Speaker 1: Hey guys, Journey the Truth is going to Hawaii. Join us in twenty twenty six for Journey the Truth's first every Vacation conference on the Big Island at the beautiful Queen Emma Community Center in Kona. Enjoy Hawaii as we travel the sacred sites and connect with our rumion past and reactivate the land. It's time to get our bodies moving and take a boots on the ground approach to the awakening. We'll also be making a trip to Volcano National Park to pay our respect to Peley that got us a fire. We'll then journey to the water for an ocean adventure with our multi dimensional aquatic family. We'll gear up and head to the harbor as we set sail under the sun for an activating day on the water while we experience the Hawaiian ocean life like an ever before. Enjoy Hawaiian sunsets and walks on the beach while connecting with soul family and learning a few things from our amazing lineup of speakers. Grab your ticket today at Journey to Truth Online and join us for this once in a lifetime activating getaway. That's no moon, it's a space station. Hey guys, welcome back to the show for a rare in person interview with our good friend Laura Van Tyne. Met her years ago at e SAIDI Ranch, I believe twenty nineteen, and she has been slay and demons ever since. Thank you, Tyler.
Speaker 2: It's really fun to be here by the way, Sedona with you guys hanging out, so thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a good time out here. And yeah, we had some fun at Bradshaw Ranch the other night, which we can get into some of that. But why we're here today is because Laura is she I always say her office is in the astral realm, and she's constantly helping people battle demons, remove entity attachments, and clearing houses and homes and businesses, and just helping in general. Because we are in the midst of a spiritual war right now. And if you are in this line of work, I don't have to tell you that we receive attacks. We are attacked a lot of times in the astral realm and psychically, and it's easy to just pick up entities when you're walking from town or go shopping at Walmart wherever. Any cases, and we always need to keep our spiritual and energetic hygiene in check. And if we aren't doing that, then that's how we get manipulated mind control, that's how we start to get sick. We can get diseases, they can destroy relationships, and so this isn't something that we take lightly. She really genuinely is. I call her a demon hunted because that's what she does. Is not everybody's built for it, not everyone's cut out for it. But we need people like her to help us remove these entities and help us clear ourselves, clear our lives, clear our path so we can stay focused and not be pulled off track. So I could go on and on and on about everything she's done. She's beatten a few books and your website, Lauravantie dot com. I yeah, it is, that's exactly it. Yeah, I can find more about her there. But welcome to the show. Thanks for being here today, Laura.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you for having me. It is we are in World War three, but it's not designed for the three D realm. And what we really have to remember about these demonic beings. They could be reptilians, they could be our cons, it could be anything. Honestly, they're just parasites because they need us and we don't need them, and that is the biggest lesson out of all of this. But if they're stuck on yet, we got to get them off because they do all kinds of things to us.
Speaker 1: Right And we've had you on the show many times in the past, So if anyone's interested in like the backstory and how she got into this line of work, you can just go through our library, type in her name and find those interviews. So I won't have you repeat a lot of that stuff. But either way, it was like awakening through adversity, baptism by fire. You know, you kind of like a lot of us, we just find ourselves in the middle of this and we learn the hardware. So what do you see right now? You know you started off, you know, seeing reptilians and clearing these entities and stuff. What do you see right now is has it gotten better? Are we at this precipice of this spiritual war? What does it look like to you? It is getting better?
Speaker 2: It doesn't feel like it because right now we're all running around. We feel the chaotic energy going on. We feel like we're a pressure cooker. And I do believe what is happening is that we are simply the dark side is if we view them as a bunch of a bunch of toddlers. They're having temper tantrums right now because they're losing a lot of these wars and they are struggling. In the past, I would be working with somebody, I would you know, maybe find reptilions with them or whatever it was, and there would be a lot of them. And there have been a lot of cases lately where I'm removing them and as I'm removing them, it's like they sort of give up. They're just sort of done. But we never want to rest on our laurels with this because everything can change in a heartbeat, doesn't matter what the circumstances or which it is.
Speaker 1: We always have to be aware, right And for somebody who doesn't know what type of things are you seeing on people that they may not even understand is working through them? And then how do you remove that, like just explain to our audience, like why I'm calling you a demon out there? Either.
Speaker 2: Well, when I work with somebody, and a lot of people in this field, you know, colleagues have worked with me. I have a process that I use where you get to see in sense what is happening to not just me, So we've got two sets of eyes on the situation. And in the past it would be let's say we're finding reptilians. I'm using them because they're kind of the more common ones. We're seeing reptilians, and what's happening to the person is maybe they have this weird anxiety that is not theirs. They're dealing with brain fog, they have no energy, something is siphoning something off of them. They can't put their fingers on it. Or you are in a relationship with somebody, if it's a spouse, a boyfriend, girlfriend, a child, or whatever, and you just have this explosive anger out of no reason. What is that? Where is that coming from?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And those are kind of the more common cues and clues that we have that something is off. But a lot of times now they're impacting our house. So these medical mysteries, medical anomalies that are happening with people. A lot of times it's this unseen energetic world that is maybe targeting a heart issue for somebody, or a lung issue or whatever it is, a skin cancer or cancer whatever. So there's many ways that they can gain access to us. But I don't want to scare people. But as long as we're living a clean life and we're working for the greater good and we're I'm not saying we live a perfect life, but we have this intention, this consciousness about us, it makes it harder for them to attach to us.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, So that's a great I'm glad you said that, because we don't want to scare people. The purpose of this isn't the promote fear and talk about this stuff and dwell on it, right, But it's showing up in all of our lives and everyone's dealing with it in some capacity. And Laura is the person you call the ghostbusters. Thank you. Yeah, And you know there's many people, not to take away from everyone else doing this work out there. Everyone is, you know. So there's many of us that are needed and a lot of people are very powerful soul right now assisting in this. But so when somebody calls you and needs help with something, just give us kind of walk us through what you're going to see, what you'll potentially see, and then what you'll do to help remove that demon. And maybe if you even want to get specific and share a case study.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can let me think about that real quick second. I just work with somebody a couple days ago, and there's a methodology that I use that I've developed because I don't want to I remote view, and so when we're working together, I'm teaching you how to remote view. Also, in a remote viewing means I have the ability to project my consciousness to another time space and dimension to where the biggest interferences are. And so that's how I get started. I'm just going to let people digest that for a moment. It's shifting your consciousness to another time space or to mentioned to see what is happening or feel what is happening. Because when we talk about, oh I can't see things, I'm not psychic. Your intuition tells you that you're psychic. When you feel energy around us, that's a psychic ability. It doesn't have to be seeing dead people and demons all the time because that's no fun, right, So using those senses. So we're working with this, and I have over the years what I would find, and I don't want to say too much because I don't want to. If somebody ever works with me, I don't want them to have a certain expectation. So if I am working with somebody and I have them set up the scene, Okay, maybe it's a mountain scene, or maybe it's some kind of scene, and we start analyzing what is going on, because this is their higher self and their subconscious self showing us what is happening. So if I am seeing a lot of mounds, for example, that tells me that there might be a reptilian eggnests around their energy field, under the house or wherever it is. So that's one of the examples. So maybe reptilian mounds would be one. Or sometimes children and even adults will see maybe spider beings walking on the walls and the ceilings and stuff, and where does that come from? They have no right to be here, and so there's been a lot of theme invariation. I've developed this craft over the past twenty years, which is crazy to think about. I used to be a middle school teacher. I should be retired with a pension, right, So those reptilian mounds tell me that we've got reptilians in the neighborhood and we've got to remove them, and I have a process that I use to remove them. It can be a dangerous process. They don't like me, I'll be honest with you. We're out the other night at what was that frash our rant, and we're with a friend of ours, Abulyn, and she's like, there's graves and we're all hearing grays. I'm like, oh, man, I don't want the grays right.
Speaker 1: They don't like me, But.
Speaker 2: We see what's going on and we remove them. And I have a process that I use with my spiritual guides, my teams. It's the angels, it's the dragons, it's our dramaedins.
Speaker 1: All of these.
Speaker 2: Beings play a role in this. And over time, my spiritual team has grown so large and they all have different strengths and purposes, and so I know who to call on for what And that's where I met with that. But I wanted to bring up the spider beings because I've been seeing a lot of them lately.
Speaker 1: And this is like an astrual spider, right, astral spider.
Speaker 2: They're usually about six feet around or something. And you know what really can remove them, if you can get rid of the fear, and there's not too many, is visualize yourself pouring salt on them and they can disappear. But these spider beings often have a straw in the center at their back, and they will go under the bed and then they will siphon our energy out, so you're tired all the time, you're not fully sleeping. They're relatively easy to remove. I've been just seeing a lot of them lately. It's just them and very I see waves of things. And so if you have our seeing or sensing that bringing a green night light in your room or your home. I mean, in early days, I figured out that the frequency of green at night created a barrier against these dark things. And you know, our house looked like it we were ghostbusters. I mean, they had something on that with the green light. And you know, I was back in those early days, say, oh God, I hope the neighbors don't ask what's going on?
Speaker 1: Right? Nobody ever? Did? I think there may have been afraid of us or whatever. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So there's tools and strategies we can use to help ourselves. Green night light at night, frankincense resins are really potent. Also, dragon's blood resins are at potent. There's a lot of things we can do to help ourselves, but sometimes we do need professional help.
Speaker 1: Right, and it's interesting to spiders, you know that. That's something that came up for me recently and we kind of correlated it to you know, Sedona's vortex hotspot right right, and there was one specific location where lots of people go and they'll do ceremony and connect. It seemed like that intersection, that Leylan intersection portal, whatever was hijacked and distorted. The frequencies were distorted. So whatever positive energy was flowing through there, it seemed like these spiders or whatever darkness it found the way in. They found the way in. There was a chink in the armor, and they kind of took over that spot and it almost like that's how they were getting into the area. Yeah, and it sounds kind of silly, but I think that's really what we're dealing with here. If people are coming to Sedona or places like this for spiritual growth and healing, it would make sense to me if I was on the other side of this war to set up shop and wait for these naive people to just walk into your territory. It's like a honeypot or a flag trap, right absolutely, and then they're snaring people without them even knowing, and they'll they'll leave. They they might not even know or notice to subtle difference in their energy field until it's too late.
Speaker 2: Until it's too late, it grows and grows and grows. And you bring up a really good point. And I kind of want to say this because a lot of people come here to Sedona with good intentions, wanting a spiritual experience, but spiritual experience is not are not all the same, and we have to set what kind of spiritual experience do you want to set? The intention connecting with the higher realms or whatever it is. And a lot of people I will hear people say or they'll tell me that they like to open portals. Why do you feel they need to open a portal? I think the light side can have access without us opening a portal, right, And so it's spiritual hygiene, it's spiritual boundaries. Also, we've been walking around and I've been wanting to make a social media post on this for a long long time. So we're just going to do it now, perct okay. And this goes into the concept of I do not consent. Okay, So for a number of years, everybody's running around saying I do not consent, thinking that will take care of their problem. Right, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't.
Speaker 2: So right now, what we're seeing with all of this disclosure stuff is everything hiding in plain sight.
Speaker 1: Right. Have you ever heard of Carnelian law? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, we've got all these spiritual laws, all these karmic laws. There's something called Carnelian law. And the Carnelian law is what the dark operatives use to absolve themselves of any wrongdoing. So what they will do is they will put something in a movie or you'll see something, and because it's in plain sight, then they're absolved from whatever harm they cause.
Speaker 1: Right. Oh, it's like revelation of the method. That's another thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So when you're saying I do not consent, you can also add and Carnelian law does not apply.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It actually adds an extra layer because now you're saying this Carnelian law does not apply, period, and so they gain less access to you this way too.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, that's great advice for one. I mean, these are things we don't think about. Most people don't know. I didn't even know about that, and I've been doing this for years, and I'm sure maybe I've heard about it, but you know, we need these reminders.
Speaker 2: You get so much information coming at you all the time. I mean serious. I was like, I can't even keep up with you right now.
Speaker 1: It's a lot, but I found a way to navigate it. And yeah, but I appreciate that. So I want to also kind of connect this to what's happening right now in the world with the Epstein Island stuff, the files, what's going on in Mexico and the Middle East. You know, these cartels and these targets that we are taking out, they are all basically at the top, or maybe not the top, but they're definitely middleman of this child sex trafficking, satanic pedophile eerite ring. And how much of that, how much of what you see is connected to that? And do you have any insights on like who who are the key players involved in this? All of it's connected.
Speaker 2: We cannot clean this planet of the evil, rid the planet of the evil if, for example, we recently went into Iran and decimated the Iatola and all of those people, right, they're not people. These are demonic beings in human bodies. That's the difference. So when they exit the physical body, that's when I get to go in, and I get to go in, and it's dangerous work. It's just dangerous. But removing those dark souls, those dark entities from the earth plane so they can no longer come back through the lower Astral is going to be the game changing moment. I don't recommend people thinking they can do it without being fully studied, fully knowledgeable, because it's really dangerous. I went after I counted sixty, they said forty eight or something like that. I went after them and removed them. I had a team with me. I don't do this by myself. Remove them because that cleans up the planet.
Speaker 1: Removed the souls from the people are the lower.
Speaker 2: Astral, the demonic souls that were in the human bodies. Removing them out of the lower Astral. The same thing with Jeffrey Epstein and all of these other dark beings. If we allow them to roam the lower Astral, they get to grow their armies down there, they get to reincarnate back here with more and more power, more and more evil. We've got to clean up the earthplane, but it actually starts in the lower Astral.
Speaker 1: Right, So, okay, a lot of people people are seeing all this news right now, and they're kind of falling into this doom and gloom narrative because that's actually what's being pushed. And if you don't understand the highest aspects of this war, that it is a spiritual war, it may look like we're fucked. Pardon my language. So what do you see energetically astraally? Would you agree with the statement that there is a light force, an alliance, a white hat operation that is actively pursuing this darkness and trying to take that down? Is that what it looks like.
Speaker 2: You have to get rid of it. And right now there are beings guiding certain government officials to help. Removing the dictator from Venezuela was a big deal. Removing the junkin in the Middle East is a big deal because it's also funding and funneling these little pet projects they have. And so looking at Minnesota, this is such low hanging fruit that had such a global impact. The billions of dollars that fled the state of Minnesota went to fund terrorism. This is all dark ops. I don't care how you want to spin it, but it's getting cleaned up. We're seeing the light. Yeah, it looks scary, Yeah, it's like Oh my gosh, is this going to happen? Is that going to happen? Nothing worth having is easy. And we have been in the spiritual war for many, many millennia. We're seeing the cusp of things really starting to turn the tide, which is a big deal. And then you've got the Mexican cartels, and you've got China, You've got Russia, you've got all of these countries which are being part puppeted by dark ops. They have been really working hard. The United States is honestly one of the last strong holds on this planet for many reasons. If they have to break the United States from the inside out, it's the Trojan horse story. So they're doing it through fun bringing in the fentanyl, bringing in all of the sex trade, all of this stuff, and it's crumbling.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: He's causing a lot of disruption. This is a disruptor president. But we have to have a disruptive president. It would be great if we said, okay, it's all over now and we're going to start over right now and have this beautiful, wonderful life.
Speaker 1: It's not doesn't work that way.
Speaker 2: Right now, we're at this If are you familiar with homeopathy? So when you take a homeopathic remedy, it gets worse. Your symptoms get worse before it gets better. And I do feel that's where we're at. It's it's the healing pains and everything is coming up to the surface really fast, and that's what's happening, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that absolutely makes perfect sense to me. And it's kind of we've known this and we talk about this on this channel a lot. I appreciate seeing it through your eyes though, because we're talking about what's really behind these people, and I want to go back to something you said earlier. Okay, they're not people. Some of these aren't people and potentially reptilian or other hybrid races, different bloodlines that belong to who knows what, But they don't see themselves as human, and therefore that's why they're targeting us, right because we're this, they're harvesting our energy and we're this where this food source, fuel source bar them. What do you see? Is it just reptilians or is this like now a hod pods of But they're here under the guise of the human body. And you explain that maybe to somebody who doesn't understand.
Speaker 2: So the dark side will capture souls. I call it soul napping. It's more than just loose. So when somebody dies and the ghost energy, so what the energy that animates this body, in this body is our soul. So when we die, our soul leaves the body. It has to go somewhere, right, And so we've been programmed in this matrix to believe that about persons should rot in hell, that their time wasn't done or they don't want to go. What this causes and you know who gave us those thoughts definitely not the light side. The light side wants us to go back home is the dark side. So when we don't cross over, it gives the dark side, the Reptilians, the grays Arcans access to these ghost energies and they can take them, and they do. I have seen in the work that I do, reptilians that have these huge canisters that are like the sizes of large homes that's offward world metal and inside there they put in these souls and in these souls they use their energies, they extract their energies. They can reincarnate these people, and their souls are broken, they're damage, they're fractured, they're traumatized. So this gives them more access to being a deeper marionette puppet to control the people. It's still my job to break free of it to the best I can. But as they're doing this, they're inhabiting people and then eventually they can kick the soul out of the body or they're you know, the non character players kind of thing as well. So in the Middle East, I see a lot of gin j I n N dji in whatever however you want to spell it. And you know, think about that cute little Robin Williams movie, right, Genie and Aladdin. Right, that's the Gin, and isn't he cute? Isn't he fun? He's a trickster, Yeah, he's a trickster. And so that's what I see all over there. A few years ago, when Hamas took all of those people, I was seeing the Gin all over that place having a massive feeding fronzy. It's heartbreaking on a good day, and I work really hard to break it as best as I can. I know it's not all my responsibility. I know there's other people doing it too, but this is a big deal. Getting this stuff off the earth plane is what we're here for.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're seeing humans that have been their souls in the back seat and something else is in the driver's seat. Absolutely, but it's still a human in essence. Yes, Now, are you seeing actual extraterrestrial or physical body grays and participating as well?
Speaker 2: Absolutely. There's one American politician. Every time I see her on the camera, I see the reptilian all the time.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Yeah, I wonder if I could guess who that is. Hillary.
Speaker 2: That's one of them. There's another one too, Nancy.
Speaker 1: Oh right, yeah, and she actually admitted it once in an interview. Yeah. She she even says she's a reptilian in some news interview.
Speaker 2: So, therefore, those bodies are there's no human soul in those bodies. And this is the concept that we have to struggle to grasp. There's no human inside that body, but the body looks and feels like a body, right, right, And.
Speaker 1: That's when you get into I'll just use this as an example, the Hillary and Bill Clinton deposition. Then lying through their teeth as a true sociopath would, because they their mind is fragmented. In a sociopath, they will they have alters, right, so they can literally tell you something and believe what they're saying or act like I never did that. They'll look you in the eye and said, I never did that. That wasn't me, even though it was, but they're part of that half of the brain believes that it was them. So I'm sitting here watching this like the audacity of these people just lying through their teeth, pretending like this is nothing they had, they didn't do it, but it's it. We're talking about a sociopath, right, and the manufacture and altars and not even being human. There is no moral compass, So to them, this is just a game.
Speaker 2: It's just a game, absolutely, and Bill Clinton smiling and you know it's like, oh, I remember the good old days, looking yeah, reminiscent files, right, oh, and you know this, we talk about Epstein and wanting justice for all of this stuff, but we have to understand that that symbol that was Epstein, it's still being carried on and nothing has stopped. About a month ago, I had a whole bunch of I'm gonna call them Epstein victims because I don't know the new name of whoever's in charge, show up in my bedroom and these were newer victims. What was interestingly, their souls. They were dead, and they were telling me they were being I don't know how they got out, and I don't know how they found me. There's about two dozen of them. They broke free somehow, and they were telling me that they were being experimented upon to create a golden bloodline. Yes, and that was the first time I had heard of that, And they were in these experimentations. There were two people there. Bill Gates was one of those people. And that's kind of a no brainer, right of course. But they get harmed, their souls get harmed, and then even in death, and this is where I want people to really think. When somebody dies and we say, well, at least they're in a better place, never assume that, right, Bring in your angels acts. The biggest form of spiritual service we can have is to learn how to cross over ghost energies the debt, right, because they can recycle this over and over and it's simply. It can be as simple as I'm requesting a team of angels from the higher realms to take these ghosts, my beloved, my not so beloved, whatever, back home to the heavens, to the higher realms, whatever your word is for right now, right, it can be that simple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's yeah, that's important in helping to transition to those souls. I agree, and rewind me back just a minute ago. What were we talk about just prior Epstein? So the Yeah, unfortunately it's not just a one island, right, And I know somebody who helps rescue children, and he's worked for the Trump administration and they're very, very successful now that they've gotten a green light to go in and actually do this stuff. Prior to that, it was actually illegal for a citizen to rescue your child because you have to break the law to rescue. Yeah, so now they've gotten that green light and we're actually making some headway. But he said that it's Epstein Island is one of many, and they're still active. Unfortunately, it is very true. And this is where a couple of years ago we had an open border policy, right, which was all by design.
Speaker 2: Because if nobody knows you're missing, and nobody's going to look for you, it's that simple, right.
Speaker 1: Or most of these you know, we're talking eugenics and cloning and breeding programs. If you don't even know, if we don't even know these people exist in the first place, right, what kind of slave labor force are they're using for all kinds of stuff out there, plus their own experiments. But going back to the golden blood line, then that is what the Germans would do then. So they were trying to literally make perfect the Aryan race and the blonde hair, blue eye, and they were basically anyone that wasn't them is very you know, you could see them like the racism there, but that's what was happening. And I think that it's a very deep complex story that I think what Epstein is trying to do, or what they're trying to do on Epstein Island is something like that. They're trying to preserve this bloodline and make the model citizen, the model human, whatever it is. And by using all all of these people, and you know that he had I guess the company that was involved in all the school photos, the portraits was in the Epstein files. So they're tracking all these individuals, right, and they're getting their images and.
Speaker 2: They're scanning these kids, right, They're scanning these kids to see who would be compliant, who is a good fit?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: What psychic abilities do they have?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, all that to say is that they're monitoring everybody and they're tracking blood lines and then they're collecting DNA to see what, if you know, to try and create this superior race essentially. And that's interesting that you saw that, because I mean, all of that information is in the Epstein files. They're absolutely doing that type of stuff. Consciousness transfers, soul tracking, soul monitoring, it's all there, you know, and it's not a theory anymore. So that also, this is another interesting point. Maybe you can touch on this soul tracking. Even the CIA has documents declassified on this. They know they can monitor souls and then see which body or even steer them into certain bodies and blood lines or families. What do you see as far as Echo's does that still happening?
Speaker 2: Is still happening? I want to say it's less than the bit. They will steer people in certain directions to get them to do certain things. And there's a certain technology and I've seen it many many times. And all we have to do if we get a thought in our head that's not ours one, is it beneficial, is it positive, is it harmful or is it negative? Figure out what that thought is. If you feel like that thought is not your thought, you have the right to say nope and just stop what you're doing, say no, and go do something else. It breaks the connections over and over and over. Every time they try to connect with us and they fail, it's like they lose energy. So energy is currency current. So every time they try to, like you know, tag me, I actually went to the Seven Sacred Pools this morning with a friend of mine and I felt something go whoosh right through here. I'm like, whoa, wait a minute, Nope and disconnect it, get recentered, get grounded, and move on. Don't go into hysterics, don't go into fear, and because those are the emotions they want. Because once we do that, they get more and more access to us. And I'm telling people that because it does happen to me every now and then. But when you have a strong mind, they can't connect. They're going to try. When you have a strong mind, their prize is bigger if they can break it, right, and so just go in and say nope, not today. One of the biggest ways to break this is through honest laughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the laughter is the best medicine. It really is.
Speaker 2: And there's that phrase means something and so this when we can get to this place where we're having this big belly laugh or whatever, it breaks the spells so to speak, and they disconnect because it's a high frequency with sound also and yeah, yeah makes it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anytime I kind of tap in to do a clearing or something lately, where I've been hearing is bells frequency sound like they can't stress enough. The importance of creating a frequency that combats or just washes away whatever that lower frequency is. So if you're trying to do a clearing and you have access to some sort of tuning forks or sound bowls or even like a ripe machine or something that can cancel out those other frequencies, absolutely I would recommend that.
Speaker 2: And you don't need to spend a lot of money. Even if you have one or two items it really helps. But also look around your house. Is there something when you look in your house? Is it cluttered?
Speaker 1: Is it messy?
Speaker 2: Because if it is, you've got stagnant energy, heavy energy, right, clean it up. That phrase cleanliness is next to Godliness does mean something. If you've got something in your house when when you look at it, it does not bring you joy. You don't need it except for the bills. Pay the bills.
Speaker 1: Don't you know those? Right, But in all seriousness, know that just you can get rid of it.
Speaker 2: We don't take our stuff with us, and we die and lead these bodies, so it's not that valuable. So if you've got these things like this in your home, where you've got something that you feel is dark, get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Don't donate it.
Speaker 2: You don't want to if it is contaminated, and if it has a negative enterity attached to it or heavy energy attached to it, and you'd give it to goodwill or something, you're commically responsible for that.
Speaker 1: So just throw it away. Yeah. I had to do that recently with something that I didn't want to get rid of. It was pricey object and it had been bothering me for some time. I didn't want to get rid of it because of how much it costs and whatever part of the trap, right, And finally I just came to the conclusion. Every time I thought about, like, what's what is the disturbance, what is the distortion? I would see that object and I just had to say I'm done, I'm throwing it away. And it changed everything and felt the difference, It shifted the whole place. Yeah, So that's real and unfortunately we have to get rid of stuff sometimes and we can't hold on to the past anyway. We can't take that stuff with us. So understand everything's energy and it served its purpose and it's time to go. And going back to the soul tracking thing, something I want to bring up is we were talking about this last night at dinner. The ritual sacrifices that the Illuminati does and whoever else, the secret societies, the whole purpose of that is a form of soul trap for their own kind. Like they don't let the souls of these celebrities or even the royal family, whoever it is, they don't let that soul go. These are pre arranged ritual deaths. They actually the parents sometimes sign a contract. Your son is going to die at age nineteen in the helicopter crash or whatever the case is. That's a ritual depth and there is quite literally a ritual or a ceremony that takes place on that day to make sure that they they trap that soul and then they steer it into a new vessel and new avatar or house it until they need it for someone else. And that is something I don't think most people are in stand when we see these celebrity deaths, these are ritual deaths, and that's intentional or if they even died at all, and that's a whole other that's a whole other thing.
Speaker 2: You know, I did have in San Diego.
Speaker 1: I'm in them all.
Speaker 2: My girls are teenagers, and I'm in my little mediban kind of a car, the CD car, and Robert Williams had just died, and I had a friend who was friends with him, And the next thing I know, he showed up in my van terrified they.
Speaker 1: Were going to get him again. Wow.
Speaker 2: I don't know how he escaped him and he gave He literally said I could make the whole world laugh, but I could never laugh. I was not allowed to laugh. The laughter I produced was mechanical in nature. I didn't understand it at the time what he was really saying, because it was what fifteen years ago, I don't know, crossed him over. So I'm hoping he got out of that loop in its entirety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I think he meant that he was basically maybe he didn't even mean to do or understand what he was signing up for when he signed a contract. Right took an oath soul to soul, whatever the case is that you don't really understand whether you're new to that field, like acting, right, I think that mechanical laughter is probably him. Like he wasn't actually laughing like he on your students could not laugh. He was traumatized, he was he knew, he knew too much. He was trapped. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He just showed up in my car. Yeah, and crossed him over quickly. He was in a hurry to go by the way. Oh yeah, which and this was this was before we really knew these things too, So I get it now in hindsight, I'm learning so much more than I did background, right, even by looking at these cases and stuff. I mean I've done thousands and thousands of these. I don't even know how many at this point. Everyone has a purpose, It has an intention, and it's to make the place a better planet.
Speaker 1: And they say depressed people. You can tell a depressed person since because sometimes I look the happiest, right, because they're pretty on this show, right, and.
Speaker 2: You've got to have a facade, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's usually the ones that look the happiest probably have the darkest thoughts or depression or whatever it is. And now that's those are demons as well, right, like you said earlier, So I don't know where else I was going to go with that.
Speaker 2: They're all you know, they're all connected. Everything is interconnected. We're back to global politics. We're doing a huge cleanup, and it may seem scary to people, but we have to understand. We didn't get there overnight, right, and we have to be patient. Everybody's really upset. Oh, this person's not arrested yet. That person's this person? And you know what about this? What about that? There's a methodology to all of this, and if we were to clean up everything in the one felt swoop, we still wouldn't clean up everything. And we have to be patient. We all have different passions. We want this right now for because this is what I believe to be true, but you believe something else. So we have to be patient. This is a process that took many millennia to get here. It's going to the unwinding is complicated. It's not easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's a web of wise it's all interwoven. It is there's in order of operations. We don't even have an infrastructure in place to accept the new world. Right, the new technologies, all the stuff that we want. It has to happen there. It has to be a process. It has to make sense to people too. If you just did it all now and just people out there that aren't paying attention, they're not going to know what's happening. It has to affect us at the DNA level. And it's a generational thing. And like the kids coming in now, they're going to be the next wave to help, you know, bring this whole new wave of light.
Speaker 2: Right, every generation is supposed to be doing this. In the beginning, it was like there, grandparents, et cetera, were like these prototypes, right, and to get us here. And I think that the light side is kind of perfecting this craft. And you know, when I get frustrated the light side, it's like why could how could you let this happen?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I mean, how many more planets have been destroyed over and over and over, Right, It's like, come on, get a clue.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's it's like, just abolish the taxes. At least the morale or the planet will go on exactly, which we're on our way there too, We really are.
Speaker 2: And we're looking at these elements and we're seeing in the human bodies the right and the left and how we operate. Right, we're seeing temper tantrums, We're seeing Antifa and just rising and making noise.
Speaker 1: In fact, I.
Speaker 2: Was listening to a front of my I've got a friend who's an influencer up in the Pacific Northwest who keeps calling the stuff out.
Speaker 1: They have decibel.
Speaker 2: Readers, those paid performers in these ice protests, they have decibel readers because the louder they are, the more they get paid. Wow, that's not shocked, I mean, very creative, right, Yeah, and so we have to understand that this noise is not authentic.
Speaker 1: Well, you can tell by the fact the lack of protests for the human trafficking and your child sex trafficking from the Epstein piles, right, there was no organized protest for that, and there's people getting together uming it now, which is great in fact, like it's it's there is a grassroots movement there. But that's what a real movement looks like. Yeah, it's not on the news on every channel. It's not these in all the sanctuary cities, you know, just not. It was very clear that those protests were bought and paid for by George Soros or whoever.
Speaker 2: How could you get matching signs across the country for a grassroots organization, right for the No Kings movement or whatever it was. Yet, how does that happen if it's grassroots exactly?
Speaker 1: And the fact that we didn't see that with the Epstein stuff is, you know, they're not going to protest their own crimes against humanity. I mean they're not.
Speaker 2: We're going to protest the people, those poor people who came into the country illegally because we still need.
Speaker 1: Them, right right, right, yeah, yeah, I mean that was all intentional weighing them all in and there was a whole interesting thing and a lot you know what's interesting about that too, Carry Cassidy talks about this a lot, is she has insiders to explain that a lot of these immigrants and people that came in were either grays connected to the grays. There seemed to be an alien agenda behind Oh yeah, yeah, and did you see anything.
Speaker 2: Like absolutely so the grays are I'm going to call them power brokers. So the grays, first of all, they can replicate their consciousness up to seven times, and so they can be in this body and in this body and in this body and they it's a credit debit system. So the Grays are you can think of as more capitalistic in nature, right, credits and debits and you know, exchanges and stuff. They lower level ones have no consciousness. They're almost like robots, but they're not the bigger ones. The tall white Grays have a consciousness, and they're like the master puppeteers, and they will have their own ships. Even I've seen these ships. I've actually been on the ship once and I took them out and it almost killed me. I remember being the ship. I remember removing the replicator because what they have is replication technology. You remove the replicator, they can't replicate their armies so fast, and then you remove the queen. They're very high mind mentality, so we've got hive mind mentality. You get the information, you send it up the food chain. Collective consciousness mentality is I'm collecting this information and we're all sharing it, much like this podcast would be an example of collective consciousness mentality. We're sharing information. The aliens, the extraterrestrials, the benevolent ones are more collective consciousness. The nefarious ones are more hive mind. Think of the board and the Star Trek, and so the grays are absolutely a part of this orchestration going on. Removing the grays off the earthplane. They can't reproduce themselves anymore. They have to have hybrids, they have to utilize our DNA. Removing them off the earthplane is one of the best things we could do. The question becomes is how do you do it right and still survive? And you know it's tricky, it's not easy. The best thing that the average person can do is don't engage. If you feel like they're there, you're going to bring in your angels, you're going to bring in your spiritual team, and don't engage. Have your guides remove them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's all. It's all a trap. Like engaging is taking de bait, and the same thing goes with an online troll. If you engage with that comment, you're already stooped down to their frequency and you're in this You're in this argument debate with a stranger that is literally distracted you and set you off course of the whole day. That's a trap. You've taken debit just by responding to it. And that's that applies everywhere. So it's a great advice just to not engage. Obviously, there's times whenever you have to engage.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we have to fight. Yeah, sometimes we have to fight, you know. And when we look at the alien agenda, the the various side of the benevolent side, we have to think about politics and this is where we get to make a difference. And politics exists in every dimension. I hate to break it to everybody out there, but when we die, there are still politics out there, right.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree.
Speaker 2: Actually, And when you are voting for something, you need to look beyond the surface. So for example, your local city or whatever it is, you need to do your homework. So right now, and I think it's in the state of Oregon, there's this bill to pass, you know, no killing of any animal whatsoever, including mice, I mean everything. No more cattle ranches, no more anything. But what they're doing is they're saying, oh, would you sign this petition is to you know, make sure that you know puppies and kittens aren't harmed, right right, there's a deeper message in there. So who wants puppies and kids to be harmed?
Speaker 1: Nobody?
Speaker 2: Who likes their steak, medium, rare, or whatever it is. Right, and so you know, who really wants a rodent infestation in their house if you can't bite mouse traps or mouse poison or whatever. So there's always a hidden agenda in these things. Start digging. It may take you a little time, but it's important to dig and say, you know what, No, of course, I don't want any harm to come to kittens and bunnies or whatever, and I'm not for any type of inhumane you know, cruelties. But we got to be logical too, so we got to read between the lines on those dumb voter pamphlet statements. Basically, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's a whole other episode than itself.
Speaker 2: And it's but it's politics, and it's what the dark side is trying to do to us. It's a division everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, this this is disclosure one on one where they're doing divide and concert. That's you know, it's yeah, and everything out there, including it doesn't have waygo right now. Everything is splitting. It's splitting. I don't know it is any unity in the community that we once had. Is there's been so much division based on everything that's happening on the world stage with the president, with everything not just him, but any issue out there. It's everything.
Speaker 2: And even within these spiritual communities where we're supposed to be love and kumbayah, we've got people with ego coming in trying to splinter groups.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah. Or it's sometimes it's intentional. Sometimes it's unintentional. You know, you have somebody with unhealed wounds that come in, don't realize you're doing it. Then the next person might be an actual government plant. Right exactly, it could. It goes both ways.
Speaker 2: The best thing we can do in these situations we need to remove. Okay, let me back up. Being human means that we need to learn to master our emotions. When we can learn to master our emotions, we get free will. We get soul sovereignty. It's not that I'm sweeping my emotions under the rug and I'm not going to deal with them. I'm still going to deal with them. But if I can learn how to master my emotions and create an outlet when it's appropriate, we get free will, soul sovereignty. We also get wisdom and discernment. We don't have these knee jerk reactions to certain situations. Let's say, you know, especially because I'm watching it, I literally I sort of got I'm sitting at night eating popcorn watching the shit shows.
Speaker 1: Right, it's like, no, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Do that, but master emotions and then things don't bother you so deeply you can walk away. You can also discern does that person really mean it this way?
Speaker 1: Are they having a bad day? That kind of stuff. Absolutely, I just did a video recently about that they rely on unknee jerk reaction, Yes, they do, and they a lot. They rely on the fact that they know most people don't have emotional intelligence because we're not really taught that growing up. So that's something that you have to come to on your own through a spiritual awakening. And now everyone's there, and even the people that are on this spiritual journey, they're not. We're not all perfect, right, We're still learning and we all get triggered and that's a lesson for us.
Speaker 2: And there's no learning in perfection. Right, So everybody that says they're perfect and living a perfect life, I'm not sure you lie.
Speaker 1: Right or absolutely? And I see some of those people, the people that they think they've reached the end and figured it out and then now you have to catch up and like, oh, I hope that one day you find the happiness that I found. You know, it's like, no, don't even know me now.
Speaker 2: And you know, when we come when we think about all things spiritual, spirituality should never be a contest, because once spirituality is a contest, it's not very spiritually benevolent anymore, you know, not at all.
Speaker 1: And that's yeah, yeah, and the dark knows that. Just to bring it back to the subject matter here, they know that, and they exploit that and they take advantage of it, and that's how they get in. And sometimes we know, we've known people for years and suddenly you know you're on this spiritual journey, but you see them kind of on that hamster wheel. Next thing, you know, they're not themselves anymore, and they'll turn on you or they'll betray you. And because it's no longer them in the driver's seat, it hurts, right, it really hurts. I remember a couple of years ago, I'm literally going through a divorce and I have a business partner and she totally turned on me during the divorce. The last person on the earth that I would think that would do this to me, right, And it was heartbreaking, But I learned a lot nobody's above that spiritual guys, basically absolutely. And when you're not actively doing stuff every day to make sure, like practice good energetic hygiene and stuff, that's when these things take over and they can put those thoughts and negative thoughts in your head and you turn on your best friend. And what happens is you start pushing away everyone in your life that loves you, that could actually help you out of that. Yeah, because that demon knows what it's doing. Absolutely, they know more than we know. Yeah, it pushes away all the help and then they isolate you, They cut you off from your circle, and then they just harvest your life force. And I see, I know people in my life it look like they've aged thirty years in three years. And unfortunately that's just and they put thoughts and false memories into their head and they're not they're not their own thoughts, you know, and they're not a lot of times they're not even true.
Speaker 2: And when we can remember that from that perspective, it takes the pain away, and it takes the emotion away, and it's like, Okay, I just have to back off. There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then a lot of times they don't know what they're doing. They don't even know what they're doing because they've been overridden. Yeah, and that's what that's the kind of bringing home here. That's the whole purpose of what you do, right because we don't want to see people get to that place. But unfortunately we're seeing a lot of that right now. And this is why you have to do the shadow work. Otherwise you could end up like you could end up being taken over and over run.
Speaker 2: And you know, I don't want that for anybody, not even for that ex business partner or etcess or whatever. I want them to have the best I want, but we all have to earn it and work for it. But if we feel like if we feel like we're sort of sort of slipping backwards in certain elements, or all of a sudden, I have all these unexplained dramas around me, there's something else going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that is all a telltale sign. Okay, I need to step back and take a closer look at what's going on here? What am I doing is allowing this to happen. Most people aren't reflecting like that. It takes hyper self awareness to really navigate these times. And once you do, then you can question everything and and pull yourself out of it before you get sucked in too deep.
Speaker 2: Absolutely question. Even if you're going to hire a spiritual practitioner, feel free to ask them a question before you pay them a dime or have a session with them. How do you clear yourself between clients? Or how do you do this or that? Whatever your question is asked beforehand. If you don't like the answer, run seriously, run sometimes run fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. So let's finish this up with a I want to hear a good Layer Van Tyne story. Did you come Have you ever come face to face with gray and reptilian something in your physical waking reality? Yeah? Yeah, I'm just curious, like all right in this one. So if you certainly run into this type of stuff, and it's not just in the astrol realm, No, it's not. So.
Speaker 2: I have seen people shape shift in front of me. But the scariest thing I ever had happened to me, which I don't think i've ever shared live. It was a number of years ago. I was sleeping and then I sleep paralysis, and I am now inside this church type of place, and it's really big doors and big altar, big everything and these big beings and these robes and you know, and all the people and the pews are on robes too, but these people are human sized like me. And I'm in the middle of it, and I look up at the altar and this is at the beginning of what I'm still like a teacher. I'm still doing these things, right, but these paranormal things are coming in like crazy, and they're not good. Literally, Hollywood, it was like a horflick in our house for years. And so I'm in this altar area and then they bring up this goat and they put this goat and they tie it down on top of the altar and this is so real to this day. And we're all giving these crystal wands and they're teaching us how to harm these animals. There's goats, there's bunnies, there are all kinds of animals up there, deer and they're going up in groups of three, and you know, triads are interesting, and they're all being shown how to do this. If you don't do this, they kill you on the spot. And as I'm going through, just like oh my god, I can't do this, I can't do this, I can't do this. I start working my way backwards, and I see this tiny crack in this huge door and this was like an off world metal door, like twenty feet tall, and I slipped out. And the minute I did, and I wake up and I sit up, and my heart's beating, and I'm like, where am I all this stuff?
Speaker 1: And then I don't sleep at all.
Speaker 2: And then on my nightstand, I happen to have this like six or seven inch crystal smoky quartz crystal wand that was just on my nightstand. Half of it's missing, really just disappeared half of the half of it. It was like somebody broke it and took a hat. Oh wow, you can't you You felt crystal wands, they're heart right, yeah. And the floor was carpeted. I moved every piece of furniture. I've never found it, but that crystal wand took a hit for me.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I have that crystal wand if I had it here, I would show it to you, but it's at home. But that thing saved my life. Wow, that was my scariest moment. But yes, I have seen shape shifters. I have seen you know, all kinds of things happen. You know, people morphing into something that is there, true being that was not as scary as that moment in time for me interesting because I had to make a choice. If I would have complied out of fear, they would have owned my soul. That was my one of my defining moments of like nope, not today.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I've heard a number of stories similar to that where it's like this, You're at this crossroads, like where it's one wrong decision and they got you right, yeah for good, you know, maybe not for good, but it's as well. Really long time.
Speaker 2: I think if I would have complied, my life would be very different and I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing, And I think I would have ended up being some type of black magician without knowing it, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's how they do, and they show up and the guys of the tricks your energy of a false light, which is please beware now everyone out there preaching love and light is of love and light and especially something I know. I had an experience with this girl. She has a famous YouTube channel where she does these meditations and these healings and stuff, and in fact what she maybe she does know that she's doing it, but what she when you consent and press play and you open yourself up to that meditation or that actor. Yes, it was actually consent for it was opening a door for something dark to come in and take from you instead of healing you. But it's sold to you as a healing.
Speaker 2: It's this is tricky, right, because we subconsciously, unconsciously give permission. I'm not a fan of these binaural beats and meditations on YouTube in general for that reason. Right, Yeah, there's other things that we can do. Doctor Mussuro Emoto messages and water. I'm gonna kind of go off a little tangent before we end here, showed us that frequencies change, water shape crystals.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: What he learned and the music that he would play was that Mozart music created the most symmetry, the most golden light. So go back to basics. If that worked for Musuroimoto, it's going to work for me. Maybe I just play Mozart music in my house.
Speaker 1: Correct. Yeah, it's a great point, actually, yeah. Yeah, And not to take away from like there are good there's.
Speaker 2: Good stuff out there, but you really got to make sure you know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Before you make don't just scroll across a random video and say I'm gonna try this panditation like know the person, you know if you can. But now that's a great point about the classic music. I absolutely agree with that. It combats my control, you know, Gregorian Chance, a lot of this stuff, it can it can just cast the e means out of here, like they.
Speaker 2: Look Bugio frequency. We have a lot of tools at our disposal.
Speaker 1: We just have to know about them, right and that and they know that. That's why they got rid of the bells and that's why we're not tall about this stuff because it is really like it's a warfare soul in our mind, but it's frequency warfare. It's done through frequency, all of it. Everything's ay, everything is frequency vibrating at different rates, you know. So yeah, that's a nutshell sound. Yeah. Sound frequencies are amazing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do a lot, and they echo out for in perpetuity too. It's not that they just stop. This is look at us like a you throw a pebble in the water and the ripples go out over and over and over.
Speaker 1: It's the same concept with sound right precisely. Yeah, So let our audience know where they can find Oh, thank you yeah, and just all the stuff.
Speaker 2: You have Moravantie dot com, V A, N, T, Y and E. On my website I have Every week I write a blog and they're designed to be helpful. I offer services. I offer a lot of different elements because we need to make the world a better place period. So thank you, thank you for having me on. It has been fun to see you guys too in person versus the zoom stuff.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yeah, thank you for being here. And are you offering sessions at this time?
Speaker 2: I do offer sessions spiritual consultations, which could be anything that somebody's seeking, entity removals, I do regressions and that type of stuff. So those are pretty much big buckets and clearing land and homes and stuff, because sometimes it's the energy of the land that is contaminated that we needed. So we work together as a team. You may think something is needed, but maybe we find something else that supersedes everything and cleans it all up. So the idea is is that I don't want people to have to keep relying on psychic mediums over and over and over. It gets expensive and it takes away your personal power. So I do it in a way where we get to keep our ear power and move forward. So thank you, yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: And he reminded me of something. I'm gonna share a quick story. I was in Saint Louis. I grew up there, born and raised, and I had been trying to move for a couple of years. I put my house up on the market or for sale by owner for a while, and it wasn't selling. It was like it was like Saint Louis was just trying to pull me back, you know, because I knew my soul. It's like the next step for my soul's evolution required me to move for me, okay, but they kept trying to pull me back in, and I was like, God, like, what something's off. I could feel it. I'm like, something is stopping the sales. It's just not letting the meet of my house. I had somebody come over and clear the land and we it was late at night, and she went around. There was certain spots that she was clearing, and but one spot in my backyard it was dark and it was this thing that had set up shopped there and it was basically casting in net over my whole house. And she started doing whatever it was she did, and this thing. It was physically. I saw it physically. Yeah, it was like hiding in this bush and it freaked. This black entity it couldn't stay. It like screamed and flew out of this bush. And when it did, I watched this dark, cloudless entity fly up and just like fly away. But as it did, it scared like the birds away like the bird like. It was enough to where the birds flew away and could and con see they know it. Yeah, And I watched this thing get cast away from my land and then very shortly after that, my household and everything changed. It makes a difference, Yeah, but you have to consider that type of stuff because it was Saint Louis had become my hamster wheel. It was a trap. I had become stagnant there and I was just going through the motions in life. I wasn't growing anymore and it was time to move. And the darkness that was they.
Speaker 2: Didn't there to stop. Heaven forbid that you move and grow and do the next level of what you need to do.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's their job. The how many homes have someone like that keeping them in that trap.
Speaker 2: I have real estate agents with speed that I'm on Speed out for seriously, homes that don't sell or go in and out of us grow often there's something else happening. You clear the home, and every time I do this, I swear that the home sells within a week with a really fastest grow. It's kind of crazy. I've worked on developments and entire developments where the land is having issues, the contractors are the construction guys are you know, getting harmed and they're falling off a ladder or this is breaking or that's breaking and it it's real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just it's another thing to consider that we don't consider because we're not taught. So yeah, this has been fascinating. Thank you so much. Thank you thanks for having me. Yeah yeah, first, and thank you guys all for being here. I forgot to mention it earlier. But if you want to join us in Hawaii on the Big Island, there's still a few spots left and you can't make it in person, grab a virtual pass for fifty five dollars and you can join us remotely. It should be a lot of fun. And thank you all for being here. We love you. We can't do this without you. And until next time, have a great eving. Good night. Hey guys, Journey the Truth is going to Hawaii. Join us in twenty twenty six for Journey the Truth's first every Vacation conference on the Big Island at the beautiful Queen Emma Community Center in Kona. Enjoy Hawaii as we travel the sacred sites and connect with our union past and reactivate the land. It's time to get our bodies moving and take a boots on the ground approach to the awakening. We'll also be making a trip to Volcano National Park to pay our respect to Peley that got us a fire well. Then journey to the water for an ocean adventure with our multi dimensional aquatic family. We'll gear up and head to the harbor as we set sail under the sun for an activating day under water while we experience the Hawaiian ocean life like can ever before. Enjoy Hawaiian sunsets and walks on the beach, while connecting with soul family and learning a few things from our amazing lineup of speakers. Grab your ticket today at Journey to Truth dot online and join us for this once in a lifetime activating getaway.