Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. I tried to watch the movie that Heather told us about last week, Summer of sixty nine, on Hulu. We were confused if it was a major motion picture in the theaters, so it was on Hulu. There's a lot of funny to be had there, but it's not funny.
Speaker 2: But they didn't complete the circle.
Speaker 1: Now I see the premise, I see where it could be very funny, it was not.
Speaker 3: I fell out of love with a couple of one of a couple of my favorite.
Speaker 1: Shows last night, really just last night, just last.
Speaker 3: Night, one episode of each, and I thought, wow, yeah, it was not. And I don't know if I was in a bad mood.
Speaker 2: I wasn't. I didn't think I was.
Speaker 3: It just kind of like I realized that one of them's taken way too long to get to the jokes kind of thing, and the other one was a little too far.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm really interested to know what these shows are. I have a guess, okay, but we have plenty to get to. We've talked with Michael Monks about all of the lawsuits and the settlements where La City is just settling everything, which is why they've got like a billion dollar debt situation going on with their budget. Well, one of the problems is LAPD, and Jim McDonald has talked about how a lot of officers are rolling the dice hoping to win the LAPD lottery with different lawsuits. Seems to be something that is going on from industry to industry. Right, how can I stick it to the man, How can I file a lawsuit out of this and get money?
Speaker 2: Can I? Okay?
Speaker 3: In a very general sense, and from the ten thousand, maybe fifty thousand foot level, it feels like, I don't know if this is new. Feels like a lot of people are just plotting along through life until they get their big their big payday, yes, and whatever that might be. You're just plotting along at life until you hit it big on Instagram. You're plotting along a life life until you get the lawsuit or something like that. I cannot imagine life like that, I know, And we're not built like that. What have we done to the what have we done to society? Where that's the that's the overarch, not overarching that's a that is a common life plan.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like people used to have that same mentality, but they would also have a job, like a nine to five job that they would continue to.
Speaker 2: Work and a side hustle was going to be hitting.
Speaker 1: It right and then they would have to and then they could leave it all behind. But now it's the not working, it's the not doing the job you don't want to do because you don't want to do it, and so it's it's changed.
Speaker 3: Major major news that came out yesterday after our show was of course, the resentencing of Eric and Lyle Menendez.
Speaker 1: We talked about this being the lightly outcome that the judge would remove the life without parole portion of the sentence, which means that they are immediately eligible for parole considering the time they've served and the fact that they were under twenty six when they were sentenced. So this goes to the parole board. No timetable on when that will happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not out today. I mean, they're still a mule creek.
Speaker 2: I think it is.
Speaker 1: The parole board could take a look at this and free them immediately, or they could kick the can down the road to the next parole hearing in a year or two years or something like that. There's a lot of politics at play. Obviously, Gavin Newsom is going to have a big hand. Gavin Newsom, by the way, needs to balance a lot. I mean, he's running for president. We saw another Gavin Newsom story break that's more moderate than left Democrat, Left California Democrat in terms of what he's doing with the immigrants.
Speaker 2: Oh, the healthcare, right, we'll talk about that at ten o'clock.
Speaker 1: This is a but you know what I mean, Like he's totally it's kind of doing a weird balancing act right now.
Speaker 3: This was not like you said, It wasn't a surprise. We did see the usual cast of characters, some of his family members that were out there. These are a couple of cousins who took to the microphones yesterday after the decision came down. I'm so happy that I wore waterproof mascara, is how I'm feeling, because I have been crying all day long.
Speaker 1: So these are tears of joy.
Speaker 4: This is something my grandmother, Joan has fought for for thirty five years. I really wish she was here today, and I'm really excited.
Speaker 2: Take care for the news.
Speaker 3: There was an interesting thing you mentioned that the brother spoke via zoom call from Mule Creek State Prison the judge after the decision. The judge allowed them to speak, and they spoke. They drew sobs from their family members, of course, but both Eric and Lyle apparently said they did take full responsibility for what they did to their parents. Eric in fact said that the murders quote were an atrocious act of brutality against two people who had every right to live. I have no excuse, no justification for what I did.
Speaker 1: That's what the parole board wants to hear.
Speaker 3: Right, And then Lyle said, I take full responsibility for all my choices, the choice to point a gun at my mom and dad, the choice to reload, the choice to run and hide, and to do anything I could to get away.
Speaker 1: That and that also doesn't affect their book tour and their multi media blitz when they are released, and mark my words, there will be. They'll be on the circuit for quite some time, will be on the cover of every magazine, They'll be on every podcast, will be on every morning show, They'll have a it's going to be extensive. You're gonna be hit over the head with the Menandaz Brothers for a good eighteen months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gonna have a house flipping show like Eric and Lyle change your change your Patio into exact exercise.
Speaker 1: Yard HDTV, the Menendez Brothers Edition.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. They were not able to be questioned or cross examined during the sentencing here. That's not how it works. They get to say their piece and nobody asks any questions. At the parole hearing, the DA's office can give a list of questions for the parole Board to ask Eric and Lyle things, to press him on things. Maybe that you heard the DA say there was fourteen instances of them lying that they refuse to take accountability for sounds like a couple of them were addressed in their statements yesterday. But the parle board absolutely wants them to take accountability for all of that. So it'll be interesting to see what happens there if they stand up to the questioning, if they go ahead and ask, if the parole board asks the questions that are given to them, they don't have to, if they can ask whatever questions they can ask, no questions.
Speaker 3: Like you said, no timeline for parole hearing, probably sometime in the next few months. Governor Newsom could also grant them clemency if he honors a request that's been pending for a while.
Speaker 1: I don't think would be politically advantageous for him.
Speaker 2: I would agree with that.
Speaker 3: The current the next hearing that is currently scheduled on all of this would be June thirteenth. So again, they've been re sentenced. They are eligible immediately for parole, but that will take some time to get them to that point.
Speaker 2: And I mean, I don't I how anybody's gonna feel good.
Speaker 3: About the media tour that, like you said, is definitely coming.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, who knew we'd have two big stories from the eighties surface on the same day that Menendez brothers get a chance of freedom, Pete Rose gets a chance at the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: It's like nineteen eighty nine all over again. It is all right up next the latest out of the Middle East. President Trump is in Doha, cat her and is still talking about accepting a four hundred million dollar.
Speaker 2: Terrorist present.
Speaker 3: Regardless of how opulent it is and elegant and beautiful and the greatest, it's a really bad idea.
Speaker 2: All Hill.
Speaker 1: It's silly. It's just silly.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Seems to be Newark is the biggest issue at least that's making the headlines lately. FAA officials are meeting with major airlines in New Jersey today following all those disruptions at Newark, looking to cut down on the number of daily takeoffs and landings because of the shortage and equipment issues with the air traffic system. The FAA says the airport is not able to handle the number of scheduled flights obviously.
Speaker 3: Sean Duffy, Transportation Secretaries on Capitol Hill today's talking about budget, as is RFK Junior for Health and Human Services Christy Noam also for Department of Homeland Security. So a lot of hot budget talk there on Capitol Hill. We were talking about the Menendez brothers and the fact that they have been resentenced and are now immediately eligible for parole.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Gary and Shane on this home Menendez brothers saying I happen to know on good authority that they have promised to never ever murder their parents again. And I don't call me crazy, but I'm inclined to believe them.
Speaker 2: It's true. It's very true.
Speaker 1: Well, we've got Sean Diddycombs's former girlfriend back on the stand today. We'll have all the latest coming up after Amy's news at the bottom of the hour. In the meantime, your chance at one thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Now, your chance to win one thousand dollars. Just enter this nationwide keyword on our website Grand. That's Grand g R A N D editor. It now at KFI AM six forty dot com, slash cash Howard by Sweet James Accident Attorneys. If you're hurting an accident, winning is everything, call the winning attorneys at Sweet James one eight hundred nine million. That's one eight hundred nine million or sweet James dot com.
Speaker 3: Again, the keyword grand goes on the website. Email is how we notify winners, and then we'll do it again an hour from now. A chance at one thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: I love that shirt.
Speaker 2: Good looking shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Fitz you nicely.
Speaker 2: I had to iron it last night.
Speaker 1: Well, it shows we appreciate that you appreciate that I ironed it. Yes. Donald Trump says he urgently wants to make a deal with Iran to wind down its nuclear program, but that Tehran must end its support of proxy groups throughout the Middle East.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's going to happen. I like the language, I like the idea.
Speaker 1: Said it happened, it didn't happen. Well.
Speaker 3: One of the things that Donald Trump announced earlier was that we've stopped bombing the hoo Thies. I don't know if that's because there's some sort of deal agreement that they're going to stop bombing US, stop attacking American warships and other warships in that part of the world, if they're going to stop lobbing missiles towards you know, Ben Gurion Airport in Israel. But it's baby steps, but it is progress, and you could count it that way. The other big thing is that President Trump met with Syria's president and Saudi Arabia today and is urging him to normalize ties with Israel. That came yesterday, or I should say it came after yesterday's speech we played for you right after it happened, where President Trump said that the United States was going to be dropping sanctions on Syria in an attempt to give them a chance to be an excellent country. He said as much on Air Force One yesterday earlier.
Speaker 1: We'll be dropping all of the sanctions on Syria, which I think really is going to be a good thing.
Speaker 2: And actually we made a speech last night and that was the thing that got the biggest a blaus from the room. We had a very credited room with thousands of people, and the.
Speaker 6: Statement they got the biggest applause was dropping the sanctions in Syria.
Speaker 3: I mentioned that yesterday that that was the big applause line. While he was in Doha, or is in Doha, he sat down with the leader of that country and Boeing. Actually, Boeing won the single biggest deal in history with cut Her Airways placing an order for at least one hundred and sixty wide body airplanesous humongous news for Boeing. Of course, in the background of all of this is the discussion that the Katari royal family is going to gift to the United States this big seven forty seven to eight that they had turned into this traveling palace, this big, opulent, gold lined puffy chair airplane that the Air Force would then potentially turn into one of the planes that could shuttle the President around and effectively become an air force one. They're giving it, or they would give it to the United States for free, but there's nothing that is free. It would cost hundreds of millions of dollars to then turn that into a plane that would meet all the requirements to be an air force one. That plan is getting blasted by both sides of the Aisle in Congress, as it should.
Speaker 2: Because it's a very stupid idea.
Speaker 3: You'd have to rebuild all of it, tear it to the studs, right, that's what they had.
Speaker 1: It's a tear down and build it back up, and then to maintain it. It would cost tens of millions of dollars a month, Like it's insane.
Speaker 3: And who does that? Who who tears the thing down and builds it back up? The people that are currently working on the other two air.
Speaker 2: Force ones they're working on.
Speaker 3: So all of that would then just push the delivery of the actual airplanes farther back into the future, which is not a good idea. One of the things that they've talked about in the Middle East is what's going to happen in Turkey tomorrow. Ukraine's President Vladimir Zelenski says that He's not going to hold any talks in Turkey unless he talks to the man. Unless Vladimir Putin is there in person, there will be no discussions. He said he would travel to Turkey. President Trump urged him to do so so that they could meet face to face, so that Zelenski and Putin could meet face to face, and Putin had suggested direct talks between Moscow and Key, but has not yet officially agreed to attend the meeting in Turkey tomorrow. It was his idea, This was his idea in the first place, and now he's playing this game where Russian officials are not even saying that he's going to be there to meet with Zelensky.
Speaker 1: I gotta say I stopped being surprised with anything Trump does, but I was surprised with this whole Syrian development. Sitting down for t literally for tea with a known gi Hottis who had a ten million dollar bounty on his head for leading al Qaeda. I think twenty thirteen is when we put that bounty on his head. And now we're sitting down for tea and talking about peace and a shift in the Middle East, Like, what the hell is happening?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, you know John Kennedy, the senator at Louisiana, the greatest like dope dog kind of voice where he says, well, I don't think much about that guy he said this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm going to do his voice simply because I didn't pull the sound bite.
Speaker 3: He goes, I think that gentleman has a checkered past, but we're gonna give him the benefit.
Speaker 1: Of the checkered past is when you've robbed the corner store as a youth. A checkered past is not being a g hottist.
Speaker 3: Not being labeled with that bounty as an international terrorist.
Speaker 1: I'd like somebody to show me the math on that. I really would.
Speaker 3: All Right, A huge story out of New York. Cassie Ventura once again on the stand today testifying against Sean Diddy Combs. Are they doing enough to prove their case? Are prosecutors putting enough on the table to prove their case?
Speaker 1: Well, move over, Jimmy Carter, God rest your soul, because UTIs are making the headlines again unfortunately thanks to this case. Good Lord, do we need to know everything?
Speaker 3: I argue, no, Garian, Channon, We'll continue.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: News came out as we were ending the show yesterday and I ran and we were down the hall, and I ran back in to tell John, Oh my god, Pete Rose has been reinstated to baseball. I feel like I've been fighting for this for a long time. Internally, I was gonna say, I don't for the hypocrisy of it all. I mean, with betting and steroids and all the things that have befallen the great pristine sport of baseball. Come on, Pete Rose still holding all of those records for all of those I mean, come.
Speaker 3: On, insurmount Michael Jordan of freaking baseball, the records that will never be broken, never touched.
Speaker 2: Hey, good news.
Speaker 3: If you're a drinker and you like Santa Monica, you'll soon be able to walk through the Third Street Promenade open container.
Speaker 1: Well see, this is a hail Mary to bring back Third Street Promenade, which was great when I lived in the Marina, went there all the time, the shopping, the food, just the overall vibe. I'll always live music, maybe homeless, maybe not. Great great stores, good bookends there with major department stores. It was a wonderful place right by the beach, sunny skies. And then COVID hit and everything's shut down, and all of Santa Monica shut down, and the homeless moved in with full force and complete.
Speaker 3: The riots rolled through there summer of twenty Yeah, all the stores.
Speaker 1: Took off from Third Step Promenade. So this is their hail Maria. Well, maybe if we let people just drink as they're walking around, that'll bring it back.
Speaker 2: They voted.
Speaker 3: Santa Monica City Council voted unanimously to approve this. So from on the promenade between Wiltshire and Broadway, you can walk around with alcoholic beverages in hand. You can carry drinks in the approved to go cups from the establishments there that are not glass or metal.
Speaker 1: It's interesting to me because this is going to be a rebranding of Third Street Promenade. From what I remember, the client tell the people that would go there were families leftover from Farmer's markets that are nearby. They were women in Lulu Lemon, not people that stroll with her beverages like it's New Orleans Bourbon Street. You're right, though, I mean it's a complete it would be a completely different vibe than it was when it was really successful financially with the Lulu Lemon women. Well, those aren't the women that walk around, you know, with a grenade.
Speaker 2: Sean, one of those buzz bombs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know the little grenades they have New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Well the grenade, yeah, Sean did Hey. Colem's ex girlfriend Cassie Ventura testifying against him today. She's eight and a half months pregnant, She's thirty eight years old.
Speaker 2: She's known this.
Speaker 3: Guy for half his life, half her life, sorry, and continues to talk about these humiliating, degrading sex shows that she was, in her words, forced to take part in. I mentioned just a side note yesterday her husband was a lot. The judge gave her husband permission to be in the courtroom as I guess a support system for her in because these are humiliating details that she's going through. The ditty lawyers earlier today actually had him removed from the courtroom for a time because of the potential for him to be called as a witness. That was I didn't quite understand why he had to get permission from the judge at first, but they did admit today that he may be called as a witness because he supposedly sent a text message to Sean Colmes after Sean Combs was accused of raping Cassie Ventura a handful of years ago.
Speaker 1: She is getting into the details health wise of the freakoffs, talking about UTIs that she would take opioid's opiates excuse me, opiates after the freakoffs to numb her sell from painful UTIs. She said she got them so often antibacterial medication stopped working and she turned to opiates. I'm not going to get into other things, but she told the jury she would need massages, IV liquids and food to recover.
Speaker 2: Good Lord.
Speaker 1: She says she tried to avoid kissing the male escorts because it seemed too intimate, but that Diddy would tell her to kiss them anyway. He asked her to do a freak off on her twenty ninth birthday, pulling her out of a karaoke bar in West Hollywood and using his security team to take her to the freak off. She talked about the aftermath from Ditty's assault on her that we all saw in that hotel hallway that was caught on video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never seen the full fifteen minute video, but there's a long version that apparently exists, and it was shown this morning in court.
Speaker 1: She testified Diddy tried to lure her back by telling her he was getting arrested. She and prosecutors read some text messages in court today. They said a message from Ditty read please call I'm surrounded. Cassie testified she texted back, please stay away from me. He responded, I'm getting arrested. He was not arrested. She said that Ditty would get physically violent with her at the freak offs as well, sometimes in the presence of the male escort they hired. She said that the escorts would ask her how she was doing after Ditty put his hands on her. And she says the violence happened too frequently places like New York, La, Miami.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what this is.
Speaker 3: And again, this has been the prosecutor's witness in this case, and she, the prosecutor, has been the one who's been asking these questions. When Tenny Gara goes, when Sean Comb's attorney gets a chance to cross examine, that is going to be a delicate walk.
Speaker 1: She's not going to be delicate about it because it's a female. It's a female defense attorney. She's going to lay her Oh yeah, Oh. It gives her a lot more leeway than if she was a male.
Speaker 2: Because the defense has been this was all.
Speaker 1: Consensual, to which any woman who hears this is thinking, there's no way in any world that that would be consensual.
Speaker 2: No way, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: Matter what your what your proclivity is, what you're into all of this that we're describing, there's no way anyone would be like, yes, sign me up for that. It just wouldn't happen. They may they may rely on maybe abuse that she had suffered in her past that made her have weird trauma responses to this kind of stuff. I'm wondering if the defense is going to present that, I don't know, to just show that that there's a chance that this would be consensual in some sort of weird world, pulling out the uh, the Bible of all the not diseases, but mental disorders. You know, like if you suffer as a child. I don't want to say you're into this, but you're more likely to go along with it. It wouldn't seem that it's consensual. I don't know what they're going to do. But it's going to be it's gonna get worse when the defense gets this witness.
Speaker 3: Well, and there's supposed to be two other women also, two Jane Does that are going to be testifying along this Along these lines, she is obviously going to be the star witness. There are also questions is the prosecution doing enough to prove the racketeering charges.
Speaker 2: You know, they haven't gotten the trafficking charge.
Speaker 1: We haven't gotten there yet. This is just the beginning. This just started, Like.
Speaker 3: I get, I mean Monday, maybe I'm impatient about I want to make sure that this guy.
Speaker 1: This is the juicy stuff they're front loading. Then they're going to get into paper. Racketeering is going to be paper. It's going to be a paper case. This is the big bombshell her. She's the star witness. This is what's going to get people's attention, what's going to keep the jury's attention through all the boring stuff.
Speaker 3: And to that point, I think you're right because she then she did talk about some of the assistants, some of the people that worked for Diddy, that then we're able to manipulate all of this stuff.
Speaker 1: She's laying all the groundwork for how all the freak offs work, who was involved. They're using her to really lay the map of where this trial's going, who was around, what security team was around, who saw what, who was paid through what. She's privy to all of that. So they're using that so that later on when they have an accountant on the stage, they can say, remember when Cassie referred to security guard, a accountant, tell me what he was paid. You know that kind of a thing.
Speaker 3: So all right, we'll keep an eye on that case because it's going to get crazy, or Gary Channon will continue all the Pete Rose shootless Joe Jackson news when we come back.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize how right I was. The Menendez brothers killed their parents on August twentieth, nineteen eighty nine. Pete Rose was banned from baseball four days later.
Speaker 2: Wow, I didn't realize it was that close. I knew it was eighty nine.
Speaker 1: I didn't either. I just said that manishment.
Speaker 5: For life of Pete Rose from baseball because it is the sad end of.
Speaker 2: A sorry episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's Bart Giamatti, the former commissioner late Commissioner of baseball who was responsible.
Speaker 2: And yes, he is the father of actor Paul Giamotty.
Speaker 3: A few years well, I guess it would have been fifteen years later.
Speaker 2: Pete Rose did admit that he bet on baseball.
Speaker 6: You're now saying for the first time publicly, Yes, I bet on baseball.
Speaker 4: I've bet on baseball in nineteen eighty seven, in nineteen eighty eight. Did you bet on your own team?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Did you ever believe in my team?
Speaker 2: I mean I knew my team.
Speaker 6: Did you ever bet against you?
Speaker 4: No? No, that would be That'd be the last thing.
Speaker 3: And when Pete Rose passed away, we talked about him as being one of I mean, his nickname was Charlie Hustle for a very good reason. Everybody knew he played every single games as hard as he could.
Speaker 4: People are gonna like me because the way I played, because I know I played like a Hall of Fame player.
Speaker 2: And all you got to do is check the stats. They know I busted my ass every night.
Speaker 3: I mean, you made the point earlier the number of people who are currently in the Hall of Fame major League Baseball players who were complete degenerate a holes. They were celebrating they're in the Hall of Fame despite all of their personal problems. They're in the Hall of Fame because of the way that they performed on the field, which is the way a Hall of Fame should be run. Now, yes, he did break one of the cardinal rules of baseball, and he's not in the Hall of Fame when he was alive. This is one of those things banned for life the way Bargie and Matti put it back in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: Ye, he was banned for life.
Speaker 1: Life and now he's gone, life is over.
Speaker 3: This is one of those things. He and shoeless Joe Jackson. Of course, from the Black Sox scandal. I think there were sixteen others that were taken off of the ineligible list that can now be This doesn't mean that they're all going into the Hall of Fame. It means they're eligible to go into the Hall of Fame. Yeah, and then it's up to the sports writers, those people who do vote as to who goes into the Hall of Fame. They get to make the decisions. Did Pete Rose show enough remorse later in his life?
Speaker 2: Did he?
Speaker 3: I mean there's parallels between that and the Menendez brothers. Did he come out and say I did something I never should have done. If I could do it over again, I would never have laid a bet on baseball.
Speaker 1: Fun that it was a break in spring training in nineteen sixty nineteen sixty three when the Reds were playing the White Sox, that Pete Rose got his big break and went on to win NL Rookie of the Year when second baseman got injured.
Speaker 3: He's also, I mean, outside of the most games ever played, right, there's a point where he liked to tell people he played in more winning games than Joe Demagio played in games. And he has more hits, more hits than any other Major League Baseball player in a record. Well, they'll probably never be eclipsed. Some great, incredible highlight reel moments that go back in terms of the greatest plays of the twentieth century. His fights with umpires were absolutely legendary, like when he poked Dave Polone in the face at first base umpire.
Speaker 1: He and Tommy Lesorda together there on that Mount Rushmore and.
Speaker 7: Pete Rose the last he played five positions. He was the last player manager. Also, Yeah, which I don't know if that'll ever come back. If you love baseball, you love Pete Rose.
Speaker 1: I saw a headline of baseball purists are just beside themselves. Screw you. You're not a baseball purist, then, I mean beside themselves like a set.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't click because I didn't care what to hear what they say.
Speaker 3: If you're an if you're an eighty four year old baseball purist, yeah you're probably beside yourself.
Speaker 1: Guess what they were breaking the rules? They were betting on baseball eighty four years ago too.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the other part.
Speaker 3: The number of the sixteen other people hypocrisy. Eddie Soecicotin, Happy Felch and Fred McMullen and Lefty Williams, all these people that had been ineligible for inclusion in the Hall of Fame. Almost all of them were betting on baseball. Yeah, so these are the ones we know about it, and.
Speaker 1: The steroids, all the guys that jew stuff that are in the Hall of Fame. I ain't come on, that's an embarrassing hypocrisy, is ridiculous. I'm just glad that I'm alive to see Pete Rose reinstated to Baseball Hall of Famer. No Hall of Fame, he's back even though he's dead. Well, we come back. Gavin Knew some more evidence he is running for president. We have it right here. He's facing off against illegal immigrants in California. He better win president because the Democrats are not gonna be happening with him, not here, They're not.
Speaker 2: Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 3: You miss any part of our show, go back and check out the podcast. Wherever you find your podcast to type in Gary and Shannon and our little smiling faces.
Speaker 2: Will show up.
Speaker 3: Well you really want that, the photoshopped the smile on. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 3: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app