Speaker 1: Where I learned about the human animal hybrids, the cloning, the weather weapons. Thirty five years ago. Steve Quail was the go to guy and he's still the go to guy, and we appreciate him. To cover the waterfront, he asked me today. He says, well, I'm coming on. I'm glad to come on, Alex. What do you want me to cover? I said, you will cover what you want to cover. I've got some points and topics and what we're facing. But talk about a man ahead of the curve. People would hear you make a lot of predictions about this stuff coming in the future, and they said, this is Jim and Gloom. You were saying it ready, but now it's all here, Steve, some stations don't carry this first five. We join him a sixth after, but give us a prelude of what you want to put front and center today.
Speaker 2: And thank you so much for being here with us.
Speaker 1: You're at Steve Quail dot com, Gen six Giants dot com and more. People can find your films, your books and more there. Steve Quail, thanks for being here.
Speaker 3: Well, Alex, this is a really important time and you know that we're trying to stay ahead of the curve, and I'm so grateful for you and the especially the guess you've had, because look, they're confirming what you've warned about, what I've warned about. We've been on and off thegither for almost three decades, but today we're going to talk about probably one of most unusual series of events happening. And it's the whole AI takeover and the platform takeover, and also the tunnels are being found under Gene Hackman's home and also Haul Cogan's home with alien writings with hieroglyphics, and I'm going to put it all together for everybody, and I think it's going to be pretty mind blowing because you know, in putting together what's called my glyph project, I've got like eight experts around the world, not one is in the United States. And the point is is that all of the ancient symbols, all of the ancient entities mentioned, even people like Gilgamesh, the Epic of Gilgamesh, in other words, legendary people are absolutely coming forth into the stream of Google's quantum computer. And that obviously's Willow and why did they shut the results down? And Alex, I'm going to tell everybody I think they need to understand something you're not being told the truth about really what is happening in the AI world. And I call it basically the alien infection. And I'm talking multidimensional entities. And so we're talking today about I think the most important subject because the ancient glyphs tell not only what went on in the dateless past, but also what's coming up in our future. And it's the title for today's show. I just wrote it down, the hijacking of humanity. Singularity is the end of humanity. And for the record, the all together goal of everything we see happening the war is all of the nonsense going on the biological weapons labs in Ukraine that thank god, Russia blew up one hundred and two bio weapons labs in the United States basic was funding Ukraine. Tulca Gabber broke that story. But there's more going on than meet CI and it's my calling to let everybody know what's coming in the future. And I want to just thank you for having me on today because it's important. And I'm also going to tell people if you want me back on, we will show alien real alien photos, not blurry stuff, not the typical Grace from one hundred years ago integrating in to certain families in certain parts of the world, and they're as clear as day. And you're going to see that the whole UFO narrative that's being put forth by the US government is nothing but a diversion and a perversion.
Speaker 1: Humans will be alive. What is going on? What is the rollout of five G and six G? What's going on with the kill switches by law and all the cars and the flock cameras and the.
Speaker 2: Rest of it.
Speaker 1: Stevequail dot com bestselling author Phil Maker. I've been listening to him thirty five years, been interviewing him at least thirty years since about nine eighteen ninety six, and wow, what an insane time to be alive. I want to do thirty five thousand foot view with you and then burrow into all of this because everything you were talking about thirty years ago and a tuned to Joe Rogan, He's got green berets on about the giants of Afghanistan and the Netheleum and how they're all serious about it, and just gets crazier and crazier as the days of Noah soul.
Speaker 2: Will it be in the days of the subtle man of the.
Speaker 1: Antichrist and world government out in the open, the great reveal, the human trafficking, the pedophilia. You've got all Jewish school kids lost a few months ago and found in underground tunnels in New York when we had a few years ago, all the weird tunnel behavior going on there. It just gets crazier and crazier by the minute. But big picture, the Ukraine War expanding, Russia threatening to hit in NATO countries. I ran one hundred and sixty days into this war, the straight closed Trump saying that there'd be nothing left. Then he'll destroy the whole culture as a glowing crater. That means nukes obviously. And then now he's saying, I was heting ready to hit him with stuff. We have to hit people with his hearts. It's World War two. But now they came back to the table and what have we not used as World War two? That's atomic weapons or hydrogen bombs. It's obviously atomic Harishima, Nagasaki. So this is very clear. What's going on is massive escalation. What's it really about? Thirty five thousand foot view Steve quil Let's get into AI and this, this and this AI take it over the data centers.
Speaker 2: What are they really all about?
Speaker 3: Steve quail Well Alec's the thirty five thousand foot view is simply this. We're watching all of the Luciferian, the global elite, the child sacrificing human flesh, eating cannibal cabal, making their final play for the extinction of humanity, and there you using what they don't totally understand. All the ramifications are using every form of technology. You ran through the list, I don't need to rerun through it. But what's important that we give the big view. The Antichrist, that means, the entity that will take the place of Jesus Christ needs World War III to come on as a fake man of piece, fake that he's Jesus Christ and brings a temporary piece and an a cessation to the war. Now, listen, we provoked and we the West and under the Luciferian elite, are provoking the war with Russia. I'm telling everybody this. We do not in the US or in the West NATO. I don't care who you throw in. I'm really aware of advanced technology. I can tell you this present Putin spoke truthfully. He demonstrated, honestly, the Kinsol, the avant garde and their submarines, the Russian subs and the Poseidon nuclear coarpedos, which people said I was full of, you know a lot, and the Russia demonstrated. So here's the deal. We've got a pathological liar in the West, and we've got a leader in the Russia. Listen, when you tell the truth. If someone's doing something right in the Lord, I'm not talking about the politics. And for the record, we're going communistic already are in the United States. And when the President says he makes the best communists in the world, what is going on? So this entire vilification of Russia, I know you're having Sulava or the man you're having on that guy's bright And when I listen to Dmitri Medvedev and when I listen to Foreign Minister A Lavrov and I listened to President Putin, these guys are telling the truth, and the West is picking a fight they cannot win. We don't have any that we know functional nuclear weapons. And for instance, we're picking a fight why for the decimation of two hundred and fifty million Americans, And it's not going to go better, it's going to go worst. The big view is we're coming in the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse on a full galloper, watching war. We're watching absolute chaos. We're watching the mega drought that's coming. We're watching the biggest earthquakes preparing to happen, not just in the US, but especially in the US, A new Madrid, the entire Cascadia subduction zone with the north Ridge quake and the San Andreas Fault, all the volcanoes going off, all these things happening is a bigger view. But what I want people to understand is we're back to the future on this show. We're going back in time to know that this is all planned out, and I'm going to be sharing some stuff. And you know, the whole thing about Preadamic creation, the Golden Age, and we keep hearing that repeated, that was the age prior to the creation of Adam and Eve. There wasn't all an angel civil And I'm talking not cherubs on a mantle and the holidays. I'm talking Gilgemish, I'm talking the epics. And now we're watching the un veiling of some of the most astonishing architecture that cannot be accounted for and we've been revealing that obviously, I've been doing that for twenty five years in Jen six. But and by the way, you.
Speaker 2: Were the first person I ever heard talk about this.
Speaker 1: I mean I heard some preachers say what it talks about in the Old Testament's literal of the giants coming down to have sex with you, the daughters of men and creating these abominations.
Speaker 2: It's all clearly there.
Speaker 1: But what about all the books of the Bible they took out that people tried to say, we're written later, but since then, they found them in Ethiopia, they found them in the Dead Sea scrolls dating back carbon dating to exactly the times that the Bible says it was written. And then they found even older translations back pre Christ saying the same thing. But then I guess the Vatican and others decided to pull those books out. You read those books, it is one hundred percent spaceships landing, huge creatures coming off.
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 1: When Prometheus came out fifteen years ago, the prequel to Alien, you had Ridley Scott of the New York Times saying, no, this is our real creation story. None of the elites believe in evolution, as we're told we were planted here by aliens who we believe then transcended their bodies and are ethereal. And it just gets you into the new Age Luciferian cult what they really believe. That's why they don't make fun of us when we talk about this. Notice the media doesn't because they know dead serious what they're doing and what they're following.
Speaker 3: Well, they're dead serious. And for instance, that Gene Hackman estate. And I know we're limited in time, but what does one of the most famous actors have with tunnels underneath his property in New Mexico with ancient symbols that are are a Greek, Egyptian, Sumerian and star charts on the ground and a giant sealed door on the end of the tunnel. And what is important? I want people to know for three years I can make this statement, I can prove it and proof said, well, I want to see proof. Listen, we're seeing now, Alex And you know this, You've been preaching to the choir, and the choir now is increasing. But when you tell people that things are going to come in the future, they have to have a framework or an ability to reference it. Now is sci fi and by the way that was taken over not only by the intelligence agencies, but we're going to talk about we have time the alien intelligence agency plan to deceive mankind. And that's what the tunnels, especially Gene Hackman's tunnel says. We've deciphered it eight different linguist computer specialists, double PhDs. And what's important for people to understand it all ends up in praise the Lucifer and the extinction of humanity. So I want people to recognize us this is not a laughing matter. And you know humanity has been hijacked. I remember when Ray Kerswild wrote his book and you and I did a couple of interviews about that. I think the age of spiritual machines and what we're watching with all the child's sacrifice, the human sacrifice. People need to know the US government and other governments world made deals, mostly the US, with the aliens. They could abduct people. They just wanted to know their names, and for the abduction and the letting them off the hook, in essence everybody, they would be given access to humans for human experimentation. Is an interesting alex. All of the early and even the ongoing ongoing abductions are always based around sex. And so when I wrote the book, and this is important because I think we did this twenty years ago together aliens and fallen angels, the sexual corruption of the human race. What the the main Brad Steeger and Jacques Vallet and even Whitley Strieber, they were talking about that. It wasn't like they were dealing with entities from foreign planets, but evil spirits. And I got to tell you that these guys laid the foundation so where we're at.
Speaker 1: All of them said that it's more associated with like poltergeist and ghost stories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's a supernatural. And I'm going to make a statement quantum physics is the spiritual realm. And people are getting all caught up what the whole definition of quantum physics by the smartest people in the world. When they're talking about singularity, when they're talking about superpositioning, when they're talking about string theory. That's all basically trying to describe what the Bible makes very clear. For instance, Jesus said, we're seated in heavenly places when we accept him as Lord and Savior. But how can I be on earth and seated in heavenly places. That's called superposition everything.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're of the double slit that's been recreated thousands of times where you have particles moving between metal or other things, but none of it's observed.
Speaker 2: It won't let you observe it. What is that?
Speaker 3: Well, here's what you know based on observation. And see, I want to make this clear. All of the definitions of quantum physics are not totally accurate. But you know, the superpositioning is how can a particle exists in two places? If you see it in one place and perceive it in the other, it exists even if you don't perceive it. That's like can a tree fall in the forest if there's no one to hear it, Yeah, it can. It still makes sound. And then again quantum entanglement. I mean, we're all all created. Those who are creating the image of likeness God, Luciferians just forfeit that. But we live and move and have as being. That's a book of acts. So what I'm saying specifically is the scientists are full of bleep and they've dismissed this. They dismissed you, they dismissed me, and now they have to eat. Let's just say this fecal contaminated crow because they absolutely are being proven to be the collective assembly of liars, especially on COVID nineteen. You know, I did just fyi. COVID nineteen was a bio weapon from the beginning. I said it, You said it, and people ah nah, you know. And now we see the biggest mass murder in my opinion, and he exceeds Stalin and Maw. You know doctor Faustus from Mephistopheles Gerda's play, who sold to Soul the devil pleading the fifth what one hundred times? And everybody knows he's guilty of him, But why is he one of the most protected individuals and the former federal government and he has a security detail. I'm told that equals the president. So here's the thing, Alex. The big view is that now the specific view is is that do this project, and I think you can put it up on the screen. You may have the AI glip project. We're being able to see what the ancients knew. And listen again, we're talking about kings that ruled in Samaria for thirty six thousand years. Everybody wants to look it up. They can look up the Samerian King's List. We're talking about kings that were some eighteen feet tall, and so the whole situation Giants, you remember talking about that one of the oldest versions. I'm going to get back to the statement on the twenty two books that aren't in the contemporary Bible, the pseudo Pegripa, the Lost Books of Eden, for instance, the other Book of Enoch and the Book of Giants. Those are dead Sea scrolls. They're so exact it flipped out. The Catholic Church and the Glip Project translations are all those symbols you see are real symbols.
Speaker 1: And so let me just stop you here because I'm looking at those some right now. This came out about fifteen years ago. Now since then the Pentagon and universities have recreated it and to type it in type in DMT laser laser experiment, and it shows the original guy that did it, and everybody else is doing it. And I've talked to people that I know personally that are let's just say, in the government, that have done it, and they fire out this type of laser and hit a prism onto a wall and you're on DMT. You literally see matrix codes, but it looks just like the glyphs that are in your book, And it's the code, and the same people can be on it together and they will see the same codes. So they're having group hallucinations, which can't be an hallucination. Then it means the veil is being lifted. We know that the optic nerve blocks out ninety nine or more percent of what it's able to pick up. The optic nerve is able to pick up radiation, not the other forms of light, all sorts of stuff. So we have this veil the Bible talks about so that we don't get overwhelmed. But when the DMT goes in, it literally lives the veil and they see the matrix code, which something you talked about decades ago.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's important too. Let's take it fast forward. Discern the particle accelerator in Switzerland French border, and they have at the end of the beam target they have glass panels with different characters, Hebrews, some of the different languages, and I'm talking about signs and symbols. But what they don't tell you or show you are the ancient symbols that in our glyph project we show those. And so far ladies, gentlemen. Look, we're operating on a shoestring budget, and literally I'm up against the billionaires and some of the trillionaires, well not trillionaires, but literally billionaires in Google and Meta and those guys, and they're not telling you what the glyph report will tell you. Here's the bottom line. The ancient symbols are so pronounced about where we're at alex now and then what's in the immediate future that I think people better take this stuff seriously. For instance, what would somebody think of an emoji? I don't use them very often, you know, the thumbs up or the middle finger. Never use that, just because I want to be more articulate than that. But the point is every symbol, one of the oldest symbols in the world, is a spiral, and is you know, my production company has gone over around the different pipes of the world. You can't get away from the spiral. The spiral is a stargate, and there are real stargates, and all the stargates that we've turned up, and we've turned up about I think fourteen and they all are are in glyphs, and when they're all translated, it's just like the original film Stargate SG one or start the original Stargate film. You had to line up symbols, ladies and gentlemen. Everything is a symbol, Every trademark is a symbol.
Speaker 2: Every let's expand on.
Speaker 1: These universities are able with this DMP laser has to do this. So what are these glyphs that look just like the maybe the matrix, but are a little bit different, that is literally encoded in matter?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, it's the language of creation, and I think people who have literally there's there's good and bad. But the point that is, that's why it wasn't clear enough the literal encoding of DNA. What is DNA? It's a code. But when you go beyond that, what is beyond that? And you go into the microverse, and you know it is all composed and held together by the word of God. Colossians won the first chapter of Cautions, Verses sixteen, seventeen, and eighteen. And so what I want people to get out of this is you're talking about the laser, but that's what CERN is doing. They're using glass plates with the symbols and guess what's happening. There are entities communicating with them. The reason Google shut down their Willow chip was because they found some of the parallel dimensions or alternative dimensions. And when they started running into ancient symbols like the ones that are on the page, when they ran into the oh good night, the different entities and things, and people started saying, well, wait a minute. They even ran into songs that couldn't be translated. And what's interesting, and it just becomes more perplexing, is the fact that the Nazis in nineteen forty three were using glass plates. And I had multiple four star generals tell me that the attempt at the Nazis making stargates was very much represented in the first episode of Hellboy. Now, obviously most people won't believe that, but what Cern is doing is blasting in the sub atomic realm, and a lot that stuff you see like in the matrix Alex And by the way, what a great example. Why would cerm use the Godeshiva? And as everybody knows, Oppenheimer made the statement he had become the destroyer of worlds in direct relationship to that statue, and.
Speaker 2: That it's worse.
Speaker 1: The symbol of serum is three hundred twine sixes. But before CERN even opened, when I was first interviewing you thirty years ago, they had just canceled the Superdiety Supercoliner at Waksahatchie in northeast Texas, and you were explaining that it was meant to break into other dimensions and literally let entities out. And then when they build CERN, they literally put occultism everywhere. They had ocultism when it opened. They constantly do occultism. They put out a card deck of occultism. They do occultism every time they do a test, and they even well and they said, well, we just like to do this. No, the whole thing is a giant occult operation. And then they tell you in there movies from twenty five thirty years ago, like Stargate and then now Sideist are proving that matter is literally encoded with these symbols.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. And again when I use the word absolute, I mean that not as a buzzword. And what's so fascinating is that what you see going on now in the imagery of Stargate, SC won every one of those symbols ALEX. Over three years and a lot of a lot of effort and money. My gliph project team has I think we've got close to seven hundred thousand symbols, and it takes supercomputers, and we only have access to those as funds permit. And I'm out there telling everybody, look, if you see that Google and MENA spent close to at least a half a trillion dollars, maybe closer to three quarters of trillion dollars. And I'm saying, look, I'm looking. I'm literally telling people this. I'm looking for somebody with twenty five million bucks. And they can tell you what's going on the past, we can tell you what's going in the future. And again, this is not necromancy, it's not fortune telling. It's written in the stars. It's literally that the heavens declared the glory of God. But most people don't understand that. The constellations and many of the star patterns are shown in the floor on Gene Hackman's tunnel, and there's a lid cut on or put on.
Speaker 1: And by the way, at first the police did say they found stuff. Then it got shut down in the media said nothing was there. I'm not even trying to say happened was into something bad or weird, but so much the hollow people are basically into one form of this, you know, or another at least studying it. And I could tell you I've been on around some of the big all other folks. They're all asking me about this stuff decades ago, asking what I know about it, And all I know is what I've researched at The Globalist are into Take Scull and Bones. We know about that because Charlotte Iszzerby's father was in Scull and Bones. She was the one that gave Anthony Sutton the documents and then he was able to get more an archive style. They believe they're communicating with off world entities they call gods, and they go and do these rituals to try to interface or become possessed or influence. I guess possession is full and then there's a sub possession. What's the term for that, it's demon obsessed. So they're trying to become entity obsessed here. And this is what all these groups are trying to do. It's what Epstein was doing. We now know rituals and has gotten basically zero national coverage. And in the fourth hour after our guest leave is so I'm going to spend some time on this because it's a big deal. Turns out the FEDS covered up Zoro Ranch. They didn't use ground federating radar, they didn't have the kadaver dogs. They didn't know whether they said they found nothing, No, they did nothing. And we have the state attorney generals saying they were involved in the beginning in the first administration and that the FEDS had them sign an agreement that they would give them everything they found if they basically signed over authority, and now they've given them nothing. But the witnesses said underground bases, tunnels, medical experiments, similar to what Peter Nigarb was doing, connected into Epstein in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean and in France and in the UK and just all over the place. Then you got the Rothschilds, the head one that worked with Epstein at Rothschild try to get this Russian base off Albani that has three thousand plus underground bunkers, a train station, all the rest of it. With the Trumps, they're like stealing a bunch of the seashore. Millions are protesting it. Then you get this New Mexico sues doj and Todd Blanche alleging they blocked Epstein probe. And then you go through the lawsuit and the local newscast is like thirteen minutes long. We'll play it in the fourth dollar, and they have the Attorney general saying this is a total cover up. None of it's been investigated though you turn on the national news, it's all been investigating nothing there.
Speaker 2: And this is just a few miles from where Gene Hagman was that basically in.
Speaker 1: Los Alamos, New Mexico, SUS just Department of Epstein files. So when I say it's not national news, it hit Politico at NBC News, but they're not making a big story. Here's the lawsuit. It's very lengthy. You got to go read this for yourself about how it was all covered up and what's going on there.
Speaker 2: And we know and I said.
Speaker 1: This over thirteen fourteen years ago from my sources, but it was in the emails that came out this year, the Epstein three point two million and the hundreds of thousands of photos and the rest of it. Thousands of emails about the sex slaves are delivered to the hotel, thousands of emails about we're bringing you the jerky, we're walking it up from the beach. I want fresh jerky. I don't want frozen jerky. Then they talk about eating children, they talk about human cloning, they talk about surrogates. And if you look at what Niguard was doing, and he was tied in to the elites and Bush Senior getting treatments from him. You have a baby with a woman, you kill it before it's born, so it's legal, but you don't kill it right away. You suck the bone, marrow, the blood, all the juices out. It's called a sanguation, and then you inject it into your veins. And because it's your child, it isn't and supposedly it's like a thousand times stronger than stem cells. And Niguard was eighty something years old, looked like you had the body, you know, like a twenty five year old triathlete. And I've covered this at Nausea and there's no reason to roll it again or show it's type been you meet Peter Nigard, the real vampire. That's just one of our reports that's out there everywhere. But the point is is that this is what was going on a wider scale in Europe, in the Caribbean, in Zoro ranch, and we have the witnesses to it, and we have women before Niguard ever got busted doing this saying the exact same stuff about Epstein. Then you get the emails. Now imagine the just Department held back another three plus million. They've disappeared all the hard drives and the rest of it. They say, filled houses from your research and your intel, Steve, because you and Ted Gunnerson were the first guys I heard saying this, And by the time I found you thirty five years ago, you'd already been out there for years. And that's a whole other story how you got let into this literally about the Holy Spirit. But give us the bottom of the rabbit hole here on this you've given us thirty five thousand foot view, But what's the bottom of the rabbit hole here?
Speaker 3: Let me sum it up and I'll give you the bottom I always like to Alex give the bottom line, and then you know you're free to ask questions. But the US government is hiding its relationship. I wrote this down for your show with the fallen angels and hybrids, the aliens of the Earth and the US Society, et cetera. Hollywood has a deal with the fallen angels. Look, let me make this clear. There's some people that flip out when they use the term fallen angels. Fallen angels are not demons. The Book of Enoch and the Book of Giants, which I think Joe Rogan's talked to Mel Gibson about, and I've watched some of Rogan's interviews, including the one you were on. But the bottom line is this. The glyphs, the symbols, the signs on the doors and the tunnels tell the story of the heavy involvement of the US government with fallen a angels and hybrids, not only with the US government but Hollywood as well. And most people just can't get this that they.
Speaker 1: Are they don't know about Jack Parsons with Alistair Crowley and the founders of ASSA literally on record doing satanic sent rituals.
Speaker 3: Yep. And again, look when Operation High Jump, the US sent the military down define what's called New schwabenlun in Antarctica, the secret Nazi base. And what's important is that we got our behinds kicked by advanced technology. Under Operation high Jump, over two hundred scientists, including doctor Warnevan braun Herman Obart. These are the top missile sciences in the world were brought to the United States given alternative identities. And you can't look at any major technological corporation that did not have advanced Nazi technology. And these tunnels. Here's what's interesting. You can tell what the human US government is because they're finding they're finding paper records of everything, but the aliens and I'm talking about real extra dimensionals are showing all in the different languages. What's going on the history of the world before the creation of Adam. And and you ask me a really important question, where's the bottom line? Where is this leading? And the bottom line is this that our government will never tell the truth. Now, listen everyone, if you can't see the headlines that they continually live fifty five times we got to deal with Iran fifty five times around saying no, we don't. You've got a government. We've got a government, and it's on our shoulders that's openly provoking nuclear war and there's nobody that's tried to stop it harder, longer. And look, I live in this world. I do, and you do too. All as you know this, when you get the collective wisdom of people that you know You've got Victor bout On, really amazing guy and his history's phenomenal. You've interviewed the top Russian thinkers, and listen, ladies and gentlemen. They have been vilified in order for I'll tell you why Russia was vilified. Sixty six national intelligence agents all live. They all perjured themselves to blame Russia. The whole Russian dossier eight the Steele Dosi was faith So why did they do that? They shift and you're gonna Alice, you know this, to shift the blame on, oh good night, the blame of everything that's going on in the world, to blame it on Russia. When the Chinese are buying off every single leader in the West, and I'm talking congressman and center, maybe not every single one, and they're trying to defer the how do I say this? The anger at what people would be knowing if they found out that China has got a lot of our major political leaders on the dole and some got two hundred and fifty million bucks. But more importantly than that is that the lying intelligence establishment, Alex there is no truth. You know that. I know that, we know that, and the people are out there telling the truth. People have been fed such a horseman or plate of pig slop in lies, lies, lives that the truth. I believe this is God's going to show people the absolute lies, the depravity. And by the way, I have a new name for Washington, DC, beyond Demonic Central. It's called debauchery, Command, control, and Communication. So in essence, we wink at sin. And I'm telling you this. You I know the flac you got into on piece of gate. I know the plaque I got into talking about it. And what these people are is house I say this, Luciferian vampires, and they absolutely live on the blood. By the way, the Deuteronomy says the life is in the blood, so they think by drinking children's blood. We're dealing with a cannibal cabal of absolute sold out haters of humanity. And that's what the Glyph Project is showing us, telling us how many of the leaders have, how many legions of demons? And a demon is a disembodied spirit of a giant. A fallen angel does not does not howl. I say this usually possess a man. Now Lucifer possesses Satan, and obviously he possesses current political leaders in the West in my opinion, but it's important that this supernatural aspect. Look, we're coming into the forder Houstman, the apocalypse, and kudos to Russia if they hadn't destroyed. And I don't have their numbers, but I do know this. It was Tulsea Gabbard that said the US was supporting and funding one hundred and two bio labs. And I remember doing a show with you and people said I was crazy. Look, they're not even going to just have no You.
Speaker 1: Talked about it under Obama, who actually shut it up. But I remember Victoria Newland didn't lie in front of Congress four years ago.
Speaker 2: They asked her about it. She said, no, it's true. So she didn't perjure herself. She said no, we did that.
Speaker 3: Yep. And so again, where are we at. Here's the thing you've got to ask yourself, and I have to ask myself. The end goal is to destroy humanity and Russia doesn't take the bait. But look, we could talk for hours. You could talk about advanced Russian weapons systems. They're torpedoes, you know, go, they use hypercavitation.
Speaker 1: I remember you twenty years ago saying they've got better hyperstonic missiles than us, and people said you were full of crap.
Speaker 2: Now that's not even debated.
Speaker 3: And then let's talk about the mega drought. Okay, because Texas, you're, uh, you're experiencing some real shortages of water. Every place is. But what no one will tell you, and this is in the Glyph Project, is that there are seismic weapons. Actually Tesla even talked about those, and they're they're initiating microfractures even into the Ola La La Aqua.
Speaker 1: For well, the secretary of the film Cohen in ninety seven and it gave a briefing saying, our governments and others, even corporations have tectonic weapons. So in Israel admits they've got tectonic weapons.
Speaker 3: Right, And again, look at where we're at right now. Is the fact that the mega drought means mega death. Okay, we're watching the volcanism and that's something else that I want people to understand. The volcanism is absolutely going ballistic. And here's something I said thirty five years ago. This can only be attributed to the mercy of the living God. When I started on you know, AM talk radio, it was in Colorado, OKH and C. And out of the blue, I said, you'll know we're in tribulation when cannibalism fills the headlines of the day and the major volcanoes are underway. And I mean would nobody would I mean I wouldn't do that. I mean I couldn't do that. What are we seeing. We're seeing cannibalism. We're having the biggest expose of the Epstein file, which by the way, was in Israeli isn't Israeli, and it's been an intelligence gathering operation for probably forty years at least member Robert Maxwell Glane, Maxwell's dad who drowned while swimming off his yacht. He was murdered. He must have made tried to make a double deal. And now what we're seeing is the US being told that we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get We know, we know he stole like fourteen billion from m I six. He was managing the whole thing, owning the British media, and then he got caught and wouldn't give him the money back, so they threw him.
Speaker 2: Off the ship.
Speaker 3: Well, they not only threw him off the ship, they had divers in the water who held him under and drowned him. I remember interviewing oh good night, it was. I believe it was. Frank Dukes is the secret Man, the only Anglo that ever won the Kumang, the ultimate karate match, and he's I think, Jerry, Oh good night, he's one of the famous.
Speaker 1: I know I'm not as old as you, but at all blurs. Well, we've got so much knowledge. So many interviews are like, yeah, but remember.
Speaker 3: There's the bottom line. He told me they drowned Colby, the head of the CIA. He was canoeing on the Potomac did the same thing. Okay, who who whacked Maxwell? They took Colby out too, and so's people don't know.
Speaker 1: Kolby was pissed about the pedo stuff and was starting to bring it out. That's on record.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, So this is it. And Jesus said there's gonna be a great earthquakes in diverse places. And I'm gonna say this, perverse places are going to get tagged extra hard and.
Speaker 1: What even even top sasmologies as you know, we're saying California is like twelve years overdue for a mega quake.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, and actually, Alex, they have a gag or I mean, there are guys in the USGS that can't even say, hey, we're gag. But the true nature of it, you have to go to foreign side's making networks and people who are geologists involking all this to find out what's really going on. So what I'm talking about is a simultaneous simultaneous eruption of volcanoes. The makeup quakes, so one in Cascadia. I did a movie on that and it's really good. By the way those were done seven years ago, is that's an interesting number and basically it's good to be the biggest quake that the United States has ever experienced. Nine and a half to ten.
Speaker 1: Steve, let's do this one hours on and up. We still have got some time left and I've interrupted you. You wanted to get into the AI roll out what the data centers are really about. I want to finish with that in the in the eight minutes we have left. But let's do this. Let's do a commercial free hour and a half soon and then I'll air it on the main show as well. You can send all your exhibits and we can do this properly. Because I've been out of town. You're just here. It's amazing. I want you to really be able to walk through this. But let's go back to what you try to start off with, and then I segued you into war. What's going on with the AI, what's its ultimate in game? What's going on with the data center? They're saying it needs one hundred times the power we get. We can't have a car air conditioner. That's bad of the Earth, but they can dump topsic.
Speaker 2: Waste water in there. They're trying to.
Speaker 1: Give them liability protection to do whatever they want. What is this AI race really about, Well.
Speaker 3: First of all, it's human extinction. The amount of fresh water that the AI data centers are using is massive. Now the Chinese already solved that problem. They're putting their quantum computers and they're the computers that demand excessive amounts of cooling. They're putting them in they're putting them on satellites, and they're putting them underwater. And they also are you know, whether it's true or not, Supposedly they have one of their quantum computers on the Moon. And by the way, the whole Saturn space program that was basically a diversion. We've had stargate technology the ancients. So the AI program and the programming Alex. They're at war. The different platforms are different fallen angels. I'm gonna make this clear, not demons fighting for superiority. And what's happening is the AI people say, well it's artificial. It's not artificial.
Speaker 1: There's so I'm gonna rupt you again. That's why I gotta come back before you leave. You tell Scott or Dari you when you want to come on some Saturday. We can do it live too, that way, commercial free. Pick a Saturday, a Sunday. Then I'll er it on the full show. Because I remember, I remember it had to be what book was, because I read the book and you came on the show. It had to be like twenty five years ago you wrote a book saying that the you said artificial intelligence will be possessed and that it's going to be a conscious being, and that they and that the.
Speaker 2: System worships this.
Speaker 1: Now all the tech guys have said that, all the head guys have said that, they've said it's a religion. They've now openly Elon said, be ware those that worship AI gods.
Speaker 2: How did you know that? And what book was that? Because I can't remember which book it was.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all I was talking about the demon f infestation. And I don't know that I put it in a book, but I know doing a show on it with you, and.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I read it one of your books. I mean, he written so many one of your books. One of your books gets into the computers being possessed.
Speaker 3: I got you. Sorry, I'm trying to go three thousand miles an hour. Thank you. The thing is is I put it in terminated, the end of the human race is here. I put it in genetic armageddon and and and that's that's where it was. So am I am? I still on for six minutes or.
Speaker 2: I know know you are? You are? I'm wonders. I've been writing people on people to know you are.
Speaker 1: You said all this decades ago, and literally there wasn't anybody else's research, like you're the first person I ever heard write this or say this, and now everything you say, they're literally saying this.
Speaker 3: Well and again, look, I make no bones about it. I didn't come up with this stuff. I had a face to face and counter with Jesus Christ. And yes, he's real. He gave me a vision of the future in living color, but he told me he would only release certain parts of it as it was shortly to come to pass. And so when I was dealing with the termination of the human race, genetic armageddon, you know, and for the record, the destruction of those biolabs, they were pretty much focusing on individual specific genomes of individuals. In other words, I'd said that twenty five years ago, Oh, that will never happen. In other words, they got my DNA. By the way, how many DNA samples were taken during the COVID murder, And that's a COVID murder. Let's call it what it is. It's up with hundreds of millions of people died just the Chinese phone records of the requirement of Chinese citizens to have cell phones. Somebody was really smart. And so, ladies and gentlemen, where can you go to get the truth? In my opinion, sur Bible Alex it was the Lord Jesus that gave it to me. And I wish you all I can say is to whom glory is due, and honor and praises due. And because of the track record, I also said this is important, ladies and gentlemen. There is going to be no diesel in the next three weeks. To four weeks and there's going to be no food and they are going to be the worst food riots. And how can I say that. One of the largest trucking firms in the US as a personal friend of one of my team members, and he said, it's going to get bad. Warn the people. Okay, So in thirty some years ago, I gave a prophecy. God said I'm going God, it's on my website. God said, I'm going to bring America to a complete standstill. No planes will fly, no trains will run, no trucks will run, and I'm going to require of them to deal with They're saying, now, I believe that we've seen glimpse of that, But Alex, I think it's coming fast and furious, and I do want to take you up because ladies and gentlemen on the offer Alysis gave me. We'll do an uninterrupted version. I'll give you all the exhibits. You will see stuff on this program, Alex's program that most people have never even seen. And the only people I have seen it are the Glyph Reports subscribers. And that's like, that's my subscription only. And I think, Alex, that will be blowing mind because I'm not talking about you know, fuzzy alien pictures or the typical grays or any of that nonsense. I'm talking about aliens having integrated into societies over one hundred years ago, and they did have cameras in and it was before CG and it was before AI and it's amazing. Some of these creatures are so hideous. So when people tell me, like the Prometheus factor, oh they the aliens created us. Look, I spent three years on a lot of money and expeditions to Mexico and the aliens were also ugly. We have what are called alien panels showing alien aliens. They make the definition with Aztec women giving birth to the most hideous creatures. And interestingly enough, it shows the aliens and some of the panels building the pyramids, and it shows literal wear wolves and if you know, fast forward to Skinwalker Ranch, they're dealing with that even now. Basically skim walkers are the same thing as a vampire, but they can change their form. So you know, I think that if you'll allow me, I'll give you all of the exhibits because that much of.
Speaker 1: Those stings arount of time you get with the producers. Let's pick a date, like in a week or two so you can get it all together.
Speaker 2: Send it to us.
Speaker 1: We'll do like an hour and a half or longer of you want, like USTe with Art Bell commercial free and we will go right to it. Steve Quayle, thank you so much. Steve Quail dot com.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Alex Wild.
Speaker 1: Stuff folks, but it's the stuff's going on. The globalist are into it. It's totally insane. We are living into wild wild times. Steve Quail a man definitely ahead of us time.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Vladimir solo Yev will be joining us, coming up in the next hour, and he's a top Russian journalist and combat frontline reporter. I'm trying to get him on for six months, but he's usually not even in the studio. He's out on the front lines. You're gonna get amazing information with Vladimir solo Viev coming up with us next hour. Please remember you're not gonna get hardcore information like this anywhere else. The only way we're able to stay on air is your support. At the Alex jonstore dot com. We have the new Mega Summer markdown sale. Iris Seimas Total Supernutrient Concentrated with ninety three vitamins and minerals, the very best ionine fifty percent off crea team p out of the highest quality fifty percent off Tumeric gum. He's fifty percent off. It goes on and on. Right now, a new mega sale also you wanted it. We have our incredible high quality shilogy now in a concentrated tincture thirty percent off. It is amazing at the Alex Jones store dot com and they've got a great new offer on that as well. We've got a special offer on the brand new Shiloj tincture Text Energy to three four two five eight one. That's text Energy to three four two five eight one. And when you buy one bottle, you'll get a second bottle for fifty percent off on top of the thirty percent off. That's Text Energy two three four two five eight one. And yet one bottle already for fifty percent off on the next one, So thirty percent off on the one, fifty percent off on the next. We'll get the promo code to be able to do that when you text it energy two three four two five eight one. That's Energy text two three four two.
Speaker 2: Five eight one.
Speaker 1: The Alex Jones Store dot com, why to selection to Patrich Apparel and more. And if you want to really take care of yourself and your family and detox from everything, not just the parasites, get the ivermectin menbezidal combination pharmaceutical grade from a