Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great America. Welcome to somewhat rainy after the Tri State on this beautiful Wednesday. More storms are coming. The trades have all been completed. The Reds seemingly have got a little bit worse, not a little bit better. But the way they play against the Cubs may indicate the future. Who knows first pitch tonight about seven ten, and then we begin the coverage of the Cubs tonight about six ' ten with Lance McAllister and more. But until then, David Young is the Warren County commissioner mainly responsible to keep the Cincinnati ten is open in Cincinnati. Slash Mason and David Young, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And David Young, how are you?
Speaker 2: Couldn't be any better? Willie? How you doing today?
Speaker 1: Great day to be an American. Great afternoon of the Tri State. A couple is ship are percolating. Number one. I'm starting doing commercials now for Western and Southern. In ten days, the Cincinnati open opens up, and it's one hundred and twenty fifth year. About a year or two ago there was serious doubt whether this would happen. And can you tell the American people if they visit the Warren County Mason Tennis Center, the Carl Linder Tennis Center, what's going to be different this year than last year? If you can relate that to the American people.
Speaker 2: It is transformative what is going on there in Mason. So we couldn't be more thrilled that. You know, like we talked about last last summer, I think I was a guy out on an island stand amy are saying they're not gone, They're not gone. Everybody else in town it's gone. It's gone, and it's gone. Why are we even talking about this? People at the inquiry writing stories saying I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm like, I don't know what I'm talking about. You don't know what you're talking about. So we couldn't be more thrilled that Bimock made a choice that again we believe in free market capitalism, and they chose to invest their money here in our facility. So a couple of things that are going on. Number one, that is our facility that is going to be owned by Warren County. So some people thought, well, wait, you're just giving this money to some No, this is a Warren County facility with the good folks at Bemock Sports are hired to manage this facility. It's going to be so much more than a two week tennis event. There's going to be so many tournaments there. There's going to be so much pickleball activity. There's going to be concerts eventually. There's all sorts of stuff going on. They've already ripped out all the seats in that main stadium Willie and replace them with padded seats. And for the rich people down low like you, they're actually air conditioned. It's unbelievable what's going on there. So they're investing money, they're spending it. It's going to be phenomenal. There's going to be ten new courts. It's going to have ninety six players. Next year, it's going to have thirty one courts, up from twenty one courts. There's a fifty six thousand square foot two story player center that's going to be built immediately on the conclusion of this. It's going to be world class for the players that want to come here, you know, wellness stuff, locker rooms, recovery rooms, all that type of stuff. There's a new stadium going in so a fifth stadium is going to be on the venue two thousand seats. There's new luxury suites going in right now on the secondary stadium court. I mean, it's just going to be night and day.
Speaker 1: We're used to the Olympics. This year may mess with the field a bit because by the time they could get done playing, maybe the Joker, maybe Alcatrez, maybe he'll be there. I don't know sure. Maybe Coco Golf is going to become getting ready for the way. But long term, well, these facilities look like the Bengals locker.
Speaker 2: Room, hopefully on par if not better. That was very impressive what I saw that was very impressive. But this is going to be unbelievable. Will they put some lipstick on it last year? This year the real stuff is started. And at the conclusion of this year's tournament there's going to be heavy struction going on out there.
Speaker 1: Right So next year, this is like the transition year. Next year all hell is going to break loose. And I want to get your comment. We now learned from af to have puavol. You're a good friend the mayor of Cincinnati who's growing a beard. And by the way, next year I will present to him the Celtic of the Year. I was honored this year to get the Celtic of the Year award given to me by Chief Justice Sharon Kennedy. But next year I will give after haveb Pyrivol the Celtic of the Year award because of Dan Shay and Brian Redd and others. And when I whisper in his ear before I hand him the award, what should I tell him about increasing the income tax? Of course you got the Procter and Gamble, the Procter and God chairman and president that is telling the city don't do this. This is a bad thing. But according to media accounts in the inquiry afterbt pure of all wants to increase the city income tax and not charged for picking up garbage. It isn't free. Someone pays for it. As a Warren County official, that is bringing economic development to the scale over the next ten years of billions and billions. What impacts in the marketplace really increase income taxes meaning for the City of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Everybody makes a free market choice, really, and that means we as individuals do it, businesses do it, and individual citizens doing it do it. So when government makes decisions that has sometimes adverse effects on citizens and businesses. Those businesses in a free market economy then make their own choices on where do they want to plant their flag, where do they want to live, where do they want to lay down their business and try to grow something. So those free market choices are really really important, and the taxation on those citizens and those businesses becomes a critical factor in making those determinations of where should we invest our money. There's no guarantees in this economy. So when people go and say I'm going to start a new business, I'm going to build a plant, I'm going to lay down my flag here. Yeah, if one of those factors is I know, all other things are going to be equal, but here everybody on staff is going to pay three or four or five percent more whatever that number is versus a competing employer might be in a township where there's no income tax, and that same employee that I'm competing for now says, wait, why would I go and work there pay three four five percent city income tax when I could go and work for an employer that's potentially in an Ohio township. So there are some cities where that calculus makes a heck of a lot of sense. I pay a small income tax, but look at all the city services I get, look at all the great.
Speaker 1: Stuff I get.
Speaker 2: So then it becomes a question of Okay, cities compete with townships, and that's great, this is the marketplace. But when a city starts raising taxes, then the calculus is more, is this really worth it? And I'm not saying it's not worth it in Cincinnati, I hope there is a vibrant urban hub to our community. I want downtown Cincinnati to win. It's critically important for them to win.
Speaker 1: No question.
Speaker 2: When you start doing things, when you start doing things like raising taxes on your employers and the employees that actually produce things and pay the tab there, it has to be for a very justified reason. And if people think, well, wait a second, is this just a redistribution of wealth, are they taking mind to give it to someone else or is it really going to be There's services that are involved, infrastructure is going to be fixed, it's going to be easier to get around. There's real rationale behind this. So again I'm no expert on what they're proposing, but those decisions have to be so well vetted because there is a free market and people have choices.
Speaker 1: David Young. Another issue percolating is this, and that is we've lost in several of the Fortune five hundred big companies headquarters or you're lost several over the past few years for all kinds of reasons. And Cincinnati and Mason Westchester Boone County cannot be a vibrant community without a heart in the center that's beating. And the heart of Cincinnati are is pill Hill, all the hospitals, all the doctors and nurses. The heart of Cincinnati is University of Cincinnati in Xavior. The heart of Cincinnati is Procter in God, it's the Joseph Automotive Group, It's Western Southern, It's Fifth Third Bank. And may God have mercy on the City of Cincinnati to go the way of Toledo, which lost its corporate giants. May God have mercy on us if you call upon the leadership of those business communities that disproportionately pay large bills and get them for a year and a half to study a problem. And here's what you have to do, City of Cincinnati, to come out of the situation financially you're in. And when you ignore what Fifth Third Bank, what Western and Southern what Carl Linder and his group, Joseph Automotive group, the Big Boys downtown. You know, the ocean is filled with way the big waves, the medium waves, and the ripples. All of us have an impact on the economy. There's ripples, medium waves, and large waves. When you tell those tsunamis a fit, Third Bank and Procter and Gamba. Hey, thanks for spending a year and a half on this and millions of dollars and telling us what needs to be done. We're going to ignore what you tell us to do and we're going to do just the opposite. Is that a.
Speaker 2: Problem, Willie? That it sounds easy? And again politicians that placate certain constituencies that say, you know what, you don't really have to produce. We're going to actually try to provide you a quote unquote free lunch here in America, which I don't believe really exists. Every lunch is paid for by somebody. Willie. There's a large metropolitan city on the East coast, perhaps called New York. Ben thought, you know what, this is pretty easy. Why don't we just tax people that make over a million bucks a year with an extra surcharge sounds great. Those are all the rich people. Let's go throw on an extra search charge on these people and let them pay more so we can then transfer that to other people that maybe aren't producing. Let's go. It's basically a transfer wall. So what happened in that situation, really, I'll tell you what happened. The people that made that kind of money have options. So when they got stuck with this surcharge, they left in droves. They literally moved out, which had the net opposite effect of what the politicians were trying to do, which was actually it cut revenue significantly because they lost so many people. So they're trying to, you know, get an extra five or ten percent out of these people that make a lot, and hey, let's just go and then we're going to do all this other neat stuff with the people that aren't necessarily producing, so we're going to offer all these new services or what have you. The people that were actually paying the tax then said this isn't fair. I'm not getting a direct compet out of this. I'm leaving. I'm going to Miami, where there is no even state income tax.
Speaker 1: So when you tell the producers large and small, we're going to tax you more simply for existing and making money in this city. You have Boone County, unlike New York City when I spent five years there, and unlike that, Boone County, Sycamore Township, Green Township, Campbell County is all available right there. And I knew there was a big decision made by Carl Linder Junior about twenty years ago to relocate in Boone County, and he felt such a respect for the city of Cincinnati and his leadership at that point that he stayed. But when you tell the big time boys, this is what you have to do, and they spend thousands of hours and millions of their own dollars to say, Okay, here's the recommendation, then it's ignored. That's a problem. Now. Secondly, looking at your favorite newspaper, the Inquirer, here are the headlines. Quote Republicans have become the enemy of the environment. Quote trump assassination attempt is a result of the violence he promoted. I'm reading that. Then I go on to what's happening to my left CNN. Here's the headline I'm looking at now. Trump invite Bashed to speak to black journalist group, And I look at some of the other memes going around. Suddenly Kamala Harris is switching her positions on important issues, running towards the center from the radical left. And Kamala Harris is Bernie Sanders with lipstick. And so what she seeks to do is to change her positions on important issues that she truly believes in. Gets up every day to have to hide who she truly is to get elected. And I'm looking at the headlines. Ignore what the chairman of Procter and Gamble says to do that Republicans don't like the environment and that Trump caused his own assassination. This is the media, your reaction.
Speaker 2: It is a sad state of affairs. The society that we're currently in. The political environment is terrible. Really, it's as bad as I've seen it, and it's in large part, honestly, I hate to say it. Think about two thousand and one, such a terrible day on nine to eleven. Think about the aftermath of that. We were unified as a country. George W. Bush is hugging Tom Dashel on the floor. We had a common foe. We was defined as America. There was an outside enemy trying to attack all of us, white, black Republican Democrat. There was an enemy that really wanted us dead, and they wanted to destroy our way of life. So we together had maybe a little different vision of how we get there. But we are all on the same team. Now we're not on the same team. There are two dramatically different visions of what it even means to be an American. What does it mean to actually be a citizen, What does it mean to produce? What does it mean to live in a free market economy? What does it mean to be a responsible citizen? And to certain folks it's a polar opposite decision. Then, hey, I want to do my part. I want to be, you know, a cog in the wheel. I want to go out and play my role, you know, make some money. Now, build a life for me and my kids, and then hopefully my kids are going to have a better life than me. That was the American dream, and now it's okay. Population growth is down, birth rate is down, the ability to buy a single family home is almost non existence through two things. Number one, the increase of inflation, which was a direct correlation that you and I have talked about for years, of trillions of dollars of excess government spending on limited amounts of supply, which equals inflation. It's inflation is just a direct correlation between supply and demand, and that got out of whack. So now all of a sudden we were faced with record high inflation that we hadn't seen in forty or fifty years. And yet the rate has come down, but the prices haven't fallen. So the rate is still going up the two or three percent as opposed to nine percent, but the prices haven't come down, so you're still spending twenty percent more than you did. And so number one is inflation and interest rates, you can't buy a home. And number two is private equity. And I'm very concerned about this. Willie has been buying up single family residencies, right, and I don't think that's a healthy thing. And again i'm the biggest free market guy out there, but we've got to look at something in the tax code to prevent private equity from buying up all the single family starter homes and making our citizens and nation of renters. The way you build wealth in this country is going getting a job, making your own money, buying a home and putting equity in the house, and then again, maybe you're not going to be rich, but your kids have a thousand times better chance. My dad was a welder and a coal miner. He did that, came up here from the hills of Kentucky, bought a little house in Blue Ash, worked his whole career as a welder. You know, he did fine as a middle class guy. But he set me up where then I could go to college, I could start my own business, and then I did better my dad. And that's what I'm trying to do for my kids. That is the American.
Speaker 1: Way, David, David Young. We need more normal Americans like you, and I want to leave the American people with this thought. Brian Stelter, who used to be on CNN, is now appearing on MSNBC. He said two days ago that Donald Trump may be responsible for many more millions of deaths, more than Hitler, more than Stalin, and more than Mao. And I'm thinking, okay, Trump calls his own assassination. Republicans want to poison the air in the water, and now on MSNBC, I guess they handpick says Trump may be responsible for more many millions of deaths, more than Hitler, Stalin and Mao and I'm reading this political discourse. I don't like it. We got to run, David Young, Warren County Commissioner. Let's keep the lines of communication open. Let's make sure the tennis tournament's a great success. And May and David Young, thanks for your perspective, and thank you for being a great American. God bless you, Willie, and God bless America. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham with you every day you're home with the Reds. Can you smell with David Young? And the Great American is cooking on news radio seven hundred WLW. Now, Billy Cunningham, the Great American play the music, They've play the music. Dave Keaton on the board. Red S Baseball continuing tonight, storms allow and we'll see what happens. They've won the last two with the Cubs. They're firmly out of last place, still about ten games out of first. But nonetheless, we'll see what happens. Could they catch fire like the Diamondbacks did last year? Absolutely, so let's see what happens. All starts about six ' ten with Lance McAllister. Two or three issues are percolating it's good to hear from David Young. I love spoking speaking with Rob Sanders, I love speaking with those around the Triestay to get perspective on what's going on, and what's going on in the city of Cincinnati is not good. How are we looking? Is not good? And so the guest column of Todd Zinzer is an opinion contributor to the Inquiry. This is a smaller matter. I want to get onto Trump and his speech before the National Association of Black Journalists in about twenty five minutes. But nonetheless, to raise income taxes and not have those who directly use city services pay for the services that they get for nothing and nothing is for nothing is a big mistake because right now the proposal of aft have purevol in city Council will be to increase income taxes, which is the worst thing to do in a time when many belts are being tightened, when we have a sense that there's a sense of dread on the horizon, that things are not good. In fact, things are getting bad. The world is on fire. We're as close to Ward War three as we've ever been. Without a president, without a vice president, without a secretary of state. My God, are we in trouble call upon God Almighty to help us, because it looks like we're not helping ourselves. Israel is on the state of being attacked repeatedly and now responding appropriately. And God only knows what's going to happen in the future to his representative in the Middle East, and that would be Israel. But in this part of the world, the last thing to do during difficult times is to raise taxes. You may know not well covered that the City of Cincinnati gave itself a seven percent budget increase between twenty three and twenty four, costing about eighty five million dollars. That was a seven percent increase generally across the board. There was no more additional money for public safety. There's eight different funds with social welfare spending on one type or another. And the commission, the Futures Commission, put together by the city, which is required as to have experts in the field, spend a year and a half really millions of dollars studying the multitude of difficulties every American city has, including Cincinnati Public schools, big problems and looking at it from afar. This is what we seriously and strongly recommend that you do because the city. If you're on city Council and you visit communities across the city of Cincinnati, about forty two of them, all you hear is gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme. They do not say. Well, they don't say we'll take more responsibility. We want to do more with less. They want to do less with more. And it's the way human beings are built. And so this November allegedly is going to be a ballot initiative to increase the income tax to maybe two percent or two point one, two point two percent, whatever you like to do, which is directly the opposite of what the Futures Commission said to do. Two of their main recommendations was number one, do not increase the earnings tax is going to chase away those earning money. And secondly, for those who use city services, make them pay for the city services they use. Because nothing is free, somebody pays for it. So garbage collection. I live in Sycamore Township, Kenwood, and that's something like sixty dollars a month or fifty dollars a month I pay for garbage collection. Other residents pay directly or indirectly for the same thing. All of us produce garbage. Whether you pay through the apartment building, the condo, whatever it is, everyone pays for it directly or indirectly. But we have a direct fee that generally offsets the great work that Rumpkies does collecting our garbage. In my case, every Wednesday or Thursday, the same guy comes around, he's got three little kids, gets up at four o'clock in the morning, works like a dog for a good paycheck, and goes home. And I respect that work tremendously. Most of my family are involved in those kind of activities. So to ask the residents receiving a direct governmental benefit to pay for that benefit makes sense. But not in the city of Cincinnati. Don't tax you, don't tax me, tax that fellow behind the tree. And so each city residence should be paying for their own damn garbage collection, which releases the general taxpayer picking up that price. But not in the city of Cincinnati, and I guess I'm concerned. I spent about seven years in Toledo when Owens Courting and or Owens Fiberglass were multinational companies headquartered in downtown Toledo and paid a lot of the bills We have lost over the last decade or two several fortune five hundred large headquarters right here in Cincinnati, taking with them tens of thousands of jobs. In nineteen seventy there were about five hundred thousand residents in the City of Cincinnati. Now we lost forty percent of population, it's about three hundred thousand, and the cost of government skyrockets with fewer residents. The price of government should decrease, No, it increases. And every year city Council comprised of socialist, communist and left wingers. And I had great hope for Scotti Johnson, but I think Scotti Johnson has completely lost his way. They want to continue to increase the price of government, increase services at someone else's expense and not your expense. That's a mistake. And I just hope that the Joseph Autumn Mootive Groups and the Western southerns and the Fifth Third Bank, and the Procter and Gamble and et cetera, they stay connected to our city. I know John Barrett is one thousand percent committed to the City of Cincinnati. I know that Joseph Automotive plan are one thousand percent committed to the city of Cincinnati. I hope Fifth Third Bank has the same attitudes and others. But the way to chase productive citizens away is to increase the cost or the price of living in the city because we can visit and leave, visit and leave. That's the way most cities work. Baltimore, Washington. You visit and leave. I don't want that to happen to my city. I was born here, i was raised here, and damnit, I'm going to die here, and I want this city to be successful. When the socialists and the left wingers on councils say let's increase earnings tax and not require city residents to pay for the services they use, that's a major problem. I'll put that off to the side now. Secondly, in about fifteen twenty minutes, Donald Trump is going to speak to the National Association of Black Journalists in Chicago, Illinois. I assume Kevin Aldridge of the Inquir is there, but maybe not. He has arisen of the top position in the Inquir. I met the guy a couple times. He's lost his way politically, but he's bright, intelligent, runs the Inquir with an iron grip, and I have respect for Aldridge in the leadership of the inquir don't care for their political viewpoints, but nonetheless they're producing a paper, which is very difficult. The whole model of growing trees and after thirty years, chopping him down and then milling him in a certain way and then producing print is as how we say, out of whack. And so like much in the media, including radio, television and print, it's a very tough environment. So Donald Trump, reaching out to different groups to get different viewpoints, accepted the invitation from the National Association of Black Journalists in Chicago to speak at one o'clock Eastern, and the president of the group has caught serious flack. His name is Ken Lemon, and he made it clear this is nothing out of the ordinary. For decades, the National Association of Black Journalists, he says, have invited presidential candidates from both sides of the aisle to come and speak. They invited Kamala Harris and she turned them down. I guess she has a conflict and from her political perspective, she can't do much more to engender black vote than she's already done. So there's not much growth there. But with Donald Trump, he speaks to air of American groups. He speaks to black groups speaks to anybody if the schedule allows. So now there's a scheduled walkout of the National Association of Black Journalists protests screaming, hollering, and shouting because Donald Trump's going to come speak to them and answer questions from three black journalists. And to look at some of the comments of the attendees relative to Donald Trump. Quote, what is the value of adding a thirty four time convicted felon and known liar. I'm glad I decided against attending this year from a black journalist, another one a Missus Bundridge. This is absolutely abhorrent to look at Donald Trump platforming a convicted felon, racist, and abuser of women, who could possibly what could possibly be the rationale? And one more comment you get the idea quote, It's embarrassing to see the amount of people who reflectively expect black journalists to be mouthpieces for the Democrat Party. This is on the other side. That's not how that's that's not how this works. Either Trump or Harris is going to be the next president. They should want black journalists to talk to both of them. And only Donald Trump accepted the invitation. So we'll see what happens in about twenty minutes, scheduled to speak after one o'clock Eastern time. There is a walkout plan and god knows what else. And Leroy Chapman, black journalist, said quote, here's what we need to know, normalized candidates for office standing before journalists, answering questions, looking forward to the Republican nominee coming to speak to us. Good luck Donald Trump. That comes from a black journalist. That is the last thing the mainstream media wants to hear, because they want to object, divide, object, to make Donald Trump an object of their scorn and hatred. They want to make them part of the so called other. I have some other quotes of other candidates, of other officeholders speaking about Donald Trump, and believe me, it's pretty bad. In fact, it's awful. In fact, I mentioned this with David Young, the Warren County Commissioner. Don MSNBC panel had the following quote that this is from Brian Stelter. You lied about the audio and you allowed a guest to say on your former show that Trump killed millions more than Hitler, Stalin and Mao. And it goes on to say, don't be this is Brian Stelter, don't be fooled by the social media freak show. The vast majority of Americans don't want this. We're not at each other's throats over Donald Trump and Biden go on and on and on that Donald Trump, how about this one? Trump, He's a Russian spy. Trump, He's a Russian spy. Trump, He's literally Hitler. Trump, He's Hitler. Goes on and on and so whenever Donald Trump may call Kamala Harris a bum, compared to what the left has done to Donald Trump is not even close, not even close. And on that front headline, Fox News Iran threat prompts questions about gunman's uncracked encryptions. Thomas Matthew Crooks. By the way, that name I seldom mentioned. Encrypted communications remain inaccessible to FBI investigators. Do I think Iran would directly or indirectly pick a twenty year old clown living in his mother's basement to conduct an operation to kill the next president of the United States? Not necessarily, but maybe they did. We don't know. There's got to be a way if it's a murder case, and this is a murder case, a serious criminal felony violation to be able to go into the encrypted nature of those communications and to find out whether or not there was some foreign connection to the assassination attempt on Donald Trump, which by the way, the left now says did not happen, that somehow Trump made it all up. So I have no idea, But my gosh, are we in trouble. So let's continue with more and if a line becomes available five point three seven four nine seven pounds seven hundred and new eighteen t we can look forward to the media protecting Kamala Harris, but she can't be protected from her previous comments, the number of stupid items she said, and including getting hit on the head by coconut from a coconut tree, and these memes about her dancing like a goofball and that's the president with the world on fire. Can you imagine her sitting across the table from the Moolahs, the Amans of Tehran, or Shijao Ping or Kim John Nunn Vladimir Putin to negotiate anything. My gosh, are we in trouble? And we hope that the American people can see through this, because if we normalize the policies of San Francisco, liberals for the next four to eight years, whether it's social welfare spending, disrespect for law enforcement, to fund the police, keep the southern border open, against fricking, against pipelines. Everyone's got to have an ev By the way, the electricity comes from generally coal and natural gas. But I bring up a sensitive point. Someone that represents San Francisco liberalism. You want that in Boone County? Do you want that in Lawrenceburg? You went that in Butler County or Westchester or Mason. I don't think so. The policies she advocates are popular in San Francisco. Do you want the look of downtown San Francisco to be in downtown Cincinnati. Let's continue, coming up next to Steve who breaks down the Green New Deal and what Kamala Harris wants to do with everything that touches your life, and the Green New Deal would touch every aspect of your life. Let's continue twelve fifty five Home of your Reds playing tonight against the Cubs again, all in News Radio seven hundred WLW, Bill Cunningham The Great America, of course. Steve gorm is the executive director of the Climate Science Polition of America. Author of many books on energy, climate change, and sustainable development, over one hundred thousand in print. His latest book, of course, is Green Breakdown, The Coming Renewable Energy Failure. We thought things were bad under Joe Biden. Fool you think it's over, just begone. I can only imagine if Kamala Harris wins the presidency and the power that she will have for the next four to eight years, what things look like. Steve gorm Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Steve, first of all, it's kind of odd that we have to introduce Kamala Harris to the American people because she's been in office for about four years. She's in the Senate for about four years' attorney general of California, she destroyed San Francisco. It's kind of odd we have to do this. But people have to know when they vote for Kamala Harris what they're going to get. Can you kind of vaguely and tell us in general what the policies of Kamala Harris would look like as the president should she win. Where does she stand on all of this green energy stuff?
Speaker 3: Hey, Bill, great to join you again. Yeah, she's a true green believer. She was one of the original supporters of Representative Acossio Cortes Green New Deal in twenty nineteen, which called for a lot of different things like getting rid of gasoline cars and transferring all of our electric power over to renewables and so and now she also was at that time was proposing to ban hydraulic fracturing, which actually is fairly environmentally friendly. It requires a much smaller land footprint than traditional methods of pulling up oil and gas. That she has since, I guess, reversed her position on that, and it is now not speaking out against fracking, but we have more of the same. And as you know, the federal government right now is spending vast amounts of money from the Inflation Reduction Act that mister Biden put into President Biden put into into practice. Cato instut is estimating eighty billion dollars this fiscal year twenty twenty five in subsidies and tax breaks to all sorts of things like of vehicle chargers and carbon dioxide pipelines and carbon dioxide capture and storage and green hydrogen fuel. Most of these industries would not exist without all this money. So it's a bad deal for the taxpayer isn't going to have any effect on global warming or the climate.
Speaker 1: You know, one thing I've noticed that when it's hot in the middle of summer, it's a big story. And according to the New York Times, we just went through the four hottest days ever on the planet Earth. We just can say it was hot. I live in Cincinnati right now, it's eighty one degrees. We've had a couple of ninety degree days, but mainly it's in the mid eighties. Doesn't appear to be here. But the forest fires that are happening, they lead every nightly newscast is demonstrating caused by global warming. We have a hurricane supposedly developing here. It is almost it's August, and we haven't had but one hurricane strike off to the side of Texas, and we've had none. Every time we're told it's the hottest it's ever been, how do you respond.
Speaker 3: Well, that's just wrong. They're talking about average global temperature, and we only have about fifty years of that data. But I can give you all sorts of exampless when it was when it was warmer in the past. The Roman Glad Glacier in Switzerland exists today in a valley that was ice free for most of the last ten thousand years. The men in All Glacier near Juno in Alaska is sitting on the site of what was a forest. They've gone down in ice caves and found trees with roots still in the ground a thousand years old. That used to be a forest. Now it's a glacier. There's a tree stump in Northwest Territory of Canada five thousand years old that is one hundred and fifty kilometers north of the tree line. I mean, there's just many, many examples. The win it was warmer in the past. But as you know, we get all this stuff in the media about how the United Nations says the planet is boiling. They're saying we're hating more hurricanes when we're actually getting less landfalls according to Noah's data. So there's just much there's much of this stuff, and it's driving the power powerful ideology of climatism, which basically says you have to ban everything that's a new the new favorite favorite policy of the climate change movement. Banning of cars, banning of appliances. One guy you mentioned e wants to banned campfires.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm looking to these stories. How about banning gas appliances, Kamala Harris says yes. How about banning plastic straws? Harris says yes? How about banning campfires? Yes? How about banning cruise ship advertising? Explain that one to me cruise ship advertising, Harris has got to be banned.
Speaker 3: Why Well, I don't know if she's picked that up yet, but that's in Scotland. They want to ban ads because they think that cruise ships are hurting the climate. There's a lot of other people who want to ban any kind of ads for coal, oil and natural gas. I think she may be in favor of that as well, but that's the big thing. And there's some people whoven want to ban golf. They say, you know, golf courses are luxually you can't afford with climate change. That was the headline in the Salt Lake Tribune recently, and that's one of the sidebars in my book, Green Breakdown. But the new tool is banned. Let's ban everything by the way, gas stoves. Ohio has taken the position. Ohio is one of twenty four states that has passed the law saying that you can't prohibit certain types of energy in new construction. We now have twenty four states doing that. But the seven states that are banning natural gas or propane and new construction, those are the ones that get all the headlines.
Speaker 1: What about California, What does California do about natural gas and gas pipelines? Isn't that now banned?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, they tried to ban all that, but then the Ninth Circuit Court just overruled the city of Berkeley. There was a suit brought by the restaurant owners who want to cook with gas, and they challenged the Berkeley ban, which was the first in the nation twenty nineteen that would ban gas and new appliances, and that was overturned. So they to figure out another way to do it, you know, without having to say, well, we're gonna ban in construction. We're gonna do something on efficiency maybe. But you know the thing is this again, these are not going to have any measurable effect on global temperatures, which are dominated by natural factors.
Speaker 1: Such as because right now we can we can regulate ourselves in a non existence. Kamala Harris at one point said smart thermostats are a good idea because if you got your house too cool in the summer too warm in the winter. The government can override and say you can't do that. But what's happening in India, Pakistan, Russia and China. We can regulate ourselves into poverty and we'll go nowhere because of what they're doing. What's happening in most of the rest of the world outside of Europe and America when it comes to banning certain appliances, banning plastic straws, banning coal fired power plants, banning nuclear power plants, which is the greatest producer of electricity ever, what's happening in the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's well, China is the biggest user of coal today that uses more than half of the world's coal. India is a big user of coal. Actually, coal produces thirty five percent of the world's electricity right now. People don't realize that it is the biggest producer of electricity, and yet we still have a shortage. We have seven hundred million people without electricity. We have another two billion people in the world that every day or every other day have blackouts. As a matter of fact, if you have an air conditioner in Ohio that one applian says, uses more electricity than about a third of the world's people get to use. So we need more energy, not less. We need to take care of pollution. Of course, that means putting scrubbers on plants and dealing with other things. But this idea that we can get rid of coal, we get rid of gas, you know, that's just not going to occur, even in the United States. I think we talked about in the past how we have a coming shortage of electricity in the US because of the demands of AI and the demands of all these green programs they're trying to bush. We already see people that are extending the life of coal plants. That's happening in West Virginia. They want to reopen one of the three Mile Island nuclear plants in Pennsylvania. Utah is extending coal plants, Wyoming is extending the life of coal plants. Michigan is restarting a nuclear plant the Palisades. So they're going to restart all these plants because we're not gonna have enough electricity otherwise.
Speaker 1: And what's happening to the so called developing world. I look at the statistics out of the UN that says hundreds or thousands of children in Africa are being killed every year in cobalt and radio mines because of the demand for these fancy batteries that are built in China. And I would note that Chrysler has advised those who drive many vans which are plug in mini vans, not to plug them in and to keep the mini vans out of your garage because of there's a fear of explosion of these fancy batteries that you can drive. You can't plug him in. You got to keep them outside because of fires inside your house. And Cincinnati and Mason, Ohio, which is part of Cincinnati, we had some kid with a scooter that had one of these fancy batteries attached. He was firing it up in the garage, plugged it in, and it burned down the house and partially the house next door. Explain the dangers of these batteries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have touched on two problems. One is one is the uh, the environmental problem with batteries, but another is that they just ignite and yeah, uh e bikes are now the biggest source of fires in New York City. They're having over It climbed from nothing four years ago now it's over two hundred fires a year, and these things just self ignite on the first floor and end up bringing down a building. Australia is having a huge number of e bike fires as well.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And that's why they don't you know, they don't want you to bring an electric battery in the baggage on your plane. They don't want it going up in the in the baggage area. But so we got we got issues with combustion. But as you say, people think that electric vehicles are very environmentally friendly, but they don't realize all the work that goes to produce metals for these batteries. Like the Democratic Republic of Congo, the biggest producer of cobalt in the world cobalt ore and they use a child labor and forced labor to get that ore out of the hills. Then it goes to China to produce cobalt metal for the battery, and there we have vast areas that are polluted. The most famous one is is Rare Earth Lake, which as far as you can see in every direction, has been polluted by metal waste. And that comes to the US. You can drive your Tesla and you think, wow, it's environmentally friendly because it doesn't emit carbon dioxide, But nobody sees the train of social and environmental damage all the way to get that car.
Speaker 1: In fact, the Democrats are proposing that more black kids in Congo be put into chattel slavery, causing hundreds of debts to mine the cobalt. And why doesn't I'd I'd be shocked if CBS, NBC, PBS would actually send a crew to the Congo and look at the lives of these thousands of kids in the minds being exploited, and the debts and the injuries being caused. Have you seen any story about that from CBS news.
Speaker 3: I have not, not recently. They're pretty disconnected. We also have issues with forced labor in China, as you know, to do a number of different things. I think there's Congress that has kind of frowned on that and is putting some restrictions on China. But the old Biden policy to shift from coal, oil and natural gas. We're the biggest producer of oil and natural gas in the world, the biggest exporter, and shift everybody to be dependent on China for all these metals, for wind turbines and solar panels and electric vehicles. That doesn't seem to make much sense. But if we get Miss Harrison there, we're going to get more of the same.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, can you imagine eight years of Tamala Harris and the White House? What would America look like? Energy wise? I look at all the UN reports to my right. In the last since eighteen eighty, since the days of gun smoke, the UN says that the average world temperature has gone up two degrees, which is probably a positive thing. Ten times more people die of cold than warm. But can you imagine eight years of Kamala Harris believing the American people want this imposed upon us. What does America look like after eight years of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Well, I do think that people are going to revolt. I mean, they're just they're just not going to take so much. I mean California, for example, prices have risen ninety six percent in the last fifteen years. They're going up ten or fifteen percent a year for electricity. And you read all these stories about people that have thousand dollars a month electric bills. If they're run their they run their air conditional, they get a thousand dollars bill for a month. I mean, that's just just something nobody can stand. Across the country, we have a tremendous amount of people that are opposing wind and solar. It's rising and rising. Robert Bryce is tracking this kind of stuff, and so I think people are going And by the way, we of course we have a installed market for EV now people can't charge them. Hertz just got rid of all their sixty sixty thousand electric vehicles because even EV owners have come to rent a car from Hurtz don't want to drive an EV. So no, I do think people are going to push back on this regardless of the election. But just a question the amount of pain that we have to go through to get back to sensible energy policies.
Speaker 1: And right now there's great pain because right now we need to double energy production over the next ten years because of all the AI centers. We have fifty million immigrants coming in, using devices, using the roadways, actually living in places, driving up all the cost of housing, cost of medical care. And if we get an additional fifty million people in these AI centers all over the place, and the next ten years, we have to double energy production without using nuclear, without using natural gas, using coal, and these windmills aren't working, and the solar panels come from China. And I look at this, Steve Gorm. I hope the American people put this in the mix when you consider that Jade Vance said four or five years ago, Cat Ladies that somehow trumps Kamala Harris's energy policies, which will cost average Americans literally thousands of dollars every month in additional expenses. And when you talk to energy experts, they want to use coal, they want to use natural gas, they want to restart nuclear power plants. We need the more energy to function as a democracy, and without that, there will be more and more people dependent upon China for batteries that don't work. You might recall that the energy produced by these so called five hundred million dollars was spent to have these chargers all over the country. And Pete Bootah Judge admitted about a month ago that for the five hundred million dollars, we got eight chargers and two of them don't work. The whole thing is a farce. And I hope we figured it out. You know, economically, we can figure this out. Well, we got to run Steve Gorm, what is your website if any people need more information about the facts, and there's nothing wrong with temperatures going up a degree or two. In fact, it feels better. Please give the American people that information. How do we get ahold of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Steve Gorham g O R e h M dot com. And they can order all of my books. I'll send them signed copies and they can learn about all the crazy things going on with climates. Like the professor in Sweden who says people out of eat human flesh to control global warming.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there are ebooks as well. It's on Amazon, of course. But people need to educate themselves and push back in our political leaders and say, why do you want to raise energy prices? Why do we have to get rid of this car? What is that going to do in terms of global temperatures, Because it's not going to do any measurable thing.
Speaker 1: We have the cleanest environment in America we've had for the past one hundred years right now, and every year it gets better because of technology. And that one professor in Switzerland said human remains makes me think about Joe Biden's uncle who was eaten by cannibals. Maybe they were onto something. But once again, Steve Gorm, thank you for coming on the Bill cunning and Bill, Steve, You're a great American. Thank you. All right, let's continue with more if a line becomes available. You know the routine. Imagine a world dominated by the socialistic viewpoints of Kamala Harris and AOC. Do you want that? Bill Cunningham, the Great American on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: Here's a list of all of the castiano's home run during significant events.
Speaker 1: You ready, we all remember.
Speaker 5: The after the apology for the homophobic slur on the broadcast that happened in the middle of the apology. There's a deed drive to left and I don't think I'm coming back here again. Career threatening injury for Fernando tatis Hue, a eulogy for a World War II veteran, a nine to eleven tribute video package on the air, the apology of opposing team's coach getting a DUI ten minutes after Will Smith slapped Chris Rock right after Dwayne Haskins's death, the eulogy for the just deceased PA announcer for the stadium, the cancer announcement for his own team's owner, The Vince Scully death announcement an hour after the death of Queen Elizabeth was announced. A bridge collapsing, the Ocean Gate submarine explosion, three other celebrity deaths, two home runs on the anniversary of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the assassination attempt on Trump and Biden withdrawing from the race.
Speaker 1: He's a witch.
Speaker 4: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting, Sega.
Speaker 1: How about a goal for the American team the Olympics.
Speaker 6: They just scored wellie US women's team for the first half, one nil over Australia.
Speaker 1: Are they're supposed to win this game or not? Do you know? I would say so, yes, Segn'll get you, are right? Trump speaks at Black Journalist convention. I'm sure Kevin Aldridge of the inquir Audrey's wants to fashion himself to be somehow of a victim. But he's one of the most powerful men in town. But nonetheless, Kamala Harris would not attend. But Donald Trump is attending any minute now. Allegedly there's a protest underway. They're unhappy with the First Amendment. Don't like that. They say, hey, Kamala is not coming. We shouldn't let Donald Trump. Were they mad at him for because he showed up. Oh at the Black Journalist Convention. They're mad? How they be mad at her? No? No, she's fine. Oh okay, she's fine for not coming. Oh he's in trouble for coming. You know what I'm saying. Explain that one to me. I can't. This world is messed up. Nuts nutt nuts correct, go ahead, will leave the stute reporters approb service every local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers Temestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati, Colway, Omagaird Won eight eight eight nine.
Speaker 6: H v A C spots and also Willie. We want to say thanks to UDF for our malts today. Well found new at UDF beginning this week. Tell them that you can buy all six of the limited edition REDS cups a full set for nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: What's in the cups?
Speaker 6: The cups get Jonathan India Cup, Alexis, Diz Hunter, Green, Spencer Steer, Elie Da La Cruz and Matt McClain.
Speaker 1: But what's in the cup. Well, you can get a malt, a malt, you can get a drink.
Speaker 6: Each cup has a moving design that shows players in action. Limited Edition Reds collector cups are available exclusively at United Dairy Farmers and they are only available while supplies last, So head to UDF today.
Speaker 1: And by the way, now the officials are getting their rock heads together to determine if that was really a goal or not? Va R What do you think? I don't know what I mean, somebody was off side? Do you know what I'm saying? That off side? There was fifty players in the box. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, what's this Australian? This Australian guy winds more than Chicago Cubs manager Craig Council.
Speaker 1: You like him a lot, don't you. He should have stayed in Milwaukee. Why can't the Reds play like this all year? Can you tell me? Ask me? They go for the series?
Speaker 6: Weep tonight, Willie after winning last night by the score of uh six to three and six to ten. Sports Talk Rnel Carriers, Inside Pitch, Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inding show after the game.
Speaker 1: Well, then Australian coach got case of the goo goos. The must be good for the Americans. Oh, I guess it's gonna the goal stands. I don't know what he's complaining about. The woman's standing right there. He just knocked in the rebound. I think it's I think it's off sides every time something happened.
Speaker 6: Everything, it's off every everything in soccer, off side, off side every time.
Speaker 1: With Jeff Berding about two weeks show when they beat the Miami team six to one. Yeah, they were off sides two times. They scored more goals. But the Americans. Yes, it was outside the Stowells that let it. Just let him cherry pick on them.
Speaker 6: Pars Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town with twelve Northern Kentucky locations. No action at training camp today. The Bengals will be back in pads tomorrow afternoon. What about Joe Burrow, He's doing okay. Jamar Chase, he's got his own refrigerator in microwave.
Speaker 1: What if you had that, you'd be in hog hell. I wouldn't leave. What about Jamar Chase? What about him? What about him? He's not out there to no action? We have a plan. What's the plan. What if this develops into a real plan? A boy, I'm not playing without the daldal Oh boy, he wants thirty six million a year like Jefferson.
Speaker 6: We got action. Now wait a minute, and we got referees looking at it again. What's what's the deal here? Well, so somebody got a yellow car. The coach gets a yellow car. Good, I give the damn guy redcar wins more than Craig Council.
Speaker 1: Shut the hell up, know your role and shut your mouth.
Speaker 6: Olympic Updated Service of Cincinnati Tax resolution powered by twelf Sheldon Uh. Let's see USA Women's volleyball big win today? Will he had five cents over Serbia? And of course Jordan Thompson had a big hand in the US winner today.
Speaker 1: I think the coach said a foul word beginning with F and ending with K.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure you can't say that that could get thrown that could I think you had to throw him out?
Speaker 1: What if you get a yellow card? How about Lance mcgallister for what he said about the opening ceremony of the Olympics. Will Lance mcgaalister get a yellow card? What did he say? He liked it, Rocky Boyman didn't like it. I didn't like it either. I'm with rock He said it was fabulous to have the Christ pictured as a young Lance. Lance, have the Christ pictured as a drag queen. Wait a minute, here we go.
Speaker 6: Now they're gonna look at it the officials now now see the USA laying him in the field. The US eight. No, he's gonna var video review. Now the USA guy out to go nuts. If they disavow this goal and go over and punch that coach from Australia, you might get a red card for that.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Just punch right ahead. Here it is boom.
Speaker 6: I mean it's right there. How can that be off side? There's fifty players in the box. It's a rebound and all she did was tip it in like a like a like a in hockey. Yeah, that's a goal. He made a picture sign. What's that?
Speaker 1: That means? V A R is good? The v A R? What's the v A R? What's that video review or something? I don't know. The game of stupid, it's stupid. Let's see.
Speaker 6: Also today men's basketball US A Lebron James and company will take on South Sudan That don't wait to help laugh That South Side is led by Aikens and Cincinnati's own Carlic Jones. They lost to the United States by one point. A couple of weeks ago in an exhibition, you go from Aikin to the South Sudan. I guess I guess they you know, how do you do that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess he just called him up and said, hey, you want to play? He said sure. If if we lose to South Sedan, I.
Speaker 6: Would suggest that we might invade him.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. By the way, Trump's about to speak, and I'm waiting for the riots to protest. People are gonna throw tomatoes and potatoes at him, and they're angry that Trump is. I guarantee you one thing.
Speaker 6: If they throw something in him, that's the last thing those people will do on Earth. And so Kamala Harrison he hadn't need tomatoes, And no, he's already had a bullet. Bullet, No, no, not really. According to Google, that was oh yeah, the Secret Service guy said he didn't. He didn't get hit.
Speaker 1: By the bullet, didn't get hit at the top of his ear, didn't get ripped off. He had like a little razor blade in his shorts, like Rick Flair, Rick Flair, he tip it cut him. He cut him like Kamala a Ugandan headhunter. There you go again with uh with that's the best. Thank you, George the animal Steel. That's the best.
Speaker 6: And there and uh, Kamala is let out by uh what the h the minister from Reverend Slick. Reverend Slick from Fort Worth, Texas.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, they're angry at the convention in Chicago that Kamala did not attend. Now they're saying the Trumpster should not attend because Kamala turned. Here we go, here we go, here we go. The drums beating way by.
Speaker 2: Who could stick?
Speaker 1: It's still Carter?
Speaker 7: No, that's that.
Speaker 1: Oh he's ringing the dinner bell.
Speaker 7: Ther godden giant, the mighty come Bala, assisted by Reverend Slick, the pastor of the Mountain from Baptist Church in Fort Worth, Texas, has become the advisor Kamala.
Speaker 1: Look at the follow run right to work on you. Rowler setting up Kamala.
Speaker 7: Trisy yankee back, he's not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: Come the one come on gets another wrong? Oh the theater of the mine. Second man, better than that. That's the best. George the animal Steel biting the turnbuckle, then eat it, eating it. Yeah, well those two didn't have Neither one were very loquacious. Would you agree, I would. Well, they were pretty good at interviews. They were all that there was grunt. And by the way, Kamala's last name was James Arthur or something it or Harris Harris. Okay, do you see James Arthur. I think he's played Hawaii five. Oh do you dan that's MacArthur whatever. But what about the last name of Kamala the headhunter is Harris Kamala Harris. I don't know. I don't know. Maybe there's a connection. I'm not sure. I have no idea. But you look something like George Animal Steel. If people told you that you look like he's all Harry and everything, I'm not as Harry as him. Look like looked like a beast from some laboratory. No segment is ated in sports. Yeah, us a up.
Speaker 6: Let's see will either in extra time in the first half one nil over Austrolia.
Speaker 1: So examining off sides, off sides, you gotta be kiff sides side. Open the game up a little bit, open it up, you'll make the gold bigger. It'd be more scoring, right, do something two feet higher, three feet longer. They have three goalies and have a bunch of goalies. Segment get me out of the Stuge report.
Speaker 6: Will thee an honor of a hot day here in the tri State.
Speaker 1: More rain and go Reds. By the way, your buddy the wild Man will be here tomorrow, mister Positive, along with the mayor of Deer Park, John Donalan. That means it's festival time. That's right. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 8: Well, Donald, I do hope you'll reconsider to meet me on the debate stage, because, as the saying goes, if you've got something to say.
Speaker 1: He will believe it. Reaction believe it. He will believe it, brother, he will. I dare you come to this convention of Black journalists? If kom lives in't here, you can't come. Do they believe in the First Amendment? I don't know. Talk to Kevin Aldridge, okay on seven hundred WLW. Now let's continue. We never stopped. We simply continue, still waiting for the Trumpster to speak at the Black Journalists Convention. Schedule to be about an hour ago, and the chairs are up there and the discussion will be had. Many are going to protest, allegedly believing not the First Amendment, but in some other artifact. They're going to claim there's going to be a as of walkout in Chicago of the black journalist. Kamala Harris is not attending, and she doesn't feel as if she needs to attend because they have that group. She has that group and her back pocket are in her purse. And the Trumpster shows up to entertain the questions, make a presentation and many do not want to hear it. They made up their minds. And these are journalists, they're supposed to seek truth independently. But nonetheless, we'll see what happens there. Also, I would note that Mark Kelly or Josh Shapiro, one of those two, most likely Josh Shapiro, is going to be selected as the vice president sometime maybe Monday Tuesday, with the Democratic Convention in Chicago beginning about a week later. The goal is to stay on the teleprompter, don't sit down for any media interviews. If you're Kamala Harris, simply read the teleprompter in front of adoring crowds. Have the vice presidential pick carry you for about a week or eight days. You've been told by the media through gas lighting techniques, that the race is tied, which by the way it is not. And then when Shapiro or Mark Kelly are picked, they're going to campaign together beginning in Philadelphia for about a week or ten days leading into the convention. They want the convention to be a made for TV production, and that'll carry through Labor Day, the glow, the wonderful thing. Sometime after Labor Day, there's going to be an agreement somewhere to have the great debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump. The Trumpster does not want it to be with ABC News, who he is suing for a false reporting on him, George Stephanopolis, etc. And the judge did not grant summary judgment, which means the case might go to trial sometime next year. So he wants some other outlet to conduct the debate and not to give to ABC News literally tens of millions of dollars in benefits. He don't want to do it, so he wants some other outlet to do that debate. But you have a sense right now, if you watch listener, read the media the past week or ten days, that this race is tied, that is really close to Kamala Harris has the wind beneath her wings, and the winds at her back that everything's good, and I'm reading this and I'm thinking that's not the case. I'm looking at poll released this morning that's so called Harvard Harris poll, and Kamala Harris, after the last ten days of absolute positive media coverage, is still losing. And the DNC Democratic National Committee, through leaks some has gotten access to some of the internal emails, and the DNC is very much concerned about the candidacy of Kamala Harris as by the way, Barack Hussein, Obama and Michelle are very concerned about her candidacy because she is a lousy retail politician. I've been around good ones and I've been around bad ones. Some of the best I've ever been around are Jerry Springer and Donald Trump. Now, they could not be more different than their political viewpoint. But I was not ever an occasion when I walked in a room with Jerry that there wasn't a sense that someone specialist here. We would all to debate in private and in public about the great issues that confront confound us. But to be with Jerry Springer, one thought that was a good day. No matter what your politics are. He was and I think he's in the arms of God Almighty. He was one of the most magnetic, charismatic politicians I've ever been around. The other one has been Donald Trump. I walked down Fifth Avenue with him about nine or ten years ago, and you would have thought that John Lennon had not been shot. It was cab drivers, it was waitresses, it was stopping him. He couldn't walk down the street. This was like in twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen when we scheduled a golf game in Bedminster with Hannity and Kasik, and I watched this guy and this is unbelievable. When he walks into a room, heads turned because there's something about that person. And when it comes to big time retail politics, never underestimate the ability of a great retail politician to change the debate and to make people think that guy's really special. I'm told that John F. Kennedy Junior had it, Ronald Reagan had it. A few local politicians might have it, but I guarantee you Kamala Harris does not. She's not in a situation where and many women recognize that she is a man's woman. By that, you know it, ladies, what I mean, And by that I mean that she doesn't have the magnetism, the charisma that you want to find in a politician, and many have little or none and they succeed. For example, Bush forty one and Bush forty three, by most estimates, did not have much charisma whatsoever, but they somehow succeeded. And Barack Hussein Obama, whether you liked him or not politically, I didn't care for him one bit. But the guy had walk into a room, Bill Clinton walk into a room, and my gosh, you just send someone's importantness here. None of that applies with Kamala Harris. So I'm reading a headline Harvard Harris poll sinks Kamala Harris's ship, and it goes on to break down the seven or eight states that matter, and a couple other factoids. Ninety one percent of Republicans plan on voting for Donald Trump won. Only seventy one percent of Democrats plan on voting for Kamala Harris. So with the base, Donald Trump is extremely popular. Talk to Chip Hart, talk to those who live in the eighty counties, not urban counties in Ohio. They'll tell you the county chair and others will tell you there's never been an American history, any politician that connects to the heartland like Donald Trump does so at least ninety one percent of Republicans say we want Trump. What about thirty percent of Democrats say we don't want Kamala Haha. So they break down the polling in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia, Nevada, and Arizona. And in those seven states where the election will be determined, Kamala Harris is not up in any of them, zero, none, not part of it whatsoever. She's losing in all those seven states after the last ten days. In the last ten days, my gosh, she could out to received more positive treatment and uh, Kamala wins. How about this one? This is out of the DNC. Due to the plummeting of Donald Trump's poll numbers, many on the Trump campaign are panicking and now considering dumping jd Vance off the ticket. The Trump campaign is imploding. That comes from the DNC that has no relationship to reality. It is simply not true. In fact, jd Vance is a positive for the Trump campaign where it matters. And one other thought came to mind, and that is that Kevin o'larry a Canadian mister wonderful on Shark Tank was on Fox News one or two nights ago and said, please don't let happen to America what happened in Canada and which entrepreneurship is discouraged. That the constitutional rights, freedom of expression, etc. Do not apply. And he made the point that at some point in the next two weeks. I don't think it will be two weeks. I think it'll be some time after Labor Day. Sometime after Labor Day, the happy talk's going to have to stop, and someone's going to have to sit down and actually ask Kamala Harris real questions about the circumstances of which she discusses. In other words, you're going to have to answer questions, and it can't be from a teleprompter in front of adoring audiences. It's going to have to be a real interview with a real journalist. And I think Kevin o'larry is wrong. I do not think that Kamala Harris will ever sit down with the real journalists for like thirty minutes to an hour and answer questions. It simply will not happen. She's gonna have to answer for something like inflation, and she understand inflation? Does she understand that when you dump two to three trillion dollars of unfunded money out of printing presses, just dump that into the economy, chasing fewer products. Did you understand at the time in twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two that there'll be massive inflation as predicted by Clinton economists? And where did the inflation come from? And why did you do that? She's gonna have to talk about someone will sit down and say, let's talk about the border. Whether the word czar is used or not. She was in charge of the southern border, according to Joe Biden, and the video and the cuts are legendary about the number of times she has said she's going to get to the root coutes of immigration and the Luster Whold interview of about three months ago was very illustrative. Leuster Hold of NBC News, not exactly a conservative, ask her questions about the southern border, like why have you not gone to the southern border? Her answer was, well, I'm not going to Europe. Why have you not met with the border chiefs Well, I didn't need to. Why do you spend time on southern border issues? You say, which involved flying over the top of the country looking down to the southern border. She can't answer those questions, can she? Of course not, She's done nothing. At some point, you're gonna have to sit down and talk about energy. She's now saying, I think I support fracking in Pennsylvania for political purposes, but we know once the election is over, it's going to return to water level on the whole issue of energy. How's it in our interest to shut down pipelines in which there are thousands of middle class union workers maintaining and creating such pipelines, when there's one hundred thousand miles of pipelines all over the country as we sit here now. Can she answer questions about promising by twenty thirty, which, believe it or not, it's only five and a half years away, that the gasoline powered cars will not be allowed to be built in this country. She's going to make sure you must have an electric vehicle. Can she answered to the fact that hundreds or thousands of Congolese children working in minds to give us a cobalt and other exotic materials that go to China, that they're killed and mortally injured every year because of her fascination with electric vehicles. And if that's the case, why do you support that, Kamala Harris staying back on energy. The price of gasoline since twenty twenty end of twenty twenty has gone up thirty seven percent. Now you notice right now it's about three and a half dollars a gallon. At one point it was five dollars a gallon. What is your plan to lower the cost of gasoline at the pump? Her answer would be more electric vehicles and more power stations that don't work. And talk about foreign relations and foreign affairs. As I sit here this afternoon of two to twenty, the world is on fire. I cannot imagine the circumstances in which Israel currently finds itself with a well funded HESBLA in the north with the one hundred and twenty five thousand rockets supplied by Iran, and on the south is Hamas. And when you look at this support of Amas in Gaza, it is ubiquitous. Palestinians and Gaza residents want Hamas to be their rulers because of their hatred for the Jew Surrounding Israel, some of the most vicious enemies on Earth and Kamala Harris's policies with Joe Biden have certainly supported that that's what she wants. The world is on fire right now. Israel has taken out hamas leaders in downtown Tehran, Iran, angering the Mulahs and those who control Iran, and taken out hamas leaders in Beirut Lebanon, which is controlled by basically she of Malitias. Between the two of them, I can't imagine a more dangerous neighborhood to be. When Trump was in office, there was Abraham Peace Accords coming together of a resolution to that conflict, and now the Trump left office, the world is on fire, to say nothing of the Russian invasion of Ukraine and what North Korea is doing with their missile technology. At some point, sit down and talk to Kamala Harris about the border, about the energy policy, about foreign affairs, and get her vision on those things untethered to a teleprompter. And I don't think the answers are going to be very good. In fact, I predict the answers are going to be terrible because she's never had to run a campaign. The one time she ran a campaign, which was Iowa in the twenty twenty trying to defeat Joe Biden. She was bounced out before the first vote was cast. She was perceived as being child We said, not up to the job or running for the presidency. She wasn't taken serious by the Democrat Party. In fact, last year in twenty twenty three, many stories in New York Times, Washington Post, etc. Many stories about Kamala Harrison needs to be replaced as a vice president. She's not helping, she's hurting, and she's not a bridge to the next ideas in the Democratic Party. She's the opposite. So the same party that wanted to get her off the ticket as vice president now is cot and the idea of her being the nominee. They have to hide her. Every day she gets up in the morning thinking to herself, I'm Kamala Harris. I'm a San Francisco Liberal and I believe in those principles in San Francisco that's destroyed that formerly great city. And I have to keep from you the truth. I can't get up and be myself because if I'm myself, I'll get forty percent of the vote. She can't say I'm Bernie Sanders with lipstick. I can't say that because if I say that, I can't get elected. So now we find her saying things such as, well, I've changed my position on fracking, We've got to get tough on the southern border, and we have to exert more power overseas than the wars that are taking place. None of that means a damn thing. I love Kevin o' larry who said, at some point she's going to be exposed. Will a media cover it? What is confident as Kevin Larry and the coverage of that by the mainstream media because they've chosen sides. They've called Donald Trump everything but a white man, including a Nazi, and the Hitler like called him a racist, called him a thief, called him a fraud, and then when he refers to Kamala Harris as a bum, that becomes racial and sexual immediately. I don't get it. I don't understand it. But Kevin o' larry is a good man. At some point where the mainstream media turn and objectively report on facts about where Kamala Harris wants to take this country, they cannot do that because where she's going to take the country is not a place where you want to go. So the truth must be kept from you. So for those who say, at some point in September or October is going to come to Jesus meeting with Kamala Harris, I predict it won't happen because the media doesn't want it to occur. Let's continue blind becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand the headline Harvard Harris poll DNC leaks sink that Kamala Harris ship that will out be reported. Two other items before we take a short break, No tax on tips. How many servers and bar backs, bartenders and waitresses earn money from tips? I would say several million I put on my checks. No tax on tips, per Donald Trump. If when you have a check from a server in a restaurant or bar, please say that. No tax on tips, says Donald Trump. And the other thing he wants to do is no tax on social Security benefits. Those moneys have our ready been put in and already taxes have been paid. Imagine the status of this country if we have no tax on tips for waitresses, servers, bar backs, and bartenders, and no tax on social security benefits you've already paid for. Does that make sense? That's where the nation has headed. We hope let's continue twenty five The Great American Live at Showman, the Regents so much more, News Radio seven hundred WULW. I don't feel no ways tired. I come too far from where I started from.
Speaker 2: Nobody told me that the road would be easy. I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me.
Speaker 4: And you all.
Speaker 8: He does win in twenty twenty and we're gonna do it again in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a.
Speaker 9: Great way to get started. And I haven't even won all my games yet. It's a great night to be a Tiger. I'm here with my family and we are so excited to be in the great state of Louisiana, but more importantly.
Speaker 1: To be with you great fans. Hello bye, I'm broadcasting you know Rocket. Seems that when you get these high positions, just get that Country Twain, who did it best? Brian Keller, Kamala Harris or Hillary? So that was the show? Is she ome like? And we set off the air rock If after all this, I don't feel good about fas. I don't feel good. I'll be back tomorrow. I'm a genuinely positive guy, but I'm watching Kamala Harris. If that guy right there cannot be Kamala Harris, We're done. That's it. That's it. Yeah, that's what you got to say.
Speaker 10: Well, by the way, did did the assassination attempt happened to that happened?
Speaker 1: Okay, because you wouldn't know what even happened, it didn't happen. Go to Google by said it happen.
Speaker 10: And people are saying, well, people only showed up at Kamala's rally because of making the stallion. Yes, exactly, but it doesn't matter. It's optics. Most people, especially young people, they're on their phone. They're kind of lucidly and they're like, oh wow, look at that crowd she got. Oh that's great, that's great energy. Nothing, it'd be one hundred percent media positive.
Speaker 7: Rock.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you don't going back tomorrow. I'm a little downward, I'll be honest. Maybe maybe you're having like a little period or something. Yeah, well, I choose not to gender myself. So absolutely, what are your gender pronouns?
Speaker 2: Does and Z?
Speaker 1: I told you yesterday? What are yours? I don't know mine?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 1: And dumbass? Those are mind? Can you call me? We can't stand democracy. Thank you? Do you think I dressed terribly? I don't look right. My hair is awful. I should color my hair shade more often, change my outfit completely. What do you think I said? No, I'm happy the way I am. What's wrong with this? The ladies will Bill Wilder, you start doing all that stuff. Don't have too many fashion plates around here. You're telling me we've got the wild Men coming in to Mars segment of one thirty. You don't when I miss the wild Man, he's a fashion plate. Can't wait.
Speaker 6: He's like classy Freddy Blassi, Hollywood fashion plate. Now you're telling me white Slick from Fort Worth, Texas, the advisor to Kamala the Uganda headhunter.
Speaker 1: You're telling me white women are the problem, white educated, non white family.
Speaker 10: When this country is destroyed, it won't be the barbarian horde. It won't be the North Koreans, it won't even be the elites that do this country in. It's going to be white women. White women are gonna sink this boat. They're gonna are Then, when I say that white women, you're damn right they will because they're all under their feelings.
Speaker 1: Feelings and emotions and what.
Speaker 10: They think should happen is different than the reality of what happens when you don't have police.
Speaker 1: And you know, my family's not seem like to me. We need to take it seriously.
Speaker 10: Well, when we imagine police work out, but it doesn't in the real world, it doesn't work out that way?
Speaker 1: How to defund the police? After all, we have to rely upon the good intentions of.
Speaker 10: What would happen if Donald Trump UH hosted a White Dudes for Trump Zoom call.
Speaker 1: Well, well you on it, Sega? I heard reports that Richard K Jones was on it White Dudes for Kamalo? Was that it were you there? I was, oh yeah. And Pete Budajet says that white guys support abortion because when you knock up your girlfriend, pay or some money and she gets she kills your unborn baby. Right by the way, said out of the white he's a white male and he said it his one of his presentations a couple of nights ago that he said white men support abortion because and handle some problem. He's a decent man. I'm thinking, is it having a baby is out a problem that needs to be aborted? And by the way, what does abortion do to a healthy baby? Kills it. You can't say that, I dare you say, women's health, women's sege's women. You got to redefine that, Okay, it's.
Speaker 10: Going to redefine and make ourselves feel better about the reality of this situation.
Speaker 1: What happens to the baby during an abortion? It ceases to existical? Yeah, torn apart. Don't say that it's about don't say that, Okay, what does abortion do to a healthy baby? Sag.
Speaker 10: I'm just telling you men out there, talk to your wives, sit them down and say, look, this is no time to be emotional. There's no time to talk about feelings and this and that. We've got to deal with hard reality and react right now. It is a fact fact that the grocery store you're a pain, fact between five and twenty percent higher for everything. It is a fact. The streets are less safe, is a fact. The southern border is in chaos.
Speaker 1: Is that a fact? It's a fact.
Speaker 10: Par pain for migrants and pain and the money that should be going to our people.
Speaker 1: These are facts. You can't you got you gotta use your head on this. Nine your emotions, do you What will you say to the white women of America segment?
Speaker 6: Will he the Stoodente Reporter is a proud service of her local Tamestar hating and air conditioning dealers.
Speaker 1: No Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati.
Speaker 6: Call the experts that preferred home comfort five one, three, eight, nine to two h V A c spot.
Speaker 1: Thinking of women. The women just scored another goal to to nail now over us. They're supposed to beat them. Yes, they are supposed to be there. They're supposed to just run through the whole thing. So white women's I think you're right, White women, I am absolutely. That's the large atholect and it's the one thing I'm actually certain of right now. White women women are going to do this country. They're going to say, I don't feel right about this. It shouldn't it shouldn't be that way. I'm sorry. What can we do to educate women?
Speaker 6: Olympic Update is a service of Cincinnati Tax resolution powered by Toasts Sheldon. The USA women's volleyball team Knox all Serbian in a five set marathon today. The Americans meet France on Sunday. As we said in Women's football aka soccer USA two Australia nil in the seventy eighth minute. What about Rose what about Rose, he's out there. Men's basketball coming up USA, the South Sudan.
Speaker 1: South Sudan, Yes, well, is there a North Sudan, he's got to be If there's a South, he's got to be a North. They were favored by forty seven points and run by one. And some kid from Aiken A Jones, South Sudan.
Speaker 6: Cincinnati native out of Acon High School, Carlic Jones is with that team.
Speaker 1: Team. I don't know. Ross he playing in the NBA or anything? Probably nil? Who does he play for? I don't know. I don't guess he didn't play for anybody. How do you play for South Sudan from Apen?
Speaker 6: I get, well, I don't know. They just they just call you up from Africa and say, hey, you want to play?
Speaker 1: I don't know. How about this toy right here? Two male boxers identify as females. What now they're going to fight females. Let's go back to talking about white women. That that's the issue right there, that you think the white would.
Speaker 10: Say whoa wha, whoa wa wait a minute, now, we're not gonnaider and allow men to beat up on women.
Speaker 1: But they don't.
Speaker 10: They go along with that too, because I don't want to be offensive, feeling poor person.
Speaker 1: All they wanted was a shot. No, a woman is getting her face beat in.
Speaker 6: So boxers who are now women are going to face women in the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, that is sick.
Speaker 10: But not before one male beats up on a female, not before that happens. Maybe eventually, eventually they do, they beat up on each other. That would at least be fair. I don't know you think that would be the issue.
Speaker 1: Lady, Stop you want teenage boys in your daughter's locker room? Now, I'm not gonna allow my my my daughter to.
Speaker 10: Get her head beat in or get a volleyball spiked in her face by a boy and get her teeth brom.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to do that about you. I bet Mason high school mothers vote for Kamala Harris am I right, Mason. And you might ask why, I don't know, because their feelings, you know what emotions, your feelings hurt. I just can't do it. He's loud, he's probably crude, he had sex with playmates and all this stuff. And you know, after all, I didn't fill out the right forms on his election and.
Speaker 10: Therefore, and actually I really don't even know much about him, But you know, the Internet says he's a convicted felon, so it's probably not good.
Speaker 1: And whoopee.
Speaker 10: Goldberg this morning said that he's a threat to democracy or so. I took history class in high school. I think democracy should be protected. That's how it happens. No, what was I actually paying attention? It's just like a little bit of flying by as a scroll on an Instagram.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Kamala Harris dance? Yes? Dance is better than Trump? Yeah? Isn't that important? Got to be able to dance, to be able to say, why don't you speak to the women in your life? All the women begin, all of them on you? Are you doing something with Sarah Elise? I'm just saying, why don't you speak to the women in your life and say, get your minds out of the emotional torment of what you're seeing reading and actually think about the country as a whole and where we are, and do we want to keep doing this for the next we get four years of Biden Harris and eight years of Harris Shapiro and we're done. That's twelve years. And do you want boys teenage boys in the girls' locker room? At Mason High School. Of course, not.
Speaker 10: What's the issue. Let's say tomorrow, Not that I would want this to happen. Let's say tomorrow Trump and the Republicans came out and said, you want all abortion, We're fine with it, whenever the hell you want to do it. Would that turn the election? I think that's the biggest issue facing women.
Speaker 1: It can't be because I don't think it so. But I seventy women live in a state where it's a sacrament you can get an abortion, and the other thirty percent get pills in the male. It's not an issue at all because it's not an issue, but it attracts females. They want to act as if it's an issue when it's not. A nation. I'm saying, but is there a way to change that? That narrative? Good luck? White women will be the bane of our instance. You heard it here. First, The largest demographic group voting in America are women, and the largest group of them are white women. That's the problem, seg, what will you do to change that? Bengals update, welly, let's see good.
Speaker 6: It brought to you by good spirits, wine and tobacco and party town with sad northern Kentucky locations. Go there and get it, get some, you know, get a couple of shots. No action to training camp today for the for our Bengal men.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you brought there are jam Tomorrow tell me about Jamar Chase segment is going to report on this soon. He still has the word around the campfires.
Speaker 10: He's prepared to hang out this for the for the long haul here and.
Speaker 1: He backed this games and he backed down Mike Brown. So his leverage is that.
Speaker 10: Okay, the Bengals already signed t Higgins into it to the or you know, he signed the franchise tag, so they're all in. This is all the chips in the middle. This is the year we're gonna go after this thing. And he says, well, you're gonna go after this thing without me, So this is the This is the cat and mouse game going back and forth. But he his agent must not know much about Mike Brown, because Mike Brown doesn't seem to be moved by such petty things as holdouts.
Speaker 1: He begins with Jim Brown and Bobby Mitchell and Mike Brown goes back a while, and Mike Brown is the immovable object. But in Tamar Chase the irresistible force.
Speaker 10: But seg as you know, precedent doesn't even even help Jamar Chase here because if you look at kJ Jefferson, he wanted a new deal last year, but he was he was another year into his contract.
Speaker 1: He won't.
Speaker 10: He threatened to hold out before, but then eventually said, you know what, I'm gonna come back, I'm gonna play, and then he wound up getting his big deal. This is two years before the Bengals actually would have to pay Jamar Chase.
Speaker 1: No matter what happens, he gets like four million this year, a million plus the three million he gets four million this year, and then next year the Bengals still have to pay him more money the average salary of the top five or whatever. So we're talking about twenty twenty six or twenty twenty seven. Will Mike Brown be backed down for the first time in his life by Jamar Chase.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Again, if you talk about precedent, the answer would be no. But what are your feelings about this? I've perfect example of you.
Speaker 10: I feel Jamar Chase should get paid the biggest contract of a wide receiver in the NFL. And I also feel that Joe Burrow should get another contract. And you Trenton Irwin got such a nice story. He should be paid in the top five of wide receivers.
Speaker 1: And you know what that that offensive? Mary's guy. I just love him. We should just sign him to a big behind him. This is but this is the mentality. It's just about your life. Why do you talk to the women.
Speaker 10: My wife is my wife. Kelly is to the right of me, so that's where she stands. Where's the baby? There's enough side of us. Seg What about the women in your life? Are they normal or do they want feelings to dominate public policy?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I want your wife and your mother to join my wife's cliff diving team in Mexico. Could you see Denise doing a backflip from ninety feet? No? How about your mom?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: If that happened, would you be surprised? Then I would do it? Could you do a backflip one time? I've been to a.
Speaker 6: Three sixty two and a half twist with a cannonball right into the ocean.
Speaker 1: I like this, I like like a tsunami in Japan would go across? Correct? Sega? Are you going to the Bengals training camp practice on Friday. I don't think so, Jamar Chase, are you gone? I am alp the fam going.
Speaker 10: Your middle son, Bronson, whose face is all sworn be got stung by a wat But he wants Jamar Chase's autograph. I said, well, he's probably not going to practice, buddy. He didn't understand we signed autographs yesterday with a little with a little push. Well, oh he needs someone needed to tell him, hey, look you're not doing much for us, so at least go to.
Speaker 1: Her son's monographs. Bengo, it's tomorrow, cheery sake. That's some breaking, new breaking news segment. Good John, Well, Jamar Chase being uniform for the first game. We've been to another hot fudge of Sunday on this and the only guy that's Joe Burrow's guy though.
Speaker 6: I mean, he said, if Joe Burrow's going to sit there and say sign something, but we're doing something.
Speaker 1: Jamar Chase is going to go in and say.
Speaker 10: Look, it's easy for you to say, man, you already got your money, So what about what about old Jamar here?
Speaker 1: Thirty five million dollars? Just what he's missing every year thirty five thirty five million dollars. Write that down, seg get me out of the Suitu Report. White women are the bane of our existence? Will he an utter of America?
Speaker 6: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 4: And there is precedents what's going on here? I ask everybody to look north to Canada. When a young Justin Trudeau swept in, nobody cared about his executional skills or what he'd ever done or anything. They just thought he was the it guy. Look at the country now, it's it's wiped out. And because it turns out the guy had no executional skills, it would be important to leave aside the politics and ask what has Kamala Harris actually done?
Speaker 1: Ants? I dare you bring that up? Laster? Wonderful? That's hurt mild, that hurts my feelings. That hurts my feelings. I may become a Democrat again, Easer. It's much easier, much easier to be a democrat. Go back to your roots, back to my roots as a great Democrat with Jerry Springer. Thank you very much, Thank you. On seven hundred w Old