Speaker 1: Hello everyone, I'm Alison Steinberg and welcome to in Focus.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Not surprisingly, with this year's presidential election well underway, many Americans haven't been very focused on congressional races.
Speaker 1: But Jamal Bowman was.
Speaker 3: Defeated yesterday in the Democrat primary race in New York District sixteen, which really isn't much of a surprise to anyone who watched that embarrassing rally that he and fellow squad member AOC held last week. But Bowman's behavior has been consistently embarrassing, if not criminal, like the time he pulled the fire alarm to stop a vote, which is an obstruction to an official proceeding, a crime that many January sixth defendants are still sitting in the gulag for allegedly committing. Thomas Massey posted on x that he's going to miss his chance in the hallway with Jamal like this one with Bowman screaming supposedly about how much he cares about protecting children's lives.
Speaker 2: More they work with the school.
Speaker 4: I've got to bail to appeal school years. It's time we've got guns here to protect us.
Speaker 5: You should have somebody to protect them.
Speaker 2: Every school that's allowed.
Speaker 4: It has never had a shooting, not even an accidental discharge in any of the schools.
Speaker 3: Unhinge lunacy at a rally or in the hallways, and an attempt to shut down discourse and debate doesn't really sell to anyone, including those with Joe Biden level cognitive issues. No amount of screaming fits can hide the truth of the onslaught of crimes against children being promoted and enabled by the Democrats. Hearing how to discuss as Congressman Randy Webber representing the Great State of Texas's fourteenth district. Congressman, welcome to the program. Thank you so much for being with us today.
Speaker 2: Thank Alison. We appreciate you what y'all do.
Speaker 1: Thanks, thank you so much. We appreciate you as well. Congressman. The Americans are tired of.
Speaker 3: Bowman's in the Democrats game of pretense that they care about children, while they ultimately enable every way in which children are being preyed upon and murdered. They would secure the border and stop letting in murderers like the two who raped and killed Joscelyn Ningary, Right, I mean, how do they even justify this at this point?
Speaker 6: You know that's a good question, Alison. I will say this about Bowman. I'm glad. You know there's an old country Western song, thank God and Greyhound. He's gone, So we're glad to see him go. But you had to say one thing about him. Remember back when he pulled the fire alarm, as you alluded to earlier on, he's one liberal at least had a little pull and he says, it's so crazy. It's sad that he's that kind of guy. We're glad he's going to be gone. The fact that he wouldn't let Massy talk. You watched the video. The fact that he tried to get between the camera and Massy. That's their tactics. They're going to raise their voice. They don't address the issues. Thomas Massey made good points. If they really cared about kids, not only would they be protected by someone who had weapons in school, a legal, a police officer, but they would also want the illegals to be shut down, those who are.
Speaker 2: Coming in our country.
Speaker 6: And you know how many in the news this last year two four or five six young ladies have been rape, tortured and killed, which didn't have to happen.
Speaker 2: You won't see Bowman and.
Speaker 6: His team or former team Lord Willing as quickly as possible talking about that.
Speaker 2: They just ignored that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is just despicable and I don't know how anyone can support them at this point. I mean, they just clearly are intentionally destroying the nation and it should concern really every American citizen. But of course one aspect of praying on children and their murders is the trans movement too. Of the last seven or eight mass attacks at schools, the attacker was trans, like the Covington school shooter. Now, also in Denver there was a violent trans man who.
Speaker 1: Ran a cops with a knife.
Speaker 3: Miguel Tapia is a biological male who thinks he's a woman.
Speaker 1: The media even.
Speaker 3: Reported him as a she. And on top of it all, this is an illegal alien. But of course, you know, the Alphabet mafia claims that they're the ones under assault, don't.
Speaker 2: They they do?
Speaker 6: You actually saw this in a church that Joe lostein pastors here, I don't know, four fives maybe a here. I saw ago a lady I think who was claiming to be a man or vice versa, came in with her child or his child, I'm not sure which he or she started out to be and started shooting, and they finally wound up having to kill her or him or it, and the child did get injured too in the process.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable that the.
Speaker 6: Left just thinks this is business as usual and that there ought to be tax payer dollars for example, and some of our armed forces supporting, though paying for those who want to be transgenderized whatever that right word is.
Speaker 2: It's scary. What's happening to the country that we've grown up in. Allison.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is absolutely terrifying, terrifying and truly alarming.
Speaker 1: It really just makes me sick.
Speaker 3: Honestly, while we're talking about this, I have a clip that I want to play for you. Let's roll out and then we'll come back to discuss Democrats and Republicans agreed to meet with you.
Speaker 7: Yes, we will be meeting with both Democrats and Republicans, and I'm really excited to go speak with all of our lawmakers about the attacks that we're seeing on our LGBTQ community.
Speaker 3: So I guess, Congressman, their plan is to pressure lawmakers to create laws to allow them to bully America into normalizing their insanity, including praying on children under the guise of their safety. But I'm curious to know is the DOOP prepared to stand up against that lunatic lobby.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, You know in Texas's saying that dog don't hunt.
Speaker 2: They can come up here and try to lobby all they want.
Speaker 6: You know, the Bible's very clear alsin and says God made them male and female.
Speaker 2: I didn't see transgender in there anywhere. And the fact that.
Speaker 6: They want to come up here and put pressure on us because they're in communities that don't believe in what they're doing, and whether they want to be friendly to them or not, that's up to people. They can reject their crazy lifestyle, their idiocracy. They can reject them all they want, and we're not. We don't need to be passing any laws that say they have people have to accept them. They want to be out of the ordinary, just to accept the consequence as it comes with it, and don't ask taxpayers to pay for it either.
Speaker 1: Amen. Could not agree with you more.
Speaker 3: Congressman, thank you for some sanity in this crazy clown world that we're living in.
Speaker 1: It really is terrifying.
Speaker 3: But to add to the scary events taking place in the world today, the Pentagon is now an internal lobbyist for the Alphabet Mafia, even now claiming that they're critical to national security. I'm sorry, congress Man, how is a man dressed in drag in any way a national security asset?
Speaker 6: What that proves, Allison, and I know you know this o A and has really been good at following it and making this apparent of the American people, And thank y'all for doing that. What that really proves is that the I used to say the inmates are running the asylum, yes, and watching all this crazy liberal lift stuff. I don't say that that anymore. I no longer say the inmates are running the asylum. I say the inmates are ruining the asylum. What's happening in the Pentagon is just yet one more example. Sadly, it's not surprising for what and all, as the Liberals are in control and taking over.
Speaker 2: You know this, our Armed.
Speaker 6: Services having trouble recruiting people. They're down a bunch. America is in the process of losing its way. If we don't get back on track, it's going to be there's going to be hell to pay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I unfortunately think you are spot on that.
Speaker 3: I fear for the future of our nation so long as this absolute madness continues. Unfortunately, the reality reality of it all, though, is that it's not the Alphabet mafia or the LGBT community that's really under threat. It's Americans who oppose the Marxist regime. For example, Steve Bannon, right, I mean, reportedly the GOP has filed an amicust brief to try to stop Bannon from going to jail as an innocent man. But I'm curious to get your thoughts on this. Is there anything more you can tell us about the Bannon situation?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 6: Well, absolutely, we know that that that and you know there was a joint committee excuse me that came out with the conclusion Speaker of the Leader and others and said Jay six committee was was unbelievable, wrong, it was off off pace in an odd.
Speaker 2: That weaken subpoena Merrick Garland and he.
Speaker 6: Doesn't have to comply, and that he's he's been the president months after that says he's going to exert presidential executive privilege. Rather, yes, Steve Bannon, can you working for Trump and the crazy J six committee which was so so compromised and so one sided. They've decided that they're going to put Bannon in jail. But Mary Garland, now that's a different thing. The Justice Department could be weaponized to go against us. And here's what I tell people, Alison. Three people in the last ten years rank for president that had classified documents, and it was Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: But only one has been indicted. Now let that sink in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is such a great way to put it. It is.
Speaker 3: It just is so incredibly alarming and should be waking up every American. And it's shocking to me how many people still are asleep at the wheel.
Speaker 1: But you know, with Peter and Navarro in jail.
Speaker 3: And Bannon soon to join him, I mean America really wants a g Garland to they get a threesome there. Now, your colleague Annapoline A Luna is forcing a vote that, if is passed, it would result in Garland being arrested for inherent contempt. She's given him forty eight hours to hand over the her tapes and if he doesn't, will this measure pass?
Speaker 6: Well, I think you're liable to see the measure pass on the floor of the House. This again just shows one more time how the agencies have been weaponized. He's above the law. And when us members of Congress who represent our constituents back home, you know, most of us as much as seven to eight hundred thousand people, some smaller states maybe not. But when we're supposed to be the citizens watchdogs, making law, making policy, and holding agencies accountable, when we can't do that, it's a sad day in America. I hope the American public is paying attention and we're going to vote all those I would call them would be socialists out of office.
Speaker 3: Maybe one day. I guess we can keep dreaming. Congressman Randy Weber, we are all out of time for today. Any final words to the viewers and the American people watching.
Speaker 2: Well, listen.
Speaker 6: I'm so appreciative of you, Alison one American News, I tell you what. And I'm glad that for watching them. Because I'm seventy years old, I got involved in Ron Reagan rent for re election not to a eighty three, and became a solid Republican. That's been a long time ago, forty one years ago. I guess I've never seen it this bad. I'm glad y'all are putting it out there. I'm glad Americans are paying attention because we're going to lose our country if we.
Speaker 1: Don't very impactful statement.
Speaker 3: Congressman, thank you so much for joining us today, and thank you so much for all the great work that you do.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Thanks Alison.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, Juliana San to reach is a plea deal with the Biden do OJ? But why now? We'll ask Emial Robinson right up at the brake say with us.
Speaker 8: Listeners are always asking me how can they watch ONN Live. The solution is a simple streaming platform called cloud tv spelled klo wd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch the twenty four to seven live feed of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all that you can watch. Go to cloudtv dot com today. That's cloudtv dot com spelled with a K and W. Question for you, what is Roku, AppleTV and amazonfiretv all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, AppleTV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for oa N. Enjoy all the great programming offered by O n N, including.
Speaker 9: My show in Focus.
Speaker 8: Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free.
Speaker 9: At on N dot com.
Speaker 8: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting on N dot com. Stay informed, visit O n N dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 9: They're super cute. You're probably going to want some.
Speaker 1: Welcome mack.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, the world was shocked to find out that, after five years in a British prison fighting extradition to the United States on espionage charges, Juliana Soannge was soon to be a freeman. After arriving in the Mariana Islands the US Commonwealth, he pleaded guilty to a single felony charge for publishing US military secrets. He was sentenced to time served and then began his journey back to his home country of Australia. But why did the Biden regime reach this deal, and more importantly, why now?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: According to Wiki Leaks quote, this is a result of a global campaign that spanned grassroots organizers, press freedom campaigners, legislators, and leaders from across the political spectrum all the way to the United Nations. This created the space for a long period of negotiation with the US Department of Justice.
Speaker 1: End quote. Okay, but that.
Speaker 3: Doesn't answer the burning question of why and why now? Because we know that this regime's DOJ, FBI, and intelligence community only serve to cover up the crimes of the elites while persecuting and prosecuting their opponents. Emerald Robinson, host of The Absolute Truth with Emerald Robinson, joins us now to discuss Emerald, thanks so much for being back with us.
Speaker 10: It's great to see you as always. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Alison absolutely well, Emerald.
Speaker 3: I'm dying to know how surprised were you to hear the news of a song just plea deal.
Speaker 1: I mean, what are your thoughts on this? Why now?
Speaker 3: Given the Deep States purpose of cover ups and persecutions.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll be honest, I'm pretty conflicted about it. I'm glad for Juliana Sang and particularly his family from whom he's been separated for so long.
Speaker 10: He even has young children that he is free from prison.
Speaker 7: You have to remember not only has he spent the last five years in a British prison, but he was holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy for years, so essentially he was a prisoner then. So it's been more like twelve years. Why now is a great question, and what are the terms of the plea deal? I think Allison, for me, the bigger question is what are the terms of the plea deal? Because they're getting something out of this they want And if you'll if you take a listen to what his lawyer, I believe her name is, Jennifer Robinson, had to say today in Australia. She noted that this was not a good development for journalism, that this did not vode well for journalists in the future, and the freedoms offered in the First Amendment, so there are some kind of terms that Julian Assange will have to adhere to.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 7: There happened to seem to be some kind of glitch, we'll use that term now that the DNC emails from wiki links were not online available online today. A lot of people have made note of that, to note of that it is odd the Hillary Clinton emails were there but the DNC emails were not.
Speaker 10: It could just be coincidental.
Speaker 7: Some people were asking perhaps that was a if that was a condition of the release, but you know, that's still unclear what was going on there. There are case some of you people have those backed up. It wouldn't matter anyway, many many people backed up those DNAC emails knowing at some point they're gonna wipe them right, They're gonna be able to take them down. But there's some kind of terms, and I don't think the terms will be favorable to any journalists, any real journalists.
Speaker 10: Of course, there's those in.
Speaker 7: The corporate media parenting applause from you know, the National security state. They don't They didn't want to see Juliana Soane freed. But I will tell you this is very surprising because I've now covered two administrations, Allison and julianas Songe is one of the most hated men in the National Security State.
Speaker 10: I can tell you.
Speaker 7: I've talked to numerous uh members of the intelligence community or former members of the intelligence community, the military who though these are even people who are for President Trump, they consider themselves America first, and yet they think Julian aissage. They believe he is a criminal and that he should have been punished as such. And these are people who would say that Donald Trump the election was stolen from Donald Trump.
Speaker 10: So he is just.
Speaker 7: Such a controversial figure within the national security state that they would never have let him go. We're gonna find out eventually what the terms of the plea deal were, and I'm just not sure that we're gonna like it. And then you butt this up with the timing, right, this is right before the twenty twenty four election. It also comes on a week that has not been really great, let's be honest, for the First Amendment, especially with the ruling that came down out of the Supreme Court that is essentially related to the Missouri versus Biden case right on the Biden administration censorship of the vaccine information on people like myself.
Speaker 10: It was the Murthy verse Biden case.
Speaker 7: But what it looks like to me is that there's going to be more censorship headed into the twenty twenty four election. And I think that's tied to as songe as well in this plea deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think there is definitely a connection there. It is very interesting, to your point, So interesting to see how many people he is such a controversial figure.
Speaker 1: How many people just hate him.
Speaker 3: It's so strange, but also too given that the WikiLeaks page has deleted twenty thousand documents.
Speaker 1: I mean, it seems to me this is the Biden regime's deep state in cover up mode.
Speaker 3: I mean, what do you think they most want to cover up about what's happening here?
Speaker 10: Well, their continued corruption.
Speaker 7: I mean, Hillary Clinton is probably the person who has the most to gain from silencing Julian Assange, but just the Uniparty in general, because he is exposed figures on. You know, we say both, but let's be honest to really one side, the Uniparty, I can't even say that term. Ay, I'm not even sure I can say rhino anymore, because they're really just uniparty shills, you know.
Speaker 10: What I mean.
Speaker 7: We keep using the rhino thing, but they're not They're really not what we even you know. I just I'm kind of over even using those terms. But it's a way to shut it up, and when in talking about this is also interesting for people to know and talking about Assunge and how members of the national security community, the intelligence community, the FBI, I feel about him. It's the same as Edward Snowed they also say the Vario same things about him. I'll hear people who love Donald Trump, like absolutely genuinely, I do believe love him, say that Edwards Noted is a trader. And these are people with national security backgrounds. I'll, you know, make sure that that's clear. But they are indoctrinated when they when they go through training in that community, when they go through training in the FBI. One person who did so and then worked as a contractor in security told me that they they made you even repeat Julian Assange and Edward Snowden are traders. They are treasonous, and they deserve to be treated as traders.
Speaker 10: So they are indoctrinated with that.
Speaker 7: Now, I understand there's lots of concerns about Edward Snowden, and you know, there was a push for Donald Trump to pardon both Assange and Snowden, but that was never going to happen, especially when you have people like Mike Pompeio and the administration who had been coordinating, you know, helping cultivated plan to actually assassinate Julian Assange. But they're so indoctrinated with that. These are terrible people. But you know, whatever alliances that Snowden might have. What we learned from his revelations was very damning about our government, and it showed that they were conducting illegal surveillance on Americans in a much more extensive way than we even imagined. So the revelations of what he put out was important for American people to know, no matter you know what. Yeah, it seems like he's, you know, kind of got good ties with Russia, the the other boogeyman. So both the songs just knowed and we're detrimental to this national security state that thinks that they know better for all of us and that our freedom stop when they decide that they should be able to surveil us because they know better, and they pretend to be protecting us, but they're not, And even in their own minds some of them think they're protecting us. But again, I think this gets the larger point that I've been trying to make and get across in my viewers into Americans in general, is that we Again that's why I say I need to stop using the terms like rhino and really call it what it is. You have to at this point, with the decisions we're seeing out of our Supreme Court, that is supposedly a conservative leaning court. I think you can't even participate in that myth anymore. I think we just all have to consider that maybe, just possibly, we're living in the middle of a communist overthrow of America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I truly believe we are. I think you're so on with that.
Speaker 3: It's amazing to me that more people don't seem to understand that you are so good Emerald at pointing that out with your tweets and you know, everything you discuss on your show.
Speaker 1: But it's shocking to.
Speaker 3: Me that people are still so disillusioned by this two party system that ultimately is working together to you know, implement full blown communism.
Speaker 1: And I think we're already getting a taste of that right now.
Speaker 3: It is really truly terrifying, and I don't really know how we beat it at this point, given everything we've endured and given everything that happened with the last election.
Speaker 1: But you know, when we're talking about the deep state.
Speaker 3: Talking about the deep state covering for criminals, that of course includes the uniparty, like former Speaker Paul Ryan, who commissioned his Select Committee on Intelligence to investigate all Russia collusion, claims to uncover the origins of the Steele dossier to determine it's truth, who created it and who funded it. But now it's been discovered that Ryan knew about the Steele dossier the entire time, but never disclose this to the committee or the public. Emerald, what is your reaction to this latest news here?
Speaker 10: Absolute shock, Allison.
Speaker 7: I'm just show shocked that Paul Ryan did not disclose knowing about the Still dossier. Look, I mean, Paul Ryan has revealed exactly who.
Speaker 10: He is, and he did so in the when he was.
Speaker 7: Speaker of the House under Donald Trump, and he absolutely refused to put forth any America First.
Speaker 10: Agenda or policy idea.
Speaker 7: Here's here's my real surprise is that Marco Rubio, who also participated in this Russia Gate hoax as a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, and you know he had to know a lot as well, but he participated in the hearings and call it hauling people in before the hearings and making them have to pay huge legal fees, made of them losing their livelihood to participate in this sham, would ever be considered or floated as a possible vice president, a possible running mate for Donald Trump. Now, I think that is absolutely shameful, and I hope that was never a serious consideration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you on that. It truly is incredible.
Speaker 3: Now, Patel says, had we known this information during the investigation, they would have placed Paul Ryan and is his chief of staff under oath to answer the same questions posed to everyone else. But instead, Paul Ryan and its chief rigged the oversight investigation by withholding crucial information. Waking the game for the Marxist revolution is ultimately what this is all about, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is, And you do have to ask, you know, why would Paul Ryan do that? Is it personal ambitions or is it something else that we don't know that they know about him? And most often I found, and I know I've said this on the show before and covering Congress, blackmail.
Speaker 10: Is the currency that Washington d C.
Speaker 7: Operates on, and it is very tough to get anyone to actually maintain their integ in that town and actually.
Speaker 10: Do the right thing. And even when they do, it's not enough. It's never enough.
Speaker 7: And I was having this conversation with doctor Naomi Wolf on my show just last week in talking about the Faucci hearings, they stop short of really asking doctor Fauci the tough questions. They'll do just enough to get great sound bites on television, but they don't really really ask him the tough questions and actually call it what it is, which is a mass murder and genocide across the globe with what he allowed to be developed in the Wuhan lab, which really also came from America, and the COVID nineteen virus, and then with these shots which are you loaded with the spike protein and nanosticles and mRNA. Many of them are just cowards, and they're useful cowards for the Marxist takeover. And I'm sure Paul Ryan falls into that category.
Speaker 3: I think he does. And that's such a great point too. You know, they just frame it and make it so easy for the powers that be, the criminals, the tyrants, the deep state, whatever you want to call them, to just get away with and continue on with this insanity that is literally intentionally destroying the country, and they don't do anything to expose them for what it really is.
Speaker 1: They're all working.
Speaker 3: Together, as you mentioned earlier, Emerald, they're all in cahoots. They are all working in unison to take down our nation, and so far they've been successful. So I am truly fearful for our future.
Speaker 1: But I guess we.
Speaker 3: Will have to wait and see what happens. Emerald, we are all out of time for today. Thank you so much for your time and your inside. I always appreciate you.
Speaker 10: Likewise, thanks Allison.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, the Biden Trump debate is almost upon us and the American people want some answers, but will we get them? We'll talk with Harrison Smith and rightif with the break, stay with us.
Speaker 11: For all of our viewers asking where what American news is heading in the future, We'd like to introduce you to oay in Live. Oway in Live is the best way to stay up to date on all the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is oaan Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oaann dot com to easily sign up for oaan Live and stay informed.
Speaker 8: You know that One American news network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion, and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network.
Speaker 9: Are available for free at OANN dot com.
Speaker 8: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting OANN dot com. Stay informed visit OENN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One American News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats.
Speaker 9: And mugs. They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some.
Speaker 1: Welcome mack.
Speaker 3: The Biden Trump debate is almost upon us, and the American people want some answers, like if the next president of the United States is a drug addict, which I really don't think is too.
Speaker 1: Much to ask.
Speaker 3: While Team Trump has already agreed to a drug test, it seems as though Team Biden is speechless at the thought for.
Speaker 10: President Trump asking President Biden for a drug test going into Thursday night.
Speaker 12: What's your reaction?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't even really know what to say about that.
Speaker 8: I worked on Hillary Clinton's campaign.
Speaker 1: You know, she'd also debated him very effectively.
Speaker 10: He accused her of being on drugs.
Speaker 1: What does killery have to do with any of this?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 3: I do suppose she most likely would have popped for some sort of juice as well, if you know what I mean. During US out of discuss, host of the American Journal on end Wars Harrison Smith, Harrison, welcome back, Thanks so much for being with us. You know millions of Americans have to submit to drug testing for employment. Is it so wrong for the American people to want to know their president is clean?
Speaker 12: No, I don't think it's too wrong at all.
Speaker 13: I mean, if you look at just Biden's you know, frailty, his incapacity, I think it's a very reasonable question to ask what he's on. It's not even a question of whether he's on something, it's just what exactly is the cocktail that is keeping him upright at this moment? Now, I think it's a it's a perfectly valid question because what this means is that, you know, if there's a situation where he can't get certain drugs or you know, the side effects of drugs, and we're talking about the guy here who's got his finger on the nuclear button and maybe asked to decide, you know, what to do about war within five minutes. If you know that five minutes is taken up by running to the pharmacy, that could that could be a major issue and a major problem. And no, I don't think it's I think if, if, if we're able to, you know, get major League Baseball players to prove that they're clean, I think the presidential candidate could at the very least give us a give us a little test there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would think so. And not to mention, you know, the Biden campaign has said we're going to see it very energized Joe Biden at the debate, which I think is terrifying. And I think, would you know, confirm all of our suspicion that he is on some sort of cocktail.
Speaker 1: I mean, is that why they're hiding this?
Speaker 13: Well, he's he's been out of action for a week, right so the debates tomorrow. For the last six days he's been apparently at Camp David preparing for the debate, which God only knows what that means. You know, images of Darth Vader and in his cryo chamber come to mind. So who knows what you know medical procedures they're working on him right now.
Speaker 12: But it's I'm very excited for this debate.
Speaker 13: Remember in twenty twenty there were debates where Joe Biden's eye exploded on stage. Remember that one where his whole eye got bloody. I mean they've been calling videos of Joe bide and stumbling or being led around by the hand, or losing his place on stage.
Speaker 12: They've been calling these cheap fakes.
Speaker 13: I mean, that's a ridiculous claim on its face for all these videos, but it's going to be especially ridiculous when it's the live stream footage of the debate. Of course, they're trying to stop people from actually capturing this footage and republishing it elsewhere, and they're not gonna be able to say this is a cheap fake when we all watch at the same time on live television when something happens to Joe. So if I was the Biden team right now, my god, I would be so nervous. And during the entire debate, they are going to be chewing on their nails, sitting on the edge of their seat, just waiting for the inevitable, you know, Biden gaff to come about, and they can't say it's cheap fake this time when it's all on TV for everybody to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they will not be able to get away with that one this time. It will surely be fascinating. Who knows who's going to be on that stage too, right. I mean, there's a lot of speculation that this will not be a fair debate for so many reasons, and one massive conflict is the CNN debate moderator Dana Bash's ex husband, Jeremy Bash, is one of the fifty one spies who lied to American public about Hunter's laptop in twenty twenty. Harrison, what are your thoughts on this even being allowed? I mean, of all the moderators, this is who they choose.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it seems kind of silly for Trump to agree to all of these things that, you know, the moderators who they are, the various different aspects of this debate, in terms of allowing Joe Biden to sit down and cutting off Trump's mic when it's not his turn to talk, I mean, they've really rigged it against him. I guess, you know, he's just made the calculation despite and decided that even with everything rigged against him, it's still better to you know, put him on a stage with Joe Biden so people can see that comparison, They can you know, compare and contrast these two candidates together. I guess he's right on that, But what it really does is illustrates just the underlying reality of American mainstream media. There's basically nobody in mainstream media that isn't you know, hugely intimately connected with the intelligence agencies, and these channels for Allington's purposes are just outlets of the intelligence agencies who we know have been at war with Trump since before he even became president. So it's completely rigged. But it's not just the debates rigged. Our entire media landscape is rigged by these people who lie for a living and get away with it every time. I mean, the fifty one people on that list should have charges, you know, brought against them.
Speaker 12: They rigged the last election with that.
Speaker 13: They affected the last election as members of our intelligence community, supposed patriots that knowingly lied over and over to conceal information that was bad for Joe Biden. So the media is rigged, Our politics are rigged, and the intelligence agencies are the puppeteers controlling all of this, and that's just on display in a way that proves that they don't even care if America knows about it.
Speaker 12: Now, they're really doing it in our face.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, they flaunt it and shove it right in our face.
Speaker 3: And of course anyone who gets out of line or our dares to push back against their official narrative is severely punished and banned off the face of the Internet, maybe even the Earth sometime soon. It really is so disturbing, you know, everything is rigged, everything's a sye up.
Speaker 1: It's just depressing, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Harrison to your point earlier. There are also some very unusual rules that CNN has put in place for this debate. For one, there can be no additional commentary and analysis during the debate. Now, Elon Musk has made his stance clear, sharing that the public has a right to see the presidential debates however they would like. DMCA does not apply. But you know, they're just really attempting to curate this whole event. Obviously, what do you make of these restrictions? Are you at all surprised to see this? Because in the past. You know, anyone should and could be allowed to comment on, you know, a public presidential debate.
Speaker 1: And will Info Wars be complying with CNN.
Speaker 13: I don't think we have any plans to comply with CNN. No, Alison No. In fact, as far as I know, it is our plan at this point too broadcast during the debate and will be live. It'll be myself, Alex Jones, and Owen Schroyer and probably some special guests who will be live during the whole debate, adding our color commentary, as American citizens have a right to do. I don't know if surprised is necessarily the right word.
Speaker 12: I just never it's just.
Speaker 13: Something totally unexpected and kind of nonsensical. I mean, places like Instagram have said that they're gonna, you know, try to crack down on this sort of thing, but without the cooperation of the companies doing this, and even with their cooperation, I don't think it's going to be possible. I mean, people are going to be screen recording the live stream and uploading it on x in real time, like they do with every major public event. I don't think there's a DMCA takedown order that can stop that from happening. So I think it's an act of futility on CNN's part, and it's pathetic obviously, and it's counterproductive to our legitimate attempt to find out who to vote for in November. We need to be able to see and discuss what is going on on stage in a way that is not fully controlled by people whose stance is already well publicized as being anti Trump and pro Biden. So they're kind of desperate to rig it again. All of this just shows their desperation. They know their candidate is terrible, they know they have nothing to run on, and they know if they allow normal Americans to have their say about what they're seeing with their own eyes, then all is lost for them. So it all just reeks of desperation at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is incredibly desperate.
Speaker 3: The public does deserve to see this and should be able to share it, although I'm scared.
Speaker 1: I don't know anyone who.
Speaker 3: Screen records this or her dares to give their commentary.
Speaker 1: Maybe they'll have some Feds knocking.
Speaker 10: Out their door.
Speaker 3: It'll be the next January sixth, But I guess we'll see on that.
Speaker 1: I guess we'll see.
Speaker 13: Oh gosh, now, you got me scared. Now You're right, though, I mean, these people are crazy. Who knows what they're gonna do, that's the problem.
Speaker 3: I know, anything is possible in this very frightening clown world we find ourselves in, Harrison.
Speaker 1: It's very scary. But getting back to in four is now.
Speaker 3: I wanted to talk about what's going on beyond the headlines. CNN and the rest of the corporate media have been wrunning stories like this one says Alex Jones, court trustee plans to shut down his notorious conspiracy outlet info Wars. But I know Alex has responded saying that this is not actually the real story. I know you gave us an update not too long ago, but is there anything new regarding the uncertain future of info Wars. It seems like day to day it's just you know, uncertain territory.
Speaker 1: Any updates there well.
Speaker 13: As I understand that there will be a decision made later today that could see our doors being shut within the next week, or we could you know, stick to the original timetable of at least having a few months to do a wind down and you know, get our affairs in order as it were. But no, I mean it's it's a constant roller coaster where it's like we've gone from just being on a roller coaster to being on a roller coaster blindfolded, so we can't even see the twists and turns and ups and downs that come next. And I struggle to explain this, you know, even like I'll be talking to my wife and I'm like, oh, yeah, you know, there's this big course vision Mars.
Speaker 12: She's like, wait, I thought that was last week.
Speaker 13: I thought last week there was a decision, and now we've got, you know, at least two months.
Speaker 12: And it's like I thought that was the case too.
Speaker 13: But you know, at this point, it's not like we're the ones leading this.
Speaker 12: We are we have no say.
Speaker 13: Basically, we can make our arguments, but it's entirely up to the court, and if the other side, you know, puts an emergency motion forward or you know, does whatever, you know, courts ordered machinations that they desire, then we just have to roll with the punches. So we're still in this state of uncertainty, and I guess at this point we're like teetering on the edge, but we're blindfolded. We don't know if we're about to dive. We're about to climb higher. We really don't know at this point, but we should know later. Today have a bit of a more firm grasp on the future of info wars.
Speaker 3: Wow, just pure insanity. We will certainly be praying for you here, and I know that people most certainly have your support, and God bless you guys for hanging in this fight as long as you have. But the weaponization of the legal system to go after individuals deemed inconvenient to the establishment is just truly tear So I'm glad you guys are hanging strong. Last question for you, Harrison, before we're out of time, how do we fight back if seemingly everything is rigged?
Speaker 13: Well, you know, them rigging everything is evidence of how effective our strategy has been. They wouldn't be going after us if it was all lost. They wouldn't be censoring us if it didn't matter that we talked and could overthrow their system. So take this as a as a you know, a badge of honor and say, look, they're censoring us because our words have the power to destroy.
Speaker 12: Their entire system.
Speaker 13: What we express the information that we are able to get out there through our audience, through the people watching this right now sharing these types of videos. By doing that, we can actually stop the New World Order and overthrow these people in a peaceful way, as our founding fathers intended. And they're so terrified of that that they are basically burning the Constitution in an attempt to shut down our movement. So just take it as a badge of honor and recognize that the harder they fight, the more it means that we're winning. So we'll keep our heads up and we'll stay in the fight because it's really our only option.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 13: The only other option is to lie down and die, and we're not about to do that, so we'll keep fighting.
Speaker 3: Liberty or death. Harrison, we are all out of time for today. Thank you so much for your time and your amazing insight.
Speaker 1: We really appreciate you.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Coming up next, we'll continue the conversation on censorship and the importance of free speech with Leohoman.
Speaker 1: Right up for the break, stay with us.
Speaker 11: For all of our viewers asking where what American news is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to Oan Live OA and Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OAN Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 8: Question for you what is Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search FORAAN. Enjoy all the great programming offered by O and N, including my show in Focus. Do you know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation.
Speaker 1: Weocome MAC.
Speaker 3: The attack on American's constitutional right to freedom of speech is not only coming from within our own compromise government and weaponized agencies. But the globalists hill bent on complete control and domination. This was made painfully obvious the United Nations introduced the new International Day for Countering Hate.
Speaker 1: Speech on June eighteenth of this year.
Speaker 3: In fact, the United Nations has introduced a strategy and Plan of action of so called hate speech which would quote provide a framework to tackle both the causes and impacts of this scorge, and the United Nations is currently preparing global Principles for Information Integrity to guide decision makers around these issues.
Speaker 1: Why do these people insist.
Speaker 3: On imposing their inverted paradigm on we the people? Well, let's ask veteran investigative journalists Leo Homan. Leo, thanks for being with us. It's great to see you. Can you tell us more about this United Nations proposal against so called hate speech?
Speaker 1: What is the deal here?
Speaker 5: Yes, the UN has issued a set of guidelines dozens and dozens of pages on that it wants the nations of the world to follow and implement as they go about regulating the free speech of we the people. It doesn't matter if it's the United States, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain, France, Australia, all of the nations are expected to now come to heal in the wake of COVID. I think COVID was really a major step for the globalists and able to in their ability to squelch the free speech of dissidents. Now, what do I aim by dissidents? People who go against the flow, People who have the audacity allison to argue against the main points, the main narratives of the mainstream corporate media and the big social media platforms, who are colluding with governments, to who shut down the voices of we, the people who disagree with you know, should we be taking nineteen different booster shots for a COVID so called virus that was not even a natural virus, but was manipulated in a lab, we find out, and then weaponized into a vaccine, a so called vaccine that changes the genetic makeup of the human being, editing the genetic makeup, and then putting it into a so called vaccine, selling it as a vaccine when it really is not. And we've now seen the utter dire consequences of that, people dying, people getting sick, people getting autoimmune diseases, people being sterilized, and so you know it's not just vaccines. We are being told by the United Nations, and it's vaunted leader here Antonio Cuterrez, the General Secretary, that we're not allowed to speak on any of life's great issues right now, elections, climate change, issues of life and death like abortion or euthanasia, LGBTQ agenda items. If we hold dissident opinions on any of these key issues related to our health, related to war and peace, related to election integrity, whether onborn babies have the right to life, and old people and sick people, and whether our children should be subjected to LGBTQ propaganda as early as kindergarten, if we have the audacity to speak out on these issues and that and we make our views public online. The United Nations is saying that governments have a right, not just a right, they say a duty and obligation. These are their words to shut that down. And guess what Allison today, the Supreme Court of the United States, agreed with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It is truly just a devastating day here in America with the with the latest ruling and everything that's happening globally. It's not just America. It's happening everywhere. We got a taste of that during COVID during the last election, when people tried to divert from the standard issued narrative and speak the truth.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's really.
Speaker 3: Only just ramping up, it's only just getting started, and that should really terrify every American. I think this is all just so obviously a massive psychological operation. It's all connected, and as you highlighted, it's so complex, and it's it's very difficult for you know, the normies to see through. And as we know, they they're using divide and conquer strategy here, and the powers that be will use their social engineers to manufacture consent from both perceived sides, to take away freedoms from the other, and so on and so forth, until really, you know, it's too late, and everyone finds himself in the gulag.
Speaker 5: Right, I mean, they say, and now this is from the United Nations to document that states this is quote, states have a quote obligation under international law to prevent and combat incitement to hatred and to promote diversity, mutual understanding, and solidarity. Now there's nowhere in the US Constitution that has language like that that our US government has an obligation to prevent and combat incitement to hatred. Now, hatred is nothing but a feeling, an emotion, which can be expressed through what an opinion. So what they're saying is that if you hold opinions that certain minority groups and they tick them off. In this same document, they list them Muslims, Jewish people, women, refugees, migrants, gender diverse and trans people, and other minorities. So who is the who is conspicuously apps from that list? Christians. It's okay to say things that are hateful and offensive to Christians, but by God, if you say anything that's considered offensive to any of these other minority groups, you're going to pay. And it's the obligation they're now saying, of every nation in the world to make you pay. And they say that it is to be prevented and promoted. These principles now prevented that means pass laws, past hate speech laws. And when they say to promote it, they're saying, that's code for propaganda. You need to propagandize your citizenry, especially the young people. You know, we know we can't change the older folks, but we can get in the minds of the young people who are still in school, still in universities, and teach them at a young age that only certain types of speech are protected.
Speaker 3: Allison, Yeah, I mean that's exactly it.
Speaker 1: It really is amazing.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: Of course, too, hate speeches is code for speech that goes against the establishment programming. And of course the left loves to talk about how banning pornography books for children is somehow censorship, when they have absolutely no problem listing books with inconvenient facts is hate speech like this book.
Speaker 1: Called false Flag. Why queer politics me in the end of America?
Speaker 3: I mean, g Leo, I wonder why they have no problem censoring that sort of book.
Speaker 1: This is just insane. Do they not understand that the very thing they're cheering on right now.
Speaker 3: Will inevitably come back to bite them in the butt at some point and will shut down their ability to speak freely to you in the future.
Speaker 5: I don't think they do. I don't think they have that realization in their minds at all. I think they believe that because the folks who agree with them are very in very very powerful positions. We just saw the Supreme Court today rule six to three, essentially to agree with these UN guidelines that government have the right to collude with big tech social media companies to regulate not only what we are allowed to say and express online, but what we are allowed to see online. We were not allowed to see for the most part, the Hunter Biden laptop story three weeks before the twenty twenty presidential election, and because of that, people did not have all the information they needed to make an educated decision on who they wanted to vote for. The Supreme Court has come down today six to three, including two of the three Trump appointed justices, agreed with the United Nations that the government has the right to make those kinds of decisions on what you're allowed to even see and therefore have as knowledge when you go to vote in critical elections.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is an absolute disgrace.
Speaker 3: I thought, you know, at the very least we might be able to count on the Supreme Court to uphold the rule of law. Apparently that's just been thrown.
Speaker 1: Out the window.
Speaker 3: So it is deeply, deeply upsetting. Our moral boundaries are just being completely eroded. In common sense is apparently just not allowed in the mainstream cl we find ourselves in. And for some reason, people think government always has their best intentions in mind, when time and time again, I mean they've proven the exact opposite. How much longer can we depend on this system that is clearly designed to tear us down?
Speaker 5: Yeah? What did Ronald Reagan say the nine words we should fear the most? Yeah, I'm here from the government. I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Speaker 3: Terrifying, Absolutely terrifying, Leo. The crackdown on so called hate speeches. Of course, not just in America too, as we know, it's being getting it is and it's slowly being ushered in around the world as we you know, just spoke to I know, the Canadian government censors a lot of American content from its citizens already. I mean, where do we go from here? Is this just you know, the beginning of the end? And is there any way to stop at this point of everything that we say? And do you know any personal thought that misaligns with the approved narrative is censored and banned?
Speaker 1: Is there anyway out of me?
Speaker 5: A woman, a twenty year old woman in Germany, just last week recently, it could have been a week or two ago, was served with a sentence by a German court because she went online when she read about a gang rape of multiple migrants raping a thirteen year old girl. She was so horrified by the story that she went online and said that and called the migrants some pretty rough names, some use some rough language, saying that they were like a disgusting pig rapists or something like that. She received more jail time than eight of the nine gang rapers. I kid you not for making that comment online. That's where we're heading in the form of early free world. Of the western European countries, Canada, of the US, Australia, New Zealand, all of these countries that used to be form the bulwark of freedom in the world, it's being now turned around and inverted to where we are no better than communist China in this department. That's where we're heading. Like I said, it's just getting started. And these stories seem shocking when we hear them, but pretty soon they will become so routine that we will no longer be shocked unless, as you say, something intervenes, either miraculously through the Lord Jesus Christ, to turn the tide on this wave of tyranny.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 3: I just pray that the Lord will turns soon because I truly fear for the future our.
Speaker 1: Nation so long as this all continues.
Speaker 3: Scary times ahead. Leo, thank you so much for your time and insight. I really appreciate everything.
Speaker 5: Oh thank you, Allison, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: God bless com up next to have some final thoughts on this wave of tyranny and the fight for free speech.
Speaker 1: Stay with it, we'll be back in just two minutes.
Speaker 11: For all of our viewers asking where One American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to OAN Live. Oan Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OAN live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 8: Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network.
Speaker 9: Are available for free at on N dot com.
Speaker 8: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay Informed visit ONN dot com and if you want to show your support for One American News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirt, hats and mugs. They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some.
Speaker 9: Question for you.
Speaker 8: What is Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O and N, including my show in Focus.
Speaker 1: Welcome Back.
Speaker 3: Well, if today's episode wasn't enough to convince you that free speech in America is officially dead, we also have breaking news that, in a six to three ruling, the Supreme Court just sided with the Biden regime so that social media companies can continue restricting your speech. As was touched on earlier in the show Murphy Versus Missouri, it came down today giving authoritarian democrats a free hand to keep you using government threats to suppress speech through third parties, like they did to social media platforms during the scandemic. In this case, the plaintiffs were contending that federal officials specifically targeted conservatives who use their platforms to discuss COVID masks, vaccines, mail and voting, the Hunter Biden laptop, and the overall integrity of the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 1: But now with the latest ruling, the.
Speaker 3: Government is allowed to coerce social media companies to continue the ramping up of censorship on any and all narratives they disapprove of.
Speaker 1: And the best part, you no longer have a right to challenge it. So basically, free speech.
Speaker 3: Is dangerous unless liberals control it. As this means so perfectly outlines. I don't know about you, but this ruling is awfully reminiscent of the dystopian George Orwell novel nineteen eighty four, where the thought police punish those who dare to speak their personal and political thoughts that are unapproved by the regime. I think it's safe to say this will go down in history as one of the world first Supreme Court rulings quite possibly ever, and I would expect Biden and as henchmen to implement this to the fullest extent across all social media platforms ahead of the upcoming presidential election. This is a very sad day for free speech in America. Please pray for our nation. All right, that's all I've got for you for today, but we will have more on this topic tomorrow with constitutional attorney Chris Ann Hall, so please stay tuned for that and so.
Speaker 1: Much more until then.
Speaker 3: If you'd like to give me any feedback, feel free to shoot me an email and focus at oann dot com. Also check out our website at onn dot com, where you can download the OA and Live app and gain access to all of our exclusive, full length content. As always, thank you so much for tuning in. I truly appreciate your support. I'll see you tomorrow and God bless.
Speaker 11: For all of our viewers asking where what American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to oaan Live. Oa and Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is oaan Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting one American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for OAN Live and stay informed.
Speaker 8: If your cable provider doesn't offer One American News Network. Please call them up and kindly demand that they carry OANN. You're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there's strong demand for One American News Network. Please call your cable company today and kindly demand that they add OANN to their channel lineup. Do you know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five? Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion, and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of canceling. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at.
Speaker 9: O and N dot com.
Speaker 8: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 9: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some question for you.
Speaker 8: What is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common. The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device.
Speaker 9: Simply go to
Speaker 8: The app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O n N, including my show in Focus,