatter is the most important element or the most important thing, is the creator of this universe. And that's how I think that they see it. They see that the dark forces is what actually creates the material, which.
Speaker 1: My mind blowing to me out loud. I don't understand it, Like I don't understand the logic that they're using. Let me put it like that. They can lay it out and put it all on a whiteboard and you can like see how the math equates. I'm sorry, you're telling me that antimatter is the reason that matter exists, when antimatter is more like a black hole which takes away matter that out loud. This makes no fucking sense stock, but like, sure, let's run it.
Speaker 2: I guess well, the dark matter is what creates gravity. It creates a gravitational field of the material. And so think about it like this. This is how I like to think of it in my mind. I don't know how accurate it is. But God's blowing up a balloon. He blows his breath into a balloon. Which is the balloon? Is it? Is it air or is it a rubber?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Because the majority of it is air, and that majority of the air would be what we call the dark matter. So dark matter only exists to create light. It only exists to continue the expansion of material because out of the when the matter and the anti matter were annihilating each other at the beginning, over and over and over, there were a billion particles matter and a billion particles anti matter. Name it boom boom explode. Right, Somehow matter gained one more particle and continued on. Meanwhile, they science will tell you that dark matter disappeared. I mean, the antimatter disappeared, but it didn't disappear. It became residue. That residue is the dark matter that continues to expand. It's the space.
Speaker 3: It's what continues to expand space.
Speaker 2: Now, I'll put it like this, there is no real space out there where we got a James Webb t let's go flying through space.
Speaker 3: None of that.
Speaker 2: I don't believe any of that stuff. I think space is everything that's around us right now, like this, all this stuff in here right now, everything in between the nodes of our brain, all this other stuff. I believe that though, that is the space. So the reason I say that is because they have this thing called a loosefer telescope, right, yeah, the Vaticans that had it in Arizona wherever it's at. The telescope is a it has to be cryogenically cooled down, which means so it has to be crysentically cool down to see into the infrared. And what it has inside that telescope is a reverse prism. And remember that prisms. You shine a white light through a prism, it refracts into the colors. This is why I think that we are human beings, Hue, we're color beings because God's light is the Sun. It's shining through the firmament and it's refracting into us. Are light. We are light beings, we're human, we're eight color beings.
Speaker 1: So you don't believe the moon is a actual thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is, okay. I think it acts more like a capacitor or something like some kind of an energy store for the Sun. If that makes almost like a battery. Okay, So a positive and a negative.
Speaker 1: Now let's dive into the propaganda associated with the moon. So right now, there are three countries that are fighting for who's gonna make a lunar base happen first, America, Russia, and China, and all of them want to set up a lunar base on the dark side of the Moon and power with nuclear power. Now I've looked into it, bro, and I understand that I'm not anywhere near a nuclear physicist. I get this. I don't understand how they're trying to make a nuclear reactor work on the Moon, because to make a nuclear reactor happen, you need steam. You need flow through a tube with fans in it. You're turning a turban to make power happen. You're not doing that in the vacuum of space, unless it's some sort of weird, self contained inclosed system. But If that's the case, then you have a whole litany of other problems on the other end as far as like energy dilution goes. Right, So, like let's say that you're taking the steam, you're collecting it water, letting condens down, and recycling it. Okay, now you have energy drop. So at that point, nuclear power is about a one to one ratio, which is not gonna be enough to power some sort of a lunar base. But I digress. Like I said, I'm not an expert on this. It just makes no goddamn sense to me. But whatever, Fine, fine, so hold on, we got three countries that are all vying for who's gonna set up a lunar base. First. You think I'm just making sure I understand it here. This is all a part of the propaganda.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it definitely is.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think there's there's I think everybody knows that we can't go beyond the firmament, which is the magnetosphere, because just beyond that we're basically in that is the Van Allen radiation belt. We can't get has that the top three layers of the Earth's atmosphere. So remember we have the troposphere that we're in, then the stratosphere, then the mesosphere, then the thermosphere, and then the exosphere. Well the top three layers.
Speaker 1: Where's the ionosphere in all of that. I've actually never looked at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what was gonna say.
Speaker 2: The ionosphere is actually the top three layers. There's all three of them. And people think that it's actually they think that it's like super cold, but it's actually not. It's actually super hot. It's so hot that it feels cold. But regardless of what I'm trying to say here, but when we shoot a satellite into space or when we bounce it, you know how we had used to have those satellites back in the day in the eighties where you get cable, Yeah, you know those giant satellites that and they had them angled at a certain way. Whenever it or rain, it would mess up the signal and all this other stuff.
Speaker 1: God, I remember when we tried swapping a dish network in my house. That was the worst decision ever. We only really needed it whenever the weather was bad to see like what the hurricane was doing or whatever. If there was even decent cloud covers that satellite dish wouldn't account for shit.
Speaker 2: It was horrible. And why is that because clouds were blocking the Iono sphere. Because when when you have a satellite, satellite is we have nothing in space. People think that the ISS is in space. It's not in space. It's actually in like the thermosphere.
Speaker 3: It's not in space. We have nothing in space.
Speaker 1: It's like that Blue Origin rocket, that giant dick rocket that Katie Perry and her homegirls went on. First of all, I don't even believe that actually went up.
Speaker 2: Gonna be realized a stratosphere pretty much.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if that went up into the sky. Dude, from the way that your boy ol uh oh, damn Amazon boy helped me out. I have his face. I can't think of his name.
Speaker 2: Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 1: Bezos, that's the guy. It lands and within like a ninny, he's walking up and putting his hand on the door and like, I'm sorry if that just re entered the atmosphere, Like we've been told for so long, that bit to be so hot you would need a good and then to let that cool down. Meanwhile, the thing looks like an inflatable. It looks like a fucking bouncy house. But like all right, Sure, But okay, so you're saying that if the narrative is true and if these women went to space, which not whatever, anyway, they went to low level troposphere.
Speaker 2: If that yeah, basically or stratosphere.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: They're not going to the ionosphere. It's so the plasma is so chaotic there that there you can't get anything through it. So this is actually what I think was happening. This is I think that the government's probably freaking out about. Is during solar maximum is also like communications and everything, electrical grid's going down, all this stuff if it messes with the ionosphere, because the ionosphere is you shoot a satellite up to the ionosphere, it bounces off the ionosphere and down to the receiver. That's how satellites work. They're not going into space and they're not hitting the satellite that's in orb or that's complete horseshit.
Speaker 3: They're not doing that.
Speaker 2: It's literally bouncing off the ionosphere and bouncing down to the receiver. And so I think that they were freaking out because like what happens if all communications go down, all the electrical grid goes down, all this other stuff. That's what I think the propaganda cover is with all this, and also the demonic side of things too, because I think that we have people in our government who are working with this non human intelligence to find them oqutarians to inhabit this earth, if that makes any sense, because they can't even if they're complex plasma that is in Earth's atmosphere right now or this in the troposphere right now, they can't really do nothing. They can't experience the things that we can experience, right They can't smoke cigarettes and have sex and you know, have kids and all this other stuff, and so I can't well, I mean, I don't know. I think that they are because that's how God made them. God made them void, dark.
Speaker 1: But we're talking about the demonic forces now now we get into the conversation of the nephilom. So clearly these entities were able to fuck at one point in time, not saying they can't now or not, but at least they were able to shape shift to one point, correct.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they were at one point. They were angels who watched over Earth.
Speaker 1: Right, and they fell right.
Speaker 2: This was in Revelation what is at twelve where the the dragon swept a third of the stars, right, we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean in Genesis they talk about it, but then yeah, in Revelation they talk about it as well, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: So stars are plasma. And again, every you can no matter what what name you put on, lightning, plo. You know, fire, fire has plasma as well. All this stuff glowing orbs of light, all this, you know, Cherry, it's a fire, all this stuff. Right, it's like all of this.
Speaker 3: Is saying the same thing. It's like a plasma.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, I think that a third of the angels was swept down from Heaven and they are the disembodied entities that inhabit Earth. And one place, one area that I'm not completely sure of is they come from the ocean as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the unidentified submersible phenomenon the USPS, I've heard of, and to be honest with you, that's always blown my mind. You'll and we've heard testimonies of pilots who this thing dropped from thirty thousand feet to three feet above the surface of the ocean in the matter of a second. When you do the math on that, we're talking about mock seventeen like it or higher, like we're talking about literal mock fuck something that humans do not have the ability to. We don't have the materials to build something to go that fast. I'm we just don't, right. And then it goes into the water. It gets picked up by a submarine in the water, so we know that it absolutely went into the water, didn't make a splash or anything, and it's still able to maintain that level of speed underwater. This makes no sense whatsoever, But multiple pilots, submariners, all these things are able to come forward years later and say, no, we saw this. I'm not gonna say what it was, what it wasn't. What I will say is this thing absolutely did take place.
Speaker 2: That's interesting when you see so I know, I'm a little bit all over the place, but when you see a metal sphere, what you're seeing is there's a plasmoid in the middle of that and it has a metal casing around it to protect it from God's light, because God's light will disperse it back. So what I was getting at a while ago is that prints of power of the air. And if we're talking about the air, we're talking about the atmosphere. We're talking about the same ionosphere that you know, we were just talking about a few minutes ago, and.
Speaker 3: Then he's cast into the Abyss.
Speaker 2: The Abyss is regularly known as the ocean or beyond. There's Tartarus, which is beyond Hell, and then there's Hades, which is, you know, basically Hell. And so I think that there's I think we're we're talking about different levels of these dark forces, Like there's dark forces that weren't that were cast down, and they are wandering basically the earth as gas in the form of gas.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm you're all over the place, and are you over here? Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but just think about noble gases.
Speaker 1: For example, Xenon are gone, neon the on the periodic table.
Speaker 2: What do they do Whenever they glow? They glow orange, red, blue, purple white. These are all the same colors that orbs glow. And so what is the what is the plasma is made up of a noble gas as well? I can't remember that. I can't remember which one. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I keep hearing and not just from you, I've heard other people say the plasma is made from different types of components. Because you can make a plasma cannon basically in your garage, right if you have the technical know how, you can make it. But then it's like, that's electrical plasma, not necessarily gaseous plasma. There's different levels to it. And now plasma is the fourth state of matter. We have solid liquid gas and now plasma, which is more like a gel depending and it's it's there's a lot. There's a lot to break that down. I get it. Hell, even with a fire triangle, that's no longer a fire triangle, it's a fire quadrilateral or something like that, because now they have to account for plasma fires. And I'm like, I'm sorry, when did plasma become flammable? And apparently in twenty twenty six, here we are, we got flammable plasma, and shit, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, well speaking of speak know plasma fire. I mean, did you see the movie or the show movie? I guess you could say K Pop Demon Hunters where the Yes, the plasma fire. That that's that's.
Speaker 3: What I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Here's the Demon Lord.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Demon Lord.
Speaker 1: That's a plasma fire. Yeah, that's a purple flame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a purple flame.
Speaker 2: Damn. So I think that they're they're telling us this stuff without telling us they are disclosing things, but not in the way that we think we want to hear aliens and we want to hear extraterrestrials and green men and gray men and the tall whites and all this other stuff. But I actually think that they are shape shifters because when they come into this form into an orb form. After they go through that process and become an orb then they become highly magnetized and they need electric electromagnetic field to sustain them.
Speaker 3: So that means they can travel on lay.
Speaker 2: Lines, they can go through these locations where these like Stonehenge, where you have like Vorder seas and stuff like that. The the United States has, the USGS has magnetic aer aeromagnetic magnetic anomaly maps that you can look at.
Speaker 1: So it stands for what I'm just so clear. United Geological Survey Geologic got you, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so they have aero magnetic maps that you can look at that almost will always correlate with anomalist activity.
Speaker 3: So anytime you see something.
Speaker 2: Like I did. I just did an episode on Betty and Barney Hill because I wanted to kind of give an example of how I can quickly pinpoint that these things are happening near volcanoes and running water and streams and all this other stuff that it's this is where these are the entry points for these gases to come in.
Speaker 1: So we have running water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, flowing water, you just talked about it. Yeah, it creates a turbulent field. Flowing water.
Speaker 3: You know how you could take divining rods. Yeah, the call it water witching.
Speaker 1: Oh guy, I tell me I'm a dowsing rods and shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The reason why they call it water witching is because you can it gives off electromagnetic current or electric current because it's flowing, and you can find it because of the magnetic current that it's putting off. And so flowing water in general creates this geodynamic spin to it at all times, and that spin creates an energy vortices, and I just told you they can come in through these magnetic fields that's being generated by So the portal location is like stoneheads, for example. I believe that these stones, like bluestones, limestone, all this quartz is piez of electric. They are capacitors or they're like they kind of encircle energy.
Speaker 3: You have lay line energy. That's that's so I just mentioned a little bit earlier.
Speaker 2: So when the Sun interacts with the Earth, there's a giant magnet in this eye, in a giant magnet here. When they interact, it creates an electrical current. That electrical current unlocks these noble gases that is encased in magnetite. They seep out of volcanoes, they seep out of faults and fissures and all this other stuff, and then they flow along the Earth, which is what creates a lay line, and it usually flows to a portal location like Stonehands or ave Berry or you name it. All these places that we've talked about on your show before, and all these other shows that have always like go Backlely Teppi and all these all these places are places where the magnetic fields are strong because of the telluric current energy, the electrical currents that are coming from volcanoes. You can almost always find volcanoes nearby, or extinct volcanoes. And a good example of this is like Bermuda. The Bermuda is an extinct volcano.
Speaker 1: So now I have to ask you just We just had a guy come on the show here recently, Tim Foyle tails Brandon Loved to Death. He was talking about how the triangle that is associated with his neck of the woods. Right now, to my knowledge, there's no volcano around Michigan or anything like that. But now we're talking about waterways that feed into the Great Lakes. So I could understand this, especially with what you're talking about here. Now, what about the Hope Well site, right, that's in Ohio. This is the Hope Well Site. Is its earthen mountains that the Native Americans built, and it is using all kinds of sacred geometry with it. And it's understood now we know this through artifact records and all these things through archaeologists. We're talking about pretty much every tribe had some sort of representation here, right. They would come from as far west as New Mexico, as far north as I mean shit, where the Vikings made their first appearance with the Native Americans, to as far south as Florida. These Native tribes would come together at the Hopewell site to do some sort of a ritual. We don't know for what. We don't know what time of year, we don't know what the situation was, but we know that it was important enough for them to come together for this purpose. The Hopewell Site, to my knowledge, in Ohio. I don't know of any Yeah, the Ohio River, I get that, but that's not a major like tributary to this site. To my knowledge, theres no volcanoes there or anything like this. But it does tie into the lay lines. So what is your take on this?
Speaker 2: Well, lay lines is probably formed because of the electromagnetic energy that's being generated in these tectonic plate pressures.
Speaker 3: M like, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Give anything away, but I'm going to be having this guy on my show who dad was. My dad was a deputy sheriff grown up, and there was there was a sheriff of a county nearby who was known to be like a badass, Like he was like nobody like, don't go in that don't do nothing bad in that town, right or that county. And turns out that guy, that guy heard me on the show one time and he said, dude, he reached out to me. We've called each other and talked to each other on the phone ever since. He's like, you may have helped me figure out something from cold cases. And he said, I always had this feeling that it was like a cult or something supernatural that's happening, and I don't want to get to much way because he's gonna he's gonna come on my show and talk about it. But there's this place called the Line of Death or this area that he calls the line of death.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not.
Speaker 2: Well. A lot of people have gone missing, a lot of a lot of weird sacrificial you know, stone circles and stuff being found in these areas.
Speaker 1: In South Carolina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sh in near Charleston, and he calls it the line of death. He said when I was the no but we couldn't figure out why these things were happening. And then the buddy of his told him about this, like he said, man, that lines up with this thing and that thing and that thing. And they ended up calling it the line of death because they would find bodies, they would have missing people in these areas. And I think this correlates to the stuff that David Paulyde's or Polites or however you say his name from Missing four and one is talking about.
Speaker 1: I know the name, I have no idea how to pronounce it. I'm with you, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But he talks about he he kind of tipped me off. I was watching four and one, the Hunted and all this stuff. And he kind of tipped me off to like, maybe there's some environmental factors that are going on with some of these weird cases. Because David was a cop as well, he used to be a sheriff, and he was having all these weird missing cases in the National Forest and all this other stuff. So long story short, I told him, I gave him a USGS map of the Aaron magnetic anomalies in South Carolina. Okay, And dude, it lines up exactly with a fault line, that line of death. And again we're gonna he's gonna come on and too, we're gonna talk about it a little bit in depth. But what I think is happening is all these fault lines and fissures and stuff like that, even deep beneath the earth that were extinct volcanoes that happened millions of years ago whatever. Like, for example, there's a super volcano that's dormant at Yellowstone right Like nobody knows that that's a volcano. That's a volcano. It's a huge volcano.
Speaker 1: Oh and if that thing blows, pretty much all of North America's fucked, like for surectly.
Speaker 2: But the point is is that it's a volcano that's extinct, the same with Usually these things are formed from magma. That is cool. This is how they explain try to explain anyways, the Devil's Tower, which I actually think is a really big tree stump, but I've been there, and this is how they try to explain away the Devil's Tower, that it's just magma that cooled and pushed up out of the earth. Use the forces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we can get the last time, I'm can.
Speaker 1: You get to the top of it? Is that a thing they.
Speaker 2: Allow to do it all the time? No?
Speaker 1: Ship, Yeah, damn, there's not like a stairway though, you have to like rock climate.
Speaker 2: No, you have to like, yeah, climb the side of it. No, I think that there's a I didn't go away to the top because honestly, I was getting these like I was being I was I felt uneasy, I was like getting kind of like dizzy and nauseous and stuff like that. I don't know if it's from energies there or whatever.
Speaker 3: But my point is.
Speaker 2: Is like, let's just talk about the super volcano and Yellowstone for example, that's a huge place and so if you have to lyric energy, which is electrical currents flowing out of it. That area. It's hitting all these regions Ore agaon why you know, Washington, it's hitting parts of California and the what is that national forces out there?
Speaker 1: Redwood?
Speaker 2: I forgot the name of it, man, but no, it's not Redwood. But anyways, it's all you gotta do, Yeah, all you gotta do is look on the map where if there's a national force, is always going to be a highly magnetic magnetic, magnetically anomalous area. And so if you take the hope well that you were talking about the Hopewell site in Ohio, and you overlay an image of that onto the USGS Aeromagnetic map of Ohio, it will almost guarant I will almost guarantee you that it will be a highly magnetic, anomalously magnetic care It's a hardware to say anonymously magnetic area of Ohio.
Speaker 1: Good good cult members out there listening. That's your homework assignment. Overlay these maps and then send us something in the d MS, and I would love to see what comes up.
Speaker 2: For sure. Oh you can. You can overlay it on any you name the event and you can in the area and you can overlay.
Speaker 3: It it's almost always.
Speaker 2: Going to coincide with national forests nearby, or state parks or national parks, like these protected wildlife areas, these refuges. And this is why I was saying that, this is why it's important to rope in the Department of Interior in these discussions of UAPs and UFOs and all this stuff, because they're always happening in these national parks and national forests and volcano areas and fault lines and all this other stuff. And this is also why it's important to talk about the Department to the Department of Energy, because once that energy is released from the Earth, then it's anomalous. It's out there in the ether, just floating around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so again, man.
Speaker 2: You know, all of it is just disclosure in a way that I think it's it is soft disclosure. They're saying things, they're saying non human intelligence, but nobody's picking up on the words they're not because they're not saying they're not like, hey, yeah, they're definitely aliens, they're green, gray, whatever, because they don't know. Because they're shape shifters, they can turn into anything, and how they turn into anything is when they become an orb they're magnetized and they pull from the putrefied ions of things that are dead just laying around, and so they're pulling from materials that this is what they smell terrible, and that's what they look like bigfoot and half deer and half fox and all this other stuff. This is why all these cryptids have different looks because there's just a bunch of putrefied plasma laying around, putrefied ions and this thing. These things are just quickly pulling something together to turn to morph into something.
Speaker 1: So the orbs themselves that you're talking about, if they are around an area of like a cemetery, they would form into the shape of possibly a human. If they're deep in the woods somewhere, they would form into the shape of a half deer, half wolf. Wind to go looking things or or YETI in Alaska, so you're you are believed somewhere else. All of these cryptid sightings are basically the orbs that are around something to where it kind of takes on the for lack of better words, the memory of that thing and then forms into that shape.
Speaker 2: Yep. Because when we die, our energy just gets put back into the atmosphere, like what happens. If my body was left in the woods, then where would my Where would all the ions and particles that make me up, the electrons and autos of where would it go? It doesn't just disappear. It stays. It has a signature, It stays around, It stays in the area. Maybe it disperses out over time, whatever the case, but it's going to stay in that area. And so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I mean again, I know it's kind.
Speaker 2: Of a stretch, but I've never heard anybody talk about those kind of things because they always these orbs always morph into Bigfoot right in front of people's eyes.
Speaker 3: They always morph into aliens.
Speaker 2: Right. Chris Bledsoe has talked about this a lot, how all these things like basically morphed into an alien or something right in front of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember hearing him talk about how one of these orbs opened up and a woman stepped forward and said that she was half or, which is an Egyptian goddess. But then whenever you look at it, that's also a demon. And when you look at which of the the plagues were associated with half the or it's like, ah, oh, Chris, listen, I'm a fan of you, bro. But perhaps you should stop talking of that thing like yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well think about this. If we're talking about non human intelligent complex plasma that remember, at the center of all these complex plasma are these nodes of.
Speaker 3: Energy that are silicon.
Speaker 2: That silicon has a I keep saying it different ways, silicon and silicon, Yes to both, Yeah, it has it. It stores information. So you got to think about something that's seen the Earth for millions of years or whatever, billions of years, right, they are extremely intelligent. This is why I think our government's working with them is because because I think that they're getting technology and medicines and all this other stuff in exchange for humans to make hybrid beings that can inhabit this earth. And so I actually think that come twenty nineteen, for example, this is when this is solar minimum. This is when these plasmoids are these complex plasmas can stick around longer, and so I start, I think they start planning for the solar maximums, and I think that they they kind of start, you know, hybridization. They start kidnapping people around these low solar minimum times and in preparation for solar maximum, because solar maximum is chaotic, they get dispersed back into the ionosphere all this other stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, now let's go there for a second. You're talking about they kidnap these people, you mean the demonic entities.
Speaker 3: It's an energy.
Speaker 2: And so if you think of our brains as like these hard drive where you know, I just was telling you before I show I lost all my stuff on my hard drive, Well, have you ever fragmented or seen a fragmented hard drive where it's got a bunch of spaces in between it. I think that that's how our brains are as well. That if you if you were to take a magnet and put it near a I think that's how they clean clean a lot of hard drives, as they put a giant magnet near it and then they rub it around and it basically fries it.
Speaker 1: This is how when you say you destroy, yeah, destroyed basically.
Speaker 2: And so I think that they had this this magnetic ability to hypnotize us in a way and fragment our brains and physically. I don't know if they control us or how it works if they actually cap capture us and take us somewhere, I don't know what. I don't know how all that works, but I think that essentially they're trying to make hybrid This is why they have the subterranean bases. This is why they have bases underneath the earth, I mean underneath the oceans, these usos, like you mentioned, because God's light disperses them. The sun, the solar winds from the Sun disperses them, and so this is why they're in an underground basis. And again I think that our government's working with them, and I think that there there was a what's his name, Dwight Eisenhower had an agreement with them to basically allow them to take people and make hybrids with them, to abduct them, and then there was a war that happened because the Aliens didn't stop abducting people, the non human intelligence didn't stop abducting people, so they gave us information and technology and all this stuff. Nineteen forty seven was another solar maximum. This is when Roswell happened. And this is when all the CIA and FBI and all that was formed three weeks after Roswell happened.
Speaker 1: So I guess my next question is, Okay, if this is true, why do they need human what do they gain from this? Right? So, I've heard and depends on who you talk to.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: There are some that say that, like the cattle mutilations, they are mutilating these cattle and rubbing the juices on their skin because that's how they eat now. But that would signify that these are physical entities. There are some they're saying that they're using the humans for some sort of experimentation, right, because they are on the other side of the pendulum swing on their version of evolution and they need some sort of a genetic base to work off of to try to repopulate or something like this. But what you're saying is that these are not physical entities at all. If anything, they can manifest themselves or metamorphosize themselves. I know I'm probably butchering the words fuck off into some sort of a shape shifter human or animal looking thing. But what do they gain from kidnapping people or from abducting people, or the probes or the surgeries or whatever else. What are they grabbing from that?
Speaker 2: Well, somehow they're impregnating human women. This is a phenomenon that's really happening to people, including a cousin of mine who I had on my show, who is RH negative. She didn't even know. I mean I asked her about this off air and I was like, hey, I had to pause recording. I was like, can I ask you something?
Speaker 3: And she's like yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, she had an event where she was training and she was in the army. She was training and she was in the woods and they saw like a UFO over their vehicle and then they were going for like four hours and people were like, where'd you go?
Speaker 3: And they were like, we didn't go for We don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I asked her. I paused it there. I said did you have a miscarriage right after that? And she goes, yeah, how'd you know? I was like, that's pretty common for people who have had experiences where they've seen like a UFO and then they had like some some kind of a miscarriage or something. Right after that. She said, yeah, So what happens is they get impregnated in the cow, the bovine. They it's not just cows, it's like oxes is oxen as well. Yeah, and so that I think they use their reproductive organs to.
Speaker 3: Grow the baby in the womb.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of these people are in this, not my cousin. She didn't say that this happened to her. But a lot of people are taking taken abductive again and taken to this place where they meet their kid at like fifteen years old, their hybrid, and their hybrid always has these like stringy hair and giant blue eyes and all this other stuff. And so that's a real phenomena that happens. That's and there was like a CIA really a document release that were that pretty much confirmed that a lot of people who women specifically who have been abducted. Even even the the Betty and Barney Hill thing, Betty Hill, her dress was torn and all this other stuff. Barney actually had his genitals mess with through hypnotic regression, which is like you know, they got hypnotized and they could retel or recant some of the events that happen. They described basically them probing their genitals and all this other stuff, putting needles in their stomach, taking looking like they're pregnant, making somebody pregnant or taking something out or whatever the case is.
Speaker 3: So this is actually a common thing.
Speaker 2: For people who had been abducted, which again, man, it's like so weird because I'm not even in like I'm not even like I'm not like, you know, UFO person or anything like that. I've never been any of these kinds of things. But one thing I was really into. I was like, Oh, there's a lot of weird things happening on the thirty third Parallel, Like I wonder why those things are happening. And this is how I started doing these this podcast was because I went on Tony Merkel's show to talk about third Parallel. But then it led me to like, well, what is this? And then what is this? And then so now I'm like looking at all this shit, I'm like, holy crap, there's a lot of stuff going on here that we don't know about, that the public doesn't know about that. I guess people who do live in rural areas or national forest areas or near volcanoes or whatever they do know they see these.
Speaker 3: Things all the time.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, I saw a video that was right above my mom and dad's house and I called my dad's straight before he died, and I was like, hey, man, you ever see because my dad's always drinking beer at the back of a tailgate looking up at the stars every night before. He needs to do that all the time. And I said, you ever see anything like that over yeall's house. Oh yeah, se shit like that all the time, man, And he was just going on about, oh yeah, I lights this, and oh the person that they had a real he was the one recording those videos, and yeah, that was right over here. And matter of fact, my cousin I was just talking about, her dad lives right next door and her dad had a lot of demonic experiences as well next door. So and now my whole family has had experiences right behind my mom and where my mom lives now, which used to be my grandma's house orbs. My mom has seen a UFO, have one on video, matter of fact, where I was talking to her on FaceTime and she was showing me the UFO hovering over her backyard. So, I mean, it's it's like it's like a To me, it was like a small light. But she was like, oh I see it. It's like She's like, it looks like it maybe it could be a radio tower. I'm like, but you lived there sixty years. There's a radio tower there that just sprung up overs right right. And so my point is is like these things are happening. And by the way, my mom's house where I grew up is on a fault line. It's on a heavily magnetic anomaly area. What I was just talking about with the USGS and you can actually put a pin in all these locations and you can probably find stories about all these anomaloist things. But I do want to mention too, man, that I didn't get to talk about when when I was talking about the Dan Fair thing was the propaganda aspect of it. A lot of people don't know that we have a propaganda wing of the government. But people don't People don't know that.
Speaker 3: That's a real thing.
Speaker 2: And through the and that's through the smith Montact, and it's also called the US Information and a Exchange Educational Exchange Act of nineteen forty eight. And what this was designed to do again, this was nineteen forty eight, nineteen forty seven. We had all this roswell stuff, national security stuff happening and spinning up. Nineteen forty eight, we create a propaganda wing of the government. The propaganda wing smith Mont was just to propaganda as citizens overseas, like foreign countries. Hey, we're apple pie, where white pick offences American dream. This is where you get the idea for American dream from is from propaganda, because they were propagandais in countries overseas, and so they were trying to win an information war overseas. Well, I'm going to read something.
Speaker 1: Go for it, I mean, and it worked right in China in the Chinese language, what they call America, I'd be lying if I try to pronounce it, but essentially, just directly translated, America is the beautiful land. And that's a part of the propaganda. That's a part of the Like you said, it's it's not just the white pick offense and all these things, but it's the idea, the American dream. It's it's what we sold to the world of why people want to be us. Then cut to a few decades later. We made certain things reality. Certain things were obviously fake. I understand this, but it was still a part of the of the ploy one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Well, so since nineteen forty eight, again we have a wing of this WREN by the State Department, and it was it was essentially has changed names over time because of for you and all this other stuff. Now it's called the US Agency for Global Media, but it's run the head of it is Marco Rubio he's the head of the propaganda wing of the government, and he's also in Dan Farrow's film The Age of Disclosure.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, but I want to read this.
Speaker 2: It said. It says under Section one thousand and five of the Smith Month of nineteen forty eight, the Smith Month Act of nineteen forty eight, it says, in carrying out the provisions of this Act, it shall be the duty of the Secretary of State to utilize to the maximum extent practicable, the services and facilities of private agencies. We're talking about, you know, movie theaters and stuff like that, including existing American press, publishing, radio motion picture and other agencies through contractual arrangements or otherwise. It is the intent of Congress that the Secretary, mean in, the Secretary of State shall encourage participation in carrying out the purposes of this Act by the maximum number of different private agencies. So it gives the Secretary, the Congress gives the Secretary of State the ability to contract people to make propaganda. And can you imagine if you're a guy like Dan Fair or me or you And they said, because the American press, by the way, the publishing radio motion pictures and all this was nineteen forty eight that they did this. Well, Obama updated it in twenty twelve, so that that's the Smith Montt Modernization Act to include propagandizing American citizens. Okay, so basically, the Secretary of State can come to you and say, Jacob, we really want you to put out some propaganda for us. Are you going to say no to that? In your heart, I know you would be like, fuck no, I wouldn't say I was just my ass. But think about this. The government comes to you, they have the ability to fuck your life up. They have the ability to audit the hell out of you. They have the ability to not allow you to do certain things and not I'll put you on a travel no travel list, and all this other stuff. So there's an implied pressure, a subtle pressure, to cooperate with the government. And this is what I think is actually happening with Dan Farrah. I think he was probably like, well, I aint gonna no choice. Now. On the flip side of that, if you do cooperate, now you got access to all these well known people. You're getting invited to all these parties. You and I know we've been to some of these, like events in DC where they're given they had, they're given the Patriot Award to somebody every night of the week where it's wine and all this other stuff.
Speaker 3: So Dan Ferrer is going to be invited to all that.
Speaker 2: Now, think about how much access he had while he was promoting this movie. He had basically every including Joe Rogan, He had every platform he could won't and he was promoting this movie on every platform. There's probably fifty different disclosure movies on Amazon right now. What makes his special? What makes his special? Well nothing, It's just another propaganda ploy to to kind of distract people, like I said, but also maybe soft disclosure like I said too, which is which is telling us about non human intelligence. Because even if you don't want to watch the movie The Age of Disclosure, you can watch the trailer, and in the trailer alone, you're gonna hear the congressman repeat the line non human intelligence or something along those lines, by non human biologics or something like that. And so that's all that is is propaganda. So the Secretary of State has that ability.
Speaker 3: He was in the film, Marco Rubio was in the film.
Speaker 1: Was he in the film before he was listed as Secretary of State? Like when did the shooting happen of this. I haven't seen the film yet. I've had so many people tell me I have to go check it out, and I will. I will. But was this while he was seated as the Secretary of State or was this beforehand?
Speaker 2: I think while he's seated, but I think he was. Remember he was like a member of the Intel Services Committee or something along those lines before, right, so he kind of was already one of the he would have been one of these other congressmen that would have been on the video anyways. So I think they started filming it in twenty twenty four and finished it in twenty five while he was the Secretary of State. But again, these appointments aren't by accident. There's a reason why Marco Rubio was appointed and also passed, by the way by all the other congressmen is because he had access to certain knowledge and all this other stuff.
Speaker 3: So yeah, just think about this man.
Speaker 2: The US Agency for Global Media, the propaganda wing of the government. Now, they can't make propaganda specifically for US. What they can do is make propaganda for people overseas. And what the Smith Modernization Act did was it gave these organizations the US Agency for Global Media permission to give propaganda to news agencies like the New York Times and all this other stuff. So this is why since twenty twelve we started seeing more and more stories. So they create propaganda for overseas. The New York Times calls them, says hey, I want some stories, and then they go, we got the story for you, and then they give them the propaganda. And that's how it gets filtered into because if you think about it, since since twenty twelve, we've had nothing but propaganda in our news, and I mean it's gotten worse and worse and worse and worse to wherever.
Speaker 3: We're at now.
Speaker 2: But again, I think that the whole point of it is to distract us from the fact that they are working with these non human intelligences, probably getting information from them and science and medicine and technologies and all this stuff in exchange for humans for hybridization. And I think that's what the real that's what the real rub of it is. And also the grid going down, that's probably another part of it. That's like, you know, preventing them from talking about disclosure. But yeah, in twenty twenty four, when all those plasmoids we're in the sky. That would have been the perfect opportunity to come out and say, yeah, this is what's going on. It's science, it's something scientific. We'll try to playing it the best week way we can or whatever, instead of having retards like me on here, you know, talking on these different shows about this shit that I don't know nothing about, or I mean I had to like literally relearn what's a proton and what's a neutron and what's a nyon and all this other stuff because I'm really I mean it's like a I have a fifth grade understanding of that stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like most adults don't even have that, dude. We have, like we know that an atom has protons, neutrons, and electrons, and it I feel like most adults don't even realize which of those three things I just listen is actually floating on the outside rim of an atom. And if you do know that electrons are floating out there, then like, kudos to you. But my point is most people, if you I put it like this, dude, I went back to school after my time in the Marine Corps. Okay, I get I get to college and I was taking a math, a basic math one on one class, and they started with one plus one and they ended with very basic algebra.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: All right, addition, we started like literally with one plus one one cool cool cool. Subtraction, no problems, multiplication, no problems? Division, big dog? When's the last time you actually worked out a long division problem on paper? And like, legitimately, I'm thinking, like, as soon as you say, all right, now we're moving in the division, Okay, no problems. I know this. We covered all these other things whatever, And then whenever actually put pen to paper and was trying to work it out, I was like, shit, where does the one go? What happens here? If you don't use it, you'll lose it? Is my point. Now, once he showed us one time on the board, it all came flooding back. I'm good to go. We rocked through. But my point is, so many people have learned things that they don't really remember, right, That's the way it is. So when you're talking about how atomic theory and these types of things, a lot of people have learned these things. How many of adults in today's day and age actually remember them and can recall them and speak intelligently on them. I feel like that's way less than what we want to give credit to for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of credit, dude, I was like, I went and bought a new truck over the holidays because I had I had my truck for twenty years.
Speaker 1: Right, good shit that you hadn't last that long. Yeah, it was a Toyota, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: That was a shabby man, No shit? Yeah, cool. But I put a lot of money into it. I just was sinking the money into it stupidly. I ended up going to get a new one. Long story short, I was talking to one of the salesmen there and he said, like I had I had a pretty I got a pretty high credit score because I freak out about paying my bills due that I got to make sure they're paid, and I had a pretty high credit score. And I was asking him like, you know, I was like, oh, I bet you guys get a lot of you know, seven hundred credit scores and he's like, our average is five hundred credit Yeah. I was like that's fucking crazy, dude, Like, how's that even possible?
Speaker 3: How are people surviving?
Speaker 1: Because credit is, dude, credit scores themselves are not based off of you. They're based off of your demographic. I just watched the thing about this. So for anybody that doesn't know, whenever John Smith from Georgia goes in and gets his credit right, they're not. Actually, yeah, there's some you know, there's three different agencies that are pulling this, but basically it's from two dudes from California and neither of them Jewish. I'm right, dad, Oddly enough, I know that shocked me when I found this out. But your your FAIKA credit score and all these things. This has nothing to do with anything about you and how much you pay your bills and are they on time or whatever. They're basically saying, Okay, white guy from the it this area, with this type of medium household income, how likely is he to pay his bills? It has nothing to do with you. Now, granted, there's a couple of other levels to that and some of that. Yeah, if you personally don't pay your credit card bill for like six months, yeah your credit score is gonna reflect. But for the most part, your credit score has nothing to do with you, and it's all a part of the fucking scam. So whenever you're saying that most people are in the five hundreds, it's like bro that doesn't even have to do with most people. That's just like an all encompassing demographic poll. It's like they pulled a Census Bureau and said, all right, this area is going to be h five twenty three. We're gonna run with that, and they can go up or down from that. But that's the media, and it's like, bro, that's bullshit. But that is how banks do it now, because now banks, it used to be to get a loan from a bank, you had to go talk to a person, you had to dress nice, you had to go and approach them, explain what this loan's gonna be used for, this, this, and this. All they did was streamline it and third party it to where now they're plugging it into a computer algorithm rather than a actual bank a loan officer. That's gonna improve you. That's all the credit score was ever about. But yeah, anyway, I might even do an episode about that here soon. I was fucking fund when I found that out.
Speaker 2: I did an episode called Useless Usury, which didn't do well, but I was trying to get information out to people. I wasn't necessarily talking about the usery part. It was more or less like the ways that we're being scammed in terms of financially, like at gas stations and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and how impactful.
Speaker 2: It is to everybody. I mean, especially because I mean and hit with like little minor transactions all the time, and it's killing it's killing you.
Speaker 3: You don't even realize, like death by a thousand cuts.
Speaker 2: Yep. But I think that I think there's a lot of people. The point of saying that a while ago is that there's a lot of people who are very uneducated or under educated about it. And that's I think that's intentional. That's how they want us to be, is uneducated on a lot of these different things. They didn't teach me about the forts state of plasma in school. They didn't teach me about how to do my texas, they didn't teach me about anything that matters.
Speaker 1: With that being said, cult members don't use Klarna, or if you're gonna use it, make sure you can pay that bitch back in a month, because you're gonna go to get a loan for something important. They're gonna say, huh, we see you pulled sixty four new lines of credit here in the last ninety days. Let's talk about that and if you're somebody who's using Klarna to buy Chipotle, then we have more issues that we need to discuss. Okay, like maybe you shouldn't be buying Chipotle. But my point is these these you know, instant credit type of things that you're seeing for like small little loans, this is fucking your credit score to high heavens and you may not even realize it until you try to get approved for a house or a car something actually important. I'm not telling you what to do with your life. I'm not your dad. What I am saying is that if you're using Klara or one of these other sites, make sure that it's something that you are guaranteed going to be paying back within the next thirty days. Otherwise you just don't even download the fucking app. But anyway, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, it's the same with payday loans. Don't get a pay yes, man, please don't. They'll kill you.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna do it. Pay back in like a week. And like you know, I under I understand. Shit happens. Life throws curve balls at all of us, and God do what we gotta do to make our our ends meet.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Not judging anybody, but if you're gonna take that payday loan pay, or if you're gonna pawn something even you better be willing to pay that bitch back within the next few weeks, not six weeks, like three weeks, like under thirty days. This is Oh my god. If I can impart any wisdom on any of you cult members, please, oh my god, please do this.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, man, It's just it's just the under educated. I just don't. I mean, maybe that's why they don't want to talk about a lot of this stuff is because you know, how would we react if everybody if everybody knew, for example, that there was demons and angels and all this other stuff. How how chaotic would the world be? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Shit, I'll tell you now to systems. You remember September apparently we were supposed to have a rapture' That's how the world would react. You had you had women giving their children over to foster care because they knew that they were going up in the rapture. Their kids wouldn't because they don't understand how that works. But like whatever, And now you have multiple people, one in particular that I'm still tracking, who is fighting with the State to get her children back from foster care because she put them in so because she was about to get raption in the States like no, fuck you, like we're not we're not giving your children back. You're obviously a psychopath, and like she's fighting and trying to get help. The social media is and it's like oh no, oh no, Stephanie, you you're gonna these children are better off in the system rather than in your care because of obviously your mental capacity is not there. But like to your point, if people and we're not talking about the person, the person is very smart. The individual you're able to have a conversation with, and even if y'all disagree on some things, you're typically able to come to some sort of an understanding, some sort of a common ground. Right. The mob, the masses, the crowd, if you will, they are panicky, they are scared, they will they will go with whatever seems like the best action at that moment.
Speaker 2: So we saw it with toilet paper and you know, hand sanitizer and stuff.
Speaker 1: The hand sanitizer made sense to me during COVID, I understood people flocking and grabbing hand sanitizer by the gallons. What was the deal with the fucking toilet paper. What was the commodity rush to that. I still to this day do not understand how so many people were, like, the gonna start taxing on the toilet paper. They're not gonna be able to find anymore. Brother, they're still growing trees. What are we talking about here? But like they lost their shit for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody did. And that's that's the whole thing, is that if they said, hey, something's gonna happen in twenty twenty four, it might be a magnetic storm, a geomagnetic storm or solar storm, like, people would probably lose their fucking mind.
Speaker 1: Then you say it's a demonic geomagnetic storm. Now people are They're losing their fucking shit, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I do think that maybe you and I and people who listen to this show are more mature enough to handle something some kind of information.
Speaker 1: I will say that our cult members are they're a little more read in on the status of the world then I would argue the average bear for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're probably a little more prepared to handle.
Speaker 2: Something that's gonna come at us next Yeah, but yeah, I think for the most part, though, they're still propagandizing people, and hey, that's not what you see in the sky. You don't see plasmoids. You know, you're whatever, or you're seeing something different. That's just you know. I think the explanation for the drones, the Jersey drones, was something along the lines of, you know, we had some we had some drones looking for something, some kind of a nuclear spill or something along those lines. I don't remember what it was.
Speaker 1: That also is crazy. Yeah, the drones, they're flying over streets, they're sniffing for some we must have lost a nuke in New York City. I'm like, I'm sorry, back back up a little bit here. You mean that the government is hiding some sort of a dirty bomb in New York City and the best way they can go about looking for it is from flying drones over the city to look for it. Like, out loud, do you understand how crazy that is? Well? What else could it be? And it's like, I don't fucking know, but I'm just gonna go off of a guestimation here and say that there's no dirty bomb sitting inside of Hoboken or even Manhattan, And like that's crazy out loud, Now, you and I differ on this point. I do believe that those orbs lack of better words, was probably skunk work drones that was being released over this area, and they didn't want to tell the public that they have drones that are capable of flight for six to eight hours apiece because no one else on earth has that. But the crazy part to that, even it out of my own mouth, I question that own narrative because if that was the case, why would they fly it in plain sight over so many people. You'd be flying that somewhere where there's no inhabitants. If you're testing a new drone, a new plane, a new whatever, you wouldn't you would fly it over Utah, where there's maybe one little small city every two hundred miles. You wouldn't be flying it over fucking Manhattan, dude. So, like, even out loud as I'm saying what I believe they are, I understand the plot holes one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but again we don't really know.
Speaker 2: I've heard I heard somebody say, and I think it was Jim Simmi Van who used to be the head over to the Stars Academy. You know, this is the organization with Tom DeLong from Blank one eighty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I was just having this conversation about him the other day and they're like, wait, I was, I forget who I was talking to. Like wait, the dude from Blank win A Too is like big with the space and it's like, oh, yeah, oh he's been there for a hot minute. You're just out catching up. But yeah, Tom DeLong, he's that guy.
Speaker 2: Apparently, Well, plasma can affect our consciousness like it's it's essentially a highly intelligent being. Again that it's that can change your consciousness in some way.
Speaker 3: And Tom was writing a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of books and movies and doing all this other stuff that was talking about dreams and consciousness and things like that. And he was just a useful idiot. He was just a part of the propaganda. Yeah, you know, the government hired him, just like I just said. The State Department said, hey, can you help us with this? So they spun up to the Stars Academy and this is where what's his name, lou Alessando and all these people come from.
Speaker 3: Jim Simmy Van was.
Speaker 2: In other formers like of CIA person or something like that who went to work. Anyways, he was talking about how people wouldn't be able to handle the information rights it's that bad or whatever. And it's like he just that was a recent interview where he talked about that, and it's like, I don't know, it's it's always secondhand knowledge. He was talking about somebody who's told him that we wouldn't be able to handle that kind of information. And To the Stars Academy, by the way, they're like a clothing line.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, it's a brand.
Speaker 3: It's a brand now.
Speaker 2: And they were promising in twenty seventeen all these like metals and meta meta materials and things and their weapons and they're gonna do all these research and all this other stuff.
Speaker 3: They got government contracts.
Speaker 2: I think they went public, and then in twenty twenty they just disbanded and dispersed and now Tom DeLong cells to the Stars jeans or some shit like that. To the Stars like shirts or something like that.
Speaker 1: It's basically a crypto pump and dump without the crypto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, essentially, it's essentially it was so it served its purpose. It was just a propaganda. And again you see Loue Elizondo over I saw a clip one time of him. For the last seven years, disclosure is gonna happen next year. Disclosure is gonna happen next year.
Speaker 1: They keep moving the fucking goalpost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so they keep doing that, they're gonna you know, Disclosure Days is the movie by Steve Steven Spielberg, And you know what does he do in that trailer?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen the movies, just that he hasn't come out yet.
Speaker 2: He said it says, basically, humans aren't gonna be able to handle it and all this other stuff, and people are gonna freak out and all this other stuff.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying I agree with them by any means, but I'm saying that I could understand if we were talking nineteen forty five, nineteen fifty five, arguably even into the sixties, like okay, sure, the population, I mean, all right, my dad, for instance, is that guy that still believes well maybe not anymore, but up until you know twenty twenty. What you're saying is the government hates us. The government is trying to hurt their people. Seriously, why would the government want to hurt their people? Now, my dad and so many other boomers are like, hey, wait a minute, maybe just maybe the government fucking hates us and is going out of their way to screw us, and like, okay, I'm glad the disclosure is going on to that level, right, good things, But to say that the people aren't ready for it when all these things about the Epstein files, people wanted to hear about the flight logs, and the government's like, did you know UFOs are real? And it's like yeah, yea, yeah, cool, we know, tell us about the flight logs. We want to know who was on Epstein's island. The government was like, wait, but aliens are real, and they're like, no, no, no, we know. Shut up, we want to hear about the flight logs. They kept pumping UFO shit while people were asking about Epstein, and it's like, the people are ready. Nobody's going to lose their their senses or lose their faith, or lose their faith in the government, or if there is any faith in the government. Let's be honest. But like, people are not going to start like having riots in the streets because the government acknowledges aliens are real. That's bullshit. If you would have told me in fifty eight, they would have sure. Maybe we're kind of past that at this point.
Speaker 2: Honestly, that's how I see it. Too, Like I feel like everybody's like okay, But honestly it's because of guys like Steven Spielberg. Remember he had Jay allen Heinich working on Close Encounters of the Third Kind, who was in charge of Project blue Book, which came from the Smith Montact, which I was just telling you about. So Project blue Book, you know, he did that for like twenty years. It kept changing names because people are like, what is this? We want to know more about this, and they would do four year requests and they basically kept changing the name. So Jay Allen Heinek's son went on to become an OSCAR winning special effects person and he was the one who did the cloaking for Predator. Oh shit. Oh yeah. And in the cloaking aspect is plasma. It's complex plasma because it's trans medium. It's a cloaking. My mom, that was just telling you about my where I grew up, all these crazy things happening there. My mom saw a cloaked what she's like, I don't know how to describe it, but it was a being. It was like a thing like an animal or something, and there was like a cloak thing around it, kind of like the predator, and so I think that they have all this information and they're putting it out there, but they've been doing it like a slow drip over the last fifty years. Yeah've been doing this slow drip thing. I think in preparation for some big event. And there's a lot of evidence of all these big CEOs and all this stuff leaving their companies in preparation for a big event.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's why they're leaving their companies or because they have ties to Ebstein?
Speaker 2: No, I thought. I think that they were leaving their companies because they think or thought that a cataclysm is coming from the solar storm that are happening and stuff like that. So I think that they were building all these bunkers in preparation for some big event, as in like the grid's gonna go down and then everybody's gonna want They're gonna be kicking down the doors to try to get the CEOs of Apple's toilet paper or whatever, you know what I mean. And so like Facebook, yourk Zuckerberg built a bunker, I think in preparation. And I think that it was the same with Elon Musk. A lot of these people, I don't know if you knew this or not, but a lot of CEOs bought boats and they live on the ocean. They bought yachts and they live on the ocean.
Speaker 3: They're like Elon.
Speaker 2: Musk did that. And so there was a lot of people just leaving companies, a lot of sports teams being sold around the same time, a lot of companies, CEOs stepping down like a lot.
Speaker 3: It was abnormal how.
Speaker 2: Many CEOs were stepping down. And I don't think it was ethical. I don't think it was any kind of ethical reason they were stepping down. I think they were doing that in preparation for something that was supposed to happen or maybe will happen by twenty thirty or whatever the case is.
Speaker 1: So again, you're the only person I've heard there saying that this would have been because of something solar. Most people in the conspiratorial community, especially these days with the Epstein files and all that, they think that between COVID and Epstein, these CEOs through their lot in with the bad guys, and that's about to be disclosed, and that's why so many CEOs have stepped down. You're saying that has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so, because I mean politically, they could have used it against Elon, they could have used it against Trump before, they could have used it against everybody.
Speaker 3: So I don't think it was because.
Speaker 2: Of that, although there might be a little bit of that sprinkled in there.
Speaker 3: I just think that it was literally some.
Speaker 2: Kind of a cataclysmic type of thing that they were fearing that would happen. You know, the legal report of twenty twenty five said that something was going to happen in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Here we are twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Six, right, Yeah, the so all of these things in the conspiracy world you mentioned Sember twenty twenty five, right, there was supposed to be some kind of a something happened.
Speaker 1: The rapture because some people were like, oh, it's because the Feast of Trumpets. It's happening on this day. And I know this because I saw something on TikTok and it's like, y'all understand the Feast of Trumpet's happens every year. That's like saying, well, I know it because of this thing called Honukkah. Most people haven't heard of it, but like it's kinda it's like that's a yearly occurrence. The Feast of Trumpet's happens like regularly, but for some reason, the people found a TikTok or found an Instagram post and that was enough to make them, truly, in their heart of hearts, believe that the rapture is about to take place. And it's like, literally, Jesus even said, nobody, even Jesus, does not know the day, in the hour, and the time. Only God the Father. So if any human being thinks they have figured it out, now the goalpost has been moved. Nobody's gonna know what's happening when it takes place. But like, sure, run that bitch. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And again this is why people are some people I don't think are ready to hear any kind of information about something like that. But it does suck that there are people who have insider knowledge or information and they're not sharing it with the world. That's not fair. Like if you're building a bunker in preparation for something cataclysmic that's gonna happen, that seems very unfair, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you this now, the creators of AI multiple AI is not just chat GBT, not just Grock whatever. All of them believe it or not, that have developed their own version of a large language model or some type of AI, have all bought and built underground bunkers because they understand what's going to be taking place in the next few years. They believe that they have open Pandora's box. There's no way of putting it back in there, and it's only a matter of time before it takes over and it's gonna be the end of humanity for these levels of wealthy elites to build bunkers. What is your take on that? What's your take on AI?
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I was saying about the out of closing type thing. There was a what was the name is Channing chan Thomas or something like that, who wrote the book The Story of Adam and Eve. How there's these cataclysms that happened every few hundred years and that was a cloud. They ended up classifying that to see how he classified it. Yeah, because the book was, I guess, so close to the truth and they just recently, not as long ago, declassified it. I actually first heard that on Sam Tripley's show timpo Hat and I don't remember who it was, but then I was looking into I was like, oh, and I've heard it since then.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've heard it.
Speaker 2: The guy from Bright Insights, I think, talked about it on Rogan and all that other stuff. But so I think that there are people who know that there's something that happens on a regular recurring basis, like there's probably some sort of a poll shift or something that happens regularly solar storms that changes the you know, maybe it flips the poles like I said, or changes the landscape of things, maybe it floods a certain area or whatever the case is.
Speaker 3: But I don't think that's the same.
Speaker 2: As the Biblical flood. Think the Biblical flood was something different. It was something more massive at the time. But I do think that they have this knowledge of something that's happening or it's gonna happen or whatever. There was supposed to be some people who were remote viewing through the Project looking Glass, and through Project looking Glass, they couldn't see past twenty twenty five, and they were freaking out because they couldn't see that, they couldn't predict the future past twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: I don't. I know that I have gotten a lot of shit from my opinions on remote viewing. And I'm not saying that there's no gratitude. I understand there's people that are able to do this, but hear me out there are so many people that were remote viewing to the three I Atlas comment and they said that there was clearly piloted by some sort of extra tressure life. They could see the faces, they heard the things that was. There's so so many reports of people that were channeling it and whatever clearly full of shit, right, And that's not all remote viewers, but there are so many people out there that are claiming that they're remote viewing that are obvious and I don't even think half of them are grifting. I think the majority of them are out of their fucking minds. Right. It's the same people that are doing sacrifices to demons. But they're like, yeah, but demons aren't like bad guys, they're just like guys. And you could use it like okay, you're tapping into something, you're out of your fucking mind for it, but like sure, okay, that's the thing you're doing. When the CIA did there, they're digging into this, right, people will look at it and say like, oh they had, I'm just throwing out an arbitrary number here, eighty thousand documents all saying that this shit is real, and it's like when you run through a filter. It was the CIA that was basically, for lack of better words, auditing the CIA. This would be like the IRS auditing the IRS and finding that they could find no faults within themselves with like no shit Sherlock. But when you put it through an actual logical filter, somewhere between one to three percent of it was actually something that can't be explained. I believe that this is a thing, but I also believe it because most of the CIA's project was trying to teach people how to remote view. It was to train the average Joe how to start doing remote viewing. As of this moment, very subject to change. I'm not like concrete in this belief, but I believe that most people can't do this because they don't have this ability right. It's something that you're born with. It's like psychics. I believe that psychics are a thing, but I believe Long Island medium and that I don't know what his name is all bitch made in Hollywood, maybe Hollywood medium. I don't know. They're clearly full of shit, and they're doing it for the griff, they're doing it for the show. Most of the people associated with the CIA organization were full of shit, but there was like one or two of them that probably had some real abilities within themselves that can't be explained. But I also think that's something you're born with. Again, I'm not like concrete in this belief, very very subject to change on this, but from all the research I've done, that just seems like the most logical solution.
Speaker 2: I agree. I did so. You had Rivoss on recently from Critics to Curiosities. He's one of my good friends.
Speaker 1: Love him to death, dude.
Speaker 2: He's the best man we had. He did a show. You should have him on to do this. He did a live remote viewing me. He and I did it together and we had the audience participate as well. I actually participated in it and he didn't. He basically chose three different videos and I did in somebody else did. We chose a location, took a picture or a video, and then the audience was supposed to guess through remote viewing. And there was there was a portion of it where he played some crickets chirping or something like that, and we all kind of closed our eyes and he counted. He gave us a number. He said, this is the target number, and that was it. He didn't tell us what it was. And dude, I got it fucking exactly right. I'm telling you it works. I don't know if it works for everybody, because not everybody in Jack got it, but it worked for me.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And I was pretty close on the next one as well, and I actually tried it. I was telling my mom about it. I was like, this is crazy. So I got even my skeptical brother, older brother to do it and my mom and both of them were pretty spot on two to the point where it was like, there's no way on earth they could ever get this kind of stuff. Like with Ry, for example, his was like a location in Mexico where he's at and it was by the water, and it was by a train station, and there was a statue of this angel holding like an egg or something in its hands, and the video was him looking up with the camera at the at the statue of the person or the angel holding the thing, and we did the meditation or whatever you call it. Close our eyes and I describe I said, I don't know how to describe this, but there was like a man holding something over his head. And in my mind, I didn't tell I didn't say this on air, but I was looking up at this thing and all I saw behind it was blue sky and he's like, dude, I just got chills because it's like and when he showed the video, it was literally like an angel figure holding a baby or a ball or something. I thought it was a watermelon or something. I was like, I don't know if it's a watermelon or a ball or what. So it is real. And then, like I said, when my brother and my mom tried it, they, for example, like my mom gave us a target number for a picture of my grandma who who passed away, and in the corner of it was just like it was a trip that she went on to, like Mexico or somewhere like that, and in the corner of it was a little guy with a sombrero and my brother was Me and my brother both guessed like some guy with some brea arrow or something, and my mom was like, no fucking way, dude, that is crazy. So there are people who do have that ability to what extent, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now that's also interesting with you, your brother and your mom. I'm wondering there's like a genetic thing they all tapped into, aside from some sort of remote viewing, something more of the bloodlines, right, which I acknowledge that. I truly believe that's a thing, right, not even because of my Christian beliefs, because the Bible does talk about hereditary blessings, hereditary curses. There is something within our genetics. I agree with this, But when it comes to remote viewing itself as far as like there's that one guy that was able to see a Russian rocket testing site and they gave him shit because he got it wrong because he saw a water tower or something. I'm missing it a little bit here, but there was like a water tank that was supposed to be there, and then when they showed the pictures, there was no water tank. But if you look at it per the day and age that he had actually did the remote viewing towards, there was a water tank there at that time, it had been taken down all these things, and like that's interesting as fuck, And like, no American even if you had some sort of a plug in Russia. You wouldn't have been able to know that they had that type of structure at this random remote site that most Russians didn't even know about. Like there's like levels upon levels upon levels. Right then, I.
Speaker 3: Think somebody, these people are full of shit.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, I see the three I at list. Person driving the ship is like, shut up, dude, that's fall fake.
Speaker 1: Anyways, dude, I have had so many people. I was scrolling through Instagram, which all the good cult members know I do not do. But I was scrolling Instagram the other day. There was this white woman, as as the white women be doing. That was a I'd be lying if I said a name. She had candles behind her, she had crystals around her, as most white women do, and was talking about how she was like, you know, am I remote viewing journey and this and this, And I'm like, I'm already starting to get a little skeptical vibe. But I don't want to be that guy. Let me listen in a little bit, right I don't want to just throw the baby out with the bath water. Let me hear what she has to say. I saw three Iye at Lias, and I could tell the beings on it were that of love and light. And I'm like, and now we are fully onto the realm of crazy ass white women.
Speaker 2: For sure. I can't even Whenever I have people on my show now who talk about the cancel of light and you know, the pleaadians from, I'm like, it's not like stop, like we've heard this shit. They're not fucking They're not of the light, there of the devil.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this real shit. And and I am somebody who does believe in aliens. I've heard you say this throughout the show. You don't believe in space, you don't believe in the aliens, or at least what we might be thinking of is a little green men, a little gray men, whatever the case. I get this, but just walk with me, just for this hypothetical. Okay, let's just for this example. Assume that space is real, planets are real, galaxies are real, and the narrative we were taught in school is real. Just hear me out. If we were to be visited by some sort of an extraterrestrial race, what are the fucking chances that we are getting visited by the space hippies that are like here to spread peace and love and enlightenment. What are the chances that we are actually getting visited by essentially the conquistadors that came into Latin America And fuck the astech's up just thinking out loud here, And I know I'm looking at this to a human perspective, but one of these sounds way more probable than the other to me personally. I don't know. Maybe I'm just a bit of a stick in the mud here, but I have a hard time believing that if there's a race out there that has the technology to make it across space, cut through space time, maybe even travel air dimensionally, who fucking knows, and they're coming to Earth to make contact with us, that they're coming here to be like, hey, y'all, let me give y'all some tech, let me give y'all some some abilities, let me help your race out, and we're gonna share love and light. I have a really hard time believing that.
Speaker 2: Well, why don't they just fucking show themselves all the time if that's the case clearly right, Like if you're if you're here for a great mission, and why can't you just present yourself and say we're here for love and light and unity. I think everybody would be on board with that. But that's the problem. They don't do that. They always go to somebody who does drugs, respectfully, people who do drugs, and also, by the way, respectfully to people who believe in the Council of Light. I know a lot of these people, like I said, I've had on my show. They're awesome women, they're awesome men. Like I have nothing against how they feel. I really believe that they feel that with their heart. But I think that they are being tricked. I think they're being manipulated by these things that are saying that they are angels of light and they're not.
Speaker 1: I feel like feelings in reality are so disconnected that's not even funny. And I know that I'm people are gonna shit on me for that belief. But honestly, you can go and feel whatever the fuck you want that has nothing to do with reality of the situation. I know I'm an asshole for that, but I mean it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man. I Again, it's not not bashing anybody. I'm not one of those kinds of people who really like the bashed people.
Speaker 3: But I do think that. But again, if there is a.
Speaker 2: If there is a self organizing intelligence that has been around for millions or billions of years.
Speaker 3: They know all of recorded history.
Speaker 2: Because it's embedded in the silicon silicone that they attach themselves to as complex dusty plasma. If they're witnessing history for millions and billions of years, they know all the technologies, they know all of the secrets, they know. They know how to manipulate you and say, yeah, I am Jesus, I'm a member of the Council of Light or whatever the case is.
Speaker 1: Oh, now we get to the Christ's consciousness conversation, which is laughable to me personally. That's Eckhart as heretical as fuck.
Speaker 2: But okay, well, I actually think that there's some crossover in these areas of the Christ consciousness stuff. Like people have their foot in the door if they're talking about Christ consciousness, and I don't think that we should close the door on people who have who are geared towards that. What do you mean because well, because I mean it could be looked at as like the Holy Spirit kind of a thing, right.
Speaker 1: It was like, if that was the case, then I would have no problem with it. But what it is is basically saying that like, no, I believe in Jesus, but I believe I am Jesus. I believe you're Jesus. I believe I believe. It's like, okay, no, no, no, that's not what we're talking about here. If you're talking about the Holy Spirit moving within you and moving you towards the path of goodness and light, right, good things, good, great?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: You want to put a different title on it than I do. I don't care. You're doing good things. These people are somehow taking that and then somehow blending it with gnostic terminology and heretical anti biblical terminology, but still calling it Christ's consciousness. And it's like all right, no, like just just know I you know, Okay, cool, I hear what you're saying. Though, I want to believe that the people that are trying to tap into christ consciousness, if they are trying to tap into who Jesus was and trying to imbue that into who they are today, good things. Hell yeah, that never seems to be the case with people that I talk to that are about that shit. I don't know. Maybe I'm just talking to the wrong crowd.
Speaker 2: And the truth of it is, again, if they're talking about love and light, and they're talking about Christ and whether that's Christ consciousness or whatever. They're already almost there because all throughout the Bible it's everywhere. God is love, God is light everywhere. So that's what I'm saying is like, these people are almost there, and I think it's easy if you're a Christian, it wouldn't be that difficult to convert.
Speaker 3: Someone who is almost there.
Speaker 2: Just say, hey, maybe consider that Christ is king, right, maybe considering that's the part is God?
Speaker 1: Right, It's like, that's the part they're all about, the Christ consciousness. But as soon as you're like, well, hey, okay, how about read the Gospels and then see how that applies, I was like, well, why would I read that was written by men? And it's like okay, well never mind, now we're back to square one.
Speaker 2: Cool? Cool, cool, Yeah, No, I'm with you, dude, because whenever I first started waking up, I was like I didn't really understand, Like what am I am? I mystical? Am I a mystic Christian? I didn't even know because I grew up a Baptist. I grew up going to church my whole life. I grew up going to church camp. But I felt disconnected from the church. I didn't feel like I was a part. I'm like, I don't know what this is, but that doesn't feel right, and so I was trying to find my own way.
Speaker 3: And at first I was saying.
Speaker 2: That maybe it is christ consciousness, maybe it is this. But then I again, the more scripture you read, the more you start to say, oh, like Christ is king, Christ is God. He was God right, and it's like there's no mincing words on that. But again, I think it's a path of like, Okay, you're almost there. And I don't think it be that hard to convert somebody who's almost there. I just think that they have to do it. It's like the science the spirituality conversation.
Speaker 3: They're the same thing.
Speaker 2: Like if you say quantum whatever, it's the same as or if you say anti matter and matter, it's the same as saying light and dark, and they just have different terminology for it. And most I think even Einstein was saying something about God. I was like, pretty hard to deny the fact that God exists or God is real. Yeah, if they're looking into all this stuff.
Speaker 1: So he was basically saying, if I'm remembering the quote that you might be referencing here. He was saying that, like, you can't make something darker, you can take away more light from it. You can't make something colder, you can take more heat from it. And you can't make something more evil, you can only take away more God from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly right. Yeah, that's a very good recall, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember hearing it, dude. And there's a couple of instances of Einstein, and I know some people like shit all over him. Take it what you want. The dude was brilliant. Okay, whether you agree or disagree with his theorems, the guy was on a level that most humans will never actually touch. So like whatever, But uh, did you ever hear the story of him and his driver.
Speaker 2: Nod or something.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no. He married one of his cousins. That's yeah. He wasn't gay. He might have been something wild, but he wasn't gay.
Speaker 2: But no.
Speaker 1: Here so, and I don't know if this is true or not. I like to believe that it's true. So basically, Einstein was going on these speaking tours, right, and he had like two hundred speaking engagements all across the continent US. He was going to these colleges, these these symposiums, whatever, and he was talking about his theory of relativity and all the nuances to it. Cool cool, cool, Well, his driver was there for every talk, like he would drive him to the thing. He would sit in the back of the room whatever. Cool cool, cool somewhere around like speaking engagement number two O two or two oh three rd. Einstein was sick as fuck, he had the flu, whatever the case. He couldn't get on stage. And his driver And keep in mind, this is before the day of like TV, so like if he would have shown up and kind of looked kind of like the part, people would have probably just assumed it was the guy. And so the driver's like, listen, why don't I just get the speech and pretend to be you. I've heard you get this speech like two hundred times, like I know what to say and what to do. And Albert's like, you know what, fuck it, Like I can't get up there and speak. If you think you can, what's the worst that can happen? Just roll with it. So he does, and he gives it beautifully. He doesn't miss a note. But then one of these professors I forget what college it was at. One of these professors asked him some question that the driver didn't know. It was like a really nuanced question to it, and without missing a beat, he's like, and he they swapped roles. Albert Einstein was pretending to be the driver. The driver's pretending to be Albert Einstein, and he's like, Sir, that question is so plebeian. My driver could even answer that for you, if you would, sir, And the driver quote unquote Albert Einstein stood up and answered it for him, and it was like, bro, I don't know if that's a true story, but I like to believe it's real.
Speaker 2: You know, sounds pretty real.
Speaker 3: But that's pretty cool, man.
Speaker 2: I don't know how badass they were like that back in the day, but.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's dope. But no, No, to your.
Speaker 2: Point, bicycles and shit, yeah they did.
Speaker 1: But to your point, as far as the quantum theory, quantum entanglement, all these things that thirty years ago was strictly to the realm of sci fi. But now we understand that we are building quantum supercomputers based off of these theories and they're able to actually do the things. So I'm with you to a level here there is at least some great area here, there's some nuances, But I don't know. I feel like a lot of people as far as the spiritual community. And I'm not saying this to shit on the spirituality or shit on the woo woo, I am not. These people are doing their best, just like we're all doing our best.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Cool, But it's like I don't agree with the what's the word whenever you take a little bit of everything eclectic, I don't agree with eclecticism. I can understand why somebody would go that route and they take a little bit from this theory, a little bit from this theory, a little bit from this religion, a little bit from this religion, and they amalgamate it into their own version of what is right. I could agree with it to a point, but it's like there's a certain point where one plus one equals two and it doesn't matter how many things you pull from certain angles to see. Well, maybe if you look at it this way, one plus one equals three, or like you're over here worrying about what one plus one equals two. You're not even interested in what the plus means or what the one means, and it's like, Okay, you're trying to like go super in depth on the explanation rather than just looking at what the point of this is. Once you find truth, once you find absolute, undeniable truth, you shouldn't try to find other theories to disprove it. You can accept that and move forward into a deeper realm of truth. And I feel like so many people are negating that because they are uncomfortable with truth. And maybe that does go towards the alien disclosure and all these things. Maybe people really are uncomfortable with truth.
Speaker 2: I don't know, people definitely uncomfortable with truth, dude. But I pulled up Isaiah forty five to seven. It says I formed the light and create the darkness. I bring prosperity and create disaster. I the Lord do all these things. And also it says that God made the light, and he made the lesser light right, and he made the light to rule over the lesser light as well.
Speaker 1: So it's like, I've heard some people say that's the sun and fire. You're saying that that is not what that is intending.
Speaker 2: I think it's just literally matter and anti matter, which is now darkness. Like again, anti matter becomes dark matter.
Speaker 3: Matter is matter.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be anything without a photon animating it. So God's light still animates that matter, right and again we're calling it, we call it a photon, but it's just a light, a piece of light.
Speaker 1: Right now, they know that photons have mass. That's a whole other thing. We just talked about this a couple of months ago. They were able to freeze a photon and weigh it. Apparently, light particles have a mass. They're an actual They're not just like a theory of light.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No, this is a thing that you can capture, you can do things with it. There's a mathematical equation to back all that up. That's a whole other level into what fifteen years ago would have been seen as sci fi. And in the day and age we're living in, we know that that is reality. And that blows my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean all this stuff, Like I said, man, it's just that at some point metaphysics and the talk of like classical physics used to be metaphysics, and then at the turn of the century, in the early nineteen hundreds, Einstein's theory relativity changed all that. Instead of the General Education Board they basically took out which by the way, was founded by two Baptist preachers or not founded, was founded by John Rockefeller, the Rockefeller Foundation. But the General Education Board was ran by mostly Baptist ministers from the South, and they didn't want a a bunch of philosophers and thinkers and mathematicians and things like that.
Speaker 3: And they literally state that in their.
Speaker 2: General in the General Education like I don't know if it was like their mission statement or something. They wanted they wanted docile factory workers essentially what they wanted. So that was that was Baptist preachers who were who were doing that. So it's not just this crosses all different religions and boundaries and all this other stuff. I think that they went around the nineteen hundreds, they took all this stuff out, and we lost our whole sense of all these you know, play though, and all these guys talking about metaphysics for thousands of years, and metaphysics all that was was spiritual talk. It's all the stuff that we're talking about light and darkness and you know, the play, those allegory of the cave and all this other stuff. So they had already talked to they had crossed this bridge a long time ago, but they but people like Rockefeller dismantled it in the in the nineteen hundreds, in the late eighteen hundreds, early nineteen hundreds, and we're left with like rediscovering this stuff again, like ether became I think became plasma in nineteen twenty nine. I think when they talk about ether is the fifth element, I think they're also talking about I think they're calling it plasma, the fourth state of matter.
Speaker 1: Now, so there's something to be said for that one hundred percent. Some will say that the ether means like the soul or the spirit. If you look at the actual alchemical texts, which we would now call chemistry, but back in the you know, one hundred AD, they were calling it alchemy. They basically were writing out these equations, and I I've had so many debates of these people talking about how alchemy the divine masculine, the divine feminine, all this. If we were using today's terminology, we would say acids and bases, and how when you combine them you get a purifying substance. We would now call that a salt, like that's all it is. But they were trying to find a way to verbalize something that they had no math to equate it to. They knew if you were to add A plus B you would get C, and the way they made these formulas work was by using ether in the middle of that. It was like that unknown that X factor, if you will. Now, some of these, like you're saying, could have been something more along the lines of spiritual or quantum or light. Some of this was realistically like an algebraic equation that they didn't have a real thing to define X, but they put it in there because they knew when you add substance A to this X factor you would get something else. And like they knew the math mathed, they just didn't have the words to quantify it. Right, It's we have math that equates to like the twelfth dimension. At this point in our understanding, we know for a fact that at least twelve dimensions exists. We're living in the third but we know that twelve exists. There's probably a thousand, there's an infinity. We just don't have the math to quantify that. Yet. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We're just trying to figure out how to define that X factor, right, And I think there's a little bit of some leeway towards the scientific and towards the spiritual when it comes to that factor, for sure.
Speaker 2: Regardless, man, like I said, I just think that it was all hijacked and taken from us at some point for whatever agenda. It was, maybe to control information. But I think that again, that classical physics talk had nothing to do with all the stuff that we say now, all the quantum and all this other stuff it They literally talk about things like they were talking about things like science can take you up to the Big Bang theory. That's great, matter versus anti adjusts, great, But what about beyond that?
Speaker 3: Where the hell did it come from?
Speaker 1: Dude? The Big Bang theory was created by a Jesuit priest, right, yeah. And when you tell the science community that, they're like, wait, that's bullshit, and it's like no, no, no, do a little bit of research like the Big Bang itself was created by a Catholic priest and they get real upset about that. But it's like, I'm sorry, I didn't make the rules. I'm just reporting on the shit here. But yeah, it's you're right. It explains to a point, and then this other thing explains to a point, and then this other other thing explains to a point.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, that's what the philosophers of the day back then, they were talking beyond that.
Speaker 3: That's a meta that's what the metaphysics from, right.
Speaker 2: It's like they were talking beyond what we can observe observably see with our own two eyes. They I would imagine that the air was probably better. People were bigger those kinds of things back in the day, and they could probably see energies around them more. They can probably experience things a lot differently than what they can experience now. That's honestly what I believe. I don't know that any I don't have any proof of that. It's just kind of how I feel that. Yeah, But I do think that again, that all these these different terminologies were hijacked for whatever the purpose was, and we're just kind of we're kind of reawakening to all this. This is why, again when I started the show was to whatever it is, I will follow that nugget of truth or whatever I think it is the truth, whatever my gut tells me. And honestly, I feel like I'm being led by the Holy Spirit in that direction. I feel like you know, I'm coming to information that wasn't of my own, you know, like I'll find things out and I'm like, oh, I was just reading this and it led me down to this, and now I'm reading about solar cycles, for example.
Speaker 3: And again I'm not I'm not even like when you hear.
Speaker 2: Me talk, you would probably think, oh, he's definitely reading Scientific America and all this other shit. Oh dude, I'm like literally just baseball on Instagram and playing Fortnite and things like that, and then it'll just be like, all of a sudden, I'll have something come to me and I'm like, and I'll just start reading into that or researching that a little bit. And that's kind of how I've been doing things. But I think that I'm being guided by the Holy Spirit. And I used to not really know how to explain that. I used to get synchronicities and all this other stuff, and I would go, I don't really know what that is. Maybe it's angels, maybe it's I don't really know it's is. But but now I know it's the Holy Spirit. And I think that when you're aligned with the Holy Spirit, when you're aligned with what God wants with his will, when your will aligns with his will, then magic happens and he starts kind of using you for his will as well, as long as you're open to it. Right, as long as your senses are aware of those kind of things, you just start being all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: Like I've said on.
Speaker 2: Other shows, there was there was two day in a road where I saved two babies, one in a car accident and one from crossing a road. And I'm always in places where I'm uniquely in a position to help for some reason, whatever that may be. A woman fell at the dump one day and busted her face open, and I just happened to be there at the moment she did that, and had his first aid kit butterfly band aids and all this other stuff. And those might seem like small things, but I feel like that timing puts me in those places to be able to do something or see something or understand something or help someone. And I think that's all from the Holy Spirit. And I used to not really know what that was, but now I'm one hundred percent positive it's the Holy Spirit's God guiding me and helping me help him right along the way.
Speaker 1: So Brother, I've said it a million times. God doesn't choose the called, He calls the chosen. And that's just how this works. Right. So many people, especially when they start diving deeper into the Word and diving deeper into what God's purpose for their life is, they'll find that the world around them starts to get shaky, They start getting hit with life curve balls, bad things start to happen around them, and it's like, yeah, no, no, that's a really good sign. And that sounds counterintuitive, but like the devil is running shit as of this moment on this earth, in this physical reality, with this flesh shoot that our souls happen to be encased in. When you start doing the right thing, he's going to do so many things to try to dissuade you from the path. You need to stay the course. You need to stay on your p's and q's and make sure that you're not going into that realm because when that time comes and you are called to be that person that God called you to be, you need to be ready. And the devil knows that, which is why he's going to do things to try to cause you discomfort. Along the way. The Bible told us to arm yourself sell your cloak and bio sword if you don't have one. God told us to where your spiritual armor daily. You don't tell a gardener in some peaceful commune to put his armor on daily. You tell a warrior who's going to experience conflict to wear his armor and strap up daily. And I mean, yes, maybe that could mean physically. I mean, you know, I never leave home without my peace. But beside the point, I mean he's talking about a spiritual warfare that we are fighting every single day for the people out there that are really trying to dive deeper into God's ship, like calling for their lives. Don't expect this to be an easy road. It's gonna be rough, because that's how life works, especially when you're trying to do the right thing. But if anything, you should take that as a as a good sign that you are on the correct path. One hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like when you when your light starts shining, when your internal light starts shining, it's like the upside down and stranger things. Yeah, where the darkness can see that light and they all just come running towards you at the same time, like, let's go, let's go attack this light absolutely to moss to a flame kind of a thing.
Speaker 3: That's kind of how I see it.
Speaker 2: And it's true. And when you when you detach yourself from porn or alcohol or whatever it is, then it's going to feel like it's going to get stronger a little.
Speaker 3: Maybe other things start happening.
Speaker 2: That happened with me. I stopped drinking not that long ago, and all of a sudden things stop, things started happening, and I just feel like it was because I kicked the spirits out, the evil spirits, that the demonic things that might have been, you know, resting in my vessel. And you know Jesus talked about if you tell the spirits to go out, you have to make sure you feel your your your house, you're with you know light. That way, the demons won't come back, because they will come back seven times stronger if you if you don't fill your house with love and light.
Speaker 1: So brother, nature hates avoid Nature hates a vacuum. Something is going to be rushing in to fill the empty space. And if you are not making the effort to fill it with good things, oh don't worry, the dark things will rush in to fill the void. That is an absolute fact. Whether we're talking physical reality or virtual reality, both are true one hundred.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to say one more thing too, and kind of I can kind of sense this s winding down a little bit. But I could talk all night, by the way, if you want to. But I was recently, I was, you know, I just told you about I bought a new truck, right and I had my truck twenty years and it was four hundred thousand miles.
Speaker 1: It just which is impressive. Twenty years and forty four hundred thousand miles, break big dog. That is impressive, as falk that you had a truck last that long.
Speaker 2: Well, it only lasted because I kept putting money into it. But a few months back I had started having an oil leak and I couldn't figure out where the old league was coming from. Long story short, it spent like five or six thousand dollars almost eight thousand total, to be honest with you, But two thousand and that was like tires, so I don't really count that. But I spent a lot of money because I was like, well, i'll just fix it and maybe it'll last me for another few hundred thousand miles or whatever. Stupidly, but then it still kept leaking oil. And long story short, I was supposed to either get a new motor or a new crank shaft for it, and one way or another that was going to cost thousands more, and I was like, okay, but I don't really have the money to get a new vehicle. When my wife and I built this house that we're in now, we pretty much like maxed out everything just to get in here, and then we've been paying off all that stuff since.
Speaker 3: So my credit's been great. My credit's always great.
Speaker 2: So it was my wife's. But I had a credit card that had some money put on it, and that just because that money was on there and it was a revolving credit, it lowered my credit score a lot, like a lot more than what it should a lot more than made me comfortable for Yeah, and it was. It lowered it, matter of fact, to about seven sixty, which is still pretty good.
Speaker 1: But it lowered my god, seven sixty is a low credit score for you.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because it was like eight.
Speaker 2: It's always been in the high eight, eight thirty eight forty something.
Speaker 1: You are so white, it's offensive. I can't even tell you a time in my life when I had over a seven hundred. Although, to be fair, two divorces will do that to you. So I mean, yeah, but here's the thing.
Speaker 2: And by the way, that's not a flex at all.
Speaker 1: No that but whether you recognize it or not, that is a flex, dude.
Speaker 2: Well well, well but for me because now I'm doing this full time, so I don't have an income. That's like I can't put down an income on paper that's like, okay, that's a pretty impressive income. I got a great credit score, but not a lot of income coming in, so I was really worried about like being able to get a new truck. And I was like, I just I don't think that nobody's going to give me a good truck, a nice truck, for a good.
Speaker 3: Interest rate or whatever the case was.
Speaker 2: But somehow, you know, credit reports go out like every first of the month, every you know, they report at the end of the month basically, so first or second every.
Speaker 3: Month you get a new credit report.
Speaker 2: Well, somehow my credit card was paid off in one day and I don't know, I don't know where it came from. It just got paid off and then the next day it was put back on there as if somebody made a mistake, accounting mistake or something like that. But that one day that it was put on, that was taken off, it made my credit score go back up to like eight thirty three, damn. And so like it was it for that whatever that, for whatever reason, I just think that that was kind of divine, like a divine moment. It was like, okay, like you need a truck, I'm going to help you out.
Speaker 3: You're doing my will.
Speaker 2: I know it sounds freaking crazy, No, not at all. People can look into it, however they won't, but to me, it just feels like that's that's what that was, was some kind of divine intervention to hey, get your truck, take care of yourself, and then keep doing the mission kind of a thing. But that that's not the only time, and there's been times where we were building this house.
Speaker 3: We maxed out everything, like I said.
Speaker 2: And we needed one more loan payment for the construction loan, and I just started selling baseball cards in February, I mean just by started buying and selling baseball cards in February of that year, and then in August we.
Speaker 3: Moved into the house.
Speaker 2: Right but we had one more loan payment and we literally had no money. We were done. We had nothing, and I told my wife, I'm like, everything's gonna be okay. It was like, it's like twelve hundred and fifty dollars for the loan payment or whatever. I was like, we're gonna be fine. We left there, Dude. That night, I sold a baseball card for sixteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Cool man.
Speaker 2: After eBay took all its taxes and all this other stuff selling fees, I was left with the exact amount I needed to pay that mortgage. Dude.
Speaker 3: And I just think that, like, take that how you will, but I just take.
Speaker 2: I think that that was some kind of a divine way of helping me continue doing things for God for his mission, if you will.
Speaker 3: And those things happened regularly. I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 2: It's so weird that they haven't. Matter of fact, I was telling my little brother about all this stuff the other day. He's like, he's very like, you're suck an evangelical preacher or something.
Speaker 3: I'm like, dude, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't. When if this stuff happens to you, you can't really explain it to people because outside looking in, everybody's gonna what a coincidence. That's just a coincidence, right, But I'm telling you it was something more than that. And I think that when you're aligned with God's will, those things can they will happen regularly. Like no matter what happens in your life, God will never let you go without. And that's how I've I'm never afraid of anything. I'm never afraid of when my account gets low, I'm never afraid of not having money it all.
Speaker 1: Now, that doesn't mean that God is gonna hook you up to be a multimillionaire over.
Speaker 2: Right now exactly, but exactly.
Speaker 1: You are never gonna somehow magically or in my personal humble opinion, very much like you divinely, You're gonna have what you need when you need it as long as you stay faithful. I am a firm believer of that. Speaking of the baseball cards, due, what is that in the case spinning behind you? I have been want to ask you all episode now that I know that you're saying baseball cards, what is that?
Speaker 2: So? Uh, that is a baseball card and it's kind of hard to see, but I'll try to lift it up. Yeah, No, it's floating. That's floating levitating. Oh no, shit, yeah, that's levitation right there.
Speaker 3: That's magnetic.
Speaker 2: So so I bought that because I'm like, well, this is how UFOs fly. It's a it's called airtime air display. And I told him, I'm like, dude, people always ask me about that. Y'all just need to sponsor me whatever, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they're not right, But like, also, what card is that in there?
Speaker 2: It's a it's a Mike Trout autograph card and it's a like a graded A nine point five, but it's a UFO card and it's a thirty three of fifty cards. There's a thirty third parallel tie in thing there that that I is pretty cool because LA's on the thirty third parallel. It's a thirty three of fifty. It's a UFO card. It's literally called UFO. That's the that's the type of card. It's a UFOs on it and all this other stuff, and it's signed by Mike Trout. So I like that card. And it's not going anywhere this women. But the cool part about that is it's floating. Like I said, it's got this magnetic this magnet that pushing this permanent magnet I'm sorry. This electromagnet is pushing up on a permanent magnet and it's helping it float in place.
Speaker 3: And you see it spinning right there.
Speaker 2: That's actually the fan turning it, blowing it around basically, and and so you see it's not falling over. That's how UFOs. That's how these plasmoids, these UFOs, that's how they travel because this complex plasmas need a sustained energy field to keep plasma coherent, and so they travel on lay lines, which are electric current lines. And so.
Speaker 3: There was a guy named Bruce Kathy.
Speaker 2: He was a New Zealand pilot who started studying UFOs because he saw a bunch of usos and UFOs and he basically determined that these things are rebuilding the energy grid somehow, these these UFOs or UAPs or whatever you won't call them. He studied this stuff for fifty years, did all kind of math behind it and all this stuff, and he discovered that there is definitely an energy grid and that these things use it to traverse Earth like a subway system. And he started seeing them off the coast of New Zealand as a pilot, and he started marking them on this chart and he saw that they were in a straight line, and he's like, well, that's weird. If they're in a straight line here, maybe they're in a straight line somewhere else. So he literally mapped out a grid over the entire world. He went to he traveled the world to find libraries talking about UFO events and all this other stuff, and determined he basically built a grid, and this grid helped him find things crazy things like this thing called the Elton and antenna.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've ever heard of that.
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 2: And basically he was determined he could determine when they would perform the next nuclear tests and all this other stuff, when they would exactly drop the nuclear bomb at exact times and everything as tests, and he would and he used to bet the New Zealand Prime Minister when the US was going to do another nuclear test, and he got it down to the second of whenever. Because what he what he discovered was when the just like I was telling you about the Earth and the Sun, when the when the Sun would line up with the Earth, the harmonics of the Earth and the harmonics of the Sun at the right time, it would create like a powerful power line basically that would basically hammer the Earth, and he thinks that nuclear bombs would be dropped at that exact moment when they would line up to cause that big boom that they caused. And he, according to him, he was exactly right, that's what they were doing. So he's saying that bombs can't blow up unless they have the align the harmonic alignments of the Earth and the harmonic alignments of the Sun. And what that basically is is the frequency of the Earth and frequency.
Speaker 1: Of the Sun.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, so there's a whole lot to it, man, with all this the geomagnetic interactions and the you know, the solar the solar, geosolar interactions, whatever you want to call them.
Speaker 1: So I did want to ask you this though, because of what you just said now talking about the disclosures and how they're mostly propaganda and all these things. Not disagreeing with you at all, But when we're talking about some of these orbs, now, there is that very famous video of one of these orbs being struck with a hellfire missile. Right now, hell fires cannot lock onto plasmoids or light. They have to lock on to a hard, tangible something you can you can knock on tangible type of craft. They were able to strike this thing with a hellfire missile and three pieces broke off, but they all continued to go in the same direction. They were as if they weren't even phased. What is your take on that situation? What was that? Where it is it come from? Was it physical? Was it ethereal? What's your take?
Speaker 2: Well, they have to attach themselves to something physical, and that's where that's why they're called complex plasmas. They're called complex dusty plasmas because they have to attach themselves to dust particles. And these dust particles, interestingly enough, are all platonic solids they look like So these dust particles look like cubes. They look like tic tac shapes, they look like triangles. And what do UFOs look like when they look like triangles? They look like cubes. They look like tic TACs. So imagine a cube of silicon. I was saying silicon earlier, right, silicone for uh, that's what the space plasma was attaching itself to. But in Earth's atmosphere, they can attach itself to other forms of dust, right, like just dust flying around. You know how the light shines you can see like little dust particles flying around, so it attaches themselves. Now, imagine plasma building up on a on a square piece of dust. Eventually what you're gonna see is a cube in the middle and a light going around it. And this is what these orbs usually look like. They usually have a cube in the middle, or they have a they look like triangles or whatever the case is. They're always they're always lining up with platonic solids, which which again looked like platonic solids. So it's very interesting that maybe they were maybe they were putting off heat signatures or whatever. Maybe they were, you know, cutting off some of that dust because the dust forms these crystal lattices within, so there can be millions of pieces of dust in a complex plasma, or it could be millions of pieces of dust or could be one. So maybe they just cut off a piece of plasma and you know, that's what it was. It was going after That's what you're saying, right, it's like chasing after.
Speaker 1: These Well, basically a lot of pilots have seen these orbs and they can't explain the speeds that they're moving at or whatever else. But for a hell fire missile to lock onto one, and I mean, you know, not everybody has missiletism. I get it, and I don't particularly do. But we've done a deep dive into what hell fire missiles can and cannot lock on too. That couldn't have been like, you know, heat waves that somehow a hell fire missile locked onto. It couldn't have been you know, light refracted through swamp gas or nothing like that. It has to lock onto something solid, something hard. Because of the way that they guide themselves in it's basically off of radar. You can't get a radar like basically the same thing as like a cop shooting radar down the street. They can't point their radar gun at the wind and get a response from it, or even you know, a dust bowl or one of those what do you call them, dirt devils whatever they called. Basically those little small tornadoes that are rolling down the street, there's not enough matter for them to lock go on and get a radar signal back to the gun to give you a speed reading. So for a health fire missile lock onto this thing, it had to be something solid, It had to be something tangible. That goes against a lot of narratives that we've heard as far as these orbs being strictly light, strictly plasma, strictly ethereal whatever, you're saying that these ethereal and lightnings have to attach themselves to something physical in order to exist in our three dimensional reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're and but they also give off signatures. Remember there, have you ever seen ball lightning?
Speaker 1: I have, But even the example that I saw people lose their minds about the thing in the parking lot at one time with that's clearly AI and that's clearly fake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thats fake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are examples of ball lightning. However, that is so rare, like it's it's it's about as rare as lightning during a snowstorm. Is it possible? Yes, if you see that one time in your life, you should consider yourself lucky. Kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Well, ball lightning is complex plasma that formed into a plasmoid, that formed into a plasma toroid that formed into an orb. So we're calling it ball lightning, but it's an orb. It's the same thing that we're talking about. And these things can move anomalously, so I mean, maybe it just gives off a signature that you know, these things can track or maybe it's the particles of dust that it's attached to. But these things are also trans medium, and how from what I understand about trans being the transmedium, So they can go through walls and stuff. Right, So if they go through this wall right here in my office and they're connected by these crystal lattices with these dust particles, that dust particle would fall off on this side and it would reconnect on the other side. Because because even if we think that this wall is painted that nothing can get through there, clearly something can get through.
Speaker 3: Sound can get through, right, things can get through.
Speaker 2: And so these things can microscopical, microscopically through these little pores in the pain or the wall or whatever, the sheet rock or whatever, and it can reassemble and reorganize itself on the other side. And so that's where the re that's where the that's where the trans medium things come from. I dude, I taught to this girl who grew up in the National Forest right beside my brother's house.
Speaker 3: She is famous.
Speaker 2: There's a triangle area there, you mentioned Brandon, there's a triangle area in this area too, and she was right to smack in the middle of it. And I asked her name is Charlene, and I asked her. I said, I said, hey, have you ever seen anything crazy with UFOs or lights or any monsters or anything like that? And she was like no, And we started we were talking just for a few minutes, size of your family and stuff.
Speaker 3: And then she said, you know what, there.
Speaker 2: Was this one time we did have this giant ball of light fly through our house and it just went through the walls and everything. And that's what that is. That's those plasmoid, that's those that ball lightning. It has the ability to go through things.
Speaker 3: It's trans medium.
Speaker 2: And this is where we get the idea for ghosts and all this other stuff from. Too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the theory of ghosties. However, I do give the nuances to this, like especially when you go to like battlegrounds or not just necessarily Gettysburg comes to mind, but like a spot on Earth where thousands and thousands of people lost their lives within the course of a few hours. I think the Earth has a memory of things like that. It's like anomalous things happening in certain locations. I hear this, I'm not gonna like say, oh, that's bullshit. No, there's probably a little something something going on there that we can't just naturally quantify. And I get that. But I hear what you're saying as far as these anomalies being misinterpreted to be ghosts or spirits or something like this that people are seeing in their houses that they can't they can't really justify or explain away, but it makes sense to call it a ghost or an apparition or whatever the case would be. I could see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And this is again, this is where we get the idea for swamp gas and all these other things from, because we're talking.
Speaker 3: About just gases that have formed into.
Speaker 2: Plaza that have come into our reality, and the only way for them to stay in our reality is is this.
Speaker 3: Is why it happens at night.
Speaker 2: For those who don't know, I've said it on my show a million times before, but it always happens in the twilight area of the day. It's in the morning, it's at night, okay, when the sun's going down and when the sun's coming up. And the reason why that is is because, like I said earlier, the I just had a guy that uh ten in my windows. I was asking to ask him if he had any experiences, and he said he had a ghost experience. And I asked him what, tyson, was it in twilight and he said he it was like seven thirty. It's like always then. And the reason why is because that's whenever that plasma is cooling and becoming complex plasma and then coming into our reality. And so you're going to see a lot of stuff then and at night, and then you'll see it all throughout the nighttime and then it goes away as the sun comes up because they're getting dispersed back into the ether or the plasma or whatever you want to call it. And so yeah, but I think again there's a lot of evidence that these things come and go at twilight. These this is this happens to be. Also, when you get the idea of rabbits, you know, rabbits are crepuscular. They eat at night.
Speaker 3: And in the morning.
Speaker 1: Puscular. Did you make that word up?
Speaker 3: No, I think that's a real word.
Speaker 1: It sounds good. It sounds like you like you know some up but like I've never actually heard that word be used.
Speaker 2: Whether they hang out in the liminal times of the day, this the morning, and then eat, this is when they eat and This is why you get the idea for going down the rabbit hole and all this other stuff. This is where this comes from, is because the rabbit holes started at night and in the morning. These are the times of the liminal times of day.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I kind of I feel like I've talked too much now.
Speaker 1: It did great. I thoroughly enjoyed this conversation. For all the good cult members out there, Brad the Awakened podcast, Where can the good cult members find you? How can they find your content? How can they reach out to you if they feel so inclined give all the shameless plugs?
Speaker 2: Well, every time I come on the show, I get I get new followers. And like I told Sam, I don't think followers are leaving your show and coming over to mine and just listening to mine. I think that my show is more or less like and I can see this in the numbers. My show is like they listened to Sam and you and all these in Nephlin de Squad, and then they listened to me like later on in the week, like on a Friday. Right, It's like, so every time I come on the show, though, I always get a bunch of followers from your awesome followers, So thank you very much for coming over. I had a girl call me one time from from right here in Florence and yeah, and where I'm where I'm where I live at now and or texted me. I don't I don't remember how she got my number, but it was I was happy to talk to her. I was like, this is cool because you heard me on y'all show, so shouting to her.
Speaker 3: I can't remember her name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was really sweet, she was awesome. She's a big fan of your show. Anyhow. Yeah, you guys can find me at the awakenpodcast dot com. That's where you can get all the links to my show. I'm trying to do more or YouTube and all that stuff, but I feel like I do better on audio, so I've just been focusing mostly on audio. I got a lot of people who work who listen to my show who drive trucks or maybe they just they're flooring people or truck drivers or whatever the case. I mean flooring people or plumbing people or whatever, and they just listen to me out throughout the workday. So I've been trying to focus a lot on my audio. But I am trying to build up a YouTube following, so if you can follow me over there, I got.
Speaker 3: A decent following over on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to put out more clips, so if you guys can follow me on Instagram. I appreciate that I don't have any Patreon or anything like that. I do encourage you to support the Cult of Conspiracy Patreon because this is the way we make money. This is how we continue to do what we do. I know ads suck. I know people camplain about y'all's ads that they complain about mine too.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: It's like, dude, I hate it, but it's like, literally the only way we can make money. There's no unless people call us up and say, hey, we want to sponsor your show. But there's not people knocking on the door trying to sponsor the show. Yeah, so Patreon and ads and all that stuff. I know it sucks, but if you guys can just bear with it and hit the fast forward button a couple of times, that'd be great. And if you like what I had to say here today, please give me a follow like I said, and also give the show a five star review too, because those reviews really help us beat the algorithms and helps get our content in front of thousands of more literally thousands more listeners every single episode. So if you can like, comments, share, give a review, those things really help a lot. So yeah, thank you for having me on, brother, I appreciate it. You guys are always awesome to me, And I hate that I didn't get to meet Raven. She seems like she's pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: So yeah, she was under the weather night. But the next time you come on, we're definitely gonna have to make this happen, bro for sure. And dude, thank you for plugging our stuff as well, Like, hell yeah, that was excellent. Hell you took half my my ending monologue away, but I'm gonna run it anyway. But hell yeah. But for all the good cult members, yes, go check out the Awakened podcast, all the platform, all the socials. Give them the follows, give them the lis, give them the subscribes, five star reviews, all the things. Let's boost the algorithms, you know what I'm saying. To finish out this episode, as we always do, if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver boy and then go to the Lincoln in the description below, to cecsilver dot com and you fill out your information. Our homeboy Wayne Clark would be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA and ask them what they think about investing in precious medals and silver and gold boy and the mental coins. I promise you, if they are worth a fuck, they're gonna tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious medals. Best place to get your start b to go to the link in the description cecsilver dot com. By another way, you can support the show and let the good cult members around the world know what you think about this episode and all the episodes before and after this would be too please hit the five stars at the Shares of Lice, sunscribes, comments, sleep a post, reviews, shares, differends, availble to share that we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithmsies across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners. Who could that become potential COLT member? Doctor Steve Finally's and gentlemen, why are you already go check out Monemistics Johan show and getting the same level of respect over there with the five star reviews of the positivity in his comments. Come check out The Cajun Knight, Come check out the Awakened podcast. Hey, we thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so. And with all of that being said, this was another viewful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. I am the Cajun Knight, and there is one very important, extremely by the piece of information media you learned just as soon as humanly possible