Speaker 1: Monkeys is a delicious gay birger.
Speaker 2: I heard with Efan with I'll show You're gone ruling dead gi except with similar sweet pursuing it huddled out shaw shank through the sewer, Kid, Now what chilling at the eagle?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house? A go stat is how we're starting to get.
Speaker 2: Crattic shows that enough multiplied like a rabbit dun in zone out.
Speaker 3: Crank it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 1: I'm on I hang out with her friends, rocking on the radio, my home on the Biskins.
Speaker 3: Talking on the radio. It's time to n to this false again. All by we go.
Speaker 1: Kat Christine up and all up on the radio. I'm any sex jokes? Do you think Patrick can't lay heard growing up? Oh my god, I'm saying. Also got a lot of can't play yeah, oh yeah, a lot of golf humor. Yeah, that's the voice of Kevin. My voice is skin This is the voice a little baby corn bread. Hey, guys, how's it going. I'm doing great? How are you? That'd be cool if that was just a drop we had of her saying that, Hey guys, and we harmonize with it. Yeah, we're the Ben and Skin show. For now. Ben is on vacation. He went on a big golfing excursion. What no, But he will be back next week and then things will be back to the way they normally are. We hope we can entertain you in the interim lots to get to today. I'm very much looking forward to the end of this hour, the bottom of this hour when, after weeks of build up, we finally got the conclusion to John mulaney, the comedian and rider fighting three fourteen year old boys that happened last night, finally finally to lead up. And I can say that two members of the show watched it. I was probably about ten minutes behind it live, so I just gave it away. One of the members besides me of the show watch it. Another one just drink a bunch of scotch?
Speaker 2: Was it Kat?
Speaker 1: Who could find out?
Speaker 3: We'll find out.
Speaker 1: So was the guy who's been hyping this up for a month?
Speaker 3: Did he?
Speaker 1: Was he the one that decided not to watch it and drink scotch? Stick around and find out. I'm sure the suspense is killing all of you. Uh Okay, I want to play a little bit audio here for you.
Speaker 3: KT.
Speaker 1: Christina was nice enough to go in here and edit it edited did There are going to be four voices in this audio. I want you to see how many of those voices you can identify. She's going to play the audio all the way down and as you go you will write down the name of the voices. I feel like for sure you'll get too of them. I don't know if you'll get all four unless you've seen the clip, which is possible, but the scenario is that it's famous people sitting around talking.
Speaker 3: Locked in, Katie, I'm locked in, Okay.
Speaker 4: I have a full length bush right now, floor length like floor length. I don't think I couldn't grow it floor length.
Speaker 2: We don't know yet.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Saw me once at my.
Speaker 5: Bathtub when you came over and I was in my bathtub and it was the first time I think anyone ever saw my from that angle, including myself, and it was so insightful.
Speaker 2: Remember what happened?
Speaker 5: I was, you shave it and then you end there and I was like, I don't know it. Can you take a picture. I need to see it.
Speaker 1: Seeing it through someone else's eyes must be fascinating.
Speaker 3: The fact that so much?
Speaker 1: All right, whoa my first gay? Now we'll play it for you again and give you some more context. But can you name there's four voices there? How many do you think you can for sure name for sure?
Speaker 3: Two? Okay?
Speaker 1: I'm a maybe on three? Uh huh, and I would have to hear it again to get to right. I think I know the two that you know immediately. Let's see. I'm gonna write them down to see if I'm on the same lave wavelength as you do. You want to go ahead and say the two that you know for sure Seth Myers and Sarah silverm Those are the two that I wrote down. I was very confident that he would know those two. Now we're gonna let you listen to it again to see if you can come.
Speaker 3: Up with the other two. Can I guess the one at the end?
Speaker 1: You can guess whoever you want.
Speaker 3: I think I know the guy at the end maybe.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you want to guess? Now?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: My guess is that the guy at the end is Idris Elba.
Speaker 3: That's a great guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not accurate, Dan, Now, Christina beeped out some words that we couldn't say. On the radio, and then at one point you will also hear her beep out were soon Sarah Silverman is saying the name of the lady who walks in and saw her bush from that angle? Okay, okay, so we'll play it again, Yeah, the great band Bush. We'll play it again, and then you'll see if you can name the other two people.
Speaker 4: I have a full length bush right now. I floor length, like floor length. I don't think I couldn't grow it floor length. We don't know yet.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Saw me once at my bathtub.
Speaker 5: When you came over and I was in my bathtub, and it was the first time I think anyone ever saw my from that angle, including myself, and it was so insightful.
Speaker 2: Remember what happened?
Speaker 4: I was, you shave it and then you end there and I was like, I don't know it.
Speaker 5: Can you take a picture?
Speaker 4: I need to see it.
Speaker 1: Seeing you through someone else's eyes must be fascinating, the.
Speaker 3: Fact that so much amazing?
Speaker 1: All right, do you need do you need to understand more context about what's actually happening right there or do you have? Okay, So, Sarah Silverman, it's talking about her pubic hair being very full right now. And then she tells a story about this other lady walking in as she's taking a bath and going, oh my god. And she's like, wait, what are you freaking out about? She's like, you groom it and you stop there. She's like, wait, I can't see take a picture of it. So this other lady took a picture of it and then showed it to her. Okay, And then they're having the whole conversation, and then at the end the guy just jumps in with I can't believe y'all are doing.
Speaker 3: Can I guess one of the ladies?
Speaker 1: Yes, low voice, Olivia mun was guess one?
Speaker 3: Okay. The other one.
Speaker 1: That could be Olivia Muntwo is it Carrie Coon from the White Lotus?
Speaker 3: It is not.
Speaker 1: I'll give you one more hint. She had a comedy show that featured a little person. Oh comedy and used to have sex with fifty.
Speaker 3: Oh Chelsea Handler.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then the guy at the very end that just jumps in with the amazing line, can you play the line again? Get I know I'm throwing you on the spot here. Chewie was the name of her little guy. Yes, it was chewy.
Speaker 3: The fact that so much.
Speaker 1: The great Native Texan, one of the most talented humans on Earth. Jamie Fox, Jamie FOXX. Wow, isn't that a fun game?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That is fun.
Speaker 1: That was at the Hollywood Roundable thing.
Speaker 3: That's a good bit.
Speaker 1: It is. It is all right, We're off to an incredible start. I mean, you did not think you were going to hear that to start this show. Coming up next and things I'm tracking, I want to talk about how people feel with the Stars and the Mavericks getting ready to not be roommates anymore. We'll talk about all that next right here on the Eagle