Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. The Games, Mike the Bulldog BEYONDI JRR.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page brought you by Kaufin and Lendo Foret Special Tuesday edition of Law and Disorder with Jeff Coffin. He'll be here next hour. Well except those questions at two two five, two six, as long as you keep them brief. Good morning, Bulldog, Good morning. Wow.
Speaker 3: What a weekend of college football, my god, ended last night with Florida State going down again to Boston College.
Speaker 2: No less.
Speaker 3: Who would have ever thought that Florida State would begin the season zero to two with losses against acc also rans Georgia Tech in Boston College. But that's the reality. Twenty eight to thirteen. Boston College ran over Florida State. They out physical them, they out coached them, they outrushed them. FSU didn't even have three hundred yards of offense. They ran for only twenty one yards. Boston College out rushed Florida State two hundred and sixty three to twenty one. And I gotta tell you FSU's transfer quarterback dj Uyungali lay.
Speaker 2: Good Lord, he looks below mediocre.
Speaker 3: He was erratic, inaccurate, didn't even complete fifty percent of his passes through a crucial interception in the third quarter that was returned fifty eight yards to set up a touchdown that essentially put the game out of reach. I'm gonna tell you this right now. Here's a little overreaction on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Did you happen to mention also in that list of statistics that BC's coach has only been in place since February?
Speaker 3: Oh God, yes, so, Brian, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think FSU. Here's my overreaction. FSU will go from last year's undefeated regular season to a losing record this year, zero and two.
Speaker 1: They're out of the Florida resident, man, it hurts what happened last night. And you know, I mean I root for the Gator. I mean I root for FSU over the Gators, even if my daughter goes to have the UF. But that was painful for a Florida resident to see anywhere any team you root for. It was like, oh my god, dude, pole question, who had the worst weekend? The Gators or the Seminoles? Pole question, huh because the Gators. The Gators got absolutely waylaid and dominated by the U forty one to seventeen. I was there on Saturday ninety about ninety one thousand fans in there, and the Gators just they they laid an egg.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Billy Napier, who's on the hot seat anyway, that was the worst case scenario for him. I mean, he could have had a close loss against a good Miami team. That would have been acceptable. Obviously, beating the Hurricanes would have been preferable. But to lose like that at home in the opener, when you're already on the hot seat. Wow, Lynch texted me yesterday, and I wouldn't be surprised. I've been one of these guys.
Speaker 2: Who said, thought occurred to me, go ahead, dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been one of these guys who said, Billy Napier deserves you know, he deserves this year and next year. We need to be patient with him. I've been carrying the torch for this guy. But eventually he has to show some progress. If the Gators don't improve quickly, if they lose to Texas A and M their next real home game, and then they lose to UCF, both of those games are at home, by the way, Texas A and M and UCF. Lynch brought this up yesterday. Napier could be fired after the UCF game on October fifth. I believe if they lose both those games, I would not be sure not be shocked. Now, are you gonna be broad Car, Are you gonna be going up for that game? You got to right UF UF? Oh yeah, I'll be up for UF Texas A.
Speaker 2: And then two.
Speaker 3: I mean, the vultures are circling Billy Naper.
Speaker 2: You know, if you take if you take out that busted coverage on the seventy one yard run out of the start, Oh boy, oh man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the only offense they showed. Graham Mertz gets knocked out of the game with a concussion. DJ Lagway's probably gonna start this week against Samford.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, what about the U What about cam Ward? That guy looked unbelievable. I don't know if the Gator defense is that bad or cam Ward is that good, but he looked like the real deal.
Speaker 2: He also had incredible protection from that offensive line. I mean, he had all day back there. Granted he made some moves on his own, but he had great protection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, he took a little shot at the Gator fans. He goes, it wasn't that loud in there. It was louder in the Pac twelve. Wow, it was louder in the back conference.
Speaker 2: It doesn't even really exist anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, Dog, I asked you about the Gators daters ucfking because I think I'm going up there. Maybe we could. I don't know if you're allowed to do this when you're right now, call on tailgating, Gay, I got a good tailgate up there. We can go have a couple of chili pops.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'll do that. I won't I won't drink because I have to work that day. But I'll have a little fried chicken with you. All right, you won't drink and I'll do a wink wink.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the Gators, See what happened to former Gator Ricky pier saw, first round draft pick in San Francisco forty nine ers, get shot in San Francisco as he's he leaves like an autograph signing session, he's I guess he's walking down the street near San Francisco's Union Square and got shot. A seventeen year old male tried to rob Eim and I guess he wasn't going for that, so they struggled. A gun went off, shot Pearsaw shot the suspect as well. He's been arrested. Looks like Pearsaw is gonna be okay. Luckily, according to his mom, the bullet went, you know, entered his chest, went exited his back without hitting any of his organs.
Speaker 2: By the way, California and their infinite wisdom is charging the suspect as a juvenile.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, of course, jeez, he's a juvenileeen years old, right, Okay, he saw the roles and went for the guy.
Speaker 2: That's just what a joke real quick.
Speaker 3: Other college football from the weekend, what Georgia did to Clemson.
Speaker 2: My god, Tabo he's got He's got a step into twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the portal.
Speaker 3: That's a George's just a wrecking machine. Though Notre Dame. They beat Texas A and m uh LSU loses. See ls hues. Did you see Brian.
Speaker 2: Kelly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brian Kelly. Did you see his press conference after the game. He wasn't lost, He just was pounding the pody. The not happy Scott Frost getting back into coaching. He's going to be an assistant coacher and analyst for the l A. Rams So he's getting into the NFL. Whatever.
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 3: We got the Orlando City and the Orlando Pride win over the weekend? Uh big NASCAR the finish?
Speaker 2: Did you see that Carl left the altar?
Speaker 3: Kyle Busch left at the altar? Chase brisco in the playoff, he wins the race, and uh yes, Stuart hass Racing, which is essentially folding up after this season. Chase Brisca gonna have one last hurra off for Stuart Hass Racing.
Speaker 2: How about Tyler Reddick in there to win the regular season championship? Decide? Besides pooping and puking the entire time all the far God.
Speaker 4: That's horrible. And the chef, the chef cooking up the yep twenty five million? What a season he had.
Speaker 3: By the way, he joined Tiger Woods and VJ. Singh as the only player since two thousand to win at least seven PGA Tour events. Of course, he also won the gold medal at the Paris Olympics and got arrested this year as well.
Speaker 2: All right, so are we doing at are we doing an F one checkup? We really don't have time for the f one desk.
Speaker 5: Leclairic or something like that, Leclaire Claire for the Italian Grand Prix. Yes, all right, it was I Declaire Mike the Bulldog Byankey football fans. I'm sure you have a lot to say. Feel free to track down the dog over there hosting open mic on AM ninety six to ninety games. Thanks for taking time out of your show to come in here for the sports page on JR. I brought you by Kaufman and Lynd.
Speaker 3: Listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff copp and every Saturday morning seven point thirty on FM ninety six nine. In the Game, catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform. Usinago on Demand to download the iHeartRadio app