Speaker 1: Show time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 1: Corilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 3: So on with the show.
Speaker 1: Let's give it a go. Carrilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: It's show time.
Speaker 4: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 5: He's almost here.
Speaker 4: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 3: Show sigh.
Speaker 6: Well, who knew if you didn't like the court you could just get rid of them. That's the idea they're floating in Congress. Plus, if you're a resident alien, buying a house just got.
Speaker 5: A lot harder. What am I talking about?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 5: And so much more on Today's Corell Cast.
Speaker 2: Uncensored, Unfiltered, Unhinged. It's a Corell Cast.
Speaker 3: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 5: It is a Crarell Cast. I Am Carell.
Speaker 6: Happy Thursday March twenty seventh, So overy glad you are joining me all right. Before we began with the federal court thing, I was just talking to my friend who is a realtor, and he just told me a policy that they just got notice of this morning from their lender, completely new policy which says that resident aliens Okay, soeople who are residents in the United States legally, but our immigrants are not US citizens can no longer qualify for FAHA or Fanny May loans. Let me repeat, the Trump administration this morning has said that if you are a resident alien in the United States, not on I'm in the TV show by the way, which is a great show, but if you're a resident alien in the United States, you will no longer qualify for FAHA or Fanny May financing. Now, that basically means that only natural born American citizens at this point, or people who have gone through the entire naturalization process, will be able to buy a home in America. And you might wonder why they want to do this, Okay, why because Donald or because you know, Orangina and the people in the cabinet only want rich people, rich white billionaires to be able to afford to buy homes. See, you can rent a house in America if you're a resident alien, and you can rent it from a you know, billionaire landowner, but you can't buy one now, at least not with Faha or Fannymae financing. Every day, the absurdities, the bigotry, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia, immigrant phobia, if that's a word. Every day, this just expands and gets bigger and bigger and bigger. What are we gonna do about it? You know, until Democrats grow something. You know, I don't want to say grow a pair, because it appears that the strongest Democrats are actually women AOC Hillary Clinton. But until the Democrats actually step up and do something, there's not much that we can do.
Speaker 5: How can we stop this guy? You know, I don't know. You know that they'll be lawsuits.
Speaker 6: There's lawsuits about everything he does now, but that has prompted him to attack judges. And now Mike Johnson is taking a play right out of minecomp right out of Hitler's playbook, and wants to abolish the federal courts. And why not because they're not doing their job, not because they're not working, but because they're not ruling for them. So if the courts were putting away Hillary Clinton, the courts would be fine. If the federal courts were prosecuting Joe Biden or Hunter Biden, federal courts would be great. But because the federal courts are intervening in this fascist oligarch, you know, agenda, all of a sudden, get rid of the courts. Really, that's where we're at. It is a sad, sad state of affairs. It really, truly is just a sad state of affairs. Now, I am going to become exhausted if every day I have to come out here and tell you the horrors of Orangina and his administration every day, and it just appears that there's NonStop horror everywhere. The world has entered a really horrible phase of our history. We have Israel, which now wants to be the armed supplier to the world, not making that up. We now have Israel committing open genocide happily, joyously, and with the blessing of the world. It would seem because no one is stepping in to protect the Palestinians, it would be so lonely to be a Palestinian. Right now in America, we are rounding up any immigrants that happened to express their support for Palestinians, calling them anti semis. By the way, being anti Semitic is not against anything in the Constitution. In fact, the First Amendment allows it. Not Under this particular fascist regime, they have sided with Israel. And if in America you speak out against Israel and you're an immigrant, you'll have to get out. If in America you are here on a student visa and you're a student and you speak out in support of Palestine or Gaza, you're out. The federal courts are trying to intervene, and that's why Trump and Mike Johnson want to get rid of the federal courts.
Speaker 5: Now. The good news is there.
Speaker 6: Aren't enough Democrats and Republicans on board with this to get it through Congress. The bad news is they could defund the courts through these spending bills that they have to push through every three months because they can't do their jobs. You see, their job is to balance the budget and they can't, so they keep doing these binding resolutions these three months, you know, every three months stop gap sort of thing, so they can fight about it every three months and then get whatever they want tagged into these emergency bills because people like Chuck Schumer cave, so they put these horrible things in these spending measures and then they say, well, if you don't sign the spending measure, the government will shut down, So you got to sign it. So then they approve it and they get their horrible legislation approved that way, and they could put a federal court defunding. You know, when everyone was saying, defund the police, organizations that kill innocent Americans, organizations that were set up to chase slaves. That's what the police force was. And when they say defund them, the nation lost its frickin' mind. I mean, just you know, they didn't say abolish the police, they said defund them, make them, you know, become different organizations, make them restructure.
Speaker 5: But no, that was like if you said that you were that's it, persona non grata.
Speaker 6: But not one person is screaming about their actual conversation about defunding the federal courts because they don't like the rulings. It is horrible, horrible times in this country. It really truly is, and they really are in their first three or four months trying to dismantle anything and everything. That we need social security. This morning, I was just beating about social Security. More cuts, you know, more cuts. Social Security should be expanded, not cut. Already they're terrifying seventy three million Americans that are on Social Security. They are terrorizing these people, myself included. Now today resident aliens. Guess what no faha, no, Fannie Malo. You want to buy a house, you can't do it this way? I would say, where does this end? But dictators, fascist oligars, they never stop.
Speaker 5: That's why they get killed. That's why throughout history they've had things like the GIA chiefs or you know, Darn Nicholas being shot at the base. That's sort of that's why, because they won't stop.
Speaker 6: Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correll channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll. That's kil and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 6: Alrighty, you know I should take a message or a lesson from the David Hall School of broadcasting because he is my mentor, and he said, if there's something on your mind, whether you think it's a great topic or not, if that's what's the front of your mind, then you need to talk about it. So other than my health, which is always in the front of my mind, I got told this morning you worry more about your health than my ninety one year old mother, and I do.
Speaker 5: Have.
Speaker 6: Y'all ever had a friend that just started acting out of character and you didn't really notice until something happens to you and they.
Speaker 5: Treat you out of character, Yeah, that ever happened. I'm not going to name who this friend is, whether it's a male or a female or.
Speaker 6: Any of that, but I will say this, We've been friends for almost forty years, pretty much thirty seven about thirty seven years. So you would think that they know me by now, know how I feel about them, by now know how much I value them, treasure them, respect their opinion, all of that. You would think by now they know that. So I'm sure you may have had this happen in your life.
Speaker 5: That's why maybe this is relatable.
Speaker 6: So the other day I send this person my new mixes of do you want to funk? Because this person has been very involved and active in my musical career throughout the years. And this person sends back a text I'm just getting in landing in New York. I haven't had time to listen to these, but congratulations on making your dreams come true. I text back, have a great time in New York. You just miss Karen. She was there, and you know.
Speaker 5: Talk later.
Speaker 6: So well, the talk leader was implied. I said, have a great time in New York. You just missed Karen, she was there. I assume this person was at the airport. They were busy because they said, just landed at the airport, haven't had time to listen. Congrats on making your dreams come true. I send them back a text that says, you know, have a great time in New York. You just miss Karen.
Speaker 5: And that's it.
Speaker 6: I get a text back from this person that says, I send you those fabulous compliments about your music, and this is the text you send me back. And I was like what. I really was like what? And I didn't understand. I didn't understand why what the problem? I mean, I could, I would read you the text, but my phone is doing the TikTok hi TikTokers, thank you for the roses and the like yesterday, Thank you very much TikTokers.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 6: I looked at that and I thought, what they're mad that I'm not grateful enough?
Speaker 5: Is that really what I'm reading?
Speaker 6: I send you these fabulous compliments and this is the text you send me back. Well, you know, I guess you just don't care about my feelings. I guess I'll just keep my compliments to myself from now on. And I was like, whoa, you said you were busy. You said you were at the airport you had just arrived. I was briefed because I assumed you were busy and I would thank you properly later when we spoke or texted again. That wasn't enough of an explanation for them. They continued to act hurt and angry that I wasn't grateful enough for their compliment.
Speaker 5: I don't know what they expected.
Speaker 6: So then I say, and then the person says, you know, the last five times I've complimented you about your music, this has been the same response. So I guess I just shouldn't compliment you anymore. And I was like, first of all, keeping track of something like that is really weird. Second of all, when you give a compliment to someone, you don't give it because you expect something back, like for them to fall down and wet their pants. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. Know, you give a compliment because you really mean it. So I said, you know, and I explained again, I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, I'm sorry. If I wasn't appreciative enough, I will certainly work on being more appreciative when you compliment me. And it's not my intent to, you know, hurt your feelings. You know I love and adore you. I tell you every time we talk. You know how much I value opinion. You're a you know this, So you know I'm sorry. And to my apology, to my heart felt I'm sorry, they send back a crying, hysterical laughing emoji and says your ranch is ridiculous. Take care, and then another hysterically crying emoji. When I sent a heartfelt apology, I said, you know what, now, it seems like you're trying to hurt me. This is like an out of character for you, you.
Speaker 5: Know, are you sure you're okay? Silence?
Speaker 6: So then I started thinking and asked my friends my other friends. I sent them the exchange and they said, yeah, they're off the wall. So then I started putting it together. The last time I saw this person, when I walk in to greet them, they're fighting with the manager at the restaurant because they charged them twice and they were upset about that, but the manager assured them they had credited back.
Speaker 5: But yet they were fighting.
Speaker 6: Every time I talk to this person and they're in the car, they are screaming in road range.
Speaker 5: When I went to.
Speaker 6: Dinner with this person last time, I was in LA and someone bumped into them. They turned around and went off on them. Is that how you're going to teach your kid to walk?
Speaker 5: Whatever?
Speaker 6: And I don't just mean like, well, you could have said excuse me, No, they went off, and so I started adding this up, including this weird anger at me for not being grateful enough for a compliment. And I said, look, I don't know what you're going through, but I think you're having an anger problem. You seem mad at the world. So I'm here for you. I love you. If you want to talk about this, let's talk. Otherwise, please accept my apology again, And I hope whatever is making you this mad at everybody goes away radio silence. I just people change, you know, and they go through stuff as they age. This person's now sixty five, and they go through stuff.
Speaker 5: As they age. Now, I don't know what they're going through.
Speaker 6: I don't know why they're yelling at people that bump into them, screaming in their car road rage, getting into fights with restaurant managers, and telling me that I am not grateful enough for their compliments. I don't know why that's happening, but it makes my heart hurt. It makes me sad. So I don't know if any of you have encountered this with a friend, where they're like, well, you're not grateful enough.
Speaker 5: It's like, well, what do you expect? You know?
Speaker 6: But I would like to say this, When you compliment someone, don't expect them to say.
Speaker 5: A word back. First of all, I don't do.
Speaker 6: Well with compliments. I'm not used to them. I hang around people that everybody else compliments. Andrew was always the handsome one. I never was told I was handsome except by Andrew. So Andrew was always the handsome he got those compliments. And my friends they don't fall over themselves to tell me how talented I am.
Speaker 5: You know we're friends. They don't like, oh, that was a really great show.
Speaker 6: You know, they don't or when I write something they'll be like, oh, yeah, that was great because they they're used to me being a good writer, but I'm not. You know, when someone gush's compliments it me, it's sort of I'm like, ugh, I don't know how to deal with it because I'm not used to it. So she didn't know what was going on with me. You know, they didn't know that I was on the phone with theaters about an appointment at their narrow muscular clinic. They didn't know anything. They just said, you're not grateful enough when I compliment you. That is so weird. I hope whatever they're going through they get over. I don't know about y'all, But what do you do when you get a friend that's like blacked out going into left field? What do you do you like to back off? What do you do you just let them be?
Speaker 5: It's sad.
Speaker 6: Hey, Carrel here, and i'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the Crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com, Forward slash Really Corell. That's Patreon dot com, Forward slash, Really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com Forward Slash, Really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube and sports the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, Forward slash, Really Correl.
Speaker 5: Thanks for almost.
Speaker 6: Thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. You know, there's so much news. I was going to go through some of the headlines in this last segment, but it's just freaking bad. It's bad, I gotta tell you.
Speaker 5: So, you know.
Speaker 6: The weekend this is Thursday, is my final show of the week, and the weekend is upon us, and you know, I don't know how much we prioritize fun anymore.
Speaker 5: I really don't. You know.
Speaker 6: Tonight, Tacos and Tamali's has a VIP event here. It's a Mexican festival over in the park, and I've been invited.
Speaker 5: I go.
Speaker 6: It'll be fun and I'll have dinner there with Ember. They'll have a little vegan section and there's you know, carnival rides and entertainment. And she's not crazy about it. Ember, it's loud and the whole thing.
Speaker 5: But she'll go.
Speaker 6: And Steve said he might come over and meet me, and so that'll be fun. But Friday, Saturday, Sunday, I don't have anything planned. And I used to be the person that planned out. Now, let's go here, let's go to a movie. Let's go And I don't anymore. And you know, I'm wondering, are we not having any fun in America right now? When's the last time you went to a movie? I don't mean watched one at home, I mean when's the last time you went to a movie, a drive in, a regular movie. When's the last time you bought a new record and listened to it, or you know, bought a new stream of music and listen to it. When's the last time you read a book you really love? When's the last time you went to dinner or lunch with friends. When's the last time, I don't know, you went to an amusement park or whatever it is you may like for enjoyment. Tourism is down for obvious reasons. You know, when's the last time you went to a club to meet someone for cocktails in the afternoon, you know, five to seven or seven to nine, or went to a happy hour or you know, are you having fun? So I'd like to hear from you down in the comments at YouTube dot com, forward Slash, really Corell, or at TikTok or Instagram, or at my website reallycorrel dot com or anywhere you listen on SoundCloud, through Progressive Voices Network, iHeart Spreaker, Apple, Spotify. By the way, Hi Poland, we're number one forty three in Poland today.
Speaker 5: Hi Poland, How the hell are you right.
Speaker 6: Over there by all the war zones? What's going on there? We got Macron and all of them meeting today with Zelenski. Trump, of course, is being an a hole about it. Don't know where that war is going to end, or how we're siding with Russia.
Speaker 5: That's that's so sad.
Speaker 6: Everything is, see see what I mean, it's if you think about it, it's just so sad. If you look at the news, any story in there is so sad. The United States, all the kids in the fifties and sixties under their desks duck and cover because Russia was gonna bomb us. And now we've got a president who's bending over in front of the premiere of Russia. That's just weird. And we're siding with Russia. That's that's that's so strange. A lot of strange stuff. The Carolinas are burning up here in the United States. South Korea is burning up. We got huge fires everywhere. You see what I mean? Where does fun fit in that? Where does having fun actually fit in when you just even read the news for five minutes?
Speaker 5: Where where does it fit in?
Speaker 6: Because for me, I don't know about y'all, but for me, it just doesn't really seem like we're having much fun. You know, I don't really seem like I'm having much fun. Are you all having more fun than I am? Because you know, going out and all of that. Oh do you hear me?
Speaker 5: Do you hear me?
Speaker 6: I'm I'm I'm I'm feeding back over here. It's the it's the TikTok. I'm trying to monitor the TikTok. All right, I don't see anyone in the chat room. That's really odd. No one's chatting. That's strange.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: Anyway, maybe I'm logged in as the wrong person. That might that might change things. Oh yeah, there we go. Sorry, chatters, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize I was logged in as the wrong person. That's really really strange how that happened. So let me look and see if you've been commenting about what you're going to be doing for fun? Because what are you going to be doing for fun? Do you have a fun budget? How many of you have money set aside to have fun?
Speaker 5: How many?
Speaker 6: And what is that budget? Fifty dollars, one hundred dollars, one thousand dollars? You know, going out just to eat with a friend can be like one hundred dollars experience at least fifty And is that preventing you leave your comments down below or on TikTok or Instagram or wherever on YouTube, YouTube dot com. Really Correl patreon dot com where Monday we start going live on Patreon from ten thirty to eleven and then live on YouTube and TikTok and Instagram from eleven to eleven thirty. So that's that's a new thing exclusivity for the patrons at patreon dot com.
Speaker 5: Forward Sashally Coroll.
Speaker 6: So I just I have to ask, do you have the budget to have fun? I know there's a lot of people who say, oh, child having fun doesn't have to cost any money.
Speaker 7: Who the hell, yes, it does. You know it does cost. I need to replant some plants.
Speaker 6: That's kind of fun, you know, gardening, potting, soil and everything else, charcoal and it fun costs money, especially if it's the right kind.
Speaker 5: Hiring a hooker, good lord, have you done that recently, because it's expensive. Now.
Speaker 6: I support small business when I can. It could even be black owned, but even they're up to three hundred bucks. Not that I've hired one in ten years, but I still want that. Actually, but I still check the rates. Rent boy dot com money three hundred dollars. I'm like, I ain't paying anyone three hundred dollars for twenty minutes, because you know, that's all it ends up really being.
Speaker 5: So do you have a fun budget? How much is your fun budget?
Speaker 6: I'd love to you know, see what it is, because if I was honest, my fun budget would be like not a no wasting any money. You got to get out of this country, so no wasting any money. But do you all have a fun budget? I'd love to hear or read your comments down below. I do now see the chatters, Hello chatters, Tracy Ready, I haven't. Oh my god, Tracy, I haven't. Wow, blast from the past. Uh yeah, see I remember my listeners.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 6: I remember Sue Yeager, Tracy Ready, the Rachel Kapper, you know, James Snable. I remember all of my listeners that have been with me for a long time. I know there's thousands. I can't remember all of them, but I Randy Radar, I remember, you know a lot of key listeners. So what's your fun budget? What are you going to be doing for fun this weekend? And do you plan your fun? Are you a fun planner? Because some people they have to plan like I'm going to do this and see this person and that's kind of me.
Speaker 5: By the way. Then other people they just go into.
Speaker 6: It like whatever happens this weekend happens, I'll get myself into some fun.
Speaker 5: What about you? Do you plan your fun? Do you budget your fun?
Speaker 6: And nowadays, in this world of bad news twenty four to seven, are you finding that you're not having much fun?
Speaker 5: Because I gotta tell you I do.
Speaker 6: I do find that as much as I'd like to still go out and go to plays, and you know, I get free tickets to plays, but those nights still cost two hundred bucks parking.
Speaker 2: Foo.
Speaker 6: I am Corel. You'll be who you want to be. Funded hurt Anyboddy, We will see you on Monday. Don't forget to leave your comments down below. Wherever you're listening or watching to the show. Thank you Instagram, Thank.
Speaker 8: You TikTok, Thanks to YouTube, Apple Music, Spotify, everywhere you get the Corel Cast, I heeart app wherever you might be listening to Poland, Irelander, Nida State.
Speaker 5: Thank you all. Have a safe weekend, Try to have some fun.
Speaker 3: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 1: Yours.
Speaker 3: Listen daily to the Coral cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 2: Yours listen daily to the.
Speaker 3: Corell cast on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: Showtime is here. No time to fear. Corralla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 3: So on with the show.
Speaker 1: Let's give it a go. Carella is the one that you need to know. Now, it's show time.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: In just sixty seconds, the most fabulous I mean he's really something, the best, most fabulous host will be here.