Speaker 1: Good evening, everybody, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Night Live. I am your host, the Cajun Knight, Jacob Mook. We're gonna start off talking about some European debacles going on right now. We're gonna stop off in Dublin, Ireland. We're gonna swing over to England. We're gonna talk about some things going on in that region of the world for just a little bit. Then we're gonna take a side step over to America. Trump is doing a lot of things right now. Trump is being Trump. And this is not a necessarily positive or necessarily negative thing.
Speaker 2: I guess it really does depend.
Speaker 1: On your your perspective, right, your vantage point, your opinions on Donnie t himself. Although I gotta say, and we're not gonna spend too much time on this now. We're gonna talk about it more in depth in a bit. A lot of people who voted for him, a lot of diehard conservatives, a lot of the Maga movement, a lot of the Forever Trump is all of them.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It started with the Maxwell and the Epstein's situation. A lot of people start to lose faith in him right then the whole issue with him in Musk. More people start to lose faith in him as more time has gone on. We're not even a full year into his first term or second term, i should say, and a lot of his support base has shifted gears and are actually going more super critical of him.
Speaker 2: I'm not against this.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that you should just believe anything that somebody says because you voted for him.
Speaker 2: Everybody's entitled to be critical of everyone.
Speaker 1: That being said, he everybody thought he was at least good at reading the room. You know, wrote the book on the Art of the Deal and all these things. I feel like Donnie t has absolutely lost the ability to read the room.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about it more in death, but first we are gonna talk about Dublin, Ireland. Let's start off there, and for any of the good listeners to the Cage to Night Live that would like to be a part of the conversation next week every Wednesday night a nine pm Central, then go to the link in the description to Cajun Knight at Patreon. We only have one tier for entry. We're trying to grow this into its own independent information sharing podcast where we just come together and talk about the things that are going on in our day and age right now. And if you enjoy this, I know there's thousands of you to listen to this. And that's not me just being weird. Legitimately, there are thousands of people that are listening to this show, and there's only a small handful that are members of the Cajun Knight Retinue. If you would like to be a part of it, go to the link of the description patreon dot com slash Cajunknight. All right, everybody, let's get started with Dublin, Ireland. This is from Fox, but we have another article that's gonna be a little closer to home for the Irish. Dublin protesters clash with police, burn vehicle after migrant accused of sexually assaulting.
Speaker 2: An Irish girl.
Speaker 1: The migrant accused of attacking a ten year old Irish girl reportedly has deportation orders standing against him since last year. Yes, since last year. They got a little video on the conversation. We're gonna go ahead and listen to it at this time. Wow, absolute chaos in the streets and the cop cars on fire.
Speaker 2: Cool burn to the ground, dude, for.
Speaker 1: Anybody that's just listening to I'm trying my best to describe it, but basically it's just you know, protests, massive fires, cop car on fire. In certain cities of America, it's something that we're very accustomed to seeing. But in Ireland they haven't seen this in a few decades, ever since the IRA signed the peace Trees. They're using fireworks as weapons. Look at them being created because they can't have weapons.
Speaker 3: You know, is there no Chinese?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wow, all right, so it doesn't seem like there's gonna be much dialogue on the videos, but yeah, Ireland is in full protest at this time. Ireland Teller tears itself apart over migrant again. How Dublin has become a tinder box amid mounting asylum crisis, with represent resentment boiling over nationwide as riots break out over child sex assault near migrant hotel.
Speaker 2: I also think it's worth.
Speaker 1: Mentioning that they're all empty beer bottles that they're throwing. No bricks, no rocks, They just have that many empty beer bottles on hand. Get them out, Okay, well the Irish be irishman, of course, they got the empty beer bottles on hand ready to go at a moment's notice, I suppose Overnight riots in Dublin that saw hundreds of protests over the alleged sexual assault of a ten year old girl by an asylum seeker have added more fuel to a crisis that is increasingly tearing Ireland apart. The man, a twenty six year old who has not yet been identified, is alleged to have attacked the girl near the City West Hotel, which houses asylum seekers just southwest of the city. Around one thousand in raged protesters clashed with police last night, throwing bottles and bricks and launched fireworks at cops.
Speaker 2: Outside the hotel.
Speaker 1: Many carried signs reading Irish lives Matter while chanting get them out. Okay, yeah, it is now going to become a quote unquote racial thing because Ireland wants to take care of Ireland and not the migrants.
Speaker 2: But that's what their politicians did.
Speaker 1: Tuesday's protests saw police arrest six in the latest instance of fury at the government over its asylum process or policies. It was the latest instance of manifested anger to sweep over the country, which has become increasingly divided over the issue of immigration. Tensions were already heightened in Dublin this week after a Ukrainian teenager was killed in an attack at a Dublin refugee center, allegedly carried out by a Somali migrant. Wow, and there's all kinds of pictures of the protests and the things going on here. There's encampments. Vadim Devi Dinko Sure, seventeen, died last week following what authorities described as a serious incident quote unquote at an emergency accommodation facility in gratan Wood, donnag Meade. Two others, a teenage boy and a woman, were also taken to hospital with non life threatening injuries. Guarday confirmed that one teenage male, under stood to be of Somali origin, was arrested after receiving medical treatment. Officers have said they are not seeking anyone else in connection.
Speaker 2: With the case.
Speaker 1: Even before this week's unrest, Dublin had already become the physical heart of a debate around immigration in the country. Images of asylum seekers setting up home in a squalid tent city along the city's Grand Canal over the last few years have added to the tints added to the sense of a growing crisis. In June, around a dozen of the tints were slashed with thugs stealing the belongings of the homeless migrants.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay.
Speaker 1: One volunteer who helps asylum seekers told RTE that several men quote came around threatening that they had to leave.
Speaker 2: It was probably a cop, but okay.
Speaker 1: The same month, thousands took to the streets in another part of Ireland against what they describe as mass migration. Some three thousand people joined the anti immigration rally in Cork organized by Ireland's Say No, which attendees said signaled a feeling in the country that enough is in Protesters, describing themselves as Irish patriots and nationalists, said they have two main grievances, mass migration and a belief that they have been forgotten by the government.
Speaker 2: I would agree with these things.
Speaker 1: Footage of the march showed a sea of tricolor flags raised above the crowd, with chants including Ireland for the Irish and who streets our streets. At the time, the rallies leader organizer Ulternationalist Dublin councilor Malachie Stephenson, said that the size of the crowd would instill confidence in people who were concerned about airing their criticisms. We don't care what Brussels says. He told the crowd. We are going to take this country and run it for the benefit of its people.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Speaking before the local elections in November, he stated his view on how he felt this could be achieved. We need to close the borders and stop any more migrants coming in. Bro you're closing the borders of an island that this can only be done by your government flying or boating these people in. It's not like you have a when America has a border crisis.
Speaker 2: It's because people are.
Speaker 1: Literally walking through open gates that we have because we have a massive land border. The only border that Ireland has is to Northern Ireland, which is a part of the UK.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: The migrants made their way into England, then to North Ireland and then somehow made it through the barriers into Ireland proper.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but anyway.
Speaker 1: Last month, Minister for Justice Jim O'Callaghan yeah, said there were currently about thirty three thousand people in what Ireland describes as international protection. According to the BBC, that figure was seventy two forty four in twenty seventeen. So just seven years ago. Seven years ago there was seven two hundred and forty four of these International protection asylum seekers. There's now thirty three thousand. That is a massive jump in seven years. But okay, and Ireland's not even very big country. They don't have a lot of space. This increase comes alongside a growing issue of migrants attempting to use Ireland as a stopover to reach the UK ah There it is criminal gangs reportedly charge up to eight thousand euro where six thousand, six hundred pounds to smuggle migrants across the border from Ireland into Northern Ireland after advertising it as a safer route than crossing the Channel on small boats. According to officials who spoke to The Mail last year, They then have to the choice of staying in Northern Ireland or traveling to mainland Great Britain. Hundreds of people were intercepted as a part of the Home Office campaign known as Operation Comby, launched in April twenty twenty three to tackle abuses of the Common Travel Area, which allows people to travel between Northern Ireland and the Republic without restrictions. Meanwhile, figures associated with the hard right including former MMA fighter Connor McGregor, are increasingly speaking out. Yeah, McGregor has well pun intended. McGregor has not been pulling any punches when he talks about the migrants coming into Ireland. He has been a massive proponent of it, to the point to where some people are curious if he's going to actually make a run for some political office in the country, which I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I don't know. I don't know if he would do well with the position or not.
Speaker 1: But looking at his background, coming from abject poverty to what some would call some of the wealthiest one percent on Earth.
Speaker 2: Based off of his ability to fight.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think he would probably do a pretty decent job at being some sort of a politician in Ireland.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: McGregor spoke earlier this year at the White House claiming that the Irish government had abandoned the voices of the Irish people, adding Ireland is at the cusp of potentially losing its Irishness. The ex fighter, who last month dropped his bid for Irish president, Yeah Buddy, said ahead of his April meeting with Donald Trump, it's about time that America is made aware of what's going on in Ireland. What is going on in Ireland is a travesty. Our government is the government of zero action with zero accountability. His remarks have only added fuel to the fire. Yeah, I'll bet so. In Dublin on Tuesday nights, riots resulted in five people being charged, with many in public office condemning their actions. Here we got a couple more pictures of some slashed up tents in their little tent city that the migrants have made. Police were attacked with missiles and fireworks after violent flare violence flared outside the hotel.
Speaker 2: Okay, the missiles, just so everybody's clear.
Speaker 1: When Americans hear that, they typically mean like weaponry and rockets. Technically speaking, any kind of airborne flying object could be a missile, so like it should just say projectiles, like you know, bottles and bricks and shit. But yeah, for this, missiles and fireworks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A female GUARDA member injured during the violence has since been discharged from the hospital after receiving treatment for a foot injury. A GUARDA vehicle was also set on fire during the unrest. And I believe I'm not mistaken GUARDA is the Irish police. I mean that might be the Gaelic Irish Gaelic word for police.
Speaker 2: I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Irish Premier Michael Martin condemned the scenes of violence, stating there could be no justification for attacks on Guarday. He said, Unfortunately, the weaponizing of a crime by people who wish to so dissent in our society is not unexpected. The Guarday are prepared for this, but attacking Guarday and property is not an answer and won't help to make anyone feel safe.
Speaker 2: He added.
Speaker 1: Peaceful protest is a cornerstone of our democracy. Violence is not. There's no excuse for the scenes we have witnessed, all right, I hate to be that guy, I really do. Peaceful protests are not how Ireland got their independence from Britain. Right, That was done because of a group of people that took weapons and fought against the Black and Tan and fought against the British.
Speaker 2: If we're gonna be.
Speaker 1: Honest here talking about is the cornerstone of the democracy and there's no excuse for the scenes they've witnessed. The IRA would have a different opinion on that one. I'm gonna be honest with you, and yes, the IRA for the most part is dead. I understand that, but they have gone into the political side and they now had the political party called shn Fane. The other side to that is shn Fane is a socialist political party. So while the IRA does want shn Fane does want an Ireland owned Ireland like by Irish for Irish. They also have made very clear that if Ireland was to be one hundred percent free and clear of the UK and Northern Ireland Ireland was to be associated with the rest of the Republic, they would then turn themselves into a socialist country and go super neutral. They wouldn't be a part of NATO, they wouldn't be a part of the EU, and their waters would be open to whatever country wanted to go through them. And that's not a good sign for a lot of reasons, but at least on this point I can agree with them. When you have this many illegal immigrants making their way into your country, thirty three thousand as opposed to seventy two hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the thing too.
Speaker 1: It's not like these migrants are getting to Ireland and trying to make their lives better and assimilating to the society and picking up jobs and paying taxes and buying homes and just like just trying to start a new life in a new place. No, they're all intense cities and in specific hotels that were forced by the government to house these migrants. The Irish people are pissed, and in my opinion, rightfully so go ahead, Sam Not so.
Speaker 3: A lot of them aren't illegal. A lot of them was.
Speaker 4: A lot of them went there and they went through the refugee process and everything, but a lot of them have been using that as a clutch, especially since that they all have a certain faith uh. They This has also been the sense of global leader, the leaders of Islam Uh. They all they've been they've said they've they wanted to globalize into fight, which this is they Muslims have been going to every UH country and they've been trying to they for like the last couple of weeks, and you in the u k uh in Mischigan, dearborn.
Speaker 2: For years and years, that's not a new thing. But I hear you.
Speaker 3: That they've been doing parades.
Speaker 4: They've been doing they they've been slowly trying to take everything, take over. And when somebody calls them out, they say, oh that's racist, you're you're being islamophobic.
Speaker 3: They know how to play the system.
Speaker 1: They do, they do indeed, and uh, but most of the people who live in Deer Park, Michigan are US citizens at least at this point. They are the ones that are in Ireland right now. Yeah, you're right, a lot of them did make their way there legally as political refugees. But again they apparently have an illegal immigration crisis on their hands.
Speaker 2: And I thought it was the other way around. I thought it was people leaving.
Speaker 1: Somehow, the illegals from Ireland are making their way to Northern Ireland and going to UK to start problems. Apparently that's a UNO Reverso they're getting to England. Yeah, they're becoming political refugees in the UK, making their way to Northern Ireland and then going through the corridors to where they have free and open travel between the Republic and the Northern Ireland. I guess for lack of betterwards nation, I think that's an incorrect moniker to put on that.
Speaker 2: But territory, maybe.
Speaker 4: Did you hear about all, because we're talking about the UK and all. Did you hear about what happened to the thirteen yearld go in Scotland? How she got arrested because a a scumbag try to get her and her friend. Both of these blue girls told them to back off, leave them alone, that they're onder age, and he still try to make advance.
Speaker 3: So she pulled a kitchen knife and a hatchet and the police arrested her. Yep, but they didn't go after the pedophile.
Speaker 1: No, because he's a refugee. This poor, underprivileged person clearly could not be guilty of any kind of violence because he's a refugee. He would never And yeah, he.
Speaker 4: Seems to be suffering from a disease that there's only one Q four.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I got a couple of those curers actually in my hand on screen as we speak.
Speaker 4: But you know, yeah, called pedestalin non milimeter version. But I was talking about something more nate, nature, funny.
Speaker 5: And but if we do it now, by this time next year, we'll have perfectly good Halloween derec questions.
Speaker 1: We could. Yeah, the nine milim actually older in my hand as a silver bullet. Believe it or not, it's a firing nine mil but it's a it's an actual silver bullet. It's felegit just in case vampires want to play around. It's it's a hollow point too, So anyway, I.
Speaker 3: Was thinking more of like the rugoo since you in the Bayue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you know it goes for whatever. You know. It's better safe than sorry if you will, But go ahead, Royce.
Speaker 1: I was just actually curious how much you had to pay for a rack of nine mili bullets their silver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, believe it or not.
Speaker 1: A buddy of mine at the time worked at Cabela's and he got a couple of boxes of these silver nine meals when the time came, and he gave me enough for two mags just to hook me up.
Speaker 2: So I have no idea what.
Speaker 1: They cost, but if anybody's curious, it was a Winchester Luger nine mil. They came out with the silver edition, which is, in my opinion, pimp as hell, which I mean, I only have one nine mil. I carry a thirty eight or forty five, but I do have a nine mil and I have two mags of silver bullets. Justint you never know, right, you never know, but favors the prepared.
Speaker 2: So there's that. What's up, Sam?
Speaker 4: So quick question, do you think Boga Woo would go good of Lice and Grady?
Speaker 1: No, Because to the knowledge that I have once you kill it, it becomes human again, and cannibalism is frowned upon in this culture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, think of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which on the other side of that, I have no idea what wolf tastes like, but if it was to retain its rugaroo form, then I'm assuming it'd be more like a wolf. And but they only eat Catholics that cheat on lynt. So it's a wolf that only subsists off of human meat and or communal wafers. So I don't assume that's gonna taste great.
Speaker 4: Do you think that's because that that that the rugaro is really because it only goes after the Catholics. That's probably based off of the base of Guinevere, France.
Speaker 6: So so, technically speaking, rugaroo is the Cajun adaptation of the French word lugaru, which lugaroo is where wolf and French rugaroo is the Cajun French version.
Speaker 1: Cajun French and French are not exactly interchangeable dialogue, but it's close enough to where you can kind of understand.
Speaker 2: Each other.
Speaker 4: Linguistically, isn't it Because the French went through Louisiana and the gat with the Kioles, and that's why it's called creole French.
Speaker 1: You know, Creole French is different than Cajun French, believe it or not. So Creole French came from Haiti. Cajun French came from Nova.
Speaker 3: Scotia on the Canadians.
Speaker 1: So history lesson that nobody asked for. But we're here now, said okay, cool, French revolution happened, right, and all the bourgeoir z right. All the rich people had to go somewhere, and they had a French outpost in Canada that we're doing a lot of fur trading in that area and whatnot. Right, the British came in and removed them because Britain owned Canada, which is why most of Canada speaks English now except for Quebec. But that's the area where the Cajuns came from. They made their way down the Mississippi River and they ended up in New Orleans and in South Louisiana. So they had that dialect of French and when they got here that kind of blended with some of the Spanish influences here and some of the Native American influences here, and some of the English influences.
Speaker 2: Here as well.
Speaker 1: Then you couple that with Haitian Creole, and that made its way into New Orleans in a very similar fashion. So you had Haitian French Creole French blending with Nova Scotian and Quebec French to create what we now have as Cajun French. Now it's not a complete misnomer, Like somebody from France could probably understand the grand scheme of Cajun French, kind of like I want to say, a Spain to Mexico translation, but more like a Portugal to Brazil. There are some key differences in turns of phrases that are completely different, but the overarching like way the sentence structure works out in some of the words themselves, it's like a one to one translation. So yeah, and it also depends on where in Louisiana you're at. If you're gonna be hearing creole French versus Cajun French, it really depends on what city you're in.
Speaker 3: All I know is I had a buddy in BNP. His last name was Bougeoirs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, when.
Speaker 4: He taught me a little bit of French. Whenever he'd get drunk, he'd just speak in the French.
Speaker 3: It was funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm like, dude, I speak Panjo, not Viola speak.
Speaker 1: I will say this, you could tell if they're Creole versus Cajun, that they put tomatoes in their gumbo. That would be creole. And it's very different than Cajun. I am of the Cajun variety I am. I am not Creole. I am a pasty wat. I don't have any Creole within my within my my heritage. But no shade being thrown towards the creoles. I just I don't agree with putting tomatoes in your gumbo. Like something's wrong here. But these people swear by but anyone, anyone.
Speaker 2: So getting back on topic and sticking in the.
Speaker 1: UK, let's take a quick shift over to in fact, the United Kingdom.
Speaker 2: This article is from Al Jazeera.
Speaker 1: Why the UK introducing digital IDs and why are they so controversial? Kure Starmer's digital ID proposal has been criticized by rivals and civil liberties groups over privacy concerns. Now again, as we're talking about the migrant problem, I'm using the term migrant very very loosely here the problem that they're having in the UK right now, it's very interesting to me that here Starmer is now wanting to put in this digital system because we're keep in mind, we're talking about a country that does not have the freedom of speech, and then now you're gonna couple that with digital IDs that make it to where everything you do you have to use your identification card to do and buy everything, I mean filling up your tank of whatnot gas they call it petrol there, whether it's that buying beer, posting on social media, whatever the case is, it all is going to tie back to your digital ID card. But let's hear what Al Jazeera has to say on this. The British government announced last week that all employees will be required to hold a digital identification card amid Prime Minister Keir Starmer's attempt to curb undocumented immigration and reduce the apparent threat from the populist reform UK Party. Addressing the Global Progress Action summoned on Friday alongside leaders from Canada, Australia and Iceland, Starmer said his left leaning labor government had been overly squeamish about discussing voters concerns on immigration. Yeah you would think so, right, The left leaning party is squeamish about discussing concerns on immigration. Yeah, that sounds like it's a going trend for every country that has one of these.
Speaker 2: But let's get into it here.
Speaker 1: That he added has allowed parties such as Reform UK, which campaigns on a strongly anti immigrant ticket, to gain popularity. Shocker, I know. Reform, which is led by Brexit campaigner Nigel far Farage, has been touted by polling groups and is likely to be the Labour's main challenger at the next election due in twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Direct quote here. That is why today I am announcing this government will.
Speaker 1: Make a new free of charge digital ID mandatory for the right to work by the end of this parliament. So to have a job, to do anything, if you are an employee of company, company, doesn't matter whatever. If you have a job and you're drawing a check, you are then now going to be required to have a digital ID or you're not going to get paid.
Speaker 2: You'll probably get fired.
Speaker 1: But Starmer's move has led to a civil liberties row in United Kingdom, where the concept of national identity cards has traditionally been unpopular. Here is what we know. Actually, you've got a video right here. Let's see if this tells us anything new reforms anti immigration message.
Speaker 7: In the rolling hills of central England, Mattlocke feels a world away from the front line of immigration. More than ninety five percent of residents here were born in the UK, and yet in local elections in May, the anti immigration Reform Party swept to power in this county. Brian has lived in Derbyshire for three decades and is one of their new supporters.
Speaker 8: It's the first time I've ever vaulted this year because i wanted Reform to get to win.
Speaker 9: It's a legal immigration stopping, which which I think everybody does.
Speaker 7: Why was that still a concern for you personally considering there isn't much immigration just in this county.
Speaker 2: Well you see it.
Speaker 10: On TV every day, you know, it's it's all over the country.
Speaker 7: Reform has just five MP's, but it's pushed immigration to the top of the national agenda, with Labor scrambling to respond and Prime Minister Kirs Starmer toughening his language on asylum seekers.
Speaker 2: Will finally take back control of our.
Speaker 7: Borders, saying Labor was wrong to shy away from concerns over illegal immigration, even here in Derbyshire, where immigration is below the national average. The issue has helped reform take the county. For some Labor and Peace say that a more hard line language or migration isn't the answer, and they accuse Kirstarmer of shifting too far to the right. It could be a losing strategy.
Speaker 8: I think Kirstarmer's got himself into a difficult position because essentially what's happened over the past year is that he's tried to respond to the growing threat of reform. But what that's created is a bigger dilemma in terms of building a coalition that would vote for Labor at the next election. Because for every speech that he comes out with on immigration where he sounds like Nigel Farage or even in at Pell, he is turning off many of his own supporters.
Speaker 7: Labor Party members for whom the change in tone on those seeking asylum has been damaging.
Speaker 3: I'm just.
Speaker 11: Appalled, really inquired to shame. I feel the response should be actually much more asserted about the positive contribution immigration to make, reminding people that we're all immigrants. You know, it might be many, many centuries about, but that's what the life is about.
Speaker 3: People move around.
Speaker 7: From Derbyshire to Westminster. The fight to shave the narrative is the fight to win votes. Lena Usilinovich Al Jazeera, Mattlock.
Speaker 1: Okay, that one chick in the coffee shop, that's crazy. You need to remind the people of England that we are all migrants. I could be wrong here, but I thought that English people had a pretty strong claim to the island itself, as you don't know when the last time there was a massive migrant push into England was like the sixteen hundreds, like aside from Vikings. Aside from Vikings, I get that, aside from the Romans way back in you know, two hundred and one hundred ad. Okay, fine then, but like we're talking about over a thousand years right now. But all right, sure, that's that is a perspective I suppose. Moving on here, why is labor going head to head with reform over immigration? There is a direct quote here from Starmer himself. There's a battle for the soul of this country now as to what sort of country we want to be. This is what he told a conference of left wing and liberal Western leaders on September twenty sixth. That's why I want this to be out as as an open fight between labor and reform. So he wants this to be an open fight on the political spectrum, and he's using his country as the Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's that's a move. That is a move.
Speaker 1: You're wanting this to be an all out fight between the politicians, and you're gonna use the destruction of your country as collateral damage while y'all play pissing match. And I understand that American politics does this to an extent.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: The immigration problem in America might be worse to scale, but I would argue that the immigration problem that is happening right let's just call it migrants, not immigration. The migrant and refugee crisis that England is facing right now is a lot more detrimental to their country, just because of the sheer scale and numbers. I could be wrong here, but that's quite a claim. But anyway, let's continue here. Reform UK, headed by the right wing populist Farage, has moved ahead of Labor in public opinion polls and make growing concerns about immigration into the UK, fuel by record numbers of illegal small boats crossings from France to the this year. In an effort to assuage right wing voters concerned about immigration, Starmer wrote in an article in the Conservative Telegraph newspaper on September twenty fifth, there is no doubt that for years, left wing parties, including my own, did shy away from people's concerns about illegal immigration. A Yugov poll published on September twenty six showed that in general election, Reform would most likely win three hundred and eleven seats in the British Parliament, far higher than the five that it holds currently, while Labor would slump to one hundred and forty four from the three hundred and ninety nine currently. So it's obvious to everybody looking at the numbers in the polls here that this problem isn't a small bit. This is a massive thing that the population of this country feels very strongly about. Yet Starmer decided that he wants to make this a fight. Instead of reading the room, hearing the people, and being a representative of the people that elected him that position, he just decided, no, no, we're going to do it this way.
Speaker 2: But all right.
Speaker 1: There are a total of six hundred and fifty seats in the UK's House of Commons. To win a majority, a single party must win more than half which is three hundred and twenty six seats if Reform does win the next election. It has promised to deport undocumented immigrants on mass I have a feeling that they are going to probably take Trump's lead on that. But you know, hey, all right, so this is actually the speaker. I think this is a Farage speaking for Reform UK. Let's hear what he has to say on this.
Speaker 9: With all the glitz of a big party conference, what was until recently a small party on the edge of politics is taking center stage.
Speaker 10: We are the patriotic party. We are the party that stands up for decent, working people, and we are.
Speaker 9: The party on the rise. It's leader, Nigel Farage, changed the face of Britain by doing more than most to bring him out Brexit. Now says he'll rescue the country from decline and despair.
Speaker 10: They will not be forgiven for their betrayals over the course of the last five years, mass migrations, illegal immigrants crossing the Channel, sky high taxes and much else.
Speaker 1: But in the middle of this meltdown.
Speaker 10: Of these two parties that have dominated for one hundred years British politics, in the middle of all of this, there is a new strong, unified party that speaks with one voice, that knows it's determined to put the interests of Britain and the British people above that of out dated international treaties or dubious courts.
Speaker 9: His speech this conference comes in the week that Parliament returned from a summer break that saw nationwide protests outside hotels housing illegal migrants and asylum seekers. The mood and the lack of an effective counter narrative from Prime Minister Keirstarmer's Labor government and has helped propel reform to the top of the opinion polls. Many among the faithful see Parage as a Prime Minister in waiting.
Speaker 12: Whether it's part of reform or not.
Speaker 9: You know, if you believe in the UK and Britain, this is stuff you want to hear, isn't.
Speaker 12: It, Prime Minister in Waiting? Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 13: As neither said many times, we don't care your color, cast creed, your background or where you come from. It's all about the Britishness, the shared of values. If you're ready to save this country, come and join and become a part of her deal.
Speaker 2: Real quick.
Speaker 1: Shout out to that dude, the Sikh gentleman who had one of the most pimp nasty mustaches in the game.
Speaker 2: Just got to throw that out. I got to give respect where it's due. Let's continue.
Speaker 9: Ajael Farash has told his party to prepare for an early election as Labour battle's weak growth, growing unpopularity and internal division, and with more than faint echoes of the US President that he calls a friend. Para Arch says, you'll stop migrants, small boat crossings from France to port all illegal migrants that make Britain safe and great again. It's far less upbeat for the government, as Prime Minister Starma reshuffles his cabinet trying to reinvigorate his promise of change. Deputy Prime Minister Angela Raina resigned for paying too little tax on a new house purchase the Independent Ethics Adviser, saying she should have been more careful with the advice she'd sought. The label of tax evasion now hangs around the government's neck, and Kiostarma has lost perhaps his party's strongest link to its working class roots. While Nigel Farage revels in taking the next step his conference slogan towards making Reform UK the next party of government.
Speaker 1: All right, So that was Faraj, And I mean, I don't know. You could hear the rhetoric that your boy Farage is saying. It sounds very similar to something that we heard in American politics not too terribly long ago, interestingly enough, But again, I as an American who has no dog in the fight of the UK and their Britishness, I can at least get down what the man is saying. He wants to, in their words, make Britain great again again. It sounds like he's taking a couple of notes from Trump's playbook. But hey, I hope he does a better job with his role than Trump's doing with his currently, But hey, who knows. So why does the UK government want to introduce digital IDs? The UK Government's website says the new digital ID scheme will make it easier for people to for people across the UK to use vital government services.
Speaker 2: It's for people who have jobs. It's only for employment.
Speaker 1: So how is this gonna help people across the UK use vital government services?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: It will quote improve access to public services like education and social benefits by making it easier for everyone too quickly and easily prove their identity.
Speaker 2: The website says.
Speaker 1: I don't know this for a fact, but I thought Britain had something similar to America as far as a driver's license was concerned.
Speaker 2: I thought they had something similar to that.
Speaker 1: I thought that pretty much every adult had to carry some form of identification on them.
Speaker 2: But all right, it.
Speaker 1: Will also be available to use to prove your identity when voting in elections and will reduce identity fraud by minimizing personal details you give out. I don't think that that's gonna help. Actually, your identity can be stolen with very few information given about you prove your identity when voting in elections. Okay, I get down with that. I mean, I personally believe that you should show your driver's license when you go in to vote. That's I don't think that's a crazy thing. I don't think that that's an infringement on our freedoms or anything like that. I know the Democrats tried pulling that this last election and making its awhere you didn't have to show any identification to walk up into a voting booth and just cast your vote. So I don't have an issue with showing that. But how is it going to improve education and social benefits. I don't understand. I must be missing something here. However, Stromer told attendees at the Global Progress Action Summit that digital IDs would also make it tougher to work illegally in this country, making our borders more secure, as it would make it much harder for people without permission to be in the country to find a job. You mean, the people living intents, it's going to be harder for them to work illegally. They're not They're not working illegally. That's kind of the all right, sure, Sam, go ahead, boy.
Speaker 4: My first and only thought about this digital idea besides nineteen eighty.
Speaker 3: Four is the mark of the beast.
Speaker 1: But that's any Yeah. I mean, I do say in the in the biblical prophecy that you're not gonna be able to buy or sell anything.
Speaker 2: Basically, you're not gonna be.
Speaker 1: Able to go to the store or be a vendor if you don't have this mark.
Speaker 4: And in the UK, I've seen various videos and as far as I can tell.
Speaker 5: The not ai. But you can walk up and it's even shown on the news that you can just tat walk up, put your hand to a thing.
Speaker 3: It scans your hand and boom. You just bought something with your palm of your hand.
Speaker 1: So if they already have that in place, then what's the point of the digital id?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Big Brother eight nineteen eighty four and the them being trying to bring onto Satan.
Speaker 1: Is Britain becoming like it did in the movie vift Indata because I feel like it's about to get ready because Viva Vendetta.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But what was the religion in vif of Vendetta? Were they still.
Speaker 1: Catholic Anglican which they the Anglicans are The Church of England considers itself a type of Catholicism.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, but their head of the state is the king and not the pope.
Speaker 2: Right but he is seen as the Pope of the Anglican Church.
Speaker 4: And isn't that because King Henry divorce beheaded, died, divorce beheaded, survived.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, pretty.
Speaker 3: Much because none of his old ladies could give him a son. But in reality, maybe it wasn't their baby factory. Maybe it's you had low testosterone, you fat fuck?
Speaker 1: Oh well he wasn't always fat, but yes, also it was absolutely because he was you know, low tee. But that's not there's there's other things when it comes to like what you can do to ensure that you'll produce a boy.
Speaker 2: Most of its wives tales.
Speaker 1: But I gotta say I I'm three for three as far as my shots were concerned. I shot for a boy, had a boy, shot for a girl, had a girl, shot for a boy, had a boy.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I I don't know those wives tales worked out for me.
Speaker 1: But it's also very possible that that was complete luck of the draw, you know, I mean, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah.
Speaker 1: So the Church of England was an aka. The Anglican Church was founded because of was it Henry the fifth or eighth? I forget which one, but the guy in question, right, the tutors, and uh yeah, I think so. And yeah. Ever since then, the King of England is seen as the absolute religious figurehead of the Church of England.
Speaker 2: That's a thing.
Speaker 3: Funny enough.
Speaker 4: The wife that he had put in the bloody tower that was decapitated, well it said that her ghost is seen there a lot. I had a book on a ghosts and when I was a kid, even the the White House is haunted to by the way, I've.
Speaker 1: Been to the White House more times than I can count. And I'm not saying that it's not haunted. I'm saying I've never seen any kind of thing. Although the building where I was stationed Washington, d C. Eighth and I, the Barracks. It is the oldest occupied residence in DC because although it was founded in eighteen oh one, DC was burned to the ground in eighteen fourteen during the War of eighteen twelve. The only building in the city that was not destroyed was the Marine Barracks at eighth and I, because the British occupied it and used it as their headquarters for a time. When they left, they did not destroy it. There's many reasons and myths and legends as to why they didn't burn it down on the way out the door. But to that point, the commonade of the Marine Corps house is in fact the oldest occupied residence in DC to date. So there's something except for that, and it is haunted as all get out.
Speaker 2: So there's that home.
Speaker 4: From what I remember, it said that they the ghost of Lincoln is in the house, like in the bedroom that he slept in and everything, and that they hear the footsteps, and that what's the maid of the house even seen like thirty years after Lincoln was dead. They saw him looking out the mirror out the windows. So I don't know, that's too far north for my like, And so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm making a trip there here in about two weeks, so I will be stopping through DC as well.
Speaker 3: Will you please do me a favor and take a picture of Ton Tavern for me? Please?
Speaker 2: So, Ton Tavern is still under construction.
Speaker 1: The plan was for it to be rebuilt for the Marine Corps two fiftieth birthday. Some things fell through on the construction side of things and it's not completed as of this moment, but we will be checking out the side of where it once.
Speaker 2: Was and where it is going to be rebuilt. Also, like, yeah, that's the original.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll take a picture of the a national marker for sure. But they're building a replica Ton Tavern on the site or like across the street from But I am also gonna be making a stop through Quantico, Virginia at the Marine Corps Museum. If any of the listeners out there are Marine Corps veterans, I cannot recommend enough that you, at some point in time make a trip to Quantico, Virginia. And go check out the Marine Corps Museum. It is so freaking cool start to finish. It's awesome. The Vietnam room is kept really hot and really humid, and it's like you just stepped into Vietnam. The Korean War room is frozen and it's set up as the Frozen Shosen and it's cold as hell in there. It's it is sick. It is really cool how they've done the museum. So if ever you get the opportunity, highly ten out of ten recommend I'm excited to go back.
Speaker 2: But anyway, anyway, let's continue in here.
Speaker 1: Ministers argue that the relative ease of finding work with out a visa is one of the key reasons that undocumented immigrants are attracted to the UK compared with other European countries where ID cards are relatively common. Germany, France, Greece, Spain and Italy require citizens and residents to hold them, and last week in Switzerland narrowly approved a plan to introduce voluntary electronic ID cards as well. So more and more these countries are requiring electric IDs. That's interesting again, you could just show your proof of residency. You could just show a driver's license and I don't know if all these countries have something, but I feel like most of them have something along the lines of that.
Speaker 2: Why is that not sufficient?
Speaker 1: In order to get a job, you have to prove that you're a resident, you have to show bills that you're paying to a certain building that you happen to reside in, or whatever the case is. You shouldn't need a digital ID. But sure, Okay, moving on here, how would digital IDs work? The idea of a digital brit card quote unquote has been proposed by the Labor Together think tank, which is closely associated with.
Speaker 2: The governing party.
Speaker 1: In June, it published a paper which put forward the concept of a free digital ID stored on a person's smartphone using a planned gov dot UK wallet app. It is understood that information about a holder's residency status, name, date of birth, nationality and a photo will be included. The card could then be presented to employers, immigration off officials, Jesus I can't speak and banks to verify a person's legal status in the country. Currently, UK citizens had to present another form of ID, such as a passport or driver's license.
Speaker 2: Okay, I knew it. I knew they had a driver's license.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they drive on the wrong side of the road and their steering wheels are on the different side of the car or whatever. But I knew they had to have a driver's license. I know it wasn't crazy to prove their identity when applying for services such as banking or when applying for a job. So currently they already have in place what I've been talking about this whole time, all right. The government says, however, that about ten percent of UK citizens have never hailed a passport, while ninety three percent of adults own a smartphone. Okay, ten percent don't own a passport. That is your justification for forcing everyone who has a job to get a digital ID because of the ten percent out loud like that sounds crazy, but sure, Okay, that's that's a thing.
Speaker 2: I suppose. Moving on, let's see.
Speaker 1: Through Star Wars proposal or those star Wars proposal has not been fully fleshed out yet. The digital ID would be hailed by all UK citizens and legal residents. It is unclear whether self employed people would be required to hold a digital ID. Wow, but unemployed people would not be required to obtain the digital ID unless they seek employment. So if you're unemployed, it doesn't even apply to you. Cool and if you work for yourself, if you're self employed, as somebody that is self employed, I can I can, you know, get down on this. They're saying that they're not even sure if a self employed individual is going to be required to have one of these.
Speaker 2: So you're already showing cracks in your fallacies here.
Speaker 1: Okay, Anyway, over time, the ID could also provide users with access to services such as tax records, childcare and social welfare benefits. Again, I know they have something akin to a social security number. I feel like you could just use that, but all right, According to the UK Government's website, you will just need one ID in one secure place on your phone. This will make it easier to access some services without tracking down your physical passport, birth certificate or driver's license, as well as various utility bills and council tax letters. So what happens if, for whatever reason, cell phone service just goes down? You know, I'm not even saying some sort of like a hacking situation, although that is a conversation that definitely needs to be had on this one, But I digress on that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Let's assume that there's not going to be a terrorist group that is big with hacking, although all of them are. But let's just assume, right, and what happens if all the cell phone providers for whatever reason all went down and was having like weeks until they could get back up. So you're saying that the entire country would be screwed during that time. Yeah, all right. Anyway, according to the UK's government website, you just need it to one secure place on your phone.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: It will provide you who It will prove who you are instantly instead of waiting for manual checks and paperwork. That means you can get faster services across government departments. Again, you could just pull out your driver's license. It's an instant thing. You don't have to wait for manual checks and paperwork. You just pull it out. They look, hey, you're good to go. But all right, it will cut lengthy time spent filing in forms or filling in forms and documents, scanning by verification your identity in seconds rather than days or.
Speaker 2: Weeks for processing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Freedom is always going to be handed over because of ease and comfort, right, Despite historical resistance of national ID cards among the Brits. More than half fifty seven percent exact now support a national identity card scheme, polling by IPSOS found in July. The Labor Party attempted to introduce an identity card when it was in power in the two thousands under the then Prime Minister Tony Blair, but the plan was dropped because of civil liberty concerns.
Speaker 2: I can't agree with that, all right.
Speaker 1: What are the criticisms of the digital ID privacy issues? Although Culture Secretary Lisa Nandy said that the government had no intention of pursuing a dystopian mess. Wow, they're already calling their shot, but all right, civil liberty groups say they are concerned about privacy. Is privacy issues as people would be required to provide personal information to be stored on a government app. Okay, the government already knows all of your personal information. Having it on an app just makes it easier for somebody to hack into insteal.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna throw that out.
Speaker 1: Even though more people are in favor of national digital ID today than they were in the past, there are still a good deal of resistance to the ideas, said Tony Travers, professor in the Government Department at the London School of economics. There is a deep cultural and political opposition to digital ID cards in the UK. Many people feel they are one short step from authoritarianism and state control, he told Al Jazeera. Yeah, I think again most people could agree with that. Indeed, more than one point six million people have already signed a petition against introducing digital ID cards on the UK Parliament's website. Petitions which gain more than one hundred thousand signatures have to be considered for debate in Parliament. The Liberal Democrats party has also said it would not support mandatory ID cards. Last week, party spokesperson Victoria Collins said people would be forced to turn over their private data just to go about their daily lives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 1: And of course the liberals are going to say that the marginalization of already vulnerable groups.
Speaker 14: Yes.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind, this is the group that is currently fighting about whether they should outlaw first cousin marriages and their reason for this was because it was being very racist and bigoted towards marginalized groups such as the Gypsies and the Muslims. So okay, make as you're all on the same page with everything here Elsewhere, Some research groups have suggested that digital IDs could create additional barriers for people already living on the margins and exacerbate the risk of exploitation, social exclusion and poverty for undocumented migrants. Yeah, that's kind of the point. That's kind of the point, but all right. Alongside seven other organizations, Big brother Watch, a nonpartisan civil liberties organization, has written to the Prime Minister urging him to abandon the plan, saying it will push unauthorized migrants further into the shadows. Again, I think that might be the point. But sure, I won't solve illegal immigration. Well, no shit, it won't. The leader of the Conservative Party, which governed the UK till last year, Kimmy bodenknock bad knock bad notch I don't know, dismissed the plans for a digital ID as a gimmick that will do nothing to stop the boats.
Speaker 2: Very accurate.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Reform UK called the plans a cynical ploy designed to full voters into thinking something is being.
Speaker 2: Done about immigration. I agree.
Speaker 1: Writing in the right wing Daily Express newspaper last week, Faraj said the Labor government's plan to impose digital ID cards on all adults would do nothing to combat undocumented immigration, but it will give the state more power to control the British people. For Tony Travers, Starmer's proposal won't do anything to kirby illegal immigration in and of itself. It's one of the it's one of a series of proposals aimed at the issue. We're in a situation where reducing the number of illegal immigrants may stave off the electoral threat of reform, he said, adding there's no guarantee.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: So once again, I don't see this as a net positive, and I think they know that it's not. But I also think that they are trying to hedge their bets in whatever way they can to try to hold power over this nation at this time. So, yeah, everybody be on the lookout for digital IDs.
Speaker 2: If you're listening from the UK, this may become a.
Speaker 1: Thing that you have to have just to have a job, and the government is telling you that it's to make your life easier and more convenient.
Speaker 2: In reality, from.
Speaker 1: Everything we just read here, it doesn't sound like that's accurate at all. It sounds like this is trying to replace the system that's already in place. You should just be able to show your driver's license to get a job or to vote or to go sign up for some sort of a government program or education or whatever else. A digital ID does nothing to help you in the ten percent that don't have passports in the country. Again, I could be wrong. I'm speaking on this as an ignorant American, but I feel like of the ten percent that don't have passports, I would say the majority of them do have driver's licenses or some other form of identification that they could use to live their daily lives.
Speaker 2: Otherwise they wouldn't be living their daily lives. I don't know. I don't know. It could be way off base here anyway.
Speaker 1: Now, let's talk about this. Thousands of protesters march through London streets against the digital ID plans. Yes, indeed, more and more people are saying we.
Speaker 2: Don't want this. Let's watch this video and learn a little bit together.
Speaker 15: If I told you your phone is about to become your ID, whether you like it or not, well, it's all part of a controversial government plan to try and discourage illegal migrants.
Speaker 12: Let spell that out.
Speaker 9: You will not be able to work in the United Kingdom if you do not have digital ID.
Speaker 2: It's as simple as that.
Speaker 15: Well, the government says digital ID will be compulsory for everyone in the UK, but you won't actually have to use it, to carry it or show it to anyone unless you're applying for a job. The idea will be held on your phone like the NHS app or a bank card, and it'll include your name, date of birth, nationality or residency status, and a photo and possibly your address as well. By the end of twenty twenty nine, you'll have to show it to your employer to prove you have the right to work in the UK or they could be prosecuted, but the government says it'll also make life easier when applying for services like driving licenses, childcare or benefits.
Speaker 7: All European countries.
Speaker 15: Have ID cards, some of them, like Estonia, have digital ones too. Identity cards were brought in during the First and Second World Wars, but they were abolished in nineteen fifty two. Former Labour Prime Minister Tony Blair tried to reintroduce them twenty years ago, but the plans were dropped by the Coalition government because of concerns about cost, privacy and civil liberties. Digital ID wasn't in the Labor manifesto at the last election, and the then Home Secretary denied looking at the idea last year. It's opposed by the Tories and Reform who say it's a gimmick which won't stop the votes.
Speaker 10: I do not see a single benefit to the government having digital ID other than them controlling what we do, what we spend and.
Speaker 15: Where we go a mandatory ID supposed by the Libdems too. Contrary to prove us reports, the government isn't going to be branding it a brick card. Whole idea is hugely controversial.
Speaker 16: Employers already have a legal duty to check people's right to work. That doesn't happen in the black economy, and there's no reason that digital IDs will make that happen. If somebody's going to work for twenty quid a day in a kebab shot, they're going to do that. Digital ID or no digital ID. Nobody voted for this. This wasn't in the labor manifesto, and I think there are millions of people in the public who will say I will simply not do this. This is unwittish. We are not a checkpoint society. We don't carry papers and we don't like this sort of thing.
Speaker 15: So is this the end of digital pri in the UK, or small tech solution to the problem of illegal migration.
Speaker 1: Okay, so, as we just heard, it's interesting how the far right conservatives and the far left liberals are both equally against the digital IDs, but for very different reasons. Right the Libs are saying that it's because this is mean to migrants and this is racist.
Speaker 2: The Conservatives are.
Speaker 1: Saying, no, we don't want more government control in our daily lives.
Speaker 2: Either way it goes.
Speaker 1: It seems pretty unilateral that most people do not want anything to do with the digital ID, but the government officials are pretty much saying, nah, we're just gonna go through with it anyway.
Speaker 2: And I have to.
Speaker 1: Agree with what the lady said. For the black market workers, the ones that are working in some you know, kebab shop for twenty bucks a day under the table, they're already working illegally. The digital idea is not going to magically make them start working legally because the business owner already is supposed to be these checks to make sure that these people are in fact British citizens, and if they're not, they get reprimanded and they get fined and these types of things. The same way in America, if you get caught hiring illegals, you'll probably get reprimanded in some way, shape or form, because you, as the employer, have a duty to make sure that the person you're hiring is who they say they are. So again, I don't see this as going positively, but anyway. Crowds of protesters have marched through the London streets rallying against the government's plans for digital IDs. Thousands of demonstrators, controlled by strict police conditions, chanted and waved banners along the route on Saturday, which ended at the heart of the government Whitehall. The Prime Minister announced in September that the digital ID system would be introduced in twenty twenty nine and would be mandatory for people working in the UK as part of a bid to tackle illegal immigration. Former Conservative MP and Andrew Brigden Bridgden, Yeah, who was expelled from the Conservative Party in twenty twenty three for comparing COVID nineteen vaccines to the Holocaust based walked at the front of the march. One protester carried an effigy of Sirkir Starmer. See okay, there's people that are still protesting in these peaceful yet very much sending a message type of way. An advert for the protests on the website of organizer Mass Non Compliance said, if you accept digital ID now, it may be the last real choice you ever make. The Metropolitan Police told demonstrators not to deviate from their pre planned route and said and to stay on the left hand side of the road. Plans to roll out digital IDs have already faced criticism. Conservative former minister Sir David Davis, who campaigned against their introduction to during Sir Tony Blair's labor government, said while digital IDs and ID cards sound like modern, inefficient solutions to problems like legal immigration, such claims are.
Speaker 2: Misleading at best.
Speaker 1: The systems involved are profoundly dangerous to the privacy and fundamental freedoms of the British people. Very interesting, they're talking about fundamental freedoms. They don't even have the freedom of speech and somehow they're going to talk about fundamental freedoms. But sure, okay, So anyway, that is the current goings on in Great Britain as far as digital ideas are concerned.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, Sam, go ahead, no, keep them mind.
Speaker 5: This is also the same culture that can't be trusted with kitchen knives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: Which those are pood.
Speaker 5: Even if you take the guns away from people, people are still gonna find ways to kill people.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the weapons that they are using now, They're they're basically taking a hockey stick and they're cutting it off to about two foot long, and they're electrical taping a pocket knife to the end of it to essentially make a makeshift pickaxe. And I've watched people use this weapon on ballistic dummies, like you know, all the way through the human atomically correct skulls and everything.
Speaker 2: Dude, this is legal. We oh, it's very very effective with a pocket knife and.
Speaker 1: A stick, Dude.
Speaker 5: All a sword is is a stick that your place have to stick.
Speaker 2: With metal and sharpen it right right.
Speaker 5: A bow is a stick that launches another stick.
Speaker 4: But no.
Speaker 1: Case in point.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, I got a battle axe, and but I would like the bush acts also known as a kaiser blade or sling blade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen somebody use that. Oh, like it's.
Speaker 1: Crazy, bro, And then they started they don't have they have no guns, right, even the police do not carry guns. Right, the police carry billy clubs. And if you have somebody that is that violent to where like weapons are needed, then they have to basically sequester off the entire city block. They call in their version of the SWAT team to come in with real guns and then they take out the threat. It's insane And how many more people could this person hurt while you're waiting on the swat team to get there.
Speaker 2: It blows my mind. But neither here nor there.
Speaker 1: They started amnesty boxes, which looked like a like an American post box, like the blue box that you would drop your letters in.
Speaker 2: For knives, they want you to get rid of your kitchen, knives, anything that's big.
Speaker 1: This kookery that I'm holding, Oh man, this would get me imprisoned in Great Britain right now. And somehow they think the digital IDs are going.
Speaker 2: To solve all their problems. It makes no sense to me, but again I'm just an ignorant American.
Speaker 17: The Irish created a thing called a shelley, a fighting stick.
Speaker 2: Yes, very effective one.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I have something similar to it that I had made myself.
Speaker 2: I called it the walk cup.
Speaker 17: But huh, the shit it's effected and the mess up thing is like, how does Britain, the London, England, whatever you want to call the damn thing go from a wall dominating force to like the wolves was battered life.
Speaker 3: I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they decolonize themselves in very drastic ways.
Speaker 2: And they have yeah, old.
Speaker 1: Beans on toast over there is a shell of its former self. I'm gonna be very honest with you.
Speaker 17: But it still eats like the Blitzkriigs going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all those spices that they have from all over the world, they learned how to use none of them. It still blows my mind, but neither mine. No, not just turn to take this opportunity to shit on British cuisine or lack the robe, I should say. But as far as their government is concerned, it is more and more of them showing that they have not only lost touch with what the people want, they truly don't care what the people want, and now they're taking steps to go against what the people want. Not a group, both big sides, very polar opposite sides of the political spectrum don't want this, and the British government's saying, na, we're still doing it anyway.
Speaker 3: They they should have just stayed with the King, not gonna.
Speaker 1: Lie say that we're gonna be talking about a group in America that once a monarchy, just not Trump. But we'll get to that here in a bit. Anyway, anyone still sticking to the European continent here. I don't know how many of you have heard, but apparently thieves have stolen priceless Napoleon era jewels in a daring daylight heist at the Louver in Paris. So I gotta say, when I did stop at the Louver while I was in Paris once upon a gap, I did not go and see the jewels of this, of Napoleon and these types of things. I pretty much made a bee line to go see the Mona Lisa, because that was pretty much the only thing I really wanted to see. Such a letdown, it's the size of a textbook, and it is not worth all the hype that it has gotten, like at all. Da Vinci is one of my favorite artists and inventors and engineers and minds of all.
Speaker 2: But even still, but you want to talk about over hyped.
Speaker 5: The reason why I was hyped was the fact that it was stolen. It was a covered years later. That's the only reason I was so very hyped. And then the Ministry of like it with her half the smile or whatever. It's a smoke and it really isn't that noticeable and all.
Speaker 2: But like and if you.
Speaker 5: And then there's people that say, but if you take it and you flip it and you fold it in on itself, you see an ady. I'm like, that's just you just storting a picture of within on ourself. You're gonna get weird shit, agreed.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not taking away from it being a masterpiece in its own right. I'll give the credit where it's due, and I will always be the first to give Da.
Speaker 2: Vinci his flowers. Right.
Speaker 1: But that being said, it is not worth the amount of effort and sprinting through this museum that we did to try to see it before it closed and everything. It was the big womp womp, the biggest wamp womp of anything.
Speaker 2: But whatever.
Speaker 1: Anyway, somebody went to the louver and decided to use miniature chainsaws to cut into the exhibit and steal Napoleon's jewelry. This is pretty interesting, and I got another article pulled up that shows better pictures of it than this article. But let's get into it here. This is from Art News. Let's dive straight in here. Professionals. Thieves stole jewels of the incalculate excuse me, stole jewels of incalculable value, including pieces once belonging to Emperor Napoleon the Third and Empress Eugenie, in a brazen daylight robbery at the Louver Museum in Paris on Sunday, according to French officials and a New York Times report, so we are not talking about Napoleon, the dude that could, did all the conquering and brought back parts of Egypt and all these things. We're talking about his nephew, as a matter of fact, Napoleon the third. But still interesting and really really ballsy of these used to do it in the way that they did. Let's get into it. Interior Minister Lorent Nunez told French Interior Radio that the thieves struck around nine thirty am, using a cherry picker and an angle grinder to break through a window of the Gallery de d paulon the grand first floor gallery that houses France's crown jewels. The group smashed open two display cases and escaped on scooters within minutes. Bro they used a crane. A cherry picker is a small crane they used a crane and an angle grinder, and then once they got inside, used many chainsaws and then made their great escape on electric scooters. It's it's that's just I'm sorry, that's ballsy, but let's get into it here.
Speaker 2: Both led Parisian and le Monde.
Speaker 1: Which is in fringe. That would be the Parisian which is somebody from Paris, and Lamond would be the Mountain. Anyway, reported that the heist last between seven and ten minutes. The robbers, believed to be three masked men, used small chainsaws to breach the window, according to the Parisian. Surveillance footage reportedly shows them fleeing towards the A six highway, which runs southeast out of Paris. A third scooter was later found abandoned among the nine pieces reportedly stolen, where a necklace, a broach, and a tiara thought to have belonged to Empress Eugenie. One damaged crown believed to be hers, was discovered outside the gallery. Beyond their market value, the items have inestimatable heritage and historical value, the Interior Ministry said in a statement. Forensic teams are now compiling an inventory of what was taken The Paris Prosecutor's office confirmed that an investigation has been opened and that the extent of the losses is currently being assessed. Police are reviewing video footage and objects abandoned by the thieves. Police told reporters that no one was injured in the raid and that all means are being implemented to recover the loot. The Louver said it remained closed Sunday to preserve traces and clues for the investigation. I mean broad daylight, breaking into one of the most famous museums on earth and stealing crown jewels of France. I mean the stones on these dudes. The robbery has ignited political outrage. Jordan Bardella, president of the right wing National Rally party, called the theft an intolerable humiliation for our country, adding to the social media platform x the Louver is a global symbol of our culture.
Speaker 2: How far will the decay of the state go?
Speaker 1: I mean, your state would probably start to benefit a little bit more if you would acknowledge that your first lady is actually a dude. But neither here nor there. The incident comes amid growing security concerns at France's most visited museum in June, Louve staff stage day walkout overcrowding and chronic understaffing, with unions warning that mass tourism was putting safety at risk. Okay, I didn't know the Louver was understaffed, but okay, they've they've been striking there.
Speaker 2: Who knew.
Speaker 1: The Gallery Da Paulion, overlooking the sin also houses treasures once owned by Louis the fourteenth, including the one hundred and forty card Regent Diamond. The Louver, home to Leonard da Vinci's Mona Lisa, attracts nearly nine million visitors a year, with up to thirty thousand daily. France has faced a wave of museum thefts in recent months. In September, thieves stole gold nuggets worth seven hundred thousand dollars from Paris's Natural History Museum, while a robbery at a porcelain museum in Lemunge caused an estimated seven million dollars in losses. Organized crime today is targeting art objects. Rashada Dotti, France's cultural minister, said, museums have become targets. So this is some of the guards that are now protecting paintings. It's pretty incredible, you know, but Again, I'm not for theft. I'm not exactly a fan of burglary or anything like that. But also, you gotta give people their props. I don't know many people that's gonna be brazen enough to commit this type of act. And it wasn't like they were trying to be slick and look over here, look over there, none of this Ocean's eleven type of foolishness. No, dude, we're just gonna break in with a crane. We're gonna use an angle grind or break through the window. We're just gonna walk in three of us. We're gonna use little chainsaws. We're just gonna cut, We're gonna take it. We're just gonna get.
Speaker 2: On some scooters and scoot scoot on.
Speaker 1: Out of there. Bro, it's gonna be great. They're gonna they're not gonna know what hit them. And they actually did it, and they actually didn't know what hit them and they got away with it. Like that's mind blowing me. But you know he So let's talk a little bit more about it. Is from the BBC Priceless Jewels stolen in raid On Louver Museum in Paris. So this is one of the items that were stolen. This is an emerald necklace and earring set that belong to Empress Marie Luise.
Speaker 2: Napoleon Bonaparte's second wife.
Speaker 1: So this one is talking about Napoleon the first's wife, So that's wild. A man hunt is underway for a gang of thieves who carried out a broad daylight rave raid on the Louver Museum and stole jewels. Described as priceless. We already heard a little bit about this. They appear to have used a mechanical ladder to reach the first floor window before breaking into.
Speaker 2: The display cases.
Speaker 1: And escaping on mopeds. The gallery targeted house France. The Royal Jewels officials said nine items are taken. A crown belonging to Napoleon the Third's wife was seemingly dropped and found nearby.
Speaker 2: Now that's another thing too.
Speaker 1: You got away with it, but you dropped one of the nine items. Like of all of the things, you each only have three things to hold, and you damaged and dropped one of them. This is priceless, but sure I guess accidents happened.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Listen, let me cut down here to the uh so, this is the picture of the Louver itself, right, this, this fancy glass pyramid is the image of the louver that so many people have seen so many times before.
Speaker 2: It's very very famous.
Speaker 1: This is the seand river, which is apparently where they made their escape and then took off down this highway and out. So I mean again, just stones on these dudes. So this is Marie Louise's necklace and the pair of ear rings that's emerald, which I mean that is phenomen Let's see zoom out a little bit bit a better screen image of it.
Speaker 2: I cannot all right, moving on to the next one. What where is it up?
Speaker 1: This is the tiara worn by a prince or Empress Eugene. This is the wife of Napoleon. The third it was taken. I think this is the one that was recovered after it was damaged. This is a diamond bow that also, if I'm not mistaken, was yeah, it was owned by the empress. It is also among the items on accounted for. So all every bit of shiny speck you see on this is a die. I mean, that's just artistry. Next this is it's a number of items. This one was owned by Queen Marie Emily, who was married to King Louis Philippe the first Wow. So it's I guess a sapphire necklace, or it might be something. I'm not like a stone expert by any means, but it is a gorgeous piece. There's a pair of earrings that was previously belonged to the nineteenth century queen also missing. I think those are a part of the set that goes with the necklace that we just looked at a second ago.
Speaker 2: And then this is Marie Emily's crown.
Speaker 1: It was taken though another warned by Princess Eugenie was apparently dropped during the thieves escape. So again, priceless artifacts that maybe they'll get seen again, maybe they'll catch these dudes. But I have a weird suspicion that these items are already on the black market. France doesn't need any more embarrassment, and these dudes just brazenly committed a daylight burglary of some of the most priceless French artifacts. According to them, not my own opinion, from one of the most famous museums on earth. That is just that's incredible. That is absolutely incredible, all right, all right, So let me go ahead and check the comments real quick to see if anybody has shared anything else that we should talk about before we get to America.
Speaker 2: Let's see here. WHOA all right?
Speaker 1: So I let go away to the top here because I just saw some I think that's Elvish lettering.
Speaker 18: I don't know, Hey, everybody, that's the one now, the Shavian.
Speaker 19: That I was telling about.
Speaker 2: So that's a that's a Jewish language.
Speaker 20: No, it's English.
Speaker 1: Remind me, it's been a minute since we talked about it. I remember the word.
Speaker 20: Basically, this gentleman named Shaw did not like the fact that English was comprised of Greek letters, and like you have all these different combinations, and basically he put posthumously, they basically figured out a way to like rewrite the English alphabet.
Speaker 2: But it's fanatic, got you?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Well I'm gonna get to that. In just secon ho, Sam, you sent something. It's a picture talking about the Communist Control Act.
Speaker 2: What was that in reference to?
Speaker 19: Yeah, So that was earlier when we were talking about anti finnel on everything about how there's a certain group of here and everything and I can't help but like, well technically I was then I was like, hey, communism is a it did fundamentally is mental.
Speaker 3: It wants to fundamentally overthrow the government.
Speaker 5: And that reminded me of that McCarthy Act Anti Communism Act of nineteen forty three or forty four.
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Well, it's right.
Speaker 19: There, and if you can wait it up a lot, you'd probably be able to wait it a lot better than I can remember it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna read it. It's kind of off topic, but very interesting to bring up.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Communists Control Act of nineteen fifty four is still on the books, but it is not. Yeah, it is not. It's considered a relic of the Cold War legislation. While the law technically remains on the books, its provisions have been significantly weakened by court rulings and a general decline and anti communist sentiment, making it a practical non factor today.
Speaker 2: The legal status the Act.
Speaker 1: Was never formally repealed, so it technically remains law enforcement. It has not been enforced in decades. This is partly because of court rulings that have stuck or struck down or limited some of its provisions or constitutional grounds, particularly those related to First Amendment rights practical effect. While the Communist Party of the United State. It still exists and participates in elections. It is not actively targeted under this law. Its enforcement is considered.
Speaker 2: Legally and practically difficult. Today.
Speaker 1: I think we need to revitalize that. I think that if you are a communist sympathizer, then that would make you an anti American. Yeah, and I know that everybody has the rights of their opinions. I respect that, and I am the type I believe that you should have the right to the freedom of speech and all of the beliefs. And yes, that being said, I believe also that communism spits in the face of the American way as a very fundamental basis.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm with that.
Speaker 4: And it spits in the face of God. They want the government to be a god, and I feel like cool. So if you want to be a communist, fine, then you.
Speaker 3: Get to choose and choose what you get to choose.
Speaker 5: The gallows or phone squad, the.
Speaker 2: Thing that kills me.
Speaker 1: There are communist countries operating today.
Speaker 2: Just go move to one of them. They'll take you with open arms. I just.
Speaker 3: Go to communism, go to North Korea.
Speaker 1: You'll have a great.
Speaker 2: Time, you know.
Speaker 1: Just get used to not eating and if like that's the thing that you're cool with, then like get after it, homie.
Speaker 2: More more power to you.
Speaker 5: But by the way, call Kim Jong un call him a panda.
Speaker 2: Kim John called Hua panda.
Speaker 4: No, I'm telling them to call him one.
Speaker 1: While Jizuping is the one that it's illegal to call him a panda. But that is also the Chinese Communist Party leader. So I mean yes to that. But also I feel like your life would be exponentially better in China than in North Korea.
Speaker 2: But that's another great example.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't know what the Chinese immigration policy looks like, but if you want to be in a communist nation that bad, see what you can do to you know, become a Chinese citizen.
Speaker 2: And then move the I go for it.
Speaker 1: I believe that everybody should have the freedom to live wherever the hell they want. You have to abide by the laws of the land when.
Speaker 2: You get there.
Speaker 1: But if you're already a communist sympathizer, they have these places, we have the technology.
Speaker 3: You know, y'all could also go to Russia.
Speaker 4: They're commus.
Speaker 1: They are technically a democratic country these days, although it's more of an oligarchical type of situation. But the remnants of communism and communist sympathies are still in the country, but not on a governmental standpoint. That's more of the small pockets of the civilian population. Some of them really do still believe in communism, but I would say it's the minority in today's day.
Speaker 4: And Age didn't putin say he wants to rebuild the Union, the Soviet Union.
Speaker 1: He wants to restore Russia to its former glory, but he he has made no inclinations aside from, of course, him invading Ukraine as a sovereign nation. He has not made any movements as far as wanting to make all of the stands Russia again, or any of these things. So, yeah, Tony, I see, I knew you were going to weigh in on this and please give us some clarification.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you knew.
Speaker 12: Yeah, He's on record saying quote similar to what we have here, but he said anyone who doesn't lament the fall of the Soviet Union has no heart. Anyone who wants to bring it back has no brain.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, so there we have it. Russia is not trying to take over its former Soviet states. But I do think that Putin is trying to make Russia a very serious competitor as far as a world leading nation goes, which that also kind of makes sense.
Speaker 12: Yeah, just to expand another little bit, he was specifically talking about communism and he's been in charge. He was in charge through twenty seve and the communists were expecting a big celebration of the centenary of the Russian Revolution, and he decided to really downplay that and say, now, let's not do that. However, there's another kind of complicated thing going on, because Stalin is still very popular in Russia, and you might be interested to know that they recently renamed the Stalingrad airport after Stalin again, and there's even a movement that's probably gonna succeed to rename the city of Volgograd back to Stalingrad. Surprising to me, because Stalin is very popular in Russia.
Speaker 2: That's my question. Why is he so popular?
Speaker 1: People hated him, not in the beginning, of course, but when it got to the end of his life, they literally sat there and watched him slowly die painfully and just like, oh no, maybe we should do something for like days, Why is he very popular in the Russian Zeitgeist these days.
Speaker 12: Well, he's got a reputation for saving Russia multiple times from the worst of the Communists in the twenties and early thirties and then also in World War Two, and outside of Russia and the other sovieta former Soviet territories, he's actually not popular, especially in a place like Ukraine, but within Russia, for some reason, he's very popular even to this day, even though Communism itself is not that popular.
Speaker 2: That is mind blowing to me.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's hard to wrap your mind around. It's hard for me to wrap my mind around. But I think they got kind of a troubled relationship with their past, kind of like our Southern Confederates and their descendants, where they're not proud of many aspects of their past, but there's other ways that they just don't want to repudiate all of it, and they think that there was some good in it. So it's they got the same kind of relationship with the US and especially the former Confederate states do with their own. So you know, like tear down statues and stuff, there's a very similar controversy over there anytime they want to tear down a statue, just like when our people tear down the statue of Robert E. Lee, and I'm kind of against that in this country. Yeah, same though, Yeah, it's very similar over there.
Speaker 1: And I guess, and I'm not an expert in Russian history by any means here, but they don't have a long long list of like national heroes that they can rally behind like they have some. They absolutely have some like very prominent names that come up when you think about Russian history outside of communism, right, like, they do in fact have them, but I mean, at least within living memory. Stalin was one of their top dogs for a very long time and he did put I don't mean to say Russia on the map as far as that's concerned, but as far as bringing them into the modern day and age, Stalin did a lot for that. So I could at least see how they don't want to forget that portion of their history. But again, I'm very I'm with you on that, like the people in the South are remembering Robert E. Lee or even you know, the Antebellum South. Yeah, they do want to move past the slave ownership aspect of it. But a lot of the Confederate generals and the leaders of the Confederate States are still looked at by the majority of the people in the South with at least some level of respect, not to the level of nothing, nothing like that, but to the point where there is still Civil War reenactments. The Daughters of the American Confederacy are still a thing. It's uh, it's I don't know, I don't know, but that's I guess.
Speaker 2: Stalin is popular again in Russia. So that's a thing that we all know now. Anyway, Sam, I see your hand raised.
Speaker 4: Keep in mind, Lenin's body is still on a display in Russia. Also talking about Stalin, he his key, he let his son die a German pow camp, even though the Grummansville gut Wood was gonna trade him back because they actually respected him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm about that.
Speaker 4: Also, Stalin was before everybody seems to forget that Russia was a part of the Axis halfway through the war.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the ribbon soft pack people forget about that one.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but again, hey, I I honestly had no idea that Stalin was popular in Russia again, but.
Speaker 2: That is a thing that we know. Now.
Speaker 4: Do you know what Stalin at You know that that's not his actual birth name. He changed his name to Stalin because he wanted it to be the Man of Steel, Uh, something equivalent. I think it's Man of Iron, but the name actually translates something of that calibric.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just kind of fascinating.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I can confirm it. It style does mean steel. And his real name was Josip Jushvili. He was from Georgia, which is a completely different language that very Wait you say Georgia, the country Georgia over there, like to blee see, but not not US Georgia.
Speaker 1: There's a country named Georgia.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 12: Back in fifth grade, we all had to do a state project and mine was Georgia. And I tried to look it up in the encyclopedia and I kept on, like, where where's the US Georgia? I'm getting is this central Asian place I never heard of?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Their flag it's very remnant of the Cross of Jerusalem, which I like.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had to do the same thing about a state, but I didn't do it.
Speaker 5: In third grade, I learned about Idaho, which are buddy white boy wizards from Yeah, which pretty cool, and they're there.
Speaker 3: They had their state dance is a square dance, and they're.
Speaker 5: State motto is here we have Idaho and they they're the biggest export of their state is the potato, which they call the apple of the earth.
Speaker 1: Which is also the French word for it, palm deter, which means apple of the earth.
Speaker 2: So there's that. Yeah, North Dakota.
Speaker 18: So there's the same thing with Hebrew the word for potatoes which means the apple.
Speaker 1: Of the earth. Damn, who knew. Yeah, my state project was on North Dakota. And then later when I did another project on a country, I ended up with Luxembourg, which was cool because I later on met people from Luxembourg.
Speaker 2: They're really solid people.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's like one of these No, it is its own independent, sovereign nation.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 1: They are one of the only true monarchies left on earth. Although they don't have a king, they have a grand Duke. Yeah, it's a very small nation.
Speaker 19: It was held to zohnick this and win the kaiser Windhilm and all.
Speaker 1: No, No, he was so like a duke is not like necessarily kin to the kings and all that things. Back in the day they were, of course, but the Grand Duke of Luxembourg. I forget which house of royalty he stems from, but uh yeah, it's a very small country. Their main export is like wine, and a lot of international companies are based out of there strictly for the tax exemption and like the low, low low tax rates. But it's like their company address is like a Luxembourgish like po box and shit like that. But yeah, interesting things, interesting things, all right, getting back to the chat here, let's see an official child Molliss's in Alabama will now be chemically castrated, which I believe they should be more than just chemically castrated, because you could still injure the youth with your hands and things. So I'm still the belief that a bullet fixes so many problems, y do what.
Speaker 4: I can't remember which state it is, but now they're pushing for total castration, which is not just the the the family jewels, but it's also the branch and everything, which they actually did that back it The Muslims country did that way back when.
Speaker 3: And but when they did.
Speaker 4: It, they would actually have to take a read like a like a read from like a river, those like the tubings and all. They would actually have to insert it into the tube to actually piss and everything and it yeah, and it was a wound that never really healed up. Okay, because they took everything and like clean shaven everything.
Speaker 1: Uh again, I feel like that's even still too good for these animals. But anyway, all right, moving on in the chain, at Roy sent us something here, a vehicle helicopter combo like an uber. What in the actual hell is this? Okay, let's explore this together. A six wheeled electric cybervan launches its own personal air taxi.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got my attention. Let's check it out.
Speaker 14: What if you could drive to your destination and fly to the next. Well expung AEROHT is bringing this vision to life with their land Aircraft Carrier. This vehicle is a combination of an electric six wheeled car aka mothership, and an eVTOL electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft. While you drive it on the road, the EVTL remains safely stored on the car's rear, ready for takeoff. Once you reach your desired spot, the flying car is deployed, taking off vertically like a drone. The car itself is designed to be sleek and aerodynamic, with high tech features that ensure a smooth driving experience. The eVTOL itself is powered by hybrid electric engines, which makes it not only powerful but also eco friendly. With a combined range of four hundred ninety seven miles, it's the best of both worlds, offering ground and sky travel in one package. And speaking of tech, the aircraft comes with AI assisted navigation that keeps you safe while you soar through the skies, and offering a two hundred and seventy degree panoramic cockpit. The flying body of this land air hybrid features an innovative six rotor double duct configuration. The arms and blades are foldable, making it easy to store and deploy, and while it's still in its prototype phase, it's clear that expung ARROWHT is pushing the boundaries of transportation innovation. This flying car combo offers versatility, cutting down on travel time and bringing sustainability into the future. With the rise of urban congestion, vehicles like this could offer a new and faster way to travel between cities, cutting down on hours spent in traffic. If this technology reaches its full potential, we might soon see a world where roadways and skies are just as connected as they are in sci Fi movies changing how.
Speaker 2: We travel, live, and work.
Speaker 14: So will we be flying to work within the next decade. It seems like a real possibility with the rapid pace of innovation.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's first off, pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Second off, I don't be trusting the AI to get you from point A to point B like that. But then also, yeah, now you're gonna have to get like air clearance to go from point A to point B. But I mean, if you're able to find a way to do it, as long as it stays like so low that you don't need the air clearance or whatever. The only other thing I'm worried about is I'm running into each other. But I mean, if they have AI driven cars like way Mow and shit, why wouldn't they be able to make this? That is that's wild? Okay, gee Royce, thank you for sharing that one. Holy shit, Sam, go ahead, I want.
Speaker 2: To pushing question.
Speaker 3: So something looks like it's a test to built.
Speaker 2: Look at motherfucker for sure?
Speaker 12: Is this U?
Speaker 5: Is this made by Elon or China? If it's by Alon, I'd probably buy one. But if it's by China, I ain't buy it.
Speaker 1: It's set X, So I'm assuming it's a Elon subsidiary, but I also don't know either way. It's as far as just an idea goes, that's pretty cool. That's pretty cool that you could have a van that it being electronic. I'm not the biggest fan of but okay, let's let's just take it for the prototype that it is an electronic van that is set to go for so long and it's a passenger vehicle. And then once it runs out or you get to somewhere where you don't want to have to like find parking or whatever, you deploy your helicopter.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I have no idea where you're supposed to park that bitch at, but it seems cool as a concept. I don't know if it's actually gonna get some real weight thrown behind it, but as a concept is dope.
Speaker 5: I could see it being used by black ops and everything. Take it up through some let them use it on everything to get what they're going, and they could throw some staining missiles on that thing.
Speaker 2: The song I can.
Speaker 5: Totally see it being used. I use the little chopper thing for will the common sense and all.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, dude, if you were to take out the windows of that thing, you could do some serious night hunting on hogs in Texas, so I can see that also being pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that maybe it'll get to the production phase at some point. No idea what that thing would cost, but uh nsrp on that thing is gonna be fucking insane.
Speaker 2: But okay, I know a.
Speaker 5: Lot of leadnecks that if they could get that, it would red down, would be looking like a birthday party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, indeed. All right, So next, Royce, you sent in this language, this is the one you were talking about that it's the English language but spelled out phonetically correct correct.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what is that sentence that you typed.
Speaker 18: Let me find I'm sorry, Uh, that says I'm getting tired at L.
Speaker 2: I'm getting tired l O L.
Speaker 1: And that's what you said in the You said Cyrillic, not cyrillic.
Speaker 2: Shavian Shavian Hivian Shavian s h A V I A N Shavian.
Speaker 20: And then I said, yawn, it's very d Okay.
Speaker 1: One more thing that we have to learn, I suppose, But yeah, it is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: There's another language that was made that way.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see, let's see, Tony says, I wonder how long they will remain stolen. Yeah, we're talking about jewels in France because everyone has to know what they look like. It is stolen property, so anyone caught with it will be in trouble. Maybe they'll go uh, they be able, they will hide it and ransom it.
Speaker 2: It's very possible. It's very possible that they will.
Speaker 1: Ransom this jewelry back, but it's also equally possible that it would just go onto the black market because there are some very very wealthy collectors of very very illegal things all over the world. So I mean, it's a what you know, who knows. It's very possible that they'll get caught in the next two days and be facing French federal charges.
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 1: But again, just I gotta put a little bit of respect on the macone's it took to pull.
Speaker 2: Off this heist. It's impressive.
Speaker 1: But all right, now, let's get to the next topic of discussion this evening. Apparently, Trump has asked the Justice Department for two hundred and thirty million dollars for claims involving past criminal cases against him. We're not gonna spend too much time on it, but yeah, all the allegations that were brought against him in years past, he's basically not only saying that he wants them to recant their statements, he's asking for restitution.
Speaker 2: Let's listen in.
Speaker 21: In an unprecedented move, President Donald Trump says he could be seeking to one hundred and thirty million dollars from the Department of Justice. That money is for compensation and damages over their prior investigations into his actions. According to our report brought the New York Times, the President's focusing on the two federal indictments brought against him after his first term. Both those indictments were dropped following his reelection. Julia Binbrooke reports from the White House.
Speaker 22: While President Donald Trump said that he had little knowledge of the specifics here, he also said that he quote could be seeking two hundred and thirty million dollars from his own Justice Department as compensation for previous investigations into him. This potential and unprecedented arrangement was first reported by The New York Times. The report suggested that Trump was seeking the money in connection with complaints that he had filed before returning to office. While speaking with reporters in the Oval Office on Tuesday, Trump was pressed for more information because.
Speaker 21: The New York Times is reporting that your legal team is seeking two hundred thirty million dollars from your own Justice Department now in response to the investigations and to you the good being, is that something you want your legal team.
Speaker 23: I don't know what the numbers.
Speaker 2: I don't even talk to them about it.
Speaker 23: All I know is that they would owe me a lot of money. But I'm not looking for money and give it to charity or something.
Speaker 2: I would give it to charity.
Speaker 22: Now, Trump did acknowledge the unprecedented nature of the situation where he would essentially be pain himself. As you heard there, He did say that he would give the money away to charity. He also mentioned possibly using it for the ongoing White House renovations, though many details remain unclear. It's important to note that any settlement might be approved by Justice Department officials who defended Trump or those close to him during the investigations at the center of this, and a settlement to Trump would come from taxpayer funds.
Speaker 1: Okay, so again, taxpayer funds are going to pay Trump for the pain and suffering that he endured during the investigations into him reading what was put up here. Trump complaint against the DOJ late twenty twenty three over FBI and Special Council probes into Russian election interference, and then in the summer of twenty twenty four over the mar A Lago search. During the classified documents probe, they were kept saying that it was illegal for him to have those documents, even though it was completely legal because he took those while he was president and the president has the privilege to do that. However, Joe Biden took insane amounts of paperwork and things with him, and the vice president does not have the same, you know, abilities as the president. Everybody pushed that one under the rug, so it all went away. Now he's seeking two hundred and thirty million dollars, and it's interesting because he said that he might give it to charity, might totally do that, or it might go to his renovations to the White House. And we're gonna talk about that one next because the American people are not too happy that he is doing this. Right now, Trump demolishes part of the White House's East wing for a two hundred and fifty million dollar ballroom. Indeed, bulldozers ripped chunks from the building on Monday to make room for the president's ornate event space. President Trump has begun demolishing parts of the White House as he bulldozes ahead with his plan to build a two hundred and fifty million dollar ballroom. The US president says the much needed project would come at zero cost to the American taxpayer, because that's how that works. After photos emerged of diggers tearing away at the facade of the East Wing. Trump is personally overseeing the refurbishment, having paved over the rose garden lawn and redecorated the Oval Office to better suit his taste since returning to the White House.
Speaker 2: I'm good at building things, he said earlier this year.
Speaker 1: Just were all clear here the rose garden that was put in place by Jackie Kennedy.
Speaker 2: He paved over it, sugain. There are some people that have some issues with this.
Speaker 1: Work began on Monday on one of the most ambitious parts of his renovation, the construction of a lavish event space to replace the East Wing. We're looking right now at a map of sixteen hundred Pennsylvania Avenue. This is the east wing in question. This is the West wing, the legendary West Wing. And then this main building, this is the executive residence, the actual White House itself.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 1: Trump has argued the ballroom was necessary because women must currently walk across wet grass and high heels to reach a marquee used for White House events. Their heels are going right through the grass like four inches deep, he said when announcing his plans for a ballroom in July. Is because the women are wearing heels in the grass. These poor women don't know what a sidewalk is. So we need to tear down the East wing, paveover Jackie Kennedy's Rose Garden.
Speaker 2: And make a ballroom.
Speaker 1: Clearly, that's the right course of action. He gave the same reason when explaining his plans to paveover Jackie Kennedy's Rose Garden lawn in March. With a capacity of nine hundred people, the ballroom will add ninety thousand square feet of ornately designed architecture to the White House. It was designed by McCrary Architects, which has released renderings of a neoclassical hall with a coffered ceiling and golden chandeliers. Trump has said the project will be entirely paid for by quote unquote patriots or donors. He has already received twenty five million from companies including Apple, Amazon, and.
Speaker 2: Lockheed Martin Shocker.
Speaker 1: In an interview with NBC News in September, Trump said it would hold nine hundred people, up from the six hundred and fifty previously estimated by the White House. The cost of the work has also increased from two hundred million to an estimated two hundred and fifty million. I am pleased to announce that ground has been broken on the White House grounds to build the new, big, beautiful White House ballroom, Trump wrote on True Social on Monday, completely separate from the White House itself. The East Wing is being fully modernized as part of this process and will be more beautiful than ever when it is complete. So again, I don't think it's a random turn of events that he is seeking a restitution of two hundred and thirty million dollars from the Department of Justice, and his new renovation to the White House will cost two hundred and fifty million, and he's already received twenty five million from donors. You see what I'm getting at here. You see what I'm getting at here. And then let's also not forget the Department of Justice being headed by his homegirl Attorney General Pam Bondy, the one who literally used to lobby for Qatar and then did the paperwork to make it okay for Qatar to donate a four hundred million billion dollar plane excuse me as the new air Force one that was done specifically by Pam Bondi for Qatar, which we're going to get into that on a culture Conspiracy episode here soon. But then you look at how what's going to be the legal precedence for this. It's unprecedented, as they said, somehow, I feel like he's gonna get that win.
Speaker 2: I feel like the DJ is.
Speaker 1: Gonna award him two hundred and thirty million dollars and uh yeah, it won't cost the taxpayers anything to build this, even though the money from the DOJ came from the taxpayers. So it's robbing Peter to pay Peter. But at least everybody feels good about it, I guess. But you know, let's watch this little vigia about it here. This is from Bloomberg Television, so you know it's gonna have its bias, but on this one, I think it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Let's watch.
Speaker 1: There seems to be no sound on this video, but uh yeah, you're watching. If anybody who's on here on the Patreon watching this, we are watching equipment destroy the east wing and just rip down the ceiling, rip down the pillars. They've already paved over Jackie Kennedy's Rose Garden. Yeah, and as a matter of fact, I'm going to be in DC in two weeks, so I'm going to get a very up close and personal view of this. And uh yeah, there'll probably be a YouTube video dropping on the CA Tonight YouTube channel. I know. I have not done anything with that channel in forever, being kind of busy.
Speaker 2: Life has been lifing like crazy, but I.
Speaker 1: Am hoping to revitalize the YouTube channel if has nothing else as a hobby. But uh yeah, the video of me going to Philadelphia and DC and Quatica and all that, that is going to be a YouTube video, so stand by for that one.
Speaker 2: But yeah, wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Trump is doing Trump things and now he is giving the White House East Wing a massive renovation. So anyway, I thought this article was kind of weird in the title. I felt like it would be worth our time to read it. Here it says, meet the young Americans who want a monarchy, but not King Trump. Yes, we are gonna be talking about the no Kings protests here. While millions of protesters took to the streets in fear for the future of the Republic, a growing fringe says it's time for an absolute monarchy. I don't think I would have ever had that one of my Bengo cards. Gonna be honest with you, because I mean, if you would have said it was time for a communist overthrow or something like that, yeah, I could. I could see that. I could at least put the pieces together in my mind a monarchy. But sure, all right, let's get after it.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: In seventeen seventy six, the citizens of the United States valwed to free themselves from the absolute tyranny of monarchy. But when America marks the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary, if it's independence from the British crown next year, not everyone will be celebrating. I am a big r Republican because I'm a member of the Republican Party, said Eric Zurlippi, twenty one, a political science major at North Carolina State University. But I am not a small r Republican because I do not believe in republicanism. I don't even know what he's trying to say on that, but all right. Zilippi represents what appears to be a growing but still fringe trained among young Americans. A believe that democracy is overrated and it's time to replace it with an absolute monarchy.
Speaker 2: Okay, if I were.
Speaker 1: Alive at the time of the revolution, I would have supported the Royalists and King Jordan's the third, said Zirlippi, the vice chancellor of Monarchists of America. So I don't know why he calls himself a Republican at all, but okay. The rise of monarchism among young Americans is consistent with a number of studies that suggests gen Z is more suspicious of democracy than previous generations. Fewer than one percent of the over sixty fives are in favor of an American monarchy. Yeah, no shit, But twenty seven percent of eighteen to twenty nine year olds in the USA would like to have a king or queen, according to you gov poll in twenty twenty three. Twenty seven percent of these and keep in mind eighteen to twenty nine. These are the college age, and like the young adults who haven't always quite figured it out just yet, you're telling me that one in four over one in four of them want to see a king or of America.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: Benevolent monarchy works, but that only works for the generation where it's still a benevolent monarch, typically the next generation, whereas this spoiled, rotten prince that becomes king ruins everything that their father made happen.
Speaker 2: But like, okay, the.
Speaker 1: Eldest generation is the most pro republicanism, said Zerlipia, who blogged under the alias Clements Magnolia, whereas our generation is the most pro monarchism. I feel like he's way off base here, but again, he's a college kid, so he's kind of out of touch with reality. On Saturday, millions of Americans attended the No Kings demonstration of protests against President Trump's perceived illiberalism okay, from San Diego to Boston. Rallies were held across more than twenty or two thousand American cities, with many protesters wearing frag costumes, a symbol of anti Trump resistance. I'm gonna be honest, I don't know when Pepe became an anti conservative thing. I know it was a big Internet meme for a long time, But Pepe of the Frog I thought was a whole different thing. But I guess there's been a cultural shift in that regard. Outside mar A Lago, where the President was enjoying a weekend playing golf, protesters in West Palm Beach held up signs of warning that democracy dies in silence and dictators fall when the people rise. But unlike their compatriots concerned about the future of the US democracy, the Monarchists of America are exercising for an entirely different reason. They want the USA to become more autocratic, not less. So these people are just on American It's roughly ninety five percent male. Yeah, shocker, It's a bunch of in cells, said Zerlippy, the associated the association's growing but still small membership. That's mainly due to the fact that women are not very often active within political circles. We are also active in gouts. That's incorrect, but all right. Similar organizations and individuals harboring doubt about American democracy include the United Monarchists Party of America, which says that monarchy is a completely legitimate form of government. And Curtis Jarvin, a blogger whose admirers include JD. Vance, the Vice President, Steve Bannon, the godfather of the MAGA movement, and Peter Thiel, the tech billionaire. Under the pseudonym Minchius muldbug Yarvin has built up a cult following within his with his theory that the president should be replaced with a CEO monarch.
Speaker 2: Oh boy.
Speaker 1: Given Trump's business background and his taste in the gilded furniture, some have suggested Jarvis's theory is fast becoming a reality. Some of Trump' supporters are openly urging him to adopt a more regal approach to the presidency. On Friday, the Team Trump campaign group posted an AI generated video of the President wearing a crown and ermine cloak and waving a crown or waving at crowds from the White House balcony. Oh my god, So this is Ian Hoover, twenty one years old, head of the ideolog Ideologists of Monarchist America.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeap, I said Incell. I did say Incell, And that's yup this dude.
Speaker 1: But Trump says that comparisons between himself and a monarch are wide of the mark. I don't feel like a king, he said this year. I have to go through hell to get stuff approved.
Speaker 2: It's very accurate. Kings say things and they get done because they're the king.
Speaker 1: He has to go through checks and balances because it's America, unless he does an executive order, which is just pretty much anyway. That said, the President posted a bizarre AI generated video on Saturday night which seemed to just suggest that he may have come around to the idea. The twenty second clip shows the President wearing a crown piloting a fighter jet adorned with the words King Trump. It's an AI video, y'all. He has seen soaring above a crowd of protesters in Times Square, Manhattan, before dumping vast amounts of brown liquid on them. Okay, supporters of a monarchy do not necessarily see the serving president in the role. However, Ian Hoover twenty one, who blogs that Thomas A. Briitsworth or Thomas B. Breitsworth and is the head ideologist of the Monarchs of America, said most American monarchs monarchists who actually want a monarchy don't want the Trump family. This is ludicrous here, but anyway, Yeah, so apparently this is the Monarchists of America's proposed royal insignia. Gotta be honest, I didn't know that there was a monarchist party in America, but I shouldn't be surprised. There's a fringe group for everything these days. But in what world do they believe that a monarchy would take over in America? That completely goes against the very basics of our foundation.
Speaker 2: But okay, anyway.
Speaker 1: There's a Reuters article talking about the no Kings protests anti Trump demonstrators gather in New York, Washington, and Chicago. As it happened, let's get into it here. Here's what happened on Saturday. Protesters from from all age groups, many with children and pets and tow took to the streets on mass denouncing what they view as an authoritarian tendencies of Trump. Organizers expected millions of people to turn out by day's end at more than two hundred or two six hundred planned rallies in major cities, small towns, and suburbs. New York City police departments said that more than one hundred thousand people protested peacefully across all five boroughs. Events in Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta also drew crowds. Demonstrations were largely festive, many featuring inflatable characters and marchers dressed in red, white, and blue. Little if any lawlessness was reported. The protesters reflected growing unease among many Americans with developments such as the militarized immigration crackdown and the sending of National Guard troops into US cities, a move Trump has said was aimed at fighting crime and protecting immigration agents.
Speaker 2: You know, that's another thing.
Speaker 1: They keep pushing against them for sending troops into these big cities until it gets too late. For instance, in Portland, the mayor said, no way, we don't want your troops here. The governor said, this is unconstitutional. They both just begged him to send the troops in. For weeks they were saying that this was unconstitutional, and they were fighting against them and all these things until it got to the point that they couldn't fix it anymore and they couldn't hide the dangers that are happening now now they asked him to send in the troops. It was all a show, It was all a ploy, and they let their cops take the brunt of the burden because they were trying to prove a point. I guess I don't know. Anyway, the protests were reflected all. He said that one Trump has said nothing about the protest Saturday. In an interview with Fox Business that aired on Friday, he said, they're referring to me as a king, not a king. Republicans have called the protests hate America, rallies urging participants to push Democrats on government shutdowns instead. Yeah, I could agree with that. Y'all are protesting all of these things. Why don't we try to just protest the Democrats who are pushing for a government shut down right now? I don't know. Maybe I'm just crazy, but yeah, anyway, just wanted to bring up the no Kings protests. It's a thing also worth mentioning. The United States is about to pull out of UNESCO.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: To a lot of people, this may not be a big deal. To the archaeologists and anthropologists, this is kind of huge. You might have seen the UNESCO World Heritage plaques at places like Yellowstone, Yosemite, the Grand Canyon, the Statue of Liberty, and the Hopewell Ceremonial earthworks along the Ohio River river rather signaling their cultural or natural significance. But on July twenty second, twenty twenty five, the US State Department announced it would withdraw from the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization also called UNESCO, effective December thirty one, twenty twenty six. Over two hundred countries and territories are members of this agency, which promotes international cooperation in education, science, co culture, and communication. Among the main reasons for this severance are political and ideological disputes between Washington and the agency. The State Department stated continued involvement in UNESCO is not in the national interests of the United States. UNESCO works to advance divisive social and cultural causes and maintains an outsized focus on the UN sustainable development goals, a globalist ideological agenda for international development at odds with our America first foreign policy. Furthermore, it condemned UNESCO's admission of Palestine as a member state in general anti Israel rhetoric within UNESCO. Director General Audrey Azulei denied these anti Israel claims in a statement by mentioning UNESCO's multiple educational projects about the Holocaust and anti Semitism. What will happen to the twenty six UNESCO World Heritage Sites in America, like Yellowstone National Park or the Statue of Liberty. Fortunately, UNESCO's status is conferred on the sites themselves, it doesn't go away when the member state steps away from the agency. Those designations were made under the World Heritage Convention, a separate treaty that the US ratified in nineteen seventy three, so the country will continue to preserve these sites. The US, however, will face a handful of consequences after its withdrawal. Now what these might be, let's.
Speaker 2: Talk about it. So what will actually change for the US.
Speaker 1: The United States won't be able to vote anymore in UNESCO bodies or shape priorities on cultural issues from heritage conservation to designing an educational framework for generative AI and op ed by the I'm sorry. They will not be able to vote anymore in UNESCO bodies or shape priorities or cultural or on cultural issues from heritage conservation to designing an educational framework for generative AI.
Speaker 2: They won't be able to vote on a.
Speaker 1: UNESCO issue for designing an educational framework for generative AI. I feel like that one might be a little bit more important than they just kind of make it out to be. But okay.
Speaker 2: An op ed by the conservative leaning think tank Brookings Institution, which Yeah, it's conservative ish, claim that America's withdrawal will leave a void in that America's presence and influence in international cultural and scientific cooperation will be significantly weakened. There will be.
Speaker 1: Fewer American examples and experts, decreased invitations to join convenings, and a sizable whole in the global consensus. An op ed written by Anne Campbell and Emily Markovic Morris reads okay. Furthermore, the well being of American parks and monuments could actually be at risk without UNESCO. Though the US was once a major financial contributor to UNESCO, the country has reportedly not paid its dues to the organization since twenty eleven. Still, the US will lose access to the agency's financial assistance, visibility and tourism promotion via UNESCO networks, partnerships within with other member countries, and data sharing with agencies like UNESCO's biosphere and marine programs. Add that to President Trump's budget cuts during twenty twenty five, even less funding and support. Now losing money from UNESCO can further impact the National Park Services, which has already lost roughly a quarter of its permanent positions in twenty twenty five, according to the Coalition to Protect America's National Parks.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, so I did want to bring that up.
Speaker 1: You know, for a lot of people, UNESCO World Heritage Sites may not mean a lot.
Speaker 2: I personally love to believe that that's a that's a pretty solid hit to US as a as a nation.
Speaker 1: But anyway, but I think we're gonna wrap this episode up on this note. Trump responds to Colombian president's threat as US war on cartels intensifies.
Speaker 2: Let's listen into this.
Speaker 4: The president of Columbia, in recent interviews said that if you won't change, he thinks that people should get.
Speaker 23: We're talking about now Columbia, the country, not the university go to He said what he said that if you.
Speaker 1: Won't change, then perhaps you need.
Speaker 5: To be gotten rid of you as well.
Speaker 23: He's a thug and bad guy. He's a guy that is making a lot of drugs. We've just as if today's stopped all payments going to Columbia, the country, Columbia also the School of Columbia.
Speaker 2: Now we settled, we met his settlement with her.
Speaker 23: But now he's a thug and he's a bad guy, and he's hurt his country very badly. They're doing very poorly Columbia. They make cocaine, They have cocaine factories, They grow all sorts of crap that drugs, bad drugs coming into the United States goes generally through Mexico. And he better watch it or will take very serious action against him and his country. His country is what he has led his country into is a death trap.
Speaker 1: So the Columbian president decided that he said he made a statement saying that Trump should be taken out he it is, in fact the leader of a cartel. Cartel members that have been arrested on US soil have all declared that they are working for the president, So to say that he is saying that he is not a leader of a cartel, even though the cartel members acknowledge that that is a fact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still of the.
Speaker 1: Belief as of this moment that America is not going to go to war with Colombia. I don't think it's gonna happen, but you know, hey, I've been wrong before. We shall see how it goes. But yeah, things are still quote unquote heating up. As far as that's concerned. I don't think it's really gonna go anywhere. I think that every one of the drug ships that comes out of Colombia are going to be shot and blown up, as so many of them have been already in the past few weeks. But we shall see, and I'll be reporting on it as that comes through to fruition. What you got, Sam, do.
Speaker 4: You would think Colombia or I would have learned in the eighties that if America really wanted to flex on him, we've done it before, we can do it again.
Speaker 1: I could see a coup coming his way here in the next I'm still suspecting within the next year, and it's gonna be because of some democratic revolution quote unquote that just takes Columbia by storm.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's it's dirty politics, especially in that region of the world. It always has been, probably always will be. I don't see this going well for him, but it's gonna be given to another you know, warlord for lack of better words, but one that's more heavily aligned with a pro American sentiment. We there's been videos I've played the video last week of how many South American and Central American countries have had coups that were kickstarted by the CIA in the last seventy years, and it's not a small number. Yeah, I think Columbia is about to see another one.
Speaker 3: Ain't it about around thirty five to fifty.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 1: But I mean, how Colombia had a coup in two thousand and four that we put in place, or Venezuela, I should say, so, yeah, Columbia, it's right there in the mix with the rest of it. So hey, we'll see. I don't think America is gonna go to war with Venezuela. I think they're about to have a coup very similar to what happened in two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: Colombia.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even tell you, to be honest with you. The cartels run that country and they have for a very long time, ever since, ever since Pablo. It's not changed anytime soon. Hell, even Mexico is run by the cartels. The president that's currently there. In the election year, they had what was it like thirty two assassinations of everybody that seemed like they were about to win the election, all got taken out. Something crazy like that, all within a year, and then this woman just got put in place in the last second. She's obviously cartel controlled, that's how that section of the world works.
Speaker 4: And the chick that's in control of like Mexican no not yeah, Mexico, all the ones that was running against so they all died, and then doing the primaries of when in Germany, like twenty nine of the right leaning up people were killed. Yeah, some were killed to gunshot wounds and others to unidentified sequences. So I'm thinking she'sus having them go loaded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's a thing. It is a thing politics, They messy business.
Speaker 2: But as as this.
Speaker 1: Continues on and as the world keeps spinning in very wild directions, the Cajun Night Show is going to be here to talk about all of it. So this episode, we kind of started off in Ireland, went to England, talked about some things going on around the world, a little bit of some French conversation. Then of course we had to talk about what the hell Trump was doing this week. So I thought it was a fun one and I do again want to thank everybody for joining me on this episode of The Cajun Night Live for all of the listeners who are listening to this on the Cult of Conspiracy channel. If you would like to join in on the conversation at the Cajun Night, go to the link of the description to patreon dot com slash Cajun Night.
Speaker 2: Again, only one tier for entry.
Speaker 1: Just trying to grow this into its own community that shares information, shares opinions, share some history, and just kind of grows as a group in and of itself. Once again, everybody, thank you so much for joining.
Speaker 2: Me this evening.
Speaker 1: I am the Cajun Night and as always, God bless