Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade.
Speaker 2: It's Thursday, and that means we're going to talk about pop culture and Bravo. So there's no better person to discuss it with him my buddy Ryan Bailey.
Speaker 3: Hey, Ryan, whoo, Hello, I'm happy to be back.
Speaker 1: Ryan. You just had a baby?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes? Yes?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Two weeks? She's two weeks old today.
Speaker 1: Two weeks Okay, Now what was the actual birth date?
Speaker 3: Other thing was March eighteenth. It was twelve twelve, twenty seven am on March eighteenth. We were kind of hoped, well, you know, she wasn't due for another couple of weeks, and her blood pressure got really high, so we had to go. They were like, you got to get to the hospital and douce labor. Yes, And we got there on a Monday, and then you know, they were and all this stuff, and then Tuesday night is when you know, the active labor, and so we thought it was going to be a Saint Patty's Day baby, but it just went over by twenty seven minutes.
Speaker 1: So twenty seven minutes.
Speaker 3: But you know, I was just thinking about that because if it was a Saint Patty's Day baby, if she gets older, her friends can take her out, like for Saint Patty's Day parties and her birthday, but I hope they're just not too hungover on her actual birthday as she gets older.
Speaker 2: To sell your birthday, you're thinking really far ahead real twenty five, twenty six years old, twenty.
Speaker 1: Seven years yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you also kind of like, oh when the birthday's too close to a major holiday. But I think Saint Patrick's Day, unless you're just like super irish, Yeah, people don't care that much.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a that's an okay, that's not too bad of a one. And Rebecca wanted a Pisces, so she got her Pisces because I guess it was going to be in aries, which she no offense to any aries out there. She wasn't really she wanted a Pisces, so she got her Pisce's baby, and she's she's a little angel. I mean yeah, I mean it's everything that everybody says. You're automatically so in love. You just stare at her for I mean, it's like it's like a streaming app. I just stare at her for hours, and I don't get bored, and I'm yeah, you know, I'm exhausted, but I'm in heaven and it's I mean, it's really challenging. We're only two weeks in, but it's been amazing so far.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm so happy. That's great, Like a little baby is the best. Now, I will tell you something else that you don't want to hear. That the doctor probably already told you that because she was early, so she's really actually not so born yet. So now we're getting up on that two week mark where she was supposed to be born, things are about to kick off for you. That happened with my son. He was a week early my daughter. I went into labor with my daughter, my first baby, on my due date, which is like unheard of. I had her again like after midnight the next day. But for my son, I did a schedule C section because of the first one, and we did it one week early because I was like, the minute you can get this baby out of me, what is the first possible minute? And they said, well, the dude dates they eight, you can have them the first ago. Then we're going to do it August first. But then for one week we were like, oh my gosh, we're the best parents. This baby is so perfect chill, and then he kind of woke up and you're like, uh, oh, soet you're getting into it.
Speaker 1: You're getting into it.
Speaker 2: But the little cute, little smiles and the little noise baby always is little baby smell.
Speaker 1: It's also good.
Speaker 3: It's pretty shocking, you know. It's like you'll wake up and you'll immediately look over and be like, oh my god, we did that. Like it really is. I mean, nothing he'll do in my life is as cool as that, So, I mean, it really is just this weird, you know, but you're right, there's gonna be so many challenges ahead and yeah, it's just I don't know, there's not enough. I don't even really have words for it yet, you know, like, yeah, we make our livings like communicating to people, and I still don't really have words to fully talk about this experience yet. But I think that's probably how it should be.
Speaker 1: I think that's right.
Speaker 2: And I think it's very like personal and it's very like bonding with you and Rebecca, and you know, it's all the.
Speaker 1: Things and and you.
Speaker 2: Can explain it to people who've been through because they kind of get it, but if people haven't been through it, it really It just sort.
Speaker 1: Of like immediately changes you.
Speaker 2: And you don't expect that, right, you expect you're going to love the baby, but you don't expect that, you know, because it's different. It's different than like a family love or a spouse love. It's just it's just different. It's so I'm just really happy for you. That's amazing. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean also people say I love the people that are like, well, your life is over. I'm like, dude, my life but I'm pretty much at home watching TV and podcasting NonStop. Anyways, this is perfect, Like, this is right. I don't have to leave. I mean, there's another reason not to have to leave the home. This is great. I love it. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Now you may have to put some soundproofing in that room or something, or a couple of sound machines or something if we.
Speaker 3: Start to get a little really as she gets old, because we have a tiny I mean, we have a nice place, but it's it's tiny. So we'll have to leave eventually because right now I'm podcasting from the babies the baby's nursery. She's with us for like the first six months, so we gotta we got to figure it out somehow, because it can't be like I'm you know, my my first room was shared with a podcaster. That's you never want to hear.
Speaker 1: That, no, because that that sounds weird. That sounds weird.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're recording this on Wednesday, April first, so due to the timing of when I record my Thursday episode, we can't chat about all these new things that are coming up this week.
Speaker 1: And she's like, we've got any things.
Speaker 2: The Valley, Rhode Island, Atlanta. Now I haven't seen anything.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: Now I did go because you know NBC Universal, like I'm in the portal and stuff, and usually for a new show, they dropped the first episode for everybody, right, you don't have to ask and beg and cry and plead and all the things with Bravo.
Speaker 1: But I went, and I wasn't.
Speaker 2: There for the Valley because I was like, oh, the Valley will be there. No, So I'm sure you've seen it, so why don't you tell me what happens?
Speaker 3: You know? To be honest, we've only I've watched a half hour of it. We watched it. We watched it at Cedars SINAI. We were watching because I also got the first episode of the Bachelorette with Taylor Frankie Hall, and it was like two days before they pulled it. And as soon as I started getting win that like they might pull it, I was like, Rebecca, we got to watch this now because I think they're gonna yank it off the service. And Rebecca was like, yeah, cause the first day we were just getting ready to give birth. So we watched that, the Southern Charm reunion, Summer House and the first half of the Valley. From what I remember, there was a lot of you know, a lot of them have kids now, so it was like Christen, Dody and Luke and her baby. Remember Jack's Taylor is gone, but the shadow of Jackson is still there. Brittany's getting her sparkle back. I'm getting more sparkled back, and she's dating new talking about dating a new guy who we know she's no longer with now Schwartz we see in there, La La. I bet to be honest, I have to watch it tonight and catch up on what it is, you know, But it's it's hard because everything is overshadowed by all of this Summerhouse news. You know, it really overshadows I mean realize I was the Rhode Island I got to see and I thought that was really I thought that was really really good.
Speaker 1: And you have that start? Does that start on.
Speaker 3: STS on Thursday right after Beverly Hills and then Ladies of London is directly after it and watching it and.
Speaker 1: Then and then Rhode Island.
Speaker 3: We have so much, said Beverly Hills, Rhode Island, then Ladies of London. So it's three hours on Thursday night. There. That's like a huge programming thing for Bravo.
Speaker 2: Yes, switched around, y'all. I'm so excited Spring is almost here. I can go outside and walk the dogs and sit on my porch. I mean sitting outside really gives me a mood boost. I mean not the allergy's part, but just sitting in the sunshine. I love the change of season and you can also change up your routine for the spring sunshine. A refresh can be as simple as amplifying your look with clean beauty from Thrive Cosmetics. Now you guys know how much I'll love Thrive Cosmetics. Every product is one hundred percent vegan, cruelty free and made with clean, skin loving ingredients that work with your skin, not against it. And when you support Thrive Cosmetics, Guys, this is important. You're doing more than enhancing your glow. You're helping others shine too. With over one hundred and fifty million in products and cast donations to six hundred plus giving partners, your purchase directly fuels real impact and that's beauty with the purpose. Now, two things I'm loving right now. I always tell you, guys about the Muscara. I'm obsessed. But here are two more things I'm going to tell you about. Okay, they have the Empower Matt Precision Lipstick crayon. It's four lips like mine that have lived a little and I love that the long wearing formula can be worn as like a liner or you layer it leaving your lips looking luscious and fuller. And it stays, guys, it really stays. I'm also still loving the Brilliant Eyebrightener. So this is like a waterproof eyeshadow stick, but they have the brightener and you just stick it like right in the corner of your eyes to open your eyes up a little bit. But if you can get a darker color, you just layer that on like an eyeshadow. It's so easy to apply and you can blend any of the thirty two shades and it's easy and it's great for ladies of a certain age. So amplify your spring look with Thrive Cosmetics. Go to Thrive Cosmetics dot com slash Pink Shade for an exclusive offer of twenty percent off your first order. That's Thrive Cosmetics c A U S E M E t I c s dot com slash Pink Shade Thrivecosmetics dot com slash Pink Shade.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Tropical Smoothie Cafe is absolutely popping off, and I do mean that literally because they have new Troppy Boba bulls with the juicy poppin' boba inside. For a limited time, Tropy Boba Bulls from Tropical Smoothie Cafe put a fun, cravable spin on the fan favorite is say E Bowl. They deliver a full sensory experience that keep guests coming back for more.
Speaker 1: And one of those guests is me, man, I really love these bulls.
Speaker 2: There's a Tropical Smoothie Cafe right by my house and this has been my go to order. The new bulls come in two flavor options, the Mango Tropy Bubba Bowl and then they have the very troppy Bubba Bowl which has fresh strawberries and choco chunks, which in my opinion, is the best combo. So, like I said, these bulls are available at Tropical Smoothie Cafe for a limited time only, So pop in and try the new tropy Boba Bulls today Tropical Smoothie Cafe.
Speaker 1: Eat some good. Okay, So Rhode Island, let's talk about that real quick.
Speaker 2: How did you feel? Because I've I went and looks to see that. I was like, surely they sent me the first one. They always know Bravo said fu mp, no way.
Speaker 3: I wonder I wonder why because I'm so curious about the rollout of these projects, because they put a lot of money into this and it's good. It's not bad like it's it's actually I was pretty sucked in, pretty like immediately. They have one episode on Thursday night and then a second episode on Sunday after Atlanta, and I thought it was like all of the ladies look alike, but once you start watching it, they differentiate pretty quiet.
Speaker 1: It's like wives. It takes a minute exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I will say what I love about it is that it's not that Beverly Hills aesthetic of it's it's like just way. I mean, these are all wealthy people, but you get to see their families. There was realness to it, there was humor. They all talk with these kind of I didn't know the Italian population was so huge in Rhode Island. Here. The husbands are actually interesting. It seemed like a pretty cohesive group already. Ashley I is kind of a newcomer actually eyes from Bachelor Nation, but her and her husband who we've seen on Bachelor Nation as well, they're in it, but they fit in pretty cohesively as well. So I was kind of jazz where it's like, you know sometimes with housewives shows, now you spend a whole season watching them get to know each other, yes, and them already knowing each other. So I was like, Oh, these people already seem to have relationships, and that comforts me because you know, it didn't seem like a lot of fake drama right out of the gate. So I was like, Okay, yeah, I think we can work with this. I dug it right off right off the bat, but I got to see more episodes to but I'm going to watch it every week of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I'll watch whatever they give us.
Speaker 3: As am I doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what else are you doing? Like, let's be honest, I'll just do whatever. But I'm very excited to watch it, and that is interesting. I would not in my mind when I think of Rhode Island, I think of like Newport and the summer houses of the rich New York people. I mean, I've been to Newport, Rhode Island. That's the only place I've been, saw the houses and went right back to where I was.
Speaker 1: Going in Connecticut.
Speaker 2: But so I would think it had a big Italian American population like a Jersey I wouldn't think that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me either. That's why I think. I mean there is like a humorous aspect to it because Dolores Catania is a part of this as well. She's kind of a friend of her and Polly, but you know, she fits in. She pops up in the first episode, like I think about halfway through. But it's also that doesn't stick out like a sore thumb either.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Dais has this really interesting ability to have been on reality television all these years yet still come off somewhat relatable. Is that is that crazy to say? Like you still kind of like she doesn't think. It's not like she thinks her shit stinks, you know, It's like she can still like have normal conversations or appears to be. And so I didn't. I really it was like, oh, this is going to stick out like a sore thumb. But it did not at all to me.
Speaker 1: And she's friendly with all these women, right or most of.
Speaker 3: Them, she's most of them. She's friendly with one that actually looks they look like their sisters. And there's there's a caricature artist that like pops up at like the party towards the end and does a drawing that looks exactly like each other, which is hysterical, which reminded me of that character artist they had on that TLC boat we were in New York.
Speaker 1: You and Rebecca did it. I should have done it. I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we had a baby shower too where we had a We hired a character artist because of that that we thought it was so fun. And I I have now two examples of me being the worst person to draw as a caricature artist. One my nose looks like Bozo the Clown. I was like, I look like I've just a gigantic Red Nose. But you know, who doesn't love a characature artist. No, I highly recommend Rhode Island. And I love that they didn't force some sort of insane storyline right out of the gate.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know, yeah, Okay, okay, good are you so you're giving it?
Speaker 1: You're giving it a must watch?
Speaker 3: I'm giving four out of five clams.
Speaker 1: Okay, A clams is what they're holding.
Speaker 3: That's so they're holding, which, by the way, Tom Hamlet, who's really funny, you should I actually have it on your show. He was like, it's so disturbing that Vicky Gunwolson set up having like center orange, you know, the Vermosi, and now they have somebody holding the center clam. It's just like it's so weird, like the center like you couldn't think of something else. It had to be very weird a clam. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just it begs a lot of questions exactly. Okay, now, Atlanta, have you gotten your eyes on that? Like, I can't wait for Atlanta to come back.
Speaker 3: Atlanta is so good. A lot of new I mean, we have like a new Blood, but you know, Atlanta is one of those. It is very in well.
Speaker 1: I don't like a lot of new I don't like a lot of new blood.
Speaker 3: Well there is there is some new blood. We have somebody from Love and hip Hop. We have to But what I what I wanted to say is that the editing and the way they shoot it is it's like it's I don't like it with Beverly Hills, but I like it with Atlanta, if that makes sense, Like it feels like a movie. And I mean, Portia's going to be the one to watch this season. I mean she's dipping her toes in the Lady Pond, which I don't think anybody could blame her at this point. But Atlanta also has one of those things where the dialogue is so rapid fire, you know, it's like there's it's kind of like, well, not like Rhode Island, but there are certain there are certain shows that have their own language, Like if you were into Shakespeare or like a David Mammott play, they kind of you know, it's like, oh, I know I'm reading Shakespeare. I know you know you're watching Atlanta. If somebody had written it down, you'd be like, oh god, the everybody's firing off like these just really hysterical. One liners and they're not. It just comes natural. It feels so natural, and so I don't know it's gonna be It's gonna be interesting to see where Atlanta goes. But it is it is produced within an inch of its life, if that makes sense. But I say that as a compliment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, as soon as you're saying that versus Beverly Hills, which is also produced within an inch of its life.
Speaker 3: But there's I'm so sorry. I know a lot of people love Beverly Hills. There's no soul in Beverly Hills, you know, like it doesn't have a soul, you know, it like barely if it feels like it's like, yes, we now do this scene, and yes, we now do this scene, and then we show them go shopping because people like shopping, and then we show a big house. And I think at this point, we watch Kyle and Durite fight about fighting or not having a relationship or having a relationship for so many seasons where I long for the days of Lucy Lucy Apple juice storyline, like I love Rachel Zoe, Like listen, you are having Amanda Francis by default have a better season, just by being just by just you're just plowing the same field again and again, like at this point to reach she's not your friend, move on?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: I you know, you and I both we always love Sutton and people are like, oh, Sutton's a little boring right now, and I'm like, okay, let her be boring for a season, give her a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean like I always feel like if somebody had the hot potato the season before, you can you know, it's like, okay, I forgive you. Or Sutton's new thing is she's not Sutton Stracks, She's Sutton. I'm Sutton Brown. Now she's yeah, you know, and Suddon Brown is a nicer woman, which I find. That's like, it's a funny storyline to have. I do get I do get curious where they go because it still gets such great ratings. You know, they don't really have to do anything, and we will still show up for it. But I feel like you can but we can walk in chew gum at the same time. Wouldn't it be amazing if we've made a really fantastic gripping show out of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that the story there was you know, the Richard sisters, and we do. We do get a little wacky Kathy here and there. Yeah, and I enjoy I enjoy Kathy Hilton telling Amanda Franstance like sit down and know your place.
Speaker 3: Girl, Know your place girl.
Speaker 4: I was like, Okay, By the way, if Kathy ever called, like you know, Kathy can put you know, as kooky as she is or as she likes to come off, she could put the fear of God into you, like I mean, Kathy behind closed doors the cat.
Speaker 3: It's like Chris Jenner, We'll never see the real Chris Jenner, like the business Chris Jenner. We just get to the kooky Chris Jenner that people make fun of for drinking like vodka Martine's by her daughters. And it's like, no, because you don't get to where you are. You don't get the Kardashians to where they are without like the best business mind. And I mean, I just would love to see Chris tear somebody apart. I feel like Kathy can probably be the same way. And I think that's what I kind of sometimes wish, is that you've got this amazing facade everybody has put up on Beverly Hills, like, could we tear it down a little bit? Kyle lets us know the truth about her life three seasons after it happened, like, and.
Speaker 1: Now she's bought a house in Nashville.
Speaker 3: I heard did you see that thing? The other day? I saw some TikTok where a girl saw her at a restaurant what is it in the place where she bought the house? And Morgan Wade was with her, like in a hoodie, like you know, the hoodies completely pulled up, which goes Durite said this on Watch What Happens Live?
Speaker 1: I think that episode.
Speaker 3: Oh do we remember what she said? She said, Kyle likes to have a relationship with Morgan on the off season of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that is silly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was at the watch What I Was Live with Deret and Sarah Michelle Geller, which was interesting.
Speaker 1: It was good, but Dee was in a very weird outfit.
Speaker 3: That doesn't sound like d.
Speaker 2: I will say, I will continue to watch it no matter what. It takes a lot for me to sort of just stop watching a housewives show. I did sort of do that with Potomac this season. I know everybody told me as crazy. Everybody says, you're like.
Speaker 3: The end.
Speaker 2: I did go and watch the reunions, and I did watch Karen in her new Face interview with Andy. By the way, she completely got that nose job before she went to prison, because when she came out of the prison, Ryan and she got into the car, was like, let me wave to my fans she had the new nose.
Speaker 1: So before she went to prison.
Speaker 3: There are rumors they are doing plastic surgery in prison now, so I will throw that.
Speaker 1: Out there, Ryan, that's not true.
Speaker 3: I know that is not true. That is nice that much. Would it be great? Would it be great if that was like if they started doing that in prison, Like I always said, once I found out you can have like an iPad where you can watch like they have streaming services in prison, and I'm like, yeah, send me in, Like that sounds like at this point it sounds sometimes not. I'm on prison TikTok sometimes and they make feasts. I watched a guy make a breakfast burrito that was like the size of a baby's arm. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Ryan.
Speaker 2: You know, I cover all the lock up shows, and I've covered sixty days in and and I've covered like prison wives and prison roommates. I've covered all the prison shows. You don't want to go to prison no, obviously, even for the even for the even for the iPad do.
Speaker 3: Rebecca and I are still so sad that it's that, uh, love during lock up is over because we just now just for now. But it was like we that, I mean, I kid you not like that was our Friday relaxing time would be turning love during lock up on and oh my god, that one guy that is no longer with us, that was like asking that girl for fifteen thousand dollars for like a bitcoin business steal in prison. Wow, beels needs that.
Speaker 2: No, I think we're I think it's coming back in May. So we do on our show, we do Mugshot Monday where we talk about love about your lock up, but we switched it now to Monarch Monday where we're talking about Ladies of London, which is.
Speaker 3: I love Ladies of London. Isn't it fantastic? Do you like it? Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: It's so good, so good, And it's sort of what we were just talking about with the Rhode Island thing. And when you feel like people don't know each other, these people have known each other, some of them twenty plus years. Yes, and every every episode we're learning more, like Kimmy saying that before Emma came to long Lead, the towel smelled and it was disgusting, and you know, now Emma's there, and now.
Speaker 3: It's at Yeah, it's down downy fresh. No. And like Margo and Martha knowing each other for so long, I think that, I mean and Martha, Yeah, Martha being like the Sonia Morgan of Total Brittain. I mean, with her little grottage and the magpie bird. I mean, you couldn't. I don't know. I just think it works so well. And my fear what I get scared is I know they put a lot of money into these shows. I really want Ladies of London to get a second season. Me too, And I get nervous because I mean sometimes and I've been this way myself, we don't really allow new shows into our heart that often because you know, like we want our you know. That's why I realize that Beverly Hill still does good. Like we've invested fifteen seasons. That is something. Now I have to learn new names, you know, I have to learn new that's I know. That's a little thing, but people really do think that way, and this show, I just I hope people will turn on Peacock at some point and maybe you're a little hungover and you just put it on on a Sunday and let it roll, and I think you're really gonna dig it.
Speaker 1: I think it's great. Now.
Speaker 2: The problem with the show is when we first started covering, we're like, everybody his name starts at the M Micah, Missy, Margo, Martha, Mark Rasis.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it could be good branding. I mean in a sense as well, but it's that's well. That's why the Real House was of Rhode Island too. Is like when you look at the cast picture, you're like, is this AI? Is this an AI Housewives cast? Because they all kind of look so if you have blurry vision, you really would not be able to differentiate, and so if you watch it, you can differentiate immediately. So that was actually really reassuring where I'm like, oh yeah, but I still Mary Page. We've talked about this before, I still am. I really, this is the only idea I want to impart to reality shows is I just want a digital name tag for each character that it follows them around for like six episodes. They know, so we never have to search for a name. Like I know, it might look a little tacky, it doesn't have to be huge, but the technology exists. I mean, you've seen those avatar films, just like a little thing that says Mark Francis and it just follows them for the first six episodes, so you never have to go, wait, who's that again? Who are they talking about again?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think that's right, because when they put it on the screen and it'll be like, you know, Micah twenty four or you know whatever, and then they take it off, so like you and me for taking notes.
Speaker 1: I look down and now I'm in the scene.
Speaker 2: I'm like, crap, I gotta go back because I'm trying to get the age. By the way, here's something interesting about the Ladies of London. A reader, a reader, a listener of mine, a reader, I'm a writer.
Speaker 3: Now, all the readers of the podcast, thanks.
Speaker 2: All the readers and the listeners and the watchers. They went and found everybody's age, and it's very easy to find everyone's age. And one of them was like, you know, you don't know exactly what this person's age is. But they graduated from high school this year, so you can go from there. The only person's age that cannot be figured out. And then I went myself like, well, I'm pretty good I could figure it out. No, it's Kimmy. Really, you don't know how old Kimmy is. It's true she has two she has nine year old twins. So in my mind, I think when she was forty she and her husband were divorced, she decided, I want to have the kids, so I'm gonna go ahead and do it with him. That's why I think she's probably forty nine or fifty, because she said once I decided it was almost too late, so I decided to do it with him. So I'm like, okay, I bet she was forty. She thought that was the too late age, so that's my jumping off point for her age. I could be completely wrong. She could have decided that at thirty two.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, but she got married to down Abby Ryan.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: Kenny's so interesting is that it would not surprise me too if she was like some sort of weird vampire that could be out during the day and she's thousands of years old because her her accent is all over the place. She has like this, really you know, she has a very insane sense of humor, which I love. She obviously is like a stiff upper lip in terms of emotions. You know, we don't have emotions on our sleeve. I mean, there's so many great little characteristics that remind me of a little bit of like old timey and not in the new era that we're in. And I but at the same time, I love her. I think she's an amazing character her.
Speaker 2: I think that she, uh, the whole thing about making fun of Missy's brother's murder was horrible. Now we did see on the last episode they sat down and she she's she sort of did a housewife apology, you know, and if I hurt your feeling, and you know, if you were hurt.
Speaker 1: By that, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: But you know, the funniest thing Housewif's of Jason too is Missy's like, how can you be mad with somebody with this thirty thousand dollars Berkin saying look at that bag, you know, And I was like, it's true, you would want to like just touch it. But I think what's interesting about Kimmy is that obviously she has some sort of huge trauma in her life. Margo has sort of alluded to it more than once, and Martha not Margot, sorry, Martha has alluded to it more than once and been like she acts that way because it's a trauma response. But I'm like, okay, so what happened, so now you have to tell us, right.
Speaker 3: But but what I love is that, yes, that's what you're like. If you set up those foundations building blocks, we are curious and like, whether it be at the end of this season or the beginning of next, we know that there's other things to explore. And that's why you always know you're watching something good is when, first off, when you actually care, like you want to know. Like there are so many characters on reality shows where you're like, I don't give a rip what you say at this point or how you grew up. I do not care at all, but like, you're right, you do care and you want to know, and that keeps you kind of engaged in this different way where you're already interested in somebody.
Speaker 2: Six episodes in, Yes, we are very into it, and I'm very into this week. On the Thursday episode, they're all going out to Long Lead, you know, which Louis Staples told me, he goes that is like the number the third highest visited place in the UK.
Speaker 1: Like it's a huge thing.
Speaker 2: He's like, So when I saw they were on, I was like, this is legit And they're going out to Long Lead and Mark Francis is going to i don't know, to get a little tipsy and like rail on Margo, which I think.
Speaker 1: Is like he's going to be like Okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: See that's like that. That's like the Oscar Wilde kind of like sport, the importance of being earnest of like you know what I's do. I'm I'm you know, I'm very wealthy, but what I like to do is, you know, tear into people for sports. You know, It's like this is sport for him. You know, it's like, well, you know, I'll have a glass of wine and completely try to mentally annihilate this other character.
Speaker 1: And he's you.
Speaker 3: Know, he's got such great pattern and rhythm to how he speaks that I'm like, Okay, yeah, I don't love when people pick on people, but I'll give you a pass because I love how you do it.
Speaker 2: That last last week when Emma Martha, Mark Francis and Kimmy were sitting there, and this is where you can really tell Kimmy and Martha have been friends for a long time. Emma and Mark Francis are like best friends, and you could tell all these people, these four are really really really good friends. And because they're really kind of going at it about Margo, Margo, Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: You know she's tacky.
Speaker 2: It's just you know, Lululemon, and you know she's she's not in La anyone and all that, you know, and they're really just ripping into her. And you could tell that normally this would be fun. And what I think also for them if they're wnting cameras, you know, to catch it. But I think what's interesting too is Emma always.
Speaker 1: Tries to be like, okay, okay, because she does have a reputation to protect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she can't be seen on screen talking about somebody's ugly jumped suit and their terrible style and somebody's terrible cooking and she has a cooking show we found out, you know, like she's got to kind of keep this up. Like they were at Sketch in London having tea, which I had actually been, and I was like, oh, it's a place I've been and they were having tea and they were making fun of the whole Dara being a madam, and Emma goes, oh my gosh, and she's like, shut up, Emma, it's funny. So I think it's the cameras weren't there. Emma would be rolling with it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Well, also, isn't her uh because uh, Princess Beatrice? Right?
Speaker 1: Is DOA's.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Do ex husband married Princess Beatrice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's a real I mean listen, Yeah, they had the Bravo Bravo, which, by the way, set that show off on such a great path, like what Yeah, at the same time talk about things to unpeel like an onion. You had so much there with Dara in regards to like, well, where did the madame rumor start start from? And then eventually that would have given you an entrance point into potentially down the line talking about Epstein or Epstein related things, because Caroline Stanbury an old person, you know, obviously Ladies of London, the traders, you know, Dubai, you know, she was in the Epstein files and so you know, it would have been an interesting conversation at some point, and so was.
Speaker 2: Princess Beatrice in the Epstein Files. Yeah, the whole the whole fam Yeah.
Speaker 3: Finally the family that's in the Epstein Files together stays together.
Speaker 1: Right, that's right.
Speaker 2: It's just just a bonding. It was interesting when I talked to Louis Staples. He was saying, you know, he was kind of giving the British opinion on the whole thing, and he said, the whole madam thing he thinks came from a British person joking about her, saying well, she's quite a madam, which means diva, oh them. And so a British person said it to another British person, well she's quite a madam being a diva. But a non British person heard it and thought it meant madam.
Speaker 1: Okay, he thinks that's.
Speaker 3: That makes sense. But if you were Dara and you heard this about yourself, wouldn't you have like a little bit of a moment like what are you talking about? Like are you crazy? Instead of being so chill about it like well that's okay, yeah, okay. Like that was the weird part. It wasn't the rumor itself, it was the reaction to it, And that was the part that threw me because once she reacted with a non reaction, I was like, Oh, is there something? Is there more? Is there something more here to this?
Speaker 1: And then she brought those friends to that dinner and clearly she did not know them. They were like, I'm a fan. I'm a fan she was.
Speaker 3: There were cameos in person cameos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were like, I don't know, she just puts people together.
Speaker 1: We're like, what.
Speaker 2: But I did kick the show off to such a great start, and I really love it.
Speaker 1: So if everybody for not watching it, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What you're doing.
Speaker 2: You gotta gotta go and just go catch up. It is on Thursday nights on Bravo. But because somebody said it's only on Peacock, I go, no, it's on Thursday night.
Speaker 3: What did Mark frantzis be good on the Traders?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yes, but he wouldn't want to have to run or do any.
Speaker 3: But that would be funny in it in and of itself. If you had to get that guy in a pair of sweatpants and like make him run or something, there could be comedy. And I don't know, for some reason, I would love to see him at a round table.
Speaker 1: I think that's great, you know.
Speaker 2: And what I didn't realize is that I mean I realized because I've heard of Maiden Chelsea, but I didn't never want no show that he is on that show.
Speaker 1: And then what I also didn't know. Louis told me is that.
Speaker 2: Miss A miss A had been a Real Housewives of Something of in London, Real house something, and he was like, so you've actually got two people that know how to move a story along but.
Speaker 1: Are all for It's just it's a perfect recipe.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you guys, if you like, If you like Mark Francis. I then got fed a bunch of tiktoks of him from Maiden Chelsea and I was like, oh my god, this show. First off, the show is shot like the Hills. It's so beautiful. And then he's so funny in all the clips that I was I was like, Oh, he knows exactly what he's doing and he does it well. And he you know, like, if you do it well, I don't care if you know. Sometimes not things are staged, but they can be a little you know, a little fake or a little like you know, like this.
Speaker 1: Is anyway to campy? Sometimes yes, but with him, I.
Speaker 3: Don't mind it as of yet.
Speaker 2: Well, since you just had a baby and Lottie and Joshua Kane just had a baby, are you thinking about getting matching three.
Speaker 1: Piece suits for you and Rebecca and the baby.
Speaker 3: I am wearing a girls watch because he inspired me to wear a girls watch. I mean like they I mean his mustache. I mean that's another like they really do seem like they're madly in love with each other. But like, wow, like what that's another great casting choice because she's great and obviously he's He's got a lot of stuff going on, from his looks to his personality. He obviously wants to be you know, at at the forefront in a lot of ways, but not in that annoying house husband kind of way that we've we've were used to seeing like a pKa on Beverly Hills, and so so far, I'm it's once again, it's like I'm fascinated because I don't know anybody like them in my life.
Speaker 2: I'm fascinated by the fact that they have such a traditional relationship.
Speaker 1: Yes, but especially him. They look so out there.
Speaker 3: Like they're doing a gender reveal party. You're like, you guys want to do a gender reveal you.
Speaker 1: Want to you want to know the baby.
Speaker 2: You don't want to say the baby is they and let them choose when they're eighteen, like what, Yeah, they just seem so I don't know because I was like, first he's got all the tattoos, then he's got the long hair, then he's got the mustache, then he's got the eyelighter, then.
Speaker 1: He's got this.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, in the words of Cococh and I'll take one thing off like it's he has.
Speaker 1: So it's a lot of eyes. Yeah, but I don't know what he really looks like.
Speaker 2: He could probably like walk through my living room and you would never know if he just just took all that off, you wouldn't know what.
Speaker 1: He looked like.
Speaker 3: He said his guys, I just always want to know when you have such an extreme kotored mustache like that, like how does what's the origin story? Like when did you go? Like, you know what, I'll keep growing this mustache out and then it's like, you know what, I'll start styling it. You know what, I'm going to make big points on my muscle, like how does that even come to be in the first Like how long did that take him to get to that place and will he like, is this something where he gets a new hairstyle and look every two years, like when we see him in a completely different way on season two.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm thinking. It's he's like Madonna. Every season is gonna change his luck. Yeah, he would love that comparison, by the way.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's see. I was gonna ask we already talked.
Speaker 2: A little bit about Beverly Hills, what do you think about when we were talking about Sutton, what do you think about Sutton kind of teaming up with Amanda a little bit?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I it's like, you know, if you're on a reality show, like Amanda can't be an Island. So you know, Sutton is being nice enough and her excuse is, well, people weren't nice to me, So I know you need an ally sometimes, but you know, Amanda Francis makes it so difficult because even Sutton, you can tell, is annoyed of like, well I'm trying to be nasty you go, you know, like I'm trying to help you. But Amanda Francis can be Like the thing about Amanda Francis is that like, I don't know, I'm on the fence if she'll even want to come back for a season two huh. But at the same time, like she's really great in her solo scenes, like I get a kick out of it, but she really is so repugnant, Like she makes it very hard for the rest of those women to like her because she does say not just wacky things, but like, you know, just snide things that come there that you know, they sometimes are meant, sometimes they aren't. But it's like the tone of her voice that she makes it hard to root for her. But at the same time, like I said, Beverly Hills doesn't have a lot going on, so I'm very thankful for Amanda Francis. You know, it's like just like okay, like where But you know, do you think she's coming back for season two? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think she loves it. I think she loves it. And I think now.
Speaker 3: That she's sort of likes a challenge too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she likes a challenge.
Speaker 2: She's manifest She sat, she manifested being on the show and it worked. I I, yeah, I don't like her. And if I would be the dumb ass like Sutton to be like you guys, nobody's nicer I'll go and say, how bad going to be? And then I'd be like, why the hell do you let me do that? You know, I would be the Suddon that would be like nobody, nobody's nice to her, so I'll be nice, like, yeah, we're just going to go in the room and sleep. How bad can it be?
Speaker 1: I think she's going to come back.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love that. I know what I want to ask her is I want to ask her because she's so into manifestation. She's the Manifestation queen. Obviously. I think she manifested Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and I would love to know if she has journal entries and a vision board targeting this show because she got Kyle's old house. I want to know, Like, I do believe she targeted this show, and I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. We know she was on an episode or two of Selling Sunset when they were trying to purchase a home, so you can see scenes of her on one of the seasons of Selling Sunset, But like, I think she targeted that, and I would love to know if she did write a Manifestation journal entry about wanting to be on Beverly Hills because my my prediction is she did.
Speaker 2: I think because she I think you're made to really good points there. Not only did she buy Kyle's house, but she was on selling sunsets. She's like, I'm getting my foot in the Bravo door that house.
Speaker 1: That's for sale. Yeah, yep, yep, yep, yep. She's like, I've got to put Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also how much money? I mean, like, obviously she's done really well. I just I didn't. Like, I mean, listen, I grew up as an actor in Los Angeles and people try to sell us everything, like yeah, they're always trying to get you an inspirational workshop or a meditation or this is what antology? Man? Well yeah, but like I remember, I was came up during like The Secrets if you guys remember, yes, vision boards and all this stuff. You know, everybody was trying to sell like a way to like get to that next rung on your career. But like a lot of people have done that, Like I just I'm so I would love to in a Season two see one of her workshops. I would have them to film the other people that have signed, because I would love to know the type of people that have signed up for these things.
Speaker 1: And I'd like to hear their stories of how it worked.
Speaker 2: Okay, this reminds me of something that I meant to ask you at the beginning, because you brought it up. Okay, Now, as you know, I've told you a million times, have told everybody here, don't come at me, don't tell me to watch it. I understand. Okay, preface, I don't watch Summer else. Oh stop, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear Wow.
Speaker 1: Know the players don't know the game. Okay.
Speaker 2: I understand about Paige. Okay, I know they sit in the bed a lot. I think they just go.
Speaker 3: I don't know so much this season, Mary Payne. Now, they're not in the beds nearly as much because page A Sorbo left last season and so it really reinspired people to get up from out of the beds and not god rot as much. It's a more active season this season. But yeah, crap's going down in the summer.
Speaker 1: And so I know I know Sierra because she was on Traders.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's my understanding of what's happened. Okay, Amanda and Kyle were married. They were original Summer Housers. They've been married for a while. Craig acted harble at their wedding and dastily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, they.
Speaker 2: Have been having a tumultuous time. Everybody can see they shouldn't be married anymore.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: There's another guy in the house who's kind of new. He was a has been on the whole time. Wes Wilson saw him at Bravo. Cohn was like, he's kind of cute. Hate the mustache. Okay, but Wes is not like original friends with Kyle, right.
Speaker 3: No, he was brought in on by Lindsay Hubbard. But it was one of those you know, it's like in Housewives when they're like, I brought this person on. They're my friend, but they're not like close friends. But that's how he came on. In Jesse Solomon, they've been on. This is their third season now.
Speaker 2: Okay, so because they're all in the house together, they're all show friends or whatever. Now, Amanda and Kyle announced that they were in fact getting a divorce several months ago before Summer House started.
Speaker 1: The season started, right, and everybody thought.
Speaker 2: It And so you're mind understanding is you're sort of watching it play out on the season about how they don't get along and they're going to get to the divorce point now with the news came out yesterday, which lots of people thought.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was April Fools, but April Fools is.
Speaker 2: Wednesday today, so it wasn't that they confirmed that Amanda soon to be ex wife of Kyle and West from the Summerhouse, we're schnugging dating something, doing the hippoti dippity.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well yeah, so, and the big thing here is that the Kyle of it all is like we've seen Kyle treat Amanda horribly over multiple multiple seasons, but it was the Sierra of it all because Wes Wilson in his first season had a romantic relationship with Sierra where he kind of like really lured her in. And it takes a lot to break down Sierra's barriers. You know, she's very protective of herself, and you know, now we see why because also Austin Kroll from Southern Charm also was with Sierra for a while, but he was seeing Lindsay Hubbard at the same time. This was about like four or five years ago. Now I'm trying to but he was like already so already Austin Krall played in Sierra's face. West like convinces her he wants a relationship, sleeps with her, introduces her to his family, and then decides he doesn't want you know, doesn't want to be in the relationship. And he does an interview with The New York Times off season talking about the breakup. And so when he came back for his second times the New York Times, Yeah, the paper of notes, Yeah, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, crazy, not the New York not the New York Post, No New York Times, New York Times.
Speaker 1: Just check it out.
Speaker 3: And then the second season happens last year, and Sierra just like, how dare you you? You know, you treated me like an idiot? You made me like a fool. And West, you know, when he's in those pressure situations, he really as cool as he is on his social media and on the show, he doesn't know how to like talk in those situations. And that's why I don't have high hopes for him at the reunion. So we spent the whole season just being like, oh, Sierra's mad at me, Oh my god, Oh my god. And then this season picks up and the trailer came out and there was like kind of this reigniting of the West Sierra relationship where people were like, oh my god, are they going to get back together again? Because they were all touchy feely in the preview, And that's what we're seeing play out is him like you're mad at me, but like I really like you, and he's like kind of flirting with her and touching her and like putting his foot on her foot, and everybody's like, dude, he's in love with you. And this whole time, nobody's looking at Amanda and Kyle because they're like in misery. Every week he called her an f and bach. Last week he's, you know, drunk. They're a married couple in a party sharehouse, which is insane in the first place. He's there, right, oh yeah, and he still wants to party every weekend and he gets so hammered, and then he wants to know why Amanda doesn't want to like hug him or like with him or touch him, and he's like, I need you to love me. So that's all happening. And so we're already on the Sierra thing like wow, are they gonna are they gonna get back together? What's going on? There, and then all of these rumors started about a month ago where they're saying Amanda and West Wilson are hooking up. I didn't, but listen, this is how stupid I am. I believe the best in people. I was like, no way, I will eat a damn shoe if this turn out to be true. And I actually posted on my Instagram I said, this is the shoe I will eat if this turns out because I just didn't believe it. And I've talked to Wes. You know, I've talked to Kyle, I talked to West. I mean like I know them like in you know, that little bit of the Bravo universe since I'm you know, I've talked to them over the years, and so I was just like, there's no way. This doesn't make any sense. He wouldn't do that to Sierra, and he wouldn't do that to Kyle, and Amanda is just getting out of a ten plus year relationships.
Speaker 1: Amanda and Sierra are close besties.
Speaker 3: There was a scene two weeks ago where like, you know, all this shit's going down and Sierra's like, I love you and you know you're one of my best friends. And a man is like I love you too, and she also knows what West has put Sierra through, and Sierra did such a beautiful job. I don't know two time means nothing anymore, but I think it was two episodes ago where she also explained as a black woman, now listen, I'm a white, straight dude. I'm not the person to be delivering this message, but I do learn things from listening to Sierra speak on this show. She mentioned also as a black woman, is that you know, she takes a lot of heat, you know, from her even her community of you let this white boy play in your face, you let, you know, she deals with the whole other level of criticism that that not even a lot of people know. And it was the I don't know, I'm such a team Sierra person, even though I'm a grown man, so who should be team anybody? But you know, like she she's she's just I don't know, she speaks, she speaks really well, and like I always learned something from her this season. But like now Wes is playing in her face again, so then this comes out. But then Dumis posts another thing yesterday, We're saying as as little as a couple of weeks ago, he was still hooking up with Sierra, so he was then hooking up with Amanda Batula and Sierra in the same time period. On top of there's like five or six other girls damas you know, and who knows it's Dema, but like she's been right about everything else in terms of summer else, she has a very inside source. So potentially we're looking at Wes Wilson because the dual statement that they released yesterday, which was so wacky, I couldn't understand if they were saying, we were trying to make it work. You know, it's new to us and this is built on your friendship, like are we but it's this isn't I don't know. Amanda's been part of this game forever and Wes Wilson knows how social media works and things don't. I don't know what they thought was going to happen when people found out, and I think they're going to blame it on us the fan base, saying well, we didn't want to say anything. We wanted to figure out for ourselves, but everybody kept posting about it. It's like, dude, that's your fault. You're on social media NonStop, You're posting TikTok's NonStop. You're posting Amanda in your tiktoks. You know, if you want to keep something private, keep something private. Don't give us something to talk about. You're not Daniel day Lewis. You're on a reality TV show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I just went off you guys.
Speaker 2: Sorry, No, I'm asking because people are genuinely interested, And like I said, I know a little little bit.
Speaker 1: And then I did see on Instagram reel somebody.
Speaker 2: Posted as a guy who was like, oh, look, I just happened to see Kyle Cook on the street.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you some questions with this Dom.
Speaker 3: Glynn from the Hollywood Raw podcast okay, and well Adam Lynn, And I was like, is he really just on the street or did he meet Kyle down there?
Speaker 1: Because it seemed a little like I will like.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay. A fun fact about that, Adam Glenn, I know him a little bit. He he has gotten many Kyle Cook interviews over the years. He got the first one after the Amanda and Kyle separation. So I think there obviously is a relationship between the two where it's you know, but having said that, he always gets such great information from Kyle. Yeah, so basically what she's saying. Kyle came out today, you guys on a street in New York, and you know, Adam asked all of these questions like, you know, how's Amanda doing, how are you doing? When did you find out about this? And Kyle really was in the dark until this weekend. And I guess they had been lying to Kyle as well. That's the problem. They were lying to everybody. I guess people were asking them directly and they would saying no, no, it's not true, it's not true. So and then Sierra it makes a lot more sense. I mean, it made sense before, but if he was still hooking up with Sierra, that is so dark. But it is, it's it's this is never gonna take away any kind of hurt. But Sierra was already in the biggest glow up over the last two years. This is just a catapult, catapulting factor that she can write her own ticket in terms of the business she's in right now. She told a beautiful story about just buying her grandfather's home and she's renovating it. I'm like, dude, now, now go build your data home, Like, yeah, you're gonna be able to be on Dancing with the Stars. If you want, you're gonna be able to do like she really the world's gonna be her oyster, whereas Amanda Batula had this arc where people were really sympathizing and empathizing because we've seen how Kyle's treated Amanda over the years, and now that's done. You ruined it. You ruined it. She had a brand deal with a weed company. You guys, the weed company pulled their sponsorship with her yesterday. Did you know how crazy it's going to be when a weed company's like, you know what, we don't want you to be the face of our weed Like that Wow.
Speaker 2: Same, that's insane, he did say. Kyle said when he was doing this, you know, man on the street, she's a real person, he did say, Like she's a real person and the internet bullying needs stuff, like how is she getting bullied?
Speaker 1: And he is followers? Yes, he's like, how is he not?
Speaker 3: I suspect those those are bought followers? I don't because he's you guys, He's like his follower account is increased by fifty thousand people.
Speaker 1: Which some days like how I get that his name's.
Speaker 3: Out there, but like fifty thousand, Like if these are fifty thousand women. We got to have a real big treck, Like I mean, like you got to like we can only show you as much like we can't hold your hand through the entire thing. Obviously, this man has a lot of growing up to do, and and you know, we all do idiotic things and stupid things and have to grow up. But I just don't know what he was what he was thinking, like, this is this is the way they make their money. This is like, yeah, you know it's silly to a lot of us reality stars, but this is what they do. This is like provides a living, like you're mess out for everybody.
Speaker 2: I thought the command on the Street thing was interesting that Kyle also said, well, we have the new show coming up, and you're gonna see how that plays out. So I think he's like, the new show is already shot, and now this you're going to be watching the new show through the lens of everybody's lyne, which, by the way, is just great for the new show.
Speaker 3: It's great for the new show. But at the same time, I think it's great and it's not great because Amanda was going to be what it looks like was the heart of that show, and if we already are in mass dislike of Amanda and I, you know, this week Summerhouse, I did a recap of it that comes out tomorrow, and I was like, it's really hard for me to find empathy or sympathy for this woman that I've had empathy and sympathy for for this entire season and the season before, and now that's kind of shot. Like I'm not I don't want a bully or I don't want to you know, we all make mistakes all of that stuff. But like commenting on the show, yeah, coming out, you know, now I'm going to watch in the city where I'm just like, like, it just feels like it's like if scanned the Ball, if all of a sudden raquel and Tom Sanderbal had to spin off, and Okay, watch it because I'm a Bravo fan, but I don't know if I fully you know, like listen, I'm still gonna watch it, obviously, but it really messes with that show in a sense as well, like people will tune in.
Speaker 2: But that's what he was trying to say, was like that show is already shot, and now we're going to have a different lens to look on it like a lot of it is a lie.
Speaker 3: Well he's throwing a positive. You know, Kyle's a great spokesperson. He's a good business you know, he's he knows his way around. Like Selsia's hat lover boy, sir, if you watch, Yeah, he knows like he's a party boy, but he knows how to speak. He knows how to get his message out there. And you know, to his I don't know credit. He's standing up for his estranged wife, who he's just reminding people. You know, we already knew. You know, Amanda has mental health issues she's talked about on the show. I believe she takes prozac. I'm a proud user of SSRIs myself. What I will say it doesn't excuse how they treated Sierra, none of that. But the one thing that is very real and like you know, most likely never happened. But you just like I've been in places in my life over the years and decades where I've had some real dark nights of the soul, like where you know it's all you need is one bad thought at one wrong time, and you just want to make sure and so like, listen, I'm not asking for anybody to do what you want feel how you feel. What I would hope for Amanda is that she just stays offline completely. Yeah, because we're trying to do the internet's gonna do what it does, you know, Like, don't don't look about like Rihanna unfollowed her. You know, it's like that would kill me right there if But I you know, protect yourself at this point. And the reunion films in three weeks, and that's gonna be it's gonna be like a super Mary payn You got to watch this season by the time this airs, cause I think I think you'll end up getting into know faces like oh god, well.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what I am going to be like on a long trip in a couple of weeks. I'm gonna be on a plane for a long time going to France. So I'm like, maybe I'll just download the season and do it then, right, because you've got to have something long, long to watch while you're on something like this.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you download it, can you play it at like double the speed or one point five.
Speaker 2: H probably, But I don't like to do that unless it's boring scenes because there's a lot of just people in the pool or bed rotting that I could.
Speaker 3: I'm in a bad habit lately of doing like one point five on shows as well, not Bravo shows, but other shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, you and I were talking about Welcome to platfl came back and we had a real rage induced recap of it that came out on Wednesday, and if you get if you get into it and you ever want to talk about it, you let me know because I'm also I'm also on my on my Patreon doing the rewatch of the past seasons with my co host Keisha, who's never seen it. So she's never seen it, so she's like, Okay, I'll watch it with you. I don't know, and we're going to go full She didn't know one thing about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, those are heard.
Speaker 3: It's like watching a stand up special with somebody and you love the stand up special and then you're just watching their reaction the whole time, like going, yeah, are you finding the same Part's funny that I find?
Speaker 2: Yes, And she Keisha is a black woman, and so we named it Whitey Wednesday, so on Wednesdays we reach out. She's like, these are the whitest people I've ever seen in my entire life, and every so often, like there will be a black person on the screen and she's like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I thought that I'd never see one.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you also about what you saw on the secret no on the Bachelorette with Taylor Frank K Paul.
Speaker 1: When you got to see it?
Speaker 3: Would you see I mean, uh, you know, this was I A been a while since I've watched the season of the Bachelorette, and I was, you know, I've watched all the secret Lizer Mormon Wives, so I was, you know, I think like you, like a lot of us. I when they made that casting choice, I was like, oh, that's insane. But like I said, ABC's really doing a Hail Mary pass here. I mean that's like if I said, if this works, it does weirdly reinvigorate the franchise, but where you go after Taylor Franky Paul, But like it is funny, we kind of just forget so many things about Taylor. Like that's how Mormon Wives started, is with the Dakota fight and every like, by the way, ABC knew that, so it was a real hell Mary pass. And if that video hadn't come out, it would have worked out for them, you know, like it might have come out later, but it was okay. It was like your normal Bachelorette episode, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and everybody says most crazy season ever.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean the first episode was you know, it was it had like charm elements. You meet the guys, there's like a crazy guy. There's you know, some guys that you're like, oh, good guy, good guy. Her family's in it. Dakota's mentioned in like the first five minutes, but he's not in it. He's just mentioned, you know, like there's no red flags like there was on that last episode of Secret Lizer Mormon Wise where it's like she slept with Dakota, like none of that. So it's a weird experience to go from that to watching The Bachelorette, which I think a lot of people would have already been in rape just going wait a secon. You're talking about taking this so seriously, but yet you just slept with Dakota. That's not taking this opportunity seriously.
Speaker 1: Well do you think they'll throw it on Hulu? I kind of do.
Speaker 3: I think in I think down the rest, Yeah, I do see a world in which that you know, you're not going to have the Real Housewives of the Ultimate Girls Trip Morocco situation, where you know, there's litigation between Caroline Manzow and Brandy Glanville and Bravo. There's no active litigation between ABC and Taylor Frankie Paul at this moment, and they paid out her contract, so there. I mean, yeah, I'm sure they're kind of a litmus test of seeing where everybody's at and Secret Lize, you know, but Hulu, Abc, Disney, it's all one company. So I find it very hard to believe that nobody over at Hulu and Secret Lizer Mormon Wives were going, hey, bachelor franchise. She just slept with Dakota and she's late for her flight. Like there, I'm sorry. I've seen how these shows are put together. They're not put together all willy nilly, like there's a fine tooth comb. And I think a lot of things were known by production, yes, And I think I you know, I think that's the interesting part is that if we don't get to see this, we'll never get to see what were the highs and lows, what were the like, what were the moments where she like completely lost her mind or went after like, you know, win in on a guy or find out like the guys that weren't there for the right reasons. Those are the things I would be curious about. And remember she went back to Dakota after The Bachelorette finished filming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I will be interested to see if they throw it on Hulu, I will watch it and Real Housewife, Ultimate Girls Strip Morocco. I mean, I mean just we'll pay for it, pay per view, pay per view. Everybody pays one hundred dollars. I'll pay one hundred dollars to watch it.
Speaker 3: Listen. I mean, that's one of those things where I feel like you have to sign some kind of secret clause. I mean, because like it's like the Caroline Manzo You'd have to really make good with Caroline Manzo to be able to see that, Like she's got to be alright with you seeing it. But it is funny. It's like being in reality television in twenty twenty six. If you were a financier or producing these shows, you're really gambling at this point because we want to see activated personalities. But sometimes these are activated personalities that have that have almost been inspired by twenty years of batshit crazy reality television. So they're on another level, and you're gonna run into more and more situations like the Taylor Frankie Paul situation or the Caroline Manzo Brandy Glanville situation. And that's the part that scares me, and we've talked about this, is that I don't want to ever feel feel like I'm watching a show and I have to support that character for the rest of my life, like I have to. Like it's like Bravo's now responsible for Brandy Glanville's well being for the rest of her life. Like Heather Debrerouw might not be my favorite housewife, but at least I don't have to worry about her financially if she gets kicked off the show.
Speaker 2: Well, right, that's an extreme example, though, you know what I mean. You got to think about like somebody like Jack's who got a show going and then by his own actions, got kicked off that show. Now he's got a former spouse on that show that's bankrolling him, so that works out for him. Speaking of that, do you think that we give Jackson a one season break and he comes back.
Speaker 3: I do believe. I mean, I think he's getting help for himself and his family and his child obviously, but I think part of that is also getting clean so we can get back on Bravo. Yes, and I think that, you know, I think that wasn't like a you know, a contracted deal. But I do believe we will see Jack Taylor back on Bravo, hands down, not even There's not even a doubt in my mind.
Speaker 1: I think that's right.
Speaker 2: I mean, if Teresa can fully go to prison and then they put her back on and then last subject is Jinshaw came out with like a People magazine interview.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched not.
Speaker 3: Now, Jen, not now, please, there's enough go. We don't need this now, Jen, please please Jack. She called Elizabeth Holmes Lizzie. Oh, Lizzie. She was in prison with Elizabeth homes Y. She called her Lizzie. I was like, Jen, please, I can't do this today.
Speaker 1: That is so hilarious.
Speaker 2: Well, I saw her, you know, she's walking in her power suit and she sits down and she says, you know, and then I realized I just have to own up to this.
Speaker 1: I was like, girl, girl, No.
Speaker 3: In that same preview, she doesn't take accountability and then she takes accountability. So I was like, oh, we're still flip flopping on the accountability of it all.
Speaker 2: So you know, I you would to talk about at the last minute and all the people that were there with.
Speaker 3: You, believing in you, rooting for.
Speaker 1: You until that minute came out of your mouth.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't. I do not think we will see jen Shaw back on Bravo. Not a Bravo Listen. We could do a Love After lock Up season with her. We could do. I don't think she'll be working on NBC Universal property, So I don't foresee a Traders and I don't foresee a House of Villains.
Speaker 1: The House of Villains would be the only other thing.
Speaker 3: House of Villains is now on Peacock though, so I don't that's part of the NBC Universal family. So I think she'll be back on a reality television. I just don't think it'll be through NBC Universal. But I just hope she pays the victims back.
Speaker 1: You know, right, Well that's all we want.
Speaker 2: Well interesting Listen, Ryan, I know that you had to take an hour out of your baby staring.
Speaker 1: Oh I love when I reach out. I was telling ingerd I go, oh, I rest out Ryan, she because you know he had a baby. I go I'm aware. I'm aware. It's made nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, we've been. It's really lucky that I get to do this and be here, and like, right after this, I just go and I bottle feed right now and give Rebecca break. So it's it's really nice. Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy for you. I'm so happy for you, so happy for Rebecca. She's she's wonderful.
Speaker 3: She did. I mean, god, the fact I said this, it's like the fact that men control anything in this world. After watching her give birth, You're like, what the hell? Like we I mean, I see it in the obvious we could never do that. A but just like the strength. And I'm like the fact that I was watching this stupid Inside the Manosphere documentary on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Luis or can't watch it. I know it's gonna upsett.
Speaker 3: I can't watch it, but I love Louis throw so I gave it a you know. And there's one thing. It's like, look out here, can you see anything in this world that a woman created. He's pointing at all these buildings and I'm like, yeah, dipshit, she created you, like you know, like the you and you are a piss poor example of a man, so we love your times.
Speaker 2: I don't want to watch that because you sometimes you just have to know, like that's gonna upset me.
Speaker 1: It's just like watching plastfal.
Speaker 2: I do it on purpose and rage out, but that that's my job. But the inside of the matosphere, I saw enough podcasters covering it and I was like, yeah, I think I'm going to be too upset.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's one of those things where you're like, I really always love Louis Thereau's work, but you know, you're like, uh, hopefully people watch this in the spirit that it's meant to like shine a spotlight on these idiots, and you just never know how things are going to be taken these days where you don't want some kid watching it going these guys are living cool lives. Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean we even had Andrew Tait mentioned on Love is Blind, so I mean, oh god, yeah.
Speaker 1: Good Ryan.
Speaker 2: Tell everybody where they could find you in your podcast and what are your covering?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So bad. It's good. If you're we're need even Summer House right now, you guys, uh, Summerhouse recap today or this comes out on Thursday. Yep, Summerhouse recap that you know, but we also had Micah from Ladies of London on this week. She was fantastic pop culture round up. We had Mark Francis on last week, so just you know, pick and choose whatever you like or if not, I'm just enjoying being here and that's it. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks Ryan, Bye guys