Speaker 1: Boys, Welcome to the Deadlop Podcast, episode number three hundred and fifty four.
Speaker 2: That is so fucking how many episodes is that.
Speaker 1: It's one more than three hundred and fifty three?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. That's that was my goal.
Speaker 1: That was my goal. Today we are talking about WWE NXT for August thirty first, twenty ten.
Speaker 2: Of course, this is the w E NXT season two finale, which is much remembered for how good it was.
Speaker 1: This was also sixteen years ago. Holly fuck, that's a lot of years.
Speaker 2: That is fucking unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. Never in my wildest dreams, James, that I think sixteen years after this aired that I would still be even considering thinking about talking about this.
Speaker 1: Up until about a couple of days ago, mean either. But before we get into that, and we have the Deadlock updates.
Speaker 2: Of course, a bunch of updates for you, the lovely Deadlock listeners, so listen up. Of course, the Deadlock After Show you can find on patreon dot com slash Deadlock, but we can find a lot of things on patreon dot com slash Deadlock PW, but especially the Deadlock After Show because it comes out after the show. The last episode, we played Showdown Legends of Wrestling, and uh, what could only be considered one of the craziest things I've ever seen in a wrestling game, which is saying a lot for me. It happened when myself and James played that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did a cage match where the game completely broke upon itself.
Speaker 2: It was the craziest thing I've ever seen. I don't know how we did it, I don't know why, but it was absolutely insane. It is mussy and that is in the five dollars and above tier on patreon dot Com. Slash Deadlock PW also up in the five dollars above tier, a new epsod of watched this is up. It is the match where a lot of Resistance kills Spike Dudley. That is fucking crazy. It is just as crazy as it was the first time I saw it as it is watching it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean his head just clips that table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's insane. I don't know what's war insane. I mean, that spot is obviously insane, but the match that it came out of is also fucking ridiculous. I don't know why they were doing a ten man tag with those guys that they were doing it.
Speaker 1: With just had a lot of bodies to get out there, you know.
Speaker 2: You know, Roll was hot, and when you're hot, you're hot. In the ten dollarm up here if you missed it, a new edition of The Long Way is up for the month of May. Of course, a new one will be coming out in the month of June, so be on the lookout for that. But if you missed the one for the month of May, it is fucking fantastic. Our buddy Chris Danker joined us dank Ops, Chris Danger, whatever you want to call him, and he wanted to watch The Scorpion King. And I had a fucking fantastic time with him and James. We had a lot of laughs. And if you want to see the rock at his most of the rock somehow you will find that's in The Scorpion King.
Speaker 1: Uh Kuna, he didn't say that. Why didn't he say?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Must be a Brendan Fraser thing.
Speaker 2: We got to watch the other ones then to find out, you know what that means.
Speaker 1: They said that in the Whale.
Speaker 2: You know, no, they didn't fucking say that in the Whale Up.
Speaker 1: At the end of the movie. Noa my shy.
Speaker 2: You didn't watch that movie anyway, that was.
Speaker 1: Our thirteen thirty.
Speaker 2: Also in the ten dollars above tier, a new retro sinc. Is up on the Patreon David's by weekly Retro sinc. And this one is on the very first episode of w W E c W on Sci Fi. Yes, the episode with the zombie.
Speaker 1: That's one of the greatest ECW superstars of all time.
Speaker 2: I mean they were really just like this episode of NXC James, they were really prepared for the future with episode.
Speaker 3: One of w W E c W.
Speaker 1: Some things never change.
Speaker 2: Also, go figure out what quips are on Patreon and go look at the one we post it.
Speaker 1: It's changing the world. Get equipped.
Speaker 2: We are all equipping out in this bitch. Of course. If you want updates on Deadlock, any kind of information or updates about Deadlock, this podcast or the Patreon, this, that, and the other, the discord is the place to be. You can find the link to our discord in any of the descriptions on any of the things we post. Just go and join it. If you are a member of the Patreon, you can use our Patreon exclusive chat and chat with all the dippers. But if you aren't on the Patreon, you can still join the discord and get updates and announcements from deadlock, So go join that please and thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also for people who are questioning, like when there's a Super Tuesday or a Super Wednesday or whatever the case may be, any sort of pod changes or whatever, we do announce it in the discord. So even if you don't use it, I mean, you can just go in there and check it out, like I think you can. I don't even know if you need an account, do you. I don't even know how that works.
Speaker 2: You might need an account, but I mean you can fucking mute everything ever if you ever really wanted to, you know, I mean, you can look at discord on a browser. You don't even have to install anything. Well, that is it for the updates, and now it's time to talk about WWE NXT season two's finale from August thirty first, twenty ten.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into WWE n XT August thirty first, twenty ten. We ah wowd and yoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa? Oh we whoa whoa that's not right? No, yes, sir, we promised you a great mate event, Georgeous George Freddy Blas champions.
Speaker 2: Andre the Giant Grass. Have we always missed that? Everybody's got a price one? Because I don't know that would be at all day.
Speaker 1: This is the Champs Here variant.
Speaker 2: Ah, right, of course they added a few here, right, everyone has a price as new.
Speaker 1: There's Michael Cole in this one.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, I wonder how many different variants there are of this.
Speaker 1: This is around the time they were pushing Michael Cole as like the perennial w W announcer. This is the number one. This is the guy it always has been. Don't forget, don't you know, don't worry about the past. He always has been the number one announcement.
Speaker 2: Well, it's because they fired Jim Ross again.
Speaker 1: I'm not good enough to call w W NXT.
Speaker 2: Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me. Wow Jr. Calling this j arn King doing NXT actually probably would have been fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: You mocked caval, You mock caval.
Speaker 2: Oh, she eli Cottwood here. I didn't know they shouldag craftad high. Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's you know, push this guy. It's a big deal of it.
Speaker 2: Before we get into the of course, much anticipated WWNXC season two finale. Let's take a brief look at what was going on in the world wrestling at the time with the Wrestling Ups Ever newsletter up first, here we have something from the Figure four Weekly from August thirty first, twenty ten. TNA had a random drug test at the last set of tapings. Coincidentally, there were a few names that didn't show up for the tapings, including Rob Terry. TNA has had random drug tests in the past. We know people who failed, and they were told they failed, and then that was the last they ever heard of it. Not sure what the point of the drug test is. Alvarea says if nobody actually gets punished for anything. Now, listen, just because Rob Terry wants to partake in a lot of flintstones vitamins doesn't mean that he needs to show up to work all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if they didn't have anything for him, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, do you think Rob Terry's just gonna show up because you want him to do a drug test? That man is a worker. He's showing up to work. If you don't got something for Rob Terry, then Rob Terry's gonna find something better to do. Like eat Flintstones vitamins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that TNA did the drug test just to see who's locking in and who's not.
Speaker 2: Who was really about it, Like, if you're not on, you really don't want to be a top guy here, do you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's only a few spots. You know. Who wants it? That bad Rob Terry wanted it. That bad Rob Terry's pats with five colors. My god, Rob Terry wanted it more than anyone you could ever imagine.
Speaker 2: From The Observer. September six, twenty ten, the announcement of an abbreviated third season of NXT, which starts on nine to seven, will be an all women show. Meltzer says. The Lame Duck Show on Sci Fi will end it season on October first with a live show in Oklahoma City as part of a three hour ww Live block that includes the station's debut of SmackDown. The decision to go all women must have been made very recently, because they had been filming twelve wrestlers at FCW eight men and four women for the season at the time. The idea was four men and four women in the short season, but it was changed instead to six women among the men who were considered for the show before was changed included current FCW champion Mason You remember Mason Ryan.
Speaker 1: I do remember Mason Ryan. He looked like Batista.
Speaker 2: He looked like Batista, and in W twelve him and Husky Harris have flipped theme songs.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't even know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mason Ryan comes out to his and then Husky comes out to Mason Ryan's.
Speaker 1: Nobody would know that. Literally, no one knew.
Speaker 2: I didn't know until people pointed out to me. Xavier Woods. I'm not sure if you're as familiar with him. He was Consequences Creeden to you and a.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do remember Xavier Woods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what. I like that guy a lot, actually, that Xavier Woods. He likes Power Rangers. That was his deal back then, dude, And he was a good guy. And you know what some say, he still is a good guy.
Speaker 1: And I like Power Rangers too.
Speaker 2: We all do, James, We all do, as well as second generation wrestlers bow Rotundo, younger brother of Husky Harris. I believe that is Bo Dallas. Yeah, you're familiar with the Bo Dallas.
Speaker 1: Of course, bro Tondo, West.
Speaker 2: Briscoe, you remember West Briscoe. He was in the aces and eights.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do remember West Briscoe.
Speaker 2: And Richie Steamboat, Ricky Steamboat's son who everyone said was going to be a big deal and then he disappeared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was the FCW fifteen champion.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the fucking the FCW fifteen Jack. That's what they called it, the Jack. I don't remember why, just as Jack brisco I guess right it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't a belt, it was like a medallion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's right. I like that gimmick. Actually that was fun.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 2: Well, all those guys were supposed to be on NXT. Luckily for them, they were not. Meltzer says. As you could tell from watching the caval versus mcgilla, Cutty versus Riley match, which is what we will talk about on this show, the flare style chops are back in play the fight night in those guys must have done fifteen of them in the match. Nobody yelled woo either, So I guess the flare chops were banned at some point here. I guess that happens a lot, probably very similar to the super kick situation that we talked about, where everybody was allowed to do them.
Speaker 1: But the hurricane, well, because Rick Flair is in TNA.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, and they don't want people going fucking woo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's a TNA.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god. That is fucking so stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well he was in Fortune for so you know, that's who.
Speaker 2: Really wants, you know, consequences. Screed could have been in Fortune four if he stuck around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean really, I mean all those guys went on to uh leave.
Speaker 2: Go to WWE. From The Observer September eighth, twenty ten, last couple things here. The NXC season finale on eight thirty one, the show we're about to talk about it did a one point zero two rating and one point thirty two million viewers. That is a lot more than I thought it would be. The first season finale was also up from what the show had been doing, and it did a one point seventeen and one point four to two. So I guess season finales do well for a next year. And I imagine anybody of those million people that watched this decided they were never gonna watch an XT again after this.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how this, uh like worked. I don't understand an XT at all at this point.
Speaker 2: I actually don't know if they did either. I think they were just trying something like they had this time slot and they didn't want ECW anymore, and they were trying out this fucking faux reality thing like not tough enough, and then it fucking just just fucking disaster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like tough enough if we spent like no money at all.
Speaker 2: On it, exactly, We're not putting these dudes in a house. Fuck that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can film it like before or after RAW and like we'll just play the pyro like it's a show that people care about, right whatever, Fuck it.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure, by the way, after the show that we're about to talk about, the dark main event was Undertaker versus Kane, which is how like they convince people to stay throughout this and then Taker and Kane went a minute and like a half and did like a count out finish.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what you get, man, I can't fugged double swerve epic worked. Oh it's back. It's back.
Speaker 2: Wrestling still lives on WWE. In twenty ten, the Philadelphia Daily News ran a story about all time Beer records. It's not like this has been authenticated. Meltzer says, but listed under most beer consumed in one sitting was Andre the Giant, the maker Champions, Freddy BLASTI if you saw molt, oh they took if you smell out, didn't they?
Speaker 1: No? They didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I was gonna. I was gonna say, why would they? Was he in tena?
Speaker 1: They wish?
Speaker 2: But Andre, being the record holder with one hundred and nineteen bottles in six hours. Meltzer says, well, the story's true, made up or slightly embellished. It's been repeated that this happened in a hotel bar in Reading, PA sometime in the late seventies or early eighties. That is uh, I mean, that's fucking crazy. You think that was before or after a match?
Speaker 1: It was probably during a match.
Speaker 2: With Abdulla the Butcher.
Speaker 1: He just sat down and started drinking. Sixty minute iron Man match.
Speaker 2: Were I'll call it. After last couple of things here in TNA News, the company has apparently decided against offering Roderick Strong a contract, even though he looked very good in his match and the crowd live knew him and reacted to him. They didn't like that he wasn't playing to the crowd more twenty ten, TNA, you deserve.
Speaker 1: To die, dude. I mean, like I gotta tell you, man, Like you know, I was watching at this time in TNA, you were too and uh, I mean they made every wrong decision you could possibly make. It was so fucking frustrating being a fan at this time.
Speaker 2: But TNA Meltzer says, here are the bonuses for pre ordering the SmackDown Versus Raw twenty eleven game. Amazon dot Com is offering three new roles for Orton. I'm assuming this is a Tires either wearing a T shirt, a referee outfit, or a suit. Wow, very exciting toys. R Us has an Undertaker Ministry of Darkness character. Best Buy will have a playable Brett Hart. Walmart will have a playable arena set up like they do for Tribute to the Troops. The release date for the game is October twenty sixth. I don't even remember this. I remember there being different versions of the game. Maybe that's what it is, because like there definitely was a Brett Hart version of the game and an Undertaker version of the game. I don't remember that being like pre order bonuses per store like that was there.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that being the case. But uh, I mean that's I guess than they would do. I mean, yeah, playable shit behind pay walls was a market for the early video games. People love doing that shit.
Speaker 2: We didn't even know how crazy was gonna get. Well, that is it for the observer. Now let's talk about WWE NXT Season two finale from August thirty first, twenty ten.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into NXT.
Speaker 2: Whoa oh wilder, we are schill wild and young.
Speaker 1: We're like, we have a cold open here. Matt Striker welcomes us to season two of NXT. Hooray, and all the stars are here.
Speaker 2: Who will become We's next breakout star? James the Faces of the Future. We got Lucky Cannon. He want a challenge where you run around the ring with a big ass keg.
Speaker 1: He won that, dude. There's like a group photo b roll shot of these guys standing in the ring and I'm looking at this and there's some people here that I mean, if you had a gun to my head, I have no idea who these guys are. I couldn't even come up with a name. I named a few of them in a row here. So it starts off from the left to right, Okay, we have Alex Riley, we have Bray Wyatt, we have Percy Watson. Oh yeah, I didn't know who the fuck was in the back here. It was Eli Cottonwood. I thought Baron Corbin or something. I didn't know who that was. We had Tna Sinshy of course to O'Neil, Curtis Axel. Yep, no clue who Lucky Cannon was? Carry On Cross That is Adam Cole, Like, this is crazy what I'm looking at here?
Speaker 2: Carryl I mean you you knew a decent amount of them though.
Speaker 1: Yes, a lot of these guys were in the video game.
Speaker 2: M Oh yeah, well god damn right. Lucky Cannon doesn't do much jims. But Eli Cottonwood. Uh, the only thing really memorable for him was the first version of the Wide Family in FCW. He was uh, he was Luke Harper.
Speaker 1: Oh thank god that changed.
Speaker 2: And then Luke Carper took his spot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would have loved to see Eli Cottonwood try to keep up with some of those six mans with the shield.
Speaker 2: Holy fucking shit. Wow, that would have been awesome. They would have blitzed him to high heaven. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yes, some would say that he was a one to one to Roman Rains in the shield. He was of the Yatt family.
Speaker 2: Eli Codwood, Yeah, the big dog Eli Cottonwood.
Speaker 1: Cottwood. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, of course, like I said, Lucky Canon won the KEG Challenge. That was a big deal here in w w E Showtime. Percy Watson says, oh yeah, that's that's what he won.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the keg Toss was a big deal and Tittus Day. They have big plaques up in the PC Lucky Canon winner of the twenty ten Keg Toss or whatever.
Speaker 2: This that's how Sequon Sugar's got signed. He did the twenty twenty four NXT KEG Toss.
Speaker 1: And he got his picture out there and everything.
Speaker 2: Big smile and then they act this Twitter.
Speaker 1: Yeah and then for some reason he's selling bitcoin. Oh shit, yeah, oh yeah, that dude does say that. Oh yeah. Uh.
Speaker 2: They do a challenge where they got to kiss a woman. That shit was. I mean they got a wall for that too. They got to pictures on the wall all the boys that kissed the girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got tna sent she on the wall. He who kissed the woman.
Speaker 2: And you know what, it made stars out of these boys. They had to do a challenge where they pushed a bunch of shit around the ring and up the ramp, which is also another notorious challenge that they did there. Alex Riley won the punch the punching bag challenge because he punched it is harder than everyone else.
Speaker 1: Congradualations he won the punching contest.
Speaker 2: I'm sure like Stone Cold Undertaker the Rock, We're all like watching this and being like, wow, I remember my first day at KAG Grace punched the bag challenge at by School.
Speaker 1: That's how Zach Ryder got signed again the second time recently.
Speaker 2: So yeah, as you said, Titus and Neil Eli, Cottwood, Lucky Canon, Percy Watson, Husky Harris all eliminated here. Those guys will not be the next breakout superstar, but Caval, Alex Riley or Michael mcgilli Cutty, one of these three will not only James be the next WWE superstar in twenty ten, which is the peak here to want to be a ww superstar. But you get a championship match at a pay per view, which is I mean very like what pay per view? What title?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 2: When?
Speaker 1: How it's gonna be bragging rights where we fight for brand supremacy.
Speaker 2: Oh that's I mean, that's good.
Speaker 1: That is that right? Like I'm just guessing, but that sounds right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look because I'm pretty sure it's I mean, we're spoiling, of course, but low key, I'm pretty sure it's him and Ziggler for like the unconnall title right.
Speaker 1: At Bragging Rights, the pay per view where we fight for brand.
Speaker 2: Supremacy, Survivor series.
Speaker 1: Survivor series where we fight brand supremacy.
Speaker 2: I guess also true, right, yeah, also true. Yeah, he faced Ziggler jumping ahead of course. But yeah, so that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I like me. I'm taking Lucky Cannon to the top. He's stacing the rock.
Speaker 2: Oh it's Percy Watson and he's going one on one with johnsona in the main event and Survivor Series.
Speaker 1: And one's wearing a SmackDown shirt and the other's wearing a Raw shirt because the winner will do it for their brand.
Speaker 2: Percy Watson's always wearing the red, so he's got to be on roll.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you're right. He was positioning himself for that big raw push.
Speaker 2: He's positioning himself for a lot on this show. Actually, I think I'm Lucky Cannon. His shirt says, I feel lucky like a goddamn gambling site.
Speaker 1: There is no way if we pulled anybody that just wwe that anyone knows who the fuck this guy is. Lucky Cannon, I don't know why this shit had me dying anyway. So it's like caval Alex Riley, and Michael McGillicutty. These are the final three. Somebody will get a pay per view title shot. I mean like at this point, ww, he's just doing whatever the fuck we're giving away pay per view title shot. Shit from the from the Keg Toss Challenge, from the Kiss a Woman Challenge. The winner of the Kiss a Woman Challenge gets a pay per view title shot. Wow, we just give a fuck holy shit, all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, I mean if it was up to them, they would have got rid of the intercount I'll title a long time ago.
Speaker 1: So you know, I mean that's ridiculous. Like I love this also where it was like the winner here between Cavall, Alex Riley, and Michael mcgilli cutty. Yeah, these are your final three that someone will win here tonight. You know, I like being in the ring because I'm a warrior. Shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we get a caval hype video. Should lies between these ropes and then dude, they show a shot at him doing the Coppo kick to Eli Cottonwood. Imagine if he did it like he did it in Evolve and blitz this guy his ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he kisses a woman that says, b roll him knocking out two and Evolve. Larry Davis is freaking.
Speaker 2: Out race he knocks telling Conwood does Warriors way does the look?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the SpongeBob thing. SpongeBob came in taunt Oh man, dude, I mean he was spamming it here. Are you making fun of my move suit? Please?
Speaker 2: He knows Cavall, you can't wear the fucking suit.
Speaker 1: I hate Discovidy. I want to let me go back to t NA. Please let me work. Ebore City is falling, two is alive. I have to end them. I'm sorry what I did to Larry Davis at his stable of guys, they were talking about my suit.
Speaker 2: So we get a Michael McGill cutty hype video. Of course, he says, this is just the beginning and it's going to get better from here. They should have played like clown effects here, that's.
Speaker 1: True, or just the beginning. Some would say it's the Genesis.
Speaker 2: Dude, I forgot that that was on this.
Speaker 1: I thought I didn't know what. We watched the show far I gotta be honest with you, and then I got to the end of the show, I said, oh, it's got to be this. I saw that Michael mcgilla cutty grabbed the mic and I said, yeah, it's got to be this.
Speaker 2: Well, is that in the en schmaz of course, which is alright, forget, Yeah, don't worry, we have plenty of time to talk about of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He says he's got confidence that he's going to go on and win this and of course Alex Riley's hype video, uh, James's favorite wrestler. He says, this is about being a star, and once he wins, it's going to be a race to the w Championship, which is of course the title that he will get a shot at at bragging Rights, which we will fight for brand supremacy.
Speaker 1: Somebody has to win. It's gonna be raw or it's gonna be smacked down.
Speaker 2: Only one can become w's next breakout star. Weh wow and a young man. Why did they use this song?
Speaker 1: Now? Hold on now this song is he This is fucking insane, like he have just be gun.
Speaker 2: Some trying it down. He moved a little too fast. Oh shit, yeah, Pyra, Yeah dude, they got mad, Pyro. They gotta fucking send this show off, right, They're about to get kicked off this fucking channel.
Speaker 1: Well, Michael Cohen, Josh Matthews, welcome us into uh wherever the fuck we are.
Speaker 2: I actually don't know if I even wrote it down. I usually do. I don't know if they.
Speaker 1: Close to New York, I don't remember, but I remember they said that they're close to Cavall's hometown, so New Jersey. Yeah, well he's from Brooklyn. Right. Of course, wb had this weird era where like they just didn't want you to know where they were.
Speaker 2: I think they wanted you to get confused, like they were trying to confuse the children that there was only one w B Bridge. They wanted you to just think there was one nxt raw inspected building that you always were at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's the WWE universe and you're in it, buddy, you're in it, and you can't let me, let me the fuck out, get me out of here. Ashley Valance is our host for the evening. Just kidding. I didn't really understand. I'm gonna guess like they were just doing a deal where they were trying people out for this position.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they just they immediately fired her because she is the host. She introduces everybody, and then we never see her again.
Speaker 1: That sucks. What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Then she got the VACA tod fuck that you don't like, you're gone or she quit? Yeah, that's even better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought this was supposed to be TNA my bad.
Speaker 2: So MVP comes out, he spells MVP with his hands. That doesn't get over. Sadly, he is Percy Watson's pro. Zach Ryder comes out. He was Titus O'Neill's pro. John Morrison comes out. He was Eli Hotwood's pro. My goat Eli Cottonwood. Mark Henry comes out, he was Lucky Cannon's pro. If you can believe that that's a real person on commentary. Each time somebody comes out, they're trying to do a little quip. I love quips. By the way, they're trying to do a little quip. And he says, I think Cole says, you know, even Mark Henry's luck ran out. Here's some cloud noises.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, that's because his name is Lucky Cannon. Oh dashing.
Speaker 2: Cody Rhodes comes out. He was Husky Harris's pro and of course even Cody's grooming tips couldn't help Husky Harris.
Speaker 1: Good gimmick.
Speaker 2: The Miz comes out and Cole announces him as the Rex Ryan of NXT. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Oh, I promise you he wasn't doing good then that was. That was a low key diss.
Speaker 2: So Miz has the money in the bank briefcase in the US title. I mean, they're giving this guy fucking everything, and especially they're giving him the best rookie you could ever imagine. That's right, the only rookie that has proven to be w's next breakout star, Alex Ridley. And he comes out. Then he does the autograph taught into the camera, which doesn't last long. They tell him to stop looking at this fucking camera for the rest of his career.
Speaker 1: I mean he came in, he didn't know that they don't want him to look at the camera, you know what I mean. But that's been a thing for twenty years. I'm sorry to tell you, buddy, buff Bagwell, they said.
Speaker 2: No way, they killt his career because of it.
Speaker 1: Man, stop looking at the fucking camera.
Speaker 2: No stop, Buff two, you got too much Aura.
Speaker 1: Alex Riley has the little letterman jacket cut off on the sleeves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's his whole shit, right, He's the jock.
Speaker 1: As I'm watching everyone kind of just walk out very nonchalantly with their little shirts on. Zach Ryder was wearing a fucking ww button down with a big w W logo on the back and then a little w W logo on the front. I'm just looking. I'm just looking at everyone walking out right now, like the Mizzers standing up there with just about every damn title and achievement you got in w W and everything, and I'm looking at this. I'm just like, man, this era had no fire. Man, you think Stonecas Steve Auston was coming out on the ramp and hanging out in the WWE button shirt, you know, It's just like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, you think Kane was coming out in his WWE jacket, Yeah, like you.
Speaker 1: Think the Rocks would come hang out up here like, I don't know, man, it just it felt like, I don't know, just no fire, no fire.
Speaker 2: I mean, no top guys were being pros.
Speaker 1: No, no, it just felt like it was I mean, and realistically, if you look at this era and so see him Punk finally fucking does something, I mean, it's just a fireless era. Like it's just like an era that just kind of existed and was there.
Speaker 2: It's a lost era. Really Like this Pie guys are.
Speaker 1: Working hard, they had the live events they were doing, you know what I mean, and like not taking away from the time that those guys put in, you know, in this era, but man, I mean, like just it was just wasn't competitive. No one gave a fuck. It was just kind of like, all right, I'll do this, I'll do that, like whatever. No one was dethrown in John Cena in this.
Speaker 2: Era, no, no fucking shot. But like I imagine also the guys that were, like, I mean, we're at the end of season two of this, like everyone no one took this serious, like from the people putting on the show, to the people running the show, to the people watching the show. So I think no one really gave a fuck. So Michelle McCool and Layla come out here. They have the split Women's title and they introduce caval he's swag and they kiss him on his cheek and he's I mean, this guy, how could this guy not win? He's got it all. He's got this fucking jumpsuit on, he's the he's killing everybody with Coppo kicks. He's got the ladies like what the fuck? And of course, James, the WW universe is fifty percent of a vote tennit to decide who wins.
Speaker 1: I do not believe you. I'm sure you were.
Speaker 2: You're telling me you aren't on there on w dot com voting for the top next star.
Speaker 1: I was not watching this what I was watching TNA and getting fucking pissed the fuck off all the time. That's what I was doing.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, if you're gonna do anything, I mean, we're watching p tw bg DVDs. Have you know, waiting for a month from the high spots to get them there in that little ass case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm buying all of them in the Christmas sale. I'm not. I'm not buying ship during the year. I got some money save.
Speaker 2: Kofi Kingston comes out and he says, put your hands together for the Master of the McGillicuddy. That's not right, that's not what that's called.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, it's the McGill cutty, the.
Speaker 2: Ambassador of the mcgilla buddies, Michael McGillicuddy, Hell yeah, the Master of the McGillicuddy. He's got that. He's the master of the ex hole. That's my fucking guy, dude.
Speaker 1: I love how everyone came out, Cabal, Alex Riley, et cetera. McGillicutty comes out and Michael Cole says, yeah, I don't know, he's kind of missing something.
Speaker 2: He walks out here in this bright ass green gear to Kofe's theme and like the part of the song is coming out to is the part of Kofe's theme war it says, it's a sham.
Speaker 1: What a sham? I just want to say. Also, love this KOFE Kingston entrance. Love it. I can't get enough of it.
Speaker 2: With the Pyro too.
Speaker 1: This is the world champion to me. I love this guy.
Speaker 2: Didn't have to wait that long to give him the belt, Like he was ready way sooner than that. He was over as fuck. This entrance is sick. Even Michael McGill cutty having a good time coming out to this song. The Master of the McGillicutty, Michael mcgilly cuddy.
Speaker 1: And he's your mcgilla fuddy. So now it's time for the w w e XT town Hall where Matt Striker introduces the men that were eliminated from NXT.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Matt Striker's now the host again. Ashley Valance is gone. They have She's been eliminated. And Matt says, I know you're all anxious to find out who will be w's next breakout star. They have said wv's next breakout star five to six times already. We are not even ten minutes into the show. They are like super on top of that. Also, he's right, I mean I was so anxious. I was so anxious to find out who W's next breakout star will be.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was looking at everybody that could possibly be and I was thinking, hmm, could it be Michael mcgilli cutter.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the top of w twenty ten. I'm looking at the pay per views and who's got the belts and all, and I'm begging and praying. I said, Wow, there needs to be a breakout star or else this industry is gonna die. And I see a man that was eliminated that could have saved this business in twenty ten, and Lucky Canon just didn't get a fair.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, maybe we put Michael mcgilli cutty with Triple H. But it's Triple H where he failed a concussion protocol and he switches the matches one hundred times.
Speaker 2: Right right, I think that is W's next breakout star.
Speaker 1: He's mine in yours. He's your Nick Dilla buddy.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the five gentlemen that were eliminated. Here's a bunch of fucking losers at ring side. Here we got Titus O'Neil. He does the door bar.
Speaker 1: I love that. I remember, like when I was watching this with the primetime players, and shit, I love that. I would do that all the time.
Speaker 2: Bar and millions of dollars like that was a great do.
Speaker 1: That was so fun.
Speaker 2: Eli Cottonwood, what was his taunt?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what this guy's dealing.
Speaker 2: He looked fucking lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was lost in the lights. I have no idea what I was looking at.
Speaker 2: I don't think he knew where he was, to be.
Speaker 1: Honest, I mean, it's a tough gig man.
Speaker 2: I understand Lucky Cannon's here and everybody knows him.
Speaker 1: He's got the twenty ten Minecraft YouTuber shirt.
Speaker 2: I feel lucky, dude. That's such a it is like a Minecraft YouTuber logo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he was ready to mine some crafts.
Speaker 2: He would have had a better shot being a YouTuber. Fucking shit. He should start a YouTube channel now like Mark Jin Drag and maybe for one year, I had the greatest job of business. I was on NXT. Of course we have showtime Percy Watson.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, I love it, man, like this guy loves saying, oh yeah, this is my guy right here.
Speaker 2: He does a little taunt before too, he does huh huh oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's his finish too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, his fucking finish isn't It's fucking awesome. And I mean we'll talk about it. But oh, of course, Husky Harris. Of course, the last I hear he does the wolf packed on. He's still trying to go to w CW.
Speaker 1: He's doing the too sweet for his dad k wall Street historic NW I member, rightly, shit, that's true, just gimmick. At this point, NXT is vaguely referencing his dad, but making sure that it's not obvious. So he doesn't get in trouble.
Speaker 2: That's legitimately also Michael Mcgillicutty's.
Speaker 1: Gimmick and Coddy Rhodes gimmick. Only shit.
Speaker 2: There was a plethora of guys not like this is the new legacy.
Speaker 1: You could say, huh is that right?
Speaker 2: That is? I mean, imagine that would have changed my life. I would have had to make some changes.
Speaker 1: I would immediately incorporate that.
Speaker 2: I would have to be fuck it. I would have just been new Wolfpag fuck you guys. So Matt Shreker says, just like the three remaining rookies, these gentlemen started with a dream, but their dreams have been crushed. They all sucked. They all sucked. It have been elimited. Look at these losers once again. Let's show him off. Everybody the winner. This will earn a championship match live on pay per view. And the pressure is times too, because we are gonna have another a double emanation. And he looks at Alex Riley and says, don't smile.
Speaker 1: Sh ain't over here, buddy.
Speaker 2: What he's smiling about. I've been ribbed unbelievably for the past six years. And you walk in here and you get on this contest, and now you're gonna get on pay per view. You know who I wrestled on pay per view, Ball's mahoney. And then Eugene give me a stunner. Shit is not fucking good in my life, Alex Riley.
Speaker 1: Eugene made me eat his boogers. His dad is VK wall Street.
Speaker 2: Mats Stroker says, gentlemen, the three rookies to night will have an incredible challengehead of them. They will face off against each other in a triple threat match, and that is up next.
Speaker 1: Caval immediately gets into it with the Miss. He's gonna get some.
Speaker 2: Heat, dude, he's talking shit to the mizz. Cavall shoves him down. Michael McGill Cutty starts fighting with Alec Criley and then they all shit can Miss and Riley to the floor and Caval very loudly because the crowd's not making any noise because they don't really care. They want to see Kan versus the Undertaker. At the end of the night, Cavall says, you're doing all this talking. You're doing all this talking. May not I'm filing super based out and he holds up the US title.
Speaker 1: Well Michael Cole reveals on commentary here that NXC Season three is starting immediately and it's an all women's season.
Speaker 2: Hooray, it's gonna be all divas.
Speaker 1: Kelly Kelly is a pro. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I introduced one of the pros here, Kelly Kelly. It goes backstage and she's facing away for some reason. She turns around and says, what's up, WW Universe, it's me Kelly Kelly. Wow, this is the most video game thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: Hello Kelly Kelly.
Speaker 2: She can't wait to be a pro for season three, and her rookie is a girl after her own heart. She's fun, she's sassy, she's athletic, and she loves pink high tops. Here's my rookie, Naomi. I said, Wow, I fucking completely forgot about this. This is Naomi. It's like, you know, still wrestling to this day in w W, Naomi. This is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a lot of names here that I was like, Wow, that's right, we're old. We also get a Kelly Kelly video package of only clips commentated by Jerry Lawler.
Speaker 2: For some reason, Oh my god, what the fuck is this? I thought it was like, you know, they were hyping up because she's the pro or whatever, and they're showing her doing moves and then all of a sudden, it's you know, Lawler, what Kelly? Kelly smiles? You need sunglasses? I said, all right, fair enough, let's get one in there. You know what they say, too much of a good thing can be wonderful. All right, we're getting a lot of you here. He love thy neighbor would be my motto if I live next to Kelly Kelly.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, knock it off.
Speaker 2: What do you call you know, CPR because she just took my breath away.
Speaker 1: Not for this fucking guy. So now it's time for Caval versus Michael mcgilly cutty versus Alex Riley.
Speaker 2: It's time for the main event.
Speaker 1: This is it. You better enjoy it because this is.
Speaker 2: It, the one match on the show. Everybody.
Speaker 1: They all clash in the corner here to mcgilly Cuddy grabs a headlock on Caval. Riley runs out of mcgilly cutty's back, body drops him while still in the headlock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little double. That was cool.
Speaker 1: Caval kicks mcgilly cuddy out of the corner, hits a running kick for a two. Here, mcgilly cutty does a rope misdirection, hits the dropkick on Caval, but he gets broken up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I actually liked that he did the leap frog into the dropkick.
Speaker 1: I dug that we get a backbreaker here from mcgilly cuddy for a two here, and commentary now goes on about Caval and how uh fuck him for being good at wrestling? Man seriously?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so like during the match they showed, they cut to the stage and like all the pros are up there not watching this match because Cody is legit standing up just talking at them, and they're all looking at him, not fucking watching the mat which is very funny. Yeah they Cole says, yeah, well, Kaval is an internet darling, and Josh says, well, what's wrong with him?
Speaker 1: Work?
Speaker 2: You know what's wrong with that? He's been working for over a decade. And Cole says, Oh, there's nothing wrong with that. I just don't see anything in him.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I just think he sucks. Man, I gotta be honest, Daniel Bryant, Man, get the fuck out of here, seriously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, send him back to our wh What the fuck inginet sucks. They suck. Jim Cornett sucks.
Speaker 1: Fuck this show. They should be getting booked by Delirious right now, not here.
Speaker 2: Wow, a fate worse than death.
Speaker 1: Daniel Bryce as back to Ebore City, Get him on out of here.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, do just He'll heat James and then there's just being outright bed.
Speaker 1: Josh Matthews says that a lot of family members are here for caval tonight, and Michael Cole says, well, I asked Alex Riley if his family was coming and he said no. When Josh Matthew says, that's a great story called thank you for sharing that with everyone.
Speaker 2: Man, it looks super fucking cool.
Speaker 1: Miguel Cuddy Gordbusters go fall to the floor here. Uh Riley shit kansm We go to Commercial and uh well, I mean if they got anything here, they got the heel going up into commercial deal.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we go to commercial and we get every day I train, says John Cena. Thousands of hours of practice says Chris Jericho, and Raymisterio says injuries can happen at anytime. Triple H says, my kneecap just kind of blew over to the side. Of my leg John Cena says I've torn the pectoral muscle completely off my shoulder, and Ravesterio says, I've had surgery five times in my eleven.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's legendary. It's not.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a horrible thing to happen. But I mean, if you were watching WWE during this time, you saw this commercial six thousand times. And I don't know why, but I've had surgery five times in my left knee stood out unbelievably.
Speaker 1: It's legendary.
Speaker 2: It is legendary. Dude, I've had surgery five times in my left knee.
Speaker 3: My left knee.
Speaker 1: Please do not try this. It's not even at home. Just don't. Don't do it.
Speaker 2: Seriously, don't try it. It all A guy like me was trying it all the now.
Speaker 1: I know that every single person we've shown here has backyard tapes and they have footage of them as a kid doing this, and we use this, yeah, we use it on every single title match. But please, love a god, don't do that.
Speaker 2: How many surgeries do you want your left knee? That's right? None?
Speaker 1: Four?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, well then you know.
Speaker 1: I have five surgeries in my left knee, like my hero. So we come back from commercial. Here, Alex Riley is on the top rope go all hits the handspring kick off the top sends Riley to the floor.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, he does all the theatrics and Michael Cole says, what the fuck was he just doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the crowd chance that was awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy's sucks and I hate him.
Speaker 1: The twenty ten WB fans yearn for the X division turn the channel.
Speaker 2: I mean, all you gotta do is just watch one more show, Like, just watch one more show and you'll get everything you could ever ask for. Even at its shittiest, it was better than watching this.
Speaker 1: Caval heads scissors into a dragon sleeper on McGillicuddy. He calls that the bite of the dragon.
Speaker 3: That's that bite of the dragon.
Speaker 2: That's a shitty name.
Speaker 1: I don't know when he was calling it.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's the fight of the dragon.
Speaker 1: Call it that god that cal No way, this guy was watching caval.
Speaker 2: Matches go on, lucky but low key over telling to to the warriors way stiff style on the corner, all shit out in.
Speaker 1: The middle of the ring. Take her to the corner, hang them up.
Speaker 2: The Rottweilers, Ran New York.
Speaker 3: Say it says, Run New York.
Speaker 1: Caval's doing so good season three. We're bringing in Julio too.
Speaker 2: I love Julio and le Gunning. We're gutting the jersey allpro Rosta for season three. Bring back Mickey James from TNA. But Mickey James seem Puck Juliodnara together. Yeah, that's like a that's some kind of gathering.
Speaker 1: Hire Michael mcgilly cunty to a super contract right now.
Speaker 2: It's just saying all of this into the headset during this match.
Speaker 3: I have an idea. Give Alex Riley the best theme song we can fucking find. Find it out. Call that guy a kid, he's thirty. Fuck you, Josh, seriously, how are you still here?
Speaker 1: I hate you? Don't even you reach it for that button. Do not press the talk back button. Seriously, I don't want to talk to you. Call the match.
Speaker 3: Why insult you?
Speaker 1: Good match, bitch?
Speaker 2: You called the mat all right? Well we got cartwell headspring kick here from baketball. We got the okay, well, okay, well the real ones getting power slammed deer. He's got dragon sleeper and uh that's not the perfect plexes and that's a Fisherman sup Plex for Michael McGillicutty.
Speaker 1: So McGillicutty gets to the ropes here for the Break and the Dragon Sleeper. He hits the perfect plex for a two and no mention, what's so uh whatsoever?
Speaker 2: Here? That's nuts? Yeah, that's that's crazy. Like they even talk about him being like second generation five minutes after this or third generation. Sorry, he does the perfect plex and they say, ah, Fisherman sup plex Ah whatever.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't, I don't get it. It was insane then, it's insane now. I really don't understand why they don't. What the deal is there?
Speaker 2: Well, that was another thing that we're on right, Like you know, Cody Roodes was kind of the end of that, and they were like, all right, no more fucking doing a gimmick where you were you have a dad?
Speaker 1: Oh all right, pretty easy? Yeah, I mean like, wow, I give him the leg up. Maybe, I guess we didn't want to do that.
Speaker 2: They probably didn't like it when i'd taker's gimmick was he had a daddy either, which.
Speaker 1: He did, and it was part of his gimmick. I guess they reck condict they didn't like it no more. I was there. I was there. I remember I too, was there. So mcgilly cuddy runs at Caval, Kaval hits him with the Coppo kick, knocks him the straight the fuck out. Fuck this guy man.
Speaker 2: That could have just been his finish, Like I mean, the double Warrior's way is killer, but if they didn't want dude's taking that, this even more dangerous Coppo kick would be even better.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So mcgilly cuddy runs at Caval. He hit the Coppo kick. He's about to hit the warriors way here, which is the double stomp into the center, but Alex Riley pushes him off the top. He pins mcgilly cuddy and Alex Riley gets the win. Son of a bitch, he stole it.
Speaker 2: See, Alex Riley gets to win here he steals one, and Josh says, well, Alex Roley picked up the victory. But you know the pros on the stage are watching, and they're not dumb. They know Cabal did all the work, and Cole says, who cares? Who cares he did all the work, And Josh says, well it matters because the pros are the ones vote, and then they spend the rest of the like, I mean, at least two full minutes you're arguing about this. Well fucking Alex Riley celebrates in the rig.
Speaker 1: Well, thankfully it's only fifty percent of the votes, because fifty percent of the votes is the fans at home. You yes, the mcgilla buddies.
Speaker 2: The w W Universe, Yes you, the w W Universe, Yes you, James, We yes we us the w Universe were voting on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was voting for Nigel McGuinness and for some reason, Jeff Party.
Speaker 3: Got with him.
Speaker 2: There's only one company where your vote doesn't matter, and it's not this one, James. Your vote matters here on NXT.
Speaker 1: Alisha Fox is a pro on the next season of NXT.
Speaker 2: Yeah hey, Alicia Fox says, Hello w B Universe. It's your favorite Fox here, Alicia. Everyone has to do the goddamn hello w Universe thing.
Speaker 1: Huh Yeah, well, you know, do a little YouTube inure for us.
Speaker 2: She said she wasn't surprised that I was chosen to be the next NXT pro, but I was surprised that my rookie was almost as fierce as I am. She's got a champagne taste with a sham Pain budget introducing from Beyond the Grave.
Speaker 1: Maxine. Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Holy shit. Yeah fuck yeah Maxine Katrina from Lucha Underground this year, and uh, she says, I realized that this is other girls' dreams, but they got to find a new one. That was probably the best promo of all of these.
Speaker 1: The pros are casting their votes to see who is eliminated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all comparing notes here. I'm sure, uh, Mark Henry wrote all these guys suck ass. Don't fucking hire any of these dudes.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Zach Ryder was drawing a penis on the paper.
Speaker 2: Cody were comparing dick drawings that people saying, how fucking soon can I go back to New Japan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't like the here anymore. This doesn't seem right. We get the Night of Champions commercial.
Speaker 2: Oh this is fucking fantastic. Yeah, I mean, we get all the top champions here. Like Sina, who says to be a champion means to write your name in the books of w W history. Mis says to be the champion means I'm awesome.
Speaker 1: I mean, there it is. He said, that's his thing.
Speaker 2: Like, is this not the most fucking baby fed cookie cutter ship ever, Like, how the fuck did this ever survive?
Speaker 1: Come on, miss say the thing awesome?
Speaker 2: Orton says, to be a champion made me who I am today. And Seamus with fucking just insane hair his hair.
Speaker 1: Understood does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to be a champion means AWE am the best. His hair is hi like Zach Ryder's jealous of this dude's spiked hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love Seamus and his push Yeah. Really, golly.
Speaker 2: Dude, Okay, I love Shamous too. I love Seamus Still, He's awesome. I'm awesome, and that's why I'm the champion. I mean, to be honest, I'm awesome, awesome sauce Champion of the world. Missus gimmick is literally just him showing up and saying I'm awesome.
Speaker 3: Give him the belt and give him more belts.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what gold dust is here?
Speaker 2: How? How?
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: How is gold dust here?
Speaker 2: I'm obviously I'm so happy about it, But how in the fuck could this be a show that we watch that gold dust shows up?
Speaker 1: I could not believe gold dust actually showed up on the screen. It blew my mind.
Speaker 2: I legit had to pause because I was laughing. I couldn't believe it. I was so excited for you to see that gold Dust turns and faces the camera. This is so goddamn insane. He turns OFFI is the camera.
Speaker 1: Hey, universe, this is gold Dust man. Oh yeah, and I love movies. Oh hell yeah, mans, your hat's on the big break.
Speaker 2: I mean that's like that's like a ring toe or a voicemail message.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is gold Hey man. You doing all right?
Speaker 2: And I'm so well yes, because I've seen my rookie and she will star in a Shattered Dreams production, And when I'm finished with her, you will never forget the name of.
Speaker 1: O Sawna. There she is, and she likes movies too. If she was really about it, she would come dressed up as gold Dust.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: That or she would have dressed up as black Rain.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, when it's time to see her evil side, when it's time to get awesome.
Speaker 2: Sauce, Oxana says, I'm from the THEA and I am awesome. I get right of fucking title, get the fucking about it right now. And ah, she only got a star. The next break out star is fucking right there?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 3: God damn kidding me.
Speaker 1: Next week they should have Ox on a show up and she turns around and looks at the camera as gold Dust. Hello, Universe, it's me. I'm Sana. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She says she's the most pretty girl NXT and she wants to teach the other girls you can reach whatever you feel inside. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: And she wants to tell all the other girls that no matter what they do, they will never be awe.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, the Viz should be on every fucking season of this.
Speaker 1: It's a good spot for him. He should have been for us.
Speaker 2: He should have been on season three with Eli Cottonwood and all.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Season three should have been Eli Cottonwoods, the pro and the Mizz of the rook.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that would have been fucking unbelievable. Mis gets fired and has to work his way back up, so he has to be on NXT season three.
Speaker 1: And he has to do all the NXT games like throwing the keg and bunching the walls. No way he could win the keg challenge come almost a fucking fistfight with Nate Diaz.
Speaker 2: Wow, the challenges and we have had Spike TV synergy this time, only fucking ship.
Speaker 1: That would have been awesome. Well, all right, this we were doing the keg toss, and well next week you're all going one on one back to back.
Speaker 2: Ho holy fuck wow. That would have been absolutely insane. And next and the week after that you have to talk to ousy Osborne to figure out what he said.
Speaker 1: Everyone here has to drink three beers and then start fighting each other. Whoever was the last one standings this week? And what do you win? I have no idea. I don't know anyone who wins here.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna win because I'm awesome.
Speaker 1: You can't be in this. Wow, I'm not missed. I'm Maxana shiit.
Speaker 2: Wow, you got a great outfit. You are the master of disguise. Oxana, you are awesome.
Speaker 1: You are awesome, Axana, I gotta say.
Speaker 3: She's awesome. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Dustin, I'm going dust. No, I'm going dust, I'm black Graide. Then, so now it's time for the eliminated rookies town hall. I gotta say, for guys that were eliminated, we still hear from him a lot.
Speaker 2: For guys that are eliminated, they went out of their way to prove why they are eliminated.
Speaker 1: I actually thought Eli cotton would put up a really good stance here on this I gotta be honest.
Speaker 2: Well, Matt Striker says, you know, he wants to speak to these guys, guys that know the three left in the ring more than anyone else. Big Titus Smuel stand up. He says, Titus, who do you think she'd win? Next scene, why And Titus Sadley doesn't do the dog bark. He cuts promo here. He says, let's see, we got the ninja, we got Will Ferrow's look alike, and we have a guy trying to relive his high school football days. I'd have to say, the guy trying to relive his high school football days, okay? And he said struck. He says, all right, Elike Cottonwood, who she wouldn't?
Speaker 1: Why Eli Cottonwood stands up? I mean, this guy is immediately lost in the lights. He stands up and says, I think Alex Riley should win this year's competition.
Speaker 2: He's like looking at he's trying to read any of the shirts or signs in the crowd. I think, uh sign, guy behind me can't see you should win?
Speaker 1: All right, son, just go ahead and sit down.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and I'm awesome. No no, no, I thought that works.
Speaker 1: Waved his finger.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, Yeah, that doesn't just.
Speaker 1: Work for everybody.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Eli says, not only he does really have everything, he's also the most likable so Eli Cottonwood.
Speaker 1: He stands up and he says, I think, I mean, this is the most regular guy ever. I don't even know what I was supposed to think.
Speaker 2: How is this guy so tall? And like they didn't think, hey, maybe should just be intimidating.
Speaker 1: I've never seen this guy before, like ever, Like I've never heard him talk so like. He stands up and I'm at my first I'm like, what is this guy gonna sound?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I think Alex Riley should win because he has everything and he's the most likable guy. What the fuck did I just see? Dude?
Speaker 2: Matt Striker even says, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, sit the fuck down, Like, are you kidding me? You're eliminated against down? Would you like to join n next again? Starting out? You're fired? Get the fuck out of here, man.
Speaker 2: So Matt Sharker says, okay, Lucky Cannon, who should win? And why Lucky Cannon's here? Of course? And he says the exact same promost Titus. You know, he had this in his head. And when Titus did his shirt first, he was like, fuck fucking blew my spot.
Speaker 1: Lucky Cannon says, do I think it's gonna be the toddler running around in his diaper? And Michael Cole says, oh man, not this guy again?
Speaker 2: Who was he talking about?
Speaker 1: He was talking about XPOC in the cry Baby match. Oh right, not this guy r diaper?
Speaker 2: No. Do I think it's gonna be mister mediocre himself? No? And I was like, Okay, I don't know which one that is either. Do I think it's gonna be the middle aged guy that still think's in high school?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I know that's Alex.
Speaker 1: Riley middle age, he's thirty.
Speaker 2: He means we're middle aged, James middle age. We only got half left, oh man? And then Lucky Cannon says, does it even matter you flushed this show down the toilet the moment you eliminated me? And Michael Cole says, oh, all of a sudden, he's a bad guy.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Then they legitm Boom start laughing.
Speaker 1: On commentary, Yeah, like crazy, man, I don't understand what this show is supposed to be. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Did Lucky Cannon think he was gonna cut like a beast promo here? And they were like, fuck Lucky Cannon, actually stop the clock, hold on, pull him over the guardrail, get him in the ring. He's got to be in this fucking vote like he's he's got to get another chance here, redemption. So Matt Striker said, it gives fucking Lucky Cannon a weird look, and he says show Tom Percy Watson, and Percy says, in my opinion, it's gonna have to be Michael mcgilla cutty. I think he has the ability and the lineage and he works hard. All right, Well, we're gonna have to fucking fire this guy where he was specifically not talking about his lineage. Oh yeah, oh you know what, he's back. Put him back on the show immediately. Yeah, get him back on there now. I'll haven't do that again. And then Husky Harris says, Michael mcgilli Cuddy wins season two of NXT for the simple reason that, like myself and my pro Cody Roads, he was just born better. Cole says, all right.
Speaker 1: Stands up and says, my dad was dk Wasser in the NWA. Can I get a too sweet? Woooooo?
Speaker 2: My dad was Boys with the Money Man. Oh yeah, So Matt Striker says, well, the time is upon us. I don't think anyone suggested to caval but that's why we have the pros poll. Let's find out who's gonna be eliminated for one of you. That dream ends right now, and then they go through on the tron the like draft style thing with just three pictures over and over Ago again. Blool, Alex Riley has been eliminated. Michael Cole's pissed.
Speaker 1: I mean the misses pissed.
Speaker 2: The missess pissed. Cole says that's a crime. Can't say I'm shocked, though, miss is flipping out in the ramp as everyone else mocks him, and Matt says, Alex Riley, you've spent the entire season talking. Do you have any final words? And Alex Riley says, you know, the worst part of the show is listen to you talk over me the whole time, and Michael Cole and Josh Matthews both laugh very loudly into the bike at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my favorite part was where he points to the crowd and says, this is at least a twenty five Alex roy Als, is it not?
Speaker 2: Well, Michael Cole gave that away earlier. He said, your family didn't want to come, so I guess not. He said, my father was not a sports entertainer, and I didn't spend my youth wrestling in bars to try to get an internet following. I actually went to college.
Speaker 1: This was his son of a Plumber promo. Oh shit, I ain't no sports entertainer. I ain't wrestling, No, damn bars. No, I went to college. What a dumb decision that was. Nobody knew me.
Speaker 2: But I still stand here with these two as the almost WB's next breakout star. And the reason that it is because I believe in you believe, and we all mcgilla believe that I am simply the most talented kid in the contest. You are thirty years of age.
Speaker 1: Thirty years old. Yeah, that's tough, man.
Speaker 2: If I was a betting man, which I am and I know you all are. Oh is that fucking right?
Speaker 1: Oh? Gambling heavy gamblers. I feel lucky. Lucky. Can't say the bar. I knew it. That's why I wanted to vote for that guy.
Speaker 2: I would still bet the future of we on Alex Riley, and then he leaves, he does the autograph thing in the camera that fucks his career up, and then uh caval and Michael mcgilli cutt he shake hands in the ring. They are the final two here on the season two finale.
Speaker 1: I gotta say Alex Riley was one of the best at carrying the keg.
Speaker 2: I mean, top keg guy. He's end up being great carrying Missus bags as well.
Speaker 1: Not a bad gig.
Speaker 2: Shit got him A couple, got him a year or so, right, he was in the games.
Speaker 1: Worked for just incredible. Alex Roley didn't get to do his X factor.
Speaker 2: You know who would have been in Alex Riley's X Fact? Do you think Lucky Kendon would have been in there?
Speaker 1: Just a couple of all pro athletes.
Speaker 2: I got everything I ever wanted, the autographed and I'll never give that bag Eli got with staring at the sky.
Speaker 1: The Bella Twins are here and they are pros for season three of nx T.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and of course their rookie has been competing in sports their whole life and w universe. Let us introduce you to someone that might look familiar to you, Jamie, and I was like, oh, okay, let's see how familiar she looks to me. She didn't look familiar to me at all at all, Like, I don't know who this is. I guess she was the ring announcer on NXC before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she probably did what the girl did earlier here on this show. Oh she bring out and said, ah fuck, this this sucks. Eve Torres WWE Diva is here to tell the fans to stop fucking doing spots at school. Seriously, dude, stop.
Speaker 2: There must have been something that happened, right, like a plethora of kids doing the Warrior's Way at the recess. The moves we do in this ring take years to perfect them. Do safely show the overdrive.
Speaker 1: Do you guys think you can just go out in the schoolyard and do the Persecution? No you can't, so stop trying to do it.
Speaker 2: It's the persecution the dance.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, flash, No, I don't know what it's called.
Speaker 2: I thought you're saying that's Percy Watson's move, the Persecution.
Speaker 1: No it is. I called the persecution Okay, okay, okay, yeah, but it wasn't the fucking oh yeah, elbow yeah, it's gotta be. It was the splash he did the fucking you remember what it was. It was the he would you hit the rops he come back? You do the arm thing? Oh yeah, and then he did the inverted splash deal where he would like twist it all that.
Speaker 2: Is okay, right, okay, now I do remember it. Oh the persecution is a fireman's carry to a flapjack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stop doing that at school.
Speaker 2: Seriously, you can do the other move though, Oh yeah, move, you can do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys, go for it, the move school. You know, it's dope. Just persecution. Let Percy Watson do that one.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, stay safe. Please don't try this at home.
Speaker 1: Just don't try it. Period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't watch it, actually stop it even show you're not gonna get to WB, Like, do you want to go through this? Do you want to go through all this ship that you're watching?
Speaker 1: Not from this cloth, You're not caught from this cloth, You're not like that. Look in the mirror and tell yourself I'm not that guy, because you're not.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, that'd be fucking awesome. That's the way of talking of off of doing that. Listen, none of you guys who ever fucking make it? Stop trying? All right?
Speaker 1: Can you carry the keg?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Can you do the obstacle course?
Speaker 2: Can you kiss the woman?
Speaker 1: Can you kiss the woman? Seriously? No, then stop fucking trying. Raymond Sterio hat surgery in his knee five times? Five times?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Holy shit?
Speaker 1: Don't do the fucking persecution. Seriously, don't do it. Don't fucking Eli Cottonwood. He did the persecution one time in school and he ended up like that.
Speaker 2: He ended up like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know why he's doing this, Just a weird guy. We got a pre tape here. Michael Cole sends us to a video of the WWE Superstars at a live event in China.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they go all get off the airplane, they get off the bus and there's a huge crowd of people there waiting for them in China, and all of them are channing, TNA, TNA, go back home, Go back home.
Speaker 1: Two Sports Entertainment. We want Nigel, We want six sides. The song for the video, by the way, is Soul Survivor by Angels and Airwaves.
Speaker 2: Why do I know that band?
Speaker 1: So Tom from Blank Win a too spun off? All that Angels and Airwaves.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, okay, I do remember this.
Speaker 1: Then did you like any of the Blank win A two spinoffs?
Speaker 2: I think what other ones were there? I don't know if I know them.
Speaker 1: So you had Angels and Airwaves Okay, I remember how box Car Racer.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like that too. I like them too.
Speaker 1: That was Tom's project too, Yeah, just did the one album, okay. And then there was Plus forty four, which was Mark and Travis.
Speaker 2: I don't think i've if I have heard Plus forty four's because of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean when I was younger, I spammed the fuck out of that Box Car Racer CD. I mean I was in love with that deal?
Speaker 2: Is that the best spinoff one? You think that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, like if you would have asked me when I was younger, Yeah, I mean absolutely. Plus forty four has really grown on me as I've gotten older, Like I think.
Speaker 2: OKAYSONX there.
Speaker 1: I mean, Boxcar Racer is still a I mean, like that album is fantastic, but the uh yeah, the Plus forty four one is pretty good too, I think. Okay, sure, I like Angels and Airwaves too, I just don't listen to him as much. It's they definitely were in more commercials and shit for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, because I just I definitely know that name way more than the other ones.
Speaker 1: They were in a few video games too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh okay, yeah, you know that. Maybe that's fucking what I know him from.
Speaker 1: Then, so we go backstage here it cuts to, uh, Primo, you guys know that guy.
Speaker 2: This is I mean, unintentionally hilarious. This is a very twenty tens man. It goes to Primo, who I didn't fuck I legit. I'm not like I'm not putting on I legit. Had no idea what the fuck I was looking at. I said, who the fuck is this guy? It's a guy he's got spiky hair affliction shirt chin strap. I said, who the fuck is that? And then it clicked that it was Primo Cologne, and Primo Colonne is here, look at fucking nuts and he's a pro for season three NXT and it's no surprise. He says, they picked a guy like him, mister Rico Suave, that's what they're fucking calling him, of course, to mentor and train divas. He says, he's got that Senorita Mamasita.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, if you think that me and my rookie are gonna win NXT season three. Then I have an ocean side time shared an Idaho for you to buy.
Speaker 2: Well, his rookie is a j Lee. Holy shit, she's representing all the nerds out there.
Speaker 1: She's not like those other girls.
Speaker 2: No, of course not, absolutely not. And you know what, Primo Colonne's not like the other guys either. He's like Rico Swab.
Speaker 1: That's why everybody was calling them.
Speaker 2: Well, next week, Prima Colone will go one on one with Nate Diaz.
Speaker 1: Diaz versus Rico Suavee. Let me see something.
Speaker 2: Nate Diaz being a pro on this also would have been unbelievable. Just there's nothing about bro wrestling. He just trains a fucking fighter.
Speaker 1: I mean that would have been sweet though. I mean I would have definitely mixed it up and no one's watching this show. I would have brought in like Chuck Liddell. I would have had like half wrestlers. I would have had Season NXD where like MMA fighters are the pros and there's wrestlers and they just learn how to shoot, fight fuck it man? Yeah why not? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Holy should that be awesome? And then they do like the split thing. Like there's MMA guys and they got to do the work match and whoever does the best advances, and they got the wrestlers that do the shoot fight and whoever wins advances.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would love to see Koval versus Alex Riley in a shoot fight.
Speaker 2: Wow, I would love to see that. And only in that fashion would I like to see that match?
Speaker 1: When now it was time for the two rookies town Hall.
Speaker 2: Matt Strikers in the ring with mcgilli cutty and Kval, and Matt says, gentlemen, I like you to face one another. You've had your chance to prove yourself physically. Now you must prove yourself verbally. Tell the other rookie why they should be eliminated and why you should win an XT. This goes very poorly for one Michael McGillicutty. I am actually shocked how many bad promos they let this guy do on one show, Like they kept giving this guy a mic throughout the entire night. Why did they do that to him?
Speaker 1: He had a point to prove.
Speaker 2: Mcgilla cutty says, first of all, I'd like to ask lay Cool something. Did you seriously submit your adopted ninja baby into the NXC competition.
Speaker 1: Boot this guy.
Speaker 2: Seriously, seriously, McGillicutty looks at Kaval and says, I'm not sure if I want to spank it or breastfeed you.
Speaker 1: What Michael Cole says, what? Uh, I'd like you to spank me. That's a answer. Cavall put that one in the think tank. He said, I hope we don't have singles anytime soon, buddy.
Speaker 2: Seriously, mcgilly cutty says, you come out here, you wear a wetsuit to the ring. Where are you going swimming? This isn't a swimming pool, no matter how much you want it to be. Oh my god, He's right, fuck you, Yeah, you just don't understand. It's not a swimming cool pool, jackass.
Speaker 1: This is a dude, I mean like there is like, uh, this is crazy as fuck. I mean low KEI is regarded by up to this point as one of the best indie guys around, Like he has so much footage from literally around the world. If Michael mcgilly cutty comes here and says, what do you think of this as a swimming pool? No worry, buddy, this is a wrestling ring. What do you need to see the footage of me knocking the guy out again.
Speaker 2: They should that should be in my tron. They should pay for that footage to be a part of my act here because none of you would talk shit to me like this.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to you want to see the footage of be beating out special K. I got so, I got plenty.
Speaker 2: Mcgilla Cutty says, it's taking you thirteen years to get here, right, So what makes you think you're gonna do any better now that you are here? Or after you get eliminated. You won't be here any longer. The crowd could not be any more dead than they are right now.
Speaker 1: It's a tough one, you know, it's a tough one. McGill cutty. I love the way. It's better. It's good, he says. So you think you'll do any better than you are here, or after you've been elimited, you won't be here any longer. I'll tell you that caball Huh your name of cabal? What does that mean? Goball?
Speaker 2: That should name cabal rights? What's that mean?
Speaker 1: That means? Yeah, that's correct. Look it up. I hope your parents are.
Speaker 2: Happy, dude, Oh my god, yeah, look it up. It means flute, good name. I'm glad his parents. I hope his parents are happy.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you some no matter how much you like my God times up, I guess I mean, this isn't.
Speaker 2: Even anny sense either, no much, no matter how much you like it. I can represent the company a lot more better than you can.
Speaker 1: The timer goes off. Michael Cole says, thank god, dude.
Speaker 2: Cole says, Alex Roley was eliminated.
Speaker 1: Or after you've been eliminated, you won't be here any longer. Cabal, that is your name. Cabal. You're trying to swim flute, I got happy parents. What's to do with that? Let me tell you something I got more?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, and another thing I have to say right now? No no sho fuck up? Okay, all right, well I have time later. Don't worry about that. Holy ship. Will you have one more thing? This was bad? This was bad, So you've been eliminimated.
Speaker 2: Really you're trying to get spanked a breast bed?
Speaker 1: What you ever wrestled before?
Speaker 2: This is a dude, that's my favorite lie. This isn't a swimming pool, no matter how much you want it to be.
Speaker 1: Spank y'all.
Speaker 2: What you suck my breast? When you suck my breast?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 2: And then Caval actually does like a great promo here.
Speaker 1: Oddly enough, Cavall went into the bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, yeah, caval says, Well, let's let's think about this, Michael. You were trained by W. W. Hall famer Harley Race, weren't you. You were a third generation superstar. You were set up perfectly to be here. Me come from a hard working, middle class family. All I got is a high school diploma and a deep voice. I'm just a kid from New York, Big Pop. I guess Michael McGill cutt he was probably talking shit to the crowd or something, because they popped and Cavall says, look at me, homeboy, I'm the one talking to you and mcgilla Culdy gets super pissed. He says, I'm not a homeboy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't swim either, buddy, and.
Speaker 2: Cavall says that it took him thirteen years to be here, but he's earned respect around the world. He sacrificedhi stuff to hang in the ring with the legends like Eddie Guerrero, Big Pop. He had all the ammunition here. You you mentioned Eddie, you win that twenty like there's no losing there. He says. If you want to talk about me deserving to be here, you're sadly mistaken because I will be the next breakout star. And Michael Cole says, that was actually very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, takes a second. I was actually very good.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, Michael mcgilla Cuddy, if he hadn't lost already, that was the fucking death knell.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, hella WW Universe.
Speaker 2: Vicky says she's the official consultant of SmackDown and a pro on season three w W Universe, Prace yourself because I have the rookie that is strong and dominant and her name is Aloisa. I said, Aloisa, I said, Oh my god, I fucking forgot about this. Do you remember this at all? This girl?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: Okay, she's like six fucking foot nine, gig fucking gantic. They announce her here and then she is fired almost immediately and gets replaced by Caitlin on the season. Yeah, she went to the nd. She actually wrestled for aiw.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, she wrestled dom No dom Okay.
Speaker 2: So just so you know, the first thing I did after I read that was I immediately Dm Doma, I said, you fucking do you work with her?
Speaker 1: Josh probition.
Speaker 2: She's like the drunken driver off the scaffold.
Speaker 1: Got big ai dumb chance, Come on, man, shit me something. So now it's time to announce the winner of NXT Season two.
Speaker 2: So Matt Striker's here, He's with Kaval and Michael mcgilla Cuddy and he says.
Speaker 1: This is it.
Speaker 2: The challenges are over. The winner and w's next breakout star is Caval. Cavals fired up. Michelle mccoole and Laila are fucking losing it. They're super excited. Caval is he is good enough to be here.
Speaker 1: James Caval runs over to the top rope and literally stands on the tip top rope and taunts towards the crowd. It looked insane.
Speaker 2: That was fucking nuts. I don't even know how he had that kind of balance. That was believable.
Speaker 1: Lake Cool runs down. They all hugged. They're all happy. Michael mcgilli Cutty, he's not happy.
Speaker 2: Michael mcgilli Cutty is very not happy.
Speaker 1: He's got something to say.
Speaker 2: Michael Cole also not happy, by the way, but he says all you my words apparently in the eyes of the pros, and that would be universe.
Speaker 1: Caval deserved it, and Michael McGill cutty said, it's time for me to make history.
Speaker 2: Michael McGill cutty is handed a microphone as mattch Striker asks him, what's going through your mind right now?
Speaker 1: The answer was a lot.
Speaker 2: He looks around, he stares at Kval and he says, I don't know what to say. You are gonna be on a pay per view and have a title shot. That's gonna suck, I tell you that much.
Speaker 1: Michael Cole says, uh.
Speaker 2: That is funny as fuck. Doesn't matter what you think. You are nowhere near the level of Michael mcgilli cutty. Ever since I started NXT, I had one goal and that has become wb World Heavyweight Champion. And Michael Cole and come and say says, well, that's been put on hold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's a lofty goal. Man mcgilla.
Speaker 2: Cuddy says, well, unfortunately I got eliminated today and I lost my guaranteed shot at the title. But that is not going to stop me from becoming a future world heavyweight champion. See I am the future of this company. I'm gonna be a big time player in the machine called WWE. I am the next big thing. Oh my okay, oh John, he is.
Speaker 1: Hitting all the wrong points here, but keep going.
Speaker 2: I am the next generation and starting from this moment, from now, from this moment on, this will be the moment, starting now of the Genesis.
Speaker 1: Of mcgilla. Cuddy says, Oh great, Josh says, can we hit the buzzer? Holy holy fuck man?
Speaker 2: They left him out to die so fucking crazy here, man, Like that sucks.
Speaker 1: I mean, they were forcing these dudes to talk even if they didn't want to.
Speaker 2: They did not like set them up for success whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Hell no, they said, go out there and cut that promo. What were you saying? Backstays the Genesis of mcgillicuttery, Yeah, go do that out there.
Speaker 2: We heard you spitting in the front of the mirror.
Speaker 1: You should.
Speaker 2: That's like a good one. You shouldet out there, go call yourself the next big thing too. That's a good idea. This will be the moment.
Speaker 1: No shout up, stop from now now, No.
Speaker 2: No, not now, not now right now, No, I can't be it can't.
Speaker 1: Be right now of the Genesis. Oh you look good.
Speaker 2: He got real evil. He's gonna enjoin the fucking Undertaker.
Speaker 1: Remember, you have to slow it down if you're not going, if you think you're going too slow, slow it down even more. From this moment on, this will be the moment. And no, oh my god, he listened to us. I'm like, god, he's showing an idiot from right now. And then he's like looking around, his eyes are darting across the room, and Kobe's like tell him on the stags, like, come on, grapping up, wrap it up, wrap it up. And he's thinking it means go longer. And as of now, maybe starting today later tonight.
Speaker 2: Right here in Colls hometown.
Speaker 1: And my name is Michael. Furthermore, my name is Michael. I gotta say, man, Like a lot of guys go into WWE, I don't remember a fucking thing about them. I don't remember they exist, whatever the case, I remember.
Speaker 2: This, you know, can't fucking forget that one. But what I remember more about this episode, James, is what happens next. So Matt Striker congratulates Kaval, and Kaval says, I don't know what to say, but thank you, thank you w E. And then of course, top guy Lucky Cannon jumps him. Lucky Cannon fucking lays him out, and all the losers start jumping Kaval in the ring Lucky.
Speaker 1: Cannon and Cottonwood and all the boys start beating the fuck out of low Key. Do you guys think this is smart?
Speaker 2: The funnier part James is low Key at least at least low Key is telling you this, which you know. Loki says they didn't tell him he was getting jumped.
Speaker 1: I mean he was like not wanting to take those moves. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: He is legit trying to shoot double Legg Titus and then when he Titus gets him on his back, he tries to put Titus in a triangle choke.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, it did not look like you wanted to do.
Speaker 2: All that I'll tell you is they are shoot having to kick his fucking ass.
Speaker 1: Oh he fuck dude, because Lucky Cannon goes to pick him up for his Lucky Cannon and like he's like fighting to get off of him. Do not do not touch me. I'm not taking that shit. I'm serious, I'm not taking that fucking shit. Kick out at one. I'll kick out at one.
Speaker 2: So the pros all run down in the ring to fight the NXT losers. UH and Titus and MVP are fighting in the corner. Morrison's getting in there.
Speaker 1: They're joining in.
Speaker 2: Percy Watson, oh yeah, and Husky Harris are kicking Cavall's ass. MVP hits the running player's boot in the corner on Titus. Titus no sells it, and then MVP throws him as hard as possible out of the ring. Yeah, come on, dude, you gotta sell the shit. So the ref's come in here to break it up. Also to very loudly tell the guys, holy shit, you guys gotta fucking hurry up and get this shit over with. Husky hits a Urinagy on Kval and then Alex Riley and Michael McGillicutty hit the ring and Alex Riley goes after MVP. Uh, Michael McGill cutty goes after Kavaal. Now this is where things get a little odd. Percy Watson is helping Alex Riley, of course fight MVP because they are the NXT team. Alex Riley turns around and starts punching Percy Watson in the head.
Speaker 1: Dude, he did start attacking hey Man starts.
Speaker 2: Dude, not only does he start attacking Percy Watson, but they're fighting on top of the fight that Husky Harris and Michael mcgilli cutty are doing over Kaval, so they almost like roll their ankles fighting. Then Alex Riley hits Percy Watson with a Mitchenoku driver.
Speaker 1: Yeah the floor. I legit had no clue what was going on, Like I thought. I thought I understood the brawl, and then the brawl broke into another brawl. I just assumed everyone was shooting on each other. I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 2: I mean, what a good fucking brother Percy Watson is. Why the fuck did he just say, Dude, I'm not taking Michinoka driver World the same team. What's wrong with you? He gets up for the Mitchanoaku.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I mean like he really gave it to him.
Speaker 2: He hits a fucking full on and then he throws him to the floor like he's not supposed to be in the ring. And then they're all hitting their fucking moves on Kaval, which one lucky cannon hits the widow Maker very dangerously on Kval, like he throws him down so fucking hard, man, I.
Speaker 1: Love the widow Maker though. It's a great move.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is a great move. Underrated move, I believe. Uh yeah, Lucky can't hits him with that ship husky. Harris hits a big senta on. Then Percy, Watson, and Titus get back in the ring, and now they're all back on the same team. Percy watching us to stand there and watch Alex Riley hit that. You're dismissed on Caval He just got his ass. It's the fucking uh t ko you're dismissed.
Speaker 1: Was he a teacher?
Speaker 2: Well, he's a student. You know what.
Speaker 1: I don't see what's happening. Man, This guy is the type person Watson fuck this guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why did he do that? It's fucking rude.
Speaker 2: So they fucking pick up Caval The refs are telling him, dude, take it the fuck home. Titus hits Clash of the Titus. Great move, by the way.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: That look good. Yeah the sky high, Yeah yeah, yeah, welcome mcgilla. Cuddy's yelling at caval Face that it should have been him. I should have been the winner of NXT, not you. And then this show could not have ended any better.
Speaker 1: This is amazing.
Speaker 2: So Percy Watson through the trials and tribulations of turning heel, then also getting turned against by his heel teammate in the same segment where he hit him with a Mitchinoku driver, then to rejoin same heel team, he stands over Kaval. Everyone has hit their finishers on Kval but him. We have run out of time. The last thing you see is it fading to black as Percy Watson starts to do the dance, and the last thing you hear on NXT season two is Percy Watson going, oh yeah, what.
Speaker 1: A fantastic way.
Speaker 2: In this broadcast, you have to imagine he did this flash and we just didn't see it because it just looks like he doesn't dance over Caval and says, oh, yeah, that was him.
Speaker 1: He's the only one that didn't get to hit his finish.
Speaker 2: That's because he's tood. Is he taking everybody else's.
Speaker 1: Alex Roley fucked him up. I bet Percy Watson got back in the ring and Alex Riley looked at him was like, oh my fucking god, my dad, holy shit.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck, buddy, what the fuck I didn't. I didn't fucking beat that.
Speaker 1: That sus. Sorry about the mich Driver, dude. The fucking McGillicuddy promo fucked me all up, man.
Speaker 2: Dude, that was fucking insane. That was fucking insane. This is like a complete train wreck of a show, like this is unreal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 3: It was fucking fantastic, A ten out of ted.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 2: It was awesome, and so are we, Lucky Cannon he Lie Cottonwood.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well that is it for w E NXT Season two US finale from August thirty, first, twenty ten. And now it's time for the Armies.
Speaker 1: Even let's read some fucking names, all right. Now it's time for the main event. Laane Jong. We promise you a great main event tonight. Vicktor Cock, Johnson, Chase Richardson, eighty seven year old Grandma. The world is watching, starting in the five dollars tier Tasma, It's tas Cole Cloyd clip b Scott Steiner yelling holler if you hear me at a school for the deaf. Wow, Taco's underscore every day.
Speaker 2: You can't have them every day?
Speaker 1: Nick, what the dog doing? Jackson versus Speedball, my whend the Fahdas come out sizzling Bailey at AEW presents What are those?
Speaker 2: Wow? That is That's great. You should keep that all over there at AEW cam.
Speaker 1: No tell Enrique arse static aka no one means aka doctor t bags PhD aka Bye God. Spike Dudley's sure is handsome.
Speaker 2: We just watched Spike Dudley die. You have a lot of names, by the way.
Speaker 1: The Cleveland pocket Jerker dom listening to the pod while volunteering at the shelter created a Pavlonian effect between your voices and the smell of dog shit.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, I mean ridiculous name by the way, Yes, come back. Also very impressed that you hit Pavlovian just on one.
Speaker 1: Try ten dollars Tier Ryan McKay, Oddomus Prime hitting the burning hammer, eat shit and die style. That's the only way to do it. ABC Wrestlings, Alex Gil Holy shd Zach Lonia, Rudy Pooh, Edward Sierra, Nick Hakkameer, b Money Tyler, Peter Porker, Get Chase Stevens, and Andy Douglas on that two thousand and two triple h stack. Call him the big Naturals.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, hold on, might be onto something here.
Speaker 1: Jason Span, my friend Richard and his son thanks with Chase. The Frighteners is a pretty good movie.
Speaker 2: This is like a suggestion. Have you seen The Frighteners?
Speaker 1: No? I haven't.
Speaker 2: Oh I've never heard of it.
Speaker 1: Kyle Malone, Karen Broughtwurst, Sleezy p Martini. Yeh, nitty, Look brother, I'm no cuck dude, I'm the wood Master. Chase, Richard's son knocks it out of the park in Philly.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, there's no fucking shot any of this is fucking true.
Speaker 1: Fuck you. I filled her poon tang pie with cream from my crop. You fucking need help, but I'm going to fill your mouth with my fist and kill you to death. Riley Payne is Deadlock's favorite dipper. Is that true? Turtles Starship, Oh Wolta, DTCJ British cousin, Willie the Knob, Tajer Bob, Crispy fits Sr. Please help me. I have worms in my brains.
Speaker 2: Ah, just pull out your ears.
Speaker 1: Jcat knows that you already know. Mm hmmm. Sigil wants to thank you for dipping's e Woh God, all right. Top three Top nine birds of all time. Number three Mordecai.
Speaker 2: Whoa, oh wow, oh wow, this is getting big heavy.
Speaker 1: Number two Blue Masca. Is that the bird from Rio? Number one? My premium bird? Wow? Great Liz, Jimmy, and don't ask how I'm doing?
Speaker 2: Okay, fuck you, Jimmy. Goddamn I starting off fucking on a bad foot.
Speaker 1: Here will Vincent e j the long Way shout out to Deadlock for life.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you Bro?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I make my Uber writers listen to Deadlock. I am now fired.
Speaker 2: Oh you can always you do.
Speaker 1: Lyft Bro got fired from his own car. I socket crunch. Hello, my name is Zero, the Heroki Sumi fan Club. Wyatt McBride Aaron. All we do in Hell is watch the Rockies lose. Help.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, it's either them or the fucking Mets. I mean you got to pick one.
Speaker 1: All they do in Heaven is watched the Rockies lose. Brother, You're never.
Speaker 2: Nothing ever, and all dogs go to heaven if you didn't, and all Rockies fans go to Hell. They're already there.
Speaker 1: Brent Hobbes modest broken crash my car into a bridge. I don't care. I love it. I don't care I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I do like that song.
Speaker 1: Tim Hammill CS, Doctor Hokage, Hello, Domshar A guy named Bonnie Jlude used to sell me PCP.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I don't know that, Guy.
Speaker 1: Reed Benson, Brian Kurt San Deezy, Rob Misery Sandwich, Tyler Boaden, Alex harry Son, Nasal Spray, rolling into Rainforest Cafe and asking for that reverse foil Iggy's Piggy Sandwich. Justin Chandler, good podcast, very good podcast. Yes, help me, it's in my eyes. Oh Lord, please help. Incognito two eight six Yeah, Tarren Hughes, Horace Hogan's knee brace, Michael Carvelly Deadlock made me laugh so hard my tummy herded. Take a shit. Try Jimmy Hart's energy drink and I shit blood for a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, see, I'm not on that. That's not what's getting me through the ships. It's just this guy has a problem.
Speaker 1: Johnny b. K One Burger King, Adam Jackpot, doctor thunder There.
Speaker 2: He is the good doctor, the love doctor.
Speaker 1: Fifteen dollars Tier giving her the dick gimmick so good she'd be feeling like SHANEO Matt getting his brain removed at King of the Ring two thousand and one.
Speaker 2: I mean that match is so fucking good, Like that's that's like a true death match in my eyes.
Speaker 1: Del Pidel. Oh wow, that's two different people. Wow, fantastic. Jadaon Stinson, curbside Hero, your fucking mabiac Richyard, Samuel mcgravy third sipping on PEPSI like Brandy pussy? Did you like all those words? Did all those words work?
Speaker 2: You nailed it though, Like that was a goddamn roller coaster.
Speaker 1: Sixty dollars annual. Austin Smith actually zombie, Jamie Son Willson come on man, one hundred and twenty dollars annual. Bobby, Bobby, help me, dude. They locked me inside a Patreon name brother ah.
Speaker 4: And no Patreon Champion of the World. What at thirty eight thirty eight? What Chica ming bag Guy?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they didn't want dig Fungus to be champion.
Speaker 3: You were right.
Speaker 2: You spoke about it last week, James, and it came for true. They dethroned Dick Bungus already. Chicka ming Bag Guy is the.
Speaker 1: New top dog. This is the corporate champion, Chica ming Bag Guy. He's not Dick Fungus.
Speaker 2: Dick Fungush will get his day.
Speaker 3: He will get his shot at that title.
Speaker 1: Watch again. Check him in back you go to Hell. You check him in Bad guy Jesus Christ is son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: That's what ja I was saying on the Fake Race.
Speaker 1: This is the darkest day in the history of this segment.
Speaker 2: What what does your future hold for the Deadlock Patreon, pussy.
Speaker 1: Ah die, somebody turn off that PlayStation two that reason free ps two. Turn that all.
Speaker 2: Well, that is it for the main event, and that is it for our show. Thank you so much for joining us. Everybody, make sure to join us on Patreon. You're missing ounced if you're not on there, there's so much waiting for you over there at patreon dot com slash Deadlock PW. Check us out on YouTube, check us out everywhere. Check out all the links in the description of this podcast. Cord, come out and hang out with the Dippers and we'll see you next week for another edition of the Deadlock Podcast.