Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine Wild for nine in the base number one hit me Usic station.
Speaker 1: Hi guys, Hi.
Speaker 3: Happy Wednesday. Where the JV Show. I'm Selena room, I'm John, I'm cheaty.
Speaker 2: Let's kick things off the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 4: Good morning JV Family. Mama Albert here, first talkback of the day, three twenty three a m. And we are on our way to Disneyland. And yeah, guess who's doing all the driving?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 4: Six hours? All right, let's go have a good day.
Speaker 2: I'm jealous. I'm jealous driving.
Speaker 6: I do detect a little bit of salt there in Mama Albert's voice. I think he's left to talk back before saying that his partner does not do any of the driving. That's always right to stay doing it.
Speaker 2: So I think he said his partner doesn't have a license.
Speaker 1: Maybe that was it.
Speaker 6: That was what it was, sho need a driver's license to drive down Highway five? If you five before, it's nuts out there. Nobody has a license.
Speaker 2: Good, but still very jealous. Disneyland have five?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Should we do a second talk back of the day?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 6: Morning JB Show Trying to be the first one to leave with talk bad this morning.
Speaker 7: It's five o nine, heading to the city, go start work. I just wanted to say this.
Speaker 6: Morning, Let's go Duves, let's go Sharks, let's go Yanks. It's a good day of sports today. Well, it was a good day of sports yesterday, which leads up to a good day today.
Speaker 4: Okay, an amazing one.
Speaker 2: Graham details.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Mets day yesterday, Mets, Mets one, Sharks one, Doves one.
Speaker 2: He was yesterday.
Speaker 1: It was a pretty solid.
Speaker 2: In there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but hanging out for dear life.
Speaker 3: Nice yesterday. I misspoke. I know it's Yankees now, but I said that's yesterday. Matt Graham will not let that go.
Speaker 6: I had to take the part. There was a part of that clip was just going, but it was hard and there was too many people talking.
Speaker 1: It didn't sound like that part gave me life.
Speaker 3: Before we give you your chance to win one thousand dollars in crazy cash, Jess, what do you have?
Speaker 8: I want to know what type of Halloween parents you guys are, So I'm gonna throw some categories your way and you let me know.
Speaker 2: If this is you or not.
Speaker 8: Okay, let's start with the coordinating costumers. So these are the people that not only is their entire family dressed up, but they're all in the same theme.
Speaker 2: But this year, me and AJ that's my husband, we don't have costumes yet. I don't know if it's wort. I don't know if we're gonna be able to dress up.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you're not gonna dress up?
Speaker 6: It's Halloween?
Speaker 1: I know in every year you do a family costume.
Speaker 3: I know my plan is to go to I mean, my kids are already not matching, so I don't I just want to throw the whole holiday away.
Speaker 2: At this point, I'm.
Speaker 1: Done because they're not matching. Yes, that's Halloween. You let everybody dress up what they want to be.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm a type of parent where we like to match and it's a theme that we're all a part of.
Speaker 1: We'll do a couple costume.
Speaker 2: Then, yeah, we might have to. I don't know. You're gonna end up being the low effort parent this sea. What's that one is?
Speaker 8: They're the ones that not only do they just have a bowl of candy on the porch that says take one, but they'll also like, only wear one thing for their costume. It's the very last minute, so they'll throw on like some cat ears or just a random hat that might something.
Speaker 2: That they just last minute. Yep, yeah, I can see it.
Speaker 9: Are you a low effort parent, No not I usually well I'm a last minute scrambler to get the costume usually, but I do always try to dress up as something, even if it's recycling an old costume, so I don't half ask the costume.
Speaker 6: And we I think we talked about this the other day. We try to have somebody always handing out candy at our house, so it's not just the bowl, because that's not that's not part of the trick or treating experience in my mind, walking up to a doorstep and just grabbing as many pieces of candy one out of a.
Speaker 10: Bowl, I know, and people never just take one.
Speaker 6: No, no, of course not.
Speaker 8: Okay, these are types of Halloween parents. Another one which I already know, you.
Speaker 2: Both are the secret sippers.
Speaker 8: These are the parents both carrying a beverage and there's one hundred percent chance that it is spiked.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's definitely dram If.
Speaker 6: You're not walking with a drink strowing around your neighborhood dressed up, are you even trying for Halloween, Like why not? Like, why wouldn't you You're not driving driving somewhere time.
Speaker 1: Oh I love this.
Speaker 2: No wine, No, I mean sometimes if it's there, yes, but sometimes if it's not, I mean that's fine.
Speaker 1: It's very Unseeleena like I on a Tuesday.
Speaker 2: This it's on a Thursday. You know that's true.
Speaker 1: It Linda combines every event with drinking.
Speaker 2: I usually do. It's on a weeknight.
Speaker 6: I like those ones where people fill up the wagon and make like a little mini bar in it. They die and all the mixers and stuff and they walk with that around the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: That's great. I've always wanted to do that.
Speaker 10: Those are the cool parents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, wow, we're not cool.
Speaker 8: So he's going to be you switch things up this year. But okay, I want to know what you think about this last one. The trick or talker. So these are the parents that will stay at a house chatting with the other parents for like twenty minutes, and you see the kids, they're all bored, but the parents just use this as like a time to mingle around with other.
Speaker 2: Hell to the no, that is not me.
Speaker 6: I hang back, I send the kids up there. I don't want to talk to people and that I want to meet them. Oh I get them away.
Speaker 2: Like thank you, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh okay, go ahead, you'll get your candy kids. Go the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to our cool or not list, it's time.
Speaker 1: For the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Great news for Fairfielder.
Speaker 3: Yes, Failtonians raising canes and Fairfield is now open. Dozens of people waited outside yesterday for the grants opening appairent. They gave twenty customers three sorry three canes for a year.
Speaker 2: Joan is no super jealous.
Speaker 3: This is now their fourth Bay area location and Cooma you are up next. Canes is opening their first metal location November nineteen.
Speaker 6: Nice. The New York Yankees are not done yet.
Speaker 1: Last night they staved.
Speaker 6: Off elimination and totally bounded the Dodgers eleven to four to get their first win of this World Series. No team in Major League Baseball history has ever come back from being down three to zero to win a postseason series. So the odds are not good. But you're saying there's a chance. Game five is tonight.
Speaker 11: Go Cotte.
Speaker 8: It's safe to say it's officially warm pumpkin spice latte weather, A cool morning wals the highs in the upper sixties today.
Speaker 2: Nice Taurus.
Speaker 12: Today is a nine to get into productive mode at the workplace, and this will invite recognition, settle the love issues, and also watch your steps properly, utilize well smartly.
Speaker 13: Today there is recognition, good recognition, recognition.
Speaker 2: Recognition, recognition, nacognition. I was trying to add a little on it. I appreciate.
Speaker 1: Spot, but our cooler not.
Speaker 2: List Jess, why don't you go first? Okay, well, cool or not?
Speaker 10: I think I'm the Jinx for the Yankees.
Speaker 6: You guys, I knew someone had to be pushing this team.
Speaker 1: They've been playing terrible outside of last night.
Speaker 8: Listen, I like baseball, so I watched the first two games and we all know how that went.
Speaker 10: And then I didn't watch the game last night.
Speaker 6: You watched it. Let me back it up. The other World Series games. You watched the whole game.
Speaker 8: Ah, for the most part, it was either playing in the background or I was like actively watching it, but yes, it was on.
Speaker 6: You might be the only female under the age of thirty that watching some entire baseball game. I like basic Baseball's lost their young fans. They just lost them.
Speaker 2: Unless it's a World Series. It's just kind of boring to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what most people think about baseball.
Speaker 10: Wow, the disrespect no boring though.
Speaker 1: Major League Baseball knows they're boring.
Speaker 6: That's why they had started this pitch clock and start, made a bunch of other rule changes, made the bases bigger, they juiced the balls, They've tried a lot of stuff to make it less boring.
Speaker 2: But cool or not just being the jinks.
Speaker 3: She watches the game the Mets Yankees lose, she doesn't watch they win, So now can I watch?
Speaker 6: No, you cannot do not watch tonight.
Speaker 1: But then that's the thing is she doesn't.
Speaker 6: Watch tonight and the Yankees win tonight, then you definitely can't watch the next one. And if it goes all the way to a Game seven, like how exciting would that be? That's the most watch all the games, And then you wouldn't be able to watch that.
Speaker 2: I'd have to wait till like it's over.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, you can watch it on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I think it's cool.
Speaker 6: I think it's cool that she's got that.
Speaker 2: Welcome Mets.
Speaker 6: Cool or not?
Speaker 2: I gave into the stupid boo basket trying.
Speaker 6: Yeah cool, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And I feel like once you do it, you can't just not do it the next year, Like, yes you can.
Speaker 10: No, no, you have to keep doing it. It's tradition now, right.
Speaker 3: So you got it for your husband or your why would I get them for my husband?
Speaker 6: I don't want them down to Well, that's how you started talking about boo baskets because ladies wanted a boo basket from their man.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're right. Let me back it up though.
Speaker 3: But then on TikTok, apparently a lot of parents will get it for like their kids, their daughters. And so my daughter, she's twelve, she was like sending me tiktoks of moms getting their kids boo baskets. I'm like, here we go. That stupid thing ran me like sixty bucks?
Speaker 2: Would you put it in?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I went to the dollar Store. I'm like, I can just go to Dollar Tree. They'll have a bunch of Halloween stuff. No, they don't don't go there.
Speaker 2: They're already onto Christmas. That's all they have. Okay, But I was able to find like little things. It's mostly just like candy.
Speaker 3: Got like a little blanket, like a face mask cue like you.
Speaker 2: Know, just like little things like that.
Speaker 12: I say, cool, yeah, very cool, love that.
Speaker 3: Nobody needs this. If Halloween you're already getting a bucket of candy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, getting a special gift like that is just always nice.
Speaker 10: It's literally back in her good list.
Speaker 2: She did like it.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's good. Yeah, major our place. But did you get one for each of your kids?
Speaker 2: No? Not, they don't care.
Speaker 10: They want fuzzy socks and candy.
Speaker 3: No they don't mean they're gonna get their candy tomorrow.
Speaker 2: They're gonna go trick or treating.
Speaker 6: But that's like saying, oh, sorry, you don't get Christmas presents this year because your you know, Grandma is going to bring you some, so you'll get some anyways.
Speaker 3: But if they don't know that, did they see her open her No, of course not.
Speaker 2: I did it behind their backs.
Speaker 6: I just think giving out a gift for a holiday to one of your kids and not all of them.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to give a boo basket to a two year old. I'm sorry, I'm just not.
Speaker 6: You boo. I am I know, so not cool cool, I'm going not cool.
Speaker 1: It's unnecessary.
Speaker 6: Like you said, they already get enough stuff on Halloween.
Speaker 2: It's cute, cool.
Speaker 3: I'm still mad at the thing. Why wasn't it a thing when I was younger?
Speaker 2: True? Yeah, I want one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would not.
Speaker 2: Be going for it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 14: Four nine, Good Morning JV Show. Hey Graham, a team has come back down three to nothing in a postseason series. I think you meant maybe in a World Series.
Speaker 15: It was the two thousand and four Boston Rest Sox that came back down three to zero against the Yankees. Who can go figure and the Dodgers manager was on that two thousand and four Boston Red Sox team. Will history repeat us though, but on the wrong side it will see?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I misspoke there. I meant to say world series. No team has ever come back from a three zero definicit in the World Series. And yeah, he's right that Yankees Red Sox series. Now two thousand and four, I was probably in diapers, like just learning. Yeah, I think I was just crawling. But what I remember about that one is that's the only I think that is the only time in all think about how long baseball has been going on since Like the eighteen hundreds and of all the postseason series and playoffs and World Series, one team ever has come back from down three to zero, and never in a World Series.
Speaker 1: I think the Yankees last night.
Speaker 6: Uh it's been since the seventies since the team in the World Series down three zero is even forced a game five. So there were already an uncharged territory right now.
Speaker 2: Basically it's gonna happen as long as just doesn't watch.
Speaker 1: That's right, don't broo it.
Speaker 3: Just my gosh, jess what do you have here?
Speaker 2: Do you guys have the daylight saving scaries?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think I do to you. I mean normally I do.
Speaker 3: Not for this one though, because this one is a good one. This is how where you fall back. We get an extra out, yeah, get.
Speaker 1: An extra hour. Then it's dark like thirty home.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but then when you're not, you want to just be home, and it's stressful to be out when it's really really dark. So apparently forty percent of Americans do get the daylight saving scaries and they start to get stressed out about them up to like eleven days before it even happens. So do you guys get the daylights? The daylight saving scaries. Then in the spring, the spring spring I do.
Speaker 3: I'm like, do I start now, like sleeping earlier, just to kind of get adjusted to it beforehand, but it never works? Or do I just oversleep on Monday and risk not coming in on time.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of parents with young children get them though, because you finally, oh, you've finally gotten your kids to sleep in till whatever time, and then this time change happens and suddenly your kids are waking up an hour earlier or whatever. I can never figure out which way we're going with the you know, if this is the one that's gonna make him wake up, but whatever, But it totally throws your kids sleep schedules. Yes, I feel like as adults we adapt a lot quicker to it, Like oh, true, extra hour, great back, that's.
Speaker 8: This upcoming Sunday, November third, which it lands on a good weekend, you guys, because if you're going out on Saturday night for a hollow weekend, you get to party an extra hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait, Halloween's done by then.
Speaker 10: Well it's still hallowekend.
Speaker 2: That was last weekend.
Speaker 5: The bar.
Speaker 1: The bars do not stay open an extra hour.
Speaker 2: They don't know.
Speaker 1: Because the time change always happens at two am.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it would be one am.
Speaker 1: It's right.
Speaker 6: I worked at the bar for a long time and everybody always tried to exploit this one. But now see, look now it's back to one o'clock. It doesn't work like that stream crush, although it seems like it should. I never understood why, but I always understood that legally it did not work like that.
Speaker 2: Boo all right.
Speaker 6: I also, as a parent, get a bit of the daylight saving scaries on this one. I hate when it gets you guys, don't mind the getting dark super early. I do because as a as a parent, I look a couple of weeks ago, so remember, we were in a heat wave. It was really hot, it was roasting hot. My kids are like, oh, let's go for a bike riding. Not too hot outside, and you know, there's always these excuses not to do things. And then now my kids, let's go do something. It's pitch black out. Sorry dark, Sorry kids, it's five o'clock and it's dark. We can't go do that thing that you want to do. So I just feel bad, you know, ah, But.
Speaker 2: It's a good thing for you because you don't have to do it. That's what I'm saying. You shouldn't feel.
Speaker 6: That bad I did.
Speaker 1: That's like parent guilt. I want to do several things.
Speaker 6: I want to go do these things, and then when it's one hundred and ten, you're like, nah, it's not and then when it's pitch black, we're not going to do it.
Speaker 1: It's five o'clock, though.
Speaker 3: Let me know how you guys feel about this woman who went on the shortest first date ever. Maggie Smith is thirty two years old. She posted this to TikTok.
Speaker 2: I put bakeup on just for this date, so it.
Speaker 6: Better go well.
Speaker 2: The date better go well. And then she comes back with an update.
Speaker 16: It did not go well. She was it lasted less than two minutes.
Speaker 10: I walked up.
Speaker 3: She says, it lasted about forty five seconds. Actually, so here we goes.
Speaker 2: She walks up to the restaurant they were meeting at.
Speaker 16: He gave me a hug and said, are you hungry? Let's go inside, and he went inside. He said, actually, can you step outside for a minute. I stepped back outside and he said, I'm not trying to offend you, but I'm just not feeling it.
Speaker 3: And she just walked back to her car. Didn't know what to do, she said, fight or flight mode kicked in. She just walked back to her car.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so bad for her.
Speaker 3: I know, But but wouldn't you appreciate him saying that up front before going through with the entire day and giving you false hope.
Speaker 6: Yes, he did a real life swipe. What's the bad direction?
Speaker 2: Left?
Speaker 6: He did a real life swipe left right? Just but he did it in person. He just Okay, Nope, and I would sting though. Yeah, but in today's dating world, that's where we're at. People don't have the don't want to waste any time with somebody that they don't aren't into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it takes some guts to do it.
Speaker 3: But could you do that, Graham, Like you know you're not feeling the person, you would still go through with it?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about being like honest and upfront. You go through the entire date and she's thinking that you're into her?
Speaker 1: I mean because I'm I.
Speaker 6: I feel like I'm a polite, respectful person and I could not do that to somebody's I just I couldn't do that. I that'll be rough. I mean that would be really painful. And I couldn't imagine saying that someone's face after the date, you know, like, I've given it a shot, I'm not feeling it. That's fine, and then it's okay. Then I feel like I could be honest with the person.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't want to ask you out on a second date or whatever. It's not going to Yeah, yeah, but truthfully, I mean, you are just wasting that person's time if you know with in the first second you're not interested, seems incredibly.
Speaker 3: Shall give them a chance. Yeah, I don't base it off off that, don't cut it off right away.
Speaker 10: They got all ready for the date.
Speaker 2: I have to go bad.
Speaker 1: Her makeup must have been really bad.
Speaker 6: No, she's the one that said I put on makeup for this, and then he's like, no, no, it didn't even.
Speaker 2: Look bad like I saw the TikTok.
Speaker 1: I know the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Good.
Speaker 18: Morning JV Show, y'all about to talk about daylight saving time for all those parents with the young kiddies. Start moving back nap time, dinner time, and nighttime, bedtime, whatever you want to call it back ten minutes every day until daylight saving time. That a way you are on point with this convergence.
Speaker 9: It can be destructive.
Speaker 18: So make sure you get that done ten minutes earlier every day. That away you're on point once. Daylight saving time.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea.
Speaker 6: See that's smart because it does. I think daylight saving time affects kids' schedule at pets schedule too. My dog will begging for dinner at the wrong TI. I'm like, dude, it's four o'clock.
Speaker 1: He's back, bro.
Speaker 3: You know she thinks as far as it because your dog is always hungry because she's a dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Also time she knows what time dinner time is. It's five o'clock. But that's about to change.
Speaker 1: The hottest.
Speaker 7: All the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 3: So Kanye West and Anita's have reached an out of court settlement. It's been two years now since they have parted ways. So the CEO shared yesterday that a resolution has been reached and that there are no more, you know, open issues. They've just kind of resolved everything. Here's what's interesting. It's a settlement where nobody gets anything. The CEO said, there's no money going either way. We just both move on. We don't need to fight anymore, Okay, I don't think so. Yeah, I thought they were gonna get their bag, Queen. Remember they lost a lot of money after partying with at Kanye. They had all this stuff they had to sell. Do you remember that it was a it was a whole thing. And if you recall, this was because Kanye was making very controversial comments at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's never never.
Speaker 3: I don't even know to make of this, Like it's a settlement where you don't get anything, Okay, if.
Speaker 2: That's what you want.
Speaker 6: I mean, I guess at the end, they probably both looked at each other, well, we both lost them because Kanye made an incredible sum of money from them when he was under that deal. That was a huge, huge revenue source. I can't understate that enough. I have a little to otter knowledge on that. And he made an insane amount of money on that and Adidas also profited from that partnership. So they're both like, well, if we go our separate.
Speaker 2: Ways, I guess let's just agree to be done.
Speaker 1: We're both kind of taking an l here, and yeah, move on.
Speaker 3: And two years later, I mean, it's not like they were still actively fighting with each other at least I hope not right.
Speaker 2: Travis Kelcey singing It's that time.
Speaker 3: Of Year again where he lends his vocals to Jason Kelcey and the Eagles Christmas album, which is weird.
Speaker 2: Jason, you don't even play anymore? Why are you still working on this album with the times? Apparently he has a lot of time on his hands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So yesterday the Brothers dropped a preview of the song that they're on. It's called It's Christmas Time in Cleveland Heights, that's where they're from.
Speaker 1: Actually really like it, adding.
Speaker 6: It's good. There was nothing good about any of that. The background vocals are good. Those people know how to sing.
Speaker 2: I thought the whole thing was good.
Speaker 6: It's good corny jokey way corny is a true male vocals. If you heard somebody that knows how to sing sing before, Yeah, those guys don't know how to sing.
Speaker 2: Well, they're close to it.
Speaker 1: I think good singing adjacent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not bad, not bad?
Speaker 1: Thank you bad?
Speaker 6: Would you actively want to listen to a song with a singer you're like, well, they're not bad.
Speaker 1: Well, they're also not good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we do it all the time, that's.
Speaker 13: True, with more auto tune, and we like listen like like I don't want to say no, say there's a lot of rappers that I listened to they're not like good like, but you're still listened to like Sexy Red or you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've never understood why he's not good, but he still listened to that. I've never understood why we do that in hip hop before you actually have to be good, right yeah, yeah, and then like but.
Speaker 2: You know who's good and he was not, but he still listened to the not good ones. That's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 6: I'm just trying to figure out why we we don't apply that logic to anything else.
Speaker 1: In our life. Yeah, literally, yeah, what do you have?
Speaker 6: All right? No, Steph Curry no problem for the Warriors. Last night, they were at home at Chase Center hosting the Pelicans. Steph Curry likely going to miss a few games after he sprained his ankle in the team's last game against the Clippers. I don't know if they've given a definitive timetable on that or not. The Warriors went down by as much as twenty points early in the game, but apparently Draymond really fired everyone up at half time. I don't know what he said to them, or well, he didn't say anything. He yelled at him. I'm sure they rallied to a one twenty four to one to oh six win. The Wars are now three and one on this young season, which is pretty good. One pretty funny moment from last night's TV broadcast of the game, The TNT Hot Mike caught Charles Barkley as they were coming I believe out of commercial are going into commercials him saying this about what he thought about the Warriors.
Speaker 15: Yo, Man, Golden State stinks.
Speaker 1: He said, Golden State stinks.
Speaker 6: And maybe that was when they were down twenty and maybe he thought, you know, Golden State does stink. They do generally not play as well. That's Steph Curry. They kind of need him on the Cory's one of the greatest of all time. Wow, Charles Barkley no stranger to disparaging the Bay Area and the Warriors. He's made that very well known over the years. And he doesn't think very highly of the team, or the city or the region as a whole. So this wasn't very surprising. Not known if this was a hot mic truly a hot mic moment, or he knew his mic was still on and he could drop a little jab in there. Yeah, so I thought it was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Man, Golden State.
Speaker 6: Stinks take that they won the game.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good morning j V Show.
Speaker 19: This is me, little mister mad and I just wanted to say, I hope you guys have a beautiful and blessed gay good morning. We love you guys, hearts and everything, and you make my gay smile every single day and month.
Speaker 6: Oh thank you.
Speaker 2: That's talk back.
Speaker 6: Her mom told me the other day that she's twenty six years old, and I was like, whoa, she sounds like she's four. I'm kidding, No, No, I think she's four or five. We've wished her a happy birthday before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have you really have me. I was so confused.
Speaker 3: And all right, let's get so what the bleep where you can win this JV show, Chuck mug you want to be the first person to guest today is a bleeped out word. It's always leave your guesses on the talkback Michael the Free iHeartRadio app here is today's clip.
Speaker 2: Everyone listen up.
Speaker 6: Twice a day is too much for me. My wife and I only feel the need to once and at night.
Speaker 2: Oh a day.
Speaker 1: I hear this twice a day stuff all the time. In these realities, show twice a day, we do twice a day, like yeah, right, you don't. No, no, they don't. They're lying.
Speaker 2: There's no way.
Speaker 6: All right, think look what that bleeped out word could be, and then whip out your iHeartRadio app hit the talk back mike button. You probably already have your heart radio app out because you're streaming Wild ninety four nine right now. How else would they be hearing our voices? They're just listening right there. Yes, then boom, you hit that button. Leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. You have to be the very first correct answer of the morning to win the JV show, Chuggy Muggy, and remember it is a family show, the first.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Right now, we're giving you the chance to win a JV show, chug mug This is what the bleep. You just got to be the first person I guess today's bleeped ot word. In case you missed our clip here.
Speaker 6: It is twice a day is too much for me. My wife and I only feel the need to once and at night.
Speaker 2: What a day I done? That's a lot. I've done three.
Speaker 10: Sometimes you have to gety did four?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You tell me.
Speaker 3: Remember this is a family gosh, so your guess has got to be clean.
Speaker 2: Yes, it goes. Let's go to your guesses now on the talkback Mike, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning JV Show.
Speaker 18: This is Brian Dominic and Nico from Conquered and we believe the bleeped out word is shower.
Speaker 1: Thank you shower. That's one of the most popular guests that's coming in this morning. Shower.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can see that.
Speaker 1: Good Morning JV Show. This is the Weise from Hercules. My guess is workouts.
Speaker 19: Some people work out more than once a day.
Speaker 1: I think that's too much, but you never know.
Speaker 6: Good guess. Yeah, the double days, I don't know. I've done him before.
Speaker 1: It just seems like it's doing too much.
Speaker 2: Want JV Show. This is Leo from Santos. I want to say, use the restaurant, all right, I'll be great.
Speaker 6: Well, guys, you're only using the restroom once a day and at night.
Speaker 1: I mean, imagine how painful that morning yearly hydrated?
Speaker 6: Oh wow, I mean you're like a like a camel or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: All right, continue to leave those guesses on the talkback Michael me Free iHeart Radio App.
Speaker 2: We are going to play more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We are the JV show playing what the bleep?
Speaker 3: I'm Selena, I'm Jiann Cheenie.
Speaker 2: All right, So here's how this game works. Seven five. We kick it off, we play clip. It has a bleeped out word.
Speaker 3: You just want to be the first person to guess what that bleeped out word is. As always, leave your guess is on the talkback Michael the Free iHeart Radio App.
Speaker 2: Case she missed it, here is today's clip.
Speaker 6: Twice a day is too much for me. My wife and I only feel the need to once and at night.
Speaker 2: Whoa tm I t am.
Speaker 3: I well just say again, we don't know what that leaped out word is, at least not yet.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 1: This is edit from Redwood City. I think it's brush your teeth. Guys, have a good morning.
Speaker 9: Bye brush your three words brush your teeth either way, you should be doing that to day.
Speaker 1: Yeah that is not No, that's too much for me.
Speaker 6: Please do it good it in the morning, night and if you can, hey, sprinkle a third one there?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 10: Why on ninety for a night?
Speaker 19: This is Joyanna from Newark, and I think the bleep. That word is combing your hair, which made good luck good luck, but.
Speaker 2: Your hair three words? Combing your hair's one a word?
Speaker 1: Right, My hair hasn't seen it comb? And I don't know.
Speaker 2: Really, you don't have to do anything to we just put call it a day.
Speaker 1: You guys comb their hair?
Speaker 6: Is that still a thing?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess it gives me a lall. Yeah it was long.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you want to brush it, but most guys with short hair you just run your fingers through it and go, wow, let's be nice.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 7: This is Linda from Stockton.
Speaker 4: My guess for what the bleep is clean?
Speaker 16: Like clean the house once a day at nighttime, only once the kids are in bed.
Speaker 2: Okay, good guess.
Speaker 6: I feel like the kids help though no they don't.
Speaker 2: They make the mess.
Speaker 6: And if you try to clean while your kids are awake, they make they undo whatever you're doing. At the second you put the cushions back on the on the couch, they take them right off and throw them on the ground.
Speaker 1: They love doing that. I don't know why.
Speaker 4: Good Morning jav Show.
Speaker 9: This is Mary both from Antika.
Speaker 6: I think the bleeped out word is floss fly.
Speaker 2: Here's today's clip.
Speaker 6: Unbleeped Twice a day is too much for me. My wife and I only feel the need to floss once and at night.
Speaker 10: Same.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm one once to day floss and I don't want to call my wife out. But maybe she skips a night or two here and there. I feel like I feel like I'm a daily I'm on steadfast daily floss always. I never not do it my wife she might skip on here. Now, before we do our shout outs here, let me ask you about the if that bleeped out word was what it more sounded like there?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 6: Because I watched these reality TV shows all the time, and these you know, real housewives Orange County. These ladies are in their fifties, they're pushing sixty and they start dating someone new there it's twice a day. For us, it's twice a day Wow. Do you believe them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have nothing but time.
Speaker 6: But do you think people are being truthful? They're just trying to brag about their new relationship. I get the sense that they're don't you.
Speaker 2: Do it more when the relationship is new, you do it, you do.
Speaker 6: But I don't know, I feel like they're they're trying to pump their man up, like oh yeah, I'm like that dude's like sixty something, Like really.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I've heard that, you know, fifties. Okay, it's like you're in your prime, Like that's when you want it more, you know.
Speaker 1: More prime than than a twenty one.
Speaker 2: Year old guy for ladies.
Speaker 6: Ladies, Yeah, ladyship.
Speaker 1: Yeah you guys, all right, keep it clean. You sick of shout out?
Speaker 6: Mary Beth for MANTICAUS, you have the very first correct answer this morning. He's getting a brand new Davy ship chap Most and style. All right, A lot of people came with the correct dancers this morning, and I apologize if you're not getting a shout out here because there's so many of you. Colleen in Redwood City had it Soda TV and Hayward Alex and Venetia Laurie and Morgan Hill had it. So to Katie and Hayward, Janelle and San Leandro, Teresa from an unknown barrious city we don't know. David and Richmond had it. Jen in South City, James and Clovis. What's up?
Speaker 1: James, What's up?
Speaker 6: Still trying to figure out where Clovis is. David and Castro Valley had the correct answer, so did everybody. Cat and Wall in the Creek, Leo in San Jose had it. So did Hadette in San Jose, Nedette, excuse me, Kira and Windsor, Joe and Livermore was up. Joe was up. Phil and Oakland had a correct Suner, Christina and San Bruno, Briona in Fremont, Sylvia, and Santa Clara, Amy and Marlow the Wonder Dog in San Leandro, Suzi and Vacaville, amongst again, several other people had the correct answer.
Speaker 1: This morning. A lot of guesses came in this morning.
Speaker 6: Holy tidal wave of him talking about this morning.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a little faster. Yeah, you did the only thing.
Speaker 1: But good news.
Speaker 3: And tomorrow morning we'll play against seven oh five.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phones. Wild. Hi, who is this well, Miguel, Jessiah, Hi, Miguel and Josiah had to go on this morning.
Speaker 20: Pretty good, pretty good?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 3: All right, we are wonderful. Thank you so much for asking. You guys know are you're here? You're gonna play the JV show. You have Nope, game, jess what do they have the chance to?
Speaker 8: Windley have two tickets for the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you guys know how this works. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. You only need to get three correct. Okay, so you're allowed to miss one, and the tickets are yours.
Speaker 2: Let's get right to it. Here is question number one.
Speaker 3: The Golden Gate Bridge connects San Francisco with what Bay Area county?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, nope, Oh that would be the Bay Bridge. Where are you from? If you don't mind just asking, I'm you're from Auckland.
Speaker 6: You don't know the gol Gate bridges of the Bay Bridge?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 3: All right, you know it's okay, you're allowed to miss.
Speaker 6: We're gonna bounce back Marin County. Brin County is the answer we're looking for there, all right. Question number two, despite the frigid temperatures. This continent gets the least amount of annual rainfall compared to all the others.
Speaker 1: What is it.
Speaker 6: You say, Chile? Chile is not its own continent. That's a Chile is all in South America. I'm gonna quit the show.
Speaker 2: Graham, come back, come back.
Speaker 6: The correct answer we're looking for there is Antarctica. Antarctica actually the driest continent on the planet. There isn't that crazy, But it's all snow and and you know, it's all snow and icebergs and all stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Doesn't make sense.
Speaker 6: They said it's so cold there that any rain that they do get, which is very very little, less than really dry continents like Australia that's all desert.
Speaker 1: It just sticks.
Speaker 6: It's so cold there, and the ice just builds and builds.
Speaker 2: Over years and years.
Speaker 1: Very little rain ever falls in Antarctica or.
Speaker 3: Stom Miguel, you're not doing so good if I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna keep it going. At least, you know, we can have fun here.
Speaker 3: Question number three, how many tea spoons are there in a tablespoon?
Speaker 2: What mean it's the same thing we.
Speaker 3: Would I'm gonna quit no quick come back, grab grab, get back in here fun correct?
Speaker 1: Okay, how are we doing? Can't get me caught.
Speaker 2: Up much change? We're not great?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 6: All right, well that's all right. We got one more question. Let's finish on it on a on a high note.
Speaker 2: You can't at least get this one, all right?
Speaker 6: Question number four? Who is the current host of the long running TV game show Wheel of Fortune?
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, no one. You can't show who the host and Wheel of Fortune is, but not that the golden gate goes north to Marin County.
Speaker 2: We'll like to keep it.
Speaker 6: We'll keep it narrowly avoided the holy horrible call there.
Speaker 3: Hey, uh, you probably already know this, but you did not win.
Speaker 2: But I hope you at least had fun. We enjoyed having you one.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put you on hold. Don't hang up, chet, he's going to pick up in the next room.
Speaker 2: Hang on. We got wow.
Speaker 6: We gotta take a couple of breaths, Graham.
Speaker 2: Do we have some shout out?
Speaker 6: We do lots of them, lots of shout out requests. I got on and says good morning me again, even though you did not read my last shout out, It's okay. I forgive now, let me just pause right there. I try my very damn best to read as many shout outs as I can each and every morning.
Speaker 1: There are so many, and it's tough for me to keep them organized.
Speaker 6: That a lot of people's requests at different times and things, and different birthdays coming up, and it's their dog's birthday in me and I soar through them all and I try to get as many out as I can. Does anyone ever slide into my DMS to.
Speaker 1: Say thank you?
Speaker 2: No, we're at about.
Speaker 6: Seven percent response rate on that, so well, I'll just leave that right there. Anyways, says can you do me? A favorite shout out? My little man Leo for his tenth birthday. Hope he has an amazing day. Love Mom, Dad, and his three siblings.
Speaker 1: Thank you. And that is from Nancy, so.
Speaker 6: Happy happy birthday, Leo, who gets the part. Another one that says, no, what be is turning ten today? We listen and laugh every morning and afternoon on the way to our taekwondo practice. Be such a great surprise. That is from Dad John, Happy birthday? No indeed, Hey Graham. Another birthday shout up, this time for my son George who turns eight today. Our sweet Georgie, Happy birthday. We're so proud of the little man you were growing into. Keep working hard and you will do great. We'd love you to pieces. That's from Mom, Dad and Ella far By Birthay Georgie. Hi Graham, just another mom slide in your DMS. Can you please, please please wish my daughter Leilah happy twelfth birthday. We'll listen to you guys every single day on our way to school. Lailah, I can't put into words how much I love you and how much better my world is because you're in it. Happy birthday, Love Mama, Papa and Isaac. Happy birthday, Laila. One more here, Hey Graham, we have two birthdays today. Can you wish my daughter Addie a happy thirteenth and my husband Spencer.
Speaker 1: We won't say how old he is.
Speaker 6: We listen every day on our way to school. Hope they both have a very special day. That's from Mom and Eli. So happy birthday Addie and Spencer.
Speaker 2: Nice true, have a great day, you guys.
Speaker 7: Gottest It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: The Liam Payne's fall was captured on security cameras, so at least that's what's being reported by media there in Argentina. According to one journalist, security footage shows Liam on his third story balcony and it appears to show him fainting just moments.
Speaker 2: Before he fell. So he seriously, they didn't jump, he wasn't pushed.
Speaker 3: If this is true, he fainted, he was unconscious when he fell, which pretty much which aligns with the preliminary findings from his autopsy. Remember they said it's very possible he may have been unconscious because there are no signs that he put his arms out or like there was no reflexes or anything.
Speaker 2: Wow, which makes this even sadder, That's.
Speaker 1: What I mean, makes it the whole thing even worse.
Speaker 2: Like it was an accident.
Speaker 6: It was already bad, but then it's like something that even more so could have been prevented by a taller guardrail or whatever, you know, whatever it may be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really quick, while we're talking about Liam, I already told you that this Netflix show he shot building the Band, and how people working on the show said the fate of the show is pretty much up in the air right now. Sam thing's also happening with Liam Payne's final song. He had a new song called Do No Wrong that was about to come out, but Sam Pounds, who he collapsed with, just said that he's going to hold onto the song and let Liam's family decide whether it ever comes out or not. So we might not even not even get to hear that, but we just don't know at the moment. Did you guys hear about this fight between Ditty's three sons and ray J?
Speaker 1: A No, that's a bizarre I didn't have that on my.
Speaker 3: We were all at a Halloween party over the weekend and things got heeded.
Speaker 2: Ray J went out to the parking lot. He's about to leave.
Speaker 3: That's when Ditty's three sons, Christian, Quincy and Justin they all confronted him. Apparently they had been really upset about some of the things that ray Je has said publicly about their dad.
Speaker 2: Did he ray J?
Speaker 3: If you don't know, he does not like people in positions of power abusing their power at least this is what he's you know, been saying on like his podcasts and stuff. So Diddy's sons confront him. They're in each other's faces. It was about to go down, and then an unlikely hero stepped in. Chris Brown was in a nearby car and he saw everything, and he jumped out to diffuse the situation and like pulled some of the guys away.
Speaker 6: Let me get whoa back that up for someone the voice of reason?
Speaker 2: What was Chris Brown?
Speaker 6: Of anti violence? Was Chris Brown? Yes, Chris Brown was diffusing the situation. See Chris Brown is somebody that just has the same name, Chris Brown, because that's probably a fairly common name.
Speaker 2: No, it was the actual Chris Brown.
Speaker 3: But why That's what I don't get.
Speaker 1: I mean, didn't get out and start punching someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you you broke up the fight?
Speaker 1: This is that's the most shocking thing.
Speaker 3: Also, this isn't the first time that ray J has been approached by Diddy's sons. They've tried to fight him on at least three other separate occasions.
Speaker 2: Oh my, and but I guess.
Speaker 3: Ray J a like he's he was really close to Diddy's family and so he like never wanted things to escalate or fight them. But this time he was like fed up and he was about to fight the guys. If it wasn't for Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: This is so weird.
Speaker 8: That means hude, Yeah, that means Rayge knows a lot.
Speaker 3: That's what I was gonna say, because he's spoken that he's really close with Diddy. Doesn't agree with the allegations that have come out, but I think he knows some things, and that's why his sons are like trying to silence him.
Speaker 6: I mean, as this whole thing unravels, there are a lot of people that one know some stuff that are sweating because they're like, I should have said something years ago when I saw something awful happening or found out or heard a rumor about something awful happening.
Speaker 1: And there's also a.
Speaker 6: Lot of people that are sweating right now because they know they're going to get brought up for being part of whatever awful things yeah happened. There are a lot of people that are, I know, pretty pretty nervous right now.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Graham, what do you have all right?
Speaker 6: We've now had a couple instances of fan interference affecting the play in this world series, but last night's reached a new level. In the first inning, labor Torre has hit a pop up foul ball down the right hand side and Dodgers player, Mookie Bets, runs over, makes a play on the ball, catches it right up against the top of the wall. I mean again, it would have been a foul ball. It's not like he's robbing a home run anything. But two Yankees fans said, hold my beer, not so fast. They grab Mookie Bets glove and pride the ball out of it. If you want to watch this video, it's on our Instagram JV Morning Show. You have to see this play again. I've never seen anything like this in baseball before. These two fans are season ticket holders. They have openly admitted that they said they would do. They've talked about it before and if a play ever came their way, they basically planned to interfere. They said they would do whatever it took to help the team. And they you see them. You see them reach in and what guy's grabbing the ball out of the glove. It eventually does pop out of the glove. Now, look, umpires, they're right there.
Speaker 1: They immediately rule.
Speaker 6: The rule Labor tore us out because of fan interference. So it backfired. They obviously these two guys get ejected from the game. You can't interfere like this. But the guy that's priying the ball at Mookie BET's glove. He's fully been memified already.
Speaker 2: That guy.
Speaker 6: That guy's everywhere. We've got one example there on our story as well. It's funny because they'll look on his face as he's trying to wrestle the ball. It's so funny. But give me that, I'll give me. I'll take that. I mean, I respect him. Making Yankees fans, you're frustrated at this point. You were down three going into that into last night's game, so you're frustrated, and I see you wanted to try to help your team anyway and they can't. Now, they say Yankee officials at Yankee Stadium have told them that they obviously they were ejected for that game, but then they're going to be allowed to be there for tonight's game again.
Speaker 1: First pitch five oh eight and that one game five.
Speaker 6: I'm curious to see if they those guys are in fact back in their seats.
Speaker 1: It will be so you think they're going to be let back in after that?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Cameras will be immediately searching for those guys if they are there.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're going to get let back in or not.
Speaker 3: I think they should be let back in, but like just keep a close eye on them. You know, the cameras if they are there, they're going to be watching them the entire time.
Speaker 1: Either way, that was that was pretty bad.
Speaker 6: Yankees did pound the Dodgers last night eleven or four, a three to one series lead for the Dodgers. Go Cook uh Selena's favorite New York team, Matt.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I met the Yankees, you guys know what I mean.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: First, so many talkbacks coming in. Heyby love it. By the way, anything that we are.
Speaker 3: Talking about, you can always weigh in and give a shout out whatever you want to do on the talkback Michael the Free iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: App Good Morning JV Show. The SETI said, from in the middle of nowhere in the ocean.
Speaker 11: One thing that was horrifying, you guys, it is way too many Dodger fans on the freaking boat. And I was just like, why, why do I have to be surrounded by these people? Anyways, I was super excited that the Yankees. One Yankee.
Speaker 3: Said he's on a cruise right now, Halloween cruise, surrounded by Dodger fans.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would be my nightmare.
Speaker 6: And imagine you're stuck on the cruise and let's say they win the World Series, complete the Gentleman sweep tonight, and then you're stuck with everybody celebrating.
Speaker 2: Around Manifesto Gram.
Speaker 6: I'm diving off the boat swimming back.
Speaker 2: We have one more talk bag this since about Diddy.
Speaker 17: Good morning, guys, Happy hump Day. Have a question for maybe Selena. Maybe she can answer this since she's gonna be talking about Diddy. Whatever happened to Cold Kid Cutty's car getting blown up? I feel like we didn't hear anything about it after that was reported. Did he get paid off to or how did that just all kind of get swept under the rug? Anyway, have a good day.
Speaker 3: I don't think it fully got swept under the rug. I don't know if you guys read as much as I did about the federal indictment.
Speaker 2: When did.
Speaker 3: He was arrested last month, But one of the charges is arson, and so people think it is related to him blowing up Kid Cutty's car, So I mean there could be things looming there, So I don't think it swept into the rug.
Speaker 2: That's something that they're still looking into.
Speaker 6: That's a pretty big I mean, that's a pretty big allegation.
Speaker 1: If that's part of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like that should be grabbing more headlines than all the baby oil.
Speaker 2: No, no, the baby oil still, you know.
Speaker 3: All right, let's talk Halloween, which is tomorrow. Sexy Halloween costumes.
Speaker 2: Do you guys do the gra Grammary here for them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you guys do the sexy sexy stuff?
Speaker 10: Yeah? I like them.
Speaker 8: I try to do both, like sexy and then also funny.
Speaker 2: I like a little mixture of both. Cheetie, will you do the sexy same? Yeah? I would.
Speaker 3: I wish I was doing something that would require me dressing sexy for once, like I like, I haven't ever since having a gaggle of kids, Like I don't really get to do the Halloween parties and stuff, you know, so you know, maybe eventually I'll go back to it. But I did want to ask, do you guys think there is an age limit on it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm doing the super sexy Halloween costume. I don't think.
Speaker 10: So Halloween comes once a year, I don't see.
Speaker 3: I want to say no as well, but then I think about my mom going to a.
Speaker 12: Party and I'm like, oh, I don't exact listen, I think that should you know?
Speaker 2: So like, what is that?
Speaker 1: Mom's an attractive gal?
Speaker 2: Stop? So it's like, what is that?
Speaker 12: What's that?
Speaker 2: That limit?
Speaker 3: When you see people posting the sexy stuff, they're like, you know, on the younger ends, usually not saying you can if you're a bit older. I mean, do what you feel comfortable, doing, whatever you want. But if it was my mom and be like no, no, no, no, no no, I'm all.
Speaker 6: For body positivity. You want to do sexy at whatever age you go and do it unless.
Speaker 2: You're my mom.
Speaker 1: No, no, she's a very attractive gal.
Speaker 6: I mean I want to I want to know more situational, like is it okay to do sexy Halloween costume on you're taking your kids out trick or treating?
Speaker 1: Can you do it? Then?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why not? It's Halloween. You can dress up as whatever you want.
Speaker 2: It's just like an unspoken thing you just don't around the kids. Yeah, why not?
Speaker 6: Body positivity?
Speaker 2: I know, but I'm just I'm I'm not here for that.
Speaker 3: I feel like, if you're going to a party, ye didn't you say? Like an influencer recently, an influencer was getting held out for showing her.
Speaker 8: Snow white costume, and it was.
Speaker 2: It was like sexy snow and it was.
Speaker 3: If it was me, I would just want to be respectable of like other people's kids. Okay, but you know what I mean, if it makes those other parents uncomfortable, I don't want to be that person that's responsible for that.
Speaker 1: But this is the same thing.
Speaker 6: I mean, you can wear a bikini to a water park that her family, that it's filled with families. If you wore that same bikini out on Halloween night, we'd be like, you can't do that around the kids.
Speaker 2: It's having a place like a water park, you're supposed to be in a bathing suit.
Speaker 6: I get it, but it's just to me, it's it's kind of a weird little dog is.
Speaker 2: No, it totally is, but it just seems more wrong.
Speaker 1: But why, I don't know. She is visually seen the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: It's like, why can we wear you know, bikinis and bathing suits, But if we were out in our underwear, everyone's like, oh too far.
Speaker 2: When it's the same thing.
Speaker 6: See Selena's mom shtart walking around in her underwear.
Speaker 8: Graham So if Kate wanted to wear like a very very revealing Halloween costume while you guys went out trigger treating, you would be.
Speaker 2: Okay with it.
Speaker 6: I mean, who am I to control what a woman puts on her body?
Speaker 2: That's not but you can have an opinion.
Speaker 1: I can have an opinion.
Speaker 6: I would think it would be very I think it would be very unkate like, because that's not my wife is. That doesn't really fit her personality. But if she wanted to do that, But what.
Speaker 3: If like midlife crisis and I know your wife's only twenty six and a half. Right, let's say I'm going to be sexy Velma.
Speaker 13: Yeah, who's that Scooby doo Oh?
Speaker 1: Is there a version of her?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, anything that's got it was she was she the glasses was more like, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: The nerdier one.
Speaker 6: Look at you guys with your Scooby Doo facts the last time you watched that show? Geez yeah, No, I mean I would look to your point, s Leanna, it does seem more out of place to do that and on a in a family Halloween setting. But again, Halloween, you can go bruesome, you can go gory, you can go bloody. It's like kind of that one day. I mean the super gour costumes that are like kind of gross to look like and people look like they have open wounds.
Speaker 1: Is that okay at a family thing? I don't know. I feel like you'd be scared a.
Speaker 2: Little bit a lot more okay for some reason.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But Halloween, we're like, yeah, go for it.
Speaker 10: What about sexy Halloween costumes at work?
Speaker 6: Oh, here for it, here for it. Hr is not here for it the rest of us.
Speaker 2: That's your costume, that's your costume.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be weird.
Speaker 2: That'd be so odd. Oh my god.
Speaker 8: So there is a time and a place then for sexy costumes because it can't work.
Speaker 6: To work more legal. That one's a little more legal, more a legal issue.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: Nine, we were just talking about sexy Halloween costumes.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 5: This is Alice from Orange County.
Speaker 2: Wanted to comment on you guys.
Speaker 5: Talking about Halloween and having on this body positivity being twenty six and a half. Well, what about all the positivity for us old people that are thirty years old and want to go trick or treating?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Because I want to go trick or treating and the last time I went, around twenty five years old.
Speaker 2: I opened the door.
Speaker 5: This woman opens it, looks me down and up and says, oh, you're a big kid.
Speaker 17: What I'm.
Speaker 6: Big kid? Well, how about that she's thirty. You want to go trick or treating at thirty? You open the door, Selena, what's your reaction?
Speaker 2: No kids?
Speaker 1: No kids?
Speaker 3: My reaction, I'm still going to I'm not going to say anything. I'm going to give you candy.
Speaker 2: You're theirs.
Speaker 3: I don't want to make it weird or awkward, but I think i'd be a little shocked.
Speaker 1: You're judging.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think silently a little bit. But I mean, I I'm going to shut up.
Speaker 2: Jess, what do you what would you do?
Speaker 3: I would still give them candy. I mean they're of course they still do that. But what's going on in your head?
Speaker 10: Like, oh, I wonder how old they were?
Speaker 1: And are you creeped out more if it was a thirty year old man?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, definitely, Yeah, Well why I don't know?
Speaker 6: Thirty year old guys we want candy too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can like go buy some. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 6: Was a thirty year old woman at my door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she can't too. Feels different, Yeah, it does.
Speaker 1: I know, i'mmo you, it does feel different for I don't know. That's not fair though.
Speaker 2: You said that you.
Speaker 3: Went trigger treating as a teenager and you got you know some yeah prey comment made a comment about you, and that.
Speaker 6: Was the last year I ever went How old are you again? I don't know, thirteen or fourteen or something.
Speaker 2: That's so young that should be okay? Were you really tall back then?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 6: I wasn't even That's the thing. I didn't really hit my grosber until fifteen or sixteen, and I was I was just kind of a little twirpea kid, and yeah, like, oh, aren't you too old to be trick or treating? And then I was like, you know what, I guess I am.
Speaker 1: Ruined Halloween for me?
Speaker 6: Ruined it because I love dressing up and I love candy and I love trick or treating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about stars.
Speaker 1: It's went on.
Speaker 6: Take a moment, you guys and say you're goodbyes to the olive oil coffee.
Speaker 1: Drinks at Starbucks.
Speaker 2: Did you guys ever try one? No?
Speaker 6: No, me, neither called oliato something. The Oliato drinks had a couple of different ones. Most people's reaction after trying one of these was that it had a natural laxative effect on them and quite immediate according to a lot of people. But there were some people that said, well, it adds an interesting flavor and some people liked them. Starbucks new CEO says they're going to start trimming down the menu, make it a little get rid of some of this kind of stuff. And obviously the olive oil coffee was probably one of the most unnecessary things on the menu, and clearly it was not if you would never take anything off the menu if it was a top seller.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, clearly it's not selling well.
Speaker 6: The most of the articles or people that had to race to the bathroom, and it will no longer be on the menu. And the change is going to happen in November. They're going to be removing all the ol auto drinks from the menu. The Oliotto Cafe Latte Shaken Express on the Golden Foam cold brew, a golden foam cold brew with olive oil in it.
Speaker 3: That sounds nasty, but I kind of feel like we have to try one before it goes off.
Speaker 2: The menu forever.
Speaker 10: We only have liked well draw name.
Speaker 6: Let's bring them in. Oh we could add that to the chug wheel, all the wh coffee coffee we had olive oil on there. I think for a minute, do we worry?
Speaker 12: You know, Cheety, I have you guys on the other hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what the.
Speaker 6: Regular battle movements. We're gonna be fighting each other down the hallway to get to the bathroom in time. Starbucks also getting rid of their toffee nuts syrup. I don't know if that impacts any of your drinks, but take a moment say goodbye, say goodbye to the toffee nut syrup. And it sounds like they're gonna be trimming more and more items.
Speaker 2: Limited edition Wicked drinks that look really good.
Speaker 1: I saw those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they look so cute. There's like a green one and then there's a pink one. Yeah, super cute.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: And Happy Wednesday. The JV Show.
Speaker 3: Here, I'm Selena, I'm Jazz, I'm cheating before we get an update from Cheaty on how dating is going.
Speaker 20: Morning, guys, it's Angie. Hey, I know I'm late, but I saw Selena got Keana a blue basket. Sorry, I'm not supposed to say her name.
Speaker 17: I forgot.
Speaker 20: Does that mean she's not trick or treating anymore? Because she is the same age as my son? So does that mean I gotta like cut them off? I need that candy though, right, have a good one, you guys. Bite.
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 3: So I did get my daughter a boo basket. And the reason why Angie said, I'm not supposed to say her name, sorry, it's because my daughter has banned me from talking about her on the air because it's just, oh my god, so embarrassing mom, and I'm so not cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you got one of your unnamed children.
Speaker 3: She still is going to trick or treat as long as she still wants to. I am never going to stop her. I just want her to stay like a kid, you know, as long as possible. She's twelve right now, and she still wants to.
Speaker 1: So you need that candy too?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, bad and enjoys all right, chety? So what's the lightest? Okay? So, slack Slinger, can I see that?
Speaker 6: What did you just say?
Speaker 2: Slinger? Sacks Slinger, what are you talking about?
Speaker 12: That's never mind to make up a name frame because we haven't made up a name.
Speaker 2: So I was thinking, like you came up with.
Speaker 8: Sack Slinger, that he sounds like a criminal on the radio swing and you know.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Oh, I know, we're not just gonna glide past this.
Speaker 1: No, we'll not. What kind of sack are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Sacramento?
Speaker 6: Well, that changes things. I think you have to say the Sacramento Slinger. I can't say the sack Slinger. Come on, he got I'm not geis the Faily Show Slinger. Sler can barely breathe, her face is red. Come on, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Okay, the Sacramento Slinger does sound like somebody who breaks into college doors.
Speaker 12: Think of another name then, But oh, there's no update on him.
Speaker 6: You haven't reached out at all. I'm hoping that he'd sling a sack your way, Sacramento. Sorry, oh yeah, the city.
Speaker 2: I am crying.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's.
Speaker 1: Been zero contact between you and mister four rounds.
Speaker 9: That's the better name, mister four Rounds.
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 12: No, but it is getting colder, so we might we might soon.
Speaker 2: I don't know yet. I'm still like trying calf and.
Speaker 6: Season it is still yeah, it is, just do you have the prediction jav Show prediction journal, handy, handy, When did we say that she was going to backslide into rehooking up with mister four rounds or mister big sack Ramento because it's from the state Capitol.
Speaker 2: Let me open it up.
Speaker 8: I know it was three weekends in a row. So we have Selena November second, Graham November ninth, and Meet November sixteenth.
Speaker 1: Somebody, somebody's getting it right and said she.
Speaker 8: Was going to hold off till January, which I don't believe.
Speaker 1: Zero percent chance.
Speaker 2: I still think I'm going to January.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna try the sax linger comes swinging that sack in and you're gonna be like, let me no, I can't say no to that. Sacramento, the great.
Speaker 2: City of Sacramento, Sacramento State Capitol. You guys, yeah, that is true. Are you holding it on purpose because you don't want us to be right?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Pretty much.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's why the predictions you're not at this point doesn't even matter, doesn't want any of us to be righting for two weeks.
Speaker 6: Do you think maybe she won't even tell us? Maybe it's already happened.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I have a big mouth.
Speaker 12: I feel like I'll tell you guys, it's the cap.
Speaker 2: Anything else.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So I'm I'm I'm still on the dating apps.
Speaker 2: I'm loving dating apps and there oh my god, I'm sorry you're getting sidetracks.
Speaker 3: Okay, so still the bumble.
Speaker 2: And I have to admit, like I don't really read people's prompts. I just like see their pictures.
Speaker 12: But this one guy, I actually stopped or I read it after I matched with him, which was.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about this.
Speaker 12: So he said, for his self care is to fart a lot when he's hot at home alone, and his morning routine is to take long dumps.
Speaker 2: And I'm just like, why would you put that? Match him? Immediately?
Speaker 13: I did, but you liked what you saw reading that, yeah, prior.
Speaker 12: To reading that, And then as soon as I read his stuff, was like, ill.
Speaker 2: That's gross. Why would you put that on your.
Speaker 6: It's all about honesty and transparency and twenty that's just gross.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a weird y.
Speaker 3: Do you think anyone out there is like, oh my god, like great, is that's a humor?
Speaker 2: A green flat?
Speaker 6: She's doing that? Holding hands with their Yeah, so the people are with him.
Speaker 8: You know, I doubt she told him that on the first date.
Speaker 12: That's like wish girls are actually going to like go talk to him with that on his bio, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's something grand would do.
Speaker 1: Never, never do.
Speaker 6: I think it's hysterical, Yes, but would ever do that?
Speaker 2: No, profile ill.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just it's weird out there. Did you did you ever talk to him? No, you just matched. I'm actually and matched him. Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: God dating now sounds not fun out here.
Speaker 2: It's awful. Back to the streets we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Well, thank you for spot.
Speaker 7: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So, Gypsy roses Ex has laid in on her getting a pre birth paternity test.
Speaker 2: We talked about this a little bit yesterday.
Speaker 3: You know, Gypsy she's gonna get the DNA test done, not because she's questioning who the baby daddy is. She says she knows that it's her boyfriend Ken Erker, but she wants to prove to the public that that's who it is, and it's not her ex husband, well.
Speaker 2: Soon to be ex husband.
Speaker 3: They're still legally married, but she wants to prove to everyone that it's not Ryan's baby. She's also hoping that this will be used in court because in Louisiana, whoever you're married to that is the presumed dad. So when this baby's born, just because she's still legally married to Ryan, he's gonna be listed as the dad on the birth certificate with though it's not even his baby.
Speaker 1: It's Louisiana.
Speaker 6: They're like, we don't even want to change the last name because usually it's somebody's cousin or sister.
Speaker 1: So they're already have the same last name. Let's just keep it.
Speaker 3: So he went on TikTok yesterday and he posted a video that the soon to be ex husband Ryan Anderson. He's like, look, I never once questioned who the dad was. It's not my baby because.
Speaker 21: Gypsy's probably already had that procedure done, okay, because you wouldn't tell TMZ about it unless you knew for a fact who the baby daddy already was. So can't congratulations. You're still a homewrecker.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, call man a home wrecker.
Speaker 1: Now they're going to probably sell the results.
Speaker 3: How do you guys feel about that she has a DNA test results, She's probably gonna try to sell them to some media outlet. Do you think anyone cares enough to pay her fast?
Speaker 10: People will buy it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably still has some are we still do it?
Speaker 3: Remember when celebrities used to sell the first pictures of their baby?
Speaker 10: Yep, I think they're still doing that. Yeh, sell doing that.
Speaker 8: I think people are even selling their own like paparazzi pictures, like they'll stage them and then solemn to news outlets.
Speaker 12: I see that.
Speaker 2: I can see that still happening.
Speaker 3: But like even for like the babies, I thought a lot of celebrities were like, no, I'm just gonna release these one.
Speaker 2: I feel like it.
Speaker 3: And that's why I will go sometimes a long time without seeing pictures of you know, the kid, and then they just put them out on Instagram.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean the ones that aren't struggling with money, maybe the ones that a little more.
Speaker 6: This whole gypsy road situation is clearly part of her own publicity machine. Because you could have done this without anybody even catching wind of it. You could go take a paternity test. Nobody has to know about it. You can look at the results confirm what you already know.
Speaker 3: Went to like get the word out exactly. Channing Tatum and Zoe Kravitz have called it quit.
Speaker 1: I don't even know they were dating.
Speaker 2: I see they're a dating member. I was like, how weird is it that Lenny Kravitz is gonna be his father in law?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's I did have that conversation back it was.
Speaker 3: Wiley reported yesterday that they have decided to end their engagement after three years together.
Speaker 2: The reason for their breakup is unknown.
Speaker 3: They met on the set of their movie Blink Twice, which I watched over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Have you guys seen it? No?
Speaker 6: No, so good?
Speaker 2: So good?
Speaker 3: Zoey directed it. Oh my god, amazing job. It was very well done. I thought this was kind of funny. So you know Channing's ex wife, Jenna Dewan, Yes, she has a fiance who yesterday, after this breakup news became public, he went to its Instagram stories and he just posted.
Speaker 8: Ha ha ha, like like fifty, oh my god, two one hundred times, just the entire screen.
Speaker 1: What if somebody had just told them a really good joke I.
Speaker 2: Don't think that's what happened. Give me that funny.
Speaker 6: Wait, why does the new fiance have a vested interest in the ex's relationship?
Speaker 3: Maybe not so much about their relationship, but they got major beef with Channing Tatum because him and Jenna's divorce dragged out six.
Speaker 1: Years in sided drag out. I mean, that was a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it was two sides.
Speaker 3: But when you're you know, you're engaged to one side, you don't blame that person.
Speaker 1: That's one very true.
Speaker 2: What do you have.
Speaker 6: JV show snow alert you guys, snow tober is here?
Speaker 2: No exactly happy about that?
Speaker 6: Well, the Sierra's got an inch or to snow Monday and Tuesday. They're reporting that more snow is going to be coming down tonight, maybe even two inches. That's satisfying, and even more possible later this week as another cold system rolls through.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 6: As for us here in the Bay Area, will it be raining tomorrow night? On our Trigcker treaters, there is a slight chance, they say, but as of right now, I don't think it's going to happen. Maybe a little, tiny, little sprinkle, if anything, nothing more than an old man's wet sneeze. I'm putting dry vibes out there for Halloween. I think we send your drive vibes up there this weekend, though. It looks like maybe Friday night is when we'll get a taste of some wet weather possibly.
Speaker 1: Here in the Bay Area.
Speaker 6: Actual, some actual rain might fall. I think we're I think we're ready for.
Speaker 21: It, right.
Speaker 12: I'm not mad at that November stomp out fire season, because this is generally a time of year that can be particularly active.
Speaker 1: Let's get some a little rain.
Speaker 3: Let's stay up, you said outside, it just feels like fall. A little rain here and there house.
Speaker 10: And if I start getting darker, might as well just throw the rain in.
Speaker 6: The soup weather and full swing. Yeah, it was cold. It was cold last night. I don't know, low forties or something. I stepped out the door and crazy we're on said in Fairfield. There was even frosting on her carmy.
Speaker 2: Anything else.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one piece of really sad, tragic news to share. I don't know if you guys saw this, but forty nine ors so cornerback Charvarius Ward announced yesterday the death of his one year old daughter how She passed away on Monday, I guess she had been when she was born. She was born with a heart defect. She had she had open heart a surgery at just five months old, but sadly she passed away yesterday. So our thoughts are with Charvarius Ward.
Speaker 1: Lady Ward the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: First a couple of talkbacks.
Speaker 7: Hi, DJ, I'm in the mood for an energetic and catchy song to accompany me on my commute to.
Speaker 6: And from work.
Speaker 3: Please play the latest smash hit apt by Rose and Bruno Mars for me.
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Are you getting talkbacks from AI?
Speaker 6: It's the future you guys. Wow, it is the future and I just checked. We are JV show number one amongst AI listens. I got that going for us.
Speaker 10: We have another talk back, can't we?
Speaker 2: Please keep calling him the sack Slinger.
Speaker 3: That was the funniest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 6: Please go back and podcast the show if you missed that part. Chitty gives us an update each and every Wednesday about her dating life, and she attempted to give a nickname to the guy that she had a little rendezvous with a couple of weeks ago, and the nickname a cheaty sack slinger.
Speaker 1: Do you want to explain why because.
Speaker 2: He's from Sacramento.
Speaker 6: That's right, Sacramento slinging sack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something.
Speaker 1: Sacramento.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did that name stuck Sacramento.
Speaker 3: It still does sound like you said, just like a criminal, like, yeah, breaking the house that night.
Speaker 10: Sack, slinging slash or something like that.
Speaker 6: Sack slinger sounds like something X rated. Uh, Sacramento slinger sounds like somebody that there is wanted.
Speaker 1: By the past.
Speaker 11: Ye, all right?
Speaker 1: Cool or not?
Speaker 2: We do this every Wednesday. We throw some things out. We ask is that cool or not? Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 6: What are you guys saying cool or not? My wife Kate has a pet spider in our bathroom.
Speaker 2: Oh no, not, what do you mean?
Speaker 6: The other day she said, did you kill my spider? And I said, what the hell are you talking about? And she's like, there's a spider that's made a web. She has like a little I think it's a fake plant on her side on the countertop in the bathroom and it had a little spider made a web between that and the mirror, and apparently it's been there for a long time and then suddenly it went missing and she accused me of killing the spider.
Speaker 1: I didn't know she had a pet spider. She apparently has one.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, not cool.
Speaker 6: Spider.
Speaker 1: He's not getting in the way web over there.
Speaker 2: I have an issue with that. Graham, did you kill the spider?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 6: There's a little daddy long legs and updates, my god, update.
Speaker 1: I saw him this morning.
Speaker 6: He's made a new web in the upper right hand corners there.
Speaker 1: It's just like cute little daddy long legs spider.
Speaker 6: If it was one of those like big, you know, mean looking ones, I mushed those ones and I still feel I feel bad about it. All living things, but the little cute little daddy long legs one up there. Leave him be.
Speaker 10: No, So are you gonna take it with you when you move to your new house?
Speaker 1: No, I'll be happy to leave him behind.
Speaker 6: And the two cockroaches I also squashed in that bathroom.
Speaker 1: The other day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't.
Speaker 6: Wait to get out of this. Oh this house, you guys, the thing is falling apart. It's an older house that we've been running for the past couple of years while we've been building, and it's just the problems are piling up. The dishwasher crap that you know what the other day, and I can't use that anymore, so we're hand washing dishes. I mean, it's just everything's going wrong. I can't wait to get out of there. I now leave the spider behind it, but maybe my wife wants.
Speaker 1: To bring him.
Speaker 3: I believe you're just gonna leave it there though, now after all the memories, that's sad.
Speaker 2: I don't leave it home and leave it in the bathroom and you're still using the bathroom, like, get rid of it.
Speaker 6: But the dead long legs, those little ones they don't like screwry around near you, and like I don't like those ones, the ones that you see.
Speaker 2: Crawling animal watching you in the shower.
Speaker 6: We haven't we have a policy about that. Take a good look. We're proud of what we look like.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, I'm not catch a peek.
Speaker 8: I'll show you show yeah, ess Okay, cool or not. Jimmy John's dropped a pickle witch sandwiches.
Speaker 2: Already. I want to try.
Speaker 8: It's so bad, so instead of the bread, it's pickles.
Speaker 2: Wait, where is Jimmy John's.
Speaker 8: I think there's the location in Livermore, and there.
Speaker 6: Was there was one in the city here, Fairfield.
Speaker 1: I think sure there was one here.
Speaker 2: That's it just Livermore and Fairfield from what I know.
Speaker 6: Yes, Jimmy John, I swear there was one.
Speaker 2: You guys here for a pickle witch. I'm here, I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Says there's one in Conquered Okay, I don't see what.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of it.
Speaker 1: I have. I've had one, Jimmy John.
Speaker 6: Sandwich was pretty good, delicious. It was pretty good. Just one giant pickle on either side. Yeah, well it's like a slice. Yeah, it's like sly, but the pickle looks monstrous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks delicious. Would you try a grim?
Speaker 6: Oh sure, you guys did never do that, Like I said, I used to make that as a snack sometimes as a kid when there was not a lot of food around. You Like, what can I combine and pickles and cheese? You make a little pickle cheese sandwich.
Speaker 2: I never did. Oh my god, that sounds so good.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: It's pretty tasty, of course, just the pickle.
Speaker 1: Yeah it does.
Speaker 6: But I think you'd get sick if you're eating an entire sub sandwich on one you'd be like, okay, I get it. No, I think I could, but a couple bites.
Speaker 1: Sure, I bet it's delicious, cool or not.
Speaker 2: If I can throw it in. The Love Ist Blind reunion.
Speaker 1: Is too not cool, not cool?
Speaker 6: Yeah, The Love Is Blind Reunion is not cool, hot garbage.
Speaker 1: It is so boring.
Speaker 6: It could be condensed into fifteen minutes. It does not need to be two hours or how long it is.
Speaker 1: It's brutal.
Speaker 2: Nobody is a fan of Vanessa and Nliche.
Speaker 3: But if you started, if you watch the season, it's like you can just not watch the reunion.
Speaker 1: You can't, that's true. No, you can most definitely can.
Speaker 2: Do you know what time? It's a live event next six o'clock on Netflix.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm gonna be doing kid pickups at that time, Jess, are you gonna be watching.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna be watching it. Yes, I'm not gonna miss it.
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 10: I feel like there's gonna be a lot of drama in this one?
Speaker 2: Is better report back to us smorrow. Yes, it's the.
Speaker 6: Only way that I would say cool. To make it watchable is not watching it live. You've got to be able to just fast forward through all the boring recaps and the stuff. It's just they put so much filler in there. If you can get just fast forward just to the good stuff, if there is any and fast forward through all nick liche talking, Yeah, then that would make.
Speaker 1: It a lot better.
Speaker 2: Well, the good news, Graham. You don't have to watch it, Jess.
Speaker 3: We'll watch it for us and then I will come back cat tomorrow morning here on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or spoil it, you know, however, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine,