Speaker 1: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative.
Speaker 2: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 3: Mamdanni is also facing criticism over his new pieda' tair tax, fresh accusations his anti Israel rhetoric is anti Semitism, and now growing questions about how Mom Donnie is going to pay for his ten billion dollar a year agenda that's projecting to cost more than he said. Let's start with free universal childcare.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was in stantn Island. My friends, Mandannie out making a speech. You could not hear any of the speech about a minute and he gave up and left the stage after being booed off the stage. Welcome to the Thursday edition of both Snurdlei's Rush Hour Fastest hour in American media. I am, of course votes nearly and today was an important day.
Speaker 2: Rand Paul.
Speaker 4: And senators voted to send a criminal contempt referral against former White House COVID advisor Anthony Fauci directly to the Department of Justice, raising questions of your procedure pretty much. They did not allow the whole Senate to vote on it. The committee said, okay, we got enough. It was a party line vote all Republicans voted to send it. Democrats, including federalmen, voted no, and Senator Josh Hawley has said is saying that his office has already begun drafting a memo to Act Attorney General Todd Blanche urging the Justice Department to pursue a criminal contempt case against doctor Fauci. Uh lots to there. Let's listen, ladies and gentlemen to Jonathan Turley Fox News talk about that that would be cut too. And here's Jonathan Turley on Fox on the Fauci news signif Kent.
Speaker 5: This is not a small step for any committee and holding an official, particularly high ranking official, and contempt. We have the added wrinkle that just occurred where the committee will do a direct referral to the Department of Justice rather than allow this to go to the floor where it would face a filibuster and a higher requirement of sixty votes in order to be referred to DOJ. That's going to add a complexity, that's going to add grounds for a challenge from the other side. The law behind this controversy is rather murky. People may be surprised that the cases in this area are relatively sparse, and so what Fauci is saying is that I'm really not protected without the privilege because there may be questions in ongoing state investigations or new questions that would put me at risk. What the Committee is saying is that you have this sweeping pardon going back to twenty fourteen, and Chairman Paul specifically framed his final set of questions as only addressing matters within this confines of that pardon. So that's going to put into sharp relief for the court whether he truly has a right to invoke the privilege. What Chairman Paul is saying is that you can't be prosecuted for anything that you did or said during that period. All you could be prosecuted for his perjury and you were always under that risk all his previous hearings he testified in he was under the risk of a perjury charge if he testified falsely. Even if he gets immunity directly from the committee, he has that lingering potential. And so what the Committee is saying is that you don't have this privilege anymore because Joe Biden gave you that part.
Speaker 4: So Jonathan, how is so this is going to be less enough, This is going to be an interesting case as it moves through, by the way, ladies and gentlemen. Mitch McConnell the Turtle has issued a statement that he has been discharged from a rehab facility after he fell in his Kentucky home in mid June. He said, according to the statement earlier today, I was discharged from the rehabilitation center to continue my recovery at home. Elaine that would be his wife, Elaine Chowell, and a grateful for the many well wishes and support from friends, colleagues, Kentuckians, and for the attentive caw though obviously from excellent doctors and access therapists and hospital staff. He says he's gonna remain home on the advice of doctors. He's gonna maintain an intense regiment of physical therapy from home during the state work period. He'll continue to engage with his staff and colleagues on important Senate business. That last line thrown in there to answer the governor of the state, Andy Bischard, a Democrat, who's been calling for Mitch to resign because he's not healthy, something that rarely I don't even recall ever having a governor of state asking a United States senator resigned because that senator had fallen ill. But this is the state of things today. Andy Bishar are showing little class and the Shah, by the way, is one of those people I think is a Bishar is a potential threat as a really viable Democrat that has the possibility. He is a presidential contender. He has He's a bona fide contender, he has a track record, he is very well spoken, he appeals to people in moderates in both parties, and he could present himself as a real challenge unlike some of the others that the Democrat Party has put up. We're not going to listen to the full thing, but I do want to go to what you have is cut one. Piers Morgan was on with Rand Paul and this deals with the Fauci issue again. He was asking, well, why didn't let's just listen in rather than me.
Speaker 6: In America's better national interest. If you had given him full immunity, if you said, look, let's punk the possibility you plead the fifth you were the figurehead for the biggest public health crisis of our lifetime. We're going to give you complete immunity. Just come and tell the absolute truth would that, with hindsight, have been a better strategy.
Speaker 7: Typically, when people are offered immunity, the people that have aided and ambedded a crime at a lower level are offered immunity to tell the truth about people who are giving the orders. So I think in this case there are some people that should be offered immunity or could be. David Morenz was prolific about how he could transfer records. He was a twenty year assistant to Anthony Fauci, a confidant involved in a lot of the top echelon works. But he told people explicitly and repeatedly how to destroy records, how to avoid foya. He said, the boy lady told him that if you replaced it the s in people's names with dollar signs, that you could foil the foyer request because it wouldn't it is a literal request. It won't pull up misspellings. So he did all this to evade. He said, if there are messages you need to get to Tony, I can take these messages. I can take them verbally, I can take them handwritten. I can take them by carrier pigeon. Okay, I made that part up, but he said he could take messages around the government channels to evade the rules of government. I think he's somebody who if he were willing to testify that Anthony Fauci instructed him on these matters would be some of that. I think somebody ought to consider granting him immunity because he could get further to the truth. I would have, I guess a softer opinion of Anthony Fauci if he would come forward and say, I am sorry, I made some mistakes. I made a mistake, particularly on gain and function research in a closed system not known for openness, a totalitarian government. See when he was asked whether or not he had ever visited the labs in China or whether they'd ever been inspected, he knew of no oversight of the labs, and to my knowledge, the labs have never been inspected for safety. But many, many scientists came forward and said this shouldn't have been done. In a BSL two the ranking goes from one to four, with four being there.
Speaker 4: So here we go, before we get too complex. Fauci knew a lot more, and this game of function stuff. He went to Congress and totally obfuscated what he knew, and so no now, Ron Johnson, and then we'll leave the fauci stuff alone for the day. I might mention that on Saturday we're gonna speak with doctor Nicholas again, American's doctor, and I want to continue this line of questioning on Corona on some of the things that have been said, particularly Robert Kennedy did a very contentious interview with Dana Bash. He called out CNN, he called out the American media, but she also tried to grill him on vaccines. And I think his answer is worth analysis for everybody because he has been smeared as being this anti vaxer. That's the common left wing media smear against Kennedy, and I think his answer deserves to be heard and to be explained with his position on vaccines, including the Corona vaccine. So I'm gonna deal with that Saturday. But but Ron Johnson, I thought had something amazing to say, and let's listen in and I'll tell you what it is. If you haven't already picked it up yourselves. Cut three, Ron, Senator Ron Johnson, and on this faucy business.
Speaker 8: But it has been frustrating. We sent pened these records very early on in twenty twenty five, and it's we're just getting them in dribs and drafts. So you got eleven million pages which allowed us to uncover the fact that Peter and Marks was showing safety signals on the COVIE injections. But it's frustrating we haven't gotten these devices till now, but now we have them. I keep saying, even though I've been investigating covid for six years, we didn't get squat during the Biden administration. Now that we finally have documents, my investigation is only beginning. We're starting to interview current employees of CDC, We're going to be interviewing former employees of the FDA, current employees the FDA. I've issued a letter to Anthi Fauci come in for a voluntary transcribed interview. If he doesn't come in voluntarily, I'll seepe in him as well. So again, the American people deserve answers to these legitimate questions. Anthony Fauci is probably the only person who can answer some of these questions.
Speaker 4: So here's what I found, amazing, eleven million pages just now coming in. He's been investigating COVID. Ron Johnson has been steadfast in this throughout the entire Biden administration while they're demanding that you take these vaccines, Congress doing it's oversight. Hey give us the information. Let us examine what's happening here. We have oversight. The Biden administration totally stiffed the Senate, totally stiffed Congress on providing information. Now, during this time, a lot of Americans were saying they were having problems. We kept getting news reports about young athletes dying shortly after taking the vaccine, other people having incidents with their health after taking vaccines. And remember what the Biden stance was, you either do this, do what we tell you and take it, or you're gonna lose your job. If you're in the military, we're discharging you. And you had businesses around America saying if you don't do this and take this vaccine, your livelihood is over. You're done. And now only now six years later are we getting information from when COVID started, but six years after COVID studying, now information is fun finally being had, and some of that information points to they knew there were problems with the vaccine. And that's one of the things that Ron Johnson is saying, just now we are finally getting the evidence. Folks. There is so much here, and there is so much that people should be held accountable for. We shall see, all right, l Saiad news and other stuff coming up on this The fastest hour in American media, the.
Speaker 1: Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative.
Speaker 2: On the Red Apple Podcast network.
Speaker 9: Counties el said one of the primary zero of fifteen, zero of fifteen with the lowest share of college degrees. Ergo, he did not win in those working class areas. Where he did win, he won thirteen of the fifteen counties with the highest share of college degrees. So you're thinking about Democrats having real trouble amongst the working class, elsayad support came dramatically from those areas. In fact, not where there is working class folks, but where there are highly educated folks, more from elite circles than from the working class circles. And I think there's real worries among Democrats. Well will that transfer over to the general election? And elsay, I continue to have the problems that prior Democrats have had with the working class.
Speaker 4: Yes, that was Harry Anton, and that, my friends, is none of it. They like to say, well, his support is among higher educated. What do you mean by higher educated? What they mean is his support is among college indoctrinated leftists. That's what it means. Leftists who have gone to college, became indoctrinated under liberal and social colleges, voted for LSIED. The people who really work, who build, who work, who do things with their hands, those people, the working class people, reject this guy by a wide margin. Now that doesn't stop democrats. Democrat Sam Lecardo was on one of the TV shows, Let's very quickly see whether we have time for that, and he has an interesting cut. Five take before.
Speaker 10: You go, Congressman.
Speaker 11: This week's primary elections have resulted in several progressive challengers, as you will now, some I'm even backed by the Democratic Socialists of America defeating their more moderate Democratic rivals. As someone who positions themselves as a bipartisan pragmatist, does that worry you.
Speaker 10: We're a big tent, and I mean, I'd agree with lots of opinions from some folks who are in DSA, but we're gonna need everybody on board in order to defeat Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: I mean, how many times this is their standard we're a big tent. Yeah, we put in people in our party who think nine to eleven was a well deserved by America because we're a big tin. We're a big tent. We like communists in the party. We need everybody we need to to defeat Donald Trump. Really, they're still running against Donald Trump. We're a big tin. We need the communist and the socialist in our party. Good for you, guys. James Golden's nervely here with you, coming right back. Don't go away.
Speaker 1: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative.
Speaker 2: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 12: What I mean is that hurt people, hurt people, then maybe if we're serious about ending the hurt we should stop hurting people.
Speaker 4: That's right, folks, never forget hurt people. Hurt people, and if you're serious about stopping hurt people from hurting hurt people, you need to stop the hurt. Guns and roses not hurting. Appetite for Destruction went to number one in the US. It was fifty seven weeks on the chart already and selling over five million copies before it went to number one again. We talked about this last week. This is one of the best selling This is the best selling debut album of all time of any group. Twenty eight million copies of this Soul across the planet, Guns n' Roses, James Goldin Snowly with you here. Let us continue the discussion on the mister l sayad by the way, pronounce his name, please, Carlos, you know how to pronounce his name, don't know? You cannot have forgotten how to pronounce his name already, do you have? We'll have to get a refresher course from him, because it's not on the sheet today. We had that yesterday. I thought you would have remembered the guy's name.
Speaker 12: Our allies are launching is already more bitter. All you gotta do is look at the odds you're already watching on TV started today. You know they think that you want to use my whole name against me. Mike, listen, man, if you can't say the name is Abdrochman, keep the name out your damn mouth.
Speaker 4: All right, say his name, say his name, please, Abrahman. Carlos, if you can't say his damn his name, keep his name out your damn mouth, all right. Of Deluchlan anyway?
Speaker 1: Uh WONF B.
Speaker 4: Litcher was on with Fetterman and asked, uh Fetterman if he would yield to Delachlan and John Fetterman. Cut seven had eye response, Uh, I'm sorry, that's Cut six had a response to good old Wolf asking about him and are you willing to unify with Abdula lsied? For example, who's now the Democratic nominee of the Democratic candidate?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, the tough guy. He he called me ugly and then I should be on a pike. And I'm like the chief, I own mirrors. I know I'm an ugly guy, but if you want to put me on a pike, I mean he has like a really like a little man syndrome kind of energy. And now he was really arrogant in that race, and now he have just found out that you know, less than a majority of Democrats want him, and he has a serious responsibility between now in November to hold that seat.
Speaker 4: So you think he could lose to Mic Rogers.
Speaker 13: That's possible with without a doubt. I mean, the polling seems to indicate that that.
Speaker 4: It is in danger. No love lost there. Senator Also Brooke was also on Also Also Brooke also was on CNN and Senator also Brooke listen in the way these people dance around questions. Cus seven asked about the question of Democrats unifying behind Abdulachman.
Speaker 14: Say it are Democrats going to unify? There is real question around that given the insurgents that we've seen amongst Democratic socialists in the party. You are known as a moderate, seen as Isaac Dovere has reporting that Democratic leaders talk confidently about how they know the party can come together behind El Sayad.
Speaker 15: But then many.
Speaker 14: Dovere reports asked to go off the record to say just how terrified they are that the wounds just are too deep and festering to heal. And look no further than Senator John Fetterman asked about El said, and then how Elsiad responded, let me play this for you.
Speaker 13: A tough guy, he called me ugly, and then I should be on a pike and I'm like a chief, I own mirrors. Well, I can't come together with someone if you are willing to embrace people that loves Hamas or that thinks America deserve nine to eleven. I think I think that's reasonable.
Speaker 14: What's your response, Well, the response is that El said, Yeah, El said, Then answers Kaitlin, she says, what's your response to Senator Fetterman? And el Sad says, and Trumpt's words, what a lovely gentleman, that senator. That's not unity. How big of a problem is is this? Do you think people are downplaying how deep these wounds are?
Speaker 16: You know what?
Speaker 15: You know what? These have been passionate primaries. The issues couldn't be more serious, the time couldn't be more serious. These are really dire times. We are absolutely unified. Democrats are going to come tonize, we have no choice. Well, you know what, right on the heels of a passionate primary race, the passions are very high.
Speaker 4: We are absolutely unified. Does that sound like Unifie? It was passionate.
Speaker 2: Franklin to Hughes of the past.
Speaker 4: These people just double talk. They are incapable of giving Democrats a state answer. You know who gave a straight answer, Paul Bogala, Clinton Knight. Paul Bogala, who is now one of the big mainstays on CNN, gave an answer. Democrats are not going to like his answer, but Bogala gave an answer. Cut eight. Listen to Paul Bogala.
Speaker 17: Mean, Paul, you heard what he said there at the end. When I asked him if he plans to moderate any of those positions that Van Jones was saying last night is something he was going to have to do should he be the nominee. He basically was arguing that that is not the case in his view.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I don't know that he's got to walk away from anything he's done, except that guy. You mentioned, this streamer, Hassan Piker, who's not a Michigander, and who did say that I lost friends on that line. This is really a vicious thing to say.
Speaker 2: He said we deserved it.
Speaker 18: Who said he didn't care about rapes on October seventh, innocent Israeli's raped by Hamas terrorists. He needs to get rid of that guy, Okay, he needs to disavow him. The fact that he's campaigning with him is just making ads for Mike Rogers.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 18: And I know, look, most Democrats, and I've encouraged my fellow motters to support abdul Okay, I have, and I think they should because I do think.
Speaker 2: Trump is worse.
Speaker 18: But my goodness, he's got to make it easy for folks to come on board with him bye bye by rejecting the extremists that he'd been hanging out.
Speaker 4: With Hassan Piker, the guy they say you don't care whether Israeli babies were raped. He doesn't care about any of that. The United States of America deserved nine to eleven. By the way, he also said that if you really care about medicaid, you should kill those were his words. I'm not making it. You should kill Senator Rick Scott of Florida. All of those things this guy has. Tom Piker said the Democrats just hang around him, and he's palli pally pally with Rob de Luchman l Saiad. So he was asked about it. Hassan Piker was cut ten about all these people, saying that that the LSIAD ought to disavow him. And here is his mister, the United States deserves nine to eleven. Mister, I don't care if babies get raped as long as they're Jewish babies. Mister, you should kill Senator Rick Scott. This is what Hassan Piker says to people saying that a candidate for United States Senate should disavow him.
Speaker 19: Like everyone being like Abdullah's a ton of work to do mending bridges. Here's the take. Nuke for you.
Speaker 4: Okay, you are all.
Speaker 19: Unbelievably islamophobic pieces of shit. Okay, you literally called the dude a terrorist for months on end and like called him a sexist, misogynist terrorist, bad candidate doesn't fake doctor when he has like two degrees. And now you're gonna sit there and be like, well, you know, you've really got to come to me now, like what are you talking about? Do you want to win or not?
Speaker 16: Lock the in?
Speaker 19: Okay, lock the fucking And I do worry that there are some out there who, in an effort to make sure that they that this narrative that a progressive can win in a state like Michigan doesn't take root, will literally either subtly or you know, not so secretively endorse Mike Rodgers or stay out of the race. Well, you know, trying to push the excitement in the opposite direction.
Speaker 4: So you hear his response, His response is pretty much f you. You're all f tards and you're all a bunch of islamophobic f tards and screw you. And this guy is not back down one bit from who he is. And else say on any politician should be embarrassed, but they're not ro Kahana goes on this guy's show. All of the Democrats understand that this guy has an audience, and they refuse to denounce him. Caitlin Collins cut nine asked el sayat if he would disavow this Piker guy. Here's the response.
Speaker 17: I mean, he said that you need to renounce people like the left wing streamer Hassan Piker who was campaigning with you, who was out there in Michigan on Monday night ablate last night as well. Do you have any plans to do that?
Speaker 12: Look, I'll tell you this, I'm less focused on folks who are campaigning with me, more focused on the folks I'm campaigning too, and I think it's important to stay in touch with the folks who you want to elect you.
Speaker 4: So, no, he's not going to disavow him. No, he's got some little swarmy answer for that too. All Right, folks, we got to get to the clip of the day in the last segment, which means I gotta do this now. I got more sayad stuff, but we can save that till tomorrow. Look, this is the people's form. These guys are the socialist and I want you to listen to a guy named Scott Will, who is a teacher. He's one of the teachers of this so called and this is a socialist group. This is what we're up against, the Scott Will, the People's Form. Let's listen in to a session, and this is what these lefties are talking about.
Speaker 10: Like, if you're in such a position that you are, and maybe this is the lesson you know that we should learn from the commune. If you're in such a position, you can take over the bread coat, you know, the panera, Like that's your panera in terms of violence. And hopefully I'm getting the crux of your question correct, which is I don't think we should ever explicitly rule out, you know, one tactic versus another. I think that there's always going to be you know, the ruling class all is always going to have every tactic on the table, right, every single tactic is on the table for them. We should be able to think about in a way that doesn't get me subpoened, how we move in our spaces. Right, if we're in that position, we should take over, you know, the means of production and take care of ourselves. And again that's like you got to be in the right conditions for that to work.
Speaker 20: What can we do to fund organizing and arming the masses, or at least money to pay workers while striking for food and shelter.
Speaker 21: And it's either that or you have to resort to some type of carilla tactic or develop some means.
Speaker 2: Of signor infrastructure.
Speaker 21: Outside of the corporate or government system, things like I don't know, growing your own.
Speaker 17: Food or something like that.
Speaker 22: I remember you're talking about with Saint Louis and how they were able to take back the sugar plantation, right, the sugar, the sugar factories, all the different railroads because they built it right in a way. Could we use that as a philosophy to per se take back what we want, right with what's going on with Project CENCII with you know, in historical means, we're talking about with Fueto that got illed where they we had a whole railroad connected from the sugar plantations and they tore it down, right. So there's these like systems and stuff that we can talk about about. How can we actually mobilize like in the modern day.
Speaker 20: Right, A few people ask questions about the role of money and funding for the revolution.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna wrap this up now. This goes on, folks, you what these folks are talking about? Arming themselves? Can we take over companies? Can we start guerrilla warfare? This is the left. These are the people that have taken over the Democrat Party. They are the Democrat Party. I should say birthday to day for Randy Dubars born in nineteen fifty eight. Of course, anytime I get a chance to listen to this, it's a good day. All this love by Dubarge. Happy birthday to Randy Dubar's. James Golden Snurdley, we are what is this I'm reading here? Piker is a dual citizen with a Turkish passport. He's an anchor baby, raised and doctrinated in Turkey back in the US, prompted promoted by his uncle. Oh goodness of the wait a minute single is his uncle from the Young Turks. He's a founding member of the Justice Democrats who hand picked aoc Good Grief the Lynx. James Golden Snurtly with you here. Clip of the day coming up.
Speaker 1: The rush Hour with you Aames Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast Network. The clip of.
Speaker 22: The day you want to hear it is the cliparther day.
Speaker 4: Today we go to Texas where the candidate for United States Center, mister Tallerco, decides to weigh in on economics. And here he.
Speaker 16: Is Republicans and some Democrats sold the false gospel of trickle down economics, that that idea that the best way to grow the economy is to let the rich get richer and forget about everybody else. That the best way to motivate wealthy people is to give them money, and the best way to motivate the rest of us is to take it away. Someday, somehow, they told us the gains would trickle down to the of us. Trickle down economics is not a theory, It is theft for fifty years. For fifty years, billionaire mega donors and their puppet politicians have been stealing from the American people, stealing the wealth that we created with their bribes, their bailouts, and their billionaire tax breaks. This affordability crisis isn't something that happened over the last five years. This affordability crisis has been fifty years in the making. Since the late nineteen seventies, mega donors and corporate special interests have been buying politicians in both political parties, and then those politicians turned around and rigged the economy to benefit their wealthy donors at our expense.
Speaker 4: We have an.
Speaker 16: Affordability crisis, because we have a corruption crisis.
Speaker 4: We have an honesty crisis, and a common sense crisis. He is lying. First of all, what he calls trickle down economics is called supply side economics. President John F. Kennedy was a firm believer in supply side economics, and one of the things in supply side economics that he said, he explained it as a rising tide will lift all boats. That is supply side economics. His setup in this the false gospel, as he puts it, of religious terms, the idea that we'd let the rich give, take money, and forget, and they get and forget about the poor. From the nineteen sixties until now, we spend more on the poor than any other nation on earth, and that money comes from the rich because they pay most of the taxes. He says that we give money to the rich. No, that was not trickle down economics. Trickle down economics said we stopped taking all the money from the rich that we were taking and let them invest it in the economy. And what it led to was the most prosperous global economy in history until Donald Trump's first term. This guy was born in nineteen eighty nine, the year that Ronald Reagan's turned into this child. Doesn't know a damn thing about what he's talking about. All right, time to go. I mean, this Tella Rico thing is amazing. May God bless protect each and every single one of your families, your loved ones. Love and gratitude my friends from being here with me and allowing me to be with you. I'd willing back for the I can't believe it's already Friday edition of both Nerdley's Rush Hour. Until then, I bid you adio bye.
Speaker 23: Thanks for listening to Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Nerdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 2: If you like the podcast, share it with your.
Speaker 23: Friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcasts platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on here