Speaker 1: This is Brannon House Live. Whether the issue is law, science, economics, history, family, social issues, education, religion, government or national security, Brannon brings the issues of the day into clear focus through the lens of a Judeo Christian worldview.
Speaker 2: And now here.
Speaker 1: Is your host, Brannan Howe.
Speaker 3: And welcome to the broad Past.
Speaker 4: Glad you're with us on this Wednesday night, August nineteenth. I'm holding the book by jd Vance Communion. I talked about it on radio and TV today. We got a big response. We had on Carl tikrib for the last half, we got a big response. I just scratched the service.
Speaker 3: I didn't get all the way through the book.
Speaker 4: I've marked it up and I called Patrick Wood last night. I said, I got the book and I'm reading it and this is a real problem. On page two sixty two, the vice president says that he talks to the dead. He calls it the temple of the dead. He goes to the family plot cemetery to talk to his dead relatives, and he bought it so that his kids would have a place to quote, visit and speak to their ancestors end quote.
Speaker 3: He also talks about how.
Speaker 4: He feels about a Darwinian evolution, the mixture of man as animal and divine combined. He talks about his love of that which is mystical. He talks about the using the power of the government to force corporations to.
Speaker 3: Give a livable wage. Who defines that.
Speaker 4: I'm going to play a clip for you tonight with Patrick Wood where the Vice president's actually talking about using the power of the government to take away the property and resources of people we don't agree with, if they are against our issues, if they're not with us on the cultural war issues, who had just seize their stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm not for doing that.
Speaker 4: Unless it's a national security issue and we're dealing with terrorism. Other than that, we're for private property.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: But you got to hear this tonight, folks, because this is a real problem. He says many things in here that we did not have time to get to today during the radio show. So I hope you will tweet, text, email, Facebook, getter, true social your family and friends right now, because we're going to quote the page combers, We're going to play some video clips, and we're going to line it up with the Bible and the US Constitution. He mocks, by the way, people that believe in the rapture or the second Coming. He got enraged. I sat there in a silent rage. Why because the pastor was preaching and preparing for the second coming of Christ? Really, why would you have a rage about that. He also talks in this book about how he joined the Catholic Church, which he did in about twenty nineteen. But one of the reasons he joined the Catholic Church is because he found that the Bible was too difficult to understand, too big, too big, too complex to understand. So he joined the Catholic Church with all of its hierarchy. Well why is it that he cannot understand the Bible?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: He said, quote the Christian tradition was so rich, the Bible is so big and difficult to master that I began to see the structure of Catholicism as a benefit, not a burden.
Speaker 2: End quote.
Speaker 4: Well why can you not master the Bible? Maybe there's lacking the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I can't be his judge. I'm not his judge.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to be his judge as far as where he is with salvation, but I can judge his doctrine. The Lord said you'll know them by their fruits, and that was talking about doctrinal fruits.
Speaker 3: This guy, in my.
Speaker 4: Opinion, theologically is a false teacher. He's saying it things in here that are wrong. But then on economics, he's talking about a power of the government to give a living wage, to force a living wage, to force businesses to shut.
Speaker 3: Down on certain days and holidays.
Speaker 4: Really, what we're gonna do that for all Hindu religions, Islamic religions.
Speaker 3: Christian holidays? We're there? Are we going to do that?
Speaker 4: There's so much in here, folks, And I'm going to get to Patrick Wood, So I hope you'll tweet, text, email, Facebook, get.
Speaker 3: Or true social.
Speaker 4: We're going to quote the page numbers and everything. Now, folks, I want to see Jade Vance come to know the Lord. The Bible says that I desire that no one should perish, but all should come to repentance. And I'm going to try to stay calm tonight and not get too rowled up. But I gotta tell you, I do get rowled up when I hear people, particularly a sitting vice president, writing a book attacking, as I see it, people that believe in Bible prophecy. You want to study it and believe in the second Coming and long for it, and believe in the rapture. I get rolled up when I see and hear people teaching the idea that what we need to do is have a bigger government that regulates who gets a living wage. I get rolled up when I see someone talking about how man is a mixture of divine an animal. I get rolled up when I hear and read things that I think can deceive people, that is misrepresenting.
Speaker 3: My Lord.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to do my best to be as calm as I can, but I'm probably gonna get a little passionate tonight. You know, Jesus called the false teachers of his day white dead men's bones, like white washed tombs actually full of dead men's bones.
Speaker 3: He said they were like their father, the devil.
Speaker 4: He said a lot of things to them, people like, well, you can't call people names. Well Jesus did, Jesus did. I've done a whole series on understanding the insults of Jesus. Fact, let me go to before we go to Patrick. While you're tweeting, texting, email, what are some of the most popular What were what were some of the most popular insults Jesus crew.
Speaker 3: At false teachers. Let's ask.
Speaker 4: Let's ask world Viewpedia because I did a whole series on understanding the Insults of Jesus. Because you see a lot of people today becomes so politically correct that they are afraid to call it like it is. You know what, We have a lot of people that will write this broadcast email letters say I appreciate Brandon because he says what I think. He says what I think what so many people are afraid to say. Here it is the insults Jesus used against false teachers. What a fascinating topic based on the Worldview Bible study video series Understanding the Insults of Jesus by Brandon House, He called them whitewashed tombs.
Speaker 3: Jesus told them Pharisees.
Speaker 4: They looked perfect and clean on the outside, but they were full of dead men's bones on the inside. This was deeply cutting rebuke in Jewish culture because touching a dead body or grave made a person ceremonially unclean. It could require up the seven days of separation and cleansing sermon. He said, you strain out a gnat, but swallow a camel, meaning they focused on minor religious technicalities while ignoring massive spiritual failures. By the way, why did he say you strain out a gnat?
Speaker 3: You know why? Because they literally did.
Speaker 4: They would put a claw over their drink and they would pour the drink through that filter or claw to make sure they did not swallow even a gnat, which could cause them to break Jewish requirements. You literally are straining out a gnat. And then he said, but you swallow a camel. They were literally straining gnats. They understood exactly what he was saying. You see, That's why it's so important to understand the who is writing, who is speaking, who are they speaking to, what's the culture to get the context.
Speaker 3: That's how we study the Bible.
Speaker 4: And then our worldview Pedia research assistant says. As Brandon points out, these were insults in the traditional sense.
Speaker 3: They were truth.
Speaker 4: The Pharisees were insulted because of their incredible pride and arrogance. What Jesus said about them was one hundred percent true, whereas the insults hurled at Jesus where one hundred percent lies. And then you can watch the series where I'm discussing these topics.
Speaker 3: Understand the insults of Jesus, So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gonna be name calling just for the sake of name calling. But the Bible says that Roman's won, They've been given over, and they are fools, and they suppressed the truth and unrighteousness. The Bible uses the word morons moros moros, it's another word for fool. Professing to be wise, they become fools. So tonight, folks, this is a very very important program. And I have looked and I can find no other broadcaster that has done a full review book review of JD Vance's book Communion. But we have a little bit today at one o'clock and now we'll finish it tonight because we just scratched the service. So joining me is going to be Patrick Wood because I called Patrick last night said you got to read this book, and he went and ordered up the kindle copy right away. So while you're getting everybody over here, folks, I want to make sure you realize we're a unique broadcast outlet and if you appreciate what we're doing, we need your support, So please go to worldviewtube dot com slash sponsors. Worldviewtube dot com slash sponsors Swish for Life that's new me. Got glutathion in it. Detox yourselves. Worldview Gold to get a free packet of information.
Speaker 3: On gold Gatatana. I drink that every day.
Speaker 4: One scoop equivaled ninety billion plant cells a phytal plankton, take on those free radicals and so much more. Dolly gets have a scoop on her food. Worldview Talk dot com gets your bulletproof backpacks, solar generators, and so much more, particularly the bulletproof backpacks for kids and adults. Everybody going back to school to work. World View of Healthcare for your antibiotics and other things you need for your own urgent care. Bella Grace. I take it each and every day. Three powerful ingredients. It's really transformed my help dop my leaky gut. It's really helped me. Melissa Protein. I take my protein tablets about five or six of these every day. Helps me burn fat, decreases my appetite, helps me maintain my muscle mass, particularly as I'm losing weight because I'm I've cut out all sugar. I've cut out all carbohydrates now as well, I cut out the sugar, but now I've cut out the carbohydrates. I'm walking two miles in the morning on the treadmill, two miles at night on the treadmill. But I got to keep my muscle mass up. And also, as I said, curbs my appetite. Melissa Protein dot com or Worldviewtube dot com slash sponsors Worldviewwater dot net to filter your water. I don't talk about this one enough. Melissa house Clean. Here are a lot of great products over at norex. Okay, so check that out. You don't want to clean with harsh chemicals, then I would urge you to seriously consider going to the website Melissa house Clean, our worldviewtube dot com, slash sponsors. Okay, Melissa Houseclean dot com. But these are all ways you can support us. Now, another way you can do it is by simply just going to Worldviewfoundation dot com Worldviewfoundation dot com and make a contribution.
Speaker 3: That's on here somewhere where is it there?
Speaker 4: It is Worldviewfoundation dot com. This is a great way to support. You'll find her mailing addressed there if you prefer to support us through the mail. All right, let's get started. Joemy Now is Patrick wood Woo. We had big numbers today for radio and television at one o'clock Central lots of emails, lots of texts, lots of people interested.
Speaker 3: In this topic.
Speaker 4: I don't know anyone else that has done a full book review of JD. Vance's book Communion. Well I have, and I have marked it up friends. And this guy I thought was a weird dude before I read his book, Now I think he's a dangerous dude.
Speaker 3: I think I already thought he was dangerous, but he's weird.
Speaker 4: He's dangerous in my opinion, theologically, politically, economically, the whole nine yeards. He is one weird dude in my opinion. And I think he's too chicken to come on our broadcast to be honest with you. But maybe he'll prove me wrong and show up. I'd be nice, I'd be a gentleman. But I don't think he'll like the questions. And I don't think he can defend his worldview from the despite the fact he keeps talking about himself being a Christian in here. Now he admits that he's a converted Catholic. He's converted to Catholicism. He's a Catholic. I guess he was raised in a Baptist church and whatnot. But he is not friendly in my opinion to the Christians. He likes to make fun of the Christians. Apparently, from what I'm reading, he makes fun of my former Worldview Weekend speaker Tim la Hay. He says in the mid Patrick's going to join us. He said in the mid nineteen ninety he's a wave of prophetic theory. He was sweeping through American evangelical churches. Tim Lahay and Jerry B. Jingen's blockbuster Left Behind books told the story of an impending apocalypse and were widely popular in Dad's church. One woman told me I had handsome eyes, which might earn me a beautiful wife if the Lord didn't come before I was old enough to marry. I'll pick it up and let you see what he says about that. But the most striking part is this.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: I read it twice today on television at one o'clock. Logan, I want you, after I read this, to play the re sponse we got on the air when he heard it for the first time from our friend Carl tykrib his first time response to hearing this because it's so authentic and real. All right, Here is what JD. Vance writes. The Vice President of the United States on page two sixty.
Speaker 3: Two of his book Communion.
Speaker 4: That's Chapter twelve, page two sixty two, he wrote, quote, when I first made some money, I reached out to an eighty year old cousin to buy the family cemetery in eastern Kentucky. I spoke about this cemetery probably about half an acre, in my acceptance speech at the twenty twenty four National Convention. Even as Vice President, I try to visit at least once a year. It's a beautiful part of the country, my favorite part in many ways, and I still have relatives there whom I love to see.
Speaker 3: Skipping a paragraph, he.
Speaker 4: Writes, quote, I talked to my grandparents and my great grandparents, like patron saints of the episodes and emotions we all experience in the course of life. I talk to may Maw when I need strength or focus, to Papa when I need wisdom. I talked to Mayma's mother, maym Blanton, when I need kindness or empathy, and to her father, Pop PAUW Blaine, whom I never met, when I need toughness. I bought the cemetery for selfish reasons. I wanted to preserve this outdoor temple of the dead, for my family and the sake of those buried. But I bought it for the selfish reasons too. And I bought it for selfish reasons too, for the moments of quiet reflection I find only in this place unique in all the world. I bought it so that when I'm buried, my children will have a place to visit and.
Speaker 3: Speak to their ancestors.
Speaker 4: I want to get Patrick Wood's response, But Loogan, how did Carl tykerb.
Speaker 3: Respond to that? At one o'clock Central time today?
Speaker 6: What's okay? I'm I'm cyberg acids my goodness. This is JD. D answers to the Vice President of the United States. This is spiritism. This is flat out spiritism to the dead.
Speaker 2: Answer him, Rollie.
Speaker 6: This is kind of merges right into the realm of ancestor worship. This is he wrote that, Yeah, it's a wild man. That's wild.
Speaker 4: And can I ask you why why I'm not hearing other Christian broadcasters talk about this. I'm not aware of any other Christian broadcaster out there talking about this.
Speaker 3: Can you logan? Have you heard it? I went searching to.
Speaker 4: See if I could find another Christian broadcast, couldn't find one.
Speaker 6: Ran that is over the aw My goodness. Yeah, I'm kind of speechless. I wish I could give you some insights except for the fact that it's obvious it's a spiritism. That's that's the realm that he's entered. This is really bizarre stuff.
Speaker 3: Do you know who Renee Gerard is? Well, we'll stop it right there. There we go.
Speaker 4: We'll get into Renee Gerard here in a moment. Patrick, Welcome to the broadcast.
Speaker 3: What do you make of this?
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not surprised. On one hand, he's very confused about a lot of issues, especially biblical issues. But however, this book Communion, it's it's I think it's directed to Christians. It is and I can see Christians reading this book and thinking, oh, really sounds like this is a spiritual guy. We should get on board with him. That would be a dangerous, dangerous mistake. And we'll we'll flesh it out maybe in a few minutes. But I think this is a stunning revelation into his mindset. And I'll say it flat out, this is not the way a Christian talks, period and a subject. And I saw so many things in the book. I got the book last night when you said we ought to talk about it today. I was really interested at that point. And what I saw so many factual misstatements about the Bible that just stunning. Most Christians would not, you know, catch that at all. So what what's he Why did he write this book in the first place. Well, maybe he's getting ready for the run to be the president. I don't know, but it's it's clearly uh, you know, sucking up to Christians. At this point, he said, so, what's the point, Well, to deceive people. That's that's only the only thing I can figure out.
Speaker 4: Well, he must have the worst political consultants, in my opinion, because if you are writing this book to get ready to run for president, and you're writing it to so called Christians and you think you're gonna get their vote by writing this, he's dumber than he looks, and he looks pretty dumb. And I'm not trying to be unkind, but this dude's a moron, okay. Jd Vance is a romans One fool. I was never impressed with this guy. I thought it was a bad choice from the beginning. And the more he talks and the more he writes, the more he proves to me, he's a Romans one fool.
Speaker 2: I'll agree with you absolutely, But remember the Christian Church has been missing their discernment function all along, and there's so many people that are just totally deceived practicing stuff and the way the world thinks about it at least, and so many how many discerning Christians Christian and can pick up what we're talking about here your audience, will I hope we'll get it. Yeah, I know they will. But so many Christians will just buy into this whole thing, and they're just go, oh man, this this is the greatest thing. You know, people like Bill Johnson, for instance, the nar movement right from Reading.
Speaker 3: County, California.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right, they practice this this this thing called the grave soaking yep, where you go and lie down on some dead guy's grave and somehow get soaked in his spirit at whatever that means. I've seen them do this, do this. But this, this is basically what what JD. Vance is saying here. He say, what, I really don't lie down on their grave, but I go to the cemetery. I talk to them to get advice, to get spiritual advice. So you know what's the difference. Well, the people in the nar movement, they'll eat this up completely.
Speaker 3: Well, they sure will.
Speaker 4: And I'll tell you something, Patrick, this book was.
Speaker 3: Hard to read.
Speaker 4: It's boring, it's juvenile, it's poorly written, it jumps all over the place, and and it discusses things that, frankly, are not even interesting. I mean, does really, does anyone really care what jd. Vance was thinking as a young guy about to go off to Iraq and his personal spiritual you know.
Speaker 3: Questions. I really don't care.
Speaker 4: There's nothing inspiring from a biblical perspective here because he ends up within the very first chapter, I think hurling insults at Bible believing Christians tells us right off the bat on page six, I chose to become a Catholic for what I believe are good reasons.
Speaker 3: He then.
Speaker 4: So we were like, okay, well, we realize you have enough discernment to realize the false teaching of the Catholic Church. And by the way, for if you're Catholic, I'm sorry, we have false teaching the Protestant world as well.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 4: But at least I'm not going to some priest, you know, to look for forgiveness or confession. I also don't believe that the Christ literally shows up in the wafer and is slaughtered over and over and over and over again through transubstantiation.
Speaker 3: But that being said, we.
Speaker 4: Got our own problems with the Protestant world, So don't be too offended, Catholic friends, because you know, we don't have it perfect over here either. We got a lot of weirdos and bad theology over here too, So I'm not being I'm going to be fair about you know, I've spent more time decades writing about the Protestant world than I have the Catholic that's for sure, because that's where I live and that's what I write on. But this guy clearly is not discerning, and he wants to tell us somebody his spiritual journey, and he ends up in a total theological train wreck. But he can't even make it over to page nineteen. He's at page nineteen and he's already hurling insults at a huge voting block.
Speaker 3: How dumb is he?
Speaker 4: I mean, we do know, I do know again, this is not a you know, maybe he's got a lot of books, since I don't care. I know, guys with more degrees than a thermometer, they can't make a living, so no joke, I really do. They just can't make a living, but they got degrees. But this guy clearly is such a dingling and his advisors are so stupid apparently that he gets to page nineteen and starts hurling the insults at potential voters, right, people that you want to vote for you, and you're going to start calling them out because they believe in the rapture, because they study Bible prophecy, because they believe in you know, six day creation six thousand years ago, ten thousand years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Did you notice that by page nineteen he's already insulting Christians?
Speaker 2: I did. And you have to remember who is he appealing to this book. It's not for not for people like you and me who will shred it. You know, we'll, we'll, we'll read it. Say this is a bad, bad book, poorly written, bad grammar. You know this.
Speaker 3: You saw that, right?
Speaker 2: No, I agree with you. Absolutely. I would not read this book. I wouldn't pay for this book on purpose, but I did for the kindle version. Right you had, you paid for it. Hopefully you paid for it yourself. You didn't rip it off somebody.
Speaker 3: I want it I want it, I know.
Speaker 2: So look here's here's the first exception. It's in in the the introduction. Maybe maybe you caught this. I caught it immediately. The first proposition he comes out of the gate in this is I can't well, this is the kindle version. But it's in the the the introduction. He says, I don't mean to undervalue the core of the Christian faith that Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of God, was born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified for our sins, and rose from the dead. Okay, most Christians will say, well, that sounds pretty good to be right. Then he says, and the same paragraph, salvation is impossible if a man fails to reconcile himself too and fight and find peace with God. What's wrong with that statement. Well, it's not up to man to be reconciled to God. It's up to God to reconcile him. This is absolutely diametrically opposite of what the Bible says. So we see these contradictions over and over in this book. He'll say something that sounds kind of right, but then it contradicted, and the same breath, this is, this is, this is a mark of a deceiver. In my opinion, class class A one deceiver. He's but he will he will affect a draw to people who want to be uh included in the ecumenical movement where Protestants and Catholics can get together and have their interfaith dialogue whatever. And so this this is going to appeal to that base, not our base. And honestly, I think our base is just off off the charts for them at this point. I don't think they really care about you and me. Basically, we're we believe that what the Bible says about the rapture and other things. I mean, just we take the whole thing literally, so you know, we talk about Bible prophecy, we talk about Babylon, et cetera. I don't think these people give a whit about us because we're so there worth a small, smaller splinter of Christianity at this They're appealing to the big tent at this point, the big.
Speaker 3: Tent, indeed they are.
Speaker 4: And I did see that, and I'm glad you brought that up because I had forgotten about it. And I've got a lot of things marked here that I want to talk about that I did not get too on radio today because I didn't even get through half the book today of the pages that I've marked up that I want to discuss with you. But I did notice, and I'm trying to find it. I did notice where he talks about the fact that he came to realize and if it's with what he said there in the opening, that grace is not a one time thing, that it's something that happens over time for most people. I'm like, dude, do you not understand justification and sanctification?
Speaker 3: Grace?
Speaker 4: Amazing grace, I'll sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me. It's not is saving a wretch like me, You're saved. But he said, grace is I came to realize that. I'm gonna find it here while we're talking. But he said, grace is something that happens over time, like it's a process, like no.
Speaker 3: No, no, here it is.
Speaker 4: He's talking about talking to Father Henry, this Catholic guy, this priest.
Speaker 3: This is why we demand that you live.
Speaker 4: A sacrificial life, going to church, taking communion, doing confession. This is a process. You don't accept Jesus into your heart or get baptized and fix everything that's not the promise of the church. The promise of the Church is that you are lost and the Church will provide you a roadmap to God. The idea of grace as a process rather than a single moment was profound to me. I realized that I had misunderstood the promise of the Catholic I realized I had misunderstood the promise of the Christian faith.
Speaker 3: God could save your.
Speaker 4: Soul in an instant, but for most people, the transformation of that soul took time and work. I'm sorry. There is no work required for salvation. The work is on the sanctification side, not the justification side. It's not by works lest anyman should boast. It's a gift of God. That's grace, unmerited favor. By placing my faith and trust in Christ alone in his work on the cross as the payment for my sins, and I believe in his death is baried this resurrection. And I say, I can't say myself, I can't do enough good works to do it, but I trust in the substitutionary death of Christ is the payment of that sin for me. And when you do that brand that's called justification. Grace is applied and you're saved. Then comes the works of sanctification. But the apostle Paul says that sanctification process ongoing faithful as obedience is not for salvation. It's for rewards at the Bamas seat. And they'll be tested by fire and that which is of wood and stubble, and hey will be burned up, though the man himself will be preserved.
Speaker 3: It's are you going to get any rewards?
Speaker 4: Have you invested in the spiritual bank account of heaven for rewards? And if you haven't, you're gonna going to you know, all you do is temporal things.
Speaker 3: They'll burn up.
Speaker 4: But it's not salvation by works. There's justification than sanctification. He says that it's a process. That the idea of grace as a as a process rather than a single moment was profound to me.
Speaker 3: Did you pick up on that, Patrick, I.
Speaker 2: Did, Yeah, exactly. This this is this is a book of deception. And I don't we can't. We can't take it any other way. This book is intended to deceive. Even if he maybe he didn't intend that. I can't imagine not, but you know, I don't think Maybe he said, how can I deceive? Everybody in particular. But this is this is the outcome this kind of a book, and everything that he writes that has a theological theological position about behind it, it's twisted some way. It's twisted.
Speaker 4: Yep, let's go to page one nine. Now, let me just address at the outset, folks. I'm a little rowled up tonight. I'm a little riled up tonight. And the reason I'm riled up is because of the thing he said, deception. I don't like people being deceived. I don't like people being sold a false gospel. And I don't like people attacking the Bible or attacking those who believe the Bible.
Speaker 3: So you're right, I get riled up. I don't like this guy.
Speaker 4: I don't trust this guy, and you know on this broadcast I've said that for a long time prior to reading this garbage. In my opinion, this guy is spiritually dangerous, economically dangerous, politically danger.
Speaker 3: Any Christian that votes.
Speaker 4: For him after knowing what we've told you tonight, in my opinion, is on a fool's Errand.
Speaker 2: Can we just maybe we should just lay out what the Bible says about end times deceivers so they can make the comparison themselves. Yes, I'm thinking. I have on the screen right now a passage from two Timothy chapter three versus one to five. Just listen to this. It's a little bit. I'll read it. This know also that in the last days, pailess times will come. Are we in that this right now? I think we are right. For men will be lovers of their own cells, covetous boasters, proud blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy without national natural affection. Truth baker, listen, truth breakers, false accusers, and continent fierce despisers of those who are good traders. Heady I high minded lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God. And listen to this the bottom line, having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof from such turn away. There you go. That sums it up completely in my mind at this point. Well, we'll have more to say about this, I'm sure. But this is the person that's set out to deceive people into his way of thinking, and he's appealing to all the cults. So we all we track already like the new Apostolic Reformation crowd and Doug Wilson all these people that the Christian Nationalists, all these people. These are the people he he's a feeling to. They're the ones that are already deceived, but they're going to get more deceived when they listen to him.
Speaker 4: Very well, said Patrick, And I'll tell you something. I think he's into communism.
Speaker 2: Light.
Speaker 3: You going to rock your world, folks.
Speaker 4: This guy's not only pushing I think the doctrines of demons, talking to the dead. Every what he calls the temple what do you call it? The temple of the dead. What he called it, Let me go back to get it, temple right, Temple of the dead. This dude is pushing the doctrines of demons, in my opinion, theologically and again, the Vice President is welcome to come on the broadcast. I'll be professional, I'll be a gentleman and we can talk. But he better bring his Bible because that's what that's my foundation. But he won't show up here. He won't come on here. Now, this guy, I believe is pushing communism. Light My audience knows it as communitarianism, big government versus big government merging with big business communitarianism. Henry Lamb, the late Henry Lamb, who I started reading and quoting from so many years ago who since passed away called it communism.
Speaker 3: Light let me before I get to that, I want to go to the fact.
Speaker 4: By page nineteen, he's already insulting folks like Patrick and I and others, which is fine, I know whatever, he was never going to get my vote anyway. But I'm just thinking from a common sense standpoint, why would you want to why would you want to offend of influential voting block. But then again, maybe he thinks he doesn't need what is indeed the shrinking voting block of people like Patrick Wood and myself. You know, But here's what he writes on page nineteen in the mid nineteen nineties, A way of a prophetic theory. Now is that interesting? It's prophetic theory. Here's a guy pushing the temple of the dead and talking to the dead. But he thinks he has the wherewithal to criticize people who study Bible prophecy and call it a theory. You know, the Bible doesn't say in the Book of Revelation, study this book, learn this book, Understand this book, and there'll be a blessing if you could understand these theories.
Speaker 3: It doesn't say that.
Speaker 4: The book is filled revelation with symbolism, but often the symbolism is described in great detail. The Angel says, come and I will show you a mystery. And then the mysteries explained, no longer a mystery. But he wants to tell us we believe a theory, while he's the dude that believes, apparently as a Catholic in transistantiation. Hello, that's not a theory, that's a heresy because the Bible's clear. He died once or all for the sins of man who place their faith in trust in him. It's finished, he said, on the cross, debt paid in full. Not I'll be back in your wafer. When the priest calls me down to die again and again and again and again. Reminds me of the song by the Highwaymen. I'll be around again and again and again. Remember the highwayman Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson.
Speaker 3: And I'm missing two of them. I can see they're inter faces.
Speaker 4: So he calls this prophetic, this Bible prophecy. Studying a Bible prophecy a theory that's interesting JD. Because Daniel chapter two, God gives a revelation to the prophet Daniel who sees the kingdoms that are going to come and go after Babylon. Guess what they were written about four hundred years before they started to happen, which is why the skeptic and critics always trying to drag the Book of Daniel about four hundred years into the future. Was that a theory or was it proven to be historical fact?
Speaker 3: It's fact. JD. W.
Speaker 4: In the mid nineteen nineties, a way prophetic theory was sweeping through American evangelical churches.
Speaker 3: Tim Lahay and Jerry B.
Speaker 4: Jenkins Blockbuster Left Behind books told the story of an impending apocalypse and were wildly popular in Dad's church. One woman told me, I had handsome eyes, which might earn me a beautiful wife if the Lord didn't come before I was old enough to marry. A family member purchased the popular televangelist John Hagey's Prophecy Study Bible, which fused Hagey's prophetic theory with relevant passages from the New King James Bible. I watched telecast by Hagey and how Lindsey, another famous apocalypse theorist. I became convinced the world would end in two thousand and seven at the latest end. Quote, Well, that's his problem. I don't think how Lindsay or Tim lah Hay, we're telling you the world was going to end in two thousand and seven, So jd if you believe that, that comes from your own lack of discernment.
Speaker 3: But isn't it interesting. I don't have to agree with everything Hagey.
Speaker 4: He stands for John Hagey, and I don't agree with his more prosperity gospel, but I've heard John Hagey teach very well on Bible prophecy and certain passages and get it actually right. I'm sure I can find places where I would not agree with him, and I don't agree with his more prosperity gospel message at all, but I've heard him actually lay out the Bible in Bible prophecy, and from a standpoint of using proper tools of interpretation, he gets it right. Now when it comes to how Lindsay, that's another guy. I don't have to agree with how Lindsay on everything. I went saw How Lindsay's movie as a child, The Late Great Planet Earth. But how Lindsay did a great job in explaining Bible prophecy.
Speaker 3: Did I always agree, No, but.
Speaker 4: To call him another famous apocalypse theorist. Why because he's telling you that we're headed toward this great culmination of a battle between God and Satan, and we're also headed for the battle of Armageddon, and then we're headed to another great battle at the end of the millennium. I'm sorry, JD. If you don't understand your Bible, that's your problem, not us. Well, why do you want to insult Tim Lahay or al Lindsay as apocalypse theorist. It's not theory if when you're studying the Bible using scripture, to interpret scripture as scripture, to confirm the scripture.
Speaker 2: Yes, but think about the people, all the pastors in the country who have basically put Bible prophecy on the side, they won't teach it. I mean we're talking probably eighty plus percent of all the churches, all evangelical churches in America have abandoned Bible prophecy. Okay, So JD comes along and makes now the proposition that, well, you know, maybe it's just a theory. And so all these pastors who are all you know, getting rid of the Bible prophecy in the first place, they oh, he agrees with us, we agree with him. Maybe we should look further into what he's saying. See, this is appealing. This book is appealing to people who may be on the fence as far as deception is concerned. In fact, there are probably lots of pastors around the country who are probably still teaching the Gospel, like the simple, the basic form of the Gospel, but they won't teach Bible prophecy. These I call these defence sitters. They're not purely teaching the whole Bible, but they get at least you can get there and get saved there in the church, but you won't get anything else. So this whole thing appeals to all these Christians who are following those types of pastors. And my guess is this could be wildly successful for him as a draw to himself. You might remember the book The Shack that was released several years ago. What's the name of the author? I can't remember his name.
Speaker 3: I remember this was this.
Speaker 2: This was the most blashemous book that I've ever read. I won't even say anything about it otherwise, but this book hit the Christian scene. Believe it or not, it was It was introduced into the Christian world by a pastor I won't say who it is, but a pastor who was a friend of this guy and he he he let that let him have an audience in the church, and the book took off all of a sudden, just took off. It sold millions of copies around the world. The shack is called don't read it, it's a it's a pit. But that appealed to people who were on the fence and they could tell a difference between deception and this truth. It took a lot of people away and just took them to destruction, if you will. This is this is the kind of book we're dealing with here. I think it's that deceptive and people will read it with their own skew. Remember we're talking about the type of Christian who doesn't have any respect for bi prophecy at all. These kind of people will read a book like this and say, you know what, this guy makes sense. I can follow him. And yeah, you'll follow him all right into the pit in the end. But this is this is the danger in this kind of a book. And I'm going to probably get read the whole thing cover to cover. I think I'm going to get the physical books. I like the physical book, but I think I'm going to read this thing just to make sure that I'm on the right track here. If this is a major book of deception that's being offered to the church at this point, we need to sound the alarm. That's all I can say. We need to we need to warn people stay away. Well, you can read the book, but stay away from the the doctrine, Senate, don't take it as gospel truth for sure, and sharpen your pencil, get out of your Bible, and you know, look at it with a John Desie Well.
Speaker 4: I can tell you, after doing some research, I can find no evidence.
Speaker 3: To the contrary of this statement.
Speaker 4: Jade Vance appears to be the first Vice president, sitting vice president of the United States to ever write a book while as a sitting vice president that attacks dispensational Christians. I can find no other VP that ever did that as a sitting VP.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Ronald Reagan would have never done that.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think al Gore would have done that. I think being from the state of Tennessee, al Gore and these other folks on the Democrats, I would have understood, well enough, that's a voting block that I need. Yeah, here's what he writes too, Yeah, yea.
Speaker 2: But Jade Vance, remember whatever he was before being vice president, he's been drawn into the cesspool, the spiritual cesspool in Washington, d C. With all the people surrounding Trump and like PAULA White and Doug Wilson and people like that, the nar movement and all the reconstruction crowd and the Dominuus crowd, all these people, this is where he's been sucked in to and undoubtedly it's going to have an effect on him, even if he doesn't say it outright, it's going to affect him because this is his political fishing pool at this point.
Speaker 4: Well, he writes on page twenty seven, just before I left for Iraq, attended a service at my sister's church, page twenty seven. The sermon that Sunday focused on the end times and why every person present must be prepared for the second Coming of Christ.
Speaker 3: I sat there in a silent rage.
Speaker 4: I looked around at the churchgoers, happy families and elderly couples and children, bored out other minds.
Speaker 3: Who are these people?
Speaker 2: I thought?
Speaker 3: Did they know any narcotics? Addicts.
Speaker 4: Did they labor under the crushing weight of loss and grief and worry? Had they, like me, ever, abandoned their families during their time of greatest need? I hated all of this, the complacency and the irrelevant sermons about the rapture?
Speaker 3: Ut JD.
Speaker 4: Can I help you out here, Betty boy, There's a difference between the rapture and the Second Coming.
Speaker 3: Okay, Apparently you don't know that.
Speaker 4: Because you just said you were sitting there listening to an end time sermon about the second Coming of Christ, and then you said you hated all of this, this complacency and irrelevant sermons about the rapture.
Speaker 3: I don't think JD knows the difference between the Second Coming.
Speaker 2: And the rapture.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jady, you're writing about things in which you have no knowledge. Okay, but why would you go out of your way again to say that that there's something wrong with a sermon on the second Coming of Christ. Christ is the blessed hope. One of the signs of a believer in John chapter the second Book of John, John chapter two are second John.
Speaker 3: Second John.
Speaker 4: One of the hallmarks of a Christian and Second John is they long for the Return of the Lord and you think it's irrelevant. That speaks to your spiritual condition. Of course we already know that because you run around talking to the dead. But this guy is also dangerous from a standpoint of.
Speaker 3: Who he promotes. In the book.
Speaker 4: He promotes a guy named Renee Gerard. Now we've done with him in the past because he's quite popular with the tech bros. He's quite popular with Peter Teel And in this book he writes about him and he says that Peter that Gerard is very rich in his catalog of information, very rich. Isn't enough time to get into it, but he wants you to know that he thinks that this guy is a real rich thinker. Now, if you go to worldview Pedia and you do a little research, you'll find out who he is. But basically he was a French philosopher, and I would say that you could describe him as being one that really didn't understand. He's a Catholic French fall officer who didn't understand the fall of man and said that really what man was suffering from was a mimicking of others. He would see what others had and he wanted it. Success Or whatever it might be, and all of this mimicking this psychological psychiatric problem that's being described would end up leading to greed and jealousy and violence, etc. He seems to really underplay the idea of original sin. I don't know how much you've spent studying time you spent studying Gerard Brene Gerard, but I've spent enough to know what his worldview is. And here's here is jd Vance telling how rich is this guy's catalog of information. He also undermines the Gospel story and so many other things. I could say it's a neo Christianity.
Speaker 3: Would you agree?
Speaker 2: I will? And remember I'm associated with Courtney Turner. That's the philosopher of the room. Right. She won't let me, she won't let me lose without hearing these things. You know, she just fills my cup all the time. But listen to what he mentioned Gerard, I think over twenty twenty times in book. I can't tell you because I have the Kindle version. It doesn't give me the page numbers. I'm sorry, that's right, but well, yeah, let me let me just read this paragraph to you. This is how he explains Girard's position to Gerard. He says, the Christian story contains a critical difference from other scapegoats myths, a difference that reveals thing quote things hidden sense to foundation of the world quote end quote. And the Christian telling the scapegoat defeats the judgment of the mob. The victim is infinitely powerful, able to prevent his own murder, and perfectly perfectly innocent, undeserving of the crowd's rage and violence. He submitted himself to death and then he conquered it. He's siding with an absolute heretic here, Renee Girard. This guy's off the wall, but he thought enough of him. And in fact, that's the only intersection philosophically we have with Peter Tiel, because Peter Tiel is not he's not a Catholic, he doesn't identify with the Catholic Church at all. But Gerard was a Catholic, so they both can we see the intersection between both of them through Gerard at this point.
Speaker 4: So, in other words, Christ becomes basically the victim of a mob mentality, then the willing sacrifice for sin.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, there was no no divine will evolved here. There was a mob that killed him.
Speaker 3: Versus I laid down my life willingly.
Speaker 2: I think that's right, he says. J.
Speaker 4: D Vance says, George's thought catalog is rich enough.
Speaker 3: That my summary won't do it justice.
Speaker 2: He's a big fan. He's a big.
Speaker 4: Now let's move to what I think is really communism light. I would call it corporate fascism in this book, and I got some clips to play as well.
Speaker 2: In this book.
Speaker 3: Jd Vance is really big on the unions.
Speaker 2: He loves the union.
Speaker 4: He also is really big on laws where the government is now going to regulate what we can and cannot do. When it comes to the holidays, he's very much in favor of laws that would shut down businesses on say, Thanksgiving. I don't know if you've caught any of that in the book. He says on page two twenty eight, quote I supported blue laws, state laws that shut down businesses on certain days like Thanksgiving, because these days are sacred and everyone ought to be able to participate in them equally. In quote wa, he goes to say, quote, but we've got a long way to go. In quote, let me tell you something. What are you gonna do with the firefighter, the police officer, the emergency room, doctor, okay, And the government has no business telling a business that you have to shut down on Thanksgiving. We live in a free market society, okay. And if we're going to shut down and have a law that says you have to shut down for Thanksgiving and you have to shut down for Christmas, well then how long before we're shutting down for the Hindu religions or the Islamic religions? And at what point are we not becoming a theocracy?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: The free market should decide. Maybe some people are like, I don't want to be home for Christmas. I got this dysfunctional family. It brings up bad times, bad memories. I'm more than happy to work to get through it as fast as I can. And you know what, I'll take the time in the half or the double time. And that's how the free market decides it. Or maybe it will say I love Christmas and I'd love to be with my family, but I need that extra pay. I'll go in and work for that double time or time and a half because I need that money to pay bills. I needed it to pay for the Christmas gifts that went on to the present this morning, under the present that went under the tree this morning. The free market decides this, not the government. This dude, is I believe a You know, all the people run around saying magus fascism, No, just certain people in it are.
Speaker 3: And I would say that jd.
Speaker 4: Vance, in my opinion, is a corporate fascist. He's a technocrat. Which is fascism true or false?
Speaker 2: It looks like at this point, but remember what we needed full He didn't mention Curtis Jarvin in his book. I don't think he did at all.
Speaker 3: I have not seen his name.
Speaker 4: He mentioned Peter Dark I was a Christian, But isn't Peter Thal also a homosexual?
Speaker 2: He is? Yeah, go figure, and that's not a very very plugged in Christian for sure. He doesn't know the Bible at all. He talks talking about the anti Christ and lectures all over the world, including in ram but who knows what he's talking about. But Peter Teal or excuse me. Jd. Vance has been a big fan of Curtis Jarvin in the Dark Enlightenment. And so when we talk when we talk about the philosophy behind in his in his mind, when we talk about fascism or other even technocracy, you have to you have to ask the question what what is he what is he thinking? Is he really buying into Curtis Jarvin's theories because Peter Chield is obviously Peter. Remember, Curtis Jarvin wants us to ditch democracy all the other to completely destroy it and install a monarch to run our country. He wants to he wants to take all the private property away from people and give it to the sovereign corporation, he said. And he wants to have a monarch run run the whole thing like a startup in Silicon Valley. That's exactly what he said. So when he analyze where Vance is coming from, we have to take that. In fact, it's not it's not just about merging business with government. But it's basically the technocrats, the tech bros, that arch technocrats of Washington, DC, like Peter Thiel, who basically is supporting the idea we're just going to take over everything from top to bottom, and we'll tell you what to do, and you just do it.
Speaker 4: And and if they are on the wrong side of an issue, we'll just seize your stuff.
Speaker 2: There's there's no you're right, there's no no other you know.
Speaker 3: We have him on audio and video saying that.
Speaker 4: We have JD Vance on videos saying if we don't like if you're on the wrong side of a culture war issue.
Speaker 3: We'll just seize your stuff.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Would you like to see it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's let's look at it.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 5: A lot of concernatives that said we should deconstruct the administrative state, we should basically eliminate the administrative state. And I'm sympathetic to that project. But another option is that we should just seize the administrative state for own purposes.
Speaker 7: Why don't we seize the assets of the Ford Foundation.
Speaker 5: Harvard University endowment pays a zero percent tax rate. Maybe it's time to tax that endowment, seize the endowment, actually penalize these endowments for being on the wrong side of some of these cultural issues. But the basic idea here is the left season entity that's aligned with the right, the left punishes it. The right season entity that is aligned with the left, we run away, We refuse to do anything.
Speaker 2: That is what we have to stop.
Speaker 3: We have to be willing to actually fight these companies with fire.
Speaker 7: I think the basic ideas that we have to seize the institutions and make them actually work for our people. I tend to think that we should seize the institutions of the left and turn them against the left. Right, we need like a debatification program, but like a de wocification program in the United States.
Speaker 4: Right, Wow, he wants to use the power of government to seize the property and bank accountsil groups he doesn't agree with.
Speaker 3: How does that any different than left?
Speaker 4: You know, this is a guy on the right doing what the left says they want to do, and and that is he's so dumb as to realize that once you do that, you're gonna have nothing to say when the right, when the left does it, when the next guy is in power, when the left is empowered, they do it. What are you gonna say, j D, I mean, where where is thou shall not steal? Okay, we may not like what the left is doing, but we have this idea in our country of private property and freedom of speech, and we don't need to seize their stuff. We need to engage in the arena of debate, of ideas of debating. But no, he wants to seize their stuff. And how well do you think that's going to work out? Wind rings?
Speaker 2: If he if he if he, if he disagrees with what we're saying here about this, and that you know is he is he in a position to say we should just seize their stuff in particular because we're we're writing a poisoned narrative against him basically, you know, JD. Vance. You can see just how scared he is to die in this book. I picked this threat up. And here's the guy who has probably an inkling that God may maybe will be the judge in the end of him personally, but he's probably ignoring the whole thing. And if he hasn't, if he has a notion that there is a judge and at the end of the road and he's going to be subject to that, you know, this is the suppression of the ages of mankind to try to escape the hand of the judge in the end. And he's I see this all over this book and all over his the things he talks about like this, you know, see all these assets of everybody that's crazy.
Speaker 4: His book is just folks, save your money. It's boring, is poorly written, it's all over the place. It's the ramblings of a guy trying to figure out what he believes. It is misinformation, it's it's it's it's juvenile writing.
Speaker 3: It really is. It's juvenile.
Speaker 4: It's the rantings of a of a of a very immature person in my belief.
Speaker 3: Would you agree with that?
Speaker 2: I would agree with it. And you know the only reason you want to buy the book is to read it and then be able to explain the errors in the book to your Christian friends who might be in that kind of a church, you know that doesn't want to talk about Bible prophecy and they think this guy is great. Wise him up, you know, to take take him chapter and verse, if you will, apart and point it, point out in the book where he's wrong, and say, don't follow this guy, don't do it.
Speaker 4: Let me go to a clip because I think this is also very instructive for his analysis on economics. Watch what he says.
Speaker 3: Here's yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you know, I am.
Speaker 3: It's like maybe super heterodox.
Speaker 7: I am not sure that I think the reserve currency is actually good for the United States of America. I think there is a good argument the reserve currency status is akin to coal in Appalachia.
Speaker 3: It's a resource curse, right.
Speaker 7: It allows your consumers to consume very cheaply.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: That's been the story of the America economy within the last fifteen or so years, even before that, is, we can just borrow basically in an unlimited way because we have the reserve currency.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a stupid statement. Listen to this.
Speaker 7: Consumers to consume very cheaply allows your consumers to consume very cheaply.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 7: That's been the story of the America economy with your last fifteen or so year years even before that, is, we can just borrow basically in an unlimited way because we have the reserve currency.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a dumb statement. That shows he doesn't really understand economics. Because when you just keep borring money and borring money, which we're really not. We're printing it, we're buying our own bonds, we're buying our own bonds, we're buying our own debt. That doesn't allow the consumer to buy cheaply.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: That's called inflation.
Speaker 4: And John Mader Keines again said, by this continuous process of inflation, we can steal the majority of that people's wealth and not one man in a million will know what we're doing. It debases your dollar. Borroing money as a government over and over and over and over does not make the goods cheap for the consumer. He really is a dingling. He is an absolute dingling. I'm starting to think he probably he may he may not actually have earned those degrees. He may have actually been put through by the deep state the way I think Obama was put through Colombia. Because we've had on, Hey, Logan, what's the name of the dude out of Vegas? We've had on so many times Wayne Allen Root. Hasn't he been on the show several times talking about how he was at Columbia the same time Obama was, and Obama's nowhere to be found, uh huh. And he was supposed to have been there at the graduation, you know, nowhere. I think, in my opinion, Obama is a creation of the deep state. I don't think he really went through those schools. So of those schools and got the degrees, I'm not so sure this clown did either, because he seems he's so stupid in my opinion, he doesn't even understand that he's sitting there saying that good goods are cheap for the consumers.
Speaker 3: What when we just borrow, borrow, borrow, barrow.
Speaker 4: Well, that means print, print, print, which means inflation, which means the goods aren't cheap.
Speaker 3: Has the moron bought a gallon of milk lately?
Speaker 2: Patrick, I don't know if he drinks milk, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you disagree with it any I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't. But I wonder if his wife, she's a Hindoo. I believe yes she is from what I read. I don't know if Hindus drink milk or not. So I'm just I'm just.
Speaker 3: Well, they're busy worshiping the cows, so maybe they don't drink.
Speaker 2: Why now, exactly right, they don't kill they don't eat steaks for sure.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: Logan?
Speaker 3: Oh, his brother's drinking. Who drinks milk?
Speaker 2: Logan?
Speaker 3: Oh, one of her family members drinks milk?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, he can't drink.
Speaker 4: The cow might be one of the family members. Thank you, Come on, thank you, thank you. I'm trying to keep up, logan, thank you. I'm getting tired. H Listen to this page two forty by Jade Vans quote. Now he's talking about the issue of why he's in favor of basically forcing companies to provide maternity leave and pay for it. Now, I'm not a fan of that. Okay, I was dealing business with a dude last week and he wasn't getting us a bid, wasn't getting us a bid, wasn't getting.
Speaker 3: Us a bid.
Speaker 4: Finally I found out the dude was on maternity leave, and I said, really he had a baby, did he?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: No, his wife did, like, well, good, she can be on attorney to leave. He needs to get his rear impact to his desk and do his job or do it from home.
Speaker 3: But this idea of a.
Speaker 4: Man on maternity leave, are you kidding me? And who's paying for that? He's ever as a Central Radio today?
Speaker 3: Do you think John Wayne wasn't on set.
Speaker 4: Because he had to on the Green Berets. I'm sorry, but Fellows elect to be there, but I'm on maternity leave. No, why is a man on attorney to leave?
Speaker 3: All right? Man?
Speaker 4: Uh, we don't need men being paid to be on attorney leave. Okay, you didn't have the baby, and you can work from home or whatever your company let you. But I shouldn't have to pay for that, nor the woman. You want to have a job, great, you want to have babies I'm all four people having children.
Speaker 3: But when it's time to have the child, you get off work, you take the two.
Speaker 4: Three weeks a month whatever it is you want, and you personal time, vacation time, and you go do that. But I'm not paying you to do that, and you shouldn't force me as an employer to pay for it. Well though it's not very noise, Well I'm sorry. We don't make laws based on what's nice what's not nice, because that's subjective. We make it on the issue of private property and your money and your company is private property. And if they don't want to pay for attorney to leave, then don't work there.
Speaker 3: So the benefits aren't what I want.
Speaker 4: I'll go somewhere else, and you can shop around and find an employer that says we'll give you. You're such a great employee, your resume looks so great. We'd love to have you on our team. We'll pay for attorney leave. But another company to say no, I don't want to do that, and that's your right. That's a free market. Well, listen to what he writes. Just gives you an idea of more of what you're in store for. This guy becomes president, gets his way, he seems to really want to use the power of the government to set up his own economic system. This type of he's talking about the case for life with all the obligations it implies, means less time at work and when having babies is a drag on economic activity. The economic gods favor terminating pregnancies. And of course it's not just the act of having children that we ought not to be concerned about, ought to be concerned about, it's spending time with them as well. This type of logic exists across the political spectrum, and a piece for the libertarian Cato Institute, Vanessa Brown Calder makes an argument against mandatory paid parental leave benefits. Quote Unfortunately, a review of states and countries with government mandated paid leave programs indicates they harm young women, whether they're available to fathers or not. This is because parntal leave policies are associated with an increase in leave taking and childbearing, which leads to lost life or increased healthcare costs for companies. In quote, it's just a matter of fact, he says. If you think about this argument for a second, even a second, it's astonishing. Hey, pernal leave is bad for women, and the reason it's bad for them is that it might lead to increased labor or healthcare costs for their employers. Never have I read a pure, a pure disolation of our worship.
Speaker 3: At the altar of commerce.
Speaker 4: Never have I read a pure dissolation of our worship at the altar of commerce. Yet, if Colder is to be commended for a starkness that borders on psychopathy, much of the economic language around children and family comes to basically the same conclusion.
Speaker 3: Quote, Wow, the woman is involved in.
Speaker 4: Psychopathy because she's as opposed to the government mandating healthcare and what you have to pay people.
Speaker 3: You know what he talks about over and over in this book.
Speaker 4: It's the job of the government to make the corporations pay a livable wage.
Speaker 3: Who decides what's a livable wage? Patrick m h.
Speaker 4: He says, given out destructive pregnancies children, and policies that encourage either of them are we might consider a.
Speaker 3: More modest proposal.
Speaker 4: If large household sizes mean smaller per person consumption, we shouldn't just discourage birthing children. We need to do something about the ones that are already here. Politicians. Politicians aim tax cuts and spending programs that people to give them more money to buy things and boost economic growth.
Speaker 3: But we may as well cut all that middleman. Cut out that middleman.
Speaker 4: Let's go around to every household and ship their youngest child to China. Yes, the separation will inevitably costs some grief, but just what we'll do for her capita income. Also, American parents, freed from the burden of raising this extra child, will be able to spend more time at work win when end quote. Of course he's being facetious. That's again the juvenile nature of this man. He can't even make an argument without going to calling the woman who put this out as it borders on psychopathy. And then, oh, why don't we just go around complicate people's children to send them to China if you're so worried about her capita income. Look, we're talking about serious issues of freedom and economics and America and private property. But he's already told us in this book over and over that he wants the government to force all kinds of things, including whether or not your company can be open on Thanksgiving or any other holiday.
Speaker 3: And he's already told.
Speaker 4: Us, hey, don't you're on the wrong side of the culture war. We'll seize your stuff and again, tell me how that's not the new aposthelic reformation, reconstructionist, dominionist, Doug Phillips and other people, right, Patrick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's right, that's right. You know everybody there. There's a song years ago from a group called Tears for Fears. The title of the song was everybody wants to rule the world. And you know, everybody has their own private ideas and what they would do if they rule the world. Peter, Peter Tiele and JD. Vatts are very closely aligned and their and their philosophy about how to rule the world. And uh, this taken all together, this would be not not only the kiss of death for our country as we knew it in the past, but it's it will turn us into basically a scientific gulag run by algorithm rhythm where everything is managed, all the resources are managed from top to bottom, and you're just one of the resources to be managed. And they'll take that into into account. You know, how much how much output you have versus what inputs that you have to have, and if you don't meet make their their their equation balance, they'll find out some way to get rid of you. This is very the very this is the essence of dystopianism.
Speaker 3: It's just loogan. Do we have the video of him talking to the dead at the Temple of the Dead. No, I tried, it didn't turn out well. All right. Listen at page two nine, two nine. One of the jobs, here's JD.
Speaker 4: Evans quote. One of the jobs of a Christian statesman is to preserve the very social cohesion that makes charity and generosity possible.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 4: That's not the job of government. The job of government is not to make the make charity and generosity possible. The job of government is to reward the righteous, punish the wicked, and make a stable andjust society. Nowhere in our founding documents to say the purpose of government is to impose things on people and companies so that charity and generosity is possible. If someone wants to be stingy, that's their business. They would be selfish, that's their business. Is charity and generosity?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, But that's not the job of the government to run around and monitor or make an environment where people can be quote generous or charitable, because again, who defines that term. The purpose of government is to allow for the practice of individual liberties and freedoms. And sometimes that means things we agree with and things we don't agree with. And if someone wants to keep all their money and not be charitable and not be generous, that's their right. They can answer to God for it. It's not the government his business to be pushing that on to private citizens and businesses. Yeah, and then he quotes the Pope Hope Leo the thirteenth, not to be confused with the current dude that runs around in a white dress. Hope Leo the thirteenth. He defended private property, but with significant limits. He wrote earlier about how Pope Leo the thirteenth was critical of communism and capitalism.
Speaker 3: Well, what is the alternative?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 4: It's called third way communitarianism. He says, No man, this is jade Van speaking.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 4: No man has the right to deny another a living wage, he wrote, speaking about the Pope. And this is one reason that Catholics, along with many Protestants, have historically supported the right of workers to form labor unions. In quote, let me tell you something. If you if you you want to form a union, fine, But the problem is that when you start using unions and strikes to try to break the back of free companies to do what's in their right to do, either hire, not hire, or give benefits. Certain benefits are not certain benefits. That's again an issue of the free market. Then go get a job from someone that will give you the extra benefits you want. The communists love the unions. He talks a lot about how much he loves the unions, how important they are. But who again decides. He says, no man has a right to deny another a living wage. Who defines a living wage? Remember this is the same guy that wants to force companies to have to shut down on certain days. He goes on to say, when it comes to immigration, certain economic skill sets are higher in demand. As you can probably tell, I tend to favor a low level of immigration in the hope that a period of assimilation and integration will lessen the social division of modern America. But regardless of where you set the level, you might expect a resident of Guatemala City who speaks fluent English to contribute more quickly to the United States than a resident of Rule Guatemala who can't even read or write in Spanish and he goes on a layout what his view is on immigration, And again, I think where we're going here is you're going to see the technocrats want biometrics, open borders and come and go. I think that's where we're going. There's so much more here. You want to come in on what I just said though, about the idea of every no man has a right to deny another man of a living wage.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Really? You know Peter til And he's been run around talking about the Antichrist and he's criticizing even the pope or who has the who has the huspah to criticize the pope on anything at least at least the public figure like Peter Teal. But uh, what he's talking about. What Peter TiAl is talking about, the Antichrist will be will be manifested by a one world government or by Ludites, that's people who don't like technology, who aim to stop or slow technical technological progress. With a subtext and several uh pro evocative comments he made at the Aspen Ideas Festival in Colorado. This the Aspen Institute is one of the major major platforms for global So when he talks about the anti Christ being the one who slows technology who wants to rein it in. This seems to fit this book at this point. He's not saying it this way for sure, but it seems to me this whole book is written by a man who tend and tends to be president. How many people have ever wrote written a book before they went run for governor or by for president, almost all of them. I think if this is if this is his entry into literature as president of the United States, we're in big trouble there, big trouble.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would never vote for this man, he says on page one fifty four. The Pope also lays out a vision of society where the state protects the vulnerable, guarantees a just wage for laborers, who decides that again the just wage, and ensures the working people have sufficient rest from labor, not for vicious indulgence, but so they can focus on higher matters, such as their religious and family obligations. People are fundamentally social, so they're mediating institutions, unions, churches ought to be prioritized. This is why the Catholic Church educates millions of American children every year, and why the church's participation in FDR's New Deal coalition was critical to building the modern middle class economy of the post war. Well, of course, FDR's system didn't build the middle class. It destroyed the middle class and kept the war going longer with his intervention outlawing gold and then raising the price higher and.
Speaker 3: Threatening to throw people in jail that had it. That's right, he said.
Speaker 4: Pope Leo explains economic creatures. Pope Leo, People, says Leo, are economic creatures who work to earn a living, which means that their employers have a duty to pay away sufficient for them to live a good life with family and children well cared for.
Speaker 3: Again, who decides that.
Speaker 4: Churches will struggle to attract working class people if those people are forced to work on Sundays, what do you can pass a law? Says this dude is even think about what he's writing here.
Speaker 3: And look at this. Listen to this page one nine. This seemed right to me and still does.
Speaker 4: Human nature is one of the contradictions of the animal merging with the divine and a complicated, messy biological form. He clearly believes in Darwinian evolution by the way he talks about that at the beginning of the book, But let me read that again.
Speaker 3: This seem right to me, and still does.
Speaker 4: Human nature is one of the contradictions of the animal merging with the divine in a complicated, messy biological form. The second view of man was a consciousness and civilization, where a sort of accident of evolution that we came upon higher mental functions because they were useful for survival. But the creation story tells us we are both animal and divine on purpose a purpose. To be fair, we can't fully understand.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I can argue either side of this debate. Were these parts of us called to beauty accidental to mother nature and evolution, or were they part of some cosmic design. Both seem plausible. In other words, I guess he's into the maybe Darwinian evolution, maybe theistic evolution.
Speaker 3: God used it.
Speaker 4: But in the process he opens the book again by being sure to ridicule those who believe in a six day creation, and then he goes on to say that we're a mixture of the divine with an animal. He said, on page thirty two, we talked about the theory of evolution and how I've been an advocate of Young Earth creationism as a teenager before realizing the superiority of Darwinian theory.
Speaker 3: Then he likes to talk about Chivo. Remember Terry Schivo.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, that's right, Yeah, he did talk about her.
Speaker 4: He mentions her twice in the book, if I can find the second time. He mentions her twice in the book, which is really interesting because.
Speaker 3: He apparently believes that.
Speaker 4: The whole Terry Schivo thing was basically a tempest in a teapot. And I'm like, no, because that was setting down legal precedents, and in a society where unfortunately we don't go with the original tint of the Founders, we go now with case law theory. That was setting down case law at the very beginning of the book, he says, page twenty nine. By the time I landed in Iraq in August of two thousand and five, people at home had largely forgotten about Terry Shaibo. But I hadn't, and I continue to stew on it. It's hard to say precisely. What about the news coverage of the story so bothered me. It seemed like essentially a family dispute, the courts allowing for the youth active euthanasia of a young woman who recognized a balloon, and her eyes followed it. And when people she loved came in the room, and the courts are going to allow her murder is a family dispute.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 4: I was sympathetic to the moral worldview of the people who wanted to save her life. But to my younger self, the grand standing and media circus seemingly revealed a religious movement divorced from the day to day concerns of the faithful. I felt there was something a little off about obsessing over extraordinary circumstances when there was so much ordinary misery in the world. Vote well again, he's just showing to me, in my opinion, what a lack of discernment he has, because there's a guy that supposedly went to law school and got a law degree. And I'm not sure about this, to be honest with you, because if that's the case, he would he should know right away.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, this is.
Speaker 4: Laying down case law theory. This is not just an extraordinary circumstance. Terry Schivo's case is going to lay down legal precedent which can be used again and again.
Speaker 3: And as an attorney, you ought to understand that. JD.
Speaker 2: Patrick, It was definitely precedents were set legally that that was probably the defining case of least that decade my opinion.
Speaker 4: Well, he brings it up one more time later in the book, if I could find it, But it seems what he's here it is page two fifteen. One thing it demands is a more fulsome understanding of the role of faith in public life. He says, the Church demands more of us, and it certainly demands more of me. One thing it demands is a more fullsome understanding of the role of faith in public life. If you remember the Terry Schaibo case that so frustrated me as a young Christian, Part of what I was reacting to was my own limited understanding of Christian social teaching. To me, Christians cared more about abortion bad and marriage good, but their politics seemed to seem so disconnected from the real lives of most people. But what brought me back to my faith was the Since the Church answered life's big questions, then I must resist the effort to confine Christ's moral teachings to a few social issues. What would a Christian approach not just to marriage and family, but to economics in the modern era? Look like, well, again, he seems so obsessed with the issue of abortion and marriage being at the elimination of concerns about the average person. Well, you know what if you're concerned about the average person, then pushed through policies at lower taxes in big government. But you certainly don't say, let's make this union stronger, let's let's force a livable wage on everyone, let's make the businesses shut down on certain days because we just think it's a great holiday. This guy is divorced from reality. In my opinion, I'm not sure he's ever run a real business, right has he? Has he ever run a real business, made a payroll.
Speaker 2: He entered into venture capital when he got out of base.
Speaker 3: He's never run a real business.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. Venture capital is this is.
Speaker 3: This is the white Barack Obama.
Speaker 4: Okay, jd Vance is Barack Obama the white Barack Obama.
Speaker 3: Is that a fair assessment?
Speaker 2: It probably is. You said it, but I think you're right. You know, here's the guy. This is the tag verse in two Timothy, by the way to the thing I've read before ever verse seven, ever learned learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. This is this is the epitome we're talking about here, always learning, always you know, stimulating spurious thoughts, but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. He's missed it every single time. He's missed the truth every single time. I don't care what page you're on. This sounds good on the surface of it, sounds good, but he's missed. He's he's never coming to the to the knowledge of the truth, which of course is wrapped up in christ. But you know, there's there's that's just the broader issues other than that. But this whole book is based on uh faulty. Well, you know, we we could we could, we could say the critical theory is creeping into this guy's head where he's leveling criticisms against everything we stand for, to DeVault to draw people into his world, his ecumenical world, his technocratic world, et cetera. You know that I can see him running running on this this platform. I don't like it at all. But for for discerning Christians who will probably vote for him, now is a good time to figure out what this guy it's all about, because he may be the president, the next president, do you in fact, yeah, he's one he's one heartbeat away from the presidency already, right, And do you.
Speaker 4: Think that President Trump will finish his term? Because I was listening to Casey this morning. I said his name earlier today. What's his first name, Casey, now, the famous researcher Casey. But anyway, I was listening to him this morning and he has put down a ten thousand dollars bet.
Speaker 3: To a friend. I don't believe in gambling and bets, but if you want to do it, that's up to you. But I don't. I don't, But he's got the money to do it.
Speaker 4: He he has said that to his friend, I'll pay you ten thousand dollars if I'm wrong. But I'm telling you now President Trump will not finish his second term. Yeah, and he's bet ten thousand dollars that that's the case. Yeah, I wouldn't be, which means best.
Speaker 3: President Doug Casey, thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What do you make of that?
Speaker 2: I know Doug Casey from the old days. By the way, he has a he's uh, he has a good head on his shoulders. I think I would say the same thing at this point. The odds of the both the House and the Senate being flipped in this next election. Of course, we could be wrong. Maybe maybe some maybe they'll pull it out, but it seems to me at this point we're going to lose the Senate and the House as well if that happens. Who in the right mind doesn't think they're going to go after Trump to impeach him. They did it once already with you know, with the House. They couldn't get him in the Senate because we had the control of the Senate. But the Senate has to have a trial, and you know, if if they convict him, that's the the Trump.
Speaker 3: So anybody PRESIDENTY JD. Vans in his Hindu wi.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So, and he's he's a.
Speaker 4: New age Catholic. I would I would say he's a mystic new age Catholic. He talks to everybody, loves the he loves the mysticism. There was something, you say, he loves the mysticism of something, but I would uh oh, yeah. He says there was also a prayer to archangel Michaels. So he's praying. He's talking to dead people and praying to angels. The Bible says you don't pray to angels. It's called gnosticism. It's a big definition for gnosticism, seeking hidden knowledge whatnot. But one of the aspects of nascissism is you pray to angels the apostle. Paul says you no, no, no, no, no, going to do this quote. There was also a prayer to archangel Michaels to intervene on our behalf and defeed evil by the power of God.
Speaker 3: I really like that one.
Speaker 4: It felt medieval despite being written in the nineteenth century, and it felt mystical.
Speaker 3: Quote He's a new age Catholic at best, right, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Closing comment, Well, this is as.
Speaker 2: Good a time as any to vet this guy. He may be our next next president. Whether we like it or not.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: As far as as far as Christians are concerned. The only reason to buy this book is to sharpen your apologetic stance to be able to explain it to somebody. Because all the churches that we we know, I know a bunch of them. I'm not going to give any names, but there's lots of churches that I'm in touch with in Phoenix, Arizona, even who will not talk about Bible prophecy. They'll talk about the Gospel and talk about you know, teaching the words, etcetera, etcetera. They won't talk about anything current event or prophecy wise, they just completely avoid the topic. This book will appeal to them big time. It'll suck them in, to at least the pew sitters. It'll suck them into yet another deception. How many people? How many times have we been kicked around as a church with deception in the last twenty years, even the last fifty years. Didn't Jimmy Carter come out with a Bible in his hand? Yes, yes he did. He was a good old Southern Baptist guy. You know, good old boy carried a big Bible. Christians ate it up, hooks, line and sinker. How many times have we been kicked around by this elite who get dialed in to what Christians want to hear and then deliver that message to them. Oh, he's a savior, He's going to save us all whatever, Just give me a break. Well, when will we ever learn.
Speaker 3: Reality? Is America deserves? Jad Evans JD.
Speaker 4: Vance is pushing and teaching in this book what so many Americans, even so called evangelical Christians.
Speaker 3: Believe America deserves jd Vance.
Speaker 4: If jd Vance becomes president, it is more of a sign about the country and God's judgment than Jadi Vance. If Jadvance becomes president, it is another sign God has given America over.
Speaker 3: It's part of God's judgment.
Speaker 4: Jd Vance becomes president, it's a sign that God is continuing to judge America. Because the ecumenicalism of this dude, which what so many people are in favor of, even in the so called evangelical world. It's like God saying, you want acumenicalism, here you go. I'll give you this former Baptist turned Catholic with his Hindu wife, have edit kids have fun well, because you wouldn't say kids, because these would be people who are not his children. He would have say, have edit. Here you go, country, Here you go, America. You want acumenicalism, here you go. And the guy also happens to believe in using the power of the government to control a major aspects of your business and your life and your payroll, and maybe even just use the power of the government to confiscate your property and your assets if you get on the wrong side of him.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 2: This is this is this possibly reminiscent of the statement that the World Economic Forum said, you will own nothing and be happy.
Speaker 4: I think jd Vance this administration is going to come after us, and and you think of jd vance administration would let worldview Tube keep broadcasting as we sit here and and and and and go against his culture.
Speaker 2: That's right. You're you're a big You're a big target. At this point.
Speaker 3: You have we'll all well, you're in it with your buddy boy.
Speaker 4: Just so if you haven't noticed, I'm ready at this point, at this point in my life.
Speaker 2: They can have it if they want it. But I'll tell you what, until God takes me home or rapture the share, I'm in it to win it, so to speak. I'm not going to win anything, but get my point. We were going to say what we have to say, and if people that don't like it, that's their problem, not my problem.
Speaker 3: At this point, if the race was between JD.
Speaker 4: Vance and Kamala Harris, would there really be much of a difference between the two.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't that there might be some advantages to Kamla because she's she can't she can't get out of her word solid mode to say anything meaningful that might be better for the country than somebody like Van obviously a plotter.
Speaker 4: And and and you Kamala would maybe wake up a sleeping giant and have opposites, whereas a JD vance Heck, the quote Christians will go along with this clap trap and corporate fascism.
Speaker 2: Exactly, yeah, crazy put quote on.
Speaker 4: Christian was one final quote, page one sixty one. He says Jendievans quote. I was also drawn to the hierarchy and sense of authority in Catholicism. The Christian tradition was so rich, the Bible so big and difficult to master, that I began to see the structure of Catholicism as a benefit, not a burden.
Speaker 2: End quote.
Speaker 3: Here's a guy admitting that he couldn't understand the Bible.
Speaker 4: I couldn't understand the Bible, so I decided, I'll just surrender to the hierarchy of the doctrines of the Catholic Church. Because I can't understand the Bible. Can I tell you why you can't understand the Bible?
Speaker 3: JD.
Speaker 4: Because I'm not your judge, I can't see your heart. But all the fruit, all your doctrinal fruit, all your doctrinal fruit shows you're not a believer, and the reason you don't understand the Bible is because you don't have the Holy Spirit inside of you to help you have the spiritual eyes to see and understand. And I would pray that you would receive Christ. I know I've been pretty harsh on you tonight, but it's partly because you're a false teacher. You're a false teacher, and you're a blasphemer according to the Bible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't, I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I don't tread lightly on describing what I think about blasphemers, idolators, deceivers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's exactly what he is.
Speaker 4: Would you would you disagree with? Is that an inaccurate statement?
Speaker 2: That you're exactly right? Exactly?
Speaker 4: But I wanted to I wanted to become the Salvation, and I wanted you to be able to understand the Bible. But I find it very telling that he finds it difficult to master and understand the Bible. Well, that's because again, you're not a believer. It's kind of a dead letter to you. But there is enough to understand from the moral law on your heart and on your mind and through general revelation that you need a savior, and it's not found in the cow Church, and it's not bound in your Southern Baptist Church or your Methodist church. Is found in only the Lord and his death, barren resurrection. And it's not a process. It's instant justification, then sanctification, and then we look forward to glorification. I pray for Jdvans, I pray it comes to know the Lord. But I'm going to continue in my righteous indignation exposing this false teacher and this deceiver, for I believe theologically that's exactly what he is. And when you add him to someone like Peter Thiel, a so called Christian open homosexual.
Speaker 3: Right right, mm hmm, that's right, we got a real problem.
Speaker 4: This is redefining all the terms, all the doctrine, all the theology of the Bible, and the character and nature of God. And I'm not going to sit still for it. In fact, the Bible says that we are called expose the unfruitful works of darkness. Beware those men who've risen from within the draw away the disciples after themselves. This guy is trying to rise within the within quote the church. You know, He closes the book, by the way, with that very statement, and then with this we'll quit. He closes the book by stating that Pope Francis and Charlie Kirk, they were all a part of the same church. I want to quote it directly, so I'm going to take the time to find it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he says in there by the Way that Charlie Kirk was one of his best friends.
Speaker 3: I wonder what Charlie would have to say if you were alive about this book.
Speaker 2: I would hope that he would say something, but I don't know. He's not here to defend himself.
Speaker 4: On page two eighty five, Vance writes, quote, as Christians, we are all together part of the same church. Those who suffered in those who prospered, those who voted for me, and those who didn't, the living and the dead. My grandmother and my father, though they disliked each other, Charlie Kirk and Pope Francis despite their different views, Saint Augustine and Father Henry, me and my son.
Speaker 3: So let me get this straight.
Speaker 4: Charlie Kirk, Pope Francis, they're all a part of the same church. Well, the church is Ecclesea. It's called out once. I'm sorry. There is no universal ecumenical church. There's just the church.
Speaker 2: So this is the this is his concluding statement in the in the whole book.
Speaker 3: This is this is his one, two, three, four, five, six.
Speaker 4: This is the seventh, seventh to the last paragraph of the book.
Speaker 3: Seventh to the last paragraph.
Speaker 2: So here's the call for acuum medicine minicism. Yep, this is the This is the call that that puts the that puts the context in the book that this whole thing is as a call to return to the Catholic Church. Isn't this isn't this what all these people are saying. And then in the Naar movement, if we all get together, we're gonna, you know, we're gonna somehow include the Catholics as well as the Episcopalians and everybody else in the world. You know, this, this is the call of the ages at this point. We've seen it so many, so many ways and so many instances so over the last ten years. This is a big, big movement at this point. And he obviously he's he's a part of that movement. Yep.
Speaker 4: Wow, I don't know of anyone else this has done a full review of this book like we just did, Patrick, and I think this is a real service to those who want to be discerning and not deceived.
Speaker 3: I hope so right.
Speaker 2: We're setting a standard here, I think for apologetics. Yep, this is this is a good thing. The church needs to hear this. Yep.
Speaker 3: And I pray for JJA.
Speaker 4: I want to say again, I pray for j D and his family were ordered by the Bible to pray for elected officials.
Speaker 3: I pray for his salvation.
Speaker 4: But I will continue to speak bluntly, boldly, and maybe even in terms people don't like, because I again have zero patients for people being deceived.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with you, Patrickwood.
Speaker 4: Technocracy News, Technocracy News, and I think we're gonna have a big announcement coming up. We're hoping Patrick that maybe this November, after the elections, this November, at this news desk, Lord willing, you and I and Courtenay Turner and Carl ty crib we'll all gathered together to a huge conference on transhumanism and technocracy and globalism.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, that would be amazing thing to see. And I don't know you, maybe our listeners don't know how connected Carl and I have been over the years. But he was basically the first, the first guy that kind of took me by the hand to understand technocracy in the first place. We're going back twenty years at this point. Wow, So where we have a lot of stuff in common. And I'll tell you what, between the two of us, we can have a conversation like no other.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: And we're going to sponsor it, Lord Willing right here around this desk after the elections. All right, Patrick, Technocracy News, Technocracy dot News.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Patrick, you bet God blessed.
Speaker 4: All Right, guys, that's our broadcast for tonight. If you appreciate what we're doing, please go to worldview Foundation dot com and think a contribution of any size. Worldviewfoundation dot com, Worldview Foundation dot com. Please, Worldviewfoundation dot com.
Speaker 3: Roll the music.
Speaker 4: Let's call it a night, hope Again, you appreciate the hours we do here in work and research to get it right, reading the book, marking it up, giving you page numbers so that we can understand what's going on in our world, understand the times, think biblically about it, and know how to respond because a lot of people, as Patrick said tonight, a lot of self described Christians would be very deceived by this book. They would read this book and think, oh, that's so wonderful. Oh be like Brian's. They even studied to see what Paul said was true. Does it line up with the Bible. That's our source, that's our foundation, that's our standard, because the Bible is a reflection and character, reflection of God's character and nature. So very important program We'll turn it into some articles, we'll put it into our Worldviewpedia Bible software. But again, push out programming like this. We need your support. Worldviewfoundation dot com. Thank you for watching and supporting. May God save America.
Speaker 3: Take care,