Speaker 1: We have a special guest. She's bold, she's blunt, and she's never been afraid to stir the pot.
Speaker 2: The one and only Miss Brandy Glanville.
Speaker 1: Hello and welcome. I'm excited to have you on the Private Talk couch to get to know you a little bit more. I've heard so many wonderful things about you, and I've seen you on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. So it's like, you know, it's a mixture of everything. But I wanted to see the un in front of me.
Speaker 3: I wish I was. We're private, I wish I could private talk every I'm the open book.
Speaker 1: But that's what it's like, two girlfriends getting to know each other where we don't know each other that well, but by the end, it's like we're having.
Speaker 3: A Kiki Listen. I'm down for it. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. So you recently had a really you know, crazy episode just last night, you know, you had you had to call nine one one. You woke up and you couldn't move your neck. Like that's one thank you for coming after all of this, you see, Lena mean, talk about that experience. I know you've gone through a lot of health issues recently and you kind of are just don't know what to do, and when you wake up and something like that, it's like a pairing situation, like can you tell us how the day went yesterday and what the outcome of that is.
Speaker 3: Well, the outcome I can tell you was that Kaiser had a Brady Glenview housewife's fit and it was there was blood everywhere. I'm not gonna lie, oh but bloody mess. It was a bloody mess. Okay, okay, yes, So we're still trying to get to the bottom of what's going on. No one actually knows. It's been almost two years. My face was swelling up a lot, and then it started snaking in and then like I'll have good bait, good days and bad days, and then my skin turns gray, which is I'll show you the video after. It's disgusting, but there's something wrong. And the guy, the year guy said to me, like, you really need to see a doctor. I'm like, okay, I'm a fucking loser. I'm like, I'm in the emergency room because I could not move for four hours, Like that is an emergency and that's terrifying.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I mean, when you wake up like you're supposed to hear every single day, and then it's like you can't move.
Speaker 3: I've never had that in my life. And I felt one's downstairs ring and I'm like, no kids are at home, and I'm like, what theatrifie so fucking And thank god my dog jumped from my stomach because like it kind of jerked me up. So I drew my arm over to get the drawn and then I was like I got up and not just hurt my neck, but anyway. Then I was like, I called my doctor that isn't from Kaiser, Yes, I hate you Kaiser, and she's like, called nine on one right away, and I did, and they basically just were like, was that the.
Speaker 1: First time that those symptoms that happened. I know that you've been kind of dealing with this health stuff for quite a bit, but it does it kind of get oh, nothing new every time or no, no.
Speaker 3: It's the same. But it used to just be on the left side of my face, and now it's on my whole head and it's on my neck, it's moving down my left arm, so's something's growing and it's getting It's like I don't want to wake up and not wake up one.
Speaker 1: Day for sure.
Speaker 3: And so the fact that it's you know, I've been on an antibiotics straight for almost two years and I hate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's just like you're just taking over your life.
Speaker 3: It has kind of you know.
Speaker 1: It's it's because it's like it's frustrating when you have something that you know for sure is happening to your body that you've had your whole life, and then people like either think you're lying or think you're like trying to do things for the potential, and it's like, why would I want to do this to myself. It's unfortunate that has to happen. So, because you're so vocal with you know, your health and everything like that, how is the community that you've built kind of been How have they been for you? Have they been an advocate for you, given you a place where you can kind of tell your woes and kind of like get feedback, or have they been negative?
Speaker 3: Well, So for the first almost year, I didn't tell anyone, okay, and I was going through some you know, reality we I'm already drunk reality TV bullshit, and so everyone's like, oh, she disappeared, she's guilty, she's done something wrong that she's tucking in her tail, and she left, and meanwhile I was having lumps, my face was ding like gymnastics. And so finally, one night drinking and instagramming, and I was like, somebody's like, oh, yeah, she's deaf, guilty like she does. She always says, you know what's up. And so finally I'm like, fuck you all, this is what I look like. And I sent a picture out and then all of a sudden the next day and it was something I didn't want to share because I thought I could get a grasp on it, get it figured out, and then come back and be cute again. And I kind of in sharing it, I felt a fucking giant relief and I allowed to cuss.
Speaker 2: By the ways, Okay, sorry, do you regret sharing it?
Speaker 1: I know that you say that's a relief, but at the time it's like something almost kind of feel like you were backed in a corner, because it's like, yeah, people are like accusing you of not coming out and coming forth because you are so you know, voiceful about your opinions and your actions.
Speaker 3: And now it's like, I don't regret sharing it, only because I have found a community online of men and women that have the same symptoms and have no answers, and so we're all now in this group text, and you know, we're talking to each other about different things that have happened, and there is something that is going on that no doctors can figure out. And this is all across the United States. I'm sure it's happening in Europe. But everyone I'm talking to online, I found my community. I have my village.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: I feel like if anything, that's kind of brought the fresh air where it's like almost where it's like at some point, I'm sure you kind of maybe feel crazy or.
Speaker 3: Like I'm just I'm sick of complaining. Yeah, and I like that's what I did to you. I'm like, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Like I don't I don't even answer my phone anymore because when someone says how are you, I don't want to be like wow at the hospital and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I also feel in a sense of like you finding your community and like you being such a voiceable person as an advocacy of maybe figuring out what this really is and busting down the doors and being like no, I am going to keep telling you. And I mean I'm going to come back, and if it means I'm complaining, then I'm complaining. But this is your health. You know, you have kids, you have a legacy of a brand, and you know, a business entrepreneur and all these things where it's like you have something to fight for, and so everybody else is out there too. It's like I think it's sometimes I want to give them a voice and fortunate unfortunately to kind of stir the pot of what's happening really in the metatile or even like with you know, insurance people too, and just like them not really being as educated as you're supposed to.
Speaker 3: No, their answerquation, they're like they're very they're old, set in their ways. It's like when someone has cancer, they just throw camo at them and like chemera radiation. That's that's My best friend has cancer, by the way, and that's not like listen, we make fun of it. He's like, oh, now you're sick too. Oh it wasn't about you for a hot second. You had to make it about you. So we laugh at it and we like we try to make it funny, but like the whole like honestly, like just having these women and they's been like have an outlet where you can complain and we can share pictures that no one's ever going to see, and we can you know, listen, I might be doing something for these people and for myself that it's going to shine a light on all of this, or that is the plan.
Speaker 1: Do you have any like you know, I know that things kind of change, and like even yesterday as a setback, I'm sure for like where your growth has kind of been with this, But is there any kind of plan on what to do or what's next or is it just what happens?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I might just get on a plane and go to the Mayo Clinic and not leave. I was like planning to stay at Kaiser. I was trying not to leave. So this doctor pissed me the fuck off, like he was so condescending and so rude. And then they did a cat skin and like you have a ton of inflammation, like all in your neck and the reason the door. My other doctor from CEDAR said call nine one one. She thought it might be meningitis, and very well could be. They're like, you know, I said, you treat that. How you find that out is like with a spinal tap. So are you saying you want a spinal tap? And like you, who wants? But by the way, I've had one and I want to be better. It's for two fucking years. I want I maybe have like two years of looking hot left. So this is not hot. It's not been hot for two years. I need to get my groove back. My person needs to get on.
Speaker 2: How do we get your groove at? Brandy?
Speaker 3: Girl?
Speaker 1: I heard that you know you've been very vocal, even celibate for two years, and I feel like, not my choice. Well I understand that, but I also feel like me being Alexis Texas and being in the adult industry and not anymore. But two years is suck?
Speaker 3: Girl?
Speaker 2: Do you even think about sex anymore?
Speaker 3: All of the time?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: It's are you?
Speaker 1: Are you masturbating?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 2: So how often do you masturbate a day?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Every day?
Speaker 3: But okay, like so do you feel depends?
Speaker 2: That's why every place is the.
Speaker 3: I need human but I need human touch. I need to be thrown around. I need I need to feel like a girl because I feel like I'm such a boss bitch, like I'm the dad and the mom for my kids.
Speaker 1: Like so you want an alpha male because I'm alpha, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm like you, like we're boss witches, we do shit. I want to feel like a girl, and but I also want to feel pretty. And this is the most insecure I've ever been in my life where I don't want to I ically, I don't want to leave the house. The last thing I'm thinking about is like having someone look at my face. I mean, I guess they could put a pillow over me.
Speaker 1: Girl. No, I think it's one of those things. And it's kind of like a interesting because I could people could say so many things to you and then it doesn't relate. You know, you're not going through what you're going personally through. But I also feel like too, it's like a learning lessons of that sometimes the outside beauty is like less important than what's inside your heart and like who your true and core is. It's like working on that in your self worth is like what's on the outside that's for everybody else. For you is like I think you're a beautiful bright light and I think that that doesn't have anything to do unfortunately with your health right now, it's making you feel like here, but I feel like there's a there will come a time where it's like, you know what, like this is just who I am and how I am. I saying people go through accidents and when they stay married with somebody doing these things where it's sometimes those things are a little bit more vain, where it's like I don't think, I feel like we kind of mis see what's going on with where it's like.
Speaker 3: I think for me, like just coming up like I uaster model for like my life and then I met this handsome actor. I got married, and it was always about looks, looked looks and then and I always would say to my kids, because they're very handsome, they would look in the mirror for I'm like, guys, looks fade like that was my favorite thing to say, looks fake guys. It's about the inside if the inside doesn't match you outside, and it does for them, but they are a little cocky. But I did think that there's a purpose for this, like I am supposed to help these A couple of these women that I've been talking with have had this go around.
Speaker 2: For six years, wow, six years.
Speaker 3: And they've been what they've sent me like what that they've tried, you know, home remedies and all they have helped more than anything a doctor has done for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm you know, for me, I'm very like spiritual and like in the EmPATH and those realms of things and even you know, I take fourteen different environments. But it's like from Siemas to the taxi Doyle and all these things where it's like, I think the more holistic time nowadays is showing us, especially now that all these incidents are happening with medical things and like the greed of what that industry is right of where it's like.
Speaker 2: Do you really want to help people or do you want to help people suffer?
Speaker 1: Because there are like medicines out there that could do those things that are on a homeopathic type of No.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'm not having access to them, right.
Speaker 1: I think that don't have insurance or you know, I can afford the remedy or like the pills or the steroids or whatever the things that you need to like kind of fight.
Speaker 3: I would say, like I told my kids, if I was a Kardashian, I would have been fixed two days. This would not be happening for two years. Yeah, I would be at the best doctors in Switzerland. Or where the fuck ever, and it would have just been fixed. I just feel like, you know, when you don't have the access to proper medical care because you can't afford it, that's when you really do have to turn to community and social media and all of these things, and because that's what that's all you have, you know, it can be a little bit like jauntao isolated.
Speaker 2: Like you said, you don't want to go out, you don't want to say things.
Speaker 1: But at least like in like Computer I mean, or like the computer Keyboard Warriors, how they say it's like they're positively for you in this sense where I feel like it's kind of cool that you they've found a community for you to kind of not necessarily a leader, but to kind of bring them together to show.
Speaker 3: I want to find out what's wrong with all of us, all those things like I want. I feel like this is probably happening to me partly because I'm supposed to use my platform for good, Like I don't know that I necessarily have done that, And I mean, like I tried to do try to live a great life and like be sweet and be a good person, but I haven't like really used it. I mean I did raise a lot of money for some charities and whatnot. But now that this is a difference to right personal well, and it's sad that it took that for me to want to use this platform for that. But I do always want to try to help everyone when I can. But of course, like having it personally happening to me right now has made me like this journey. Now, I feel like I have weight on my shoulders because these other people are depending on me and I want to do this for them, and that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to make it get done.
Speaker 2: Yeahirl, you're gonna get it done.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get it done. Let's get back, Yes, girls, get back to getting back because.
Speaker 3: Two years, Like, girl, that's not my choy.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I just do you remember the last Yes I do.
Speaker 3: I don't, but I could.
Speaker 1: Was it good?
Speaker 3: Yes? It was very good?
Speaker 1: Okay, so why don't you that's the last one you had? Like for me, it's like I don't have to watch something. I could just go back to my experiences.
Speaker 3: I really don't like him. Okay, So it was it was like great sex, but bad human.
Speaker 1: Toxic, So that's what sometimes makes the sex kind of good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was totally good, but like there's no empathy there, like like he's like, you want to fuck, and like I don't want to fuck when I like when I'm he's all about the aesthetic, okay, you know what I mean? And and my whole thing is like I like getting dressed up. I like I do like a little performance art and then you like to put.
Speaker 1: On a show. I love it, Okay, I'd like to wear outfits.
Speaker 3: I buy lingerie for myself and more so when I don't have boyfriends, which is the weirdest thing.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I will walk around laundry in my house in a robe all that time.
Speaker 3: I still do, and like my kids are like, mom, no, they just put it away. Could you put a bram? My friends a point?
Speaker 1: But I'm like, oh, I feel like there has to be like a way that this taxes could help, you know, like get your groove back. I feel like, yeah, it's fine. What is like your standards and requirement for like the next one that you're gonna fuck? Is it because they're not like putting it out there? Or is it do you want it to be a booty called You're you looking for something serious?
Speaker 3: I'm not a start anything else from having sex for two years. Like I'm just I'm feeling really insecure about my my face okay, and like it will just sink in your turn great at any point and you don't get to choose when it happens, and it's God forbid that happens. And I'm like, then you just leave, just reverse cowboy the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much doggy, Like there's other ways.
Speaker 2: That's not Saturday.
Speaker 3: I like also, like a romance, it just has to start like a little bit romantic. I'll tell you a lot more about this later.
Speaker 1: So you need to like you need like four play.
Speaker 3: I love for play. Yeah, but I mean like ultimately, I want to get what I want to what I want?
Speaker 1: What are you wanting to get?
Speaker 3: I want to get fucked properly.
Speaker 1: What is getting fucked properly means you just or No, I want to make I totally want to make out, like make out, makeout like all of the things. But that sounds like love making.
Speaker 3: No, I'm there's no love there. No, I just really love kissing. Like I've made up with all of my girlfriends may not band it, they're all like completely straight. I just thought I get drunk and I start kissing everyone.
Speaker 1: Okay, and so a lot of college girlfriends like you, and then they'd be the next day it'd be like, oh, we never kiss. I'm like, I have pictures, bitch, do.
Speaker 3: Not like, well, actually, can we take that hard hour? No? But like I've always just been like waste up. Well, I don't even know anymore because now I've been with women. But like before I had been with women, I always to joke that I was a waste up lesband okay, and then because I just I'm just very attractive, too beautiful women.
Speaker 1: And then there was a woman that you kiss that made your pea.
Speaker 3: Wet, and then you wanted to know there was a guy that fucking broke my heart. I decided to just try the whole girl show nanigans and it was good. It was like, great you would. Yeah, I have done it again, and I like, I like it, But I still like I love men.
Speaker 1: So you could fuck women but not be in a relationship with women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think that women.
Speaker 1: Because I'm like that work too much any one of me. But I like to fuck you and somebody be.
Speaker 3: The boss of me. Yeah, exactly, in the same Yeah, I like that please don't text me all day long the next day. I'm very like, I have like a dude like thing, like when they text me too much or they put emojis, it gives me cringe and I'm like, can't know you're a dude, like you're a man, like get it together. No, one we don't need like like these guns of emojis are a happy pace.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, you don't get the eggs emoi or banana no the West.
Speaker 3: You actually have that egg plant, you don't need to put it in a fucking emoji like like sup, Like.
Speaker 2: That means something a little.
Speaker 3: That's the one that does get me. That's the only one.
Speaker 1: Best friends.
Speaker 3: Exactly, we are similar.
Speaker 1: I like that. So you've also been very vocal about the men that you've used to have sex. But even though that's been two years.
Speaker 3: And my bench is pretty fucking hot.
Speaker 1: Which ride was the funnest.
Speaker 5: Um, Which, m that's a tough one because why because there's so many that I really only do great.
Speaker 2: Only excellence, I really did.
Speaker 3: They're all super hot and I can never be like I could.
Speaker 2: Never have a summer really hop of can't fuck.
Speaker 3: No exactly no, if they if they're hot and they can't funk, They're gone. Okay, so don't worry.
Speaker 2: Okay, So no repeat offending.
Speaker 1: I had to do it wife, because then the first time maybe a little, the first time she never should whatever, and then you should like know by that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I had that. Well I'm not allowed to talk about Room one podcast anymore. But there was a guy for like three years I met him. He was my uber driver, like super hot.
Speaker 1: Was he a struggling actor trying to be he.
Speaker 3: Was a model, but he was an uber driver and I think he might have been an escort as well, which I don't give two fucks when I have the strint Mercedes. And then my Australian friend invited him into my house, not that one, but my girlfriend Katrina. I'm like, he's gonna fucking steal something, what are you doing? Of course I ended up having sex with that.
Speaker 2: He's still here vagina, but.
Speaker 3: He's still my vagina. And then he stuck around for three years and he's like fifteen years younger than me.
Speaker 1: Was it for you at that time like a like just a sex thing or was a relationship?
Speaker 3: It was just sex And he would get mad that I didn't get jealous because he was like he younger, he wanted to see me jealous. I'm like, trust me, I put that away. You don't want want that psychotic miss out because it's scary. I'm like toxic though, why I don't like when I go there, it's hard to get back out of that that it's really really damaging for me. But I have it, trust me.
Speaker 1: I mean for at this point to you know, it's like the older we get to, our mental health is really more important, so much more important, so much work I'm away from like we would say, like the old version of you, and it's like the healed version is it's still in there right, no.
Speaker 3: One see it. I'm like, be thankful.
Speaker 1: So is that man that you're not allowed to talk about? Is that's your favorite ride?
Speaker 3: I mean, I've had all of our kid ones. I don't think I have one favorite. Well I do have one favorite. It's the last one. I really don't enjoy him.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he enjoyed the dick, he didn't enjoy the man.
Speaker 3: All the things were great except for the human inside of him. It's the lips were good, like the making out was good, Like all of this stuff was good. Okay, just the attitude bad human, bad human?
Speaker 1: What have you had any crazy fan like sexual dms come in that you maybe kind of why, or like gals and gays.
Speaker 2: Okay, so no one's trying to say.
Speaker 3: No, but I know I've had a couple guys like DM me cute.
Speaker 1: But that something that you would entertain. Like if someone's out there right now and they're like thinking they can shoot their shot and they're like, hey, I can bring the to your celibacy, would they have a chance if they sit in your DM?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hate the word celibacy, but it's okay. But because it's not my choice, it's just I haven't but it.
Speaker 2: Is accurately what's happening. Yeah, you're holding you have a chastity being down there.
Speaker 3: I really that's going on?
Speaker 1: Who has the key?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Who has the key?
Speaker 3: I feel like I went out with James one night and there was a bunch of dudes in like this hot tub, and I walked over and I could have had any one of us.
Speaker 1: Like porno that starts out that way.
Speaker 3: Really, I've seen everybody. I was like telling my he's also a porn star, Like I was the electricianabor. Now it was in the backyard. I saw my neighbor. I ended up giving me a BJ. He's like, that's like a porn that's how start. I'm like, well it's not.
Speaker 2: So you gave your neighbor a BJ.
Speaker 3: I didn't. Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: Did you know your neighbor? Was this the first time you'll met?
Speaker 3: I knew him like as a neighbor.
Speaker 2: But you're good at what you do.
Speaker 3: I am very good at what I but we like had a connection. I guess He's like, you want to come watch football.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what is that? How do you establish a connection?
Speaker 3: By sick? Because I was whenever I was in the backyard, he would go into the backyard. I'm not going to say his name because I first of all don't like the same. But I was like, hey, like what he would always talk to me and I don't wear a load of clothes.
Speaker 1: I just don't, okay.
Speaker 3: And so one night, like he was like, you want to come watch football? Like I know what that meant.
Speaker 1: That's like Netflix and chill. Yeah, so what what? How far did you get in that game?
Speaker 3: That was just it.
Speaker 2: It was like I was do you know what?
Speaker 3: I was in charge I'm always in charge, which I do like to not be in charge. Just my point, like I need a man man.
Speaker 1: But see that seems like you're just like I was just like, yeah, you don't really use it.
Speaker 3: Wanted to know that was all that happened. I didn't after like I had it in my mouth. I definitely knew I didn't want it in my vagina. It was just average. Sorry, neighbor.
Speaker 1: Average is like five and a half, you know, Yeah, that was about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the biggest you've ever had?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, in my mouth? Oh geez, I mean, well, I've dated someone in your industry. Oh, I'm not going to tell you initials. No, I'll tell you later, okay.
Speaker 1: But that also doesn't mean these days that they're that.
Speaker 3: No, that's what yeah, okay, okay, so don't guess.
Speaker 1: It couldn't be. Well, I don't even know because there's a lot of big ones to I took fourteen inches. Oh geez, that's not mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like you probably like probably like ten, but like really thick and very.
Speaker 1: Like like if you put your hands like this.
Speaker 3: Like my store nam was in me, you can feel it up here?
Speaker 1: Did you do it a lot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we ended up dating for a while.
Speaker 1: I wasn't too big, like because you know how they say, like boyfriend, I can't suck all the time.
Speaker 3: What I mean the time it was because you ended up getting bladder infections because like it's like, it's not because anyone's dirty. It just happens. Maybe they're dirty, I don't know, but it puts like bacteria up in places.
Speaker 2: That normally go when you're like done, right right after.
Speaker 3: After I take it back. I'm a professional. I'm ten years older than you at least, so I know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Doing eighteen years and poor.
Speaker 1: And there's a lot of other things that happened that you've just been doing poorn behind closed doors. Yeah, I gotta nee what.
Speaker 2: I need to know what's underneath your sink? I need to know all the girls.
Speaker 3: I got a lot of rxes.
Speaker 1: Oh that's funny. Let's see. Have you ever sent a savage DM to somebody trying to get their attention? Oh like yesterday? Yeah, no, you don't fuck with me, don't fuck with them. I just I don't like savage being sexual. Oh, like if you want it to be like if you know, have you ever just sit in and be like, hey, let's fuck or can we a date?
Speaker 2: Does it work?
Speaker 3: Date? Yeah? I don't use the date. You don't, I just go sat sup? Oh? What mean?
Speaker 1: And what is what comes?
Speaker 3: Buck? A big giant.
Speaker 1: No, no picks.
Speaker 3: I don't really enjoy you know what I mean? Like it's fun just to because then I don't hurt someone's feelings. Because that's true. I don't want to hurt someone's feelings.
Speaker 2: And sometimes they like when you hurt their fast.
Speaker 3: I know which I would. I wish they would preface like, please hurt my feelings.
Speaker 1: That's usually what it's called sph small penis shumiliation. That means that they like.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to teach me. I'm new to only fans have only been like a year. Okay, I had a hiatus because the.
Speaker 1: Miss sexes will teach you the ways you've always been unapologetically yourself. Has that been?
Speaker 2: Is that more of a blessing or a backlash?
Speaker 3: It's a double it's a double edsword. So you know, telling your boss to fuck off on Twitter and setting and you know an email to all of the heads of NBC is not the best idea. No, that says, go fucking fuck yourself. Don't do that story out. Don't it's bad.
Speaker 1: Do you believe in love after everything that you've been through a relationship?
Speaker 3: I really do. I think that if I think that love for me will be different the second time around.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's talk about that. We're talking trying to find Brandy's groove back.
Speaker 3: The groove is different from the lab Like I mean.
Speaker 1: I think that comes with coming getting back your groove of where you can be in this space to allow love and like invite that in there. Because I think it's also like what we put out in the world is what we receive back.
Speaker 2: So it's like kind of like figure what those things are.
Speaker 1: So at this point where you are what kind of things are you looking for in a partner and where you're looking for love as far as like a standard and requirement list of like what it works for you.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm so not that. Like like every guy I've dated, it's been different. Okay, I don't have a type. I don't care if they're shorter, they're taller, like.
Speaker 1: That more of like you know, if like quality things of like a leader or someone who's you know, respectful, someone who's you know it has integrity.
Speaker 3: Someone I just need someone that's the boss of me, that lets me be the girl because honestly, like I have to run everything, and even having two boys that are they're men now they're eighteen and twenty one, it's like I still find myself being the dad. I keptain think fucking do this, but that's not how you sweep. Yeah, here's a broom like learn. It just makes me crazy. So I just need someone to like I need to be like swept off my feet and just to be like you know what I mean, taking carey about that because I have to worry about every single bill, every single business, every single thing with the kids. Like I'm I don't do anything for myself really.
Speaker 1: Okay, well wait, that's how we've got to first started doing the group. We got to more self care, more self love, more people around you that are going to pour into you and not take from you, because I feel like that's important too.
Speaker 2: It's like, can you get rid of the kids?
Speaker 4: You know they are of age, you know, you know my loves with my life, Like I feel like I have so much love for my friends and the kids, Like, like do I need romantic love because it always ends up like hurting too much like.
Speaker 2: That also thing, so you know you do.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's at that time you say you do want love, you still believe in love. So I feel like maybe at this point for you, that for everyone else but me, But I think that there comes a point where it's like when people say, oh, you're too much, Well it's like, no, I'm just too much for you. But there's someone out there that's going to give you all those things and don't settle. But now we need to, like, you know, two years we got, we have to fix that.
Speaker 3: Do you think like I didn't even go two weeks like I've never like maybe two days like long.
Speaker 1: As I've never gotten eight months And that was torture. I was during COVID too, So I.
Speaker 3: Think COVID like kind of set me because I broke up with the Uber driver right before COVID because I smoke too much pot. Had I known we were gonna have fucking COVID, I would have been like, great, let's just have sex and smoke pot like all the time.
Speaker 1: That would have been a fun time.
Speaker 3: But that did not happen because I broke up with them, and so COVID was just kind of like I was afraid to touch anyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think also too though That's why I said earlier, was like do you even think about it anymore? And not that it like goes away, But like at that eight month mark for me is I could see where I didn't care as much because I wasn't getting it as all the time. So it was like if it happened, I wanted it to be like intentional and not just to do it. So at this point it's like too, it's like why just fuck to fuck? But also I think you need to like.
Speaker 3: You do you need you need physical touch dust those shoulders. I hate that chocolate dust off those nuts.
Speaker 2: Hey, cocoa dusty.
Speaker 3: That could be a poor name, cocodest my nuts.
Speaker 1: What's the sexiest thing about confidence that people don't talk about enough?
Speaker 3: Just that it is sexy and there is a different it's between confidence and cocky. I have to instill in my kids, Like it's one thing to be confident and I love that and like ab swagger, but when you're when you have to tell someone how great you are, you're not that great. Like it's just like it has to come naturally. It has to be just a natural swag. I don't know. I can't explain it, but don't tell me. I hate when people speak with their wallet forward, like oh I have this much morning now that much. When I'm like, oh my god, like.
Speaker 1: Like that's yours.
Speaker 3: I'd rather date my uber driver, like honestly, like, it's just yeah, don't lead with your wallet. I think it's not classy.
Speaker 1: You've had so many iconic one liners. Is there one that's is your favorite clap back of all time?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like I think I was the first housewife to say fuck.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I was.
Speaker 3: Like, shut the fuck up, and like, now, like they all say fuck all the time now, but.
Speaker 2: It's something that you weren't allowed at that time.
Speaker 3: Like they just they thought I was trash because I said fuck. No one says fuck. It's like dec say whatever, and I'm like, well fuck you. And so the more they didn't like it, and the more they like were trashing, the more I said it. And so I mean, I don't think there's one. I think the one I get the most is like, at least I don't do crystal meth in the bathroom all night long, bitch. But that was a savage night. Whiches were coming after me and I was on crutche. Oh it was the worst.
Speaker 1: It was great TV, but I'm stringing in the moment and the whole weekend I barely got almost like why would I ever do the show?
Speaker 3: These women are horrible?
Speaker 1: Would you go back? Ye? No, mental health is more important.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: Yes, you've broken a lot of hearts. Do you think you're a heartbreaker or just misunderstood?
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't think I've broken a lot of hearts. I think my heart's been broken at least once. But I don't let anyone close enough to me, and I I think, like maybe two people like I just couldn't get as deep as they wanted because I was in protection mode. I had little kids, and I wouldn't let my kids meet anyone, yeah, because out of fear for them leaving and like or us breaking up, and I didn't want one more person in their life that left them. So I really didn't have men around my children at all. So that was like I had a double personality one week one, you know, as mom, and then one week off as like trying to date and find someone. But you can't when you're when you, I mean you can. I couldn't personally find a balance that I needed to find.
Speaker 1: Do you think you have a balance now being a public figure and kind of protecting your personal peace?
Speaker 3: No? Probably not.
Speaker 2: What's something about Brandy that people wouldn't expect?
Speaker 3: That? What I mean? I think people know everything about me. But I really do love to cook. I know, I don't know people know that I'm really good cook. I love cook.
Speaker 1: Do you have a specialty dish which is when I.
Speaker 3: Can't cook anything?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Like I really like I'd love to go to a restaurant, taste it, No, it's in it, and then go home and cook it like I would love to be on to challenge. Yeah, I love it, like I could cook any Well, desserts aren't my jam because I don't like desserts. I don't I don't take the time to Yeah. I did figure out how to make donuts during COVID.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's just fried.
Speaker 2: Let's get straight to your booty, straight to.
Speaker 3: That ad the gut.
Speaker 2: So have you ever regretted not saying something on camera?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: If you were stuck on an island with one X and one housewife, who would you choose? Oh?
Speaker 3: Gosh, I would choose the uber driver and Phedra parks.
Speaker 1: Okay, have you let's see have you. What's one celebrity you flirted with that the public doesn't know about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, somebody else just talked about it, So then I didn't want to talk about it. And then I was married at the time, and that's why my friends had to dragged me out of this club. But there's a man who's a very famous actor, and he was he was like, let's get out of here. I'm like, Okay, had I know my husband was cheating, I would have fucking left. I were like, oh my god. I was like, but it was Jason State. I'm like, you were allowed cal home. But I was okay with it. I was just like, oh my god, you guys, get I go. I'm gonna leave now. I'm gonna ruin my marriage, didn't I did not know that the marriage was already ruined. Cham it. We could go back jam All my friends they called me Jason the girl. No times, he's married to a beautiful girl. I wouldn't. I'm not that girl, you know what I mean. I could just watch maybe it was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: But well, you could have been his wife.
Speaker 3: No, no, but it could have been fun night. I don't know, so hot, Like like I already had a crush on him before, and the fact that he was there and I had all my model girlfriends with me. They're all gorgeous, and we were.
Speaker 2: Vibing just the eyes across the room.
Speaker 3: But now he invited us over to their table. Okay, there's more than eyes. But I'm a very, I'm a very. I've never cheated on a person ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I feel like that's integrity. I like those times. However, as much as it feels good to feel be wanted by someone, especially someone that's stature, I feel like that kind.
Speaker 2: Of almost feels just as good in es sense. Maybe not now because you went back and all right, well, we're gonna get to my favorite part.
Speaker 1: It's called Truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get little.
Speaker 1: Bit more spicier, a little bit more romantic, and a little bit more cankier. Truth with Texas. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Truth of Texas? Truth with you said truth or Texas Texas.
Speaker 1: Texas? Let's see. Do you think would you consider yourself a romantic? Yes, what's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner.
Speaker 3: Like everything, I'm like just lingerie made dinner, I write poems. I'm like, I'm pretty okay, cringey romantic.
Speaker 1: So are you always the one who's being the romancer or do you also being with partners that romance to you?
Speaker 3: No, No, I need to be romanced. I'm not always romantic, but I when I'm in love, I'm romantic, okay, But when I'm not, like the Homei's gotta work at it.
Speaker 1: I mean they're not doing it for you, for sure, they need to give it a little bit. But I feel like sometimes nowadays it's like people are so there's so much access to the romance is.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, it's gone, it's been ruined.
Speaker 1: M describe something that turns you on about a man. As soon as you see someone do something made me look at as they're like arms, chest, face, voice voice.
Speaker 3: Like if somebody has a good voice, like it's like, oh, it just makes me per cap and pay attention.
Speaker 1: Do you have phone sex with that person?
Speaker 3: I mean phone sex is fine, I mean like video phone sex.
Speaker 2: Sure, I feel like FaceTime definitely changed the game.
Speaker 3: But otherwise it's like what are we doing? We're idiots?
Speaker 2: What would be the perfect date night for you.
Speaker 3: M I don't know, like, just go to a nice restaurant. Maybe go this sounds slang, but go bowling or do something interactive. We're not going to a movie because you just sit there and you don't talk to that persivity. Doing doesn't competitive? Oh super? Okay, bowling I'm not that good, but I have a really pretty let. But my ball is Leppard print is really cood o.
Speaker 1: You're like, can we bring my bulls?
Speaker 3: I just like it because you bend over and then you can do cute little dances and it's almost like foreplay.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're teasing them. It's like you're gem it on the show like me, I'm going to put.
Speaker 3: My oh god, and then I think I walk away before I get the strike, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Kinky questions. Do you have any fetishes? Is there something that you kind of really? Are you in something a little crazier?
Speaker 3: I'm going to keep that to myself.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, maybe you can tell me later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can tell you favorite sex toy. Since you've been not having sex for two years, do you have a sex toy drawer?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And I have like I mean, first of all, all the companies send me all of these sex chorice, which I'm very happy about. But I have one story. Reviews can this one. It's called Surrey. I don't know if I'm saying it right.
Speaker 1: It's like C E R E.
Speaker 3: It's like it does both, like the bottom part vibrates and the top part like it is like that airsucker.
Speaker 2: Like it's like a rose.
Speaker 3: So it's like I don't know what the roses, but it's like you're getting basically someone's going down and you're on the front, and then you're getting some stimulation in.
Speaker 1: The round, so it's like you're having a threesome yourself.
Speaker 3: I like, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 1: I'm more of a totchy girl because I like to get straight into that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I everyone has the magic one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean magic, like you know, that's what I'm going to if I'm not.
Speaker 1: Really it's a nice because I.
Speaker 3: Don't know any girls that are, so I'm not.
Speaker 1: Some people are, though. I feel like I feel like during COVID, when I wasn't having sex, I became that because I was missing something. Literally, Yeah, yeah, let's see role play.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, what is your favorite thing to be? I mean, are you a teacher, Are you a naughty nurse?
Speaker 1: What are you branded?
Speaker 3: I mean if there's not one favorite, it just depends on how it comes. Like they come in and I'm talking about one person specifically, and it just depends. No, just like whatever, Like I don't know, I just turn into I like to get dressed up and then we'll decide what we're doing, okay, and it's just fun. I love spontaneity. I think when you plan stuff, like my friends are planning threesomes, I'm like, that's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be the worst three It has to be spontaneous.
Speaker 3: Organic, Yes, Like it has to be organic or it's going to be I just like I said, if you haven't had one, don't plan to have one. Just if it happens, it happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so exactly going to happen a great right, and like.
Speaker 3: Ahead of time if you have a partner and you're like no penetration with this and if it ever happens, maybe is not that role ahead of time? Yeah, But like I just I it has to be organic. I just don't like things that are planned.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been to a swingers club?
Speaker 3: I haven't. I've been to a sex club. That's I don't think that's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Would you be open to it?
Speaker 3: Noah, I wouldn't. I like to experience like everything I want to one my face is better. Is that more than three? Well? I mean yeah, I guess maybe.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess maybe kind of maybe come into it. There's four people, did you slip and fall on somebody? Well, if there's four people, right, like two couples, okay, does that orgy, y'all all have to be participating together, even if you switch Did you switch partners? No, you don't remember?
Speaker 3: No? I remember? And then you're like, we didn't know, Like her and I hooked up, but I didn't hook up with him and she didn't. I don't know. There's a lot going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like it has to be everyone fucking together.
Speaker 3: That's disgusting. I'm kidding, it's not, but I just, I mean, I haven't.
Speaker 1: It has a lot to do for someone who's not like for me, I've only done it in.
Speaker 3: One and that's that's a performance.
Speaker 1: But to set it up, like even to find that many.
Speaker 2: Actually want to write things, it could be a lot.
Speaker 3: I mean it's hard.
Speaker 2: I have high standards, given or received a Golden shower.
Speaker 1: But as you drink champagne.
Speaker 3: Cheers bitches, all.
Speaker 1: Right, spicy questions. What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you sexually.
Speaker 3: These past two years?
Speaker 1: But you weren't fucking That's what I'm saying. Okay, I got you, I got you. How many partners have you had?
Speaker 3: You know what? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I really don't how many in one night?
Speaker 3: And one night?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 3: I mean two? Yeah? Girl?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah that you have it? Yeah, I'm not. I'm not like I like in one night, like you just turn it because you want to know what fluence came from? Who I'm wearing wine?
Speaker 2: How what's your best move in the bedroom two years ago?
Speaker 3: Off?
Speaker 1: I mean, do you still have those moves?
Speaker 3: Brand?
Speaker 1: That's no question.
Speaker 3: I have no idea if these boats boots are still made for walking? Yeah? Bussy maybe later?
Speaker 1: Have you ever done the walk of shame many times out of revenge sex?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, I have, which it makes me so mad at myself.
Speaker 1: It's like it's almost like it almost like you revement.
Speaker 3: You're like there's like an you feel an obligation, Like it's called obligatory sex for me, like because this person went to all of this, like like the Shenanigans. I mean they probably could.
Speaker 6: Do were you're not doing the bad stuff laying there, I'm like, oh, because you know, I was about to break up with this person and then it was just like now I just felt like or then another guy invited away to be.
Speaker 1: Like one more time doing it just because you're like you felt like you had.
Speaker 3: To, like you spent all this money, was being nice, and then this other guy invited me away, and like they almost like think that because you're going away with them, that you're like supposed to. Yeah, like that means yes, that's a green flag and it's not. But it was, but I don't like it. We need to change obligatory sex.
Speaker 1: Sex is a job.
Speaker 3: It is a job, but I mean a job I enjoy, but not when I don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: What's the shortest amount of time you've made a man?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't. I don't know the times, but it seems like guys can't last so long anymore. I mean mostly it's with like a BJ.
Speaker 1: Like real quick, okay, ever faked?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can I hear what it sounds? Nope?
Speaker 3: Later maybe okay?
Speaker 1: Naughty questions A couple more questions. The sides matter. Yes, are you more on this small average big?
Speaker 3: I don't know that anyone's on the small at all, but.
Speaker 2: Some people do because they can do it more.
Speaker 1: I don't work that way, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I like big, but not too big, you know what I mean, like as long as it's seven, but I have to exactly seven with girth. If it's skinny an like, it's all a hot dog in a hallway, it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been attracted to a partner's best friend?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you done anything about it?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Okay, but after I was not that partner anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay. The revenge sex, Yeah, there's that. Have you ever paid for sex?
Speaker 3: No? But I feel like I should be paid for sex. Boom.
Speaker 2: Last question?
Speaker 1: Have you ever been caught masturbating?
Speaker 3: You know what I have not? And that's I don't like with the kids, like just walk in your room, like I don't know. I have two boys, like my whole they've never seen me have sex, which is amazing. They've seen me naked a million times, like even like I'll just walk through. Yeah we not like they're usually in the room. Stat video games, so like, I'm just running from one area so next. But no, I have not been got which is so shocking to me because I'm pretty like, I'm like, I don't know. I'm pretty open about what I'm doing. I do it in the car sometimes when it's a long drive.
Speaker 1: I've done that before. It's you in traffic. I used to keep like a bullet.
Speaker 3: I just like, I'm really handy multitasker. Yes, we like the traffic sucks. We're welcome town.
Speaker 1: Well, we love it. Thank you so much. That's truth with Texas. Is there anything you want to ask in Texas? Before we know?
Speaker 3: I'm going to say that for