Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, Hey, I'm bad. Listen, I gotta talk about it.
Speaker 2: I am tired of hearing men and women crying about being single.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of hearing about it. Many people.
Speaker 2: Biggest problem is self, but they want to blame other people. If you were a person who really loved yourself, although I know you think you do, But if you really loved yourself, your focus wouldn't be on whether somebody like you or want to be with you. That wouldn't be your focus. If you really loved yourself. The truth purence, but it's there to make you strong. People spend so much time and energy invested in other people. They become angry when they don't get what they feel that they deserve or that they want it that they desire, they become angry.
Speaker 1: I don't know why women are, you know, the way they are. I don't know why men are the way they are. Hey, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Worry about you, Worry about you, Worry about you. If you're gonna worry, worry about yourself because you can get away from other people, but you can never get away from you, and that's where the problem lies. Your mindset is your biggest problem being single is not your problem.
Speaker 1: Your mindset is your problem. Just because you are a loan does not mean you have to be lonely.
Speaker 2: That's a little piece out of my book, by the way, that's going to be coming out here pretty soon, but I'll talk about that another time.
Speaker 1: It's the truth.
Speaker 2: People get deep into loneliness and then depression because they focus.
Speaker 1: So much on being lonely.
Speaker 2: That they don't they don't take hold of the opportunity of growth and development because they're so focused.
Speaker 1: On being lonely. It becomes something else, meaning they become angry and bitter depressed.
Speaker 2: Because of their loneliness because that's all they're fixated on, and then it turns into anger at the opposite sex. A woman has the right to be single if she wants to. A man has the right to be single if he wants to. I saw a video clip. Now I'm gonna tell you. I have to be honest. See I have a funny bone.
Speaker 1: God knows I have a funny bone, and I mean I laugh, I really laugh hard.
Speaker 2: I saw this video clip and I'm about to crack up just thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I'm trying not to.
Speaker 2: It was of this guy and the guy started off real cool, calm and collective, talking about the type of guy he is and how he, you know, looking for a woman, and laying out the characteristics and things of that nature. By the time he was at the end, he was screaming and yelling and living. I laughed until I cried. You don't wonder you alone, sir, No wonder.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants to put up with that. No one.
Speaker 2: You don't want to put up with yourself. No one wants to put up with a deranged person. Clearly he was deranged or he is deranged. But it was hilarious to me. See a lot of people want to blame the opposite sex. Look at yourself.
Speaker 1: Who are you.
Speaker 2: I've seen people say, oh, I love myself.
Speaker 1: It's not me. I love myself. I'm doing this, I'm doing this, doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you are, but you definitely don't love yourself, because if you did, you wouldn't be on here whining about being alone.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't you.
Speaker 2: You would embrace it, you would build on it. You will invest in yourself. You will be whining about being alone.
Speaker 1: If the opportunity comes and it's the right person, you will know well. People start their own mental maturity because.
Speaker 2: Of the mindsets that they have, they can't ever develop into mature adults. Although they are adults, they are not mature adults. And there is a difference in how you live your life whether you're mature or immature.
Speaker 1: It is a difference in how you live your life.
Speaker 2: There is a difference in the choices and decisions you make.
Speaker 1: When you have not done that inside work.
Speaker 2: You're always looking outward for what you need to be looking inside inside for you're always looking outward. Man, if you have all of these things you want in the opposite sex when you're none of them, you're absolutely none of them. That is unrealistic. You'd be what you're looking for first. That way, you will have something to offer. If you want someone to bring it to the table, you have.
Speaker 1: To bring it to the table too. People are called up in the wrong things.
Speaker 2: Their mindsets are on the wrong things. You're worried about the other person when you need to be concerned about yourself, who.
Speaker 1: You are as a person. Do you love yourself? That's why many people will never experience true love because they are so caught up on trying to find love. They're so caught up on trying to find love, never to receive it and become angry because of it.
Speaker 2: You don't know love if you don't know yourself. You don't know what it looks like. You don't know what it is, what it isn't You don't know what it feels like, because if you did, you wouldn't be worried about.
Speaker 1: A woman who don't want you.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be worried about a man who don't want you if you loved yourself, If you loved yourself, you would be able to see when a person is no good for you, when they're trying to get something out of you, trying to get your money, when they're trying.
Speaker 1: To ride on your coattail.
Speaker 2: See again, that's the difference between being mature and immature.
Speaker 1: They are not the same.
Speaker 2: And no one gets to mental maturity without some healing taking place.
Speaker 1: You, you, me too. We all have.
Speaker 2: To do that inside work in order for things to work well on the outside. Many people have gone to their grains and will go to their grains without ever mentally maturity.
Speaker 1: That's just fact. That's just fact. You're so worried about being in love or being with someone, enjoy you, enjoy yourself and I know people say, oh, well, single people, they get into a mold where you know, they've been single so long they don't want to be around people.
Speaker 2: Just because you're single doesn't mean you're isolating yourself. Stop getting it twisted. Stop it.
Speaker 1: Just because a person that is single does not mean they're isolating their self. A lot of.
Speaker 2: People are mature, They love themselves, They are not settling anymore because they've settled in the past and they're good.
Speaker 1: Stop thinking everyone is the same because they are not. I promise you, I guarantee you on everything. People are not the same.
Speaker 2: You have some people who are single who are doing great, but then you have those who are not of the right mindsets who are struggling, struggling very hard, and they don't understand that men and women are either mature or immature, and they.
Speaker 1: Choose differently, they behave differently.
Speaker 2: And if you're a person who have not mentally matured, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Know everybody think they are because people think maturity comes with age, but it does not. It does not. So if you're worried about someone else not giving you the time of day or whatever, you need to look at yourself. Why you're worried about that. It shouldn't even affect you.
Speaker 2: If someone don't want to be with you, that shouldn't affect you at all.
Speaker 1: Life goes on when you know you.
Speaker 2: Love yourself and you got yourself together mentally, it's like the old saying, water rolling off your back.
Speaker 1: You just move on because I'm a mature person. Don't want someone who don't want them, point blank the end. They don't. But many of you are waddling.
Speaker 2: You're waddling and you're whining because you have yet to get to that level of maturity. You have yet to get to that level of self growth and development.
Speaker 1: Get yourself together. Love, you, deal.
Speaker 2: With your inner issues, know who you are as a person, know your worth and your value. When you do that, you will think differently. That's stuff that's bothering you, ma'am. It won't bother you later.
Speaker 1: You know, some people just struggle because of the mindsets that they have unhere hearts and minds. I talk about it all the time. It makes it.
Speaker 2: More difficult to maneuver through life.
Speaker 1: Love starts with you loving yourself.
Speaker 2: I don't care what your job is, I don't care how you look, I don't care what you have none of it. None of it heals your inner issues. Your inner issues has caused you the mindset that you have, and those things come from experiences. Bottom line, what we've gone through.
Speaker 1: Is what forms the mindsets that we have, and it starts from childhood.
Speaker 2: But even if you experience trauma in your childhood.
Speaker 1: You don't have to carry.
Speaker 2: That into your adulthood, but many people do because it's so much easier.
Speaker 1: To hold on to familiar.
Speaker 2: Even if it's something that's causing you further issues in life, even if it's making things hard, it's still easier.
Speaker 1: For many people to hold on to.
Speaker 2: The negativity than to let it go and move on. You can't let it go if you're holding on to it. You can't let it go if you haven't healed from it. I really want you to understand this. It starts with you.
Speaker 1: And who you are as a person. Being alone does not mean you have to be lonely.
Speaker 2: Being alone does not mean you're isolated, but people with certain mindsets think, so, oh, you're in danger. No one is meant to be alone, and in the Bible it says that to some degree.
Speaker 1: But there is also where pau is talking, and he said Hey, it's best to remain alone. I'm not saying that's good for everyone, but what I am saying is if you are alone, embrace it.
Speaker 2: Come the best you that you can be. Positive, positive, and I promise you.
Speaker 1: What's for you is coming.
Speaker 2: Most people don't know that there's a difference between wants and needs. A lot of what people desire and wants.
Speaker 1: Not what they need in the first place, but people want it.
Speaker 2: Because of the mindsets that they have. So being single isn't the problem. The problem is you and the mindset that you have. That's the problem, because if it was not a problem, you wouldn't be whining and waddling because somebody don't want to be with you or because you're single.
Speaker 1: You will embrace and in that you will become the best that you can be.
Speaker 2: If you are an individual of a positive mindset, if you are an individual who have allowed healing to take place in your life.
Speaker 1: Most people haven't look around you.
Speaker 2: That's why we're seeing all of the travesties and tragedies because people have not allowed healing to take place in their life.
Speaker 1: They're either acting or reacting. I'm just telling.
Speaker 3: You you don't have to listen to me, not a bit, but getting on social media and degrading the opposite sex, whether it's male or female.
Speaker 2: That does nothing for you. He wants to be with someone who's doing that. So you're not making things better for yourself. You're making things worse for yourself.
Speaker 1: Whining.
Speaker 2: It's not helping you, it's working against you. No matter what you think, no.
Speaker 1: Matter what you say, there is some unresolved inside of you.
Speaker 2: When you deal with that and heal from that, let me say it again, when you deal with that and heal from that.
Speaker 1: You'll be a different person.
Speaker 2: That's the only way mental maturity comes through growth. And no one I do mean, no one on the face of the earth can ever grow mentally.
Speaker 1: By remaining the same.
Speaker 4: Millions of people in this world, millions up four millions.
Speaker 2: Are blind, brainwashed, and conditioned, and they've chosen to remain that way for a lifetime.
Speaker 1: People have adopted and adapted to ill behaviors, never choosing change for the better. You have people who are young.
Speaker 2: In their late teens, like nineteen eighteen nineteen, in their.
Speaker 1: Early twenties.
Speaker 2: Whining about being single, and it really doesn't matter what age.
Speaker 1: You have to look at yourself what are you contributing in your own life? What are you contributing?
Speaker 4: No one, no one can bring what you need in your life until you find that in yourself.
Speaker 1: You have to find love within yourself first. That way, it.
Speaker 2: Opened your eyes to all the game in the bullcrap that people will bring you ignored when you see it so again for the third or fourth time. Being single is not the problem is the mindset that you have. I'm leaving it right there.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening, Please share much love to eat in every one of you, and every episode the same, and I hope and I pray you do it. Thank on it. M