Speaker 1: Been in Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. We will be at the MAVs draft party tomorrow at the American Airlines Airline Center. We're doing the Ben and Skin Show from three to six. It's brought to you by k Post Company, DFW's trusted name and Roofing, Waterproofing and Solar Solutions. So we're doing our show from three to six and then there's a big MAVs draft party. It's going to be aired on mAbs TV on cafaa A, but also here on ninety seven point one The Eagle. We're going to be simulcasting it from six to nine tomorrow, so join me, Mark Followell, Teddy Emrick and a host of special guests including Mark Guire and Paige Becker's two number one picks.
Speaker 2: God, I love this so much. Fun times.
Speaker 1: The Mavericks have the number one pick, so they are going to be having a draft party and we will be in the middle of all of it. Don't miss a second of the action tomorrow right here on ninety seven point one The Eagle. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: And now it's time for Basis Up.
Speaker 1: They featuring veteran news anchor kt fun tweets.
Speaker 2: Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world. Normally I like to be local here, but a couple in Taiwan have sparked a little bit of a controversy when they hired two pole dancers to perform outside of their son's junior high graduation.
Speaker 1: Oh hold lot of seconds. This was in Taiwan. Yeah, I don't know a lot about Taiwanese culture, but his junior high graduation a thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, probably at some schools. Honestly, I really don't know. Okay, I don't know. I mean they do. It feels like they do first and second third grade graduation now, don't they. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm with skin. I don't really hear that much about middle school graduation and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But but hey, I feel like it happened a lot like when I used to work with Julie though have to go to some type of graduation for like any grade. It felt like, sure, the younger they are though, because yeah, mom, stuff got to go.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a difference in leaving elementary school and leaving middle school.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, could we could celebrate anything that we want in culture, and I do appreciate that if they make it through junior high, that's probably a good thing. I'm real worried about the future and how far they're really gonna get.
Speaker 1: I just know that, I just know that last thing you said will definitely be something you said to someone looking in their eyes into a show one day.
Speaker 2: Reading comprehension is at an old time low, and uh, you know, we're just getting dumber. So I think, if you make it through junior high, good job. Kids. So they have this well graduation ceremony, So they exit the building and go outside, and.
Speaker 3: How they look the students, I'm guessing not good.
Speaker 2: Oh. Students and parents are gathered to watch the performance of two female dancers. One young boy, who was invited to stand between the performers, appeared visibly embarrassed during the minutes long show. They are on top of a jeep and there's a pole to Juxta pictures. Yes, Taiwan goes hard. The dancers later climbed under the roofs of two SUVs. Separate bowls were installed and they continued their performance in there. The boys mom told the media the pole dancer. The pole dance was sponsored by a friend, and the reason they wanted to do that was to give a gift. You know that you would be memorable. You never forget that. And they're not nude. I'm seeing it now. They close on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's tasteful, tasteful pole dancing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you imagine that classy pole dance for you, your high school graduation whatever.
Speaker 1: I was sitting there thinking the best part would be watching them climb up on top of the roof.
Speaker 2: Of the car. Yep, yeah that's what you meant.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: They're almost too dressed. Okay, I like this junior high. So they're in go go boots. I'm going to disagree with you short shorts. There's quite a bit of thought happening.
Speaker 3: I mean they're wearing two shirts, shorts, and knee high sock boots.
Speaker 2: I find this to be quite appropriate.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're better dressed that are wearing more clothes than like a cheerleader.
Speaker 2: Now here's something I don't appreciate about Taiwanese culture and media. As they just let the boy talk to the media. He said that he was stud and speechless upon sing the pole dancing. But however, quote however, considering my parents' intentions, I chose not to object as he had to sit there and take it and just be assaulted, sexually assaulted by these two pole dancers. How old was this guy? I mean he's graduating junior high, so I would like to think thirteen or fourteen.
Speaker 1: I don't Yeah, I was fifteen when I left junior High.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our school district was seven eight nine, seven eight nine. I think most of them are nine through twelve or high school. What a scene though, But yeah, I mean, couldn't the parents have just done that for him at the house. Why they have to do it in front of his classmates?
Speaker 2: Just surprise him, make him feel good.
Speaker 1: Make me feel good, that's a I think this is a good news story. I mean, we have a lot of sad stories. I think this one's good. It's full of hope and promise.
Speaker 2: The feature is bright.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what in Some of these gals need some extra money, that is true, to get their dental school. Ye, that's my slogan. Some of these gals need some extra money. That's why you go to rescue chicks at strip clubs. That's right, it's my new charity, Adopta Home. I got two girls in a cage and they're looking real. Sad is Sarah McLachlan is singing that song missing an eyeball.
Speaker 3: Adopt, Oh wrong with You man?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 2: Christina sucks all right?
Speaker 3: Coming up next in food News, what's America's favorite fast food chain?
Speaker 2: We'll discuss next