Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the great American. Of course, that Curtis Hawkins with Mrcnewsbusters dot Org. There are a great websites that compiles all the media attention given to certain now nominees of the president and what's going on the new president and how the media reacts PBS News Hour. I have no idea why public broadcasting on our nickel. It's terrible radio and terrible television. Why we pay for it? I would hope that's at the top of the list with the Doge Committee. But PBS news are twenty seven times more likely to find far right over far left. There are no far leftists in America. Elizabeth Warren et Cetera's right in the middle of the moderate side of the Democratic Party according to them. But Jonan you and announced that Sam Curtis Houck's the managing editor of NewsBusters, and once again, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, the Hunter Biden parton has been now several days, and I've noticed the last few days there's little or no mention of it whatsoever. It came and went quickly, but so many layers of this part and include the fact that he now can't take the fifth that he can be subpoened. According to a Congressman Comber I've had on a couple times, and also Jim Jordan. They talk about the fact that there's at least eleven other Biden family members that have moneies poured into their accounts from suspicious, suspicious LLCs all over the country. Plus the tsar's reports out of the Department of Treasury. Everyone knows what's going on except those who watch the mainstream media. Can you remember a time the last several years when the mainstream media dealt with the corruption and the sexual perversions of Joe Biden and the fact that Joe Biden's famili has received at least eleven family members about twenty seven million dollars poured in their accounts, including an eight year old granddaughter had an account opening her name. She got thousands of dollars out of some Ukrainian company and Curtis Howck. As far as the media coverage of that, there been about the scandal in Washington, about the Bidens, the criminal syndicate of the Bidens collecting money all over the world, And if you watch the mainstream media, especially PBS, you have no idea what's going on give me a full report. There's a question in there somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, yeah, there definitely is. I mean, first of all, yeah, there's no unsurprisingly rehashing, real rehash of the facts, because there was never hashing to begin with on a lot of these networks about those kinds of crazy, weird things. I mean, there was one of the in laws who's like a child psychologist or something in an elementary school, something to that effect. Was getting money as well, because I guess.
Speaker 3: The Romanians and the Ukrainians or whatever.
Speaker 2: Were just so interested in what a guides counselor back in Delaware thinks about all sorts of you know, international business dealings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there's not really that either.
Speaker 2: But I think Bill I've been saying this that the coverage can be boiled down into in described in two ways. Number One, they're not using the L word to describe that President Biden lied. You know, it is okay to say that he lied. You're just a reserving the L word for the Trumpster and the Republican Party because you're a bunch of smug pricks. But the other thing is it's colored everything in sympathy. They want you to feel.
Speaker 3: Bad for the Bidens. Again, this is Hunter.
Speaker 2: Biden is mid fifties. He's a grown man, more than that almost out early man, you know, given a few more years, and they treat him like he's five years old. And yes, the family has had a lot of bad things happen to it, but it's like the Kennedy's. They want us to feel extra sympathy that they therefore are just like us, even though it's a family that has become enriched based solely on Joe's ability to have stayed in office for so many years as a senator, then vice president, but at first as a senator for the credit card company.
Speaker 1: State about what happened is that somebody had to be the bagman. And the bagman is the guy that follows up the leader all over the world with bags of cash that are dumped into his pockets. And of course he can't bring cash so much cash back for the strippers and for the cocaine, he's got to weaponize it through certain LLCs, and then you have certain directors and shareholders have to disperse the money all over the place. So when two Brave i RS Agents said shapely, and Ziegler finally said enough is enough, Look what's going on. They were told by the Department of Justice, Hey, don't go there, stop it, right, and they try to get a sweetheart deal that a female federal judge said, you know what, these are misdemeanors, non reporting misdemeanors. These are serious felonies. Go back again and tell me why this isn't the public interest to allow this massive lawlessness to take place in the Bidens. And when you and I say these kinds of things, Curtis, I'm thinking that if you're not listening to talk radio a certain podcasts, you have no idea what we're talking about. You have no idea about Romania, or about Barisma or Abo China. You have no idea about the Moscow first Lady giving millions of dollars to the Biden family indirectly, because that's the way things operate in Romania and China and Ukraine. You got to bribe the leaders in order to get good things to happen. And when Joe Biden himself said four or five years ago that you have to file the prosecutor investigating my son Barisma, otherwise you don't get a billion dollars US taxpayer money, it's blatant, it's obvious, it's clear, but the media won't cover it because of what It's clear that we have a large group of thieves running the presidency right now, and the media won't cover it because.
Speaker 2: Well, it's because they don't care, and because it would expose the entire leftist ecosystem. I think it would prove in strike to the heart of the claims made by many that this is bigger than Watergate, because the Watergate is so cherished, it's so precious in the eyes of the liberal media. They have nostalgia for that, even though increasingly fewer and fewer people were actually.
Speaker 3: Alive during those days.
Speaker 2: So now it's just this mythical thing that they hear about, and they claim they are inspired to go to journalism school because of wood Word and Bersity and all the president's men and oh my gosh. Well the other thing too is they don't because when they don't talk about it, by not having talked about it for years, when you and I bring it up like just you have just now, they.
Speaker 3: Can dismiss it. Take this sounds really weird. It can't be true.
Speaker 2: It must be a bunch of deranged conspiracy theories, because if we never talk about it, then all of a sudden, these random connections are seemingly random connections are made, and countries on the map that most Americans can't find are pointed out and thrown out.
Speaker 3: They'll just say, this sounds ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So it must not be true. Right, But of course Pete Hegsa or Cash Battel and really any of these Trump nominees that have common gone back gates and everything else you go on down the list, you know all of these things game, but nothing about Hunter Biden. We cannot talk about this. It's almost like journalists themselves. They claim to represent us too, just like the American public. Why aren't their personal lives, Why aren't their vacations in business dealings on the side?
Speaker 3: Fair? Game?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no. And the Washington Post sits there in the nation's capital as the watchdog of corruption. And here right in the Washington Post offices about a half a mile from the White House, it's the biggest financial scandal in American history unfolding. And now that Biden's leaving office is like, well, at this point, it's already too late. And the other thing going on is the last at least the last two or three years, Joe Biden has been mentally corrupted. There's not a president. When you watch them try to speak in Angola. It's unbelievable that we have a president not being the president in the Washington Post, and the mainstream media doesn't care about that either. They don't. Can you imagine if there was a Republican or Donald Trump had some verbal slip ups, or that he pardoned his son, Donald Trump Junior for financial mismanagement and dealing. So, by the way I looked it up right now, Hunter Biden is a member of AARP. He's not some mystery and child who needs to be guided. He's fifty six years old, for God's sakes, and he's collecting all this money as the bag man. They know who to bribe, how not to bribe. Foreign policy has been affected by it and their sins. The Washington Post watching the Justice Department being weaponized SARS reports suspicious Activity reports history by the Department of Treasury one hundred and fifty six times. You have numerous family members of the Biden crimes and they get getting money put in their accounts, and you have the IRS saying whistleblowers, we can't put up with this anymore. Then you have the Department of Justice telling Shapely and Ziegler, by the way, don't look into that. Ignore that. And suddenly then he pleads guilty to all these offenses. And then his daddy says, I love my boy, I love my son. He's gone through so much and they've weaponized the department of my Department of Justice against me. Know what to do? I'm my loving father. Then the view and others say, well, he loved his son, he loved that boy. Can you explain that to me? H, well, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: They're very sick people. They're very sick people, and it's very strange. I mean, this goes to the point about what President Trump wants to do with the FBI and the Justice Department. You know, I was talking to my friend Grant Stinchfield in Real America's voice the other day, and he was I was saying that, you know, the Left tries to build this caricature of what Donald Trump wants to do with a lot of these crime fighting agencies that they want to spend all of their time creating like concentration camps and going after random bureaucrats and.
Speaker 3: Kailing journalists left and right.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, what the Trumpster wants to do with a lot of these people with cashtel Pam BONDI, even with backs before that, et cetera. The point was to get it back to the core mission. Damn it.
Speaker 3: That's you know, like fucking crime. How about the corruption? How about rafticking?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. And they don't want to do that. They want to sink all of these nominees. They want to sink the Trumpster before he could even get his counted people in front of senators, because in those moments on c span or on cable for long hours on in uninterrupted stretches, these people will be able to speak about what they want to do, what the president wants to do, and the American people will be reminded, Oh my gosh, maybe that yes, that's right, that is why I voted the way I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I what one sentence from one of your columns NewsBusters dot Org is this New York Times White House reporter Peter Baker. Boy, you just say those words and you fear Oh, let me say it against slowly. New York Times White House reporter Peter Baker. I'm thinking, oh, we've finally got the truth, and other journalists are still engaged in the fiction that the Biden Justice Department was not used for political purposes, and certainly not like Trump who wants retribution. So exactly what they accused the Trumpster of doing, they've already done. And you got the New York Times, the Washington Post, PBS saying, what do you mean political purposes? No one's gone after Donald Trump for political purposes. Forget about what happened in Fulton County, New York City. Forget about what's going on in Arizona with the elector thing out there. Forget about dozens and dozens of lawyers and died of providing legal advice to Donald Trump for the first time ever. Donald Trump wants they're weaponized the Department of Justice against Joe Biden. That's never happened. We're talking about weaponization. How can you look at themselves and say, look what's happened to Donald Trump in fifty to sixty of his alcoholtes and lawyers, including the great Rudolph Giuliani. Look what's happened to them? And that's not weaponizing anything. According to New York Times, White House reporter Peter Baker, what do you talk about weaponization? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I don't know which house he wrote that from, whether it's his house in Washington or the one in Martha's Vineyard, because he and his wife, Susan Lasser at The New Yorker often do TV appearances from both homes, either their stage studies or their fancy kitchens up north in Massachusetts. Second of all, yeah, I mean this goes to the pearl clutching that the media have.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's.
Speaker 2: So ridiculous, it's so ludicrous, Like what is it that you guys do?
Speaker 3: Anyway, you ruin people's lives. And this goes to the Justice Department.
Speaker 2: And the FBI about these background checks, this hullabaloo about that, Like I guess Donald Trump is a pointing a bunch of foreign spies or something because he doesn't want to do like the full background checks. Second, explain why there's apprehension to working with the FBI because leaks. First of all, most importantly there because you bet that the rank and file of the FBI would leak about this. You've seen this at government agencies, stories in political the New York Times, watching puts, et cetera. About government workers, either a trying to spend the final few weeks before Trump officially takes office buttoning things up or trying to stonewall him, or trying to move certain powers into the civil service so that political points can't make all the normal decisions that they're usually able to do, or stick around and somehow stonewall them. You remember during the first Trump admistration, all these journalists would be like, here's my address on signal, or here's how to upload government documents without being caught.
Speaker 3: You know, they really do that the last four years.
Speaker 1: Well, what's happened. When Obama was an officer, Biden put up nominees. It was like Marthew, it was like Matthew, Mark Luke, and John. Here comes the Apostles. Here's Peter, Here's Andrew, here's James. These are special people. They're honored just simply to be stenographers of what Obama or Biden wanted to do with their cabinet choices. Were honored to have these individuals. It's like the apostles. The apostles who've come out of private business or they've come out of the government, and now they're willing to deem their work with Biden as an officeholder. We look at the treatment just generally speaking, and when Donald Trump puts up somebody, the barbs come out. Barbara, our condoms are all over the place. We're gonna make this guy go through a hell. But if Biden appoints some sort of person to be Secretary of Defense, like Lloyd Austin or somebody secretary of State or Secretary of Housing, it is finally we have someone confident in charge. God bless these people for willing to serve. If it's Donald Trump, guess what, know your role, Shut your mouth. We're going to come after them with hooks and claws. It's unbelievable. Now, lastly, with your permission, Curtis Hockom, NewsBusters, have you also noticed that what's going on in Washington right now is get the next man up. Whether it was Gates or whether it's cash battel or hegsex. Next guy up is going to be absolutely scrutinized from the day he was born to the day he died. But when Joe Biden has numerous claims against him by Tara Reed and others that they forced sex upon those women, that he sniffed the hair of these little girls, and that also he's collecting cash all over the world. I dare you to bring that up, because he's a loving father. When Joe Scarborough did the flip of Rooney and went down to mar A Lago and kissed the ring, now Joe Scarborough, their ratings are in the crap right now, and the media is attacking Joe for making obvious points that you want to meet the president if someone called Curtis Hawk or Bill cunning Eam or Tony Bender from the White Houses, that are you willing to come and serve? If it's a Republican, I'm serving, get ready for a proctological exam and a urine sample. If it's a Democrat, thank god, we've finally got somebody to serve the nation's interest. Can you smell when I'm cooking?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I think the term that they I mean this is very affluent use of the English language. But I think the word you're looking for when they talk about Trump appointees is ignoramuses.
Speaker 3: That's what they think all of these Trumpers are.
Speaker 2: When a Trump person is appointed, oh my gosh, they have no excovernment experience, or they have no experience doing this or that.
Speaker 1: And it's like, oh, oh, they went to a strip club when they were thirty years old. They went to a strip club. Are you kidding me? How much money do they put in the gene string? They want to know. But if it's a Trump, if it's a Biden appointee, you thank god they're willing to serve. Let's not look Peter Peter Baker.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's well, you know, we got to run. But Curtis Hack, this stuff NewsBusters dot Org is wonderful and it's going to be great the next I don't know, six or seven weeks till Trump takes office. I hope he's safe. A Notre Dame Cathedral. I don't know what the heck's going on there. Joe Biden somewhere in Angola coming back, and he will never face scrutiny for all the bribes he's taken. And most of this information, for those not listening to talk radio or a podcast, is brand new stuff because to media. Peter Baker of the New York Times, these are the things not covered. But once again, Curtis Hack, you're a great American, and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And my friend will do it again.
Speaker 3: Thank you always a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Bill Talk and said God bless America. Let's continue with more of the truth. We'll set you free on news radio seven hundred WULW