Speaker 1: One on one, Lynchin Taco to Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. Are you gonna need to take a break from fulfilling the Bob World Order sticker requests so we can do this, all right, Nancy?
Speaker 2: Nancy and her friends requested for of them. That's just one of the stack that came in while we were out. So yeah, if you have not got your BWO sticker and you want one Bob World order, just send us a self addressed, stamped envelope.
Speaker 1: Just google the j R R address, send it over. We'll send them right back to you.
Speaker 3: All right, Nancy? Handled Okay, next, I'll.
Speaker 1: Get all right, well else, a few minutes left to vote and you say we played If you want to get in on that Cake is a featured artist this morning.
Speaker 3: I Love Some Cake.
Speaker 1: Three song choices. The one with the most votes will play, and one of you who votes in that will win tickets for this weekends JR R roctober.
Speaker 2: Fest again JR Facebook page. About fifteen minutes left.
Speaker 1: How crappy is this woman in a Malaysia. Yeah, she's been talking about the situation her family has faced. Her her husband has been quite ill just over six years. At this point, he's been for all intents and purposes, paralyzed for the most part, and she's been nursing him back to health. Well, he's now recovered and promptly requested a divorce. Oh no, that's gonna bite you, sir. He did say though, that he will still actively participate in helping to raise their children, which is very very courteous.
Speaker 2: I him, Yeah, because they're your children too. Yep, bum, that's so uncool.
Speaker 1: Six years she's catering to his every whim and nursing him back to health.
Speaker 3: And he heals, he's out.
Speaker 1: It doesn't even say like left her for a younger more, you know, yeah, just divorced her.
Speaker 3: Where are you not happy with the care over the last six years?
Speaker 2: Do you think maybe it was that during that care time she might have been a little demanding? You know what I'm getting at, Like, come on, Harvey, you got I don't think a Malaysian dude's name is Harvey, but you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm getting at. Come on, do this, do that, do the other. I'm done.
Speaker 1: Tell me this shouldn't be turned into a PSA of some sort. Drunk driver crashes into UH cemetery destroying dozens of headstones and grave sites.
Speaker 3: Again, other people suffer because of somebody.
Speaker 2: Well, they're not suffering, I know, they want to say, but the families, you know, of the headstones.
Speaker 1: Right, it's just the irony of this though. With the point one six nine blood alcohol level in the drive this in Omaha, good lord.
Speaker 3: Wow. Meanwhile in India point one six nine.
Speaker 1: Point one six nine it's about three times a legal limit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was trying to do math. Wow.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile in India, a family there suspected something was not right with their their housekeeper woman who uh, this looks like this is one of these deals where she's like the housekeeper slash nanny situation.
Speaker 3: Okay, and up north, I think they call him a pair.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they call him in India, Bob, this is in India.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. We've been all over the place, man, Malaysia.
Speaker 2: We're a global show. To what was the second one? Was Dakota and now Omaha? Yeah, same difference to me. It's streak in the middle. Okay, it's the place.
Speaker 3: With the steaks. You ever had those sent to you?
Speaker 2: Actually, I have tried Omaha stakes. They're not bad, No, not bad. I remember on my in law sent to us.
Speaker 1: The ones that I had shipped friends of ours got Snake River Farms.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's very excited.
Speaker 3: Oh I have to take a moment of silence right now. Uh huh, savor that memory.
Speaker 2: Oh while you're doing that, I taught somebody is not a paid advertisement. By the way, it's just me pontificating on him. Culinary fond memory. It just likes steak. Yes, I taught somebody over my trip down to the keys. The the hands are in the air right now, people, and I'm when you're when you're really stressed out.
Speaker 3: You go Riverby. You take that deep breath in, just like instead of wu saw.
Speaker 1: Vegans vegetarians replace rabbi with broccoli or something. Yeah, you know you can go rice. Yeah whatever, right, stud' excuse me, dude, what are you doing? Talco?
Speaker 3: My god, it up blowing head off on me.
Speaker 2: I know that they know who it was. Anyway, we're talking about the Indian family. Broccoli does work better for the.
Speaker 3: Woo. So look now let's try with Radby. Don't we all feel better?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: You're sizzle for the vegans, for the vegans, broccli.
Speaker 3: And cheese. Oh, if you're vegan, you can't have a cheese on it.
Speaker 1: Vegan cheese.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's like fees fake cheese.
Speaker 1: Probably more on a kin to Elmer's glue again, I guess.
Speaker 3: So what about the family?
Speaker 1: They thought something was up with her and obviously she had an extra grind with him. They caught her on their video where they hit a camera and caught her in the red dough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not a very good danny.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: And finally there's this, uh the headline, Uh, meet the middle class women who are tripping balls?
Speaker 2: Is this the ones that are micro dosing? Oh, this is the mushrooms they're uh, well, some of them are going that route. Others this one woman they're talking about here in this article. Uh, she she marks this like once once a month and goes all in and just goes trip city. Uh to the point where she, uh, that's macro dosing. Has maximum dosing, yes, because you have micro dosing.
Speaker 3: Is it's a true thing, right? And then macro dosing.
Speaker 1: This this woman goes to the point where on her planned days where she's going to do go all in on this. Uh with the magic mushrooms and sometimes m d M A and uh, just you know, she just wants to she has relatives watched the.
Speaker 3: Kid that's the responsible look, it's did she tell the relatives?
Speaker 1: She says, Hey, I found this to be very helpful as a coping mechanism. Would you be so kind as to watch the kids while I exit this orna mentally?
Speaker 3: Watch Junior? And it's this while I'm melting faces off.
Speaker 1: She rides a peloton every morning, attends PTA meetings in the afternoons, and in her spare time, and it's gorgeous understated sweaters that look like a kind of garment that Gwyneth Paltrow would wear on a trip to the Scottish Highlands.
Speaker 3: You just answered my question.
Speaker 1: Did you know she trips balls? So the third Friday of every month?
Speaker 2: Hey man, everybody has their right their access to grind. She just has her acid to grind. No. I remember, I remember we did a story on micro dos and I told you it's like a thing. I know it's a thing. I think that the life coach. Actually, I watch Industry brought it up one time. Oh yeah, I haven't watched Industry in like two weeks.
Speaker 3: By the way, I finally finished it.
Speaker 2: Don't don't tell me some macro doosing going on though. Hey Mom and Dad, Yes, I'm so glad Bobby that you just got back from the Keys. You watch the kids. I know they're nineteen and seventeen now, but I'm going on another trip, not down to the Keys, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But yeah, whatever it takes you get through the day, man, follow the list