Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to The Dan Caplis Show and with you today as well Kenny Sheriff Steve Reims as your guest host. If you weren't with us in the first hour, shame on you. But in this second hour, we're going to recap a little bit of some of the stuff we've talked about because we have some breaking news. And if you weren't with us in the first hour, you probably didn't hear Ryan shuling live. But you'll definitely want to go back and listen to the podcast of that show if you weren't listening to it today, because we had a little bit of a hubbub breakup over the over the night at the Colorado State Capitol, not actually at the Capitol, but involving the folks down there on the Republican side of the aisle. The Representative Ryan Armagos stepped down a few days ago, or he's making his step down effective September one, when he was the House Minority so in accordance with leadership down there, they needed to elect a new whip, which is the person who kind of gets the votes together down at the Colorado State House. That person ended up being Representative Carlos Baron out of the forty eighth district, the Fort Lupton area of Wild County. Congrats to him. But in the process of all that occurring, there were a couple other candidates that jumped in the race for that particular position within leadership, Representative Ron Weinberg, excuse me, Ron Weinberg, and Representative Brandy Bradley. And as all this stuff was kind of, I guess building up, some information got put forward from different folks accusing Representative Ron Weinberg of some sexually harassing comments and actions either at the Capitol or even outside of the Capitol in years past. So that kind of blew up and turned into a back and forth between Representative Ron Weinberg wife defending him on Facebook and other social media platforms, and then Represented Brandy Bradley kind of coming back at him on Ryan's show. So it's been a day for those of you that aren't necessarily involved in state level politics. This may be why, but for those of you who haven't been or who even are involved in the day to day stuff, you have to kind of look at this and shake your head a little bit. Again, I had planned on speaking quite a bit about the Big Beautiful Bill and the goods and the bads that are in that bill, but sometimes you have to go with where the fire is for a particular show. So we're going to continue to talk a little bit about this Ron Weinberg story or this allegation against Ron Weinberg. We will get to the Epstein stuff. We will get to the Big Beautiful Bill. We're also going to have a candidate for governor on at five point thirty six. Robert Moore will be on with us. Again, I'm trying to get as many of these people on the record so you guys can have some idea of who they are and why they're running. But the breaking news of it is the Day Today with Representative Ron Weinbergen and Ryan Schuling Show Ryan Schuling Live. He had one of the accusers, Jacqueline Anderson, on, and she gave kind of a rundown about what happened and why she decided to put her story forward, and I think it's pretty compelling and I'd like to play that interview if we could. It's cut twenty three.
Speaker 3: When my husband and I both were a part of the leadership program of the Rockies. I was class of twenty one in which Ron was our class president. My husband is class of twenty twenty two. So the two incidents in my victim statement reports were both at events hosted by LPR. We you know, similar to this. Unfortunately, it's one of those things where fortunately I would say I wasn't sexually assaulted. It wasn't like he physically did anything to me, so it wasn't anything I felt like I could report to the police and have anything done about it. But similar if you're being harassed at work, you take it to your HR. So when I heard of some incidents is happening in twenty twenty two, my husband and I decided to go forward and deal and speak with LPR leadership, bring forward to them the attention of what had been happening, you know, with his harassments. And at that time they had a zoom call with us and they had told us that they had decided the disciplinary action for Ron would be that he would be no longer allowed to attend any future LPR events, and at that time we felt that was satisfactory. You know, we sord appreciate that we don't have to be in any spaces with him, and that's great. So we just kind of moved on with our lives, you know, unfortunate that you know it happened, but you move on. Even though my husband and I have stepped out of the political space over the last few years and just led very quiet lives, I know a lot of people still in the space who are still fighting for our freedoms here in Colorado, and I respect that they do. But when I hear stories of young girls, young age who are being harassed and afraid to come forward. And then when I had found out that he was running for whip, I said, enough is enough, And sometimes we just need to go ahead and be bold and step forward and speak our truth and say this is what happened, and hopes that people will feel saith in coming forward and telling their stories. And I got to tell you, there are people in our dms with information about their experience on the house floor, in the offices, and they're very scared to come forward. And we're trying to help them, you know, be able to do that in a safe space. But I'm tired of hearing how you know, at the end of the day, Listen, there's definitely a culture of burying harassment in politics, and I'm just not willing to be complicit in that anymore. And so that's why I came forward with my statement.
Speaker 2: So that's the statement from Jacqueline Anderson on Ryan Schulings Show earlier today. That kind of sets the groundwork for the allegations against Representative Weinberg. And to make things clear, you know, these things were put out on social media starting last night through mainstream media. They kind of got repeated in several different stories. So I reached out to Representative Weinberg early this morning, round five point thirty this morning through Facebook, offered him an opportunity to come on the show. We kind of had a little bit of back and forth throughout the day and ultimately he elected to just provide a statement, and that statement reads, I'm taking this very serious under the advice of legal counsel. I will respond when it is appropriate to do so. So that's the statement I have. We've left the show open if Ron wants to come on and say his side of the story at any point during the show. He's welcome to do so.
Speaker 4: And there's one point here, Sheriff, that I want to kind of refocus on, based on what Jacqueline said, And I'd be very curious to hear both the response from Representative Weinberg himself and his wife Carolyn, who so vociferously defended him in a Facebook post subsequent to what Jacqueline Anderson put on that platform, and that is he has been banned from LPI. That is a provable fact or a disprovable fact that either happened or it didn't right, So he would have to acknowledge that, and then Representative Weinberg would have to get into the reasons why, Well, then, why did that happen? Why would they have banned you if you didn't do anything wrong? And I think that is a slippery slope for him personally.
Speaker 2: Well to that point, Ryan, you know, there's a third story that was provided as a victim impact story, and it's rather lengthy. I'm not going to read it all on air, not because it's not important, but I think I can summarize it pretty well. Also, the author of said statement didn't want her name release. She just used initials. The initials are BD, and it says at the end of the retreat in twenty twenty two, and I'm inferring that's LPR. They were celebrating a win at the bar with a room packed full of people. I don't know exactly what they want, but it infers that alcohol was involved. Everybody's hanging out at the bar, and as the thing starts, the event starts to wrap down for the night, this BD says she's approached by Representative Weinberg who's kind of in a jovial mood and says, Hey, let's go steal a flag over there, and tries to get her to go with him, and she thinks he's a little nuts from what I'm inferring from the story, and kind of blows him off. He makes a comment again, and then he starts kind of turning this into more of a hey, would you like to come hang out for the evening? I think you're you know, you're interested, You're an interesting person, you know, a little more sexual in nature. And when she doesn't respond in the way that it appears that Representative Weinberg would allegedly hope she would then beade receives a kind of a scream from Representative Weinberg, is explained to her with a very you know, coarse tone that basically uses the efford and she begins to get very threatened. At that point, according to her story, she gets another person to escort her back to her room. And you know, that's the story that she tells in a nutshell. It's far more detailed than that. You can find it on social media, but it kind of kind of goes along with the narrative that you were just explaining Ryan that you know, there's a little bit of alcohol going on, there's some back and forth, there's some comments being made, and you know, it just sounds as if a lot of this nexus is around LPR and drinking. And I think that takes us to cut twenty four that I'd like to play. That's a follow up to Jacqueline Anderson's first comments.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about that first instance a little bit because it does bring into Rod's wife, especially if she just went to social media this afternoon to say that they are false accusations. She was there when my husband confronted Ron the day after and had a little discussion about his behavior and how inappropriate it was. And I was quite stopped that she seemed very disconnected your husband, Like Carolyn standing there next to her husband Ron, and you have another man telling him it's inappropriate for you to say these things to my wife. You need to step back, you know, give them the what for. And she's just standing there like nothing's going on. How disconnected do you have to be to completely shut down? So for her to claim that they're false, she was there, she was a part of it.
Speaker 2: So that kind of just sums it up right, like there's there's witnesses to this. To your point, Ryan, I mean, there's way more to this story. And as I said earlier, you know, Ron's side of the story is important to We need to hear all sides so we can figure out what is the absolute truth. But the absence of a story is just giving the narrative over to the accusers right now. And again, I have no reason to disbelieve what they're saying. I think they're both reputable people. But you know, there's there's my my law enforcement, my law enforcement skepticism that says, you know, there's a little little something more here. We're gonna go to break. When we come back, we'll clean this up just a little bit. We'll dive into the Epstein stuff and the Big Beautiful Bill and get ready for our big interview with Robert Moore. You're listening to the Dan Caplas Show here on six point thirty k HOW with Well County Sheriff Steve Dreams.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the Dan Caplas Show here with Well County Sheriff Steve Riams as your guest host. This is day two of two for me. Tomorrow you'll have Heidiganaal and then Dan the Big Man will be back in the seat for Thursday and Friday, I believe, hopefully crowing about a win that he had in court. But you know, we've kind of been talking about a lot today. There was some breaking news with Representative Ron Weinberg being accused of some we'll say sexual misconduct, both at the state Capitol and outside of the state Capitol, maybe at the leadership program of the Rockies. We've also talked with Congressman Gabe Evans about some of the benefits of the Big Beautiful Bill that he helps sign or get through Congress, I shouldn't say signed. Trump signed that on July fourth, under a lot of fanfare. And then we've also kind of revisited a little bit about the Epstein files, and you know how the Trump administration is handling this particular issue. And if you think they're being upfront with us or not, you can call in and text on any of those topics. You can text Dan at five seven seven three nine or call three O three seven one three eight two fivey five. I'd love to hear your comments on any of the aforementioned topics. But one of the texts we got in here says Sheriff Frames. Long ago, Julian Assan said the Epstein list would never be released because the US alphabet agencies would lose their lose their control over all the powerful people that spend decades setting it up. At this point, I don't give a flying bleep underage girls or sex trafficked being raped many times over. Pam Bondi said they would arrest anyone committing criminal acts. Well, they have thousands of hours of videos from Epstein's New York home, New Mexico ranch, and Epstein Island, which most likely shows many crimes you know, there's a lot of truth to that. That's from one of our faithful listeners, Alexa. You know, I can't. I can't argue with any of that. And when I when that, I guess that's where I'm coming from, Like, how can there not be more out there? Yeah, Epstein's dead. You can't press charges on a dead guy. But there's a lot of information out there that we just don't know. And we do know that there was, you know, flight logs on the Lolita Express. There had to have been tons of other people contacted in the course of this investigation if it was done even remotely like what would be expected in my law enforcement circles. And I just can't believe that there aren't more people either on a formal list or an informal list, or as a list of witnesses or a list of suspects. It's just hard for me to wrap my brain around it. Then, I also want to cover some of the points that gave Evans made. Congressman gave Evans from the eighth Congressional District about the Big Beautiful Bill. He highlighted a lot of the stuff that they've been pounding the table about. It's one of the largest tax cuts in history, should save families making less than fifty thousand dollars a year the most. On average, you may see about ten thousand more in your paychecks because of the reduction on tips, no tax on tips, tax on overtime, no tax on social Security, or at least a credit up to I think six thousand dollars for people earning less than seventy five thousand on Social Security, twelve and a half billion. Modernization of our air traffic control system. I hope that's enough, because we've heard some pretty bad stuff. Permanently increasing the child tax credit for more than forty million families. Securing our borders by finishing the border wall and hiring thousands of new ICE officers and border patrol agents. I think there's ten thousand ICE officers in this bill, in two thousand border patrol agency our agents. Driving down energy costs with massive expansion of domestic and oil and gas production, to a tax deduction for American made automobiles, and protection for two million family farms from punitive double taxation. A lot more in here, about one point five trillion in cost savings by not giving some not giving medicaid to folks who don't deserve it aren't here legally, whatever the case may be. And I think one part that I like the most is there is no longer a tax credit for electric vehicles. You will not get the seventy five hundred dollars tax credit for a new vehicle or four thousand dollars tax credit for a used vehicle. I'm tired of subsidizing that crap. And no longer are you're going to be subsidized for putting a charging station in your home. I think that one kicks in in twenty twenty six. That's not listed on this page here, that came out from the White House, but that one personally, I'm tired of helping other people buy cars. You know. John Caldera is famous for having bought a Nissan Leaf, and I say, you should always turn in his man card for driving that thing. And I've told him that personally, so we're not airing any dirty laundry here. But he did it because, hey, he took advantage of the tax credits and apparently he doesn't care about driving a car that a man should drive.
Speaker 4: Yes, but think about though, who that tax credit benefits. This isn't like a child tax credit for your absolutely family. This is for high end, wealthy individuals. It's another write off for them.
Speaker 2: And that's why it pisses me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, same you and me, both sheriff, because this is not something that's going to affect the average American working men and woman. These are the people that are in the higher tax bracket anyway. So what are you actually doing here. You're giving them more free money to invest in these electric vehicles. You're trying to push that into the market. And that's where President Trump, I think, has it exactly right, Like let the market, with the market dictate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know that's exactly it. How many people do you know that own an electric car is their primary vehicle. I'm sure there are some out there, but most people it's a secondary vehicle. If you live in Weld County, it's surely not your primary vehicle because it's a four thousand square mile county. Good luck. It just doesn't make sense, and in the Western United States it really doesn't make sense. And quite frankly, I just I don't want to help my neighbor buy a car. You know, I don't mind helping my kid buy a car, but I don't want my tax dollars going to things that are just ridiculous. Let the market dictate it. And I don't know if that's what's driving the hatred between Elon Musk and Donald Trump. But regardless, I'm sure y'all have thoughts about all of this. Maybe I'm I'm the one that's all wet. If you want to make a comment about it, you can text in five seven seven three nine, start your text with Dan, or you can call in it three oh three seven one three eight two five five. Again, I'd love to dice it up with you a little bit, but maybe not call in just right away, because we're about to have a Governor's Canada and we're gonna have Robert Moore. I don't know much about him, but we're gonna find out everything we need to know and more. Uh, get the play on words there when we come back from break. You're listening to Dan Capleas Show here with Weld County Sheriff Steve Raims as your guest host on six point thirty k how.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Dankfa Show here with well kind of shriff Steve Raims as your guest host, and we'll get right to this. We've got another candidate for governor up. You know, we've tried to serve up as many as we could. I think Robert will be our tenth candidate to have as I've been substituting in for Dan. That leaves us with I think four or five more to go if they ever decide to come on, but with us at this time as candidate for Colorado governor on the Republican side of the aisle. Robert Moore, Robert, how are you doing.
Speaker 6: I'm good and thanks so much for having me. I appreciate the time, you bet. Thanks to your listeners for taking part of their valuable time to listen to us.
Speaker 2: You bet so, Robert, if you would, you know, I've googled you. I've tried to do a little bit of research, but it's probably better for you to just tell the listeners what your background is and kind of where you come from and what made you decide you're going to throw your hat in this crazy race for Colorado governor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well it certainly is crazy. And thanks thanks for that question. And we've got a lot of candidates and before we started that get into that maybe I can just say, you know, a hearts and thoughts and prayers go out to those folks that are down there in Central Texas with all the flooding, because that's been really tragic. I've been watching that like many of you have on the national news with the loss of life. So yeah, our sympathy and empathy with them for sure. For me, I was born and raised in Colorado here, so I'm quite proud of the state of Colorado. I graduated from high school actually right here in Lakewood. My father was in business, also state representative. My mother was a nurse at the Denver Health Hospital. After graduation from high school, I was accepted to the Military Academy, West Point and I earned my bachelor's degree there in physics, and then was commissioned. Of course, as a result of that, and I was commissioned in the Army corp of Engineers. While I was in the Army, earned professional engineering license that came in handy later as I was helping design the rebuilding the infrastructure both in Iraq and Afghanistan. Did the Army then transition to the inactive reserve so I could get into the private sector. I went to work and helped build a small startup company, got in on the ground floor. Company was called Compact Computer at that time, which was purchased by Hewley Packard in about two thousand and one. So that was pretty enjoyable and exciting about that time. Then I was wanting to go to graduate school. Was accepted Yale, and actually ended up going to your University of a Michigan for a master's degree in business through their executive program, so I could keep working at HP. After HP spun off, the Printed division became HPE. I worked there as an executive responsible for the marketing of our service software security products. And then while I was at HPE, the Army reactivated me and I deployed as active duty officer to Iraq. Later attended the Army Cammanda General Staff College. Finally Afghanistan whereas Commander of the Southern part of Afghanistan in Kandahar. Culminated my Army career, my Army Reserve career as an Army Special Operations Command Officer Fort Bragg, and then later about that same year about twenty twenty, left HPE to work for super Micro, director of marketing for our AI systems AI computer systems that we built there. So, yeah, I've accumulated a little bit of experience in both the business sector as well as the military.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for your service. I shouldn't go on said, So it sounds like you've you've done pretty well for yourself. Why in the world would you decide to throw your hat in the ring to run for Colorado governor.
Speaker 6: That's a great question. Thanks for that. You know, I think, as I've watched Colorado, I think we just deserve a whole lot better here, and a whole lot more than what we've had in the past eight years. And some of this really gets awfully personal for me because you know, my parents raised five of us here in Colorado, and all all but myself, all the other four my siblings have either moved out or will moved out because it's just cost of living is too high, cost of housing is too high. My own mother is looking at moving out because she can't afford the property taxes and the cost of living anymore. So, you know, that makes it personal for me. We've got to have more affordability in this state for the essentials of life. We've got to have more protection from the increasing taxes, We've got to have more affordable housing for sure, and I could give you some. I've been talking to some home builders and I can see what's the problem is there, and well we can maybe do solve that. We've got to have more safety and security. As I talk to people in different counties, they're actually setting up their own home watch programs because the crime has gotten so bad. We need a more business friendly environment here of the you know, we've got to be able to attract and retain business for the incremental revenue that that brings into the state. You know, on the Fortune five hundred list, Colorado's got eight great companies on that Fortune five hundred. The next state that's about our same size, the same electoral votes. Minnesota's got over twice that number of businesses. So we should do a lot more to help small, medium, in large businesses, and then more support for Colorado citizens as well as our senior citizens that are leading a state in droves it seems like because they just can't afford it here. So yeah, that's why I got in the race. You know, while we have these really big issues to solve, our state government has been, in my estimation, focused on these superfluous and somewhat ludicrous bills trying to strip parental rights away if you don't use their proper pronouns. So I think we really got to focus and help colorado Ons rather than these fringe issues that our government seems to be focused on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I will second that the left side of the aisle right now is they're running a lot of bills that I don't think resonate with mainstream Collorado. Maybe I'm wrong, but whether that's republican, independent Democrat, I just don't think that the normal voter is really in touch with what's going on down at the state capitol. All that being said, you know, you've got a platform there. How do you plan on getting your message out? You know, I've asked this of every candidate. You know, how do you how do you overcome the left leaning media that is here in Colorado? How do you you know, how do you get those that airtime? How do you how do you intend to do just that?
Speaker 6: Well? You, for one, for starters, this is a really great platform to start getting the message out. Social media is another one, uh, you know, to make sure that you get your message out through there, because the media in general, or you know, the left leaning media that seems to be so far slanted that they really don't resonate our message very well out there. So we've got to rely on those other things that we can use. And there's some platforms that we've got out there. Heidi Ganal's got a platform out there that helps get our more conservative message out. So I think it's possible. I just think it takes a lot of work. It takes a lot of posting on social media, a lot of these things like on your radio talk show here, as well as some of those other outlets that are more conservative leaning.
Speaker 2: So what if you had that one driving thing in your campaign? What is the one thing that just I mean, it's your issue.
Speaker 6: It's affordability. I mean, I cannot believe that our state has gone this far and not address major issues of affordability. People are leaving the state affordability, costs of living homes. You know, when as I talk to these because we're short depending on what study you read, we're short like between one hundred thousand two hundred thousand housing units. As they talk to the builders around, they tell me we're the fourth most regulated state in the Union when it comes to developing homes and getting permits and all that. Another example that they told me when they build new homes and they want to tap into the city water supply. Depending on the size of the subdivision or area they're building, of course, it's about one hundred thousand. I can give you an example another state that's south of here, the same place that they have the big tragedy, it's four thousand, so it's a whole lot more affordable to develop homes. That same state has the fourth largest city in the country, and they're just reducing their permitting length of time to get a new house permit down to thirty days. You know, according to the twenty twenty three study in the city of Denver, it was three hundred and eighteen days. It's ten times longer to get a house permit to build new homes. It's no wonder we're short houses, and it's no wonder they're too expensive for people because of all these extra permitting costs and all these regulations and stuff. And safety. I think is that we need more security and safety. We can't afford to have what's been going on we saw up in Boulder and other locations. We've got to be able to make sure our citizens feel safe. That's probably one of the biggest responsibility of government, Robert.
Speaker 2: Just the few seconds we have left. If people want to find you out there, where can they look for you? Do you have a web page? Do you have a social media site that they can find you on?
Speaker 6: Sure? Do got a website that's easy to remember? Colorado deserves more? Or dot com? Colorado deserves more dot com. You get there and you can see my platform and get the links of the social media sites there as well.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you, Sar, and good luck to you. Thanks for being on the show, and we appreciate you getting your word out to the voters. Hopefully they'll see you out there on the campaign trail and you'll attract a few of them along the way.
Speaker 6: Again, thank you for your time, Thanks so much, thanks for.
Speaker 2: Being on the show. You're listening to the Dan Capless Show here on six thirty k how with Well Kenny Sheriff, Steve Rings.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kapless Show podcast. Welcome back to.
Speaker 2: The Dankapless Show. In this last segment of hour two, today's show didn't exactly go the way I thought it was going to go. I spent quite a bit of time planning to cover The Big Beautiful Bill. We were going to have Representative Gabe Evans kind of cement all that home, and then breaking news happened. We had the and the allegations against Representative Ron Weinberg. That kind of came to the surface with three named persons and one anonymous person accusing Representative Weinberg of inappropriate sexual conduct. I don't know if that's the right wording to say, but inappropriate sexual comments. Maybe that's the better, the better terminology. I invited Representative Weinberg to come on the show. We had a little back and forth. He left a statement with me that says, I'm taking this very serious under the advice of legal counsel. I will respond when it's appropriate to do so. So the invitation still stands. If he wants to come on this station. I'm sure Dan will have him on. I'm sure Ryan will have him on. I will not be back on this week, so if that, if that opportunity arises, it will be with another host. During the downtime, we had to said, how about a segment or entire show on the five best and five worst parts of The Big Beautiful Bill. That's kind of what I intended to do, but again, you kind of got to go with where the news is for the day. And that takes us to a comment from Representative Brandy Bradley when she was on Ryan Schuling show, just to kind of seal home how inflammatory this whole thing has kind of become cut twenty six if you would.
Speaker 7: Ryan, I just think it's funny that Carolyn is speaking for her husband, is going to slander me after I announced my candidacy for whip. I didn't even know he was going to run for minority Whip. And I certainly haven't talked to any of these women coming forward. I don't know anyone in Larimer County, and I find these accusations maybe I should get my own lawyer, Ryan, because I'm not going to sit here and be the problem child or the witch hunt coming after me. I mean, they also blame me for someone looking into his Tracer account. You know, he's not coming forward and having accountability and transparency. He's hiding behind a lawyer, and he's hiding behind slander me through his wife, and I will not see him for you. I will not tolerate it. It's like he's met me before.
Speaker 2: That's Representative Brandy Bradley kind of firing back at an accusation that was put out on Facebook by Carolyn Weinberg, Representative Ron Weinberg's wife, saying that they kind of believe that Representative Bradley put these may have put these women up to making allegations against Ron Weinberg through Facebook, and you know, it's just it's become a complete mess. And I hope that it gets put to bed. And I think the best way that that happens is for Representative Weinberg to face this head on and say, here's what happened. You know, here's my statement. I'll say no more or no less, and you know, then everything just goes away from that point in my opinion. You know, but you can't you can't not respond. And maybe that's what he's looking to do, but he wants to do so in the most appropriate way. I don't know. For the Republican Party in the state of Colorado, this isn't great. In fact, it's terrible. And I can tell you as a lifelong Republican this is this has been tough to tough to see. This is one of those things that I would definitely call an unforced error and I'm sure the listeners out there think the same way. Uh, we need to get stuff done down at the state Capitol. And and this ain't it. This is not what it looks like as far as progress down in lawmaking. And I know that it's a tense situation, but you know, when you have representatives taking shots at each other and uh, you know, unsavory allegations against one another, man, it's it's tough. And that's no knock on the on the women who have come forward to report what they have. If if these allegations are true, they deserve to be recognized and it deserves to be handled correctly. I don't know where you go from here if these allegations are even remotely true. Uh, to me, that seems as if I don't know if there's a way for Representative want Weinberg to keep serving. I'm not calling for his resignation by any sense the word, but I think those are things that'll have to be considered. Ryan, in your take on your show today when you were interviewing your individual folks, what do you think the outcome of this ends up being.
Speaker 4: I don't know how he gets around all these numerous accusations. We see this sometimes you know, and I don't, not drawing a straight line comparison. But when allegations like this come forward, and more women come forward, whether it's Harvey Weinstein or Bill Cosby or Larry Nasser, it becomes more and more difficult to refute the accounts of several different women who have no association or connection to one another. The only thing you would have as a defense is some kind of vast conspiracy, which seems to be what Carolyn Weinberg is alleging with Representative Brandy Bradley. I doubt there's any veracity to that. So it's what Representive Bradley said, and I think you did as well. The longer this continues to fester for Representative Weinberg with him not making public comment in an interview or otherwise holding a press conference or addressing it head on, then you're allowing these allegations to fill the void in the vacuum, and they then determine the outcome of the story. Meaning if I was his comms director at say Ron, come hell or high water, no matter which way this goes, you got to get in front of it, and he's not getting in front of it.
Speaker 2: Well not yet and again, I think that opportunity exists, whether it's when I'm filling in, or when Dan's got the show, or even if Heidi's in the guest set. I'm sure she would offer that same opportunity, and I know you would as well. So you know, hopefully in the next couple of days this gets settled, whether he does a press conference or comes on one of the individual radio shows. But it's got to be put to bed, and I don't think that happens without a very direct conversation to the listening public or the Colorado public. At this point, it's been put out in this in the sphere and it's not going away, there's no doubt about that. Well. I have enjoyed myself thoroughly over the last two days and some days last week when I filled in. It's always a pleasure to fill in for the Dan Caplis show, and I appreciate you guys for tuning in and listening. Dan, we'll be back with you on Thursday tomorrow. You have Heidi Ganal filling in and hopefully she'll have a fiery show as well. Thanks for listening. Welcome the Sheriff Steve Riems as your guest host signing off, Thank you,