Speaker 1: Escape Tomorrow Rubber Resort. Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairshawd's the Right Side Radio program and License reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative fill then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of My Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own, and I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to my pillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between Midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code m I D N I G H t R I D E and save big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had. This show is a part of the Midnight Ride Network. Sam with your name.
Speaker 2: At the time of n a statue started singing this and eagle fly Tennis gonna be here when you out of the free of starting feel and it'll be who like the whole.
Speaker 1: Man is nain and down.
Speaker 2: Broughtie courtesy and wild.
Speaker 1: And blue liberals be worn.
Speaker 3: Your viewpoints will be subjected to straight scrutiny.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Right Side Radio.
Speaker 3: It's like my eyes have been blown wide. We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those to whom they entrust, our nation's highest officers. We've dan united and are resolved to do something about it, which, whether we like it or not, spell's judy if you and I have a rendezvous with destiny.
Speaker 2: You tuned in to right Side Radio.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, you have founded it is the Right Side Radio Program, recording this episode on Wednesday, February the fifth, twenty twenty five. I'm your host, Jack Fairchild, so welcoming you back here to the Right Side Radio Program. And of course, if you've not already done so, please remember to like and subscribe to the Right Side Radio Program. Remember we're on iTunes, I Heart Radio, Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon Music, and many many more, so make sure that you are subscribed to the right Side Radio program on your podcatcher of choice. Of course, that I am excited to announce that I have taken a new position with the local paper here, the Laurel Leader Call, to be a news reporter. It'll be my first jump back into print journalism really and truly in almost twenty years. So I'm excited about this opportunity to get back into my roots, something that I got away from for a long time, and it's very exciting. I appreciate my good friend Jim Sigelski for believing in me and giving me this opportunity. So I'm extremely excited about this new opportunity. So I will be once again. You are a conservative journalist if you're a longtime listener of the right Side Radio program. If you remember the early origins of the right Side Video Show, when it was myself and Chris McDaniel hosting the show, we had the tagline the only show where you'll find a conservative lawyer and a conservative journalist talking about the news. Well, I'm happy to say once again I'm back into journalism. So the conservative journalist moniker has returned. So that's just a small update there, and I'm looking forward to the challenge ahead and jumping back into this new career path and happily working for the Laurel Leader Call. They are Mississippi In my opinion, they are Mississippi's conservative newspaper. Yes, they're focused on our local area, but if you read the editorials, if you read the things out there, this is an unapologetically conservative newspaper. I couldn't be more proud to be joining that's team there, and am looking forward to again diving back into this line of work, back into this profession because, and I'll tell my listeners that part of the reason why I didn't pursue a career before now in print journalism is, in all honesty, I thought the medium was dying. I saw the writing on the wall. You had all these major corporations that were buying up small town newspapers and laying off longtime staff. I just didn't see a future there. But what I didn't understand, and what I didn't see at the time, was a vision that people like Jim Sigelski had local people who were willing to purchase the local newspaper or start their own newspapers and have a true family vibe, a true local, locally owned newspaper. So I couldn't be more excited to be joining the staff there at the Laurel Leader Call. And that's the only reason why I bring it up. So I really am excited about it. And if you've never checked out the Laurel Leader Call, if you're outside of our publishing area, you can always go to the Laurel Leader Call's website and check them out two days. So I am extremely excited to be joining the staff there, you know. Now, of course, let's get into the news of the day. We saw just the other day where Donald Trump dropped the bombshell that he had a plan, an idea of a US takeover of the Gaza Strip. This is a plan that he floated and came out and mentioned. Now. I have my own thoughts when it comes to the US owning the Gaza Strip, because, for one, I believe in the American first moniker, and I don't want to see US entangled over there in a mess that might involve my tax dollars going over there to rebuild the Godsa Strip. I don't want to see troops deployed over there to the Middle East, I just on its face, I'm not a fan of the idea. One of the things that I saw was that Senator ran Paul he pushed back against the idea, suggesting that the idea would portray the American First principle that Trump voters expect all said that the pursuit of peace should be that of Israel's and Israelis and Palestinians. I thought we voted for America First. We have no business contemplating yet another occupation to doom our treasury and spill our soldier's blood. The Senator made the comment in response to a post in which Secretary of State Marco Rubio declared on Tuesday that Gosam must be free from amas as At Potus shared today, the United States stands ready to lead and make Gozap beautiful again. Our pursuit is one of lasting peace. I tend to aside with Senator ran Paul. Now, the White House has since come out and they claim that this proposed takeover of the Gaza Strip will not cost the American taxpayers one dime. They said that they have no intention of sending troops there. So it's an interesting proposal, because again, if you're taking over the Gaza strip and trying to rebuild it. The question then comes, how do you do it without true American investment? How do you do this without boots on the ground in nation building? But they say that they do not see that happening, They do not want that that the President has not committed to putting boots on the ground in Gaza and reiterate that the President has no intention of paying for rebuilding Gaza. It since come out as well that this could just be a negotiation ploy, a tactic to try to get Israel and Hamas to the negotiation table to try to build the piece back up. We've seen Donald Trump in the last couple of days. Remember we were told of the pending trade war with Mexico and Canada, only to have them blink before the twenty five percent tariffs were ever put in place. So we've already seen that Trump has in his second term gone very gross, very aggressive with his negotiation tactics, and the first couple he's been very successful. I'm not sure how this plays out. I'm not sure how this leads to Israel and Hamas coming to a better understanding, But I will be clear on this as much as I support Donald Trump. In no way, shape or form do I support my tax dollars going overseas to rebuild Gaza. In no way, shape or form. Do I support our military going over to Gaza in forming another occupation. If it is an negotiation tactic, then we'll see how this works out. But I definitely agree more with rand Paul on this one, which isn't surprising. Ran Paul is one of the best we have there in the Senate, without a doubt, But I'm willing to reserve judgment until we see exactly how things play out. If this is a negotiation tactic and it is one that works, and we're able to get them to formulate some type of deal that leads to a more stable region, that leads to them on their own without US dollars rebuilding Gaza themselves, then I'm okay with using it as a negotiation tactic. But I just want to be clear that I see no way that the United States can take control of Gaza without and some type of occupation, because I don't understand how you enforce certain things over there in that region without a show of force. We've seen for a long time how unstable the Middle East is Peace in the Middle East is one of those objectives that many American president has sought out and most have failed. Trump and his strong arm tactics the way he negotiates, maybe maybe that will work. Maybe floating the idea of a US takeover is the correct path to getting them to fix things themselves. I don't know. I just want to be clear that when it comes down to my tax dollars going overseas for this endeavor, which again the White House says is not going to happen. They say there's not going to be an occupation, that we're not putting boots on the ground. So again I'm not sure how we own Goza in that sense. If it's a ploy to get them to come to these understandings and it works, then it'll be one of the greatest employees that we've seen. But I again, I'm just at my whole thing because again, anybody who's a longtime listener of this show understands that I'm one of those people that deals in logic and reason, and I don't see an path to ownership without investment. I don't see a path to ownership that does not cost us money. I don't see a path to ownership that does not include American troops on the ground there. Again, I want to hear more, because again, if they're saying that this is not the case, there was a person who is familiar with the President's thinking who was granted a nomination, was granted whose identity was kept secret so that way he could speak candidly. He said, and I quote, this was a get your ass to the negotiation table message. He compared it to Trump's threats of a trade war with America's neighbors and said it was just like the twenty five percent tariffs on Canada. Again, this is a very very interesting because according to White House Press Secretary Caroline Levette said that there's no written plan, So they don't have any written plan on the table. The real question is will this negotiation tactic work. Will a threat of a US takeover will that be enough to get both sides to figure out some way to fix things on their own. If we're already saying that there's no teeth in the thread, is there a real reason? Is there a real idea for them to fear that and actually go back to the negotiation table and come up with an answer. I don't know, again, the so called experts told us that Trump's twenty five percent tariff thread on Mexico and Canada was going to blow up in his face, that this was going to be a disaster for Americans in the American economy, that there was no way he would is going to win that battle. And yet before the tariffs ever even went into effect, Trump effectively won the battle. He hadn't won the war yet, because again, as you know, the tariffs have only been delayed for thirty days. They're more concessions that those two countries have to make before they're completely off the board. But I'm also not going to sit here and say that seeing Trump in his Art of the Deal type negotiations at work against Canadem Mexico, I'm not ready to completely discount the ability to make them fix things on their own. I just again, I don't see a path here to owning Gaza that doesn't lead to American taxpayers flipping the bill and American soldiers potentially spilling blood to try to make this happen. I hope that the White House saying that this is not going to be the case, that this is not an idea that will cost us a dime that this is not an idea that will involve in occupation, sending US troops over there. But and for now, I guess we just have to take that at face value because we don't know how this works. There's no written proposal by the White House's own admission. One thing I know for sure that we have already seen in the early days of the Trump administration is a stronger president, a stronger figurehead for our nation. Joe Biden would have never gotten those concession out of Canada and Mexico. Joe Biden would still be trying to turn a blind eye to the problem of illegal immigration in this country. We've seen a very aggressive administration in these early days, and they've been effective in the early days and things that we've seen, So why I don't support an idea of the United States owning Gaza if it's if it's an idea a threat that brings them back to the table where true negotiations will actually happen. We'll see, we'll see, But I just I don't know. But I also know not to underestimate the art of the deal type negotiations based on what we've already seen. But I don't think that we have to worry about the United States owning gods because I just don't see it as a feasible true option. Maybe a threat can be made that will ultimately gain the result that we all want to see. But the idea on its premise, I stand with Rand Paul on that one, because again, our idea, what we the American people voted for, was an American first idea. Far too long, this country has taken a back seat to our foreign neighbors, not just the ones closest to us, but overseas as well. We've constantly bended the knee to every foreign entity that wanted to push us around. One thing we can know for sure is Trump's not going to be that type of president. He's not going to bend the knee. He's going to stand up to these foreign leaders. He's going to push back. That's the type of leadership that we want. But the biggest thing that the American public wants first and foremost is America first policies. I think that's what he's going to deliver on this owning gaza idea aside I'm hoping that it is a negotiation tactic. I'm hoping that it is a successful negotiation tactic because I just don't see the path. I don't see the path without those investments that have already talked about. I just don't see a way that we'd be able to maintain an ownership without some show a force in the region who knows what they're thinking at the moment. If it gets them talking and it moves the negotiations in the right path, then it's then I'm fine with that. I'm fine with you putting out the idle threat, but I'm not going to be one of these that are cheerleading that idea when I don't see a feasible path for it. Here's the thing, and I want to be clear with people. It's okay to support Donald Trump, but you don't have to agree with everything. If you see something and you're got questions about it, or you just flat out don't like it, it's okay to say that you disagree. It's okay to say okay on this one. I don't know that I'm with you. I think we've fallen so far into the tribalistic camps where any one who might be critical of an idea or anything that's floated is labeled an enemy and I don't like that. I don't like the fact that there are folks out there that know full well that there are people like Rand Paul that are staunch conservatives and are always consistent, they always stand their ground. They're not just blind followers. They're out in the front lines. They're actually trying to lead the charge of conservatism. I don't like seeing folks try to be critical of Rand Paul because he point out an obvious objection. He pointed out an obvious question about us being America first. That doesn't make him anti Trump. That doesn't make him a problem for Donald Trump. That just makes him consistent with his values. That makes him consistent with his promises to the people that have voted for him. I have no problem with that. And I'll be clear right now that there may be some policies and there may be some ideas down the road the next four years that I disagree with, and I'm not going to shy away from saying I disagree with it just because it's floated from Donald Trump or Republicans. That's how we get into trouble is when we're not paying close enough attention because we are so ramped up in a personality, we're so ramped up. Look, I believe that Donald Trump's second term is going to be a good one. I think it's going to improve our country. But I'm also not naive enough to believe that I'm going to agree with every little thing that he comes up with. It's okay to disagree with him. It doesn't mean that you're anti Trump. But we're so wrapped up in these tribes. We're so wrapped up again. If you're listening to my conversation now, if you're listening to the things that are being said, in no way, shape or form, have I attacked the president. In no way, shape or form, have I ridiculed him. I'm just asking questions and stating a fact that I'm not a fan of a proposed ownership of Gaza. That doesn't make me anti Trump, because at the same time, I already acknowledged that he was successful in using the threat of twenty five percent tariffs to get Canada and Mexico to cave, So we know that he has a good negotiation tactic. So that could be all this is. But I don't want to fall into that trap of the hero worship, even of a Donald Trump, because that's how you get yourself in trouble. I live in a state, in the state of Mississippi that is has a Republican governor an alleged Republican lieutenant governor. Every major office in the state is held by Republicans. The Senate is allegedly controlled by Republicans, the House is allegedly controlled by Republicans. The party controls those apparatuses based on the sheer number of alleged Republicans elected. But I also live in a state that currently has two bills pending designed to protect billionaire pesticide manufacturers and sellers from liability when they cause harm to innocent Mississippians. These bills, if they become law, and I'm reading directly off of a post from Senator Chris McDaniel that says that first, these two things will happen. First, farmers, workers, and consumers lose their right to sue if pestified harm if pesticides harm them or their land. Second, children and families exposed to harmful pestified sides sprayed near home, schools, or playgrounds would have no recourse if they get sick. These two Senate bills, or I mean these two bills are Senate Bill twenty four to seventy two and House Bill twelve twenty one, and they're bad bills in my state. And these are two apparatuses that are controlled by alleged Republicans. These bills are a perfect example of why we can't just turn a blind eye because we've got Republican leadership in office. These two bills are perfect examples of how if you're not paying attention to what they're doing. And let's rest assured that a pestified side bill is not one that most people are going to pay attention to, but it has far reaching problems for you. It's probably is a bill. You should be paying very close attention to these two bills, and if you live in the state of Mississippi, I strongly encourage you to blow up the switchboards and tell them to vote Noah on these two bills because they're disastrous and they're not designed to help the people. Lobbyist money is a real thing, and a lot of these politicians don't care what you think because you're not able to donate as much money as that big wig that is asking them to alter these bills. It's a perfect and the reason I use these as an example. I'm not saying that Donald Trump is going down that path, because I don't believe that he is, but I do believe that Republicans will because they are in my state. I do believe that some of the Republicans who have wrapped themselves up in Donald Trump, who don't believe in the Trump agenda, but they'll pretend they do just so that way you'll fall for them and fall for whatever they try to push forward. I believe that those type of Republicans are out there, and I believe that as long as we are following into this tramp of tribalism, that we set ourselves up for seeing bad bills like this becoming law. We set ourselves up for bad legislation like this to move forward and advance. The threat is not just there in Washington. The threats right there in your home states, the threats right there where you live in your state capital. It's own us to make sure that we stay protected. And we can't just sit back and accept because we have Republican leadership that everything they do is right. We can't sit back and accept just because we like a strong personality that we have to agree with everything they put forth because sometimes they're going to be wrong, and it is okay to disagree with them, no matter how much you like them on particular issues, because when you see bad bills like that, then you understand the possibilities are out there. And that's the whole point of the opening of tonight's shows. I just want you to think. I want you to be critical in your thinking. Don't get wrapped up in a personality. Don't get rapped up in Republican is right, because they're not always right. A lot of times they're one hundred percent wrong because lobbyists have their hands in their pockets, and even with a strong leader like a Donald Trump, bad legislation may get through and it may not even be anything he's champion, but it got past them somehow. Maybe he just didn't understand what it was, or whatever the case. So the point here is that it's okay the voice your concerned, your opposition to an idea, to a bill, whatever it is. It doesn't matter if the party that you may vote for more regularly than not is the one behind bad pieces of legislation or bad ideas. You shouldn't be afraid to call it out. You should be perfectly Okay to push forth your opinion that it might be a bad idea, this whole Gaza ownership thing. I'm willing to accept that as a negotiation tactic, because I, for one don't think that Donald Trump is naive enough to believe that we can take ownership of Gaza without spending money, without putting boots on the ground. But I think that he is just trying once again to strong arm these foreign leaders into doing what's right, doing what needs to happen, and figure out a way to get back to the negotiation tables with one another. We'll see how this plays out. But again I'll be clear, I don't support a United States ownership of Gaza merely because I just don't see a path to do it that doesn't cost us. This is the right Side Radio program. We're going to pause right here for a quick commercial break. We'll be right back. The Midnight Ride the home of the anti establishment movement. This network features great programming such as Chris McDaniel's America, God and Country, The Right Side Radio Show, Paul Revere's Liberty Layer, and many more coming soon. So check out the Midnight Ride today. Head to the Midnight Ride dot com and check out all the content. All right, guys, welcome back to the Right Side radio program. We're gonna switch gears and talk about a little bit more news here, because sir Corey Booker is in the news again. He spoke at a rally outside of the Capitol Building in Washington on Wednesday in protest of Elon musk sweep of the US Agency for International Development. He said that we will fight their violation of civil service laws. We will fight their violation of civil rights laws. We will fight their violation of separation of powers. We will fight their violation of our constitution of the United States of America. We will not shut up, we will stick up, we will rise up. Of course, this is because Trump does not like the fact that they are putting cuts to the agency funding controversial programs which, according to the White House, gave one point five million to advance diversity equity inclusion in Siberia's workplaces and businesses. So again, Corey Booker is concerned that we're not spending money in foreign country, is trying to force DEEI policies on them. First off, let me be clear here, mister Booker, because it is none of the United States business what these foreign nations do as far as their government, and we shouldn't spend a single dollar trying to push this garbage in our own country, let alone in foreign nations. It's insane when you watch it because you see that you've got Corey Booker being angry about the fact that American tax dollars are being spent on issues in foreign countries. Corey Booker would rather millions of dollars go to these foreign nations just so we can push this ridiculous DEI narrative. He talks about standing up for the US Constitution in his statement there that I read you, how is it standing up for the US Constitution when we're cutting pointless programs. It's insane to me because again he's having a meltdown. He's having a meltdown because American tax dollars aren't going to wasteful projects in foreign nations. Look, I can tell you right now they don't care what we think, and I can promise you this too. They're probably taking that tax dollars that is meant to go to push your precious DEI narrative, and they're probably spinning it wherever they want. This is actually a good thing to see that Elon Musk and his new group is finding wasteful spenditures like this, and we're seeing cuts made at the suggestion of it. You can lay out whatever attacks you want, but it's nothing more than grand standing, grand standing for your own pet projects. It's grand standing for the sake of grand standing. Again, this is Democrat playbook one oh one, Divide and conquer. If they can make this seem even though this is intended for nations outside of the United States of America, but he's going to make this sound like that this is somehow harming Americans. Of course, Corey Booker wants the initiatives to be pushed throughout the United States of America. That is who he is, that's what he believes. He is definitely not America first. He is part of the group that would love to see America be shamed. He is part of the group that would love to see America take a back seat, because again, we've been so bad for so long. Cory Booker is a clown. He's somebody that we have known for a long time. He's a clown, and he just continues to show it. The attacks on Elon Musk and the Doge group have intensified, and the real question is why are they so scared again? The folks that are opposing Elon Musk and this new government agency are the same folks who thought we needed to spend way more money on him, invested in more ires agents. Instead of trying to figure out a way to make sure that Americans got more of their own hard earned money back, we were wanting to try to figure out a way to punish Americans so that way we can send money to these foreign nations for nonsense like this. Enough is enough, people. Thank god Donald Trump won in November because this type of stuff can be exposed. And this further proves the disconnect that the Democrats have with the American voters. They have yet to understand that these very initiatives that Corey Booker is trying to fight for so hard, these very initiatives, they're the ones that have led to their defeats. These very initiatives that Corey Hooker wants to get up there and give his grand standing speech before a group of knuckleheaded protesters. They're the ones who don't understand that these type of things are the reason why they lost these elections. They're not living in the real world. They're not living in reality, and they don't care to live in reality because as far as they're concern they're on the right side of the issue. They've yet to get why they lost last year. They don't see the tea leaves that were thrown right before their feet. They still think that these are the issues that will win them elections, and I can assure you they're not. I can assure you that those are the reasons why these type of idiot a grand standing things. If you listen to the latest morning Coffee that I put out this morning, or if you're listening to this on Thursday. On Wednesday morning, I talked about Chuck Schumer in his silly grandstanding of his own, where Chuck Schumer was trying to attack the tear twenty five percent tariffs that Trump threatened to put on Canada and Mexico. Of course he did this before they both blinked, but in it he stood up there and held up a Corona beer and a avocado and talking about how this was going to affect your beer and your quack. Instead of saying guacamole, you know, he wanted to be hip too and say quawk, although if you just watched the video, Chuck Schumer is anything but hip. But it just continues to show how completely disconnected Democrats truly are. They don't want to argue issues, they want to push agendas. And that's part of the problem. Until we can get back to actually debating issues at hand. When all we're doing is grand standing and pointing out or trying to push an agenda, we're not getting anywhere. But Democrats love to divide and conquer. That has always been their mindset. Why do you think they always flocked to whatever the newest group that they can label the newest minority group. Rest assured. Democrats don't care about the alphabet mafia. They don't care about the transgender community. They only see them as a group that they can exploit, a group that they can marginalize and turn into a voting block for them. But what they don't understand is they're more Americans that disagree with these agendas that they continue to try to push. They're more Americans that disagree with them. And we saw that last year because they stood up to them. They stood up to them, and they voted out their president. They voted the control of the Senate out of the Democrats' hands. They made sure that Republicans maintain control of the House. This happened because what you're selling the American public, we're not buying. Hopefully they never fully understand that, because if they figure it out and start to try to pretend they're not for it, and they get back in power, they're only going to push those agendas once again. Because I don't believe that they've learned a lesson. I believe if they drop them, which right now they've consistently not dropped them. Before we go to the break too, I want to talk about our good friend AOC there in New York because she also wanted to take a shot at Elon Musk, where she said that he is one of the most unintelligent billionaires she has ever seen. AOC, who are you to talk about anyone's intelligence. I've watched you speak, I've listened to the nonsense that comes out of your mouth, and I can say this, not only are you one of the most unintelligent people in the halls of Congress I've ever seen, you're just flat out stupid. If you want to sit there and attack the intelligence of Elon Musk, that speaks volumes about how stupid you are. But again that goes back to how much they fear what he's finding. She doesn't care much like Corey Bucker Booker. She doesn't care about wasting yours or minds tax dollars. She doesn't care about that. She's all just like Booker, just like Schumer, she is merely someone who is up there pushing agenda. She's not arguing issues. She's arguing agenda. And that's the problem, and that's why they will continue to lose. Look, I have no problem with Democrats losing. I quite enjoy it. I just wish the Republican Party was a little bit stronger. I wish the Republican Party would follow through with some of their campaign promises. I believe Donald Trump is going to try to follow through this campaign promises, but I'm still very skeptical of those weak kneed Rhinos in the House and the Senate because I see example after example of their failures and them not understanding this is the right Side Radio program. We'll be right back. Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairshald' so the Right Side Radio Program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My Pillow's patent at interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative fill then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of Mine Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that My Pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own, and I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between midnight and ride and remember enter the promo code m d Night r Ide and say big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had. All right, guys, here, welcome back to the Right Side Radio program. Here we are on the home stretch of the radio show, the final segment of the program today. And if you've been listening to the shows lately, one of the things I've been very critical of is how long politicians stay in office. The fact that we have politicians that effectively die of old age while they're still in office is a problem in our country. We can never get an influx of new ideas when we're constantly electing the same people over and over again. We can never move the needle in a better direction. If we look up there and all we see in the halls of Congress in the Senate chambers are fossils. It's a problem. It's something we have seen. And another example of that is news coming out today that Mitch McConnell was escorted out of the Capitol in a wheelchair today after the eighty two year old senator filled twice in short secession. One of McConnell's falls occurred out on stairs outside the Senate chamber, causing panic looks to flash across his congressional staff and security detail. A group which include his Republican colleagues, reportedly rushed to surround McConnell and help him back to his feet, who was able to walk on his own to a Senate lunch, but he fell again during the lunch meeting. Look, I don't want to kid myself Anybody who's a listener of this program knows that I'm not a Mitch McConnell fan, But I don't want to see it will happen to him either. But I will call him out because he shouldn't still be in the Senate. He's eighty two years old. It's been pastime for him to go. He just gave up his leadership, yet he's going to serve out his term. If his health holds up for him, that would be a big if. At this point, he's not alone, as you know, because you've got oldest dark Nancy Pelosi over on the House side. You've got other fossils that are continuing to be in the Senate in the House. This is nothing new, but it is a problem, and it's not what the founders intended. The founders never intended for people to go to Washington and stay there to make it their careers. The idea of term limits, we've talked about that, and we understand that that's probably a pipe dream because the power brokers don't want to give it away. But can we at least institute an age cap. You hit seventy five years old, you have to step down. You can't well you can serve out your term, but after after you hit seventy five, you can't run again. Can we can we do something like that? We have age requirements, you have to hit a certain age before you can run for certain offices. Why can't we do the same for the halls of Congress. Why can't we do the same for senators and congress people. Why can't we do the same for them? But flip it and put it age where you have to. You have to stop running for office. McConnell. Despite my differences with him, despite the fact that I am if I lived in this state, there's no way in hell i'd ever vote for Mitch McConnell. I'm not going to wish ill on him, even though I think he's been terrible and a problem for our country. He is the face of the Republican establishment, without a doubt, But he's also the face of everything that is wrong with our current political system. The fact that the elite political class go up there and stay up there until they die is a problem. We don't elect people to be our rulers. That's one of the biggest things I cringe from whenever I hear somebody say refer to someone in the Senate, someone in the House as our leaders. They're not our leaders. People, there are representatives. Sadly, we've seen time and time again that the American electorate is not smart enough to vote people out. They will fall for the trap and the big spending money that incumbents have, and they will stay in office as long as they want to in most cases. But at some point, at some point, we have to think about what's right. And this looks like elderly abuse. The fact that the man can't even stay on his feet and is having trouble and had to be wheeled out in a wheelchair, that's not a good look for anybody. McConnell should just go ahead and resign. My prediction is he will resign before his term is up because that's the easiest way for the establishment to maintain control of the seat, because whoever they appoint then gets the power of incumbency when they actually have to run for that seat. It's a time tested, true tradition that law standing politicians, if they do leave office before death, they normally resign before their term is up, and that protects the seat for the establishment. That's part of the reason why we constantly see the establishment win. That's part of the reason why we constantly see the establishment maintain its power. It would be nice if we had an age limit on the top side, that once you hit seventy five years old, you're ineligible of running again. That could solve some of our problems. Maybe even make it young whatever you want. You want it to be seventy, I'm fine with that. But at some point, at some point, if we want to get away from constantly having fossils who fall asleep hot theory up there allegedly representing you, If we want to get away from that, it'll never pass. That's a pipe dream. I understand that, because again, these fossils, they don't want to give up power. There's a reason they don't just go ahead and leave on their own in most instances. But man, it makes sense, doesn't It would make perfect sense to just put a age cap on them, where, hey, you hit this age, you can't run again. I would be for it. I think most Americans, if they were honest with themselves and they actually looked at stuff with logic reason, they would be for it as well. Switching gears in the final story before we wrap up this episode of the right Side radio program. The NCAA now has respond to President Donald Trump's executive order to keep biological men out of women's sports. Of course, you know, Trump signed the No Men in Women's Sports Executive Order. NCAA President Charlie Baker responded to the executive order in a statement, saying it provided a clear national standard. Baker said that the NCAA Board of Governors would review it and take steps to align with the organization's policies in the upcoming days. Their statement said that the NCAA is an organization made up of one thousand, one hundred colleges and universities in all fifty states that collectively enroll more than five hundred thirty thousand student athletes. We strongly believe that clear, consistent, and uniform eligibility standards would best serve today's student athletes instead of a patchwork of conflicting state laws and court decisions. To that end, President Trump's executive order provides a clear national standard. The NCAA Board of Governors is reviewing the executive order and will take necessary steps to align the NCAA policy in the coming days, subject to further guidance from the administration. The Association will continue to help foster welcoming environments on campuses for all student athletes. We stand ready to assist schools as they look for ways to support any student athlete affected by changes in the policy. The NCAA is already getting ready to bend a knee because the guidelines are there. It's sad that something like that was ever even necessary. It was sad that we have to say that men have no place in women's sports. But we've gotten to that point because insane radical liberals have come in and as I talked about in the segment before, democrats finding a group that they can segment, a group that they can push a certain narrative towards to pretend that they are there for them, a new part of the victim class. That's something that democrats find very important. They love creating a new group in the victim class. And that's the only thing reason why they ever even pushed this trans nonsense upon us. You know, they were the ones who for years claim to be the champions of women, yet they've actively worked hard to take opportunities away from little girls and women across this country with this nonsense. The NCAA already taking the steps to abide by the executive order is a positive step. Make no mistake. I'm not always the biggest fan of executive orders. I've been clear on that for a long time. But in this instance, I'm happy to see that your little girl won't be denied an opportunity to play sports because there's some boy who is confused, and because we are encouraging the live your truth nonsense, he's allowed to take her spot on the girls team. Knowing that that might go away is a good thing in my mind. Of course, I'm sure are Booker, Chucky Schumer, and AOC you will be at a rally somewhere to protest protecting women in sports, because that's what they do. They're insane people, as I've said repeatedly, and we've seen evidence. As I close out this show, just if there's anything you can take away from tonight, just remember there's going to be times in the next four years where you may see something with the Trump administration pushes that you don't agree with. That doesn't make you less of a conservative, that doesn't make you less of a patriot, that doesn't make you less of a Donald Trump supporter. That just makes you human. That makes you honest, because I can tell you this, They're always going to be disagreements. If you're married, you underst that you and your wife probably disagree on sixty five percent of things, but you still make your union work. And it's the same principle here. I hope that people understand that message. And we're not going to label folks like Grand Paul or myself who are critical of one idea as someone who is anti Trump, because that couldn't be further from the truth. We'll see. I just am not a fan of the tribalism no matter which way the wind is flong. This has been the right Side Radio program. Thank y'all so much for listening. We'll see you again. Real Sick. It's Gay River Resort, The Midnight Ride, the home of the anti establishment movement. This network features great programming such as Chris McDaniel's America, God and Country, The right Side Radio Show, Paul Revere's Liberty Layer, and many more coming soon. So check out The Midnight Ride today. Head to the Midnight Ride dot com and check out all the amazing content