Speaker 1: Mm hm. Welcome to another episode of Our Interesting Time. Is my pleasure to have Jay Dyer back on the show. Jay, how you.
Speaker 2: Doing doing great? How are you great?
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming back on the show. Now. Of course, you are the host of Jay's Analysis jays Analysis dot com. You're also the author of Esoteric Hollywood, Hollywood Sex Calls and Symbols and Film and Uh, well, what you cover in that book I think is relevant tonight. But when I wanted to talk about tonight, you've done a number of interviews and also some talks analyzing the career and works of Zebnubrazinski, who passed away uh last spring. Uh, And I want to discuss his role in promoting technocracy as well as technocracies subsequent implementation through you know, the government, government policies, government agencies, the corporations NGOs, and of course entertainment, you know, like Hollywood or even the Disney coortd operation. And maybe we'll discuss a little of the history of technocracy itself, of why he was developed in the nineteen thirties. But anyway, Zibya Brazinski, you've done a few talks on him his books, and let's talk about Brazinsky was what was he all about?
Speaker 2: Well, he was, of course, as I mentioned, a refugee, I guess you could say, not in the sense of refugees flooding Europe, but refugee fleeing Europe from the Soviet era. And his parents were reported at least to be of noble descent from Poland. And so Rashensky leaving Poland under Soviet actation and then going to Canada, I think is what kind of well most people agree that propelled his anti Russian fervor, so Brazenski almost I think a natural so Brezenski was, of of course fleeing Soviet occupation, and he therefore made a great recruit into the brain trust of the Anglo American establishment, and it was McGill University, which, interestingly I never heard anybody else make a connection to MK ultra. And I don't know that there's any direct work that Brazenski did in New Culture, but it's interesting that he was at one of those central schools for the MK ulture programs, McGill University, and it's there that he would I think be eyed by different people a potential recruit for CFR type work. And so when he wrote the between Two Ages, which is the book that kind of predicts a lot of where we'd go in the electronic age, the technocratic age that was in nineteen seventy it's really this that caught the eye of David Rockefeller. And that's what many books on Brazenski will discuss, is that, you know, that's why he was fingered for this role. And David reportedly called Henry Kissinger and said, I've got somebody for this new role that we need to start, or it is either Henry called David or David called Henry, one of the two, and they decided that's a big would be perfect for the first Chairman of the Trilateral Commission in nineteen seventy three. So it was there that he began, I think, to really do the deep state work. I mean, I'm sure prior to that. And he does actually cite Samuel Huntington and people like that. So Brezenski is in that school of Bernard Lewis and Samuel Huntington. That's people that he learned from, and of course adopted the Heartland theory and studied Halfred mckinder and all that. And I won't rehearse that. I'm sure your audience is familiar with it, but so he takes that approach certainly to geopolitics. But what's unique about Brezenski are three or four things and interesting. I had a pretty heated debate with Kevin Cole over this, but I think I'm pretty correct in stating that it's really Brazenski that pioneers the electronic and smart application of these technologies of regime change, and so that's what's I think the big Well, actually, you could argue there are quite a few things in between two ages that are future oriented and presage a lot of what we're seeing nowadays. So everybody talks about the weather weapons stuff that's in the footnotes in certain sections of the book.
Speaker 3: But he also saw all kinds of things.
Speaker 2: Like online education that people would be taking their classes online, that you could back basically re engineer society through the internet. So a lot of people will talk about technocracy and forget that the internet is what he's talking about when he's talking about technocracy. That's that's probably one of the biggest examples of technocracy that you could think of. So Brazenski four saw the important role that the internet would take in everyone's lives you know, all the way back in nineteen seventy.
Speaker 3: And as I said, that's why I think.
Speaker 2: David Rockefeller saw him as somebody who was very important and crucial for these deep state roles. And of course we know that he was the National Security Advisor under Jimmy Carter, and it's in that role that he implemented these other kinds of technologies that I was talking about related to the newer models of regime change. So instead of those older CIA models of you know, assassinating Mosadic or something, or attempting to assassinate some leader having a coup against Mosad, excuse me. You know, that model was replaced eventually from the fifties into the.
Speaker 3: More soft power approach.
Speaker 2: Now, granted, soft power certainly goes back to the old imperial models of the ancient world. But what Brazenski was so useful at was integrating these models into the usage of technology. And that's what he I think you could safely say he's a pioneer of. And so back in the seventies he talked about the need for an arc of crisis that would stretch, if I recall from the Balkans, the Caucasus to Middle East, to Southeast Asia even Yeah, there's a great long article by Andrew Gavin Marshall at Global Research that does a really lengthy discussion of what appeared to be examples of Zensky's arc of crises, you know, all the way basically bombings, all the way back into the seventies, you know, all the way up to the Mumbai bombings, the Bali bombings and so forth, London bombings, and how a lot of this really fits with this model that we're talking about from Brazenski. And if one reads the excellent articles that Venesza Bili and Patrick Henningson have done on smart power soft power, and you understand Bresinski's works and you understand, you know, the examples of stuff like him co creating with Hamid Ghoul and Robert Gates the Musja Haden or Slash al Qaeda freedom fighters in nineteen seventy eight, seventy nine, then you understand basically the whole model of what you see in the world today. So Brezenski, I think is the key. And he's a little, you could argue even a little more relevant than Carol. He's a kind of Carol Quiggly, but without all the fun because he's crazy. He's Carol Quickly meets bertrand Russell with no nonsense, just straight to the point. Here's how we're going to get the technocracy, you know. And certainly towards the middle of Tragy and Hope, Quigly has a couple really fat chapters that deal with, you know, the implementation of technocracy and the AI computers and the military industrial complex and the managerial society that's coming. But Razensky, I think, is not just a you know, Quickly his history writer archivist. He's an implementer. And that's the big key here is that Brazenski is a point man for not just writing about this, but also implementing these new technologies that will utilize the latest in tech to achieve destabilization, archive crisis, regime change, et cetera, et cetera, to really destabilize all of the post World War two Soviet uh what it eventually functions to do is to destabilize the Soviet satellites. And so this once the Soviet Empire collapses, that was largely, as I said, a result of this arc of crisis technology model that Brazhensky had had really dreampt up and That's why he was so useful to the oligarchs. And so in many ways, as I said, for Praxis, he was He's more more relevant than even a quickly you could argue quickly will tell you more about the bankers and history, but Brazensky's going to tell you more about you know, how to understand what you see on CNN, you know, when you see the news talking about, you know, a coup here and a destabilization there. Once you really nail down Brazensky, you can understand what you're watching. So that, I think is what sums up Brazensky. And of course there's other peripheral addendum material that we can talk about with Grand Chess Board and how it kind of predicts nine to eleven in subtle ways, it predicts the Ukraine crisis, you know, back in nineteen ninety eight, seven ninety seven, when you wrote the book that we saw in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: So that's what you're looking at.
Speaker 2: You're looking at a major geopolitical thinker, of the caliber of a player, you know, of the caliber of a kissinger, you know, who's really putting into practice the ideology. So he's not just a brains he's also you know, he also flies over there in the famous CBS clip you know that land that is yours, God is with you, you take it back, as he tells the freedom fighters in Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: The uh he's uh, he's sort of quickly he's Carol. He's Carol Cooley without the Irish charm.
Speaker 2: That's a good way. But that's better.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But but with with the with all the bertrand Russell. Yeah, yeah, you know, bare bones, atheistic, pragmatic.
Speaker 1: Just there's no sentimentalism with him, you know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Uh I discussed uh Braziski with uh with recently and uh with Joe uh at well hm and he just we just were talking about how it figures like Brazinski and uh Henry Kiss they're both foreign, right, and that these these distinct accents that they never seem to be able to shed despite years of living living in North America. And he seemed to think that there's accents himself or a function of their role in sort of intimidating and Americans, you know, with their PhDs and their uh you know, their positions in academia, that they're the ones with the education, the knowledge and the wisdom to sort of control plan the world, or at least play their part and planning the world. And I always thought it was fun both him and him and Kissinger, who were these two huge figures in the late twentieth century. And uh in I guess, uh strategizing for the Atlantis powers, both of them. You know, at these German Germanic accents, Prussian and almost Prussian and all age Polish becomes the air of the world where you know, there's real ethnically, ethnically is not much different, you know, European and how just example, once can how America has been conquered by Europeans.
Speaker 2: You know, that's an interesting point. I've never thought about that, kind of took it at face value, but yeah, they could have you know, they could have been menacing in their affectation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like it was always that was overdone. It was like interesting, So I just that's interesting. Another thing is to what extent, I know he's a described as sort of a go for a lieutenant for the elite but in and playing such a large role in devising strategy for the Atlantist powers, for the elite powers that are really behind these nation states that are play things for the globalist. I mean, if you enjoy as much influence as a Kissinger or Brazinski, let's ask you this, to what extent can they manipulate things themselves because they they're whispering into the ear of the emperor. And of course historically we know that often those people, the gray eminence, the people whispering in the ears of those who are who make that, who make the decisions, might be able to manipulate things for their own agenda. An example, how well the Cold War might have been for the UH wage, for the UH, for the UH interest that that were behind the Atlantis powers the Anglo American Empire. At the same time, his Polish background probably played a big part in his Rusophobia and his I was he pushing his own agenda here too?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I'm sure that does come into play, because as I understand, he was pretty successful in a monetary sense. Obviously, I don't know how wealthy Brezenski was, but you know, he's got a fairly prominent daughter who has the TV show with Joe Scarbo that Trump calls quite a ruckus with this week. If you saw that tweet talking about her face lift, that was But but yeah, I would imagine that that there is as as I mentioned, due to that, you know, fleeing Soviet occupation, as we're told that there was personal motivation and vengeance involved, perhaps, but.
Speaker 3: You know, he that all the all the better for the Atlantis.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that really fits into the twentieth century strategy that we talked about from Quigley, which dealt with you know, the twenties, the two World Wars basically being about the weakening of Russia, uh and Germany so.
Speaker 1: And Poland was there to spark the Second World War exactly too, you know, yeah, to kind of lure Hitler into starting another general war in Europe, although it became a general war and when France and Britain declared war on on Hitler over his you know, invasion of Poland, which.
Speaker 2: Is grew out of the which is what they encouraged, Yeah, the Polish Corridor.
Speaker 1: They encouraged Polish and transience and then did nothing let Poland get crushed between Russia and Germany. So yeah, so again that's another example again then this utilizing that Russian that Polish nationalism that you know that that had been I guess crushed for almost two hundred years between you know, Germany and Russia. Then it became a reason for sparking the World War in the mid twentieth century, early twentieth century.
Speaker 2: So yeah, what I found so interesting about his writings was the a lot of stuff that you wouldn't expect in there. You wouldn't expect there to be no I mean, it's kind of been floating around conspiracy circles and sights for a long time. But I don't think that that most people would think about weather warfare and electromagnetic frequency warfare as something realistic. Yet it's in the nineteen seventy book by Brazinski, So he was talking about this stuff a long time ago in all kinds of other things to I mean, he he even kind of starts out talking about, as I mentioned in my talk, the the usefulness of cosmopolitan areas and how this really breaks down people's attachment to the land, to agriculture, that you there's a there's a big shift that happens in cultures when they go through the process of you know, industrialization and then modernization and so forth, and how that this impacts the social order, and you know, he sees that model as key to understanding basically what what we've seen in history happen to certain regions or nations right quote, First World nations that have gone through the process of moving from agricultural societies to industrial to modern slash technological societies. He sees those as microcosm models for the whole of the world. And this is why they're globalist. Globalist is how they think that the same model is going to happen in one of the cheap ways that you're going to do that. It was with the net. The net will make things global and that will move everyone into this high mind. And that's why he's a technocrat. That's the that's the central role here of all of this, and the Internet is the Internet is technocracy. And I mentioned that not to be luddite or to be overly negative or fear porn oriented, but I mean, we just have to understand that that's that's a fact, and that's what Brezenski is talking about.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Because as you get removed from from the soil, further remove off from nature, you get further removed from the laws that bind nature, and you forget that there's laws still bind you, and you're well, that's how you get to you know, transgenderism in these things, right because uh, you probably saw the movie Her With Yet and how you know, you notice the cold, the surroundings, the urban surroundings, the apartment, and think's cold exactly.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, that's a great point.
Speaker 2: The aesthetic of the film really betrays the emptiness. And that's that's really the point of that films. That's you know, he's surrounded by human beings who you know, the kind of one to one connection and love that he's looking for, you know, is ironically the Amy Adams character that the girl is sitting there next to the whole time and he's fixated on this stupid computer program. But but yeah, that's that's a great example of you know, what Brazienski's predicting here and what he would like to see implemented. And when you there's a lot of other interesting interviews that I came across to John Adams dug at one from I think the nineties from the New York Times or something like that. But in that interview, he it's a linked with Brazienski. He goes into thinks like consumerism and americanism, and that's also very revealing because there, he's it's more modern. You know, it's twenty five years after between two eight, and he's saying, look, we're at the point now where America is basically the battering ram to break down all ideologies across the globe.
Speaker 3: And that's something I've been arguing for a long time.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people take issue with that, and they have a very you know, they feel that I'm being unpatriotic or being mean or something like that, when all I'm telling you is that that Americanism can be used as a tool to destroy other countries and other traditions, not for something better, but for the purpose of the globalists. And Brazinski says that.
Speaker 3: He explicitly says that in that interview.
Speaker 2: He says, now, obviously he doesn't give a shit about America, he has no concern about but he basically says it's a costume that can be worn to spread hope in the sense of quote American democracy, which he moraliss says is just oligarchical rule. He knows that there's no such thing as actual democracy, and so, you know, he explodes the mythology that it's it's it's not true, it's American patriotism is basically dead.
Speaker 3: It's been dead for a long time.
Speaker 2: And so to be you know, mindlessly pro American if so many people are and you know, supports the troops and all this kind of stuff, it's really just serving the oligarchical agenda. And Prazenski is a prime oligarch to show that, you know, he has no qualms about just saying flat out it's kind of like, I don't remember if it was you or or somebody was doing a show an interview and they were talking about I think it was Alan Watt was doing a discussion about Prince Philip and that they don't really like to give him interviews often because he just oftentimes he'll just stay straight out what they want to do, like, but of course I want to see full billion people dead, don't you don't you want to see it wasn't dead, the Hillman's cancer. So they don't give him that interview because you know, he's a little too blunt. In many ways, Marzenski is pretty blunt too. He just flat out says that consumerism and Americanism are the means by which you can destroy religion, and that's really kind of a thesis of between two ages is that the three things that are there are ideology is dead, religion is dead, Nation states dead, and Marxism now is dead. So all of those are you know, kind of come and gone. There goes to the past, and we can move into the technocratic age. So hence between two ages, that's the new transition period that we're going into, is what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you talk about the Chris the exportation of Americanism and consumerism, materialism abroad. But one thing it does not result in the material abundance the rest of the world. That's just the uh it really it relies on impoverishing the world through the uh you know, the economic Hitman model, the oh the World Bank, uh you know, the International Monetary Fund, these things. I think all these things that the bridisci said were great in bringing about this globalization. But before that was uh successfully done, it was of course it had to be applied domestically here in the United States, and here in that States you had, through wars, the economic crises and then prosperity, the destruction of any ethnic consciousness or identity here among the particularly among the white the white majority. In fact, you know, the bland white majority is sort of a just sort of a denature derastinated, uh, conglomeration of the former ethnic groups. You know, we see little bits of it, little Italy here, there's Saint Patrick's Day, Sat Past Jay Parade, even that's been corrupted. But the breakup, ironically, of of these urban neighborhoods into suburbia through various social engineering schemes, whether it's the construction of the Interstate highway system or the creation of the you know, of the thirty year mortgage courtesy the federal government, these things. And this, of course, this coincides with the postwar boom, the Second World War, and this explosion and consumption and this this is where you see the sort of this breakdown of any the ethnic or religious identity among various ethnic groups. They became white Americans, but the only thing they could really identify with each other would be their consumption habits, whether it's the music Elvis Presley or the Beatles, or you know, the hula hoop jeans, you know, the T shirt, these things. And so once again, once they lose any ethnic identity, uh, they can easily be manipulated through consumerism, which is what he's talking about here. And this becomes the good life. Of course. Uh that's promoted through uh uh mass communication, through time life, uh, you know, through the Disney corporation. Sports is a big thing because sports is now sort of a substitute for maybe uh tribal or regional uh patriotisms that might have existed, you know, uh so now but that's but that's all part of the corporate monstrosity because through sports you can promote all types of social you know, agendas or engineering schemes we're seeing with the NFL and the NBA, or transgenderism, you know these things. So here in the again, I'm saying it had to had to be done here first, we had to be first to be conquered here in the United States, for for is exported.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Brazenski was very, i think conscious of that because he wore the cloak of liberal many many years, you know, being in the cart administration and being in the Obama administration. But he also served on various Bush task forces. So there's another character that you know, transcends the phony left right dialectic. You can see it pretty clearly. But Brezenski definitely understood with his liberal egalitarian face that he wore. You would get the impression that he believed in equalitarianism and so forth, and he would often speak you know, of Martin Luther King or these platitudes. But at the same time you have the cold calculated technocrat who was very explicit about depopulation, very explicit about carbon taxes and Agena twenty one. So Brazenski was obviously on board with all that. So we we know from that that his supposed humanitarian a model or a cloak that he wore was a was Bologney that was part of the guys that you wear, you know, to be part of the Democrat establishment, and the same goes for the Republican establishment as well. So I mean he's he's picked out by the Rockefellers, right, these are the GP, right, the GOP. You're picking out the so called Democrats to run these big steering committees, and hence Brazenski's membership, you know, in Builderberg and various Bilderberg steering committees, and you know, being even chosen for slicing up Serbia with Wesley Clark and Kissinger on the International Crisis Group, which I've talked about many times.
Speaker 3: So Brazenski is not at all.
Speaker 2: A patriot to any group. And so you know, he's definitely at that level of people who believe that they don't have any ethnic ties, they don't have any anything that binds them to any communities. And in fact, Brezenski, even in between two ages, early on discusses the possibility of different organizations that could be used for mobilizing globalism, and he discusses the Catholic Church because it's one of the few global organizations. So Brazinski, again, you know, sees these entities not as something real or as bearers of tradition, but just as tools to be moved on the grand chessboard chess pieces. So the Roman Catholic Church is to Braziski, you know, one the queen piece maybe, and then you have you know, al Qaeda is upon piece. You know, it's like the NGOs or rook piece. That's how he views all of this, and race and culture, all of that is just another chess piece, another tool for manipulation that has nothing to do with any sort of metaphysical verities or universal truths. It's just simply about cold heart pragmatism. And that's the essence of technocracy. That it's pragmatic.
Speaker 1: And one thing that's important to point out is when you talk about members of the International Crisis Group, that these elder statesmen aren't interested in solving problems in stabilizing the world. They believe in stabilizing the world to destabilizing the world, sort of like burning the village in order to save it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, he says, he says, if America didn't do what it did, we would have anarchy. Well, so in other words, America has to cause anarchy or else we'll fall into anarchy. But of course he's saying, you know that the American world order, the packs Americana, he says, basically keeps the whole globe in check and.
Speaker 3: Chaos and so forth so on.
Speaker 2: But but there's also, you know, other interesting aspects to Brazenski that you might not respect, like his support for the John Meersheimer book about Apak. He I think both.
Speaker 3: Kind of like.
Speaker 2: Soros.
Speaker 3: Was kind of like Soros.
Speaker 2: He would you know, at times, draw the ire of certain factions like the Israelis because you know, Brazenski doesn't care for nationalism. Uh, you know, he thinks that's dead and gone, so in his mind, as a technocrat. You know that that I don't think he has any special care or concern for the Israeli state. So I think you could argue that maybe he represents that kind of U n type faction. You know, Brezenski would be much more favorable towards a United Nations type of model for global government than he would necessarily the warhawk Bush neocon approach. So he's maybe not necessarily one hundred percent you know, on board with the neo cons although Golden Fitzgerald argued that he actually is just a straight up neocon, So I don't. I don't know they you know, they have a lot more time put into this than I have. But but regardless, you know, there can be I guess at times, as we've said, disagreements about different approaches, but it doesn't matter because the end goal is still the same. I just I think Brazenski views America and Americanism as.
Speaker 3: A cloak that can be shed once.
Speaker 2: Once the world is ripe for a total technocratic globalism. And in fact, when Brazienski critique Bush, that was his main critique was that after nine to eleven, he didn't sufficiently use it for globalism. He used it for too much Americanism, too much patriotism. Yeah, not real but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then that's his criticism with it. This inspired opposition, Yes, created opposition with China and Russia, and it was their crude methods by going about this, which uh, messed up the plan so to speak. M yeah, right, as opposed to soft power, which is you don't talk about going in and conquering, invading, You talk about human rights and you know, responsibly, responsibilities to protect and things like that, as opposed to going in invading a country and imposing a government with you know, with hundreds of thousands of uish troops these things. Uh.
Speaker 2: But now, and that was that that's his model. I mean, he wants to use his model. You know, he's the father of that. In terms of implementing the technology, I realized that again, Empires have used soft power the time, but Razinski is the real mover and shaker in terms of utising technology and what would eventually be the you know, the hashtag type stuff. Yeah. Yeah, all of that being all of it being collated together. I think you can really point to Brazenski as a father. Now, there was other figures right after Brazenski Joseph what's his name? That that's the sort of the Harvard father of the of this approach to regime change. There's another guy who's kind of also credited with being the coining the term soft power, Joseph I forget his name, but he's one of these Harvard international business type guys.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's really he's just coining a term that was already the model for doing this in between two ages, that lays out the strategy of using all the technologies.
Speaker 1: And you've mentioned, of course Gene Sharp, this oh yeah, harmless academic up there in Boston.
Speaker 2: Non violent regime change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I guess this is the invoking democracy and human rights to go in and disrupt foreign governments, foreign cultures and sort of incorporated it into the atlantisis fold.
Speaker 2: I guess. Yeah. I wish I could remember that. It's I think it's even cold. You know, it's the Harvard model, the Harvard of Joseph somebody was one of the professors at Harvard a thing. But but yeah, I mean that they had this down to a science, and that's why they don't really like that, you know, that approach of you know it was Raytheon and Boeing, and then the guys who necessarily who might want to just sell tanks and weapons, you know, they would rather you know, use their NGOs than the latest anti molistic missiles or something like that.
Speaker 1: Because uh, but that an evasion like that expends a lot of weaponry they had to replace. So there's always pressure to go go in, go in, you know, with the guns of blazing, because that destroys a lot of things you have to be rebuilt and replace.
Speaker 3: And it was Brazensky.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Brazenski personally profited off of it, but I wouldn't be surprised, but it was. It was Wesley Clark and you've mentioned that, but it was Wesley Clark and others who had interest in the mineral are of the of Serbia and certain minds there, and that was a big part of the proclamations of oh, you know, slovanam Melosavich is this evil dictator and you know, we got to get rid of him, and uh, oh, what do you know, There's all this these environmental problems that we got to solve. But all of that was just a cloak for basically these people divvying up that country. And I think some people have pointed to Madeline Albright getting a chunk of that too or something.
Speaker 1: She has a big piece. I think its telecommunication with the Melton all right, right, and Wesley Clark, it's the mineral rights or something.
Speaker 2: And of course the involved in that strategy m and.
Speaker 1: You have of course can't bond. Steel was a huge military operation there which you know, huge contracts. Not to mention, I would have to there's some that's a NATO operation, I think, which means that. And of course there's a huge human traffic and drug trafficking stream going into going into a into Brussels, and wherever you find a military intelligence operations you're gonna find, you know, human traffic and explosion of drug trafficking. This also was their chance to I believe, in the nineties to then send in former Muja Hyden veterans of the Afghan War into the into the Caucasus region Checha. You also there's a chech In civil war that they could stoke.
Speaker 2: And there was a kind of hybrid coast of a liberation army. And this was a hybridization of uh Communism, Communist Marxism and Uh, jihadist philosophy m h. And Daniel has a great chapter on that and others. Two Ingell's written on a lot of people pointed.
Speaker 1: Out, so you cut out those, Danny Krebko, I think you said.
Speaker 2: Daniel Eslin doesn't called hybrid warst talks about it, And yeah, everybody knows this was a total CIA sight now pretty obvious. And now that doesn't necessarily mean Sloban and Melosavich was a saint, but it's interesting that, uh, you know, he did marshal a lot of support from Serbian Orthodox people. Uh, And so I wonder if there couldn't have also been religious motivations involved there as well. But again I don't I'm not an expert on Serbia.
Speaker 1: But anyway, well, I mean the Congress voted, I mean, the US government, through the US Congress, systematically took Yugoslavia apart because it made foreign aid depend upon the consistent republics voting to leave. But you know, the authority of Belgrade, and so they were literally bribing the other republics to leave, to break apart.
Speaker 2: Yugoslavia because of Soviet influence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just a nineteen ninety one, ninety three twenty four. So they were provoking this Bulkan war by promoting secession. And you know, in this case, the federal government supports secession. I guess you could say.
Speaker 2: Oh right, yeah, and also you know funding al Qaeda in that region as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, and this again, this, yeah, this.
Speaker 2: Is where Putin, I guess fought his first battles were told the chest name conflict.
Speaker 1: And that's what I guess I'd roughly follow along the fault line that Braziski sought to trade with the Arch crisis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So you know, again we're at a major player. And I think Patrick made the argument that Brazenski's probably the most most important figure in terms of geopolitics for the last fifty years. That's probably true.
Speaker 1: What's amazing to me is all the experts are the least the acknowledged experts in politics always advocates of constant destabilization, war and misery because it goes back to the whole I guess, the whole study of it goes back to geopods, goes back to mckinder, which which nevill which inherently involves all that.
Speaker 2: And it's not like, you know what this is similar to that you and I have talked about many times is the mafia. And the reason I say that is because if you go to Hot Springs, which I've taken two trips there, it's really neat. I mean, it's kind of kitschy and cheesy and run down. But this was kind of like Vegas before Vegas was Vegas, right around the time that Hot Springs was hopping as a mob region, and it was kind of a safe place where the dons could meet and they would go to the baths and stuff like that. But what's interesting is that there's all these neat facts about the mob and the connections that most people don't know about. So al Capone actually spent a lot of time in Hot Springs. I know this because I did a tour which there's a mob museum here and they'll take you on this tour. There are underground tunnels that were built underneath the Hot Springs for various vices to be run, and so there's just a little neat side story. Whenever the FBI or one of the FEDS or somebody was going to come bust because of course all the local police were all bought off, so anytime a FED or somebody like that would come in maybe try to bust somebody. The local telegraph or telephone operator worked for the mobsters, and she would do a signal and the whichever place is going to get busted, all the guys would run down under Most of the businesses, by the way, on the strip have secret passageways, and they would run down underneath and they would run, you know, down the block to some other building through this, because there's a giant underground tunnel underneath the whole city. So this was how they were running vices and all imaginal anything you could imagine when trying to say and they al Capone teamed up with none other than JFK. Senior to run the to run liquor during prohibition, and the way they did it this is really neat. Actually, there's everybody knows about Arkansas as because of the water. There's all these you know, giant water aqueducts underneath the ground. That's why the water is so good. And of course the you know Clinton's and Rockefellers, they all have a monopoly on all this stuff. Well, the water companies around here are the famous ones that would all their bottle of water. They were actually running moonshine through dressed up as bottle of water.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there was all these but I had no idea that that was actually who was running that was Al Capone and Joseph Kennedy Senior, i'd say, was running that out of Hot Springs. So there are all these neat facts if you if you take a mob tour here, and then of course other mob characters, like there was a Madden who was a mobster from England who was running a lot of East Coast syndicate stuff. And actually the New York mobsters would come and get advice from this guy. But he just lived in this little normal house out here in the middle of nowhere in Arkansas, and he was running this giant criminal syndicate, you know, hundreds of millions of dollars, and nobody knew this guy was just some British guy who you know, was very unassuming, living out of the country and playing golf all day. So it's literally like something out of the movies.
Speaker 3: And the reason I say all that is that when.
Speaker 2: You kind of look at the picture of how things worked on the small scale, and when you look at how operations will be run save by the FBI to try to bust these people. And how clever the mobsters were in getting around stuff is what I'm trying to say. Then you can kind of project big picture. Well the Brazenskis these are like just the big mobsters, is what I'm trying to say. Yeah, they're the guys who do it to countries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's they suborn, you know, as the same of these monsters would suborn or bribe local officials to control you know, the levels of power, uh, indirectly, so they could you know, skate away from the law when necessary. The bigger gangster your you know, you apply that nationally, like a mayor Lanski to the federal government who had control of well, a capone can never control Jago Hoover. Mari Lancy can control Jay Hoover because he had photos of them. And this same thing applies internationally. Joe Kennedy would parlay his wealth that he mass to you know, smuggling into eventually going to gambling you know you have the game on the casino out there too in Las Vegas eventually, but also to buy his way in the political power.
Speaker 2: Yes. And now here's another interesting little tidbit. The do you know who shut down all the gambling in Hot Springs?
Speaker 1: Is it Robert Kennedy?
Speaker 2: It was the Rockefellers.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Yeah, what time frame was that.
Speaker 2: This was in the sixties and seventies.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that was that Winthrop Rockefeller. Yes, Okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah, so he campaigned on this anti vice platform to get rid of the gambling. Now when he uh got rid of it in the seventies, he sent all these these FEDS in and these FBI people. That's when Las Vegas really blost in the seventies to be kind of the new I mean, I understand there was people going to Las Vegas before the seventies, but there was a big heyday for Las Vegas in the seventies.
Speaker 3: And I have a big doubt that.
Speaker 2: The Rockefellers are actually interested in stopping vices because when you figure out the history of the Rockefellers, they are Arkansas people, and they are connected to Walmart, which is also headquartered in Arkansas.
Speaker 1: And yeah, now explain Walmart's meteoric rise.
Speaker 2: And that's how Sam Walton got his Chinese deals. It's from the Rockville.
Speaker 1: So we're going back to the Trilatles Commission again.
Speaker 2: Exactly, Now, how does this tider Brezenski who spot at Brazenski and you know recruited him Dad Rockviller.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I like you kid, you got spunk.
Speaker 2: But now most people wouldn't connect all that mafia type stuff. But actually it you know when you when you look at you know, when the Rockefeller come into power and and and and they knew what they were doing then because if you go back to standard oil and that, I mean, these are serious business people. They know that this is Bible belt. They're going to campaign on that anti vice Bible belt ticket, right, and that's going to dupe everybody. But they don't care anything about don't.
Speaker 1: Get interests and Baptist the yes. And of course that's interesting because you go back to the only part of the twentieth century, Uh is John de Rockefeller, Uh you know, the senior the first is a big promoter of the temperance movement.
Speaker 2: And then exactly and that's stuff. Yeah yeah, so that's what they were saying was and now now that he may have actually had a you know, a temperance type view, I think they were they were said to be teetotalers. I don't think they really drank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but had they had to do with gasoline. I think at the time they didn't want to compete.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's going to say, is that there's almost always alter about it is it's not because it's about business, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so that was that That's what really gave it it's real push at least the point, you know, it became this sort of this uh spasma of insanity where they you know, they passed prohibition in nineteen twenty because that is an outgrowth of the lever Act of World War One, where government assumes control of all food, you know, to because it has to control food unless the Kaiser comes over and rapes all our women. Uh. So that's a sort of a ratchet effect where again you get a war crisis which you know, thought government police sheds the constitution, you know, forget that we had a warter fight, and that gives all these interests to the excuse to go in and pass these laws which benefit the corporations.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, O example. So, uh, you know, anytime you talk to anytime you see interviews with mobsters, anytime you talk to people who claim to you know, no mobster or something like that. They always make the statement that the government's the real mafia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the white the Vulgier right.
Speaker 2: Exactly when I was when I did the mob tour at the Hot Springs, that was one of the first things that they said was you ever the real gangsters are. Everybody's like, well, they tell me the government. They're like why they said, well, because anytime anybody came these they said they only shootouts that ever happened in Hot Springs. It was between the FEDS and the and the gangsters. It was never gangster to gangster.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was interesting to listen to Katha Austin Fits talk about this sort of planning ahead. You mentioned Walmart and how you know the rise of Sam Walton and what this coincides with the nineteen seventies and Triladel's Commission nineteen seventy three. Brazinski is the first head of it, and it's opening to China. Of course, the shears before with Nixon and Kissinger, you know that secret visit he makes in the early seventies. Nixon opens up to China and coincides with the Rockefellows in the Trilado Commission. They're thinking decades ahead. I mean, it's but she was talking about how in the nineteen nineties airports are going through these upgrades and renovations, that they're turning airports into shopping malls. And as a businesswoman, she was looking at us saying, how is this going to work? Because people don't go to airports to shop. They go to airports to go and to go to some far off place. You take a flight, go somewhere to either a ride or to leave. They're not there a long time. Eleven happens all the security theater, theater, you're stuck at the airport for three two three hours, you're going to shop. It's like they knew it was going to happen.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, and yeah, you even though Brazenski is not a Pnack character that you do have in Grand Chess Board hints and subtle references to you know, a new pearl Harbor.
Speaker 3: That kind of that kind of talk.
Speaker 2: So many people have even said that, you know, even Grand Chess Board might suggest, you know, a coming nine to eleven, and certainly Brazenski would have known about it, you know, if if this was a planned, a false flag type thing, on which I think it was obviously, so I feel like you probably.
Speaker 3: Didn't know about it. And and then and.
Speaker 2: Again it's not just nine to eleven. You also have him laying out the plans for the Ukraine here all the way in the nineties. And then that's of course we as we learned that when Soros in Victoria New One were first putting the billions into the Orange Revolution in the Ukraine was starting back in the nineties, and so presumably you know, Soros or excuse me, presumably Brazenski would have been involved in that too, because I mean, he's laying the very thing out in Grand Chess border what needs to happen in Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Which is funny because that talking about the Ukraine and the role that Hitler played for the atlantisis so he was sort of learned into war and also to force to invade Russia and sort of invade Russian. Russia absorbed the punch, you know, and so they could defeat German you nil, so we can Russia. At the same time. Well, here we have the United States government in the in the twenty first century promoting Ukrainian nationalism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like Hitler did.
Speaker 1: It's like the Germans and Hitler did, and then the World War One end the second because they promoted Ukrainian nationalist and Hitler did that. At the same time, you know, the s S battalions, the Ukraine s S Batans, and here's the US government supporting these, uh you know, these stepan banderas, you know, worshiping the Nazis. Because this is no example of going into an area and screwing up with the local politics and the culture and just creating a a a an arena of constant battle. Because you know, if you get into the ethnic politics of of the Ukraine in nineteen thirties, you realized that yes, many Ukrainians have have legitimate grudges against you know what they perceived to be Russians but really were Soviets. You know, So what you do, will you join up with the s S and they when the US, when the Germans, because that it's your chance to get it, get it, get it at the at the Soviets, the Russians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a great article by Leonards having on the history of Ukraine and Russia and it being properly part of the Russian sphere of influencer. You know, he talks about the history of the language, which is very interesting and when you read even quickly, he talks about how Hitler knew that that was crucial to Russia. That region, the Ukraine region cramea region that is a there's a lot of wealth, a lot of resources there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of black rich soil that is exactly controlled yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so that's why it's it was very important to split that off from the Russian sphere of influence.
Speaker 3: So it has nothing to do with.
Speaker 2: Anybody's you know, perceived right wing philosophy or whatever they're duped into believing all about what Washington and you know, NATO want to do there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I just did it finish. Interview with Guido Preparata about Conjuring Hitler, his book about the Anglo American agenda to create Hitler in the nineteen twenties and thirties and how Hitler ultimately served the objective of the Anglo American the anticist powers.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I don't think there's any question.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, he even the funding of it goes in, whether it's the DAWs Plan, the Young Plan, and the money starts pouring in as soon as Hitler becomes power you know, it comes into the power, so you get the German recovery and all the industrialization that's aided in a bed not to sense I mentioned the fact the setting up of the European chess bird just in a perfect way that would create this war. You know, they were just set up to fail. And also the double dealing which you talk about. He read a lot of Carol quickly to write the book, so a lot of what he writes about in the book is what you covered in your analysis of Tragy Hope, about the dual policy, about Edward the eighth and all that scam and alger Hiss and these things, that crazy thing, and how Hitler was lured to thinking tricking to thinking that there was an element within the British Salvation there was more sympathetic to his Nazis, when that was just a ruse to get him to go to war and constentrate to negotiate with the British Empire.
Speaker 2: And so how do we tie it to Disney? Well, as I mentioned, actually there's a there's a clear tie from Brazil. It would go directly from Braziinski to Disney. How well, if you think about between two ages, the whole book is about the model of what kind of new world order Brazinski sees coming and what is the technocracy. Well, it's basically that older philosophy of you know, a kind of socialistic utopianism that foresaw technology being the salvation of humankind. So you can you can connect this to the Fabian socialists and these characters. You can tie it to Russian cosmist thinkers and science fic writers and futurists, Birdiev and these kind of characters, and what you get is the inevitable, predetermined juggernaut of technology leading man, you know, to the stars and all this kind of propaganda colony and it kind of died out. But then I think what happened is that the I think the hux Les and the families of the royal society types, I think they were instrumental in really reviving it. And that's the milieu that you get with Brazenski, who I think you could you could tie very very closely to to something like brave New World. That's really what Brazinski's outlining is a Brave New World type of approach. I mean he may not mention everything like cloning, but I mean he's basically saying the same thing. So how do we get to Disney. Well, what Brazinski sees is a completely controlled managerial society, and that's what the the Green Agenda, the un you know COP twenty two or twenty twenty, whatever it is that the plant have for for reorganized communities, megalopolis, all of these kinds of things that you hear conspiracy theorists talked about. That is what Disney was implementing as part of the conditioning process known as EPCOT. So EPCOT Center is actually the Community of Tomorrow. That was its original inception idea, and the idea was that, well, the future is coming, It's all going to be this tech utopia. It's this you know, this utopian futurism that we see in these different philosophers. And so we can project that cities will no longer be organized the way that city planning was done for you know, during during I guess the periods of industrialism and capitalism. You're going to have a completely controlled basically the AI super grit a smart city model, and this will be intimately tied into all of the green regulations. And so this is what Katherine Sofis has talked about many times. Gentrification is a big part of this. This is one part of the Even though the you know, individual entrepreneurs may not know that their gentrification is tied to Agenda twenty one, what it does is that it rezones areas. Now, you've talked about zoning areas and how that's been used to destroy ethnic communities and you know, Catholic cultures and so forth. That was all zoning laws as models for what we're going to see in the future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and progressivism, democracy, integration, these things.
Speaker 2: You know, Yes, Now, what they're also doing that not many people have talked about. I think I heard Alan want to talk about this, but I've looked it up. But it's true. They they will try to buy off mayors in local communities.
Speaker 1: I think that's been done already just to a part of home home security grants. But I think that is right.
Speaker 2: Well, that's interesting. I wasn't thinking about that, but I was thinking in terms of un rezoning and refurbishing, and I've seen that happen in local cities near where I live. I think I mentioned that one of the talks was I can go not very far from where I am and there's a city that's not huge, maybe sixty eighty thousand population, and the whole downtown was basically refurbished. They built this giant arts center and so forth and so on, and it was all done because the UN basically declared this some kind of Harichid zone or something, and so there's some kind of program to buy mayors off. And Rosa Cory's book talks about this, which I read her book too. She talks about them trying to, you know, get local mayors involved.
Speaker 3: In this stuff. So it's been going on for a long time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's done. It's basically it's uh, it's done. It's a peers local initiative. It's the something a local initiative, the local the l local something initiatives, local city initiatives. Really it's all century planned, but it's implemented to the town council's mayors. Jitter twenty one has been that way to the president, and also governs have signed executive orders implementing these things. Yeah, you're right, exactly exactly. Yeah, and uh Ickley, the international uh International Commission of Local or International something of Local Initiative thinks ity is the acronym. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: This is also connected to these kind of secret planned communities that are going up that not many people know about where. And I have the opinion. I haven't been I've tried down some proof of this, but I kind of think Sandy Hook was one of these where the un was kind of trying to make these make it a planned community where there would be no guns in the future.
Speaker 3: Basically, I had.
Speaker 1: A sibling who we just got together for the Fourth of July in Ohio with some relatives. He came down from New York area and he drove through San diegoata curiosity on his way down to Ohio, and he says, it looks like one of those fake Western towns, yeah, or attempting village type things.
Speaker 2: Yes. Now they're building these cities and fake communities and then later populating them. Some of them have gone up around Nashville. And what happens is it looks really nice and everything looks really tidy. But what you figure out is that the homeowners associations in these places have all these very bizarre, extreme weird rules and that I believe, like I don't have documented proof of it, but I can just assume that this is part of that that big plan. Uh. And yes, so they're creating these kind of new Stepford Wife type communities. And you say that's crazy. Well, actually, if you look at Disney's connection to Celebration Florida, that's a whole city that Disney created and it's actually the model for Stepford Wives type stuff. Are you very familiar with this?
Speaker 1: I'm familiar with the CIA through Paul Halliwell.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: Uh not Wisner. It was the other guy, you know, the guy Oss Guy.
Speaker 3: Donovan.
Speaker 1: Donovan were key figures in allowing Disney to build Disney World in Florida. They they created two fake towns to get around the environmental tax laws, local tax laws to enable them to bite land On.
Speaker 2: So Disney, you're right, Disney is actually its own city state. Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is Paul Hellywell, Helliwell, the guy who set up Newgahan Bank and all the drugs coming out of the Endo of China and also the Caribbean work with Mari Lansky. You set up Paradise, and you know Resorts International. He's got Mary Carter pay Company, which became Resorts International. It's now Donald Trumpet, you know. But they set up this false these two false cities to enable Disney Corporation to buy the land on the cheap. This is all these are all CIA guys helping Christ's SRI also consulted with Disney Land out and didn't know that right out in the West the same year the mk Ultra studied.
Speaker 2: By the way, yes, that's right right now. There's another thing though, that later on after Disney it was already there. They actually bought land and built a town. And I'm not kidding. This is where they filmed Truman Show. So when you watched Truman Show with Jim Carrey, which is about a fake town, yeah, I think it's surveiled. It's literally filmed in Celebration of Florida, which is a literally Disney created town. And I was reading reviews of people that had gone there, just kind of random internet reviews that didn't have anything to do his conspiracy theories. Three the views they're like, man, have you ever read Stepford Wives or watch that movie?
Speaker 3: That's what this town is like.
Speaker 2: So what I'm getting at is that Celebration of Florida is probably one of the early models of the planned community cities that the Agenda twenty one model is putting into practice, just like you know EPCOT is the community of the future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you've mentioned the target cities as sort of as micro living.
Speaker 3: They're all connected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's Chris. They're all smart like like Disney Disney World.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Disney World has for a long time. You know, the Kentagon was who installed the biometrics. That's stream News Semens Corporation, which has been involved in all kinds of the skulldugery German corporation, they were who installed the technology at I've caught and they often premiere a lot of new new advanced tech there for tech shows, all kinds of examples of stuff like that. But but yeah, I'm convinced that the Disney has been a long time uh you know Pentagon operation for sure.
Speaker 1: And this is all part of you talked about how the Illuminati effect full spectrum dominance. It's through education, entertainment, what's what's traffic is news, it's it's perception management. And Disney itself is a huge example. Is great. Well, Disney itself is as a corporation, it is making megalithic corporation which boasts uh creating uh, the imagination for children, they create the not to mention the fact that they play a big role in sexualizing the youth.
Speaker 2: You can also find numerous mainstream news stories of uh sex rings and sex trafficking from Disney employees.
Speaker 1: And there's tunnels under the city.
Speaker 2: Of course, right now everyone has whispered about that, but that's actually true.
Speaker 3: You can watch.
Speaker 2: The there's YouTube videos that actually invest their their old Disney documentaries that talk about it. Now. Now, the story is that Walt was just kind of a weirdo and he liked to He would he would just go from one end to the other and pop up, you know, he would pop up and check in on everybody, make sure. But I mean, who knows what was really going on. He seemed he seemed to be a very odd character, and he was. You know, Disney was was involved in filming prop again all the way back into World War two.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the Donald Duck had him do anything on taxes for the Treasury Department.
Speaker 2: Of the Ward.
Speaker 1: Get people adjusted to withholding and paying your taxes without protesting because there's a war to fight. They did all the animation I think for the why films these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's this mythology that Disney was not to any aided Jews or whatever, But actually ben I Breath gave Walt Disney Man of the Year award a long time. Yeah. I'm not sure I believe that story, but I think that it was basically just high level uh, you know, Pentagon type work. Uh. And Disney, you know, reportedly had access to Laurel Canyon Studios as well, which you know, we don't know exactly what all was being filmed there, but there there is a lot of interesting Disney space age stuff. Back in the you know, sixties and seventies, Disney was very instrumental in promoting the did the the NASA stuff. And I don't think it's accidental that NASA and Disney are both in Florida, mm hmm, very prominently and a gigantic Air Force base basically the whole you.
Speaker 1: Know, there's Space Mountain right right in Disney.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, but there's a gianta Air Force base. I drove past it when I was down there too, two summers ago.
Speaker 3: It's on the.
Speaker 2: Not the it's on the Atlantic side. It's near uh, it's near NASA. I forget that. I forget what it is. I can't remember the name of all these bases, but maybe Aber Natural or something. But there's Yeah, there's all kinds of just you know, gigantic h you know, Pentagon military type stuff done there.
Speaker 3: And I don't think that's accidental. I think this is all you know, as you pointed.
Speaker 2: Out there with the CIA.
Speaker 3: Helping to found Disney through these fake cities.
Speaker 1: Well that just kind of makes the connection between you know, a you know, the intelligencies and entertainment it uh, movies and these things.
Speaker 2: Uh. Well it was Gregory Bates and that said that the key to controlling man's capturing his imagination something to that effect.
Speaker 3: I believe that's a Gregory Bates in quote.
Speaker 1: And again, the SA is more interested in anthropology and culture and these things, aren't, you know, Cloak and Dagerr stuff. We just kind of recover they're really interesting, which is culture creation. But you get that with you know, Chris John Adams, don anything about the cooking shows Chris, Tom Seconder has done.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Tom second talked a lot about just Hollywood and your book Esoteric Hollywood is a big section on the CIA's involvement in Hollywood, and that's just that's overt there's a more esotery, I think, and that's the problem with all these things is a lot, because if you're trying to understand how the world operates, you just can't be fixated on what's on the obvious the exoteric. It's the esoteric, and you have to sort of engage in some level of inference or ex or you know, because what is the actual effect of all these things? You know, not can find a memo that says Cia orders Disney to put at this film. You know, so we turned girls into whoores. You know, it's not that direct, but nevertheless it's happening, and we're kind of seeing this alchemical reverse alchemy going on throughout society. Just go walk walk into a shopping mall these days and look at the people.
Speaker 2: I you know, I spent a lot of time into researching this stuff, and you learn new things every day. For example, I just learned this last week. I had no idea John C. Lily of MK ultra fame doctor Lilly, uh, you know, known for the flipper stuff like giving LSD to the dolphins. I had no idea that John C. Lily has a whole book called Programming and Meta Programming where he literally talks about dosing kids with LSD and that you can tap into their subconscious and literally give them a program script. I had never heard it. Did you know he had the book that literally says that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not surprised by it, though, how is this guy not he should be hauled in for child abuse?
Speaker 3: But then you think, well, Alfred Kinsey can do the same studies.
Speaker 1: So now you get on the cover of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, a good point.
Speaker 2: Yet, now do I know for certain that there's a sex kitten program. I don't know that for certain, but I know there's Alfred Kinsey research, and I know that there's a John C. Lilly book on dosing kids with l LSD and how to program them. And you put two and two together, I could see how there could be such a thing. So I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't go that deep. But but yeah, I mean there's, like you said, you kind of have to infer on a metal level, the possibility of you know, you could you could combine the kind of approach that Lily takes with Kinz or something like that, and you could easily see how you know, the CIA probably did do some kind of study on how to create a good girl who turns into a whoror through mind control who knows.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, they just apply to entertainment, which you see planted out almost universal with these Disney girls that come out of the Disney stables.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, it's.
Speaker 1: What you know, do you think it's all just a coincidence that's having It's some sort of programming that's going on there, and.
Speaker 2: It really is to wreck wreck the kids. That's what's so praised about it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I've talked about a couple of times, think with you both other guests, is that there is there you know, the US Public Health Service, working with the Sage Racial Sage Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation and used Department of Health and these things, talked about how promoting the AIDS scared, Yeah, would be utilized to implement their h A x D program, a very graphic sex ed program that otherwise parents would would oppose, but the AID scare uh enable them to implement the program for the for the very purposes of changing the students' more's and attitudes and values towards sex. He corrupting them, sexualizing the youth. Right, So that's that's a that's just to the education system. Now, obviously, through the entertainment systems can be a little different, but these are the same people that run the entertainment system. They can implement it differently, and you can see it being implemented through Disney, or through the re or through music itself. I mean, that's.
Speaker 2: But but it's This is a great point that John and Chris have made too, is that you know, it's not just TV, uh, it's also theme parks and museums play a big role in indoctrination. And you know, we don't tend to think of it that way. We tend to think of it like, oh, there's a natural history history museum over there, and or you can in your leisure time and go visit Disneyland over there. But actually that both of these will be teaching a unified approach.
Speaker 3: A great example, I remember going.
Speaker 2: When I went to go here that that Tarplely debate back in twenty ten or eleven in DC, and I'd never been to the Aerospace Museum.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And when you go in there, you walk in and you.
Speaker 2: See that dinky Apollo stuff.
Speaker 3: And I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: I've told the story many times, but most of the crowd was just sitting there, like I don't think that really went to the moon. Look at that thing. That thing looks dinky. That's what the crowd was saying. But you know, I guess that's the power Propaganda's yes.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: So then when you go upstairs, there's this giant I'm not kidding, it's a giant Lucifer cloven hoofed if I remember mural, and it says I think it says Apollo, and it's like, you know, it's supposed to be like the god Apollo. Or you walk in through this exhibit and it's it's all this space stuff. And so what I'm getting at is just that you can't come away with away from that without thinking, you know, as well as the rest of d C. You know, like Chris always points out, is that this is like one giant pedagogical tour that I'm on mm.
Speaker 1: Hm and yeah, and the tourists that come there from the benighted Midwest. You know, well, I've seen this on TV.
Speaker 2: You've come to the Land of the Gods with the giant apotheosized, you know, George Washington up there, and the giant Abraham Lincoln that you pointed out, what is he like fifty feet? Yeah, these are the gods or something.
Speaker 1: This is these in his Greek temple and wow, yeah exactly. And then you think, if you, if you're like a sensible republic, this is how you want to view your politicians. I mean, does any serious historian ever present Lincoln in that? Will? Some? Do some? Do you know, Doris con scared winning your typical typical court historians? But really, come on, I mean it's an insult everyone's intelligence. This isn't reality. So why would you want to partake your kids to these museums and present this as real as as a good understanding of history really occurred. O oppose the as opposed that the propaganda.
Speaker 2: You know. Oh, here's another interesting point I would mention too, to connect the LSD. That is something I've just learned. Back even in the fifties, a lot of Hollywood and uh, Disney artists, they were all tripping out. They were all using acid because it was pretty new, h uh. And a lot of the Disney artists were doing it. And there's that there's even that co production between Salvador Dali and Disney. Have you ever seen that cartoon? Uh?
Speaker 1: I think I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: It's not Fantasia, it's something else.
Speaker 2: I forget what it's called, but it's it's kind of an underground, uh as, a cult following type thing because it's so weird, you know, given Salvador Dolly's yeah influence. And then but if I recall that was that was both Walt and Dolly were you know, probably tripping out doing that. Other Disney artists were using LSD and a lot of the Hollywood. In fact, there was a story I saw that Carry Grant did acid like some outrageous number, like a thousand times something crazy. He was just constantly doing acid. And you wouldn't you think about that being sixties?
Speaker 3: Right? The Beatles introduced that, Oh you know LSD. That's Tim Larry.
Speaker 2: Actually there was a lot of Hollywood people doing acid back in the fifties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was because, yeah, the there was with George Hunter White, Operation Midnight Climax and the safe houses up there at San Francisco, and it was the sixties, the well the mas dos had started with the rock and roll phase and these dynasy and rock festivals, right Owsley Elsie Stanley or something.
Speaker 2: Correct, right, you know. But but the reason I mentioned that is just that that's another connection that you can make between mk ulture because LSD was a product of mc ultra for the most part, and it might even be the case that it was being given to because it was new. It was like a you know, elite thing. Here's this new drug. Oh, the Huxleys have done this. You know, they've been talking about it over in England for a long time. You know. So there were the Jets that was doing it in the fifties, you know, whether by design or not, I'm not sure. Probably it's probably.
Speaker 3: Probably Tavistock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that had already kind of pioneered that.
Speaker 1: Did you met that? The was that new Disney program, uh where you get you go into Disney and they track everything you buy where you go, and you've embrace that identifies you. So the characters can can know your kid's.
Speaker 2: Name, whoa I have not, But that doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 1: So Goofy comes, you know, is it on a first name basis with your kid? Well, and and all this is see he goes back. You know, this whole day of you know, the Disney being the model for the controlled you know system for.
Speaker 2: The yes and the last time that I went, uh was I did it? Just to analyze the whole the whole thing. And when you when you write EPCOT, if you don't recall or if you if you haven't done it, you go through the phases of the history of man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they have the things.
Speaker 2: Well, it ends in the matrix the end of EPCOT. Now, is you entering into the matrix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have the dinosaurs and the monks working there and exactly yeah.
Speaker 2: And then right before, right before the matrix, is this little nerd tinkering in his garage. It's Bill Gates and he's built he's building the computer. And then and then the next space says you entering the matrix.
Speaker 1: Man, So I mean you uh again, you might have about Hollywood, and of course Hollywood's rolling all this, uh Disney obviously he's a big part of Hollywood now too because of the movies they control. How many studios are they own now, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not sure, but I mean, you know they own Star Wars and Marble, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. And of course the whole superhero beam might think is a huge part of a you know this agenda, Yes, absolutely, you know, you can, you can I think ultimate. I think it's also demoralizing because it makes people think the only way you can make a difference is if you're a superhero.
Speaker 2: You know, that's interesting. I hadn't thought about that.
Speaker 1: You know, It's like, oh, well, I can't do anything. I you know, I can't like one of Wonder Woman, charge a German machine guns and fight them off with my bracelets. So I have to wait for superhero to come by.
Speaker 2: I think, I think this whole super hero that's an interesting point.
Speaker 3: I haven't thought about that.
Speaker 2: But I also think you could argue that you're seeing this, you know, in the last ten years, this huge rise in cosplay, people adopting LARPing live action role Yeah. Yeah, that I've talked about that, John, John and Chris have talked about that. And what this is doing is really on a mass gale like we've never seen before. People are adopting the synthetic life that they live on the side. No, I think what's going to happen. As I said in a few a few interviews and shows that if you watch The New West World, Michael Crichton was actually predicting that in the future you would have have entire parks would become like that, like what you're talking about with Goofy coming up and knowing your kid, it's even gonna go beyond that. There's gonna be you know, who knows what there's I mean, there's gonna be there's probably gonna be AI bots and sex bots at parks that will be whatever you can think of.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I think the sex angle is probably the convenience and sex. That's how they get you.
Speaker 2: They're going to combine it though, with these kinds of live action stories like are you familiar with the Old West World?
Speaker 1: You know with Yeah, with Bill Brenner, Yeah, and uh, what's his name from Goodbye Columbus? Richard Benjamin and the guy from Who's the other guy?
Speaker 2: I can't remember?
Speaker 1: He was in the Marcus Well b MD. And he was also in Capricorn One by the way.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know James James Brolin. James Brolin okay, yeah, so yeah, that was on my as a kid, is one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Okay, Yeah. I think that's what we're We're literally going to see stuff like that develop in the future. I mean, it's not just accidental that they're Yeah, the Disney's created these these entire cities and planned communities. I think it's it's they're gonna they're going to integrate the virtual worlds with our world and it's all gonna be just for control. And I think people are gonna sign on to this.
Speaker 1: Well, they will because it's so easy. I mean, think about pornography and its weaponizations used as a political weapon to enslave you because it cites the passions. And once you become a slave your passions, uh, you have what's it? You know, as many uh man, as many masters as he has vices, as Saint Augustine said, right, and this was Michael Jennes I made this point in his book Lilibitta da Monandi, is that this is a foreign political control because once you lose your passions, you lose your your critical faculties, and you can longer govern yourself and your slave to your passions and those who satisfy the passions or desires or appetites that can control you. Now, pornography itself wasn't really a faction to the development of modern photography, particularly film, yes, Ickelodeon.
Speaker 2: By the way, I would like to mention that neither Michael Hoffman or E. Michael Jones are very consistent in there fact that both Augustin and Aquinas believe that you should have whorehouses, that they should be sanctioned by the state, as.
Speaker 1: Far as like a pressure valve.
Speaker 2: Yep, but I don't hear. I didn't believe that when I first read that, or but but they did say that.
Speaker 3: So interesting.
Speaker 1: But the problem with that is, well, okay again, think about it from the standpoint of the common guy around seeing the first nickelodeon and you could pop in a nickel and watch a girl undress continuing front of you. What a shock that is, uh, to your senses and to your you know, your attitude, your view about things with pornography, the effect of pornography itself on society, what it's done. Now, if you raise a generation on pornography and uh, you know, highly sexualized environment entertainment, you're warping that person's development uh as a as a maturity being, particularly the males. But it accounts for both male and female affects them differently.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Now you have a highly sexualized culture their uh you know, their neck deep in pornography. They never develop a normal They can never develop a normal relationship with the opposite sex or have real realististic expectations they have this sort of this playboy you know, glossy air brush reality of sex. This isn't real in no other way. They have to go through the the effort of having a relationship with a real female, which requires work.
Speaker 2: Their overall points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine the world of highly sophisticated sex spots.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying is yeah, that's kind of yeah. And I was actually saying some articles this week about uh, there are already in supposedly these maybe fake stories, but I would be surprised. In Japan there's already guys marrying their sexpot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And but I mean, just think if you could enter into a virtual reality and have before you a girl that looks like Raquel Welch in her prime, and she's always agreeing with you, and she's doing whatever she wants at any time. You don't have to you know, she doesn't she never gets pregnant.
Speaker 2: Well, they'll probably say, you know, you can come live in West World, you know, down here in Florida if you sign on to be sterilized.
Speaker 1: Long as it's the contract right, and people will obviously with the uh you'll see that with the growth of a sectomies and also the use of the birth control pill.
Speaker 2: Come live your cause, play dream and you know, cause play world Ysney or you can you.
Speaker 1: Know, and of course you know signing under that basically you're you're really are, You're you're just getting on board the the road to uh to the death camps one way or another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to ensure that you don't go into the future.
Speaker 1: But you can again this this is done through entertainment. This is done through the media, the movies, these things. People's perception of reality is through the movies. That's why Hollywood is so important. That's what you when your book Esoteric Hollywood is so important because people's understanding of these things really is increasingly through this. Uh, well, not so much through the movies. Now. I think you said of listening to your interview on Red Ice when you're talking about your book Esoteric Hollywood, talking about it's gonna change, just like how you know, the movies changed, radio didn't get rid of it changed it, and TV changed the movies, and now the internet's changing virtuality gaming, this thing is changing the movies. Have movies now look more like video games. But this interactive thing is particularly interesting because that's going to change the whole nature of entertainment, and not to change nature entertainment. It's the gamification of reality.
Speaker 2: What we're saying, Yeah, this is all really I think it's going to be handed over to the technocrats and the facebooks and the Googles. You know, they're going to have a much greater role in what's going to happen with entertainment. We're actually already seeing the inklings of that with not just Netflix and streaming sites Amazon Prime, but actually with YouTube is beginning to try to adopt this model. This is part of the whole ad apocalypse debacle of the last several months that everybody who's had a YouTube channel has experienced. And the prevailing theory is that what YouTube is doing is instituting well, they're allowing all kinds of content that people are going to find objectionable so that people will call for hm, call for the censorship. And then what that will do is allow YouTube to to basically censor anything relevant or any alternative media, any of the you know, the organic media that everyone is actually drawn to. Then the censorship is going to be the transition into YouTube becoming a streaming service just like Netflix. That's what's going to happen. They're already starting it. So that's not going to be good for those of us, you know, with YouTube channels that make money off of it and stuff like that. But you know what, what did we expect. It's not like we expected the the establishment to continue, you know, allowing truth channels to make you know, a lot of money every month.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna allow that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they shut it down through the demonetizing you and.
Speaker 2: Through supposed censorship because you're never told what terms they're flagging you for.
Speaker 3: You have no idea.
Speaker 2: You don't know if it's because you said, you know, in a you could quote a news article and your your channel gets demonetized. Yeah, and eventually it'll be they'll they'll take down the videos. They'll say that your video contains you know, inappropriate content, which will be as a result of Google and YouTube allowing inappropriate content on purpose so that they could have the reason to censor people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they'll use the copyright excuse, an intellectual profit excuse. They've done as internationally to break down national borders, right, Yeah, they've done that, same with they've done with banking, you know. And cast onsin Fits made a point a while back regarding regulation, how we all know that the regulations don't apply to the elite, but they're there too, more or less to harvest the text to bleed and just to frustrate those at the mid level. And uh again that's one way to stifle competition. Was another way again that everything can be harvested and taken away eventually the wealth. You can't just take it all at once, you take away gradually. Common Core again, this is part of the education approach. Is common core itself. Just through the interview a while back regarding common Core with doctor Farrell, Yeah, I heard it, yeah about this all part of of data collection, all part of technocracy, because everything is all the information is being your your electronic testing data service. Electronic data Testing Data Service has a direct tie to m care Alter through the Human Ecology Fund, and it.
Speaker 2: Was that's how they would they would be able to profile and figure out, you know, who might be useful in certain things that you know, we were talking about that in terms of Phoenix programs. Yeah, finding a psychopathic individuals.
Speaker 1: And of course with just with the improvement technology data collection, data analysis, and storage, uh, you know, all this becomes more effective. Yeah, Phoenix program. It was a testing program for the Department and for Homeland Security to prototypical program. You know, you create a civil war, you know, arena fear. Same thing that's done in the United States with terrorism, applied differently, of course, because Vietnam is different than North America and the situation is different. Castronson fits in the forward to the common Core book talks about Obamacare doing just It's basically it's way of sucking out the money out of the medical system from local areas because the medical staff people that the administrative element of medicine, the people that run that the doctor's offices. As medicine becomes more corporatized as individual practices are shut down, doctors go to work for mega corporations, and Obamacare is a big part of that, because it's becoming too onerous for individual doctors to run their own practice, so they go to work for megacorp exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did finally get around to getting that Nancy Banks book, you know, which deals with the relationship ship to to history.
Speaker 1: Medicine, diamonds. Yeah, yeah, yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And once you understand and what there we go once again. We're back to Arkansas and let's not forget by the way, Mina, Arkansas. Yes, and the selection the selection of Bill.
Speaker 1: Who some say is related to Winthrop Right.
Speaker 2: Well, if you if you walk down the Strip and Hot Springs, there's a very ridiculous looking cartoon, like a giant billboard. That's a cartoon drawing of Broklyn welcoming you. But he looks really I mean, it's a really badly drawn cartoon. It's it's it's kind of funny, but.
Speaker 1: It's like a put little cartoon type Bill Clinton.
Speaker 2: But isn't that telling for the you know, you have you have the big mobsters, you have the medium mobsters, and then you have the frontmen politicians.
Speaker 1: M h yeah, I was a well literally on we were talking about consumerism, and consumer is used to break down sort of culture, break down these firewalls that they exist in other countries and also locally and h I ran this quote here from the old All in the Family show Archie Bunker is they're commiserating with Edith about the Democrats that he's playing with the Democrats because this is the late seventies and Jimmy Carter's in office. Of course, you know, Archie Bunker was the Republican blue collar Republican mm hmmm, which is kind of funny because you know, up until the seventies, blue calls were associated with Democrats. But that's kind of what was going on in Poltant domestic politics at the time. The red light, the red left to or sorry, the right left paradigm being shifted around by the cultural people of the nineteen sixties. But he's just he's talking to eat and he goes, you know, I don't know what's going what's going on here at this time. It's during the supposed the energy crisis, of course, another crisis that was created non exist by builder book, right. So you know, for years they've been telling us to buy stuff. You know, they use energy, electric ovens, electric knives, stereos. Not to mention the cars. He goes, and after all the corporations make their billions, they change signals on us, you know, and after years of telling us we can't live without this stuff that we they tell us that we got to live without it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it isn't that interesting from consumerism and gluttony basically to us. Yeah, and austerity is that banker trick?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's that sort of the Club of Rome type thing, the environmental thing, which is why that's another way they convince people to give up their sovereignty, to accept a miseration, to be impoverished, you know, to live in megacities and.
Speaker 2: Yes, you need a coffin box apartment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And it's it's all trendy. It's very tony because it's you know, if you're twenty one years old and you can live in a foreigner squarel foot.
Speaker 2: Apartments and eat ram and noodles fake food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and not think about the long term consequences because you're eating like that and you're not going to live past fifty anyway if you're loving you know, you know, so what's funny thing. But again, what's interesting by Prasinski was he's at this high level, he's talking about geostrategy, but it all but it all plays down. It all trickles down to media, the food we eat, the commercials we watch, the music we listen to.
Speaker 2: That's what's important about Brazenski is that, you know, I still run into people who get very offended by the things I talk about, or that they get mad or they you know, various reactions that I mean, most of the most people don't. Most people are to some degree kind of on board with you know, something's wrong out there, But every now and then I still run into two people who just can't deal with it, and sometimes actually, you know, intelligent people. It's not just goofballs. But the reason Brazenski is so crucial is that he is, you know, one of the few figures that pretty much touches on everything. Yeah, you know in some way roughly, you know, he talks about manipulation of religion, manipulation through technology, k culture type stuff. He'll talk about, you know, false flag stuff. I mean, he's not going to outright say false flag, but he's going to talk about utilizing means of decailization. He really does in many ways and capsule late, he's really the the you know, if the wet dream of the conspiracy there is if you want the guy to go to as your proof, you can't find anyone better than Brazenski.
Speaker 1: Here's yeah. But here's a question for you though. And this is what I was talking to the Collins brothers about Brazinski because I interviewed him roughly at the same time that he passed away. So one of the other thoughts on Brazinski, and one of the things they mentioned was, well, uh, they kind of agreed with Michael Jones' analysis. Michael Jones said that the Russian the Soviet Union lasted as long as pretty much the life of one man, seventy five years, and so there's these it's sort of there's a it's sort of mortal, you know, as soon as the older generation passed away, it kind of faded away. And they said that Brazienski himself, the passing in Persiski might represent the same theme regarding the global elite. That's certain. What we're seeing now is is a reflection of the worldview of the David Rockefellers, the Kissingers, the Brazenski's, and they're passing may represent a changing of the guard, the changing and we might see some shift and policy, which is I trik it as sort of somewhat optimistic analysis of of Brazinski and the situation. That's an interesting observation. And second to that is who's taking their place? I don't see anyone there the same sort of depth or intellectual acumen, right.
Speaker 2: I think that came out when I was talking to Patrick about Brazinski, and I think that it passes to the tech the tech gurus, the Elon Musk's, the Peter Thiel's, the Schmidts at Google. I think the Regina Dugans of are put in Google. That's what I think Builderberg has signified the last few years was the focus on tech. So that's that's why I think is going to take the reins. Now. I would guess that means that they probably think that they can go ahead and transition into you know, AI running things, giant smart cities.
Speaker 1: So automated tyranny.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely. The CEO of IBM, you know, she gives those lectures start, So I think that's where they're going to pass the reins to. Whether that will be successful, I guess really depends on, you know, what man chooses to do. But unfortunately, it looks like we're we're going into that. I think there is a reason to be optimistic though, because I think people are going to they're going to have reaction to this. They're going to start realizing that a lot of this isn't before they're good the the utopia that it promises, it doesn't deliver, just like just like Sovietism promised this kind of you know, cosmism and utopia, it doesn't deliver it. Yeah, So in that regard, I think there's hope. And also I think that if you have a if you believe in some sort of theological position, or if you have a worldview like that, then you believe that that man is more than just a plastic entity to be crafted through some sort of mechanized Darwinism. And I think that from H. G. Wells on, these characters have kind of had that view of plasticity of man, that you can mold man to to be whatever you want, which is to say that he doesn't have a soul or a psyche or an individual identity beyond biology and brain matter. But I think humans have I think humans are made the image of God. So I don't I don't think that we have to despair, and you know, think that that the technocrats will will win because technocracy ultimately is empty. It doesn't offer anything beyond some sort of immediate, an immediate form of making life easier. That's really what that's really all technology can do easier, and just just making things easier doesn't actually provide man with any kind of meaning or transcendent connection. And I think that humans are always going to desire, you know, metaphysics and a transcendent connection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because obviously we observe through physical exertion we are healthier. So at some level easier becomes actually a detriment.
Speaker 2: Year that's a good point exactly.
Speaker 1: And we all know that hard, hard work creates characters, so we all know. So, uh, there's a point where obviously you don't want to, you know, make a fetish out of hard labor. And there's a point you know, but people, there is a sense of accomplishment we get, whether it's you know, through exercise and get results through exercise, maintaining you're healthy that way. Same thing applied to the spiritual, and there's a connection between the body and the spirit.
Speaker 2: And no matter how many AI bots you bring to power, I mean, you're always going to have to need. I mean, you can build a bot to work on a bot, but who's going to work on that bot? I mean you're always going to need, don't. I don't know that they're ever going to achieve this kind of whatever utopia they have in mind.
Speaker 1: And there's no exhilaration feeling asking about out on the first date it saying yes.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, I think even if this happens, humans are eventually going to kind of be bored with it mm hmm, because it's it's not going to be able to offer, you know, what it promises. So anyway, that's I think that's all I've got tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's good, okay. Yeah, So that's the bit bersiskey technocracy and the slave grid that they're all trying to pose upon us. I want to thank you Jay for spending the time to talk with me.
Speaker 2: Thank you too.
Speaker 1: I'll let you it's Jay's analysis jasonalysis dot com. He's the author of Esoteric Hollywood Sex Calls and Symbols and Film. Go to his website and support his work by subscribing for ninety five a month sixty dollars eight year support his research, check out all his articles.
Speaker 2: And the book is still selling, so people can still order copies of the book and get one give to your friends and family.
Speaker 1: And are you still signing copies?
Speaker 2: I am, okay, the fact type I still mail them every week and I think I have almost ninety five star reviews.
Speaker 1: Now great, excellent. Yeah, it is a great book. And to understanding what we're talking about tonight, reading Esoteric Hollywood is a must because the entertainment, the films, the movies, these seems the creation of reality or the perception of reality is key to uh keeping anyone, you know, keeping control of this, you know, making everyone I guess a submit or acquiesce to these things.
Speaker 2: So okay, thank you, thank you for your great podcast, and I've learned a lot from your show.
Speaker 1: Thank you, al I'll bid you, uh farewell for now, and we'll talk again soon in the near future.