Speaker 1: Welcome to Simple English Channel seven.
Speaker 2: What's the truth? Oh God? Why she said a lie to me? Laura cannot saying the lie? My daughter is a good girl.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, do you want Laura? I can give you Lara. She will marry you.
Speaker 4: Who are you and how do you know I want her?
Speaker 3: Tell me? Just tell me you want her or not?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I want her? But what do you want?
Speaker 3: Simple? I just want money?
Speaker 4: Okay, So how much money do you want?
Speaker 3: I will tell you later.
Speaker 4: Please, you have to meet me, okay, okay, where can I come?
Speaker 3: You have to come at the Lara's house street.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm coming. Who was he and what does he want? I should meet her soon? Excuse me? You you called me? Don't call me again.
Speaker 3: Bye. I can give you Lara. She will marry you. I promise you. In fact, she will love you and trust you.
Speaker 4: And how is this possible?
Speaker 5: Doctor?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 5: I want to hear a good news.
Speaker 6: Miss Lara is fine.
Speaker 4: We have operated her, but she is still fainted. We have to wait for two days.
Speaker 7: Her situation was very critical.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you so much. Doctor.
Speaker 7: You're welcome.
Speaker 5: Officer, have you found him who did this? Who shooted her?
Speaker 3: Mister Davis?
Speaker 8: Sorry, there was nothing.
Speaker 9: I could not find anyone and I could not see anything in the CCTV footage. It was a big plan to kill her. The killer was very professional. But our team's finding him.
Speaker 5: Look, Officer, I want the killer. I don't want to hear this. Our team is finding him. Please you have to find him as soon as possible.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, mister Davis, don't worry. Or will find him as soon as possible. Okay, Okay, God bless her. I should go now. I will call you.
Speaker 5: Okay, I will waiting for your call. Oh no, this is Lara's phone and her mother is calling, and she has called her many times. Should I tell her or not? No? No, I think I should hide this bad news from her. Lara's mother is sick. I cannot give her stress. Hi, Mom, Please, I will call you later. I'm very busy. In fact, i'm another city. Sorry. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't have time. I'm with sir Kai. We are finding a good job for me. Don't worry, mom, I will come back. I did great. Now her mother will not worried for her. Mom. I'm not a kid. I can take care of myself.
Speaker 10: Please, Davis, you want to kill me. Your father is very angry. Come at home right now. I don't want to hear anything. Jimmy's father his money back. You have to marry her.
Speaker 5: Cannot come, and I'm not a toy. He can.
Speaker 11: Davis.
Speaker 10: I'm telling you, I'm waiting for you. I cannot fight anymore with your father. You have to understand. Please, I beg you come back.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm coming. How can they do this with me? My parents wants to kill me?
Speaker 2: What Laura is with Sir Kai? But Sir Kai didn't tell me anything. Sir Kai could tell me. Oh, by the way, now I'm in peace. Laura is fine.
Speaker 1: What are you doing here?
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, Harry, I can send you behind the bars.
Speaker 3: Mom, you didn't believe me. I told you. Lara is not a good girl. You can ask him. How did it arrange money?
Speaker 2: I cannot believe a stranger get out?
Speaker 3: Please reveal the secret.
Speaker 4: Hello, at I know everything. Laura is my friend, but please don't think wrong. It was Lara's compulsion. I will tell you the truth, and I have proofs Laura and Davis slept together. Laura sold herself for your treatment.
Speaker 2: How can I believe you are saying a lie. I know Lara cannot do.
Speaker 4: This, Okay. If you don't trust me, you can ask from Sir Kai. He didn't help her.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Told me Davis helped her.
Speaker 4: Davis used her. I told her he is not a good man. I could help her without any reason because I'm crazy for her. You can ask from Laura. Call her where is she?
Speaker 2: She's not at home. She's with Sir Kai. They are another city.
Speaker 3: She is saying a lie. Mom, call her. She's not with Sir Kai. She's with Davis.
Speaker 1: A Hello, mister Kai. Have you found a job for Laura?
Speaker 12: Hello Miss Eira, Yes, I found some jobs for her. But tomorrow we will go there for an interview.
Speaker 1: She's not with Sir Kai.
Speaker 4: I knew. Sorry, Aunt, I didn't hurt you. Please I can handle this situation. Please, I will marry with her. We should go now. Mom will tell you.
Speaker 8: Later tomorrow will your wedding with Jimmy. And that's my final decision. And I will not hear you. Why you don't understand we are dying and you are in love.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 5: I will never marry her, and it's my life. I can take decision. I think you have forgotten you told me I can take decision for my life. You will not force me.
Speaker 8: How's my wife?
Speaker 3: Doctor?
Speaker 5: She is taking stress and she cannot take stress anymore.
Speaker 7: Now she is a hot patient.
Speaker 4: She needs rest.
Speaker 7: Please give her rest.
Speaker 6: What will I do now?
Speaker 8: I'm losing my everything. It's all my fault. I didn't promise him. I could say no to Lois.
Speaker 5: Dad, don't cry. I will marry with Jimmy.
Speaker 8: I know you don't like her, but what can we do. It's our compulsion.
Speaker 5: I promise you this time. I will not run.
Speaker 13: Don't change hands?
Speaker 14: Who right?
Speaker 5: Yah?
Speaker 13: I make as a new plan, rearrange ASTs my life fan, I won't back.
Speaker 6: Do I see me agitated?
Speaker 4: You better wrote that. You never see me agitated.
Speaker 5: I think about my exes, playing amount of value, bating.
Speaker 6: That's how I get up on the top.
Speaker 8: Man, I'm calculating.
Speaker 4: My mount's a weapon.
Speaker 8: I'm funny, it's the engine.
Speaker 4: I'm never second guessing.
Speaker 5: I just do it.
Speaker 4: I was guessing because I feel I got the blessing.
Speaker 8: Persistent obsession. That's how you keep repressing.
Speaker 4: Now you're ready for that lesson?
Speaker 13: Ye don't change hand, right, Yeah, I'll make a plan rearranged a life fan I wanna.
Speaker 5: It can't stop us move.
Speaker 14: You can't stop us move, change hand.
Speaker 13: My life, Mama, No Fiercy Claire, you decided to be great.
Speaker 4: I know it feels I thinks got in your way. Fus through and the others say, upstand tall. You can't get the riddle.
Speaker 5: I need some managience. I'm so sorry, Laura. I don't want to do this, but I'm helpless. I'm sure you will understand me. You were right. We will meet another world. I will never forget you.
Speaker 4: I love you.
Speaker 5: I love you so much.
Speaker 15: Davis.
Speaker 1: Mama, thank god you are fine. How are you feeling now?
Speaker 15: I'm in pain? Where is my family? Mama?
Speaker 1: My love? Davis, your boyfriend was here, but he has gone. He has paid all hospitals bills, but your mama is not here.
Speaker 15: He did great. My mama is not fine. She should take rest. I think she does not know about my accident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are right, but where is Davis?
Speaker 15: When will he come back?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Tomorrow you can go home. You should. Thank to God he has given you a new life.
Speaker 15: Thank God, I'm fine, Lara.
Speaker 1: My love, you could kill me. Why did you do this?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: What will happen? Oh God, I cannot live with this bad news. Oh God, my daughter is a characterless My kids are bad. They are bad, Lara. I will not forgive you. I don't want to see your face again. God will not spare you.
Speaker 1: You did a sin. You are a criminal.
Speaker 15: Dad.
Speaker 14: I told you it was all that Made's fault. Now she is dead and Davis has came back.
Speaker 12: I'm proud of my daughter. Davis will come at night with his parents. Tomorrow will your wedding. I cannot believe my daughter will be a bride. I'm very happy for you. God bless you.
Speaker 7: So what will you wear?
Speaker 14: I will wear designer bridal dress at my wedding. Everybody will jealous of me and I will see there's face.
Speaker 7: Oh my love. We will enjoy your wedding.
Speaker 14: Love you, Dad. You are my everything, my friend, my father and my crime partner.
Speaker 12: My all is yours and I'm always with you. I can do anything for you. I think Davis and his family has came.
Speaker 14: Let's meet them.
Speaker 7: Andy.
Speaker 12: Please sorry for my bad behavior. You know my daughter is my everything. I can do anything for her. She cannot love without Davis.
Speaker 8: I can understand. It's okay. Please, Jimmy forgive him.
Speaker 14: I have forgiven him. Where is aunt fella?
Speaker 8: Bella is not fine? She is sick. That's why she could not come with us. She wanted to come with us, but she could not come with us.
Speaker 14: What happened with her?
Speaker 8: Her BP had shooted up?
Speaker 14: Oh God, bless her. Why are you met, Davis? I know I did wrong with that girl. I can apologize to her if you're want, no needs?
Speaker 5: So how are you feeling now?
Speaker 14: I'm not sick. Why are you saying like this?
Speaker 5: I mean, are you happy or not?
Speaker 14: Of course I'm very happy. You tell me are you happy or not?
Speaker 5: I cannot say anything.
Speaker 4: I like it?
Speaker 7: So Andy, what will you wear tomorrow?
Speaker 8: I didn't decide anything, Davis?
Speaker 5: What will you wear anything? I will buy a new clothes for me?
Speaker 14: Which designers dress?
Speaker 5: No? I will buy a new clothes from anywhere.
Speaker 14: No, you should buy a designer clothes. Everybody will see us and media will there. You are a groom, not a waitress.
Speaker 7: Don't take negative. She is kidding.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I can understand. It's her wedding and it's her right. She can take any decision for her.
Speaker 1: You can go, miss Laura else has paid.
Speaker 15: Thank you, mister Davis. I will not forgive you. You could come at the hospital. Where were you? Your phone is switched off? A mom, I was busy. Our college has a party and I was there.
Speaker 1: Don't lie, I will kill you. Why why, Laura?
Speaker 15: Why?
Speaker 2: I have known everything. You have sold yourself. You and Davis have slept together.
Speaker 1: From now on. I'm not your mother. Why did you do this?
Speaker 15: No, Mama, it's not truth. Who told you?
Speaker 1: Tell me?
Speaker 15: Then?
Speaker 1: How did you arrange money for my treatment?
Speaker 15: Davis helped me, He gave me money.
Speaker 1: Lara, you have killed me. You have broken my trust.
Speaker 15: Why Laura, why, Mama? I didn't do anything. Please, don't think wrong?
Speaker 2: Okay, So then tell me where were you last night?
Speaker 15: I was with Sir Kai. We were finding a job. Go in your room right now, Mama, I didn't do anything. How will I convince you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 15: God, please help me? And Davis? Where are you? I need you?
Speaker 14: Please? Davis?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 15: I think it's fake news. I cannot believe it. I have to meet Davis. Davis cannot marry with someone else. Davis loves me, he promised me he will never leave me. Davis, pick up my phone.
Speaker 7: Call Welcome, Welcome, How are you.
Speaker 8: I'm fine and nice arrangement.
Speaker 11: Yeah, everything is very beautiful.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Thank you so much. Jimmy is came.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, I want to see her. I'm going to see her.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 11: Oh wow, nice, you are looking like a queen.
Speaker 14: Thank you. How are you now?
Speaker 11: I'm fine. I was sick. I wanted to come, but thank god, now everything is fine.
Speaker 14: Has Davis came?
Speaker 11: Yeah, he is coming.
Speaker 10: Okay, my love. I should go outside. All guests are coming and the arrangement is very beautiful.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Oh hello, Kasai. I was thinking you would not come. Nice to see you. You should rest because I know you could not sleep to hear this news.
Speaker 1: No, who told you? I'm fine and I'm not a weak girl. I'm a brave girl. Come on, we should enjoy our friend's wedding.
Speaker 4: Something is wrong. I'm sure she will do something. Let's see, Kasai. What will you do?
Speaker 15: Davis? Davis?
Speaker 1: Stop?
Speaker 5: Thank god, Lara, what are you doing here? You should rest?
Speaker 15: I'm fine. Tell me why you are not picking up my phone and tell me is that true? Today is your wedding?
Speaker 5: Lara? I wanted to tell you everything. Lara stopped.
Speaker 8: Davis, what are you doing here? Everybody is waiting for you.
Speaker 6: Hey, come on, we don't have time, Davis.
Speaker 11: Jimmy wants to meet you.
Speaker 4: She is calling you, okay, oh wow, and you are a super dancer.
Speaker 14: Davis. I know you're not happy, but I swear I'm not a bad girl. Please trust me, Please, you have to give me one chance. I promise you I will change everything. I love you so much, Davis. You cannot understand my feelings because you doesn't love someone. You don't know what is love. Love a crazy feeling. Love can do anything.
Speaker 5: No, Jimmy, infect you don't know what is love. Love mean is sacrifice? Love mean is destroy yourself?
Speaker 4: And you are wrong.
Speaker 5: I love someone, but I have left her for my family. I have destroyed my happiness with my hands. I cannot see her sad, but today I have destroyed her. I have dead inside. I don't have any feelings without her. But what can we do?
Speaker 4: You love me?
Speaker 5: You want me infect, you want to get me.
Speaker 14: Who is that lucky girl? And I want to apologize that poor girl? But I know someone has shooted her.
Speaker 1: She is dead.
Speaker 4: What how do you know?
Speaker 5: That means it was you? You wanted to kill her. In fact, you are thinking she is dead. Laura is alive. Now I will tell to anyone. I will send you behind the bars.