Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by a very special guest. Now look, I say this every week. If you're broke, the bare minimum you can do is go on over to the social media pages and follow these people. Boost their numbers up. That means money for them down the line. All right, the place you're gonna head to is Twitter at Devoured my Soul. The O and soul is a zero For the links to all of this stuff, You're gonna go to the episode description as always. Now, look, payday rolls around and you finally have some cash in the account, and your kid runs up and he's like, Dad, I need braces, and you go, look, I don't have time for your braces. Right now. I have to head on over to this person's OnlyFans, same user name at Devoured my Soul. The oh and soul is a zero links everything below. Ladies and gentlemen, my guests for the evening Salem, Salem, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight. Where's now I have to ask, and we're working on a little bit of a delay. It's okay. I will just not talk over you as I normally do with guests, which is good for you actually, because it gets exhausting. I assume, first of all, my wife and I take one trip a year. We spend eight days up in Salem, Massachusetts for Halloween every year. That's our thing. I don't know if you chose that name because you're going with the look, but I want to get into that. I want to talk about you getting into the industry, where you'd like to go, where you'd like to grow. So first, let me ask you the third rudius question you can ask a woman. The first one is like how much do you weigh? The second rudeist one is like are you pregnant? Number three though, and I think you'll be okay in this category. Can I ask you how old you are?
Speaker 2: I'm twenty, so I'm kind of just getting started.
Speaker 1: Off, but totally totally okay. All right, It's going to be a different thing when some kid asks you, at like sixty years old, how old are you? You're not gonna feel is quite happy about that. But that's okay. We're not there yet. Let me ask you, do you know what your measurements are? And I'll say this, the measurements you're thinking are not the ones I'm thinking because I have no idea what those fucking numbers mean? So can I ask you what your height is?
Speaker 2: I'm five to one?
Speaker 1: Okay, what is your cup size?
Speaker 2: I actually don't wear brash.
Speaker 1: God, it's such a shame for everybody who sees you on the street. Oh my goodness, Oh you've ruined their day. Let me ask you. Can I ask you what your shoe size is? For my foot guys out.
Speaker 2: There, I'm a side stebbing.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, now take me through it. Tell me your story. How did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry? What form was it? Was it camming, stripping? Was it this that? However, you decided to cross over from the you know, and you're twenty, so I'm not positive if you had jobs before this, which I'll ask, and if they, you know, impacted at all you stepping into this industry. But you know, what was the step? When were you? Like? I can't do normal shit. I can't just I can't go to a fucking Best Buy and work an eight hour shift, Like, I got to do something different. Talk me through it.
Speaker 2: So I kind of always knew throughout like high school that I was definitely going to end up in sex work in one way or another. My mom was actually a dancer, so I'm very comfortable. I've always been very comfortable with my body. So I started off with sugaring, and then obviously whether I started selling content that I would make, like by myself or like with my boyfriends at the time. And then a week or so after I turned eighteen, I started learning how this strip. And then I started working at my first strip club, so I started doing that. And then now I'm kind of just getting more into serious like OnlyFans, actual porn with like other stars and models. And then I also do findom kind of a little bit, but I kind of stick mainly to content.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, le let me ask you in this So I'm significant. I'm significantly older than you. Okay, I know I look wonderful, don't don't get me wrong, But I'm thirty eight. And I interview a lot of big name, you know, performers and this and that, but they've all been in the industry a few years, and they talk about more of the mainstream stuff then the newer girls I have that come on. Generally it's people who are camming for the first time are getting onto only fans. I don't know anything about the sugaring thing. I know nothing about it. I'm a broke, goofy guy, so like and with a wife, so I'm not, like, you know, necessarily looking for it. Can you take me through at least your experience? Was that a thing of talk me through it? How do you do that? So I contact you on an app and I go, hey, what are you looking for?
Speaker 2: So honestly, it's not that easy. It's kind of like my best sugar daddies have been people that have found me. I actually I had a pretty rough I have a pretty rough life, and this one guy found me on Instagram like forever ago, and he just started sending me money like randomly, and then it wasn't until like a year after he had just been sending me hundreds of thousands of dollars until he was like, hey, like, do you want me my sugar baby? And I was like yeah, And that was my first real sugaring experience. He's a lovely guy. I still talk to him. He's been in my life for years. He's just not in this state, so we never meet. It's kind of more just virtually, but I have had in person sugar daddies, where usually I'm paid around one thousand dollars per date and then like we go do whatever, hang out out. I'm very much I've always said that, like, for me, sugaring is really easy because my whole life, I've kind of always been like spoiled by any man that was in my life, and I'm kind of just used to that aspect. But I also do not look at people as an ATM or like a wallet, unless if that's like kind of like a thing that's spoken about, kind of like with findam, where it's what's agreed upon between the both of us. But I have lately been looking at like the sugaring dating apps kind of like seeking secret benefits, what's your price? I just haven't really been having the best with that. I kind of prefer for people to find me and then actually enjoy me for who I am, so I don't have to put on the act. If that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Sure, No, that makes total sense. Can I ask do you establish things like expectation before going into Like again, I'm totally oblivious to this, So is it like the person lays out hey during this date. I'd love for this to happen or is it them just paying for the date and then it's up to them to kind of impress you. But maybe, you know, maybe you give him a break on some stuff and like he's kind of dorky with this, but that's fine. Like how how is that set I can understand giving a woman a thousand dollars to go out on a date. I could. I could not understand asking for anything, Like I would be like, you're gorgeous, We'll just do whatever you want to do. Say I'm like, that's you know, it's not my call. How is that set up? How would the expectations set well?
Speaker 2: Kind of like what you just said, like how you would be comfortable with one thing, and like how you would treat the girl if you were in this situation. It's kind of like that. Not everyone's the same, everyone's kind of different. I do prefer to ask, like what people's budget is before anything, because my time is money and I do have a lot of respect for myself and I know that I'm worth a lot, and so I usually do check with people beforehand, like Hey, what's your budget? Like what would you be comfortable paying with for a date, what kind of lifestyle. Do you live like I wanted to be comfortable for both of us. It's not really just about the money for me. It never has been just about the money for me. I've completely cut off sugar dayes I've had in the past who have had a large amount of money to give me. Every single time I would see them, but our personalities just would not come like they weren't compatible. So I just I kind of cut them off, gotcha. No disrespect to them, no hate towards them. It's just I don't think that we would work out well for like a long term thing. And there are people that don't like long term things and they like kind of more short term or just like a one time thing or people coming from out of state, and that's also okay with me. But if it's a long term thing, I definitely I like to ask questions beforehand, so I make sure that we're both happy.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, question about sugar baby or swear to God, and then we'll move on. How does a sugar daddy let you know, I don't have that much money anymore. Have you ever had anyone who's had to take a step back? And I'm sure it's like disheartening for everyone involved. But maybe you haven't.
Speaker 2: Honestly, No, okay, okay, I mean actually my long term sugar died. I said, that's still in my life. That's been my life for years. He has lost multiple jobs while we've had our thing going on, and he has been like, hey, like I'm sorry, Like I can't really help out with stuff right now. It doesn't mean that I completely cut him off. I just I'm not going to be sending a bunch of stuff to him, you know, like spending all hours of the day if he wants to, like call for four hours, I'm not doing that. Because although I do care about the people I interact with to a very high level, like I care about everyone in my life, I just this is kind of like a job thing for me. So it's I don't like wasting my time. And you know, I do try to help him with stuff, like if he is like looking for certain jobs or like whatever, I'll help him and help him research. But I never sure.
Speaker 1: You know, no, I get that I worked retail. You could be the nicest person and I could really care about you. You can't walk out of this store with the computer if you don't have the money for it, though, So we could sit in chit chat all day, but I get it, and you should say that with confidence. This this is a job. This is your professional This is a professional job. You do excellent at it from what it sounds like, and you're only growing and getting better. So you have my support and that means nothing because we just met. But still I think you are approaching it, maybe even even kinder than the impression I had of it. You know, I would expect if someone said, hey, I lost my job, okay, Salem block number sounds good, And the fact that you don't do that seems like you're a genuine, authentic type person and that's very nice to hear.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: All Right, off of that, now let's move. So you start dancing. You said, there's a little bit of a family history there, this and that. But were you uncomfortable the first time you went up? Because I understand maybe you kind of knew the under the lifestyle, or at least have some bearing of what it was, and we've all seen movies with it and this and that. But when the moment actually hits for you to like hit a stage or start walking around with shots or doing something, how is that different than everything you thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 2: Honestly, So, like I said, since my mom was a dancer, her and I are very close. Like I'm very open with her about everything I do with work, from sugaring to findom to content, Like whenever I do shoots with other models, I always tell her. So my first time ever going into a strip club was actually my first time ever dancing at a strip club. I'd never stopped putting wood club before that day ever, And honestly, I was I wasn't really nervous. I was a cheerleader fifty for fifteen years, so I'm really used to having a lot of attention on me. I don't really have stage fright that much. I know I can dance. I'm very I'm very good at dancing, you know what I mean. So I wasn't too nervous about that. But my friends and I were getting like kind of tipsy before and I kind of forget that I'm tiny. I only weighed like ninety five pounds most of the time, so I'm really small, and they did not remember that, and so they got me really really drunk, and I actually got on stage, started gagging, ran off stage ran outside, threw up on the floor and they were like, you're high. I was like, okay, cool, because I was really nervous that I was going to like screw that up. And I'm just glad that, like, while we were going through the process of talking with like the managers and stuff, like, my head was still kind of fully there because I mean, strip clubs are kind of shady sometimes and that club was definitely not a good fit for me, but there was definitely a good club for me to learn kind of more what it was about. So my mom definitely gave the run down before I had left the house and was like, hey, like, expect this to happen. If they try to make you do this, don't do this. And so I kind of went into it kind of knowing exactly what it was going to be like, and honestly, I have never really had any surprising moments happened before at the club. I kind of went into it with a pretty clear head.
Speaker 1: So sure, if you don't know the exact obviously, I'm just looking for a ballpark here, but I have heard the horror stories of a girl going into the club paying the house fee. It is fucking dead and like I've interviewed girls who were like, I drove an hour and a half to get to this club. It was dead. I worked for eight hours. I ended up losing twenty five dollars. And I was like, oh man, that is the worst. Can I ask you, have you ever had a bad day like that? And then the inverse right there, camera there you go, the inverse, that's perfect. You are amazing. By the way, there's a wonderful camera shot. If you are only listening to this, make sure you check out the video. But what was your worst day? And what was your best day? And I bet you remember your best day more than your worst day. And we're talking cash here, not like, you know, some girl got drunk and throw up outside and almost landed on your shoes, you know.
Speaker 2: So I luckily I live kind of close to LA. Usually I live in LA. But I'm kind of going through some housing stuff right now. So yeah, I usually I live in LA. So there's a lot of options for me, and a lot of the options that we have out here, they're all very different. Not every club is the same either. So there are some clubs that require a house fee. There's some clubs that don't require a house fee. There's some clubs that do paycheck, some clubs that don't do paycheck. All the clubs that I've worked at have been no paycheck, no house fee, so it's kind of just like all straight cash every single day. I make sure that I count all my money, so I make sure that no one's giving off the top of my money. So I've never had an experience with the house fees, but I have definitely heard a lot of horror stories in different states, which I'm a little nervous about because I am going to start traveling this year for dance. Hopefully for my birthday, I want to kind of plant a whole entire thing Vegas, Miami, on Texas.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: But my best day it was this guy. And I'm very open, like I don't keep shame. I'm very open with basically every kink and featherish in the world. This particular customer, he had like an age play key, which is just something I'm not very comfortable with. And at first it started with me and another girl, and he wanted to have a competition between the two of us, and he said, whichever one of us got him hard first, he would give a thousand dollars and then finish the rest of our like the VIP with him. And he also got like Mike Club at the time had like specific rooms that you'd have to pay like super high amounts of money for to get that room, and he paid for that room, so we kind of got that for the whole entire night, and then whoever was in there was guaranteed to get a good amount of money. So I just did my best. I honestly, I'm very much a girl's girl. I'm very supportive. I always would prefer if I know I'm not going to make money, to give the customer to someone else. So I wasn't really trying too hard. I just kind of did whatever, and I ended up winning this competition thing and he ended giving me the thousand, and then while it was just me and him, he sent the other girl out. He was like, so I want you to act like my daughter and I was like ohh and I was like okay, and I was like, well for how much? And then he is like I'll give you four thousand and that was not really something I'm comfortable with, but I kind of just did my best with it said yes, and I was like yeah, sure, he gave me the four thousand, I was like, okay, period, and then I just kind of did my best with what he wanted while I was still comfortable with it. And that was definitely my best night and my worst night. There's always going to be a night at the club where you leave with zero dollars, and that's the sad truth of it, especially right now. There's a lot going on in the world with economy and stuff that's just it doesn't really it doesn't really work out. And the clubs are actually really slow right now everywhere from what I've heard, so I'm kind of more focused on other stuff right now. I'm not I don't want to go uber to this club, pay seventy dollars one way is seventy dollars back, and make thirty dollars. It's just not worth it for me, even though we do it for fun. I strip for fun. I don't really strip for the money. I just stripped because ILL enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I really like dancing, so sure, by the way, for four grand I'll be that guy's daughter for a week. Okay, I just want to point that out to everyone in the audience. If you want me to pretend to be your daughter. I also find it kind of gross and disgusting, but I'll do it for four grand let me okay. I also thought this as you were saying it. When you said he did it was into age play, and I was like, what if someone asked a twenty year old girl like you can you pretend to be an old woman? And I think that's such a funny concept of like this girl nervous, like I'm gonna have to play a minor? What am I gonna? Oh god? He's like, here's a cane or a walker? All right here? I want you to put this wig on and I want you to just walk around saying back hurts all the time. And that's what really gets me hard. I'm gonna sit in the corner and jerk off. But if you just pretend to be like an old lady with a walker, I think we can get some real solid age play here. That's funny. I wonder if anyone has ever requested that. Uh.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised there's someone has some sort of kink, like there's a key for anything. I'm sure people have kinks about like buy them in gummies or something. I don't know, like there's there's something for everyone, and I don't judge, but there's definitely things I won't partaken. But I don't think I could. I don't think I could act like an old lady either.
Speaker 1: You know, it's fucked up. I interviewed Freya von Doom in this last season here, and there's a clip on my YouTube. It didn't go viral for some reason. A different one did. But she talks about how there was a politician, a US politician. She would not give me the name, unfortunately, otherwise I'd fucking blab all over the place who wanted her to make a cust some video where she pretends to be his daughter. Okay, gross enough, gross enough, these are the people writing laws. He pretends to be her daughter and then pretend to drown in a pool.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: You don't have to be nice about it. That's fucked I Also, here's the thing. I also don't kink shame. I don't cheer everything on either, though I normally say, as long as there's no dogs or kids in the room, I don't give a shit what you do. That's your personal life. But dude, sometimes you have to look at someone's request and go I think there's something dark there and maybe I don't want to be involved with this. So I'm glad you made it out of the VIP room safe. Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Honestly, there was a lot more details that he put in when he was asking for me to act for certain ways, which was a little uncomfortable for me because at the time I was freshly eighteen. Because this one I had like literally first hearted dancing and like, that's honestly the only surprising thing that I've had in clubs. Like I know, I said, nothing really surprises me, but it's requests like that that are really surprising for me. And he went very into detail about his daughter in real life, who actually my friend that was working at the club. She actually became like his main girl, like so he would go see her all the time, he was her regular, and like it got to the point where like they were super close to like where she met the daughter. And she told me about it, and she was like she was like, yeah, it was weird. It was really weird because all the things that he was asking you to do were like directly with her, and I was like, that's so gross to me, you know.
Speaker 1: I respect again, we can all sit around and go, we don't kink shame. We don't kink shame. Sometimes we can be a little grossed out by kinks though, and I think that's fair. Okay, the move into content, how about that, Let's talk about what kind of content you currently make, what you're looking to create. First, Let's start on your own and then maybe talk about some of the mainstream stuff you potentially like to jump into down the line. So right now, what are you producing? Is it mostly solo stuff? Do you have a partner you do boy girl stuff with? Do you know a scene partner, whatever it is, What is your current catalog that you're building, and then let's talk about where you want it to go.
Speaker 2: So as of right now, I don't know if you can tell, but I'm really shy on camera. Like I'm not a shiant individual in general, but on camera, I just feel like I'm really awkward, and I'm not really good at making solo content. Also because I don't have like a tripod or anything, so the angles just aren't really it. I prefer to mainly make tapes like boy and girl stuff. I do want to find a more dominant woman to do stuff with because I know i might look like I'm a very dominant person, but I'm actually really submissive. So I've been looking for more girls to shoot with, but as of right now, it's mainly like wood girl scenes, okay scenes. I did just film a solo video the other day, but I'm still kind of trying to figure out only fans. I'm just lucky that I have a lot of friends in the industry that are like kind of helping me figure things out. I kind of just shoot with whoever. I do use sexy jobs for most of my bookings, so whoever books me usually is how I get my shoots. I do have a few collaborations set up with guys that I'm mutuals with on Twitter, but as of right now, like that's kind of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, And again we talked about it. Look the I'm looking at you and your professionalism. If you're in this like six months, you're not even gonna want to talk to me. You're gonna be like, who's this fucking guy? So I'm glad to grab you now. I see nothing but success. And I just recently got a comment on a YouTube video basically saying you suck these girls dicks too. Much stop blowing them all the time. I don't give a shit. I love these performers. I think they're great. I think I wish I had the amazing looks and the work ethic to do what they do. So apologies, but I'm gonna continue to suck their dicks all day. Okay. I very much appreciate their time and having them on this show. So is there any mainstream site that you're specifically taged, Like if I said, I'll give you a contract, will set up the deal however you want to do it. If it's a lesbian scene, if it's a gangbank, whatever you want to do. I'm not even asking to describe the scene. Is there a specific mainstream site? And by the way, this is a good time to like call something out so then you clip it and they go, oh my god, Salem wants to be on our site? No way. If you don't have one, it's totally fine too. But is there anything that you could picture yourself being on the border at the top the whatever they're called. I totally am blanking on it now, the thing at the top of the website and there's you in your scene. What website would that be?
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna be super honest. The stuff that I'm into personally that I think will be amazing the shoot for, and I think it would be awesome to shoot for not really something else very mainstream. I'm really into like super hardcore BDSM. I just haven't had the opportunity to do that. So most of the porn I watch is like from dominatrixes and stuff on like Twitter or like their own personal websites. But one of those sites that I do see a lot that I love their videos. I think it's called a hard keep dot com Okay, just looks super fun, Like I think that would be very a very fun time. I do sometimes go to like kind of like I wouldn't say swinger parties, but they're like parties where we all have sex and then we all film it, but it isn't blowing together. I think that's something like that where I don't even know if there's any websites that do that, but that's something that I enjoy sure. And then my friend told me about this one that has it's Angel something okay.
Speaker 1: One of them, evil Angel, elegant Angel, one of them. There's a bunch of angels in the porn industry.
Speaker 2: And then obviously I would really want to get into like more mainstream stuff. It's just kind of more difficult because I do have a certain look to me that's kind of actually surprisingly, the main thing that is kind of an issue with me for sex work stuff is kind of more finding jobs that are accepting of fully tattooed girls that are more alternate, live looking. But I think it'd be really cool to be like on Brasstard or something. I think that'd be awesome to have.
Speaker 1: Have you Have you ever looked into any of the sites that specialize in girls, like a Burning Angel or anything like that. Oh, is that the angel? That's the angel? I just said. I didn't even think about it. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, stupid, I am dumb. Okay, all right, fair enough, fair enough. I think that'd be great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know my wife has a ton of tattoos. I don't have any. I love tattoos on a girl. I think it's great. And every girl I interview with just a small little cherry tattoo on her fucking waist or something, they all go like, they don't want you if you have tattoos anymore. I don't get it. We're in twenty twenty six. Everyone has fucking tattoos. Now what are we doing? It's just me, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I am trying to get into tattooing. I did most of my tattoos actually on myself, so I am trying to get into tattooing as a side thing. But as of right now, I'm really focused on my career with like horn and stuff. I'm trying really hard to become something more than when I am already. Sure, So as of right now, I'm just building my portfolio. But once my portfolio and like all my only friends and stuff are all set up, I definitely do want to start getting in stot to me sure.
Speaker 1: Sure my only advice, and it's unsolicited, and I ask for it. You are a gorgeous girl who doesn't mind putting in the work. Make sure you just bank as much as you can, save as much as you can. Then you can do anything with the rest of your life. You know. Just I'm not telling you overwork yourself. Make sure your mental state is all good and this and that. But I have spoken to so many young performers in the big mainstream stuff who started the same way. It's not like they got some big break and they went viral, and this happened. They start the same way they put money away. You got a girl who's twenty five in this economy, this world, who owns two houses, and you go, what more do you want? Do you want to sit in an office for the next forty years like the people who are probably bitching and complaining about porn girls and everything else. Make your cash settle in, be a good person. That's all you really need to do. How about let me let me run through the likes and dislikes here? Okay, because I have a list of questions. But so you said you're into women, Yes, yes, okay, all right? Can you rank these three for me? Facial swallow, cream pie.
Speaker 2: M cream pie has to be number one. I love cream pies. I'm just not on birth control, and I'm kind of scared of modern medicine, so popping plan bese a lot of time isn't really enjoyable for me. Against mother medicine. Actually, so cream pies love with the other two hies and they got excited.
Speaker 1: Facial and swallowing.
Speaker 2: I think facial has to be two swallowing three, but I kind of enjoy all three. I'm actually like like I'm I don't like the term counselate, but that's I guess. I really enjoy come. I think it's fun. I think it's like cool to play with. I don't know, I think with it on me.
Speaker 1: So it's it's kind of an achievement. Look at the hard work you've put in. This is your trophy at the end, you know.
Speaker 2: I so honestly, to be completely straightforward, I am not someone that really gets a lot of enjoyment out of sex. So for me, my enjoyment is the other person's enjoyment, if that makes sense. So for me, any type of coum just makes me kind of go like yes and I want there, but for the main part, like if there's no come involved, like I just it's un enjoyable for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, fair enough? Can can I? And if this is too personal, please don't disclose. You know you say you don't get any much enjoyment out of it. Have you never gotten much enjoyment out of it? Have you gotten enjoyment early and now you can't quite get back to that level again? Or are you maybe you think you'll be able to get enjoyment you're just waiting for something to kick it the right way.
Speaker 2: So for me to really enjoy it, I have to be having a lot of fun. I'm not really someone that's good at having sex sober, like completely sober, I can't really do that. I'm a very like I'm very chill, but I have a lot of anxiety. So for me, it's really difficult for me to kind of just like chill out and just enjoy the moment. So for me, the easiest way for me to come. The only times I've ever came during sex have been when I was in love with someone or when I'm like super fucked up, so that yeah, but mainly mainly like I have to like really have feelings for the person, like and it can even me a friend. Even if I have a friend that I'm very very close with, if we were to shoot together or something, I would definitely get there. But a lot of shoots that I don't really know the person that well, not really the most enjoyable thing for me. Not that I don't enjoy the scenario, but it's more of just sexually, it's more difficult for me to get there.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, this next question I have, I assume I know the answer already based on some of your previous answers. But it's always interesting to me when I see girls doing solo videos and they're talking dirty. I love it. I mean, don't get me wrong, that's one of my favorite things. I love a girl who just you know, she's got class to her, but she is saying the filthiest, most disgusting things. You say. You are shy on camera a little bit. I don't know how women talk for more than thirty seconds during those types of videos. When it's like I need a ten minute video of you talking to me, I do a podcast. I don't think I could talk about sexy stuff for ten minutes. Okay, have you ever given something like that, like a custom video request? Maybe you haven't yet, or have you ever started to try and make something and you go, dude, I feel way too silly saying this type of shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, I feel really awkward. Like I'm really good at dirty talking, like when I'm getting fucked, but like if it's solo stuff, I just I'm kind of more focused on trying to make myself come than I am saying things. I've definitely gotten a lot of customs asking for me I like say people's names. That one. That's really difficult for me because I'm like, yeah, no, like I just I can't, Like my brain doesn't process things like that. My main thing is like daddy or mommy. So it's like that's just kind of what I go to when I'm dirty talking. But solo content really hard for me to the vocal listuff.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, I get it, I get it all right. Last thing I want to go into here cause you mentioned findom and also the Findom stuff that and tell me why I'm wrong on this. It sounds counterintuitive because you say you're a little bit more submissive and you're a little bit shy, so your job over here is going to be to dominate? Man, How do you come to that? How do you want to do that? Like, again, I'm a podcaster. I do audio only on my side. You know, if they were like Matt, We're going to just put you in front of a fucking camera and MSG and you know no, no. So if you're a shy, submissive person somewhat to an extent, how do you then pivot and go I think I'm going to start fucking guys up for money? Now? What is what is your pivot and what what was your thought process on that.
Speaker 2: So for me personally, like when it's actual penetration involved, I would definitely prefer to be on the bottom when because I'm low key lazy, like that's just a lot of work. I've had a lot of offers for me to peg people. I just I don't think I could, Like that's a lot of work. Like I remember my my ex and I like were filming a video and that was like, you need to be doing more for this, like they want like something crazy and he's like he's like, man, you know what, stop real quick, stop feeling. He's like, I want you to try to do what I'm doing. And I was like okay, and I tried. I gave up in ten seconds. I could not, So with pegging stuff, I definitely can't. But I I have had really submissive partners in the past. I wouldn't say'm a switch. I'm definitely more submissive, but I have been dominant in the past and I do enjoy it. But when I'm getting fucked, I like to get thrown around and just shit. So like I like to be thrown around and like choked and like slapped and low key kind of getting my ass beat.
Speaker 1: But you know, sure.
Speaker 2: With guys like I definitely can be more dominant towards them. Girls makes me really nervous. So it's really hard for me to be dominant towards women. But guys like that's easier for me. Sure, sure, blesh and shit, I get all nervous.
Speaker 1: I was laying flat on my stomach on the bed one day and my wife jumped on and started like pretending to pound me. She did it same thing about ten seconds. She's like, Oh, how do your hips take this? I'm like, hey, I'm an expert. Okay, I've been pumping this thing all my life. By the way, folks, if you don't hear her laughing, I see her laughing. The audio cuts out because I'm blabbering. She's currently laughing. I'm making her laugh. You can't hear any of it on the recording, but I swear to christ I am uh all right. Last couple of questions here, So where do we want? What is the main thing we want to do?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 1: Can I make a super quick suggestion, again unsolicited, Throw a tripod on your wish list or something, and throw an iPhone mount on your wish list. I will put your wish list in the episode description here, someone by her this. This is one of the most I'm not again, I'm not sucking dick here. This is one of the most beautiful women I've had on this show. Truthfully, I will say that, honestly, I was shocked to death when I saw her profile pictures and she goes, oh yeah, I'll come on. I was like, holy shit, what did I do for this? If we get you just a just a little more professional setup, maybe because I'm sure your content's great as is, you're gonna fucking go through the roof. You have no idea. I understand the tattoos, but on the independent circuit, on the only fans on camming, if you decide to do that, you will be very successful. So so let's let's make a push. If you do have one of those wish lists. Let's put on some equipment on there, if you don't have it already, just to help you, just to push you along. Once you break into the mainstream, there's no looking back. I can. I can honestly say that, having done two hundred of these interviews so far, I think you're gonna be great. I think you're gonna do really well, what are your goals now at the end of when you're done making money and everything else and you decide to step away, what do you see yourself having done in the past. Do you see yourself as, Oh, I was a mainstream porn star for these years. Do you see yourself as I was big in the only fans community and I never even had to go do mainstream stuff. I kind of just made my money over here. Or do you become like you know, you make the first website that's girls getting tattooed while they get fucked, Like, where do you want to see this escalate too? And where do you want to see it end up at?
Speaker 2: Funnily enough, I actually wanted to do a shoe where I was getting tattooed and getting sucked, So that's or sucking dick while I'm getting tattooed. I think that'd be really fun.
Speaker 1: That's solid, especially if they hit too deep and you cook.
Speaker 2: Because honestly, for me, tattoos, I'm a very strange individual. Like for me, tattoos are literally like orgasmic for me. So that's really funny that you mentioned that. But everything I do, I've always wanted to be. I mean, I've always wanted to be famous, Like that's always been like a dream of mine. I definitely I like being well rounded. I like to do kind of a little bit of everything. So I definitely would want to be really big mainstream, and I also really want to be really big on OnlyFans. And honestly, I say it already. I already say with very much pride that I'm a sex worker. So like for me to be able to like really get up there and be like known or like really well known would be ideal for me. Sure, you know, everyone has their dream and I'm kind of I've always kind of when I started doing content on Twitter, that was the goal. It was for me to be like the next Oh I forget her name. She was live, Liz Live, Liz, What did she do? She was God and she was She's probably the most well known like h form stars out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't I know who you're talking about, and it's skipping my mind. You know who I interviewed that I love. She looks just like my wife. Have you ever seen goth Charlotte? Charlotte start? No, I haven't look her up. She's uh ten. She is the most perfect, and she directs a lot of things for kink dot com, which is a lot of bondage and this and that. Look her up, you never know. I believe she's always looking for performers. I just say that, having interviewed her once, I have no fucking idea. But yeah, I mean I again, totally unsolicited advice. I think you're beautiful girl. You sound like a very hard worker. You sound like a person who has your head on their shoulders, which a lot of performers and foally might not. You know, a lot of hot girls coming in this industry and don't have the wherewithal to stay, so I hope you do have that. I think I think you're doing a great job so far. I want to direct my audience again. If you're broke, head on over to the Twitter Devoured my Soul. The O in soul is actually a zero, And if you have a little bit of cash, head on over to OnlyFans at Devoured my Soul. Oh, and the soul is zero obviously links to everything or in the episode description that's her only fans by the way. Yeah, just you know, I think again, man, I really do sound like just a fucking simp again, I've never cheated on my wife. I've been there for almost twenty years now. We met when we were twenty years old. But I you know, I think you're great, and I really hope you are successful going forward. Ladies and gentlemen, My guest tonight, Salem