Speaker 1: You're listening to kf I Am six forty the bill handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. And as I look, I'm broadcasting from home today, so I'm looking at everybody on a monitor.
Speaker 2: And let me see. I got Tony and well, first of all, Michelle in for and today.
Speaker 3: Hello morning.
Speaker 1: I pointed out Michelle wore a baseball hat, which normally means unlike Cono, it means that she didn't wash her hair this morning. True, and she actually admitted that any woman wearing a baseball cap at three o'clock in the morning, it's a hair issue. Tony, who also doesn't have a hair issue because he has.
Speaker 3: No hair while so true, I used to have really nice long hair. It was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used to to. It was just I'm thinking about it. There's a great story about me and a rug, but not gonna happen any case. Tony is in for CONO today, and I understand Cono maybe back tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Right, That's what I'm hearing.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Michelle, And now leaving the last three, uh, that is Amy, Neil and Will. And the reason I'm leaving the last three is because as I'm looking at the monitor and myself. We're all sucking up on our coffee. There was any sucking up on some drink? You, Neil sucking up on your little espresso cup out of the skull, Yes, will Cole Schreiber sucking up and then eating some incredibly unidentifiable food that he doesn't even know what the hell it is.
Speaker 3: Well, what is that you're munching on? By that? It's a rice Krispy treat from Michelle's drawer.
Speaker 2: I keep on forgetting. She keeps a whole drawer full of this stuff.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's an Armageddon drawer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a free snack drawer.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, who pays for those snacks?
Speaker 4: This is the result? Well, people donate, you know, a couple of bucks here and there. But this is the result of me going out to Yamaba every Sunday and getting my free two hundred dollars gift part.
Speaker 3: Oh that's what. That's very sweet. Have I ever put into the pot for food like that?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely correct, I have never done that. Yes, that is true. Do you know that up on the fifth floor, Because we're all on the fourth floor, we're the poor step sisters of iHeartRadio up on the fifth floor where all the fms are and all the salespeople and all the management people are up there.
Speaker 3: We're just sort of by ourselves down here.
Speaker 1: They have free snacks, they have free drinks.
Speaker 2: For everybody up there.
Speaker 1: What do we have, Well, when Michelle can steal enough stuff, we have a drawer full. And then if you want a snack or something, you go down the hall and we have that little mini seven to eleven, you know, the honor thing what they.
Speaker 2: Have a video.
Speaker 1: It's not that hard to fake it out. I do that all the time, as I pretend that I'm scanning and I just leave and just grab that stuff. And so far, so good because someone is not watching particularly carefully. It's not a Las Vegas kind of security where someone's watching in a security.
Speaker 3: Room cameras in there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know it's crazy, isn't it. But it's not that hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been stealing stuff from there for years.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's basically a hello to Amy Heloda will aload of Neil Anna, Hello, and hello to me.
Speaker 2: And you're gone next week, Amy.
Speaker 3: Yes for how long?
Speaker 5: Uh, well, be gone for eight or nine days or something like that.
Speaker 3: But just just for a week here, Oh it's a staycation.
Speaker 5: No, I just won't be in the studio at KFI for a week, but I'll be gone for almost two.
Speaker 2: Well okay, well okay. Another way of.
Speaker 3: Managing, where do you plan on going?
Speaker 2: Can I ask?
Speaker 4: Or?
Speaker 5: Is we're going to Paris?
Speaker 3: Oh, my goodness, I've ever been. Oh my, it's very French. French.
Speaker 6: You gotta get a and Bill you'll probably agree. You gotta get up.
Speaker 2: A couple of things.
Speaker 1: You have to sit down with me and I have to have a conversation. For example, don't go up the Eiffull Tower.
Speaker 5: No, I have no plans to go.
Speaker 1: Waste of time because one of the things people don't realize. Part of the French landscape is the Eiffel Tower, of course, and you can't see the Eiffel Tower if you're at the Eiffel Tower. People don't sort of realize that. Actually the best place to go is Galeries Lafayette, which is one of the big department stores, and the one on Champstelys.
Speaker 3: There's a little observation desk. It's free and.
Speaker 1: It gets the best view of Paris you could ever imagine. What's it called Galleryries Lafayette.
Speaker 3: I think that's on my list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one of the big department stores. And then the other words, let trumps or whatever the hell they call it, and what else about.
Speaker 2: The French people incredibly rude?
Speaker 1: Do you know that the first time I went to Paris, I had a French Canadian girlfriend and I knew that the French were so rude. I actually had her teach me in anticipation of dealing with waiters. Your mother was a Nazi collaborator during World War Two, wasn't she? And let me tell you how that went over two things. It didn't make them any more rude.
Speaker 2: And second of all, you know it's France.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you the other thing you know about France is it's the most it's the loveliest city on the planet. It's just absolutely gorgeous. But it's filled with French people. And you say, this is.
Speaker 2: What the neutron bomb was invented for.
Speaker 3: Oh, take everybody out, leave all the buildings alone, and then.
Speaker 1: Move Ashkansh, Wisconsin, some of the friendliest people in the world into Paris.
Speaker 3: Life is over. Okay you reyuys ready to do it? Yes, let's do it.
Speaker 2: It's time for Handle on the News with Amy Neil and me.
Speaker 7: Lead story, LA County. It's a strike today and that's through tomorrow. Fifty five thousand LA County workers. It's a two days strike. This is the first.
Speaker 1: Time the union, the SEIU Local seven twenty one, which represents everybody, first time its members have walked off the job. So what county departments, libraries, some healthcare. Healthcare clinics will be closed, although it's going to make no difference because you're going to be in the waiting room that long anyway, so you'll never notice that it's closed. Some hospitals remain open. Beach debris cleanup may be paused, and so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: To know, yeah, that's true. You wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: And this story is kind of interesting. LA time story is that the county still has a triple A rating credit rating despite a four billion dollars Sex of You settlement, has reserves, it's been well managed, has a very deep tax base, and LA has none of.
Speaker 5: That one hundred and twenty k in one hundred days. Actually it's almost one hundred and forty k in one hundred days. Immigration, of course, a big thing for President Trump. And White House Press Secretary Caroline Lovett said in the morning briefing, the administration is in the beginning stages of carrying out the largest deportation campaign in American history. About one hundred and thirty nine thousand people have been removed so far, according to the White House.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk a little bit more about that.
Speaker 1: This is part of the Trump's first one hundred days, and he's comparing himself to the first hundred days of FDR. Some similarities big time and a few dissimilarities, and I'll point that out coming up at seven am.
Speaker 6: And on those hundred days, of course comes rating and a report card. So twice as many people said President Trump deserves a grade of F which is fail rather than an A for now he's handled his first hundred days in office. This is according to a new NPR PBS I know Marris pol but forty five percent said Trump deserves a failing mark compared to twenty three percent who would pass him with flying colors. Of course, this is going to be partisan, very strongly down the middle, but you know they look at independence a lot on these things, and that's where margins are changing.
Speaker 1: Big time and We're going to talk a lot more about that also later on. And it's just it's crazy, it really is, how this has broken down. I mean, it is ridiculous down partisan lines. Although I tell you I think things are going to change as these tariffs really come into play again. I was talking to my partner Saville when we're dealing with this Herras. We're at one hundred and eighty five percent terrorists right now, dealing with China, and we have a shipment coming in and we.
Speaker 3: Have no choice. We've got to take it. All right.
Speaker 2: We'll talk more about that later on.
Speaker 6: And meantime, I want to want me to start a gofund me You okay, buddy, Yeah, we're worried about you.
Speaker 3: Find it's not me, guy, Your money not me.
Speaker 2: I have money put away. But we've got twenty employees.
Speaker 1: What are they gonna do because we're taking I take all their money, much like whenever you get a bonus, I get it.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting contract negotiation. Yeah, it is mostly favored nation clause.
Speaker 2: You're gonna look that one up. All right, we'll be back.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I AM six forty.
Speaker 1: And let's continue more Handle on the News with Amy King, Nil Subedra and Me Well.
Speaker 3: Canada gets Carney for a full term.
Speaker 5: Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney says his country will never yield to the United States. His comments come as he declares victory in federal elections. He says he promises to represent everyone who calls Canada home and also said that President Trump is trying to break us, so America can own us. Carney said that will never happen.
Speaker 1: Now, this is an interesting, very interesting election, less than what a month ago or six weeks ago, the Liberal Party, Carney's party was being trounced by the Conservative I.
Speaker 2: Mean there was a thirty point difference. I mean it was astounding.
Speaker 1: And as Trump revved up his not anti Canadian rhetoric, actually pretty pro Canadian rhetic because he believes that the United.
Speaker 2: States would be better off with.
Speaker 1: Canada's our fifty first state, and certainly Canada would be better off as our fifty first state. There was the switch was unbelievable and Carney ended up running on.
Speaker 2: Anti Trump movement.
Speaker 1: And what the President has done is he has created this solidarity in Canada that you've never ever seen. Matter of fact, you're going to see the national dish. Now U in Canada is now chili.
Speaker 3: Did you know that? It's like chili incarnate what.
Speaker 6: They don't say thank you anymore? They say thanks That's that's the mood. Now he's you know, Trump's a unifier.
Speaker 2: Oh you bet.
Speaker 1: He is not quite the way he intended sometimes, but.
Speaker 3: Certainly nations are unified. Yes, yeah, all right.
Speaker 6: So more than uh ninety nine percent of power networks in Spain were restored just by this morning.
Speaker 3: They have stabilized.
Speaker 6: Electricity supply has been in Spain and Portugal, but.
Speaker 3: It's been restored.
Speaker 6: Now huge blackout left millions of households in the dark, but powers back on. They're looking towards what caused this, and the outage was the second massive failure of European power systems in as many months of it.
Speaker 1: And they're I mean they're looking at it. Is this some kind of sabotage, some kind of hacking.
Speaker 2: I mean, no one knows at this.
Speaker 1: Point, although you know it's you think the first thing comes to mind, there's something untoward here. But do you remember the in the seventies when the entire Eastern Seaboard was plunged into darkness for days. It was a squirrel or a rat eating a power line inside of a power station that just plunged everything into darkness the cascading and we're going to see if that happened here too.
Speaker 3: I wonder what happened to the rat.
Speaker 2: It got fried pretty well.
Speaker 5: Let's party on the promenade. City councils considering our proposal to allow public drinking in Santa Monica's on the Third Street Promenade. The CEO of Downtown Santa Monica, Andrew Thomas, says, I think it's the biggest thing that's happened to the promenade since the promenade was built. The zone would become a first of it's kind in the state. Force Governor Newsom passed to build allowing public drinking in entertainment zones, and Santa Monica's would be Public drinking is allowed from eight am to two am every day.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, have you been there in a while?
Speaker 2: No, not in a long time.
Speaker 3: Day the day you have public drinking, it's just homeless people. They're just making it legal. There in years public pooping and peeing. Oh I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that, but it's you know, it's almost like Bourbon Street when you go down there and the drinking on the street, and the bars have these Dutch doors where the top opens up to the street and just grab drinks almost on the run.
Speaker 3: It is the first.
Speaker 6: Fun place to drink on the planet. It's Bourbon Street. It's a lot of fun to.
Speaker 3: Drink so well.
Speaker 1: And I think it would change thing because the argument is that tourism is going to go up and people will have more fun, will stay longer, and spend more money. I guess that works. I don't drink, so I have no idea. Well you better start, Yeah, I better start, because.
Speaker 5: You're gonna miss out on all the fun otherwise.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Back to Santa Monica. But this is people that are upset. They're upset with what they describe as noise pollution caused by waymo charging stations. And this isn't a particular neighborhood. It's by Broadway near Euclid Street, and it's surrounded by homes, schools, and businesses. If you remember, we talked about this a couple months back. I think back in November when they started doing this. They communicate by honking, and so neighbors were pissed off.
Speaker 3: About that.
Speaker 6: But now they're trying to get a petition signed because there's like beeping or when they back up, there's and they kind of go into this one parking structure and they're constantly beeping and making noise as to parking. One guy, I think at one point, got nailed for blocking the way so the cars could the way.
Speaker 3: More vehicles got career.
Speaker 1: It's like following someone on the freeway who's doing thirty five miles an hour has a bumper sticker that says honk if you love Jesus, Oh boy, and the more you honk, the more they like it. And they don't quite get what's going on, Like get the hell out of the way, just a big.
Speaker 3: Thumbs up, keep on trucking. Yeah, Okay, one.
Speaker 2: More and then we'll take a break.
Speaker 5: Well, we were talking about way Mo driverless cars, and it looks like California is ready to allow testing of autonomous truck on public roadways. I think they're talking about the big ones. The state has been at the center of America's self driving taxi arena, but now it's really held back on testing for the bigger, big rig trucks. And now they're saying that Under a proposed new framework, work heavy duty avs weighing ten thousand pounds or more can be tested with a DMV approved permit.
Speaker 1: The Teamsters Union, of course, is coming out against this, and it says for two reasons. One it would jeopardize job security. Good for them for being honest about that. It's going to put drivers out of work. And then the other one, it's going to compromise road safety, because that's really critical to.
Speaker 3: The Teamsters Union. It's always for road safety.
Speaker 1: We're fighting these because we care about you.
Speaker 3: That's what it's about.
Speaker 1: It's going to turn out that these autonomous vehicles are safer by an order of magnitude than drivers.
Speaker 2: It's that simple.
Speaker 1: Ask any pilot who flies in bad weather, and every pilot will tell you trust the instruments. Trust the instruments, do not trust yourself. And so the technology today allows, well it's gonna be safer.
Speaker 2: So I got to get kudos to the Teamsters Union.
Speaker 1: Good for you for saying it's about our jobs and we don't care. All right, We're gonna take a break, come back and we'll continue on with more handle on the news. On this lovely Tuesday morning.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty and.
Speaker 1: We have a yet more handle on the news with Amy Neil and Me.
Speaker 6: Nothing more beautiful than when you lose a wiener, the wiener comes home. You've got Valerie, the want to runaway miniature Dots in Australia has been found alive after she went missing for five hund in twenty nine days in the wilderness this wildlife area there on Kangaroo Island off the coast of South Australia, and.
Speaker 3: She's alive and she's well.
Speaker 6: The dog was presumed dead since it was highly unlikely that you could have a small dog survive alone on Kangaroo Island. You got venomous snakes, you got spiders that are venomous. And about a year later, frequent sightings of the Dots and with its pink collar began to emerge, and these wildlife searchers spent you know, tons of times, just one thousand hours, three thousand miles.
Speaker 2: And they were able to rescue this little dog.
Speaker 1: Now keep in mind there were half a dozen people that were lost that no one went out to rescue, that all starved to death.
Speaker 2: But this little docson got it. Shut out. I have two of them, so cute.
Speaker 1: I have two little docks and so I know cute is cute, but you know, little dog obviously, and they're a little and they're just so sweet. These little dogs, I mean, they just love to curl up next to people. Got Izzy and I have Tommy.
Speaker 3: Well if we look at we lost, look at the picture of it. I spend a thousand minutes, I know, to find you.
Speaker 1: Look at this little she is so sweet. I have a uh my, Izzy has that coloring. A little chocolate covered little dog.
Speaker 2: Okay, moving on.
Speaker 5: Apparently nobody's pulling over in La because the County sheriff Department has now launched a public safety campaign called Emergency Lights Pull to the right yuh every second counts during an emergency response, said the La Sheriff's Department. They say, whether it's a Sheriff's unit or a police car, a fire engine, ambulance or emergency vehicle, you need to do do your part and clear the path quickly and safely. Ellie kind of Sheriff for Luna, says people are flat out ignoring emergency vehicles.
Speaker 4: This happens in my neighborhood all the time. I will pull over a guy in front of me with for a vehicle. The two people behind me will go around the.
Speaker 2: Right past ice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's two things that have happened recently, or maybe three. One speeding no longer exists as a violation. Go on it anyway, and if you're not doing eighty five miles an hour, the traffic blows past you. Stop signs are now merely for decoration.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 1: It's sort of a Christmas y decoration. They're red and they just put some green laurels on there, and no one stops or pulls over. As Michelle just said, for emergency vehicles.
Speaker 3: They just ignore them.
Speaker 6: Even worse is hit and run is not a crime anymore in people's eyes.
Speaker 3: They do that all the time. Now it's stiff front here all the time.
Speaker 2: Of course you do in your neighborhood.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, pay a pretty penny to be nestled between a couple of ghettos.
Speaker 3: Nice my life, Yeah all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: In a new survey, young Americans are feeling lonelier and more anxious about the future compared to their older compatriots because they're on their phones all the time. When asked about the frequency of feeling lonely or isolated from those around, you know, just being separate from everybody around them. Twenty nine percent of the NBC News Stay Tuned poll respondents to age eighteen to twenty nine said they experienced those emotions all the time or most of the time. Twenty six percent of respondents to age thirty to forty four said they experienced that, while fifteen percent age forty five to fifty four and eight percent of age sixty five and up said the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people are just lonelier.
Speaker 2: They are now, and they're and masturbation is way up.
Speaker 1: It's really really your house. I don't want to get personal here, but you know there's a corollary. There's a direct connection to that.
Speaker 3: You know that there's a coronary. Yeah, back too, probably yes, that then later. Yeah, the point is that it's considering it.
Speaker 2: The world is about.
Speaker 3: I can see that.
Speaker 1: I can see and now I've always been lonely, so I don't care. You know, everybody always hated me, and I hate everybody.
Speaker 3: But it's still you know, I've given that some thought. You know why that is, Bill, You know why you feel that way because I'm a dig yep. Okay, well, there you go.
Speaker 2: That answers that question.
Speaker 1: Why don't we take a break with that and we'll come back and finish up Handle on the News on this Tuesday morning.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I am six forty.
Speaker 1: Well, going back a million years ago, we had a producer here who ended up having a show I think on weekends and I think one of the one or two, and homelessness was a big issue back then. And what he did is advocated dealing with homeless simply by killing them all.
Speaker 3: And he got remember that.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I'll tell you during the break because next time it was hilarious. Well it wasn't hilarious, but anyway, Linda, needless to say, his career as a TA show host was over very quickly.
Speaker 2: Okay, although I do that all the time on hand.
Speaker 1: If you ever notice Handle on the lawn, people complain and usually as guy's going through a horrible divorce. My wife is she wants all my money, She's taking everything away from me. I'm spending zillions of dollars. I go just kill her for God's sake. Now, that takes care of everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but people don't take you seriously.
Speaker 1: When it comes to the law, well said the news, yeah or anything and yes, and with that, why don't we go back to and finish up handle on the news with Neil big fan of mine and Amy and me.
Speaker 5: Oh great, another exclusive club we can't get into. Donald Trump Junior, a mega donor, and other investors, are launching an invite only club that costs more than a half million dollars to join, with an exclusive post White House correspondence dinner gathering. It's called the Executive Branch. The goal, apparently, is to create the highest end private club Washington has ever had, cater to businesses and tech moguls who are looking to nurture their relationships with the Trump administration.
Speaker 3: That's, according to Politico, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It's Studio fifty four thousand, and it is going to be and they have a waiting list. What is it, half a million dollars to join and then I don't even know how much per year, And you can assume that.
Speaker 3: It's just a ton of money, all just accurret.
Speaker 1: No other president, no other administration, no other presidential family would dream of doing stuff like this, and it's just regular stuff here.
Speaker 6: Are for the course. Wow, But for five million, you can get a green card. So it's got to you gotta think about where you want to spend your money.
Speaker 3: I guess yeah, now, are right?
Speaker 6: Democrats are embracing the F bomb. This is in congressional campaign messaging. They seek to tap into their parties anger. So just within the last handful of weeks you got a number of newly launched Democratic hopefuls for you know, key House and Senate seats. They have pledged to unf our country or have urged their party to drop the excuses and grow a fing spine. I had to make sure it didn't say that the ads are indicative of the rising temperature obviously here in America with political differences in general.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. So you're trying to express their frustration.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: Where all of this came from using the these what is it to colorful language? It all comes from President Trump, who his to his credit, he doesn't give us political speak. He does not speak like a politician. He says it the way he says it. You're a moron, you're a loser. It's something that people can relate to, and you know, he speaks like a regular guy. Who's pissed off, and and that resonates with people, and how many how many of those words do I use off the air.
Speaker 2: Constantly? I'm using that kind of a.
Speaker 3: Problem with the words I just have the problem with. We're overly emotive. That's it's a different world.
Speaker 2: It's a different world.
Speaker 3: Well, reason is one thing, overly emotive is something else.
Speaker 5: I have a problem with the memos that go out saying, hey, you guys, let's be cool. Let's all swear. They're all doing it. So you know a memo has gone out telling them to i'd look to.
Speaker 3: See the cool kids are doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. Okay, we still have a couple more. Let's do it.
Speaker 5: I rescue so nice.
Speaker 3: He did it twice.
Speaker 5: There's a guy in Japan who went and climbed Mount Fuji. Twenty seven year old university studio. He climbed the mountain outside official climbing season, got stuck up there, couldn't descend the mountain. He was up at about ninety eight hundred feet on the Fuji no Mia trail. Yeah, and he lost his crampons. Those are those things that you attached to your boots so you can dig into the ice, and then they rescued him.
Speaker 3: He was great. And then a few days.
Speaker 5: Later he went back to the mountain to go get the stuff that he left behind, including his cell phone, and had to be rescued again after suffering from altitude sick.
Speaker 2: Yes, you wonder at what point you'll learn your lesson.
Speaker 3: And I guess twenty seven year old with their phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never a good point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would have I would have rescued him and tossed that phone out of the helicopter.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 6: The Virginia woman this, I've had a lot of different kinds of margaritas, but this one not so much. Virginia woman was enjoying a margarita. She's hanging out at the restaurant when she feels something hit her forehead and then PLoP into her drink and she looks down and it's a baby snake wrapping itself.
Speaker 3: Around her straw. And so you have people coming to the rescue that worked there.
Speaker 6: Right, She's at this Mexican restaurant and they're trying to get a stick in there, so we'll wrap itself around the stick. And I think another patron just finally walked up grabbed a snake took it outside and it's like, I'm not doing this anymore.
Speaker 2: There's a movie here. There's a movie that it was glass.
Speaker 6: Get these mother father these Monday through Friday snakes out of my Monday through Friday, Margarita.
Speaker 3: All right, let's do one more and finish it up, Amy.
Speaker 5: Come on, Mom's worth every penny. Right. Americans expected to spend near record highs this Mother's Day, which, if you are not aware, is Sunday, May eleventh. The industry group, the National Retail Federation, found that people will be spending thirty four point one billion dollars this Mother's Day. That's up from thirty three point five billion and twenty twenty four, and approaching the record set in twenty twenty three of thirty five point seven billion dollars eighty.
Speaker 3: Four percent right for themselves, a lot of money.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what, my mom bought herself Mother's Day gifts one year because she thought we weren't going to do.
Speaker 2: It for I'm going to celebrate. I'm celebrating Mother's Day. I'm going to be serving worms.
Speaker 3: Okay, or now it's the chicken.
Speaker 2: Oh okay. That was a my mother is dead joke and it worked out just.
Speaker 3: Flying, didn't it. Wow, they really messed you up.
Speaker 1: Coming up, also dead, Coming up Trump's first hundred days. He's comparing himself to FDR and there are certain similarities and then there are wildly disparate.
Speaker 2: Philosophies here and what's happening, So I'll cover that.
Speaker 3: Coming right up. This is kf I AM sixty.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to The Bill Handle Show. Catch my show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app