Speaker 1: Something you should go.
Speaker 2: Something you should know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to visit right now with Terry Liggins. He's an awesome dude that I've had a chance to get to know over the last few years, and every time we talk, he's got a really cool project he's working on, and this one I think is one of my favorites. Terry, Let's talk about Impossible mondays. It's a support group for dudes. I love this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is. It's been going since January and May's Mental Health Awareness Month, and we got a new story out on Dakota News Now and that's got some traction. And we've been going since January and it's working.
Speaker 2: And the cool thing is the next meetup is tonight at six pm at Windy City Bites downtown Sioux Falls. I'm going to post a link to all of the details to make it really easy to find that. But let's talk about what happens at the event tonight.
Speaker 1: Well, it's an open group eighteen years or older and your mail. Then you're in. All you got to do is show up six o'clock Wendy City Bites, which is right in the eighth and Indiana area, over by Nikky E's and the banquet and right in the wat of your neighborhood. Right across the street from our hospitality house for our homeless shelter, we have a men's group eighteen years or older. You can come in there. In first thirty minutes, we're going to have food and fellowship. We're gonna shake hands to make sure everyone knows each other's name, create that safe environmental we're all here for the same thing. And then for ninety minutes, starting at six thirty, we start an open discussion that starts with the letter M.
Speaker 3: Nice, that makes sense, It's M possible Monday. I get it. It's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the there's a play on that. There's a men's group it's on Mondays. But again every topic starts with the letter M. So our first discussion we talked about mindset and what do we think about what's on our mind a lot as men. We talked about mission, what type of goals we have set for ourselves, because if you don't have kind of compass where your your own life, you find yourself kind of wandering. But what we're doing is holding each other accountable to how far have we clarified what's going on in our mission, in our mindset and our mentality, things like money and motivation, even mental health and medicine. It's been fun, John, I have only had a lot of fun with the damn but it's been really really good. And mental health is in masculinity and manhood. It's all in the sauce, so part of my excitement, but it is that's been going so good.
Speaker 2: Like I said, the more I get to know you, the more I like it. And also every time we talk, you've got the coolest stuff that you're working on. I think we first met you were just kind of getting things set up with hurdle life coach. You've been doing that for how long though? It's been a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Actually, so that was right in twenty twenty when we met, and we're coming up on a five year celebration. I'll singing the information on that too, because we've got the date set for June eighteenth. That Swamp Daddies, we're celebrating five years of impacting services.
Speaker 3: I love that. Well.
Speaker 2: I'm going to make sure I come by and celebrate with you because that's a that is an awesome thing that you do.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: And again, am Possible Mondays. If you can't make it to the next one, there's another one. It's like every couple of weeks. It's bi monthly, so it's the every couple of weeks. And if people would like to find the details, is there an easy place I can link them to that'll have all the like the calendar and all the info.
Speaker 1: Yes, Facebook is the easiest place for that. We've got an ongoing event group there Impossible Mondays plus to hurt the Life Coach Facebook page to connect as well. And I just really hope John that people could take a moment breathe this in. I know we're moving at a fast pace, but men's mental health is a very important thing, and the thing that we're actually doing is slowing down men in this community, opening up a space for men in this community to actually combat the struggles and challenges that we face in isolation most of the time. And a lot of it has to do with the social conditioning that we're told to kind of handle it that way. This program is a direct combat against suffering in isolationation, bringing men together from all different types of backgrounds, lifestyle, socioeconomic statuses. It's such a beautiful, beautiful experience stealing it. It's going to give you the best example then me telling you, but I'm telling you now. It's been overflow of gratitude for the men who have come and joined us. Anybody is welcome. It's worth it. It's free food, it's fun fellowship, and it's so healthy for men, and we need that so bad right now.
Speaker 3: I love it. What time does everything kick off?
Speaker 1: Six o'clock? Doors open at six o'clock. And like I said, Wendy City Devices are partners, so we have food there every time. Sometimes it's tacos. Sometimes if they're wonderful wings that they have, we might have Chicago dogs. But there's food. So if you haven't eaten at that point, don't worry about it. We eat for those first thirty minutes, start that sixth and then the discussion starts that six thirty.
Speaker 3: I love it. Thank you for doing what you do, my friend. You have a great day.
Speaker 2: Thanks don I'm going to throw a link to make it easy to find at Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook book dot com slash suit false News.
Speaker 1: Hey, Something you should Know.
Speaker 2: Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and silver guide now at genesisgoldr dot com