Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: It all happens. We may not have a result for Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, but nonetheless it happens on a week from today. Joining you and I now is Frank Lrose, who is the Ohio Secretary of State. He's in charge of all eighty eight county elections. And Frank LaRose, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, I had on yesterday Sherry Poland, the excellent executive director of the Hamley County Board of Elections. She gave us some numbers, So can you give the American people some numbers about from the Secretary of State's perspective, how many have voted by mail at this point a week out, how many have walked in? How many ballots are out there not yet return I need all that information. Give me a full report.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, and you're right. Sherry is one of the best in the business. We're honored to have her. And by the way, in Ohio, we will give you the results on election night. We brew a pot of coffee and stay up late and do our work avail. All this information is available on our website as well, which is ohiosos dot gov slash data we've got an all new data dashboard. And so what this tells us is that at this point, as of our last update several hours ago, one point one million Ohioans have requested an AST ballot, about seven hundred thousand have returned their asketee ballot. That means sixty five percent of people that have requested their ballot have actually sent it back in. So if if it's sitting on your dashboard or sitting on your kitchen table, make sure to get it in the mail. It's got to get postmarked by next Monday, but no reason to wait. Early in person voting has been strong as well. Nine hundred and forty one thousand Ohioans have taken advantage of early voting. And so when you combine early in absentee voting one point six to eight million Ohioans, one point six to eight million Ohiolands have already voted. But Lilly, here's the number that I think is really interesting as well. Republicans are outpacing Democrats in both early and absentee voting by by a lot. Right, five hundred thousand, five hundred and fifteen thousand Republicans have already voted early. Only three hundred and forty nine thousand Democrats have. Now, this is not the way it used to be.
Speaker 4: It used to be.
Speaker 3: If Republicans were not trailing by too much when the polls opens on election day, we felt pretty good about it. The fact that Republicans are leading Democrats by this number in early voting, I think says a lot.
Speaker 2: So you're saying that at this point, this Tuesday afternoon, and they got another week to go, that grossly more Republicans have early voted than Democrats, and that's quite unusual, it is.
Speaker 3: And by the way, that's registered Republicans, so that means you have to be the only way to be a registered Republican means you vote in the primaries, or a registered Democrat for that matter. And so of course there's a large number of what we call unaffiliated voters that just don't vote in spring primaries, so they don't show up with a partisan affiliation. But among registered Republicans it is one data metric. But among registered Republicans we are outpacing registered Democrats by well over one hundred thousand votes right now.
Speaker 2: So if one point seven million approximately have already voted either returned, there are ballots, which is about seven hundred thousand, and then those who vote in person, the numbers about one point seven million. By the end of business today, it'll probably be right out one point seven million. Can you extrapolate from that by Monday close of business how many Ohiglands would have voted early, either in person or buy the mail.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm not gonna hazard a guess on that, because invariably, if I'm a little low, then the mainstream media says he's predicting low turnout. And if I'm a little high, then people say, oh, he doesn't know what he's talking about. I will say this, the numbers are really strong. They're on par with what we've seen in past elections, and I think we're on pace to have another record breaking election. I'll say this too. Regardless, the boards of elections are ready. If people decide to wait and come on Tuesday, we'll be ready for that. If we have a large turnout this weekend, for example, there may be lines. You got to be smart about this. If you decide to show up on Saturday afternoon to the early voting center, that's the highest traffic time, so you're probably gonna wait line. If you go on Thursday afternoon, at three pm. You're not likely to see lines at the early voting location then, So again, whatever you do, we'll be ready to make sure that you have an honest vote and that it's convenient in Ohio.
Speaker 2: Now let's talk gross numbers. I like to deal with facts. Some deal with hyperbole. I deal with facts. There's about twelve million Ohioans alive right now, about twelve million, and I would assume there's about three million underage of eighteen. Hopefully they're not voting. So this election is similar to what happened in twenty twenty or a little bit more. What's going to be in your guestimation, the total turnout, the total number of votes casting this election is approximately what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, again, that's not a number that I like to pardicularly, but i'd saying I'll say this. We set a record in twenty twenty, the all time highest turnout election, by the way, an election where in Ohio Republicans did very well. So don't let anybody say that high turnout benefits the Democrats. When Ohio and show up in large numbers, actually usually votes well for Republicans. But we set a record in twenty twenty, we may break that record this.
Speaker 2: Year, which is what what's the record? Oh, gosh, have like seventy seventy five something?
Speaker 3: That was it was, it was something in that in that area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about lawsuits. I see in Virginia, Glenn Youngkin is being sued. They were about eighteen hundred to persons living in Virginia who self identified as not able to vote because they're not citizens. There's a federal law that says to vote, you have to be a US citizen. Now, in Virginia, he said, well, I got seventeen hundred so called human beings living in Virginia who admit they're not citizens. Therefore I'm taking them off the voter rolls. The federal government sued the governor, saying, wait a minute, you can't do that. You can't take off non citizens from voter rules. Tell me in Ohio what's happening in that regard.
Speaker 3: So in Ohio we have been working to remove non citizens as well. It hasn't gotten as much attention because they haven't sued US. I think that's probably because the way that we structured it in Ohio was narrowly crafted to make sure that we could remove non citizens from the voter roles without at the same time getting into the crosshairs of DJ Here's how we've done it. We do it on an individual basis. When we first of all, we work to prevent non citizens from ever becoming register, but if they do get registered within a week or two, we have removed them because we check the voter rules on the front end. As new registrations come in, we verify them against the Ohio BMV database, against the single federal database they let us choose. I'm trying to get access to the other ones, and if we flag them as a non citizen, we do further investigation, and then we individually investigate those and instruct the boards on a one on one basis to remove them from the rules. Since just the last couple of months, I've removed over seven hundred non citizens from the voter rules. And so when Democrats say that there's no such thing as non citizens attempting to register to vote, that's hogwash. We found it. Seven hundred out of twelve million is a relatively small number. But we're not going to just allow that kind of crime to accer in Ohio. We're going to identify it, remove them from the rules, and we been doing it in a way that I'm confident is consistent, although DJ is definitely sneaking around, sniffing around, if you will, Ohio, and trying to find me messing up so that they can file a lawsuit here as well. We're not going to give them that pleasure.
Speaker 2: Why would the DOJ not agree with you that non citizens shouldn't vote? So when you take them off, how come for Genuoue sued and you weren't sued.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I'll give you their public argument. They say, well, you may be accidentally ensnaring a small number that have recently become naturalized. Of course, we have safeguards in place to make sure that that doesn't happen. But you know, if one were a skeptic, they could say, perhaps that the same administration that has left our southern border completely unguarded and has resulted in a really national embarrassment and disaster, this invasion that's occurring on our southern border, one might draw the conclusion that folks in the Biden Harris administration want those people to vote. You know, that's a wild thing, but it's entirely possible. Idea, We're not going to allow that to happen in Ohio.
Speaker 2: And so at this point you're not been sued yet, but they're looking over your shoulder to find some reason to sue you. But is the statement accurate? If I would say this, non citizens in America cannot legally vote, is that accurate?
Speaker 3: That's correct, that's correct.
Speaker 2: So why wouldn't the federal government join with you and making sure your data who can vote is shared with you so that you get them off get them off their roles. Why doesn't that happen?
Speaker 3: Some things defy logic, Willy. I mean, here's the thing. I've been working to try to get access to better data from the federal government, and they have blocked me at every turn. For months now. I've been asking them for access to the other three databases. Typical federal government. They don't just have one database for non citizens, It's spread across four. They've only given me access to one of those databases, which is of course therefore incomplete. When I've been asking for months and months, they have stonewalled and ignored us. When we finally got our congressional delegation involved, my friend, Congressman Jim Jordan got involved and we were able to finally rattle their cage enough that they answered us and they said no, we will not let you access these databases. And so I had no choice but to file a lawsuit against DHS. That's what we did last week to get them to cough up this data which federal law says they must provide us.
Speaker 2: And they want to slow roll this until maybe Wednesday of next week.
Speaker 3: Well one with guess. But here's the thing. This is important regardless of whether we get the access to this before or after this election, because after the election, we go into enforcement mode and we want to look at the voter rules and if somebody has attempted to cast a ballot on behalf of a deceased Ohio and we want to make sure they face justice for it. If somebody's attempted to vote in Ohio and in another state, we want to catch them. And if a non citizen has in fact attempted to or even cast a ballot in Ohio, we need to detect that so we can turn that over to county prosecutors and to the Ohio Attorney General. Because when a law is not enforced, Lily, it's not a law, it's suggestion. And we will make sure even if it's small numbers that people face justice for those kinds of elections crimes.
Speaker 2: And when this issue arises, I hear Mary Garland or hear Kamala Harris talk about voter intimidation, that by you enforcing the law, you're intimidating voters. Can you respond to the voter intimidation argument.
Speaker 3: Well, I tell you who I intend to intimidate. I intend to I want to intimidate those who are attempting to break our law. And so if you are a non citizen and you're thinking about trying to cast a vote, I want you to be intimidated. If you are somebody who is planning to cast a ballot on or try to cast a ballot on behalf of a deceased person, I want you to be intimidated. And the Left and all of their handwringing about this is well, it's really nonsense. Ohioan's no. Americans know that it's easy to vote. My job is to also make sure that it's hard to cheat.
Speaker 2: Let's move on quickly to State Issue one. Can you briefly describe to the American people what is State Issue one and what it does it say and what doesn't.
Speaker 3: It say yes.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: Issue one is a thirteen thousand word constitutional amendment that is being paid for by out of state special interests to the tune of over thirty million dollars. Eighty five percent of those dollars come from Washington, New York, California. And we even believe that six million of those dollars have come from a Swiss billionaire, literally, a guy from Switzerland that wants to tell us how our district line should be drawn. This thing, beyond being complex, takes away the power from the voters. It puts the power into the hand of fifteen unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats. And here's the kicker willing. You cannot fire these people. You cannot remove them from their job, even for malfeasance, for committing a crime. Nothing can take their ability to draw these lines away from them once they're appointed to it. And you're not even allowed to talk to them. I think this is a clear First Amendment violation. But the amendment literally says that if you discuss redistricting with one of these members of the redistricting Commission, that you violated the Law's crazy. So if you sit next to them in church and you have a comment to make you're not allowed to talk to them about the work that they do, that they're being paid for to do by the taxpayers. What they're really required to do under Issue one is to jerrymander the state to draw a certain number of democratic districts that they preconceive as their formula. I think this is really bad news for Ohio, and that's why we've been very clear about this. And that's why, by the way, also we drafted very honest, very blunt, but very honest language that's on the ballot. It has been approved as truthful by the Ohio Supreme Court.
Speaker 2: And so if you.
Speaker 3: Read the few hundred words on your ballots that describe what this thing does, I think you'll arrive at the same conclusion I have.
Speaker 2: All the polling indicates is going to be a yes vote because citizens respond, the term jerry mandering is used. The citizens respond, but stated briefly. They're seven members of the Reapportionment Board. They are the governor, the Secretary State, and the auditor, and two from the House, two from the Senate that we as lowly citizens actually vote for. We decide who's on the Reapporcement poard. This amendment would say, no more voting. You don't get to vote anymore. And there's going to be retired appellate judges like my wife, for example. If you won't take it, but nonetheless retired to pellate judges in Ohio will appoint five Republicans, five Democrats. They then appoint five independence fifteen get together that we don't vote for, and they will draw. You can't fire, and you can't fire them. You can't fire, you can't let them go.
Speaker 3: Did Trump as a smart executive, has said in the past that if you can't fire somebody, they don't actually work for you. And that's the problem with these unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats. You cannot bounce them from their jobs, no matter how bad of a job they do. If you don't like the way the governor and the auditor and I and the two members of the House and the two members of send, if you don't like the way we draw district lines, you can fire us. And guess what, Ohioans didn't do that In twenty twenty one, we drew new district lines and I got more votes than any secretary's has ever gotten in history. So people must like the work that we do in totality and decided to keep us around.
Speaker 2: But at least we vote. You know, I love you politically, that's great. But if Tony Bender is a left winger from Green Township and he says, I've had it with Frank LeRose, I've had it with Mike Dwaine. I want those guys gone. They got the opportunity to say I'm voting against that guy. If this thing passes, the voting is done, democracy dies in darkness and because of Swiss billionaires and a slick commercial run by a defroct Supreme Court justice named Ren O'Connor, who's as an effective ad but it's wrong. But nonetheless, if citizens are led to believe that democracy is alive by not voting, you can vote yes on Issue one and the voting is done, and then it becomes it's in the constitution and away we go and God help us all. Well, Frank, we got a run. But thanks for calling in today this afternoon, and we'll see what happens. But I often say we get the government we deserve, and at times that concerns me greatly. But we'll see what happens. Vote no in state Issue one because if you want to vote in the future for the members of this board. Vote no. If you don't want to vote anymore, vote yes. Democracy will live in darkness. But Frank la Russ, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Maybe we'll check in next week as things are hot and heavy, and thank.
Speaker 3: You Frank, Thank you, sir. God bless and.
Speaker 2: God bless America. Let's continue with more very simple six million dollars in TV ads to convince Ohio ones it is time to quit voting what and maybe it's working? I hope not. Let's continue. My comments are next to more at your home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: There's more to sports than scores and stats. There's emotion about your tears, God.
Speaker 2: Leading the moments you'll always remember, Mark Hamlin into the ambulance and the accomplishment, the park home run Morelly Bay or clue, unbelievable place, two yards two, bah Hoyle joined me.
Speaker 5: Lance mcavilster. Is we cover them all on sports talk tonight? Did six on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Your first words after a stroke, your first step since his spinal cord injury, your last year is here we go again? A journey in broadcast and excellence, broadcast superbity if possible. After one o'clock today is a great guest I have talking about media reaction, what the media is doing to you and twisting your mind. I would point out that, uh, the owner of the Washington Post, one, Jeff Bezos, has written the obvious, which is the media is not trusted in this country. He said, The Washington Post, New York Times, mainstream media is not credible nor accurate. What what is that possible that we the American people don't trust the mainstream media anymore. And that's why fere and Fere and fere are watching the mainstream media for news and or reading newspapers anymore, because it's not trustworthy. And the man who's saying that is not the great American. It's the owner of the Washington Post. Taking the Washington Post and the New York Times to task for not serving its readers. He said, it is time for us to respond, otherwise we will fade two irrelevance, fade too irrelevance, he said. Quote. While I do not and will not push my personal interests, I would also not allow the Washington Post to stay as on idle pilot and fade into complete irrelevance, overtaken by unresearched podcasts and social media barbs. Not without a fight. It's too important. The stakes are too high now more than ever. The world needs a credible, trusted, independent voice, and we're better for that voice to originate than the capital city of the United States of America. At this point, we don't have that voice. Somehow, an outsider coming into the news media business is spoken truth to power, and he went on to say criticism will be part and parcel of anything new. Of course, this is the way of the world. None of this will be easy, but it will be worth it, and I'm so grateful to be part of this endeavor. Many of the finest journalists you will ever find work here at The Washington Post, and they work painstakingly every day to get to the truth. They deserve to be believed, and right now they're not. According to polling, you know, we lawyers and used car dealers have been at the bottom of trusted American organizations. I would note that the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts have also plummeted to below thirty percent. When you can't trust the Boy Scouts and can't trust the girl scouts. That's a problem. But nonetheless, the media at this point is a little bit below used car dealers and lawyers at nineteen percent trust. Put another way, about eighty percent of us do not trust what we see, what we hear, and what we read. Eighty percent. I don't trust it, do you? I'm surprised the number isn't a higher than eighty percent. I have a guest coming on tomorrow, Curtis Halk of a RealClearPolitics dot com media research center, who's going to talk about what's happening in the mainstream media that you're fed every night on the nightly news. Their expertise is recording ABC, NBCCBS and PBS every day and they recorded them for the last two months something in the range of six hundred hours of video six hundred hours, and they determined that ninety percent of the coverage of Kamala Harris has been positive, along with ninety percent of the coverage of Donald Trump to be negative. And this translates to real votes on behalf of liberal Democrats who without the media at their back, the win beneath their wings, there wouldn't be a Democrat anywhere in national politics. National Democrat wouldn't even exist if the media had the same scrutiny of Kamala Harris as they've given Donald Trump. And for those who only get self professed. If you're an American who says I only get my news from ABC, NBCCBS, PBS, the Washington Post, the New York Times, sixty five percent of those readers and viewers vote for Democrats. You know, garbage in, garbage out. If all you hear is one side of a story, you believe it's true because you hear nothing else. To the contrary, it's impossible to watch or read major newspapers or television news without coming away with the idea that Donald Trump is a fascist. He is Hitler, and if you're going to vote for him, you're like a Nazi, you're a socialist, You're a fascist. That's the current word, and each of the parties are calling each other fascist all the time. Fascism is simply authoritarian government control of the instrumentalities of a country's life, objecting to and imprisoning political opponents, which is exactly what Kamala Harrison Joe Biden have done. I read for you yesterday the list of Trump associates put on their indictment on process crimes, many of whom, like Steve Bannon, got out of jail yesterday. They lock you up. That's never happened before. One could imagine in two thousand and one if George Bush hadn't pandled special grand juries to go after Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and all of their supporters and alcolites that made it possible for Bill Clinton to commit the sins and crimes in office that he committed. If that had been the case, the media would have had a conniption fit, especially after nine to eleven, because they said, we can't do that. There were dozens, if not hundreds, of Bill Clinton Hillary Clinton public officials who were involved in various conspiracies to hide the numerous romantic and sexual affairs of Bill Clinton, in which women were stashed all over Washington and no show up, government making six figures to keep them quiet, including the late Vernon Jordan, who was working in private business at that point. There was massive conspiracies afoot for the last five years of the Clinton administration, which would have been subject to criminal investigation. If George Bush forty three had said, all right, let's go back in time. Let's find out all the sins and crimes committed by all these people, beginning with Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton, and let's lock them up. Could have happened, but guess what, it didn't. Nixon could have done the same thing with LBJ in sixty seven sixty eight on all the lies and deceptions he told about the war in Vietnam. But Nixon said his time to move on. Carter said his time to move on. Reagan said about Jimmy Carter, he probably committed no sins or crimes, but he wasn't going to go back in time. The only presidency ever to go back in time and attack your political opponents and try to imprison them was the current administration. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris wants to lock up Donald Trump and everyone associated with them unless you completely flip and turn, in which case they'll let you go. Dozens and dozens of lawyers who filed election request and Arizona have been indicted by Democratic prosecutors. He imagine a system We're in Washington, d C. In Atlanta, New York City, in Atlanta, and in Arizona controlled by Democrats in that county that they go after Republicans who have filed requests for documents from the Secretary of State's office and want to talk about a different slate of electors, which has happened repeatedly in American political history. But they're indicted and stripped of all their assets and told to plete guilty. Otherwise we'll keep charging you with crimes that you can't afford to defend against. These are all process crimes, and there's dozens beginning with Donald Trump, trials and tribulations against Republicans constantly by Democratic prosecutors. And to his credit, he has said different things on the same topic. But Donald Trump has said he's going to go after Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and all those associated with the money's pouring into the Biden hands from Chinese interests, as Jim Jordan often discusses. But now every now and then he says, let's go get him, Let's go get Hillary Clinton for lying under oath, Let's go get Bill Clinton, Let's go get them all. And I hope he doesn't. Hope he doesn't do it. The tit for tat's got to stop somewhere. It needs to stop. Next Tuesday. We need to move on to other problems in the country, et cetera. But to have the owner of the Washington Post say, quote, we are not credible and we are not believed. Well, now, what's been the reaction to that at this point looking left and right? Very little, because that's the main factor. Is the why podcast and talk radio continues to do well because you get on with me. If I say something, I'm going to take calls after two o'clock today. If I say something you disagree with, my airwaves are public airwaves and they're your airwaves. Come on, let's talk. But when the Washington Post goes hard left for years, refusing to do any research or reporting on the lack of mental alertness of Joe Biden for the past four years and simply give out a complete pass when Kamala Harris's sexual history and Tim Waltz's sexual history and the sexual history of the second soon to be they think first Gentleman Doug him off. There's no discussion whatsoever of the of the girlfriends that have been slapped, or the nannies that have been pregnated by the second Gentleman, or the certain peccadillos of Governor Tim Watts, which I will not discuss publicly until that actual victim comes forward to give a news conference. But it's all over the internet, stuff that he's pulled over the years. The vice president to be throw on top of that, the sexual peccadillos of Barak Hussein Obama never at never adequate. No one looks into it, but believe me, they're there. But what Trump if thirty two years ago he allegedly fondled and grouped a swimsuit model in the company of Jeff Epstein, her boyfriend. Thirty two years later, CNN puts it front and center about what the swimsuit model said, not without there was no objection from her at the time, but thirty two years later, guess what, there's now an objection. So it's rules for the goose, but not rules for the gander, and so it is instructive. I hope at some point the Washington Post and the New York Times and the Cincinnati Inquiry and the Columbus Dispatch and the Cleveland Plain Dealer don't become left wing rags, but instead do the kind of reporting you see from people like Share, from people like independent reporters who want to report simply the facts as they are and that's not the case going on right now. Yeah. I don't think it will change because in response to the obvious fact that Washington Post is not believable and not credible through on top of that, in the New York Times, mainstream media that there were about two hundred thousand supposed subscribers who quit their subscription to the Post, and there were dozens of staffers who have quit. They don't say, you know what, Jeff Bezos, you got a point. We don't cover democrats the way we covered Republicans. We have not done that in the past. Let's start being fair, independent, objective, and impartial. Let's do that. No, no, no, no, no no. It's to go after Amazon, owned by Jeff Bezos. Go after the Washington Post itself that loses money, loses money every year. It's a losing venture. And Jeff Bezos, I think, put up one hundred million dollars to buy the Washington Post about ten years ago to save it. Now he's stating the obvious, and those who work there don't believe the truth. They think they're in thee an objective by not covering democrats in a negative way and only covering the Republicans. So the facts are out there. You can't watch a national television broadcast at six point thirty and say, man, that was fair and objective. None of it is. And they go at their harangue and go time, and now it's on the comedian. Oh, frankly, I never heard of this guy. Maybe you have on the Puerto Rico stuff. His name is Tony Hinchcliffe. Never heard of him. I'm told that he rose to Tom Brady in such a way was extremely personal and ugly Brazilian model that, of course Tom Brady married, who, by the way, is just pregnant with her third child allegedly, but nonetheless, the most vile, vicious things were said that Tom Brady roast about Brazilian women. And I would point out that George Lopez, who's a comedian, had his own show Mexican, showed up at some of the events of Kamala. Harrison talked about Mexicans in ways that were very insane to Mexicans, including well, I can't get into it, but Mexicans and the size of geniteely et cetera, and also having sex with black men, et cetera. And it's typical comedy that you don't see anymore from an Eddie Murphy or a Chris Rock in which ethnic groups are made fun of every ethnic group. But you can't do that anymore. And so at the big event on Saturday at Madison Square Garden there were maybe a dozen speakers. One of the speakers, Tony Hingecliff, said that he was roasting Puerto Rico by saying it was a floating pile of garbage a trump rally compared to what he has said this comedian at other events, that was somewhat tipping compared to what Eddie Murphy or Chris Rock or Comedy Central and a roast would do. It's rather genial, it's almost friendly. I've never heard of Tony Hinchecliff, doubt I ever will. I watched the clip. By today's standards, it was offensive. He shouldn't have said it. It was meant to be a joke. However, George Lopez and others have gone to Kamala Harris's event said nasty things about the pejorative matters involving Mexican's self effacing humor by George Lopezen. Media doesn't report on that because it doesn't fit, but who's coming to the aid of Tony Hitchcliff and indirectly Donald Trump. Who how about John Stewart. The Daily Show have this posting of Real Clear Politics. Headline is John Stewart defends Trump rally comedian Tony Hinchcliff. He calls him very funny. This is John Stewart, who's one of the apostles on the left. Goes on to say, bringing him, this is a quote from a Stewart, bringing him to a rally and having him not do roast joke. Come on, man, that'd be like bringing Beyonce to a rally in Houston not having her sing a song. So he goes on to say that he enjoys the Tony Hitchcliffe quote. There's nothing wrong with me. I find Tony funny. I'm sorry, I don't know what to tell you. I think Hitchcliffe is a good comedian. That's from John Stewart. Now will that get play in the mainstream media? Absolutely not. All the news that fits the bias they print, and if doesn't fit the bias, they don't print it. So when John Stewart is defending Donald Trump, what seven days before the election, it's noteworthy except in the view of the mainstream media because the comedy on the left, it was part and parcel of poking fun at every ethnic group possible. And that's why college campus comedian tours have stopped completely, because the protest of the snowflakes at major colleges that don't want to hear from comedians talking about the ethnic matters that they've been taught by their professors are not funny. But when John Stuart defends Trump and Tony Hingecliff, maybe that's a good sign that maybe the First Amendment means something. But most importantly, Jeff Bezos admits that the mainstream media is not credible and not accurate. Wow, let's continue with more the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred the new AT and T coming up next as a guest that puts the rest some of the recent squabbles involving Donald Trump and more. And if a line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand or pound seven hundred the new AT and T. And remember, abortion is a sacrament. Why have gender revealed parties if it's not a baby, Why have a baby shower? Unless it's not a baby. How come prenatal care starts in the sixth week of pregnancy, but it's not a baby. How come if two persons are killed in a terrible event, one the baby and one the mother, the unborn baby is a separate crime for killing a baby? Can you answer that? Answer that question? What is a gender revealed party? And what is a baby shower if it's not a baby. One might ask the question, I don't want to confuse your mind with logic and reason, But ladies, you know what I'm talking about. Women know what to do not to get pregnant, I think. And if you do get pregnant, absent rape and incest. There's Plan B, Plan C, Plan D, and Plan E short of killing the unborn baby. Let's continue with more. Twelve fifty five Homier Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Buzs is my bud trigger treating?
Speaker 7: And when I got bagging, Daddy took my stinker's mom to the cats. Grandpa took the quicks, Grandma tipsy cumps, smell all. I have this candy corn, and candy corn just sucks handles.
Speaker 8: Take your hands off of your candy.
Speaker 2: We're the ones who went door door to get this stuff.
Speaker 3: And the last thing we want is there to be left with us.
Speaker 2: Speaking second, Candy Moore.
Speaker 9: A reminder from seven hundred WL Candy Corgious sucks.
Speaker 2: Fall us here at in Cincinnati.
Speaker 5: That's deposits enter it now, couple a thousand oughts.
Speaker 2: Billy cunning into Great America. And one of the cries the radical left in this country presently is that Donald Trump, if he wins, should he win, he must win, somehow will use the Department of Justice to go after his political opponents, or he will engage, shall we say, in law fair against those he disagrees with one way or another. Thinking as an attorney myself worked in the Attorney General's office, I'm thinking, isn't that exactly what's been going on the past three or four years with various prosecutors coordinating activities, whether it's Atlanta, Washington, DC, or New York City against Donald Trump and also against those who support Donald Trump. Joining you and now is George Picketto. He's a trial attorney. As the documentary out Chasing Trump too, and Georgio welcome, I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham show. So kind of make the General premise of what Democrats coordinated between Atlanta, Washington, d C. And New York, and it goes back two or three years. Give us a general statement of what the Democrats did to weaponize the Department of Justice against Donald Trump and his supporters.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not sure I can articulate it any better than you just did. That's exactly what's going on, from Letitia James prosecuting the so called fraud case to Alvin Bragg on the so called criminal case. You know, both of those officials ran for election on a campaign platform that said, if elected, we will get Trump. And that is completely inappropriate. You know, prosecutors are supposed to be fair, objective, neutral, Right, They're supposed to follow the facts, follow the law. Uh. You know, it's like baseball when when it's a tie at first base, the runner is safe.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: That's exactly the opposite of what's going on here. They have been out to persecute Trump in the most transparent and unsustainable ways possible.
Speaker 2: And George, this was not a secret conspiracy. I can't imagine if a state attorney general or Donald Trump himself would run a campaign saying elect me, and I will put Joe Biden and Hunter Biden and Kamala Harris and Bill Clinton. Hillary, I'm gonna put them in jail. You elect me, and I'll go directly after Joe Biden and all the bribes he took from China and elsewhere. Elect me. I'm going after Joe Biden. Now, if Trump would do that, he would lose a lot of Republican support because that's not the way the justice system is supposed to work. He also, the media would have a conniption fit. They bleed from their eye sockets and anger at Donald Trump. Leaticas James ran As the Attorney General of the Empire State in New York State promising to lock up Donald Trump and the bankrupt them, and like in New York City, Alvin Bragg prosecutor did exactly the same thing, and that was no big deal, correct, no big deal at all.
Speaker 4: Well, apparently we're supposed to be okay with it. As abhorrant as it is and as outrageous as it would be for Donald Trump to run on that kind of a platform, I'm going to get my political opponents or I'm going to put Joe Biden in jail. That is exactly and precisely what some of these Democrat elected officials have done. And I suppose we ought to look past just those puppets and really get to the source of it, which of course is George Soros. And he's been funding these out for progressive prosecutors. He's been getting them elected to office with huge financial donations, and they and they have been twisting and perverting the criminal justice system to fit their political ends, and it's a disgrace.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Atlanta, Fulton County. Fanny Willis runs for office. She states explicitly and by implication that she's going to go after Donald Trump if she's elected. This is a county prosecutor in Ohio. There's eighty eight counties and there's about five thousand counties whose whose job is to handle the violation of state law. It's not federal prosecution. She has a may I use the term boyfriend or male friend named Nathan Wade that she hires, pays almost a million dollars. And talk about the coordination between Atlanta slash Fulton County and the Office of Council of the Presidency in the White House, and how those two explain to the American people what happened with Nathan Wade and Fanny Willis.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, it's just again a perversion of the way the criminal justice system is supposed to work. And they were bound and determined to try to promote some kind of criminal case on quote election fraud end quote, which is just such a topsy turvy, upside down presentation of what the criminal justice system is supposed to be all about. To make matters worse, the prosecutor, Fanny Williams, then hires her intimate relation, whom has no experience prosecuting rico claims or election fraud claims, and he's paid over a million dollars so that they can honeymoon together in various exotic locations. And it's it's just an affront to every decent, tax paying American.
Speaker 2: Don't I like individual Americans to think about their local county prosecutor. Imagine that person sending their lover to the Council's office inside the White House on multiple occasions to coordinate indictments of the political opponent of Joe Biden. Now that's one hell of a story. And the Washington Post sits there oblivious to all this occurring. But it gets worse. Matthew Colangelo was number three in the Department of Justice with Joe Biden's Attorney General, Mary Garland. He was that he had one of the top offices on the seventh floor of the Attorney General's office, and Matthew Colangelo was loaned out to Alvin Braggs to prosecute Donald Trump in a dirty, filthy New York City courtroom on made up charges, some thirty four counts up charges. No one's ever been prosecuted for that kind of thing before, involving not reporting in the right form payments made to a porn star. Explain Matthew Colangelo, and how unusual it would be for a top official in Washington to go into a local, little courtroom and prosecute somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it's it's remarkable. I mean, he literally was at the tippy top point of the criminal justice system as a federal prosecutor. To think that he was then sent to a neighborhood to prosecute a misdemeanor statue and somehow convert that into a federal felamy is preposterous. I've predicted and I stand by it. There's absolutely no way that conviction can withstand an appeal. It violates due process, It violates every notion of fair play and factual fairness one could imagine. And it's almost it's almost like that famous saying show me the man, and I'll show you the crime. This was just simply I'm going to go out and get Donald Trump and we will spur the books. We don't care if it's jaywalking. We're going to turn jaywalking into a federal crime, and we're going to prosecute the former president of the United States.
Speaker 2: Well, the goal was to make him a convicted felon. So at the DNC in Chicago and in campaign ads, I can run the fact he's a convicted felon, but of course he's the prize jewel. But the other of the Alkalites and the other of the officials of Donald Trump that were prosecuted by federal or state local officials to destroy those around Donald Trump may i aimes such as Steve Bannon, sent four months in jail for not supporting the Democrats and testifying before committees, Roger Stone, who received three and a half years in prison. Paul Manifort, Trump's campaign manager, got forty three months in jail. Elliott Broidy, the inaugural fundraiser, charged and lobbying scheme, but pardoned by Trump before trial. George Papadopoulos, Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, Rudolph Giuliani, Michael Cohne, Alan Weiselberg, Peter Navarro, Richard Spencer, the Mike Lindell, the pillow Guy. Throw in Jerry Folwell, Junior Enriqui Terrio. How about Stuart Rhodes, Alex Jones, how about the January sixth insurrectionist? How about Mark Meadow? How about Sidney Powell? How about Kenneth Cheesebro, how about Jenna Ellis? How about John Eastman and Jeffrey Clark and Christina Bobb and and the list goes on and on. So they didn't stop at the top. They began at the bom to build a case of dozens and dozens of Trump officials that they wanted to bankrupt and make the life miserable. I had on a year or two ago, General Flynn, who had about a million dollars in total savings. He was the White House National Security Advisor. They went after James Comy, went after him hard in the beginning, and he was at some point after a year and a half he couldn't take it anymore. He went through all of his savings, all of his pension. He finally went to defence and said, I can't take it anymore. Simply, what do you want? I'll do whatever you want. I can't continue my life like this. So it isn't just Trump. How about all the other ones?
Speaker 4: How about Bill And many of your listeners may not know this, but how about the organization that was formed with dark money on the Democratic side to file ethics complaints in every state in the nation against any lawyer that had anything to do with litigation having to do with election fairness. The machines were proper, whether voter id shoot or should not have been required, whether the mail in balance were legitimate or illegitimate. Any lawyer that had even the most tangential relationship to any one of those cases now has an ethics complaint filed against them with the Bar Association of their respective states. And the sole purpose of this path was to file such ethics complaints. They've raised tens of millions of dollars from dark democratic donors to do so, and talk about lawfare. Oh my goodness, the list of names that you just recited, every which one is correct. There's a double the sized list of attorneys who were being subjected to these ethics complaints. And what doesn't that complaint do? Well, ask Rudy Giuliani. They took his law license, they took away his ability to earn a living. Rudy Giuliani is now banquet. They took his watches, they took the television sets out of his living more. That's the degree to which this is preceded.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine I've had one or two friends of some note many US senator and others who've said he would not want to be part of the next Trump administration. All these activities by the Democrats which they accused Donald Trump maybe of doing, they've already done. They've already done. And he told me, look, I have no desire to go into the Trump administration at some point, all these ags, all these county prosecutors, and all Mark Elias and his crew that will raise millions of dollars of follow ethics complaints. My life's going to be ruined if I want to serve my country in some other capacity. Has in all these lawfare activities, the Democrats chilled the ability of Donald Trump to of those around him that he can work with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's exactly what's taking place, Bill, and it's a shame to watch. But you know, those who pay attention can see it as plain as the nose on your face. That's exactly what's happening.
Speaker 2: And for those who don't know it, when a lawyer has an ethics complaint filed against them, the first thing you have to do is hire expensive counsel to defend yourself. And you can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars personally to defend yourself against specious ethics complaints. And that's if you win. And anybody can file an ethics complain against anybody for anything, And it's the activities of these liberal Democrats have had a chilling effect on those who want to serve. It's amazing that Donald Trump has put up with it. And if two years ago he said I'm not running. I've decided to go back into my private life and play golf, what is your sense of what the Democrats would have done at that point.
Speaker 4: Well, they for once they once they were done with their uh celebration at Disneyland. H if they ever heard that kind of an announcement they have they have then tried to find somebody else to try to go uh victimized. Maybe it would have been Rond DeSantis. Maybe it would have been uh, any other candidate, uh Tom Cotton, who might consider presidency, Who's who's a wonderful American human and and and and so dedicated to the to the values of this country. They have then turned their sights on somebody else. This is the playbook. Demonies Republicans, no matter who they put up.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 4: And, by the way, ship into swing states tens of thousands of illegal immigrants so that they can vote largely Democratic, so that we can shut the Republican Party out forever. That's the game plan, that's the blueprints. And if you don't understand that, and if you don't want to admit it, then you're not being honest with yourself.
Speaker 2: And the seven top states to receive these individuals are Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Georgia, Nevada, and Arizona are largely disproportionate. Hundreds of thousands or a few million paroles from Haiti and or illegal immigrants are occupying in those areas with this express purpose of flipping those states blue. And that's the plan, that's the goal. And Georgia baet Baketto, I'm watching it being exercised, and I'm amazed that they get away with it. But they get away with it because well, when Donald Trump gets in a second time, all hell's going to break loose. The same individuals are going to file numerous complaints. I have a story here out of Axios that says the following top Democrats won't commit to certifying a Trump victory. And the one leading the band is Jamie Raskin, the liberal Democrat from Maryland. Yeah, yeah, he will not guarantee he's going to certify a Trump victory. It's not in the national he says interest for that to occur. And he's the one complaining about election deniers, and he's going to lead the band to make sure Trump doesn't an electoral votes. Isn't that rich.
Speaker 4: Only in America? Hey, listen, you know all those folks that get shipped to these swing states, all those illegal immigrants and everything. If you ask them for an ID in order to vote, that means you're a racist, all right?
Speaker 2: George Baketto, where is the documentary Chasing Trump? Too? How can the American people get that.
Speaker 4: All they got to do is go to YouTube Chasing Trump, and they'll see it in full bloom. And I'm so proud to have been a part of it. And it's been an honor to be on your show.
Speaker 10: Bill.
Speaker 4: I've heard many good things about your show, but this is my first opportunity.
Speaker 2: Let's make it a second and third time. George, You're a great American, and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. I'm not going to give up this country goes to the radical left and the Soros crowd want to take over our judiciary. That whatever the Democrats accused Trump of having done, believe me, they've already done it in spades. They accused the Republicans of engaging in their behavior, and the documentary points that out Chasing Trump on YouTube and George piketto thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. You're a great American. Thank you, George.
Speaker 4: That was a pleasure. Bill, Thank you so much, God bless you.
Speaker 2: Let's continue with more there. It is law fair. Are you kidding me? That's exactly what's happened in the past three or four years, and it's going on constantly, and there's not much we can do to stop it because the Democrats are doing it and the media want. I'll cover it, of course, Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: Rocky Year with If you miss a part of the Eddie and Rocky Show, you could always catch the podcast on the iHeartRadio app and hear what you missed.
Speaker 2: Also, if you.
Speaker 11: Listen to a podcast while you're in bed, it feels like Eddie and I are snuggling with you, and that's kind of nice.
Speaker 2: Billy Cunningham, the Great American for McKinley Mortgage. Last week, Paul Luck and all the folks at McKinley Mortgage had many customers who are closed loans told by other banks that guess what, they couldn't get it done McKinley did. McKinley took the time to help customers and get their loans approved by calling five one, three, seven nine one twenty seven hundred. You may now call it a consolidate all your high interest credit card debt plus your car loans, due loan debts and more. Many customers have savings of about two thousand dollars every month, and if you close your refinance on it before November the twenty sixth. You get to skip payments in December and January. First payment not due until February of twenty twenty five. All those moneys go in your pocket for Christmas gift giving. McKinley can get you approved to purchase a new home. Ask you about the first time buyer down payment assistance. They have five percent down payment grants available if you're a first time home buyer. Do not fall behind your payments. Call McKinley now. They'll let you know right away if they can help. The number to call is seven nine twenty seven hundred. Plus. When you close your loan, you're going to receive a one hundred dollars gift certificate to Elis Sports Bar and Grill seven nine twenty seven hundred or bestlow Rates dot com. What's the best place to reach new customers for your business?
Speaker 6: Wherever they are?
Speaker 5: And that's exactly where you can be with Hoss the Mouth of the Golds headed in.
Speaker 9: Give me all sod strikes for the Orange and Blue NFC Cincinnati Ay one nil lead early in the second half.
Speaker 12: He Hello, Byett, I'm broadcasting bony guys.
Speaker 2: Let's go over the last few days in sports. Friday night, a disaster at Debacle Cole Rain gets drilled again. Derrick Park falls to the Mundi Mustangs. Yeah, on Saturday night in Colorado, the Bearcats go get prime time, Prime time, by prime time. Nothing good than Sunday. The kude to the Bengals ten ten at the first half. All of a sudden, they can't tackle anymore. They get drilled with thirty seven to seventeen or too many tush pushes. And then last night FC had the opportunity of continuing the failures of sports in this town.
Speaker 13: But Emil asad that was Tommy G with the action on ESPN fifteen thirty.
Speaker 2: I like Tommy g'st They got that, they got their one. Oh, they won one. Nill they're now one up on New York City FC.
Speaker 13: Game two of that series Saturday night, Big Apple City Field, five o'clock kick.
Speaker 2: Now, what about the next game? If the if the FC he wins this one, then they move into the second round. If they look, what if they look? What if they lose this one.
Speaker 13: Well, then they got to come back here and play the third game is then it's winner go home like the Yanks.
Speaker 2: Tonight, Well, Friday I'm sorry. In February they started soccer right February pretty much, it's now November and they're starting the playoffs. Who has a longer season the mL nascars soccer because SASCAR goes almost to Thanksgiving. Are they done yet?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Some got Martinsville and Phoenix yet. Someone needs to tell them that because nobody's going on well, the MLS, I think is going to go longer. MLS is going to go into December, starting in February. They're off January, then back at it. I don't know, I don't know what to tell you, but it's soccer and everybody's going nuts. Give me some sports.
Speaker 13: Willie the stood reporters approb service of your local Temestar heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel on the east side called Klembit's heating at nine three seven.
Speaker 2: Four four four forty four zero one such. Thank you, Roxy.
Speaker 13: We also want to thank Lear's Prime Market your fall tailgate headquarters, Willie for everything, full catering service located in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always a cut above segment and that let's see one nil last night for FC Cincinnati, and as I said, they go Saturday night for.
Speaker 2: Game two Bengals.
Speaker 13: Bengals brought Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals are back at work tomorrow, up against those Raiders one one groove. I don't know who it is, but early the Bengals are an early eight and a half point favorite, really over the Raiders, the Raiders think, but.
Speaker 2: They come to town with Marvin Lewis, Desmond Ritter, and Trey Tucker two former Bearcats right there? What happens if Desmond Ridder lights up? The Bengals with Marvin Low.
Speaker 13: And Minshew would have to be getting hurt and then Desmond Ridder would probably work as a former UC magic whatever hopefully, whatever can goes wrong often goes wrong. Are you aware of that? Yeah? Let's see Freddie Freeman homered in his third straight game. LA pitching combines on a five hitter Dodgers over the Yanks four to two. LA now up three games to none and Aaron boone Game four tonight winner go home at eight? What does Paul O'Neill say about this, probably not happy, not good. Probably, I bet you Paul O'Neil right now could be hitting better than Aaron Judge.
Speaker 2: He's like ninety and he's got like seventeen strikeouts in a run. I could strike out. Could you strike out? Of course? Yes, yeah, I'd look good doing then. Judge, he'll never live this one down, except with the hundreds of millions he already has. Red's update.
Speaker 13: I have reinstated off the sixty days injured list infielder Ces. That's Christian and Carnassi owned strand to you, mister Matt McClain is back after left shoulder surgery.
Speaker 2: I have hope.
Speaker 13: They designated for assignment Dfaid, pitcher Brandon Lee Brandt and infielder outfielder Ahmad Rassario.
Speaker 2: Now what happened?
Speaker 13: Those two guys will probably, I don't know, they may become free agents or they'll be put on the TA Ross.
Speaker 2: And here's a big question. Can they stay healthy for one season? Is it possible the Reds pitching staff and McClain and Ces can stay healthy? Is that possible? I have hope this year only your hairdresser nose for sure. I have hope Major League Baseball what.
Speaker 13: According to Commissioner Rob Manfred talking on the Yes Network in the World Series, they are going to experiment with the strike zone challenge system during next year's spring training.
Speaker 2: Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 13: Challenge system differs from the automated ball strike system as each team has afforded three contested calls per game that are quickly checked against technology without any lengthy pauses. Why not just use length pauses? Lengthy pauses are in quotes? Why not just use the strike zone?
Speaker 2: Mister Manfred said that the league moved to the challenge I don't either, thanks said something. I believe it because he's that kind of guy.
Speaker 14: Yes he is.
Speaker 2: That's Jim Kelch and Doug Flynn, the glue. Kelch called in to support you. Well, it's about time, Manfred said the league moved to the challenge system approach after he spent the last few years traveling from clubhouse to clubhouse asking the players about their preferences. Why not just use the automatic strike sound like in tennis, for example, a ball in the line out of line? I don't know.
Speaker 13: I mean, it's this will now, this, this will back up. I guarantee you this will be a mess. Like everything else.
Speaker 2: Everything's in chaos, correct, And it's probably more millions of dollars for technology to be poured into a into a baseball ballpark. What happened to ball striking out?
Speaker 13: So now you go V low this, vlow that spin rate, spin rate, spin this inn launch agle. The ball came off the bat at one hundred and ninety five miles an hour. It was caught by a kid at a left field at one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: The automatic strike zone says that if you take the six inches around the zone, thirty five percent of the time the umpires are wrong, so you can ball in the dirt, ball over the head. I think take six inches around the strike zone about one third at the time the umpires are wrong, and that's critical to baseball. You know what I say, call Randy marsh He's the best in the Brandy say give me the spike zone. We'll call him up.
Speaker 13: College basketball, Xavier the regular season opens Monday.
Speaker 2: Night or the brand believe that Monday night.
Speaker 13: The Xavier Musketeers open Monday night against Texas Southern with a brand new team. Get the latest on The Sean Miller Show seven o'clock on fifty five KRC, the home of Brian Thomas.
Speaker 2: And the Bearcats are ranked twentieth in the nation. Exhibition action tonight, it's Miller times Minnesota State. That that team that the show coach. They got Minnesota State as playing the UK Wildcats at exhibition play tonight at Rupp Arena. Have you ever heard of Minnesota State? You know they run that show coach? Remember that with that, I forget who that actor was. No, Tim Waltz is from Minnesota. Now, that's all I know. I don't know what to tell you, but the fact is, once again Rocky Boyman is not here.
Speaker 13: Well, he's got a game. He's got a game he does tonight. I think it's Louisiadam Monroe or something.
Speaker 2: How about Anthony Richardson, the quarterback from Cole Oh wait a minute, I gotta I gotta tap out, But he did not. I'm tapping out. Of the rest of the huge report, Rocky says, I'm too tired. I gotta I gotta go, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta rest. You got a team meeting, You got a team meeting somewhere. You gotta tap it out. Don't talk. I'm sorry. I'm tapping out lastly, Evan McPherson. Uh huh was money Mac money in the bank, couldn't kick me through the goal post. These days, money Mack has issued some bad checks. Something's going on down there. About ten of the last eighteen field goals fifty yards and longer, he's missed ten of eighteen. Ten bucks, it's the turf. He claims he's hitting the ball now better than ever, and that his warm ups are great.
Speaker 13: Second, man, what you need to do is go down there, down there and teach him your golf swing on how to kick the ball with no fade or draw, and one last or right is right down the middle like you hit the golf ball.
Speaker 2: And one on Sunday, one hard. In fact, a friend of mine said, it's not money Mac, it's money Hack. I can't give the name of this base. You know what now, money Hack, you know what now? I guarantee you Sunday he'll hit the game winner from sixty five yards away and everybody'll be happy. Well, and probably doesn't come down to that with the conditions, right, he kicks him from seventy yards and in pregame, thank you seventy he could hit one front. I guarantee you if you go outside up on this building, Willie, and you hold it and you're the holder for a field goal. He could kick the ball and a field goal good from Kenwood, except when it matters. That's like, I don't know. That's like a golfer tells me, like Mike Lane tells me from six feet on the putting practice turf money. Money he gets on the actual field of honor, makes about half of the putts he needs to make. He's tapping out, tapping out, just.
Speaker 13: Like I haven't heard anything with Anthony Richardson, and I haven't heard anything about that idiot from the Chicago Bears.
Speaker 2: How about that that was taunting, the taunting the fans. Oh, I better get in there.
Speaker 13: And then he tips the ball to Noah Brown to win the touch for the game winning touchdown on a hail Hail Maryland.
Speaker 2: I'm watching this morning on Fox Sports Ohio. Yes, the play before they know it's fan, it's now fan dual sports.
Speaker 3: Norm.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Network, I'm sorry, mister the play before the writer Rufus is going to get mad at you. There was a completion for like ten yards fifteen yards when that was going on the same player was in the corner of the end zone mocking the fans during that play too. Right now, that guy for the Bears needs to be cut. No, something, something's got to happen. I'm just saying things are not normal. Would you agree? Are things normal or not? And by the way, allegedly in forty minutes, huh, we have in the studio Justice Joe Deaters another another state visit by JJ Judge Dan Hawkins h and Megan Shanahan. The three Supreme Court justices will be here to make a state visit, wanting the students report you're kidding? And I say, do they know what they're getting into? And I'm going to give you a question to ask about they rule in Shelley's Can I guarantee in the Supreme Court they haven't seen anything what we do no obvious to this? Can they indict us?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, but Missy Powers can so be careful. You know what I'm going to write her name in in Butler County. Please do. And also, if you want counseling at Santax High School, you know where to go. Just saying segment, do you need counseling? I got to get back to my counseling. Here in my bed on teams. There was a teacher that must go nameless at Deer Park High School who was twenty four years old, who was teaching me English. And if miss miss I won't use her last name, said to little Willie, how about some counseling back in my office. Little Willy would have been there at a heartbeat, I mean less than a heartbeat. Listen to you. I'm just saying, listen to you, just saying, what kind of action would that have been? In the name live actions would have been a turtleman, live action. Wow, I'm just saying. But now, well, last night every stand up of the news babes in town were right there in front of Saint Axe on North Bend talking about our name's out there now Missus Nutley counseling a seventeen year old boy, which included the passage to the boy of naked photographs of Missus Nutley appropriate name. I'd say, seg man, your reaction is that happened to cold rain? To your knowledge, I don't know what would you have done. I'm pleading the fifth and drinking one. What would you have done if that had occurred.
Speaker 13: That I don't know, Willie, I don't know what I would have done, tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: I just got a text here for you. Have Beckham from Indianapolis Colts just announced richardson his benched Flaco is starting. Really there you go, right there, Beckham News service. Tap it out, I tap out. I'm tired, tired. I can't twenty two years old. What's he making thirty million a game? Well, he made thirty four million over over four years, so only make eight million dollars. He's now tapped out. I bet you, I bet you he's a tap out. The guy the defensive back for the Bears, he'd be tapped you think like a J.
Speaker 13: Foyt would have tapped out a halfway through for Indianapolis five hundreds tapping too tired or drimore. And he wore the Colts uniform and he tap out in the super Bowl right here.
Speaker 2: I tell you what. I hope Rocky ripped him a new one. When he gets back. Is he coming back to me? He's coming back him here tomorrow. I can't tell you what they hear the rock talk about this. No, I got more text tired for my buddies. I'm tired. I'm tired. I gotta sit out. And if you've seen the reporting on Lockland, Ohio, park's going on there. Three thousand male Mauritanian Arab Muslims are marching in around Lochland, Ohio, which is next to Wyoming and writing looking for work. They have no work for mets can't speak of the English. It's a disaster. Any local media cover that, do you think?
Speaker 13: I don't think so. Wise house for the lochlb split. Baby that's going away. You never now men, give me out of the students report, please.
Speaker 2: Willian Utter of FC Cincinnati taken in the first step to the MLS Cup title, We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report. It is a.
Speaker 1: Fastball, it's ripped down the line.
Speaker 2: It is gone. A fifth consecutive World Series game with a Freddie Freeman hom run and the Dodgers whore on the board first ship Game three. Paul O'Neil didn't like to hear that. On seven hundred LW.
Speaker 9: Meanwhile, in the intent forest, look out, Heady and Rocky, the big bad wolf is right behind you.
Speaker 2: We know, dude, the wolf is with us.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we have a little unfinished business with the three little picks.
Speaker 2: Last night was poker night. Yeah, time for those little angers to pay.
Speaker 9: I hope you'll be done in time to entertain the millions of loyal listeners who count on your three hours of endless afternoon entertainment.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, We'll be on and we might have a special giveaway fresh Ham, Heady and Rockie this afternoon at three on seven hundred WLW Billy Cunningham, the Great American for Joseph, Choley and Korran having a great October getting ready for La le Spooky savings all week long. How about you leasing a loaded v Blazer, a loaded Equinox EV only two eighty nine a month, or take up to ten thousand dollars off a brand new twenty twenty four Chevrolet Silverado. The most honored pickup in America today is Silverado Chevrolet. Joseph Chevrolet the top dealership and down because of great selection, low prices, low interest rates, and a knowledgeable staff. Together, let's drive. Ask your neighbor, friends and family. Over the last half a century and more, they've all bought from Joseph Chevrolet, including the Great American Joseph Chevrolet and Cole Rain Joseph Chevrolet dot Com, look Alive Cincinnati, the crowd four nine seven thousand or pounds seven hundred and my producer do Georg Drew will pick up your call. You'll ask you for your first name and where you're calling from, and then your votes will be heard. Up to this point, we're exactly one week away from D Day, Decision Day on Tuesday, November the fifth. It has said we're not going to have the final selections until November sixth or seventh, but sometime next week we're going to find out if Kamala Harris has won the presidency or Donald Trump regains the presidency. It was a Columnrade as USA today that said something the effect is, what's going to happen if your candidate loses? At someone just stop me in the hallway? What are you gonna do if Trump loses? I guess the announcement will be made on Wednesday or Thursday. First, we have Mike and Newport, and we have a gym and Dayton three lines open, five one, three, seven, four, nine seven thousand, where's your vote and why? In May, this secondary question might be why what will you do if your candidate doesn't win? As an American. What I'm gonna do the next day or the day after, the day after is get back to work. I'm gonna come here with you. I'm still gonna go home. I'm gonna have dinner with my family. I'm still gonna play golf on the weekends thither and fro. I'm gonna live my life the best I can under the restrictions the government will put upon me. I ask you, if you're a Kamala Harris supporter, if you think we need more control of the government of the means of productions in this country. We need more government control of what's happening. We need a more open border. What's happening in Lockland, Ohio with the Tanians. We need that. Maybe in Middletown, maybe in Covington. We might need that. In Green County, might need that in Columbus suburbs. We need more and more and more immigration. If that's your vote, so be it. We're gonna get it. Fox News is doing a story about Lockland, Ohio on a wheel every two or three hours, which the mainstream media in this town largely will not cover because it doesn't fit the narrative. And I give props to the mainstream media in this town, I think five, nine, twelve, and nineteen generally try to be fair and impartial. I like watching Sharie and Tanya and Tricia, no problem there at all. It's okay now. And then Paul Tooti, it's okay. Of course I know them personally and largely I know their political leanings, but it doesn't bleed into their newscast. That's not the case at ABC, NBC and CBS. I want to get to the calls in about thirty seconds, we've got Nancy and Anderson township. Lastly, when the guy that owns the Washington Post, of course you know him quite well, and when he tells you in a that the Washington Post has a danger of fading to irrelevance. And when Jeffrey Bezos says about the mainstream media, he admits, the mainstream media has no credibility nor accuracy. When he puts that out there as a matter of truth, my answer is absolutely. He says, the lack of credibility isn't unique to the Washington Post. Our brethren newspapers have the same issue. And that's a problem not only for the media, but also for the nation. Many people are turning off, Turning two, Off the Cuff podcast, in accurate social media posts, and other unverified news sources because they don't trust the mainstream media. And there's no bigger part of the mainstream media than the Washington Post that you can't trust. I have a guest on tomorrow. About ninety percent of the stories about Kamala Harris are positive, and about ninety percent of the stories about Donald Trump are negative. And about thirty five percent of us rely upon the mainstream media to decide how to vote, garbage in and garb reach out. And for those who only get their news from PBS, ABC, NBCCBS and reading newspapers, you don't get a fair reporting of what's happening in the Kamala Harris campaign because it doesn't fit the media and they're in their images of themselves. But when the Washington Post owner says we can't be trusted, take his words to heart. Let's continue.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: We have thousands on hold all over the Fruited Plain and the number, once again is seven four nine seven thousand. Here's my chart. I've kept going for the last month. The last count was sixty five votes for Trump and four votes for Kamala Harris. So I'm not sure that's completely accurate relative to what's gonna happen, but it gives you some idea where the great Americans listening and talk radio are. Let's continue now with Mike and Newport, then Nancy and Anderson and thousands of others. Mike and Newport, give me a full report, Willie.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna vote for Trump, Willie, And I got two questions for you. I mean, here's where's say Ratless? Why is the only one in the morning.
Speaker 2: I like him.
Speaker 15: I think I want to hear from him all day.
Speaker 2: I like him. Let me write that down. Number one. I like Javes's voice. His voice is clear and concise. I'm gonna call him and see. Normally I get him on when there's an aircraft or an airplane issue, and fortunately for the last several years there's not been a crash. But nonetheless, I like Jay Ratliff because of you, Mike. I'm gonna call him and find out what we got.
Speaker 15: More to offer, He's got more to offer? And then what's up with all the ed commercials. I'm trying to listen to the show with my kids in the car. They're asking about performance in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know, there's too many. All I know is the advertising is a difficult market, and that I see. Now you can advertise tequila. It used to be you couldn't advertise a booze, Budweiser, Miller, you couldn't advertise tequila. Now you advertise ed and maybe uh age appropriate to talk about it. But otherwise I keep a low profile and hopefully we continue to succeed. But ed is only a problem. I think if you're life isn't particularly hot, what do you think? I think you're right, Willie? Thank you God bless America. And I love Edie products because they pay the bills. Let's continue now with Nancy and Anderson and Gary and Sidney and Nancy and Anderson. I got my vote, give me your vote, and give me a reason if any Trump I'm married that dam.
Speaker 14: My reason being is I've grew up Democrat my entire life. My mother's probably rolling around in her grave right now. But I don't believe the Democratic Party is the party that we were.
Speaker 1: Used to.
Speaker 14: I believe Joe Biden got in because they came off as a moderate, and he was anything but a moderate. He was a puppet, and I believe that Kamalo would be a puppet.
Speaker 2: All though, who who would actually be the president now? Many have asked the question, who's the president now? Because Joe Biden obviously can't discharge the duties of the office. It's an eighteen hour day job. Who's the president now? I don't know, But if Kamala gets in, who's the president then it's not going to be her.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I don't know if it's Barack, I really don't know. I voted for Barack and I felt as though he was polished and was intelligent and all those wonderful things that people are saying that Kamla is. But it's a wolf in sheep's clothing. He went around and gave an apology tour all over all over the world. And this is our country and we need to take care of the people in our country first. And that doesn't mean that we are not you know, we want to be isolationists in any shape. But I do believe that that if you vote socialism in, you will never get socialism out.
Speaker 2: You know, there's no country in the world that's gone to socialism or fascism that's gone back the other way, because those in charge, those in power, will squelch by one means or another different voices. So if we put Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz in charge, they're not going to say, you know what, we believe in a constitutional republic. We believe in states having their own separate laws. We believe that we ought to enforced the federal law on the southern border. The country's going to change fundamentally. And I would also say this that the worst thing Trump would do is stop or delay the inevitable, which is a march towards socialism. And the best thing he could do is begin a different course, the course that was taken by President John F. Kennedy, the course that Democrats believed, and in fact, if you look at the speeches of Barack Hussein Obama in twenty seven to twenty eight about immigration, it sounds like Donald Trump today. And if we allow this to continue for the next four to eight years, we're going to have as many as fifty million illegals and paroles in the country. They will give those individuals the right to vote through the Congress, in which case we're done. It's gonna we can't recover from that and and I hope especially women. You sound like a woman type person. I want women to understand what's at stake in this election, for their children and for their grandchildren, and the pass on of the country a better nation given to us by our parents and grandparents. And she promises more of the same. She said repeatedly that I can't think of anything different I would have done than happened the past four years. And I'm thinking, wow, continuing these policies. How about afghan Yeah, well, you know, she said, I agree with that. When even the generals said, don't do it this way. We should get out of Afghanistan, but not this way. There's a different way, but Biden and Harris said no, do it at once thirteen soldiers were killed, I say murdered, hundreds more wounded. And right now women are chattel slaves and sexual slaves in Afghanistan, as women are in most of the Middle East. They have no life at all. And Kamala Harris said that was good. Yeah, that was a good thing. So we're in trouble, Nancy if this, if things don't go right in the week, and the media will use every wedge issue to paint Donald Trump in the most negative life possible. But they would never play the same game with the Democrats. Nancy, thanks you. I'm gonna give her two votes. I'm giving Nancy two vote votes because she made so much sense. Let's continue now with Judy and Dayton and then Gary and Sidney. Judy and Dayton, Welcome to the from the Gem City and welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Judy, how are you.
Speaker 16: I'm fine, Thank you, Bill, and I am good because I'm listening to you. I say God bless you because you are a great American. Also, thanks for having the Secretary of State on. I hope he gets on this and stays on it. And you were talking about the mainstream media. Are you familiar with the Epic Times a newspaper. Yeah, E K O H yes, yes, yes, it's great. It saves it saves my sanity. And I didn't know if many other people knew about it. It's very cheap. I hope they can subscribe. They just go to Epic Times dot com. I'm tired of being insulted by the Dems, and I'm scared of sores. Of course, I will vote for President Trump. I'm an eighty five year old mom and grandma and great grandma, and yes, I fear for the future for our kids at grandkids, Well.
Speaker 2: Give me your vote. Are you voting for Trump? Oh yeah, let me write that down Trump ten times now. I was asked by a high school kid in the class that I spoke to about four months ago, if I want to develop a conservative viewpoint, a libertarian conservative viewpoint of life, how do you do it? Because you can't watch PBS, CBS, NBCABC and read the newspapers and get that. I said, Okay, if you get up every day and go to Newsmax dot com or go to Epic Times dot com, or go to Breitbart dot com, or go to RedState dot com or go to RealClearPolitics dot com, you can pick and choose the coverage of the news and a completely different way. That makes sense absolutely.
Speaker 16: And so that was a great answer for that.
Speaker 2: And I said, until you do that every day and then come back to me and tell me you're not armed with ideas to confront those you run into that disagree with you. And that's how I was a Democrat. I ran twice as a Democrat. I ran for a state House of Representatives against Helen Fix in nineteen seventy eight as a Democrat. I ran for Madera City Council as a Democrat, and all times I lost. And by the time I got on the radio and Ronald Reagan took over, I developed my own philosophies about life and as from reading different sources. You can't watch the evening news and say, man, they're giving me impartial information. And my source for that is the guy that owns the Washington Post. Jeff Bezos said yesterday, you can't rely upon the mainstream media for impartial information. And that's a terrible thing. But thanks for calling in, Judy, and you're a great American.
Speaker 4: Thank you well.
Speaker 16: And you are too, Bill, Thank you so much. In God blessed, take care America.
Speaker 2: We got Russell in the Florida Russell Russell and Florida. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Russell, how are you wonderful?
Speaker 15: I'm vording for Trump.
Speaker 2: Let me write this down. I guess five more right?
Speaker 3: Why he's the best?
Speaker 2: Well, what's going to happen? Say ten days from now, it's announced on Thursday or Friday. Now Kamala Harris has won the presidency. What happens? What happened.
Speaker 17: All the people in Ukraine that are homeless, that's where they're coming.
Speaker 2: They're going to be let in along with Yeah, you know, I kind of wish, you know, I pray each not for the survivability of Israel. By the way, again, yesterday on Monday in Chicago, there was a Jew going to synagogue. He was gunned down by a Palestinian extremists who was shouting alah achbar, alah akbar and so. And look at college campuses with massive Ohamas demonstrations not covered by the mainstream media because it doesn't fit their ideology to cover it at this time. Can you imagine the status of this country if the policies of Kamala Harris, as she expressed until about sixty days ago, were put into place good last sixty days, she's flipped on everything.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 2: She was favor of open borders, now she's against it. She was in favor of sanctuary cities, now she's against it. She was in favor of reparations and she's still in favor of that. She is now in favor of price controls. She says, no cash bonds for criminals, let them get out. She was on an ev mandate requiring an ev mandate. Now she says no. She has been and continues to be, against vouchers for students out of failing public schools. She wanted to stop energy production and require individuals to have the thermostat set at seventy eight degrees in the summertime and sixty four degrees in the winter time. She wants to stop energy production. She abortioned on demand through birth, she still believes in. She wanted to eliminate private insurance. Now she says not so fast. She won. She was against a border wall, now she's in favor of it. So every I don't know which Kamala Harris you're gonna vote for. Is the one who sounds like a Donald Trump today or the one that sounded is she sounded for most of all of her adult life. Let's take two or three more calls than we've got to get going. Let's go to Dale and Waynesville, to the home of the Skydivers and Dale. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show and Dale. What do you got?
Speaker 4: Thanks? Willie?
Speaker 2: I just want Mike comment.
Speaker 17: You have one of the other uh uh, one of the other people on the on the radio here and he says he's telling people not to vote, and I think that is that he says he's not voting. So, uh, you know, I think that that you guys have a lot of influence over people. Uh you know, I mean you're you're worldwide. And to say that on WLW that you're not going to vote, how many thousands or hundreds of thousands of people wouldn't vote just because it was on WLW.
Speaker 2: Give me a name who did that?
Speaker 4: Flony?
Speaker 2: I me write that down.
Speaker 17: He said, he says he's not going to vote for president. So I mean, I don't care, you know who who people vote for.
Speaker 4: That's not that's none of my concern.
Speaker 17: That's their own opinion. But to to to tell people and basically preach that you're not going to vote, uh you know, that's that's just that's just wrong because uh, you guys have a lot of influence. WLW has a lot of influence, I mean worldwide. So to say that you're not going to vote, how many thousands or hundreds of thousands say, well, WLW says not to vote?
Speaker 2: Well, I I say, you know, what I say is that voting as thee civic duty and no one needs to become informed on the issues. I think a state issue one that multi billionaires around the world want to take away our right to vote on State Issue one. If you vote yes on State Issue one, it means the voting for members of the Reapportionment Board are finished. And that means we're done voting for those members, and that this elite group are you going to get together and draw lines? And the problem is I looked at some numbers those the yes side on State Issue one has sixty eight million dollars and the no side has six million, ten to one. And so if you rely upon commercials to decide how to vote, you're stupid. Don't do it.
Speaker 17: We should, we should decide to make those decisions, not not some elite group. Yeah side, And you know who's who's doing We know better.
Speaker 2: We know better than we know better than Dale and from Waynesville. After all, we're the we're the rich elitist and we're the where the urbane, sophisticated crowd. And I can tell you who's going to make important political decisions in your life. And if you vote yes on statushe one, it means that the no more voting will take place for members of the Apportionment Board, and it's going to be selected by retired appellate judges, who will then select five people in the Democratic side, five on the Republican side, they select five independence. They draw the lines for you. No more voting. They will decide for you what district you live in, and who's going to vote, and how you're going to vote, who's going to hold office. How stupid is that? How stupid they rely upon your stupidity to pass status you won Don't be stupid, and the only proper vote on status you want is a no. In fact, a hell no. I don't mind mistakes are made politically, but once that mistake is made, it's in the constitution. You'll never vote again whatsoever for members of the apportionment boarder or the governor, Secretary of State, the auditor, and two from the House, two from the Senate. You vote for those. And Maren O'Connor is a clown and others spend all this money convincing you that a lie is the truth. Don't rely upon commercials or even a radio talk show host to cast your ballot. Rely upon your own determination, your own investigation. I say, let's keep voting. Vote no on state Issue one. All right, once again, I apologize to the thousands on hold. We'll get to you maybe tomorrow or the next day. And I'm keeping a running tally right now, and so far it is seventy one votes for Trump and four for Kamala Harris. Should should be a walkover. We'll see what happens. Bill Cunningham, the Great American live at some of the Reds and the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: Hey, they're American voter. Uncle Sam says it's time for an election.
Speaker 2: It's time for an election. Jump and by gully he's right.
Speaker 9: Federal, state and local candidates issues, amendments, levies, and other votable junk like that.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, your thumbs up? Lord yow, isn't that cool?
Speaker 9: For heaven's sakes, make sure you know who and what you're voting for.
Speaker 2: Don't vote well, stupid.
Speaker 9: Fill your patriotic nuggin with the latest election us an info on seven hundred w l W.
Speaker 2: We'll hear the radio ads about the I R s. They tell you to be afraid to be scared, and they try to frighten you into calling I'm not here to.
Speaker 3: Frony Freeman he look at whoever.
Speaker 9: Taska carry you down there?
Speaker 2: Helennox here? Yeslo say, can you interpret police sounds like? The Supreme Court of Ohio there talking, it's like a state visit. I was gonna say, I mean, is that I'm the late e vent a? They're live? Wait a minute, who's here? Justice Joey is brought in Meghan Shanahan running for the Supreme Court currently a judge, and Dan Hawkins running for the Supreme Court currently a judge and Dan tell the American people what exactly you're doing now? What do you want to do? And what lies ahead?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 10: I'm currently a judge at Quarter Common please in Franklin County, Ohio. Been a judge for eleven years now, as a prosecutor for thirteen What.
Speaker 2: Kind of prosecutor were you? Tough and no nonsense? Where you hang them high, where you're like letting everybody going probation, tough, no nonsense. I was specific.
Speaker 10: I was headed the Special Victims Unit like the TV show did the sex crimes, child abuse cases, human trafficking. So really we're the tough cases. Wor's the worst cases. But you'll twenty three twenty four years in the justice system on the front lines. I want to take that experience of the hot Spring court.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're up in the polls by wide margins. Justice Joe tells me, what do you think about a prosecutor giving a code read on a large ape at the Cincinnati Zoo named Harambei, and whether or not that was a good or bad dog?
Speaker 10: A prosecutors, we have to make tough call sometimes, so I wouldn't second guess.
Speaker 2: Are you embarrassed yet about that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Do you behave yourself?
Speaker 18: Okay, these are trying to learn of judges, and I brought them in, told him this was a serious show.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: You just go on also joining us as Megan Shanahan has been in Hamilty County Common Police Court for many years. And Megan, tell the American people your background and what you're running for if anything, Well, it's.
Speaker 8: Very similar to Judge Hawkins. Bill, and thanks for having me back here eleven years as a hang them high prosecutor and now fourteen years on the bench.
Speaker 2: Twenty five years. Yeah, you're not that old.
Speaker 8: Twenty four years. Yeah, so give it a few more months in twenty five high school exactly, And I absolutely love Ohio. So I am going to represent us well up there in Columbus.
Speaker 2: And Sharon Kennedy at one point, I know she is the Chief Justice, and she said you might call anybody have a korm. I don't know if that's legal or not. But when you met with her, what did Sharon Kennedy tell you you had to do to be elected?
Speaker 8: Well, she told us we had to get out and work. And that's exactly what we've done. We've covered the state of Ohio, shaking hands, knocking on doors, meeting every single person and letting them know that we genuine when they care about their safety.
Speaker 2: And their future. What is though a top one or two when you knock on a door somewhere and Lanchester somewhere in Bell Fountain, somewhere in Sydney, maybe blue Ball when you talk to a voter, what are the top one or two things they say? At the Supreme Court of Ohio A lot to be doing, if anything, they're.
Speaker 8: Very concerned about the Supreme Court keeping them safe. And what we saw just a few years back in that Deboe's decision gave our voters a clue of what would be coming this year as far as the justices that are running. My opponent, Mike Donnelly, offered that opinion and Justice Steeters, Judge Hawkins, and I traveled the state to educate the public on an amendment so that we can and shall consider public safety when setting bonds.
Speaker 2: So right now, if Liberals, etc. Take over, it'll be like Detroit, or be like a New York city, in which case anyone who commits a vicious offense like Dan Hawkins prosecuted, like a child sex rape, would be eligible to get an easy bond to get back out in the streets. And the devosed decision said, well, you have to consider the safety of the community.
Speaker 8: That's the debos decision said, you shall not. It was the constitutional amendment that the three of us and other folks like Attorney General Yost got on the ballot to ensure that judges shall consider public safety when setting bonds.
Speaker 2: And you agree with that or disagree. Oh, absolutely.
Speaker 10: That's why when the decision came down it really took me back. I didn't believe it at first till we read it, because you know, as a prosecutor, as a trial court judge, and Megan tell you the same thing. You know, you consider a bunch of factors when you're setting bail, public safety being one of the key ones. So to say, we weren't allowed to consider, you know, public safety when setting bail. We just had to ask the guy, you know, how much can you afford to get out? That was a that really overthrew over one hundred years of jurisprudence.
Speaker 17: In this bill.
Speaker 18: It's indicative of the difference in judicial philosophy when they're willing to set aside that much precedent in the state of Ohio where safety should be considered when they set up bail. They just tossed it up quarter to three, four to three, quarter to three. It was Marin o'connoren and the three Dems voted that way, and we and it's interesting we all came together on that issue, got a constitutional amendment passed. I think seventy six percent of Ohioan's voted that judges should do that considered.
Speaker 2: The safety of the community. And now we're all run for Supreme Court. And then important thing is it doesn't mean a bond has to be of a certain limit or not, but it must be considered and the devosd decisions set A judge does not have to consider the safety of the community was setting a bond. So you and others put on the ballot, let the people decide whether that should be considered, and then if the judge still sets a low bond, there's an appellate process. We could be considered.
Speaker 18: Sure, but this is just we were having cases in Room May after the DeVoe's decision, where judges were in Room May saying I can't consider the safety of the community. I know this guy's been arrested fifteen times, but my instructions from the Supreme Court right now are that we can't consider it. So how much can you afford, sir, to get to come back here next week? It just doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Sech get us into the studs report and all these three judges will rule on the acceptability of your comments. Hit it segment will leave.
Speaker 13: The Student Reporter is a proud service of your local Tamestar Heating and air Conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful northern Kentucky called tom Reckton Heating and Air Conditioning at eight five nine two six ' one eighty two sixty nine sports What thank you Roxy, It's Game four of the World Series tonight in the Big Apple Game. Time is just after eight. Those Dodgers can win it all tonight with a sweep. They're up three games to none.
Speaker 2: Am I right to say? I want neither team to win? I don't like the Dodgers, I don't like the Yankees. I like Paul O'Neil, but no part of either team. Do you agree or not? Segment Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town with thirteen Northern Kentucky locations. Bengals back at work tomorrow, Get ready to face those raids on Sunday at pay Course Stadium. And segment. If Trump loses next Tuesday, I'll be a part of town getting bags of tequila. Yes you will. You know what I'm saying. Well, I'll be right there with you. What would George Soro goold say? Will be you and I will be drinking alone. Please continue.
Speaker 13: Indianapolis Colts are benching Anthony Richardson, turning to Joe Flacco as their starting quarterback. According to ESPN, benching comes two days after mister Richardson asked to come out of Sunday's game against the Texans for one play because after, as he later told reporters, that was a lot.
Speaker 2: Of runner up there, and I did, and I don't think I was gonna be able to go that next place. So I just, uh, you know, I'm just told I didn't need to work right there. Twenty two years old, Megan, if you get tired, you get you have my grand headaches, you know all kind of problems. Are you going to tap out on the Supreme Court bench? Hit your head and say, Marine, I'm sorry, Sharon Kennedy cheesels, Oh my god, tap your head and say, Sharon cass actionable, that's actionable. I can't go any further. Will you tap out?
Speaker 8: There isn't a snowballs chance, build.
Speaker 2: Dan Hawkins. You tap out if the decision is too tough, too many difficult issues.
Speaker 5: Fight fight fight?
Speaker 2: What about you?
Speaker 17: John?
Speaker 2: I might rule. I'm not ruling anything. I might Sharon. By the way, I'm tapping out, I'm out of sem Can you imagine tapping out during the game when you're twenty two years old saying I'm tired, I can't take a hike on the next ball. I'm making thirty four million dollars. No, I'd stay in the game. I would too. Please continue.
Speaker 13: Uh, let's see what the college basketball Xavier opens its exhibition season or the regular season. Excuse me a Monday night against Texas Southern. Preview of the game and season tonight Sean Miller show at seven on fifty five k RC.
Speaker 2: Never heard of Texas Southern. No, but I'm excited about Xavier this year. They got a brand new team, right they do? They have nobody back.
Speaker 18: I saw the coach about two months ago and I said, how are you going to be? Because I think we would be pretty good. And coming from Sean.
Speaker 2: Miller was like, pick the finished third in the Big East. That's pretty good, zech man, please continue. And I think UC's going to be pretty good too.
Speaker 13: So a shootout skyline Chili Crosstown shootout and coming up in a.
Speaker 2: Couple of months, stan Off Ohio State plays you see who do you like? Ooh? This year might be you see he's in Cincinnati and the Columbus. This guy's got a future on the bench. Vote for him. Segment what about the Reds? You got more about Cees and also McLean Yeah, Willie, let's see, Uh, mister Cees, Christian and Carnassi O and Strand is back from his hand fracture.
Speaker 13: Two or three of them. Matt McClean is back from his left shoulder injury. They're back on the roster and they're both at least having some pretty good seasons so far in the Arizona Fall League with the Desert Dogs.
Speaker 2: You have more faith in the Reds with the Francona than the Bengals. Call. The Bengals have to do is win seven of the next nine games and maybe get to the playoffs. They have to beat, of course, the Raiders this Sun and then the four days later, got to beat the Ravens there we had to go to and then the bye week and then the l A Chargers out West. How we look? And then come home to the Steelers. Steelers, I thought they were no good this year. Right, Well there's six and two after last night. Oh well, Steelers are back in. The Bengals are in trouble. Joe, your reaction to this If San X played Deer Park, who would you like in that matchup? I'll go with X on that one. Megan, what X, Dan? I guess X. I take to your park all the way segment. Thank you, But once again, Joe Dieters, you're here. You're well known in this community, as is Megan Shanahan. But you have hoped that people will forget about Harambe, is what you're saying. I'm hoping, so hoping. So you've got code rooted in reality, you had nothing to do with that. I had nothing. You will never ever ever right there.
Speaker 18: I think it was in sixteen the head of the Board of Elections called me and said that I got nine write in votes for President of the United States.
Speaker 2: Really, but Romby got twelve right in votes. Wow, that's that's a fact. Did you laugh or not? Sherrypoll on that? Just briefly, Why didn't you call a code red on Harambe when you had the chance. The little boy could have been dismembered and you didn't do it. Which way to the little boys? Uh blessed to have a nice mother and they're all they're all safe there. Megan Shanahan, would you have called a code redd Harambe?
Speaker 8: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Dan Hawkins, absolutely, Corambe tough call. I said. If they would have kept him, maybe stuffed him and put them in the entrance of the zoo to welcome people, how big would that have been? There'd be protests from here to forever. There always are, there is always protests segment. Give me a you know who saved zoo?
Speaker 13: Fiona, Tucker baby and Fritz big hippo who is now close to two thousand pounds As a young kid, I was like.
Speaker 2: You, what about looks like me? How big is Fiona? Gotta be seven thousand pounds of a womanhood there if she had a baby yet? Can you say, baby, it's just a hippo. Come on, can't say that. Babies they have no rights.
Speaker 17: We know that.
Speaker 2: Phoebe and Tucker looking over him like regular pant.
Speaker 4: Bet.
Speaker 2: I bet that's a big girl right now. I'd say, what do you think? No idea, let's call the zoo. Why don't we do the show up and retired that hippo lounge or something whatever they call it? Would you would you drive it into the hippo pool?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: You first, Joe, you go first. You got to stay out of the ape range too, because you got a they got a contract out fandom Mark Man there, Mark Man, I stay away from that. But Joe Eaters, thank you very much, Billy. Thanks. I'm betting you to beat Joe Eaters. Is that a good bet or not? You're not running against each other separate races. But I says Shan, as long as we get fifty percent plus one, that's all. You's better name than theaters. And Dan Hawkins. Congratulations. I'm sure you'll be a good judge on the High Supreme Court. But don't pay attention to these two. Oh no, I can't. I can't thank you. I agree with you. Remember us, Remember you started to the your career right here. Don't forget so many forget that's a little people that made your life possible. Okay, that's right. I always come back, don't I always amen to that. I'm like a Herpe's infection. He always comes back. All right, Joe, get me out of the Stude's report, Willie and hounter of uh go vote a one week from today. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report. That's a whole lot of skyline, baby, I got that right, So lot of skyline here, Dan Hawkins, you know what skyline is? Oh absolutely, thank you, Thank God, making congratulations show good luck to you. Thanks Bill, don't be killing any apes anytime soon. On news Radio seven hundred WULW. Morning is the best part of my day. I wake up with a big fat smile on my face as long as I've got Mike McConnell, because when I wake up, I get to listen to Mike McConnell. Mike has it all. I love Mike. Get everything you need to start your day right, plus my into this Mike McConnell win. Mike's win is unbelievable. I love Mike wit. It's the wittiest. It's the perfect combination to ensure you feel good all day A morning with Mike Glass you all day long.
Speaker 9: Be a morning lover with Mike McConnell Tomorrow morning at five on seven hundred wl W.
Speaker 6: A vote for Shared Brown is a vote against Donald Trump. Shared Brown has spent thirty one years in Washington, d C. Backing radical liberal policies.
Speaker 1: Late term partial birth abortion where the baby is partially delivered alive, trans biological men in girls' sports and bathrooms, puberty blockers and even sexchange surgery for children, Amnesty for eleven million illegal immigrants.
Speaker 6: Brown's liberal policies are the opposite of the Trump agenda, and Brown would oppose Trump at every turn. To undo the damage of the last four years. President Trump and Ohio need Republican Bernie Marino in the Senate. Six more years of Shared Brown. He's for they them, not you. Shared Brown has led us down. He's way too liberal for Ohio.
Speaker 1: Senate Leadership Fund paid for and is responsible for the content of this advertising. Not authorized by any candidate or Candidates Committee www dot Senate Leadership Fund dot org.
Speaker 5: Hete slience