Speaker 1: One one best would be Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. Good morning, everybody. I want to begin with an international story here, Taco Bob, I'm down with that, all right. We go to uh little steeping England where Saint Andrew's Church was the victim of a break in and a robbery. You don't do that. Multiple religious paintings and heavy wooden frames were pinched, including artistic renderings of the Lord's Prayer and a few of the Ten Commandments, including the seventh Commandment framed shall not steal. Yes was stolen, so you get to whoever, whoever took days in overnight situation. Looks sounds like it happened about four o'clock in the morning. I can't help but think the thieves who grabbed this stuff. I don't know what their motivation was, but these things are going to show up somewhere on someone's wall. Where'd you get that? Stole it from the church? I guess you didn't read that one number seven.
Speaker 2: Huh, probably just thought, you know, Pope's on his way out. Sorry, Pope, that's not meant offensively or anything.
Speaker 1: But he's had a long, fruitful and productive light. Yeah, Yeah, definitely. I think he'd probably be the first one to tell you that.
Speaker 2: He planned his own out, you know, I mean, like he planned his ceremony after and all that. So he understands you don't steal from a church. But there's a bit of irony in that one. So okay, on to let's bring it back here to the United States. Luigi Mangioni is the suspected murder of CEO of United Healthcare. Right, we're all well versed in that situation. His roommate or not roommates, but in the same prison as a didy, right right.
Speaker 1: From what I understand, the latest gossip on this situation is we get someone claiming that Mangioni in his private life is into being watched while having sex. But he's in a perfect place for that now if that's really what turns but anyway, and to enhance this, he would compulsively record himself while having sex and then send the nude nudes to women that he knew. Hell, I'll give me in action here. The word is there's at least twenty videos of him having sex floating around out there, and the girls that are in possession of them. The women are too afraid to come forward or tell anyone for fear they may get dragged into the case. Yes, or bs on any of this.
Speaker 2: I can believe it, and there's no way I'd turn anything, turn anything. And that guy, if you remember, I don't want to hear this. He's alleged killer. That dude recovered from a jammed gun and still fooled half the country into thinking he was a hit man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're You're the king of using alleged So I figured i'd follow your lead there with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that whole thing with people following him and being into worshiping him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's disgusting. He's a murderer. It was.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting what the big healthcare companies are doing to the people. Bob, he murdered somebody, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course there's an argument to the other side of this, but you are pointing out there you don't just going gun someone down, somebody that has a family. Yeah, I know. Uh. North Branch, Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Surprise attendees at a funeral service for a ninety one year old man named Jerry Parkin. Jerry's friends and families had gathered to see him off with a final farewell when an entire crew of Burger King employees showed up at the funeral with a gift for the late loyal customer who I like to have it his way. Jerry frequented the Burger King almost every day of the week and sat in the same chair.
Speaker 3: Someone came into the kitchen at church and said, the whole crew at Burger King is here, and they brought a chair. It was filled with joy and just wanted to start balling.
Speaker 1: Then graved his chair with his name and his you know you're born and you're done.
Speaker 3: At the same time, it was just.
Speaker 1: I've never had anybody want to memoralize a chair in the dining room for somebody, a place of ourner, a seat of ourner. That was his seat. He always got there every morning, so we had to bring.
Speaker 2: His chair there.
Speaker 1: You can go. I have the visuals of this on her Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Who's running the King.
Speaker 1: Let's just set the crew over, the morning crew, which is when Jerry used to tend to uh frequently BK.
Speaker 2: Hey made it to ninety one, Yes you saw, Oma made it almost made it to one hundred and four, eating Mickey D's right. They didn't give her a chair though.
Speaker 1: Oh ma, uh huh oh ma. They all have big fair asses. Bobby, I was waiting.
Speaker 3: Lynchin Taco on demand.
Speaker 2: Tell loady.
Speaker 3: I heard wait you at