Speaker 1: Big food and be on with Cliff and Bulbo.
Speaker 2: These guys are your favorites, so like to subscribe and raid it.
Speaker 3: Tim Stary, Sho and Me.
Speaker 4: Range on Esday listening watching Lin always keep its watching.
Speaker 1: And now your host's Cliff Berrickman and James booble Fay.
Speaker 5: Just a little background for some of the listeners out there. If you don't know who Barktino is. He's a well respected West Coast researcher. I met him in two thousand and fourth the very first BFRO public expedition up in the Humboldt Redwoods. He's been one of my best bros ever since. We actually just were out last weekend together.
Speaker 2: Bart has definitely put his time in in the field. He has gone through a couple of thermal imagers at this point. I always give him credit as having that thing to his eye more than any other human I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: In my life.
Speaker 2: He's probably filmed one of these things. Based on his recreations and analysis at the site. It's very difficult to find out what else it could be if it wasn't a big foot.
Speaker 4: And this is up at the Sierra location, I believe if I remember right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bart actually probably has the best documented follow up of any big foot footage ever gotten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he put the time in, you know, and which is important because most pieces of footage, I mean, they're not the Patterson Gimlin film. You know, you can't see that. And Bart's is a thermal video at one hundred and five yards. Yeah, yeah, so that's a long ways away, so you can't tell what it is without the follow up, without the measurements, without the boots on the ground doing the work, there would be nothing to say about that video. But Bart and his group, you know, put in the time and did the work and came across some interesting discoveries in his own footage.
Speaker 1: That night was crazy and remember two, we're seeing it as you guys know for todaybody, but you know you're seeing it as a better resolution live than what it's what it's the inboarding and how it's recording, and it was just yeah, it was surreal that night.
Speaker 3: But I could have done an investigation with that I had. I had a lot of help.
Speaker 1: I had a dozen people with the half some law enforcement.
Speaker 3: We put what you know, our brother lighterman.
Speaker 1: Ranger lighterman, but you know, took that over which was perfect. And then you know who did a really great job in presenting it was still pulling. Who's a skeptic, and that's why I kind of hand picked him and I, you know, just just give him everything I've got. I trust this guy to to just tell the story as it.
Speaker 3: Is, and in seventeen minutes, I mean he did. He did a hell of the job.
Speaker 5: Bart's got that interesting thermal video that you know isn't the best quality, but the fallow up was the best ever done on you know, a big foot footage. But what's even there's more backstory on that is where the footage was taken.
Speaker 6: Tell them about that part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: You know, everyone had heard about the Sierra Hills situation with Justin Smaya and a friend.
Speaker 3: There was actually two individuals.
Speaker 1: And we actually, I mean I got put on that. That was bo you came with me. That was the first time up in I think with twenty ten we went to the kill site. We had never you know, on that side of California, and we were like Jesus, why we've been missing the boat, Like how do we've not been here before?
Speaker 7: The whole Sierras site, that whole area.
Speaker 1: When we hit that in twenty ten with Meldrmachinsky and this thing thing.
Speaker 7: I mean, that was never on.
Speaker 1: My radar to research. So I look back now and it blows me away how it all went down.
Speaker 7: Really, the impetus to that was two weeks prior to.
Speaker 1: Going, so this would have been you know, I think it was twenty fifth is when I filmed them, So it was about August tenth, eleventh or whatever. Actually, Bo, you were with me in Monterey, if you remember, and Roe gave us the call. Justin gave us the call.
Speaker 7: I'd just written the polygraph for Justin Rose. They just did the.
Speaker 1: Polygraph, he passed it, and then Justin actually took them to that sierra site and they they didn't really they weren't even there really to be big potting whatever.
Speaker 7: I think they banged on trees, screamed a.
Speaker 1: Little bit, did nothing, you know, nothing was going on and they weren't attempting to do anything, and they were just ended up just staying the night there. I think it was gonna be a day trip. And they had like Naudio with them. There was a few it's about six people total. Sean was there, Justin, another guy, Carl and of course Roe and anyway, so I heard that at about three in the morning with half of them asleep, I think more than half. It was just Justin and someone Carl awake, and Justin described it as it sounded like Jurassic Park, like the stomping and the trees, and so they had a significant It woke everybody up. There was a fipe heads that ran away, was all in the southwest side of camp. It was just totally unexpected. I didn't even know to believe it. I mean, it's been remember Bo being with me. It was just shaking our head. So a couple of weeks go by and we had a funeral in our business family and Vycelia.
Speaker 7: I told my wife if I said.
Speaker 1: You know, I think I might just you know, go to the funeral and then mosey up to this year.
Speaker 7: She's like, bull shit, you are you know? It was funny.
Speaker 1: We kind of thought about that, but I kind of went out on that one, thank god, and we went up and just put a quick trip together. So basically it was a day and a half, I mean thrown together.
Speaker 7: Rowe and Todd came up.
Speaker 1: They had just met, I think they had been together just you know, I just recently. They're just from both from SoCal. I had Michael Lorenz there with me and it was a great caster. And then Sean was coming up. This was gonna be like his second night in the woods. Well, the first night I got up there at night, it was just me and Justin and I remember it was just being a weird night, you know, you just kind of have a little.
Speaker 7: Bit of a vibe, if you will. A lot of deer were around. I remember me and him.
Speaker 1: We stayed up to like five thirty that night. I was playing guitar, and you know, we ended up crashing and got up early the next morning. Then the guys just started popping up as they went. I don't even think Sean got up there and like ten pm or so, and we had nothing happened. Of course, I was doing all the in skinning with the called knocks, everything just indiscriminately, you know, and.
Speaker 7: Had nothing happened.
Speaker 1: And I remember that there were multiple deer herds converged throughout the meadow. I would say within a two mile radius, there must.
Speaker 7: Have been five six herds converged.
Speaker 1: I saw probably eighty to ninety deer, the most I've ever seen in any situation. I mean, we were right on top of them, or they were right on top of us, I should say, but they were everywhere.
Speaker 7: And that's what was different about that night. So anyways, I remember about midnight, I'm starting.
Speaker 1: To just get ready to conk out, like it's you know, I barely slept the night before, nothing's going on.
Speaker 7: I got to be back early in the morning.
Speaker 1: I didn't even have my laptop because it was being repaired at the time. So that's how quick and thrown together. This all was so about midnight. I remember Sean actually a little bit later the midnight, but I'm thinking about it. Sean came walking up to me and he's still awake. The guys are starting to conk out, and I just finally looked at him and I said, all right, Sean, I said, let's go break your fear of the dark, you know, the second hind in the woods. Let's go for a long you know, go for like a two mile hike together.
Speaker 3: So we go.
Speaker 1: We were gonna kind of I was going to have him do some calls off the eastern vista, and he did.
Speaker 7: He did him perfectly, and.
Speaker 1: We didn't know it at the time, and It's funny looking back in hindsight, the squatches were already had to already be where they were positioned. I mean, there was no so they saw they saw this. Why what the hell are these guys doing right? And it was literally after he did those calls, we round the band and looked back towards back down towards camp, and I just I just happened to stop, and I said, you know, I'm just.
Speaker 7: Check the vantage point. We were gonna we were gonna walk the road and go like.
Speaker 1: Three miles, you know, and come back. And I look and I had, you know, my outter recorder going.
Speaker 7: And I'm looking down and I'm seeing what looks like five heads, and I'm thinking, okay, I've got.
Speaker 1: Two guys asleep on there, my two strongest guys that have been you know, from experience standpoint in Justin and Michael you know Todd the Olympic project. Now, but I said, that was like his second night in the woods row, same thing. So I'm going, wait a minute, and I'm seeing by peel movement going back and forth, and that's not.
Speaker 7: Really I don't really.
Speaker 1: Know the you know, I don't know the topography that well because I'd only been there, you know, a couple of days. You know, I'd walked through it, but you know which tree gaps are which or whatever. But it looked like it was from the side of camp. And I'm just filming already, and I'm just whispering to Sean. I go, Sean, if those aren't the guys, those are squatches, because I see they're clearly they're bipeds, and so we're just filming. I I said, hold on to my I said, you hold one of my ways. You breathe when I breathe, I need you, like and you know he was. He was scared because imagine his shues. This guy is a you know, he's got a big bigfoot blog.
Speaker 7: He's not an outdoors guy. That's the second night in the woods.
Speaker 1: He they couldn't even believe something like this could could happen. But he's pulling on of my ways, shaking at first, you know, and he can't see what I'm seeing. I'm just describing to him what I'm seeing. And anyway, so these things they're walking back and forth.
Speaker 7: I made the decision.
Speaker 1: Pretty quickly, Like, you know, I've got a bunch of like empty footages where I'm trying to go right, trying to go left, trying to see them in any other gap. It was the only window I had them in, and remarkably, they would disappear like sometimes two three minutes at a time.
Speaker 7: So you didn't know is that it?
Speaker 1: I mean, is that so there's still For a little bit, there was a question in my mind it could it be the guys, you know, could it be where I'm I know them, like more than.
Speaker 7: One hundred yards away.
Speaker 1: But then as I start seeing them walk back and forth, I start watching the behavior through the gap, and I'm like, oh shit, oh shit, this is and it just and psychologically, you know, I was ready, and I knew. I knew the team I had. I knew with the personnel, the lack of equipment, everything else, what the call was.
Speaker 7: I run towards those things.
Speaker 1: I'm flushing them out like they're gone. You know, They're not not flushing them out for us to see. I'm flushing them away. Plus not mentioned how the shaky footage on that and flipping on a light. You know, I made that decision right away, and I would do it again. Get as much footage as possible and answer all the questions later, and I'm glad I did, because we got some good shots stepping through the gap. I remember at one point we walked back with Sean actually because I had I didn't have the lithiums in.
Speaker 7: That unit yet.
Speaker 1: We didn't know we can use those yet. So I had batteries dying, like within two three hours, and I had two sets on me, and so we wore those out. I had to go back to camp. Could not get them.
Speaker 7: In any other window in the trees.
Speaker 3: And to be fair, I go back to camp.
Speaker 1: You hear the audio, you know, talking with the guys, and I'm just like, did you And they were seeing dark silhouettes filled the tree gaps, you know, half asleep, Row and Todd and so they were just mesmerized. They couldn't believe it. They didn't hear anything, but they wet. They were seeing things and looking up. So when I'm down there in the camp, I'm kind of trying to get them, you know, nonchalant, right, you know, kind of whisper into them, and I'm kind of looking up. And to be fair, looking back now, I never would have thought they were as close as they were.
Speaker 7: I didn't know until we did the.
Speaker 1: Investigation so I think I was looking past them the whole time, but I could not see them from the bottom and remarkably, so we loaded back up on batteries. I must have been in a camp twenty five thirty minutes, like a long time, and.
Speaker 7: Sean said said, let's go back. We will try to reposition. You never know, they'll come back. Maybe they're still there, we don't know. So we got back in.
Speaker 1: Position and sure enough, there they are. And one of the coolest things was remarkable. I'll never forget because what it looked like was seeing through the therm versus you know, the onboarding recording. There was like a flash of light and it looked and I just remember telling Sean one of them did something because I could.
Speaker 7: I didn't know what to say. And it turned out that that was a rock that.
Speaker 1: Was thrown that we didn't know until we had gone back and down the investigation of the rock that ricochets and bounces off the wood, so the tree, that's the only thing they heard. So we got some more like, you know, really cool stuff, just unfortunately from a distance and the quality is not great.
Speaker 7: It's three twenty two forty. So eventually, eventually they were gone.
Speaker 1: And I didn't want to add there was a seven footer that was there that was stationary, a seven.
Speaker 7: Foot keyt object that was there twenty.
Speaker 1: Feet above we went back. Of course we knew all this from doing the investigation, but that subject was there most of the time while there was at least two others that were six three sixty four moving through the gap. It was insane, uh And it makes you wonder, you know, hearing back from the guys. I didn't know this, but while I was up there filming the squatches, three deer Mealy Deer's had come and just loaded in camp and basically just sat next to the guys like sure, sign of predators, you know, around and then you wonder what the rocks, you know.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of speculation.
Speaker 1: But anyways, I finally called it.
Speaker 7: It was about three thirty in.
Speaker 1: The morning, and I mean we just did nothing.
Speaker 3: Left they had they've been I had.
Speaker 1: Seen them for like forty five minutes or so, and then I made the call. I told everyone, guys for ten we're going to sleep. And I really thought in the end I was going to catch three or four five heads descending to the side of that hillside From my vehicle and.
Speaker 7: It just never happened.
Speaker 1: We found out later doing the investigation they'd already accident.
Speaker 7: Even see one of them exit north, it looks like this was like a bipedal person.
Speaker 1: Is walking north behind Todd and Rod gone quietly through the grass.
Speaker 7: And I woke up.
Speaker 1: I had the thermal wrapped around my neck.
Speaker 7: I slept two hours.
Speaker 1: I remember justin you know, he had slept through the whole thing, but kind of knew kind of what was going on.
Speaker 7: He said, yeah, you know, he was like, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Say I, guys, we're bullshitting and you know, brought you here and now Squatcha showed up. You know, he just wasn't really like surprised, but he was, you know, pretty excited for me.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo. We'll be right back after these messages. But were you starting to notice a thinning hair? Who me maybe a little a little hair left or a little thinning hair both.
Speaker 4: Well, I've got good news for you. Bobo Hymns offers access to prescription treatments for regrowing hair and as little as three to six months, so you can see a fuller head of hair like Bobo in the old days.
Speaker 6: By fall, that'd be nice having a fresh fall crop to harvest.
Speaker 4: Soweet. HYMNS offers convenient access to a range of prescription hair loss treatments with ingredients at work, including choose oral medication, serums and sprays.
Speaker 6: Yep, doctors trust this stuff. It's been clinically proven.
Speaker 8: It's got of ingredients like finesteride and oxidil, and that stuff can stop hair loss and we go hair in as little as three to six months.
Speaker 4: You can get started from the comfort of your own home, cave, motor home, or wherever you happen to be by filling out an intake form and a medical provider will determine if treatment is right for you. If prescribed, your treatment is sent directly to you for.
Speaker 8: The process is one hundred percent online, which means getting started has never been more convenient. And even if sasquatch can do it, it's so easy.
Speaker 4: No insurance is needed and one low price covers everything from treatments to ongoing care plus treatment options started just thirty five dollars a month. Starts your free online visit today at hymns dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 8: That's hims dot com slash beyond for personalized hair loss treatment options.
Speaker 4: Hymns dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 9: Individual results may vary based on studies of topical and oral monoxidyal and finasteride. Prescription required. See website for full details, restrictions and important safety information.
Speaker 1: And I remember we drove back and the hardest part was not being able.
Speaker 7: To review the footage. And it felt so.
Speaker 1: Until I got back tomorrow, six hour six and a half hour drive by the time you do your stops, and that was so difficult because I felt so naked, because that feel like everything's got to be just investigated properly due diligence.
Speaker 7: I just had nothing with me, and that's when we had to.
Speaker 3: Once I got.
Speaker 1: Back saw the footage, I sent it to Kirk Brandenburg Burst He was the first.
Speaker 7: One to review it, and then I did with them, and then we went back. Three weeks later. I put a team together.
Speaker 1: I was going back with the Bumping Lake where you know, I saw mine O seven expedition and Robert Leiderman and I we look forward to that trip every year, going hitting the Walla River, all these wonderful places, or again going back and forth the road trip and we had to cancel it and I called everyone back to the side, hopefully to get more footage, but mainly we.
Speaker 7: Had to do an investigation. So and that investigation lasted I.
Speaker 1: Believe about ten days, and I had about a dozen guys, give or take two or three a day, about half of law enforcement.
Speaker 7: So yeah, Lighterman took the lead on that and passed it right to him.
Speaker 1: He's got a vested interest because just like you guys, we're all kind of tied at the.
Speaker 3: Hip through our history.
Speaker 1: And if he was him to want to know what the truth is, and I knew he'd get down to it, he would test it to death. And that's exactly what we did, you know, and try to set an example for the field moving forward, because as let's be honest, you guys know, the footage is a C C minus in quality distant thermal have People don't really understand what they're looking at it. When you put it all in the proper context with the investigation, you go, oh, Okay, they're six and a half and seven feet tall, and it's we're at seventy one hundred feet and they're naked, you know, and they're not really moving like people, you know. So yeah, Field pulling again. He was instrumental investigation. As you know, he put together a seventeen minute documentary. I wanted, who's the best guy that does that?
Speaker 7: And he's a skeptic. I had nothing to hide, so I just came him ever in their.
Speaker 1: Ass and you know, the investigation, I think.
Speaker 7: I think backs up what they are. I fully believe that those were sasquatches because the.
Speaker 1: Alternative would have to be three unknown subjects on the highest end of the human high scale at seventy one hundred feet fifty eight percent waxing moon loading between one thirty and three in the morning at our campsite, you know, and no.
Speaker 7: Way of getting up there.
Speaker 1: So it's, uh, you know, that's really the only.
Speaker 7: Alternative we have here.
Speaker 1: So there wasn't he no, No Lighterman came for the investigation.
Speaker 7: Because Lighterman and I were.
Speaker 1: Scheduled to go to I had an expedition backup bumped where I had my sighting in was seven and we had to cancel that and because this happened, and then get you know, I had to get a team over with me there to do the whole investigation.
Speaker 5: And when I say lighterman, that's ranger Robert let him with the California State Parks. He's actual law enforcement. He's got investigation skills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's been a primary partners you guys know, with you too. I mean he's been He's just an incredible asset. Taught me a ton and very objective and you know, he was the perfect guy to do the.
Speaker 3: Investigation for that.
Speaker 1: He said, as you guys have said, the footage itself, it's a C minus footage until it's put into perspective and then you see, you know, my guys with their clothes on. You know, I used Kip as the bottle. Kip Moral is one of my best friends who's six called six'. Two and the subjects, were you, know the main there's two subjects going back and forth that were in the six three six four. Range you, KNOW i had a bunch of midgets with me that. NIGHT i was the tallest guy at six FOOT i was on the. Camera so it was just the whole thing was, crazy totally. Unexpected BUT i will say, THIS i, learned like watch the vantage. Points where's the vantage points over? Camp the human, activity you, know the darkest, area the area where you can go in and you can watch and. Listen you, know no one would go to better you know how many of us are running out there with thermal.
Speaker 6: Images it throws a rock, too, Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah at one, point you know this was so crazy about this whole thing IS i had a couple of guys in, camp two of them sleeping and two other ones that were was Rowing. Todd you Know, todd he's he's become a veteran a little bit of the woods, now but at that, time it was like his second night. Out and you, know the first thing that went through my, mind, obviously When i'm looking from my th at this point And i'm kill.
Speaker 3: Me is, oh it's one of the.
Speaker 1: Guys AND i even Tell sean in the, Audio i'm, like if that's not one of the, guys those are. Squatches and you KNOW i knew from watching even more BEFORE i even got down to talk to.
Speaker 3: Him but it's all.
Speaker 1: Recorded the Good the good thing IS i had the audio ringing on my head the whole. Time you kind of feel like you're, there you, know used in Poor, sean it was like his second night in the, woods and he was holding out my wings the whole, time And i'm just telling a whistling off like you're gonna you're gonna kneel with, me breathe with, me but change my, battery you know WHAT i. Mean it just we're, together you. Know and and then he toughened up as that night went. ON i, mean that was the thing lasted like an hour and a half AND i had no weather dvantage. POINT i tried every which way to get a different, window AND i just had that one window from one hundred.
Speaker 3: And five BETWEEN v shaped.
Speaker 1: Trees and then you see in the footage it looks like a Dark, uh it just looks like a dark like a dark.
Speaker 3: Tree but what it is is it's.
Speaker 1: Nighttime there's no the heat doesn't hit that part of the, tree so that's.
Speaker 3: The coldest thing in.
Speaker 1: View so it almost looks like that's the gap when you're watching, it but it's. Not that's the back of the. Tree you, know a lot of this stuff we didn't know until we went back to three weeks later and we're able to recreate the whole. THING i wasn't familiar enough with the site to know the. DISTANCE i didn't. KNOW i, mean for all the, LIGHT i knew those things were eight feet. Tall WELL i knew there were five.
Speaker 5: Five, yeah your footage of the CIA's you actually got some, documentation but you've got a much better thermal observation of The sasquatch several years before.
Speaker 1: That, yeah that was the inspiring one in.
Speaker 3: Bumping Lake, Washington Oh seven in the. Summer as a matter of, FACT i go back every year and spearhead and expedition with the Whole washington. Crew it's not my favorite place to.
Speaker 1: BE i love the people That i'm, with BUT i only go back there because of what. Happened and you, Know i'd be stupid not. TO i was laughing about this because like the first TIME i ever put a thermal limited in that bumping And i've done it how many hours? Since hundreds of hours SINCE i saw, one and THEN i never saw. WHAT i haven't seen one since, there you. Know, Yeah, Cliff so if you, remember it, WAS i think it was about midnight or, so and you were you were kind of rearranging stuff in your. Truck everybody was, together you, Know Paul gray's, ton they were all playing.
Speaker 7: Guitar AND i asked, YOU i, SAID, i you, know we go take the you, know take the therm for a. Walk and ACTUALLY i take that.
Speaker 1: Back how that started WAS i actually walked back on that small trail pathway with pitch black back. There you guys remember that, night AND i felt something just kind of a, presence kind of somewhat close to, me AND i heard a step branch. Break didn't think a lot of, it you, know walked back and that's WHEN i. Tuck he, said, hey if you got THE x two, hundred i'll you, know poke around with. It AND i mean it wasn't.
Speaker 7: More than, god it was probably thirty.
Speaker 3: Seconds to a.
Speaker 1: Minute THEN i see something bright right down the trail from WHERE i came. From, uh probably about nast sixty yards at first fifty five the arts and then at FIRST i, THOUGHT i remember the girls were. THERE i thought it was Either christine Or, tracy and you, know one of them was trying to relieve themselves behind the behind a tree because you only see ten percent of it at. First, SEE i just liked the knees and then the head poking, out and then it was doing that kind of right and left looking at, me which looked. Suspicious but it's still my thoughts are, person you, know especially because we were there with quite a few, people and until it stepped, out and THEN i could see the whole left side all the way, DOWN i mean down down to the caps and then you, know basically drop. Down SOON i saw it step. OUT i mean you it's very. Clear you know that's not a it's not a person from that.
Speaker 7: Distance and then God on got.
Speaker 1: On the ground and then not on all, fours but on their had like knees, down arms extended and kind of just doing this kind of like a head rotation, thing like trying to lock in on. Me but it looked like it couldn't really lock in on, me but it was trying, to which was really.
Speaker 7: Curious and then there was.
Speaker 1: Just a bunch of fast transitioning on the. GROUND i saw a, lot BUT i guarantee you there's a LOT i. Missed but it actually made at one point like a digging type motion with the stomach perpendicular to the. Ground it was just a weird kind of thing to see at one.
Speaker 7: Point this is ACTUALLY i think in.
Speaker 1: The beginning of, IT i had stamped my fingers trying to get your, Attention.
Speaker 7: Cliff you couldn't hear.
Speaker 1: Me you were putting stuff away And i'm stamping my, fingers going, colors and every TIME i did, that it was just it was unbelievable to see this thing was like reacting like almost you, know, frightened like a small, dog like you, know just a lot of like just unnerved, movements and then it would, pause freeze in between me doing, that as if it was scaring.
Speaker 7: It and you got to, remember they were all down, there.
Speaker 1: Right you, know right on my, left just totally, oblivious and there's all that sound coming from. There but for some, reason you, know it was focused dead on. Me and then at some point it had rolled to the side and put this hand up and you, know you see all fi digits on that splight.
Speaker 7: Hand it was.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable so if you'll get back to. It but it took me years later to figure out what it was doing. That it made no sense to me because as you guys, know the therm picks.
Speaker 7: UP i, are it doesn't give up OFF I r.
Speaker 1: Right so, anyways it actually got back up AND i saw it like, push you, know push itself, up got back down, again and then just like GOTTA i don't even know if it pushed itself up the second THAT i only. DID i, mean just, effortless the transitioning on the ground using body. Leverage but the last you, know the watching it and seeing it's back to Me Calves. NORTH i could see everything in the. CLEAR i mean it was literally.
Speaker 7: Utopian and you just see the whole profile.
Speaker 1: Of the back you, know it had kind of maybe sunk in a little, bit a.
Speaker 7: Little smaller head THAN i would have, thought but it maybe. BIGGER i just couldn't tell from my.
Speaker 1: Positioning but the shoulders, massive exactly what we would expect right, off you, know no visible neck two thirds of the.
Speaker 7: Way the upper, extremities long.
Speaker 1: Arms big, hands, legs you, know, yeah kind of muscular.
Speaker 3: Whatever that's kind of the.
Speaker 1: Profile but it just looked it was very top.
Speaker 7: Heavy, comparatively you.
Speaker 1: Know And i'll never, forget you, know taking that image off my was the hardest thing had to. Do and you Remember cliff full well because you recorded it with that all the. Time but having to put THOSE xt two hundred XP's on a bicycle helmet with the viewers and hold the pull the backpack in front of you with a marine battery and the proprietary cord and, that you, guys it's a. Nightmare AND i actually took the ima DRAFT i. Ran that's WHEN i ran back to. YOU i JUST i just remember cassing at, You, cliff just you, know and you you reacted.
Speaker 7: Immediately it was the Quickest i'd ever. Seen in five, minutes you had all that stuff.
Speaker 1: On or, less and we're running back, there AND i remember everyone was coming up people the other head lamps, on kind of looking down the path.
Speaker 7: And trying to get everybody just. Back you, know it's not their. Fault they didn't know what was going, on you.
Speaker 1: Know they show all the commotion And i'm trying to explain to, them and in the, meantime you're back, Their, cliff and then when you came, back you're shaking your, head AND i just kind of, knew and you, KNOW i.
Speaker 7: Did feel like that thing was it was just waving.
Speaker 1: Me, out you, know like what a stealthy son of a bitch not give away your. Position i'm not flashing a light on, it so TECHNICALLY i shouldn't be able to see, it you.
Speaker 7: Know and AS i said, that we pick UP I r with our, thermal we don't give it. Off SO i think it KNEW i was.
Speaker 1: There it was confused IF i could see it or, not and it was just it was just amazing to see how this, thing you, know would react under WHAT i guess would be stressed for.
Speaker 7: It When Paul grays went back there about what.
Speaker 1: A half hour, LATER i think it, was there were that ninety four and a beanie and about six three one, seventy you, know AND i see and that was the that was like the second realization because THEN i realized from that distance the, size you, know it's with the depth, perception especially with those, units it wasn't always easy and get more, distant and just Seeing paul with all his winter clothes on and the feenie and, everything it was, just oh my, god because you could, see even with THE x two, hundred you could see.
Speaker 7: The hair patches on this.
Speaker 1: Thing AND i found, out you, know years, later going back every year of just about it ended up being about thirty two yards as close AS i crept up to by the TIME i had taken that therm off my.
Speaker 7: Eye so so at least from that, experience you, KNOW i know, WHAT i know what we're looking.
Speaker 1: FOR i know what the money shot looks, like and it's going to look even better with you, know the better technology we have, now so but that really was that incident really set up the mindset of HOW i researched and going into the sierra looking for the vantage point cliff as you like to, say where's the sniper going to? Be that's exactly easily the biggest trees in. Play these kind of things always stuck with me and just hammer the vantage points and pay attention when no one else, is you, know comes inherent when you have an experience like.
Speaker 7: That so it was life.
Speaker 6: Changing did it move in some ways that no human could?
Speaker 5: Move the way like you, said it looked like it was levitating at certain points right the way it hell It's torso it.
Speaker 1: Was the way that it shifted, weight like how it looks. Structurally the upper, EXTREMITIES i would say it was two thirds of the, weight no. Doubt long, arms the shoulders were exactly what you know we've seen and know they, are you, know just right off the.
Speaker 3: Head the head was more rounder THAN i would have, guessed but.
Speaker 1: It could have been sunk in a little bit BECAUSE i never saw it face on FROM i saw it from the back and then from the left side, completely but never never never had ON i, mean the thing just, LITERALLY i mean just frozen like a.
Speaker 3: Statue But i'm just looking at. It it's. Glowing and that's WHY.
Speaker 1: I always, say you, know with that in The, sierras everything That i've, seen as crazy as it, is it.
Speaker 3: Makes sense to. Me we are where we are.
Speaker 1: Between human beings when that's goes, down and the way these things move and just how it's the, shy retiring, nature but the, MANEUVERABILITY i, mean just the way they.
Speaker 3: MOVE i think you.
Speaker 1: Even said at one Time cliff OR i don't know what goes from a witness or, you but about moving like a, spider there's.
Speaker 3: Just this Unique it's like you know it when you see.
Speaker 2: It stay tuned for More bigfoot And beyond With cliff And bobo will be right back after these.
Speaker 6: Messages how big did you think it?
Speaker 5: Was give us some dimensions and guesstimates on weight and all height and all.
Speaker 1: That you KNOW i knew because you know you guys know, too like with the depth.
Speaker 3: Perception especially, initially we are still you, KNOW i don't want to say. RAW i mean we still use thermals a, lot but not like.
Speaker 1: Now you, know we have a little bit ter judge of, things But Paul graves was really the that was the, model BECAUSE i know he's six three one.
Speaker 3: Seventy you, know he's got all the winter clothing.
Speaker 1: On AND i think the big realization of knowing you, KNOW i knew one hundred and ten percent what it, was But i'm seeing the realization where it was LIKE i started physically feeling it was after seeing him and realizing the actual size of the, subject the dimensions of the, subject and the like.
Speaker 3: The agileness of the. Subject it was like and And, PAUL i mean you can see all's, Clothing.
Speaker 1: BEANIE i mean this was BECAUSE i got as close as thirty two, yards you, know going, BACK i think it was thirty two thirty three.
Speaker 4: Yards, yeah it was real. Close by, god it's, yeah BECAUSE i.
Speaker 1: Was kind of slowly creeping up AND i actually, passed you, know that little walkway that was up from where you guys.
Speaker 3: WERE i actually pat like crept up enough to pass, that you, know just getting a better, look better, look better. Look but, GOD i JUST i do for one more.
Speaker 1: OPPORTUNITY i would say the sun and probably just under seven seven foot AND i would, say, wait, wise so the weight distribution probably in the neighborhood between not a good, way but four fifty to five seventy five with two thirds upstairs above above the. Waist it was a it was an, impressive, uh impressive.
Speaker 3: Specimen and but, YEAH i would Say tadener six eight sixty nine call. It.
Speaker 2: Yeah shortly afterwards that didn't you do a couple of recreation drawings of what you?
Speaker 3: Saw?
Speaker 1: Yes and that was that was your, idea Mister. Berrickman we, had, uh we had a great trip. BACK i don't you. REMEMBER i mean it was one of the Great i'll never forget that trip of our, life like driving back you AND i back In, Washington oregon and dropped me off With shed and chafter with my, Wife Kim stamley's girlfriend at the. Time So i'll never forget. Too you looked over you go you know what you Should you told, me you, go you should draw, it like you should just, draw you, know just get just the different positions and the different like, yeah you, know you're. Right and so WHAT i did is just kind OF i got a photo of the, area did wide, out so it's like a thermal impressionist you and Then i'm in the subject just like kind of what it was looking like from my. Perspective and THEN i had at one Point canadian. ARTIST i Loved Brian. KUNDLE i love his work AND i just wanted him to make a commemorative piece, fore you, know just for my personal my, house and he made this, big, beautiful you know. PORTRAIT i mean it's he pretty much nailed.
Speaker 3: It it's pretty.
Speaker 2: CLOSE i remember two of the. DRAWINGS i remember, too of the positions that you put the thing.
Speaker 4: In were there? Ever were there any more or were there only?
Speaker 2: Two plus the really nice artistic commemorative, one you know WHAT.
Speaker 1: I did like eight or nine, actually, yeah they're on the uh on the a bf ro on THAT i put a, MAP i put you, know all the. RECREATIONS i mean just you, know as much AS i, could and they're all. There but there's a couple of better than. OTHERS i gud took a little more time on, it but.
Speaker 3: It gives you the idea of what it looked like from my. Perspective you, know you give me a lot of good. Suggestions that was one of the.
Speaker 1: BEST i appreciate, that And i'm, Glad, yeah we you know did, that and, YEAH i mean it's something that loveses me to this day and inspires me because it's, LIKE i.
Speaker 3: Know what the money shot looks. LIKE i know it's. ATTAINABLE i know we can get, it you.
Speaker 1: Know and it's one of those things too THAT i, wish you, Know i've been a lot of big, footers you, know like you guys and awesome, people but it's one of those things that it's, like.
Speaker 3: It's got to be. Boring it's got to be you know in a.
Speaker 1: Way it's you've got to be just tenacious and just keep you, know just just keep at.
Speaker 3: It you. Know it's you can't be.
Speaker 1: Reactive IF i would have been reactive in either, INSTANCE i don't even know, this you know WHAT i. Mean it's like you've got to especially if you have THERMAL i, mean you've got to use, it you, know and try to separate yourself a little, bit you, know and to your.
Speaker 2: ADVANTAGE i would say as far as thermal imaging and all that, stuff you're a good model for most. People you have a superpower in your. Hand you have something magic in your, hand and you can it can allows you to see in the, dark and they're not put it up to their eye that that thing should live on your. Eyeball it's a big, foot isn't going to step out and let itself be, known and then you can raise the therm or the camera and then go ahead and shoot a picture of it or where it's just not going to happen like, that almost almost for. Sure but what you're most likely going to see is like what you, saw the thing hiding from you off in the dark in the, distance and, you're, oh what is?
Speaker 4: THAT i better check this.
Speaker 2: Out you spend a few minutes figuring it, out and you got lucky it stepped out for beyond the. Tree but that's the. Thing you got to look through these. Things they don't do any good in your. Hand if you don't.
Speaker 5: Come back with a splitting headache and you're half, blind you didn't do it, right.
Speaker 4: Right, right no matter what you're Doingpo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, YEAH i was surprised we didn't get footage that night because that was not the end of the squatch action that, Night, IMBER i don't take a, Dump like about half hour to this all, happened AND i went out real close to where that thing, was AND i had my head lamp in my hand and shovel in a little toilet paper AND i dug my hole And i'm squatting. Down i'm just in the middle of a. Business the thing starts running at me in the. DARK i was so, mad like just LIKE i just, Yelled i'm, like, god, Damn i'm trying to take a crap, here and it just. Stopped had the weigh at least three hundred and fifty pounds, MINIMUM i, mean it Was it wasn't, like it wasn't so like an, elephant but it sounded big and it ran.
Speaker 1: Fast AND i didn't hear him around the tent though right that.
Speaker 7: Night, yeah well That i'm, LIKE i could hear them through the.
Speaker 3: Tent like it was that, well and you hear you, steps And i'll never.
Speaker 1: Forget i'll never forget this point where this thing that it was started jumping rain and the tent. Flap you, know it spilled over with water and it made, like you, know we're farting type points, right and it scared the one right outside the tent because you just share a and step and you, know it just felt like the ground. Shut AND i was right there inside the tent just, going oh my.
Speaker 5: God, yeah We're me And Jamie jaett were camping in his tent next to you with his little baby nine months, Old, cooper And Cooper loop was. Crying when he started, crying those things came right into the camp and they were right outside our, tents and we could hear the. Footfalls we actually heard some of the grumbling. Mumbling couldn't make any words.
Speaker 3: Out it was just.
Speaker 6: You know that kind of. Stuff, definitely it was like you could hear.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah there was two of, them two of them more in the.
Speaker 1: Camp that's WHAT i felt like to, YOU i felt LIKE i FELT i could hear two of them in the. Camp And cliff had the two fifty D he had it. Perfectly He cliff had it like. Parallel it was right to the, site like right facing down the same pathway from WHERE i saw it. Earlier it's just in, that you, know at that, time we had limited battery life and the thing never, breached you, know just didn't happen to. Breach BUT i kept, thinking, oh we got.
Speaker 3: It, okay this is going to justify EVERYTHING i. Saw it's in the. Bag you, Know it's, like, no it's. Not you, know it ain't that.
Speaker 1: Easy so, yeah what A i many.
Speaker 2: Our situation has changed so much and these years because back then it was A i, mean we had thermal, imaguers which is cutting hedge, technology but they were our chick you, know like like crappy recording situations you couldn't. Hand it was a different situation back. Then had we what we have, now it would be we would have a lot more to show for.
Speaker 5: It, well the first time we got used to THAT xp two hundred was When wally came up With MONEYMAKER i think two thousand and five and or two thousand and, Six, yeah two thousand and, six and they drove up like sixteen seventeen hours to a huge storm And matt was so tired from driving all the way up he was just going to pass. Out and he gave us a thermal but he, goes it's too complicated to hook. Up i'm, like, well all, right we'll just go the first PLACE i wanted to.
Speaker 6: Go, well we stopped in a few. SPOTS i, GO i really want to go this one.
Speaker 5: Spot part we go, THERE i look off the bridge And i'm, there there's a giant one standing down at this boat pull. Out it's a boat launched and polatter on The Smith river outside Of crescent city and there there's the when the there's a big steelhead run going on and the boats pull out there and they clean the fish and they just dumped the cats on the on the river, bank and that's where this thing was.
Speaker 6: Standing and that was that was that's another lost.
Speaker 5: OPPORTUNITY i, mean with the thermals we have, nowadays we would have GREAT i mean that thing was BECAUSE i went back and compared to people later, on it was about nine foot tall and three and a half feet across the shoulders at.
Speaker 6: LEAST i, mean AND i mean you.
Speaker 1: Remember when was that, Hill like nobody business right up that hill?
Speaker 5: Gone, well there was a, yeah there was like a stairway that's real steep that goes up one.
Speaker 6: Side and there's also if you.
Speaker 5: Go to the other end of the river bar there's a real steep place of towboats in it. Out it didn't go it didn't go up the walkway or the. Driveway it went up the.
Speaker 3: Cliff that's exactly what it.
Speaker 1: Did that's that's why NOW i look back And i'm, like, yeah that's.
Speaker 3: Probably that probably was. One, YEAH i mean what else could it have? BEEN i mean it was an.
Speaker 1: Upright, YEAH i kind of an upright shape, too because it was you, know it was distant enough that you, know you can't make out, arms, legs but you can see that it's, not you, know a. Quadruped it didn't look like, you but you know it.
Speaker 3: Was it looked up, right you, know going and especially now we have more experience looking. BACK i mean that was we had used the, thermals but that was the first. NIGHT i, mean you AND i we were like two kids in the candy. STORE i, MEAN i think we got. Back we said those things like eight nine hours on the. Top it was just, like this is. Heaven this is our. Dream now.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned for More bigfoot and beyond With cliff And.
Speaker 4: Bogo we'll be right. Back after these, messages.
Speaker 5: People always, say where's the? Footage And i'm, like trust, me it's very. Iv we have to say we don't have it because we could have had it a few. Times and you, know those those opportunities are going to rise if not for us and somebody else that has the better.
Speaker 6: Equipment, nowadays they.
Speaker 4: Keep show it, up you.
Speaker 1: Know and the.
Speaker 2: Equipment, now if you get one of those Those FLEER tk, scouts you know they're not great, resolution but they cost five hundred.
Speaker 4: Bucks.
Speaker 2: OH i, mean anybody you know with saving up a little, money if you, know being their, expenses of course came pick up one of those and bring it to the. Woods and that's the key. Man the more technology and the more bigfooters hands and we're gonna it's just a matter of time at this.
Speaker 1: POINT i just you, know it's funny. TOO i think back sometimes AND i think back like our early years like four to, seven where we didn't have a lot. Happen in those, YEARS i think both had some good stuff, happened but it was just those years great yeams. Everyone we built up all our friendships and we had some great. Times you, know we had not that much. Happened those were some of the best.
Speaker 2: Times they set the foundation for the rest of our big footing.
Speaker 4: Careers, really oh.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely it's just those.
Speaker 1: YEARS i, mean it's just, yeah they're. PRECIOUS i think about it all the, time Went i'm up.
Speaker 5: There one of the first THINGS i had exciting happened WHEN i was With bart Was jamie j again and when he AND i saw that one up At Bluff.
Speaker 10: Creek oh, yeah, YEAH i think that was seven and that WAS i think that was either early summer or late SPRING o, seven and we opened the roads To bluff at that.
Speaker 1: POINT i think that was, WILDMOS i. Think and we were at The shape, Road liderman AND i were dug down his ticks and we were.
Speaker 3: Listing no one knew we had no, thermo we had.
Speaker 1: Nothing AND i THINK i was playing a baby crying on the lad, speaker you knowing a.
Speaker 6: Car you had a sunny night shot camera with infra.
Speaker 3: Red, yeah, exactly you're not. Nothing BUT i heard that thing walk.
Speaker 7: In you could hear this gravel crunching under the.
Speaker 3: TOES i mean it sounded like a biped to. Me and the cautious walk and every.
Speaker 1: And then you, know then we hear that bow And, jamie they thought it was me that recrossed the road because they they walked right past, us almost stepped on me And robert and then walked right past us all the way down and just the way the shadows and the way the moonlight, was you, know they, saw you, know like subject about my height six you, know six foot or whatever we crossed the. Road we were never down, there SO i was really. Fascinating YEAH i remember, That.
Speaker 6: YEAH i remember you were so.
Speaker 5: Frustrated you're, like if you guys hadn't walked up right, then the thing was walking right towards. Us you guys were so, fresh.
Speaker 1: But we were and you know what they're looking, BACK i mean without, thermal we were getting come, on you, know they were just We, yeah there was just there was just no.
Speaker 3: Way you. KNOW i always think back to your guys incident at that, time got to Mun Named lakes in Northern.
Speaker 1: California you guys had had a hell of an experience and if you had thermal that, night you guys.
Speaker 3: Had them dead.
Speaker 2: Right, god we got therms just a year or two after that for the first, time and we, thought oh, yeah three months from, now we're gonna have a couple pieces of.
Speaker 4: Footage yeah we thought it was. Open, yeah BUT.
Speaker 6: I thought we thought two.
Speaker 1: Weeks, yeah, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well they were coming out in the. Open mean they were coming out in the open and.
Speaker 2: That, yeah some many things happened at the water spot and it's just ridiculous and, uh and then it's just kind of shut down. Unfortunately but then, Again i'm not really hitting it LIKE i used to BECAUSE i you, know back, THEN i was living In Long Beach. California SO i, would you, know spend a long time in the woods at the spots and. Stuff but now i'd live in a, spot you, know so it's it's harder for me to get down.
Speaker 4: There so it's probably just as good as it ever.
Speaker 5: Was but you, know and people say that night That jamie AND i saw that one that was walking up On. Barton robert, said, well you can't rull out a, Human AND i, said if you would have been on that road clearing. Mission it took us two days to clear the roads to get into all the down trees and boulders and.
Speaker 1: MUDs that was my first time to blow. Up actually that was my first time.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: Yeah see that's something that burns me a little, bit, man because people who say, that, oh you can't rule out of, Human well you weren't, There like.
Speaker 3: How do you know?
Speaker 4: That LIKE i, THINK i think it's pretty LIKE i don't know of you guys.
Speaker 2: CAMP i, mean if you, camp you kind of know what's around, you especially at that.
Speaker 4: Spot there's nowhere else to be really near that.
Speaker 2: Spot maybe it was slinking around up and down hills off of with no lights off. Trail it's, like come, on like, yeah you you actually. Can't you actually can eliminate humans from being one of the one of the, choices if you know the certain. Perspective, yeah but, yeah skeptics are not exactly rational all the.
Speaker 3: Time so or WHAT i like that say when you say some of them are smart enough to be, skeptics.
Speaker 4: That that's, true that's.
Speaker 2: True, yeah some people are not smart enough to be, skeptics and some people aren't qualified to be, skeptics and in various other.
Speaker 4: Ways, Absolutely and.
Speaker 1: That's one thing's, too you, know in the field like, NOW i, mean don't get me, WRONG i, mean my, god it's my best friends in the whole, world and in this.
Speaker 3: FIELD i love. IT i MEAN i love, THEM i love. IT i love getting.
Speaker 1: Out but And i'd love to go to more, conferences you, know just even for the full fal, aspect.
Speaker 3: For the PEOPLE i care. About it's just hard to get away as.
Speaker 1: Much AND i want to use that, time you, know maximize that time and get in the.
Speaker 3: Field but it's, just you, know with.
Speaker 1: With facebook and everything, else it's JUST i don't, know it just turns me, Out LIKE i almost feel like it's LIKE i know What i'm looking, for you know WHAT i, MEAN i know the people THAT i like going out and searching, this AND i, just you, know these days try to that's that's you, know WHERE i try to put my energy WHEN i have the. Time you, Know it's JUST i know this can be, done AND i don't care who does.
Speaker 3: IT i want to.
Speaker 1: DONE i, Know, cliff you're kind of like or at least when we've talked. BEFORE i, mean you, know they, exist and it's not the end for.
Speaker 3: Me THOUGH i think it. IS i think THAT i want.
Speaker 1: It done before my parents.
Speaker 3: Go ABSOLUTELY i want them to you know WHAT i. Mean like it means like you.
Speaker 1: Know so always supported me on that and everything that goes along with, that and.
Speaker 3: AND i want it.
Speaker 1: DONE i don't care who it, is you, KNOW i just want done AND i want, done. RIGHT i.
Speaker 6: Agree, yeah great to get some redemption with our, parents that's for.
Speaker 2: Sure oh, YEAH i don't care what your parents think of.
Speaker 3: Me come, ON i love you.
Speaker 5: Guys Parents for the first, time they're, like we're so glad you have a Normal friendic that's, Like i'm your normal.
Speaker 2: Friend, jesus you told ME i was the most normal guy that you, knew AND i was, thinking, well got my.
Speaker 4: CIRCLES i was one of the Stranger but then.
Speaker 5: So, bart you're multi generational resident of you, Know, Canada Monterey bay and this show is Called Bigfoot. BEYOND i know you have some info on another one of our favorite, cryptids sea.
Speaker 3: Serpents.
Speaker 1: Yeah how how crazy is?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: So back in which was the, fifties there was about three year period Every, italian Every Italian sicilian Fisherman i'm related pretty much every one of, them including my now both non news which were both my. Grandfathers one of them they saw this during The steinbeck, era This saradine era where they there was about a three or four year period where they were just pulling in comes to sardines and they just. Disappeared it's like another whole. Mystery but they were SEEING i think it might have been an, orphish probably not because it was revealedly. Seen you're not going to repeatedly see an, orphish that's how rare they. Are but this thing was actually. SEEING i mean not one on one who saw it about seven. Times the other one always thought one. Time but every one of them saw. It and guess what the name of that, thing the.
Speaker 6: Nickname Handsome stead.
Speaker 1: Pretty close turned out to be one of my better, Buddies, bobo which is pretty, crazy but, yeah that's WHAT i grew up on was and that was an inspiration for me in this. Pursuit was My nanu telling me the stories and you, know you, said he's so, cute he's such a great, best this old Time cilian. FISHERMAN i, mean just as you would, imagine you, know almost like the stereotype and the Broken, english and you're just so cute. Best AND i just REMEMBER i when was, saying go TRY i get the camera and go, down you, know and.
Speaker 3: He would see. It he said on.
Speaker 1: You, know a lot of them had described like a horse's me on, it you, know like a reddish, horse and that's. Right my mind is always looking Towards, okay what's the first you, know what's the first? Candidate and that matches, up okay with an oar. Fish but a lot of people described it shaped to like a, sunfish not like a, servent you, Know and there was some really close.
Speaker 3: Upsidings there was a.
Speaker 1: Old sicilian boat called The dante Al jerry that had a major, side you, know all the whole, crews all this, thing and you kind of remember these guys are out all the.
Speaker 3: Time these guys go to a Last June. July they see it. All they see.
Speaker 1: Every every sea light that you can a marine animal that you can possibly. Imagine and you, know when something's, unfamiliar these guys know.
Speaker 3: It you.
Speaker 1: Know it's not like even you, know your Regular joe that's going to see. Something you, know maybe a lot of mess or whatever not be identify. It, mean guys are out there all the, time so when something's, different you, know they.
Speaker 3: Know SO i don't know what the hell it. Was sightings tapered. OFF i think the last TIME i.
Speaker 1: None we thought it might have been in the Sixties montopotman And Mount, Banni but, yeah that was it. BEEN i haven't heard anything.
Speaker 2: Since, well it's just some speculation BECAUSE i think that's kind of. Fun sasquatch like.
Speaker 3: That what is?
Speaker 1: IT i would say that they are absolutely no secret masters of the environment chameleon. Licabilities they. Are there's a shy and retiring. NATURE i don't know. Why maybe it's a disease thing with. Us maybe they have, bigger maneuverable, bodies but somehow they there's a shy and retiring nature attached or we.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't be where we. Are there's no argument on.
Speaker 1: That why that, IS i DON'T i you, KNOW i don't, know BUT i think IT'S i honestly think it's just A i think it's a matter of time AND dna may play a big part of. It you, know we had a long story, there but there was a couple opportunity for, that AND i think the wrong person, Clearly uh take that ball and run with it if you, will and they're reflected back in her.
Speaker 3: Face BUT i think in the long, TERM i THINK.
Speaker 1: DNA i THINK i think with thermal with with there's now software and being told that they could see.
Speaker 3: Blood, flow that's you, know technology is just going to keep.
Speaker 1: Going and there's only four, percent but four to five percent of this continent that we officially take up that. Space the other ninety five percent is. Free you, know there's there's a. Darkness is how many Hours once it's, dark those things can go wherever they. Want And i've always had a theory that they've had the. Benefit you, know it's just a lucky benefit Of you've got to think in areas like where there's black bear and humans using a lot of those same, TRAIL i just think a lot of their sign is is disguised because you've got to, remember most people aren't the guy that smells the ground and he knows that hell crap.
Speaker 3: There a week. Ago you, know that's a rare that's a rare.
Speaker 1: Guy most people are the people that take the path of lease resistance in the, forest stick to the human. Trails it's just no surprise where we. ARE i think the biggest thing that surprised me is one hasn't made a mistake and an actual body brought in for processing THAT i cannot THAT i baffle.
Speaker 3: By SO i think it's just a matter of.
Speaker 1: Time BUT i still think ten fifteen, YEARS i still think we're.
Speaker 3: OUT i don't think it's gonna, Happen. MOOR i don't see. IT i don't know what it.
Speaker 1: IS i think we're still there's still gonna be some time before we get.
Speaker 3: THERE i hope you're. Wrong go To Why why right, On.
Speaker 6: Barth that was a great little chat with. You we appreciate you coming on the.
Speaker 1: Show, No i'm, honored love you, guys and any time you, know anytime you need anything for, Me i'm here for.
Speaker 3: You SO i appreciate thank you for considering me to have me on.
Speaker 4: Honor, Yeah it's doesn't even feel like a.
Speaker 2: Show we're just hanging out talking like like we're in the same, room but we're.
Speaker 4: Not, yeah And, bart you're.
Speaker 6: Available we're gonna Do Bubbo's fab five follow.
Speaker 8: Up we're going to pick the five best questions that the listeners have in the comment section and call you back and try to get some quick answers To.
Speaker 6: Clipper do you think we didn't cover properly or didn't go into depth on?
Speaker 3: Enough? Sure?
Speaker 2: Absolutely all, Right Bart, man Hey, man great to talk to. You it's been a little bit too. Long it's been a couple of. Weeks, FIRST i think at least this is always nice hang out with you And bobs at the same. Time so thanks for coming on and gracing us with your. Presence, Okay, bart love you to.
Speaker 8: Brother thanks so much for joining, us and thanks everyone for tuning in, listening and until next, time keep It.
Speaker 2: Squatchy thanks for listening to this week's episode Of bigfoot And.
Speaker 4: Beyond if you.
Speaker 2: Liked what you, heard please rate and review us on, iTunes subscribe To bigfoot And beyond wherever you get your, podcasts and follow us On. Facebook And instagram At bigfoot And beyond. Podcast you can find us On twitter At bigfoot And beyond that's an in the, middle and tweet us your thoughts and questions with the Hashtag bigfoot And beyond