Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snart Egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach your day's glazed by the great Chris Ray Gods, Derek black Belt, and Tom Sweety.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some glazing glory. Welcome.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody eats Episode three hundred the Smart Tank. Hey, it's me, it's it's him, it's that, and it's Lyle. Hey, Lyle's joining us for episode three hundred.
Speaker 2: I'm here for this important milestone. You know, when I when I helped build this podcast from the ground, I said, one day it's gonna make it to episode three hundred, and I'm gonna finally go on tell the world my story.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was there, like when he pitched, when he pitched this show to me and then I stole it from under him.
Speaker 1: He said, let's have a let's have another fucking podcast. Yeah yeah, you zucker berg me out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but we're good now, we've patched things out.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. Yeah, it's a historic it's a historic moment.
Speaker 3: Well, how's everybody doing. It's been I feel like I was actually checking. I think you were a last on the show. Episode seventy five, which is hilarious. Yeah, that's like an insane amount of episodes.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's that's you've recorded. Maybe too many, I would say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree. Yeah, this is the last one. Actually good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're doing We're doing Snark Tank two after this actually quite literally. Oh yeah this sequel, Yeah, we're done, or second season. We're gonna do Snark Take season two.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and then you already got the next title line up exactly. Yeah, it's perfect. That's great. Oh man, oh my god, Oh this suck. I gotta Oh my god.
Speaker 2: No, I so funny story I was Chris said, oh, I dropped my microphone on the floor and broke it into a million pieces. So I had to bring this. I was like walking down the street with it, and I was like, oh god, they all know I'm going.
Speaker 1: To a podcast. I feel like people recognize this microphone now, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the podcast mic.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It annoys me.
Speaker 5: But the problem is, I guess it's not a problem. But it is a good mic though. So it's not like just like, oh, you can choose any mic, because I have many different mics, and if you want to just not mix as well, right, you just.
Speaker 2: You just it it hides the room a little better than most. Yes, it's a good podcast. Mic, it works.
Speaker 1: It is unfortunate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, there's a part of me I felt like a piece of meat our podcast.
Speaker 4: There is a like a breed out under attack. Are we like a are we like too.
Speaker 1: Many of us?
Speaker 3: There's way too many. I mean even this is arguably something that should not be done. It just works for some reason, and so there's no reason not to do it.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, I feel like when we did not enough podcasts are like useful. You know a lot of them are like you when you hear and I'm sorry about a woman getting ripped in half by a fucking Mulgarian boy.
Speaker 1: It's like, useful is a crazy thing. It's like, we're absolutely not useful in any way. Yeah, I know, I've never.
Speaker 2: Said it might as well be like mining crypto right now? For sometimes, why are we?
Speaker 1: Why are we not? Like we should have like a fucking fifty ninety in the middle of the table that fucking go go go go.
Speaker 2: And like a tree that we watched like die like a little little fonds.
Speaker 1: Just slowly. We're gonna a crypto mining show, I think I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I don't want to mind. I would love, but like I'll be here like I'm not.
Speaker 1: Gonna Why don't you want to mind? I want to.
Speaker 4: I want to stand against it, like morally, but also at the same time, if it's fun in any remote.
Speaker 5: Way, I'll be just say just say that you're against it while it's literally happening.
Speaker 4: I hate mining crypto as I buy another Tesla, as I buy a Tesla, the crass into my Tesla.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still don't.
Speaker 3: I still am not fully aware of like how that even works, Like yeah, like tell me about like, oh you need It's like it's using graphics cards and.
Speaker 2: I could explain it to you, but I don't think anyone wants to.
Speaker 3: I'm not even asking for I'm just I'm just constantly explaining that I will never.
Speaker 2: If you know what mining crypto, how it's done, write out that comment and then like time yourself and see how long that took you, and just that you're never getting that back.
Speaker 1: Don't post it. Don't post it.
Speaker 4: Just don't post, don't do all the and then let it endway.
Speaker 2: It'll be cathartic. It'll be like like letting the second Sophie's choice, baby.
Speaker 1: Go exactly I ever thought about Sophie's choice, and fucking forever either is she She's been a lot happier since that. Was that another thing that you thought was like a sitcom?
Speaker 4: Look, dude, you know the story, this story about how like I went to went to a girl's house to watch and I thought it was gonna be like a little black Book movie, like a rom com.
Speaker 1: Well the Notebook.
Speaker 4: Yes, I thought it was gonna be like fifty first dates or something that was like like crazy.
Speaker 1: Thinking National Lampoon Bulls. Exactly did you her at the end of it? Absolutely not. I was not.
Speaker 4: I was not present after that. I was like, whoa man? Did she want to fuck?
Speaker 1: She might have thought that was going that way? You know exactly what she was doing all those Jews. I can't do it. I'm thinking about the at least eight thousand Jews that.
Speaker 5: Died, and that's fucking if she said that's a good surface number, Like we start there and then we expand from there.
Speaker 1: Right, what are you saying?
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like, like I don't like, I'm not saying that like three million what didn't happen?
Speaker 1: But it sounded the big number.
Speaker 4: Why God, it's gidding not didn't happen?
Speaker 1: Really, we should We've reorganized this show. A couple of times.
Speaker 3: You have been sitting next to me for like a little I think we should move you back to that side.
Speaker 1: Just be on the same side as this. Okay, they don't want to be in frame when I'm saying something like that's exactly the reason. That's very smart. I think.
Speaker 4: I think very smart that tragedies don't have to make it anymore.
Speaker 1: It's okay, but listen, Hey.
Speaker 4: I've had conversations with my uncles about it like that, and I'm being like, can you stop saying this out loud?
Speaker 1: And your uncles? What are your uncle's doing? They're fucking five percenters of course, So I'm like, hey, stop, five percentage? What is that?
Speaker 4: Twelve like thirteenth tribe of Israel Black people that are like really, they're just crazy.
Speaker 1: You feel like five percentage is a terrible name for something like that.
Speaker 4: It's like very people that understand the mind, the knowledge of self, and the power of the side.
Speaker 2: It's it's just like that thing where they think they're aliens. Is that you're talking about it.
Speaker 5: Before? So crazy dude, like just I love those guys though, like you ever see them? Have you ever encountered any public No?
Speaker 1: No, they don't have them here. I'm pretty sure. Well they have like versions, like there's people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're very, very very He's a four and a half percenter.
Speaker 1: There's different skews.
Speaker 5: There are five percenter like we should we should go a cruise down to South Central.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to talk to them. I mean, you don't have to talk to them, you just hear them out. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like it because what happens that they talk with such conviction. It starts to kwame you actually, because it's not because I agree with the points, but the conviction. I'm like, damn roll, imagine thinking that highly, imagine having that much confidence in yourself.
Speaker 1: I do like the confidence. Yeah that is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's always these muscular black dudes, these fucking nice hats.
Speaker 1: Gonna be rude if they're gonna be rude.
Speaker 6: To it.
Speaker 3: That's so I'm pretty sure. Like fifty percent of rfk's entire repeal. I think I think like he's kind of.
Speaker 1: More than he usually. He's in very good shape. For some he's like it's fun.
Speaker 5: I just I like the idea that he's like really scared of like sticking needles for like medicine. But then he very clearly there's like like I was like, bro, he's mad on gears.
Speaker 4: He's completely there is no way he was great.
Speaker 1: You know, like right here looks great. The body looks great.
Speaker 5: His face is kind of like you know, yeah, he looks a little he looks how he sounds.
Speaker 2: Should chop his own head off and put it on r f K's body. That's what he's probably keeping him around for.
Speaker 5: I want, like, I'm here for that level of like I'm like, I'm I'm annoyed by the slow burn. I just want them to already hurry up for that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like like he.
Speaker 2: Slipped a little mickey into that blue liquid he puts in his watery.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah I did. Add I'll tell you what, I've never looked better, never never looked better.
Speaker 3: That was the weirdest like he has like a weird like little poaching kit brings on the plane, little old brew, his little RFK brew.
Speaker 5: Did anyone explain what it is? It's gonna keep the worm's back. It's not to suppressed the suppressed.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, I've heard this story about the worm a million times.
Speaker 1: But is it still.
Speaker 2: In the Yeah, yeah, it's in there, and he insists that it's dead. He he he says that don't worry, guys, the worm's not active in eating. I killed it by eating a bunch of tuna.
Speaker 1: That sounds like something ship co opting.
Speaker 2: I guarantee if RFK is ever in like a near death like fight for his life, that worm is gonna take the fucking wheel and he's gonna like whip out some ship.
Speaker 3: Like. Yeah, he's got like a little it's like the little Orion's beltman in black alien or like a little venom living.
Speaker 4: In It's like Wesker at the end of five where he like fucking put his hands in the vats had like the fucking worm arms Wesker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Resident, I don't know why I didn't know that name. Name three other Weskers right now.
Speaker 3: I know exactly one other Western real I've had a doctor Wesker in my he was one of my doctors.
Speaker 1: Did you trust Did he move really quick? Could he shoot and teleport around the map at the same time? Or no? Is that like I didn't trust him before?
Speaker 3: I like I had no context for Albert Wesker at all, like in the games before I decided not to trust.
Speaker 1: Him, you decided to made a decision. Yeah, I feel like he's like untrustworthy name. There's something about it that felt wrong.
Speaker 2: It doesn't moment like yeah, like a doctor Wesker even just take out resident Evil from it. It seems like like some guy who would have like vats of something, yeah, or like a jar.
Speaker 1: With like a like an organ that he grew in it. Yeah, something like a.
Speaker 4: Hope grown organ, like completely independent of anything else existing.
Speaker 1: It's an organ that you grew. Yeah, it's just soil and the time he started as a pig heart from the grocery store and now it's his son.
Speaker 2: Big heart have big hearts relative, they have like human sized hearts. Wrong because we use them sometimes.
Speaker 1: We're starting to splice like, uh, there their their organs and put them in our bodies, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: Do you about Crisper? Yeah about crisperthing right your kid?
Speaker 1: That I mean it's fucking excellent.
Speaker 4: What do you mean how do you feel about would you do you use it?
Speaker 1: If it if it like works, Like why wouldn't I like so? If it makes you not gay anymore? Do you use it? Why would I? That's not that's not a bad thing. What do you mean? I'm just saying, would you I would use.
Speaker 5: It if it was if I thought Gainis was actually bad? Like it's like, man, can't you would? So you're hindering my it's hindering my work because I kind of stop sucking Crisper.
Speaker 4: Yes would so the end, Gainess would use Krisper.
Speaker 2: You put it next to the shower, you get tender and grinder, and then like depending on what kind of date you're going on, you go into the Crisper's daily imagine it like the health thing and doom where you put your arm in it.
Speaker 1: No, totally.
Speaker 5: What wouldn't you like if you were really sex craze and you can stop like sucking cock, Like, couldn't you just alter like a turbo gay like a baral.
Speaker 1: Gay for you?
Speaker 6: You can't?
Speaker 1: You you can't step in the machine. Why can't yourself? Why not? Yet? Can't? We're talking about future?
Speaker 3: The future like like a BioShock Vita chamber that you step in you leave a black man, or like you leave.
Speaker 4: Like it's like it's like it's like the tank inside of dragon ball. You go inside of it and you're like like a suspended a little bit. You come out You're like, I don't know, not gay anymore.
Speaker 2: You're not like you could see you can perfectly if you get if you get horribly injured, you come out ten percent gay or like every tell me you're a.
Speaker 1: Little more gay. It's a weird side effact.
Speaker 4: I have to use left before I'm a full fledge almost. That would almost if that were true, that would be like use it more. That is literally the gay agenda, Like what people the agenda is, Yeah, homoseide, you want to make.
Speaker 1: Them right, I guess is what you're saying. I don't want to make them right, but I want to make I want to make the world be better.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: But if he could put RFK in that and make him not a fucking dickhead anymore, I don't think the worm will allow them his brain. He destroyed the entire factory because he will like turn on that superhero like human like type of strength and just destroy the entire facility.
Speaker 5: You know, he's because he can't. He can't like the worm trying to pretend like RFK is still a normal person. But I'm sure, it slips every once in a while.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while, every time he opens his mouth. Well, I guess it doesn't realize that part.
Speaker 5: But but I'm thinking, like, say, you know, accidentally walking through a brick wall instead of like, oh, using the door or some ship.
Speaker 1: Like it hasn't done that yet, but it can, and so uh be careful. The one I think it's given.
Speaker 5: I thought he gave Joe Rogan one, I swear to God, because Joe Rogan is a completely different person now. He's he's like not even remotely the same person at all.
Speaker 4: Joe Rogan's like the second half of fucking fosphologing on. He's like every time he opens his mouth, it's like this nigg is out of the fight really bad.
Speaker 1: It's it's is really sad. Yeah, that short story. He's crazy sad to read that one on a date too.
Speaker 4: And I read it in school and I was like, Yo, someone has this nigga become a retarded in the middle of class.
Speaker 2: And I was like he already was in the middle of class, really, and your teacher was like, stay after class as you want to see something, stay after the class that she gives him the posts.
Speaker 1: I never read that story that was like the kid losing his mind or something.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's it's a guy who, uh he like takes like a he's mentally disabled and he takes like a like a pill that makes him not anymore. Yeah, and then he decides that he would rather like eat rats, so he stops taking the pill.
Speaker 1: Insane. It's something like that, No idea, that's.
Speaker 4: That's uh you were he was like, he's like seven out of ten, he's pretty close, like Cipher in the matrix or cip whatever the guy's name is.
Speaker 1: When he's just like, oh, plum me back in the matrix of the No, No, it's uh.
Speaker 2: I think what actually happens is like there's a rat that is also taking it and that starts getting tumors.
Speaker 1: So he's like, I'd rather I'd rather not have tumors, and you know, like digimon and then he uh oh so okay, it's like very straightforward. I thought there was like, No, what happens.
Speaker 2: He does eat the rat at the end, though he like loses himself and when he goes remember it and he eats it.
Speaker 3: But rats just naturally kind of get tumors. Yeah, hamsters, do I feel like rats specifically almost do.
Speaker 4: Do you think a rat king is a thing that happens enough, it's enough to have a name. Yeah, Like how many rat kings have been discovered?
Speaker 1: Discovered? Yeah, like there was one in every Bureau of.
Speaker 4: I thought like, say, I feel like a rat king is not even enough to be a big prominent burrow like a rat king and be like whatever.
Speaker 2: Anytime you go to a restaurant and you see a c from the health department, that's a rat.
Speaker 4: Case, Like, it's not even enough to fail. You can still serve food here, but watch out there's a rat.
Speaker 3: That was like, okay, so you go to like an a restaurant, but there is an obvious rat king in the kitchen that no one's addressing you a rat king.
Speaker 1: I'm so curious they vary. I think it's the largest rat Google that largest tied together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think like a rat king like rat twoy ten would be like you know, yeah, there's like there's like a whole like line cook operation.
Speaker 3: Did they ever do like a because they used to do like random straight to DVD sequels to Disney movies.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm not respect to do that.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying they should do a ratituoy. But I know what they should call it, thirty two rats. I know where to put the two christ It's a good idea, but.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't do that there? Did you see?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: Seems like both the mondo rat king. You've ever been a raki?
Speaker 4: I like how they let it like petrify, Like what, wait, so is a rat one? It's alive at a point? Technically each rat was a part of Are they all alive at once?
Speaker 1: Is what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: I think obviously some of them are like a stale husk of like maybe like two rats.
Speaker 2: And I don't think it's like where the red fern grows, where it's like one dies they all die of sadness. I think that if if one dies, they just kind of keep on truck and add like another rat to it, like a polycule.
Speaker 1: That is right. I think that's right. Though I think on the right path, polycules are adjacent to rats.
Speaker 4: I will say, yeah, I guess based on my experience enough, I think every rat king we should have more rat kings now.
Speaker 1: I think I mean you can make them. You just make them.
Speaker 4: Actually that is so barbaric. So you bought seventy five rats recently. For what purpose I'm making a rat can?
Speaker 1: I to ethically make your own organic rat can?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I hear like it like pet Smart and ship when they like don't want them any like, they just like throw them out when they need to make inventory rats anything like fish dogs.
Speaker 1: They don't sell dogs that they do, don't they know? They don't. I feel like they specifically do know they sell dog food, they don't sell theyll dog food but not dogs. Yeah, you sell Xbox controllers but no Xbox stupid. Yeah, Chris, Yeah, this guse guy's a fucking joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the last time you set foot in a fucking pet Smart, you philistine.
Speaker 1: I've been a pet Smart in a while, but I'll pusually don't sell dogs pet smart cork sniffers.
Speaker 4: I remember the last time I want to freaking pet I think pet Co is that what it's called the famous mos sweetest one of Peto. I think probably when I was a kid to buy a dog, I thought I was gonna be able to find a dog there, and my grandma was like, I really it's gonna happen. I was like, I'm gonna get a dog there, And I went then there were no dogs. I think I almost shot the place like a dog shortage almost. Granted I was four, yeah, maybe five, maybe maybe nineteen.
Speaker 1: You thought about shooting things up when you were five? Yeah, that was just one on Columbine to you know. I was getting hype off that.
Speaker 4: We're not aware of COLUMBI when you were five years old, you were aware of column five years old.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck.
Speaker 4: I was absolutely aware of columb mine. I was like, WHOA, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't at all. I don't believe that video games caused this. The reason many of.
Speaker 5: Them is because he thought that like asphalt and pavement was actually like a part of like the earth, just growing like as a kid he thought.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, that's just like you. You definitely I didn't know. I was like, why is this here? I never was like, I guess it's just.
Speaker 5: There were commercials with construction workers, and people don't see construction making droves or streets.
Speaker 1: He was like workers, but he saw column. He saw that.
Speaker 4: Explains a lot about me, Like that that's the whole, every the whole entire pictures made. Now it speaks to me, you know, every time, like the Smash Bros get like the little picture and it fills out more of the story.
Speaker 1: That was the first part of the story. For me was like, oh wow, I don't think Smash Bros. Does that also, like you think? I think that was like you get a job. It's like, what are my options?
Speaker 4: It's like columbiner, you could be a doctor, you could be somebody that fishes.
Speaker 1: You could do a columbine some of these fish. But the roads they just grow exactly, roads grow. So were you one of the impression that the roads grew and then people had to chisel?
Speaker 4: Like for me, it was more or less like I never really had been to a place that didn't have like streets, like proper cities. I was like, I guess mountains and stuff are just somewhere else and dirt roads, and I guess I only exist where this.
Speaker 1: This is just how this was. You understand that's insane.
Speaker 4: I think as a kid, it's not that insane. I think it's it's a little stupid. I lived, I lived in a major city. I never saw I never really went anywhere that had like four.
Speaker 1: I think the standard position is that you've never thought about it, But for you to actually put thought into like this is natural or.
Speaker 4: It was more like, I guess this is just how things are, not like, oh, this is after after my studies and research, I deduced that there's only roads.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what sounds like you did. You're like you. You pondered and pontificated a.
Speaker 4: Little bit as much power. There is only as much as as much as I could at that age.
Speaker 1: A guru could twist that into something very profitable. There are only roads.
Speaker 4: There's no destination. There's only roads.
Speaker 5: That's profound, that's fired. Yeah, exactly that. You're not gonna find that there, not yet, not yet.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, somebody's somebody get to work, put it up there, get to work, put up there. I'm not I'm not doing that. Not an immigrant.
Speaker 5: We do need one of those, yeah, I think it would like we're we're pretty bad at like doing all the you know, I want to get anything.
Speaker 4: I want to move to the Midwest, and I want to employ a bunch of people who are immigrants and help them get a pastis and ship. I want to get like a farm and like employ a bunch of things.
Speaker 1: I actually do. I want I want like land. You always pretend like you have these lofty like this is not lofty. I just want land. Yeah, that's it. I don't I don't want to. I don't want to. I don't want to look upon it engagement. I just want to own property, a entured servant kind of fucking underfenced railroad sort of ship.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 4: No, absolutely, I would respect. I would respect my possession. I mean my my workers.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't, Yes, I would. I'm not going to harm them. I'm not gonna mistreat them. He wouldn't strike them. I wouldn't harm the respect them. I'd be like, hey, dude, hey Hernandez, what's going on? Brother Hernandez. Make sure even you get to name is picked out for him already, news too.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go to home. But like anyone named Hernandez this.
Speaker 1: Way, anyone, everyone gets up, dog breeds, getting some nice little people to work on my work, on my property for me, little people. I don't think they like being all that.
Speaker 3: A proper term if little people, isn't it? I think, oh man, all right, should we move on?
Speaker 1: Should we get some questions? Yeah, we need questions because I don't think anything. I think anything really happened, nothing, nothing weird happened at all.
Speaker 3: We talked a little bit about the Super Bowl and the last thing that we did, but I don't even that.
Speaker 5: One was just like, you know, yeah, because it was very it was it was so cut and dry, like not and like even even the backlash of the performance was kind of it was fucking boring, like of the people that we're trying to come up with ship to.
Speaker 1: Be like ah, I was like, guys, gotta do something. I'm just waiting why aren't people just I feel like, right now and with the current administration, you can just be as brazen as you want to, and I'm waiting for that. I'm waiting for these to be like just like I like, I hate hard urs, get the hard rs.
Speaker 5: I'm waiting for like more fuel to like, hey, let's have fun with this now, because you don't have to pretend anymore, you know, like you, oh, let's go Brandon. You know, I'm like, I think I think just say fuck him and you can say whatever you want.
Speaker 7: I always thought that was weird or it's like tis tisk to you, Brandon just saying it, saying So I'm waiting for these guys to just feel more comfortable with their like, you know, they're bigotry.
Speaker 1: It was pretty boring. Like a lot of people were like, this is music. Yeah, it was like, look, I've heard this a million times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the boring thing, Like I get it if you're just there for specific like you're just there for entertainment, you're someone who actually values the halftime show and you like I can't wait to be entertained, Like, yeah, it was boring if that's what you were looking for, but you know, you're also kind of retarded to like, come.
Speaker 2: On, he called the guy I don't like a pedophile on national television, and that doesn't that's enough for me?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that was so satisfactory. I thought that was crazy.
Speaker 3: The fact that it peaked the microphones in the stadium is awesome, Like everybody in the in the stands at the super Bowl. If I was Drake, I honestly, I genuinely I'd like to think I'm pretty like stealed to like internet commentary about me, but like, I don't know, man, that would kind of fuck me up a little bit. If the entire stadium at the super Bowl was just chanting along to like never made.
Speaker 4: They're never good enough to hurt you, Like if someone does a good job hurting your feelings. It's different, you know, like it's.
Speaker 3: Not even but like even, let's say, for the sake of argument, everything that Kendrick says is false. Like let's say just like it's all completely made up. That would be like whatever, like whatever I've had people make up up about me before, like whatever.
Speaker 1: The fact that it's at.
Speaker 3: The super Bowl and like Serena really Williams is dancing to my define that would think I think I might go away for like a long time.
Speaker 4: He should have had Kendrick killed. I don't know why he hasn't done that yet, Like I like, I mean it put him down, Like you don't know why he hasn't, Yeah, like kill this guy. Well, I mean because he would be next.
Speaker 1: So what that that would? That would what?
Speaker 4: What's better existing is everybody people are kids are gonna call him pedophile.
Speaker 3: Now, by the way, by the way, I want to point out, not five minutes ago, I want to move to the Midwest and give a life to immigrants also killed Drake.
Speaker 4: Those immigrants are saying I'm a pedophile and making the world dance along with me.
Speaker 1: You're you're co exciting the assassination of a musician.
Speaker 4: I just if I was Drake, if I was in a position which I'm not. I'm not Drake, but if I was, if I was Kendrick would have been sleeping forever a long time ago.
Speaker 1: But see you also, you're also thinking from the aspect that you you don't want to be alive, you don't want to be alive. But Drake clearly wants to be alive. So that's why he's moving. That's why he wouldn't have to.
Speaker 5: What he's doing disrespect him since then, so he didn't post like he did like a he was like he played like a big as show and he's like wearing some dumb bullshit. He's he seems fine, but I'm sure I feel like he's constructing like a death star or something like he's like and he's just gonna like boom and that'll take care of probably the West coast. So I actually would think we should all move because it is a pretty.
Speaker 1: Farms sounds pretty good. I don't know about that, but at least, like maybe Georgiagger, is it exaggeratory to be like that's that's a difficult thing to come back to you, even if it's just completely bullshit. Oh no, it's horrible. It's a horrible super Bowl.
Speaker 4: He has to make chanting pedophile, he has to make such good music and something has to happen.
Speaker 1: I mean that's the thing though, Like he didn't make thriller, right, so he's not Gonnavive pedophile, right right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: You know nothing, Yeah, he doesn't have criminal is the only the only thing that can prevent you from being a pedophile, exactly.
Speaker 2: Tote you just like he should go to jail for this very fucking song, you know, yeah, yeah, it's he's fucked.
Speaker 3: He doesn't, so I guess that's just flashbag. That that l sketch of Trump dancing to Hotline playing and that weird.
Speaker 1: Like I don't even I don't want to know that. I didn't even know that. I think you actually made that up. I swear to god.
Speaker 3: He has glasses too in that video, which is weird. Trump and glasses does not look right at all.
Speaker 1: You just have swords rained on him, Drake, both both simultaneously. I don't know. Man, If I were Drake, I just would leave. I would like write a book or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just become a producer. Just just make good music. That's it, Just making music. And not be a main stream marks anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if he went away for a while, I think even even like the Pedal Ship would actually kind of after a while people get tired of it because the news cycle is so fucking.
Speaker 4: Like, he's gotta pray on, He's gotta do what Eddie Brock did at Spider Man three and pray on his downfall like.
Speaker 1: Like in the like in the Shadows and.
Speaker 2: Or or or he's got to start showing up to like an award shows, like oh he's dating Dolly Parton.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah. That's got to do is start going for like the g Mills. Is that? Yeah? Is that he shows up to do an a ward show with Betty White's mummy, Mummy, she's been, she's been her mouth and like on the Red Yeah that quickly. That's how they bury celebrities, I'm pretty sure. Is that what they do? Yeah, they mummy them. Would y'all want to be exhumed? Would you want to be mumbified?
Speaker 3: If I think I would want to be mummied? Yeah, because like I don't. I don't want to be buried at all. I want to be burned. I don't want I don't want any chance I don't look, I don't believe in magic.
Speaker 1: No chance to coming back a young girl's heart, that all show. Yeah, but I don't believe. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't believe in magic, but just to stay safe, I don't want to be in any state where I could potentially be resurrected by some strange sorcerer.
Speaker 1: I want to be dust, I want to be dusk.
Speaker 2: I actually learned a fun mummy fact. Apparently, like there was like some some explorer guy and he found like I think it was King tut. It was like some mummy, some fucking well known, noted mummy. It was like it was like the most intact they'd ever found a mummy. And the guy was like, I want to get it as jewelry, so he just started like ripping up the mummy. So so the reason we don't have no good mummies is because we found a good one and some dude fucking tore it apart. And you know, the fucked up thing is because all the like shit in there, like it's like fucking like thousand year old formaldehyde or whatever. So that's where like the whole mummy's curse thing comes from, because like all those motherfuckers got sick and died because they were inhaling mummy because some dude had to like rip it up for don't I would rip one up, like just for the fuck of it.
Speaker 1: Like I I got a new couch recently, and so.
Speaker 4: Have you?
Speaker 1: Have you ever like fucking ripped apart furniture? It is so satisfying. I think.
Speaker 4: I think destruction in general is in a lady feeling. Oh dude, yeah, like it just feels good to destroy things.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been to one of those like rage rooms? Yeah? Those are pretty sick? Been to one? Yeah, Yeah, I've thought about it, but like I never I don't know.
Speaker 4: I haven't animals, Like, I don't know that's that are gonna be eating Fred's food.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I didn't do it. Oh you're from that family though? What family? Girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Your girlfriend's dad like throws baby raccoons down the fucking sink garbage.
Speaker 1: Your family is from? Like, Haiti, I'm not at all. I guess cats and dogs and ship You know, I've seen my.
Speaker 4: Grandma legitimately break a chicken's neck with the least amount of care of in my life, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, whoa chickens? We had this conversation before.
Speaker 3: But like I feel like if I, if you could only eat the meat that you would feel comfortable killing, I think I would be fine because I really don't have a problem with chickens.
Speaker 4: I could not kill a little shaggy cow. I couldn't kill a shaggy That would be hard.
Speaker 2: Maybe, Yeah, that would be pretty pig would be difficult to because you only have to like suck it because like you get a lot of cow.
Speaker 1: If you have to kill the cow and you get the whole thing, get the whole thing. That is true. Yeah, yeah, that does. Shaggy ones are so cute. Don't kill the shaggy one? Yeah, why you see me murder its friends and I'm like, like a big old bitch cat. You wouldn't feel bad for. I don't know, if you could kill a buffalo.
Speaker 4: Make me sad, Yeah, would would because they're so they're so they just seem jovial, like they're not really they're just running around doing nothing.
Speaker 1: They're roaming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I guess I'd have to start killing predator animals, eating them because that's like because at least they would kill me.
Speaker 1: This thing is like that'd be cool, not as good doesn't taste as good though. Yeah, prey animals just taste better. That's why they prey. Yeah almost almost literally, Yeah, they evolved to be more delicious, to be absolutely delicious. It's unfortunate I would kill the lion though.
Speaker 3: I've thought this for a long time, but I've never about to look if this is true, Like, would chickens be extinct if not for the fact that we just like specifically.
Speaker 1: Cows. Yeah, I've heard about chickens. I heard about chickens, and it seems right.
Speaker 4: I think like a lot of them wouldn't be here if we didn't eat them.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't make sense. Like the amount of chickens that have to die for like a for like a bucket of KFC is hilarious thing.
Speaker 5: It's like a million, Like it's like a million biss It's like a million and a half chickens.
Speaker 1: It's like something a dance.
Speaker 4: Imagine, Like imagine if chickens were just left to their devices, you know, how many more animals would you know? I man, peers will probably exist or probably have already died out because of just eating chickens only What do you mean, because like they're like a lot of animals probably starved out because of the fact that they didn't have things to eat, right, But imagine how many things would have just like kept eating because they wouldn't have been around. It would have kept been eaten by other ship.
Speaker 1: What are you saying? I'm trying, I'm stumble over my words.
Speaker 4: So right now, so right now, like chickens exist, right, Okay, yes, I can agree with that, But thinking of like how many things would have just eaten them without our intervention, Like how many other creatures would have probably still been able to exist long enough to eat them out and then die on their own, you know, Like, I don't think chicken have the ability to be able to like they don't just state quick enough and are able to get away well enough to have existed this long without humans of diventure.
Speaker 1: Like an egg day, don't they? Is it a day?
Speaker 4: I don't think it's a day a lot like they like forty a day. I think they go hard, Like I feel like, while I've been around chickens, there's been plenty of days they just didn't lay eggs.
Speaker 1: Because you guys, Yeah, you guys did weird not.
Speaker 4: Why don't you out there making the work happen yourself. Why aren't you getting busy yourself making no passes at them.
Speaker 1: Like you're a chicken go away. Uncles are like, what are you doing? That's a free fun there. It's crazy, man. People just fucking animals is crazy. That's such a European that is agreed.
Speaker 5: I mean there's a documentary of like I think it's like South Americans like going hard in the paint on like, uh, was it goats or donkeys or something like that. It's something like that, And there's they're just it's like a it's like a some was like a rite of passage, like before you pussy you one of those type of.
Speaker 1: Animals, so that you have gone ahea going in like what's what beats me?
Speaker 5: But it was beginning somewhere in South America, I don't remember which country.
Speaker 4: In the beginning of Castlevanian animated series, the guy's complaining about that because a dude fucked his like something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first Pennsylvania he killed. I forgot about that.
Speaker 5: It's not the first shot. It's the first first. It's the first frame of the first one is the chicken burning.
Speaker 1: There's like there's like like single frame of a guy sucking a chicken, and then it's that the guy pause immediately and see everybody cheering him off. The chicken is blushing. That's part.
Speaker 3: That's that's the part of the show that's most like the game, because it's like needs your reaction time.
Speaker 1: Right, appreciate that is no posts, it is it is move on to some questions.
Speaker 3: Yep, please, we said that already, but like whatever, I don't think so we're gonna okay, so we're gonna move on to some questions. Questions you can ask us over a Patreon of concess, a snark tank. There's like a tear associated with it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. That's five dollars man, just tomorrow. Ye, you should learn. No, I guess better if I don't know why, right, yeah, because I don't whatever, I don't know why. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like a blind box, you know, give the amount of money and yeah, I get the answered.
Speaker 1: Tell you what I like that.
Speaker 3: Actually, pick whatever amount you want and then we'll decide whether or not you qualify.
Speaker 1: It will definitely answer your questions for sure if you give us about five hundred. Just letting you know that's that's in the running. You're in you've joined the Raffle for five Minsky, that's a classic. Asking for what was that guy's name?
Speaker 3: He said the other guy that he was working with that he offered, Fuck, it was something and like he was like, it's twenty dollars okay to edit, like everything, Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Remember it's just this guy. I remember he had a hoodie on. Is this this stupid white guy? Why are so many people shitty?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: Why are so many inner people just absolutely come because of people like you?
Speaker 1: It's not I don't think I did it. It's funny, that's true. That's true, and I laugh at the things.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: It is because I'm the only shit. Ye yeah, it's all my fault.
Speaker 1: You put me onto this.
Speaker 3: Lyle sent me this video of like what the was it the Paralympics of that little odd world munch as Odyssey guy.
Speaker 2: No, okay for context, this video you see like what's wrong with the dude? And you're like, there's no fucking way right, and then they throw him in the water, they throw it and he he goes he's a bullet, wins, He's a bullet. Like Yeah, the point where now I'm questioning if whatever is up with him? That makes him like shrimp shaped, just makes him better at swimming than like a normal guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like you think that we are more.
Speaker 3: It's like how Michael Phelps is like exactly hairless as he needs to be to be as fast as he is.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's what's up with Michael. Pretty sure he's got a right, Yeah, that's that was it. That was what sweats oil. It was definitely know that he's got like webbed feet, he has a he has an ore like that someone using an ore under water, but it's just attached to his arm.
Speaker 3: I'm imagining him like the way that I imagined it. You know that like a little cut on Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like like an or we got whatever angry video. I can't even gay per v I angry video gay per gave per Yeah, exactly what it says versus the irape gamer. You remember the irate gamer? You he like hunts ghosts now.
Speaker 3: He hunts he did you see him with the Christian Uh? Like he took like the cursed Christian ambulant. Oh my god, tried to communicate with the spirits in it.
Speaker 1: Dude, that ship is legitimately cursed. All the low cows have dealt with that ship recently. It is kind of crazy. It's kind of weird, like with the actual sambulet, Like yeah, they're so like they'll have there an actual one like that. I love that we're calling it the ambulant, the Christian Ambulet?
Speaker 4: Are there fake one? Like I understand it has to be fake ones?
Speaker 1: Is there one?
Speaker 5: Like this is actually in my in my worldview, it's just one. It's the same one being passed around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not. There's no duplicates.
Speaker 3: It's like the sister heard of the Traveling Pants or something. Yeah, where it's like it's just the Christian medalliy And he made it.
Speaker 1: He cursed it. You're talking about like the fucked up one with like the single eye that looks burnt, right, I think so, but I actually don't really remember.
Speaker 3: However, I know I know it's right, yeah, and it's the one that he has. It's like I think it's just one of the ones he made, which is a little bit lame. But to me, it was like he even said it in the video. He's like in his Chris Boor's voice, he was he was like like that it's the first thing in that pos's great. Ye it's the first thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah you see that. Uh it looks like a cookie essentially. Okay, it's one of what he means he made.
Speaker 3: But even the video he's like these, this isn't the original. But like some say that even the ones that even if he touches them, there's like a darkness that like attaches, like he's saying like genuinely. I've seen interviews of him, like on news stations where like he's really earnest about it.
Speaker 1: Chris is only able to be earnest is the curse of earnestness.
Speaker 4: I think every person that does ghost finding content should die in a ghost like and then become a ghost person. I think that's I think it's like a cycle. It's like photos like a plant, you know, it grows, it dies, it grows back again. It's like watching power and you know it's gonna happen in every single episode. Like I'm cool with them just dying and then becoming a ghost in every episode.
Speaker 2: Person there should be whoever has the most subscribers has to have like a big box and then all the rest of them die and we put their corpses in that box.
Speaker 1: And then when his back breaks and he dies. That's when we stopped doing it. That's that's kind So where's the cycle exactly?
Speaker 2: Well, just whatever whatever the subscriber number like limit for that is. You know, that's its own kind of rat cag in a way. Yeah, yeah, the ghost, that's the dead back like that.
Speaker 3: But anyway, this guy, I'm not gonna read that name again. He wrote in he says, hello, fathers, which co host would you trust to write your biography?
Speaker 1: What would you expect them all to do with it? I guess we had a So we did an extra like our extra premium episode we did. Uh. We we finished each other's lives as from like this point. Oh yeah, we wrote the rest of each other's life. Yeah, and this is essentially that up. This was I Chris, because I have Chris dying. We put him in a loop.
Speaker 3: Time killed me immediately after we leave this room.
Speaker 1: Basically, you didn't give me.
Speaker 8: I gave you a whole life, became the president like a country. He had two countries, Mexico and America. I gave you a successful I gave you some hardship. I gave you like a fulfilling end, and you killed me immediately immediately.
Speaker 4: Two hours of life.
Speaker 1: I'm dying.
Speaker 4: It's always the loop of him going to the future being capt.
Speaker 1: How did you get there? So I don't want to get it. He used this microwave. Use this microwave. It blows up. He everybody thinks he died, Sweeny is my answer. He gets mine. It'll be the worst fucking thing you've ever read. It'd be really funny. You know what you can do? Would I don't?
Speaker 4: How would I? I guess I would. Let I guess Derek would have like a simple life. He just dies, like a really tragic plane crawd or something like that. It's very likely I would just fallow sep then like the toilet with flush and drain its whole body out his ass. And then Chris would just obviously the teleportation time travel thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a constant loop of death, waste of a person.
Speaker 4: Chris gets stabbed by a person. Chris gets stabbed like ghost in the future, gets teleported back to the past, is in shock, and then some guy that leaves the store and stabs the.
Speaker 1: Random Armenian dude just stabs him. He dies, and it's in the span of two hours. Everything's two lived hours.
Speaker 5: He meets like like these time bandits, he meets these fucking imagine dragon AI bought Spider it's crazy, then comes back and gets killed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude, it's really funny.
Speaker 5: You're not Chris, and like that was a clone and it never gets to his apartment to stop him from doing the microwave things.
Speaker 1: Why that's why it keeps happening. It was pretty brilliant, pretty good. It came together. It was really stupid, but it ended off Wayne needed than show.
Speaker 5: To me, it was as stupid as like whoever like wrote Terminator. We're like they're like at the end, like oh and then Sarah and they fuck and then it crazy.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: It was like they wrote this thing and then they figured that out at the very end, and they're like, we're fucking geniuses. It was like one of those like smart dude, let's sucker on dicks.
Speaker 1: Like it was definitely not planned, but I like, I like, I like cyclical time bullshit that makes no sense. It is fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think time shit is fun, but like I don't like it because that some function has happened. I want somebody to go back in time and like I don't know, like high five been lodden. It turns him into like super cool like Goku or something like that, and it's like five. Yeah, like somehow, through some means someone does something really small stupid. Yeah, that turned into like really horrible.
Speaker 1: You're aware of ben Laden? Would you high five? Maybe? Bin Laden? High fight baby? Dad? You're he like you could you appear out of a pool of energy?
Speaker 4: And he's like and say saying something I'm not gonna repeat, probably eactly the baby and he's just like, what do you?
Speaker 1: High five? Baby? Is the most low stakes? You show that diagram of like him in the underground. Someone's done that as like the the e kg of like you know, she's looking at her baby and is that that one.
Speaker 3: Has to has to exist, has to be that guy who died spelunking. That guy's nutty putty cave or whatever.
Speaker 1: That guy. I'm not even joking. It's something that a fucking loser dies at a diagonal point. People like that a loser. He died diagonally. Ny, there's no way it's called Oh my god, was that right? Yes, nutty puddy cave.
Speaker 9: Fu.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that's right.
Speaker 3: That people like that man had a a newboorn baby, and he went he went to, I gotta go crawl in a fucking really tight ditch diagonally and die.
Speaker 1: My name is white guy, and I must die like he died like this. Yeah, he did die, and that was fucking jat standing. Also, I'll be.
Speaker 2: Real with you, I thought you were doing a bit when you googled it and it was called nutty putty cave.
Speaker 5: No, literally nutty Puddy. And this dumb ass died on his head all over himself.
Speaker 9: I can't.
Speaker 1: It's hard. We've been over it before, but it's we have I know.
Speaker 3: It's just so it's tragically stupid, but like it's like it's one of those things where it's like I I can only feel bad for people if if they if genuinely they're in a situation where like they could not predict something crazy, tragic tragedy like you even even something like you got a plant on a commercial flight, like oh I'm gonna go from Dallas to New York.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm dead. That sucks.
Speaker 3: If you crawl in a fucking crawl space ditch on or a mountain between like a couple of tectonic plates that you can't fucking fit through and then you die.
Speaker 1: I can like, I don't know, man, I can't. I don't got it in me to feel bad.
Speaker 4: At that point, I can laugh at all death because of the fact that there's a bit of comedy in death. Good person, the bit of comedy and death to me, you know, there's you know, but like I can always think the situation is unfortunately tragic. But like, but like this guy is a jackass.
Speaker 1: Some laugh at him. He's a jackass. That baby's gonna I hope his son, I.
Speaker 4: Hope, I hope his child is nowhere. You're stupid as that person. But they gotta die at the same point, Well, they gotta go find it.
Speaker 1: He's either gonna be like I have to conquer what my dad couldn't find. My dad find MACARONI can.
Speaker 2: Maybe their lifespan it's like a fucking praying mantis thing where it's like they reproduce and then immediately die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're that. Yeah, that's their genetics. Smullookers are pregnant.
Speaker 4: It's so unfortunate. But like, I don't know, because there's always something It's like if there's always something funny, Like if something funny happens like if I'm about to die, Like I told her this joke one time. We're backing out the house, right and I was like, what if I'm about to hit by a car and that turned you can say meet meeping in the car. Obviously it's blow up. And it was like, that'd be fucking horrible, and I'm like, I'd laugh my ass.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't because you'd like it would.
Speaker 4: Still be around, like if I'm a specter looking at my body looking like fucking cyborg, but in the worst way, I'd be laughing my ass.
Speaker 5: After your funeral, Yeah, no, laugh at my funeral, said meet me meat is pretty like that's just pretty funny.
Speaker 1: You've you've gotten the car. I think I would have to be disconnected from that actual moment in time. Even if you're saying meet me and it happens, I'm probably like laugh at me, what just happened? I'm first confused. I think the laughter would come way after I process like that just actually happened. The yeah, because because at a certain point you're like, did I just hear that or like that that happen?
Speaker 4: You know, I imagine to meet me, so like did he actually say it was not impossible to imagine.
Speaker 5: It's like, I don't know the worst things I've ever seen. A little kid, uh in my hometown. Uh, the mama's about cross uh at the at the at the crosswalk. But then like a car was coming making a right, really shouldn't made it a right. She fucking like stopped to sudden now that the kid was a little bit too old to being a stroller anyway, but still the kid fell motherfucker got a leg ran over and was like the timing of it. Yeah, so this was right by the chevron on my right ride or where I used to live by uh, and anybody that lives in Harbra you know Idaho and the boulevard, you know that chevron. And it was funny the timing, the time he made it funny. It's not funny explaining it.
Speaker 1: I seeing it happen, I was like, I can't fucking believe the rapid succession I was.
Speaker 4: I was at I was at Disney World one time, or scint of My Adventure where you're going toward Carson Line. We're walking down that little canyon and this little kid was laughing. This little kid was like being a jerk, and he like fell over and some guy kicked the kid in the face when he was walking and I saw it and I started crying, like full all crying.
Speaker 1: It was like what happened? I was like, I just saw this guy kick a kid and then shake the kid off his foot, and I was just like, this is not real harm.
Speaker 3: Accidental harm. Befalling children is funny. It is like when they fall off like a like a playground thing.
Speaker 1: It's funny. It's funny to watch. Were you there with us when Jalen slapped that baby? No, I heard about it. Our funny, Jalen. It was my purpose. Obviously. We were walking out of like we were at the Palisades ball we were watching. It was like after promising something, slapping a baby? What's wrong? I mean many things, but what what I mean? I don't know. Actually I can't argue because if it was being loud, it was it was minding its own business, minding its own business. We were coming out of we were watching.
Speaker 3: We came out of a theater after like at the Palastates where we saw we just saw Super eight or something. It was like, I don't even remember what that movie was. It was like trying to be et but not I don't know, it was weird. We walked out of it and we were laughing about something and Jayde was like, he loses control of his hands.
Speaker 1: When he laughs.
Speaker 3: He just like flails all over the place. Obviously you would know, because you know not because you're black.
Speaker 1: No one, no one.
Speaker 4: You're so razy, you got to justify racism in your thoughts.
Speaker 1: I don't have to justify it at all. I know it's real.
Speaker 3: But but so he's losing control of his arms and he's laughing, and then this lady is walking by by us at the same time, and she's she's dragging her kid. Her kid's crying. He's like really sad, he's like screaming about something, and she's angry. He tells like she just had a hard day. And his hand is coming down right when the kid is passing, so it's just like a right in the face, and the mother doesn't notice at all, and Jalen puts his head and was like, why is my hand so wet? And then he turns around and then he sees the baby crying even more because he just got slapped by an adult man, and then the mommy yanks him further. It's like stop crying and we It was the funniest I rolled around on the floor actually in this in the middle of this mall screaming how I literally raffled a similar I r L.
Speaker 1: I raffled, I r L. Was it similar to this?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that a priest and slap a baby? Yeah, it's playing by the way, sorry, and he got it and he's like out of the baby. He just you know, the baby's being a little bit crying and then he's just like shut up. That was a little bit. That was like a little bit. It was kind of like it was it was a little like slapy bes.
Speaker 2: You's seeing that video the guy playing like connect skiing and then he the baby like walks behind him and does like a flip.
Speaker 4: You guys in the classic when the guy's break nancing and he does the back. Yes it's the baby. Yeah, that's the straight and the baby fucking like that's beautiful. Why why do people strawl like that? They just like lock and like, you're stun locked. What do you mean that's true?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's literally a sunlocked basics stunlocked. Yeah, basics stunted, sunlocked mechanics. You haven't lived, You've hit a baby. I've never hit a baby, That's what I mean. I haven't lived either yet. You know, like if I ever have a baby, then I'm gonna live right right now.
Speaker 4: I can wait to make my baby be afraid of that they shouldn't be afraid of. Like you're gonna watch out for the wind. When it wind picks up too much, it means a rapist is gonna come and get you, and the kid is just like what every time?
Speaker 1: Speaking of rapist? My amazing. My wife just got a new job and she takes public transportation and she was, well, she was walking to the bus or something. She told me this morning, just like hey, this guy rolled down the window and asked me to hop in. I'll take you wherever you need to go. And I'm like that still happens, Like.
Speaker 5: I thought, like that's not a thing anymore, Like you, like nobody there would be a zero between sands, anybody would ever do it, so you would just stop, like, oh, I always gotta carry see four with you wherever you.
Speaker 1: Go, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But it's weird that, like I feel like back maybe in the eighties, people were still accepting rides, maybe like oh yeah, thanks mister, And I don't like, now what is it twenty twenty five?
Speaker 1: Like you feel like those guys are zero out of one hundred, Like it's never worked. Yeah, wow, someome shit.
Speaker 2: The other night, I was like, I was like walking, it must have been like one or two, and this woman walks by me. She's like clearly distraught. She's got an accent, and she's like, do you know if the train is still running? I'm like, I have no idea, I don't think so, but I'm on the train, man, what is this? And like someone was just like I think she asked him too, And then I like kind of like I turn around and I see her getting in his car. I'm like, I might be the last person to ever see her alive, but you know, she's got to get somewhere, So I guess, flip a coin, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna fucking drive her.
Speaker 1: You know that's fucking wild.
Speaker 3: Who does Like It's it's just so beyond stupid, you know, you know it's too much true crime. I feel like for that kind of thing to be successful.
Speaker 5: For anymore, Like I feel like at this point it's just you only you can only do it like via uber where it's like, okay, here's an actual verification system.
Speaker 1: But what does that say about the situation that she was running from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that means she was in such a best way.
Speaker 1: She was asking that.
Speaker 4: I don't trust people at all.
Speaker 1: The guy that probably hurt her more than the other person was going to the other person was gonna slap her up a bit, and this guy cut her up into pieces. Like Yeah, man, potential dud potentially had a bad role. Man stopped it. Would to sleep on the one.
Speaker 2: You know, I could have done something about it. I could have made it like a like a like a bad situation guarantee. But maybe she wouldn't. Yeah whatever, there's other women out there there.
Speaker 1: We don't need that one.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, man, I can't feel bad.
Speaker 5: I mean at a certain point, it's kind of like that like fucking cave guy, Like at a certain point you can't save everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's nutty punny cave. It really is. It's a little different.
Speaker 4: Are you sure it's slightly There's one one was a bad station that led to a dumb action. One is a dumb ass that led to his own death.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, there's also the fact that what is it, what is the what is the cave man running from? Should be fair. Yeah, he faked his own death and it was it wasn't him in the cave. Just as a pair of shoes. It's a pair of shoes. Just be a pair of shoes. That's all it is.
Speaker 4: Because at the parties showed up point where you can see you can only see shoes.
Speaker 1: I'm sure of it, because nothing else to get in there? Right, what is it? The Wizard of Oz. It's just like the legs hanging out. You just leave a pair of tims there and you're like, you'll never be able to figure out.
Speaker 3: I got the guys, I got the perfect way out, gonna I'm gonna shove these fake legs.
Speaker 1: The authority show up like, oh, there's tims gone. They can't get in there.
Speaker 5: Look they didn't even try. They didn't even try it. They didn't even they didn't grab, they didn't do anything. You got them real good.
Speaker 1: He's gone. He did it real good.
Speaker 3: It's crazy about those deaths of people who die in the situations. They don't get them out of there, like they leave them in there like either right composed, they fell, they fill it with like cement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh dude, do you hear someone stole green boots?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is that the fucking green on the mountain.
Speaker 2: Everest, there's like a guy who's like just became a marker because they couldn't get him out of there. So and he's got green boots, so they call him green boot.
Speaker 1: But he disappeared. That is cool off the mountains. Someone someone still, some billionaire was like, I want that, and I got it. I want green boots.
Speaker 4: Crazy my library as this study the weakness green footed bitch.
Speaker 1: Off line there, You're like, good, I'm sure it's you Green boots. He resurrects green boots.
Speaker 4: It's been three thousand years since you died green three thousand thinking about you.
Speaker 1: Ever second, since he had green years ago, they've stayed green. The boots have stayed green. He had green thousand years ago to the modern war. How recent is that that? I don't know how recent he is. That's the reason, since like the sixties, know what I mean, how recently they did they steal him? Was this recent? It was? Yeah, I was within the last ten years. So green booth.
Speaker 4: So green Boot is technically he's technically a fucking mummy or what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's like an Arctic ummy, frozen mummy. Arctic mummy is like awesome, ben snow mummy. The Arctic mummies would go hard. The Arctic mummy is six snow mummy. But so the body of an Indian climber is still on mount the body. The body is believed to be that of Swang Pa Jore who died in ninety six. They're saying it's not true, but I don't I prefer that problem is I don't believe ai. I think a British pervert took him to use his spices, used him as spices directly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the first time he's ever tried to like, he's got like a greater talk I re Ember had, Like authentic British food is disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just like when people like, no shepherd's.
Speaker 3: Pie, like the that isn't that Irish, Sure Scots, I had it there though I had it there still, it's uh.
Speaker 1: I imagine the shepherd's pie you had had spices in it. They were caribbeans. That's kind of the problem, like that they didn't authentic man, I.
Speaker 4: Wasn't on caribbeans. I was there, so I had a good time, but like in Africa.
Speaker 5: They put just enough salt and stuff to where it's not bitter, and that's fucking horrible because it's just it's just like bringing up to that level. It's like, well, it's no longer has a better taste now it's just neutral. And I'm like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 4: Every day of my life I really so upset to the British and almost took over the world entirely, Like every day of my life I think about it, and I'm like, what the fuck was the planet all?
Speaker 1: You feel like they're getting back at us somehow, like you know how Jamaican they got back at me. Pretty they got back. It's pretty good.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about the American Empire right now, it's not doing so well. Do you think, like somehow they did this somehow?
Speaker 1: I think. I think.
Speaker 4: I think Japan won at the end. I think Japan really won. I think, like every time I think, yeah, they won, they really won this war.
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 5: I think they leveled up, like they they were so radioactive, they figured everything out quickly, like it helped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like like they.
Speaker 5: They theorized that like mushrooms gave us made our brains like expand uh fashion than any other species, right, And I think the radiation from those bombs perfected them to where, yeah, they figured out hint hi and uh.
Speaker 4: They figured out before they figured out freaking animated.
Speaker 2: They were like, yeah, I was first, then they did, Mario. That's probably true, though. I'm sure the first they were just drawing like dicks and butts and ship and then ever seen the Sistine chapelers Dix all over that thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, like yeah, yeah, Michael jork It.
Speaker 4: Do you think the first drawing was of like a like a vagina or like titch or something like that.
Speaker 1: It was probably that'd be the first thing I drawed. It was probably a dick. Yeah, I'm sure dick was the first thing ever drawn.
Speaker 2: Head.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I feel like that for whatever reason, Like the what is the first drawing ever drawn? My head says buffalo. I don't know why Buffalo. Yeah, I feel like that's first of all. I don't think there were first people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that's what I'm saying. That's saying it makes sense, But it's.
Speaker 4: Just you saw was a buffalo, buffalo with big old with big a big titted buffalo, tittied buffalo.
Speaker 1: You know buffalo would have big ass tits. Dude, it would, it would, it would.
Speaker 5: Okay, but you said that monkey that was circulating around that big tits, and people were like getting ideas. It was kind of crazy, like Instagram was like and people are like hmmm, you know, like they were kind of doing those things like maybe, and I was like, this is crazy. This is uh, it's they they will funk animals. It just needs human parts and that kind of really.
Speaker 1: Concerned people are disgusting. Yeah, it's really concerning, but it needs to be. Well, I guess you you like what those digimon you you, but.
Speaker 4: They're not they're human esqualum fun Well, speaking of disgusting people, what do we got?
Speaker 1: We have questions from our pageots all all right, right, yeah, we got way off track. I thought about this.
Speaker 3: That's what this is is this podcast I cast level ten back pain with constant sneezing wrote in that's insane. Uh, he says, I don't know if some of y'all are aware of the PSN outage, but I'm not too beat up about it. I'll gladly accept blood borne at sixty frames for a second as an apology.
Speaker 1: What would you guys accept it as an apologies out there?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: I think it's over now? Oh yeah, if they didn't announce Bloodborne, I don't give a fuck. Yeah, the PSN thing, Yeah, it's over. It's not happening anymore.
Speaker 3: It happened like it's this was like maybe like a day and a half or something. It's crazy, but like I remember twenty eleven when it was down for.
Speaker 1: Like three weeks. Yeah, I remember like refund a bunch of people.
Speaker 5: I remember getting fucking hacked in like a bunch of the games were bought through my account.
Speaker 2: Everybody's PlayStation account has lost them like one hundred dollars that they have to argue with their bank over.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, by the fucking never Winter Gold or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a bunch of DLC or like fake currency in a game that I don't play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's exactly what happened to me, is they bought like five hundred dollars worth of it was specifically like never Winter Ship. And then like I was like talking to the PlayStation guy, the tech support guy, and he was like, okay, but this is like you're one if this happens again, You're on your own. I was like, excuse me, he said he basically he basically said that. He was like, he was like, yeah, everybody gets one and and then you never get your money back again if this happens again.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: This you can see that these transactions came from fucking Singapore or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is your fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they they yeah, every like six years they have to like apologize and give you like little big Planet three or something.
Speaker 1: You see that credit card? You see that?
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, it was like a few years ago, but like Sony was like, yeah, we're gonna do a PlayStation credit card, right, can't No.
Speaker 11: Absolutely bad. I mean it's like so when you get like you best Buy has one and ship. I always hated those. I hate the content of credit cards in general. But like the idea that like the oh, here's a fucking police, here's a here's a fucking Lively credit card.
Speaker 2: Lively Max the fuck out would have had a black like that frame of the guy like jumping in front of the bus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the percentage on that card.
Speaker 5: That's like like, for I was gonna be liker a pr is ninety ninety six and they give him ten thousand.
Speaker 4: They give like Egan spend ten thousand, a thousand dollars in one weekend. I'm like, guys, I gotta kill myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah I didn't. I didn't even notice that ship was down, someone said me, neither.
Speaker 4: I was on my PlayStation day. I was watching like twin Cheeks and Ship. I think I tried to play Fortnite, and I was like, I guess not really loves for play watching you play? Yeah, yeah, what about what my arrivals.
Speaker 1: Playing on piece?
Speaker 4: I'm never playing a shooting game on console again, It's insane before I never never.
Speaker 1: I just don't like, I don't feel like I get I get it. I told you.
Speaker 4: I just feel like that isn't relaxing as playing.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 5: That's really the only thing is that competitively, I completely understand. But I don't feel like I'm gaming anymore. I feel like I'm doing a task. I just edit too much on my computer, so it'd RPG. I can kind of I can kind of kick back a little bit. It's like just kind of like.
Speaker 1: About what is it the Steam machine clicking your package?
Speaker 2: There's console things that there was like Uh, there's like a leak for they keep having a headset leak. They're they're making a new like yeah, yeah, they're making a new headset that's like leaked like eighteen times, and like sometimes it's like them that leaks it, like they hatch something into Steam that has like.
Speaker 1: An icon of like the controller and ship. So it's like it's probably common. Yeah, I want a new steme deck really bad. Why why what do you mean, like a new version, new version of you like a new kind of seam deck.
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: I want a real strong one. Yeah, so you can just something use it enough just to just to play on it, and fucking like emulator like emulate like old games is an emulator. That's it.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing to me is like I literally have been using it to stream all the stuff from my PC and for like from my PlayStation. It's like that part is it works so much better than I thought, to the point where it's like I don't really need it to be stronger because I'm already like it's already running off the PC.
Speaker 1: If it ran yeah, if it ran off native.
Speaker 4: I exclusively stream like Sparking zero and hell walking around my house playing and.
Speaker 1: It's kind of. It's surprisingly good. It's really really I have terrible Wi Fi where I live, so that's the only downside. It is really good, is it wired? Like Wi Fi? Is this not good where I live? It's like, actually that zone.
Speaker 3: That's really confusing because I feel like the zone here is pretty bad. But like it's it's perfectly fine when I'm doing Wi Fi stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's not using your internet to do that, is it. It's just using your router. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get a bigger router. I think I have the second best one. I'm probably gonna get.
Speaker 1: The best one. Yeah. Just get a big, evil, big evil, sexy one router.
Speaker 4: It looks like a fucking sex doll. Yeah, have it right on my fucking dresser.
Speaker 5: You just that's brilliant actually, because that's the only reason I would get a sex doll, Like he just like it has a little sly you put the router in it, and people are like, why do you have a fun doll here?
Speaker 1: As it's my router? Would I would maybe get like a sex doll to like have sex with it or something.
Speaker 4: I want to get a sex doll really bad, can't. I just want Kenny Valley for me, man, that's the end of the story.
Speaker 1: Me out. You ever see people have like like it looks like Serial Killer ship where it's like the torso.
Speaker 4: It's like, I know exactly what I what one's so bad, But I know that's the that is, that's the end, Like that's like the last that's like the last scene of the movie.
Speaker 1: I walk in and I see it, and I'm like, good and I close. The argument you ever have with your girlfriend, you go fine, you walk out of the room, you come back with that what you're worth?
Speaker 4: To me?
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: Because I know that that is so crazy about what's what's most upsetting about? I don't know what is more upsetting about that the fact that that it is a torso or the fact that like they're so small, you know what I mean that like the.
Speaker 1: Fact that they're so small. Yeah, they're small. So it's like a little upsetting, but also like would it be better if it was bigger?
Speaker 2: Really to clarify for the viewers at home, I would get a proportionate one.
Speaker 1: The big one.
Speaker 5: You can see that gifts there's like a guy kicking it. It's like a voluptuous Yeah, it's like it's so big so like at least it's apportionately like this is an adult, but like it's still just like you chop somebody, you're part of it.
Speaker 1: But it's attachment.
Speaker 4: There is almost no Well I don't want to make eyes and stuff because that's all what a woman is to me anyway. It's just the most part.
Speaker 1: In the eyes.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I don't want to see you don't want to see I don't want to try to connect with this that if it was a real lasting loads and you know, but if it.
Speaker 3: Was eyes but they were like they were just kind of like like on like yeah, put them on the but put the eyes on the button.
Speaker 1: It looks like you're like like you're you're give like you're you're sucking an alien or something. All in one. That is all in one. All uh, sex bought one. They're all in one.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: What if Microsoft is working on that right now? They don't. They're not innovative enough to do it anymore. Well, I mean they don't got that kind of they're not into Yeah, they got a weird system going. I don't really understand them. I don't know what they're doing. They're confusing, I don't It's like there's like, no, sure what.
Speaker 4: They're going to sell off their eye ps. I'm sorry, they're gonna start them out there?
Speaker 1: That makes no sense? Well, what the what? It just what makes sense what they're doing. I don't understand. I see that happened that, but they've been together for years. Not sell off their i ps. They're going to least eyeps off though people use them. They said they've been doing that. Yeah, they said they weren't getting out of the consoles. But why would they that?
Speaker 2: I that's I feel like that's just like a holdover where it's just kind of like you say that you never say, oh, yeah, we're just giving up.
Speaker 1: The investors never want to hear that. And then that's right.
Speaker 3: The Xbox is going to be like an optional machine. I don't know why you would choose it. I actually like their machines quite a bit, but it's just like there's no real reason.
Speaker 1: I never had a problem with the the last one. The last one I bought was that one S.
Speaker 5: I didn't buy any of the new gens, but like, I had no problems with that machine at all, Like it had any it It's fine.
Speaker 1: It's just it really they work perfectly fine.
Speaker 3: I just don't like, if you're gonna get Xbox games on PC in PlayStations.
Speaker 1: What would you have called so when Xbox one dropped, what would you have called that? Not the Xbox One? Right? I wouldn't Okay, I'll say this. I would not have called it the seven twenty. I remember. I remember there was a lot of people that they're like, oh, let's keep doing turns. You would have done the next box.
Speaker 2: The nextbox would be good, Xbox a little just some fucking revelations revolution kind of words.
Speaker 5: Imagine what about infinite Box Infinite The Infinite came out, Xbox Infinite.
Speaker 1: Every you know what's funny about that?
Speaker 2: Would that because the reason they called it the one is because it's like everything, I don't fucking care, Like, bro, come.
Speaker 1: On the Xbox Ultimate.
Speaker 4: Or you can car bomb with this console. You can car bomb cars consoles? Remember calling baying you can?
Speaker 1: You can?
Speaker 4: You can?
Speaker 1: You can be in calling BA.
Speaker 3: This could make you be Zuckerberg thing where he was like in VR in like Puerto Rico after the hurricane.
Speaker 1: Look at me, It's like I'm really in Columbine and around. What do you think of his new arc? You sees he's dripped out. Now he's definitely getting and he's definitely getting.
Speaker 5: He's married to he could be yeah he's married to an Asian woman, but I'm sure he's probably fucking some black stick, right because yeah, he looks.
Speaker 1: Like cool now, I guess. And yeah, before you move on to that, yeah, seven twenty is a terrible idea.
Speaker 2: Was it would like if you if you want, like the whole like it's everything is called like the Xbox Omni or something that's a probably that's of the.
Speaker 1: Anything minutes of thought I've given it now anything that's if. That's what I've landed on.
Speaker 3: I feel like their code names for these things were better than the scarlets.
Speaker 1: Scorpio, I guess.
Speaker 3: It's like a color, so like yeah, kind of weird, but like yeah, yeah it's better to like, it's way better to me than.
Speaker 1: The scorpia would have been. Dope.
Speaker 5: Actually, scorpio is not bad. I have have a soft spot for that because the Simpsons.
Speaker 1: Like Hank Sport. Yeah just cause exactly, oh.
Speaker 9: My god, flashbacks, just causeuse that's only played the second one you have in a video right now, I'm like video game grappling hooks.
Speaker 3: So I've been like I've been downloading all those I haven't played it yet. I remember that being a distinct I have a vivid memory of like playing the just cause, like demo the three.
Speaker 4: Like this is crazy, Yeah you cause him you close?
Speaker 1: Just cause?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just because it was awesome. Very B movie oriented, not the Terry Seinfeld movie. I mean, like literally the movie.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I have to clarify because I'm me. They would expect me to talk about the B movie very Yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, let's see, this is a weird I don't even understand how to answer this one. But like six six hands of Ant wrote in six hands of Ant like ants.
Speaker 1: Like the creature, the creature, Yeah, because it was supposed to be because there's a you in there. But then, you know, people just pronounce things weird.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you pronounce it's like a like a.
Speaker 1: Like a person who's literate. I'm just literate, you know. But it's a Southern thing. Southerners like pronounce things wrong on purpose, So you know that you're from that on purpose?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, that's like a real thing. They'll be like, we know, if I'm out of town, if you say this or that.
Speaker 1: They literally do people in Nevada.
Speaker 5: Do that now, They're like, oh, we know you're from out of town if you say Nevada, And I'm like, yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 1: That's who cares. Yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: This person says, which curse? We're choosing between two curses here? You must always tell the truth, always lie willingly. Killing yourself is only possible if you choose the truth, as that would be a truthful revelation in its own right.
Speaker 4: I'm everyone put the killing yourself expect you.
Speaker 1: Kill yourself. I would kill myself. I'm like, I just die. What I'm dude? So you can never tell the truth again, or you can never lie again? I do never never lie, never lie, never tell the truth? Is like, that's insane. How does that even work?
Speaker 4: They tell you both get dangerous eventually, but like at the same time, it's like.
Speaker 1: How would you do, Like how would you navigate your life? Could you just not talk? Lawyer?
Speaker 4: But you have to tell the truth. It still be the truth.
Speaker 1: Well he didn't.
Speaker 2: Well he did say you always have to lie, not you can't tell the truth, right, because there's there's a difference between like skirting the truth and lying.
Speaker 1: Did he say lie? Did he specifically say you can only lie. Okay, So the thing is like you must always tell the truth or always.
Speaker 12: Lie, So you always have to directly lie. Sometimes that happens, lie your way into a truth. That's interesting. I think you could double negatives.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of like that I think happens if you don't know what the truth is and you think you're lying and that ends up being true, do you die?
Speaker 1: Oh that's fucking Can you break the cursing yourself?
Speaker 4: It's like like two men ask you one of us always like which one of you guys is lying, and it's gonna point to that.
Speaker 1: One not lying.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you believe it.
Speaker 2: I think we can all agree that the lying one would just be like a whack of dude existence that you would fucking hate. Within the first week you would see like some horrible unforeseen side effect of it. And probably, Yeah, that said, it'd be a lot funnier, it.
Speaker 1: Would be a lot more entertaining of an existence. And I think also it would be funny as fuck to just some really situations as well. It's just the thing.
Speaker 3: It would it would be difficult to do this show if we couldn't lie, because a lot of this is just maybe.
Speaker 4: We also couldn't tell the truth. At the same time, it would be insane as like this show doesn't depend on us.
Speaker 1: Telling the truth at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but then it's it's not even about the show, it's just regular like, Hey, I'm gonna go order some coffee.
Speaker 4: You have to get that Nat dick on a plate, like like like, oh, would you like anything else? We would would we would start the podcast like what's going on? This is the ship pist fuck retard podcast, This is.
Speaker 1: Not the smarting podcast. Everything would be a lot. It would be hell Actually, yeah, it'd be awful. Both of them. Both of them are mega boring. But you'd have a safe life.
Speaker 4: And well no, you'd also ruin a lot of ladyships because everyone lies to a certain degree you, so you would just ruin ladyships. Someone would say you don't like you, like, you're stupid.
Speaker 1: I don't like this.
Speaker 2: You would have to exclusively associate with people that you feel entirely positive about all the time, which is impossible. You'd have like three friends you have.
Speaker 4: Like you'd have like every time Lily will talk and you take so stupid. I'd be like I think you're really fucking stupid every time that would that would ruin some relationships dumb, Like that's really dumb?
Speaker 1: Would it ruin?
Speaker 4: Well, it would well because people people don't want the truth, That's what I'm saying, like the idea of the truth, not that we really wanted.
Speaker 3: But what if you met somebody who like they were like, oh, I appreciate that you have something, you've hit, You've kind you're kind of weeding out potentially bad connections in the inevitable.
Speaker 5: A bunch of autistic people, because because there are a bunch of people like everyone who just what if you give the truth and it leads.
Speaker 1: To something really fucked up though.
Speaker 4: You can't have that, you can't control that, well, you can't control that, but you also know that you are absolutely the catalyst that's made that happen.
Speaker 1: Can't you just lie by just being negative and but having them understand that so like hey, uh hey, dumb bitch, I I don't have a curse on me that requires me to lie. And then the first they're confused, so you have to like you have to treaty by the way, that's just that's just that's just rude moments.
Speaker 3: So everybody involved in your life essentially has to treat you like you're operating on opposite day rules and understand that, and you.
Speaker 1: Can't even convey that to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think if you just think of literally dressed like a super villain called like Doctor Opposite or some ship like that, well you can't do because you.
Speaker 1: Have to lie. I mean, I don't know. You can't even anything dishonest about the way that you dress. It is, if you're trying to convey a true idea what this thing falls apart.
Speaker 2: You would be dressed as not Doctor Opposite, so you would be lying nor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't, absolutely right, because like every your life is stressed.
Speaker 1: Right now, like this is this is a lie, Like I don't I never do. I never dressed like this.
Speaker 5: You dressed like that because it's like the three hundred I wanted to I wanted to celebrate a milestone and but not mention it at all, and it just it just completely came up right now.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, let me, I don't want to mention it at all, but I'm just like all right, I'll just get like mildly dressed. It's just kind of like let me semi get a little, a little. Yeah, I couldn't find my uh the the golf hat because I usually wear like a golf hat when it's nice, because I don't like those are like the Newsy caps, right, yeah, yeah, I love those.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I never I don't do like I have hair, but I don't do anything with it, so I always wear a hat.
Speaker 1: And so even when it's I want to do the bald, he won't do it. So we want to do like a coldest sound the least reason did not want to do it too, because imagine imagine him having a fade like a boa and then a coldest sound like yes, how do you know that? I just because you're lying to me, dude, he grows back in like a month. It's so stupid, like he just won't do it. It's so it's so dude, you'll hair go back and meeting you guys want to you want to do like a skullet? Is that what I want to have?
Speaker 3: I want to have a horseshoe pattern, right, you have a worship pattern. I want you to do the horseshoe pattern or or I want you to straighten it. I think I think you and bangs would be hysterical, like the image of you, and with bangs, I think would be everywhere within.
Speaker 1: Like I would. I wouldn't love myself anymore. That's why they get them. Yeah, to shield the world and good night.
Speaker 4: So Lily would be so mad at me if I came back and out with bangs.
Speaker 1: Why And I was like, why did you do that?
Speaker 4: And I was like, for a joke. It's like, it's not funny though, Okay, it'd be funny for a moment. It'd be hilarious for a moment, until I look in the mirror and I'm like, like a fun it.
Speaker 3: Would be hilarious for a moment for you, it'll be hilarious for everybody forever. Yes, that that, I see it so clearly in my head. Man, So I could paint. If I could paint, I could paint you the do it.
Speaker 1: Let's get the hot comb, let's get done. Oh my god, let's go. We should do it. We should have did it now. I wanted to do it right now. It would have been great.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want to do I will do it April. Fool's no, that's too soon, that's too soon to.
Speaker 1: Go to a wedding around Yeah, isn't it like towards the end of the month hair. I want to have hair for the wedding. Oh my god, I don't want to be vanity at somebody else's.
Speaker 5: Want to have hair for my Well, my god, I gotta look good at somebody else's wedding, you know, their big day.
Speaker 1: I gotta make sure I look good, Like come on, bro, this is literally how I'm going. I'm going. I'm going to the wedding like I'm going there. At least three viagrid in.
Speaker 4: Just two weekstends sucking a rhino pillill, just sitting there.
Speaker 1: On this guy. Were you were you walking with us? When when zach ate those rhino pills? No, it's the weirdest fucking why a report back of the boarding? I had one one time and they give you this weird like after image effect. There's no blood anywhere, but you're dad. Yeah one time? Are you serious? Yeah?
Speaker 5: One time in twenty twelve, I was dating this tiny, little black chicken. I was like, I'm gonna kill her like that.
Speaker 1: It's up and.
Speaker 5: It's uh, it's it's just one. It was just one pill, one uh entire it was one suppository. It was the one really weird gas station rhino pill. It's too distracting too. I don't think it works. It probably works if you're used to the the side effects, because it was so distracting that it did not help me perform, Like I was kind of scared.
Speaker 4: I feel like you take the podcast and then you turned it to the green goblin version of yourself, your doctor Jeko, mister Hyde.
Speaker 5: You just like I don't want to take like I'll take like tadalafill or whatever, like the actual like I'll take the ingredients of whatever vigorous salis or whatever that ship is.
Speaker 1: But I don't want to do gas station stuff anymore. And I feel like it's just too dangerous. It doesn't make you horny, right, it just makes your dick hard. It just well it I don't I just know, yeah, it makes your dick hard. And that gas station ship did not make me feel like I was harder than than before. Because also, right, you lose your erection if you're way you distracted, Right, So I feel like I was too distracted by the side effects.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, me, I've had directions at gun points.
Speaker 1: He needs to be distracted.
Speaker 5: I told you I had a gun wasn't it wasn't like pointed at me, but like this Drew carry like lesbian, Like I told you, did I say that on the podcast?
Speaker 1: I remember, yeah it was, so I know exactly exactly, So yeah, yeah it was. I was where was?
Speaker 5: I was in Arizona, some bitch in college. Just long story short. I don't know why her. I don't know if it was because I'm a black man, or if she just had an insane mom. I'm not sure which one it was, but I was confused. I like, bitch, you're in college. You should be able to do whatever you want, you know, like I picked up she was an a s U and so we're just hanging out and then her mom pulls up and fucking with Drew carry looking ass with the gun, the fucking huge.
Speaker 1: Gun too, and she's like we were like a desert eagle.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that big, but it was. It was like a forty five that clearly would still blow my head off. And I was just like what is I'm like why I didn't understand because I didn't. I didn't do anything. It wasn't like say, oh, I'm fucking uh some creep. I'm a prowler I'm fucking hanging out by a high school or some shit, and like I deserve to be shot. I was like, I'm literally like, well you wouldn't you like if it was a scenario like that, like kill this nigga, But like nothing happened, clearly I'm here. But I was like, why did a fucking this? Why did you carry threaten me? Like what was this? Crazy? That really pissed me off? And then of course to that that she was like, I'm sorry. I was like, yeah, I don't care, Like what do you mean, Like, we're not talking to you again, You're fucking I did learn a thing. They had a uh you ever heard of this website called it's it doesn't exist anymore. It's called is Anyone Up? And is Anyone Up?
Speaker 5: Was like, there's some guy named hunters More or something like that that posted revenge porn. It was exclusively on this website, but it was usually in the alternative scene, so people that were into like metal bands, Oh, here's this guy's new, so this girlfriend's there's a bunch of people just being dickheads and posting all the revenge porn, and eventually an anti bullying website bought it.
Speaker 1: And shut it down. But I learned about it through her because it was like, there's this thing and then they had it was based off it was called like they bought it. They bought it to shut it down anti bullying company. We gave them their lunch money.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, but they thought it was for the greater good right to shut it down, so no more revenge point can be And that guy fucked off.
Speaker 1: I've never heard from him again. But it was it was based off of a thing called the dirt or the dirty that would existed in as U, and it was it was weird.
Speaker 5: She was giving me all this lore and then I started seeing it blow up. But yeah, fuck that bitch dude and their stupid fucking mom. Yeah there's a you know, one wrong move. Who knows that motherfucker in jail?
Speaker 1: Now let be a snart take a listener. Can you imagine she's just seething right now? Oh wow, damn? How dare I was such a big fan. I was a twenty five dollars fucking patron.
Speaker 10: So you Daisians, this is count Or and I am naughty here to sell you a prod, but to tell you he who is listening, you are gay.
Speaker 5: That is all yo, you see that that British OnlyFans uh uh sex work or whatever.
Speaker 1: She wanted to bang like one hundred dudes, which is not it's actually sad. Yeah, it's it's like it's actually that's not really that impressive in the PORM world, I guess because there's like huge almost a thousand as far as like the records go or some shit, but she wanted to do a hundred. She was being interviewed by this dude and she was asking He was asking basic questions like oh, so have you are you have you vetted everybody? Well, like the ones that we have vetted are getting like top priority, like they're going first. He's like, so wait, you're you haven't vetted everyone like whatever. So like so you're not worried about like getting fucking HIV or anything. She's like, well, you know they can only like bust in my mouth. I don't think you can get like HIV. The things that she was saying, it was like I.
Speaker 5: Was like, oh my god, this is gonna get she said, get HIV through like like someone like busting their mouth. She was saying things that like the guy was genuinely concerned and of course he didn't go well, Like people were going.
Speaker 1: Too long when they were banging her. Security was a little iffy.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: One of the guys there and I don't know how, got traumatized. And I was like, what then happened to him? He saw too much dick. He just saw too much dick. And he was like, no, just cool, just he's doing it for him. He grabbed, he grabs his but.
Speaker 3: Happens comes splashing all over him. He's just being waste around the room. He's like Michael Fastbender and the Assassin's Creed movie.
Speaker 1: The am was like throwing him around, the used him. It was a real movie, by the way. Oh yeah, I forgot it came out.
Speaker 5: I appreciated, Like I was looking at someone behind the scenes stunts they were doing. I was like, that's pretty cool, but this is not gonna do well, Like this is waste time. Yeah, we're really trying to like capture the like doing like the Eagle diving ship.
Speaker 1: I was really trying. You're wasting a lot of money. You know, it sucks. I feel bad for you guys. Color wrote that ship up. Bro. You know yeah, I guess you know, like, how did that get a movie? Before like Mario There's is great. I don't know that.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, technically it didn't because there was that Mario movie in the eighties the nineties, yeah, which was Terrible.
Speaker 4: Night John Leguizamo, and one before Sonic.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: That's kind of blood Rain got one before that. Yeah, what's the Rain? That's yeah, the Blood Rain?
Speaker 10: The Bowl?
Speaker 1: Was it a bowl? The Blood Rain? Probably? Yeah, there's a Blood Rain movie. Yeah, there was like three of them.
Speaker 5: Was really popular for I don't understand why, because even on as a as a game, I didn't know many people.
Speaker 1: That were like really stoked on it. Yeah, I don't. I don't even think I got three games in one movie. That might be it was. I think I know it got two games for sure. I remember when bledtering two game out. But yeah, it's weird the games.
Speaker 3: That get movies and like the movies that don't get games. Like I remember, like because we used to get a lot of a lot of like movie based tie and stuff.
Speaker 1: It was actually like some of us pretty I remember Expan Origins Wolverine was pretty good always. I remember it.
Speaker 5: For that it was like it was like and like Arkham Asylum mixed together like where it was just like a lot of counter stuff. But that fucking pounds though, was so cool. Lunch and just people apart. And it was why it was so fun was because it was the first time as a as a avid Wolverine fan, was the first time I ever felt like Wolverine playing a game, because it was always like nerved because he would literally slice people, but you never get to watching the animated the nineties.
Speaker 1: He would always be like, I'm gonna get you, and then something would happen.
Speaker 2: Before he'd be able to do anything, or it'll like slice a fucking fire hydrant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was always that bullsh I'm like, what a fucking waste of a character.
Speaker 5: People up, And it's the only time he ever got closed when he h he first encountered a Nightcrawler and he was trying to tear him apart. But Nightcrawler is obviously elusive, so it was cool at least seeing him trying to kill him, but he couldn't, so I was like, at least and the adults now he's like a people and sucking uh who you got it? He got exploded by Magneto, I think, Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 1: Thing and he pulled the skeleton out that was. That's so Greg can't wait for the new season.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's gonna be a good Man show. The showrunner is not the same guy anymore.
Speaker 1: He's gone. Think you didn't get like canceled or something. He did.
Speaker 6: He had so he did some He an actual wolverine on camera. I don't know, you put this suit on it too, sick fantasy.
Speaker 2: I think that's one of those animals. It's like disproportionately strong. Oh yeah, it is smaller than a person. But he probably had like a really fucking hard time.
Speaker 1: It's all about the fight for him.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doesn't want to.
Speaker 4: He doesn't want to fuck it. He he just wants to know he could.
Speaker 1: He wants to.
Speaker 3: He wants to, he wants he wants to earn it. It's like it's like dark souls, you know. Yeah, would you play like we have movie based games and like things like that. Would would you play like a person based.
Speaker 1: Game simulated a Helen Keller video game? Would you play a Helen Keller.
Speaker 4: Video if there was Steam like simulator game, I put most video game it's like Gary's Mob but elon.
Speaker 1: Musk, what is that? What is that? That's just that's what what is that? Yeah? What does he do?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What do you need to do?
Speaker 4: You just be like a game about being on Helen Keller. You're just in the de seed of someone that's very autista exist as them. So it's but then there's like mildly fantastic moments that kind of like break them nd y, Like, what the does that?
Speaker 1: It's just an autism simulators. How fun would you know you were playing a Helen Keller game that it gets dark up progressively? Yeah? Wait, I thought she was born Helen Keller. She wasn't forged, she was forged into Helen Keller.
Speaker 4: Yes, the process of delimination became she was whittled into the contemporary Helen Keller over.
Speaker 1: Right, So you get to see like her origin story like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and then it becomes and then it becomes one of those experimental like uh, hell Blade kind of games where like the screen goes dimmer and more blurry, and then like you kind of have to use your you have to, you have to.
Speaker 1: It says you have to play this with headphones. Yeah, I tell you, I turned myself into kind of like a Helen Kellen truther. Oh yeah, Helen Kell. Yeah, you're a Helen Keller skepticist.
Speaker 2: Well, because okay, my girlfriend said, do you know that people like don't believe in Helen Keller? And as a bit I started, I started doing it, right, I started like denying Helen Keller right right, And and then like someone in the room very genuinely asked, like, what did Helen Keller actually like do?
Speaker 1: So I looked it up. And what Helen Keller actually did is she wrote nine books conveniently about the lady that was like her handler. Yeah, yeah, that's that's like, that's like all she wrote about was this woman. She wrote a little bit about herself.
Speaker 2: He first tour about herself, and then the rest of them are just about how great this handle.
Speaker 1: About how great my nanny is. Yeah, exactly, so great.
Speaker 3: I know my nanny is friends with like Forrest Whittaker, and I as like fantastical stories about her nanny and how great she is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly awfully convenient. Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm kind of with you.
Speaker 3: Like the more I hear about it, Like when I heard the she when you told me that, people were like, oh, yeah, she flew a plane. No, yeah, no, there's shot.
Speaker 2: Maybe she maybe they told her like flip this switch and off you go. Right, But if that's where your bar for flying a plane is, then like how much of the other thing that.
Speaker 1: She actually by that life?
Speaker 3: Like I've do you remember when they used to do the fucking uh they used to bring kids in and like they used to get like the wings, yeah, pilot wings or whatever to.
Speaker 1: Bring kids in the cockpit. This is obviously before crazy he had his crash out.
Speaker 11: They used to let kids in the in the in the cockpit, and then they would give you like a little pilot wigs.
Speaker 1: I've essentially like flown the plane that Helen con never done that.
Speaker 4: I let you in, Yeah, of course yeah would they would crash the plane? Yeah, yeah, the tails tail dies.
Speaker 3: Some kids, some five year old kid in the aisle seat is talking about how roads grow out of the ground, and he's like, we should not let him into the cockpit.
Speaker 1: That's not that Chris, compared to the ship that other kids have seen are said, it's not that bad. Whatever. Thick God rode in Thick God he wrote it, and he says, what's up? Fuck next? Like fu next incorporated? What are the best DLCs of all time? In your opinion objective or subjective? Was objective, which he says, which a Blood and Wine did, Nightmare and the Oblivion horse armer a horse y dollars? Wasn't that like the first fucking like like actual DLC as far as like it was like the first micro Michael transaction. That's that's that's yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was similarly egregious, right, Like, wasn't it like and now that's normal, and now fifty cents is cheap for that fifty it was fifty cents.
Speaker 1: Now it would be like people threw a flip over that, and people are spending like twenty dollars on skins. Yeah, exactly, yeah, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, but Shivering Isles, ironically Shivering Isles, Oblivion Shivering Isles was fucking sick as hell. I never played Oblivion. Yeah you you're not, dude. You should play it on stream. That game is janky as fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The reason I haven't finished it just fucking fucking glitch dog. Yeah yeah, raw dog, that's the reason I haven't finished it. So I have.
Speaker 5: I didn't mod it, and then I was just trying to get through it and it kept crashing like it was weird stuff.
Speaker 1: What was happening is having fun. But this was a long time ago, so I should I should go back to.
Speaker 3: They run really fucking it Like I was trying to play Fall in New Vegas, yeah, on PC, and it was just like this is not working right up.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fuck is going on. I broke that game somehow, like not somehow, it just well, Yeah, it was just one of the things where it was it was an important it was an important mission. Like Helen Keller. Apparently she was.
Speaker 4: She was born broken because I thought she was blind, deaf and dumb my whole life, but she was actually smart.
Speaker 1: She's blind, deaf and smart, yeah, apparently, and then she learned like Phoenician. She flew planes. She discovered a mummy and she ripped it up, it apart like a cat furniture.
Speaker 4: If she gets them see, wouldn't make being able to see it like she gets the mummy crustle, she'll be able.
Speaker 1: To Why would have curse give you anything? Possibly?
Speaker 4: She started said, so many bus would be such a curse for her to see because she's so used.
Speaker 1: To like not seeing that scene.
Speaker 2: She's got a weird shape nose that she's never seen before, and then yeah, she sees it. She sees for like ten minutes, just long enough to be insecure about it.
Speaker 3: She's had nightmares about some demon in her in her memories, but it's always been vague.
Speaker 1: That she finds out that the demon looks exactly like her real face, or it's or it's the caretaker. Is the demon she's been dreaming about? Yeah?
Speaker 2: She she has this vivid memory of someone pouring bleach into her eyes and then she sees who's you.
Speaker 1: It was, it was you, and then the curse wears off, and yeah, oh my god, I mean I'd rather believe that. Like I've seen like biographics on her. What do you think they're gonna add Helen Kellor to Fortnite? You think soon? They did the Martin Luther King Day U thing? Did they do it again recently? I don't. I don't think they're never better. Yeah, yeah, no, they're working on Ann Frank right now and Frank Celebration Day and the pajamas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly exactly. I thought that was gonna be a list fucking pack. Somebody said, would you buy a leam Neeson on Shinner's list?
Speaker 1: He was cool a Fortnite it was cool. I think they're gonna get to that point at some point, right, Like they're gonna run out of.
Speaker 4: Paula is in Fortnite, so yeah, probably Paula tradsn't.
Speaker 1: Well, that's from Dune. Dune is a really fucked fu series. They got, they got fucking They put Mariah Carey in there. Yes, yeah, literally, and which is funny and yeah yeah yeah plays Mariah Carey like the all I want for Christmas is us. I did, okay, you can play this Christmas Mariah care because I was like, why is she real? Okay? Yeah, she's always relevant every twelve months?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, good for her. I guess' smart. It's ironically a very smart idea to write.
Speaker 1: A Christmas every fucking if Spotify.
Speaker 2: I think I think at this point, like she she just won, and you're just like I think everybody has some agent that goes, oh, you gotta do a Christmas song every Christmas. You can bring it back, and then you get these like songs where it's like yeah, yeah, yeah, it's Christmas time. It's like that's not You're gonna never hear that again.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something. I bet those songs that that do sucking that we never hear make a ton of money though. No, here's the thing. If you can, Michael people breaking in money, go to people Spotify's that do Christmas albums. They're on their top charts all the time.
Speaker 2: That's because Macy just puts it on there. And let's say it's something like that is one of my favorite bands Christmas they made. We should do it all now in fucking February. I'm actually which one though, what you mean it's right our own. We'll steal one, yeah, steal it, make it gay and then.
Speaker 1: That's not smart that it has to be a cover because that's the cover.
Speaker 4: We can make a Christmas song like an actual ros song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we all do. Like I just can't dance in the video.
Speaker 5: I just learned how to because I create if you Spotify or all that thing you're supposed to if you wanted to appear on each person's artist account, I just learned how to do that because I was I was confused. I was like, how is distroc kid right? So yeah, I used distroy Kid because there's it's fucking whatever. There's probably maybe better ones, but this one works for me.
Speaker 1: I used to for a while but it's fucking stupid, sucks a while ago.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it got sorted out, and it's all of these are every someone has had a bad experience with fucking every service ever.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the one that uh Jonathan Young recommended to me, if you do covers, it was pretty good sound drop it would worked for me.
Speaker 5: I put a couple of covers on there. It seemed to work fun there on Spotify and the front the Yeah, the specifically covers though I don't know about like others.
Speaker 1: I gotta do that because I did.
Speaker 3: I did the brain stew one, and it keeps getting it keeps getting flagg because they think it's the real recording.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. It's got to be a way. See. One thing I can say this was years go Spotify if well, I guess it's do that they didn't want work never mind, because I was saying, whenever I had a problem with the if Spotify can help me get something distributed or if there was an issue, their customer service was fucking better than anything. Yeah, probably that was probably true like a while back, but like no way now that was nothing.
Speaker 5: And then whenever I would reach out to them, they would get back to me the next day, no matter what. Even when I chose a new artist's name, and then I learned that the SEO was fucking terrible, so I asked them to change it back, and they changed it back. It was like it was just like but yeah, those years ago, so.
Speaker 2: That's just crazy guitar at some point, Yeah, man, we can't start talking about this or it'll turn into like a whole info but.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, man, no, it's I'm I'm fucking they know, like they always hang out and go they they have this group chat of all those people and everybody you're probably in. I don't know, I don't not. Oh he's not. This is how I find out he's not. I was gonna tell him, for you to tell him that I didn't make it. Well, there's always stuff happening. I'm never there.
Speaker 5: It's so I'm like, it's I I'm just I'm so as soon as I get home, I have no the real world is gone. I don't know what's happening. So I'm I'm really I need to fix that comfortable to just be in your the place you live. Yeah, you know, it's good, but it's also really bad.
Speaker 1: We can't do it.
Speaker 4: I can't be at home so long I start going crazy.
Speaker 1: You're living with somebody, that's fine, that's true, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: But I just like being outside of my house. Like my house is boring, even though I've curated it to be a place that I should enjoy being all the time, I just get bored.
Speaker 1: Eventually, Well, we got, we gotta sat, we gotta actually before we part today just uh just like oh today, let's do it the this day or whatever? What do you call that? A date that wasn't even a bit discovers the concept of planning. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this whole time I've been ruminating on this DLC question, I don't have an answer because I I'm realizing.
Speaker 1: Now that I just like you gotta have one that you're like that was fucking dope. There, I think about ones that were better than I anticipated the big.
Speaker 4: I mean, Blood and Wine is probably the best one, like ever for you. I never played it for me. Really, really did you play Blood and One?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was, it was amazing. It's look, man, I I don't I don't know why Witcher three did. I like Witcher three.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 5: I have no problems with it. It just didn't hit me as hard as I thought it would. I'm not sure why I went you like, I like it a lot, but like it didn't. I don't have a good answer for one didn't.
Speaker 2: I think that game is too fucking long. I've played it once and I loved it, and then I've tried to play it like two more times, and both times I kind of like fall off.
Speaker 1: Like brand and I can't finish it.
Speaker 4: I agree, I can't finish it again because you get to because like you get to the point where you're like, oh, this is the end of it. This is the end, and then there's like and that was like thirty hours left, and you're like, well, I guess I.
Speaker 5: Remember that vividly. I remember that vividly. Everything's like this is it, this is the crescendo. We're done.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of a frustrating feeling for me when I feel like a game is ending and then it doesn't like that. I don't know if I like that, Like, I don't like games that are too long that when you fight the wild can you think like.
Speaker 1: This game is fucking over the wild Hunt?
Speaker 4: I don't like over And then there's literally like one third of the game left.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh left what.
Speaker 2: The thing that makes me go like is when they're like, oh, yeah, you've got to visit like five zones and then the first one is really long, and I'm just like the whole even if the game was that and it just didn't tell me just knowing, like there's exactly five more of these and this is exactly how long it takes.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that always bothers me, but it does.
Speaker 4: Part is fucking obnoxious, dude, the northern part where you have to go and fucking find random artifacts and fight a demon and it looks like smoke.
Speaker 1: I was like, what is this? I gotta get around to finishing. It's really good.
Speaker 3: I played like I started that game no joke, like five times, like oh, like from the beginning, I was like, there's I know there's something here and I know I like it, but I don't like it enough.
Speaker 1: It was boring on it.
Speaker 5: To make it more interesting, make everyone naked and like like I have garyl like he's just bottom naked, like this is the bottom of the boner he's running around, and then like it makes it more interesting.
Speaker 2: I actually do think, yeah, you should give him a boner. But also that's a game that's like way better if you play it on a harder difficulty, because it can turn into just sludge after a bit, because like it gets way too easy if you play it on the default, but like if you actually have to like plan out the ship. Like when I was first playing the game on normal, and it's kind of just like shit's over leveled for you, I was like really fucking with it, and then it was like, oh, so like last time I played it, I bumped up the difficulty and I was like, oh, this is way better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, I gotta check it out. I've been working like a backlog right now.
Speaker 1: I own so many games I paid money for. Phantom Liberty another good, really good. Fantom Liberty was good. I haven't gotten to it. I haven't gotten to it either.
Speaker 4: Actually it is really cool.
Speaker 1: Phantom Liberty was good. I was super late on playing it in the I love cyberpol really good. Yeah, it's actually really I liked it at launch. I like the characters. I like the world at launch, but it kind of like ruined it now for me because it's way better now. Yeah, for sure, I see.
Speaker 3: But I also didn't have I wasn't playing on PS four, so like the P four was hilarious yea, but yeah.
Speaker 1: I lost it. My game found disappeared. I was like, oh, sick Jesus, that's fine. Is Phantom Liberty your answer is that? Or Blend and Wine.
Speaker 3: Is probably the one that I would say. The ones, the ones that I played, they're pretty it's pretty good. I actually I also.
Speaker 4: Thought, like the Dragon, I'm freaking what you called the twin Dragon Shadow Dragon whoever it's called the far cry Blood.
Speaker 1: Dragon Blood dragon Blood.
Speaker 3: I appreciate standalone deal shows because but then I almost feel like a whole game that's.
Speaker 1: Like another game to me. Yeah, yes, I like, I appreciate it. I actually prefer those to like it would because that's something like say, for example, could have won Game of the Year for me technically you know what I mean? Technic I wouldn't be I wouldn't be upset. Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't be upset.
Speaker 2: No no offense to Pnfardo da Vinci or whoever the fuck asked that. But like, it is this worth ruminating on for this?
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we yeah, we fucking just we'll see what time is it. We got we got ten minutes. We'll do one more and then we'll wrap it up. Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 1: There's so many of these are just waste of fucking time. Read this, Yeah, I like I like the waste ones. Which one the top one?
Speaker 5: Gears Warrior read this Gear's Warrior, so Gears Cross Warrior nudes my niggas.
Speaker 1: That's all he wrote. You paid money for that.
Speaker 5: Look when I get in shape, I'm a I'm a hit up. My only fans can be called only thighs.
Speaker 1: Th pictures.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and with the like bicycle shorts and you can see male cameltone and stuff.
Speaker 1: But I need to get I'm gonna try.
Speaker 4: To get as hard as I possibly can, and I want to send him a picture of my extremely hard penis.
Speaker 1: I have the first time I ever met you. Let's sell your ball? Is that real?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we like shorts with like a hole in them. You're like, my fucking balls are out that tracks. Yeah, yeah, I vaguely remember this. I've retired those pants, but I still have them. That's fair. Yeah, around for the only fans my my thighs. You got good wrinklage. Destroy my excellent stuff. Good, I'd recommend them to. Yeah, I've done that a few times on accident. It's my thighs ruined. The crotch like it stretches the seams out right there and then it fucking starts loosing it up. And uh so now I just wear like a lot of stretchy stuff. Yeah, here's here's a good one to end on.
Speaker 3: Spike the Lizard wrote in he says, hello Puerto Rican black and combo of both.
Speaker 1: Okay? Nice?
Speaker 3: I also, technically we're commute alone. First time the first time question asker, first time question, ask you here. But I've been freeloading for the past six years.
Speaker 1: Well, bitch, chill frame one. We should be we should beat him and beat him up in an alley. I'm down. He says.
Speaker 3: God comes down from the heavens and decides to delete the United States. But let's just you guys know beforehand, where do you guys move to? And how do you explain the sudden decision to lead?
Speaker 1: Well, can we tell anybody?
Speaker 3: I assumed the premise because we're expected to explain, is that the US is gone, and so is everybody's memory of it. Right, because if it was just gone, and everybody understood that it was gone. There would be no reason to explain because you'd.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh, you're clear.
Speaker 4: I thought we're explaining where we're moving, explaining we're explaining why we're moving, like we gotta go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brother, the why why? I thought I thought it's where. I thought we're explaining the where, not where and why. Oh he said where and why? Well, I guess he just means where. How do you explain the sudden decision to.
Speaker 4: Leave exactly what's happening? I think we we're gonna be like, what's happeningable and be like he's expl that's yeah, I understand what you're saying. That is dumb as fuck thinking. What I'm thinking is that like, hey, we got like God's like, you guys got like nine ten hours before everything goes blank.
Speaker 1: You know, that's really fucking short. I guess I'm going to Canada.
Speaker 4: Immediately, to Mexico, just going to the closest one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then I'm gonna see America go by, and then I'm like, all right, cool, let's just drive up now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm curious, So where's like the world's Boston. Where does the world go for that?
Speaker 4: The World's Boston World. Boston's probably Mexico.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I only like cities that are like dirtier than l Yeah right, Uh that's no, I guess, uh Toronto, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I heard I heard getting kind of weird over there. Okay, I hear that. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't have such a lame Yeah, I wait, buildings, I guess, but I've been from New York, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean Drake's over there.
Speaker 2: It's because you know, cruelty, You're gonna cruelty, You're gonna make friends with Drake. Yeah, it's just this is gonna be like, you know, he's actually like not that bad. Like if you knew like everything with the Kendrick thing, yeah, you'd be that guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's always he doesn't. He doesn't handle that many teenagers. You got you're crazy. You guys are talking crazy.
Speaker 1: Not that many. There would be no reason to explain. In my view, I feel like it would just be like it's gone. The country came from his gone, he's gone. Tokyo is sick. Actually yeah, oh yeah, that's right. You went to Tokyo. Dude, that was so cool.
Speaker 2: I want to go too much of a real answer. I've been trying to think of like a dumb joke one. It's just like I doesn't want to go back.
Speaker 1: Real answers are valid. I would love to. I have been trying to go to Japan for a long time. I think we forced ourselves by having a show in Japan. What we we force you know, because it's the same thing. I haven't do a fucking snarktak travel vlog right at all. There's a bunch of weirdos that'll show up just because they got like cash, and then there's probably we have three fans that'll just say, hey, there's these idiots that are gonna talk here, would you just come fill some seats? And they're very polite, so they'll do it like a little live show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know like that, like that's really cool, Like it'll I appreciate that they respect our culture and all this stuff, or allegedly, you know, like I don't know, we'll actually do so. Was there a coordinated thing with the rock tie and the Zoa energy, No, not at all, but that's crazy. Yeah this I just found it a twenty twelve. I found this at a what do you call those good will and I was like great, and this actually just happens to taste really good, does it? Yeah, the tropical punch one only though all the other flavors are like kind of piss, but.
Speaker 3: This one is actually good. Yeah, it tastes terrible. Yeah, until they pay us, until they pay Yeah, right, so this is really Yeah, let me turn the sexually just swill? Yeah, if you really like, look at it gives me money?
Speaker 1: What does swill? Exactly? Just like dirty garbage water? Yeah, I don't know what the actual word is. Is it like a pig thing? I think it sounds like it sounds pig oriented. Swinee. I like swine. I like that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, slap, it sounds like a slop slop I envision it is like not like swill, is like like olive oil texture almost, but like dirty water, like gutter water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like gutter water, like oily a cup of gutter water. Man, would you would you take a swing?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: You don't, let me finish? How much eight bucks? No?
Speaker 4: Well, how much would it take for you to drink a one tea cup of.
Speaker 1: Com tea cup tea cup of cum I legitimately couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: That's the problem. So, like, even if you gave me like a million dollars, I don't. I don't think I could really swallow it.
Speaker 14: So if it's the attempt, what is this like a fucking like I was cursed when I was born. Look, if it's an attempt, No it is.
Speaker 1: If it's wrong, If I get the money for attempting it, I'll do it for like a million dollars, like the money, get the money. You are like not completely attached.
Speaker 5: I'd probably do it for less actually because like at the end of the day, I'm like, at the end of the day, like, look, if it's like life changing money, like if it's an attempt, because like I.
Speaker 4: Won't do so how much you could you suck a dick? Not that that's different obvious, A lot of thing we'll see. To me, it's this that's inherently.
Speaker 2: Way the same, but probably less com Yeah, that is the trade off between this that's actually way amount of here's.
Speaker 4: The it's surely just the com it's not the sexual nature of it.
Speaker 5: Wait to come that bothers you, right, well, well, yeah, come kind of grossing me first verse and foremost I'm not grossed out by a brother.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's when we got to end it. There that's a perfect like it's the come that bothers you. We're your facts, fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 3: We're gonna, we're gonna there will be a cut now and we're gonna we're gonna cut and then we're gonna read our names in uh three two.
Speaker 1: What's up, guys, it's your friendly neighborhood negroid. Uh. So we didn't get to do the credits with Lyle and uh.
Speaker 5: Also when we were gonna make it up, Uh, Chris's apartment had some outlet issues and the electrician came way too late. So it's at the point where I just gotta do it myself. Read read the names, and then uh, you know whatever, So UH apologize about that, but yeah, I'm just gonna get through the list and then I'm gonna go, I don't know, beat off or something.
Speaker 1: All right, So we got uh these are the twenty five dollars up people, so appreciate you off. You want to join and get your name read and read something or put something really stupid, that would be nice, all right? So deleted evil Tom Sweeney says, I love the gays, but they're not human. J R. Steak eater a nice Yalon wesk I am going to kill the president with a mortar U meg or morph Emma throwing big Bucks appreciated Emma build Gundam model kits. I thought about that.
Speaker 5: Actually, the people that I used to live with in Vegas, one of them was really trying to get me invested. But I kind of like I kind of fell off of Gundam's all the way back. I don't know, like my high school years. I kind of just whatever. There's been so much stuff that's come out, and I'm just so like, I just haven't caught up with.
Speaker 1: Any of it.
Speaker 5: Uh, my tart uncle used to molest you. Now that he has locked in syndrome, I O d on rhino pills and take my revenge every day.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's insane.
Speaker 5: The the goon globe glog gag Glab is gay as hell. The goon glob gap Glab is gay as hell, and then he changes his avatar to the Globgo stupid binging on babies for breakfast, both baked and battered but best blended. A lobster with human tits and penis large in parentheses, yet cub making swings child and albino. Yeah, Coop, I guess look up yes King SpongeBob on YouTube and play the first shorts result. I guess we'll have to do that next time we're in the studio. Berserker Braley, gap gap shotting, gap shotting, Sweeney Oh, gap shot Okay, gotcha? H snark Tank Live in Japan featuring Johnny Somali. Man, I really want to do some type of I want to do.
Speaker 1: Some like outlandish live show.
Speaker 5: We've talked about Australia and then we've talked about Japan now, and I would really like the idea of the prospect of somebody who is a venue owner or a promoter in one of those respective countries to email us at snark Tank team at gmail dot com so we can actually set up something insane, something that we you know, we should probably have a show in the LA area first, but fuck it, I.
Speaker 1: Want to go all out. Uh. Man, I hope you guys don't hear the banging.
Speaker 5: There's people on our roofs doing roof stuff. I guess it sounds like they're just running like assholes, but I don't know. See snark Tank Okay, alright, read that? Hey baby, are you being Shapiro?
Speaker 1: Because I want to fuck your sister, Nice, I'm awesomeistic, put donuts on my cock, my goo shooter, the truth, you can't handle it. The Purple Warrior, I bite children, calling retards the inhibited nice domination. Vaughn of the dread special Needs Goblinoid Derek is innocent, hashtag free him, round eyed magyard, Asian and desperate need of yellow representation on this podcast, Bully Justin Wang or Michael reeves into coming on if Justin will definitely do it if he's in town, but I don't know when's the last time he's actually been in the LA area.
Speaker 5: I know he's you would usually come to record new music. But I'll send him a message and say, hey, like, come stop by next time you're in town. I have a feeling that, but yeah, yeah, we get exammations on actually completely agree with that. I have a feeling that white men are worse than white women. I mean, I guess that's I think that's subjectively true. Pee wee Herman yelling cyanur nigga.
Speaker 1: That's actually syn or nigga.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that actually that works, I can hear it. Big boobies, Titanic titties, jumbo jugs, calcium cannons straight up massive milkers, Amen, Hassan. Looks like someone took a dup low figure and put a lego head on it. Yeah, that works at Lee Harvey Lion lying in wait, that's what's up, dude. I was just thinking about Lee Harley Lion today for I don't remember why, but yeah, suing my ex boyfriend for a custody of our friends. My dick is hard, my balls are numb, sippin' in my ass.
Speaker 1: And fill with you.
Speaker 5: Getting murdered by the entire United States Military because some dog used to work at the White House, Cobain pov. Have you watched Sound of Fury on Netflix? Now Death just death Jack, the world's fastest Maori knocked turned and has some of the worst designs I've ever seen. I think it looks whatever, Like I said, Ali car looks weird to me obviously, but whatever, mister fabtastic and I mean I need to watch it again too, maybe mister faptastic and the fantastic foursome nice gay, I am cock me like a gay sex man.
Speaker 1: Gay. I am cock me like that doesn't even fit.
Speaker 5: Cock me like a gay sex man. Chris Gay come big meat. He steaks, gooner kill by men who towerk Andy, the man whose handies are now back to stire and forever Dandy sex gifts getting injected with ten c seeds of bleach because it was Nurse Kingston who read my chart.
Speaker 1: Nice. I live in Texas. Ain't going to Vegas to eat roadhouse. Absolute horse piss in a chilled.
Speaker 5: Glass sounds delicious. The in game currency call the in game currency and call of duty is called CP gigs. Derek looks like Frankly.
Speaker 1: In the Turtle.
Speaker 5: Holy fuck, I haven't heard I have forgot about Franklin. I completely forgot about I haven't heard about Franklin in a minute. Chris is built like a fourth grader.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 5: I'm best at what I do, and what I do is very gay. Black squid word more like N word. Yeah, classic goopcalyptus, Wow, Vaggots and Gods, GUSA featuring Ydolf Hitler, Goddamn Kevin Durant's feet, doctor Man Love or how I learned to stop worrying and love the cock?
Speaker 1: Fuck you.
Speaker 5: I'm paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants. I'm waiting for Elon and Trump to be blood Eagle. That shit would make my my foullus bust all over the place, fuck faced unstoppable. When you read the Patreon names, howard are they ordered by oldest member, money don't donated, or most gayest cardboard underscore pie.
Speaker 1: I think it's by.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 5: I think it's by most or least lesbian. I think that's the actual the box that you check. So I actually have no idea what the the criteria is for the for the order, I'm assuming oldest, newest, oldest. I'm assuming it's newest oldest. That's That's just the only thing I can think of. Where was I spun Befutter's Jollie old Dipsha The Ace of Parades definitive Top five Black people one Lebron two Keith David three future for Tim Duncan five Sweeney. Well, this is very uh, it's very biased towards the.
Speaker 1: NBA and not even like you'd put in.
Speaker 5: I mean, Tim Duncan is kind of just doesn't do anything right, like great basketball player, but like off court don't well if I literally don't see him ever or say anything. And uh, having Sweeten with all of them is great, That's hilarious. Hunky for cummy ummies feed me chrissy pooh oh wow, this is nigga, I guess instead of Sparta, head on down to stark tank dot shop to pick up your our new scumbag cum rags. The best way to wipe that wipe up that gross shit. Yeah, the crimson cock peepee top. They come run instead as easy top peepee top. They come running just as fast as they can. Because every guy's crazy about a sharp dick man. That's stupid, but there's something there, Dan Dan Dan, a dan sucking cock. I don't know, sitting in a gatorade bottle. Oh shitting sorry, excuse me, shitting a game bottle? Still sin wouldst thou be gay to fornicate with a Republican male, for they are not mow than giant pussies? Oh yeah, I said on and spirit it's not gay, but uh you.
Speaker 1: Know on paper it's it's still gay, you know.
Speaker 5: Auxiliary enjoyer Smitch of the kid Vivic didn't say anything when I told I wouldn't vote. We're gonna say, okay, she pipedan on my pipa ITCHI bond cusca uh post clarity nut. That's that's it's dangerous man, because like it's just you go from being a complete fucking villain that you go from being like the like a demon just forgetting about everything, and then like afterwards you're like, what it's like, it's literally Doctor I'm assuming that Doctor Jekyll and mister Hyde is a allegory for just you know, mid goon and the post nutclarity.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let's see scrow toward the ball bearian he hunts cock Star coffee, deporting my come to the unconscious ice agent's face. Yoush.
Speaker 5: If we go to New York, maybe we'll find a way to beat him, Derek suggested no. Chris said, oh, oh, I see this is the thing. I guess Chris will have to read this again, but I'll do it too. Let me let me get a clear one though. If we go to New York, maybe we'll find a way to beat him. Derek suggested, no, said Chris.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 5: Sween asked Craig the Canadian. I've been writing questions with proper grammic. Oh wow, proper grammar and punctuation for years. Well, yeah, I guess the joke is you're not. It's your boy, Shawne d Major minority Snark Tank fans are now homeless and supported Big Facts Cerberus Agent two sixty seven. Wouldn't it be funny if Trump considered naming Greenland as Red, White, and Blue Land. That would be crazy, wouldn't it. I mean it, No, it wouldn't be crazy at all. Actually, it would be stupid and very believable. Did any party one Epstein Island catered by Jared Fogel and bartendered by Bill Cosby. It's so crazy every time I think about, like, so you have the Epstein and Jared Fogel in the same sentence one of my I have a an account in my in my Raid Shadow Legends clan name Epstein Fogel, and I always wonder what people think when they see all the all the user names, and yeah, shout out to that one one of our one of our listeners that actually joined my klan recently.
Speaker 1: And yeah, we don't really do much with it.
Speaker 5: I'm not a compart I don't fucking do PvP or I don't really compete and don't give a shit, especially in a gotcha game like I'm not retarded, uh, but good mechanics man like I swear by it. Raid Shadow Legends has fucking excellent turn based mechanics, and I know most people uh won't get to experience that because of all the negative shit surrounding it, which is completely understandable because it's still fucked up, Like gotcha mechanics just suck, man, Like this is a slow burn shit if you want to enjoy this game, like on the levels of like free to play, like what, I've been playing this game for fucking like five years now or something or longer almost, and like my account's pretty great, but I literally can't compete with anyone if I wanted to, like on the top people that I've been playing as long as me, because I don't spend thousands of dollars on this fucking game.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 5: I literally just saw somebody that was given away account that he he, he put a million dollars into that, and I'm just like this, the fucking people are so insane, Like fuck, anyway, let me get back to where the fuck I was. Okay, Billy j Armstrong, Jay z Tayzundate, Danny and Grant McDonald having a conversation very cool three xisode, chugging a two liter coke, swallowing three mintos like pills, and doing ten jumping jacks, nice punching Nazis through swens tooth gap Sweeney's improv class, where the first course is called my second favorite n word, very nice, slurping stroke and smoking joking. We're getting through these guys, uh emoticons going like this, and he's pointing in a certain direction. Drip inmates, Lord of all drip wha. Your name can't beat, your name, can't contain special characters. Shut the fuck up, Patreon, fuck you yeah, and that gay Obi want you blow me waiting for the swen hunting tear. I want his pelt Krimlin, the grimlin fucking squirrel squirrels, uh uh what oh? And I forget the ampersand stupid fucking ampersand like, okay, it's showing the end, and it's showing the amp fucking semi colon totally threw me off, fucking square girl and leaving two condoms in her. Brain Griffin, It's just brain Griffin, not even Brian brain. It's a fucking brain Griffin is so much better, though, Brain Griffin singing, never gonna give you up, Jarvis, take me off. Epstein's Black Book. Now presenting our special guest, Molesto the Clown Hulk voice, Hulk Gape, Little claw Man Wolverine voice, Ah shit bub yeah, that's exactly what would happened. That was like, and I think a old man logan, uh when he like fucking I think a hulk tore them to pieces. I can't remember. I haven't read that shit in so long? How long ago the old man logan come out? I don't even read comics anymore. Man, It's just it's not even because I don't like him. It's just I can't multitask while reading stuff. So now I'm fucking a slave to audio books and audio shit, so I can also do other things, so like comics, I'm like, yeah, whatever, I can't fucking also play a video game on reading anyway. Uh waite sleay f three Green Goblin voice The Shane of Swain's Pain is green from banging Marlene. That wasn't a good one, sorry, guys. The Puppini Bros. Present Gordon Ramsey cleaning asmen Gold's Room ASMR. Good luck, donk Donkerson the Colon Swinging Slasher. My villain arc has begun. Some asshole in New York got my debit card number and spent hundreds on poor. I will find him well, hopefully have a good bank, and they'll just refund you. No problem, because I've had I've had fraudulent charges and I've luckily everything has been refunded with no fucking hassle. But it was also shitty since Elon Musk is getting rid of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. If you had a problem, you would be able to reach out to them when they would take care of it, but not anymore. So get on that fucking asshole PB, Derek. When is the review of all your alphabetically played games coming?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: I took a long pause. I don't even remember where I stopped. Oh, I stopped at an IM because I never beat Metal Gear five, and so I started playing through it and I got distracted. I don't even I'm really not even playing games right now. I've just been writing like a bunch of music.
Speaker 1: So when I get to the bottom, because the thing is, I'm not even abandon the thing because I've already kind of learned the lesson that I was trying to do that I'm buying way too many fucking games. Sure they're like five dollars or two dollars or super great deal, so it just stacks up. But most of these games, I'm not interested enough to finish them. And sure, I guess it's worth the money that I bought, you know, but it's just one of those things that like, I don't need to buy that much stuff because really my thought process is I keep going back to like wanting to play Skyrim or Balder's Gate three, or there's just certain older games that I just want to play, and I'm thinking that's totally fine, Like why do I need to fucking buy everything I'm interested in? It's actually just really think about it. But yeah, we'll see what happens. Where are we at? Hey? What the fuck? What happened to my thing? Oh?
Speaker 5: Here it is okay, Chris, I hear Gollum maxing with found rings. Yeah, cumface, it's like clay face, but well, you know, maybe fishy making my daily deposit in the cum drawer. Tom Sweeney is a sweet and beautiful angel. Oh well, hey, there you go find some positive fucking affirmations for Sweeney for once. John Strickland Merks eighteen eighty nine. My left ball, Hank's lower left Ballhank's lower club president.
Speaker 1: That's big facts. First hurts of Keith David currently playing and enjoying Condom King Deliveries us stupid. That's so dumb sho. Didn't it at least be Kingdom come with cum or something. But Condom King Deliveries too is kind of funny. That's funny.
Speaker 5: Jamar from Afar Hey Fellas, I found the seven Dragon Balls the pre Rise Blake eight ninety six.
Speaker 1: Who do you think you are?
Speaker 5: I am the slob cock, the slob cock gab gallab nice. Uh do you think Brian Thomps's last words were, wah got stuck in snow for two weeks, was a bit cold.
Speaker 1: It's stupid.
Speaker 5: Jared Fogel using Doc Brown's time machine to molest himself as a job. I love that Texas State of Salad shot. Young Sheldon says, watch common side Effects. Stupid cold dissack your hair for the wedding. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Ah man, Yeah, I gotta read that. We gotta read that shit again, and we're gonna force we need to cold A sack? Is his cold a sack? Did? I I am insane? Cold a sack? You're here for the wedding? Nikki Ziggy.
Speaker 5: For some reason, in my brain, nutsack was in there, so it was like cold a sack your nutsack.
Speaker 1: It's just not a bad idea either. Sixty Shades of Gay the Quartering exploring his new sewer layer after being flushed down his pistrain. I love that. Christopher Colon Bust the Wompa fruits are laced with estrogen crash, nice fuck ticket meister, Sorry, Miss Jackson, badly Brave Dog the Baby Hunter Etheria needs help lowering his weapon, and Halo three Orange Man Hunter Nae from we only got a couple more men Molifus won and rounding out the list. Here we go, Baby the King.
Speaker 5: Of Haphazard. Yeah, so okay, somebody asked, uh, let me see what's the order of these, so.
Speaker 1: January, let me see what the fuck? Why isn't it show on the first page. It's sick. That's really cool.
Speaker 5: That's really cool because if you go on the last page, it has a whole like it shows everything in the columns like lifetime pledge, joined date and all this stuff in the very last page. I'm assuming because it's some people that I guess they joined when we first launched the Patreon back in twenty twenty, so it has to be that by oldest to news. But yeah, appreciate you all for being a part of this, Like it's crazy, it's uh and the Patreon keeps growing. I mean tell your people, man, especially uh, We've got some pretty cool extra amos on there that you know, it's exclusive to the five dollars tier. So but yeah, thank you guys, Like seriously, this is fucking awesome. And hey, man, let us know, let us know what else we can do to improve the show. You know, we want to grow up more and then do live shows and also just you know, just try to fucking make motherfuckers laugh when ship in this country is dumb as fuck.
Speaker 1: All right, take care, guys,