Speaker 1: One one with Linchintaco, Orlando's rock Station one O one one w jr R. All right, a lot of stuff still uh to come this morning before we're done. Still haven't done the double dose Metallica, which could win you Metallica tickets. That hasn't happened yet. We have those tickets all week. Still got one thousand dollars that you could win and rock the bank. The first keyword of the day happens right around nine oh five. You're getting those keywords, you're putting them in at WJR dot com. And then there's you say we play it, which will happen at nine your choices you're voting on this morning from Blue Oyster Cults on the Jar Facebook page. Godzilla, don't fear the reaper or burning for you.
Speaker 2: Somebody who votes is gonna win those Halloween Eros tickets. Man, it's all win, win, win today, no doubt about it. So get that taken care of here in the next fifteen minutes or so on the Jar Facebook man, Talca tickets the money, Yeah, Halloween Eros tickets. Hopefully you go home with one of those beautiful thing you do have. Yeah, fifteen minutes, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had originally meant to bring this up with Coffin, but we ran out of time earlier during the legal segment, so I thought I'd throw it into idiotology because it's pretty idiotic. Yeah, we ran out of time.
Speaker 2: I printed up the questions we didn't get to because we kind of sidetracked for a while.
Speaker 1: On the suitcase Lady, a woman in New Jersey, is suing Jet Blue Why for serving her in ice cream sandwich that was too cold. She broke her tooth trying to eat it. She says that someone on the flight crew should have warned her that it was hard, like a block of ice. The ice cream sandwich in question was served to her and her fiance as they flew from New York to Paris, and one of the snack options of their flight was quote chop size strawberry shortcake ice cream sandwich made by a company called Nightingale. Listen here, Florence. She chopped down on it without realizing the sandwich was frozen side, and she broke a tooth. Uh specifically her upper left lateral incisor taco in sizer. That's the dog tooth right the eye one. It's the one right next to your two front teeth.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what something tells me if you look at her dental records.
Speaker 1: Cracked the tooth down to the roots, she said, and had to have it pulled by Denis as soon as they landed.
Speaker 2: If you look at the records or dental records, she's probably had damage that tooth previously.
Speaker 1: And sorry.
Speaker 2: I would hope that any judge just looks at her and says, you're gone, input Jerry. She'll get away with a couple free flights or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I would think hopefully this would try to be settled out of court and not waste anybody's time with this. I just wonder if this is a freezer burn situation, because how many ice cream sandwiches have you had that a rock solid? I was trying to think about that. They're they're generally kind of aren't they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And who goes into biting into anything frozen like.
Speaker 1: This right so hard that you rip your tooth out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do it gently with anything, and you're not supposed to bite with those front teeth. Wait, I'm trying to think of the Dennis told me when I lost my front tooth.
Speaker 1: Uh, I will see where that's said.
Speaker 2: Something by those aren't meant for biting there. I don't remember, so I'll probably lose it again. I just found this out this morning because this just was announced. Indonesia has now made it illegal. Oh wait, I know what this is to use the iPhone sixteen.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know that. What what did you think? There's some other Indonesian news that I recently heard. Indonesia has some sort of domestic production rule as it pertains to this electronic device, that of the components or assembly must be done in Indonesia. iPhone sixteen does not meet that criteria. Therefore, it has not been certified for use in the country and essentially won't work. So this is leaving tourists a bit perplexed. Who own iPhone sixteen? Oh I didn't think about that part.
Speaker 2: You go on a surf trip to Indo and all of a sudden, yeah, you just get a burner phone.
Speaker 1: Well that that's what they're suggesting now, is either bring an older device or just purchase, you know, one for the trip.
Speaker 2: Though how much I know, we don't want to do it on vacation, but how much do.
Speaker 1: You go through email or your pay bills? So your travel itinerary, and your plane tickets and everything are now in your own but you have toward that to your burner phone. Yeah, so we could do that, but when you have to do any other thing.
Speaker 2: Hey, so and So's coming over to let your dog, I have to turn off the alarm.
Speaker 1: I can't do that. Here's where I troll the Apple people. See, this is why I have an Android.
Speaker 2: There he goes world globally accepted.
Speaker 1: He's honest. Android bandwagon, hair is podium. If I really don't care, I just do it because some people get so wound up about whether you use Apple or Android.
Speaker 2: I don't get that. I do not understand that. I have never and will never understand that. Look, dude, a phone's a phone. No you need to what do I need now? Headphone quality? I'll debate you to the mat on which headphone she should go with. Well, yeah, well you know that Sony NDR seventy five six is over the year broadcast level. Some people might say, oh, no, I think you should wear those. What are the cool hip hop ones that beats? Yeah, beats beats. Those are corporate headphones. There's garbage. Well, how many people do you really think care about headphones right now that are listening.
Speaker 1: They care about the inning your buds, that's yeah, so Dave can get those for us. Oh, bro, guys, I got.
Speaker 2: These things for they were fine with headphones. Somebody said it bite softer. Yeah, we're try licking it first. I don't know that's what she said.
Speaker 1: If you all weren't with us earlier. By the way, I can't we can't really go into the details of this one story. I don't know what you're talking about. I'm going back to the first idiotology, the uh twenty two year old who oh god, one hundred and one guys in fourteen hours. Yeah, she's a she's a only fans that's stories on our Facebook page. What scroll back for that one. Use yourself for a while on that.
Speaker 2: If you watch this, which I watched the whole thing, it's so it's it almost made Did you make you feel dirty after you washed it? I felt like I needed a shower. And she's the one that was with one hundred and one, I mean granted one oh one like JRR. We normally we'd say, hey, good jobs, she's miss JR.
Speaker 1: We don't even want her. She's miss everybody. Yeah, at first sixty. She's that was six zero? Yeah? God, what is wrong with people? One hundred and one dudes in fourteen.
Speaker 2: Hours personally used skull Candy headphones, good quality trackable.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: Skull Candy said brand Okay, uh? Three little bears, Yeah, don't get in the bed. One's sleeping in my bed.
Speaker 1: And still is these three little bears ate a woman's Halloween pumpkins off her porch. Video footage of this. Now, I laughed at this until I realized where this was at. And it's kind of like salt in. The woman lives in Asheville, North Carolina. Now it doesn't look like her home was one that was seriously messed up or destroyed. Therefore has the house decorated. But I'm like, this is the last thing you need. You know, your your entire community is trying to recover from a tragedy. But the bears homeless, messed up bears your pumpkins, Yeah, because their home was probably messed up in those woods, they got flooded. So they just want a little grub. Get the footage of that on our Facebook pages. I'll give them a pumpkin. That's why I just don't carve it. Don't carve it for you man, exactly.
Speaker 2: That in sense my tragedy where the whole thing collapsed on itself because I put it out one month ahead of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's uh.
Speaker 2: It had so many bugs. I think there's still bugs around that in my house. From that Love Your Pumpkin mush display taco.
Speaker 1: Praised in Central Florida. This is one on one one w j R R