Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 2: Now I'm going to you something that's gonna hit you in the It's like a shot. Now from one, I understand the Lamps fand Wrestling Podcast is up from award.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know what kind of award it is, and quite frankly, I don't care. All I know is that they're up for something called a sports podcast award, and the award they're up for is the best wrestling podcast. Now, I ask you something. If you're not gonna vote for them, I ask you why. Is it because they're the newcomer after ten years? Is it because they're not a big movie star like Hulk Hogan, the big immortal one himself. Oh, I'm saying. I look at you in the eyes, and I say it's real simple. Now, you go and you vote for the Lapse fan the same as you go and you send one hundred and fifty cans of being a Sausages to Saint Mary's Cathedral. If you go and vote for a Lapse fan and you give them everything you got, I'll send you an auograph picture. Because it doesn't matter who they're up against. It could be Rick Flair, it could be Sean Michaels. Because it doesn't matter because I don't tell you something stead of two and depend like my boy Frank, it doesn't vote for anything. I'm gonna tell you right now that someone's gonna be going for you. Now you go and you vote for up. You go, can we do that again our live sid You go and you vote for lap Fan. You go to www dot sports podcast group, dot com, slash sports Underscore category, slash Best Wrestling dash Podcast, slash hashtag, and you show them that the Lapsed Fan is the podcast that rules the world.
Speaker 3: It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack M. Carn S, e O and JP Sorrow.
Speaker 2: We've got an exciting Christmas program lined up for these folks.
Speaker 1: We've been to a Little Boys this year. I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 2: It's an artificial tree, so I did artificial job at trimming.
Speaker 1: Timness is only exceeded by your inability to adjust.
Speaker 3: The wrangling deer. The Lapsed Fan got a price.
Speaker 1: For the million Dollar Man, even Santa Claus.
Speaker 3: And so no say it's not so.
Speaker 1: And we're rolling on.
Speaker 3: It's the twenty twenty four to left Christmas Show. It's the Unwrapping Yes Part three, and we're just up to bigger, bigger, better and better. Yeah, my stomach is about to scream at me for combining some of these British.
Speaker 1: Kids, Oh god, and into other delicacies.
Speaker 3: In a very unnatural uh sequence. The next gift of Christmas comes from Sean in Auburn, Illinois. Sean, we want to thank you very much for the Christmas package and we'll see what's uh.
Speaker 1: What's doing?
Speaker 3: What's doing?
Speaker 1: It means what's doing. I've heard people, you know, I say that I a weird phrase. What's doing? What's doing?
Speaker 2: What you tell me?
Speaker 3: These packages are just impossible.
Speaker 1: And it's really it's really you know, it's offensive. Actually, brother, Wow, what do we have? We have a note?
Speaker 3: Oh boy, boss Man's going to read the note from Meyer.
Speaker 1: Dear coach chairs Meyer Mania here and wanted to wish the two of you and your family's a wonderful holiday season. Please accept this original PS one SmackDown poster Wow, as well as ninety two Fooked Bulldog and King Bump King Bumpman for the lapsed figureshelf what. It's been a pretty good year for me, with one of the highlights being meeting the Snake Man at a local comic con and having him take off his oxygen mask long enough to say cash only before our picture. Nice guy, shame and pain. I wish you nothing but the best in the coming year. Make sure you have an extra can of Vienna's package of crackers and and bottle walla. You boys deserve it, your pal Sean Meermania Myers t lf X. Oh that's him with the snake man.
Speaker 3: Nice picture. Yeah, thanks Sean, Miss Mama sorrow you ever have Vienna sausages? Never in a can?
Speaker 1: You know those little can hot dogs?
Speaker 3: I okay, probably better off. SmackDown poster.
Speaker 1: That's wild?
Speaker 3: What is this from the video.
Speaker 1: Game PS one video? Yeah? P S one poster? Look at that.
Speaker 3: It's a beauty that's wild with triple H stone cold China Cane, Big show th h Q video. Sorrow Man, those are the days, Sean, those are the days. And wow, take a look at this bulldog coming your way. Very good. Yeah, he used to have a big crack problem smoked crack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's very very dead.
Speaker 3: He's one of the deader ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah you noticed it right away.
Speaker 2: Flag.
Speaker 3: That's right about all these packages from from the UK and that that's not from the UK. And there's the that's really funny. That's the flag right there. Never seen that one before. It's nice.
Speaker 1: No, I have not seen that. It's a good one.
Speaker 3: Got the dreads yep him, God, that's hilarious. Harley Race, the King looking regal this holiday thanks to my romania.
Speaker 1: Look look at him? Look at him?
Speaker 3: Well made? Is very accurate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that barrel chested whatever?
Speaker 3: Oh how could we forget?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the crowns came off in the box. But the purple crown for the King Race one of the greats brought down to earth by Vince McMahon's rebranding. So Paul understands you're a proud Man's what I wish? What we want you to wear? Harle Are you ever considered being a circus clown ever?
Speaker 1: I mean, I know you're a proud man, but you know who's But you know how you could make yourself even prouder?
Speaker 3: How's that?
Speaker 1: And show yourself the ultimate pride. I mean, there's no one prouder than the King of English. Yes, I'm sure they will. I'm sure they'll. Fih.
Speaker 3: She's asking if we can put some of these wrestling toys in the Victorian Christmas Village.
Speaker 1: Dickens Village. Yet no, I think that they're taller than most of the buildings. Actually, these these figures, so.
Speaker 3: My Romania, thanks very much. It doesn't get much more Christmasy than wrestling action figures. Right, He's gotten his share of them over the years. We all have our stories in the Solar system about wrestling toys for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Doesn't fit in his head. He looks like.
Speaker 3: He does. My God, look at him. They did this all time. Great, No, gentleman is from Auburn, Illinois. There we go, Illinois.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, they sounds similar.
Speaker 3: Uh right, well they're loose to Yeah, they're not in the packaging, so great, great grabs. It wouldn't be Christmas without wrestling toys and my Romania seeing to it that that box is checked. Thank you very much for your generosity, sir, for sure. Love the gifts, love the letter, love the support, love the time with Jake the Snake. We all wish Chris you and yours, so we'll see you next time on the next installment of My God, the Unwrapping three.
Speaker 2: It's a production of the lap Entertainment Group.
Speaker 1: Its content is intended for revenue sold.
Speaker 3: Me f Philly So say what we wanted, not want.
Speaker 2: The songs