Speaker 1: Howdy folks, your host Double Jay back here for another Fridays here in Operation GCD. Uh and what Fridays would not be complete without a introduction from my.
Speaker 2: Old pal Buffalo Jared Ravisa.
Speaker 1: The mind controlled assassin that may or may not be sitting inside the Bridgewater State Hospital anyhow. Once again, folks, welcome back from our Fridays. JJ Vancier, host of Operation GCD and perhaps more notably not the Vice President. Got a real barn burner here, folks. Tonight, got my guest rider Lee, host of Raised by Giants. How you doing, sir?
Speaker 3: What's going on? JJ? Is good to see your brother, and I'm ready to get this show on the road.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I got my glasses, I got my sunglasses. We gotta be matching, Bro, We're gonna get this thing rocking, dude. I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Now we do it here. You got you got, you gotta keep it keep it cool here on Fridays. You know what I mean, You gotta you gotta be styling with some I don't know the Blue Blockers were styling since the eighties, but nonetheless that's what we do here. I like your style, sir, A lot of your show there earlier is obviously not your first time here on Operation GCD. But I was listening to your show with Julia from Cosmic Peachroler that was that was some good stuff. But would you please introduce any of the other work you're working on right now? I know you're always on something new with it JFK or Alien Ancient Alien Cargo cult business or Virginia Gufrey business.
Speaker 2: You got your hands a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: There, bro, I'm doing it all. I'm currently working on a new documentary about the psychic spy program by the DA and Army Intelligence, and that's gonna that's in the works right now. I'm almost finished completing writing that, so I'll be filming that here really soon. But if you'd like to check out my other documentaries JFK X Solving the Crime of the Century on Amazon Prime and two B and A Clockwork Shining my latest documentary, Clockwork Shining, Kubrick's Odyssey three, which is also on Amazon Prime and to be So yeah, I'm always getting into these UFOs and stuff. Bro. Have you seen this new report, this New New York Post article about aliens?
Speaker 2: Stephen green Street? Was he involved in that.
Speaker 3: Mcwest? But I think Stephen might have also Stephen green Street and mcwest have always been trying to blow the lid on the whole freaking UFO and alien psy office been going on. But yeah, the latest article is insanity. It's basically everything that I've been seeing for years, that all the UFOs and alien stuff is all cover up for advanced military technology, which is what I've been seeing for a long time now. In this article pretty much confirms it. I'm gona try and pull it up here because it's just incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I know Stephen greens for he does a lot of work in this area.
Speaker 1: Like you said, he kind of blows up the spots of these alien these these alien narratives and UFO narratives. I know, he's an interesting character because he's a former Mormon, you know, Mormon missionary too, you know, so that got him access into Skinwalker Ranch. I think through those kind of you know, those relations is that's a Mormon owned operation and Mormon run operation, and his I love this series there on the Skinwalker Ranch because you know, he's showing that they're just bullshitting and numerous sentstances.
Speaker 3: Yep. So this article right here in New York post Pentagon secretly planted Area fifty one UFO conspiracy theory to high classified weapons program. Bombshell report some of the most prevalent UFO conspiracy theories, including about aliens being housed at Area fifty one in Nevada, was fueled by the Pentagon in an attempt to provide a cover for secret weapons programs. According to a bombs report, which this is what I've been saying for years now. I did all this research, I knew all about this, and everyone was like, you're a fed. You're trying to cover up the truth of extraterrestrial as well. This is just confirmation here. A review by the Department of Defense found that the nineteen eighties Air Force colonel visited in Nevada bar near Area fifty one and gave the owner fabricated photos of flying saucers near the secret government base. According to two thousand and twenty four report by The Wall Street Journal, the incidents renewed local flavor over UFO, with a now retired colonel convesting to Pentagon investigators that he was on an official mission to spread disinformation and hide the true purpose of the site where the government is testing never before seen stealth warplane, the F one seventeen night Hawk. Okay, but that one I know that yet, that's not all bro That's that's that's just the tip of the freaking iceberg on this entire thing. So I don't want to read this entire article, but it goes into detail about and I did a show on this, and there's a video of the director of ARROW talking with Mick West about all this this these conspiracy theories to cover up advanced military technology. Sean ka Patrick, the first director of the All Domain anominally Resolution Office ARROW, was a mantask by the government to dissect countless UFOs theories in twenty twenty two, as his office probe decades of documents, memos, and messages across the Defense Intelligence Agency, and he he found that several conspiracy theories circled back to the Pentagon. It's so they, the Pentagon and the government are the originator of all these UFO and alien conspiracy theories, which does not want to figure out. Whenever you go back and your research through the Paul Bennowitz case, you'll realize that everything.
Speaker 1: That was gonna say writer was the Paul Bennwitz case. Because you're describing them giving them fake photographs. I mean, that's essentially the same playbook, right.
Speaker 3: This one's wild right here. You're gonna appreciate this. You're gonna appreciate this. In one instance, Kirkpatrick's team found that the Air Force hazed members with briefings, including showing them fake Yankee Blue unit that purported investigating alien aircraft. So they're literally showing these brand new Air Force recruits fake fake photos of UFOs. Okay, the briefings came with a direct order never to mention the details to anyone, with many of the targets of the frank never learning that it was all a ruse.
Speaker 2: It's a great way to answer this information from the inside there, right.
Speaker 4: That's the way that it's done. That's the way that it's done.
Speaker 3: You know this, I know this. They just they this is they're calling it a hazing ritual. Right, But if you don't tell the people that you're showing these fake UFO photos to, then they're going to continue to believe that it is real. Just like whenever they say, sh you can't speak about this. You're a man of you're a man of God. Well they wouldn't say God, but you want to protect the secrets of the United States. So this is exactly what they did with Paul Bennowitz. It's the exact same tactic. But they're doing this on a mass scale, a huge scale, and they've been doing it for decades. They just ended doing that supposed hazing ritual right here in twenty twenty three. They've been doing that for decades, and all the people that it's probably seen those it doesn't say the exact units. I'm sure if you got the real memo, I bet that there's going to be another memo coming out from that's going to give a detailed explanation of all this. They already dropped the one memo where they basically said that what everybody has been seeing, they're misidentifying it, or its advanced military technology or its drones that came out last year and I did a whole show on it as well. So they're they're they're giving these Air Force recruits fake briefings, okay, and then they just let them speculate on the whole thing. And then those Air Force personnel go on believing that they just got shown some top secret reverse engineered alien extraterrestrial craft.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then they they.
Speaker 1: Was this was started during the development of the F one seventeen program. The specific one.
Speaker 4: Was, Yes, the one that they're talking about that was like, dude, that.
Speaker 2: Was like nineteen eighty dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So they've been doing this since nineteen eighty. They just recently stopped doing it twenty.
Speaker 2: Three years of that. Huh.
Speaker 1: Poor, because I don't mean, I didn't want to say it was around nineteen. I'm just saying the F one is seventeen eighty new. I mean, it was all when I when I uh, when I used to guard it, you know, twenty twenty two years ago.
Speaker 2: It was the last time I guarded in the F one is seventeen.
Speaker 3: And not saying anything at all, literally does everything that you need to know. Okay, whenever you show somebody something and then you don't tell them that it's fake or real, and then you just let them run with speculation, it's snowballs into something that it was never meant to be, which is the goal of these people to do so. Kirkpatrick also found that the government deliberately left people in the dark when they witnessed secret military projects. Okay. According to the WSJ, okay, former Air Force Captain was one of those people. Salas claims he witnessed the UFO to send over a nuclear missile testing site in Montana in nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 2: You know all about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know all about this. You were there, you're stationar okay. During the event, a flashing light was able to disable all ten nuclear missiles at the bunker, along with electrical systems. He was ordered to never discuss what he saw with Sallas, maintaining that what he witnessed was alien visitors chiming in on the Cold War. Kirkpatrick's team, however, discovered the Salas was never told that what he actually saw was a test of an electro magnetic pulse to test to see if American silos could withstand the radiation of atomic weapons and retaliate if Soviet Union ever attacked first. There it is, that's all that, that's it.
Speaker 1: That makes a lot of sense to me, And that makes a lot of sense to me. And just like the way you're describing this witness report from Sallus, he could have the same the same way I told you about the story, how I encountered a similar circumstance and it was an honor. About July eighth, of two thousand and one where I was called in to respond to an incident they had transpired in the missile field, all these missile silos that were spread across nearly twenty four thousand square miles of Montana at the time, and we got I got to the armory to get all, you know, to get geared up.
Speaker 2: We never left the armory.
Speaker 1: We were standing by there and they're like, well, you know, stand down, stand down, and you know, went to a briefing room.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, this happen.
Speaker 1: This happened some unidentified aircraft whoever, you know, one of the further away you know, missile complexes from the base, you know, because I gain it's a huge place, you know, huge complex and you know, fairly remote area, is what I'm saying. And you know, apparently did the same thing, right, So what if it was this the same program, right, what if they did you know, what if they didn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't show us pictures or anything.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, like the program you're describing it, I feel like the Salas guy went to the same base, you know, a couple of decades its prior, right, and uh that into a briefing and just you know, showed them some shit, you know, and infer some shit right.
Speaker 3: Exactly with the test failing, officials decided that it was best no one knew of the top secret vulnerability to the silos, so Solace and other witnesses were intentionally left in the dark to make their own conclusions. Yeah, exactly here here, we'll show you this really strange thing. We'll not tell you exactly what it is, even though we know what it is, and we'll let your mind wander off in whatever direction. And you don't know about this technology, so therefore you're going to think that it's et extraterrestrial craft when it is really our own top secret military craft. The d ODEA has acknowledged and not everything has been made public about the Arrows discoveries, but the military claims that will be more transparent, and his follow up reports scheduled for later this year. So they are doing a follow up report, and you be damn sure that I'm going to be doing a show on it later this year. The Department is committed to releasing a second volume of the Historical Record Report to include Arrows findings on reports of potential pranks and and other materials. The DoD said in a statement, So there you go that just the whole lid on the UFO thing is over.
Speaker 4: Dude, it's over.
Speaker 1: So is this like a reverse disclosure like their disclosing shit, but kind of like it's not aliens. We've just been you know, reverse engineering stuff. We're kind of doing this reverse disclosure right now too. Yeah, reverse engineering. You know, there's no alien aircraft I'm saying, but they're doing like on that same kind of concept. They've taken this concept of disclosure and they're kind of reversing it and letting folks know about it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, these people have to do their due diligence, and the military and the Air Force have never said that extraterrestrials or aliens exist. Okay. After every single incident, there's always an Air Force commander or somebody that's in the Air Force that comes out and says, we have no reason to believe that this is of this event was of extraterrestrial origin. We have no reason to believe that this is aliens. Okay, So if it's not.
Speaker 2: Aliens, alternate disclosure.
Speaker 3: That only leaves one other option. Hey, that only leaves you one other thing. It is humans. It's human's craft. Okay, they've been since the freaking fifties.
Speaker 2: Bro it seems like we're what I was getting at before. I guess in the long winded ways.
Speaker 1: It seems like they're trying to reverse engineer the alien myths right now, right by these kind of disclosures, right, So it's a different.
Speaker 3: But people, people aren't going to listen this report in this news article is not going to change anything because the people that already believe, we're going to continue to believe no matter what. It's not going to change jack shit.
Speaker 1: I don't immediately no hear the idealists right that there's are or this is their religion.
Speaker 3: Right there's even people listening in this chant right now that doesn't believe this. Okay, this isn't going to change anybody's minds that already believe it. But I've already done the research. I've already done the research through all the UFO cults. I've already researched the initial reports of any UFOs ever seen in the United States with Kenneth Arnold. I've researched to Paul Benningwood's case, I know, the Betty and Barney Hill case. I know, the Travis Walden case, and all of these things are all military stuff. They're all the military. That's all the.
Speaker 1: Radiation of those two goings you just mentioned the Betty and Barney Hill and the Travis Walton.
Speaker 3: Well, so that would be some of the first they figured out, so they would be having radiation coming off of them. I mean, that's what the airships in the late eighteen hundreds were using. That's what the Nazis were using. Radiation. Spinning mercury put off a bunch of radiation. That's what the Glauca Bell technology was putting off, was red spinning mercury, which then calls a bunch of radiation, and when people would get around it, they would get super sick. And then that also brings in the question like the Arc of the Covenant too, right, the Arc of the Covenant seems like it was also some sort of actually like not extra creusture, but some sort of technology that would give off radiation. Six people would just die whenever they got around got around the Arc of the Covenant.
Speaker 1: So it's like, now it's in Donald Trump's living room, right, did you see.
Speaker 2: That he had that a replica replica of it. I guess right down there in Marlogue for a while.
Speaker 3: Some people report that it's in a church and I can't remember the Yeah, I think I think it's one on the now. Yeah, that's underneath the church that's guarded by night.
Speaker 1: Thought, what about this thought on these on this radiation factor. What if it's both things. What if it is these experimental craft and they're also doing experiments on folks with radiation stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we know that they do experiments like that all the time.
Speaker 1: Like the government loves radiation experiments.
Speaker 3: You have been doing them since Like, I mean, look at plumb Island.
Speaker 1: Bro Well, look at that infamous press conference from the nineties where old slick willy Bill Clinton himself had to go on TV and apologize for some reason for rate for government mk ulture program. Right, I was specifically under the mk ltra, you know umbrella, but it was an m kilt like program where they were doing experiments on mentally handicapped children with radiation.
Speaker 3: Was that in New York?
Speaker 2: I'll pulled up here. I don't recall it was the press conference he gave.
Speaker 1: I'll see if I can find that copy too, because he looks nervous, you know, for old slick Will.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't been too slick that day.
Speaker 3: Well, the whole Plumb Island thing is like all like eugenics and like experimental Jesus and viruses and like all kinds of stuff. And it's so weird, like we're like looking at China as like all this stuff. But we've been doing experiments on Plumb Island for freaking decades.
Speaker 2: Bro big time.
Speaker 1: That's where it supposedly where lime comes from, right, because it's right across from Lime, Connecticut, I mean life disease, right, And that's where this monster came from, the Montaku Monster. So I was out in Long Island, Montak, Long Island when this thing landed on the beach that weekend in July of two thousand and eight. I think I was out there doing some fishing off the out there, and after it came in from the boat, went to get some lunch and whatnot, and everyone was talking about this damn monster. So and then I no one there thought it was a corruptive of any sort of Everyone was talking Plumb Island. I had never heard of Plumb Island until that, until that incident.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a couple of coffee. I'm not saying that extraterrestrials don't exist. I'm saying that we that there's no extraterrestrials here. I'm not saying that nowhere else in the universe is populated by anything. I'm saying that we have no proof they have ever been here or that they have ever visited. And again, and I'm not saying that UFOs aren't real either. That's some of the things that people get misconstrued by. You know, when I talk about this stuff, they're like, oh, well, that means that UFOs aren't real. Well, if you're relating UFOs to being driven and operated by extraterrestrials, then that would be correct. But that doesn't mean that UFOs aren't real. They are real. They're just not extraterrestrials.
Speaker 4: They're just not y.
Speaker 1: I think the people that run this world they want everyone else to believe in their beliefs system of these ancient alien cargo cold belief systems. So it is easy for folks to subscribe, I think, to these these concepts and ideals, especially when we have entire television networks like the History Channel, which may as well be called the Ancient Alien Cargo cult Channel.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's right, and it does and it doesn't go away. What season are they on of Ancient Aliens? Now? What are they only twenty fifth season or something?
Speaker 1: Dude, They're they're getting their bang for their buck out of that program. But again, it's it's the agenda, right, I mean, it's what these folks believe in. I mean, from the folks that are in and around the JFK situation that you've highlighted in JFKX, there is got a lot more questions they need answer than just some files sitting in some cabinet in DC. Right, And the Ancient Alien cargo cultists are involved in that. They're involved in that, they're involved in their family, and all the families are involved in that. So I actually I tend to argue that it when we're dealing with these, you know, major para political scandals, is some sort of internal family feud of sorts, because all these folks are related to a certain degree, and this family feud is all revolving Chilian cargo cultists, in my opinion, and their their goals and their the ends that they seek to achieve or are not much like the cargo cultists of the islands of the South Pacific, dancing around the island waiting for g I Joe to bring them back more things from the sky of food and creates and whatnot, dropping supplies onto their island. They're God gi Joe, that is, you know, that's never gonna happen, no matter how many dances they do and whatever these assholes are up to you rider, you know, whatever their endgame is, he's anciently and cargo cultists.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not achievable. It's the same difference.
Speaker 1: They're dancing around the island waiting for Gi Joe to drop them more supplies, and in the meantime they're making everyone else's life a living hell in my opinion, because again, these things are fuge. They seem to be fuge right, and into a certain regard, they seem to be used as weapons. When I say they're using weapons, you know, there seems to be some sort of modern day incarnation of spook programs with these things, as far as using them as spook operations with these colts like Heaven's Gate Order, the Solar Temple, and strangely enough, the Branch Davidians, which I didn't.
Speaker 3: Know French Davidians and Order the Solar Temple are very similar in nature as they were both being investigated for weapons modifying weapons, which we know that that was a whole story, that was a fabricated story in order for them to like basically go in to get a warrant. And they also made up allegations of like methanphetamine lab at the Branch Davidian compound, which was also a lie. I had David Tibadero on my show. It's one of the least it's most underrated show I've probably ever done. I tried to do a clip of it, but it didn't gain much traction either when even when I released the smaller clip of it. But David Tivodero was one of the survivors of Waco, and he came on and gave me his like entire story of everything that was that was going on. But Order of the Solar Temple is very similar and in a lot of ways. And also Order the Solar Temples very similar to the Heaven's Gate cult as well, like they all kind of mesh and like melod together, so temple all three of their facilities that they were running. One was in Geneva, Switzerland. The other one was in Canada, and I think another one in like right outside of Switzerland. They all burnt to the ground.
Speaker 1: Well on top of that, on top of that, sir, they did it same day, didn't they. Heaven's Gate Order the Solar Temple had a simultaneous ritual because they're both trying to jump on hailbop comment, right, and a few years prior on our previous ritual. And so that's what ninety seven, So in ninety four, in ninety four, right with the Waco situation, was that so in ninety three the Order of the Stolar Temple folks, that was the one in Canada, the one the one I just mentioned in ninety seven and ninety three, the one in the There was two incidents in France, right, and one of them was Simon was one of them.
Speaker 2: They recorded the cult leaders.
Speaker 1: On camera saying that the Branch Davidians beat them to the punch, meaning they were both trying to catch the same comment. According to the cult leaders of the Order of the Solar Temple. When one of the no, the Branch Davidians in ninety three.
Speaker 3: Branch Davidians never wanted to die. Bro the freaking government burned that compound to the ground.
Speaker 1: No, I understand that. But what I'm saying is it seems like we don't have that full story. According to the cult leaders of the Order of the Solar Temple, who were recorded saying that the they had to delay their their their next ritual, you know, to jump on whatever comet or whatever they're trying to achieve, and because the Branch Davidians quote unquote beat them to the punch. They recorded on camera saying this in an undercover operation.
Speaker 3: Again, there's no true because they they the Branch Davidians had no they did not want to die. The the at F and the FBI literally set the place on fire and killed all of that. That's what happened.
Speaker 1: They That's what I'm saying. It's a it's a it's a disparate narrative. I'll bring it up in a second though.
Speaker 3: So served a warrant to the Branch Davidians and then opened fire on them, reportedly killing their dogs first, and then all the Branch Davidians got all their weapons. Yeah, the uh, I think that that's right, Desert Rain.
Speaker 2: Now you're reciting the the known facts in air. That's what I'm saying, dude.
Speaker 1: But when you look at it, like that's what I'm saying, is this evidence that what these guys are saying from the owner of the Solar Temple, the cult leaders, is this evidence that we don't know enough about the branch Davidian situation, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That's that's that's kind of what I was getting at.
Speaker 3: I mean, it could be, but then it's also the Order of the Solar Temple could have just been like just talking shit. I don't I don't know what they would even be referring to unless unless they were talking to that they like ascended, that they ascended before they got to ascend or whatever. I don't know that that could be a thing.
Speaker 1: But that could be too. Yeah, I'm not sure. We'll have to we'll pull it up to I just got I just came across it recently when discussing the Order of the Solar Temple with them.
Speaker 2: Also wait for guard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Solar was really very culty, very Masonic, very h rich and wealthy. Heavy in the weapon that was found that killed a lot of the people in the Order of the Solar Temple, there was a one shot gun you had to reload the gun every time you shot the gun. And I believe it was more than half of the people that died at the Order of the Solar Temple compound in Geneva or Switzerland were all shot in the head. So how did they shoot? How did they shoot that many people in the head with a one shot gun. It's pretty sauce. The whole thing is pretty sauce. And then how did all three of these things almost like these compounds almost simultaneously go up?
Speaker 1: No, literally, so the one in Canada for the Word of the Solar Temple in ninety seven is simultaneous to the Heavens Gate ritual in San Diego. So you have we'll call it thirty five hundred miles between these two locations, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I believe the Order of the Solar Temple was before Heaven's Gate.
Speaker 2: Yah.
Speaker 1: It's literally the same time, dude. Literally, they're both trying to catch hailbop. That's what I'm saying. I just realized I just put all this stuff together recently, and when discussing with Austin Waite, pccard and my cold because I was trying to map it out chronologically and like holy shit, these are the same days. I think it was Julia that brought it to my attention from Cosmic Peach in that same conversation.
Speaker 2: We bring it up here, I.
Speaker 3: Was in the same year.
Speaker 1: Well, they had three different events. They had three different events major you know, mass deaths, right, so the first one goes down in Let me just breathe up here. What are your thoughts on Chris Bledsoe as I'm bringing this one up right, He's an interesting character that likes to go out there and tell a lot of tales.
Speaker 3: Huh okay, So I think that it was ninety six was the Order of the Solar Temples.
Speaker 1: Here we go here we got looks like France in ninety five, in Quebeca ninety seven, and we got one in ninety four, looks like maybe nineteen ninety four. D Mambro one of the leaders of the cult. If well, folks aren't familiar with this one. This is a very interesting cult Order of the Solar Temple. And they kind of claimed this Knights templar, like a neo templarism, right, that was a lot a root of their situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very nice templar like they would do these rituals. They would get only the rich people that were involved to donate to their cult. They would use these magic smoking mirrors to convince them that during the ritual that they were seeing some sort of angelic operation or sometimes even a dark operation. But he was just Joseph Demanbro was just using a freaking projector, yep, to convince the followers that their initiation rituals complete because they got to see the vision of the entity. But his daughter was the one that came out and revealed that she's the one that blew the whistle on that entire thing. And so the demanmbro was just making a bunch of shut.
Speaker 1: Up and he's literally just projecting this stuff like you know, again, it's not like a major show, but they're using drugs. They're doing these light shows and performances. Right, It's kind of this kind of all engrossing, kind of very mk ulture like experience. I think for a lot of you know, this situation as far as an induction into this the ritual induction into the cult, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and they would get millions of dollars in donations from like the most wealthy people. The only way that you could get into the fault is if you had like like you could prove that you had an ex amount of money like in your bank account Kelly. Yeah. And these people were also like studying a lot of this stuff before. So it's almost like the Heaven's Gate cult where Marshall apple White and Bonnie Nettles just went around to all these different New Age centers and all these spiritual centers and collected all their information to form the basis and the outline of how they wanted to run their cult. And it's sort of the same way with Luke jerra Here and Joseph Demambro. But this call was also responsible for killing a baby. Well they previous cult members Joseph Demambro. If you scroll down a little bit you probably find it. But Joseph Demambro was convinced that this baby was like the reincarnation of Satan or like Lucifer what I heard. Then they went to this.
Speaker 1: Writer at Wikipedia says it never happened on all the sorts of all information on the interwebs. Go figure, huh, Well, what was the that they didn't kill the baby? There's no mention of it there. What was the what was the year of this.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm just scroll down a little bit. You'll find it.
Speaker 1: No, No, I searched, it's not there's no baby on that page. There's no baby, there's no.
Speaker 3: Jab scrolled and scroll down on the Wikipedia page.
Speaker 1: Well, I did the control of I'm just saying, there's no there's nothing about babies or deaths here.
Speaker 2: What do you know?
Speaker 1: Do you know a location? It occurred in? Maybe country? We'll just do baby death, don't. I'm not familiar with this aspect. I was mainly just learning about this cult, and I was familiar with it, but I wasn't deeply as familiar with all these details to know that there were so many similarities to so many other things.
Speaker 3: To go to mouse suicide and.
Speaker 1: Uh ninety four murders. The ninety four event, I believe we got this was the first one.
Speaker 3: This is this killed the family are here.
Speaker 4: On this page, Broue.
Speaker 1: They don't list it on the main page. That's what I'm saying this. You gotta click on it, dude, you gotta click on it.
Speaker 3: You're trying to say, I'm lying Brown now.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to I'm trying to say Wikipedia is hiding it. The source of all.
Speaker 1: Information on the interwebs, right, Folks go to Wikipedia and they're like, well, Wikipedia didn't say so didn't happen?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's why I use it as a basis of, you know, trying to understand what the main narrative is, because you know, just as well as I do, that's where folks stop at to learn most you know, you know, situations. And I agree, you can find some good information on there. You can see where things are, what stories are being told. But it's interesting because I came across this the other day on a very similar cult circumstance where they were removing the titles of things like from newspaper headlines in the digital format.
Speaker 3: So oh yeah, a lot of that with the Virginia's your phrase stuff. I have it all popped up on my Toms page and a lot of the links are like broken links.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And and I presume the reason why they remove the headlines from it is and put just the numbers because that, you know, makes search engines, you know, be like you can't you can't find it?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also they changed the the the picture that was the order of the solar temple. Didn't used to be like this on the wikiped in front of the Wikipedia page. I did this. I covered this cult in my UFO Doomsday Cult series. But yeah, read the read the ritual of h here it is.
Speaker 1: They're given a bridge version on the main page, but yeah, the master pages were to go when they give you all the details here about the age groups of these people, right, because there is it's all.
Speaker 2: It's all families, right, It's not like just it's not just adults. Right.
Speaker 1: Grace Kelly and the Prince of Monica may have been involved, but I assure you they're not the ones dying here, right, Yeah, So what do you what do you think that l been of the cold is?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: We got the upper echelon ailment and then we got all these people dying. Are the upper echelon just recruiting folks? And then murk what's going on here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right here? Two members Joel Egger and Jerry get an Owd killed the family, repeatedly stabbing them, including their three month year old baby.
Speaker 2: Good lord.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as ordered by Joseph Demambro. These murders were carried out in a ritualistic fashion and then uh the for Switzerland the same day, spent the next four days cleaning up the scene and preparing for death. On October fourth, they said incendiary timers to go off and burn the house down as a result. So they're not.
Speaker 2: Part of the mass, the mass deaths, the mass suicide.
Speaker 3: This happened right before they Yeah, they did this murder of the two the family and the three month old child, like right before their compound went up in flames, and then they essentially murdered all of their members.
Speaker 1: Well, this is a very interesting writer because it says they were lured into the situation. It says on thirty September ninety four at five pm, the Deutoys or Dutoys were lured into the Chile and more in heights, having been invited there by Belloton. So Belleton's a member of the cold huh.
Speaker 3: And right here says twenty of the dead had been shot with a gun. This is the main compound in Geneva, Switzerland. Twenty one of them had died from gunshot wounds, previously drugged with sleeping pills, and the other two dying of suffocation from plastic bags which is very reminiscent of the Heaven's Gate called as well. What they don't say in here is that the gun was only a one shot gun, so they had to kill twenty one people. They were shot in the head by a one shot gun, so they had to do one.
Speaker 1: Right because some of that survived that right, I mean, if you're doing it, you know what I mean, like that doesn't want that only works out. I mean, I guess you could grab the gun from the dead person to keep passing it on. But I mean, it didn't really seem plausible, does it.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't. And it's and it's not in question that these people weren't murdered. I mean, twenty one of them were one murdered. They didn't like voluntarily killed themselves. They were murdered.
Speaker 1: So this guy right here there, Dominic bellots On, did he was he part of the murdered because it seems like he was the one that lured that family and to start all this these shenanigans here, not the good kind of shenanigans.
Speaker 3: Uh, he was one of the people. Yeah, he's one of the people that did the that killed the two family members. And there there's a three month old child, and.
Speaker 1: Then wouldn't that be convenient if he's one of the ones that's amongst the dead though, right.
Speaker 3: That would be convenient. I know that Joseph Demambro and Luke Gerie were both found amongst the dead, and this original one that happened in ninety four.
Speaker 2: Right, but both of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so both of the leaders were completely dead in ninety four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you know, which is weird again, So I'll pull it up in a minute where I was looking at that video that was done in undercover operations already being run here.
Speaker 2: So it's just such a weird environment. But I don't see a name.
Speaker 1: Yep, he was amongst the people amongst the dead, so Belatan was so there you go.
Speaker 2: Obviously, no one's going to answer questions at that point, right.
Speaker 3: Exactly, and they don't know exactly who was the one that was doing the murdering. And that's been the whole thing that's been up for contention. The family members of this whole thing, one of the one of it all like investigated and they were like, no, all these people committed suicide.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I finally found the entire you know what I mean, Like, that's what I'm saying. You gotta do a little bit work here to find the entire death list in ages and posts because this is a very wide ranging group.
Speaker 2: I think both.
Speaker 1: I remember when I was looking at it before, it was it was kind of these weren't all the like as you were saying, you gotta be you gotta have money to get in the colt, right, But so these weren't all the lower rungs of society or anything, you know what I mean. But at the same time, you got this factor I feel like where you got the Prince of Monaco in the former act, you know, the princess, the actress Chrace Kelly, they're they're in their members of this cult. So again, I mean there's some some it just seems like one of those kind of classic conspiracy tropes of elite you know, elite folks, you know, roping some uh, you know some of the lower class that you know folks they would consider lower class, right and then murking them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that kind of seems But these people have so much money, bro. Like there was documents that was found of like like, don't like people that were in the cold that was giving the cult like millions of dollars. Dude, Like, I don't know why, I don't know why they would want to do what they did, doesn't make any type of sense, but Joseph Damambro and Luke Cheray basically they scammed all these people out of money because they were just faking all of the supernatural stuff that they were doing. I know it somewhere on this Wikipedia article as well, probably under scrutiny or something Beliefs and Practices or something, but it also talks about how George Damambro's his daughter was the one that came out inside that, and then he then he tried to cover it all up whenever it started coming out that he was faking the rituals and planning these fake operitions with like smoking mirrors and like projectors. He then turned around and made people believe that they were highly important historical figures and that they had been reincarnated here to serve a purpose and follow him, and that they were reincarnations of famous historical figures throughout history and they were here to serve a mission. And then, like everyone body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he just switched, just like.
Speaker 3: Every cult does. They just whenever they get caught up with something. I call it the switcheroo. They just they just switch up there and completely up in their entire basis of what they originally said in order to fit the narrative and then shore in the new beliefs. That was disparaging that people figured out before. So in this case, it was, oh, well, someone's saying about this, that we're faking this, uh, these operations and stuff, and it turns out these rituals weren't really real and you weren't seeing beels above in the ritual room. But you are very important. I've been shown a vision. I've been shown a vision.
Speaker 2: JJ always how it starts, writer, watch out, watch out.
Speaker 3: Showing a vision. And in this vision, you are the reincarninated version of Saint Jermaine, you know what I mean, Like Saint dude.
Speaker 1: You are saying like David Wilcox started to sound like David Wilcox.
Speaker 2: Now that's happened.
Speaker 1: That was part of their theology too, because they had that theosophy stuff too going on in the order of the Solar Temple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this guy's interesting, right, this this Luke.
Speaker 3: Day, Yeah, Luke Xurie, he's a whole other thing as well. And how they mad and how Joseph Demambro mad and how it all like went down and then they just how they decided to start the cult. Yeah, yeah, so interesting, but all of them do that same type of thing, Like the Heaven's Gate cult also did that. Whenever Marsha oppa white and body, Nettels was like, oh, well, you know, whenever you die, you're gonna ascend into the like a UFO mothership is going to come by and pick you up, and then you're going to be transferred into the next evolutionary level above human and be transformed into your true form, your true essence, and like all that, and then he they had everyone convinced that whenever Bonnie Nettles dies, she was going to be that her body was going to be abducted by UFO ship and then her body transformed into the next evolutionary level above human. And then whenever she died of brain cancer, and that didn't happen, right, and everybody was like, oh.
Speaker 2: It kind of blows up the spot, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then he's like, oh, well, we gotta, we gotta. Everyone is super special. Now you are all the reincarnation of the Twelve Disciples, and you've been here with me since the very beginning. This is the same play book.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's absolutely the same playbook, and That's exactly what wanted to bring up here too. I like the comment though that that Demambro was a Vatican agent, because I'm not saying that that Luke Trey guy was a member of the Society of the Cincinnati and the French Chapter. But what I am saying is he's got ken folk that are so it's always these weird cult you know. And again I would argue there in ancient alien cargo cultists themselves as well within that organization, because they spawned Mormonism as well from the Society, the Founding the Fathers of America and the group they formed. Joseph Smith's grandfather was a was a member of that group out of the Massachusetts chapter, so you know, they adopted a lot of other founding father of theology as well. Elias Budena one of this Founding Fathers. He wrote a book in eighteen eighteen about the Lost Tribes coming over here in all this mound building and moors and stuff that Joseph Smith would adapt into Mormonism. So at a lot of those connections within that Society group and a lot of those society groups around I want to I want to discuss two relative to that JFK situation with you here before do we get in any of that stuff. Let's compare some of these cargo cults here with spookyation and alien cargo cults, the Order of the Solar Template and specifically Heaven's Gate. When we're talking about that, I'll pull up the one about the references to the Branch Davidians. But it looks here you got on the Wikipedia page, the source of all information on the interwebs.
Speaker 3: Once again you have what does that say? Scroll back up really quickly. It says something about Marysville, California, that has spawned.
Speaker 1: Face news of the mass suicide and motivated the copycat suicide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, copycat. I'm a fifty eight year old man living near Marysville.
Speaker 3: The man left a note dated March seventeenth, which said, I'm going to the spaceship and the helpop comment. Wow, those have gone before me. What holy should are you on Heaven's Gate right now? Is this the heavens Gate?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just trying to find the actual suicide event. But you have to scroll down to the bottom for that.
Speaker 2: Apparently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was that I thought you were still on the Order of the Solar Temple.
Speaker 2: No, no, this is the Heaven's Gate one. I was trying to find the man. But it was interesting.
Speaker 1: I wonderf there's any more of those, uh copycat suicide events.
Speaker 2: That's the first one. I'm I'm not familiar with that specific against them. We'll come back to it.
Speaker 3: The well, you know that you can still email the Heaven's Gate Cult, right, Yeah?
Speaker 2: Their website is still active, isn't it.
Speaker 3: And I sent them a message about okay, and they replied, dude, they replied within a day.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're still recruiting, but they want you.
Speaker 3: Well, I just wanted their like their whole thing, like their manual of like what they had all of their people, because they had a list of rules sure the followers of the cult, and it was very strict rules that.
Speaker 4: Okay, so here we go.
Speaker 2: Check out this one right here.
Speaker 1: So on March twenty second, nineteen ninety seven, the same day as the Heaven's Gate suicide, five members of the Order of the Solar Temple group also died in mass suicide event. And they're both trying to get on Hailbop and according to I don't know if this was the specific goal of the hail Bop travels of the Heaven's Gate, but the Order of the Solar Temple.
Speaker 2: Folks. We're trying to get on hailbop on a ride to Sirius.
Speaker 3: But that was that would have been. That would have been like two years before the health comment even came.
Speaker 1: Through, though now this is twenty That was the closest It was at twenty second March nineteen ninety seven. And as you were saying, you were just emailing the Heaven's Gate folks, I assure you this cult persists as well, because it persisted long after the leaders died.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, here's my Well, let me make sure it doesn't expose any of the people that I'm talking to. Okay, it's good, Okay, So here's the email that I sent heavens Gate.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: It says, I am very interested in the twelve steps and guidelines that were given to the Heavens Gate members. I'd very much like to read them. Can't find them anywhere online. Their only reference. Would would be really helpful if you could send them my way. Thanks for your time. Then we replied, the seventeen steps are actually huh.
Speaker 1: It was it like five minutes next day when we're talking, what's the reply timeline looking.
Speaker 3: Like six seventeen and so less than twelve hours later.
Speaker 1: Dude, they're desperate, all right, please continue, sir. They need membership, they need membership.
Speaker 3: We said, the seven steps are actually in our book, but we have attached it here for you. So here's the seventeen steps of the Heavens Gate called that you can't anywhere online? You can. You can follow these instructions without adding your owner interpretation. Can you deliver instructions as you receive them and they do not change according to your computer? Do you participate and then considerate conversation? I should be stating number two, three, and four. Well that was one two, and the number three is do you participate in inconsiderate conversations polluting the years of others while you and your partner work things out? Number four? Are you physically clumsy breaking things because you handle them too harshly or carelessly? Number five? Do you have Yeah, it's kind of like a what do they call that? Like alcoholic? No, it's like a do it in like alcoholics anonymous? I think, or something where like a review at the end of your day or something where you like ask these questions to the people. I don't know. I remember it, but you know? Number four? Or do you have way complete task because your poor standard of what is thorough? Number six? Do you put off task procrastinate? Are your number seven? Are your patterns of cleanliness, sensitivity, gentleness, et cetera? Consistently consistent? Or are they good only when spotlighted? That's actually a really good question. That's actually a question.
Speaker 1: This seems like a psychological kind of like personality kind of questionnaire.
Speaker 2: Guys, did some with some silly questions to me?
Speaker 3: Number eight? Do you use more of something that is adequate? For example, excessively high cooking flame, more toothpaste than necessary? JJ? Are you using more toothpaste than necessary?
Speaker 2: Bro? That's what I'm saying. These are obscure questions.
Speaker 3: Number nine? Do you go from one extreme to another? As from overreacting to understanding, et cetera?
Speaker 4: Number ten?
Speaker 3: Are you sensitive when approaching another individual about something you want to discuss? Do you permit that individual to choose to continue to do what he is doing or you force them to drop it in order to give attention to you? Do you stop and check or do you assume what is on your mind is more important than what is on theirs know the difference between your relationship with your teachers and your fellow classmates in this regard, that's kind of deep, bro. That one not gonna lie, dude. Number ten is kind of deep.
Speaker 1: Number one, classmates, you're already in a class. Didn't Eve tell you about the class? Did you sign up for the class? Did you get accepted the class?
Speaker 2: You're in it? You're already You're ten questions and you're in a class.
Speaker 3: Well, they called the class like there were cult followers.
Speaker 4: That's the class.
Speaker 1: It's a mind already accept Yeah.
Speaker 3: Number eleven, do you needlessly ask a question when the answer is obvious or a moment of silent observation will quickly reveal the answer. That's one that people need to freaking really do, bro. Number twelve, Are you pushy, aggressive, interfering or demanding in any way as familiarity calls you to become more relaxed with your partners or others, that your actions or words don't hold enough restraint? Number fourteen? Are you general simple, cautious and they're a thoughtfully restrained in your steps of all other physical actions or words. That's another thing that the cult did, though, too, is like convince them that like to get vasectomies. I got a chemical castration, and then he convinced his other followers of the cults that also get chemical castration.
Speaker 1: That's why I say all cults are sex cults, even if it's chopping your dick off kind of uni sex cult. I mean, they're still telling you don't have sex and you can't have sex ay more because you lop your dick off chemically speaking.
Speaker 3: Number fifteen, have you ever outgrown defensive defensiveness? In his flip side Martyrdom sixteen? Can you understand and review your mind in all ways which remembers of the next level are sensitive? If you can, you have no excuse for not working on improving in all these times. Seventeen. When your teachers have asked someone to do a task and you relate to you, do you treat that task and it's deliverers with much respect as you would if it come directly from your teachers. So it's pretty interesting. But I was like, Okay, well I need to get these steps to so that I can adequately cover the cult, you know, and do my show on them.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, dude, I mean that's a that's an interesting thing, because I see a lot of that kind of what do they call that Meyer Briggs kind ofsh aspects to it.
Speaker 2: Personality exams, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like, uh, how do you act? Like what do you think about.
Speaker 2: Do you you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah? What what kind of you know, clothes do you wear every day? Do you put do you make your bed at night? Like morning? Like?
Speaker 4: What's going on with you?
Speaker 3: Bro? You know? How many times do you flush the toilet? Do you do you only flush when you pooh? Or do you flush also when you pee? You know?
Speaker 4: Important things?
Speaker 1: They're trying, well, they're trying, you know, they're really trying to get down to the personalities of these folks and figure out how to get to them, you know, that way they can communicate their messages to whom I understand how they operate and think. But you know, through these psychological exams, it's it's dark. But I think that's what's going on there for sure. I mean, it's that's what it appears to me. So I'm trying to find that where that undercover stuff was on the matters of that comparison of or what the statements from the uh Luke Terra and the mabras statements about the Branch Davidians. But what, uh, what were your thoughts on this comment about this upernova business.
Speaker 3: Well, I think maybe if that's true and what you're saying is true, that they made a comment about which I don't have any reason not to believe you, but because it was kind of commonly accepted before the trials that it was the Branch Davidians that were the ones that suff fire to the compound, but that's not that's not that's not accur So it could be a statement that was made by someone in the Order of the Solar Temple that thought that they were the ones that started the fire and ended up killing themselves, but that is.
Speaker 1: That could be conspective that way, they thought that they got beat to the punch because they thought these people did it. But my question on that, if that were the case, is what celestial event was going on around the time that they thought somebody else beat them to the punch. And I think that's you present a very logical situation or plausible situations.
Speaker 3: Because everybody, right, Yeah, people didn't want to believe that the FBI was the ones that you know, started the fires.
Speaker 1: For sure, but it seems to be these celestial things in the common common principle, right, the serious worship.
Speaker 2: Right. I don't know. I don't know enough about this supernova stuff.
Speaker 3: But bro, there's literally footage of FBI agents in the back of the building whenever the building is on fire, shooting guns into the back of the building. Bro.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, dude, I there's there's I've read all them pat con documents. In fact, I was doing I played a little bit of I was playing a little bit of mad Lebs with him a couple of weeks ago in Operation GC Live with my guest Jonah, trouble maker Jonah. But the Waco situation, to me is part of my ran Contra, and the whole pack coun stuff is all part of the same deal with the material assistance commands of Bill Coleby, who's all around the whole every auspices of this thing we call I ran Contra. This quote unquote octopus if you will that hopefully Jay Wider is not the leader. If I saw your show the other day, that Shay Wider might be the leader of the octopus.
Speaker 3: No, he's not the leader of the octopus. Just talking about the Danny Casteleiro octopus murders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that same kind of octopus stuff.
Speaker 1: That's the same concept that Castelara was developing, and it's the same network of situations. I think the Waco folks in this gun trade you're referencing, got somehow intertwined amongst the Iran quote unquote Iran cont gun trade that was operating out of what is known as in those pack on documents as well and the Iran Countra stuff Midwest Depot, which is a Air Force base in northern San Antonio.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you want to know more about the Waco situation and exactly what happened, there's this really good documentary that's called Waco The Rules of Engagement, and it breaks down everything that was happening. They have evidence and proof of flear video of how the fire started, when they started, how they all started in the different corner of the buildings where the where the FBI was putting in the gas, okay, and they all started simultaneously. And then they have flear footage of gunshots coming from tanks on the back of the building where people were trying to escape.
Speaker 1: No, and I think I think one of the I mean, I'm sure there's a number of factors away into this, because again the same with the Silver Temple, they were doing gun stuff and all these other other things also. But when I think the same kind of the factors apply here with their gun stuff is kind of ties to these spooky operations and this Midwest Depot operations. Again, I think given the proximity of operations from the gun tray going on, I think it's very plausible that they may have been wrapped up in that stuff. And on that note, and my previous comment about how they the folks of the monitor these Wikipedia pages the sorts of all information on the interwebs, the reference of the Midwest Depot has been removed from the Wikipedia page of Camp Stanley. Interestingly enough, so Camp Stanley sits inside of an Air Force installation. It says it's an Army installation Leon Springs. Okay, it sits inside Camp Bullis, which is an Air Force installation, Camp BULLUS and and uh it's a CIA secret CIA weapons. The boat's been was used as early as the nineteen eighties, and I would argue through the past the Iran contry hearing's well through the nineties and possibly even today. So when you look at the gun trafficking. It's it's close proximity, you know what I mean, It's it draws at least begs. The question is do these two things intersect?
Speaker 3: Well, the well how the investigation started on the order of the Solar Temple was that they thought that they were modifying weapons and this investigation came from their compound in Canada. So they luxurie of weapons, trafficking, weapons, dealing and modifying weapons in Canada. But that gave them then the jurisdiction to also investigate all of their other like compounds. Yeah, so that's really all that they needed, Just like all they needed for the Branch Davidians was a warrant to investigate under suspicion that they've rush was modifying and selling illegal weapons.
Speaker 1: Same deal with Randy Weaver or same narrative they gave with Randy Weaver and Riby Ridge, right, same playbook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't even think Randy Weaver even did it. I don't even think he did what they said that he did. They he didn't even presume them. What did they ask him to do, like modify a shotgun or something like that. I don't even think that he actually brought right, he just talked with an undercover agent about it. That was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they kind didn't have to prove it after they went in their guns blazing and popping off his kid and his wife. So the guy that would negotiate that the we were to turn himself in, there would be uh Bo Grits and Bo Grits. According to the Packcund documents, it seems that Bo Grits was a undercover agent for the FBI.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I also had uh the FB the negotiating FBI officer on my show that negotiated Waco with Dave Grosh no ship, Gary Knausner on my show, and he was also the h FBI. Well he wasn't on it, but he was supposed to be on the Ruby Ridge case too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a lot of crossover in those operations from numerous law enforcement at f FBI and in Marshall's believe there's some cross over and all three of us from both operations.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's the game.
Speaker 2: Did he work with Arles Perry's husband, do you remember that narrative?
Speaker 3: I'm not familiar with that one, but he's worked several hostage.
Speaker 1: Bruce Perry's a psychologist. His wife was murdered. She's the opening murder, and Maury Terry's the ultimate evil. Arles Perry's murdered in a church in Stanford in October twelfth, nineteen seventy four.
Speaker 2: That's a total guest So, but Bruce Perry's her husband.
Speaker 1: He's going to Stanford as a doctor at the time and would later become this psychiatrist to these children in these events like Waco.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then also Waco, they tried to coax and coach the kids in the scene that they were abused in like Melani.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that was this dude's role. Man, I think got to this guy, is that's what he was brought in to do. I don't he was. I don't know where he came in the process after during negotiations, after negotiations, so that I don't know that, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they tried to coax, coax and coach, coach and cox all these kids in the like, trying to have them say that they were beaten and abused and malnourished and all this, which is most of the kids that was at the Branch Davidian compound were mostly Dave Krushes. Sorry, I get those last names mixed up because you have Dave.
Speaker 2: Right, the UFO guy, and then you.
Speaker 3: Have davidsh Krush, which is the weako.
Speaker 2: Right ko R e Yes, isn't that weird? It strikingly fanatically, it's it's strikingly similar. No, I do. I think I think it's I like a lot of things are weird, right.
Speaker 1: I think it's weird that Bruce Perry doesn't mention anybody, his wife or the cultivate or them, but it's happy to come to these things with commitcing kids of things.
Speaker 2: Right, it's not it's not environment, it's non environment.
Speaker 3: And there's also this other documentary. I haven't watched it yet one I all I was bringing it up. It's called The Accus the Hamstead Pedophile Hoax.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm from vaguely familiar with that over there in the UK.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, I don't really know too much about it because I haven't watched it, but it it's a documentary on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I watched something on a number of years back and I think they're I mean, I'd have to watch again to really offer my opinion on it, but to the best of my recollections, there was it was a lot of kind of this thing like with Bruce Perry, what we were just saying, like there's something that came in there and was convincing the kids otherwise, But there was actually objective evidence of a bus kind of deal. But I'd have to I'd have to revisit it to get the well desert rain saying it is all a hoax.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the ens and the outs of it, but yeah, there was definitely a hoax aspect to it.
Speaker 1: And I and I think it is these incidents where and again I don't remember the details. Seems like it seems like it's uh, the over the chat stand it's a hoax and uh and uh, it seems like it is these incidents we're all told to focus on, right, because I think, you know, I haven't seen that anything about it in years. But when you said, Hym said, I can immediately remember stuff because I feel like we're you know, we're rolled out specific instances like that, you know what I mean to to weigh in on and focus on when we you know, I hadn't read about the order of the Solar temple before, I had no idea. I hadn't connected I connected the earlier events I had never connected the ninety seven events, right, you know what I mean? So like we're distracted by a lot of set you know, whether a cold activity of a sexual abuse variety or were up you know, ancient Illian cardio cult variety, which usually are the same thing. Uh, it just seems like that we're rolled out very specific things to pay attention to. Well, this is a far more widespread issue, and it seems like there's a lot of comparisons between all these things across distant same time.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, there's another one that's really interesting that's involves kids, which is the school UFO event in Zimbabwe. Are you familiar with this one thing? It's called the Aerial Aerial school maybe type in aerial school UFO event.
Speaker 1: What way to what a great place to do with there, right Zimbabwe? They've not you know what I mean. It's like going to those South Pacific islands. They never seen an aircraft drop off cargo. It creates an entire religion, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean, exactly exactly these people don't know what what what's actually going on?
Speaker 2: This is ninety four h.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So apparently it's like so John Mack was involved in this case and John Mac is a UFO investigator, is widely known for investigating UFOs also you know, being popular and the regression side of stuff. So he flies over to Zimbabwe after he hears about these kids seeing this craft outside of the school and these entities come out of the craft and supposedly all the kids seeing the craft and seeing the entities get out of the think. So then John Mac shows up, and John Mack screws up and he decides to interview all the kids in one lump song yep, okay, So he just gets all the kids, gathers all of them.
Speaker 1: Right, all the sixty two pupils.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he interviews all of them in a group.
Speaker 2: Right, all at once, all of one. You have a little like red.
Speaker 1: Device from Men in Black, You know what I mean, that Will Smith little laser device.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean.
Speaker 1: Almost kind of environment you're painting in that kind of environment where you get you're collecting everybody there to either erase their memories or insert something into their memories.
Speaker 3: It sounds like, right, Well, that's the thing. That's why you don't interview everybody all at one time and in one master, because one person can say that they've seen something and then that's going to convince all the other people that they also seen the same thing. It's like the do you remember the I forget what it's an.
Speaker 1: Extreme there's probably some hypnosis going on there right, Like they're like, you know, put everybody there, that's what That's what I meant by the little red you know, I was using that more figuratively and as a joke. But you know that that way, you do some sort of hypnotic situation with the whole group and you can convince them all the same thing. It almost reminds me of that last Wes Anderson film, you know what I mean, the with the UFO.
Speaker 4: Did you ever see that one the West Center or someone?
Speaker 1: Yes, Star City or Astro City or something like that, is they had an alien encounter, but then they were like, you know, they had a whole group of people trying to hypnotize them that they didn't see a kind of deal where it sounds like this one they're hypnotizing them that they did see it.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to look up this test where someone in the chat might know a test I'm talking about. I'll just explain it and then maybe you can try and look it up. But it's a test where they would bring one person into a room, right, and there would have six other people that were like that knew that they were being a part of the test and that they were going to say a specific answer, right, And then they would have like a chart or something, and then they would be like, okay, well tell me what line is higher on the chart than the other line. And then the six people that knew what was going on said that the taller line was shorter than the actual legitimate smaller line exactly. But every single time it convinces the person that didn't know what was going on that the taller line was actually shorter than the smaller line.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: The Ash conformity experiments there as we're to be that's it. Now, that's a great point writer you You you explained as well, how folks, you know, adapt to these these things regardless of they their own senses tell them otherwise. There's instances that they folks find themselves into where they're conforming to groups in this nature.
Speaker 3: And they did this ash conformity experiment so many times, bro, and it worked every single time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, folks are malleable, right, I mean, look at the Milgrim experience, right, They could easily get folks to electro shock folks even though there was no electro shock. But they the person applying the electro shock thought they were killing people. They they knew they were giving the level of shock to kill the person. They thought they were shocking. But they were doing so many because someone was telling them to do it. An white lap kip.
Speaker 3: An authority figure, a doctor was telling them that it was okay, so they continued to do it.
Speaker 1: Folks can be subjected to these these these you know, these circumstances, and they're malible to conform to the in these natures.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When you get somebody like this whole group where they're trying to convince everyone they saw a UFO versus what Wes Anderson there, they were trying to get everyone. They got a whole group of folks together trying to like hypnotize them and to convince them. They didn't see it the alien in the UFO, right, But we're saying in the Zimbabwe thing, it's kind of the same deal. But I think it's it is that understanding of the mallible nature of conformity and the inso you know the psychological operation aspect that that you could I think this is plausible. I mean that you just you go to a place that doesn't know aircraft at all, you know, you'd fly something over there. You get all these folks together, these these six to twelve year old kids, right, and then forty years from now they're telling their grandchildren children grandchildren, Hey, you know, we saw this UFO and then suddenly this whole culture and war beguns right.
Speaker 3: Yep, all while they are responsible for the entire mythology, and they knew that it was bogus all from the jump, but it's snowballed so far out of control.
Speaker 1: Kind of sounds like what you're describing with the Air Force program, right.
Speaker 3: That they just could not put a lid back on it anymore. And then you have these two very well respected people that is running arrow, doctor Sean Kapatrick, and the I forget what the other guy's name was, but that are doing these reports and it is coming on and saying that all this stuff is military stuff. It's all. Uh. The Pentagon is the ones that are responsible for making this garbage up. And people still aren't gonna believe it because they're convinced that aliens are real, aliens have been here, that they're visiting us, that there's alien bases.
Speaker 2: Right, But you know, I think I think.
Speaker 3: It's gone unchecked for so long. It's gone unchecked for right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, And and that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If we compared to that Zimbab that's a great reference when you gave with that Zimbabwe situation, because if that was to go unchecked for so long, we can we'd see where it is now, to see how it's evolved. Even within that that incident. I'm sure there's a culture that's going on around it. So it has gone so unchecked from now and it's and it's promoted in well financed though too, right with the History Channel and sorry, the Ancient Aliens Cargo Cult channel aka the History Channel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's been a part of the plan since the very beginning, I mean, and then now it doesn't matter what they say, right because they've caused so much confusion and so many different theories that have popped up since all this stuff has went down, that it doesn't matter what they say.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, dude, for sure.
Speaker 1: And it seems like on top of the well financed situations, and you know, the government operations around these things. Again, the spooky Cargo cult and Sheil and Cargo cult stuff keeps round, you know, popping their ugly heads. And it's always the same composition of people. You see, the Grace Kelly element of society versus the you know, the lower rungs from you know, they would consider them. Again, I think there's something to be said about these quote unquote elite folks that are recruiting folks that they considered lower class to apparently richly human sacrifice because you know, while Grace Kelly meets an untimely demise, that seems with the you know, the possible of that cult being involved, she didn't die in the mass suicides, right, I mean what I'm saying you never see those that level of You don't see the what was it the Princess of Oxenburg, who's part of the next seem cult.
Speaker 2: You don't see her, you know, getting branded and you know, mk ultured.
Speaker 1: You know, it just seems like there's a there's a there's even a class you know, system or cast as within these cults.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a hierarchical structure, just like that the entities, uh you know, is going to come and save humanity. That's going to save us from this big natural disaster, that's going to fix all this stuff. We just got to get in contact with them, and then they'll come and save us from ourselves. They claim that those entities and those beings are also in like a hierarchical structure as well.
Speaker 1: I think I'm I think I'm asched together Katherine Oxenburg and Prince whatever princess she's from into the one Princess of Oxenburg. That's Prince Andrew and King Charles's first cousin, I believe, possibly second cousin. Now it's first cousin first. Yes, In's Black Book, she and her daughter are part of the cult. Now, I think her daughter did get part, she got brought in. I think the deal I think I'm not. I don't know if she got the you know, the full blown you know branding right, but that her mother allegedly quit the cult and allegedly saves her. Speaking of folks who got brandings, not uh and the the the widespread nature of I think these ancient alien car cultists their their power and finances behind it. Stormy Daniels I would argue was a member of the nex cult in the DS their upper euchline of sex slaves. You famib with Stormy Daniels, remember her from the Russia Gates stuff.
Speaker 2: She literally tweeted it out.
Speaker 3: Pale from Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she literally tweeted out back. Well there's I mean, there could be a lot to be said about connections there because Roger Stone got hired as a lobbyist for Nexium. So but uh uh Stormy Daniels literally tweeted out back in my twenty eleven yo, yo, folks, are you know? Yo, peeps, I got I just joined a cult, you know. And then later she gets a tattoo to cover up what looks to be ADS branding right on her navel where the rest of the sex Slaves get the the Keithniery and Alison mac branding. So it seems like she may have been a member of Nexium.
Speaker 2: Possibly still is because that cult. All these cults continue right or the Order of the Solar Temple, the Heaven's Gate. I don't know what the Branch Davidians are up to these days, but I assure you the Nexium thrives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like they just rebrand, rename, go further underground. If they get more popularity than what they're used to, if they get wide media attention, it is rebranded and go deeper and further underground so that their activity is and they have a very devoted following. Ultra super Mega Secret.
Speaker 1: No, for sure, and I think a lot of times again, I don't think these people are brilliant. I think again, as I was explaining that they're trying to achieve goals, like the folks in that Pacific island doing these ritual dances, trying to give the g I. Joe planes to come back, fly over and drop them new more food and supplies. It doesn't matter how many wooden aircraft replicas they build. If there's these you know, god crafts that drop the stuff to them, and these South Pacific cargo cults that formed after the World War Two, it doesn't matter how many times they dance or how many times they build these crafts.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The people that are making these decisions when when they're rolling these things up and bearing them under you know, auspices of national security, it seems with some of these cults, right, so, it just seems like these are just one fuck up after one fuck up. Right, these are people that are trying to achieve goals that aren't achievable. They're out here dancing around trying to get gi Jo to drop more supplies. You see what I'm saying. You know, like their actions and activities, we try to make reasonable sense out of it, right, We're like, well, that doesn't make a lot of sense, but like I assure you, like their decision making ability should be questioned.
Speaker 3: Lucy says, this fact that the Heaven's Skate Coat is still up and running is what are well the website that was a whole ordeal from the very beginning. Two people were to be spared, Oh I get balloons.
Speaker 4: Peace.
Speaker 2: That they have its gated? Do they bropen balloons on us?
Speaker 3: Chinese spa balloons? Bro, But two people were to be spared from joining the extraterrestrials on the ship into the next evolutionary level above human in order to continue to carry the message of Marshall apple White and the Heaven's.
Speaker 2: Gate cult right, keep the mission going.
Speaker 3: So the website is still the exact same website as it was in the late nineties. Nothing has changed. It's been preserved, and that was supposed to be. These two people's mission being left behind on Earth was to continue to run the website and respond to emails and any questions.
Speaker 2: I think recruits.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure they got to recruit at some point, even like if someone called them and wrote them and like you did, and they run the back like, hey, I like your seventeen rules or whatever?
Speaker 2: Can I join? Like, I'm sure they wouldn't say.
Speaker 3: Now they have said no. They said no several times. They are really yeah. Yeah, people have reached out to them like that.
Speaker 1: They're like, no, maybe maybe there's more esoteric entrances into their into their cult.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you might have to do some other things, but no.
Speaker 1: You gotta chot your dick off and you gotta show up there and show them it's gone. You like, look, look, I'm a Unich. Can I get in?
Speaker 3: Have you had it?
Speaker 4: A old move?
Speaker 2: It's a bold move. I understand, I understand.
Speaker 4: Do you have both of your balls?
Speaker 3: Kind sir?
Speaker 1: You're out of here, buddy, You don't qualify. That's too good. So here's that quote before I forget. I found that quote about I like your your theory and where how may this quote may be construed? I think is a good one, the order of the Solar Temple being relative to a Branch Davidian business. That is so it was from this this is the quote I'll read in a second, but it's from this thing called our terrestrial journey is coming to an end, the last voyage of the Solar Temple, which was some sort of scholarly effort back from nineteen ninety nine into the matter. So, and the quote is see sometime in early nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 2: It says that in a tape likely.
Speaker 1: Dating to early ninety four, Giray and the Demandbro discussed the Waco siege, saying that the Branch Davidians had quote unquote beaten us to the punch, with Demandbro telling Giray that what we'll do will be even more spectacular. So, I don't know scraunchs for the research. I just thought that was the first time I'd ever even seen those two things connected, because they're ninety their ninety four thing, right, or I'm sorry, ninety three, right? So when was their first suicide? Now again in ninety three, right, I keep getting that confused. Ninety three in Switzerland, he said, right, this was ninety four, This was this was not their first one. I don't think this is the ninety four one. That's when that that's when the that's when the leaders died. There was one before the leaders died though.
Speaker 3: Right, No, I don't think so this one was the first one, was the one where the leaders died, and then the other two came.
Speaker 2: You're right, ye.
Speaker 1: Five in France, you know, and then ninety seven can do you? So this is well after, I mean, that's what I'm saying. I don't know what the celestial events may be. I mean, it's something I'll look into, I suppose, but you know, you know, it's always serious with these people though, so I feel like there's something has to be serious adjacent or relative to these dates that even the dates they chose, right, you know, the dates saying she's choosing anyway, right.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what they saw.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Waco has any relations.
Speaker 3: That the aliens from the Serious Star system was going to come and save them. So then you need to transfer over into the next life.
Speaker 1: And that kind of comes from that theosophy I am backgrounds right, they're both doing the Serious star warship.
Speaker 3: Right, Sirious Sodern.
Speaker 1: Mormons love sirious they got, they got you know, their god col Their god lives on colab next to the star, sirius.
Speaker 3: What's the other Venus Mars? A lot of the cults, I would say that Jesus was from Venus, and Krishna was from Venus, and but Buddha was from our like they have like all these.
Speaker 1: Is that Venus worship as a result of Venus being you know in the night sky. You think, you know, relative to like the whole kind of concepts around the you know, the why Lucifer is the falling star relative to the celestial worship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why people believe that the morning star is actually Venus. But I don't believe that that's the case. I think that the morning star is the brightest star in the sky that rises every single freaking day and sets every single freaking night. That's the morning star is the sun?
Speaker 4: Right, it makes more way more.
Speaker 2: I'm tracking. I'm just looking up some gates and whenever.
Speaker 3: You think of you know, the you know sun god worship and how Jesus, the son of God su in not o in the sun gives us life.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir no, I'm tracking now.
Speaker 1: I think I think that's where a lot of this stuff comes from because it is the It's the bear of life, right, I mean, that's where the Why wouldn't folks worship that, that aspect of the sky rant with the things that provide them life? Uh dude, So what what were they going to?
Speaker 2: New series?
Speaker 1: So it says it was the Heaven's Gate was going to a higher level of existence, like you're saying specifically for a planet near series?
Speaker 2: Is it? Cob?
Speaker 1: Were they doing Mormon stuff? And I didn't even realize it?
Speaker 3: And then they traveled around everywhere to figure out everything, So they definitely could have incorporated some Morning belief systems into the foundation of their cult.
Speaker 2: No, I think.
Speaker 1: So, you know, I like that's the way. I like the way you frame that with your cult burritos. You you frame that as that's what all these cults do, right, They go around to pick up the ones they want, the concepts and principles from other cults, and they're like, we're gonna do it this way though, right in their own form of brito.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, good old called Burrito bro.
Speaker 1: So most of the Holy Rollers came from this colt, I'm sorry, most of the Heaven's Gate came from this cult, the Holy Rollers.
Speaker 2: So when we're talking about we're talking about these.
Speaker 3: Things, the Holy Rollers out of the state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is an interesting tale. So they got banished out of Corvellous Oregon ring or Corvallis orgon right.
Speaker 3: That's where the Heaven's Gate Colts first meeting was was in Oregon.
Speaker 1: So what happens is and this is this is let me just say how I got here before we go down that rabbit hole here real quick. So I took an analysis some big fan of Dave McGowan's work took an analysis of his weird scenes inside the Canyon.
Speaker 2: You know, I heard I heard of my podcast years ago.
Speaker 1: Someone some host asked them, why don't you apply these same principles and concepts to you know, the grunge music scene, And he said, well, that's not my scene. And he'said I was a big fan of the hippie scene. I was like, well, shit, I'm a big fan of the grun scene. I'm a big fan of this book.
Speaker 2: I'll do that.
Speaker 1: I'll apply the principles of this book to the grun scene. And they're fucking identical first and foremost. So I you know that series I do here on operations GCD. I go over some of those details and I call it weird scene or I'm sorry, smells like Laurel Canyon, you know, smells like teen Spirit Nirvana, but weird scenes inside of the canyon. So in doing that research, I was just looking at the history of Pike's Place and I discovered that the Heaven's Gate cult had bought a brick and when they redid renovations of Pike Place, and like I think around the early eighties, they you know, they five hundred bucks wherever you sponsored the you know, they put your name on a brick type of deal there in Pike's Place Market in Seattle. The brick they purchased, though, was the site of this guy's murder, strangely enough, Edmund Craffield And in nine was it nineteen seventy two, like you were saying, that's where they went to go recruit everybody.
Speaker 2: So these folks, this cult gets.
Speaker 1: Banished from Corvallis in the nineteen thirties, I think, and then they get banished to a city or on the coastline. And it's that city on the coastline that Marshall apple White and his nurse from that mental facility in Texas, make a bee line two from Texas to go recruit their cult. They rent out the conference room in the local hotel, but the most of that town is comprised of the descendants of this cult right here, the Holy Rollers.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that, yeah, dude, So it paints like this weird narrative, like we're saying like there's these kind of you know, these connecting princips between these cults and then they continue to be ongoing despite cult leaders dying. Little shit, dude, there seems like it'd be like a whole lineage of some of these colts, like the like those guys, so the Holy Roller or Heaven's Gate. Yeah, it's weird, right, Like, why what are your thoughts on the whole aspect of apple White and uh and his nurse being the leaving a mental institution even start the thing?
Speaker 3: Right, Well, that's the whole contention of this thing, is that Bonnie Nuttles meets Marshall apple White, but they never verified exactly how they met, right, with varying stories on how they met. Marshall has said several like given different explanations each time he talked about the story. One time, it was that he was visiting a friend in a hospital. Bonnie Nettles was a nurse at the hospital. That's how they met and that's how they connected. Another version of the story is that he was in a mental institution where Bonnie Nettles was a nurse and that's how they met up.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: So it's like, yeah, can we not get exactly what it like? How can you not?
Speaker 2: How is that you guys don't know how you met exactly.
Speaker 3: It's weird. But Bonnie no convinced them of a lot of this stuff, right.
Speaker 1: You beat me to the puncher that was big of beaten folks of the punch between the Order of the Solar Temple and the Branch Davidians. You beat me to the punch there because she seemed like a handler, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's the one that was like, yeah, we were We would have been together since you were g We're the two candlesticks from the Book of Revelation. You were Jesus in a past life. I was Mary Magdalene. We've been together for centuries and now that we're back together, we got to get our followers together, like, oh.
Speaker 1: I know, right, Like you go back to the reincarnated lives and all these things that they always do. I mean, no, Saint Germaine, I don't think in that circumstance, but it's just the same in the same respect, I guess I got. I got a quick video here on the Heaven's gay recruitment here. Let's uh, let's watch this real fast.
Speaker 2: They never asked us to give them anything. They just asked us to deal with ourselves.
Speaker 5: Robert Rubin first noticed that message on posters around town. Posters also about UFOs, aliens and life at a new level.
Speaker 6: They use the analogy up the butterfly, from the caterpillar to the cocoon to the butterfly, and they said that human beings were like that, and we had to we could go through a change and get to the next level.
Speaker 5: The message came from a couple self named the Two, Marshall Applewhite and his wife Bonnie Nettles. Ruben and fifteen other Wallport residents joined the two, gave away their belongings and disappeared to travel the west.
Speaker 6: You know, we went around trying to get more so.
Speaker 1: Those people that joined were descendants of that Holy rollers Colt and I almost feel like there was some sort of message to Nettles.
Speaker 2: And apple White that they would were to go to that town to recruit out of that golt.
Speaker 3: And if you probably continued listening to that interview, he would say that the first whenever he went into the place in Oregon and met them for the first time, it would be like that he was setting next to Jesus Christ. And like Mary Magdalene, I.
Speaker 1: Find that y are to believe a circumstance where I would ever be sitting next to Marshall apple Way and think of him anything other than looking like a crazy hobo.
Speaker 4: He's got some crazy dude.
Speaker 1: He never never even in them older pictures, he don't look great, you know what I mean. As a younger man, No bro, he'd look like, oh dude, Yeah, As I was saying, we don't know when that exactly occurred, maybe he had that for a while.
Speaker 2: He was just trying to make everyone else match him, right.
Speaker 1: So I really do enjoy the questions you asked around if we can kind of shift over to some JFK stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't like the questions.
Speaker 1: You you present there in your documentary, and I'd like to discuss some of that stuff. You know, and you know, get in a little bit of that, But what are your thoughts in all the ancient cargo cult connections to the JFK situation with you know.
Speaker 2: The whole you know, the sands of the nine, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Did you have you ever gotten too much into that relative to the the lineage of those how that connects to those JFK bis deard Rain.
Speaker 3: I think Marshall Applewhite was gay. I think so too, Desert Rain, and that's probably why he tried to convince everybody to be androgynous. All were of the same thing. Have the women cut their hair short, men cut their beards. Because he was ashamed of being gay. He didn't want to come out and say, oh guess what, guys, I'm gay, so I'm going to make you all conform to everything that. I mean, what he was having his followers doing is kind of what has played out in the past ten years in reality.
Speaker 1: As far as the eunuchs and the transitionings and the I think a lot of that goes back to cargo cold ideals. And I think we can bring up a good point because you look at a lot of this transgender business seems to be wholly adapted in the neo process theologies, which I would argue is in other ancient alien cargo cult, not simply as it's an offshoot of scientology. We're part of scientology for that matter. But they embrace all trans business.
Speaker 2: Right. It seems to be going hand in hand, it does.
Speaker 3: I mean that seems to be like the whole thing. And then when you look at the way that they were all and he also renamed all the people too. He gave them different names. He combined the first three or four letters of the name with the with odie. So your name, if you were in the Heaven's Gate Call would be Jodi Ryotil.
Speaker 2: You got to get a haircut, you got to get a new name.
Speaker 1: That's these are these are your simple cult rules, right, That's that's basic stuff.
Speaker 3: Right, And what do we want to do now? We want to rename ourselves, name ourselves. We want to make ourselves different genders. It's almost like the Heaven's Gate Call was a giant experiment proto.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a proto, like a field test, right, you know you know what I mean, Like you didn't roll out of new product, you gotta field test that product, right, or multiple field tests across various different markets. You see what I'm saying when the order of the solar temple situation too, right, Like if McDonald's wants to roll out of new menu item, they put it, they put one in like you know, they got an east coast market they test, and they got the east side, midwest, the Columbus, they got the west side midwest of Kansas City.
Speaker 2: And I think the San Diego.
Speaker 1: Market is what they're a large West coast market for test beds for for just like fast food stuff for example. Right, I'm saying that they got a test market for this for this stuff too, right. Maybe it's San Diego, Maybe it's French, you know at Quebec, maybe it's ever in France Land and in Switzerland.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They you know, they get they got to diversify their portfolios, if you will.
Speaker 3: But then when you look at like Jim Jones as well, you can find tons of connections there between Jim Jones and the sea and that being a giant. Yeah, CIA operation, the mind control for.
Speaker 2: Sure, for sure. Yeah, these things go hand in hand.
Speaker 1: We often I think they're often described sometimes even by I'm sure you're self and myself here, but they often described separately, but I think there are many respects the same same with this comment. They're by your favorite uncle, thank you, sir. Trans ideology to Baphoan worship as well. So this is a major figure the neo process movement was Genesis Porch there and as we're saying, you're not even just transgenderedism, the elimination of gender, this androgynoist nature.
Speaker 2: But he went ahead and got some breast in plants.
Speaker 1: I don't think he locked his dick off, at least not by any public declaration, you know, like when Bruce Jenner was offended when Barbara Walters asked him if he chopped his dick off. You know, I don't think there was any incident like that with old Genesis here. But nonetheless, uh, the Satanic Temple appears to be a you know, a process and all shoot and you know, by their own accords and their own statements and their own websites, process dot org being one of them, the pie scope being other evidence of that. But it is is them that they use that They've used the bathrome symbols their you know, their main logo, and I think that is once again representation of what we're seeing with Genesis Pures, they're in the same same ideals and concepts that we see permeating through a lot of these anciently and cargo cults since Heaven's Gate, since the test market.
Speaker 3: Right, let me see that carried out into the Love as One cult as well, where it's almost identically to the Heaven's Gate cult, but it's more. But it's just one individual, you know, like where she's like, whenever I die, I'm going to ascend into the fifth dimension. I am God reincarnated. I am that.
Speaker 1: I am right. There's you know, these ideas doing what's that I said?
Speaker 3: I am as?
Speaker 1: I am well these ideas, I mean they do you have a very again, speaking of the marketing, the psychological operations, I do think that these are well orchestrated and crafted things. There's a comment there about none of these cults being organic. I agree with that these are frameworks and playbooks. The reason we could compare these things is because there's a framework, there's a psychological operation and a playbook that is being played out here that they know is successful.
Speaker 2: And why change the recipe? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, If it works, it works, continue to do.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: In regards to you know, all of the other alien ancient alien cargo cult stuff around. JFK, what what are your thoughts on those connections with the Nine to that to that business.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about the the what do they call the not the Order of Nine but the Council of Nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's seance that went want. It went on in Maine in nineteen fifty two and connects to the Ruth Paine Forbes situation, right with the Bell helicopters and Ruth Payne, who's putting up Lee Harvey Oswald's wife, right, you know, it's connects to that through her, you know, through her through the pains there, Ruth Payne, young wife of Arthur Young.
Speaker 2: Ruth Payne was her uh step daughter in law.
Speaker 3: Well, I know that supposedly JFK was taking LSD at the White House.
Speaker 2: With yeah, with Mary pinchow Meyer.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, some people say Mary pinchow Meyer, others say that it was Marilyn Monroe. It could have been both of.
Speaker 2: Them, probably both, right, probably both.
Speaker 1: I mean Mary pincham Meyer was a good friend with Timothy Leary, so she seems like she's probably just introduced it to a lot of folks, right.
Speaker 3: And was married to the head of the CIA cordmyre.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, But here in your documentary you present evidence that we don't really know what went down there daily clause as far as we don't even know that the JFK died from all appearances, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's uh, there's a splice in the Zbruder film where right before the limousine goes behind the Stimmens Freeway sign, there's uh, I believe five frames missing from the Zubruder film. In JFK Acts, we see that there's something on the side of JFK's face whenever it emerges from behind the Stimmens Freeway sign. There's something that's like glistening on his cheek that wasn't there before. And whenever it goes off, the side of his face explodes and then like this thing just like rolls up the side of his face, almost like you know those blinds, you know, those old school blinds were that you would just like tug down on and then it would just shoot up and like roll right up to the top of the window. Yep, that's what it looks like on the side of JFK's face.
Speaker 1: It's just like like a like a bad effect right, like a bad special effect.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, it just rolls up the time.
Speaker 1: Not now right, like not under the scrutiny you all did with the film, right putting it through the you know, the the processes you all put it through to scrutinize it.
Speaker 3: And it's glistening and it's shining in the sunlight. Uh, the autopsy photos do not show a shot to the side of the head. It shows a shot to the back of the head, in the back. So the autops photos don't even line up with what we see in the Zubruder film.
Speaker 1: Right, they don't comport whatsoever, do they? And then and that that obviously is one one huge red flag. But then on top of this, the comparative evidence like that, I thought some of the you know, some of the telling evidence you'll be presented was the use of like some block squibs or something.
Speaker 3: They're going on, right, Well, then you also had a Dallas police officer named JD. Tippett that was murdered that day, a supposedly by Oswald. Why do I keep getting balloons whenever I do comes up?
Speaker 2: Or like the Chinese digital spy balloons, they're there after you.
Speaker 3: Bro, They're trying to get me with these balloons.
Speaker 2: Do it again?
Speaker 3: Let me give the air quotes, peace, give me the balloons again, stream yard. But there was a person named JD. Tippet that was murdered on the day. Uh. But supposedly JFK was shot and assassinated. Right, that looks almost identical to JFK. And he was shot in the exact same places that is shown in JFK's autopsy, but in the back of the head and in the.
Speaker 1: Back, yeah, and hit. The sort of his murder is super questionable, right, And j D.
Speaker 3: Tippett is a spitting image of JFK. He almost looks identical to JFK. He looks so similar.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dude, look at that the JFK.
Speaker 3: That his nickname on the Dallas Police Force was JFK.
Speaker 2: And it's it's my understanding.
Speaker 1: David Ferry was an individual fitting the description of David Ferry was seen holding a gun firing the last two shots into that man while he's laid on the ground.
Speaker 3: And that murder of the police officer was what Oswald was arrested for.
Speaker 1: Yep, the murder Ferry was a private plane, had a private plane, and what's suspected to be in Dallas that day based upon the investigation of Jim Garrison.
Speaker 2: So it starts to get real. Question.
Speaker 1: I mean, when you bring you bring a lot of good elements into some very some you know, to my opinion, you guys brought some good elements in my brain hole of fill in some gaps.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Questions about again, when you when you read a witness statement, you know just as well as I do, David Ferry is a very distinctive looking individual. You know what I mean that you see read a witness statement that describes David Ferry to a t as the guy that murdered Tipping. Well, this makes sense, This makes sense. What's going on here? It's a full, full frame job.
Speaker 3: Exactly. And if you know how rituals work, you know that an element of the ritual has to be real, right, Like, you can't just fake an entire ritual, right Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, there's gonna be some aspects you can certainly get away with because no one saw that video, Like, let's be honest to fake something that daily clause, It isn't all that extreme because you fire a couple of shots outside of holding an umbrella.
Speaker 2: That doesn't protect you from getting shot.
Speaker 1: But you know everyone else ducks in those videos in the first place, right outside the umbrella man right, so and the quote unquote suprud Or from but no one sees that for what twelve years? So the people that were I witness on the scene, Dude, I knew I met an eye witness from the scene. He was there when he was seven years old. I strangely enough, I went to I was found myself in Daily Plaza on December fourteenth, twenty twelve, strikingly similar, just another day of a strange event that I don't think we know all the details about that that happened that day. But I was going to see that museum and I just happened to be walking there, and you know, going you know that area of Dallas. There was no one there on a Friday afternoon or whatever, five o'clock, and any other person on the sidewalk was standing next to me waiting to cross the street and he says, Hey, you going to the Assassination Museum or whatever? And I said yeah. He said, I'm a security guard there. He said, let me go drop this off. I got a Christmas present, drop off one of my coworkers. He's like, let me give you a tour of daily Plaza.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 1: He's like, I was here when it happened. I was seven years old. I was like them, shit, all right, well all wait, I'll stand by. So let's do this. So you know the way he explained it. You know, again, everyone just takes cover you. You don't. You can't if no one's looking to see what happens after you hear a bunch of bangs, right, a bunch of shots going off.
Speaker 2: You know, I think you know, there's a.
Speaker 1: A lot of things that can go on, and you know when you're distracted in the magic show, if you will, So.
Speaker 3: If you look at like how ritual magic works, right, they have to do something that's real. Okay, So they have this police officer named well, his nickname was JFK because he looked strikingly similar to Okay.
Speaker 1: You know, with this picture right here, specifically from a distance, you would not be able to determine that's not JFK.
Speaker 2: I mean he looks like a Kennedy, you.
Speaker 3: Know, exactly. So in order to pull off the operation, in order you know, to get away with this occultly like a cult style, you would have to kill somebody for real, Okay.
Speaker 2: And we are talking a very ritualistic event, right because it's.
Speaker 3: The you kill the guy that's nicknamed j f K.
Speaker 1: I see what you're saying with with with with the there's there's a deeper esoteric aspect to that.
Speaker 3: Then you give the perception that it was the president.
Speaker 1: And the site that occurs on is very ritualistic, right, Ja, you technically did kill No, it's.
Speaker 3: There's the balloons, there's my magic that that's the magic that.
Speaker 1: Atop that has the appearance. Right, So that is the convincing aspects right there you go. Deal was Deally Plaza the first Was it the first Masonic lodge or there was some deep history to it there with Mason's in Dealey Plaza.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's free Mason Lodges all over there. It's on the thirty third parallel like Daly Pasa that wrote down Daily Plaza, they.
Speaker 2: Have a giant obelism there now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just the all covered in a cult ritualistic Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it was the site of the first Masonic lodge in Texas, or at least the one that first went in Dallas at least, right, So it does have some deeper like that site has some you know, some deeper ritualistic aspects. So you're familiar with the King Kill thirty three stuff, with these kind of deeper esoteric ritualistic aspects of the of the the whole thing, of the who, of the whole, the whole event, right, the whole JFK thing where James Shelby Downard wrote this whole essay about how you know, there's this whole Masonic ritual with all these Freemasons including Zapruder, you know what I mean, on this on this Daily Plaza Freemason site, right with the three tramps being rolled out as that you know, this this the three men and that that I guess kill Solomon or whatever. I don't remember other lore, but he rolls out these ritualistic aspects of a deeper understanding of killing the king, and you know, and and I used to when I first consider those things, I was like, I'm willing to believe these things. But the other thing is with considering those aspects is the person doesn't have to die because you're what you're saying, it's it's a magic show. If you're convincing the person that Kennedy died you're still you're still playing out this ritual right, this this mass psychodrama.
Speaker 3: That's and this is going to get really spiritual. But that's how they also like get away with any kind of spiritual chromic repercussions.
Speaker 1: Sure you're saying that this is an act of trying to uh not implicate themselves reliability.
Speaker 3: To cheat the system, use a backdoor.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it is interesting also that Marilyn Manson would later name a song King Kill thirty three after presumably after this, uh this yere essay that I'm referring to.
Speaker 2: But this essay I think.
Speaker 1: Describes this, this this deeper ritualistic you know, aspect that many folks who who operate within these ancient Allien cargo cults, and I would argue these Masonic organizations are no different with their worship of serious et cetera. That you know, these these people have a deeper, seemingly large scale ritualistic plans, you know, to perpetrate I'm assuming, to shift the mindset of society and these large scale psychodramas, right, That's kind of how I look at it at least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it all really makes sense when you when you you know you get the exactly what was going on in this whole thing, and then they kill Oswald really quickly. Jack Ruby comes out, gets through the entire green around the police shoots Oswald and the stomach. Oswald is conveniently wearing a black sweater that he somehow got he switched from having a white shirt onto a black sweater as he was being transferred out of the jail, so that you can't see any blood.
Speaker 4: No autop scene.
Speaker 3: Of Oswald. There is only drawings.
Speaker 2: There you go, there, you go, drawings.
Speaker 1: That's the question I was gonna ask him, like, where's should be the evidence, right, or where's this evidence that Oswald even died. If we're considering, as you point out your film, the JFK up here at least the film is we're shown it is not real that Zuepruder film is not an accurate depiction, as you guys point out there in numerous perspectives, that this has been tampered with, and to do so in a manner to convince us that he was shot in the head, these things in these scenes, right, And in that same regard, we're shown that Oswald the man comes up to Oswald, Jack Jack Rubinstein, right, from Chicago. Right, he comes up and uh puts a puts a pistol. Right, the free Masonic detectives are seen, you know, they're wearing Freemason rings. They're seen almost holding Oswald up, almost like he's trying to get away or something. Right, it's very dramatic looking, and he puts the gun into his belly and shoots him.
Speaker 2: Right, But like, how is that? Maybe that's part of the same psychodrama.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's part of the same false, false, you know, magic show that we're supposed to believe to be bad.
Speaker 4: Did you freeze that brown.
Speaker 2: My back?
Speaker 3: You froze on me, dud glitch in the majors?
Speaker 2: Did so?
Speaker 1: Did you catch my part where that maybe were to believe Oswald die but he didn't. Right, So I say that because Oswald is not some you know, weird communist guy who defected to Cuba, etcetera, etcetera. That that David Ferry guy we were talking about before, who Garrison investigated to these matters and was fits the description of the guy that murdered Tippett, right, based on witness descriptions of that incident. He was he you know, was part of the frame job on Oswald out of New Orleans there apparently, but he knew Oswald going back to the early nineteen fifties where he was the squadron commander for Oswald's Civil Air Patrol unit and fellow future mina Arkansas Eddian drug cartel smuler for Iran contract Barry Seal was part of that same unit under the under the command and leadership of one David Ferry. David I got some fake eyebrows and a whig Ferry. So I think that's very interesting because I only think Oswald comes from nowhere.
Speaker 2: So Oswald, I would argue, is was.
Speaker 1: Very probably a member of that same secret society that started America, the Society of the Cincinnati, where it's a modern day it's they're the they're the descendants of the Knights Templar, but it's a modern day Knights Templar where George Washington and his officers. The membership gets passed down through the paternal bloodline. So Joseph os I'm sorry, Lee Harvey. Oswald's second great grandfather, Joseph Oswald, was a major in the Georgia chapter of the Society the Cincinnati appears and it seems like looking at his paternal descendants, that that that membership would have been passed down through Oswald's grandfather, who was a colonel in the Confederate Army, down to his father and then onto possibly Oswald, possibly Oswald. So if that's the case, that's an interesting dynamic. I would consider that because you got the secret society that started America, you got JFK as a member by virtue of being president. His father in law Jack Bouvier, is that this is a hereditary member. I would argue, possibly of the French chapter, but definitely I've confirmed of the Maryland chapter. So and his membership likely got passed down to JFK Junior, his only paternal descendant. So that's a different story altogether. But you have JFK member of the society, his father in law is a member. I'm just saying, you have a close orbit of other members there. You have jag Or Hoover's a member, right, You have a lot of members that are directly involved in the immediate orbit of this instance that has been so pivotal in American history. And as you all point out, JFKX, we don't know what really happened. We don't know what really happened. So, and then you have Lee Harvey Oswald's probably hereditary member, right, and he's not just an you know of an you know, there's a lot of these powerful families that run that run these membership or that you know, a lot of folks are descended from some of the original members that aren't members, right, because you know, you got to be a paternal paternal line from the original member. For example, Lee Harvey Oswald's third cousin was Teddy Roosevelt, also descended from that same major Joseph Oswald of the Georgia chapter. So what I'm presenting, what I'm what I'm suggesting is it's a power dynamic amongst the Secret Society who was very close around this orbit of the JFK situation, including JFK himself as father in law, the alleged assassin, the FBI director, you know what I mean. So we do have the FREEMASONI ritual aspect though, but I think there's maybe even some deeper aspects to it.
Speaker 3: Well, anyway you shake it. Oswald was definitely a patsy. You can clearly see that he doesn't he doesn't even know that JFK had been shot. He says that he was accused of killing a police officer, and then they like took him out so that and.
Speaker 2: Then they know evidence of his interviews.
Speaker 3: Right, no evidence, and then they have you know, Jack Ruby getting a visit, probably dosed some sort of uh substance. And then kind of low Jolly west Broun's here, Lol, Jolly gives him a little visit while he was in uh in in prison and uh then he because he does this suppress interview where we showed in our movie where he says that no one will ever know the reasons why I got Oswald, why I did what I did. And then he's asked for these people in high up places, he says, and then they essentially make him like go into a some kind of psychosis. He's out of his mind. He ends up answer dies in prison. And then he was like all the he's going off the walls. He's like the fairies made me do like all kinds of crazy show. There's no other explanation than that Jolly West came in and dosed him. It was some kind of drug so that he wasn't able to say exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: Right, And then no, I mean you bring up some great points. Again, I don't we don't have evidence of his death, his notes. The question there, your favorite uncle was Thomas Jude Bamber was the attorney out of Guy Bannister's office that incorporated the Processed Church. You know, numerous elements of I think Jim Garrison was investigating the Processed Church. Numerous elements of his investigation, not just Thomas Jude Bamber, were connected to the Processed Church, the least of which was Kerrie Thornley, one of the primary sub subjects, and associated David Ferry there, but David. This intersection of David Ferry and Lee Harvey Oswald again is concept and lost to me that Oswald was born into something. You know, Barry Seal, the drug trafficker, right, the mean arc Kansol guy famous for the Median drug trafficking.
Speaker 3: You I'm talking about, Well, that's how like a foreign spy would act. I mean, there's a lot of evidence of how spies operated, right they would. They completely give you a new identity like you are like a like a black budget weapon out there to perform a certain task, to infiltrate in to do whatever it is that your task or your operation, and you see it through until the end. Okay, so they have the ability to just give somebody a completely new identity.
Speaker 1: Were familiar, you bring up some good points. I'm sure you're familiar with the two osball theory, right, Yes, So that guy documented that what you're describing right there, you have a Lee Harvey Oswall, and you have a Harvey Lee Oswall living in in the same city at times, living in different locations, intending different schools, and he documented evident.
Speaker 2: Actually the Warrant Commission that really documented a lot of that.
Speaker 1: He was just he was just you know, realize it was stuff that they put in their reports and didn't really address.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you got David Ferry here.
Speaker 1: Second, the second from the left is David Ferry, and this is nineteen fifty five. In the New Orleans Civil Air Patrol. You got Lee Harvey Oswald or maybe it was Harvey Lee, I'm not sure. Over Here on the right, but in that same unit was Barry Seal. And Barry Seal has this same Society in the Cincinnati background. He's descended his third great grandfather, Captain William Seal of the North Carolina Chapter of the Society. So I just wonder if these folks are I don't know, but I don't know fairies lineage. I don't think it does the same regards some folks are hired into these positions, I think.
Speaker 2: But he you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Odd to see these two characters, Oswald and Seal in the same Civil Air Patrol, you know, let alone with Ferry as their leader, and the Seal and Oswald have the same background, and they're both very involved in these major parapolitical events later, right, And I think the same can be said for a lot of these society characters, not just the JFK event, but virgin the work you've done with Virginia Giuffrey, I think that she may have been born into these things like her her maternal uncle is the Kabelle, her mother's a Cabelle and the Kabell family, and her her fourth great grandfather was a colonel in the Wars of seventeen seventy six out of the Virginia chapter. So it seems looking at that man's paternal lineage in the society, it seems that Virginia Giuphray's maternal uncle, her mother's brother, would be the hereditary member from that Colonel Cabell. But it is this What I'm saying is these it's these families within this society structure that the society families that seem to pop up over over again, even in the JFK is at situation right with the whole the whole Bay of Pigs thing is I like the quote Tricky Dick from the Watergate tapes because it is that same Cabell family of Virginia. Giufhrays, these are kinfolks of hers that JFK family fires from the CIA director as you know, as a result of the Bay of Pigs thing, right, Charles Cabelle.
Speaker 3: Yep, the Cabell family is all over the Virginia Jeffray case.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her whole heritage and her whole background. I signed up for ancestry dot com for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This would be like a third cousin once removed I think to Virginia's mother or maybe to Virginia somewhere around there. So you know, not not an immediate family, but you know within that same free right again, within the same structure of families, right, we see these people playing integral positions.
Speaker 3: That seems to be with the way that it is with a lot of things there, they're family member, someone that is, someone's a part of the military, someone's in high ranking position the military, someone's evolved in the intelligence community, someone has some kind of backing, some kind of background in the intelligence community. Like, it's weird, dude.
Speaker 1: It's super weird. What was the one I saw recently? I think it was Tom Sigger. His father was like a VP for like JP Morgan or something like that, or Merrill Lynch. He's a retired Marine Corps officer turned like bank executive. Sounds very liturel canyon, doesn't it. It sounds very grunsyn too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really does, dude. And and like looking at all these bands and all these people that were a part of like they came up in the hippie movement, which Dave McGowan has uh, you know, talked about in his books, and that we also bring up in a Clockwork Shining and Kubrick's Odyssey three.
Speaker 4: Well back when you fro you froze up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well we're saying Clockwork Shine, go ahead, com please continue, sir.
Speaker 3: Just that all these people have like even Mark uh Mark Hampas from Blink one eighty two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his dad.
Speaker 3: It's high up in the military intelligence community for sure.
Speaker 1: Right, it seems to be the It's not just Laurel Canyon in the sixties. It is an ongoing trend. So, like I was saying, I was somewhat not surprised to find Tom Segura's father, this retired Marine Corps officer, was the first vice president of Merrill Lynch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not surprising at all. I mean, most of these people have these ties back to government. Military.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look how much alien stuff is pushed by the blanquin A two folks though.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Exactly, And you're telling me that's just a coincidence.
Speaker 1: It's no, there's no, there's no connections here. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain or the aliens behind the curtain that is here. So Tex happis on what's he's big in the some US Department of Defense stuff.
Speaker 2: It says navy you know, Nyvy testing of missiles and bombs.
Speaker 4: Huh, well you know about that.
Speaker 1: It's not like and it's never like, oh, this guy works human resources, this guy's mom's work human resources of the Pentagon. This person tested you know, it's always weapons of war, right, it's the it's the uh you know, it's the folks that are willing to produce weapons that'll kill folks in large scales that are their children, you know, women, They're sorry, their sons and daughters are all part of these uh the folks selling us these uh alien.
Speaker 2: Cult ideas through the media.
Speaker 1: They're the folks selling us you know, the music, the movies, everything, right, not from Laurel Canyon forward, it seems.
Speaker 3: Virginia Dephrase brothers. One of them works for Tesla, the other one works for Blue Origin.
Speaker 1: And we see that saying, and we see again at Cabell family, the Earl Cobell, the mayor of Dallas, who shifted the route.
Speaker 3: That day, right, yeah, in the jfk assascination.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So again these families seemed to her family specifically, when you when you when we did that show, while you were describing going into the questions surrounding her death and and her in the questions I guess really surrounding her life, I was you know when you I didn't, I had no idea, you know, you said, Cabell had immediately rang familiar to me because they're a very powerful family.
Speaker 3: Cabell Cabole.
Speaker 4: Oh there you gja.
Speaker 1: This is uh, this is her more famous uh forefather here out of the Virginia, the Virginia Cabels, the Virginia Kabola Cabell's.
Speaker 2: William H. Cabell. You know, he's a.
Speaker 1: Notable figure in the uh the you know, the first families of Virginia as they as they as they claim here right, fourteenth governor of Virginia. So you know these are again it's the it's these you know, did Virginia Jiu fred just happened to get in recruited of the sex slave operation?
Speaker 2: Was she born into these things?
Speaker 3: I would tend to say that a lot of people are born into that. They're born in two of them. They're voluntarily or put into them or they're sold into them.
Speaker 2: There you go, Yeah, there's a lot to be said.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot to be said about that because it is not you know, one thing, you know one thing, but you know, like you said, there's different mechanisms and recruitment, but it is you know, this generational aspect seem to be the people you know, they want folks to be, you know, the folks running and have been abused themselves. Right, So that's what I'm saying, Like this generational aspect is the leaders of these operations, in my opinion, are also subjecting their children to it because their children are going to be leaders in the operation and they abuse themselves. You see what I'm saying, Like, it's that's the way I kind of view these generational things, right, absolutely, I agree. So let's look at this picture of old Lho here Lee Harvey Oswald and how he's uh, he's getting marked right.
Speaker 2: Where is this bullet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't see it.
Speaker 2: Where's any carnage from the bullet?
Speaker 3: Can't see it because Oswald is wearing a black sweater.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just you know, the whole thing that, you know, in consideration of the the way you'll dissected jfk X, you know, I'd be curious to see if if there was a you know, there's similar, similar fabricated attributes and even in what we were shown as the Oswald shooting scene.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, I'm going to wrap this all up in a tight, little, needy, neatly packaged box for you guys before we and uh, let's.
Speaker 1: Bring it in for a landing, sir. Let's it's uh, I think that was that was. I think we we came full circle. On some ancient alien cargo cold stuff. Again, these these folks that are behind a lot of these things, and the families and whatnot.
Speaker 2: And I think that, uh, you know, I think there's.
Speaker 1: A lot to be said that a lot of this stuff does go back to that JFK, the whole bay of pigs things old tricky Dick said, and the weird ancient alien cargo cold stuff that's wrapped up.
Speaker 2: And you know, the characters around there.
Speaker 1: Especially with the folks that help perpetrate these obvious lies, these obvious lies around it, right, And folks are waiting for documents on these things. I'm not sure where they expect to find those documents because as you all present there in the film, is that no document's going to solve that equation whatever went on there, right, it's not gonna be any document says, look, we faked it all. We did a whole film project to show everybody. Right, that's not the kind of They didn't write that down a piece of paper, you know, the the cover stories. It would be on the piece of paper, not the actual Again, as you all present, the fabricated video, and we have no idea what actually occurred there because for you know. I think you all presented that you and Jay Widen are both and pointed out in our first discussion on that matter when I first considered these things, that JFK could have died the next week or forty years later.
Speaker 2: We just don't really know.
Speaker 3: And for the people that have not been convinced of what we've been talking about for the past hour about this JFK stuff, here is a Vanity Fair article out November nineteenth.
Speaker 2: I remember this stuff.
Speaker 3: Why JFK staged his own murder and a James Bond inspired spy film two months before his assassination. Okay, and this goes into how Jackie Kennedy was a film like, she was very interested in films, she wanted to make films, and then she just wanted to randomly make a fake assassination video of JFK that involved all of the exact same Secret Service agents that were there in daily closet by day right, and then they all show up to the house and Jackie calls them and was like whatever, you pull up to the house and you pretend that you'd just gotten news that JFK had been assassinated, and pretend to come into the house like you're like, you're responding to a call to the house that jfk I've been assassinated. Okay, And I am going to do you guys a solid I'm going to drop this and try like in the chat here so you guys can all read all about it because we don't have time this.
Speaker 2: Evening too, the notes too. And that's a great article because I mean, how on the nose is that? Right? Like, I mean, what do we what is reality at this point of that?
Speaker 1: You know, if we're considering these terms, right, you know this these things kind of fundamentally shifted. They shifted my reality to kind of consider these things right, you know, and their evidence exists the you know again to indicate that not only know what happened, that it seems like it was all pretty well planned out right.
Speaker 3: They won't let me share a link because I'm not a moderator on your stuff, but I just dropped it, dropped the private rout here. But I encourage everybody to read that article. And what it reads like to me is that Jackie filming this fake assassination of jfk uh three months well, no, two months before the real did I get the balloons? The real assassination was a test run, okay, in order to get away with it, they realized that they had to do it publicly. About me, that was real. They had to do it publicly.
Speaker 1: What what The interesting part about that to me is that Jackie was was it photographer. That's how she met FK, you know, and and her godfather helps helps frame Oswald. In this official storyline, George de Morris Shield was known as Uncle George to her since I think age seven, and he's supposed to be the CIA guy that helps frame Oswald.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, there's a lot more to that story if he's been Uncle Jackie to or uncle you know, George to Jackie Bouvier since age seven. Again, Jackie Bouvier's father was at least the hereditary member through the Maryland chapter of the Society, and likely also a member from the French chapter to the Bouviers back to an Admiral Bouvier of the revolution.
Speaker 3: So yes, sir, yeah, just read that. JJ just dropped dropped the link to the article in the chat there. Just click that, bad boy. Read it up and see that what we've been talking about.
Speaker 2: And I'll make sure you gets in the show notes for folks too.
Speaker 1: It's a great article, right, and when I when you showed it to me that last then the previous discussion, I was like, this is just two on the nose.
Speaker 2: Man, It's just too because again.
Speaker 1: She's already a photographer, so she's already gonna you know, you're already having an expert in how to properly shoot the you know, the whole situation internally to the whole project.
Speaker 3: And what better way to do it than do a test run with the same Secret Service agents that were involved in that same day Paul Lands.
Speaker 1: It's two on the news man, This is way two on the news Yep, all.
Speaker 2: Right, writers, sir.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the conversation as always as I always enjoy it when we get in some ancient alien cargo cult matters and whatnot in.
Speaker 2: The secret societies that perpetrate these ideals. Uh.
Speaker 1: Do you have any closing thoughts or statements on tonight's conversation or any plugs you'd like to you like to offer.
Speaker 3: Just if people are interested in finding out more about my work. I do two shows a week on Monday and Fridays. I've already done a show today with Julia from the cosmic peach. So this is my second show.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 3: You can find me on Raise by Giants on YouTube and any and all podcast platforms, and if you would like to reach out to me personally, you can find me on x Twitter, x Twitter x at Raised by Giants EAT and instagram at Raised by Giants Pod. I appreciate each and every one of you in the chen, and I appreciate you JJ for listening and having me on. And also if you like to check out the documentaries jfk X on Amazon Prime and TB and A Clockwork Shining also on Amazon Prime and TB. Thank you guys very much, really appreciate it, and have a good night.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir Bryar, I appreciate your time, sir, and we'll definitely look forward to doing this again in the future. And I don't know if you've how much you get into serial killers, but folks of the interwebs, I.
Speaker 2: Got one real, real barnburner coming up.
Speaker 1: On Sundays here, Operation GCD Sundays, The Case of Edward Wayne Edwards, the serial killer you have never heard of? And I would argue, the most diabolical man I've ever heard of, And I came face to face with a different serial killer and this guy is far more scarier this ever win Edwards Fellas, So definitely check that one out and I'll put writers the links in the show notes. And uh for your films and your your podcast. What you're saying, and I think you bring some great some great questions table sir, and I always enjoy these conversations and UH learn something new every time, so appreciate, appreciate your time, and look forward to doing this again some time. Writer, thank you, sir, appreciate you, and folks of the interwebs, thank you for your time and catch you next time.