Speaker 1: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, Gramma secret pecan pie recipe, and now you can also share a cart with Instacart's family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 2: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, Or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and.
Speaker 3: Their whole holiday haul. Get decorations from the home depots CBS and more through Instacart and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders of fees in terms ofpply all right.
Speaker 4: Joining us now is Tony Ardeban of Wisewolf Gold, and Tony has kindly set up David Knight dot Gold to take you to his website and let him know that you're coming through us. And it is a very interesting time for gold. We have seen this stuff skyrocket over a couple of couple of months, hitting all time highs every other day. Now the same thing is happening with bitcoin and gold is going back going down, and so I want to get Tony's take as to what is happening in the overall market. Thank you for joining us, Tony.
Speaker 5: Well, it's great to be here. David.
Speaker 6: Yeah, gold hit like it's all time high thirty five times this year and now it's pulled back. And see what it's spot price right now for gold. But we pulled back into twenty five and seventy one Luciferian bankster notes make a troy ounce to the yellow metal. And again we talked about this on Halloween, you know, two weeks ago about election outcomes.
Speaker 5: This is all psychological, yes, if there was a been.
Speaker 6: I think if there have been a Harris administration, gold would probably be at twenty eight hundred right now and climbing. Silver would be probably close to forty right now, and bitcoin would be pulled back into the fifty five thousand rangers.
Speaker 5: So that's what I predict.
Speaker 4: Agree with you, yeah, because it was clear that Harrison the Democrats are going to go to war with crypto. They've been doing, that's right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I think there's just been status quo. But this is the unknown, and I think the psychological effect of a Trump victory and a Trump administration.
Speaker 5: It's funny.
Speaker 6: The underlying fundamentals though, that's what you've got to remember. All that's still there, yeah, deed, allarization, the fiscal house that's on fire, the global tensions, all the things that drive the price of gold are all still there.
Speaker 5: But we have this temporary low.
Speaker 6: And if you look at most market analysis right now, they're saying, well, gold's still going to be climbing to you know, twenty eight hundred into three thousand at the next year. That's all still predicted, but we have to get through this little phase that people are in right now.
Speaker 5: The markets are in a phase.
Speaker 6: I do think that that bitcoin fundamentally is reflecting true price. I think we're probably getting closer to that, and that really has to do with the amount of bitcoins.
Speaker 5: That exist, David.
Speaker 6: A lot of people say, well, there's twenty one million bitcoin. Well, actually there's not. There's only sixteen million if you take into account the millions that are lost and will never be recovered, or Sotoshi's wallets. I think that the bitcoin price is probably not too much of a hype, but I think it's hitting faster than it would have been under a Harris win. So we just post election, this is all psychological moving the markets, and I just tell people this is a time to look at bargains. I mean, you look at the silber price right now, David. It's thirty dollars and forty four cents. And you know, I bought a lot of silver in the last few weeks, and it's hurting right now because I got to sell a lot of silver that I bought. It's bought, you know, thirty three thirty four dollars, but I'm still holding. So we're cutting into a little bit of the my problem. That's just the game that you play when precious metals business. But fundamentally, the price of silver shouldn't be this cheap, and honestly neither should gold.
Speaker 5: All the things that drove the.
Speaker 6: Prices prior to the election are still there, so it is a time for bargains.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like you said, all the fundamentals that were causing gold to go up. It wasn't going up because of madness of crowds and popular delusions. It was going up because the fundamental things that were there, and it had been a long term thing. It was just starting to come up a little bit faster. So it's a rate at which things change. And I think when you talk about bitcoin, as you point out, it's not only just the expectation of what Trump is going to do and people around him like Lutnik, but it's also the fact that it's after you know, was it six months after they've did their having thing, you know, or they cut it in half. So there's some things like that that are happening there as well. But I think you're seeing a lot of people looked at gold and said, hey, it's that all these all time highs and it looks like everybody's jumping on the bandwagon and for crypto, so we can cash out of gold and jump on the crypto market, I think. But that's really yeah. I look at it as it's Black Friday early. Yeah, he texted me that money. It's true.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's Black Friday early and all. This is really just fundamentally it's profit taking people that held positions and a lot in the paper markets, especially for bullion and contracts. They liquidated those contracts after the election results to put it back into the market, and a lot of that's flowing into crypto. The outflows are really coming out of the gold ETFs, the inflows are going into the bitcoin ETFs, and that's the way it's going to be probably until first quarter of twenty twenty five. But I think again, when the dust settles, the fundamentals will come back. We'll still see the bricks nations, you know, advancing the cross border payment systems. Gold it really is the reserve currency of the world now, even though there's still king dollar, but you see deed dollarization happening. And again that's I think really built in to the narrative here, is to pay attention to what really is and not what the markets are telling you.
Speaker 5: Because I think this is just temporary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you look at Lutnik, who is a co chair, you know, it's interesting the other co chair of the transition team for Trump is the wife of McMahon, the guy that did the World the WWE wrestling.
Speaker 5: That's mcman.
Speaker 4: It was his name, McMahon or yeah, McMahon. Yeah, it's it's a what a joke that anyway. But I guess during the transition period, that's where you see the president's change into address or whatever, you know, change their clothing, and they have a transition period during that they turn into something completely different. They identify as a different gender maybe, or as a different political party. Anyway, So he's there, and he's been a big advocate, as I'm sure you saw who was at Nashville making the case for there to be for the government to own crypto as reserve and also saying that it should be given the treatment that precious metals get that you know, should be treated as a commodity rather than as a security. And so with all that stuff that's there, you know that that is I think a lot of what is driving it now. You know, as we look ahead though, and we look at the fundamentals, and you look at Lutnick and what he's been involved in At Canter Fitzgerald. Uh, he was the king of ESG and then the other and he's now because there was a competition back and forth between Bestner and another guy I can't remember his name. Uh, and the other guy dropped out and so Nowtner Lutnick has put his name in the hat for Treasury secretary. So he got a choice between a kind of Larry Fink ESG guy and Sourus is right hand man. Yeah, what do you think is gonna happen to you know, the deficit and all the rest of this stuff and a Trump administration and that's where the fundamentals are right.
Speaker 6: Well, absolutely, And you know Larry's has been a black rock, has been a huge advocate of the bitcoin ETFs. I mean really they started it and has been pushing it behind the scenes.
Speaker 5: He's also anti gold.
Speaker 6: If you notice there's comments that have come out over the years, Larry think it's criticizing developing nations for gold mining and gold activities and things and getting away from the dollar in the traditional financial system.
Speaker 5: It's interesting.
Speaker 6: I think that again the bitcoin's being pushed by and you have to just kind of shrug and take this as with the information, with what you will.
Speaker 5: Because again I was at Nashville too. I watched that Robert F.
Speaker 6: Kennedy Junior talking about, you know, if he was elected president, he would buy order the Treasury to buy five hundred bitcoin a day until it hit about eighteen percent of the world's bitcoin reserves. Trump followed and said that he would make bitcoin a strategic reserve asset for the United States.
Speaker 5: That's what the bitcoiners call.
Speaker 6: Game theory, where around the world other nations start hoarding bitcoin and using it as.
Speaker 5: Strategic reserve asset. I do agree with that.
Speaker 6: I think that that's one way that you can do it electronically. But forgetting about precious metals and forgetting about the role that gold has played throughout history, I think is really short sighted and it may be a head fake. It's a lot alongs with JP Morgan Chase and what they've done with silver, shorting the silver market over the years, and they're you know, you go dig a little deeper and you find out that JP Morgan Chase is the largest holder of silver in the world. Why would they make why would they short the silver market, Why would they want to make the price go down. What's about accumulation. So again, this might be just a blind spot of head fake. You can put a lot of people into bitcoin. It's easy to accumulate, it's easy to get, it's electronic. But I don't think that it will supplant gold's role as a reserve currency of the world. I just don't see that. I think again, history is our guide here. There's something, there's a role that precious metals have in the story of humanity, and.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's going to go away. It'll be a part.
Speaker 6: And I think bitcoin if if it continues on this trajectory, David, and it's interesting to watch. If it continues on this, it will I have I think a rollout.
Speaker 1: That well, the holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, Gramma secret pecan pie recipe. And now you can also share a cart with Instacart's family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 2: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, Or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and.
Speaker 3: Their whole holiday hall. Get decorations from the home depot, cvs and more through instacart, and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees in terms supply, I think exceed.
Speaker 6: A lot of the expectations of even people that have been in the bitcoin space since twenty sixteen, like I have. I'm really surprised, I said earlier on previous shows. I think, you know, one hundred thousand dollars bitcoin was in ranged by the end of the year, We're going to reach that we were at ninety two thousand and some change yesterday, just within striking distance of one hundred K for bitcoin.
Speaker 5: Again, that's just about supply. It's about what's.
Speaker 6: Moving into the ETFs and about liquidity, and that will drive price.
Speaker 5: How long will it last? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of this is just market euphoria based on again, just based on psychologies.
Speaker 5: Nothing else.
Speaker 6: Nothing changed on November fifth, except the expectation that there will be different policies in January.
Speaker 4: We'll see, I agree, and I think what concerns me and I talked about this on Monday, is the different policy in terms of the green stuff. And so we see Musk who became the world's richest man by exploiting this green nonsense, green washing everything. We see Lutnick, who is part of the EESG stuff, and we see that both of them have been very involved and carbon taxes and the kind of thing that I see developing with all this, and I see and of course they've even talked about incorporating a side what is a side chain or something of bitcoin in order to track some of these things. I see this as a way for them to essentially usher in a private public public private partnership for CBDC because if they can start to sell credits carbon credits, if they can process carbon taxes, and of course all these guys that are that are on the financial side with Trump, they're heavily involved in the carbon capture markets, the carbon taxes, and all the rest of this stuff, and this is a way for them to on the side. As Elon Musk has said, he's looking at x's being something process half of the world's financial transactions. You said, money, whatever that happens to be, Well, that could be carbon credits, you know, it could be anything like that. And so to me, it seems like these guys are coming together. They've got some kind of a tokenized ETF scam on the side here, some kind of derivative thing that I'm very concerned about. And so when I look at all this, it's not just that it's a bubble thing, because we know, we look at the fundamentals, as you said, nothing has really changed. But the thing that concerns me is the fact that they want to tokenize this stuff, they want to create derivatives, and that these guys who are running all of these things that are part of the expectation. Are people who were kind of piggybacking on the in your face prohibitions from the Biden administration, saying you're not going to be allowed to have anything other than electric appliances, electric cars, electric keet, electric air conditioning, all the rest of stuff. And people say, no, I don't want that. It can't work. So then why they do they come in and say, we can have anything that you want, but you have to pay me an indulgence fee. You have to pay me a carbon tax in order to do that. And we got the mechanism right here with all of this crypto stuff. That's what concerns me.
Speaker 6: Did somebody say Hegelian dialectic. Yeah, it sounds like that's what's happening, isn't it. Here's there's we have a thesis, we present the anti thesis, and.
Speaker 5: We have synthesis. And that's really what's happening here. You know it's a thesis.
Speaker 4: I think it's feces.
Speaker 5: That's even better.
Speaker 6: But you're right, and nothing again, the technocracy knows. No party understand that you're inside the twenty thirty agenda decade.
Speaker 5: That's right. They've been pushing since the opening in this decade. I'll never forget. You know.
Speaker 6: I opened up your show at the beginning of this decade and it was, I mean fireworks right right off the bat. Trump had assassinated the General Solemoni, Iranian General. The hashtag was world War Three's right prior to COVID nineteen four, and we have not the pace has not slowed down since then, all these rollouts, and of course we got the left right paradigm in this country.
Speaker 5: Again. The fundamentals for all the reasons that you.
Speaker 6: And I talk every Thursday about finances and parallel economies and being outside the system, all of that is still there.
Speaker 5: It just comes in a different guys.
Speaker 6: It's coming in a different face, a different form, and it could be public private partnerships, which again fascism is exactly what that is. So I don't trust any of these people, you know, David. I'm concerned with those who went out and voted. And I said this on my show on Halloween two weeks ago. You know, I said, the most important thing out of this election, if there is a difference, it's going to be in foreign policy. If Trump really means what he says about staying out of these wars, it'll come out of personnelist policy. Well, then he nominates this Hegseth guy from the Fox News common if you look into what he said, and you've played these of him talking about Vladimir Putin being so you know, pro Ukrainian and other things, I mean, echoes of neo cons of you know, kind of a Donald rumsfeldish approach, and so many I've listened to a lot of his commentary.
Speaker 5: I don't agree with them. And it seems to me we're singnaling.
Speaker 6: If I'm looking at these cab this cabinet pick and what's being rolled out, it looks to me like we are preparing for some sort of kinetic conflict.
Speaker 5: That's my take.
Speaker 4: That's right, And I think so Waltz as well, Ratcliffe as well, heg Seth. All these guys, you know, big belligerent. I mean, they sound like Lindsay Graham when you listen to these people, and and I think, you know, it was already in the cards pretty much that we're going to join Israel with a war against Iran. So that certainly is escalated to all this stuff. But then the question is, you know, they've made real belligerent statements about China, all the rest of this stuff. Even with Ukraine, there might be some kind of a broker piece deal, but if not, they're gonna go much heavier into the Russian war. And I think that if you've got a war on the horizon, I think that then argues in favor of gold.
Speaker 5: Historically it has, right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Right, And that's why I think a lot of this stuff is just still on sale. These countries, the bricks nations especially that are wanting to get away from the dollar system.
Speaker 5: Not even war.
Speaker 6: I think it's going to stop those cross border payments and trade systems and being outside of sanctions, you know, nothing really. I mean, Jerald Salente's right, when all those fails, they take you to war. But that looks like what is happening. I mean, they're planning it. I don't think it stops the d dollarization. All the fundamentals are still there. You know, they're just setting up this is a different I get different regime, different operation, same goals.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: The value of Russia's gold reserves hits a historic high. They're not changing what they're doing based on the election. I don't see any change of that. They're going to continue down the same path. A historic high. In October, the share of goals international reserves for RUSSI went up to thirty three percent. They said the value of gold holdings grew by almost four percent just last month, breaking the record that was set in September. I think that you're going to, like you said, bricks, Russia, China, others, they're going to continue to the central banks, especially going to continue to go into gold. And so that type of thing is you know what we've seen driving this in the past. None of the fundamentals in terms of debt and inflation, in terms of war, none of that has changed.
Speaker 6: So I think the amount of Russian gold I think it was at two hundred billion, is it like thirty two percent of holdings. It's like two hundred billion is the number that they're holding. And you know, if you dig a little deeper into the holdings of gold by these central banks, David Once, you'll find this A great majority of them are still evaluating. Based on the Bretson Woods Agreement of nineteen forty four, it's still thirty five dollars an ounce. They have not reevaluated. I think they're holding waiting for the great reset. That's what they're doing. They're waiting to reevaluate all of their precious metals, their commodity, their holdings. Another story that you and I have covered before, and I was speaking with Andy Sckman from Miles Franklin a couple of weeks ago, and I said, I go, what do you think about this story with the Russian government just and it was only covered in a few outlets, but they started putting a silver as a reserve asset on their books and accumulating. He said, that's one of the biggest stories of our time, and I thought the same thing. It's really it's going to change pricing. It's going to change the way that we look at precious metals. And that's again, that's the whole point of bricks. The point of bricks is not, in my opinion, not to create a competing currency against the United States dollar. It's to reprice and reevaluate all commodities, and then that starts with gold, and that will reset all of their currencies. You know, there's fifty two times more currency on Earth today than when I was born, so the end of nineteen seventy nine, that's how And again we're just inflating our way out of it.
Speaker 5: Nothing changes.
Speaker 6: The fundamentals are all still there, and we can float for a little while and you'll see prices to go up and down, and they'll be all over the place.
Speaker 5: But in the long run, gold winds. I think gold winds.
Speaker 1: The holidays are all about sharing with family, meals, couches, stories, gramma secret pecan pie recipe. And now you can also share a cart with insta Cart's family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce, or who should get many marshmallows for the ams, or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your first three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 2: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and their whole holiday hall. Get decorations from the home depot, CBS and more through instacart, and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders service fees.
Speaker 6: In terms apply game, especially in this decade, there's there's no escaping in them. There's going to be They tell you what they're doing. They're doing a great reset. That's what they're signaling. You're inside. There were five years out from their milestone and their goal of twenty thirty, and all those things that we talk about every week are still there.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 4: You know, I look at it, and you know when you look at bitcoin, gold and silver, you know all of that is a reaction to the creation of fiat currency. And yet the other thing, and of course the cycles that are there that you know, the debt cycles and all the rest of the stuff that they have built up. But what is different for the physical metals is that it gets you out of what I believe is being set up as this technocratic trap. You know, I think it's a net, it's a web, it's all these different things they talk about with it. And you know, I don't want to. I don't want to be caught up in that. I want to I want to go in the opposite direction from anything that can be used to surveil or to control me. And uh, and of course, you know, bitcoin is you know, when you look at what these people are using with it, that's my concern about it. They're still projecting, you know, bitcoin and one hundred and fifty thousand or something that I see a projection here from Brian London. Goal price has room to hit eight thousand. This bull cycle, as a fed deals with the next crisis. And again, uh, this is the crisis once people realize that everything has not been solved by this election by putting trumpet. That's the naivety of this madness of this crowd. That's the popular delusion, the three D chess, the three levels of delusion that we've got with this stuff. That's the popular delicized. Okay, it's a whole new world and everything is solved now because Trump won an election and has been pointing out nothing at all has changed, nothing we've got a couple of comments here. Junk Silver says, yes, I highly recommend wolf pack. You get to the end of the year and you realize you've significantly increased your stack with an interesting assurcement of metals without even realizing it. And of course a wolf pack is the ability to that's what Tony is set up. It's kind of unique. And you can just determine a dollar amount that you want to buy each month, and you every month you just gradually accumulated. Paleo Armory says, I wish I would have never started a four oh one K if I just did gold and silver, I would have never lost a dime ever, and you'd probably have some silver dimes as well.
Speaker 6: That's right, some real silver dimes. That's that's true. I mean, if you put it's funny and because gold it just is what it is. I mean, it's Warren Buffett criticize. It doesn't do anything.
Speaker 5: It just sits there.
Speaker 6: Yes, but against fiat currency it keeps and holds its value. And even you know, if you look at the S and P five hundred and other indexes, golds outperform many of them and has stayed ahead of the curve ahead of inflation, you know, and you get mirrors in many ways. It mirrors the debt accumulation of the United States and the price fluctuation.
Speaker 5: So gold's just a safe haven.
Speaker 6: Gold is money, you know, Gold's not I don't claim it to You won't find the word investment anywhere on any of my websites. I don't use that word. I don't advocate gold or silver as an investment. But what a gold and silver are money. Fundamentally, they are stores of value, their stores of energy, and that's going to be more and more. I think again, the price is going to be really surprising to people over the next five years because I don't think folks really understand the.
Speaker 5: Debasement that has gone on.
Speaker 6: If you study this every day like I do, and you look at the just the sheer numbers and the currency creation that's gone on, and of course the debt that you and I talk about, the trillion dollars it's being accumulated every what sixty days now. If you go by the new math of everything, that's everything that they're doing, and then you look at institutions. This is part of the fourth turning, But institutions are digging in their heels. Look at what Jerome Powell said when asked if he would step down if Trump asked him to, and he said, no, you know, it doesn't have to.
Speaker 5: And you were so right. You know, Congress authorized the Fed.
Speaker 6: Congress can defund, the Fed, can audit, the Fed can end, the Fed can do what it likes, because it's not part. They didn't do an amendment to the Constitution. As a matter of fact, I can't believe that nobody really ever challenged that. I mean, if you look at the Constitution of the United States, and only Congress can coin money and it has to be gold and silver specie, and that nobody really ever took that took that to task. Because you have this outside international banking cartel known as the Federal Reserve that's not federal, not a reserve again, but the institutions I think that are also on the chopping block for reform in this fourth turning.
Speaker 5: You know your history.
Speaker 6: Look at the end of the last fourth turning, what happened in the new financial world order that was set up at Breton Woods in nineteen forty four. We're on the cusp of a new financial world order. I don't think that king dollar will reign supreme for much longer. It won't be tomorrow or five months from now, but inside this decade we'll see massive change. And again we'll look back at some of these prices and the gold and silver will look extremely cheap.
Speaker 5: I promise you that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah. As a matter of fact, Karen pull up the picture for this, the Great Kentucky Horde, two million dollars in Civil War era gold coins discovered. I saw that. I thought, you know, that's a couple of interesting things. For the first of all, that was two fourth turnings ago.
Speaker 5: We had the Civil War.
Speaker 4: When everything changed, everything was reset and what was real money then? You know, what was it the greenbacks that Lincoln was putting out there, put on income tax on people all the time. Was it the Confederate fiat currency, the Confederate money that became famous, you know as worthless? Or was it gold that was what they were really looking at? And so they found this a stash of Civil War gold now worth two million dollars, and of these coins that they've got there. But you know, I think that's an interesting thing to me. It speaks of the permanency of the value of gold, and it speaks of what people turn to in trouble times, does it.
Speaker 6: It's just a part of the human story. And the more I read on the history of gold, the history of the monetary system, it's just going to be with us. I mean, you can get into the cyberspace all that you like. I'm in it too, and I do love bitcoin, and I think decentralized cryptocurrencies are fantastic and they should be. You should learn how to use them, you should do all the research you can because it's a part of our future in my opinion, but nothing will ever replace physical gold and silver.
Speaker 5: It'll always be a part of our.
Speaker 6: Story, and it's a way for you to be like, you know, if you really want peace of mind, you know, have you know you want to store of value? To me, physical precious metals, no counterparty risk whatsoever. That's my first choice. That will always be my first when I look at to me, gold is cash. You know, if I've got a one ounce gold coin, I know that I can liquidate that at any time or I can trade it. But I've all I got a store of value right there, and I've stopped the music. I mean, it's again, it's a game of musical chairs with with fiat currency and who gets left with nothing?
Speaker 5: And that's eventually the game runs out.
Speaker 6: And you know, the average lifespan, as I've said many times of a fiat currency is twenty six years, and we've doubled that here in the US, and mainly because we are the reserve currency of the world and the rest of the world is still using dollars. But after losing the petro dollar, David, we lost that in June, nobody said anything.
Speaker 5: Those countries like.
Speaker 6: Saudi Arabia, like China, Russia, they are starting to use other means to purchase and all crude oil and to denominate them in their own currencies. So that's eighty percent of all the energy transactions in the world go on in dollars. That is declining as well as well as usage of the dollar. So all that stuff's going to matter here and it may not matter tomorrow or during this happy days are here again market that we're seeing that, I you know, I kind of shrug and say, that's fantastic for a lot of people. I hope your four O and K looks good, But none of that's permanent. I think we're just riding a wave of euphoria. And again it's this psychological value that we placed on this economy. All the things that are that have caused our pain over the last five years especially are still there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just it's the sort of thing I know from my past experience. I get burned with the dot com bust and stuff, and I thought I was playing it safe. I thought it was I was investing in the companies that were selling the switching equipment. But everything went down. And so you know, when I look at what happens with the market, and I know that it's the madness of crowsing and gets swept up in that, and so there's an element of that that's happening. We've seen an element of that with the AI fad and all the rest of this stuff, and it is you know when that when that goes down so much the stock market has been concentrated in the AI hopium and and just in a couple of companies that when that goes down, it's going to be really huge, and who knows what the effect of that is going to be. So I'm just at this point in my life, I don't ride roller coasters anymore at the park and I don't like to ride roller coasters in the market. I just don't have the constitution for it. I can't stand I can't stand it. So you know, I'm just looking for something that is safe and consistent, that is tangible, that's real, that's outside of the virtual system that these people are creating, because I don't trust the people that are creating these virtual systems at all. So I mean that's really where I'm coming from. But you know, again, whatever people want, which is trying to trying to kick kick the tires and see what we see here, and people can listen to us and make their own decisions about where they think things are going. Anything you want to tell us about what's going on at Wisewolf.
Speaker 5: Well, we just got again, we're a lot of challenge in the down market.
Speaker 6: There's some great deals going on right now, and we're going to readjust wolf pack in voices probably a little bit later today just to reflect those price changes. So for good for all of our members are going to get a little bit lower pricing, and the supply is still the issue. You know, again, I talked to you, go look at if anybody's interested in the interview I did with Andy Sheckman of Miles Franklin. It's up on my podcast channels. At the Wise Wolf Golden Crypto show, we had an interesting conversation and towards the end of the show, he said, Hey, you know as well as anybody that if there was an uptick in the ordering of physical precious metals that you couldn't deliver. And I said, I know, and like everybody knows, it's the little secret, folks. If you join Wolfpack, you go to David Knight dot Gold and you get into a wolf Pack. We have guaranteed delivery of product, and that's I put my name on it. So I've slowly built up enough to where even we had about we got at least a month of inventory.
Speaker 5: But that I can do as a reserve. But that's I can't guarantee anything else after that.
Speaker 6: I mean direct sales will I mean, if you look at the first quarter of twenty twenty, David we after the lockdowns on Friday the thirteenth of March. After the lockdowns, it was six weeks out to get a silver delivery.
Speaker 5: People forget that.
Speaker 6: And if you ordered a significant amount of silver, and I was down to just ordering silver dollars and things. That's how tight the market got after the lockdowns in twenty twenty, and then it, you know again towards the spring and into the summer eased up a bit, but we've never really recovered.
Speaker 5: From that point in time that the variety isn't what it used to be. And so I do caution people.
Speaker 6: I mean, if you're on the fence about getting into precious metals or just accumulating a little bit at a time, look at the prices now where they are, and you know, get some something physical in your hand, because I don't know how long it will last where you can continue to get supply and when the prices go down like this, people hold, so there'll be even less supply. It really is, the precious metals business is anathetical a lot to economics.
Speaker 5: It doesn't always reflect supply and demand.
Speaker 6: I mean there's been times when you couldn't buy any physical silver because of runs on the you know on physical silver, like the Reddit raiders that did that back in February of twenty one, and you couldn't get any physical silver, But the price went down the next day in the in the spot price on paper because they sold off one point five times the annuals supply and paper stock in one day, so they drove the market down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I would just that's what the paper stuff is forced to manipulate. And you know, that's what concerns me is because these guys who do the securitization, the tokenization, all the rest of the stuff. I mean, these guys, they're the manipulators who brought us the real estate market crash in two thousand and eight. They're constantly manipulating everything. So it's like, just get out of that and try to get something that is real, that is tangible, because the thing that really killed it for people with real estate was that yeah it was physical, but you didn't own it out right, you know, you had mortgages on it or whatever you had, you know, and so that was where they got people got them underwater on their mortgages and things like that. So that's a key thing having something that is real there. Jason, thank you for the tip, he says Jason Barker. Tony says, let people know they can do a one time wolf Pack purchase when they have some extra cash instead of a subscription if they can't afford the monthly that's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we make it really easy wolf Pack.
Speaker 6: I mean you can get one time any of the tiers from thirty five the wolf Cub all the way up to the highest level. You can get one time purchases. And if you join and you want to you have to you know, skip one, you can do that too. We make it really I've got a great team. Were very quick on changing anything with your subscription. We don't give you a hard time. There's no contracts or anything like that. You get in and out, just like I would want to do if I was in this, if I was you on the outside looking in, I would definitely want to have the freedom to move in and out or purchase whatever I wanted to do.
Speaker 5: We may make it that way wolf Pack for sure to do.
Speaker 4: It's a great thing, and it's the kind of stuff I like dealing with you or trust you, and you're also innovative and you provide some services that other people don't really do appreciate that at wolf Pack.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much again. Tony Ardban at Wisewolf Gold and you can get there through David Knight Goald lets him know that you're coming through us. Thank you so much, Tony. We're living in interesting times, and I think things are going to get real interesting, real quick next to next few months. I think it's going to be really great.
Speaker 6: That old Chinese curse, it just continues not to disappoint in this decade, David.
Speaker 5: Like I said, it started out with a bang.
Speaker 6: We have been running, I mean, full steam ahead into Agenda twenty thirty. That's what I want to continue to remind people of. And even in these little you know again, a lot of times, it's a blessing to see these psychological shifts and markets and things that gives you a pause, gives you a time to think and take in a breath. But we're going to get right back I think in twenty twenty five, right back to fundamentals.
Speaker 5: I have my show next at eleven am Central time.
Speaker 6: I'll be on my Twitter at Tony Rderburn and Rockfin and Rumble on the America Unplug Network. And I think I'm going to just meditating yesterdays driving up from Texas up in my Brandson office today and I was thinking about a book that Pat Buchanan wrote back in twenty and eleven called Suicide of a Superpower and the subtitle was will America Survive to twenty twenty five? And he asked all the big questions, you know, trade, deficits, actual deficits, currency, culture. And I remember, you know, being a big fan of Buchanan at the time, had read The Death of the West. It's one of the books that changed my life. And I was thinking about that book and how spot on he was. I'll talk a little bit about that in my show here coming up the next hour.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: We're living in some very interesting times that are coming up. And you know that's the Chinese proverb. The other thing too, is that, uh, they're they're you know, they build their their picture characters. They build them out of different concepts, right, so they're their thing for for crisis is opportunity and danger. And that's really kind of where we are right now. We've got opportunity and danger and it's not going to change. So we're gonna take a quick break and we will be right back. Thank you for joining us again. Tony is going to be coming up right after this program, and you can go to David Knight dot Gold.
Speaker 5: We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: The common Man they created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past track and control us their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God.
Speaker 5: That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away.
Speaker 4: Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidknightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 1: The holidays are all about sharing with family meals, couches, stories, Gramma's secret pecan pie recipe, and now you can also share a cart with Insta Carts family carts. Everyone can add what they want to one group cart from wherever they are, so you don't have to go from room to room to find out who wants cranberry sauce or who should get many marshmallows for the ams or collecting votes for sugar cookies versus shortbread. Just share a cart and then share the meals and the moments. Download the instacart app and get delivery in as fast as thirty minutes. Plus enjoy free delivery on your friend three orders. Service fees and terms apply.
Speaker 2: Why get all your holiday decorations delivered through instacart Because maybe you only bought two wreaths but you have twelve windows, Or maybe your toddler got very eager with the advent calendar, or maybe the inflatable snowman didn't make it through the snowstorm, or maybe the twinkle lights aren't twinkling. Whatever the reason, this season, Instacart's here for hosts and their whole holiday hall. Get decorations from the home depots, cvs and more through instacart and enjoy free delivery on your first three orders.
Speaker 3: Service fees and terms apply.