Speaker 1: It's time for click it, or we mean skip it, or the clicking ey click it. We like the clicking. There are some some that we just automatically say skip, which is Kardashian. All right, okay, hit.
Speaker 2: The gossip pages. I'll give you the headline. Tell me if we're clicking or skipping. Headline Zach Effron hospitalized but fine after swimming incident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, click on it. He's a huge star. He's been in some great funny movies.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I know this guy. He started on you might You might know him from High School musical.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: No, he's in that hilarious movie where the couple moves in next to the house. That movie is hilarious, and that's.
Speaker 3: Where I'm know him from.
Speaker 2: He's recovering after a health scare during his vacation in Espana. On Friday, while staying at a villa, he experienced a minor swimming incident in the pool. He was taken to the hospital as a precaution. Released Saturday morning, he's fine. The night before, he was in high spirits parting at the Ushua he beats a hotel in beach club, dancing on stage with DJ Martin Garricks, who performs on Thursday. No indication drugs or alcohol were involved in whatever this incident was. So what.
Speaker 1: The movie he's in this year is the saddest movie I've seen since The Fault in Our Stars. It's called The Iron Claw, where he plays one of four brothers that were in wrestling. It's a true story about four brothers that wrestled in the eighties. They were famous or whatever, but all it's so sad because the other three brothers die in in suicide or whatever I got and he's the last brother left, and it's it is He's it's It's the saddest movie I've seen in a long time.
Speaker 3: Why would you put yourself through this?
Speaker 2: Does anything good happen to him?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean he gets it. He gets a staff staff in effection that gets in sepsis and he dies slowly. It's a real great movie.
Speaker 1: So he's sitting there watching his two boys play and he starts to cry, and then the kids come over and go, Dad, you okay, and he goes, I'm sorry, starts to apologize for crying. He goes, men, don't cry, I'm sorry, I don't cry. He goes, no, Dad, he goes, why are you crying? And he goes because I used to have brothers in the field, and the crying was in the script. And then the kids go, will be your brother's dad?
Speaker 2: Oh that's sweet, sissy, dad, He's don't cry.
Speaker 1: Kicked him in the name of the movie is Ironclaw. Watch it if you If you're a fan of the wrestling, wrestling like Mania and all that in the eighties, this is you'll love it.
Speaker 3: Oh so it was fake wrestling. I thought you meant a Greco Roman wrestling. No, okay headline. Oh pretend, I'm sorry, pretend wrestling these two again. Jennifer Lopez switched her engagement ring to her right hand. That's the story, isn't it.
Speaker 1: No one cares.
Speaker 3: Nobody cares.
Speaker 2: I'm not reading that. When even if you guys say clicking nipple tape, go away.
Speaker 3: With a naked picture or something will entertain.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe, but mostly the outfit she wears, you don't have to have too much of an imagination to see whatever's going on. All right, I was going on Google. We are skipping it.
Speaker 3: On Jennifer Lopez naked.
Speaker 1: Don't watch Ben Affleck do so much better? After he leaves her watch. Watch how he does so much better.
Speaker 2: She's like a black hole. She sucks the life out of here.
Speaker 1: Yes, even light doesn't doesn't escape.
Speaker 3: From the picture. I'm looking like she's more of a more of a brown hole.
Speaker 2: Oh Rugby Next Rugby headline, Sarah Hyland l a home was broken into and she saw the purpse. She's on Modern Family.
Speaker 3: Oh she's the daughter, the smart ass daughter.
Speaker 2: Wow clicking, Yeah, let's hear it.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: She was burglarized and saw it. The Modern Family actress wasn't home at the time, but got an alert from her security system and saw two masked men in the act on her phone. Cops went to her house and searched to see if they could find anyone hanging around, but they were long gone. Not sure what was stolen.
Speaker 1: That's about not much of the story there. Yeah, that show is still in the air.
Speaker 2: They finished finished, new stuff is finished. It'll be in syndication forever though.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: Let's say, let's get my sound ready. Let's see it's appropriate for this story.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good.
Speaker 2: Import but Dave, because Ryan Reynolds responds to Veterinarian's offer of free belly rub okay, also a DJ offer. By the way, Ryan Reynolds, Yes, he's been very chatty on Instagram this weekend. Yesterday he had a very funny response to a veterinary hospital's offer. Ryan shared a comedic ad from Okanagan Veterinary Hospital and British Color Columbia. It advertised free belly rubs with exams sorry pets only and Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Ryan.
Speaker 2: Reynolds, don't think for a second I won't come in to redeem this offer belly rubs or why became a Golden retriever in the first place.
Speaker 1: It's amazing how all of this is connected because his wife is best friends with who. His wife is best friends with who? The games with her last year Chiefs Guys KiB Off, Jesse Dixon, Jesse Dixon, his wife Blake Lively is best friend Taylor, Taylor, Taylor and them. So Taylor Swift isn't an all time high obviously the most popular entertainer in the history of the world since whenever, and now you know, Ryan Reynolds, the best friends that they all hang out are now you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah headline Tiffany Hadish admits, what did you Taylor Swift he did. That's a delay, dude, Listen, I really want to you want to take that risk on this show, somebody's gonna be waiting for you out.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna double down, baby, No you don't. This is for Taylor Swift, double double double.
Speaker 1: Listen to all the Taylor Swift fans and fanatics. Yeah, that was Dwight Witten Swift.
Speaker 3: It was Dwight witting you. If you want to collect your very own Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Way to hold that one, way to hold that one.
Speaker 1: Swift Bears was here earlier. So uh, you better take your break lines when you leave all. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Tiffany hadis headline admits to odd gross side hustle.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I want to but let me that's a funny girl.
Speaker 3: If Tiffany had Di she's a comedian and actress, said tod She's been in night school.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's hilarious.
Speaker 3: She's bad boys rider down. Okay, I know this girl. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, when you're trying to make it, you do what you can to make ends meet until your ship comes in. Tiffany had a creative and kind of nasty way of doing that on Nick Cannon's We Play in Spades podcast, he confessed her She confessed to making money in a very odd way. Early on, she told the story of how, in the early days, she sold her dirty laundry for cast.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's so many sickos out there. They buy it.
Speaker 2: But her name wouldn't bring in the big bucks at the time, so she took a different approach.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 2: I would say, my name was Rosalinda, and I was halle Berry's housekeeper, and I have her dirty panties. If anybody wants to buy some.
Speaker 3: Darn it.
Speaker 2: No way, she said, I'd make three hundred bucks a pair. It was on craigs List.
Speaker 3: We got to start doing that right.
Speaker 1: No one's buying your underwear.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying I'll wear women's underwear all day. I'll sell it and say, hey, you know what, Tina from accounting worthies they like, start a Tina from accounting, fake social media, you know.
Speaker 1: Make up something better than Tina from accounting accountings. The marketing is already really bad at this point.
Speaker 3: Tina from accounting is hot though, okay.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. They don't know Tina from accounting. Let me picture will I'm not sure that's still a thing. Okay, it's selling dirty underwear.
Speaker 3: I I pick a big name then and I'll say these were Mary Tyler Moore's underwear.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it on my phone. Can you Google buy dirty underwear dot com or whatever? It's right, go to the next one.
Speaker 2: But like it's not in your favorites. Headline Toby McGuire has p DA fest with model Babette's drejos.
Speaker 1: Public display.
Speaker 2: Click on it, right age group, wrong person. Just weeks after Toby maguire was allegedly dating twenty year old Lily Cha, a story of his ex wife Jennifer I defended him over, he was photoed in a similar situation, making the latest headlines undeniable. The forty nine year old was caught vacationing and engaging in some beachside PDA with twenty four year old model but Bets three bulls. They were at a private beach in Sardinia, Italy, enjoying the serve. So she's twenty and he is enjoying the sign probably and each other for twenty five years apart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, it's about right, Okay, good for him.
Speaker 3: The search took me to the pantibank dot com and now I'm currently scrolling models.
Speaker 1: Tell me how many?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you want to buy CJ. Chang panties or Clara Johansson. Let's go count Clara Johanson.
Speaker 2: Who are they?
Speaker 3: Their models? He shows pictures of them. So here's a thong that's not bad? How much forty bucks? I mean, if you're a perverby Bucks is.
Speaker 2: Pretty weird as you search the website.
Speaker 3: Reason are weird?
Speaker 1: The problem is they're not hearing them.
Speaker 3: You know it's a guy like me. But that's my point. Her, should we just we got to start one with you.
Speaker 2: Oh, you can do it headline. Oh, it's been a while since we've heard from her. Mamie Laverac takes first steps two months after five Story Fall, The greatest.
Speaker 1: Story, the greatest band we have on our list, easily the greatest.
Speaker 3: Can I just name the next website for used underword sniffer? Call?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay, so click on it.
Speaker 2: I thought Barbara Streisan had that one.
Speaker 1: This is the story of the lady that has now fallen twice from heights, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's either she jumped or she was thrown. It's the only way you fall off a five story building over a railing, but we're not hearing how but when calls the heartstar Mami Lavrock continues to make progress after the five story fall in May that left her clinging to life, We spook post a video showing the young actress for the first time. Also showed her standing and taking her very first steps. Quote thank you surgeons, thank you prayers, thank you Lord. Mami has just taken her first steps. The twenty year old was left in critical condition after falling five stories from a balcony walkway May the twenty sixth. She was in the hospital for quote a medical emergency.
Speaker 1: Yes, somehow this girl in a wheelchair fell over a balcony rail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were Adam and it wasn't suicide. So that means somebody picked her up and threw.
Speaker 1: Her, threw off it five stories and she lived to tell this story. But apparently he doesn't remember if somebody threw off or not.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a case for Colombo.
Speaker 2: I think it does, absolutely does solve it in five minutes.
Speaker 1: One more thing you said.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you said that you in the wheelchair at the time, and that makes sense.
Speaker 1: It makes sense.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, till my wife finds out I met you.
Speaker 2: Headline Larsa Pippin is moving on from Marcus Jordan.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to click on it. Larsa Pippen that is the sister? Is the is it? Is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's let's click and follow. Okay, you're right.
Speaker 2: I thought it was the Pippin that pipp had died in Johns when.
Speaker 3: You were doing this. Pippot did not die. Jaws and you know it.
Speaker 1: Conclusive.
Speaker 3: Remember when when you were doing sports now would come up to your window to look at the studio. Look, I'm Scottie Pippot. No, I would press my nose, move it to the side. Yes, look I'm Scottie Pippot.
Speaker 1: Then hen just swing the door open and scream, are you on the radio?
Speaker 3: You're the air right now?
Speaker 2: Click on clicking. Just last week we told you that Marcus has moved down from Larsa with a new romantic interest, and now appears Larsa is on the same page as she's seeing someone else. Reality stars Zay Wilson TMZ says the couple are not official at this point, but they're spending a lot of time together.
Speaker 3: So okay, I don't even know who these people are. It's such a beautiful name of Larsa. It sounds like you're sitting. You go in your doctor, you said I got X Y symptoms and he comes back. He goes, mister Whitnam, so sorry, you have Larsa.
Speaker 2: No, it's not fair.
Speaker 3: It's not fair, not Larsa. We were I can't sam Elli hadn't been around. It hadn't been around. I'll bring it back next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh huh.
Speaker 2: This guy's been around.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll tell you one bad John Wade is not in the house.
Speaker 2: There is one more headline with it headline Ariana Maddox's trainer slash boyfriend slams plastic surgery rumors. I know who that is. She was on Love Island. Yeah, by skipping that.
Speaker 3: It's one hell of a season. They do this.
Speaker 1: They do this on purpose to get in. Oh, she's been slammed for the plastic surgery.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't find out who's true that.
Speaker 2: Don't know who she is.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, Vision.
Speaker 1: First, Vision First Ie Care. You can get an appointment now. School starts on Thursday. Let's make sure we got the kids. I did this when Maggie was in second grade. Teacher called goes, yeah, I pretty much know what this is. We're like, what's going on here? She's struggling here or here? And she was like, I bet you it's glasses. So we went to Vision First years ago when she was in second grade, and they went through the car wash. She got her eyes examined, even it's second grade, which Maggie was so cute, still cute, but just so cute, and they put some glasses on her and she wore them in class and everything got improved. So if you think there's an issue with the eyesight, certainly go to Vision First I Care. Whether you're six months old or sixty something, let's go get some glasses at Vision First Eye Care. There are eighteen locations making appointment. They'll take care of you. Back after this, news radio eight forty w h as Courtney donehole will stop buying. Talk about something.
Speaker 2: Good, good, good good news.
Speaker 1: Maybe the market sucks today for good, good good. Dave does a good one to go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Sounds just like Armstrong.
Speaker 3: You guys sound amazing, even though this is Randy.
Speaker 4: Sorry, that's another one I don't like.
Speaker 3: Man, because you because you're short. Your weedies, you know, is because you're short. Courney short people have.
Speaker 5: At the front there, short people have, don't know. This is your money report with.
Speaker 3: Johnny Armand.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: I did a joke about Kermit Jagger the other day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so long.
Speaker 4: It was a joke that didn't quite work, didn't land.
Speaker 3: It was fine, all right, let me tell it real quick.
Speaker 1: No, listen, gave us some good news.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, nothing says party to gen Z quite like a fifty deck power Point.
Speaker 3: A fifty what deck power Okay?
Speaker 4: Yes. According to The Wall Street Journal, twenty somethings and teens are throwing presentation parties where attendees make slide shows based on themes. They could be wacky, they could be serious, they could be sexy.
Speaker 3: Would be fun if we did a power that's all a power point party.
Speaker 4: So yeah, they took off during the pandemic as a way for strangers break to break the ice. They did on Zoom and now it's continuing in real life, and gen Z says, yeah, this is a way to do it. I remember, did I ever tell I told you the time I went out on a date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he brought his stop stupid joke.
Speaker 1: So, oh my god, dollars stop. All right, so hang on, this is the saddest generation. It really is, really, really is lost lost generation power Points for fun.
Speaker 4: It was so funny because somebody did a presentation about something they do it about the other people at the party, and one person goes, I feel heard.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, oh yeah, I don't. I don't know. They'll figure it out, but right now it just seems, well, the saddest, the saddest group of people ever.
Speaker 4: The power Point.
Speaker 2: I was like, what.
Speaker 1: Why no one wants that? That's a that's a no, honeywhere are we going? It's a power Point?
Speaker 3: No gosh, wait a minute. I'm really torn because the Henderson's are having a PowerPoint party, but at the same time, the Abernathys are having a math equation party.
Speaker 2: Do you power Point?
Speaker 3: Courtney?
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's terrible. That's a really bad joke. You gotta you gotta throw money into the jar for that.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, whoa miss Oh it's.
Speaker 4: Sell at power Point.
Speaker 3: Nobody got this.
Speaker 1: I did, now, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I did know, my lord, Okay, she's being nasty, so I got something for you.
Speaker 4: Kurtney donahoe, I hate rush, so all right. In Food News last year, Kellogg split its snacks business from its North American cereal operations and they called it Kelenova. Now, candymaker Mars is said to be thinking about buying the maker of pringles and cheese its and pop tarts and would add to the Mars thing of candy all these other goodies. It's actually going to be one of the biggest deals in the consumer industry this year if this actually goes through.
Speaker 1: So okay, people are oh, did I bore.
Speaker 4: You on that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm sorry, tell us more about the powerful there.
Speaker 4: There's actually not a lot of good news out there. So that's why I'm like, wow, I'm really reaching today because I mean, look at the Dow. It's down eighty.
Speaker 1: Points twenty, which is better than what it was.
Speaker 4: It was better than what we are. I mean, we're two hours into the training day, and when I first got on with you, we were at like a thousand, one hundred down off the opening of Dow. The S and P five hundred is on track for its worst day since September twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: So see, yeah, and this is all driven off the stocks is the bad jobs report from last week and orders some indications of the possibility is where sessions are happening.
Speaker 3: Is there any truth to it that all of this is due to the guy that plays with trains.
Speaker 1: Not plays with trains. He bought all the trains ago.
Speaker 4: Is this has anything to warm buffin dow that that you're with his sort of like, is he the guy who plays with trains?
Speaker 1: Well, technically he's not wrong because he is playing with trains. If he owns all the trains.
Speaker 4: He is he's not. So yes, that's one of the reasons, because we do see apple down. But the bigger over arching thing is traders are starting to say, well, maybe the Federal Reserve was a little too slow to cut interest rate, you think, and we could like.
Speaker 2: A year or too slow.
Speaker 1: But also they're saying the thirty years now at six point four and the fifteens at a five point eight, which is the lowest it's been in a long time.
Speaker 4: No, it's I mean we're looking at I mean, obviously usually yields working when you look at treasuries, they work in the opposite way of the stock market. Yeah, so a lot of people are seeing all right, Well, people are rushing into those rushing into treasuries. Usually that's what why they say, Oh, it's the same you.
Speaker 2: Said, rushing. Dave's like a little brother and he just keeps it. You tell him something bothers you. Oh, it keeps.
Speaker 1: Coming all day.
Speaker 4: Every day is rushed. But on Friday, we had that payrolls report, we had the jobs report where employers at one hundred and fourteen thousand of the payrolls. So yeah, they're saying, eh, this was ugly. This was not a report that we expected. We expected it to be a lot better. So now we're seeing it triggering this sell off because everybody's afraid, hey, are we heading into recession? Are we in recession right now? Taking a look at the Dower down eight hundred and fifty points, the S and P five hundred down two point four percent, the NASTAC a little bit better. It was down five percent earlier. It's down about two and three quarters percent in trading. So a lot of people watching what's going on in the markets today with the news radio eight forty wha s Bloomberg Money Report. I'm Courtney Donahoe.
Speaker 3: It's a little rush for Courtney Donahoe. It's your favorite little band, all right, from Brianna in New Orleans? Now, I love Yeah, was in New Orleans, she says, stop mispronouncing Tiffany hattis his name? Okay, what did we say? No?
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 3: What did I say?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it's again you always screwed up. He here's the thing. She's like famous, and you still always go I can't remember what she is. Let me google it, you actually say, let me google it.
Speaker 3: Let me google. I've already forgotten who she Tiffany Hattish. Oh my god, I'm not saying it wrong.
Speaker 2: Is it ha it is? Or is it Chard? It's? Uh, well, I'm not gonna say it's sayed Brianna in New Orleans.
Speaker 3: If you're still listening, let me know who mispronounced. If it's all three of this all right, I want to do the where to go that gone it spot? Nick?
Speaker 2: Well will you find it?
Speaker 3: Oh, dear Squatchy.
Speaker 2: I pulled this one because it's well, let's just say this is probably a guy and his wife coming back from that PowerPoint party that Courtney was just talking about. This is Roberts. Oh Robert, Hi, Bob yesterday, my wife and I that triggers me.
Speaker 3: I'm right. A lot of people get pissed off when they're Roberts, really.
Speaker 2: And you call them Bob Robert for apples.
Speaker 1: Bob was duuted.
Speaker 3: I love Bob. Bob Peter's here.
Speaker 1: Look, no, we just cut hair.
Speaker 2: So Fonda Peters is here?
Speaker 1: Can we get to the story?
Speaker 2: Yesterday?
Speaker 3: It is a dollar out come on.
Speaker 2: My wife and I were coming back from dinner and I decided to cut through our neighborhood in a different way than we've ever gone before. You're following the cars navigation. We ended up turning onto a section of road that was under construction. It was gated off, but the gate was wide open and there were no signs saying don't enter. My wife is telling me to turn around, but I move forward. When we got to the other side, a second gate was also open, but it did have a sign that said absolutely no trespassing. This road is just a couple of blocks from our house. And now my wife is afraid that we're gonna get in trouble for having trespassed. Is there any chance of that if we didn't get caught at the time, they're not gonna come for us later, are they? Oh?
Speaker 1: My gosh, what did you marry? But what did you marry? First of all, where does it where? Just take place? Do you know?
Speaker 3: You don't know?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's it's gotta be up north. It's gotta be up north, because anybody in the South knows. If you see one of those signs that says private property, do not go. You don't cross that sign, okay, because that sign's letting you know if you come on this property, I could kill you just for being ugly. And that's I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Or they're gonna eat your face. And you hear stuff like give her some good Paul, Can we eat them, pa Paul?
Speaker 1: But no, you respect other people's private property. You don't go on the property. Okay. I'm giving you information because at some point you're gonna get out of Middletown and go move outside of the circle and you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna be in. There's plenty of no trust passing private property signs in South Louisville. Yes, that's one joke.
Speaker 2: No, you don't play that.
Speaker 3: Let's go goof on the guy that says no trust pass The.
Speaker 1: Second thing is I get look, I turn around, I don't go. I don't go through the second sign. But never never, never, ever, ever, ever ever go past the private property.
Speaker 2: No admitutes, but you didn't hurt anybody. Nobody is coming for you, boud No, No one's coming for you.
Speaker 1: No, no, not a time.
Speaker 3: You always want to walk up and on a rainy night knock on their door and ask if you use their phone.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: They do love that.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, it's not Mississippi Burning nineteen sixty three and a truck is pulling behind you and and they're ramming you in the rear as.
Speaker 3: They all of a sudden, I want to see this movie. I had no idea.
Speaker 2: By the way, Gene Hackman is brilliant in that movie, and it's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Have you seen Hackman lately? He's like walking around going to seven eleven's.
Speaker 1: And It's the strange thing about Hackman is that most of the greatest actors, like Kevin Costern all them will tell you the greatest actor I ever worked with was Gene Hackman. And he's like a former marine that just happened to get.
Speaker 3: Into Who's a greater actor, Gene Hackman or Corey Feldman. The only reason I say Corey Feldban is I'm getting bombarded with these Corey Feldman videos. Why because evidently because.
Speaker 2: He's got a band him on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, and I didn't get to sit in on the interview. It's absolutely horrible, awful. It's it's a train wrector watch. I'm embarrassed to watch it. But writing songs evidently Limp Biscuit, who, by the way.
Speaker 1: Is horrible thing as a goof.
Speaker 3: They're taking him out on tour with they.
Speaker 1: Did it as a goof, oh my gosh, he's so bad, or you get that guy, and then when they come on stage they look like they're great.
Speaker 3: It's like the time they voted little Fat Dwight as prom king and I was all excited, but they dump pig's blood on me.
Speaker 1: So he Feldman has been Feldman was in a in a list of Tommy Howell.
Speaker 2: It kind of fits though, Oh my god, eighty stars.
Speaker 1: Who's worse Feldan or.
Speaker 3: How wait a minute, man, rugby rugby rugby dude, you crossed the line.
Speaker 1: Man, So when we interviewed him, you were not a boarder on the board with that interview because we did the interview and remember he brought up the sexual abuse in Hollywood, and then when you followed up with a question about a Dave, he was like, I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 2: You brought it up.
Speaker 3: I booked Corey Felderman on the show. I was one of the got it and then he rescheduled and I was on. I think it was in Cobbos and Lucas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you didn't miss anything even though he was on the string.
Speaker 3: Is this Corey Felban's music?
Speaker 2: It's Tommy Howel Oh, geez, mister Rugby.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is a whiskey demon. It is.
Speaker 1: See I know it was whiskey drunk to like it.
Speaker 3: Listen this delivery.
Speaker 1: Oh really, it's called a glory hole.
Speaker 3: There's a hole in the wall. I will say you this, no, no jokes. Live. This show was incredible.
Speaker 1: No, it was stop it.
Speaker 2: He tries, he tries hard.
Speaker 3: No, I'm telling you no, it's live live. This show was really incredible. It was I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: You cannot separate the nineteen eighties movie star from what's happening today.
Speaker 3: I wasn't a big Tommy Howe movie star fan because all it was like The Outsiders, all these movies. I didn't watch those. Now that was Eric Roberts yeah, Eric Roberts is, I.
Speaker 2: Think here's the chorus right here. I see there is no no, it takes a while, there isn't one. Oh boy, okay, go oh that's not terrible good stuff right there.
Speaker 3: All right, let's do it. Most visited websites in twenty twenty fur this thus far?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Porn hub number nine.
Speaker 3: Well, oh, number ten is and people are constantly in Mexico saying, we'll join this, and that's what we're getting. Contact WhatsApp. You know what that is?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a it's a texting uh platform that is encrypted, so you have to punch. The person that receives the text has to punch in a like a you know what's a code? I get it? So it is encrypted texts. Plus, it's the only way we communicated with John in Europe because it was free. We literally would FaceTime on what's what's up?
Speaker 3: App?
Speaker 1: For free?
Speaker 3: Nothing's free? They got there getting something from you? I don't know, promise it. You're dingling pigs. Number nine is Yan decks, you buy your pants? What is this?
Speaker 2: That's just a little technology sound.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: You're showing your ignorance. Uh. It happens to be one of the most prominent search engines in Russia. Sorry, free billion views just shows your ignorance. Number eight didn't even know this is things still. Yahoo comes in number eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, some good stories. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: They were the first world one of the first, right.
Speaker 1: Well they they to goggle. They were, they were the biggest at one point. I mean they were killing it and they were on the sport local sports guys to go right for him. It was pretty good stuff and they were always break news. But now they're not, well, they used to be.
Speaker 3: Number seven is Wikipedia, where over four billion people go a month to get an accurate information exactly. I believe some of your information may have been.
Speaker 1: We're not totally inaccurate. Some of the most people, you know, some of it, most people are. We just need to know when he was a coach, or when he acted in this movie, or what year it was.
Speaker 2: And if they editorialize I'll kind of pointed out a lot of chairs.
Speaker 3: I'm all mispronounced this, So I just say. A Chinese search engine comes in at number six.
Speaker 1: Sure, it's fine.
Speaker 3: The name of it is long Wang. It comes in a synchronized divers It comes into four billion views a month.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Imagine if the pole vaulture was a diver. Wow that splash. I wonder if you like, oh, you'd be terrible diver or what he He depends on the kind of diving.
Speaker 3: He could maybe incorporate it and maybe the last thing that hit the diving.
Speaker 1: Board Rugby Rugby.
Speaker 3: Number five is Acts formerly known as Twitter, and we'll i'll call it Twitter for decades. Six billion views a month.
Speaker 2: Right next to the old Seers building.
Speaker 3: Number four is Instagram with or they call it the Graham or it's.
Speaker 1: Called insta stuff. It's insta dude.
Speaker 3: Hey check me on instance. Instagram seven billion views a month. Keep it in the family. At number three because it's all Zuckerberg stuff. He owns Instagram or sorry Facebook, Facebook and Instagram together. Uh, Facebook fifteen billion views a month.
Speaker 1: They're all old people, now, okay, but that's the same Like you are checking it every ten minutes. That's a view every time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, we're got just wrap this up. YouTube thirty one billion views a month is the key. Of course, everybody knows what number one is. Number one is Google eighty two billion views a month.
Speaker 2: And just outside of the top ten was Lots of Pasta, louisvel dot Com right eleven. Oh, you can order everything at your charcuterie boards. You can get some gifts there, order your family sized entrees. We call ahead, so we get our lunch meat and our cheese ready to go. We just go. I know you guys are waiting in line, but our orders right there.
Speaker 1: We buy the whole bean coffee from Lots of Pasta. You bag it yourself.
Speaker 2: It's in the back and grind it there.
Speaker 1: Oh you could grind it there. It's that's for sure. But we have the grinder in the house, which is nothing better than grinding up right then and then brewing a pot of coffee because we like to stay away from the pods because I think that's just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: We're not pod people.
Speaker 1: We are not pod people. So we like to make a whole pot of coffee. Man shocking. So you could get your whole bean coffee at Lots of Pasta. It's something in the back towards the former cafe, right next to the coffee shot. That's exactly right. And to the left or where you get your coffe is where you get the ugly dip that is with the morning Uh, that dip you could put on eggs. It's delicious. It's got sour cream and breakfast, the.
Speaker 2: Salsa.
Speaker 1: Just go in there and go where's the ugly dip?
Speaker 2: And then they'll point right where sat Tony's like, what me ugly dip? There's lots of put lots of us at Louisville dot com