Speaker 1: Good evening, everybody, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Night Live.
Speaker 2: I am your host.
Speaker 1: The Cajun Night Jacob muk I'm gonna give y'all a little bit of a rundown here. We're starting off in the good old us of A. We got some things going on, some natural disasters in certain places. We got some governmental things happening in other places, some big bill spending that's about to go down. You know, they just approved a nine hundred billion dollar defense contract, which you know our budget, I should say, which, all right, all good things, all good things. We're gonna shift over slightly to Venezuela, just for a touch, just for a touch. Then we're gonna go over to talk about how Iraq is now making a deal with Exxon Mobile and asking them to come seize their oil fields from a Russian company, which I'm gonna be honest with you, I didn't have that on my Bengo card for this year, but here we are. We're gonna shift over to talk about some China and some things. You're gonna be talking about England, how they have their own grassroots movement to stop the migrants from coming over, in which I again, didn't know that that was a thing that's happening, but hey, good on them. We're gonna talk about Japan. They also have some natural disaster things on top of having some beef with China currently. Yeah, we're all we're gonna go all over the place as we do. You know how it goes here on the cagu Night. But before we get started, I do need to go ahead and give the shameless plug for any of the listeners to The Cajun Night that would like to be a part of this conversation. Every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, please go to the link in the description below and conjoin us at the Cage Night on patreonh there's only once here for entry. We're just trying to get this to be its own endemic thing where we grow and we share information. We talk about the goings and comings of the day today operations here, and we all stay up to date on what's happening. So, without further ado, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time once again. Also, the only place to see what we are talking about, rather than just hear about it, would be to go to patreon dot com slash Cajun so we're gonna start off talking about something that actually I'm not gonna say affects.
Speaker 2: The whole world, but something that at least.
Speaker 1: The entire world might find interesting before we start pulling into the political and then this country and that country and whatever else. Everybody on Earth, for the most part, has heard of the three i at Lis situation.
Speaker 2: I saw video today. This dude on the tickettks.
Speaker 1: Right was saying that apparently they fired a high beam propulsion photon. He used a lot of big words to make it sound like they shot three eye at lists with a laser cannon from a telescope, and that's what burned out the James Webb telescope. They can't use it anymore. This, that and the third and when they did they captured. They didn't shoot it's like damage it for the record. They shot it to get readings of the substances that it was made of or whatever, allegedly super allegedly because the rest of his claim makes no goddamn sit So basically, he's saying that when they shot it with this photon to get these readings, they watched as three objects shot out of the sides of.
Speaker 2: This thing, and they seemed to have their own propulsion.
Speaker 1: Systems, and so as I was like, wow, that's pretty crazy, and these like NASA just released to talk about it, and they didn't know NASA has released nothing of the sort when I looked into the James Webb telescope that went out of commission in twenty twenty one from debris getting into the lens. So that if you've seen these tiktoks that are going around about all these people talking about three iye at lists, and I've even seen some people saying that they've they've been channeling three iye at lists in their meditations and they just know that it's this or that or the other, like listen, listen, I'm not I'm not trying to be rude to these people, right, they are human beings and some of the most human beings. Ever, some might say, but when it comes to three i at lists, we actually have some new data that has come up, and they believe that it has the chemical makeups to potentially hold life. What I mean by that is it has some methane, it's got some frozen water, it's got some carbon, it's got some things to where potentially in the right mixtures, with these types of materials, perhaps there could be some sort of life that could be sustained or started or whatever from this from this meteor, which is pretty insane to see all of these types of chemical compounds on the same craft, I don't want to say craft on the same object in space that in and of itself is really really cool to me. But that got me thinking, So, you know, what is the latest update on the Old three. I you know, we heard about it making its way around the Earth. It had just gone around the Sun. It supposedly slingshot itself around it, and that's the last we heard. I had heard that they had lost sight of it. I had heard that it's on the other side of the Sun. It's making its.
Speaker 2: Way back soon.
Speaker 1: I didn't know, so I decided to go to tech stock Squared, which didn't I've never heard of this website, but I gotta tell you, I actually do enjoy it.
Speaker 2: NASA's Interstellar Comet three.
Speaker 1: I at new images, life, ingredients, and what comes next after the December fly by. I didn't even know when the date was whenever it was going to be like the best time to see it, but apparently that day is still coming. So let's get into it here. As of December twelfth, twenty twenty five, NASA and partner observatories are racing to squeeze every last photon out of the interstellar comic three iye at Liss, a green glowing ice volcano blasting visitor loaded with the chemical ingredients for life, quote unquote. Here's the latest on what we've learned and what to watch in the days ahead. So what is three I at lists? Why is this such a big deal? And we've talked about this briefly before, but we're still gonna touch on some of these key points here. Okay. Three I atlist is also categorized as see twenty twenty five in uh in one. At Lis is the only the third confirmed object ever seen passing through our Solar System from another star system, after the Amuamua and the Borisov right that was in twenty seventeen and twenty nineteen, respectively. It was discovered on July first, twenty twenty five by the NASA funded at LIST, which is the Asteroid Terrestrial Impact Lay Last Alert System telescope in Chile, part of the agency's Planetary Defense Sky Survey Network. So here's the key facts from NASA and ESA interstellar origin. Its path through space is a hyperbolic trajectory. It's moving too fast to be gravitationally bound to the Sun, so it's just passing through and will never return. Okay, fun things now, The size the Hubble data suggests it's solid, a solid nucleus somewhere between around four hundred and forty meters and five point six kilometers across. That's kind of a wide gap there. We got four hundred and forty meters and or five point six kilometers, but okay, a modest comet by Solar System standards, but enormous compared to with most of the human made spacecraft. The speed it has also been kind of a crazy point of contention because depending on who you ask, and by who I mean which quote unquote official scientific source, They've come back with all kinds of different answers on speed. So it raced into the Solar System, the Inner Solar System at one hundred and thirty seven mile thousand miles per hour one hundred and thirty seven thousand miles per hour and hit one hundred and fifty three thousand miles per hour near its closest point to the Sun, So it was like speeding up as it got closer to the Sun. And they say allegedly that it should speed up as it goes away from the Sun. And I've heard some reasons for this because once all the frozen materials heat up and go into a gaseous state as it rounds around the Sun, that's gonna use that almost like a jet propulsion, and it's gonna zip off, which we'll see as it's getting closer to the Earth.
Speaker 2: They might get a better scale on the speed it's going.
Speaker 1: Now that's made its way around safe distance three i atlts will come no closer to Earth than about one point eight astronomical units roughly one hundred and seventy million miles.
Speaker 2: That's the closest gonna get.
Speaker 1: So I know that even I who I didn't know much about it, but there was a lot of speculation to say that it's going to hit us. Then there was a lot of speculation to say that it had intelligent steering something or some creature or some whatever was controlling this thing, almost like it was a spacecraft. So of this moment it does not appear to be the case. Who knows. As it makes its way around the Sun. It might absolutely stop off at Earth and say what's up. I don't believe that, but I can't rule it out because there's really not much known about this thing.
Speaker 2: But anyway, we're gonna learn more together here.
Speaker 1: So it's saying it's not going to get any closer than about one hundred and seventy million miles from the Earth and on December nineteenth, twenty twenty five. Okay, as of Tom recording, that is in nine days, almost twice the Earth Sun distance. That is the closest it's going to get to us in nine days. So for any of you amateur astronomers out there that happened to have a decently you know, powered telescope, perhaps you will be able to see it in the night sky on December nineteenth.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe not.
Speaker 1: Maybe because of your position on the Earth, it will be out of reach for you. I don't know, but hey, I hope that we got some good cult members and contingents of the Night's retinue here that might be able to get some decent picks for US nation boycott. I see your hand raised earlier, brother, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Hey, can you guys hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Brother, all right, So we're just talking about the coronal mass ejections, right, the solar flares.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming I miss missed some of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're just talking about three eye at lists basically, and how whenever it goes around the Sun the same way that a lot of asteroids, and like the Uamua and the Broersov, we made its way around the Sun, the ice was evaporating off of it. That expansion, that evaporation actually helped propulsion it away from the Sun. So it almost seemed like it took off faster once it made its way around the Sun. And I'm expecting three Iye to do something similar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's been a lot of weird stuff going on, you know.
Speaker 4: We we with the coronal mass ejections, the solar flares coming towards us, and then and and I haven't got this sort of conspiracy. Uh, I haven't got to really look at it. I just just seen ran across all across Twitter. But somebody posted before the the Venezuela, we just we just seized the Venezuelan tanker, right, somebody posted.
Speaker 3: Like a couple of days for that.
Speaker 4: If the ancient royal lines are still in power, the first move against uh.
Speaker 3: Venezuela will happen.
Speaker 4: During a CME, and then the CI happened coronal mass ejection. Of Solar said, if the ancient blood lines are still in power, the first move against Venezuela will happen during a coronal mass ejection. Well guess what happened during a coronal mass ejection?
Speaker 2: Okay, we are talking about Venezuela.
Speaker 3: Bo you.
Speaker 1: We are going to be talking about that tanker with Venezuela here in a bit. And also the Nobel Peace Prize that was awarded that they are not talking about in Venezuela because it's a part of the opposition. But yeah, yeah, so I haven't heard anything about the royal bloodlines and if they're still in control, then that would I haven't heard that that would lead to that. That's like a causation thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, perhaps I gotta look into it more.
Speaker 4: But I just thought it was interesting that it seemed like the guy preempted this thing with that line, you know, like he posted on Twitter like a couple of days before this happened.
Speaker 3: So it's wild.
Speaker 1: DC has said that there will be land strikes that will be coming soon if things don't change.
Speaker 2: As far as Venezuela's concerned.
Speaker 1: As of now, it's been on the boats, the Narco boats and things like that, and people were giving Hegseth all kinds of shit because the heat double tapped them essentially, which they're saying that there they were unarmed civilians at that time, so why would he double tap them, And it's like that's not accurate at all. Osama bin Lauden was unarmed when he got I got that doesn't matter if they are combatants and they're listed as a terrorist group then whether they have a weapon in their hands or not, especially in c because now we're getting into sea warfare rather than land based warfare. The laws of warfare do change whether you're on the water or on land. There are still Geneva conventions that play in, but there's some very distinct differences. And uh yeah, everybody was trying to fry Hegseth for that, and it's like, well, that's just simply not going to go anywhere, and lo and behold it didn't. So yeah, we're gonna get to Venezuela here in just a bit. We're gonna talk about three i AT lists, and we're gonna talk about some things going on in the us of A. Then we're gonna briefly get into Venezuela, the Tanker, the Nobel Peace Prize, the things and the.
Speaker 2: Stuff Sam before I get back to this article. I see your hand raised.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Man?
Speaker 5: Just heads up.
Speaker 6: I want to apologize for being late, and I found a book for you for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Okay, no problem with you being late, brother, You know we're here, you know the times, and it's all good. At you a little late or you got to cut out a little early.
Speaker 2: It is what it is. But now I'm curious. What is this book?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: Astrophysics for people in a hurry?
Speaker 2: Astrophysics?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, cool, cool, because.
Speaker 6: You're you're a knowledgeable person and it so that you have the science and everything to go at about that.
Speaker 5: Hey wait, you want to talk about flat Earth.
Speaker 6: Well, here's the fucking of physics on why that doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I try explaining physics to the flatter of community. And then it goes in only one of a couple of directions. One is, oh, we're using math taught to you by the rock Fellow system of education.
Speaker 2: How can you trust that?
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah, Or I mean, it goes into how I don't know physics because I've never done a college course on physics, and it's like, well, neither have you, but okay, and when you when you go against the flat earth or in any kind of real debate, they try using legal speak to like make their case that's right, but it's like not real legal ease. It's basically their own version of it where they're saying, okay, if it doesn't if it works on a round model and a flat model, we can't use it. And they're like they give you like rules for the debate before you start, and it's like, sure, okay, anyway, breakdown works.
Speaker 6: They're trying to chair you picking in massed monster mass this shit to work, but it don't work like that.
Speaker 1: And dude, it's also crazy because I've said this a million times. I've seen it be proven true so many times. If you get five flat earthers in the same room, they will have five completely different and oftentimes conflicting opinions on how it all works. Some go off the dinner plate model, some go off the snow globe model. Some say the space is completely faked, some say space is completely real. So it's some say it's all some sort of a matrix theory. It's they try blending these things and because they can agree on like three points out of one hundred, they see themselves as like kindred spirits. And it's that's insane to me.
Speaker 6: But sure, okay, the snow globe theory kind of makes sense somewhat. I'm not saying one on flat Earth, but I like the funmament. I could totally see us in a snow globe in like one of God's, like Garager's and all. But it's funny you talked about the the like a standard language like math, Math is the the language of the universe. And that's not just me being biased, because I am who I am, but I'm terrible at math. But even I know that, Hey, you put this math, you two plus two equals for whether it's an English, Chinese, Japanese, or Iranian or whatever.
Speaker 5: They speak over their Sanskrit.
Speaker 1: Algebra, Algebra is algebra, regardless of what language the teacher is speaking. Calculus is Calculus is calculus, Geometry is geometry. It is what it is.
Speaker 6: But oh, before I forget, you know the show you sorry, the creator he died the creator of yougo, died as a hero unaware he saw that a woman and a child in a US soldier get took out to it by ripped current like at a beach or something. He dove into six foot water like the waves or whatever, and he like he had his smokel suit and everything on. But they the soldier and he tried to help them, but he got ripped out to the current and everything. But the kid, wife, the kid, the mother and the soldier they survived.
Speaker 5: But they found his body two days later, still with his h this equipment and everything.
Speaker 2: This is super random. Was this recent?
Speaker 5: I just found out about it today.
Speaker 1: Okay, because we are going to be talking about the floods that Japan is experiencing right now because of the earthquake, so that is something we are going to bring up later.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if this happened relatively recently or if that's an old one.
Speaker 5: But okay, I'm not exactly sure.
Speaker 6: It just popped up on my page today and it made me sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look it up. Look it up, and when we get to Japan, bring that up again. I'm curious when that took place, because if it was recent, then like hell, we'll talk about it anyway, all right. So getting back to three I at lists all right. So this is a fast tour through the inner Solar System, and only a few months three iatlass has threaded its way past several planets on a steeply tilted retrograde path close to aligned with the plane of our Solar system. July one, twenty twenty five discovery by of Atlas in Chile early observatory Jesus early observation show a faint active object inbound from the direction of Sagittarius towards the Milky Way central region.
Speaker 2: That was July first, October third of this year.
Speaker 1: It passes about zero point one nine Au, which is about twenty nine million kilometers from Mars. ESA's Mars Express and Exo Mars Trace gas orbiters collect crucial images and spectra, helping refine its trajectory by a factor of ten Okay.
Speaker 2: October twenty ninth.
Speaker 1: Just a few weeks later, sweeps just inside Mars's orbit about one point three six Au from the Sun, while almost directly behind the Sun from Earth's point of view, invisible to ground based telescopes but tracked by spacecraft like SOHO Punch and stereo. November twenty twenty five, Atlas emerges from the Solar Conjunction into the dawn sky. ESA's Juice spacecraft near the inner Solar System in NASA's Heliophysics or Yeah, Heliophysics mission capture views of its developing trails. Now, this is getting into the future a little bit here. December nineteenth the closest approach to Earth at one point eight AU, which we talked about that distance early. It's about one hundred and seventy miles on the far side of the Sun. After that, it will climb out through the outer Solar System, passing about point three six AU from Jupiter in March twenty twenty six before disappearing back into interstellar space. Okay, so hopefully, like I said, we get a decent a decent look at it, you know.
Speaker 2: For backyard observers.
Speaker 1: Three eye Atlas has always been a telescope only object, even around perihelion. Okay. It peaked around a magnitude of nine to eleven and has already faded around magnitude eleven to twelve by early December, far too dim for the naked eye, but a reachable smudge in medium sized amateur instruments under dark skies.
Speaker 2: So okay, very awesome.
Speaker 1: So again we're not going to read the whole article about it, but I did want to talk about this one. Here today's headline, the comment is spewing key ingredients for life. This I found interesting. The biggest breaking story on December tenth today as a time of recording is chemical. A NASA lead team using the Attakarna Large Millimeter Submillimeter Array or ALMA in Chile has announced that three I atlas is unusually rich in methanol and hydrogen cyanide, molecules that play important roles in prebiotic chemistry. Okay, so now methanol bonanza. Methanol appears to make up about eight percent of all vapor streaming off the comet, roughly four times higher than typical solar system commets. Now that's interesting. And for those that don't know what methanol is, it is basically liquid natural gas O case, so methane gas that has been compressed down to its liquid state.
Speaker 2: We would call that methanol.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I used to work at a methanex plant in Geysmer, and that's what they do. They make methanol, and a lot of Asian countries are using that as a fuel additive instead of like what we call in the state's ethanol, which is made from like corn alcohol. They're using methanol in a lot of Asian countries, which I wish we would use that. It burns cleaner, it doesn't gum up you know, components and things like that. But beside the point now, hydrogen cyanide HCM, the common is also unusually abundant in hydrogen cyanide, a molecule that can participate in pathways that build amino acids and nucleo bases.
Speaker 2: In labbage experiments.
Speaker 1: Complex internal chemistry, methanoll appears both in icy nucleus and in the extended comma, implying active chemistry inside the comet as and in the gas flowing off of it. So some outlets have framed this as the comet quote unquote releasing the ingredients for life, echoing long standing ideas that the comet may seed young planets with organic molecules and water. Crucially, NASA and the researchers are not claiming that three iatlist carries life itself, only that it's unusually rich in chemical feedstock that under the right planetary conditions, could contribute to life's recipe. So I thought that was cool, honestly. And then they have this thing about the ice volcano. I didn't know what that was about, but let's check it here. It says if three iatlists had a personality, it would be dramatic. Okay. Over the past few months, astronomers have watched it turn bright green, sprout multiple tales, including a strange anti tail, which is very odd. Usually as something is zooming through the sky, the tail is behind it. The tail has been behind it, yes, but it also sprouted a tail going out in front of it, which is mind blowing to me. But okay. It has undergone a sharp and sustained brightened brightening near the sun, also very unusual, and it shows signs of global cryovolcanism. It shows signs of global ice volcanoes. I I have no idea what that's about. Let's see here, ice volcanoes and the naked surface. A new wave of research suggests that the comet surface may be erupting with cryovolcanoes, jets of volatile ices blasting into space as subsurface pockets heat up. A preprint led by Joseppe Trigo Rodriguez Trio, I'm not sure how they pronounce it in his country. By Josep. Rodriguez and colleagues, supported the by Live Science and other outlets, describe spiral jets structures in a global surgeon activity consistent with ice rich cryovolcanic eruptions. Cool analysis is, analyses, analysises multiple analysis indicate that, unlike most long period comments from our own ort cloud, three eye at lists may lack a thick insulating dust mantle, allowing large regions of its surface to switch on at once as it warms.
Speaker 2: That's dope.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's gonna play into anything for us on Earth, But to say that there's a comet that has got ice volcanoes going on, I think that's cool. I just think that's cool as hell anyway. All right, enough of the three eye at lists talk. If you're out there and you have some sort of a decent telescope, hopefully on December.
Speaker 2: Nineteenth you'll be able to get a good look at it.
Speaker 1: If not, I'm sure an assah will hook us up with the images as expected, but I would be very curious if any hell, even your like local observatory.
Speaker 2: We have one out too far from the house, and I might have to clear my.
Speaker 1: Caleander for the nineteenth to see if I could go in and check it out. I guarantee those observatory nerds are gonna have it zoomed in as best they can. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: We'll see again.
Speaker 1: Maybe in Louisiana we won't have a clear view of it. Maybe it's only clear for like certain spots on Earth. I don't know, we'll see. All right, Now, we are going to talk about the Washington State floods that are going on here. Record flooding threatens Washington governor declares state wide emergency. Residents packed up valuables and prepared to flee rising rivers in western Washington State Wednesday, as a new wave of heavy rains swept into our region, still reeling from a storm that triggered rescues and road closures a day earlier. Yeah, Washington is just getting smacked right now. In the Pacific Northwest, an atmospheric river was swelling rivers. An atmospheric river was swelling rivers towards record levels. All right, fine, with major flooding expected in some areas, including the Saggot River, in a major agricultural north of Seattle. Dozens of vehicles are backed up at a sand bag filling station in the town of Mount Vernon, as authorities warned all residents who live within the river's floodplain to be ready to evacuate. There is a direct quote from Mount Vernon Mayor Peter Donovan. We're preparing for what increasingly appears to be a worst case scenario here in the Mount ray Neer foothills southeast of Seattle. Pierce County Sheriff's deputies rescued people at an RV park in Ording, including helping one man in a Santa Hat way through waste deep waters. Part of the town was ordered to evacuate over concerns about the poyl Up poyol Up. Yeah, sure that river extremely high levels and its upstream levees. Washington Governor Bob Ferguson declared a statewide emergency Wednesday. Wives will be at stake in the coming days. He said. It's time to pay attention, said Gent Welsh, Adjutant General of the Washington National Guard. Hundreds of Washington National Guard members will be sent to help communities. Welsh said, talking about how this river could break records. The Saggot River is expected to cress at roughly forty seven feet in the mountain town of Concrete early Thursday and roughly forty one feet in Mount Vernon early Friday morning. Those are both quote unquote records, setting forecasts by several feet. Saga County officials said. Mount Vernon the largest city in the county with some thirty five thousand residents. Compel completed a wall in twenty eighteen that helps protect the downtown from flooding. But the city, parts of which are in the floodplain, including commercial areas, are on high alert with a flood, and with a flood of this magnitude that's predicted here in the next couple of days, I'm concerned about all of our buildings in the city in the floodplain. Again, that's from Donovan, the mayor. Harrison Rodmacher, a meteorologist with the Weather Service in Seattle, described the atmospheric river soaking the region as quote a jet stream of moisture end quote, stretching across the Pacific Ocean, with the nozzle pushing right along the coast of Oregon and Washington.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 1: So we already talked about how some of these cities are responding to this flood and they are expecting it to get a whole lot worse before it gets better. For any of our good listeners that are out there in the Upper Pacific Northwest, our thoughts and prayers are with you, and for the love of God, get out of the floodplain while you still can, because it doesn't seem like it's going to be stopping for a good bit. All right, Moving on to the next topic of discussion here, we're going to the Hill for this article. Here, the House overwhelmingly passes a nine hundred billion dollar annual defense bill. Nine hundred billion annually on our defense. Now I understand that I'm a bit biased here. You can tell by the kevlar behind me and by me mentioning it a good bit that I am, in fact a Marine Corps veteran. I like that America spends so much in our defense budget. I understand that this is the source contingent for a lot of people. I understand that we are so far ahead of all of our would be competitors that we could take a break and we could stop. As far as that's concerned, we don't have to keep throwing money into the military industrial complex. And we don't have to do as much funding of this because no country on Earth could stand up against us, nor would they want to. But we're very, very far ahead on the pretty much every conceivable metric. I get this, I do. But you know, this reminds me of a monologue by Christopher Walkin. Right. He was talking about how there was a lion in the savannah, and you know, it was so hot. He lays up under a tree for a little bit and his little lion cub comes up and starts messing with him, chewing on his ears, pulling his tail whatever. The lion doesn't really worry about it, right, He's the king of the jungle. What's this little lion cub really trying to do anything? Right? Then the lion s comes making trouble, pulling out his tail, giving him a hard time. He does nothing, but the other animals within the jungle observe this next thing. You know, the actual enemies start to circle in, the hyenas, the jackals, right, and they keep going and going and messing with them and messing with them until one day the line gets up and tears the shit out of every living creature around him, because every now and then the lion has to stand up and remind people who he is. Now here's the deal. I don't want America to have to do that. I don't particularly care for that option. I would much rather us stay at the top and remind people that we are at the top, so that we don't have to tear the shit out of everyone that. It doesn't seem like that would be very beneficial to everybody.
Speaker 2: Right With that being.
Speaker 1: Said, nine hundred billion dollars as an annual defense bill. A lot of people are gonna say that sounds like a lot. A lot of people are gonna say that sounds like too much. I don't know if I necessarily agree. I can't. I can't really justify that. That sounds like a very justifiable expense to me as of this moment. Before I get into the article here, Sam must see your hand raised, brother, what you got?
Speaker 6: I think we need to We need to boost those numbers, those Wi rookie numbers.
Speaker 5: We need at least two point five trillion.
Speaker 1: Shit. I don't know of many countries that even come close to this level of spending. I'm gonna be honest with you. I know some people are out there that do it, but uh, it's more like where's that money actually going kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Even for us. Let's be clear.
Speaker 5: I understand that.
Speaker 6: But look, all I'm saying is it's better to have a blunderbus as a backup of a backup and then not having anything but a pocketknize you more training, more more specialized.
Speaker 1: I hear that, But it's not like, even if we were to cut our military spending for a whole fiscal year, we're not going out there with pocketized. We are still the best equipped, the best trained, like by far on mass to the numbers that we have in our military military force on Earth, that's not even a close comparison.
Speaker 5: Like put enough R and D and throw enough money into it where we can have a minuionaire armored Spartan two program.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm on. And I do like the fact that this bill was passed by partisan This was easily passed by both sides, which I found to be very very nice. Honestly, Nation boycott go ahead, sir, Hey, So yeah.
Speaker 4: Unfortunate thing about that budget is most of it goes to like the big defense contractors that are overly bloated, and most of that money gets wasted at the CEO level, sure executive level, and all of our money and like stuff we're developing now goes to like extremely expensive complex systems. So like a lot of that some of that budget goes into the new gerald board class aircraft carriers we're building that costs billions of dollars. Right, China just announced it's known now that they can produce hypersonic missiles for one hundred grand, So they can produce hypersonic missiles for less than what some Ford F one fifties costs. Right, they produce one hundred hypersonic missiles, what is that ten million dollars?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: But also look at what their class as a hypersonic missile, right, the same thing that Russia they classify it as if it goes past so fast in the speed barrier and all these things. By their metrics, we have had America has had hypersonic missiles since nineteen forty eight. By the metrics that China and Russia are touting as like a massive victory right now.
Speaker 4: Right, I think these ones specifically are like seven, like Max seven, like Max seven and a half, And.
Speaker 2: That's impressive, But.
Speaker 8: There's alarm.
Speaker 4: There's actually alarms going inside the Pentagon right now because they're running wargames and like nine times out of ten we lose to China in these wargames because the aircraft carriers are sitting ducks when they do these wargames. All of our aircraft carriers get taken out by China in the first week.
Speaker 1: Have you looked at the metrics that are being used for those war games also.
Speaker 8: I've looked into the metrics. I just know that it's coming from the Pentagon.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's that's accurate. That's accurate.
Speaker 1: But what I will say is I have done a very very deep dive into the amount of wargames that we run in this country, and they go because we are so dominant in so many areas, we have to nerve ourselves to even make it somewhat of a fair fight. They're assuming that they're able to even touch our aircraft carriers, and so like, for the wargame principle, we pretty much write those off as a loss right off the rip and see what we would have to do for that point onward. Because of the amount of ordinance that is with the aircraft carrier and the strike group as a whole. I don't actually believe that those even hypersonics will be able to touch not just our aircraft carriers, but like any of our naval fleets. And then that's also they would have to completely take out other ass that we have in and around the Asian continent. Right, they're taking out the entire Midway base, They're nerfing the Hawaiian Naval station right off the rip, and they have to do this to try to make it somewhat of a one to one comparison. It's not pretty. And honestly, even if it was China, there's no way for them to get their troops here to do a ground based attack on us. And there's not really many good options for US to get our troops to China for a ground based attack either.
Speaker 4: So it's you know, I agree, but it is kind of scary with the coalition forming, you know, the anti you know West coalition, and then China is making moves towards us, you know, essentially our think about America's military, right, Our military was built to basically police the world. China's military is built for one fucking reason, only defeat the United States, Right, pretty much. And there I was just for another article. They are there is a island.
Speaker 8: It's the closest island Japan or too Guam. It was a Chinese.
Speaker 4: Chinese took it over I believe from Japan during the war or something. But they are rehabilitating an airstrip right now. It's the closest island, Tubuamp So it's scared.
Speaker 8: In my background, I'm Navy in the maybe for eight years aviation.
Speaker 4: Still work for one of the big three defense contractors in a secret role.
Speaker 1: So there you go. You know, most people that work in the wing side, they most I will say, and I guess it depends on the specialty that you did within the wing we'll find themselves working for Boeing or Lockey Martin or whatever. One of my buddies who is a Marine who worked on helicopters and shit, there's not much call for helicopter mechanics in the civilian sector. There are some like hospitals have these helicopters and things like that, or you can go work for Boeing and they pay and it's like, you know, I can't argue with your logic on this one. So it makes sense that you would work for one of the Big Three as of this moment, of course. I you know, I'm not asking you to name which one for you know, security reasons and op second shit.
Speaker 2: But but okay, so you were in from what year to what year?
Speaker 8: Uh, twenty fourteen to twenty two?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, you joined when I was getting out, Damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: I joined.
Speaker 8: I was twenty five when I joined. I joined late.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, you got a late start, damn.
Speaker 4: Which was good because I definitely would have got kicked out if I had joined right out of high school.
Speaker 2: There there's pros and cons. There's pros and cons.
Speaker 4: I did a lot of stuff in between high school and going in the Navy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then it also sucked because most of the people that were like bitching you out and telling you what to do, you were like, bro, I was you were in middle school when I was fucking around, Like calm down, like watch your tone, kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, but you know, you kind of just gotta just just shut up. I was smart enough to know just shut up. Nut'erre told, And uh I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 8: I mean, I went.
Speaker 4: I went in as an E three and I was in E six in my first four and a half half years, so.
Speaker 1: I moved up Coole Wick I was, And now I don't know how that works in the Navy side of things, the Marine Corps, that's that's unheard of, right to unless you're in some sort of a super specialty MOS where they advance quickly and they have the budget for and whatever else. I was a grunt and in the Marine Corps we don't get funding, and the grunts are the largest groups, so it's harder to advance. But in the in the Army, you I've heard of these stories of guys that like got staff sergeant or E six in their first enlistment and shit like this. But that makes sense because the Army gets a bunch of funding. Same with the Air Force. I don't know how that works in the Navy. Is that considered like insane that you jumped up that quick in your first floor or was that like a lot of your peers were close.
Speaker 4: It's pretty like average of like eight to ten years to make it to six, okay, because there's there's an evil process, so you get evled every year and you get ranked and that goes to a certain number of points kind of like how like marinees you quall with like your rifle quall, Right, you get so many points, it goes towards your advancement.
Speaker 8: Yeah, then we have to take a test.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all do tests and ship for each rank.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, we had to take a test for like it's overall navy knowledge and then uh specialty like in our job knowledge.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And when I made when I made E six, the advancement rate was six percent, So I was like, I was they out of, Like, yeah, it was.
Speaker 8: Six percent advancement rate.
Speaker 4: So but I cut the highest score like for the test when I made it, So now I was the score that they that they graded everybody.
Speaker 8: Else off of. So that felt kind of nice.
Speaker 1: Brue not to get to in your business here. But if you made E six in your first four and you served eight, brother, why didn't you go chief? It seemed like you were shoeing for that position if you would have gone that route. And from my own experience, I've heard it set a million times, and I'll be goddamned if it ain't true. The admirals can do what they want. The chiefs run the fucking navy like hands down.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it is. It's the good Old Boys Club. But it was just too toxic. Man. I couldn't do it. You know, my mental health had enough, so I left.
Speaker 4: I left seventy disability and uh, you know stuff I can't get back.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, I hear that too.
Speaker 2: And good for you for getting that.
Speaker 1: High rating, bro.
Speaker 8: Thanks man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where were you stationed at.
Speaker 4: Uh, Pax River or well the Tuxent River, Maryland. It's a southeast of d C. Yeah, I know it about two years and then with the island Washington. Actually you were talking about the Washington flooding. I lived in that area. That's the the Stadgiet River. That's what it's called.
Speaker 8: Saggot Stadiet s k a g I t scadget.
Speaker 1: Stadget my bad n I get people commenting that I can't pronounce shit, and it's like.
Speaker 4: It's not dude up there, man, like the Puget Sound and it's spelt like pu Ghent.
Speaker 8: It's just fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: I mean. And I'm a little in Louisiana, so we have weird pronunciations for cities and shit, so I get it. But also I know my version of the American English. Everybody's got their own ship. But yeah, people people be feeling some type of way about me mispronouncing their homework turf. You know, I do them a best but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now I'm in the terrible, great, terrible state of southern California and the Mahabi deserts.
Speaker 1: No, dude, they're working by the stumps.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I live in the mountains. It's a drive to work. The mountains are great. The desert sucks.
Speaker 1: Heard that.
Speaker 2: I will say. As far as being you're so, you're around twenty nine Palms or.
Speaker 4: No, okay, between Palmdale and Edwards Air Force Base around there.
Speaker 1: Got you okay? I was gonna say the one benefit to being around the stumps is that you're like a road trip from a lot of fun shit. You know, you're like two hours out of Vegas, two hours out of other parts of California. It's you know, where you're at sucks, but you're close enough to get out there and do some damage when you want to on a fun weekend.
Speaker 4: So for your age, about four hours LA is too. There's off roading all over the placers, hiking. It's not too bad.
Speaker 8: It's just expensive as shit, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard it used to be that way.
Speaker 1: It used to be like that was I want to say, the slums behind a mean but it wasn't expensive to live out in that area. But God, in the last fifteen years, I've heard horror stories of what it costs to live in that area. So, yeah, thank God you got on with a good contracting company. You know what I'm saying. Anyway?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Fortunately, everything I get is God's.
Speaker 1: Grace, absolutely absolutely, Sam, your hand is raised what you got.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So you were talking about how you pronounce things, definitely a lot like how I do. How do y'all? How do you? Your people in your neck and woods pronounced Slafayette.
Speaker 1: Laughayette laugh yet huh it's actually called laughy for short. Yes, I hear you raven in my neck of the woods. You're from Oregon, Raven. So in your neck of the woods, y'all pronounce it over the fuck y'all want. But here we pronounce it Laughayette. Yeah, and I know that's incorrect. We have a talent just right by us. It's spelled Gonzalez, but everybody around here pronounces it Gonzales.
Speaker 8: Again.
Speaker 5: So I'm from Georgia, it's Lafayette.
Speaker 6: But I've because I like THEE and everything, and I try to do the funch plight in school?
Speaker 5: It they'd Lafayette.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's named after the great Admiral Lafayette. Like yeah, the correct way to pronounce it per French is Lafayette cajun French, that would be Lafayette. So yeah, people are doing that.
Speaker 5: Thank you for the hooked on phonics.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm actually gonna I'm gonna take a side teagent here. We're gonna look something up, and I would love to hear everybody's interpretation of how to pronounce this. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 5: An accent?
Speaker 8: Are you gonna do it?
Speaker 2: Chaff live no, this word right here?
Speaker 1: If everybody on screen could just take a turn guessing how to pronounce this word. If you're from Louisiana, you're not allowed to answer, so hold on, hold on, So Sam, how would you pronounce this?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Nation?
Speaker 8: Boycott take a whirl, Nachioch.
Speaker 1: Okay, Claire, you're not allowed. Raven, you're not allowed. Kyle, how would you pronounce this word? Sir? I can't actually see it, so hold on, let me zoom in let me.
Speaker 9: My screen is.
Speaker 4: Blacked out, so I have the the the voice over on and my screen curtains on my tablet, so I can't even.
Speaker 8: Screen at all.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, All right, Tony, take a crack at it.
Speaker 9: Nat, I've stopped there at the McDonald's by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So just everybody's clear.
Speaker 1: That's pronounced naked ish bullshit, that is nakedish louis in and there's actually songs called Naketish blues.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite times.
Speaker 1: I'd add now there is a Natchitocious Texas that is just on the other side of the Yeah, where's the sky? Oh god, right, Royce, you're in here too, damn it. I clicked through and I didn't see you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, just everybody's clear as far as like stupid pronunciations that make no sense in my neck of the woods. Listen, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 2: That's one that you know what, I'm gonna pull up.
Speaker 1: Another one as we're on this, there's a street in New Orleans that if you know how to pronounce it, it makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 7: On it makes no sense before you even pull it up. I know what you're gonna pull up, and it makes no goddamn sense.
Speaker 1: Oh you already know.
Speaker 6: Where I'm going with you call Stallbucks Stallby's.
Speaker 7: It's Starbb's.
Speaker 4: First off, Michigan's just as bad. Most of the out of their cities are named after Indian tribes.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Yeah, yeah, right here, this this where this starts with the tea this t street, Sam, go ahead and take a crack at how you would pronounce this.
Speaker 5: Can you please zoom that in putty? Please?
Speaker 1: I shall, sir, I shall hold on.
Speaker 5: Let me get my thinking cap on.
Speaker 1: You go for its, okay, Royce, take a crack at it.
Speaker 8: Let's go with cho Pitalis.
Speaker 2: All right, all right?
Speaker 4: Nation Boycott must say uh japedis okay?
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Raven and Claire, y'all can't, Kyle, you can't read that in their mind. I'm sorry, Tony, take a crack at it. You might know because you come in now Louisiana a good bits damn okay, that would be Choppatoulis Street. Yeah again.
Speaker 6: What's up with the combination of both funch and Joe.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, that is a mixture of Spanish French, English and Native and Creole.
Speaker 2: It's it's not supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: Yo, Haitian Creole and Cajun French are completely different than France French. For the record, Creole French and Cajun French are too different. That's that's not even like saying a Spain to Mexico comparison. This is completely different languages as a whole.
Speaker 6: They both the illegitimate bastards children of the French.
Speaker 1: You would think, you would think. Although I will say that French French French speakers can understand at least portions of Cajun French. They can't understand fuck from Haiti, like not. Even Creole French is a whole whole different thing. But yeah, Royce, you'll see your hand brother. Sorry, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 6: The it's kind of really cool about if you look at the etymology of languages and how the the how they evolved in everything. Oh, I think I sent you the video of a linguistic expert and how she talks about how the different uh accents of like the southern and up or the like the weather, the first thirteen colonies were and everything, which also New Orleans was the French's attempt. Louisiana was the French attempt of a penal colony.
Speaker 1: Just learned that myself, just learned that myself, I had heard about the coffin girls. I grew up and I had heard about the coffin girls that came here, right, I didn't realize that it was a penal colony.
Speaker 2: And that's how Louisiana was basically like habited.
Speaker 6: Thieves and like the undesirables, which they would say, hey.
Speaker 5: You wanna you don't want to be in prison.
Speaker 6: Fine, cool, So you're gonna get married, You're gonna marry a prostitute, and you're gonna fuck off to Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of them weren't prostitutes.
Speaker 1: A lot of them were just women that were undeclared and seen as just they weren't married or had any kind of real prospects. Nobody was trying to engage them or anything like this. So basically, if you were like if you were, essentially they were suitorless, poorer women from Paris that got picked up and said, well, it looks like you're a prostitute and she's like, I am not, and they're like, well, you're going to the great wide world.
Speaker 2: Of New Orleans and you're going to start a new life there.
Speaker 1: Here's your husband, which honestly ties into why Louisiana and divorce has such a checkered history. We'll say that although no, no, no, no, no, just like people getting married and then getting divorced like relatively quickly, even though Louisiana is an extremely Catholic state as far as the culture goes in Louisiana, like, divorce isn't like a crazy thing for us, even though we're predominantly Catholic.
Speaker 2: It's it's been a thing literally since the foundation.
Speaker 6: I thought divorce was not okay in Catholicism.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: But again, when you're talking about people that were forced to get married, which was the dregs of society with potential prostitutes, they get to Louisiana and they immediately can't stand each other, so they split.
Speaker 2: It just kind of was what it was.
Speaker 1: The French didn't care as long as they had French inhabitants in Louisiana. Who cares what the paperwork said, who's with who they got there, so they were fine.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's uh. There are certain cultural.
Speaker 1: Things that do stem all the way back to the inception of Louisiana. And then when I found out that it was a penal colony, I'm like, you know, they.
Speaker 5: Failed as a penal colony.
Speaker 6: That's why the Britain, that's why Australia actually flourished and everything because of the British actually treated it as a colony and didn't just like here you go play with a wildlife and hope you don't get killed.
Speaker 1: And then if you also look at it when it was a penal colony that was still under the French royalty. When Napoleon took over, a lot of the royalty decrees went out the window and so they were pretty much left to their own devices.
Speaker 5: And he sold Louisiana to America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he sold to Thomas Jefferson, which.
Speaker 6: He said, I want this Louisiana. Tom Jefferson was like, what's Louisiana? He says, that's what you to find out, buddy.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fun things. Then Lewis and Clark made their appearance. But anyway, weird side tangents Nation Boycott. I saw you had your hand raised. I don't know if you changed your mind on the topic or what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I totally changed my mind. It was just iought was interesting. How uh, some like a lot of frontier like settling happens from criminals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the way that they told the criminals about the place. They made it sound like it was just this land of opportunity, all this fertile farmland. You're just gonna go there and have the best life ever. And while that was true at the time, they left out the part that it's a by you. It is a swamp. The mosquitoes are so thick that you're gonna be breathing them in half the time, and you're gonna be forced to make it work with no way of escaping, and all these things. It just you know, that rose colored pedestal and shit Royce, go ahead.
Speaker 10: Brother, alright, So just one thing on words. So in the chat I put s a G U, A c h G. Okay, as far as far as fun words to pronounce.
Speaker 1: Let me try to pull this one up.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, we got a couple of weird ones in here.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Let's see. Let's see, uh saguatch.
Speaker 3: The G is silence.
Speaker 8: It's to watch.
Speaker 2: The G is silent, of course it is.
Speaker 10: Don't I mean you're don't have the heart hert G and gmatri soft g gypsy apparently zero G in to watch you took.
Speaker 1: The word out of my mouth. I was literally about to make a hard and solvet G jokes. Okay, to watch, and then.
Speaker 5: How is a G? But it makes a W explain.
Speaker 1: No idea that supposed to be.
Speaker 8: I mean, I imagine probably a native.
Speaker 10: Okay, because believe that Colorado has a decent amount of native population. I didn't know there was actually at least one reservation in Colorado.
Speaker 8: It's huge.
Speaker 1: Damn. I kind fair enough.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so so watch.
Speaker 2: And then uh nation boycott.
Speaker 1: I would think that that would be Macinac, although I'm sure I am butchering that.
Speaker 8: So yeah, this is actually a W. Which one Macanaw?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I thought the first one. I'm about to say.
Speaker 4: Mall Quada, famous island up in Michigan. We got Macinaw Island. We got the key one of peninsula. It's not spelled like key. We got to kwamanon Falls. Try saying that and spelling that. It's crazy to Quamanah. Yeah, I'm not Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: And then uh Tony put in, I'm gonna be honest, I would think that would be like Eureka, but I'm sure that's incorrect as well.
Speaker 9: Nope, it's why Rika, Whykak. It's near Eureka, California, but it's pronounced why Rika.
Speaker 2: That that's great so near Eureka.
Speaker 1: You got why Rika, and it's spelled it's not spelled phonetically, but it's also not not spell phonetically.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, it's like that one.
Speaker 1: Chick I met. Her name was La Dasha l a dash a like not the word dash, like an actual dash because you know, hell yeah, Ladasha. That was a whole thing. Also, I never met this person, but a friend of mine showed me their cousin a b c D A b c D E was their cousin's first name.
Speaker 8: I just lost my ship when you said that.
Speaker 2: I wish I was joking.
Speaker 1: I thought that they were until they showed me like, no, no, this is my cousin's actual legal name ob CD. And you know that's uh yeah, certainly their their parents did not have a very good education. We'll just go with that.
Speaker 8: Your name's obesity and you're fat.
Speaker 1: But no, they were skinny. Because I thought it was like ob C. I'm like, bro, you can't know. He was like, oh, all right, dope, Tony, what you got.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Going back to some of those other names, there is a silent or like a vocalized h and a lot of a lot of languages that can be transcribed as a G. And I'm pretty sure that's why Swatch as a silent G. But Afghanistan is another very famous example of that in their language, just pronounced Afrighanistan with no actual plosive consonant, so it's actually kind of a silent letter almost. And the C in Native American languages, this is where the word Tucson comes from. It's a glottal stop and it basically ends up not pronounced in English. So that's where the silent c's come from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then to your point, also, anything of Spanish origin, the J and the G also might make an H noise, right, like Jorge or Jose, and I mean both of those.
Speaker 2: I never knew that George was Jorge.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a joke, and it's like, no, no, that's that's how they pronounced their g's. But then you'll also have the Guadaloupe, which is a I don't think they pronounced that juadalupe.
Speaker 2: I think they actually pronounced the hard G on that one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's hard G except before E.
Speaker 1: And I see. It's linguistics are so fascinating and raven as a matter of fact, you have a background in anthropology, and linguistics are such an endemic part of that.
Speaker 2: It's it's really interesting, like Sam.
Speaker 1: Was saying earlier, to see how language transfers and how cultures transfer as well, and you could find familial groups through linguistics over the course of human history, and it's very fascinating.
Speaker 2: I see your hand raised. Go ahead, Raven.
Speaker 7: So there's actually a guy on Instagram that does these hilarious videos, but he speaks like ten different languages, and what he does is he actually finds in the same language a bunch of words that have the exact same sound, but they mean different things. And he'll put together entire sentences where it's like he's like acting as two people, but he'll get together in an entire sentence of like, you know, the cat went down the road and this and that. I'm just making it up, but all of the words sound exactly the same, and so he says it they might change by just a slight variation. But I find that, like he's a great example of in even one language, how many words match each other that mean totally different things or sound just slightly different. And I just was while we were talking about languages. I just thought of him and how interesting that was.
Speaker 2: No, I agree one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: One that I saw shows a mean years ago in the American English dialect. Anyway, the word buffalo, if you put that down on a piece of paper seven times, that is a correct sentence. Buffalo, buffalo, buffalo, buffalo, buffalo, buffalo, buffalo. What that means is a buffalo named buffalo from Buffalo, New York, annoys the shit out of other buffalos from Buffalo, New York. Apparently that's an actual, grammatically correct sentence. And that's just the dumbest shit I have ever heard in my life. But then yes, there's tons of languages that have words that sound almost identical, if not are identical, but it's the inflection and the context that makes them have completely different meanings. And I mean, the English language is no, no, no different when it comes to that. Oh lord, Sam, what you got case in point there and there?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, ile Isle and asle red red red and read.
Speaker 1: It fucked me up. Whenever my French teachers pulled up, we were talking about how the French language had some words that were difficult, and she's like, okay, y'all want to give us such a hard time.
Speaker 2: She wrote on the on the dry erase.
Speaker 1: Board rough though and dough and tough and then through and said all of these in with O U G H.
Speaker 2: Explain why that makes sense before you come at me.
Speaker 1: And I was like, damn it, I can't. That was a very very good counterpoint.
Speaker 2: You know, language just be like that anyway.
Speaker 5: They don't make no sense.
Speaker 1: Not always, not always.
Speaker 11: With English, if I'm not mistaken, it's noun adjive verb, and with Spanish it's uh, the verb adjective noun if I'm not mistaken, like the way the the Senate structures. Yeah, and that's why. So like you, there's some languages you can get an actual little translation and other ones you cannot have an actual translation because there's nothing actually translates to.
Speaker 2: Right exactly, nation, boycott what you got, brother.
Speaker 4: I found another one that was was like the buffalo. Oh no, it is that that exists exists in that that that that exists exists in Okay, Actually the idea that something exists is true in the realm where that same something exists.
Speaker 2: That is a longer way of explaining. The description was shorter than the sentence, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes languages would be wild, and you know anyway anyway, all right, so we've gone way off topic as far as the article I have pulled up, let's get back into it. As far as the nine hundred billion dollar allotment, No, that's not the word budget. Budget's the word. Let's talk about it here. The House on Wednesday easily passed the Annual Defense Policy Bill, sending the mammoth nine hundred billion dollar measure to the Senate ahead of the year end deadline. The measure, known as the National Defense Authorization Act, the NDAA, passed the lower chamber by a vote of three hundred and twelve to one hundred and twelve. Ninety four Democrats and eighteen Republicans opposed the bill. I mean, still, even with these tin of numbers, three twelve to one twelve, that's that's handily passing. That's not even that's not close. The NDAA, a traditionally bipartisan bill that lays out defense priorities for the next year, would increase pay for service members. A I'm not mad at that, provide some military a to Ukraine, and I'm kind of neutral on that. These days to be completely honest with you, restrict US investment in China and fully repeal sanctions on Syria.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm here for portions of that.
Speaker 1: I suppose, among other things, it also contained provisions or a provision to withhold a portion of Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth's travel budget until he turns over unedited footage of US military strikes against alleged drug votes in the Caribbean and copies of the orders behind the operations. Yo. I don't know how many people are keeping up with South Park, but they just dog walk Pete heg Seth for basically being a glorified content creator who doesn't do anything as far as the National Defense is concerned. I thought it was funny that. Being said, I don't think he's gonna really feel the hit as far as stopping.
Speaker 2: His travel budget.
Speaker 1: The footage of the boat that was getting hit, I didn't think that there was many edits that were done to that it got hit. There was two dudes that you know, either got blown off the boat or jumped off the boat, whatever the case. At that point they were unarmed, sure, and then they sent another round and they got him.
Speaker 2: So like that that's how war is done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then also there's this whole argument to say that, well, you know, in combat in Afghanistan, when an armed enemy combatant would be shot, he would drop his weapon. We were supposed to render aid to them. This is a war crime. First of all, the law of naval combat and the law of land based combat is very different.
Speaker 2: First off.
Speaker 1: Second off, we didn't exactly have naval assets in the area that was gonna come scoop these dudes up to give them, you know, life saving treatment. If anything, we prevented them from drowning to death. So I'm not saying that this was some sort of a mercy by any means. This is how warfare is conducted. And let's also there's also been this whole argument to say that the people that were piloting this craft were all they were forced there because the cartel had their families as hostages, and if they didn't deliver these drugs, they would have their families would have been killed. In all these things, even though by trenda Arhuahwa's admission and Maduro's admission, the boat is piloted by at least five people and they are all highly I'm not going to say highly paid. They're not making like a million dollars per run by any means, but they are very well paid and they're pretty apt to be on the boat to do the things. You have a navigator, you have a pilot, you have a copilot, and you have two engineers on every single boat that the Narcos have sent out from Venezuela. That's by their admission, not by US intelligence. So I'm having a hard time believing that these well paid individuals were forced into that position. I think that they saw it as a business opportunity, which, okay, I'm not going to knock them for it. I in it, But also knowing that America has declared war on you, and knowing that there's this is in the first boat that got hit, like you know for a fact that if you go out in these waters you're gonna get hit. You chose to go out, so you got hit. I'm having a hard time finding the connection to make people lose their shit on this, But maybe I'm just missing it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Nation boycott what you got, all.
Speaker 4: Right, So I don't think I don't really have an opinion on if it was a war crime or not, because they were done anyways, it doesn't matter, right, it doesn't matter. However, I will say that the UCMJ supposedly the part that talks about disobeying blatantly illegal or orders. Uh, one of the what they use as an example is firing upon the shipwreck. So they were like, you know, you shall never you shall never follow in order that's blatantly illegal, such as firing upon the shipwreck a ship firing upon the shipwrecked. Right, it's just underst that they're like out of the battle, right, And I guess you hit them on the missile. You just wrecked their ship. So those guys were the definition of shipwrecked, and we did fire on them. But I just think it was more funny how fast Trump and hag Seth there through that admiral under the bus, Like yeah, fast as fuck, And like, I think it's more funny that. I don't know the whole justification they do use for the drugs, Well, it's a good justification, like fuck Fetimoh, my kid's mom actually just like disappeared about a year ago. She was a fentanyl addict. Yeah from her in about a year. Yeah, yeah, so it's fentanyl, fentanyl college drug dealers. Most of the fentanyl manufacturing happens in Mexico and Colombia, right, very very little, if any, happens in Venezuela. And mostly the drugs from Venezuela actually go to other Caribbean islands, yeah, like Cuba and Jamaica, and then also to Africa for into Europe. So very little Cuban or venezuel Than drugs actually come to America, So that's fair. Premise is kind of bullshit. But I also agree. I don't like Maduro, and I've known Venezuelan's I had a Venezuelan exchange student stay at my house for a couple months when I was in the Navy, and yeah, his his terrible family life in Venezuela. He did not like Maduro. They need a better justification than the drugs. But I do agree that Monduro shouldn't be in power, and it's not good to have a hostile government this close to US.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would agree, but then I mean, hell, Mexico is a very hostile government and they're on our border. Was it thirty two assassinations in the last election that took place. I mean, while I fullheartedly agree with what you just said.
Speaker 4: I think we should be in Mexico instead of Venezuela, Right, I really do. I would be okay with a war in Venezuela, more more in Mexico than I am.
Speaker 8: War in Venezuela.
Speaker 2: Right, But Mexico doesn't have oil. Venezuela got that old.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just I don't even know if it's about the oil. I don't know what it's about it.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm wrong and it has nothing to do with the oil.
Speaker 8: But because we have oil, and oil is cheap right now, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I think oil is cheap right now, and I don't think we really needed oil in a while.
Speaker 1: It's not about needing it. It's more like securing the future investment, you know, same reason. Like Okay, Iraq, for instance, we didn't need to go to Iraq. Saddam was not really fucking with America whatsoever. Right, it was to protect American interest in for an oil as well as some other key strategic things. And that's fine, it's cool. That being said, it kind of put us on a good footing for what's currently going down in Iraq. Now. Iraq is kicking out the Russian oil drillers and asking Exxon, and I want to say, it's is it Shell or Chevron. We'll get to an article here in a minut to talk more about it. They're asking American oil drillers to come in and set up shop in the abandoned oil fields they just kicked Russia out of. And it's not because Iraq and Russia had some sort of a falling out by any means. It's because the Russian sanctions have gone so far that now Iraq can't fund that. But what, we're gonna get to all of it in a minute. We're gonna get to all of it here in a bit. But yeah, and I'm not for the justification of us going to war Venezuela. I'm not a big fan of Maduro, but what skin is it off of my nose? If he is a despot to his people like that, that is, I will lose zero amount of sleep on that, the same way I lost lost no sleep over a lot of the heinous shit going on in the Middle East, or in Africa or in China. Like, yeah, this stuff should be stopped based on a humanitarian scale. I agree with that America doesn't need to get involved in these things, right, So I mean he is hostile. Yes, the drugs I think are a justification. It's not like you said. I don't think it's a very strong one. I think that they whenever they listed that all cartel groups are now listed as terrorist organizations.
Speaker 2: I have no problem with that either.
Speaker 1: For the record, it's not like it's not like Trenda Rawa, which is one of the only ones. The other ones, the Cartel the Solis or the Cartel of the Sun, which all ye, they're not even the two biggest or most vicious cartels that we have to deal with.
Speaker 2: Those are the only two.
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken, to come out of Venezuela, we could be going after the Sineloa cartel right now.
Speaker 2: We could be going after.
Speaker 1: Uh what is the uh J and g uh it's the new ship.
Speaker 2: It's out of Mexico.
Speaker 8: It's uh he's new generation.
Speaker 1: That's the one that's we could be going after them. They are brutal cartels that are operating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's business with us, right, Mexico listens to us for the most part. Venezuela does business with Iran and China and Russia and gets projects from them, right exactly.
Speaker 1: So again, I'm not I am not necessarily all for us going to war with Venezuela.
Speaker 2: I will say.
Speaker 1: I I will say that if we were to invade Venezuela, the soldiers in the Marines that are part of the ground forces are gonna have some fun. Just take that to whatever metrics you want to on that one, because Venezuela has it's a gorgeous place with gorgeous inhabitants. It's all quick.
Speaker 4: Think about when we went to in Iraq and Afghanistan what that did for the region and the chaos that spawned in the region. Yeah, right, now we're going to try to do that in our region. Right, Like they couldn't get us from over there, right, they could go and they could flood up Europe, and they could go and cause terrorism in Africa like they have and spawn off those offshoots. Now we're gonna do that over here. And we think we can contain it. We couldn't contain it in Iraq and Afghanistan. We think we contain it over here.
Speaker 8: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I agree that.
Speaker 1: I don't even think it's about the containment though. I think that's we're trying to make a prolonged war happen.
Speaker 4: And we don't seeing the chaos if you did a regime change over there, if you collapse government, it would lead to chaos.
Speaker 8: And they're hostiles. Not either.
Speaker 4: People are over there even like cheering us to come in right now.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily, they're not cheering your boy, Maduro. But they're also not cheering us either. They just they want a regime change. They for the most part, from what I could tell, they're not even mad if it has to happen violently, but they want it to happen for them, by them, right. But it's not like this is the first regime change that we've done in South America. I even research two thousand like overt.
Speaker 8: Yeah, most of the time we do it secretly.
Speaker 1: Which is why CIA operations are happening in Venezuela right now.
Speaker 4: You'd be amazed how patriotic people get when they get invaded, doesn't matter who invades them.
Speaker 1: Very true, very true. So, like I said, I'm not I'm not inherently for a ground based attack in Venezuela. I'm not inherently Again, well, I guess I'm more on the against its side than for its side, all things considered. I don't know. I think that this could be the new boogeyman that Trump tries to get people to rally behind.
Speaker 8: I'm saying I would say I'm for it.
Speaker 4: I'm on the fence. I'm for it, But I don't think they've thought it through. That's my issue with it. I don't think they've encompassed all of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not I'm very much for a regime change, and I'm even for America having a hand in the regime change. I gotta say I'm more on the side of against a land based assault into Venezuela using US forces. That's all. Now, if we're CIA type things or even from the air or whatever else, fine cool. But for America to get involved in a kinetic way on Venezuela proper, I don't see that inherently going well either A. It gets wrapped up so quickly, so quickly, and now they're left in a power vacuum. And then we will install a leader that is very pro democracy and pro making deals in America happen, and that'll be great until two elections from now, and then we're right back to square one. And it's it's even of a pain in the ass because we have hooked them up in so many ways. It's yeah, it's messy. It's messy. Like you said, anytime there's a regime change that America has been involved with, it's never a clean cut type of situation. Because we also could be on the precipice of a color war happening in Venezuela if that was to take place, right because all these Maduro supporters, who for the record, there's on on paper there's not many, but there are, there really are. And then also there's tons of people that are starving right now that hate Mandureau. So if we were to do that and there'd be a power vacuum, we put in a democratically elected quote unquote democratically elected leader into Venezuela, the next election could spawn a Venezuelan civil war, which again it's not like South America is, you know, it's not like they haven't had a civil war or two on the continent throughout the past century. It's just I don't know. I would like to think that we're beyond that. But then, like you said, it's also about their international ties, right, it's not just Venezuela handling their shit in house, Because if that was to happen, China, Russia, Iran bricks just let's just go ahead and throw bricks out. Bricks would have a say so and how that Color War would take place, So would America and the West of NATO and all. It just would evolve into I'm not saying it would turn into World War three. I'm saying it would add one more match or one more nail on the coffinto what could eventually spawn into an actual true World War three type of scenario.
Speaker 4: We did a ground war in Venezuela. I don't think China and Russia would directly get involved. They pretty much. I think they basically told Venezuela they were on their own. But if we did collapse and there was any type of chaos, Russia and China would definitely capitalize on that.
Speaker 1: Yes they would in the Color War. Oh, they wouldn't get involved in a connectic war with American troops in Venezuela by any means. They would wait until that was all wrapped up, and then they would wait for an election or two, maybe three later, and then they would have their operatives go in there and start it from the backside. And I mean, that's that's what I'm saying it might be U it might look good in the short term, given another ten to fifteen, maybe even twenty years, and we're having a whole other conversation again from a South American country that America stuckor knows in the business of I don't know.
Speaker 8: And again and now it's here in not Ukraine, right, it's.
Speaker 1: Just on the other side of the Gulf, you know what I mean. And I mean, yeah, the drugs, I'm not a fan of that either. And even if those drugs were all making it to America, Okay, cool, you're trying to stop that. But just because you got that one ship doesn't mean there wasn't nine more that made it through. It's all about the optics, right, And that's how the drug the war on drugs has always been. You're gonna be on camera showing you just got this sixty four tons of cocaine from this semi submersible submarine and all this there was ten more that made it to their destinations. But you're having the biggest photo op ever in this big victory, and all the cops are gonna be lined out with all the drugs. The Mayor's gonna give a big speech and he'll win the next election over this one, bust. That was all for the optics and the and the cartels know that they just charged that to the game. To be completely honest, it's yeah, it's it's all for the show, you know. I don't know. We'll see what chakes out of Venezuela. We are going to talk more about some things in Venezuela here in a bit, go ahead, sam.
Speaker 5: My bad, I'm I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I forgot.
Speaker 5: Where I was texting my buddy.
Speaker 1: I apologize.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 6: Talking about Venezuela and everything got me thinking about the the Banana Wars and everything. Perfect example which I dropped a picture of the captured flag of Augustus Caesar.
Speaker 5: I can't think of the dude's last name. Oh, he was the president of nicol Ugua.
Speaker 6: I believe I might be wrong, but they got a picture of his flag and it's all these it's the moones and they're looking pimp nasty.
Speaker 5: I dropped it in the chat. If you want to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that you mentioned, I am gonna have to go check that out. Where is my Jesus? Why loves Jesus? There it goes, there, it goes all right, pee peep, you it's loading.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen that picture.
Speaker 12: Yes, indeed, dude, they got like a badass Jolly Walder I which fun fact, the USS Kid is the only US Naval ship to actually be allowed to fly the Jolly Roger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's in the Baton Rouge Louisiana. We used to go there for field trips and ship.
Speaker 6: You lucky motherfucker. I didn't know what was in there though. What is it a Missouri that.
Speaker 5: Has a Nazi U boat in the middle of the fucking lake.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think it's the only captured U boat that they got and somehow they transported for it's a museum as well.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what I think it's might be. It might be, but yeah, So the USS Kid, for.
Speaker 1: Anybody who doesn't know, is a destroyer, one of the ones that was cranked out like clockwork from World War Two. Because their mascot is Captain Kidd, the famous pirate, they had to get special permission from the US Navy during.
Speaker 5: A private tier. It was a private tier, a.
Speaker 1: Private tier, which is literally just a pirate that has a license to be a pirate.
Speaker 2: I'm not judging. The man was making his dollar bills.
Speaker 1: But my point is, yeah, the USS kid had to get special permission from the Department of the Navy to fly the Jolly Roger and not be seen as a pirate vessel, which to your point, I think is pretty cool anyway.
Speaker 6: Fun which is funny because I like Pirates and everything, you know, Black Flag, the uh, the Assassin's games, they actually have a lot of like actual historical truths in it, like based on uh the Pirates, the Gentleman uh, you know his buddy Bonnet that you only see a couple of times in the game then he goes up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was actually called the Gentleman pirate.
Speaker 6: Uh. He actually begged for his life and every thing, though his execution was stalled like postpone three or four times ultimately that he was supposed to be parton but ultimately the party never came or like there was some backstage politics because he was he was the son of a wealthy plantation owner and everything.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I like Pirates, oh no.
Speaker 1: I do. And the Assassin's Creeds games they do stick to at least some historical narratives, but then they also take it to the rem of fan fit to make the game more interesting. That's what we would call them creative liberties. But yeah, a lot of the characters are actual historical figures for sure.
Speaker 6: I just got the jackdaw a completely maxed upgraded, and I'm going I'm going to go after the legendary ships now, bro.
Speaker 1: I got the jackdaw as upgrade as I ever could. That was the last game of Assassin's Creed that I played start to finish, I might add right, and this was years ago. I got the jackdaw as upgrade as I could, and I tried going after a legendary ship. I tried hitting it with the mortars from Afar and then trying to get close and doing the things. Bro It ate my lunch every time I attempted the mission without fail.
Speaker 5: My favorite one.
Speaker 6: I've only ever been able to beat it one time, and my ship wasn't even fully upgraded. I got really lucky, but I was on my Xbox. It was the double one. The trick is to back up and let them shoot each other, and I know they are going to be the first one I attempt and everything tomorrow, and I'm really excited and I'm doing it for Chesty.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go, all right side tangents aside. Let's get back into it here.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: We talked about heg seth cool cool cool.
Speaker 1: The bill had barely cleared a key procedural vote just hours earlier. House leadership held the vote open for more than an hour as Speaker Mike Johnson, Republican from Louisiana, persuaded Representatives Marjorie Taylor Green, Lauren Bobert, and Anna Paul Luna and Tim Burch excuse me to flip their no votes to yes. They said they did so after receiving assurances from GOP leadership and administration of Thisish. Representative Thomas Massey from Kentucky was the only Republican to vote no on the rule. Yeah, Massy's out there doing whatever mass he wants to do. And I'm not saying that negatively. For the record, I don't dislike the guy. I don't dislike the things that he votes on. But as far as being a Republican goes, Massey is a bit of a monolith in a lot of regards. There's some positives to that. Let's just be clear. He says, I would vote I would vote for an increase in pay for soldiers, but they put that in there to try to get you to vote for all the other stuff.
Speaker 2: There's still a lot of waste in the bill.
Speaker 1: Massey, who also voted against the bill's final passage, told The Hill he.
Speaker 2: Also criticized the aid to Ukraine and the bill.
Speaker 1: I could believe this. I thought we were getting out of Ukraine. I don't know why we still need to spend money there, he said. There were some grumblings about provisions that were left out in the final DAA. Several hardline conservatives had raised concerns that the bill doesn't include a provision to prevent the creation of a central bank digital currency, which could reshape electronic payments around the Federal Reserve. They've argued that such a currency could be used to survey or surveyal the Americans, which, yeah, obviously representative Keith self, that's a Republican from Texas, who vote against the final passage, wrote on x that leaving out procede protections for the final privacy of Americans is unacceptable. We must demand better and fight for the next must pass bill to ensure a CBDC never sees the light of day. Financial freedom isn't negotiable, he wrote, I agree with that I agree with the statement on that.
Speaker 2: Fiscal hawks were also not.
Speaker 1: Happy that the bill had a top line of about eight billion, more than the eight ninety two point six billion that President Trump requested in May. Appointing contention among Democrats, meanwhile, was the removal of a provision to expand IVF coverage for active duty service members and military families. Representative Sarah Jacobs, a Democrat from California, had passed an IVF amendment through the House Armed Service Committee back in July to be included in the NDAA. However, Johnson had worked behind the scenes to kill the provision. Is a direct quote, Speaker Johnson just stole the opportunity for service members to build their families through IVF, putting his personal beliefs over their dreams. It's an unbearable it's unbelievably selfish and callous move against the people who've served and sacrificed so much for us, especially when he and his own staff have access to healthcare plans that provide IVF coverage. Jacobs, who ultimately voted against the bill's final passage, wrote in a December seventh statement, However, the NDAA still had enough bipartisan support to pass the lower chamber. While I have concerns about how Speaker and White House handled the final negotiations of the bill, the majority of this legislation reflects months of bipartisan negotiations done in good faith between the House and Senate Armed Service Committee. That was Representative Adam Smith, Democrat from Washington and ranking member of the House Armed Service Committee said in a December eighth statement, So, anyway, long story short, the bill past, and now we have a nine hundred billion annual defense bill that just got passed through all the chambers and it's going to go to Trump next go ahead, nation boycott.
Speaker 4: So the fact that this NDAA is in the news like this again, it's given me flashbacks to Obama's twenty twelve NDAA HM essentially like authorized indefinite detention the name of anti terrorism against American citizens where they could technically pull up in black black VANU and then also indefinite worldwide wars. Yeah, I've basically led us to the situation we are in today.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, I've said this before.
Speaker 1: When you have that level of bipartisan support, there is clearly some chicanery afoot. That's that's right off the rip you know, and we're not going to see what the remnants of that's going to look like for the next five ten maybe, I don't know, maybe next year we'll see what else was in this bill that we just got screwed on. I don't know, but uh yeah, no, nothing like this gets pass to this level with out there being some sort of some fuck real foot you know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Oh you had something else, Oh you did like this.
Speaker 1: I didn't know if that was towards me or not. Anyway, all right, dope, moving on, We're still gonna stick to America.
Speaker 2: Just for a little minute.
Speaker 1: Here, Florida declares the US Muslim Civil Rights group a foreign terrorist organization, and so is Texas. By the way, Ron de Santis legally legally dubious order designating care kai Ar. I don't know how this pronounced car A Muslim brother It's care. It's pronounced care Yeah, okay, c ai R just ranged by who's curious? And Muslim Brotherhood follows a similar move by Texas. Florida is declaring the Council on American Islamic Relations, a US civil rights and liberties group, as a foreign terrorist organization. The Republican governor Ron de Santis announced on Monday. The move closely follows a similar order issued in November by Texas this governor Greg Abbot, Desanta's's fellow Republican. Even though only the federal government can designate terrorist organizations, Care and its supporters are among those who have dismissed the orders from DeSantis and Abbot as islamophobia.
Speaker 2: Well, I bet they did.
Speaker 1: In a statement, the National and Florida Care chapters described to Santa's's order as a stunt and accused him of signing a defamatory and unconstitutional order baselessly smearing.
Speaker 2: Them as a direct quote.
Speaker 1: The group vowed to sue Florida as it has Texas, where Abbot has directed law enforcement officials to investigate whether a group in Dallas is operating courts under Shrea law. So I heard about this a while back, and you couple this with that community, I guess we could use it as that that is trying to build itself up in Texas to operate under Sharia law. And listen on the onset. If you get a group of people that all get down in very similar ways and they want to live off the beaten path to do as they do, I don't inherently have a problem with it as long as like human rights aren't being violated, right like the Homish, for instance. I got no problem with the Amish operating in their own way, you know. But you also have situations like old David Koresh where he had a community that was living off the beaten path and there were some serious atrocities that were going on behind closed doors. So there's levels to this, right, And hear me out. If a group of Muslims that live in America and are American citizens want to live in their own community of Muslims just to be with people that are like them, I don't inherently have a problem with this. However, if they're going to try to implement their own version of law and order under a version of Sharia law where human rights atrocities will be committed on us soil, I now have a problem with that then.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying that that is what they were trying to do.
Speaker 1: Depends on which source you're reading, is what you're talking about as far as the Texas community is concerned. That being said, Greg Abbott claimed that this group, not the community I was talking about, but the care group, which is the You know, the American Islamic Relations Group is a terrorist group.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now DeSantis has followed suit. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there was a group in Dallas that was operating courts under Sharia law. If there was, then yeah, that absolutely needs to have a stop put to it. Fair Enough, Governor DeSantis knows full well that CARE Florida is an American civil rights organization that has spent decades advancing free speech, religious freedom, and justice for all, including the people of Palestine, the group said in a statement. Okay, yeah, because the people in Florida. Yeah, sure enough, Desanta said. The executive order naming Kerr, one of the nation's largest Muslim advocacy groups, was effective immediately. His order also targets the Muslim Brotherhood, a transitional Islamic group founded in nineteen twenty eight. The Muslim Brotherhood is a known terrorist organization though and I know by their own admission they're not, but by the world's admission, they're seen as an international terrorist organization. I don't know off the rip what the connection is between the Muslim Brotherhood and CARE. Maybe there is some, maybe there's not. I don't know, but fair enough, Neither the Muslim Brotherhood nor Care are on the US government's list of designated FTO groups. Wait a minute, when was the Muslim Brotherhood taken off the list? I was pretty confident the Muslim brother who was listed as a foreign terrorist organization by the US government.
Speaker 2: Please nation boycott help me out here.
Speaker 8: Weren't they like the leading like the leading faction in Egypt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Muslim Brotherhood was like running Egypt, and I think we did that to like improve relations.
Speaker 2: We took them off the list.
Speaker 4: Ehipt's an ally of ours and it was straight up being run by the mother Muslim Brotherhood and like a couple of less than ten years ago.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 9: That was only for one year in twenty thirteen under Mohamma or a while.
Speaker 1: Ago, but we still had them listed, was it? I think I read about that Biden took them off the list, didn't he?
Speaker 9: You know, I don't remember, and I remember they were very big in Egypt and Jordan, and Jordan designated them a terrorist organization just within the last year, which really surprised the heck out of me. I will check on the State Department's list. They got a list to like one hundred of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know for sure they at one time were on the list. So yeah, Tony, a little bit of clarification and that would be greatly appreciated anyway. Continuing on, nonetheless, Florida agencies are hereby directed to undertake all lawful measures to prevent unlawful activities by these organizations, including denying privileges or resources to anyone providing material support. Well, yeah, no shit. The order said CARE was quote founded by persons connected to the Muslim Brotherhood. Ah, there's a connection which it connects to Hamas and the October seventh attack on Israel. CARE denies ties to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood. Okay, I bet they would go ahead. Nation.
Speaker 4: So apparently it's only certain factions of the Muslim Brotherhood that they've designated, not the whole Muslim Brotherhood. It's only certain factions, okay, So like offshoots gosh yeah, kind of like how al Qaeda, you know, and then there's offshoots and now everything's al Qaida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 1: So they even still man America is all about passing some blanket policies to say that you're not going to pass it for the whole group, but some of their offshoot branches, you will, that's that's tiptoe.
Speaker 8: We like, we'll do business with with the terrorists. We don't like we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Kill oh for sure, absolutely, I mean hell, even al Qaeda that was started by us. But I mean that's we've talked about that in the cult A good bit. Osam Bin Laden aka tim Osman was absolutely self started and funded and trained by our assets back when he was still fighting with the mujah Dean.
Speaker 4: If I'm not mistaken against the sovietly buried at sea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, although I will say through some sources that I have I saw the picture of him lit up with the Navy seals. They straight up took trophy pictures with the body that for sure was the bann in question. I've heard a lot of people say, do we know he's really dead? This and this. I get the question. I absolutely get the conspiratorial take on it. I'm a conspiracy theorist. I fully get he had tons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but I will say.
Speaker 1: That even the whole operation to get him was fraught with farces start to finish.
Speaker 8: And crashed and left a Blackhawk.
Speaker 2: Like that's mind blowing totally.
Speaker 8: That's as bad as us losing a eight three China.
Speaker 1: Dude. They they trained for this one mission. They knew where he was staying for months, for months and months and months, and they had the best specially trained pilots that could get in there quick, fly, load, do all these things, and everything was was planned out to a t and it got fucked up so quickly on the onset It's like, wait, what then you bury his body at sea? That also, I don't understand it. The only reason why I believe that he is in fact gone is because of the source that I got it from and me witnessing the pictures themselves. If I would have never seen that and didn't trust that source, I would not believe that he's dead, to be completely honest. So I understand why people question it so heavily. And it's not like I'm trying to die on that hill, like I get it. I fully get it, okay, hodal good.
Speaker 4: I just try to compare it to the other people in the region, Like, look what happened to Saddam. He was paraded out and hung in a square. Look what happened to Gaddafi? He was fucking sodomized and that video was put out. Osama was the even bigger criminal against us than the rest of them, done quietly and buried, and see like.
Speaker 1: Come on, yeah, but I mean, keep in mind, it's not like the people of Afghanistan hated bin Laden. They hated him because of the amount of heat that he brought onto the nation. They had twenty years of occupation from a foreign nation. They're not fans of that. But the people weren't in him against him, you know. I mean, I guess depended on village to village. Some are more loyal to the Taliban, some are more loyal to al Qaeda, But it wasn't They didn't see him as an inherent bad guy like that. So it's not like the public would have gotten their justice on him. You know, he wasn't like a nation leader. So but I do see the point that you're making one hundred percent, Sam, what you got done.
Speaker 6: So the reason why that he was buried is so that they would the the followers wouldn't have made his his gravest memorial and more and martyr to them.
Speaker 5: I think I announced that correctly, they wouldn't treat his grave as a holy site.
Speaker 6: And yeah, by now, where he was dropped. His body within like a couple of weeks would have been crushed and everything, and it would have that the wildlife would have feasted upon him. But uh, Like, honestly, I don't really understand why they didn't just torch the whole compound with the body in it and be damned with it. Why give it a bear outca I understand it so that it wouldn't be a cultural like hotspot at all. But at the same time, he was a terrorist, so they don't they don't deserve to rest in peace.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, But there was also a lot of civilians that were at the compound with them. I should I should say there were some armed guards they were dealt with. Of course, there was also a few of his wives, if I'm not mistaken, I know at least one of his wives was in the bedroom with him. But I think two of the.
Speaker 5: Other his sons got killed there too because they were picked. But they were combatants, so.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly the enemy combatants got dealt with quickly, But there were civilians that were there as well. I'd be lying to you if I told you who owned the compound. There was. There was reasons why they didn't just torch the place, whatever the reason. And this is the thing, I'm not a I'm not a military tactician, you know what I mean. I've had buddies that have dealt with so common been in so common different roles. I've never like talked tactics with them to that level, So I don't know.
Speaker 5: Can I also ask one other thing.
Speaker 6: Hypothetically, you and your man's all on a firefight. You shoot the guy who just shot your buddy and just tried to kill you. You shoot him, he has a sucking chest, run, he drops his rifle. Why are we supposed to give him life? Life for saving aid? Why don't we just let him bleed out or put another round in him?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. That's not okay. What you said is almost true. We have to give do I.
Speaker 4: Know who's gonna prove anything. You can say you tried to save his ass.
Speaker 1: Truth, But we have to give the equal medical care to what he could receive in his area.
Speaker 2: Let's let's keep this into perspective here.
Speaker 8: So if we were.
Speaker 1: I mean, essentially, basically, if we were having a fight in France and we had an enemy combatant that went down, we have to give them the equal amount of medical care that he could receive in that nation. So we have to give them like first world care.
Speaker 2: Afghanistan like.
Speaker 1: A little more open to interpretation, you know what I'm like, we could give him some opium hope for the best.
Speaker 2: Kind of thing.
Speaker 1: But well, per the Geneva Convention, we do have to, you know, give adequate medical care to any person who was a combatant and is now not. And I mean for certain reasons that could be good. If you could save this dude's life and you can get him into some group that can interrogate him and we might get some decent intel out of him. It might have been worth a couple of gauzes in the morphine to keep him going right, Okay, And I can understand that in another sense, you know.
Speaker 5: Who your money fuck him?
Speaker 2: Agreed, Agreed. It's very very case by case, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna judge somebody for double tapping a guy on the ground after they just got done with a firefight. But I'm also not gonna judge the doc who took the oath to save lives on the battlefield. And I mean, hell, that's the shit that like some of the biggest awards have been granted for these docs that did the most gangster shit and saved their marines lives and then went and saved enemy combatants' lives and then took them in as prisoners. That's what I'm saying, Like, there are some gangsters that have gone above and beyond. I am not a medic I am not that gangster. I am a different breed. So you know, it's very case by case, is all I'm gonna say. And again, if he's got a sucking chest wound, do you know what kind of medical care they could receive in most of Afghanistan?
Speaker 5: My hope in a fucking player.
Speaker 1: Essentially essentially mean some tile and all, maybe a stretcher, some water that's got human shit floating in it, like that's the standard. So you give them the standard medical care that's available. That's all, you know. But also, because we got to try to win the hearts and minds of these people, right, we don't want them to see us as a occupational invading force. We want them to see us as friends, and we're here to help build their democracy and teach them about freedom and all these things. Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 5: Ideologically, they don't never see us as funds.
Speaker 1: No, and then they don't want freedom, they don't want democracy. That these concepts are completely lost on them.
Speaker 5: But they want to be worn with an iron fist.
Speaker 2: It's not that they want that, it's that that's the only language they understand.
Speaker 1: That's that for generations, not even like, oh, this one person since they were a kid, that's all you've ever seen. No, no, no, this is the only language that this kid's great great great grandfather had ever seen all the way through to now. It's literally a part of their culture. So it's not something that you're gonna uh change in the course of two decades. That's that's just not gonna happen. They held their elections, that was that was laughable. But anyway, anyway, all right, getting back to it over here with this whole situation, the Order Care was founded by persons connected to the Muslim Brotherhood. We talked about that Kars Florida and National Chapters, said DeSantis.
Speaker 2: Through his orders to prioritize.
Speaker 1: Serving the Israeli government over serving the people of Florida, and of diverting millions in Florida taxpayer dollars to the Israeli government bonds. I don't know how much truth there is to that, and I also have no idea if that has anything to do with the price of tea in China over here.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but sure don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a secret that DeSantis is way more loyal to Israeli allies than to the Muslim brotherhood. I don't think that's like a crazy hot take, but like, all right, cool DeSantis and Abbott, it added want quote to smear and silence Americans, especially American Muslims, who criticized the US support for Israel's war in God. Yeah, most Americans at this particular time are over the situation in Israel and Goza, which we're gonna talk about here in a bit as well. But that's also I don't think this is to silence Americans. This is to put certain things into perspective from what I can tell here. In a separate statement on x Desantas said that the members of Florida's legislature are crafting legislation to stop the creep of Sharia law, and I hope that they codify these protections for Floridians against care and the Muslim Brotherhood in their legislation.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: I did not know that care And or the Muslim Brotherhood had any kind of real foothold in Florida or Texas. But I'll say this, Abbot in DeSantis, I feel like they stopped giving a fuck somewhere in the nineties. Yeah. Now, love them, hate them, feel neutral about them.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: These dudes, they're just kind of doing what they feel is right. And they're they're like almost openly asking for people to challenge them so they can just bitch slap them in some way, shape or form, which in a certain regard him here for you know, I can't lie anyway. So as we were talking about Venezuela earlier, I thought it'd be interesting to talk about this. So the daughter of Venezuelan opposition accepts the Nobel Peace Prize. So here's the overarching situation here. We talked about Maduro. He's ruling Venezuela with somewhat of an iron fists, big socialist government. They went from having the one of the world's best economies to being one of the world's worst economies in the matter of realistically like five years and so right now, Maduro is the leader. The opposition is led by a woman who just was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, and no one in Venezuela is talking about it. There's no reports being done on it, there's no press being talked about on this. This is one of only two Venezuelans in human history to ever be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, and they're not talking about it because it is directly against Maduro. Let's watch this quick clip together, good members of the retinue. This price carries profound meaning.
Speaker 4: It reminds the world that democracy is essential to peace.
Speaker 13: Maria Corina Machado is only the second Venezuelan in history to win a Nobel Prize, and yet the local government is sparing no effort in trying to silence her achievement. On Wednesday, for example, the government called for a march that including members of the Bolivarian Militia, which is a civilian body that helps the Venezuelan military. No television channel or radio station inside Venezuela was allowed to carry updates or the speech where her daughter accepted the Nobel Prize on her bealf, and some of the people that we spoke with here told us that they didn't even know why she had won. This should come as no surprise because the Venezuelan media scene is heavily censored. Over the last few queers, the government of authoritarian President Nicolas Gouduro has put dozens of journalist in prison, and several media are regularly sanctioned for broadcasting messages not aligned.
Speaker 5: With the government propaganda.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it's many Venezuelans.
Speaker 13: We're able to follow the ceremony and to celebrate it, especially sharing their pride on social media. We're using VIPN to access media that is blocked here, but it's.
Speaker 1: Free to take on the internet. Okay, So, like we were talking about earlier, Maduro has censored every bit of his country. And then you got the Bulevar militia, which I don't know how many of you have looked into the training of this civilian sector. It is not like a national guard by any means. These people are getting two weeks of a crash course of how to use a.
Speaker 2: Weapon, and then they're given a uniform and.
Speaker 1: If some sort of a land based attack was supposed to happen, they are expected to take up arms and get after it that if again, I'm not asking for America to get involved in a land based attack in Venezuela. What I am gonna say is that if that was to take place, this would be what we call a target rich environment, and uh, there would be a very extremely proportional I'm using the American military terms as far as that goes, a very proportional response. Uh, it would not be pretty. It would be an absolute fucking massacre. Uh. But yeah, these people, that's them, Sam, your hand was up first. Go ahead, brother, and you gonna go back.
Speaker 6: To that picture of my not at the the the.
Speaker 5: Michael Quick Uh right, yeah, well there.
Speaker 6: Why does he do like the South American Joseph Stalin to me, he wishes he was, you see where I'm coming from.
Speaker 2: Oh, I absolutely do.
Speaker 1: And I mean when you look at the Marxist ideologies that he's put on his country, it's he wishes he was. I will say that Stalin was a far are more effective leader than Maduro.
Speaker 6: Stalin also let his son die in a Nazi prison camp because he said, what what is one one soldier's wife over the other.
Speaker 1: Oh No, he was a true blue believer in Marxism, like one hundred. But there's also a reason why when he was on his deathbed, the Russian people sat there and watched him die slowly for days.
Speaker 6: They did they not give him, like, I don't know, cocaine or whatever to knock that ship out so he can just die quicker.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that Russia allowed drug use in their country. And again, he was a true believer in the law and other rules. He was a man of his principles.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, Hitley also didn't like the drug use, but boys show loved his amphetamines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's one of those weird uh uno reversos. Right, Like fascists in that context hated drug use. They thought it was a scourges of humanity, but they were all about their meth chocolate to Blitzkreek.
Speaker 6: But to be fair, that was his doctor was one who was intentionally doping him up.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, sure he was.
Speaker 6: If I'm not mistaken. His doctor is also Jewish, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: His childhood doctor was Jewish.
Speaker 1: His adult Yeah that he actually gave him the title of I'm trying to remember that.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like uberminsh it was.
Speaker 1: It was some sort of a title to basically say that this guy, although he is a Jew, he's actually one of the good ones. He's able. He saved his mother from cancer. But that still didn't stop Hitler from immediately going to Austria, to his hometown, embombing the absolute fuck out of it to destroy all records of his parentage because.
Speaker 5: Because his maternal side was Jewish.
Speaker 1: Yes, and per the Jewish law, if you come out of a Jewish vagina, you are Jewish. So his his mom's side was Jewish and that that was a whole thing. So, you know, can't have all those records.
Speaker 6: Is that why he like at allegedly that he committed suicide adict because he in the bottom of the bunning because he was just like, fuck it, the Holocaust is just one long ass suicide.
Speaker 2: I want to kill everybody that looks slight me. That's my hot take.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I know that's not a popular opinion, but if you look at what he was going for, this pure race, blonde hair, blue eyes, so tall, so built, all these things, German, non jew all this he was Jewish, he was Austrian. He did not have blonde hair, blue eyes. He had a very shitty build. He was a failed art student.
Speaker 2: It seems to.
Speaker 6: Me architecture, the drawing and sketching.
Speaker 1: Architect like, he could do straight lines really good, you're right.
Speaker 5: About that, and landscaping. He just could not do faces. He could not do portraits.
Speaker 1: But my point is, though, if you look at everything that he was trying to get rid of, and then you look at everything he actually he was. He hated homosexuality, surrounded himself the homosexuals. There, there's tons of these things to where it's like just my own personal hot take. It seems to me that the entirety of the Holocaust was one big, long suicide letter. Although I do not believe that he committed suicide in that bunker, just so we're clear, I believe he made it to Argentina or Venezuela or somewhere in South America.
Speaker 6: So there's a picture of both him and Ava Bond's body right before it got torched.
Speaker 5: So the skull in the Russian Museum is.
Speaker 1: Actual, and they thought it was, but it's not.
Speaker 6: No, But the body, the body in the picture that is allegedly him. If you do the skit like from the picture to scale, that body is three to four inches to a shoulder.
Speaker 5: And is something about it.
Speaker 6: Though they also said that one of his body, like his most uh, like one of his body doubles like that is there with him at the bunker. Even the eye color wasn't even the same and everything. So I person believe the fuckerho died in Argentina in the middle of the fucking jungle because they found a They found a hut in the middle of the jungle that the entire inside it is a big ass uh it's the eagle with the swastika in it, which actually uh, I actually had a coin of it one time that was given me by a lieutenant Connel and everything.
Speaker 1: So if you look, there is fifty colonies in South America that are Nazi colonies, like they still fall in the flag, and there's some in Brazil, there's some in Argentina, in.
Speaker 6: Chile, yes, but there's a Confederate colony down in Brazil.
Speaker 1: There's one. There is one Confederate colony in Brazil, that is the truth, That is a true statement. But there are over there's over fifty Nazi colonies though.
Speaker 5: Is it bad?
Speaker 6: But I'm kind of more fascinated with the Confederate you know what colony like, I care more about that one wanting to learn about it than I do about the Nazi ones.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty interesting story. You ever seen the movie Sahara No, with Matthew McConaughey and they're looking for the lost iron side boat with all this Confederate gold on it and.
Speaker 2: Shit like that.
Speaker 5: No, but that sounds interesting.
Speaker 1: It's a very interesting movie, and it's one of those where there's historical references, but it's very up to creative liberties and things. I am personally the belief that that boat didn't make it to Africa. I am of the belief that it made it to Brazil to fund the Confederate Colony.
Speaker 5: Just my hot talk, that's more than likely what happened.
Speaker 6: But I also think that it's funny because like gold tends to go missing down in South America, Like you have the uh what what was it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Eldlado Uh the City of Lost Gold mm hmm or the Lost City of Gold Eldorado.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's yeah.
Speaker 6: Then do you also have a mount mount uh pachu Peach?
Speaker 5: You Mount Peach Yount?
Speaker 6: I think yeah, they just found it and they're still excavating it and everything, like I think there might be some hitting gold in that thing.
Speaker 2: It's very possible. It's very possible.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's I know that I have weird hot takes and that makes me a conspiracy theorist, but it is what it is.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I have weird hot takes too.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think that the Nazis created a space not a spacecraft, but a a time warping machine in the forties and it got launched.
Speaker 1: We are going to do an episode on the Glackie soon, Sam, I promise you, I promise you. Anyway, all right, we gotta get some more people nation boycott.
Speaker 2: Your hand's been raised, brotherly, go.
Speaker 8: For it, I want to say.
Speaker 4: Nicholas Madero also looks like the South American Saddam Hussein a bit right, So I would say, also, what does America have against dudes with mustaches?
Speaker 8: Like it's it's a thing conspiracy.
Speaker 1: That's a conspiracy itself, Brookie. In places of power, we got to stop that ship.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then on the Bullivar Militia about like earlier, I guess they actually do some training alongside the military like at regular times. Sure, and they're supposedly like four point five million of them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it's rough.
Speaker 1: It's pretty much anybody who is capable of carrying a weapon that can pass the very basics of not even like run two miles like it's the qualifications for it are not good. And again, these are not like highly trained militiamen. They are they're not even weakened warriors. But it's it would be a bloodbath. And I'm not saying that like we would fuck them up. No, no, no, I'm saying that with a lot of a lot of pity, uh, that that would not be a pretty situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can say the same about America's going honors. A lot of people have guns but don't train.
Speaker 2: It's very true, it's very true. But I mean that's the other thing too.
Speaker 1: If we if we're talking about the amount of guns per capita in America, I don't know what that looks like.
Speaker 4: It's much bigger than four point five million, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Very much so. And I mean even if it is people that are just taking pop shots and ducking off, yo, that's that's hundreds of millions of pop shots going off, you know what I mean. But anyway, it rough.
Speaker 2: So sticking onto the Venezuelan conversation.
Speaker 1: Yes, as was brought up earlier, the US has seized a Venezuelan oil tanker. This only happened a few hours ago, as far as I can tell. Let's learn about this one together too.
Speaker 6: Three.
Speaker 2: Now, this is breaking news.
Speaker 14: Good afternoon, everybody, and welcome to Live at four. We begin with breaking news. The United States has seized an oil tanker off the coast of Venezuela amid a month long buildup of military forces.
Speaker 15: President Trump has confirmed this to reporters this afternoon. The vessel was under sanctions. According to Bloomberg, This comes as the US military builds up forces around the South American country in a bid to remove Venezuela President Nicholas Maduro. We will bring you to the updates as we get them.
Speaker 1: So again, why are we going to Venezuela. I doubt it's for the drugs. I doubt it. I think it's a resource grab and to put a person in power that's a little more easy to make a.
Speaker 2: Deal happen with America.
Speaker 1: There was a whole thing, was it last year where Venezuela was talking about invading Guyana just to the south of them, and America was talking about how they throw in with Guyana.
Speaker 2: First of all, who the fuck?
Speaker 1: Most people don't even know where Guyana is on a map, real shit, they don't, Okay.
Speaker 2: First off?
Speaker 1: Second off, Guyana has some resources that America could you know, get. As far as that's concerned, it didn't matter. They were going to use that as justification to go in and take out Maduro.
Speaker 2: That was all it ever was.
Speaker 1: So now since Venezuela backed off of the whole invasion of guy on a bit, now they're looking for another reason to justify it. And well, hey, there's some cartels that are moving some drugs, and now those are terrorist groups. And now we have the president Maduro who was clearly funding and arming known terrorist groups per the new definition.
Speaker 2: Of this word.
Speaker 1: So hey, that's justification enough. You know, hell, that was justification to us for us to go into Afghanistan. I mean, hey, Nation Boycott, I saw your hand was raised. What's up, man? Yeah, your hand raised.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say about how that that Guyana stuff. He didn't fully like invade them, but he did like take over like this oil rich region down there and built of his military forces. It was like a disputed area, and like he was just like not it's mine, it's not disputed anymore. But actually, like Columbia was like, what the fuck, dude, when that happens?
Speaker 2: Right, So, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking that at this moment, we're looking at any reason to get involved in Venezuela. And I said this a few years ago, it wouldn't shock me if we got into another like our next armed conflict would be of Venezuela. People thought it was crazy, people thought I was crazy whenever I said that.
Speaker 2: And now here we are.
Speaker 1: And I'm not even saying that it's going to happen during Trump's administration, although I think it probably will.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying to what level.
Speaker 1: I don't know to what level this type of kinetic warfare will get involved. What I am going to say is that if Venezuela goes to war, BRICKS will try to get involved in some way, shape or form, which means that NATO in turn will try to get involved in some way, shape or form. I don't think it will spawn into a World War three. I'm saying that it could potentially. That's pretty much all I'm comfortable saying on that one as of this moment. Who knows. We will see how things shake out. Continuing talking about oil, here, Iraq invites US firms to seize Russian oil field prize. Yeah, buddy, Apparently American economy is getting back involved with Iraq, and there's reasons for this. Mostly has to do with the the Russian oil sanctions. Let's talk about it. Iraq has invited major US oil companies to develop the giant West Kerna two field after Luke Oil's forced exit.
Speaker 2: Luke Oil would be the Russian company.
Speaker 1: Russia and China had built deep energy and political leverages in Iraq using oil contracts, pipeline control, and ties to our Ran backed groups.
Speaker 2: Here it is, but Western.
Speaker 1: Companies are now regaining ground through major new deals by Total Energies, BP, Chevron, and Exxon Mobile.
Speaker 2: So I know for sure that Exon Mobile.
Speaker 1: I think they just struck a deal, but I was trying to remember if it was Chevron or Shell. It sounds like it was Chevron here that is next in line to strike a deal on this extremely oil rich field. Let's get in more. Here, it says West Kerna two produces nearly ten percent of Iraq's output. An kasus can sustain six hundred and thirty five thousand to six hundred and fifty thousand barrels per day, and US firms are now positioned to take over development. Now I understand there's other oil fields out there that can produce more than that. YO, six hundred and fifty thousand barrels per day out of one field.
Speaker 2: That is not chump change. That's Boss moves in so many ways.
Speaker 1: And now Exxon Mobile and Chevron and BP are about to be the main diggers drillers, I should say, as far as it.
Speaker 2: Is concerned, Yeah, that's a move right there.
Speaker 1: Iraqs Oil Ministry has revealed that it has sent out exclusive invitations to several major US energy firms to develop the country's huge West Kerna two oil field, following the withdrawal of Russian oil number too Luke Oil after Washington ratcheted up sanctions on Moscow. Direct quote here, it's a huge turnaround in the trajectory Iraq had been headed with Russia and China, marking a massive win for the US and Europe. That's a senior legal source who works closely with the US Treasury Department told OilPrice dot Com last week. And that's that's what this is is source here. Magnificance of this sea change in Iraq's geopolitical leanings can barely be overstated. Following the increasing perception among the Iraqi people that the US had overstated its welcome after it removed Saddam Hussein as its leader in two thousand and three, Russia and China, in that order, of course, looked to boost their influence across the country for three key reasons. First, it offers a huge repository of oil at the world's joint lowest average lifting costs of two to four dollars per barrel, together with large quantities of associated and non associated gas. Second, it occupies the geographical heart of the region, lying west of Iran, north of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, east of Jordan and Syria, and with its long Mediterranean coastline, offering access to further critical sea routes, and of course south of Turkey, affording an entry into the European continent.
Speaker 2: And Third, it is a key member.
Speaker 1: Of the Shia Crescent of power geopolitical art that stretches from Iran through Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, where Shia communities and Iran back groups exert significant influence over the regional politics, economics, and security. In short, if you are a global superpower or wanna be, Iraq is where you need to be. Which, to circle back, is why we got involved in Iraq.
Speaker 2: We didn't care about Saddam. He's using weapons of mass destruction.
Speaker 1: The Serenas bombs that he used to bomb the shit out of the Kurds to the north were manufactured by American scientists in labs in Ukraine. We sold him those weapons of mass destruction. If anybody didn't know about that, That's exactly how that took place, which is why whenever he bombed the fuck out of those Kurds, American politics had to turn a blind eye to it because it's like, well, where did Sadam develop Serenas? Oh? I I don't know, bro, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Wow, No, it was because we did that.
Speaker 1: And to be honest with you, we don't care about the Kurds either.
Speaker 2: I do. I like the Kurdish people. I wish Kurdistan would become a thing.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna but Saddam truly hated them and used them as a scapegoat for some shit that took place in this country. That's a long story we're not really gonna get into. But my point is we got involved with Iraq to protect our foreign interests in oil. And this is what we would call the long game, right. It wasn't something that we're gonna say a quick turnaround on. We took him out in two thousand and three. I think if you look at it by the math here, we completely took over the country in a matter of months, like it wasn't And honestly, the only reason why it wasn't weeks like it was during Desert Storm and Desert Shield. Wasn't it like three weeks or something like that, And we had complete control, air superiority and ground superiority of the country of Iraq, and then we left. It took us months this time because we let politics get in the way of a couple of things. The ros were a little different, and that's fine whatever. We took over the country. He was deposed Cool COO cool, He was publicly hanged. The people were super Then we tried to set up shop. Then Dick Cheney tried to get involved with Halliburton and Kate kbr and that was a whole other thing. We just did an episode about that on the cult of conspiracy. With the passing of the late some would say great, some would not say great, Dick Cheney, but neither here nor there. We got involved in Iraq because of what was just said. If you are a global superpower, which America is the only global superpower left or want.
Speaker 2: To be, Iraq is where you need to be.
Speaker 1: So whenever we left Russia and China, which China has been trying to become a global superpower for the last few decades. Since they can't do it in a military sense, because we can getting to that talk another day, they are trying to do it from the economic side of things, and that's why they have had very strategic business interests that have gone around the world. When in twenty sixteen when the oil field market dropped out, I had a buddy of mine that was working in Africa, Africa in he was.
Speaker 2: The one that did the.
Speaker 1: The Congo River crossing, And if anybody doesn't know what that is, Chevron basically did this crazy pipe drill that went underneath the Congo River. And it's not that it was just a pipe under the river. The type of engineering that was needed to make this directional pipeline go down was mind blowing that they were able to figure out how to do this and get it done in the time that they did. Chevron did all these things. When Chevron pulled out because the oil prices dropped down and they could no longer afford to send Americans over there, China swooped in and took over the fields. Anywhere where American or any European power has had an oil field somewhere that they couldn't afford to keep up, China moved in and bought it for pennies on the dollar. And that's just one industry. They had been doing this with every industry of note for the last few decades. Cut to they got involved in Iraq whenever we took off, and now they're gone, and America's back on the menu. Boys, the pace of Moscow and Beijing's involvement across the country picked up more picked up the more it looked like the US might withdraw from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action the JCPOA, or the colloquially known the Nuclear Deal, which it eventually did in May of twenty eighteen. Just before then, Russia had stepped into the chaos caused by Iraq's Kurdistans vote for independence in September twenty seventeen. Hey, there's the Kurds making their entrance again to enable Rosenft ross neft sure effectively to take control of the northern region's oil sector through means analyzed in full in the latest book by the New Global Oil Market Order. This more broadly allowed Russia to create further chaos in the political and financial dealings between the semi autonomous Iraqi Kurdistan Group in the north and the Federal Government of Iraq in the south. This in turn provided Moscow with an opportunity to expand its presence in the south, and also did the same for its ally China, because Beijing was in various stages of a trade war with the US at the time, which up until recently and you could even argue you still is in a trade war. But anyway, it had to tread carefully in a country in which the US was still active, which it did by using dozens of smaller quote unquote contract only awards on oil and gas fields rather than headline grabbing exploration and development awards. Once the US formally ended its combat mission in Iraq in December of twenty twenty one. Then all brakes were off, with China dramatically pushing its new field of acquisitions in the south, while Russia consolidated its agitator position in the north through Rosnef mainly and in the south including the West Kurna two contract of its number two oil producer Luke Oil. At the same time, continued US and Allied military presence in Iraq became the focus of heightened pressure from Iran backed militias, with direct and or indirect support from Russia and China, because of course, if I RAN's doing something, you know Russia and China are not too far behind, including through rocket fire, drone strikes, and roadside bombs. The US and other Western oil firms were under further pressure on the ongoing exploration and development work due to the legacy of endemic corruption running through Iraqs oil and gas business, and several began downscale or withdrawal in Iraq, including Exo Mobile, Chevron, VP, Shell, Total Energies, and E and I. So long story short, these people moved in Russian Ukraine or not Russian Ukraine. Russia and Chinese oil conglomerates moved in when America completely pulled out. Now with all of the sanctions that have been going on as far as against Russia, the quote unquote trade war with China is over, quote unquote. I don't actually agree with that statement, but on paper and per what the media says, you know, g and Trump have come to an agreement and it seems like everything's all hunky dory again. Don't think that's gonna stand for much longer, but it is what it is. China is no longer seen as the trade enemy that it once was. Given it another a few months and they probably will be. Russia absolutely still is. And the only thing that's been keeping Russia afloat as far as their war goes has been that although they couldn't get oil to be shipped from Russian vessels, they just flew another flag and went through a third party, one of these other countries, one of the stands that have you know, port access or whatever, and they were still able to sell their Russian oil, maybe a little cheaper than what they wanted, but they were still able to keep their economy afloat.
Speaker 2: Cut too.
Speaker 1: Now, India has agreed that they will no longer buy Russian oil. China has allegedly agreed that they're going to do the same. North Korea is always going to buy the oil, but it's not like they're using it. They don't have any real amenities. But neither here nor there. Russia has pretty much gotten the final Finally, the financial screws have been put to them, and it's more likely that they'll come to the peace negotiations now than ever before. But even still, we're gonna get to that conversation here in a minute.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I did want to bring this up here.
Speaker 1: Now Iraq is inviting US firms to the formerly Russian owned oil fields, so we'll see how that shakes out. As far as the American oil prices are concerned. I'm stoked on it. So getting next, let's as we are talking about Iraq in the Middle East as a whole, Israel Gaza live updates here. Allegedly, three hundred and seventy nine people have been killed in Gaza since the ceasefire. Health officials say we're not going to go too far with it, but let's read a little bit here. This is from ABC News, so at least you know the bias. The ceasefire in Gaza is broadly holding with Israel forces inside the strip, having pulled back to the so called yellow line. Israel Defense Force chief a Yell Zamir said the position continues a borderline with Gaza. Sporadic clashes between the IDF and Gaza militants, plus deadly IDF air strikes continue despite the ceasefire, which is still in the first three proposed phases are the first of three proposed phases. Rather, the details of the second phase of the agreement are not yet to be agreed. Shocker. Israeli strikes are also ongoing against alleged Hesbala targets in southern and eastern Lebanon. The remains of one deceased hostage are still thought to be in Gaza as well. So again, three hundred and seventy nine people have been killed since since the ceasefire in Gaza. The Hamas Run Ministry of Health in Gaza said in a social media post on Wednesday that two people were killed by Israeli fire in the previous twenty four hours, with the body of one person who was killed earlier also recovered. Now I don't know, especially since it's the Hamas Run group, but I mean it is what it is. You gotta take it with a grain of salt, but I'm not saying that there's not still people dying in Gaza because of the IDEF. The three casualties brought the overall death toll since the ceasefire came to effect on October eleventh to three hundred and seventy nine people, the Ministry said, with nine hundred and twenty two people also wounded. A total of six hundred and twenty seven additional bodies have been recovered in that time. The Ministry also said the death toll since the war began on October seventh now stands at seventy thousand, three hundred and sixty nine people, with another one hundred and seventy one or over one hundred and seventy one thousand wounded. Held Officials said they expect to find more victims as recovery teams work through rubble in the devastated strip. Okay, so there's our live update of what's going on with the Israel Gaza situation. I have told you all that we're going to stay up to date on what's happening with it, and you know, promises made, promises kept, we are still going to continue to do that on future episodes of The Cajun Night. Now, as we were talking about Israel and the whole situation about you know, and we're talking about Iraq, we're talking about the Islamic.
Speaker 2: World, I thought this was kind of a weird one here.
Speaker 1: France and the UK are failing to tackle the anti migrant activists. What anti migrant activists, you might be asking. So migrant support groups in France say they lack action over British activists is encouraging violence and xenophobic practices. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Of course the.
Speaker 1: UK and French authorities have been accused of encouraging violence and the xenophobic practices by failing to tackle into anti immigrant British activists who traveled to northern France in an attempt to stop small boat crossings. So here's essentially what's happening here. There's a group in Britain called the Raise the Colors group which has organized the hanging of Saint George and Union flags on lamp posts another street furniture across the UK, and they have launched Operation Overlord, a reference to the Normandy Normandy landings in the Second World War. Essentially, this British group of dudes decided like, look, these people keep coming to England on these little small boats and vessels through the English Channel, and as soon as they step on British soil, they're immediately given the red carpet treatment. And if you look at who is making their way across, it's not women and children. It is all military aged males and the liberal politics. What have you believe? Well, that's because they're coming here to set things up to bring the women and children obviously, except there's that's not happening. It's not happening. This is not something that's only been taking place in the last few months. This has been taking place over the last few years, and there is minimal women and children that have ever been brought over in such fashions. It's all military age males. These are the same dudes that are called, you know, doing these rape gains and throwing acid in women's faces and causing an absolute just dystopian reality.
Speaker 2: To become the day and age in Britain.
Speaker 1: Right now, that being said, a group of British civilians decided, you know, why don't we just stop it at its source. They took a trip to France and they're sitting on the beach waiting on a group of dudes to try to put a boat in the water so they could beat the absolute shit out of them. And I gotta be honest with you, I'm not that mad at this, first of all, because I'm an American and this has absolutely no bearing in my day to day operations. But also, you know, yeah, yeah, why don't you take it into your own hands. If your government's not gonna do it, and they're not gonna try to save your country, you should try to say your country and stop it at the source. I like it.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: On Friday, members of the group were in France, targeting migrants for harassment and searching for dinghies buried in sand dunes to destroy. Some were detained by French police for their actions. The French association Utopia fifty six, which works on beaches in northern France where migrants tried to cross the Channel, reported them to police. Yeah, Utopia fifty six is apparently the group that's trying to help the terrorists make their way to I mean the refugees to make their way to England. They were detained for several hours before being released. Well, no shit, A Utopia fifty sixsperson said, we have been monitoring the social media accounts of these various groups daily and reporting them to the public prosecutor and prefecture.
Speaker 2: However, even though we hear.
Speaker 1: Our alerts are taken seriously, to date, nothing has been done to prevent them from coming to the beaches along the coast when the far right advances unchecked human rights road Yeah, not exactly. According to Raise the Colors on social media, fifty five one hundred people have offered to go to France to intervene to stop the boats, something it says the UK and French authorities are failing to do. Bro you realize how pissed you gotta be to get multiple thousands of dudes to get together and decide we're gonna not go to work, We're gonna take our own money and take a trip to France to commit violence on these people because our government's not doing anything to help us.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what more there needs to be said.
Speaker 1: Fifty five hundred people have offered to go to France to intervene, and apparently some of them have in fact done this. Raise the Colors has circulated appeals for stab proof vests, plate carriers, high powered torches. I don't know what the fuck a high powered torch is, but okay, thermal cameras, drones and encrypted radios. It defines itself as a true professional civilian border control force ready to take control of the beaches. One man who said he was ex army posted on a call to ex squatties to go and patrol the French beaches to twenty four to seven. The group is live stream footage of its activities on the coast of northern France on social media. Wow, good for them, Good for them. You know, we'll keep an update on what's going on with the Raise the Colors group. But I like it honestly, Sam, go ahead, just so.
Speaker 6: You know that a high fire torch is British for a white ass.
Speaker 1: Light, got you, Yeah, they call flashlight torches there, that's right. Okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're not gonna say what they call their cigarettes either.
Speaker 5: They are a weird bunch, those red red coats.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know how that became the slang term for a cigarette. They call it that in Ireland. Two, like of all the things, like, I mean, I mean.
Speaker 6: It makes sense they are British.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, but they're not inherently gay, you know, not typically.
Speaker 5: I mean they do have a king, I mean.
Speaker 1: Currently, but he's also not long for this world honestly, but either neither here or there. But yeah, I don't know how that became the slang term. For a second.
Speaker 5: Wait, isn't the new king Andrew or whatever?
Speaker 6: Wasn't he the one that was fucking the kids on Epstein's Island?
Speaker 1: So he was a prince, but he wasn't next in line for the throne. The I think it's Harry. I forget which one married the girl from California and he renounced his titles and all the things. I forget which one it was, but yeah, no, the next in line would be his.
Speaker 6: Grandma stripped him over his child because he didn't marry a blue blood. But yet he was I have more respect for him because he had Like he was doing an interview, he like he didn't have to be in the military or do a comeback, but their base of what was getting attacked, and you just see him snatch off the mic and tear out running.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, respect respect where it's due to the guy.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, that's also why he was kicked out of his role because he was deemed as too high value of a target and therefore was actually lowering the defensive posture of his unit, which sucks, but you know that's the role you were born into. But anyway, nation boycott go ahead.
Speaker 4: It was Prince Harry, and really they disowned him because his uh Megan Markle, Yeah, it is next race. That's why the royal family disowned him.
Speaker 2: So whatever his brother's.
Speaker 4: Name is, it's Prince Harry. And no she's so she's half black.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, no, I'm saying. So he's no longer next in line for the throne. Whoever his brother is. I got a picture of his face. I cannot remember what his name is, but he is supposed to be next in line whenever the current king dies.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, No, Prince Harry was the younger one one that I got disowned. He was the younger one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was never really in line, but he lost like his duke titles in bull.
Speaker 1: Craft, which is fine. He's he's still royalty, still getting to check from the family. And if I'm not mistaken, he's living in America now living his best life. I don't know, it depends on what tabloid you read.
Speaker 4: But and that's Prince William. But have you seen him like he rides around his castle on a segue?
Speaker 8: Have you seen pictures of that?
Speaker 6: I have?
Speaker 4: I mean, dude, I've never I'd have one of those.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't do a segue. I'd probably have a hoverboard or something.
Speaker 1: I mean probably something, but even still a hoverboard that would be a whole other. Look, you know what I mean. But me, dude, I would actually just ride a ripstick around. I would have a royal goldplated ripstick that I would ride up and down the castle. And oh man, because I oh dude, I would be out of breath so much. But then also because of just the way I live my life, I would be such a bad royal. Like it's not even funny. I I hold a noble title, and I'm not even that good of a night, to be honest with you, as far as the combat and of the nobility and all these things. But dude, to be a royal and get treated like that, there's no way. There's no way I could do that. Have like a have a grown man brush my teeth for me. I'm sorry, what are we talking about here? You know?
Speaker 4: And they're so steeped in tradition that like, they have so many rules and it's wild. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: I agree. Yeah, So anyway, France and the UK, France has already fallen, like that's not even a hot take.
Speaker 2: UK is borderline falling.
Speaker 1: As we speak. And the civilian population decided, you know what, since y'all are gonna do anything, we're gonna do something. So I hope that we get a very good update from these people here soon. Now. I don't know how many of you heard about this, but two Russian drunk pilots were killed after a sue thirty four bombers ejection seats went off inside the hangar, launching them into the roof of the hangar, the concrete roof. Yeah, this is a real thing that happened, and even Russian sources have confirmed this.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if they were drunk or not.
Speaker 1: It would make sense to me personally they are Russian, but let's talk about it here. Two Russian drunk pilots have been killed after being ejected from their aircraft as it sat inside a hangar, sending them hurtling into a concrete roof. Russian media reported that the aircraft was stationary and the system was quote unquote suddenly triggered. What suddenly triggered it? You might ask? Is it because the the sue was the Suit thirty seven or Suite thirty four?
Speaker 2: Rather? Is it because the Suite thirty four is an absolute piece of flying shit?
Speaker 5: Could be?
Speaker 1: Could be? Or is it more likely that these two assholes were fucking around and pulled up on the cord when they weren't supposed to, and the plane did what the plane was supposed to do.
Speaker 2: It was it was an equipment malfunction?
Speaker 1: Was it? Was it?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: In a similar accident in twenty twenty one a TU twenty two M three bomber near Coluga, a drunk pilot ejected his seat, killing three personnel on the ground. Most most such accidents are associated with system failures or human error. I know, while what on that one? Intense combat, stress, fear, and trauma often lead to Russian soldiers to use alcohol for coping, lowering inhibitions and boosting confidence. A phenomenal scene in Russian servicemen. Why what that's crazy? What intense combat will lead people to drink?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: It's crazy? Anyway? Yes, A long story short, I thought this is a funny one to pilots, whether they were drunk or not.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they got toxicology reports back.
Speaker 1: From these individuals, but I will say that it has been confirmed that these two assholes launched themselves into the concrete dome. And yeah, they're no longer with us now that being said, talking about Russia in the whole situation here, Apparently there is a secret operation plan in Germany, or at least based from Germany, which details how NATO would fight Russia. This was developed last year, but a source has blown the lid off of it and basically is pointing out that NATO is planning to if if needed, they would plan to send eight hundred thousand troops and two hundred thousand pieces of equipment into Germany to spearhead and attack into Russia.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about it here.
Speaker 1: Germany has begun to implement a top secret plan detailing how eight hundred thousand troops would be mobilized in a war with Russia if it attacked an ETO country. The twelve hundred page blueprint, called Operation Planned Germany or Opland, was detailed by Wall Street Journal weeks after German Chancellor Frederick Murrz warned of uncertain times ahead. The threats are real, he told business leaders in September. We're not at war, but we no longer live in peacetime.
Speaker 2: Long story short.
Speaker 1: The dossier outlines the civilian infrastructure that it would form key assets for moving troops to an eastern front in the event of war. It details which ports, rail networks, river routes and roads that would become part of NATO's war machine. With Germany expected to be a staging ground for troops from the European Ally and the US, top German officials have been publicly stating that war with Russia was on the horizon, as an invasion of Ukraine continues more than three years on. This week, Germany's Foreign Minister Johann Waddelful hope I'm pronouncing that right. Votalful stated new intelligence showed Russia was preparing to attack a NATO member before the end of the decade. This is a direct quote from his post on x Putin Eyes the EU and NATO, our intelligence services are issuing urgent warnings. At the very least, Russia is creating the option for itself to wage war against NATO by twenty twenty nine. We have to deter further Russian aggression together with our partners and allies. These divisions, without a doubt, have their sights set on us, on the European Union, on NATO. The threat to our country from Russia is no longer a distant concern, it is already a reality. So long story short, this secret plan, if you want to call it, that was finally released and they are showing how if this was to take place, they already have the plans implemented to make an eight hundred thousand troop movement staged and ready to take off from Germany, which I think is pretty remarkable, and not just that the fact that this many would be ready to go that quickly, but the fact that they already had the plan laid out, which is mind blowing to me. But anyway, let's get into this next article from CNN talking about Russia, talking about the war in Ukraine. Ukraine presents response to US peace plan. As Trump says, European leaders want a meeting. So it depends on what week that we look at the situation with Russia and Ukraine. But some would say that Zelensky has been ready for peace for quite some time, and Russia keeps saying no. Then every time Russia looks like it's ready to come to the peace table, something else takes place. So Russia delivered I'm sorry. Ukraine delivered its response to the latest UF drafted peace proposal aimed at any of the war with Russia to the Trump administration on Wednesday, US and Ukrainian officials told CNN as the contours of a tenuous potential deal took shape, and the US president continued to make clear he wants the conflictors off quickly. Efforts to end the year's long war have sharply accelerated in recent weeks. President Trump on Wednesday suggested a solution could soon be figured out, telling reporters at the White House that a lot of people say it's closer than it's ever been. Well, especially now that Russia just lost its Iraqi oil fields. I feel like that can't be understated, he said, discuss Ukraine in pretty strong words with his British, French, and German counterparts, whom he said have floated the idea of Trump flying to Europe for a meeting along with Ukrainian resident Zelensky. This weekend. We'll make a determination depending on what they come back with. Trump said, we don't want to be wasting time. A European diplomat also described discussions as progressive, progressing quickly amid continuing pressure and impatience from the US President. There has been a frenzy of diplomacy following the revelation less than a month ago of a US drafted Russian backed twenty eight point draft proposal to the war.
Speaker 2: We talked about that a little bit last week.
Speaker 1: After a series of consultations with Kiev and a meeting in Moscow, the twenty eight point plan was wind winnowed down to a twenty point meant to make it palatable to both warring parties. It is among a set of three documents being negotiated, along with one on security guarantees and another on economic recovery. Zelenski said he had a meeting on the latter on Wednesday. Discussions are ongoing, and in this it is unclear what changes, if any, Kiev made to the documents in its latest response. However, two European diplomats familiar with the contents of the twenty point draft said it proposed the creation of a demilitarized zone along the line of contact, and there we have it. We were saying this whole time that it's more than likely that a DMZ very similar to in North and South Korea is going to be formed along the borderline of what has been taken by Russia and what is currently still owned by Ukraine.
Speaker 2: So I honestly think that that's going to be the only way moving forward.
Speaker 1: But we shall see. Right, It's called for security guarantees for our Ukraine in line with NATO's Article five, which calls for mutual defense of NATO allies. It proposes membership for Ukraine in the European Union by twenty twenty seven. Good things. It removes language burying, I'm sorry, it removes language barring Ukraine from ever joining NATO. Instead, it does not mention potentially Ukrainian membership in the Defense Alliance. It also calls for elections in Ukraine, something both Trump and the Kremlin have raised. Zelenski has said he would be open to holding elections in the next sixty to ninety days if security could be guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's dude.
Speaker 1: He was an actor, he was a comedian, and he got elected to president because you know, he was very well liked by his people. Then he found himself in god such a clusterfuck of a war that he specifically he didn't ask for, and now he's left to field it per the Ukrainian constitution. And I know so many people why as the Ukraine held elections because Zelensky is such a despot. Per the Ukrainian constitution, they cannot hold elections when there is open warring conflict being done in their land. So even if Zelensky wanted to hold elections by their constitution, he couldn't have this entire time. And I know people are going to disagree with that statement.
Speaker 2: Look look it up. That's not allowed in Ukrainian law.
Speaker 1: So he is saying, look, if security could be guaranteed, have an election. Take this job from me. Let me go back to being a funny guy on TV. I'm over this shit, which I can at least appreciate. According to the diplomats, the updated twenty point draft contained elements from the twenty eight point that are still likely to draw concern from Ukrainians and Europeans. Among them are formal US recognition of Russian occupied territory. This would mark a stunning reversal of long standing US policy to acknowledge Ukraine's territorial integrity and not recognize forcible changes in territory. The latest US proposal also calls for a personnel cap of eight hundred thousand on Ukraine military, a small increase from the six hundred thousand person cap in the twenty eight point plan. So okay, So even then, from twenty eight point to twenty point these two plans here they went from six hundred thousand to eight hundred thousand. I like it. I like it. I want countries to have strong militaries. It also describes the US and Russia deciding the fate of Russia's frozen assets. Even as negotiations continue, there is recognition inside the US government that among allies that the discussions are fragile and issues like land concessions could stemy the peace efforts. There is still no sign that Russian President Putin actually wants a peace settlement. However, European and NATO officials have said this, if there is a way to bridge the divide between the two sides, we're the only ones in the world that can do it, and that's what we're trying to do. That Secretary of State Mark or Rubio said last week. Ultimately, it's going to be up to them. If they can decide that they don't want to end the war, then the war will just continue. So again, sounds like Zelenski's willing to play ball, but Putin is. There's no indication that Putin's even willing to come to the peace talks right now. Shocker. All right, now we're gonna jump over to Asia Southeast age to be more exact.
Speaker 2: Japan earthquake live.
Speaker 1: New trimmor measuring five point seven magnitude hits days after a megaquake warning was issued. The megaquake warning covers approximately eight hundred miles from Chiba to Hokkaido.
Speaker 2: I hope I pronounce those words right.
Speaker 1: An earthquake measuring five point seven on the Richter scale has been recorded off the coast of Japan's main island, two days after a trimmer measuring seven point five goal So just back to back massive quakes here. It is not yet clear how much damage the latest earthquake has caused, but it comes as the north and east of the country are on high alert. Monday night's earthquake injured at least fifty one people, according to the Firing Disaster Management Agency. It also triggered widespread tsunami warnings, with waves up to seventy centimeters reported in several coastal communities. I speak freedom units of not one hundred percent of how big seventy centimeters is. I feel like that's probably like like six feet. I don't know. I don't know. The quake struck at around eleven to fifteen pm in the Pacific Ocean, roughly fifty miles off the coast of a moriy. On Tuesday, Japan's weather agency issued its highest level warning that a mega.
Speaker 2: Quake could follow Monday's initial.
Speaker 1: Trimmer and megaquake is an earthquake measuring eight point zero or higher. The warning covers approximately eight hundred miles, stretching from Japan's northeastern coast of Chiba to just east of Tokyo to Hokkaido. Tuesday's notice was the first time this top tier alert has been issued since the warning system was launched in twenty twenty two. So, like I brought up in the very beginning of this episode, Japan experience a seven point five two days later, a five point seven, that is that is detrimental and keep in mind that's the whole reason why the Fukushima nuclear plant had the crack happened was because of a tsunami caused by an earthquake. So I don't know how bad the extent of the damages with these two quakes.
Speaker 2: It just took place.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that everything is okay.
Speaker 2: But I'm also not very optimistic here, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 5: He said in twenty twenty two, correct.
Speaker 1: That's when the system came online for this, like high alert for megaquakes.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's also the year that the creator of yugyo Oh drown.
Speaker 2: Oh, so he died.
Speaker 1: Do you know if it was a died as a result? He said it was from a rip current? Was it from the earthquake in the tsunami wave that happened? Uh?
Speaker 6: I am looking at his the time of his death right now.
Speaker 5: It happened July fourth of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 6: And so I even dropped the I took a screenshot and I dropped it in chat Okay, So he passed away like at sixty.
Speaker 5: He's at sixty year old.
Speaker 6: This man dove in to try to save three other people, so I had that they all survived, but he passed away.
Speaker 5: That man is a hero.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find where you put it in the chat? Was it earlier?
Speaker 16: Was it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, I'll drop it again just in case is an article.
Speaker 5: Uh No, it's straight from the uh.
Speaker 1: I just dropped screenshot. All right, let's see. Let's let's see up up up load boom. Uh oh, Jesus, my computers did something weird here.
Speaker 2: Can you see the screen?
Speaker 1: Stiller?
Speaker 2: Now, yes, sir, okay, great, let's talk about it here.
Speaker 1: On July sixth, twenty twenty two, Takahashi was found dead in the water three hundred meters off the shore of Nago Okinawa, Wow by Japan Coast Guard officers following a civilian report from a passing boat. He was found wearing storkling gear, and his cause of death was determined to be drowning. Later reports state of that tak Takahashi had died in the afternoon of July fourth while assisting in rescue of three others who were caught in a rip current.
Speaker 5: And one of them was a US service member.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: So that's even more that that that's even more symbolic because it's the both of the birth of America. But it's a Japanese Uh, one of one of my favorite ones anyway, jumped in to save them.
Speaker 5: And I don't know, man, it's like, uh, things are finally healing and everything.
Speaker 6: And it means something little bit extra to me, I guess because it's like both of my sides are helping each other and it's symbolic to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could hear that for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, r I p to the creator of Yu gi Oh who died a hero absolutely.
Speaker 6: At sixty at sixty and he went out like like a true he dog.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely rip. Now let's get into this BBC article Japan protests after Chinese fighter jets lock radar on Japanese planes. Yeah, as we're talking about Southeast Asia, we're talking about Japan, we're talking about China and all these things. So here it was Japan had some jets that were running some training operations in international waters. They were not in some you know, contested air zone by any means, and Japan out there flying their jets just doing their thing, had Chinese fighter jets lock onto them. Yeah, Japan has protested after Chinese fighter jets locked radars on Japanese aircraft as tension between the two nations worsened. Locking radar onto an aircraft is considered a threat because it can signal a potential attack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Japan said there were two such incidents Saturday off its southern Okinawa Islands. Japan said it scrambled fighter jets in response to the Chinese J fifteen fighter jets, while Beijing accused Tokyo of quote unquote harassing its forces during a training exercise. No injuries or damage were reported. Obviously, so the diplomatic ties between Japan and China have spiraled since last month after Japanese Prime Minister Seney Takashi hope i pronounce that right, suggested that Tokyo could take military action in Beijing attack Taiwan, which he did and which they should. Beijing views it self governed Taiwan or views self governed Taiwan as part of its territory, and has not ruled out the use of force to quote unquote reunite with it. Yeah, they really just need to let it go. Honestly, both sides have since engaged in an increasingly hostile rhetoric towards each other, With the widening riff affective affecting daily life for citizens in both countries. Last week, China and Japan's coastguards gave conflicting accounts of a confrontation near disputed islands in the East Chinese Sea. Okay, so now we have this situation going on with these jets. A Japanese Defense Ministry officials said the intention of the Chinese JA fifteen jets was unclear, but added that there was no need to onto Japanese planes if their intention.
Speaker 2: Was to locate other aircraft.
Speaker 1: Agreed. The J fifteen jets, which were launched from China's laon Layoning Laiing Sure aircraft carrier, first locked its radar on Japanese jets at sixteen thirty two local time, which is four thirty two to the civilians out there on Saturday, and again at around eighteen thirty seven, which is six thirty seven, so basically two hours apart from each other they locked onto these jets. The official added that the Chinese or the Japanese aircraft did not do anything that could be considered a provocation.
Speaker 2: Is extremely regrettable.
Speaker 1: Japan has strongly protested Chinese side, and we have firmly requested measures to prevent reoccurrence, Takashi told reporters Sunday in a in the Wajima ishi Ishikawa Prefecture. Yeah, we will respond calmly and resolutely. The Chinese Navy, however, said Japan's claim was completely inconsistent with the facts shocker, and told Tokyo to immediately stop.
Speaker 2: Slandering and smearing.
Speaker 1: It added that its training exercise in the area had been previously announced. Okay, no one's disputing that Japan wasn't trying to provoke the Japanese situation. They were out there doing their own training mission. Everybody knew each other was there. But the Chinese jets still decided to lock on. Yeah, that's not good. That's really not good. That's a That's kind of like pointing a weapon if you will. You're not putting your finger on the trigger. The weapons still may be on safe, but you're still pointing the barrel, and that's not good for business. You know, that could be taken as a threat, and most people would take it as a threat. This comes two weeks after Japan scrambled aircraft when they suspected Chinese drone was detected off yong Yo Naguni, Okay, near Taiwan Tokyo has said it is planning to deploy missiles from yan Naguni, in a move that has angered Beijing. A month of heightened have seen China ask its citizens to avoid traveling to Japan shocker. China has also banned the importation of seafood from Japan and suspended the screening of popular Japanese films. Bro China is starving. They don't need to be putting any kind of restrictions on how much food they can get right now. But sure, yeah, go ahead, gee starve your people some more. That's a that's a good thing. That's never gone wrong before in history anyway. All right, next topic of discussion. While we are still sticking to the Southeast Asia Central area here, Thailand and Cambodia keep fighting across contested border ahead of expected Trump calls. You know, there is a little a little video here. Let's let's listen in on this one and see what we can learn from it.
Speaker 17: In ten months, I ended eight wars, including Kosovo, Serbia, Pakistan and India. They were going at it, Israel and a Ron, Egypt and Ethiopia. You didn't know about that, Armenia and Azerbaijan, and I hate to say this one named Cambodia Thailand that started up today tomorrow, I have to make a phone call, and I think they'll get his Who else could say, I'm going to make a phone call and stop a war of two very powerful countries Thailand and Cambodia.
Speaker 1: Are they going at it again? But I'll do it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So he's talking about how Trump is talking about how he is going to be the one to calm down the fighting list and the fight he's been going on there for a little while over border disputes. And I really don't know if Trump is going to have any pull in that regard. We can hope. Before I read the article, Sam go ahead, Sam oh okay, talk with that bum anyway. This is from Bangkok. Fighting between Thailand and Cambodia entered its fourth day on Thursday, as both sides waited for a promised telephone call from US President Donald Trump, who says he believes he can again in the conflict between the two Southeast Asian nations. On Wednesday, clashes at more than a dozen locations along the the eight and seventeen kilometer Thai Cambodian border saw some of the most intense fighting since a five day battle in July, which was the worst conflict in recent history. We're not gonna read the entire thing I want to here. Trump's basically saying he could end the war. We've talked about the Cambodia Thailand situation a good bit from you know, from past episodes here, but here are here's a map of all of the border classes that have taken place. It wasn't in one area, although there was two main spots in the north or north of Cambodia southeast of Thailand where they had the most fighting take place, but even all the way down on the coastline the southernmost point for Thailand and almost the westernmost point for Cambodia, they saw border classes there too. So again Thailand and Cambodia are back on the warpath against each other over these border disputes. I don't know what to really expect here of the two, I have my preferred country, but that's just speaking on my own biases here. I don't know what either one is really wanting to gain from this, other than more land and more territorial issues. But these countries have had beef with each other for quite some time. It's boiling over and it has been for months and months. There was a lull in the fighting for a couple of months there, but there was still some uneasy tensions. There was firefights and skirmishes that were taken off. Even from July to now, there's been a few firefights that have taken place. Don't get me wrong, but yeah, apparently this is a big offensive that has taken place. Right now, we'll see if it spawns off into something even more detrimental.
Speaker 2: All right, now, we are.
Speaker 1: Getting to the end of this episode and I wanted to end this on a more positive note. Although some people might take it as a not good thing, I personally think it's a positive that I wish all countries would start doing. This is from the BBC. Australia has banned social media for kids under sixteen. How will it work? As of time of recording, it took effect today. If you are sixteen years old in Australia or I'm sorry, if you are fifteen and under and you have some sort of a social media account, you must, by federal law, deactivate it, delete it, block it, whatever the case. You are not allowed to be on social media until you are sixteen years old, and I personally agree with this one hundred percent. Now, some people will say that this is, you know, infringing on the freedoms right, and it should be up to these children's parents to decide if they can or cannot be on social media.
Speaker 2: I hear that. I hear that, and there's something to be said there. One hundred percent.
Speaker 1: That being said, parents do not do their due diligence one hundred percent of the time when it comes to the amount of Internet and the activities that their children are doing on them. And there is more predatory behavior now than ever before throughout human history, specifically on social media targeting the youth. I think this is an inherent good and I wish that every country would pass very similar legislation to where you're not allowed to have a social media account of any regard until you I personally would say until you're an adult, but I would make the concession to sixteen. Personally, that's just my hot take before we read the article, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to disagree, and it's mostly because I I have I had a Facebook since I was like seven or eight or whatever.
Speaker 5: But I've used it.
Speaker 6: I've used social media and everything to stay in contact with family. That's that's all over the day, all over the country, and all I think that the parents, it should be up to the parents. I believe that it should be the parents should have more of the the more of a hens on approach with their children and their the ices. Though I do understand the the thought concept and everything, like, because I remember Gorgish and livelys was a thing in high school and everything. Like, I kind of regret seeing the chain sign cartel video as young as I did, But then again, I've seen much worse than like actual life. So it's like, there's always gonna be there's always gonna be evil. And you said that there's more predatory stuff. Yes, that is true. At the social media is accessible for it. But at the same time.
Speaker 5: You if you start to obstruct.
Speaker 6: You start to restrict things that can easy thought that that can easy be a foot heel of saying Okay, we're gonna censor this speech in this speech because that's offensive to the children's and that that's a quick and way for us.
Speaker 5: To become just like the UK.
Speaker 1: I hear this, and I absolutely see that it could be a slippery slope to impede on free speech and all the things. I fully hear this, but dude, the fact that you had a Facebook page at seven years old, that is mind blowing to me.
Speaker 6: Keep in mind, my mother, my mother had the pastord, my mother had the email and everything to get into it.
Speaker 1: And I get that, but I mean, like you said, we can also agree that there's more predators online now than there was ten years ago, twenty years ago, whatever the case.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: See, and though I think that we shouldn't take it out on the children, we should look more into those and hey, if you get convicted of said crime, you ex out from society, we throw you in the desert and bare your it deep.
Speaker 1: I mean, yes, we should be having way harsher punishments for those that hurt children.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent agreement with this too.
Speaker 1: But also milkstone.
Speaker 5: Amun the neck can toss him in the sea.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: That being said, kids are stupid, and that's why roadblocks, for instance, I can't believe they're so fair fair, but kids are ignorant, and they're they're blissfully ignorant. It's not because they're you know, oh, they're just lower IQ. They haven't experienced enough things to know what actual danger looks like online just yet. That's why Roadblocks has so many lawsuits against it right now, because there are rooms where predators are finding these children and Roadblocks is protecting them. But somehow parents are still completely cool with their kids playing Roadblocks for eight hours every day whenever they get home from school until it's time for bed.
Speaker 6: That Also, I have personally seen some weird shit on Roadblocks and everything. My buddy he has it because he goes after the shit like that and sends it to the police and everything.
Speaker 1: Right, that's like.
Speaker 5: It the ship that is on that makes my skin crawl.
Speaker 6: And also there was a game just taking off of Steam that they get around of it. It's it's an adult game and everything, but it's drawn cute seeing all the characters are quote nine thousand years old, but they're they it's children. The characters are based off of actual photos of children, and you can get everything that you want in there to do to those children.
Speaker 5: They took that off of the thing. Well, I think is go figure out, put it back up, let let people buy it. But if you buy they buy it, you immediately go to their thing take the hard drive and you put them in prison.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, fair, but there's still more predators out there.
Speaker 1: And it's I don't see social media for children as an inherent good thing.
Speaker 2: I never have.
Speaker 1: I'm not allowing my children. My son wants to start a YouTube channel, and he wants to do it for gaming, right, and he will never have his face on there and all these things. And he asked me to show him how to do these things. Straight up, I told him, like, look, there's no way I'm allowing that, Like, absolutely no way. He's like, oh, come on, there's all these kids that are making this money doing YouTube stuff.
Speaker 2: I could be one of them. I hear it. I absolutely do.
Speaker 1: And I love that he is trying to capitalize in that way. But as a dad, there's no way I'm going to allow that, at least until he's sixteen, and I mean help, maybe not even then. And it's not because I don't trust him. It's because I know how horrible the internet can be and I'm not trying to open a door for that. Again, people have a lot of difference of opinions on this. I'm not trying to say that parents that allow their children to do these things are bad parents. I'm saying that it is such. It's an open door for so much evil that these kids don't need. Yeah, but but I also could understand the argument to say that making it a law isn't in friend on freedoms and rights. I see that too.
Speaker 6: But you also remember when I was when I had my my Facebook page and everything as a young and there it was a jitimmy on a laptop. There was no mobile, and all I did was play Farmville. Yeah so I was still a kid playing kid games.
Speaker 1: I get it, I get it. But yeah, so, I mean, especially when it's like TikTok and shit, there's no reason why these twelve year olds need to be following TikTok trends or whatever doing these Instagram reels as a twelve year old, Like, I'm I'm good with that being banned. Honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 5: And we just banned TikTok. It's owned by the CCP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well now it's owned by an American conglomerate, or at least the American branch of it is owned by. Was it not Wexler Lee?
Speaker 2: Ellison Lee?
Speaker 5: Who's that?
Speaker 1: Isn't that a dude? Who does Oracle?
Speaker 5: Oh wait, Rex, isn't that the guy that does.
Speaker 1: The sacred I'm getting rich. That's confused.
Speaker 5: All the same, the different feather of the same.
Speaker 1: Bud one hundred percent. So now let's listen to this news report from ABC that tells us more about the situation.
Speaker 16: More than a million accounts have gone dark tonight as Australia imposes a new social media band. Children under sixteen will be locked out of social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. Companies that don't comply could face a thirty three million dollar fine.
Speaker 2: Real quick, real quick.
Speaker 1: Just we're all clear on the types of social media that kids under sixteen are no longer going to be allowed to do. Over a million accounts in Australia just went dark. TikTok, Facebook, X, YouTube, Instagram, Kick, Snapchat, Reddit.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I'm okay with.
Speaker 1: That because some of those social media platforms are more g rated. They're heavily monitored and all the things. Sure sure, kick is not, Snapchat is not, Reddit is not X is not. Well, it's monitored, but not to the level that I'm talking about as far as protecting children goes.
Speaker 6: Well, why YouTube specifically, because that you could have that has like school like uh bye pop and educational videos all throughout it.
Speaker 1: They do, they do, But the problem is, whenever you pass laws, it has to be blanket policy.
Speaker 2: It's not fair. But that's just kind of how it goes, is it.
Speaker 6: I understand that and everything, but I can't help but to see that as a way of them since like being very Orwellian and like social outside information and everything a lot like China.
Speaker 1: No, I see that for sure, and YouTube is classified as a social media platform. It's not just a place to post videos for like uh, educational stuff. It's there's people that use it as a form of social media. A lot of content creators do, as a matter of fact, they'll drop videos, but they are using it to also make contacts with other people for the same reason why we would use social media honestly.
Speaker 5: But well, you can text on YouTube or something.
Speaker 2: I guess through comments and shit like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's it is classified technically in certain circles as a social media platform. I don't know. But beside the point again, I don't have a problem with YouTube inherently. I don't have a problem with Facebook inherently, but or even Instagram not inherently some of them. I do, like, there's no reason why an eleven year old chef Snapchat or kick account. I'm I will stand firmly on that. Or Reddit. There's no reason why a nine year old shod of access to Reddit because Reddit's got every damn thing on there.
Speaker 2: So I just, yeah, I understand it.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Let's keep going.
Speaker 16: Instagram's pair company, Meta is pushing back, claiming it'll push kids to less regulated platforms, but Australia's Prime Minister is standing firm.
Speaker 18: This is the die when Australian families are taking back power from these big tech companies and they're asserting the rot of kids to be kids and for parents to have great a pace of mind.
Speaker 16: A lot of other nations will be closely watching to see how it plays out.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 16: In the US, at least thirteen states, including Texas, have passed laws concerning cell phones in school in the movement to impose further restrictions is growing.
Speaker 1: More than Yeah. Absolutely, and again that's not a fair comparison to say that you're restricting cell phone use in schools. That's not a one to one comparison to banning all social media accounts for people under sixteen years of age right off the rip that that's crazy. But again, I'm just speaking on behalf of myself, and I know people are going to disagree with me on this, and that's fine. That's fine if I as a parent, I am so in favor of this, because even if as a parent I put rules in place and tell my kids what they can and can't do, They're gonna do what they want to do anyway when I'm not looking, right, which is why at one point in time, I had to take my kid's phone from him.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't because he was doing something he was supposed to be doing on the phone, but it's.
Speaker 1: Because, like yo, just because I put all these parental blocks and I have no internet access or whatever else, he was still finding ways to get on YouTube. He was still finding ways to listen to music that I don't approve of. And that's of course I did the same shit when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: I get it. Growing up, I wasn't allowed to have social media.
Speaker 1: When I was in middle school, I made a MySpace account. I never told my parents about it for obvious reasons. I was not allowed to buy their rules, and I had to lie about my age and say I was eighteen or whatever. When I got to high school, I made a Facebook a profile. Again, my parents had no idea, And I'm not saying that I was doing some bad things on these apps by any means, But that doesn't mean that there weren't people that were out there hunting young adolescents like that. And it's just yeah, I see it as a very good thing. I don't like that the state is the one that had to be the one to pass that law. I wish parents would just take more responsibility and take more ownership of their children and be more active in their lives and tell them that they can't do certain things, and then not just tell them that. Don't give them a phone, don't give them internet access. They let it be under your watchful eye. Like I agree, But yeah, I hear both sides of the argument, and I'm completely fine if people disagree with me on that one and feel like this is an infringement on freedom. There's no there's no shade, and this is not something that I'd necessarily want to like fight over by any means. It's just personal take. I see this as an inherent good. I understand if people have an opposition on that is what it is. With all this being said, good members of the Retinue, I think we're gonna call this episode complete. Once again, I would like to tell everybody if you would like to join us every Wednesday night at nine pm Central for the Cajun Night Live. Then you go to the link in the descriptions patreon dot com slash Cajun Night. There's only one tier for entry. We're growing this thing slowly but surely. Every week, y'all ought to be an information sharing group meeting for lack of better words. We talk about the geopolitics, we talk about some military things, we talk about some science things, we talk about some religious things. From time to time, this has become a very uh fond night every week for me, and I believe all of the members of the retinue feel the same way. Once again, everybody, I am the Cajun Knight and as always, God bless