Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kf I AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app In class, like right before holiday, like a couple of days before you're going to go on holiday, vacation or whatever, you just have no focus.
Speaker 2: You get so excited excited.
Speaker 1: I was getting my fake eyelashes done yesterday, and the girls are fake.
Speaker 2: Bless your heart, they're good. I didn't even notice that.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, oh yeah, I gotta come in there.
Speaker 1: But anyway, she's like scheduling the next appointment. She says, oh, you want to come in before New Year's and I said no. She's like, you don't have any events. I was like, no, I don't. I have no events. I'm a of the no events age. I have no events for New Year's.
Speaker 2: You would have.
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: She meant like, you're not going to a party.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, Like, don't you want your fake eyelashes done freshly for the party? I got that and I was like, nope, I will be at home in my underwear and my slippers. That's okay, the picture pajamas right, better fully clothed.
Speaker 4: Yep, it's gonna let you let that sink in for a moment, and then you can't figure out what you keep.
Speaker 2: Calling nine to one one with people in the backyard. I don't know why. Sometimes I forget that I am a not a dude. Not a dude. Hey, we got mail. Should we open it?
Speaker 4: Uh, let's do it later this hour? Oh yeah, I know. Oh, so you're just going to open it.
Speaker 1: Then someone sent us a Christmas card. Tricia did. Oh that's lovely, Dear Gary and Channon. Always a good time each day from nine to one, but even a better time at a gas remote love Tricia, cheers to a good new year.
Speaker 2: So you in twenty twenty five. We don't get enough Christmas cards from me any This is the only one. It's the forever gotten. I mean we still have a couple of days if people want to send them in.
Speaker 1: I love Christmas cards. Here she is on the Golden gate Bridge.
Speaker 4: You've been done. We have done Christmas cards in a while. And I apologize.
Speaker 1: I did them, and I'm sorry I didn't get you one because I ran out.
Speaker 4: Oh and I'm glad to know that I'm not in the first tier. You're not because I see you every day. You know what I look like you understand. Yes, you know, my eyelashes are fakes. It's not like you're going to go, oh, look at this fun picture. We were in Utah. I know you were in Utah. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: That was the picture? How did you know that?
Speaker 4: Because that's exactly the reason why you didn't exactly.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of information. Listen to. Matt Gates story has come out.
Speaker 4: They did a secret vote to release the Matt Gates ethics report, despite the fact that he's not in it. It's gonna be funny. Yeah, he came out with a tweet. We'll talk about that coming up. I know you're you are hiking. Your husband loves to hike, and Mount Baldy is off limits and people are losing their ever.
Speaker 2: Hyping because of the ice and the cold and the sun.
Speaker 4: We'll tell you coming up next hour. Justin Warsham is going to join us. We're going to do what you're watching. Wednesday. All of this is coming up. We start where we unfortunately have had a big week, and that is in Madison, Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: So I have a question about this.
Speaker 1: I was reading this morning about how both the parents divorce. Parents have been married repeatedly remarried multiple times.
Speaker 4: Right, how does that happen? It's not a clean This is not a clean home life. We'll tell you that. This fifteen year old shooter.
Speaker 1: It's so sad because they said that with the custody arrangement, that she was going back and forth two or three days a piece with each home.
Speaker 4: Because there's a thing that happens. My understanding and having seen it relatively close, there's an incredible amount of selfishness narcissism that comes into play when you're talking about custody of children.
Speaker 2: That you're the better parent, and.
Speaker 4: You fight for that despite the fact you're not thinking about what's better for the child. You're very rarely thinking about what's the way that I can make sure that, despite my disagreements with her or him, my child or my children are the ones that are going to be able to live through this.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the best version of it?
Speaker 1: Though I'm the better parent, I should have the kids as opposed to someone who doesn't want the kids.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would rather yes, But you have to be able to learn to at some point give up that fight in the context of doing something better for the child. Melissa is the mom. She had been previously married and divorced. She had another daughter with a different guy to whom she was never married. So this half sister of the shooter is now twenty years old. Melissa and Jeff mother and father, divorced for the first time in twenty fourteen, and at that point they agreed to legal custody of their shared daughter. But they did, but they did specify that she was going to live mostly with mom. That I mean, in general, you can make an assumption that it's better for a girl to grow up with mom at times, not always, but at times.
Speaker 1: There was a twenty twenty two document with regard to custody that reflected that they were on cordial terms. It's that the parents report a generally positive co parenting relationship and will continue to communicate with one another by text messages and phone conversations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come, by the way, that's after they had remarried. They divorced in twenty seventeen. They got married again in twenty twenty and agreed to share custody again, and then filed for divorce again in twenty twenty one. There's a point where other family members if this guy's my brother, if she's my sister, say I go, hey, keep the relationship, but maybe not.
Speaker 1: Let's see people wake marriage because people do not take advice to You cannot give advice about people's relationships because it'll bite your right in the behind.
Speaker 4: And that'll alone that the you know, the on again, off again marriage is not enough to no make decisions about what kind of stuff this girl was going through.
Speaker 2: But she was clearly going through something.
Speaker 1: But isn't it interesting to dig into the intricacies of other people's lives.
Speaker 4: It frustrates me, I know because part of it is because there's there's times I hate the fact that we have to know this. And the reason we know it is because their daughter committed this atrocious act of violence and suicide. Don't forget they lost a fifteen year old daughter and all of that.
Speaker 1: But it reminds you what people are going through. It makes you feel grateful, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: I I like my boring life.
Speaker 2: It's not boring.
Speaker 4: It is a boring, boring life.
Speaker 2: It is not boring, well I mean not, I mean compared to this. Yesterday when you got home, talked to my wife.
Speaker 4: We sat in the backyard for a few minutes, played with the dog, I did some workout, did a workout, helped my wife with cookies. This is a very full life. Is that what you call that? My son came over. We hung out for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Look at this, Look at all the things you have going on. That's not boring.
Speaker 4: And then we watched TV.
Speaker 2: I watched a movie yesterday. Carry on, Yeah, the Netflix one. Did you see it?
Speaker 1: You shot on Friday? Isn't it great? It was really fun. I loved it. You have to suspend this belief.
Speaker 4: And if you've been to LAX, you know, wait a minute, that that's not how it works at LAX.
Speaker 1: Jason Bateman, though, what a fun person to hang out with, Like I loved him as a bad guy, Like he's somebody you would be friends with.
Speaker 4: He would never be friends with me.
Speaker 1: I mean you, as in all of us. He's like the guy you'd be. He seems like a relatively no right like Paul Reser. Also, he would never hang out with us.
Speaker 2: But selling us short. We are fun, We are not boring. Latest on the drones when we come back.
Speaker 1: The conspiracy theories? My god, people, can't you fight over custody? Do something else better with your time?
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 4: I don't know why this hit me. This is such a perfect little meme that I found today. It's a little video. I'm assuming it's on TikTok something like that. It said, what happened to kids with casts? Oh?
Speaker 2: Broken broken rigs don't play anymore. They don't play anymore. They don't play. There are just no casts anymore.
Speaker 4: It's a whole video of kids doing like relatively crazy things like today.
Speaker 2: We would think, oh, but careful, don't don't do the thing.
Speaker 4: But somebody said, when's the last time, or no, when the last time you saw a kid with a cast?
Speaker 1: Well, I will say this, and I'm not an orthopedic surgeon, but I do believe that the casting has evolved to where you don't need to do the cast that we had. You can put like a brace or tape or they're they're not as cumbersome as they were when we were kids.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could be wrong about that. Let me know if I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: This video goes on to say nowadays all injuries are psychological.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's depressing.
Speaker 4: You can't you can't have somebody sign your your chronic anxiety.
Speaker 2: Wow, there is a weird flex.
Speaker 1: I remember breaking my wrist because I was playing basketball with the boys and and and I went up for a jumper and just completely stuffed that that shot and my wrist bent back.
Speaker 2: Somebody blocked it. You made Yeah, Oh, I broke the growth plate on my wrist.
Speaker 4: Oh is that what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why you're as tall as you are.
Speaker 4: Stop doing that.
Speaker 2: Did that freak out a little bit? No, But it's this weird attention thing that comes from having what happened. Oh my god, what is this attention that feels good?
Speaker 4: That's crazy?
Speaker 1: But yeah, you don't get that with your chronic anxiety because everybody has.
Speaker 4: It and it's all down here. At least the cast was a visible thing, right or the eyepatch, you know, I had an eye patch.
Speaker 1: You do not plant this seed because now there's going to be some sort of a weird patch you wear if you have anxiety.
Speaker 4: Oh no, well, taking your your peaka poo to your flight to Vegas is probably poo whatever dumb dog you have. So somebody that I know has a peekapoo has ordered therapy dog to be determined. We don't know if that's true or not. We don't know if that's true. It's a rumor. Okay, well i'll tell you.
Speaker 2: On Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Thousand, recorded five thousand reported drone siding in recent weeks. Obviously everybody's freaked out if you get into New York and New Jersey, and like we've seen other plays around the country, there have been these drone siding.
Speaker 2: I've decided to get a lot of entertainment from this story.
Speaker 1: In terms of sussing out all of the conspiracy theories, there's one guy, a US China relations expert, who says that Americans should plan for the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they've found more radiation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that there's been unexpected radiation spikes in the area. And then there's the other conspiracy theory from Charlie Kirk that this is all about Project Blue Beam.
Speaker 2: Project blue Beam.
Speaker 1: Was first introduced in the nineties, claims global elites will destabilize the society by staging and unleashing massive supernatural events.
Speaker 2: Hey, if the global elites, if the.
Speaker 1: Democrats couldn't get it together to run someone better than Kamala Harris, they're certainly not going to get it together to destabilize.
Speaker 2: The community and the country with drones.
Speaker 4: Right, that takes a lot of brain power and a lot of coordination.
Speaker 2: That's not things that they are stocked up on.
Speaker 4: One of the concern now is when you look at it in a general sense, the concern is that whoever is in control of these, if it's someone who has nefarious plans for the United States, they've identified a problem, which is obviously drones can't fly over American military installations or very sensitive sites will shoot them down or take them down however we do it. But outside of those areas, you know, the city of Burbank, for example, you could fly a drone around here, and we don't have the laws or the capability to take that thing out of the sky in the event that it's not identified correctly or it poses a threat to somebody, et cetera. And that that is kind of the weak spot when it comes to our drone policies. So the Pentagon has things right. I mean, we've seen drone attacks on foreign military bit I mean sorry, our military bases in foreign countries, and we've seen our defenses against them, whether it's a machine gun that shoots a bazillion bullets a second, just kind of filling the air with lead to take these things down, or electronic ways to jam their signals, or whatever it is that we do to do it. I don't know what it is, but I'm thankful that we have it. Can we now employ those things here on a larger scale?
Speaker 1: Trump has talked about shooting them down, And I ask you this, if he was president right now, would he order the New Jersey police to shoot these things down?
Speaker 2: Or he couldn't order them, he would order that whatever, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, absolutely, And what's the worst case scenario in that event? Well, if they are shot out of the sky and they fall on people and kill people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if they are as big as SUVs like some people have described them, they could do a lot of damage.
Speaker 2: But and then the liability that comes along with that.
Speaker 4: But this is the thing, and again I don't know why we're now almost four weeks into this story about it's a weird drone sighting over the state of New Jersey and relatively sensitive sights that no one has peeled off a shot. Are they hard to hit?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Are they far enough away?
Speaker 4: Do they move erratically that you don't have somebody with a good long range shooting record that could take one of these things. Now, I don't know, but that people haven't heard, like neighbor Bob got fed up with their knees out there empty in his clip into the night sky trying to hit this thing.
Speaker 2: I'm amazing. And how real is the story?
Speaker 1: Does it just have all of the oxygen in the room right now because people are talking about it? Is it really a thing that there's so many drones flying around New Jersey?
Speaker 4: Everybody from that area has stories. Yeah, I mean so, I don't know if but that's again, I don't know if it's a real thing or if this is now we've reached that point where there's enough hysteria that it is kind of perpetuating this thing without a whole lot of facts.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of leaning towards that being the case.
Speaker 1: All right, coming up next, the Matt Gates Report is actually going to come out.
Speaker 2: Holy hell, why the reversal? Or here's the thing they voted a while ago. This wasn't a this morning thing.
Speaker 4: They voted a while ago to release this report and we're just finding out about it now.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Guy in Virginia went out hunting and one of the other hunters shot a bear that had been chased up a tree. Bear falls out of the tree, falls onto a guy named Lester fifty eight years old did killed by the way to the bear.
Speaker 4: So the funny version of that is that I not that that's not funny, because it kind of is. But I read the headline and I thought it said Viagra hunter, not Virginia hunter.
Speaker 2: What do you think that says about you?
Speaker 4: And I'm inundated with those stupid commercials all the time.
Speaker 2: It's an agent stage thing.
Speaker 4: I'm fine, hey, it's your business off limits.
Speaker 3: There. The Dow Jones Industrial Libe, we are not ever advertising. We have we have two rules. Yep, no boner pills, right and what was the other one?
Speaker 2: It like veros veins.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh. The Dow Jones Industrial average is in positive territory today.
Speaker 2: It's up about two hundred points.
Speaker 4: But man, they're just simply trying to avoid the ten day mark of ten days of losses.
Speaker 2: Now, this has been the worst.
Speaker 4: We mentioned yesterday nine days of negative on the Dow Jones Industrial average was the first time since the seventies that that had happened. That being said, we are less than four percent off of the all time high still. So the thing is things are just fine still. Red flag warning up your fire out in your group of alley. The Soto Fire said about thirty acres twenty percent containment. They got a hand on that pretty quickly before things got out of hand.
Speaker 1: The House Ethics Committee secretly voted earlier this month to actually release that report into Matt Gates. The report will be made public or is expected to be made public after the House's final day of votes this year, which I think is tomorrow. Is tomorrow, well, that's what I read. At least, are they hoping that they can just release it and then it dies in the holidays, because it's not going to die.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's what they.
Speaker 3: Redacted, Is it truncated, is it the full report?
Speaker 2: What do we know? Question?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If, I don't know.
Speaker 4: If Congress, well, I guess they could do redactions, but I don't know who would be responsible for that. The Ethics Committee report looked into several allegations against Matt Gates, including whether or not he engaged in sexual misconduct, used illicit drugs, shared inappropriate images or videos on the house floor, misused state ID records, converted campaign funds to personal use, and or accepted a bribe in proper gratuity or impermissible gifts. That was the announcement last summer when they were looking into all of this. Now, he didn't immediately respond to her request for comment by CNN, but of course he went to social media, and he said.
Speaker 1: He engaged in embarrassing but not criminal past behavior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, embarrassing sounds juicy, he says.
Speaker 4: In my single days, I often sent funds to women I dated, even some I never dated.
Speaker 1: But who asked we know somebody like that? Oh do you remember that? Yeah, so I didn't know that was a thing.
Speaker 2: I didn't either.
Speaker 1: And it is a thing where you use the cash app or what have you to send money to women that you hope to.
Speaker 2: Have sex with or are.
Speaker 1: Having right what what is like I wouldn't accept to drink from a guy when I was single, Like, ah, that's all just so gross, mad.
Speaker 2: How prevalent is that is?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: Is that? Does that continue to be a thing you're looking at that? Do you expect something from the woman that you expect one hundred.
Speaker 4: Despite what he may say, that's exactly why he would do.
Speaker 1: Is this because guys aren't taking women to dinner anymore? So you just send them money and they they buy their their door dash and then you just have FaceTime sex.
Speaker 2: Like what are we doing?
Speaker 4: He says, I dated several of these women for years. I never had sexual contact with someone under eighteen. Any claim that I have would be destroyed in court, which is why no such claim was ever made in court.
Speaker 2: My thirties this is.
Speaker 4: Where I just this is what blows me away. My thirties were an era of working very hard and playing hard too. It's embarrassing, though not criminal, that I probably partied, womanized, dranked, drank and smoked more than I should have earlier in life. I live a different life now, but at least I didn't vote for crs that f over the country reference to the continuing resolution that the House just passed so that they don't have a government shutdown this weekend.
Speaker 1: He said, f the country. Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 4: Because some of the people listen again, the algorithms are crazy. But some of the people who respond to this on social media say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is why we love Matt Gates.
Speaker 4: Matt Gates, just so you know, is a completely politically impotent figure right now. He's not doing anything. He resigned from Congress even though he knew his nomination for Attorney General was going to be an uphill climb. He did not have a backup plan, and he is now waiting for whatever Trump has planned for him. And this is a weird place for him to be. Him shouting into the ether like this, Well, I never did this, and I'm just I'm guilty of being a good time guy.
Speaker 2: I'm guilty of partying too hard. Live hard, play, hard, work, hard play hard. James Comer, Congressman, what says date rape like work, hard play hard.
Speaker 4: James James Comer, the congressman is the head of the I think he's the head of the House Intelligence Committee. Was asked about this and said, Matt Gates teamed up with Democrats to oust Kevin McCarthy back in the day.
Speaker 2: How did that sit with Republicans?
Speaker 7: There were a lot of people Republicans that didn't approve of the way that Gates worked with the two hundred and eleven Democrats to have the motion to Ak succeed and get rid of McCarthy, and that led to three and a half weeks of pretty tough living conditions here in the Capitol trying to find a replacement. So I'm not surprised. I think it's unfortunate. But at the end of the day, I think that the American people probably want to see this ethics report.
Speaker 2: Here's the other thing.
Speaker 1: And you know, Marjorie whatever her name is, said it best about all right, you want to unearth what Matt Gates did, let's all dance in the sunlight or whatever the hell she said. Do you know how many people in Congress are guilty of the same stuff Matt Gates is, but maybe a different version. Maybe not the cash app version, but like the you know whatever came before. Listen, drugs, the party of the womanizing, part of the lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Up next.
Speaker 1: I mean Mitch McConnell alone. Look at that guy, you know he's getting after it.
Speaker 2: I'd be more interested in Lindsey Graham's back. Oh yeah, that's hot.
Speaker 4: Life in South Carolina gets steamy at time. Get swampy down in them. Oh no, I'm in in location wise, it gets swampy.
Speaker 2: Not that all right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next, legal experts say, it is going to be hard to convict Luigi Mangioni a first degree murder.
Speaker 2: Can you believe that? Yes you can.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. I don't remember how to do it.
Speaker 4: You put your arm out like this and this, this and then this. That's all I remember, okay, and then there's a cross shaky. Can't do that, can't do that, can't do that really, and then you jump and turn a quarter like ninety degrees.
Speaker 3: Forty five degrees ninety ninety right, forty five would be silly, that would just be like.
Speaker 4: There'd be a lot of turns. Yeah, NASA's two struck stuck astronauts are going to be stuck even longer. Which Williams and Sunny Williams planned on being away just a week when they blasted off June fifth. Now they're talking about eight months instead of eight days. They will not be back until the end of March or maybe even April because of a delay in launching their replacements. According to NASA.
Speaker 1: Luigi Mangioni was accused of first degree murder in the fatal shooting of that United Healthcare CEO in New York. Premeditation is not enough to get you to a first degree murder charge. You have to have an aggregate aggravating factor. So they have charged him with the furtherance of terrorism.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the weird Under New York law, murder in the first degree only applies to when the victim is a judge, a police officer, first responder, or when the killing involves a murder for hire or an intent to commit terrorism.
Speaker 1: Or torture, which I would have gone with because when you get into the penal code here, torture says the defendant acted in an especially cruel and wanton manner pursuant to a course of conduct intended to inflict and inflicting torture upon the victim prior to the victim's death. I could see that argument of he shot him a couple times, the gun shot, the initial shots were not fatal, he came over and finished him off. That could be torture killing somebody by multiple gunshot wounds.
Speaker 3: I could get there as a juror. As opposed to terrorist terrorism.
Speaker 4: Well, one of the things that they've discussed is this is similar to what the DA did when it came to Daniel Penny's case. Alvin Bragg, in the Daniel Penny case, was charged with both second degree manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide in the death of Jordan Neely. We talked about that case earlier and one of the reasons they said that they double charged, well, that's not even the right term. The reason that they charged one count at a lesser count is it may be this strategy where you set up the conditions for a plea to the lesser charge, where he's got the ability to, you know, eventually get some get out of prison at some point, and if there isn't a plea, it then sets up the condition as well for the jury compromise on the lesser charge. That's what Alvin Bragg thought he was going to do with Daniel Penny. If he wasn't able to get second degree manslaughter which they were deadlocked on, that he would get criminally negligent homicide which they did not. Was thrown out eventually. Is that was the case it was thrown out or how that specifically ended. But yeah, at the same time, this is such a high profile case, why don't you just get the charge that you know you're going to get why wouldn't you charge him with second degree murder if that's what fits this crime specifically.
Speaker 1: It's just wild because it is definitely a premeditated murder, which is above the threshold for second degree murder, but definitely not terrorism. And then you, you know, you can be seen as throwing the book at him. And what does that do for the public backlash?
Speaker 4: That is the that's the weirdest aspect I think of this case, is that public backlash, the public support that has come out for this guy and specifically for his act of murder.
Speaker 1: Would you say forty one percent of respondence to that survey yesterday said that they get it.
Speaker 2: People under the age of twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they either understand or it was something like supported or fully supported something crazy like that for percent.
Speaker 1: That crazy woman that we've talked about before. I heard John talking about it yesterday. What's her name? She's just incendiary online with her ridiculous Oh, Taylor Lawrence. Yes, And she was like I felt something to the effect of, like my heart felt warm when I when I heard about this killing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's an awful person.
Speaker 2: Why people keep.
Speaker 1: Running You're giving her a garbage human, garbage human.
Speaker 2: Yes, possibly say you have a boring life.
Speaker 6: You get to see and work closely with Shannon every day on every day, but five days a week.
Speaker 2: That is so exciting. Can you tell that that I was changing my voice a little bit? Yeah, just a little higher regis sounds good? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Hey, you know my son just snapped his wrists, cracked it or broke it. He's in the cast. He's bombed now, he can't play a baseball.
Speaker 4: Broke it.
Speaker 8: He was on a bike. Fell and you know, kids natural instinct stick stick their handout. But yeah, he's in a cast. He was in a cast. They take it up at the end of this month, so he'll be in it for about a month and a half. Yeah, lucky him.
Speaker 2: You know what good job being a parent? You know that? To me? Your kids in a cast, that's a good job.
Speaker 4: Play outside, unless it was an e bike then no, I say, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: This is Rick.
Speaker 6: Hey, Rick, I learned that Shannon needs more conspiracy. This little deal with thenes, this total misdirection. All you got to do is figure out what we're not supposed to be looking at.
Speaker 1: Ah, I like that, what are we being distracted from with the drones?
Speaker 2: What's going on on the ground in New Jersey as opposed to the sky?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, no not I don't know, not a lot of much of anything.
Speaker 2: See, this is why you're boring. You've got a de boring. I know your life is boring. It's not. Nothing's boring.
Speaker 4: You miss any part of our show, you can always go back and listen to the podcast KFI dot com slash Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 2: Remember when you were on the iheard fix your fireplace? That was exciting times.
Speaker 4: That was pretty exciting, right I guess hell yeah, uh you got to see it.
Speaker 2: I'm really happy with it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're not living the life of a days in in Glendale.
Speaker 4: Hey, there's plenty of time left in this year.
Speaker 2: Or was it a Super eight?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: That was the days Then.
Speaker 4: When we return, you like to hike Mount Baldy, You're gonna have to put pause, hit hit pause, put pause, hit pause on that.
Speaker 2: For a whole year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be a while.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Gary and Shannon will continue right after this. You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio LAP